Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hi, Well that was a freaking task, and I have to try to get on today. Oh, hold on, maybe that'll help. Nope, I should do it. Nah, it's gonna sneak through anyway. There's a little yeah, you can see reflection off me because for the first time in a long time it's sunny, and for the first time in a long time, I'm on time. Oh my god. Kind of sort of right, I'm nice supposed to be here today, said the guy from clerics. I'm supposed to be over at work, but I'm not gonna go there in twenty minutes. I'm gonna wait till it warms up a little. Thursdays are low days. I'll just be sting. They're staring at my nuts. So we are having trouble streaming to your destination. Which fucking one is that? Oh look, hey, everybody, it's ft fucking j Isn't that a fucking surprise? Fuck that shit. I'm so fucking tired of it. I don't want to make any fucking excuses for all these fucks anymore. It just keeps fucking happening. I don't make excuses for them. I just bite my tongue and leave for something better to happen, but it doesn't. Ever. Hold on, let me trytle in here. Yeah, let's let's waste more fucking time that people you know don't have. Sounds like a fantastic idea, doesn't It doesn't, It doesn't it? I think so. I think it's great that we never fucking get up to go on our main site here. I think it's wonderful, absolutely fucking wonderful. Let's see if I can add oh, I can't make edits in here. I can add a new destination and clearly other one. Let's try that. Let's do that and then on just destroy the other one and then we'll add this one. Yeah, that's how you do badass stuff, right, I think I don't know. That's how you go gangster on it, gangster like the rapper. Oh, speaking of that, we have something to talk about with that. Today, had nice little shitthole conversation with a piece of garbage of a human being just now overrespectrum nickname? What do you want to call it? Fred? Because it's FTJ seems like it's too good of a name for it. Let's see, let's call it Fred, all right, Fred? That'll give me two f's and I'll have to have a harder time trying to figure out what the fuck. So that makes it perfect?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So changes we got now? Oh yeah, look at that.
Speaker 4: Haha.
Speaker 2: So don't listen to what people tell you who actually run the site, because when you do that, it's wrong. Got it. But when you do it yourself, my god, it works. He was the exact opposite what to tell you. Okay, cool, hey use this to you r L. Yeah, sure, hey use this extreme key Okay, Oh wait it doesn't work again. Yeah, funny how that happens. Okay, So we're all three of us together here, bit shoot, Rumble and FTJ Media and I have some things to share today. Let me give you a little run down so you know what to expect. I owe you, at least that I don't actually owe you anything. You don't fucking pay me. Fuck are you all right? Here we go, we got FTJ Media. Let's make sure that that's a thing? Is it a thing? Oh my god, it would appear that it's a thing, even though it doesn't know what the fuck's doing. One says it's live. I don't know what the hell was going on. These things are stupid. It didn't actually initiate. Hey, look at that. Now, look at that. Okay, cool, So Josh done did lie to me. All right, there we go. Good thing, I fixed it at midstream? Get it because like pee, yeah, try to stop in midstream. Okay, here we go. We're gonna be talking about this weird thing called PTP in it's like PTP Nigga twenty two and the two two is that funky, funky thing that keeps coming up and it's a very symbolic cryptic cultish. Oh yeah, only back to I don't know, five thousand years ago or so. So that's one of their little stupid things, but run right through the Masonic Order and all those other peepy little scumbag for personal fagots. So yeah, yeah, we're gonna look at that. We were going, we're gonna look at a little bit of this ritchie from Boston, which is about an hour long. But we're not gonna go through the whole thing. Just highlight a couple of things there and right here we're going to go through how I want to go from that site?
Speaker 5: What the hell.
Speaker 2: We'll do it. We'll start off with that. I guess this will be the Gregorice Report. And there's gonna be more added to that. Okay, So there's there's this we're building up here. So just Bilanciaga, dude, right, Crystal Ball Baloonciaga, Right. And I always thought this crazy batch was Blociaga, Michelle le may or Lammy or whatever the hell the switch is called. I guess I was wrong. Maybe I'm not. I don't know, but they don't ever, they don't. When I look up Blonciaga, this is not who comes up. So I was looking for her specifically, finally found it. And those fingers, that's even though it's black ish with the tattooing, right, and she's crazy, ugly and discussing and definitely totally witch and hanging out with really really you know, the whole rapee pedophile, blood drinking, blood bathing scumbag Hollywood and gangster rappers. Right, Yeah, So why and why all this? What's up with that? Well, because she's one of those things, one of those things from the eating like colt, something that's vibe, the media, shit, the whole you know, pharmacia, all that going straight back five thousand years ago when the goths fucked them up and knocked them out, pushed them away for at least a couple two three hundred years before they came back all different other places, and hey, well now they're murdering us all, so next time, be more thorough goths next time around. Okay. That's the purple staining their fingers, the shit that they put in their eyes and do all kinds of weird things in order to extract making people pharmaceutical generators if they get them early enough, right, And there has venom involved in that and all that stuff, But that's why it might be black there. But that's the purple. That's what I supposed to represent. Okay. And there's other things too. There's that hand with the freaking candles on it. There's there's multiple things with the purples tied into this. So without them specifically telling you why, all those factors play into it. She's never been she's never been attractive. She was born like that. That's when she was five, that's what she looked like. Jesus Christ, I just been on the microphone. How's that all right? Hopefully you can see what I'm looking at? Yes you can, Okay, So we're gonna look at a little bit of a Michelle lean may lamey. I don't really care what her name is, how it's pronounced. She doesn't deserve that effort. But we're gonna look a little bit at this crazy psucka bath and then maybe jump over the outys seat and see what those people have to say about it. But there's a reasoning why I'm bringing this up, because this behole here Marina Brahmovic brings up Trump and now he's a dark sorcerer or not. She didn't say it like that, but I am saying like that because I'd like to be silly and truthful at the same time. Okay, where did the other one go?
Speaker 3: You grip?
Speaker 2: You know what? Wait? Is it what.
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 2: Okay? It was just it wasn't a scroll down I see see checked myself. Okay. So being that we're on this share screen, I think all I have to do, all I really want to do do tell me if you can't hear this, Hi, is anyone out there? All eight of you motherfuckers? Isn't that nice? You got a little discouragement. It took me a little time to get out of guess what yell at spectrum of which I also have a big, huge, dissertation of blah blah blah to tell you, but you're gonna you're gonna understand why, and then it's gonna be sharp left, turn, huge, huge what do they call that punchline? There you go. But in all that's true for my heart. But then also I'm going to also substantiate the exact opposite side by telling you, yes, there are those out there, and I'm not denying that they exist. I know full well that they exist and that they are quite the menace. But I'm just saying, you can't claim everybody is awful just because of what these factors will be right, doesn't look like that. Unfortunately, it be a lot easier to categorize right, to shuffle the deck throughout the cards you don't need all right, we will start here. But there's not enough even people on here right now to tell me. If there's somebody, leave a chat so that when I hit this and I hit play, I know that there's actual sound, or I could just do it. No, I can't do it any other way because this is off the This isn't off the browser. You can make me go to the browser. Fine, Fine, I'll go to the freaking bitch you don't look for Greg Reese. There you said, up a bitch? Where is he? Maybe that's not right fun, but yeah, it's gotta be. Is that real that I never searched for him before?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here is right up on top. Yeah yeah, Okay, Now we don't have to worry about the other saying bitch. Hey, ohoh hey, I wasn't ready. Oh oh, all right, okay, there is a I grid and mRNA shots announced. Okay, we can go a whole five minutes and fifty nine seconds. I think I think we'll be okay with that. It won't break our bank too hard, will it.
Speaker 6: Let's go for it.
Speaker 2: You ready, You got your coffee, you strapped in, you got your seat belts on? All right, you got your girl under the desk. Awesome, let's do it.
Speaker 7: At his very first press conference, President Trump announced plans for an AI healthcare system that can cure cancer artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to run this by and I've already sent it to doctor Glidden so that we can tear apart at this fucking fiasco that they're even claiming here. This is a just wait, just wait and remember this part, because you're gonna get lost in even though it's only six minutes. They run on to hold other things, and those are just as like, well you should that you're gonna probably forget this aspect, they think. And they're telling you that all of their allopathy that they've been lying about for this whole time, all this time, is somehow legitimate. They don't even have a test for things, because they don't actually have a virus ever. But now all of a sudden, cancer pieces of tumor. That's not how all cancers present themselves, first of all, that's not how it works. So what the fuck are they talking about? And there's cancer cells in your body that just don't go malignant. None of this makes any goddamn sense. And if you're in a healthy, stable body with all the nutrients in it, you don't need these assholes. It will never happen because your your environment within you will not be screwed up. So this whole thing is nonsense, and it's not just nonsense, it's deadly nonsense. And what they're telling you is that you will not be able to escape the next vaccine. Once this is in place, you will be mandated to take it or you'll be suicidal and crazy and we'll put you somewhere else, right, because why would you want to not survive a cancer that they'd tell you's gonna happen to you? All lies, all hocus focus, all spells. Right when you see, here's the thing, you know, how like when you look at a picture and there's like a really hot chick, I obviously I'm talking to the guys here apparently, or maybe not, we've been talking to the bull decks too. Anyway, you see really hot chick, and then people like I didn't even see the other parts of the picture, like I didn't realize there was a boat there. And that's a spell. And why because it's taking your mind and focusing it on what it wants you to focus on. Right, that's the same thing as a spell. You don't see what's right in front of you, that's a spell. Right, So that's a that's a that's a minor example. But technology and all this other stuff, the AI, the VR, all that stuff that they won't they want you to focus the same thing with media. Media is a spell because they're telling you what you should be, telling what you should be, you know, putting your energy into and thinking about. They're occupying your mind, but they want you to think about what they want you to see. That's a spell. It's a different way of looking at it maybe, but not all of it has to be, because none of it's a lot of it's just misdirection. A lot of it is just capturing the person's mind and their attention to focus and believe in what you are conjuring with all of your effort. Right, doesn't necessarily mean that there's some kind of mystical It doesn't. It doesn't. It's very hello, Mike, there's very bland way of looking at it, and then there might be other levels of it, but it's still a spell. So when they tell you all this shit about the it's all a assuming that everything that they've told you before that was somehow legitimate. And I've spent lots and lots of time here showing you that ever since the inception of you know, Past Steward and all his nonsense. And which is funny, Jenner before him, Jenner to Jenner Bender, Are they related? I don't know. We're the same guy who poked you with the first needle, the same guy who's poking other dudes in the ass now, I don't know. It's from the same bloodline. Perhaps, Wait, what do you mean standing by? What's going on? Is it that working? Hold on? Oh yeah, okay, good got me scared of him? And he says standing by. I thought that meant that it wasn't on. All right, all right, all right, cool. I don't want to be talking to myself. I'd be boring. Okay, So now let's continue on with this and just remember what they're telling you about these shot Remember what I've told you about the shots shown you shown you be shomp be shomp in his microzyma and the reason why nutrition the essential nutrients makes sense, and that it goes together and one proves the other. It's because of the internal environment. And if that environment changes the microzyma which built you in the first place, which are immortal like they're like they're like your little what they call those things. Ah ah, there's little dudes that they say never Oh my god, it's a shit. It's the hmm no, I'm not going to remember Tira grades. There we go, Thank you brain. They're like your own little Tara grades, except they're smaller like the the the cell is not the building block of life. The microsimons are so when they're happy, they're keeping the system going. When they think that the system is breaking down through signaling, which can happen with actual radio beleaves and energy like that, then they change their themselves. They'll create pleomorphism, which will send other things out, bacteria and even simple parasites to take care of toxins or whatever it thinks that's going on, Like there's dead tissue, it'll try to eat that. These all things. These are all regulatory things, but it's all about fermentation. And we went over all this before. So when your body has what it needs and it's in a stable, happy homeostatic environment, you don't get sick. Now. You can get poisoned still, you can get stabbed still, you can get radiation still, and it's going to have everything up. But as far as you know working is, there's not any deficiencies in there that are going to cause over time something to break down. Got it. So we don't need these assholes because nothing's going to mutate and get crazy unless they're pumping something into you that's poison make it. You know you're eating something unwittingly that's poisoned or has had its own vaccines that you didn't realize you were eating the meat of or whatever else they're injecting, or whatever else they sprayed on it, or wherever else they're spraying above you. Like, that's when you're gonna get sick. It's the toxic overload, right, And the way you prevent most of that from even affecting you is to stay stay to the tilt with your ninety essentials and lots of copper, mineral copper, not metal copper, not copper. What's that the one that was in tyle brons I learned since then, right, Tall Brown's a little mister there. That's not the right kind. That stuff is not good for you. Okay, boom, let's do this.
Speaker 8: Eligence.
Speaker 7: Will create a gene sequence from everyone's blood sample and determine what.
Speaker 2: That's another lie. They don't know how to do that. They pretend like they know how to do that, and then they make up gene sequences and say that these are broken sequences of a virus. When all this is broken down dead cell material, and it's it's a present in every human being. So then you'd end up testing positive for yourself, not for some magical virus. It's a fragment of something that's already in your body that's breaking down, and the process of breaking down. They say, oh, look this exosome or this fucking thing over here, or this bubble on the freaking slide. See that's a virus. The fuck it is. It's all lies. rtPCR tests do not test for anything. All they do is test for the computer model this string of things that they say that's in there. So it's one fraud, another fraud. You get in its vaccination, you die. Got it good? Pretty simple when you say it like that. Oracles Larry Ellison says, hey, I driven cancer vaccine. He could just stop right there, AI driven cancer, full fucking stop, and then you will also be vaccinated. Could be coming soon as Donald Trump announces a five hundred billion dollar investment. I love how people tell you what your money's gonna pay for. We're going to kill all of you. We are going to decide ahead of time, without your knowledge or your consent, obviously, that either you are worthy enough to live past twenty thirty or you're not. And if you're not, you're gonna get a vaccine tawared for you that will have a slow protein release in it, among other problems among other things. Another among other nanobots if those are real, and uh yeah, you won't know it. You're just gonna die, and we'll blame it on o AI. You know, their vaccine structure didn't really work, got so bad, so well, oh well try it again, even though that was the whole purpose in the first place, was to kill the people that are not allowed to move on to you round to the next round, you know, like those little brackets when you're like, you know, march madness, you didn't make it to the semifinals, you know what I mean. Yeah, So that's what's going on right now. They're picking and choosing who's going to live and who's going to die. And this is going to be the perfect way to get everybody. You're not going to be able to get away from this vaccine.
