Speaker 1: And did somebody give in and man in this joint for calling all beings. I got my homie right here. What your name is, Bostina and I'm DJ. Let's let's break it down. We got the homegirls that are in the chat. Let me see who we got up in this joint right here?
Speaker 2: We got uh, well, Boston be is here, Miss Jessica and Beezy Julie. We got Mike and oh.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's con me. I love that one.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get down with a part of people. Let's talk about this gentleman right here. He's part of the Tom CPU show. As you can see. Yah, everybody know that he's on in the mornings with Tom Cpu. He is a resident of the city of Canton. And the more dialogue that you have with Mike, and particularly if you have like a personal phone conversation dialogue with Mike, you will realize how brilliant that he is and how many of the dots that he has connected with regard to people that are not only central figures in this case, but tangential figures to those primary figures in the case. And so I was out jogging one day and he was kind of telling me about some of these and just blew me away. So I was like, I think we had already booked him at that point, so it was it wasn't material. We were still going to have him on, but I was just like, Wow, he really really understands the players in this case and is just a great analyst and is a credit to the CPU show. So without further a dizzle part of people put it damn peanut hands together for my.
Speaker 4: Man, busted money.
Speaker 3: Somebody for his brother. Yeh man, I'll give it you. Yes, it seems like we've had this book for like a month, but it's only been a week. We've been talking for a month. Yeah, we've been talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then our friend Jimmy booked you on his show what's it called Anti the Anti deb Show, and we wanted to make sure that we didn't have you on in advance of him because we love Anti Deb so uh and we don't want to play any of that content creator both if you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, I know, I know. Yeah, it's all about the love, man, Love give the love. I don't really I don't have any room for hate in my heart. Man. I was you know when I was judge. Well, she's a little soft spot for me, but I actually feel bad for you know, I don't like hate her, but she's got to be in a situation where you're just like, how can you do that? What is what do they have on you? Or what are you thinking? Because the thought process to me is just out of the loop, just doesn't make any sense. And I'm not the only one. Obviously, there's professional lawyers el E's, Leo's, you know, retired judges that to be a court TV that Justice Serves show with Baden and the other lady they have Baden and I forget the other one that Michael. But anyways, everybody's weighing in on some of these decisions that she has, and it validates kind of the way we all think, like from last year, Like the more eyes that are on that from last year came forward. I just think that, uh, she's really under a microscope. I don't realize that she realizes how much of a microscope she might be under.
Speaker 2: Can we ask you to We're gonna ask We're gonna have the attorneys on on Sunday and we're gonna ask them about remedies that the Karen Reid team may have based on these some of these rulings. But if I would ask you to step into her mind, and I want you to pretend that your judge Bev and you're sitting in your living room, and you know, as Melanie says, she's probably having some sort of a white claw, you know, or some sort of a glass.
Speaker 3: Of Chevalley or something.
Speaker 2: What do you think that she's thinking about herself and this situation. What do you think is going through her mind?
Speaker 3: I don't think she looks at social media. I know that I know that she looks out that window when she's on the bench a lot to see if last year after there was crowds out there. That that I think offends her a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: She's a narcissist. She wants complete control of everything, and she's trying to figure out a way to win this case and all costs under the legal umbrella that she holds and where you know, where she's appointed. I would have an attitude like, well, I really don't have any accountability to anybody except by governance counsel, and they're not gonna ever gonna throw me off, So I'm gonna ride the next five or six years out, do what I get to do, help these people out. I'm a hack. She's you know, where's my white law? Who's my husband? I get my beach house. You know, I just go from there. I don't see any other reason if you look at any other court, or even the one next to her, where they can just stand up and object and either sustained right there or not. And we're going to the sidebar every single time, and it's just a it's just a war. And then not give her the headphones. Now she's got an US, right she yeah, she loves us falling. Not absolutely, she's got MS to get up out of a chair to walk to the sidebar, but maybe five times a day, six times, seven times a day on a you know that wears on you. You know, give her the headset. They gave her a brand new TV. The TV got approved, which is I think you should leave one up on one side and what up on the other side because you don't have Paul o'keith looking like twisting his neck. You know, obviously we took care of that. But to give someone that has a handicap uh issue, that makes no sense to give me your hair and adeus makes those we give people interpreters every day in these courtrooms, and we can't give Karen. And that's what baffles me.
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 3: Where is this thought process coming from? Like the other I can't judge we actually make a situation like that and some of the denials and the motions and the vois And I'm just like, I should be a law student because I've taken three years a law in the last three years. I kind of know what I kind of know what's going on, but I kind of don't know what's going on. I need validation from a real lawyer sometimes, but we.
Speaker 2: Just happened to have one right here. This is the official attorney of calling all beings, retired Massachusetts attorney Valhalla Law who you can and you can address as val So she will keep us in line and she will let us know what's legal, what's not legal? Uh what's what's remedial, what isn't uh? So, But let me ask you another question, because.
Speaker 3: Your first question, what am I thinking? What is she?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: I'm judge, I'm actually in character right now. One of my things I might be still character. Okay, I'm a method actor. I'm like, you know, I won't come out of character un till tomorrow morning. Probably. Now all right, I'm thinking to myself, how drunk do I need to get to fall asleep tonight?
Speaker 6: Is that it can I that's really the because I can't get over if anybody.
Speaker 3: With the same mind, which you know she does. This is calculated, it's talked about, it's planned. She's not alone in planning of this. She's bright, but she's not that bright. Someone else helping her with these decisions. And why she can't deny these what legal standing she might have to deny these because she's going to get challenged. I mean to not let the welchin on the FBI expert. I do understand because he's FBI. When I state police, they have different ways of protocols. I understand all that, But come on, really.
Speaker 2: But all those FBI most of them were police prior most of them came in. I mean, I had a friend who was Cocoa Beach police and then next thing you know, he's on the FBI.
Speaker 3: So you get till thirty seven years old to get on. Yeah, you can be a cop. Yeah, So it's a good way to go if you get a good force and you write the book the right way. I don't know if you've been paying attention to the audit, but the complaints that have been coming out of there, the anonymous complaints about the police officers of indinistering. That's the story for another night. We can spend all night on that if you want to. But anyways, you're the I'm the guests.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Well, I mean those are things you know, we I certainly want to open up the floor that you both can can touch on that, but I think they'll We're going to hit the lawyers up pretty hard with that on Sunday because I want to know what types of scenarios could play out after by the fact that she's denied. Because I've said all along, I've said this to you, I've said this to BA. They are not They're not trying. They're not going for a conviction on Karen Reid. They know that they're not going to get that because they know they don't have the evidence. All they have to do is play for the tie.
Speaker 3: Basically, they.
Speaker 2: I believe that Hank Brennan was hired to get another hung jury so they could keep her in legal jeopardy. And they may not even announce their intention after this hung jury in my opinion, so this you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: So then that comes to the question of what types of remedies does Karen have. For example, you can't appeal a hung jury after a hung jury. So the only way that she could make some sort of an appeal is if they say we're gonna we're gonna go again. We're gonna try her again, right right, So what if they say, well, you know what, we'll we'll come to it. Maybe they'll wait ninety days before they announce.
Speaker 3: That's just I you know, it's an interesting concept. I mean, a third time strike. I mean you've heard the jury trial for it, like the guy from Boston Jury of four or whatever. I took it edible, my god. Yeah. Anyways, they tried this guy four times and on the fourth third time, or they convicted him all the fourth time and it got overturned because it just took too many shots at him and it wasn't him. It's it happened in Boston. That fit the actual Netflix documentary, but it was it was great. Yes, yes, but I'm naming the Netflix movie. I'm just blanking out right now.
Speaker 2: It's called aft over a big time in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, well there was a Boston cop that was shot in his car. Sean Ellis used to just happen to be getting diapers at the same time, so the timeline fit, and they didn't built the narrative around that. Basically, it was really hard to prove it took him three times to get him. I don't see him going for a third time. I agree with you, DJ, And then they can just say, well, we tried. We can't get a partial jury, you know, and partial jury or the jury, we can't get the you know, we can't get that swing to go our way. Uh so we're not gonna try it again. And we've we've done all our resource, we've done due diligence. What's gonna move on from here? And no accountability for anybody but the third party culprit has been introduced with Brian Haigs, Brian Albert and someone else.
Speaker 2: Right, So I just want to say shout out to Joe Flipperhead, the legend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bust my balls all day to.
Speaker 2: Day, Philadelphia, Baby kill him.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Delta ass all day along, Delta Ass, flip up, Jesus and God bid win the Super Bowls walking on water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Now then we were still then we're still one of his best defensive players, awesome offensive players and the legend. Yeah, what's up? I wanted to hey, Denny, did you make it to the standout today? If you get a chance, just answer because I know so we talked about the standouts just a second ago. And Mackandoza has filed the federal lawsuit, skipped the whole state statue, went to the Feds, and he's going to be in front on in front of a judge Friday morning. So it's happened pretty quick. Uh. And they have like seven de seeding jurors now.
Speaker 8: I think it's six, right or was it five today to yesterday?
Speaker 5: I think that's yeah?
Speaker 3: And that the big word is I just took Let's stop you guys.
Speaker 2: You know one thing I want to do before it gets too far away. Since Kelly said it, Uh, she said, Bev is drinking boxed wine? Can we get by our panelists? And the chat is Bev drinking boxed wine? Is she drinking the type of wine that you just unscrew the cap or does she actually have a cork? So if anybody could uh, if BEV is not too lazy to So if anybody would like to weigh in on what type of wine that that BEV drinks, I would really appreciate that. Oh and Brenda's here, all right, Brenda Sweeney, the other legend.
Speaker 3: All right, seven seven jurors, And the what I've been preaching about this jurors is last year, I think that the jury, the jury was white collar educated lawyers, teachers, thanks, policemen, engineers, whatever you want to do. They pulled them from Dover, they pulled them from Brookline. I think they might have changed up the zip codes. And there's a little, uh little color that there's actually a black gentleman. I think that was seeded, which I find very important because everybody has their own experience with law enforcements. I was brought up to always trust law enforcement no matter what, right until years ago and years ago. But if you're from average incomes like a half a million a year, your house is worth one point five in the neighborhood of that. All the time, it's you lived a different life. You work around with people that have a different thought process. So show me your friends, show me a future. You'll be a like minded person from that town. So I like Randolph, I I like you know, Wadnyamith, I like Rockland. I like those and being will probably agree with me. We see a lot of those people at our standouts. We see a lot of witmen. We see you know that the you know, we see a lot of you know, uh, Braintree. We see a lot of Canton. But you know still I'm Stowton. We see a lot of that we don't see last year. I feel like it was like dover brookline, whatever, go down the line, whatever you want to do. I think that's a big, big, big, big difference. And all we have to we have to do is we just show reasonable doubt and let people understand what that really is. Like the level for guilty has gotta be so high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see bad with some mad dog twenty twenty year boons farm.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, go ahead. She wakes up, she just like pulls the heavers off her and a bottle falls off the bed, and like the dogs laying next Door's like fuck, I can see it happening.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she I mean, I wonder if she goes downstairs and that just you know, all goodness creation is going to be a long day to day, goes back up with the thermos around look looking at the crash. Daddy's like, would I like to take you in my chamber?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Just that look was devilish.
Speaker 4: That she was like, right right, the guys, my.
