Speaker 1: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James Tzerris, sitting in for the great Jesse Kelly. I'm gonna talk show host out of the Phoenix, Arizona. My show could be heard five fifty KFYI seven ninety KST in Tucson. Or you could catch the Conservative Circus on the iHeart of your free iHeartRadio app. That's right, And let me just start off by saying Happy New Year to the Jesse Kelly audience. And let me tell you something else. Right out of the gate. New York has fallen. I know, I just said Happy New Year. Now I'm coming up with this, New York has fallen. And you know what, my friends, you don't need a crystal ball, you don't need a think tank. All you need is one name, Zorhanmann, Donnie. And he was sworn in yesterday, Yes, and it was such a jubilant affair. If you want a living, breathing illustration of how far New York has drifted from sanity, well there it is. This is a state that once produced builders, bankers, cops, firefighters. Now you got people, you know, you have people who made things working in New York city. But now now it elevates open socialism. We got a socialist in office who despies his capitalism. He cheers on criminals, you know, as the oppressed, and he treats taxpayers like an endless at m for government fantasies. Mom, Donnie, he isn't the disease. He is the symptom. And I'm telling you, watching this yesterday, I was like, oh my goodness, I mean, this is this is almost surreal. You got a symptom of a political culture that hates success. Think about that. Americans who hate success, Americans who want to order. You've got Americans that believe that America needs to be reimagined instead of def defended. Oh yes, that's sort of like a page from baracusy and Obama, isn't it. You know? Well, what was it? Were just a few more days for fundamentally changing America. Why does America need to be fundamentally changed? Well it has been. Now we have a culture where Marxist ideas aren't just tolerated. They are rewarded with office, They are rewarded with airtime. And wait a minute, they are rewarded with applause. That you hear yesterday the crowd that assembled to watch the swear again of Mondami. Oh, it was electrifying as all of the people, all of the socialists, were right there to chant tat's the.
Speaker 2: Rich, oh oh, business, wonderful.
Speaker 1: Tax, the ridge tax, the ridge. Oh yeah, I let that go for a little bit tax the ridge. Can you believe it? Can you believe it? I mean, this is a nightmare tax the rich. Look around New York City. Crime is up, Businesses are fleeing. Middle class families are packing U hauls in the dead of night. Police are demoralized. They're talking about a huge wave of a blue wave leaving the city. People quitting the police force, police officers taking earlier retirement. In New York City, law is is now optional, borders non existent. This is not an accident. That's the logical outcome of the ideology of Mandani. You know, this is what he represents. But here's the party they desperately are just say, the part that they don't want you to know about. Not just the party. I mean, this is this is what the media, what the Democrats don't want you to understand. New York falling does not mean America is falling. We're not. We get to watch this, we get to learn in real time. I think what we're watching here is the United States of America sorting itself out, deciding what direction they want to go in. Because while New York doubles down on socialism, the rest of the nation is choosing freedom while all beneath cheers radicals. Millions of Americans are voting with their feet, heading to the states where work still matters, Heading to the states where no, if you are rich, you're not the enemy, Heading to a state where patriotism isn't treated like a hate crime. America does not belong to socialists in Brooklyn or activists in the legislature. No, it does not. The media wants you to believe that it does. The wild wing of the Democrat Party wants you to believe that it does. But never forget, my friends, America belongs to the people who still believe in God, family, discipline, and liberty. So yes, happy New Year everyone. New York has fallen. It chose this path. This is this is the direction that's going to be headed in for the next few years. And we get to watch it. We get to chronicle the whole mess. We get to cringe, but we also get to laugh. The rest of the nation. Well, I do believe that America will thrive. I do believe that we are in the golden era of Trump. I do believe that the policies that he's put in place have brought relief, even though the media wants you to think that it has.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 1: The same media that talked about, you know, how we were a growing economy, how we were strong under the Biden years while the inflation was eating us alive. Tonight they want you to believe that this is the new future. But it's depressing to watch because there's cognitive dissonance as you see the celebrations in New York City over a Marxist mayor, in the re reality of how life is better under the Trump administration than it was under the Biden administration. We're going to talk about this. We're going to talk about why the future belongs to the States and to the people, the people who reject them on don you model entirely, you know what, We don't have to talk about it too much. Just live your life. Just look at how well you are doing now compared to how you were doing what a year ago, two years ago, three years ago. Look at the direction that the country is headed in. You know, prices may not be down to the level where we are comfortable that. I don't