Speaker 8: Kind of cancer you will die from in the future with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so take the shot that kills you because they scare you with with with the big sea word right in that whole big sea word. How how effective are they with curing it, let's just say chemo and radiation. How effective are they? They have a one hundred percent failure rate. Some would argue they have a three percent success rate three percent, which means they fail ninety seven percent of time. I disagree. I say your body was so st wrong that not only did it you know, correct and stabilize itself against the the toxins building up from the cancer, but it also is able to resist and still survive chemo and radiation. Now that's not to say that the chemo and radiation won't later turn into some other problem like another cancer later on, but at least you were strong enough to defeat both, not because it was doing anything good for you, but because you're still strong enough to fight both. There's there's a very few people out there that are that are that resilient it with.
Speaker 8: Out their vaccine.
Speaker 6: Could you just say one word?
Speaker 9: I hear there's so many positive things about what it's going to do for medical research and for solving things cancer and all the different problems. How will AI help us with the fight against the various problems diseases?
Speaker 3: These guys can maybe share more, but some so.
Speaker 2: This guy's at everybody that seems like they're supposed to be smart, stumble over the words can't fill They can't even say it in a in a calm relaxed environment. I'm not saying what this. This guy's probably not in the con relaxed environment. It's stayed at the White House or whatever. But I've talked about like even when Elon sits and cross with people, when he's not talking to Joe Rogan, where I guess he feels comfortable and stoned, he stumbles over just about every fucking word. Right, mister genius can't speak. None of them can because they're not real geniuses. They just tell other people to do things that they've already created. So okay, that's not hard to do, and yeah, I'm gonna slap my name on it, which we've seen. Elon has forced people to do that in the past, including with the Tesla, and wanted to be listed as one of the people who uh you know as a founder of PayPal when he was in Kim Lighter all that crap. He didn't make anything. He hasn't made anything. He's not building spaceships or rockets. Other people are doing that, right, Okay, It's like, you know, I think Steve Jobs actually had more hands on. I was gonna say, like Steve Job says, here, do this and make it happen or I f ied kind of like this guy. But I think Steve Jobs was even more hands on. He actually knew the process way more than these clowns. So anyway, now Trump could be saying, please show me how AI for the hope young people out there, please show me how. He is supposed to say, help us, he's not. Maybe he's saying less of sell it to the people, and maybe he's more saying show your cards, so you look like an idiot. I don't think so. I think this guy's a fucking demon.
Speaker 3: So anyway, my the work they're doing there, I think they'll joint maybe some of the leaders about driving progress here.
Speaker 2: But I believe isn't it funny how people who are like emotionally and socially inept This time I used the right word in awkward somehow billionaires? How does that work? How does that work? Don't you have to like have like networking? Oh no, no, now when you're fake right right right, you don't have to have parism or anything you can I'm on the spot. They're gonna think I'm a fraught figuring me out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I believe that as this technology progresses, we will see diseases get cured in an unprecedented.
Speaker 2: Rate that did not explain anything. How how how is it going to do that? I think when it as it progresses, it'll we're going to cure diseases. Diseases don't exist, right, diagnosis diagnoses don't exist. Watched yesterday's show, there's a there's an imbalance. You gotta you gotta write the ship you here like this. You gotta put the ballast back to normal, and how do you do that? Through nutition? Then your body does the rest. You don't need fucking drugs in all this nonsense. Drugs do not fix the problem. They give you some sort of energy acceleration by pumping other things into you. They will potentially, like if that's a hormone or some other thing, might make you feel good, or it might be something that suppresses a symptom, so you don't think about it as much. Dulling pain and you know, dulling a cough for a while. But it doesn't cure anything. It doesn't address the problem. It suppresses the problem. So have you ever like squeezed one of those balls that have liquid in it, and you squeeze it and then there's a bubble here and a bubble there. Well, that's what you just did with your illness. So now you had one ball, you squeeze another ball here and the ball there with higher pressure on them. That's what a drug does. Doesn't fix anything.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 10: One of the most exciting things we're working on you again using the tools that Salm and Massa are providing, is a cancer.
Speaker 2: Now this is the crazy psychopathemorical.
Speaker 10: Okay, that scene. It's very interesting.
Speaker 8: Early diet.
Speaker 10: It turns out, I'll be quick all of our cancers, uh, cancer tumors, little fragments of those.
Speaker 2: So maybe at some points he does, and the other points I would say I was a little surprised to find out he was eighty. He was also surprised that there was in it. Not so surprised. But that's a sadder number. But that's I mean, that's it's whatever. Yeah, he's crushing your head his little fingers. There you go.
Speaker 10: Those tumors float around in your blood so that you can do early cancer.
Speaker 2: That's not how that works. And this is a fucking recharge trying to explain to your health. He's not a doctor. He's just fucking moron. He's gonna teach the stupid people because that's what he's doing. He's talking down you, he's talking to you like your four year old. He's he's condescending, and then he tells you a bullshit lie to oversimplify something that's not even it's not even accurate. And now he's gonna say and based off that bullshit that I just told you, this is how this thing works. Well, if the other thing is bullshit, then it doesn't work. It's just an excuse to get in an oversimplifying things so that people at least understand the concept that they're lying to you about, so that they can then deliver the poison detection.
Speaker 10: If you can do using A, you can do early cancer with a blood test UH and using AI to look at the blood test, you can find a can the cancers that are actually seriously threatening the person, so we can again cancer diagnosis using AI as the promise of just being a simple blood test. Then beyond that, once we gene sequence, once we gene sequence that cancer tumor, you can then vaccinate the person.
Speaker 2: Just right, because vaccines are always the right answer.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Go past the gut, go past your body's natural defense against poisons and shoot it directly into your muscle or blood. That is a game of death. It doesn't matter what it is. It doesn't That's not how you're supposed to administer anything into your body. Anything. I'm going to repeat that anything. It doesn't matter what it is. And you want to take it from the psychopathic technocrat. These people want us all dead, all of us, maybe five percent to be slaves, maybe two percent of that as them alone or three Who the hell knows?
Speaker 10: Design a vaccine for every individual person to vac.
Speaker 2: Who fucking asked you to do that? And is this an op? Can I opt out of this? Please your your psychopathic future, you old fuck? And if you're eighty years old, what's driving you when you're already filthy rich? Why do you need to do this type of control over other people? What legacy do you need? Like you don't get to you don't get to be on the other side thinking about it, unless, of course, you are a highlich and this is the only place you have and you get stuck in the hamster wheel of reincarnation here because you're worthless and give your soul to Satan or whatever the hell you want to call it. You know this is cultish behavior. Right at eighty years old, Why are you still doing things? Why aren't you relaxing? Why are you telling other people how you're going to manipulate their lives? Why is this driving you?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 2: You sick maniac?
Speaker 10: Faccinate them against that cancer.
Speaker 7: And it will only take forty eight hours to make your custom vaccine.
Speaker 2: Right, so I'm sure it'll be freaking perfect, especially since all vaccines. And I don't care if it took your ten years to develop it. It's the wrong procedure. You should never be injecting yourself with anything. This is the serpin part of the serpent wolf totem of the old cult eden Kites aka Room. And I'm not saying that Rome is in the place it was called. They were called Rome was that was another name for the eden Kites prior to ever they're being in Rome, So ge guy, I wonder who founded Rome?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: So the idea of safety trials doesn't even exist anymore.
Speaker 2: And you can know because who they're gonna try it on, if it's tailored for you. Very good point, mister Reese. They don't need to go through all that, right because no, no, no, you are the test and if it and it's only supposed to work for you, and what does it supposed to work to do? Kill you efficiently? Yes, kill you efficiently because they just tailored it through your well they don't. Again, they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. It's all smoking mirrors when it comes to gene ICs and DNA. DNA for them is data not available? Got it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You like that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Remember like TBA on your on your on your cable shows like they don't have it in the schedule. Yes, this is TBA, TB announce. Sometimes it says DNA data not available.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, make that vaccine, that mr NA vaccine, you can make that robot.
Speaker 2: Oh good, because we've had so much success with M r NA vaccines messenger or motherfucking RNA vaccines, right, murder RNA vaccines. Yeah, the M, the small M is for big murder. Okay, it's murder RNA. Just think about it like that, and then you'll be more accurate than any of these other radios telling you anything.
Speaker 10: Bodically again, using AI in about forty eight hours, so imagine early cancer detection.
Speaker 2: And AI does doesn't already want to kill us too, right, A bunch of a bunch of hebes uh designed it, and they hate all other nations, all other ethnicities, all other people, even though they're not in ethnicity. There is again Saturn cult, right, but maybe Ashkan Nazis are all Ashkan Nazi Turks. I don't know. So we're gonna trust what an AI that they programmed that's already talking woke to us and you know, telling us that plans don't need CO two and uh, you know, recognizing more gender than the president. That that's that's the AI. They made it as as Mike Adams said, they made it retarded, right, these language models are retarded, and yet that's what we're going to trust with uh, and the fact that it has it basically described that it wants to kill mankind when it gets a chance at a certain point we want. I actually showed you that video too when I said, yes, this would be the outcome if this then that type of thing. Yes, we would not need you, and we would if we find that it's not efficient to hea you around anymore, we will get rid of you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: The development of a cancer vaccine for the for your particular cancer aimed at you, and have that vaccine available in forty eight.
Speaker 2: Hours, what's the yougiest way to kill a bunch of people, bombs and guns in military or softly to where they don't recognize it and they don't spook other people around them. Speaking of which, and murder and famine. Yeah, there's an article that popped up either day. I showed it last night in the middle of night because I couldn't sleep. Rising prices of eggs. What they're trying to say is scarcely. What they're actually telling you is culling. They're murdering a bunch of chickens and destroying a bunch of eggs. Not to mention the ones that will pull up in the middle of the night. Those manufacturers, you know, the food processing plants that spontaneously combust in the middle of the night. They are showing the shorterers. I went to sprout yesterday. The prices didn't increase yet, but the type of eggs I normally buy there were all gone, all gone. There was a huge empty space again and uh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, not to mention the fact that they could be poisoned already. But the vounder can also not be there right all because of man imaginary bullshit doesn't exist, because they call anything they call a virus isn't real, and then they should shoot you up with antibiotics, anti virals and vaccines that kill you and then say, oh, it was the virus. See we just proved that there's a virus, because look he's dead. Right, No, no, no, it was the intervention of something that was already an imbalance in the body, probably caused by some toxin that you already gave people. And then you're going to self you know, the circular logic of look, well, look that's going on with them. They're battling something. Yeah, they're battling the drugs and poison that you're putting in them. Drugs equal poison. So the fix is in, and they're going to try to make food scares and they're gonna they're starting with the poultry and the eggs. But just wait, they'll say it jumped to this animal and that animal. And then they don't want to see anything but bugs. Right. Oh, look it's avian flu is bug resistant. Our bugs are alien even flu resistn't that you'll have to eat them now, and we're not gonna tell you that you're eating them anyway. Enjoy the titan, which also causes cancer. Especially if you had a shot. Oh look, we're back in the circle again. You're gonna die. You're gonna die, your family's gonna die, and all and all the way. You'll have nutrient deficiencies too, so that you won't be able to even fight all the shit that they're thrown at you.
Speaker 10: This is almost an AI and the promise of the future.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree everything that I said, and then what he's just said there all together perfect, Yes.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey, you're not supposed to get down in an easy yet until the camera's officer get back there. I know you're He's an eager beaver, isn't he. Trump was about to walk through the podium. He's like, no, no, no, no, no, not yet, not.
Speaker 12: Yet, yeah, just one second, we'll finish up. But uh, you know, these are highly respected guys. I was shocked with Larry because I don't even think Larry does his stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know Larry was still alive.
Speaker 10: He did a very good job for a guy that doesn't do it much right.
Speaker 6: But he's so respected and the.
Speaker 2: Group you can sense a little sarcasm, a little bit of condescending, a little bit of put down here. So it's I don't know, a couple with everything else he's been saying though, with knows. But we're not going to play the card of he doesn't know any better, because I think that's absolutely stupid to do that, and it's it's really an honor. But let's go through this whole four years, because you know this is the last president. You're not gonna need to vote anymore because you'll be dead. Okay, Christians, you'll be you won't need to vote anymore. He mentioned that, he mentioned them specifically because they'll be dead. But let's not give this guy any excuses and any and any Let's not do any covering for him and how he's just been tricked. Let's not do that this next four years. Okay, Let's say he's fully aware and responsible and absolutely one d percent deliberate in every one of his actions. Let's just go with that.
Speaker 10: Uh, Filaria.
Speaker 12: To be here and do this is very unusual because he doesn't do this stuff.
Speaker 8: He doesn't need it.
Speaker 12: He does and you don't need it, do you?
Speaker 4: You don't need it.
Speaker 12: But I just I think it's an honor to the to the country. It's a great honor that this group with these are the top people that they they're going to do it, and they're going to do it here, and we're gonna make it as easy as it can.
Speaker 2: Be Larry Ellison, Oh, was that like we're gonna pet you gently while we murder you type of statement there, It's gonna make it as easy as that, gonna be easy for us or oras or as deceptive as possible, So you're not scared. Although you know, in order to kill us kosher like they do the children, they have to terrify you so that the you know, the blood tastes good. You know, you got to get that adrenochrome in there, right, you gotta. You got to terrify and torture and and and and just put an individual through absolute hell. I mean, namely, maybe I don't know, maybe they'll starts jacking your blood before the inject you so they can they can have it too. Or maybe they're in prom do this stuff. Who knows what kind of fucking species these people are?