Speaker 3: Husband's on the cape. This could work, This could work. I can So she's human. I just feel I just feel like she knows what the right decision is because she has her peers. They must talk, other judges must sit and have lunch or go out. I don't know. And it's just like, how can you make how can you not? How can did you do that? Now? Hank is a you know, he's a good lawyer. He's smarter than we think, and he does not like the federal government because of the cases that he tries. You know Whitey. He was the defensive council for Whitey the Feds and a lot of stuff on him why he wanted to take the stand. But I think Hank was told not to let him go on to the stand because of what he knew and what he might stay on the stand and opened up another can alarms.
Speaker 2: Well, well, let's talk about let's talk about two elements that both that encompass both of these people, both Bev and Hank. There's one thing that they both like, and that's power.
Speaker 3: And this is.
Speaker 2: Probably one of the most often, probably one of the most overused sort of axioms that they say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts. Absolutely is Bev will think that she has absolute power because she understands what checks and balances, that how few checks and balances there are.
Speaker 3: And in Hank's.
Speaker 2: Case, first of all, we believe that he's going to be paid a lot more than what morrissey because we don't trust anything that he says. You and I talked about that, both of both of us individually, with with with me and with that if he could become DA and that's power, So that would mean that could potentially mean something to Hank Brennan knowing.
Speaker 3: That that lard.
Speaker 2: Ass is going to be out of there soon. But I want to point out something that Val halle Laws said right here. There was dermane to that.
Speaker 3: Val says, if there.
Speaker 9: Is another mistrial, there are a few grounds Karen can still appeal on, but the mistrials will probably be repeated until Morris is kicked out of office.
Speaker 2: So there you go, Ken that land that I was doing Ken Hathaway in the chat I was doing I was.
Speaker 3: Doing Ken's Dunna.
Speaker 6: Certainly his mother can you say character for the rest of the night, know, you know, with an Irish accent her Boston mic just to make you feel like you're back in the homeland.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Dev loves you.
Speaker 2: She's yeah, so so what she's saying that that's important. There is more importantly all kidding aside that there are a few grounds that Karen could appeal on.
Speaker 3: But I agree. I don't believe.
Speaker 2: That they will dismiss this case if there is a mistrial and a hung Jerry, because I have that little faith in the Commonwealth. Now is that me rooting against I hope I'm wrong, but I don't believe in them, and I think they would say we're going to go again based on the history that you cited and and what she's saying right here, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I just that's a that's a big if you've got to judge's calling balls and strikes for you. If thank Brenan has I don't think you know, the d has to be voted in at this point. I don't think he's gonna shot to get whether win, lose a draw. I don't think he's gonna shot at winning an election, be honest with you, from what I feel and what I know with people, and you know you want to get the vote out, We'll get the vote out in Norfolk County for sure. What's scary is that no one stepped up and said, Hey, I'm gonna run for DA. We do have one person, and I don't know who it is. That's how once they've been out there. I think we're down like fifteen or fourteen months before the election and we just need a lawyer. I've always said Yanetti, but he's probably doing well in the private sector right now. So I don't know.
Speaker 8: But I don't think think is even like he's going into this showing how dirty he is. I can't imagine that that's gonna be that's a good look for him. What he's presenting right now in front.
Speaker 5: Of the world is just dirty.
Speaker 8: He's out there argue emotions that aren't even on paper. He's, you know, trying to let stuff stick to the wall, and she's filling for it.
Speaker 2: Well, let me, let me let me draw an example. If you have two fighting forces, so let's say you have the United States and then we're on the ground in Afghanistan and you have elements like al Qaeda or the Taliban, Right, so they have to conduct an insurgency of sorts. If we play fair, Okay, we're gonna come out on the battlefield and we're gonna fight. What's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna we have take some casualties.
Speaker 2: No, they're gonna lose. If we come out onto the field of battle, they're gonna lose. So now what do they have to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I can try I eds, you know, I can. I know their convoys are gonna use these roads, so I can blow up some of the I can inflict casualties that way. I can use dirty bombs. I can attack their their less guarded barracks.
Speaker 3: Especially. There was one barracks they.
Speaker 2: Had that was a FOB of forward operating base that was surrounded by high mountains. I think it was called FOB something with a K. I can't remember. There was a movie made about it. That's how bad? That so hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it? I saw the movie you talked about. You know what I'm talking about. Okay, there they had the low they had the low ground. They was mouth, yeah, it was horrible.
Speaker 2: It's like who the hell would put Bob keating? It was called so.
Speaker 3: Who the hell?
Speaker 2: So, how the hell do you expect this guy to go in there with Lally at his side and that other moron liar? And then you know this said, the three seventy four pages of information had nothing exculpatory.
Speaker 3: How do you expect them to go.
Speaker 2: In and and want to wage a fair fight when all the organic evidences with Jackson is with Ynetti and Eliza Little and now Victoria Joje and so forth. I was using Sean's accent there, so, so so if you if you understand that, then you totally understand why he's doing what he's doing because he wants to win. He's a competitor. So imagine, you know, Bill Belichick right against Andy from the chiefs, I'm gonna read Andy Reid, thank you. So you're not gonna want to fight fair, You're gonna fight dirty because that's all you can do. He's not gonna win a fair fight, is he? And he's not fighting for the win because he knows he can't win because they don't have the evidence. So all he has to do is dirty up their case, get people, get their witnesses. Not allowed like the FBI agent. He tried, ARCA, tried doctor Russell. You know, he'll try the dog bite expert. You know you can't talk about Colin, No, he can't talk about that there was a federal investigation. So he's gonna use all these tricks because if they just meet like this, well the defense is gonna is gonna win. Yeah, so I understand exactly why he's doing what he's doing because that's his only play, right.
Speaker 3: So a great point, great analogy of what's actually happened. I kind of look back at the minute men when they knew they couldn't beat Britain. Britain just walked at them straight. But we just fought from the woods and fixed them off, fix them off on a time. But that just took time. And I agree with what with what's going on. But how to win is that when the defense won't won't play dirty, they'll play smarter. They'll you know, So if Wels can't get in the FBI expert, maybe they look at a state expert. Maybe they look somewhere else, you know, to figure out how crime scene should have been handled. Because the state police owned that crime scene, not the can't plase have to say seven o'clock after genre was pronounced dead. So there's a lot of investigating things that should be going on and to have bev say, even a lamean can understand what a police prosecutor or police crime scene should be held, like you know what you mean? I mean, are you know not even a cop sitting there can't and cops sitting there for eight nine hours, just ridiculous. Now again, reasonable doubt, that's all you have to prove. We don't have the defenses of the preventing. It's up to the prosecution to say this is what we have. If you do, one person with reasonable doubts. Sorry, hey, yeah, one person with reasonable doubt. Mis trump, I mean, no hung jury. But I don't think it goes that way. I think it's either one gonna be stuck for guilty. Yeah, do you think it's going to be what I think? She wins it? All right, you do, Yeah, she's quitted. I don't think she spends one night jever.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I don't think she ever. I don't think I lose. I just don't think I think the hung jury because I think when you see the morons that were there last time, how do I know I'm not gonna get it. I only need they only need one moron, or if they need the Mcalberts to show up and stop and shop, lean against their car and stare at that person as they're walking out with their groceries, and that's it.
Speaker 3: That's all they need. Well, you don't the exposure of Fanning being around the jury smells bad to begin with? Ye that has been If.
Speaker 2: You want to let the dog out, you can let the dog out, and we keep talking.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, can I just make a point Fanning today during the Turk trial.
Speaker 5: Funny thing is.
Speaker 8: Is that he was testifying about what he does and he never mentioned being security for the jury. So he talked about doing administrative duties. He talked about he's you know, he's a he's a sergeant.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 8: He never once talked about, oh, I'm in charge.
Speaker 5: Of jury security. So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what this means.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna have no Boston copp and or ATF agent. Well yeah, there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's that too. I mean that's a third party. That's a third party culprit, even even David Jennetti to stand up and say those three names in the open court, to have face and say, hey, this is what we're coming at you with, and we could prove it. We can prove it. Never heard that before. And Davy Nettie's not the type of guy to throw a hut against the wall see the sticks, because he knows he's getting bolved in strikes, you know, thrown against him. So he's like, no, we we actually can prove it. We don't need to talk about a federal investigation either. So neither one body. Someone flipped, someone talked someone. I don't know. I don't know, so I gotta only speculate, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you ever had a sham Wow, but I think you should because it's a great, great clean cleaning product. He uses it all the time. And by the way, you guys out there, pretty soon you'll be able to wear order your Boston be A hats and T shirts. I'm gonna get one myself. You're gonna show it BEA.
Speaker 5: No, I don't have it yet. She's bringing it back next Well. The photos, Oh, i'd have to send them to you.
Speaker 3: No, you share it.
Speaker 2: You just click present and you could share him from your computer. Oh okay, all right, so let's go so well and thank you for creating the greatest cleaning products. I think Hank's best fight is before the trial. Stats jurors won't like Spanky if he continues like this. What do you guys think about that?
Speaker 5: It's true?
Speaker 3: Do you want like? Did you see Alan Jackson when he laughed with the jurors this morning, thank you you're turning. He turned around, he said good morning jurors, and no one said a word, and he smiled and laughed and said good morning jurors, and they all just started to laugh. And hats and minds when the hearts and minds of battle right, yes, absolutely out of war, hats and minds. This is a heart and mind campaign. If you like Alan Jackson, if you like David Jannetti, you're halfway home. You like Liza Little, She's a different type of girl this time around two point zero that she was one point zero. She doesn't have that little froggy in her throat where she's a little hesitant to speak her mind. She is standing right up with a straight shoulders back and had attention and saying, you know, this is what we present, this is what we're going to present, this is the timeline, and we're going to present. And you can see that Bed is calling on her a little bit more for the insens almost like it's a test, almost like you know, I'm not gonna ask you, Eddie or Jack said, I know they know, but do you know, Eliza? You know? And then the whole other thing about bringing George on who that was a curve ball, that was twelve to six that came in. I backed out of the baddest box. Never saw that thing coming, Never saw that thing coming. And to be working for David d Netty first of all, have a job of them. And then this that was a tactical move from day one. You knew that. You probably when you saw that, you probace that's smart at some of the Bee man that what a good move. That was what she brings to the courtroom. What the jurors were probably talking about at lunch maybe who knows. I don't know what they were talking about, but I can tell you it's it seems to me that they're going for a different time of jura. Now they only had so many strikes, or I think of how it works. They can excuse me. Jurors one has twelve the ones how it works. But to get seven in three days, we could be a trial in a week and a half, you know the way I had a schedule, And uh, I think that's I don't want to see a feeling. But there's still way that David Yanetti talked about how we can prove a third party culprit. We can prove it.
Speaker 2: I want to congratulate Victoria George because I applied to Yunetti Law firm as well. I I strangely enough, he didn't return my phone call, but I said I'd empty the shredder bags. You know, I could vacuu him. I mean, there's a lot of stuff here. I can do some filing and stuff if that exists anymore.