think they'll ever go back down to what they were before the pandemic. However, I do believe that wages are going to go up. I do believe that a plan is in place to make America better. Yeah, it's well line. I know I should have said make America great again. But see that would have been like pandering to Trump. Not that I don't mind, I do it. I'll pander the Trump, I'll pan it to these ideas. I voted for the man three times, and I absolutely love what he is doing for the country, for the people. But you still, you know, we live in a free country. People can make choices. Sometimes the choices they make are very very bad. We're looking at an example of that right now in New York City. We're also looking at an example of that in Minneapolis. In Minnesota. Oh, don't you worry. I'm not done with that. The media wants us to move on. We're not going to do that. Today on the Jesse Kelly Show, we're gonna get into more of the corruption and the lunacy, the clown show that is coming out of the once great state of Minnesota. No, there's there's you know, we have a reason to be concerned as we enter into twenty twenty six, but there's no reason to be depressed. It's long as you can vote with your feet and my goodness, if we clean up the elections, if we clean up the voting process, if we get rid of the corrupt money, the corrupt influences, the corrupt judges man this country, well, we will look back on the last ten years, the last five years in particularly, it's sort of like a dark hole. You know, this is not new to history either. There was a point in time where Egypt had been conquered, conquered by I think it was Sa Damned. It was the country south of Egypt. They came up and then they took over. They had about a five ten year reign, and as soon as they were deposed, the Egyptians came back and totally erased that history like it never happened. I think it's what's gonna happen here. When we get things together, especially if our Republicans get their act together, We're going to look back at this period of time as a terrible dream a nightmare, a nightmare. But in order for us to really embrace this, we have to look at what took place yesterday in New York City because there's a lot of lessons to be learned. James T. Harris setting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am gonna talk to your host out of a Phoenix, Arizona. My show, The Conservative Circus can be heard on five fifty KFYI in Phoenix, seven ninety KNST and Tucson, or you could catch me on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, my friends, you can also follow me on social media. Just go to my website James Tharris dot com. All of my socials are there, and I have a brand new Clarity Report going up today. That's when we take a look at what's happening in our society and bring some clarity, bring some truth, often some biblical truth to what we are seeing socialism in America, not just socialism, but we have you known Islamic state that is growing in New York City. Don't doubt me, you know, and this is how they slip it in. They can't come hard Islam. No, they have to cloak themselves and other religions cloak themselves and other faiths. Whenever you see one of these deals where you have like an inter faith uh, you know the event, you got all the different religions, You've got Judaism, you've got the Islam, you've got the Catholic Church or Methodists and all this kind of stuff, you should be a little bit weary. I don't like that because whenever that happens, things get watered down. And that's what we saw yes, yes, today in New York City. Now let me start with this. We had the inauguration and you had the announcer coming on and welcoming everyone to the inauguration. You know, I think they were at the Muslim Center in New York City, and even the announcer had a few problems with the names of the guests that they were coming up on stage.
Speaker 3: From the Islamic Center of New York City. Please welcome him. I'm Colleen Latif, joined on stage by representatives from New York City's many faith communities, Rabbi Ellen Lan, Ellen Mast Andrew Welks, Who, Reverend Stephen green Elder Jeffrey Siegler, Aturia run Usai, Ken Sardine.
Speaker 1: Tan deep core, okay, playing you know everyday people and every day people host the all the everyday people in New York City, all the different you know, faith's backgrounds are all coming together to watch the inauguration of Islamic socialists. Oh this is beautiful, isn't it Isn't It's great? And then you had the opening prayer, you know usually, Yeah, here's the deal. When Zohann Mondani was sworn in, he was sworn in on the Quran. I got problems with that, I really do. I mean, the the our country, our judicial system, our legislative branch, the executive branch, our nation, our politics. It was not built on Islam. It was built on Judeo Christian policies, practices. It's for you to swear elite of I mean, swear an oath of allegiance to your office on the Quran. James, you're not being the culture. Well no, I'm not not at all. I don't like it. Remember when Barack Obama said that the most beautiful words are beautiful music he has ever heard was a Muslim caller prayer. I bristled at that. Oh, I've heard the Muslim caller prayer. I've been in countries where you know. Yeah, they played that five times a day. The first time I heard it was like early in the morning. Blew me right out of the bed. I was at a staying at the whole. That blew me right out of the bed.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: The speaker was right by my window. I think they did that to me on purpose. They were probably laughing down there, you know, at the front desk.