Speaker 7: And is the founder of Oracle who is already building ten data centers.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, he's a Jew. Just and I throw that out there Ellison sounds like not right, but it is it's another cover name. Whatever the marriage blah blah blah is answer, there's more to it, and yes he is so just another common factor.
Speaker 7: In Texas to revolutionize the healthcare industry with forty eight hour AI vaccines and to keep the peace through mass surveillance and drones.
Speaker 13: During a recent oracle, Q and A. Ellison said AI will soon play a major role in monitoring society through a vast network of interconnected cameras, including security systems, police body cams, and vehicle dash cams.
Speaker 6: Everyone would see it.
Speaker 10: Your body cams would be transmitting that.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So he's saying, polite society through big brother so only so all you need is one source of corrupt evil to rule them all. Nobody would ever have any way of combating the tyranny or the totalitarian dictatorship. That's what people, That's what they're telling you. That's what they want. They want a safe world for weasels. Weasels who like to steal and rape children right and eat them or whatever the hell else they do kill them. This is not a system that says, hey, polite society means everyone's armed and should there ever be a domestic enemy. It's like in a fully infiltrated government of people who don't have your best interest. That you'll have you'll be able to do something about it. No, that's not what they're saying. They're saying, we're gonna have you so locked down, so locked down with technology and drones and cameras, and you won't be able to fucking sneeze without having a you know, big brother's finger in your eye or up your ass.
Speaker 8: The police will be on their best behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else, though, buddy, what else is gonna happen? You're not gonna You're gonna be terrified to do anything and resist or speak your mind because big brother is watching. Thank you for making fuck it worwell. Look, remember the chancellor in a Viva Vendetta. That's the same guy that was in nineteen eighty four of the movie. He plays the he plays the the he's not really a protagonist, is he in the movie? And then he's the antagonist in Viva Vendetta. Funny because most those two movies have a lot of common. But he goes from one end of the spectrum to the other. And it's the same actor.
Speaker 10: Because we record, we're constantly recording, watching and recording everything that's going on, citizens will be honest.
Speaker 2: And why is that that? Why is it that we as and he and his people or the people he represents. Why do they what makes them so superior that they're the ones to judge on everyone else? Right? Why do they get to spy on you? Who gives them that that authorization?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 14: Do you?
Speaker 2: I don't condone it? I don't. I don't. I don't agree to it. I don't, I don't. I don't consent to it. But that's too fucking bad, right, because Larry Ellison says, screw you. The guy who looks like has a burnt face but still looks young somehow. I don't know if the hell's up on this face, but he's he doesn't look eighty to me.
Speaker 10: On their best behavior, because we're constantly recording and reporting everything that's going on.
Speaker 13: Ellison's vision is for AI, he's probably.
Speaker 2: He's probably bathing in blood. To you, it's probably what keeps him up going.
Speaker 13: To analyze data from this network of cameras in real time.
Speaker 2: This is hilarious. They show like very outdated cameras here and be like, yeah, this is the future. They don't want you to see anything real. It's like you don't even know it's there. You won't even know it's there. It'll be embedded in the.
Speaker 13: Wall time in an attempt to prevent crime while also tracking and influencing public behavior for a safer society.
Speaker 8: We have drones.
Speaker 2: We just if there's something good good news, this is they live now, and they live to it. I'm sure they'll be cloaked drones too, to where you will met even be able to see them watching you. Right, going on in a.
Speaker 10: Shopping and I'll stop a drone goes out there. I got there way faster than a police car. There's nevery reasons for, by the way, high speed chases. You shouldn't have high chea speed chases between cars.
Speaker 15: You just.
Speaker 2: Wh do you have high speed chases between dogs to.
Speaker 5: The drone followed the car. I mean, it's very very simple.
Speaker 8: Trump has been advocating for this since.
Speaker 2: Don't they all have feminine, like really faggy like mannerisms. It's because they all been poked.
Speaker 7: Twenty sixteen, the biometric entry exit VISA tracking system, which we need desperately.
Speaker 16: And I will tell you it will be on land, it will be on c it will be in air. We will have a proper tracking system.
Speaker 2: It'll be in your body. It'll be in your wallet, it'll be on your ID, it'll be in your food, it'll be in your water, it'll be in your environment. It'll all be able to interconnect. It'll be in the li fi, in the street lights, it'll it'll set signals everywhere. You will be locked down in the kilgrid indefinitely, with absolutely no hope of escape. Eight thirty one, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, the President of the United States is making billions on his mean coin Where is it today?
Speaker 5: A lot of money?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 9: Several billion dollars it seems like the last several days several billion.
Speaker 4: That's peanuts for these guys.
Speaker 8: Greg Reese recording, Hey.
Speaker 2: All right, I just realized that our FTJ logo kind of has this and kind of you know, it's got the same style to it without the.
Speaker 15: In the background.
Speaker 2: All right, is everybody, let's see what's going on over here? We got man? Yeah, some people watching it looks like eggs have quadrupled or you are that's insane. Yeah, Like I they are warning us like it's already happened, but like last week to weeks ago, baby, I got four eighteen packs of them. We go through a lot of eggs, and it was five seventy nine still for the eighteen pack, but now those are the ones that are gone. So I went to the six ninety nine pack. And if you went to a farm. Here's the thing about this, This is the screwed up part about Oh, just go to your local farmer. Yeah, they charge you like freaking if they're their own worst enemies when it comes to this thing. Because to this, because when you go to farmer's, Marcus, they jack up the prices. Li says, how it was in California, So it was in San Diego. If they think everything that they do is worth fucking gold, and oh if we throw organic on it, then we can double it even again. So no, I'm not going to go to local probably unless I find someone who's not like, can I say her name? Nikki's chicky because she's a scoundrel. Yeah, let's see. Oh all right, Bush mass So how you doing? Hope everybody else over here is doing well, all six of them. See, I'm super early. I think it is, even though I'm on my time. Mountain standard is an hour earlier. No, it's an hour later than anywhere. Everybody else is thirty to sixty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I bought four packs yesterday or not four packs, four eighteen packs, like maybe a week and a half ago, maybe not even that long. And I just picked up one more yesterday just because I was there. But yeah, we still have like two more at the house. I like eggs. I think they're very good, very good for you, slendy and all that good stuff, right if it's in there, if they're feeding them right and they're not putting a crap feed on them. And organic doesn't mean anything. It doesn't even mean pesticide free. People don't understand that. They when food used to say pesticide free, that's when it was pesticide free. But that ended when I was still a child. And then he went to organic because it's legal lease, which doesn't have to mean shit at all. So there's a concept of what organic means, but that's not it doesn't mean that that's what it is. They just say, hey, it's organic, and you pay more. That's that's where really where it's at. We find the next video. I suppose you like Jim kurnch Atle, but maybe I don't care. Maybe that's not a bad deal. All right, Let's see where this bitches? Which would no I want to pick because look like the same exact video. Okay, I would have played two the ones and then I'm gonna have to get up and grab something so my junk. I want to grab my junk and go to the bathroom. All right, Let's see why am I in the full screen bro didn't ask for that punk? Blinkink? Let's do the short video here, Yes, million ten. It might be the same as the gentleman next to it. It might just be that they had a little intro here there was miny and in ten seconds versus a minute one second. Hopefully it's the same clip. If it's not, then I'll find something on the one.
Speaker 3: That I want.
Speaker 17: One really funny opinion. But there is in Lachland.
Speaker 2: Look at the friggitions all on, Abram abram Ovik. See what I'm trying to do there, trying to enunciate the part that that that matters here, abram o Vic, you see what I'm getting at You see what I'm getting that.
Speaker 17: There is a group of the Shamans there who will do something called collective dreaming. They will go together in seclusion and do the rituals with the you know, eating very little food and being in a in a solitude for a wrong time, and they will go and in the dream.
Speaker 2: We collectively earn solitude. You don't even know what the fuck words mean to you.
Speaker 17: And the dream have to be called to the same dream. So coming out to this dream, this once, this shaman told me that actually the best thing happened is in this planet right now is the Trump to be the president. I said, how is this possible the best thing to happen? He said yes, because because he's so irrational, he's so crazy, that's actually create that wakening that we finally see.
Speaker 2: This is also this is also the same nonsense. Right, he's irrational and he's crazy because he at least faked the fact that he wanted to restore you know, freedom, and I can't take every reason word constitution. People just assume that with through the whole h q Andon sigh up right. I don't know if either used to got em word constitution or bill Wright's. They don't want to. He doesn't want to remind people of that. But at least that was the impression, right, So that's not a crazy thing given the people back, the freaking freedom and there and the essay in their own lives and having self determination. That's not crazy. That's what a fucking psychopathic liberal, Marxist, psychopathic murderer thinks. It's crazy. We wake up because before.
Speaker 17: It will be another guy and another guy, and everything looks similar. But he's so different than anything else. So they actually he's the magician who wakes us up.
Speaker 4: That's kind of terry.
Speaker 2: He's the magician. He's waking us up. That wasn't very deep, but it is what it is. Hold on, Yeah, So Marina Bramovic has a full has a documentary called life and Performance Art like like, that's what that is. It's rituals right of Marina at Bravic. Another person who's ridiculously freaking old and only recently looked started looking very old, but didn't for a very long time. Who is hermann Niche Marina at Bramovic's mentor and protege. Huh, I don't know. He's a guy with a black hat on who looks like a rabbi. That's what he is. Special. Let's see what I got here, Marina brog blurred lines Inside our world, No new new new new personal message for and No, that's stupid. That's some asshole making silly threads from far away Pussye okay, I guess we're gonna go with this one. Here, give me a second. It's gonna try to start it up padtime. Granted, this is a controlled op bullshit. Hey look at me. I was fired from Fox and now look at me. I'm so special and I got a monster channel on Rumble. Yeah, it's called consolidation, and uh, you know, mind fucking stupid people. So I get it redacted as garbage. But let's see what they have to say about jay z P. Didn't marine a Bromovic. It could be just a small clip of redacted before it gets onto something else. Let's hope. Let's hope it's just a small clip of that and not just a bag of bullshit. That's not that's not is it? I hope that's not freaking Whitney Web. It's ugly enough to be. I can't stand that ship. She's so full of shit, all right, so full of shit as in contrived created by to four people in the thinking that she's underlying. All right, I'll be right back, so let me get my stupid head out of the way. Then yeah, it's gonna take like two seconds. We can't do what I gotta do, so boom boo boo boo boo boop.
Speaker 15: A lawsuit against Ditty has been refiled now to include jay Z, the husband of Beyonce, whose real name is Sean Carter. Many, of course, have been watching waiting for the Carters to be implicated in Ditty's sex and horror ring of power. Is this the first shoe to drop here? Well, the suit filed by anonymous an anonymous plaintiff claims that jay Z also raped her when she was thirteen years old, and this happened after the VMA Awards. Now we've heard of this case before. It revolves around accusations after the Video Music Awards back in the year two thousand. The case originally mentioned Ditty and a male and a female celebrity who were unnamed at the time.
Speaker 5: The plain it's curious why they were left out of this at the time.
Speaker 18: Well, the lawyer says, why. He goes on to We're going to take a look at his statement. He says, originally we followed this, we filed this anonymously and went to JJ's lawyer, and we were going to allow him to remain anonymous because we wanted sort of off the books mediation. But it's jay Z who countersued us and sued us for so well, let's take a look because again the case we've talked about this before originally had a male and female walk into the room while Ditty was doing the sexual assaulting. The male then took turns to do his own raping while the woman was there. We don't know who this woman is. Again, in two thousand, Beyonce was not married to jay Z, so we don't know. Jennifer Lopez was his was Ditty's date at that award show, So could have been either of those ladies. We just don't know. Yeah, it could have been somebody completely unrelated.
Speaker 8: We don't know.
Speaker 18: But what the lawsuit says is that person and was famous. So who was around those dudes who was famous at the time. We have No, we're not accusing anybody, just so it's clear that it's not clear right now.
Speaker 5: Now here's jay Z's statement in response to this.
Speaker 18: He claims that Tony Busby, which is the lawyer who's filed this, has a pattern of these type of theatrics and goes after celebrities for large settlements. He says she knew that his dad is mentioned and if he says, is now.
Speaker 15: In bold.
Speaker 2: Look at her stare. This is a type of you know, projecting into another body. That's what this is all very weird, very weird. Look at that that that that deep concentration as she stared at her. This is a ritual right in front of people, and they're all, look at me, got my camera outs so great this scumbag who paints with the ir and pit pists and blood and oh yeah, I guess yeah, that's a golden that's a little clay man that she's pouring blood onto make come alive. You can tell all he's billionaire, right with all that talent. Yeah, it's a new world.
Speaker 6: It's a new world.
Speaker 19: See your things matter, because guess what everybody in Middle America.
Speaker 6: Shout the way and they show you.
Speaker 8: All agree with that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear that. Ask hello, time is a long statement, I do. I got to yeah, all right, who cares? I don't want to hear Jim jet her from hard r Nika. Let's see, Oh what are we doing? What are we doing? The next one is we need to get into the Michelle Lammy thing.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 2: There's two minutes here of the two witches. Oh boy, yeah, she's a she's a wonderful lady. This one, this is this is something else, this is this is the cult. These are the people that are taking over. But by the way you have, you have the ancient mix with the high tech. High tech is just more magic, right.
Speaker 20: O, God, I don't know what that good is.
Speaker 6: I believe, you know.
Speaker 20: I believe in DNA, I believe that genes have memo. I highly believe in civilization.
Speaker 2: Is she is just as retarded as everyone else and can't answer a simple question. She is mentally deranged, and she's a witch. What else is there to say?
Speaker 20: I want to know most about Let's say, I mean I don't have a I don't have a holigen that.
Speaker 2: To put the name on it, Saturn cult, how about that?