Speaker 3: He meant. He mentioned, he mentioned now that he has an office in Debtham when he talks to the jurors. Now perfect, you know one in Boston and I have one here in Debtham. People, so when he's talking, he's in that he's in that Norfolk County. You know, he lives in the North Shore, has an office in being Down. But now he has an office in den him. You know, he's he's here, man. He doesn't like to lose. I mean he's He's prosecuted one of the most horrific cases, the Curly case where the kids threw them over the yeah you know what I'm talking about, the young kid that they put him. Yeah, they put him in a He prosecuted that one to the end of the earth. And he he promised the parents that he would he would win this without a doubt. And that's the kind of guy win the hearts and minds of people. And you can look at David, Yey guys and Jackson, little Karen and George and know what you're getting. Hank to me right now doesn't have that look. He's got a look of desperation a little bit. I need to get this done. This needs to happen this way, this rule needs to go this way. I have to deny this motion. I have to spile this report tonight. Lovely's sitting there like a bump of the lug. He's there. He's a prisoner. He's not really wanting to be there, He's forced to be there. Kind of support. Uh, Laura, but Laughlin, you know she's the silent killer. I don't know what she does, but when she doesn't watch out, she's preparing for it, right, She's like you know, and sneaking around with the videos. You know, we're finding out more stuff through the Can't Police audit that they actually can store videos up to eight hundred days. That came out, so, oh, hometo my hometalent? Good then, I know. Really, but that audit, even though they turn to spend it as a favorable outcome to the Can't Police, and when you read it, you're like, well, if you guys think that's Sava rble, you guys should probably read another one from another police department that probably smoked you guys. And these police officers are playing the victim because they're getting harassed by social media.
Speaker 8: There's magic the leaf blow or innovative and they make all the all the redtail light like what where the world is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The shoe, the shoe, how do you miss? You walked over that shoe three or four five times? Why'd you miss a black shoe and white snow? Stop? Stop? I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: These incredibly innovative investigative techniques are being studied the world over in Finland right now, they're watching videos going man, can can we possibly replicate these incredible geniuses from the Norfolk DA's MSP contingent and Canton PD, because boy, we could solve so many crimes. Here's a question for you from calling Bennie, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Question for Mike.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be able to make you laugh like John Como, but I'll do my best.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to find a video that I saw a long time ago. Where was Karen's vehicle when Jan and Carrier drove Karen to Fairview.
Speaker 3: Road, left and Won Meadows? Where was it? Where was that car?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 8: It was at one okay, because they had all gone back to John's house because on Jen McCabe's idea, they better. That's when she walked through the house with shoes. Where they try to say that that showed her consciousness of guilt because he didn't.
Speaker 5: Allow shoes in the house.
Speaker 8: They left the card she left her vehicle there while they drove over to to look for John.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's like that.
Speaker 2: If if there's nothing else that proves Karen guilty, it's that right there. She didn't take her shoes off. I think I'm switching sides now with the with the weight of that evidence. Jenna, you are such a fucking genius. I'm I'm switching sides.
Speaker 3: Well, she made she makes the phone. She makes the phone call to Jen mcabs. She gets the phone number from her from John's niece, because she didn't have Jim mccame's phone number. She doesn't drives over that when you see her leading with the tail ice intact. She drives over to Jen McCabe's house. They can play about her being loud and to calm down. Jen then gets to the car, drives Karen's car to One Meadows, carry meets him there. Yeah, right, my right. And then they surprised John cam up there, you know he's out somewhere. They get all three of them get into the car again. Karen is driving, Kerry is driving her car with Karen in the front. She's in the back seat, Yeah, backseat. So and then the other thing was the consciousness of Guild is that she was the first one to see him. She knew exactly where to look. That was the other one that I got to laughing at, like, no, it's pretty obvious that she was right. It was right there. It could miss it. Really, I mean, to have all those people leave and have that body allegedly being there from twelve thirty on makes no sense.
Speaker 8: And then he said they said that in the motions that he was off the road.
Speaker 5: That's very close to the road.
Speaker 8: And you know how small that yard is and where the flagpole is.
Speaker 3: Ye, like it's it's as you would say. I saw it.
Speaker 8: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I saw it with my own eyes. I saw my own eyes. There's an r.
Speaker 2: That's what we're having fun with.
Speaker 3: Sorry, well, sorry, I'm sorry. It's all right man. You went to school here. Well, let's slide. Let's slide. All right.
Speaker 2: This is what I do. Man, We do this all the time. Man, this is what we do.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. So so when they so when she jumps out of the car, oh, that's consciousness of guilt because she saw how did she see them? I'm like Jesus H. Christ on a freaking popsicle stick. Stop it. Let's just make she was looking.
Speaker 8: They were looking for that for him.
Speaker 3: She was right, that's which the last place I remember was dropping them off. You know, she's lying. Gen was lying, Like, no, Karen, you didn't say that. You said you left the waterfall. You don't remember thinking that's bullshit. She never said those words. That's just Karen just trying to make it sound really fucked up. Excuse me, you swear? Okay, all right, I'll try to.
Speaker 2: Let's not make it, you know, but but yeah, this these people pissed me off so bad that sometimes I just can't help it. But we try not to make it a f bomb. No, I don't one, you know, once out, that's all good, brother. So do you want to do a little bit of Mike Boston mic ism and sort of, you know, tie some things together that people may not be aware of, because you've got some really amazing thoughts on this case, Mike, and I think the audience would like to hear them.
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing that's really been wathering, man, is that the garage door at One Meadows was left open and they couldn't get a hut. Remember Mike Colorado was snowblowing the driveway or he went over there to pick up the or drop off the sun the nephew, and he couldn't get the garage door to come down, nor did the code work. He knew the code to put the garage door down, he could not get to come down. Why was it open? Why was it left to him when Karen Jen and carry all left they closed it? Interesting the other Yeah, and now when he Mike shows up at like eight thirty nine o'clock because his wife's a nurse. His wife was calling him to wake him up to tell what was going on. She's a nurse down at Brockton Works the weekends. Only she knew woke Mike up. Mike freaks out because he was having abuse of them the night before. He's got to go over there check on the niece. Pulls up the garage doors open, wide open, and the codes were not working, and he cannot pull it down. He can't pull it down with the orange thing. So something that bothers me has bothered me there. That bothers me quite a bit. Obviously, the timeline is all screwed up. Judrius uh not knowing that where the two minutes were. He was probably one of the honest people on the stand, was not Jutirous, the technician guy by the technical video guy. I don't believe you want to lie. He wasn't gonna lie for anybody. He was up there. Ask me the quest you want to ask me? I'm gonna answer room. And you saw Lally get caught in that when need to beat that. So that just that blew one up for me. And then uh, Alley's uh finding the dog. She went to the police station with the rock. No one's really put that together yet. Say that again, Okay, So Ally's Alley's out driving around. She finds a lost dog in the middle of a snow storm, like at one o'clock in the morning. The morning goes to Canton p d. H drops the dog off and just as I just found this dog in the snow, I just want you guys to have it what and left? So puts her a kit and PTE at the same time as Higgins Higgins Higgins. Yeah, how Higgins get from Fairview to Can't and beat to get his car? Or did he have his car? Did he not? There was no jeep there. We know that because the you know Max what's her name, Heather mac Nagel, Yeah, and the nudo never saw her jeep. They pulled up right behind Karen. They saw John walk in the walk in that house. There's no question about it. Julie Nagel walked right past John and John was walking into that house had to have that timeline to work a little things like that. She's comfortable lying about it. I think she was told to she was an interviewed for eighteen months after the fact because her name was hidden.
Speaker 2: Eighteen months, yes, sir, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow. And then the other one that bothers me a little bit is that they were able to get rid of Lucky's testimony and just say that he's unreliable. I think that. I think that these guys. Yeah, the report of the dogs, people don't know about that. I actually have a picture of I actually have a picture of the dog.
Speaker 2: It looks like Dogman wants to.
Speaker 10: Call from big Foot from the Bronks.
Speaker 3: Take that press one, pressed two. Okay, you're on the air with Boston Mike, who is speaking with.
Speaker 10: A Bigfoot from the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Okay, I.
Speaker 10: Know what happened to Karen. I know what happened to John o'keith. Nobody's lying in this case. Okay, Karen didn't hit him with the car, and he never went in the house. Okay, he went behind the house and my cousin Sasquatch attacked him, Okay, and he didn't mean to hurt him, but he scratched his arm and he hit his head and he fell bit sasquatch. So he carried him to the front of the house and he laid him down nice and gentle.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 10: Now in nineteen forty seven, Sasquash in Uh, South America attack somebody the exact same scratch I have time. No one looks in.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I want to thank you for solving this because it's you know, we really have been trying to figure out what happened. And and thank you for solving it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling in now will that was good.
Speaker 2: So this good job, my man from White Plains, White Places, New York.
Speaker 3: This near where I grew up. Go ahead, Ali Raley really gets into the detail about the timeline and why she has to dog and why she's a compeded to drop her off. No one's talking about it. The prosecution is not bringing her up on understand for a reason.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. We have not we have not heard that one. So that was an alibi. To just make sure that everybody when you stitch it together, So you're saying that they were using that as a Higgins is that was that an alibi or what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Do you surmise was I think, yeah, I think that there was two people in the car with her. That's the reason why Higgins got dropped off there. He never took his jeep. He he dropped his cars off, jumped in the truck with you. The Brian Brian Alboert went back to herself with Brian ship on one sideways, got to get out of there. Boom. She's in the car with Colin and Higgins. Now the high school is right there. You can actually walk to the high school from that house. So her phone is putting her at the high school as well, and then putting it at the Canton Pete. Beatrice knows this. She's you're on top of this case. You go, good girl, right but just awesome.
Speaker 2: She's like yes because she's Cuban Americans. So I'm sorry, ahead going.
Speaker 3: And uh so people of getting about these little nuances like that, doesn't it make sense? How hot like people like, oh, Higgins bust the drovers jeep to the can pet because how is he gonna get there? And I'm like, uh do I have to go into this? I don't want to go into this. And I've actually I've worked with Flip Ahead on this and uh, I have a picture of the lost dog sign. I know what type of dial was. It wasn't the first time the dog world away. It was a little chihuahua. What's the chiuala doing out at one thirty in the morning? Is beyond being a snowstorm? Right or legs? He's getting some snow? Uh oh yeah, thank you. It doesn't make more sense. Uh yeah. The other the other thing, if John was out there at twelve thirty, where's the blood?
Speaker 2: Where's I mean, surely you know it.
Speaker 3: Would be saturated in that ground, So there's there's that. The floor being replaced, Uh is another big red flag for me selling the house. I mean, that's you're talk about consciousness of guilt. Were talking about not taking your shoes off, but you want to talking about selling your house, places your floor, throwing your phones, everybody getting a new phone. I was told that everybody there that wasn't an albut that would guests would put into a bathroom and their phones would taken from them and they got new phones in the next two days, all new phone numbers, all new sump cards. Everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not I mean, that's not That doesn't make me suspicious, Mike, I think you're super skeptical. It's perfectly normal for two guys to all of a sudden get rid of their phones on the same day and completely destroy them and get new numbers. I mean that, to me is consistent with honest people. I'm trying to be funny, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to I asked, asked Karen, and she told me she drove it against the Canton PD. So maybe he drove his jeep from the waterfall to the p I don't know, but his jeep was never at thirty four because no one ever saw it. I mean you talk about how Alan Jackson nailed them down to the height of the plow, how the plow is angled off to the right when you turn your car around, Well the lights turned on a certain way, Well if they will forward like that into the small luod, that means you couldn't have seen a six fifteen pound body land right there. You would have.
Speaker 8: And that whole story that he did a sweep when there was no snow on the ground, You don't do that.