Speaker 3: What a.
Speaker 1: Cow. So you got Mam Donnie being sworn in on the Koran, and then of course they had the invocation, you know, they brought up the e mom to do that. Let us pray.
Speaker 4: Y'all lah y'allahmah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait what most merciful of those who show mercy, We turned to you on this day from our city with hopeful hearts. Thank you for this moment.
Speaker 1: Well she was thankful, but I don't know who he was. Who was he praying to? Again?
Speaker 3: Let us pray.
Speaker 4: Y'all lah yadahamany, most merciful of those who show mercy. Okay, we turned to you on this day from our city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who were we turning to? I mean you do know that the whole world is watching this. The whole world is you know? Is you know Muslim? Yet? Can you please just tell me who it is that we're supposed I didn't understand what you were saying. I didn't understand at all.
Speaker 4: Pray y'all, Lah yadahaman.
Speaker 1: Go agay? Who is that? Who is that?
Speaker 3: Allah?
Speaker 1: Or? Is this? Is this another prominent emam?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 4: Merciful of those who show mercy.
Speaker 1: Most merciful of those who showed mercy, merciful of those who show mercy? Okay? So I guess that's one supreme being or the others out? Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 4: We turned to you on this day from our city with hopeful heart, hopeful thank you for this moment.
Speaker 1: Thank you for this moment. I'm not down with it. I'm not. The whole thing's in the very from the pronunciation of the names to the to the whoever he's praying to just kind of threw me off. This is the new New York, right, this is the new Caliphate, right, James, you shouldn't be laughing. Well, what do you want me to do? Me? Crying here on the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm not gonna cry. I'm just gonna say this is a sobering time, a very sobering time for we the people. Give him an inch to take what talk to me? Talk to me. We gonna hear from or Hanman Donnie coming up next, James T. Harris sitting again for the Jesse Kelly Show. You're listening to Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris sitting again for the Great Jesse Kelly. My show. That conservative circus can be heard out of the Phoenix, Arizona five fifty KFYI, or you can listen to it also in Tucson seven ninety kN ST. But of course there is the Free iHeartRadio app. All of my socials are at James Tarris dot com. Yes, changes, Chit chit chit change. As I said, we're watching changes. I've been going off kind of hard on the Muslim caller prayer. I'm hoping that I'm not upsetting y'all, these the Muslim Americans that are that are rejoyous over the events yesterday. I don't I don't want any problems. I don't want any problems. You know, this is the land of the Free and the home of the break. Well, well, well, you have freedom of speech in this country, right, you have freedom of speech as long as you are in the minority. Once that flips, you don't have freedom of speech. I think people are going to be finding that out. Meanwhile, you have Zoron Mandami of being sworn into office, and he hit the ground running. He did not back off one inch from what he believes and for what he believes. He is there for. He is talking about how America, or I should say, how how New York City is going to change that socialism is here.
Speaker 5: I was elected as a democratic socialist, and I will govern as a democratic socialist.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're cheering. This was I was elected as a Democrat socialist and I will governed. I hope he does. Don't back off now, buddy, I hope he does, and the crowd goes crazy.
Speaker 5: I will not abandon my principles for fear of being deemed radical. Well you are radical, so, as the great Senator from Vermont once said, what's radical as a system which gives so much to so few and denies so many people the basic necessities of life.
Speaker 1: Well you know what that is?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the socialist mantrum. And of course he is talking about Senator Bernie Sanders, who was sitting in the front room. Yeah, he was all bundled up, looking like a smurf, had the little green parker on little fur around the edge. He's all shrunk up because he was cold. Sitting right next to him was the very lovely Alexandria Costa Cortas. Oh, I know people get upset when I say that, but she's a beautiful woman. She is until she opens her mouth and starts talking to you. Hear all that socialist crap coming out, and not just that, the fact that she's as dumb as a box of rocks. But hey, look and she's she's she used her looks to get to where she is today. Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong. She was sitting right next to uh, sitting right next to Bernie. And you also had Latitia James. She was sitting up in there, two all big mule gap tee, just just smiling. This was their moment, this was their time. Zorhan Mondomini didn't get that.
Speaker 5: We will strive each day to ensure that no New Yorker is priced out of any one of those basic necessities, and throughout it all we will. In the words of Jason Terrence Phillips, who better known as Jada Kiss or Jason themis what be outside?