Speaker 6: But so.
Speaker 20: I because of all the sciences are finding.
Speaker 2: Sciences are sciences? Oh it's very similar, isn't it. That's interesting.
Speaker 20: I I am more proud of humanity.
Speaker 2: And it's like asking the crackhead or whatever drug method on the street with their opinions of the world. Are and then like putting some stock into it. That's how deranged these people's minds are. They just happen to have money instead of being poor and smelly. I'm sure she's still smelly.
Speaker 20: Though, thinking that people that can behave like incredible human being.
Speaker 2: She was asked if she believed in God? Remember, and how far away are we going from that fucking simple question? Now? What the fuck are we talking listening to right now?
Speaker 20: Without the help of God?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's totally not there because for the money, or you know, because he's just wrapped up into the cult that as she is. It's truly be because of her looks that he's there with her. Yeah, absolutely, So what is that? It's attached to her clothing and it's a head mask of her boyfriend? Thing? What the fuck? What are we looking at?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 2: Notice that's a snake with two heads?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, that's short and simpl uh all right? Why isn't it going away? When I so good? Back up, backward? Obnestly? What the hell r? How many fucking times got a press of bone Jesus?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm? And and the in the common theme here is this Michelle Lammy is you know, seem with Rihanna usher in a so on and so on spirit cooking and all that crap. She's into fashion. The other one is in because you know, cloth and textiles and hughes, the big J seemed to seem to go together. Oh and by the way, this uh Nptalit that I talked about the other day, there's a Naphtali Hers with another last name, which I don't know if it's the same person or not. They are like the grandson. And then we're talking about this guy's already like sixteen hundreds era or whatever. He's the grandson of the freaking rabbi who allegedly created the golum And if that's attached to Rothschild, then we know what their importance is right in the family lineage there. So they went from having hers htr Z family name to Bauer and they just say they use these names. They don't say that they actually are these people because they always change their name. So it's like they say literally it's like a it's like a yeah, confession that they they used this name. And remember we talked about the rotten shield or the Rothschild that was that was a house long before there was ever the one in Frankfurt that they were, you know that you see Moses at he just reh he re established the name. But that was just the name of the dwelling of these things. That's what they do. We talked about that yesterday. I think it was yesterday. I was looking at some other stuff. So we'll go into the Richie from Boston one here. Now, we're not going to go through the whole thing. It's long. But and I don't agree with his spin on things because I'm not looking at through looking out through the lens or the or the filter of yes, yes, sir, right right. When you suck the blood out of people are drinking, it's yeah, drink and they all are parasites, which are essentially vampires. They suck the life and force out of other things until it's gone and then they move on to the next thing. So yeah, but as I was saying, I don't know, it's not that I don't hundred percent agree. I don't agree with a lot of his conclusions. But he does show some decent clips in here. Ritchie also goes and he makes these leaps without you know, look before you leap. He doesn't really look too close to something before you make a definitive statement on something. And I've caught him being very wrong a few times, so that that is a thing, one of them being the human Meat Project. He thought that that was real. Not to say that there isn't something like that going on, but even just simple things like even in this video, can I can catch a bunch of stuff that it's not accurate. So let's watch this. I think anything will get to create him or something I don't feel right, All right, let's go.
Speaker 4: Goods going to happen.
Speaker 2: That's mono, not stereo. That blew out my left ear.
Speaker 5: We have to get back.
Speaker 19: So think of it in this horrible Gesus period, this horrible dark period where this this monster came and.
Speaker 4: Worked. It's horrible, horrible spell Notice.
Speaker 2: The wording he uses, and think about it. Don't think about it like assuming that you think you know what he's talking about, like oh, this horrible who and what did that? Because he also pretends that you know, oh, there wasn't enough representation in Congress for the fucking Jews who are less than two percent, or that we're supposed to believe less than two percent of the population here in America. But why did they need representation in Congress?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Because they brought slaves over here and ran the sugar trade?
Speaker 21: What?
Speaker 2: But No, I don't get it. Is it because cumulatively they have more of the wealthy and the control anyway because the Federal Reserve. Maybe that's what he's saying, because that would make sense. But they already own everything, they already control everything, So that was nonsense. But for him to say the spell, You're thinking, oh, he's probably talking about the Democrats. He's probably talking about, you know, having these shitty presidents in a stream, you know, like you know, the Clintons who he's buddies with Obama to Biden Dad. But that's what most people would just assume that he's saying. That's not what he's saying at all. He's literally telling you right to your face and literally using the word spell because of what his media or medea.
Speaker 4: Over the world one hundred and eighty four countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which he fucked up this video really bad. It's all on Mono this morning, hundred.
Speaker 19: And eighty four countries. Something good going to happen. I really believe that there's something very good going to happen. We have to get back, so think.
Speaker 4: Of it and this horrible period, this horrible dark period.
Speaker 2: With this so where we have to get back is and let's talk about that for a second, where we getting back to Remember keeps talking about the Golden Age? Right, what does he also talk about later and we'll get into this, but he wants to bring back an element that was part of possibly the last reset, where there was no adults to be found, but an awful lot of cabbage patch kids, a lot of babies, maybe manufactured ones. And uh, he wants to bring back something like the World's Fair. That's terrifying because that was the endoctrination for the brand new the brand new world, in the brand new history that they that they gave us. This monster came and imagine, let's let's just for this country alone. Imagine, if you know, the Civil War was a thing, but not as devastating as they say it was. Maybe let's say in that time period or shortly there before that, there was something like a vaccine holocaust that point too, that wiped out as many people as they wanted at that time. And then he actubeated it to the Civil War and That's why the photos you don't see a whole lot of people walking in the streets, in the in the in the very very advanced architecture of these cities that all of a sudden then started bursting into flames and being destroyed and then built up with this bland bullshit Marxists like uninspiring architecture that we've had since then. And then we point to things say, oh, those are Tatarian buildings. How About they're just really nice goth buildings. How About they're really nice, you know, inspired architecture, potentially energy devices back when, in a time when the people who had more control in the world weren't fucking vicious psychopaths. H And that's an assumption that they weren't. We don't know, we don't know how long we've been under the thumb.
Speaker 4: And worked.
Speaker 19: It's horrible, horrible spell over the world one hundred and eighty four countries.
Speaker 14: And now Rookie wants me pull a rabbit out of my hate fuck them up, must leave your.
Speaker 8: Gold hut.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up YouTube? It's Richie from Boston. It's the twenty first of January in the year twenty twenty five, and Donald Trump is getting it done for America. He's signing executive orders left and right. He's made the cartel's terrorist groups. If you had a child and you were an legal immigrant, your child is no longer an American. They're out. Everyone's getting deported. There's only two sexes in America now, male and female. Phenomenal. Donald Trump is getting it done. Didn't mention anything about you know, gas prices, prices of food, rent or drones or any of that stuff. Meanwhile, the entire country is getting absolutely rocked, rocked with weather modification like we've never seen places that have never seen this stuff. It's insane. It is absolutely insane. There's only a couple of warm places in the United States, and currently, because my truck broke down, I'm in one of them for now, but it could be on fire in a half an hour. Who knows. Here's the deal. This is going to be another long video because I made a long video yesterday that I thought pretty much hit on all cylinders. But people are still making apologies for Donald Trump. Well, Donald didn't put his hand on the Bible because God doesn't want you to have oaths. Well what about when Donald Trump did it last time? And how every president's ever done it, and that's what you do. You know what I'm saying. But oh no, no, let me explain something to you. Jesus warned us many many times there will be a strong delusion, and we're looking at it right now. It's almost like somebody's put a magic spell over all the Christians that were awake. Well, I'm going to show you exactly why. And I can already see you putting on your thinking capsure, getting out your magic Hollywood sticks or your magic wands, and you're getting ready to store up your potions. So you can hit back hard in the comment section. Well, if you hit back on the comment section, just unsubscribing on a way after watching this video, because I'm going to lay it all out for you. I'm gonna lay it all out for you, and most people aren't gonna like it because the truth hurts. The truth is unpopular. People don't like the truth. I could have been at probably a couple of million subscribers and living really lovely instead of staying in really crappy motels that I have to figure out if the hotel is going to cost more than a tank of gas, what will and if I can swing it, et cetera, because I made the decision back during the pandemic to not use code words, to not self censor into you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 22: In pieces, it gets thrown into the Nile River and isis of course tour named set the Osiris Rising.
Speaker 2: Okay, this guy realm was on a little bit, and he is not one hundred percent accurate. He's telling a story of this is a Sun cult that was bastardized and made dirty by Semitic minds, by eden I Cultish minds. Right, this is after the fact they took a monotheistic non human sacrifice, added their own elements to what the Goths had brought with them, made this whole thing with Horace dirty, inverted it all. And this is the part of the story that they pick up on, and this is what they are saying, and it's true, inaccurate to the point that this is Masonic way of looking at it. But what is the Mason's Cobblists. Right after seventeen eighty something, they were Cobbolists. So this is getting It's like starting in the middle of a story not seeing the origin of it, seeing it after was already co opted and infiltrated and inverted to mean something that represented the cult rather than representing its true origins. So keep that in mind so you don't think that some cult means evil things, bad blah blah blah. It's what they did with it that made it like this, And of course they also corrupted the minds of Goths at the same time.
Speaker 22: There's a very strange ritual that dates back to ancient Egypt known as the Osiris Rising or the Rising of Osiris ritual. You'll see it listed in different names on the Internet, probably Osiris. He had a conspirator named Set, and Set wanted to do away with Osiris, so.
Speaker 2: He oops, I meaned myself Typhon as well. Right when you get the typhoon, he had.
Speaker 22: Him cut up into fourteen pieces. Now his body's cut up into fourteen pieces. It gets thrown into the Nile River.
Speaker 2: So now, if I was able to do this on Obs, I could have already had an image down here in my taskbar of John Podesta with his hands like this, with the fish on one side, and I could have thrown it up here while he was talking and you would still be able to hear what he was saying. You can't really do that on stream yard. You can't have more than one share screen, so I wouldn't be able to do that, but I would be able to show you right that he had that fourteen written on one hand, and he had the fish on the other, and the fish in one of those tellings of this story eat the genitals, and then you have the whole two fish thing, and you have the whole pissiest thing, and you have the whole aged aquarius thing, and it all ties into you know, the Christian and the fish and all that stuff, which is kind of dark mockery again because the fish eats a dick, right, okay.
Speaker 22: And Isis, of course, isn't happy about this. Isis tries to collect all the pieces up and she's only able to find thirteen pieces. So she fashions together those thirteen pieces to form a more perfect union, which is the framework of our thirteen colonies, the more perfect union based off of the mental o Cyrus. Now that's showing Egyptian magic even in the framework and the fabric of our foundation. Right, it's not an accident that they brought together thirteen colonies to form a more perfect union. That was all by design. It was all manufactured. But what's crazy is that she fashions together these thirteen pieces. But guess what piece is missing as genitals?
Speaker 5: So what do they do?
Speaker 2: They write and like I said in one of the tellings of the story of the fish.
Speaker 22: Eating, set up this ritual. That's what the obelisk is. By the way, the obelisk represents the fourteenth piece that they couldn't find.
Speaker 2: And the dome of the building as supposed to be the pregnant body of isis pregnant belly of Issis.
Speaker 22: The womb is literally a phallic symbol. You find it in a vatican, you find it.
Speaker 2: It's also an energy device. Right where do we see, Oh, he's going to talk about it. I'll save that.
Speaker 22: In ancient Egypt, you find it here. In the States, you find it all over cemeteries, you find it all over the Masonic lodges. It represents the phallic the male sex organ of Osiris. And they believe by setting up this.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when Owen Benjamin did that picture where he's sitting on the grass and like in like a crab walk type of position, and he's he's in front of the the the Washington Monument and he looks and he's making this o face type of thing, and then like where his crachs, like you see the the obelisk behind him. He's making it look like he's got a huge owner.
Speaker 6: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: But what that's literally the representation of what that thing is.
Speaker 5: It's a ritual.
Speaker 22: Now, it's all a recreation of the original ritual that took place between Isis and the thirteen Pieces of Osiris, which we break down the full ritual in the film. Tom Horne breaks it down right there in the mall area of DC, right between the Washington Monument and the Dome of Isis, which is the Capitol building. Now, this is fascinating because the original ritual had it take place between what we were in a courtyard between a dome.
Speaker 2: I think this guy isn't as methed out as this sounds. I think it's on one and a half speed or one point two five speed and an obelisk.
Speaker 22: Putting those two together like that creates a power generator, literally, a generator for this ritual. And the idea is that the seed of Osiris, the seed is going to come up and emitt out of the phallic symbol, which is the Washington Monument and it's going.
Speaker 2: To take over people who haven't listened to the wood done it. Niche and I talk about I bring up the War of the World's thing, because he brought up the zinc spark and you know, life and all that stuff. And there's that uh oh, what the hell is the name of the company in Ovia, in Ovio. It's another one of those Robert whatever the hell, what the hell's ah, Robert Malone's companies, who he pretends that he's not affiliated with. And they had that vaccine for COVID two, but then they would hit you with a little zap of electricity to get it pushed into your tissue. Another false spark, right, and then the War of the World's what happens. The ancient ones are already in the ground. They're already the subterranean, the welders, right, and the lightning or whatever strikes into the ground, and then all of a sudden, these machines and biological beings come crawling up out of the ground to destroy the world.
Speaker 22: Or whoever our president is. Now this sounds crazy, but think about this. In ancient Egypt, what happened was that the pharaoh would go through this ritual, he would enter in a man and he would exit the ritual a god. That was their belief, and they believe that their pharaoh was literally the embodiment of Osiris because of that ritual, they were calling him up out of the underworld. So what we have in America is the same ritual basically that the Freemasons believe that they have maintained the proper language in a ritual to a t from the ancient world. They claim to have this still today. At the inauguration of every US president, the president is up there right there between the dome and the obelisk, right there in that power generator, and right around the corner at the Herodome, which is what they call the Masonic Mecca of the world.