Speaker 3: Say a back drafted, he said, I was back. He got into details of how he actually plowed, Like, let's overkill right, No one says, I got if you were there? Yeah, I just pulled up with my jeep. I did a couple of the drive by pocket right by the mailbox on Jordan's side. I left because they didn't have any jameson. But well, do we know he's seen at the waterfall drinking a beer?
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got We've got a question from Mike, and Val also has a question. So Val, if you would state the entire nature of your question so we could because you said something that people are wanting you to say again and I don't know what it was. So somebody in the chat, if you would please let Mike know what you want to hear. And in the meantime, if if uh Mike and Boston Mike and Boston bea could answer, who do you think moved John's phone? At twelve thirty two? The eighty two steps then turned the phone off.
Speaker 3: Brian albert Ooh, bald headed Brian Albert I see Scott and get us In the chat, Higgins was guy with the rumbling cloaking device. Facts. Yes, everyone everybody's got their way about it. Uh yeah, his phone, you know, if it's out in the cold that long he's probably gonna lose this battery power. We all know that. Uh, someone else had that phone. Someone else put it out there in the morning, went had it with them that morning, and it went, yeah, went under the body. Like physics doesn't line up with the way he was allegedly hit. His phone would have ever stayed in his hand or in his back pocket and then directly underneath him just doesn't make make it make sense kind of thing to me. Uh, the thing about the phones in the bathroom. All you want to know about that.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I want you to.
Speaker 3: So these bunds of these cops and the ATF agent, if you haven't seen anything, you can't say anything. Right, So, no one's going downstairs and no one's leaving until we figure out what we're doing, which was one thirty quarter or two. You know what we're gonna do. John was put into another room downstairs, upright sitting against the wall. It's you know, he's vomiting on That's how the blood gets all down there. Uh. And then they make sure that everybody can't say that they were. They can't. They're not gonna lie, well we weren't. We're not gonna tell them what we were walking into a bathroom or you know, and we couldn't get out. That's what happened to Levinson. That's that's what happened to some other people. They get the phones taken away from them. Uh, that's why Levinson's having a hard time with this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They would give them the phones to make sure that there's no other text messages involved sending out between that time. Again, I would never think of anything like that, Like, let's get all these people together permitter roles, so they can't say they even saw or anything or heard anything. And you guys, right, you're not lying. You didn't say you never saw her do that thing, right right, you know. Yeah, that's why they took the phones. Stay in the bathroom and look from the bathroom. Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: And we also have another five dollars from sham Wau, which is I think, oh, maybe this is the one I saw earlier. Forgive me, here's this one, okay. Uh, Higgins's long winded answers about cheap and moving cars is very.
Speaker 3: Suspicious administrative business at one three in the morning after a day long drinking. Yeah, it just doesn't make sense, right, So the jeep's not even at thirty four, I of you. It's not there. People, wasn't there, It was never there anything.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, sorry, because it's been bugging me. Okay, so you two married men right here on the panel with me, do you do you ever think it's sus the fact that all these women are out in the middle of a blizzard driving their trucks all over town and their husbands are just sitting pretty at home when this was supposed to be John's friend.
Speaker 5: I mean, not so much.
Speaker 8: I mean Carrie was.
Speaker 5: Carrie's husband was friends with John.
Speaker 8: All these men are just at home with their feet up while their wives are all over town looking for John.
Speaker 5: Don't you think that's a little odd?
Speaker 3: You're about Matt, Matt McCabe.
Speaker 8: Matt McCabe and Carrie.
Speaker 5: Robert's husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just laid in bed. Yeah, he just laid in bed. He just kind of banged up, like you know, they can't find John and you'll help, and he's like, yeah, okay, and I think she was pissed and you can shovel the driveway find yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, But you want another one, another one, You want another one about Karen calling Higgins after the next morning, So why don't you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So my point. My point is is that I think it was around just before, around noontime, Karen sent a text to John I mean, I'm sorry, to Higgins saying John died, and then from there on Higgins did not reply. He had his opportunity to now come to her rescue, to ask why to be her knight in Shining Armor, and he just ghosted her. So now the competition's gone and this woman needs some consoling and Nope, that's when that's when Higgey decides, Oh she's no longer, I'm not interested.
Speaker 5: Her partner's gone.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, the week before he was trying to hit it exactly right, exactly right. So that's huge consciousness of guilt. He totally ghosted her after that, you know, not even like how he died.
Speaker 8: Right, the curiosity like what happened?
Speaker 5: How is he dead?
Speaker 8: Like how did he die? Not even in an inquiry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he because he knew he was there.
Speaker 5: He was part of it.
Speaker 3: Here's the other one.
Speaker 2: Good if you could read this one.
Speaker 3: Mike Pigs first first said he was going to do an administry of duties. Then he said he was going to move the cars, but he said he was going home said he wasn't on the phone. But now we've video show him on the phones. Yeah, everything you're saying is right, Jay Uh he changed the story. You know, the word the scene could be the kid in police about it. It could be thirty four five of you. It could be Karen's house. It could be one mettal when they say we arrived at the scene to do duties. You know, administrative could mean moving cars, it could mean doing paperwork. But one thirty in the morning, bro, And now they got you on film on a phone call. What you said you denied, you never did, and then you admit to having a conversation with h ATF agent Matthew Welch. You went to the kiosks. He shows you how to take out certain tests, lead certain tests, then you submit evidence. Come on, bro, come on, I mean, what what what's going on here? Reasonable doubt? Hammer it, hammer it all. You had these six witnesses last time, right, hopefully they get sixteen up there. Sixteen really good with a tow truck driver right coming up on board. They got him on the witness list. I mean, there's a bunch of people coming up on board that they should like spend more time with Kerry Roberts. Didn't even cross examiner last time. They didn't even cross examiner what she was at the cost she was at the scene. You know, I would also look for a nurse that actually check checked John in. What are the abulance drivers say to the nurses at Good Samaritan at the time of arrival? Was it a was it a domestic violence? Which was reported at first till ten o'clock in the morning they changed it right? And then, so is that what they told you when you dropped them off to this course, because that means that I hit him. I hit him, I hit him and never gave him to play, because that's what was said at the crench in the morning to those firefighters. Now, if I was a firefighter and I'm dropping that person off and I'm talking to a nurse, I'm gonna say he was hit by a car, the suspect, and you know we got on. They told three of us, but no, they let her, They let her leave, They let drive away, of course, right like.
Speaker 2: They would go up to the police and go, wait, she just said she did it right.
Speaker 5: On any report?
Speaker 3: Nothing nothing, nothing. So I want to talk to you. The iron that was in shots that morning, who took who actually put the bracelet? John, who talked to the not all, who talked to Katie McLoughlin. What was the actual words? We could see them fill them. Who came in with him? I want to know what was said. Did he say it was a DV? Unknown? Because if they say that at that point, it's friction in their minds. A half an hour ago that someone just said that I hit him, my head him, I hit him, And they're pretty confident about that they set out if they said it now. But you know, show me that the actual word chine of custody. Right, we'll talk about word like, did he say that when you get dropped off at the hospital. Okay, you're saying that it happened at the thirty fourth FAU, but she's she's saying that it was a DV when you guys dropped out, there was nothing about a car back again to him. Okay, if Sarah had heard those words, I would think the cuffs would have been coming out. She would have been in a car one hundred percent. Right, there's nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have gone up to the police and said this lady, the girlfriend just said that she hit him.
Speaker 5: And don't forget.
Speaker 8: Somebody also said he looks like he went five rounds with Tyson, so they thought initially this was a domestic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul brother Paul said that his brother Paul said that at the hospital, not knowing what they do at the time. They all leave the hospital. Karen's in the psych word for a little while. Guess who calls Won Meadows who? Jen mckaid she started manipulating from that point on, was it in touch? It was in touch? Was in touch with Kery Robinson for the rest of the day. You could see the times, I think it was four or five times, twenty minutes, twenty five minutes, whatever it was, getting it straight. But she planted the seed of what happened inside of Missus o'keef and then Paul o'keef as well. Paul O'Keefe's first initial reaction was he went five rounds of Tyson, which you would look like that, if you even got up off the floor, you would get smashed like that. And he did go a couple of minutes with some people, you know, not a person but people, and fell backwards, unfortunately, and he's no longer with us, but I believe it comes down to the kids, the niece and nephew. John had him. He took them from the grand out took them from the grandparents, but he had custody of them. Paul didn't want them. John had the house, sold it to one meadows, went off the streets, went to a nine to five, putting bracelets on sex offenders. He was doing all the right things. I think the image Missus O'Keefe's head of Karen actually maybe being a stepmom and the kids talking about Karen to the grandmother all the time, Oh, we just got haircuts and we got these new oug boots, or Karen brought us. This didn't sit well with her. You know, she's not she's not blood, she's not married, you know what I mean. She's just John's girlfriend. But for two years she was a girl there and she was what people would say, a babysit with a babysitter with benefits. But that's how John just rolled with his whole fit all his girlfriends. I introduced him to one of his girlfriends. That's how he rolls, just the way he is. He's an Irish blow steam off. Karen says, he just likes to blow steam off because he's you know, if he's on the force. But uh to Karen then to show up and I had missus o'keef say, it looks like he was hit by a karl. Why'd you leave him there? That caught Karen off. God right there. She goes up, gets her things and leaves with her father. That's why she felt uncomfortable. She's stilling the room out like this is what's going on? She didn't know the jendy called right. So then she gets to the car with her dad, and dad's driving a car. No one's seen a broken tail life by the way, yet they've all walked by it a bunch of times. You know, someone's you know out there that bringing videos gone though we don't know where that went allegedly, uh Texas Higgins, John Dike ghost. That's a tell. That's a huge tell right there, because inquiry, especially an ETF agent that was just with them six hours ago. Your police mind should have kicked in. Your natural spidy sensor shouldn't be going, what do you need? What happened? I was just with him? Are you okay? So I can I come over and rub your shoulders tonight? What do you what you know? What do you need? You know, I'm here for you. Nothing, not a not a peep. Nothing.
Speaker 2: Everything they did leads to what you would expect a guilty behaviors of a guilty person, every single one of them. And then the prosecution is just like what what I mean? I mean, ladies and gentlemen, the dr how could this possibly be guilty? Every single thing are prosecutor's dreams. Let me have you answered this one from Stacey Q? Then I have something I want to say, and then I have a question for you.
Speaker 3: To Colin, walk and run to the high school, be picked, play alley, yes, be a yes, I think so.
Speaker 5: I think so too.
Speaker 8: Isn't there a path behind the house too?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Someone put that on on here esday. I also want to welcome jay Z to the show. I want to say I really like your music.
Speaker 3: I like your wife's music.
Speaker 2: And for me personally, I have ninety nine problems.
Speaker 3: But bea A and one. So that's that was horrible. That was bad?
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, thank you for giving us that boom Mike. That's your thing, and I love when you go when you say that.
Speaker 3: The boom baby. Yeah, when people are right. I used to like leave like because I like to leave trails like you're on the right path. But I want you to think for yourself how this happened. Like I would leave an apple like, oh, good job, Like you picked that one up. You're smart, you know what I mean? And things that like I I picked up. I have people that I follow are very smart. You know that. Think this threw through and as you get into the.
Speaker 2: Sugar, I'm just kidding, please continue.
Speaker 3: Are you are you still in character? I don't know what's going.
Speaker 5: He only boomed me. Okay, only one.