Speaker 1: Bick Corey Corey, that is h Jesse Kelly's producer. Who is this man he's talking about? Yeah, Jada Kiss. Oh, Jada Kiss is a rapper part part Oh, he's a rapper from the Bronx. This is what Cory is telling me. Did you say part of the Locks? What's the Locks? Oh? Okay? Uh, the Locks were a group. This is what the Cory is telling me. They're part of a rat group. And Jada Kisson. Is that what he said? Jada Kiss? That's how you're supposed to say that, Jada Kisson wa Oh he does that in his song sometimes and his whole thing is stay outside, right, I guess is that a popular song? Stay outside? Okay? Corey said he don't know that one. That one's beyond him. Jada Kiss, stay outside Okay? So I get you know what. I'm gonna give zoron Mondomie the benefit of the doubt here. Why because he's talking to New Yorkers. He won talking to me. He wasn't talking to everybody else in the country. He was talking to New Yorkers when you was talking about this stuff. Here, Jada Kiss stay outside right okay? Zorhanman Dami is also talking about Uh well, this line right here really got to me. This line. Listen to this very carefully and understand. Be grateful. Be grateful because because he's serious, he is not going to back down. He is throwing out straight up Marxism.
Speaker 5: And if for too long these communities have existed as distinct from one another, we will draw this city closer together. We will replace the frigidity of rugged individualism with the warmth of collectivism.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 5: If our WHOA campaign demonstrated that the people of New York yearn for solidarity, then let this government foster it. Because no matter what you eat, how you pray, or where you come from, the words that most define us are the two we all share. New Yorkers, New Yorkers.
Speaker 1: What was that line he just threw out there? Then? Then you but it was so poetic. The warmth of collectivism, The warmth of collectivism, boy, that you want to talk about it, Oxymoor, collectivism warmth. When we look at collectivism over the twentieth century, was it warm or was it death code. Maybe he was warm with the blood of the slaughter, you know, on the collective his hands. But he said that, he said, let's heard this again.
Speaker 5: And if for too long these communities have existed as distinct from one another, we will draw this city closer together.
Speaker 1: He's gonna draw the city closer together. That's what Marxists have said. And you know across history, you know, workers, workers of the world unit, We're gonna We're gonna draw them closer together.
Speaker 5: We will replace the frigidity of rugged individualism with the warmth of collectivism.
Speaker 1: Wow, the frigidity of individualism with the warmth of collectivism. That line's gonna last. That one is gonna be here. I wanted to be that line. That's not gonna describe the disaster that will be you know, his mayorship, the warmth of collectivism. This man, Oh my goodness, Well, New York, here we go, Here we go. It is in motion, sworn in yesterday. We already hear that the legislature is kind of like balking in some of the things that he wants to do. But other things are gonna try to give him a chance. We have they have just hoard new or the old wine into new wine skins. I can't get the background new wine into old wine skins. That's what they're saying, because this is a new, pretty package, this beautiful words. But he's kind of saying the same thing, isn't he the same thing that Marxists have said over the last humbred and what forty years. But Karl Marx was in the active in the eighteen seventies. I believe eighteen sixties. They've tried this over and over again. Communism has over one hundred million lives blood on their hand. They've tried this. But I have never heard that phrase before. The Warmth of Collectivism? Was that original? I need to look that up. Did he steal that from somebody? I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna put that in my cabin. You know my vocabulary. I'm gonna start using that my repertoire, The Warmth of Collectivism. This is New York City. But even some folks over at CNN, they're not buying it because they've seen this movie before. History does not repeat itself, or you know, history alpha say repeat itself. I believe that history rhymes, and one person has got the rhythm down. We'll hear from him. Coming up next, James C. Harris cit again for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. My show to Conservative Circus can be heard on five fifty KFYI in Phoenix, seven ninety KNST in Tucson. Guess we're the biggest conservative talk show in all of Arizona. You can catch the show on the free iHeartRadio app, and you can follow me on social media. Just go to James Tharris dot com. There you will find my exe count, you'll find my Facebook, my Instagram, and also something new, the Clarity Report. I just talked about pouring new wine into old wineskins. That just happens to be the latest episode issue. Should I say? You could sign up for the free email and you'll just get it automatically. Usually your around eleven o'clock. That would be what time zone are you guys in, because in Arizona we don't change, so that would be eleven o'clock in my time. Corey, that would be Jesse Keller's producer was going to try to come back with a little bit of Jadakiss for those of you who are not familiar with Jadakiss. But he ran into a little bit of a problem, and that is that I guess Jadakiss a he's not a very well we would get into FCC problems if we were to play some of the Jada Kiss music there, you know, on the Jesse Kelly Show. So he made a wise decision and decided not to do that. You know, there was a wrapper up on stage. I I don't think I pulled that audio down at the mom Dommy inauguration, Uh, you had you had Wait a minute, do we have this? Do we have this? Let me see if we had some of the music, the music talent that was there to mom Dommy, Uh inauguration?