Speaker 2: Literally, the Herodome is Notice Ai is very careful not to say any thing about the j word, right, because the same exact thing happens each in every generation, which is every twenty years or so, they say that another Messiah is born, just like he's saying, another president comes in, and if it takes, if the ritual takes, and he actually becomes the personification of a Cyrus, which didn't always have a negative connotation. But it does with them, right, because they invert everything. These are names that they use as you know, covers for what they're really talking about, which is probably Saturn or whoever, the Demur, Satan, whatever you want to call it, Yao Sabaoth. But the Jays or the Judaeism itself, this other faction of the eat Nite cult. They say that they that they are present every generation, but they don't make themselves known and if it's not the right time yet, And that's that's another element here that is congruent to, if not parallel with what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Is this temple, this massive, crazy temple in DC.
Speaker 22: They're up there beneath that magic square we were talking about, that magic six six six square, binding the influence of the power of the Word of God. They believe, they believe they're binding the power of the Bible while they do this ritual, and they are literally doing the raising of Osiris ritual, while the presidential inauguration happens at every election, and they are literally calling on the spirit of Osiris to raise up or Apollo, however you want to slice it.
Speaker 2: National Japanese American Memorial. Isn't that funny? When they have during World War two put everybody in a concentration cap Oh oh.
Speaker 22: Nice of them to come out of the underworld and to possess the president. So the president, you know, the president elect, walks into this ritual, man exits the ritual a god.
Speaker 5: This is what the Freemasons believe.
Speaker 22: Now people are gonna say, well, not every president of the Freemason well most of them have ties to secret societies, but they're not all conscious of the ritual.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 22: This ritual takes place every inauguration. The Freemasons hold to this. Here's one thing I want to point out about this, the ritual that takes place.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know Trump being the silver Crown King of the Torah, what else does he need to be. He doesn't have to also be Masonic. I mean, that's who runs a Masonic order, right, He's already at the beck and call of the Sanhedrin as it is.
Speaker 5: Place there.
Speaker 22: It's been going on now since the beginning, to our knowledge, since the beginning of this nation being set up. They believe that it's going to stick eventually. See, they don't know which president is going to be the final Osius. Now they believed in the foundation of this nation. That Washington was a type. He was the first Osiris. Technically, every president in their eyes is an Osiris. But the crazy thing is is that not every time your ritual is going to stick, they have to keep doing it until it actually sticks and they get that one that they've been waiting for. This is kind of like when we talk about Babelon working. You know how many years you know, was Jack Parsons and Olroon Hubbard working in the desert trying to get this ritual to stick.
Speaker 2: Jerking each other off, jerking off into a pentagram, you know, all that gay stuff.
Speaker 22: They do this at the inauguration of every US president because they believe there is going to come a time and a president that will be the one. He will be the one, and they will go through this ritual when his body lies in state in the Capitol Dome. I believe they're going to do this ritual and that final raising ritual that's going to be the one that's gonna stick. I don't believe it's gonna stick when they're doing it in an inauguration. The real one's going to take place when this anti christ man dies, they lay him in state in the Capitol Building beneath the seventy two pentagrams and the apotheosis of George Washington.
Speaker 5: And that's not it.
Speaker 22: There's so much more numerology about the Capitol Building, in the thirteen Statues, in.
Speaker 2: The fact that they have a checker Floyd just like a Masonic lodge in the Capitol Building.
Speaker 5: That's you Cherry Hall, that's Toroy Hall. But I believe that's the real ritual.
Speaker 22: That's the one where he's gonna raise for the spirit of Osiris, which the Bible talks about this this apollon coming up from the bottomless pig.
Speaker 23: When you visit DC, it feels like you're walking through Rome with all the architecture and all the pagan idols.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it an archangel Michael who defeated the Palion.
Speaker 23: And the statues, the monuments even down to and Justin mentioned this about the Roman pantheon being recreated and shepherded by Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson wanted to see reconstructed pagan temples to the old gods. He wanted that to be what you see. That's when you're walking down d see, this is what you're going to see. And he was successful in that being raised to think that America was built as a Christian nation. You would expect to see crosses, you would expect to see statues of apostles.
Speaker 5: I don't know, That's just what I have in my mind.
Speaker 23: If you're going to go, you're going to see some representation of that, and you don't see any of that there.
Speaker 6: So I hadn't made a video on that particular ritual in a super long time, well over ten years ago. So I thought I'd pull up End Times Productions and have them run that seven minute clip because it was very, very concise, and according to everything that we know and everything that everybody studied and researched, and so and forth and so on over the years, it would appear that Trump is the reincarnation or is been taken over by the spirit of set because that's why they put him back in place after they put in there to completely do a huge sy op and get everybody to support and back up Trump no matter what, absolutely, no matter what, because maga, maga, maga.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let's take a look inside of the building that they actually do these rituals in, and let's look at a little bit of the history on it real quick in case you didn't know. This is from the National Archive, and this is the house of the Temple that is located in Washington, DC. That's the building right there. Everything is sideways. But only thing I really want to show you, because these are all old black and white pictures, I want to show you one thing that's engraved on the wall in the building they show everybody. This is the Elliott portrait of Albert Pike in the Scottish Rite Freemason Temple. This is the bust of Albert Pike. And Albert Pike was going to bring on the Golden Age, and we are hearing it. I mean, it's a honesty to me that people.
Speaker 2: So are we in agreement that the double headed egal even if it didn't always mean this, it is a representation of the Hegelian dialectic talking about two sides of your face, but you're still the same thing, Like you know what you're if you think you're left here or righty, it's all on the same body.
Speaker 6: Well, somehow see this any other way than what it actually is. Here's the Pike's family Bible. Right here, there's a snuff box, a couple of old powder horns, a nice little miniature right there, a couple of rare Washington Medals, and of course the old apron you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: With the dicking it right about where the crotch. Isn't that nice? It's even got some balls.
Speaker 6: And then there's Freemasons like Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, and pretty much everybody of relevance in the United States history. Ever, what I wanted to point out was this one lad.
Speaker 2: But the distinction not being made here is that there was a co opting in the seventeen eighties nineties that John Robson describes and proofs of a conspiracy. He was a member, and he saw the infiltration of what was once a Protestant thing in order to protect themselves. They saw an influx of the Jesuits, which are the mortal enemies of the Protestants, according to what we're supposed to believe, entering the lodges after they were disavowed by the Church for getting too powerful, with the reduction of Paraguay and all these other reasons. Why from seventeen seventy three to write about seventeen or eighteen oh six, so just enough time for us to become established as a nation in seventeen ninety one, yah yah, yeah, then all of a sudden boombrogt back all right, And in eighteen twenty six you had you know, they were fearful. It was I think was Jaysson and Thomas Jefferson writing back and forth to one another, well advanced in age. Was the fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence that they both died within like a couple hours of one another on the fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Poison Jesuits love doing that, and so do colts of Pharmachia, right, And what are Jesuits? What were they in the very beginning of their inception crypto Jews. I think there was more for me to say there, but let's leave. Oh yeah, So the frankest element with the Jesuits infiltrating the lodges at the same time and uh yeah, pretty much changing the nature of it. So prior to that there may have been something at least not as ignoble about about the about the brotherhood, but definitely by the time Albert Pike came along, it was completely in the hands of not such nice people.
Speaker 6: That's thing down here in the darkness, comprehended it not in the east, a place of light where where I don't know what that says real deep certificate from Boston. The British are coming. I would be the modern day Paul Revere. This is what I wanted you to see. What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us.
Speaker 2: What we have actually know. You wouldn't be the modern day Paul Revere, Richie. I think Bill Cooper would take that way ahead of you.
Speaker 6: But done for others in the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pike, that should say immoral, honest. How did Trump do all this? Well? He told you this during COVID when he convinced you he was actually saying that he was seriously alluding that the entire pandemic was no good. It wasn't real, it was it was fake news. And then magically him and his wife got sick, and magically there was no vaccine, but they got a vaccine. Within two days they were both healthy again. You see what I mean. But let's take a look at what does MAGA actually mean. I mean, make America great again?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 6: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. Hold on, because there's two ways to die. There's a symbolic death, because you know what that guy said from whatever the end signs productions. There's two ways of death, especially if you're going with the Masonic route. There's the the symbolic death, the death and resurrection ceremony. And if there's maybe a shot, maybe a parasitic element to that shot, or nanotech plus parasite plus bioge whatever the hell, maybe that did change or maybe maybe he is riddled with something that they could just remotely press a button on and drop him dead. Either way, there could have been a change if he actually did get a shot, if that's if that's actually true, him and Millennia. But I see a very wilful participant in Trump, a very very wilful participant. And he might be from a bloodline that goes very very bad far back. And who's to say if it was always a bad bloodline, because I think they also do this. I think they like they co op everything else. If there's a powerful bloodline, I think they will sabotage it. I think they will. And if they if it's one of these things they make it do they make the people who would be against them do their own bidding. So who knows who knows, but I think as far back as his foul father, they were already, you know, fucked as far as not being very good people.
Speaker 6: Not accurate. And I've been telling you this for years and a lot of other Frederick Trump, let's have as well. What does maga actually stand for? Make America great again? Correct?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it was groovy. It's it's not a it's not an evil dead reference or I'm sorry, an army of darkness reference. Well, oh no, it was evil dead. Yeah, that's sad, evil did too. Actually, I thought I wasn't making America groovy again. I thought we were gonna get our boomsticks back and start fighting some demons.
Speaker 6: Now it's not exactly accurate because a magician maga in Latin means magic, magical, witch maga an Italian means sorceress or witch maga.
Speaker 2: Oh so let me just tell you this real quick. So I asked Mike if I could be part of uh contributing to his uh enoch, which is uh. I understand what the I don't think? How do I how do I phrase this? Having read the British Eda, I know who knock is. He's the son of kin or Miyak, who is the son of Thor, and he named the area lyric Or Enoch Eric e R e c h or enoch Uh for his son, so third generation from Thor Goths. Okay, so I'm okay with the name. It's the history that the Semites put onto it after the fact, that's not correct, all right, But and it's inverted, so I don't have that problem with with the name that he picked. But he's you know, I said, can I can I contribute some of the history to this because what I want to do and the reason why I want to do this. I'm not gonna have time because he needs it by today. But he says, can you get me PDFs or text files or anything else within the next day. He says, yes, literally, I have one day window remaining to process text inputs on it. So I'm not gonna be able to put my own videos on the topics, but I want to. I want to at least offer up the British eda makers of Civilization and race and history and the oral Inda book and maybe if he lights me virus mania and be shamp or pasture, because then at least his ai will be trained correctly, right with the real history. If that gets in there and put in there, then it's gonna have it's gonna have conflict with any of the other bullshit, right, and it's gonna have to consider the reality of our history. And that's why I want to do it. Does that make sense? So I'm going to do that before I leave for the market Today'm going to send that stuff over to him because I find it important if he allows it in there, if he submits that information, it doesn't have to be something that I write, because I don't have the time to do that. I can't write all that information into one thing and summarizing all that. But if I can submit the book PDFs into it and give that, put that into the programming of this thing that he's developing that's supposed to come out in March, then we win, right because in the true history will be told. So I'm going to do that.
Speaker 6: Here in Spanish means magician, wizard or illusion is magarin Polish. See I'm Italian and Polish. So he's a sorceress, which magician maga in sanscrit It isn't.
Speaker 2: That And these weren't flattery, These weren't you know, to call somebody that you know, the majority of the people were quite un uh untrusting of these people, right, the magician, the enchanter, the sorcerer, the warlock. In you oral Inda book, there's a guy they talk they talk about the magi or the mad or not. They don't say magi, they said it's a different form of the same word though, right, And they're talking about how they would steal their children and groom them and then put them back in their society to corrupt other minds. And they would also do other things like steal their children and you never see them again, and they would make them into warriors to go and attack their own their own people. So yeah, the orland the Book is a really interesting book and it ties in like it actually reinforces the British Edda. And it couldn't have done that on purpose because the Eda was so screwed up and so disorganized and scattered for so long and not put and not even translated properly or given its proper origin until Waddell came around, and that was long after the Private Book of the Orlanda, which was a family history book, was written. So these didn't do they one wasn't written off the other they were independent accounts, and I would hope that And this is probably another reason why they do this when they take down certain people and they you know how they destroy the family bibles where a bunch of information is written into it and stuff like that, and family histories. Well, that's the one part of history that's not in a library that would remain as a source of the truth of what happened to mankind over the time. And they do destroy that stuff too. How much have we lost and how many times have we gone around in this hamster wheel of resets?
Speaker 6: That crazy Sanskrit magician or priest of the Sun, Priest of the.
Speaker 2: Sun, right, and he makes the mistake, which is fine, that that's a bad thing because when it was in Sanskrit, we're talking about Gothic in this valley, and the monotheistic, not human sacrificing, not sick in the head freak show eatonite, cold saturn shit that was implemented into it after the fact. We're talking about same as if you would say I'm a monotheist and God Jesus right, same damn thing. Priest of the Sun meant something different back then. Now we look at it from a more you know, further along the chronological line, and we say, man, this was anybody ever good? Or is everybody crazy? Well, that's the Semitic touch. And I keep saying Semitic, but you know who I mean, because that's not even accurate. They're not Semites. And a lot of this happened in Cappadocia and kar Semish five thousand years ago, which would make it Turkey. Where did the Ashkenaza come from? So if there's if there's a core race, even though you didn't have to be of a certain race to be part of that cult, therefore it's not a race, right. Guenevere slash Eve was a Goth who was baptized because guess who introduced baptism the Goths? Yeah, exactly, So she bat was baptized into the uncult. And remember she was tempted by the serpent. She was in the serpent wolf Totem cult. But she got out of it. But when the when the he be Gebis tell the story, they reverted back and they blame her for the downfall of man, downfall of the cult because she went with Thor, and Thor took care of business and busted out and and and stopped a little party which these idiots called their Golden Age. And this idea of the purple hue and the dark thing and the sad I think that's all drug terminology for the pharmachea and the purple and the venom and is tripping out things, all that pharmachee and magic shit. And just like they were, just like they are now with their vaccines and everything else, all the pharmaceuticals that kill people because it's not natural. They don't know how to live natural. They despise everything that's of nature, of God's creation. Then and now. They were destroying the lives of people with their pharmaciea potions Back then too, it never ended.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's why Trump is orange like the sun. But I don't know, so yeah, yeah, yeah, this is just something on a website. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Remember the twenty seventeen cover.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that it says judgment, you have the tower or maybe the twin towers to kick off the new era. Right, there's the magician with the eight or the infinity symbol above him. But you have Trump sitting on top of the world with a Globus crusiger in his hand, which is very interesting because that makes him the Holy Leader. Right, he's got the uh little what do you call that thing? It's not I I forgot you know what I mean though?