Speaker 3: Bubble for the both things, all right? But uh, I just how the stories are locked in for this trial too, from the previous testimonies from the grand jury. So how many times did they testify? They testified with the police reports, that testified with the state police, the state gran injury, then the federal granjury, and then in court five different times they had to stay the story. Now you have Bob Alici up there, who is a sniper. He's the guy two hard feet three feet away behind the bush, wait for you to see the wrong word, and when you do, he knows it's coming. They're gonna try to walk you into that trap and they're gonna shut the door on you, you know, and Ali won't be able to handle it. No way, no way, She'll break And to have the kids go back on the stand again is something I completely disagree with. Another tell to me was when Higgins mentioned that he broke the controller for the nephew playing polaystation. He almost went to tears. And I can tell you why. He has a niece and nephew where his sister passed away that he possibly could have taken but decided not to, and they went to his mother, and he reret's not doing that as a big uncle because he had a good relationship whose sister lived in Canton by the way and passed away. He had a chance to take these kids in for adoption as an uncle, but kicked the can to his mother to take them. And so I think the connection mean the nephew and him had was strong and they were playing games. He almost came to tears when he was talking with those poor kids losing their uncle John. And that was a tell for me. Another big tell. He couldn't keep it composed. He's got he's got so much guilt he's got you can see it in him. He's just haunt. He's he's a he's a broken person, you know, and broken people like to break people. And uh, Brian Albert and stone cold man, his stone cold, stone cold dude. He's just like you had the job to do was get it done. No feelings, no emotions. Brian's a little bit more emotional, Higgins. And uh, if they could key onto that, I mean, who brings an attorney with them to a trial?
Speaker 2: Who calls into a radio show like the JFK show that that shows some sort of consciousness of guilt.
Speaker 3: You're wrong, wrong, decorative dude. So my point is that you we're probably not going to get in a quittal. I would love you get it, but there's no way she's gonna spend the night in jail.
Speaker 2: Ever, they don't have any evidence, so there's no way they could get twelve people to convict her. So I am not even worried about that.
Speaker 3: So are mad?
Speaker 2: Kelly says, Does anyone remember Yanette as saying a guy named Mike and told him they should look into the Albit house.
Speaker 5: It was on the id doc Ye, the idea.
Speaker 2: They said scandalon. But do you know who that guy Mike is?
Speaker 8: So I guess that's the name he gave when he initially called Yanetti.
Speaker 3: All right, I don't, I don't. We'll leave that one alone. Next question, next question, next question. The small the weird part about this whole thing for me is that I knew the father, the son, Paul, and John. I played basketball with all three of them, so I know they're how they work as a family of brothers and father. Like the dynamic. Like Paul is an athlete, he's quarterback of Green Treek back to Stone Hills. He married his waitress, Aaron was his waitress out of the bar down the street. That's how they met and stuff, and so I know how he works. He's always been the guy digged inn on campus, you know all this stuff, and uh, I just feel like he's under so much pressure and he's Tully was one of his linemen in college. Yeah, wow, yes, yes, he usually offensive lineman on the college form. So if you're in a locker room and you probably didn't play sports, and you are a brother or brother, do you go but you go, you tell me something, all Right, I'm gonna fight for that extra five yards for you if you get to block that guy the outside. Uh, you know, quarterback that's gonna come up on me, and you take care of him. I'll get that extra five yards the first down. That's how I think they feel like. You're telling me the truth, Tully. You're telling me that's how it happened. All right, I believe you. You're a teammate, will go way back to stone Hill. I love you, Bro, I love you, bro. And Tully has.
Speaker 2: Him, Well, let me get him, let me let me chi him in here. Because I did play football team college and a lot of my teammates are law enforcement officers. Uh huh yeah. And I will tell you that I would I would dime somebody out. Uh if I thought that they if if I didn't believe them, there's got there's a line somewhere, and to me that line, you've crossed that line.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you're my teammate or not. If I thought that you're involved in the covering up of killing, and I common sense, I can put all these different facts that you've been outlining here together. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna just say, ah, well, that guy died and you're my teammates, so it's okay. There's a point where that's not going to go and and these guys are way past.
Speaker 3: That is police, all right. And you see in Joe, I mean in Paul's interview with Christina rex Is that how did you how did you know it was Karada? Or we just had a feeling what you had a feeling that it was hurt. That's really when she came back from the hospital and was in the kitchen, we all kind of felt, yeah, it was it was her. Now, Paul, stop man, really and I believe mister O'Keeffe knows knows the truth. He used to spend some go to church with Karen on Sundays. John Wood you go, but his father would go.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a connection that when I talk about he's a plumber, he's a blue collar guy. Uh. Good he was. He had a good shot. He doesn't look like how I used to remember him. He does look a little tired and I don't know if he's talking a lot, but from what they here, there's two different addresses now. Paul's at one Meadows, rip the street from me with Missus O'Keefe, the grandmother living at one Meadows, and mister O'Keefe senior is at Braintree Aaron o'keef is in Bridgewater. So if you look at the addresses for the witnesses, they're completely different. Now, Paul, you know, stress can do a lot of things to a lot of people, gamble, drinking, drugs, women, whatever. We all have different devices at one time in our life. Paul was an online person that had sympathy for him or what said the right words to him, whatever, and he exposed himself completely unfortunately, and it made him look like a person with more with without a moral compass. I'll say that didn't know the words about the kids, his own kids. Was was frightening to me? That was that was frightening, like wow, you know so uh? That to me tells you that he's jilted the mother and the son that sitting next to each other for comfortence, support and love, like the Reed family. You see the reads all lined up together like a family. You look across, you see one and one at the other side, and no communication, no nothing. The only one supporting missus Keith. Are they her sister in laws or her sisters, whoever they are. Paul sitting there alone on an island, trying to feel this out. I can't imagine what's going through his head? And I know they did this test at One Meadows and they backed out the car to show Paul and the LETSUS trooper. Paul showed up Paul o'keef how it she couldn't have hit his car right, and they were asked if they wanted the video footage of that. The defense and said, you know, skim outs are fine, let's take the skim out of it because it's actually impossible the way you're trying to explain it to. Paul had Paul o'keif at One Meadows after the trial to show him how the Lexus couldn't have hit the the traverse that actually happened.
Speaker 2: Well, except for the that we saw it on video other than that part right right, and we saw the wheel of the traverse move. Other than that, it couldn't have happened. Other than the fact that it happened and we saw it on video, it couldn't have happened. Okay, So it tells me.
Speaker 3: So we have this juror jury. You know, they came back, you know, acquittal, acquittal. Paul's got emotions evolved in this more than anybody. And then you have these jurors on emotional, unemotional as as he is. His emotions are controlling his thoughts, which is very promment with people. You get skin emotional more a loved one in shock. But by this time in my life, two or three years later, I should have all those dots in my head exactly. The timeline is written down. What's going on? Who said what? I'd be all over with this. I wouldn't be getting hammered the night before the first opening statement and being open about that until four in the morning, and not saying I might have been drunk when even on the stand, that's what you want to be proud about. And then to let yourself open like that, exposed to someone you've never met before, I ever met before. It's strange to be right like it's almost like the pressure has cracked him. It has, it has.
Speaker 2: And it seems like John has exposed himself in more ways than one.
Speaker 5: John you mean Paul.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm sorry, Paul O'Keefe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, Unfortunately I can always say this. I grew up in the eighties and if I had a cell phone, shit would have been with all right, I was gonna say, moving on, moving on.
Speaker 2: What I really want to do, though, is because you are one of the unique people in this case, Mike, because you actually have heard John O'Keefe's voice. You know John O'Keeffe. Ninety nine percent of the people listening here, including the two of us, do not know John O'Keeffe. Could you please tell us about John O'Keeffe.
Speaker 3: Of course, sure. So I'm a big basketball player. I was in my early twenties. John was like fifth moon. Yeah, so if he was so, if he was fifteen, I was twenty two, okay, So playing hoops, we played in Quincy at the Salvation Army. I was a four and four league, and so we would get there make teams up, and Pollock play and John playing, and the father play, and all their friends who play, and I'd played. I was probably one of the better players, one of the other players at the time. His father would pulled me aside and say, and you used to really beat on him. I was growing quick. He was getting bigger, and he was skinny and stuff. But so he would tell me, when you're playing Deth pushing like pushing, like I'm not gonna push him down. Well, all right, at least try to block it, you know. I'm like Okay, I'll do whatever I can. And then he's a very competitive person. John and Uh we would play till we get there at five. We played at like nine o'clock at night. We played one on ones, playing one on ones. So fast forward. I introduced him to one of his girlfriends he dates for a while, so I hear all the stories from her about how the how they had a good time. He was actually his partner at the time with Patrick that was in uh Boston Cop that is no longer with us. He's unlived. Uh that's another story for another time. So I was involved at that part of it, uh because what she had told me, like how untrue that what was? And he's such a nice guy. I can't believe it happened. So, Uh, he dates them, they break up, he's never getting married. I find out about the kids and stuff.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: He tells me the whole story, and I'm just like blown away. I'm playing hoop. He's got he's working still, so he doesn't want to play hoop anymore. And he's go only be he's a father, you know what I mean. He's a father. He's a single dad basically going through Canton and he's got two great kids. He loves a lot and just I'll give you for instance, like I have his numbers still, I just ben Mo Still. My wife who has a is a fast driver. She and she works in Cambridge and we live in Canton, so she cuts through Milton and all these back roads. In one week she got two screen tickets from a state trooper. The same trooper on the same road in the same week gave her two tickets on one phone call to John. They were taken care of in less than a day. Wow. So that's the type of guy. Yeah. Yeah, if you're friends with him, you have friends with him for life. No matter what you need, if it was a Boston ticket or whatever, he would make that. He was that guy at the office that if you knew him, he knew all the ticket because he was working inside with the bracelets and stuff. He was a nine to five on the desk. He wasn't out on the streets, but he was like a go between State Boston pe because if a state cap had a problem with the Boston PD ticket, go the other way, you know what I mean. He would. He was well known and he knew Patrick at the time that was no longer with us, and uh so he got rid of those tickets. I'm just like, and so I'll never forget the second time I had a calm, I had to call him again the same week, the same week, and he's like, what I go, You're not gonna tell him the whole story. He's like, he listen, tell you my wife to slow down. I'll take care of it. I'll talk to you later. Click. You know, just that's just the way. Like he was like a brother that you don't talk to every like everywhere every couple of months, and he's picked the phone up. You pick up right way you left off, because you had to. It was personality. He knew mine. You know, he's busted my chops. I busted his shops. I had no idea we lived in the same town until he passed away, really no idea. So yeah, so we never talked about where we were living. I was living and can he was living. Let's than a quarter mile away from at the time. His good friend Mike Camarado lives four houses away from me right now at the end of my road. Yeah, I know Mike, yep, I know his wife, I know the kids. I walked by these with my dogs every single day, and there didn't know Mike knew John. I had no idea that Mike and John were friends until the trial and I see him up on the stand. I go, that's that's my neighbor. That's Mike. It was weird, dude. It was just like it was almost like John was like up there going, dude, wake up, wake up, help me out here. I need you. You know, some sly shit went down, need your help. That's why I jumped in. I said, this is this is way odd. Because I heard about the ring camera from jail for they got an own film. I'm like, oh, this is my god, what happened? You know? And that went away. Then I'm like and then Turtle Boy Boom was on. I started going to standouts, I started getting involved. I was at Stoton District Court fortin I've never done anything of that in my life. John, and and once the corruption started I could see it for myself. I got even got more involved in the and that you know, my time, my energy. I never thought of a million, as you told me last year, i'd be doing a YouTube channel with you guys. You know, I would just wouldn't a thought of it. But it's just the way my life is gone, and uh uh, and I'm happy I'm doing it. And I don't get paid to do any of the stuff. I'd do it for my own just free will and whatever bit I can give to my heart and my time my mind, I'll give it to John in the second because he went through hell. Man, you got we went through hell that night, and no one deserves to go out like that. Is there a funny story we haven't heard about? Og? Oh, yeah, you'd like to talk shit all the time when we're playing basketball in my Yeah, and push me with his shop elbow and like just push me down, push me down, and I'll tell you he had a certain type of girl. They like all of his girlfriends were made built the same look like legit, he dated what he did one of these triplets that I knew, and they all have the sand and then you know, and she was a good girl. She her follow was a cop. So she's now dating a cap. It's like kind of like a this cop fetish thing. I don't know. I don't know what the bad badge of punnies they call. I don't know. Yeah, so I would hear I would like it'd be funny because they would go drinking and she would tell me on Monday, like what they did Saturday night and stuff, and like the stuff that they get away with with that badge. What they do with that thing sometimes going out Salthi or in town, or something happens with a car accident. I'll just say that John was in a car accident one time. Told his car in Boston. He was able to get out of that because of a couple of saspies, you know what I mean, and walk away no harm following Boston, got just way out of it. Yep. Oh yeah, told him, Yeah, he told him he wrecked it in Palla and scared him. That's the thing about John. It'll happened once he won't it won't happen again, you know what I mean. That was a bad mistake. I could have lost my job. I could have killed somebody. Uh you know this is time. Who I am? Maybe I should stop slowly down on the partying a little bit, but man, he'd like to have a good time. So then when he gets older, we're playing hope. We offer beers a couple of times when he's when he's old enough and stuff. But that's how it was with me. It was more like a big brother. Hey, it's up in the head. Uh yeah. So when you when you go into a locker room and you you shower and you're talking all this ship you're getting ready to go out whatever. Obviously he was going home to go to school. I was doing my thing. It's just, you know, he's like a little brother to me. Pino Is. You know, it was weird and then then uh is uh so that's how I think about it, you know, and uh having them come in and out of my life at different times in my life, and you know, not talk to him for a year or two, then talk to him for a year. We catch it like that, like it was like a broth thing like I'll never forget. He walked up the hallway to go go do something. He came walking right back to my office. He goes, who's that girl out there? I walked him right out here and I introduced some next thing the door. He shift back into my office the little way we're gonna go Saturday night. I go, oh okay. And it was you know, if that went out for like a year or two, off and on whenever, these kids in this twenties he's a cop. He's six two, you know what I mean. Every like he's like, yeah, you know, he's living with the had a roommate. They were like living in Southeast life, the life, and then then the stuff happened with his sister. And his sister was the best basketball player out of the wall. She had a full ride at Province or you or I feel which one it was your province. She was the best basketball player out of the boys. So that was that was interesting. Curious. I there's a good question should I have started up above?