Speaker 6: Ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: What? What? That was?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: How did they say that these days of Chorea? That was pretty bumping? That was pretty what's what's the vernacular of the youth? He wants he said, he wants to say that bumping sounds kind of right. Yeah, they had rappers up there busting. You said busting? That was busting? What does bussing mean? That was? You know, he was jamming there. He had going on. He was walking across the stage. He had this turban can I is that the right terminology, turban for if a man is wearing it. I know it's supposed to be like a job, but the woman's We couldn't have to get these terms down right, otherwise we're going to be accused of being called racist or something like that. Oh oh, wait a minute minute, he's he's from the poon Job. I was in the poon Job. I'm very familiar with the poon Job. You said he's a Punjabi artist that was northern India, poon Jabi. What was his name, Bob bab Belicious. Oh he was down from Toronto Bablicious? Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, Oh man, this is a you know, Zorana Mondami did say it, didn't You say something about free concerts and stuff like that, bringing around international rappers to celebrate Marxism coming to New York City. Well you had one pundit. His name is t w Rigi. I believe the name is probably an Italian little roll of the r. He takes down Mondamie in the most beautiful way by just simply telling the truth about what is coming next.
Speaker 6: Also, when you talk about successes and will it work?
Speaker 1: Won't it?
Speaker 6: We should look at states and cities as laboratories of democracy. And you can look around the country and around the world and see examples of all of his policies put in shiny new packaging of many examples of them failing time and time again. You look at Rent freezing rent well Saint Paul froze rent. Recently, building permit are down sixty one percent. Across the river. In Minneapolis they were up sixty four percent. You talk about grocery stores run by the city. Kansas City tried that. There was rotting food and rats everywhere in a short period of time. We talk about wealth taxes, should that happen. There was a great example in New York in the early two thousands and again in Maryland where they tried these huge increases of taxes on the wealthy.
Speaker 1: And in Maryland they lost money, good deal.
Speaker 6: And people fleed the state, especially millionaires, not billionaires, millionaires to people who make up.
Speaker 1: That tax base for that higher rate.
Speaker 6: So it's all failed policies brought. And that's not even talking about globe last the Antifada, his thoughts on police saying, et cetera, et cetera, seizing the means of production failed in Venezuela. What we're seeing is all these failed ideas of history brought back in shiny new packaging in a new face. They will fail, and he will be a great lightning rod. But at the end of the day, if the streets are dirty and they're unsafe. We saw this with Deblasio, who is a far left of mayor, we'll get it.
Speaker 1: We'll get a change.
Speaker 6: That brought Eric Adams, the former police officer into the mayorship. That's a really great point. If a mayor can't remove trash and remove snow and keep your streets safe, nobody cares about anything else. So he needs to be able to do the basics before he starts with some of these policies.
Speaker 1: That he wants. Well, yeah, that's good advice. I mean, if he can keep crime down but he said he doesn't really care about that and keep the streets clean, well he is, you know, well maybe not just mis merch other developing nations or as President Trump would refer to him as s O countries. I mean, if they can't keep those the places that they came from clean, how can they keep New York City clean? I'm going to be in trouble. I'm going to be in trouble. Don't come after me. Don't get mad at me just because I don't want to hear it. Don't don't be threatening me here. You know, I have no confidence in this guy. I have no confidence in his policies. And I believe that this CNN analyst broke down perfectly. You do. I'm coming up here, yeah, with some some of the Indian rapper from the Punjab singing of the song. I'm doing what was the other name, Ludacris recording some Luther Kiss, not Luda Kiss. That wasn't his name, Corey. What was his name? But Jada Kiss, J da wah, j dumah. That's what he said, j w Yeah. Okay, I'm old. I am. I admit it. I admit it. I don't understand this music. I don't understand what they're saying. Neither can you because it wasn't in English. But this is where we are. We got to talk about some fraud, more fraud in Minnesota and the way they tried to rebut it, the rebuffet, the way they tried to push fact is absolutely hilarious and indicting. In itself. James Sierra is sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show.