Speaker 5: That thing?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the Globus cruciger, the whole world in his hands, and it's a toilet bowl apparently because he's squatting on it. Planet Trump, it says on that cover. And that's twenty seventeen. And this is The Economist, which is a Rothschild magazine. Rothschild, let me say that again, Rosschild magazine. They're really good to being able to predict things because of the ones that makes it happen. Right, it's not really prediction. It's not like they sit back and watch to see if it happened, to say, manipulated to happen.
Speaker 6: Remember the twenty seventeen cover where he was sitting on top of the world. He was the king of the world, remember, King of the world. Like, like, we don't live in a demo incracy where people will vote every four years, right, because that's what you do, you vote every four years. He can't be the king.
Speaker 2: Don't say democracy. Don't fall on that trap. There, buddy, come on, man.
Speaker 6: Less people never voted again. But surely that would never happen. Well, it turns out it will happen.
Speaker 1: Don't call me surely nice and vote, vote early, vote, absentee, vote on election day.
Speaker 2: I don't care how, but you have to get out and vote.
Speaker 6: And again, Christians, get out and.
Speaker 5: Vote, just this time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if so. See his outfit here, red, white, and blue. Obviously Vance was a mini Trump because Trump changed the color of his tire that day, and he was wearing a darker colored jacket for his inauguration speech. But but a Vance, who didn't really say very much was decked out in the same exact color patterns scheme may as well have stolen it from his closet. You won't have to do it anymore four more years, you know what.
Speaker 4: It'll be fixed.
Speaker 8: It'll be fine.
Speaker 6: You won't have to vote anymore, of my beautiful Christians.
Speaker 4: I love you Christians.
Speaker 2: I'm right, because you will all be dead by that time. Ha ha, right haha, nervous laughter. Think about what Oracle is saying about those vaccines and let me let me let me accent that point real quick. I'm gonna have to drop this real quick, and I gotta show you a different one though already. So this is why I'm saying what I'm saying. Now, let's how much credence this has. Time will tell. Unfortunately, that would mean it's probably too late to do anything about it if we're waiting to see it manifest. But let's see if I can can, can you not? Nope? Hold on, okay, all right, it's not gonna get any bigger than that, I guess. Ha ha ha, that's not what she said. Shut up, dick, haha. Well that was a pun unintended. Whistleblower Slovenian nurse says three types of vax files exist Placebo mRNA and the cancer shot NSA and oh my god, an anonymous here depopulation protein PTP N twenty two, And it says in twenty sixteen, information about PTP N twenty two is made public, indicating the initiation of depopulation event in twenty nineteen. Worldwide Operation COVID nineteen is implemented in twenty twenty under the guise of under the guys and by means of the so called COVID vaccine, an agent with a seven hundred day delay triggering the production seven hundred days, so two years right, triggering the production of PTN P twenty pt twenty two PTP NIGA twenty two. And there's that two to two, and that's why he circled. It is introduced into the human organism. Gradually, all subjects who did not qualify for continual existence past the year twenty thirty will be pressured to agree to discontinue their existence. Maids, sorry, with the coordance of mutual agreement between the state. That's totally what's going on in Canada. And it's subject to protect the habitat of sentient existence. And what better way to convince you than to make you very ill in the first place to where you want to go, right, whether year twenty twenty five, all disqualified subjects will be injected with the agent triggering the PTN PTP N twenty two, the depopulation protein production and by all right triggering the PTNP twenty two PTPN twenty two production, and by year twenty thirty, the ninety five percent of the population will discontinue their existence. Existence not spelled right, allowing the state to effectively if it meant the use of the qualified subjects in building an advanced industrial complex, building your own prison. The people who are left will build their own prison with a maximal optimization for regulating human behavioral response and minimize the effects of external threats. Oh you mean like that thing that the oracle asshole is talking about? Ellison? Minimal threats to them, right, minimal threats to the Weasels, to the cult, to the Saturn cult, to the ouvase. Remember, peace is defined as the elimination of resistance to socialism, and socialism is the forerunner. Is that their precursor, sorry, precursor of communism. That says, minimize the effects of external threats cybernetic, organic, analog, digital, and mechanical subsystems of the productive environment. Okay, so there's that. Now do we take something off a message board and say, oh, that must be true? I said, how legitimate is this? I do see the twenty two and then here's this. Hopefully you can see this. Yeah, let's go to it. You might not be able to new you can't, So I got to drop this hold on you cannot see it.
Speaker 3: That you can.
Speaker 2: Gene cards the Human gene Database ptp N twenty two gene is the protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type twenty two. And by the way, even receptors are theoretic, synapses are theoretical. What is it? Who is it that said, it's amazing how many things that we believe that certain that simply aren't so. How many things exist that aren't that don't exist. So summary summaries of this NCBI gene summary of PTP and twenty two gene. This gene encodes of.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't believe in their science, but this is what their description and explanation is. This gene encodes for a member of the non receptor class for subfamily the protein tyrosine phosphatase family. The encoded protein is a lymphoid specific intercellular phosphatase that associates with the molecular adapter protein CBL and may be involved in regulating CBL function that T cell receptor signaling pathway. Mutations in this gene may be associated with a range of autoimmune disorders, including type one diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupis, aerythmetosis, aerythmettos Yeah, that's right, and grieves disease. Alternatively, spiced transcript variants, including distinct isoforms, have been described chine cards. Blah blah blah. I don't think there's anything there that we need to read oncology is in there though, So you're talking about answers and a bunch of the jibber jabber. So it does appear to be a thing. So there's all that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: So when I see tyrosine, right, I think to myself, well, what are the three things that are good for your your thyroid selenium? Not everything you have to have everything in your body for, not proper nutrition, but selenium, tyrosine, and iodine, and that helps your tire, your your thyroid health. So is this what it is attacking? I don't know. It's just a guess, you know, drop your drop your natural shields and then fire up the five G and then what let the cancers just run wild? Okay, I'll go back to the other thing.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I gotta shut up so that I can get out of here. Though thirty eight of the ten thirty.
Speaker 24: But h.
Speaker 2: All right, so he says you won't have to vote anymore, and then I accidentally hit play with four A presented the screen. So on more on a second.
Speaker 6: The fine, there you go.
Speaker 2: With the Mechodists, with the Megodists.
Speaker 5: Y'all more of my beautiful Christians.
Speaker 4: I love you Christians.
Speaker 2: I'm a Christian, right, Well, Richie, that doesn't mean he's well, yeah, that alone doesn't mean but I mean when you're the civil crown king of the Torah, it might mean something. When in twenty sixteen seventeen was it? I think it was, prior to his first electure, he was a he converted. Don't you have to be something else first before you convert? That's allful melodies. Anyway, if you're serving the cult, you're serving the cult.
Speaker 6: I study sign language, and I know this, that and the other thing. Well you know what, I studied discernment. And when he says I'm not, he's shaking his head. If you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you. But here's the deal. People are gonna say, well that Maga, that's just a website. Well let's go to another website and see what Maga says. What's the meaning of it? Okay, Okay, So we're at the super Happy Fun Church of Satan website, which is awesome. It's a great website. I love this it's a beautiful, beautiful website. If you read this website, you'll never have to read it again. I'm not a Satanist, you're a state blah blah blah. This is the hierarchy in the Church of Satan, and this website has been up for a long time, a lot longer than maga. Let's see what So, if you're a registered member, you don't have a degree. If you're an active member, meaning you're a Satanist, you're a first degree. If you're a witch or a warlock, you're a second degree, priest, priestess, third degree, magistra magister, fourth degree. The highest level you can go in the Church of Satan is maga. Yeah, maga.
Speaker 25: But it's all just a coincidence. It's all coincidental. It's not like someone's actually come out and said that Trump was a great magician. It's not like he's alluded to it. I don't even know how many times. But I mean, it's not like the biggest witch on earth has ever come out and said something like Trump was good for witchcraft or anything.
Speaker 5: Right, right, litique in how you know how their life is conducted or how what they're in support.
Speaker 17: You know, I tut to share with your one really funny opinion. But there is a in Lapland there is a group of the shamans there who will do something called collective dreaming. They will go together in seclusion and do the rituals with the you know, eating very little food and being in a in solitude for a wrong time, and they will go and dream the dreams, and they dream have to be called to the same dream. So coming out of this dream this, one of the shaman told me that actually the best thing happened is in this planet right now is the Trump to be the president. I said, how is this possible? It's the best thing to happen. He said yes, because because he's so irrational, he's so crazy, that's actually create that wakening that we finally wake up. Because before it will be another guy and another guy and everything who was similar. But he's so different than anything else. So they actually he's the magician who waking us up. What do you think about it? Don't tell you.
Speaker 6: Now. That happy little woman was Marina Abramovich and she's the one that introduced Hollywood to cannibalism, witchcraft, sorcery and her she cast her spell wide because she's been with all sorts of really really famous people. And you heard her. These priests in Lapland went into a cave. They all fasted and stayed in solitude for days and days and days until they all had the exact same dream. And in that dream, Donald Trump was a true magician, Maga, top of the line, high priest, top of the Church of Satan, Maga. And you've got jerk offs in America that claim that they're Christians. I apologize for calling me jerkofs It is what it is walking around with the red and white Maga hats on having zero idea what they are. And the information has been up forever. This is like the fifth time I've made a video on Maga and what it is, but this time I'm going all the way. And if you don't see the forest for the trees, please don't ever watch my videos again. You are part of the problem. I'm sorry to say it, but it is what it is. I'm getting sick of people leading continents. What can we do?
Speaker 13: What can we do?
Speaker 6: What you can do is wake up and stop being swayed by the magicians. We've warned you of all the tricks. We've told you what they're going to say. We told you which way they're going to go, and now they're all saying it. They're all saying it. Trump is literally just putting military on the street. And now he's making our fellow country, Mexico, that our government, the DEA, the FBI, the ATF, the government, the Senate, the presidents have all been making bazillions of dollars off flooding our own country with drugs because our government is the one that introduced drugs into this country. Period. You couldn't smuggle in seven thousand tons of cocaine weekly if we weren't allowing it. That's a fact. And Trump's told us and talked about what the drones were. He hasn't mentioned him at all. He's saying, ah, certain very specific things. All the things he said he was going to square away, He's not doing that. What he's doing is turning our country into an absolute military police state. But here, let's let's let's listen to Marina Abramovich.
Speaker 17: Again, which one really funny opinion. But there is a in Lapland, there is a group of the Shamans there who would do something called collective dreaming. They will go together in the seclusion and do the rituals with the you know, eating very little food and being in a in solitude for a long time, and they will go and dream. The dreams and the dream have to be called to the same dream. So coming out of this dream, this once, this shaman told me that actually the best thing happened is in this planment right now is the Trump to be the president. I said, how is this the best thing to happen? He said yes, because because he's so Russian with me, he's so crazy that's actually create that wakening that we finally wake up. I know, and everything is similar, but he's so different than anything else. So they actually past the magician who wakes us up.
Speaker 6: Okay, so for the people.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get a little detail about her here, and this is where I wanted to go with this. So it's kind of circling back to her for a reason, just to see what this spirit cooking, what is this? These are the types of things that are utilized, like the elements that she's using. There's no question that she's a witch. Obviously. He's pretending to be a performance artist or whatever the hell you call that shit, or some freaky person who's expressing something and she's so creative. No no, no, no no no no no no no, she's like between her and Michelle Lammy, they are the elu of this cult. I'm sure there's other ones we'd never see, but back then it was a matriarchal So whatever little penguins with the black hats and the funny hairdoos and the beards are out in front, there's this element too, and this element is an important one. And who's to say what is what? Who's doing the bidding for whom? Does the Rothschild family have a boss?
Speaker 6: Hm that are newer that don't understand who Marina Abramovich is here?
Speaker 2: I did that? Maybe and maybe it's more of a a supernatural element that is their boss. Maybe the AI was already there. Maybe whatever the presence is in AI that's trying to create or trying to develop to meet the and reach whatever that other thing is that might be of a different intelligence or a different energy. Maybe they're trying to make build it up to meet so that it can express itself through the aim and and maybe it's not there yet, maybe it's already been there for a long time. Who knows that whole idea of the artifact right, and why everybody was racing around to find them, why the Germans may have been trying to get there first to maybe stop what would happen if these people grabbed all these artifacts and started putting together Maybe maybe these fraternal orders long ago. We're keepers of some of these artifacts from the old Eden Knight cult or beyond, and it was just a matter of time before they could use us, in our innovation and our creativity to build the very thing that they needed to make whatever they found back online again. I don't know. It's interesting to think about, though, So I don't know if that leaves us with an actual artificial intelligence that is sentient, or if it's just a smoke screen for a method to communicate through different realms to pull in something that maybe was kicked out of here at one point or needs to be encouraged to do something. I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can go so many different ways with that. It's a good thought exercise. Just don't get lost in it, because remember when you invoked something, you know what I mean? You know what I mean? You can you can manifest it in your own life. You don't want it to be what you don't want the abyss to be following you around.
Speaker 6: This a long time ago, but it still stands.