Speaker 2: That'd like to ask you by Brian Albitt. But before I do that, some curious with regards to John, where do you think this relationship if we're sitting on April second, twenty twenty four, this John and Karen up and down relationship, where do you think we are today?
Speaker 3: Twenty four, twenty five twenty.
Speaker 2: Sorry, twenty twenty five. I'm a year behind, thank you, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: No worries. I just want to be sure i'd give you the right answer, because, yes, sir, you know, I don't think the way I know John. I don't think it goes on. But John's at he's forty six, a time he started thinking, Yes, things change in your brain, Chemicals changed in your brains, brain plural brains, and things not to change. And you're looking at it for two other people besides yourself now that are getting attached to it. On the person that you brought into their life. John chose to bring Karen into his life. John chose to introduce those children to her. It's gonna be reciprocal. She's gonna love them. They're gonna love her all right, just the way the world works. And I think John's John was growing up, he realized what was going on. I think it could have been something, but I'm not gonna put words in anybody's mouth. I wasn't there for that stuff. And you know, I didn't know about it. I didn't know if the drink it was bad. That's what they did every weekend. And you know, I've heard the things about, you know, Higgins being over the house and the Ruba trips. You know, every marriage, every couple goes through something. You know, uh, good batter and different, good batter and different. I think every couple that makes it through it, they're stronger together depending on what that problem might be for that person. If it's just too much of this work, too much play, too much. Whatever it might be, if it doesn't make you stronger, it makes you better. Those are just normal in and out of a marriage. We asked any married couple. Yet we almost didn't make it. You hear all the time, no, no ever says we had the We've never had a word in life, never had a problem. The people excuse me, so I don't. I don't want to put words in my mouth. But John at the time was a marrying guy. He was at that point in his life where I think he could have said, you know what, Yeah, I'll straighten out and we see how this goes for another year or so. Karen might have been done with him. I don't know. I don't know what she was thinking. It sounds like she was pretty at the at the end if he didn't change, like if he wasn't going to change, she was gonna be my right. And if he wasn't going to change and show any type of you know, effort to make it change about when he was living, how how he was living his life, and who he was hanging around with. Because she she has mentioned that by Usmosis she was brought into these groups of people of going out and cops and robbers and all this other stuff. I think if she could do things different, she probably would have and not been involved with those types of people. I think she's high classed. I think she's better than John. She you know, I always told to marry someone better than me, and you do. Just try to marry someone that's gonna and stimulate you intellectually and take you on a journey that you've never had before. And I think, yeah, I think John found that in Karen. But Karen, I think was finding out slowly that you know, I don't want to do this the way we're doing it for the next five ten years of our lives. Stop the way along with my life. But you've got children involved. How many people stay together for the kids that don't get divorce that maybe should have, right, I'm not saying they would marriage to the hip like that, which is good. She's like that. They weren't my kids. And she can. She's a smart girl. She can partneralize feelings and put them back, the work through them and get through with her family and a higher spirit and talk about these things which Paul's not doing. But you know, Peggy's not. I don't know what they're doing. How do you handle that kind of pressure? Waking up every day you have a murder charge hanging over your head and you're gotta get up and be in a court roomt nine o'clock or something. You didn't didn't do that, my friend, That, my friend, is strength, and that comes within within, and it comes from the family who you surround yourself with. Surround yourself with positive people, with winners in your life. You will end up being that way. You keep on surrounding yourself with people that get into alcohol, drugs, not sure you know that kind of thing, you're gonna You're gonna turn into that person. I think both of them were smart enough to figure that out and to change their life, but I don't know. I wish they would have been together. It kind of kind of cool if they made it in life, because I think I'm selfish. I think about the kids. If the kids were attached to Karen the way I think they were, and like anybody would be attached to Karen. How much love did she get walking down the sidewalk, how much love cheering did she get? And then don't even know who she is? They just know the case, right, these kids knew her.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 8: She brought stability to these kids' lives.
Speaker 3: And everybody needs a mother figure in their life, everybody does. You know? I was lucky to have my mom my whole life. I didn't have to deal with that type of things. But you will. You grow up a different way if you don't, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, ned igree with one hundred percent. Everybody's have problems, you know, except for me, I'm perfect, okay, of.
Speaker 2: Course, aside from you though, most people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually counseled couples on weekends at a bar. I'm just so Go see dive bar pizza, Go see Mike. It's a free family and marriage counseling.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is buy him a beer and like a Pepperoni pizza.
Speaker 3: People hate the word therapy, are or anything like that. Okay, if you don't want to go see a professional PhD therapist or you know, psychologists or whatever you want to call that person, do we rather sit next to uh the guy at the bar big Al's right and ask him, way, what should do? How did you handle this thing? No? Thanks, man, No, I want the want the docmentus degree on the wall that's telling me you're actually no, no, she's actually right. You gotta spin that around and look at it from her eyes. And you know, I can tell you honestly, you know, face the face, that therapy has changed me completely as a human being. Because I was and I was like, you know, alpha type A and I had a tone that back man, because I had married one like out two hours you got to go like this right, So I was like, I was just like, you know what, work was stressing me out. She was her idea, don't you go. I'm like my brother. I don't touch my brother. I did right. It was the best thing I ever did. And guys, trust me when I tell you you don't tell anybody to do it. But you know what I'm telling you because it saved my life in a certain way, you know what I mean. I just I feel like, if you're smart enough to figure out that someone that's smarter than you that can tell you how to fix things, you do it. You don't take it from big Al's bar the claim she with the white law, No, no, no, no, no, just sleep on the couch, that you'd be fine. Let's talk about the morning. Oh the one thing I've learned in life is you don't go to bed mad at each other. Just don't.
Speaker 2: I would never do that, Okay, I might have done that a couple of times. First of all, we have something we want to tackle from miss Jessica and Busy here. Her brother was red Rum. She says, we never got justice, and my parents' family never acted like the o'keefesh. And then I had a friend, a high school classmate, was murdered about two weeks ago. We covered that on the show last week. So yeah, I'm I do feel bad for the o'keefes, but and I agree with you Jesson, and I'm sorry about what happened with your your brother. We have discussed that on the show, and you're welcome to come on and discuss anytime. In the meantime, Nan Gallagher has decided to make the most incredible.
Speaker 3: Super chat to the show that I could have imagined.
Speaker 2: Nan, we love your friendship and we appreciate you so much, and thank.
Speaker 3: You so much.
Speaker 2: You really didn't need to do that, and I must stay she's amazing.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: We made her a thank you card because she came on with us for the third time at least the other day, and so Bia and I decided to make her a virtual video thank you card and send it to her and and Nan, thank you so much. You're incredibly kind and we hope to have you back on on weekend.
Speaker 5: She's an acet to this community, truly.
Speaker 2: Please go ahead, thank you, Yes, thank you, please go ahead.
Speaker 8: Bia no I was just saying, she's an asset to this community, and she's always telling us to, you know, keep showing up. But we need her too because her her, she's invaluable.
Speaker 3: Yep, she is. She's like a therapist for me. And sometimes like's like, hey, she'll just talk so intellectually and break down a motion and break this down and just like have this cheery atmosphere and can you guys hear that noise? I'm sorry, it's bothering, Like you just keep talking. I don't hear no noise and the alarms going off. She's gone, and she'll text me and say do you want me to jump in? And I've had the pleasure to have a drink with her at coffees. Okay, that changes, that changes everything. When you when I saw I met will you know the the glare we said that we talked. You know what I mean, saw mad. When you meet these people that you see like on YouTube, it kind of changes everything, you know a little bit. I know Nan, I know she smells the motion in the basket. You know, I can just get her.
Speaker 8: And she's the most realist person. Every how she is on the show and how genuine and how she shows her like how she.
Speaker 5: Is, She's the same in person.
Speaker 8: She will talk to you, give you the time of day, make you feel like you're the only one in the room. And she has that special that's what special about it.
Speaker 3: I think she I think she still is a very successful lawyer. I've never actually to I don't want to do that. I want to I want the Nan I know, just to be the Nan I know. You know what I mean. I don't need to know about he wins or losses. But if I tell you, if I'm in a jury and she's talking to me, I'm buying what she's selling. I'm buying what she's selling, you know what I mean, I'm gonna be like, what is going on up there? Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: First of all, let me let me say, let me say thank you to please pass the pepper. Thank you so much. It was great to speak with you yesterday, and I spoke with your son James James Jackson Johnson Jones and Nan, Yeah, you're so incredibly kind. I really don't know what's right now. I'm just you know, but thank you, and I will certainly.
Speaker 3: She's putting an edition on. She's putting a new addition on our house, another four thousand square feet of her mansion. She'll get what I'm saying. She'll get what I'm saying because they should build it. She'll builds at our house. This one. We had her on going over some motions and they were like, all these saws are going off, and she's like, I go, what are you putting another four thousand squift but audition on? With these all the money you're making off of YouTube right now? And she just lost it. She just lost it, you know. And she's such a good person, man. I just say she's yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: There are people in our community that find themselves to be a celebrity, and you really need to know that none of us are celebrities, Nan, you know, like she's just a regular person just like us.
Speaker 3: That's all we are.
Speaker 2: We're just regular people that happen to be on YouTube, nobody hears a celebrity and and that is kind of like the mindset that I try to take into this because we're all just people which happen to do a YouTube show, but we're just regular people.
Speaker 3: And so if.
Speaker 2: You keep that and Nan, you know, makes you realize that she actually is somebody. It's I don't remember, but they were talking about the Canton Board and things that could be done or not done with the select board, and Nan related that she set. She sits on the boards of about ten different companies and she has two law practices. So this is an incredibly successful woman that has given her time.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Yeah, okay, I missed miss.
Speaker 2: Slip Sexy woman too, but she yes, she is.
Speaker 3: I mean but that you said right now. But no, she's a.
Speaker 2: Very very successful woman and don't to give of her time to come to Massachusetts to meet the boots on the ground. She didn't just want to meet the you know, folks like Karen and the Glare and Turtle Boy.
Speaker 3: But she met everybody she met.
Speaker 2: She met people that were standing out in the street and that means a lot. Yes, yes, exactly, that's true.
Speaker 3: So anyway, yeah, dude, you came out here too, man.
Speaker 2: DJ you were of course, oh yeah, but you didn't come to the meal food.
Speaker 3: So now I have to come back because right now check me. I mean, I look at I look at me, and right I look at guys like Scott McGinnis, Dennis Sweeney, boots on the ground field. You know that attorneys but play their role so good and are so important to us. You know, Scott McGinnis to walk through that uh front of the Denham Courthouse and have be with that serving justice TV guy, have that ripped off of him like that the badge ripped off of the servant justice Gentleman Michael I. Blue was and Scott was there here to put a bag over the sign that didn't say free kir and read. That's invaluable. That's invalua that we can talk about. That we can say. But have somebody in our chat right now that did that. Have Dennisue that goes up to every standout, forms his own stands out in Denim has a very successful following. People love that guy, Karen Huggs Bell every time he comes to the court because what he does, what he brings is something that I, you know, I don't know if I could do it and show up and show up every day, I can do this. It's easier for me in my schedule, you know what I mean? Him and his wife, Dennis and his wife showing up. They live in Canton. They go to select board meetings. They help out this us Susie Harrington, and we want this person to win. H yeah, no kid, yeah yeah. I heard she's building a boat because the trolls are trying to figure out where she lives. But but like they show up, probably the mass meal food because we all she'll have it cater by the way, I trust. We want to tell you. But like those people begin this Tommy cpu Turtle, like they show up right, they rally the troops. You know, even though we didn't have all the answers on my two day where we could and couldn't go, we still stuck together. We still tried to make it work. They were there today. I'm sure right, Yeah, Demmy, I'm from bro and I mean that stuff like I mean that. I really do mean it. Because people can say I would have done that, I could have done that. No, he's doing it. He's there now. He's he showed up yesterday, show up today, he went to and then he goes to a slegtboard meeting, and then he hangs out with John Como and does something else, and then he does something else right now, but this guy shows up. Its showing up. Scott McGinnis Raine sleeve of snow. Scott McGinness is ready to go. Telling you that Rymes, by the way, if you caught that range sleeve of snow, Scott McGinnis is ready to go. I don't you didn't like that? Huh No, they're trying to reach the dudes, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: And they they they answer the phone when when I call, and.
Speaker 3: It's like they're calling me, they're calling you, they're calling. We don't call them. We don't have to because we know when we show up and get him, who's gonna be there. There we're gonna see is. I see Scott McGinnis every morning, you can't miss him. I see Dennis and his wife every morning. I see this Alison. I see all these other people there that are always there. Jessica is online. These people are do standouts, are doing seventy weeks in a row now, I mean Natural Standout was a big success, you know, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was in Yeah, all right, any of us on the sidewalk.
Speaker 5: Plus my dog le.
Speaker 3: Etsy was on a live stream with us, and she jumps on and she's walking from her car to the sidewalk. Now there's another creator there be lt L. He's at one side's on the other side. The hugs, the love, the appreciation of showing up. That goes a long way. And there were so many people there that she didn't find Brian, and Brian couldn't find her, and every and the energy coming through the screen was just.
Speaker 11: Like, Yo, my god, dude, that's what I'm talking That's you can't put a price tag on that, because that's the hearts and minds of people that don't know the case that Michael home after seeing that.
Speaker 3: And go what's this all about? Please find out why these people are standing out here every week on a Sunday of their own time, waving and giving us a peaceful protest every single time. Why are these people down in Denham, Why these people out in Marlboro, Lot, Auburn, North Carolina, Florida, you name it. It's not just the Massachusetts thing. It's it's it's grown up to be this. It exploded into this national almost a worldwide campaign.
Speaker 5: And it's peaceful.
Speaker 8: It's peaceful, the cops aren't called. You're out there, you're safe, and you know you have the most amazing I mean, look at Peter Murphy. He went, he walked. Somebody was taking a picture. Oh my Godina was taking a picture. He literally walked across that road Route nine or whatever it's called, Providence Highway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, route one.
Speaker 8: That's what I meant, and walked her, held her hand and walked her back to the side, right, like a gentleman.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 3: He's a gentleman. He was brought up right. Yes, you more, you get a moral compass of what's right. You know, I'm a little female walk across the street and it's busy, right, No, hold on a second, right back. I opened my wife's kind of do words those you know, things in life I get forgotten sometimes. And it's just the way you're raised, the way the way you think, the who you've been around, who do you hang around with. Do you want to be better in life? Yeah? You should be and want to be. And I look at people like Dennis and his wife and read and Lombardies of Canton, and Canton's going through a struggle right now, man, can's a weird place to live. You go to the Shaw supermarket, no one's talking to anybody, no one talking. No, wow, No, it's a weird place man. And I so I don't really go there a lot. Maybe it's just me, but ken't being me every single time I go there, there's no one just just it's just like silence. You know. The you heard there was an interview on NYCN and they interviewed people in the parking a lot of Shaws, and they were older boomers and they felt attention. They said, depending would bar you go to to have a drink. You can't talk about certain things. You know, you can't bring up a conversation because someone next to you might feel differently about that. And you live in Kin. It shouldn't be that way, but people feel that way. And you know people, you know, people know they're not divided. Bullshit. I'm calling bullshit, man, because they are right. They are divided. You know, we have to vote to get these things through our special elections. We wanted we had, we had this audit done. We won that. We're actually questioning now if you know that we don't think it was good enough. But what they put in there already is damning for the Canton Police Department. And a fish rots from the head down. If you've lost the morale of your people, shame on you, Chief Rafvity, Shame on you, Chief Ravity. Like she's like the head coach, right, you move it on, right, you fire, and you fireing the head coach in the locker room, bringing in the assistant coach. You're gonna try to change the attitude. Might train a play or two, right though they might retire. That's keep blaming social media content creators from making the morale of your people. Upset. Criby a river all right, Criby a river man, I understand your job is hard man. Welcome to the real world. You chose that that's what you want to be when you're a little kid and you want to grow up in kN and be a kit and cop. Right, eighty one percent of the cops and can but born and raised it.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though, is like what if somebody says something that's obviously patently dishonest, as they're saying like Buchanics saying I was intimidated by turtle Boy or these idiots like I will not use oxygen to form a sentence to refute that, because on its face it's so absurd and ridiculous that it's not even worth of course they're not of course they're not intimidated, so of course, uh, social these people are not afraid of social media content creators. But they have to build a case on which you have a moron like Cosgrove and Mellow that can then take that to court and pretend that these people are are are moved by me or Brian or Mike or you know, turtle Boy, and they're not. They just feel bad because there they their wit is not acerbic enough to to actually match wits with any of us, uh, and certainly not turtle Boy. So so anyway, yeah, exactly, I don't want to waste my energy on these morons.
Speaker 3: They are try you know, he tracked on people with God damn ducks, are you kidding me? We what are you doing? What do you why are you spending the resources of that? You want to know why?
Speaker 2: You know the answer to that question is rhetorical, right.
Speaker 3: So Alena Raffie claims that you know we're spending a lot of our res by doing fo your requests. Girl, you just spent all that time chasing down ducks.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, come on, man, Yeah, she's dishonest, and she just shows it, just like BEV shows that she's dishonest, and Hank goes that she's dishonest, and the Albert family goes that they're dishonest, and the MSP police officers that sit in that building with him show that they're dishonest and they make campaign contributions, and the Canton p D officer shows that none of them are like Peter Murphy. So somehow that apple fell so far away from the tree. It's in a different county. So yeah, it's a very very sad state of affairs. But what I want to circle back, because we're basically out of time at this point, but I want to circle back to how beautiful it is what you talked about earlier, about all of.
Speaker 3: These people that gather.
Speaker 2: And go to these standouts like Dennis and Scott and the lady that's sitting just above your left shoulder and all of her compatriot It's like Boston Brandy who's in there, brings her her daughters and so forth out there, and I will I am just waiting to make sure that Elon doesn't snatch my job from me, and then I'll book another ticket out there just to come and stand out and have dinner and maybe go over to Dean and walk around.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope the best way in that situation with Elon. Yeah, I heard. I heard he's stepping back a little bit from what I read today, stepping back, yeah, from the White House a little bit. Yeah, I prayfully.
Speaker 2: Nothing May he's gonna he's gonna resign whatever the doge position is. So yeah, we might be in in.
Speaker 3: Good shape here shortly.
Speaker 2: And I just didn't want to frivolously spend money when we were all kind of freaking out over here about what was gonna do. And that's what Dennis is saying right here. So yeah, So I expect you guys. I expect to see you guys relatively soon, hopefull before my knee surgery.
Speaker 3: So yeah, are you getting replacement?
Speaker 2: I'm getting a partial replacement on the left. I'm gonna go get briefed up by the doctor this week and it would be in May, so perhaps I should come before May. Yeah, first, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see. Well. I would love to speech in person, you know that, So anytime good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, goss accent be fun, I said, good bite to bosting.
Speaker 3: Mike. I'm actually not irish. I'm finished you are.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, can you do a finish accent?
Speaker 3: I don't know, no, no, no, but my middle name is my middle label thrower all the way by my middle initial be with E and uh there's no one here that would guess my middle my middle LAMB. But yeah, I'm probably not. Probably it's finished. It's different. I will tell you though this. I I'm really proud of this.
Speaker 2: But we did before I started covering Karen Reid, and it very long before. I did a Scandinavian UFO roundtable and I had Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland. Five We had one person that was part of the UFO community in each one, and it was it was really cool.
Speaker 3: Really No. Finland was just named the number one country to live in the world. Uh.