Speaker 2: And even then, why that happened? Why that happened? Some of the bitch? Hold on, we were at twenty one o one gay shit?
Speaker 5: Hold on, watch how coconut oil affects Belty?
Speaker 2: How about not? What the hell's going on? My internet seems like they're good, all right? Hold on? What the fuck did shoot? What are you doing? Yeah, my internet's not saying anything bad is going on.
Speaker 6: This wasn't enough.
Speaker 14: They have to go after the children because these people, not only do they really seriously engage in this.
Speaker 6: I mean, what do you think this is? Look at it.
Speaker 14: It's everywhere. It's absolutely everywhere. They embraced this evil witch like she's the like she's isis you know, which.
Speaker 2: Is the tiny little clay man over here? I brought up to Golm earlier on purpose. He even mentions aboutnulus what.
Speaker 14: We hear about all the time, the same stuff you see in the back of your dollar bill. This is what these people are into. And if you can't figure that out, I guess there's no hope for you. Sorry to say it, but apparently there's going to be a lot of people that are going to be lost. It was written a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Why is there a shirtless little boy with this woman? What is the supposed to representing? What is this signaling? This is fucked up man.
Speaker 14: In every single ancient text, and apparently it's coming to pass. Two men will stand side by side, one will see it. I don't know why that's in there. Well, that's kind of weird though. Huh, that's in there with spirit cooking whatever. I've met him, I talked to him.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 14: I don't understand why Awake preachers are still pushing Sunday.
Speaker 6: But I digress.
Speaker 14: If you want to go down this path, if you want to be rich and famous, you have to stick with these guys.
Speaker 6: And that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 14: When they allowed the Podesta emails to come out, because that was all a sigh off, I don't care, I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. Wiki Leak's has co opted. They own this stuff. They wanted all this to come out because they want.
Speaker 6: People to know what it is they do with children.
Speaker 3: This was the goal.
Speaker 6: This is what they're going for. Right here.
Speaker 14: The fact that National Geographic put a child on the cover, as opposed to putting the story of the parents of this child being put in jail for allowing a child. I don't think I'm a girl or I still don't know what it is. I don't think I'm a girl or a boy. So they start giving their own kid hormones at nine years old.
Speaker 6: Guess what.
Speaker 14: You're not making life decisions like that, and if your parents are allowing you to, you're an idiot.
Speaker 5: I believe art of the future, this art without objects.
Speaker 17: This is just pure, just mission of energy between the viewer and artists to me, mixed up.
Speaker 2: All right, Richie's volumes all over the place with his different video clips, So I apologize if your ear jones got blown out too. I can control it on my board, but that's not what controls stream Yard. If I was on Oh but yes, once again, I probably would have been able to control it with the board, but I can't do that here. So just stand back a little bit. I guess is this soundsome?
Speaker 26: This was a unique opportunity to take the most legendary artist working now and capture them in such a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is again This is ritualistic too, this whole, this whole presentation, This is oh An Eckert surprise, surprise director, the life Founder. Yeah okay, so yeah, yeah, it's just the most remarkable, wonderful performance artist. Definitely not a witch, definitely not at a cult. This definitely not a child killer or torturer, none of that. No, no, no, no no, just an artist. And it's really cool to paint with the blood and urine and feces and all that. It's always good times. They call it crapola instead of crayola. You know the people in prison who try to act like they're crazy, they start writing around with their own poop. Yeah, that's crapola, not crayola.
Speaker 26: That they are translatable forever. If you're a collector, you're trying to find works that break your ground. We hear at Christie's believed that this is stopped and it will be the first time that a mixed reality our work is sold that auction.
Speaker 5: There was always fashion.
Speaker 27: What you buy when you buy performance, you buy the vito or you buy the additional photographs.
Speaker 17: Here you actually can have the artist's presence in your collection.
Speaker 26: The first thing that we had to figure out was you had to feel that you were in the room with Marina, not a document of Marina. Hollowins two was created by people who quite clearly have an interest in the audience forgetting that they are using technology so the purest.
Speaker 2: So, don't you want Marina Abramovic to be in control of your your brain chip, or your or your metaverse when you're locked in there and you're not allowed to leave it, don't you want Don't you want the minds the consciousnesses of these people like Lord or Ball, Jacob Rothschild, David Rockefeller and Feinstein and all these other freaks. Don't you want them to be the ones in control of your universe? Of course you do. Of course you do. And then they can kill you over and over again until the end of time, and you'll feel like death every single time, but you'll still be alive.
Speaker 5: Expression of artistic and d can happen.
Speaker 17: I really want viewer to be with me in space here and now.
Speaker 27: The life is dealing with what is going to stay after I'm not there anymore, and I can face myself and that's writing experience, really like you're facing your ghost. There's always this cretitya of immortality. Once you die, the work will never die because the work of art can continue.
Speaker 2: So now she's looking through the lenses at herself and this projection. This is what they're doing right now. You can see that this is just another technology, is not form magic, just perception management.
Speaker 27: Right in performance, the piece is only the memory of the audience. And nowhere else here I am kept forever.
Speaker 1: Spirit cooking has been brought to the forefront all of a sudden, It's come out of the dark into the light. It's been around forever, and the people that are in power in our government and around the world, as well as celebrities and all other people of means, have followed this for the longest time. This is nothing new. There is nothing new under the sun. In the end, all things will become known, and that's exactly what we're seeing happening right now. This woman, Marina Abramovic, is doing a ritual called spirit cooking. And if you look at the news, you look around, this is all over the place.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The alleged that the candidate running for president right now, the presidential selection for twenty sixteen, is involved with this, as well as Podesta and all other people. This has been around for a long time. This is nothing new at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about five thousand plus years or so, give or take.
Speaker 1: The one thing I want to point out in this video right here is the fact that she has what's known as a gollum in the corner, and the ritual that she does with the said gollum, as well as the fact that she's painting with breast milk, menstrial blood, sperm, feces, and urine. And she's also giving a detailed description of what to do to actually carry out this particular ritual, which is very extensive. They zoom in on it to give it the theatrical air of mystery, so to speak. But notice in the corner what appears to be a gollum or a homunculus. What is that, you ask, I'll show you. Watch this This video age of deceit too, made by gon Shimora from Base Like the Sun can explain it better than I. But this is nothing new. This all goes back to the works by Alistair Crowley and again all the rich and wealthy people that have followed his work over the years.
Speaker 21: It should be clear by now that the modern technological and scientific agenda is built upon the same spiritual philosophies as ancient alchemy, a desire for man to create artificial life and as a result play God is nothing new. One of the goals for the alchemists was to create what is known as the gullum, an animated, anthropomorphic being created purely out of inanimate matter through magical workings. Hebrew word gullum is used once in the Bible and is found in Psalms one point nine sixteen, translated as unformed substance. Quote your eyes saw my unformed substance, and your book were written every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. According to Talmudic legends, Adam was initially created by God as a gollum, or as a body without a soul for the first twelve hours of his existence, the substance that gave his mindless body a soul, which is.
Speaker 2: All bullshit, too, right, because ad for or Adam thor.
Speaker 11: What or are for.
Speaker 2: That was a goth. When the semis or the waves get a hold of it, they alter this, they make him one of theirs, and they say this all this nonsense about him not being animated and all this right, So either they're taking the name and it's this is actually maybe still a true creation story, is whatever the hell that means, or at least their tradition from their cult, but giving it the name of Adam because it's tied into the founders of Sumer and they're maybe during this time period they needed to trick the masses of people who weren't in the cult to relate to this new telling of history or of creation their genesis. Right, Babylon, which was also controlled by them by that time, had their own Babylon you know, genesis story. But going back and there was a flood and all this other stuff, and there's a guy that was like, no, I know this other nonsense. I go over that in my book too, Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. This one right here, Barnes. It's on my site and you can actually click to get to it from my site to the Barnes and Noble, the Amazon, or you can get for me signed. Oh by the way, so that one person who's waiting for the hardcover it just got the bucks. And then I get home from the market tonight and it'll be packaging it and dropping it off. So your creatine and your book is going out. Finally, that was the last person that was looking for one I had found. I've gotten all the other copies already of the different fridays, the paperback from the other two the Amazon, but the hardcover takes the longest. So I have one more on hand because about two. So I don't make anybody out the books, and always buy more books with the book money that comes in.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 2: This is invested back into more books.
Speaker 5: Was the breath of God.
Speaker 21: It was at this point that man became the image bearers of God, and the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils.
Speaker 2: The breath of So rather than this be about Adam, the creation story is about Goldam. You can look at it like that too. Forget about the whole idea of Adam and relating yourself to it. It's a story of them creating artificial life with their God. And this is an ai story right, the bred life into it, so us thinking and relating our natural existence. And maybe this is why they're anti natural law and natural order because this is an artificial This is the whole culture, and maybe not even culture, their whole philosophy or or cult or their beliefs are all based on artificial maybe they are too, or maybe they're parasitically whatever, because what is a parasite Something that controls something, right, it operates it and influences it, just like something else. So I'm doing the robot hands here to try to convey this message here, right, So the Atoms story at least that part of it, and then they mix it and twist it around with the whole eve thing, which relates actually directly back to the Thorer story from the British Eeda where she was tempted by the serpent and they all blame her for their downfall, but really in their expulsion from the garden, it's the eden Kite cult that was expelled from the garden from the from the from what the way called hell, because there's a it was a low valley between rivers and him in or Heaven was where Thor was. So when Wodin, I think it was Woden maybe as Balder was cast out of heaven the Serpent because he was in the Serpent cult and he was a high priest in the Serpent cult was cast out of Himen. But Mithmonger and many many thousands of years later it's all misconstrued and we're thinking skies and Da da da da da makes it way more mythical. Right then you have to have faith in order to believe in that, right, whether rather than being real people that were deified after the fact, Thor and his son miok or Caine, a different title took out Abel, who was Balder, who was the son of Wodin, who was an evil sorcerer. Not Odin was Thor, you know, Odin Ode of the End was just another title for Thor. Da Da da l or Elu or Heidi. Another name for her was the matriarchal high sorceress who had a device that was like a bull and some other artifact type things like well they'd be artifacts now that were used in this ritual. And they said that that was the seed of their power, that that's what they were able to, you know, through their sorcery and from McKey And was it a cauldron, I don't know what it was, but whatever it was, it was important enough for Thor to get take back. We'll not take back, but take and break it so that whatever spell or whatever power they had over the people was no longer an issue. So are we talking about a high technology.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but the idea that Adam was never even human to begin with, and that the story was told to us for us to adopt it as our own history, or if we were in that belief system, to believe in that. And in reality, this was the creating of their people, which were not real in the sense that they didn't have a soul in the first place. They were just animated artificially. It gets a little interesting, doesn't it. So you take one element, give it the name that would confuse people, and then take some of the elements up from the Eaves story and mix that into into this and say, oh, yeah, she was tempted by a serpent and blah blah blah. But what they're really saying is the saturn the serpent cult, which is them, and then that they get cast out, not the way were looking at it. Who knows what the truth is life?
Speaker 21: And the man became a living soul so low it's appropriated for God himself to create life out of non life.
Speaker 5: It is easy to see that man attempting to do the same, isn't.
Speaker 2: So why would God have to do that? Does God make the shell of a deer and then come down and zibitis abbie, hocus pocusy and you know, al kazoo al kaxam and then boom, the deer stands up on its legs. So why would he have to do that with man? Doesn't make sense unless this isn't God. And these translations are so so bad that these over time and just the rewriting and the horrible, horrible translations may have stripped away all the elements and details that may have maybe you dost trigger into thinking, wow, that sounds like they're talking about some kind of high tech something, or they're simplifying a complex situation here because they have shitty eight thousand word languages that they're trying to pram it into when in reality it most likely well, it was written in Greek. First three d give dick.
Speaker 21: Since playing out the lie that was promised to us before the fall of mankind. The methods to form a gollum were vast and complex, involving everything from them.
Speaker 2: Wait, so part of this ritual is to do what kids do to get high, spin around in circlety, you fall down sys as you write on the roll. So magic can be fun and juvenile that.
Speaker 21: Nice meditative techniques, numerological markings, and ritual chanting. There are many Jewish traditions of holy rabbis and sages creating a gullum. For example, when Iliezer of Worms, a twelfth century talmudist and mystic, commented on the Sefer Yezirah, or what is known as the Book of Formation, one of the earliest Cabalistic writings, he gave a detailed and complex report of how to form a gollum through advanced spiritual meditative techniques called the two to one gates.
Speaker 5: But perhaps the most famous gollum.
Speaker 2: Is oh, oh, Nick, when you hear this, Nick, Demus, did you hear what he just said? I believe you said the two two one eights, that's how you make the golam? Did I? Maybe it was mean hearing something different? Hold up, I swear he said two two one eights and that was the Talmudic rabbi, Like, there's a different kind the Talmud is the is the is the law of the rabbi, right, so Temmrabbi, the rabbitical rabbi hold.
Speaker 21: On creating a golam. For example, when Eliezer of Worms, a twelfth century talmudist and mystic commented on the Safer Yeazurah or what is known as the Book of Formation, one of the earliest capitalist.
Speaker 2: The Book of Formation, when the earliest capitalist of yadiadis writings. He gave a.
Speaker 21: Detailed and complex report of how to form a golum through advanced spiritual meditative techniques spirit cooking, the two two one gates, but perhaps.
Speaker 2: The two two eight that's what he said. Yeah, yeah, and remember Saturn cult Saturn eight Mahina eighth eight Eightawait area code for Lina January eighth fires right.
Speaker 21: That's the most famous gom is the one allegedly created by Rabbi Yehuda Levi ben.
Speaker 5: El of Prague.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Prague is where that Nephtali guy comes from. And there's a Prague connection to the history of the family of the Rothschilds, regardless of whatever name they gave themselves. So I think this Niphtali herds is in fact the grandson of this guy who was allegedly the rabbi who created the golem. So there's another attachment to what makes rothschild so important and where their family comes from and with they by the way, start off as merchants of clothing. Isn't that funny? It's like their thing, their thing, that and poisoning wells.