Speaker 2: Their standard living you know, I mean amount of vacation time.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying, Like I'm an example of that, you know, just seeing that that's just how I roll. This is my DNA. The thing you are.
Speaker 2: You are absolutely delightful to have on Mike. Uh, and I'd like it if you would kind of just pump the stuff that you're doing with Tom and just take an opportunity to to to uh promote yourself and and all the things that you're doing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a great question, Tom, Tom, is you want to have a boot in the ground, right, He's been there from He's turnaboy, Karen, Uh justin rue, he goes to, he goes to everything. I couldn't ask for a better partner, you know, Santray, Purge, post standouts, Uh, Enrique stuff. It's much another story we could get into later.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like yesterday was a big step for him. I'm trying to get him a press pass, actually fill the application last night. He could become a citizen journalist through the mass webs well, through the site. We did the patwork last night. I might know somebody that knows somebody to knows somebody to know somebody might might help him out a little bit, and hopefully he can get that because he memorializes so many different things that the mainstream media does not see where it's boosing the ground. Karen walking in a hot mic moment, there was a moment where mister Reid talked about a two party state Republican Democrat would be be purple. It was a big statement. You know, it took us time to see it. To the mainstream media, Tom gone at all. The mainstream media dumped it. Tom has it, you know things like that that we can memorialize. Yes, he said that He's right on the money. You know. That's so there's different things that Tom can do.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Being thrown out of the courtroom by Hartman was was one of the biggest mistakes they could have. The way they treated him, the way he was pointing, just get out of here, that was that was horrible. And then you had the other TV Michael and Service Justice get the way he was treated with Scot Mcguinnis just shows you how ignorant we can be it sometimes as humans and not understanding uh feelings and you know, morale and you know what I'm going through today. Maybe my mister Harpton had a bad day of that day. I don't I don't know. But when they put those words in they can use uh on a not as salt, but uh, you know, tactical maneuvers to take people away. They were walking around with zip ties, they were ready to go. They wanted somebody to They wanted somebody to do, so they would, you know, show the people they are bad apples in here. Not one person out of wrestlers, not one person was actually out of line. We asked questions and they won't give us answers. We tried calling what what exactly came? We cannot do. No one wanted to talk to us. So it's like a free for all out there a little bit. But we have people like dentist and you know, Peter Murphy and his wife. No, we're gonna stand back here, guys. You know, turnaboy walked all the way down and talked with us before he got in with his press pass. So I would like to get Tom a press pass because he has he has a content creator. He sold his footage to a production company. That camera was just in that iDTV. He sold eighteen minutes of what he had to them. They went through his stuff and because stuff they couldn't get, like you know in the crowds, different comments at lunch. So Tom brings the whole another angle of a viewership of like sitting in a coffee shop, but you've got FKR people talking to him next to him, that be might be there or or ed he might walked in one of these days, or who knows, and they will talk to Tom and Eddie Jackson, Eliza and Karen and Nathan. You know you've seen him talk mister Reid walking missus Reid up the stairs because he's got a bad ankle or whatever. Those are things Tom can do for us, which he deserves the right and the access to those people, to those proceedings. Even if Tom wanted to go up and ask a question about something he gets, they look at him like he's a different person. They don't treat him the right way he should be treated. I feel bad about that, and I want to help him get that press pass because I think that I mean a lot to him and be like, you know what, I can go and I want I can memorialize all this. I haven't. He's always looking over his shoulder, he gets getting pushed down, he's getting assaulted, he's you know, these little things that happened to him. I'm like, dude, what is up with you? And you just you attracted? What's going on with that stuff? You know? So that's one thing I'm working on. And obviously I'm still putting dots together with these motions, and you know, Bordiers and the Witnessless is mind blowing if you go through it. Who they're calling? Who there? And it's take it like a puzzle, right, and you just look at it and go, Okay, why wouldn't they want to call this person? What's going to happen on direct on this person? How are they going to handle this kind of person? So those are things I think about. I got two dogs, those are the things I think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you talk about my life right there?
Speaker 3: Man? Right? And the family that I married into if they live in Campon as well, so they're right down the road. So I interacted with them quite they're all voting for Harrington, but they want change this sick of it. They know what's going on. But you know what, the they were the type of people they just lived their lives, did their things, paid their bills and just moved on. They didn't care about the politics and was going until someone died, right, And they knew that I'm the son in law and I was friends with them and I'm bringing up a Thanksgiving and they're like, yeah, we kind of do that the whole time that the place was like this. But we really talk about it. Then I started bringing them into it and they're like Jesus Christ. I just sent my father in law of the report for the audience. His mind was blown. It's just he's like blown away. He's been here for thirty years, I said on the auditor board. He texted me back with these questions and I'm like, yes, yes, you know, like yeah, well there you go. So uh hey Sports Center tomorrow morning, nine o'clock for La Fereo. We're gonna need to help you out of the press pass even like like b you could be like a journalist. Believe it or not. You're there every day, you remember, moralizing all these things that are happening. Right, you can apply for this stuff. People don't unaware of that. You know. You can apply for journalist the journalism press pass, and you can go into the Federal building. You can go anywhere. You get that press pass. She can't.
Speaker 2: She's Boston bea uh and you can order your Boston BEA or or my case, the Boston I'm Boston be a Fan shirt uh in apparently black and pink. So we'll we'll make those available.
Speaker 8: Uh make you thanks Nicole RM, she gifted audience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm gonna do now, I want to send everybody, so right, there's the link to go visit Jimmy. Jimmy is on is Live, so you can go and see Auntie dev There's a link there. I want to send you over to my boy Jimmy.
Speaker 3: He is, he is. I'm trying to coach him and coach him. I'm trying to talk to him in doing a stand.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to coach him in basketball? Because I feel like his career.
Speaker 3: He he hates sports. He hates sports, he told me, because I can't stand it, I'd rather talk about something else. I'm like, okay. We had a great show, though, I mean, I couldn't stop. I was. He let me fly and I let him fly, and we would say some weird ship and it was funny. It was good stuff. If you get interviewed by him, be prepared. I saw the Nick Rocco interview. I couldn't believe what was coming on next month. I'm just gonna say that right now. I just I was, you're a good guy, man, you know what. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: I actually didn't.
Speaker 8: Catch that one yet.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it, but he had he's he's beefing with our friend named Gallagher. I'm trying to get him to call me and tell me what his beef is because it escapes my intellect. No, I'm not Nick Nick Nick Nick. Yes, So I'm trying to figure out what his beef is with the amazing Nan Gallagher, but he has not yet taken me up on the phone call to tell me. So before we get out of here, let me say, I'm sorry. Go ahead, what did you say, Mike ipotos I said, I said six, not sex. M hmm, okay. Thank you once again, Nan Gallagher. You're just incredibly kind, as is my friend. Please pass the pepper who just got her American flag Chuck Taylor Converse that I sent in the mail when she won the contest for the I think that was the Turtle Boy, the Turtle Boy fundraiser we did.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So thank you, Pepa, and thank you for f K. Yeah, yeah for FKR. And I want to thank a new member, Nicole r M for gifting five calling all Beings memberships. Now I must stay delighting me sees the lighting. You for all all of you right there. Thank you so very much, Boston, Mike. I feel like, really, there's a lot about you. I know that, a lot about you that we still want to know and hear. And we went two hours, so that means we can have you back again so we can hit more of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, br I'm I'm all in. Man, had a good time. You guys are awesome manks for having me. Yeah, I'm gonna bounce out of here. I'm wait way past my bedtime, by the way. All right, what I'm talking about, Dennison, he knows what I'm talking about. You put in the comment earlier that it's pasted your bedtime, Mike, he knows. You gotta listen to your body when you get older. What if your body told you to do with this age, you do it.
Speaker 2: She's gotta do it, all right, you guys, Mike, Yes.
Speaker 3: I might say some witch. I got a show in the morning. You gotta show in the morning at nine o'clock with my Tommy Cpu, Tom Cpu seeking justice. Wow, give it up for my man right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boston, Mike, what a great guy he and his buddy Tom Cpu.
Speaker 3: Great show.
Speaker 2: Go support and thank you what was this sham? Wow? Thank you so much. Nana is she she really is an angel? I know, Thank you Stacey. Q Uh, it was so much fun.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Mike is awesome and really be I don't think we really scratch the surface of everything the time we do, because I know I talked to him and all the connections that he was making kind of blew my mind. So bedtime, goodnight, Branda, good night lovely, thank you so much love, goodnight Anna. We got you back out here at Holmes And yes, Mike will ride in the cab again. One love to him. Thank you, Scott McGinnis, the legend. We need to get you back on this joint too, get like another another Legends round table. Yeah, and you guys go hang out with Auntie deb I see ducks. All right, everybody, any final thoughts Boston be other than the debut of.
Speaker 3: Your shirts and your your books.
Speaker 2: What your Boston?
Speaker 3: It's so cool man.
Speaker 2: We'll show it on screen next time. All right.
Speaker 5: Well, I gotta get them back, so yes, I want to get a Monday. But anyways, No, I think Mike was awesome to talk to. He definitely is.
Speaker 8: He brings a different perspective because he knew John, so I thought that was really cool to hear, you know, the personal stories, so that's something we haven't really had before. So yeah, I appreciated everything he said and he's just a real good, great guy. So thank you for thank you for a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad we invited him on. After speaking with him, I was just like, oh my, I wanted to show to be like the next day. Thanks DJ, and let's do some UFOs. We are going to do UFOs by the way, So I'll tell you who we're working on real quick. This gentleman was on you'll see him on YouTube as Uncharted X and he was on with Rosscoltart on News Nation. It is a bang up, fantastic interview about ancient structures and mind blowing stuff. It's that has some UFO implications to it. I'll put you know, think about how the Pyramids were making. So Ben van Kirkwick Uncharted X and what we're gonna probably do is we're gonna do the original Cab crew, but we're gonna bring in bea for to make five of us to interview Ben van Kirkwick. So right now I'm trying to get a hold of him. So all I can say is, thank you everybody. We love you so much. You guys are so kind, so generous.
Speaker 3: Debbie Blair, No, you are, Debbie Blair.
Speaker 2: Uh, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you guys in Massachusetts soon and we'll be doing the damn thing on Sunday morning, eleven am with Mark Bedrow and Brother Counsel eleven am Eastern Time, Mark Bedrow, Brother Counsel, and two miles of gum be zipped up letting these brothers unless they need a table set, then we're gonna set the table right bea.
Speaker 8: Yes, And Lisa Orcs, who's a member, says, thank you, DJ and B When I when am I coming?
Speaker 5: When am I coming on the show? Haha, Well you can that's yeah, Yes, I was gonna mention.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So everybody out there, if you would like to be on a listener round table on Calling All Beings, please uh send me a message at Calling All Beings the number one at Gmail and let me know that you want to be on, because we've been trying.
Speaker 3: To do one, but people got some stage fright. We want to bring you on there with us.
Speaker 8: And you know how I'd like to let everybody know this is literally like a.
Speaker 2: Huh no that I'm setting for the whole thing.
Speaker 8: No, I know, this is just feels like a zoom call so or a FaceTime like you don't really know that people are really watching you. You see the chat, but you know what, we're just here having a good time.
Speaker 5: So it's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and and that's why we would like to get you on and cover the topics that that could be UFOs. I mean, it could be whatever you want to talk about. Your panelists will have to react to it. So on behalf of the Uh. This is DJ saying peace out, one love and we'll see you down the road.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 10: Peace