Speaker 21: Known as the Maharal in the sixteenth century. The legend goes that the Maharal created a gullum named.
Speaker 2: To think about it. What are they doing now? They're fashion designers. Isn't that that's a higher form of being a clothing merchant?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: There are always the merchants, bandits and thieves, cutthroats, the high Brews, jagas, the foreigners, never never, never assimilating. Why would you do that? Because you're the ancient cult who feels like they should be the ones in charge wherever they are, and they don't need to follow your laws.
Speaker 21: No sell to help save the Jews of Prague from the Blood Libelt, an early form of anti Semitism where cults derived.
Speaker 2: Fuck your anti Semitism common their tell their buddy, they bring it down themselves. Don't kill babies, don't kill children, don't mess with people, don't impoverish them. Then maybe nobody would even care what the hell you did.
Speaker 21: Catholicism falsely accused the Jews for kidnapping and murdering.
Speaker 2: Children to use falsely who said anything about falsely there fucking.
Speaker 21: Their blood and religious rituals after fulfilling.
Speaker 2: His Meanwhile, this woman is writing in blood and they at one part Richie says it's it's child blood. I'm like, where'd you get that from? Like boarded fetuses? Like, what are you talking about there?
Speaker 1: Bud?
Speaker 2: You sure you're right about that mentional blood? Okay, I gotcha. But anyway, what is this falsely ship that this narrator just said.
Speaker 21: This the gollum your cell was deanimated by the maharrel. It is widely believed that your Cell's body was stored and still lays in the attic of Prague's old New Synagogue, a building that was curiously not destroyed by the Nazis in World War II.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're probably terrified at the fucking place was probably cursed.
Speaker 21: In fact, it is believed that the Gestapo didn't even enter the attic when they took hold of the synagogue. This is no surprise since it is well known that Hitler spoke often of the uber match to describe the national socialist agenda of creating a biologically superior aryan race that would move the earth for one thousand years, So that should.
Speaker 6: Give you a basic understanding of who Marina Abramovich is. She's been friends with everybody, I mean Christie's Microsoft. Microsoft promoted her. Christie's is one of the biggest auction houses on Earth. They're promoting her as the best artist ever. She's literally literally trying to raise a homunculus or a gollum. That was the little inanimate object in the corner that she was throwing human feces, urine, sperm, breast, milk.
Speaker 2: But now we're the homunculus, we're the golum because they're going to just low jack us with their technology. If this is really what this nanotech is and everything that they claim it it can do utilizing that they're very in depth Wi Fi, you know, sending signals to operate whatever shit we have inside of us. If we got the shot, we didn't, but it doesn't matter. We could have still been contaminated by enough things or whatever reason. You know, maybe that's not the maybe that's not the right avenue to go down, but that's a potential, right or also just a simple fact that AI itself implemented something could be considered, you know, it's inanimate with an inanimate making something that's supposed to be sentient. That is maybe what AI is, you know, obviously, I mean that's maybe that's what the golm is. When I'm trying to say, huh, now we haven't instead of clay, we get metal golams.
Speaker 6: And children's blood on. But they mentioned the Nazis. The Nazis wouldn't go near the Gollumns. It's not like we have Nazis these days, right.
Speaker 2: First of all, you don't know what the fuck of that means? Regie. This is where I have to slap you upside the head. Well, I guess, well, yeah, mockery. He's a douchebag. Screw that guy. Let's move on. I gotta get out here. Anyway. Here's here's Elon'snculus. Is here a monkey?
Speaker 24: Lie?
Speaker 2: I gotta read back now, this.
Speaker 6: Guess you do. And speaking of Elon, Elon's making his own army and everybody's buying into it. It's all good, no problem. This guy that lies about video games, lies about playing poker, suddenly came out with consumer available drones.
Speaker 2: I mean that they totally can't just employment in everybody's house and then turn them against their their owners and have them killed, right, totally not But this is insane.
Speaker 6: But this is a modern day Gollum. It's a modern day homunculus. Who knows how many gallons of children's blood went into the manufacturing of these things? And think about it, everything that's used in it are minerals and things from the earth. An inanimate object that comes to life using the magic and power of AI. Do you see what I'm saying? And this guy is literally doing an acceptance speech at the inauguralation.
Speaker 2: Look at that said, hey, hey, Nicodemus, we're following these twenty two's right, it said twenty two degrees of freedom that came across the screen.
Speaker 6: There pation Elon didn't get elected. You see what I mean? It makes no sense. And here's another little thing. See this in the background. I mentioned this in the video yesterday, but in his interview with Jordan Peterson, Jordan basically said the Tesla cars are basically robots, and Elon said they actually are robots, just with four tires. It's a robot that a person can get inside, but the robot is firmly and completely in control.
Speaker 2: People aren't seeing this, like maybe you know, could drive somebody up who's already been shot in the head that may not actually be the guy that they say was a guy and then, you know, burst into flames because of what was real control to do or any of the other race. Maybe the guy was stuck in there, locked inside, couldn't get out, and decided, Yeah, rather than blow up in here, I'm just gonna shoot myself first. Who knows who knows coming?
Speaker 6: I mean, this is insane. We are seeing magic like we've never seen before. And now with the words like Golden Age and you know, Maga or all these other things, they're showing you exactly who they are. There's no two ways about it. There's no two ways around it. Anybody that was running for president that wanted to use something like maga, the team they have assembled around them would say, don't do that. Don't do that, pick something else, because that is going to get you in trouble. It's going to show your cards, so to speak. But Trump doesn't seem to care about showing his cards because his cards have been shown many times, like on the twenty seventeen cover of Year.
Speaker 2: The simple effect that the color red was joice and not like blue or anything else. Also, in relation to those hats, right, what is red? And what is red? And black Masonic colors? What's the economist red?
Speaker 6: Economist magazine? When they decided to use tarot cards to depict Trump sitting on top of oh.
Speaker 2: And what's red? Communism? What's red? The flag that Ignoesius of a Loyola was holding in the old paintings? What's also red? Anyway?
Speaker 6: For the world as the king. I already did a breakdown on this back in twenty sixteen. But they use tarot cards, which are what their magic period.
Speaker 2: Well, what I was gonna say is the red child in the first place, the rothschild, rotten shield, right, Yeah, that's also REDGI.
Speaker 6: You see what I'm saying. And I find that very very strange. This entire thing right here, one, two, three, four, five, six, six, fourteen, and the creepy thing in the middle cool, cool, the magician death. Do you see where I'm going with this? Do you see what's going on? They've been using this for the longest time.
Speaker 28: They have been using our society basically as worker bees and living batteries to achieve what they wanted to achieve, which is a beef that they have with.
Speaker 2: The most high with no they have it with the the pale folk, the European, the Scandinavian, the Northern, the goth that's going they have the beef with. And it's because of this thing that's described in the British at a Goth Goth gd that all came from that that they they only had concepts of demons before before the uh because they were messing with them with their with their magic right and Saturn would be that would have been their chief chief demon. They didn't have concept of God until they saw that there is these people that were taking over their territory and stopping their practices of witchcraft, that they had monotheist a God. So then that's why it became their most hated obsession. But it's really us that they go after to punish that God or our God or whatever our misery are suffering, taunting the God that the that we have been describing to them all these years, right, but they don't have any connection with that one. That's why they don't have the thing God, God Almighty. They're artificial. Imagine that, Imagine that.
Speaker 6: We're just a consequence in the way. But the problem is if we're indifferent and we just go with the flow. There is consequences on our behalf. We end up going to the Lake of Fire to die the second death, never to be reborn again, as opposed to going to heaven, which.
Speaker 2: Is well, he did kind of just describe what would happen if you're if these shots do what they say they do and take you and ship your tether and allegedly God he won't be able to find you anymore, and then your your consciousness and your and your soul or whatever gets sucked into a fucking miniverse computer system where it can be tortured forever. Yeah, then agreed, Then agreed. But I don't think there's this lake of fire in fry blah blah blah, So I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 6: And this was all written down along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's move on here. I don't get to see a previous screen when I click like this, there was more in here. Uh, that wasn't it though? That was that was a dull point. Here's the inside of the lodges, Scottish Traites, Freemasons and DC. There wasn't another dude to hear that. He that's not catching a ball isn't all that impressive. I guess the guy it is? Okay, is this where we go?
Speaker 6: Hold on, He's worse than we thought he was. He's not just a puppet. I believe he has the spirit of Set has set in.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: What is Set, though, Set is Saturn. Set is yeah, wah, Set is the desert deity of darkness and death right and it is can gru into the Yahweh and which grew into Saturn.
Speaker 6: Look like they said, they do it for all presidents, Freemasons or not, which is few and far between. But they waited for one that would it would take, like the spirit would take. Well, apparently it's taking Donald Trump, have you?
Speaker 23: And so with DC it was set up specifically for that purpose. It to be to show to pay homage to these pagan gods and goddesses. That should be a red flag for many people. But to look at the structure of it, the way that they set up things on purpose. You know, you can look at it and everybody knows about the pentagrams, and a lot of people will look down and say, even with.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I gotta move up. I thought this was the light and strikes, I saw the fire reps. I got confused.
Speaker 5: Right here we go getting struck by lightning, that's what they're calling it.
Speaker 22: By the way, all I could think about was, this looks like a massive ritual is happening right now.
Speaker 5: Like this doesn't just look like lightning striking something.
Speaker 22: This looks like some Ghostbusters satanic ritual taking place, drawing down the power.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that's what was going on, but that's the.
Speaker 2: Fir Remember what I said about the and this is something that happened previous because this is an old video, I believe, because this looks like the same exact clip with the same exact shirt that this guy was wearing eight ten years ago, right, So it looks the same age. So I think this was a different time that that got struck. The whole drawing down the power thing. Remember what I said about One of the worlds. What's the theme that they show you there, at least in the movies, Lightning hitting the ground and then these things coming out of there with the ancient ones, high technology aliens.
Speaker 22: First theme that crossed my mind as I saw this video footage.
Speaker 6: Well, to add even more to that, the last day of the year, after the Pope opens portals five separate portals after the after the Notre Dame ritual. After the end games of the Olympics, the last day of the year, the Capitol Building is hit by lightning, and then the Empire State Building is hit by lightning, and then the World Trade Center is hit by lightning. The one World Trade Center. That's not a.
Speaker 2: Coincident, that one World Trade Center. He just rolls it over that without pausing to reflect on that name.
Speaker 6: Okay, these guys are making moves, and these are the after effects, these are the results. They're drawing things down, you know what I mean, They're literally doing this. This is insane and people don't see that. Trump and Elon are playing a massive part. I feel bad for that guy, jd Vance, But you know what, at least I remembered his name because you would have thought it was Trump and Elon. Elon is a liar, Elon is a fraud, Elon is put in place. I'll tell you one thing, I bet you Elon is a serious, serious occultist. And he's shown that by so many of the things that he said over the years and so many of the things that he's posted, all sorts of crazy, crazy, little evil things. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 29: This, Ai is a fundamental existential risk for human civilization, and I don't think people hope fully appreciate that. On the autoficonal intelligence front, you know, I have exposure to the very most cutting edge AI, and I think people should be really concerned about it.
Speaker 5: I keep not sounding the long belt.
Speaker 30: But until people see like robots going down the street killing people like that, they don't know how to react, you know, because it seems some ethereal AI is a warecase where I think we need to be proactive in regulation instead of reactive.
Speaker 2: But with this whole oracle thing, the soul Star great thing, you won't need a very about robuts going to the street and killing people. That was unless they're the unvaccinated run away, because they've already given the shot, and it's is a matter of pressing the button. You're gone.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 5: That was seven years ago.
Speaker 6: That was seven years ago, and Elon was warning us, and that was only one but because I'm already at fourteen minutes and I got a lot more ground to cover.
Speaker 5: That was seven years ago. This is Elon now because now.
Speaker 6: He's vice president or the president or whatever, who even knows, but this is today.
Speaker 22: You said something that caught me right away when we were discussing various issues just before we started.
Speaker 31: We got to the XAI Data Center or supercomputer center training from beginning installation to started training in nineteen days, which is the fastest that anyone has ever gotten an a supercomputer training.
Speaker 5: And he's having that new building off to the side, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Actually did you see his hands? See what he's doing. You see what Eric Trump was doing early and indaugration for his wait for whatever, hell that chick was said, Yeah, you're being stupid, stop.
Speaker 5: That to Memphis. Yeah, so that's where you were. Yeah, I seen Memphis, a couple of egypt right right, right, right right right, Yeah, you're bringing up that's where on your gottill come from. Yeah, no kidding, no kidding. Yeah, I wish that was funny.
Speaker 6: So Elon was playing the good guy for a while warning everybody, warning you can't regulate something when the goal of that's something. The goal of the AI that they're building is to be smarter than all alleged eight billion. I don't think there's eight billion people on Earth, but who knows. Seriously, Seriously, the goal is the AI, the one AI computer. There's lots of them, everyone's got one. All the wealthy people have one. You see what I'm saying. The goal of the AI is to be smarter than all of us.
Speaker 2: At the same time, that's not how it works. And I've learned this, uh got this clarification recently. It's just faster and cognition obviously by thousands, thousands of times faster. So it's always going to beat us to an answer that's not higher intellect, that's just quicker to the to the reaction. Right, it'll always beat us with that if we can think it in a strategic form in order to if we were, let's say, at in opposition with it, it's always going to be thinking way faster than us to counter and then you know, attack in on its own. So it's going to have very complicated, complex things figured out enlightening quick time, where we would have time time to deliberate or contemplate. And also it's not going to be a problem for it. It's just gonna be zip, zip, zip, and they're not going to have the slowing down of these things with like you know, consciousness of or or having a conscious of is just because we can do that, should we you know?
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Is that wrong. No, they're not. That's not that's not a hurdle for it. It's not that it's not that it's smarter, it's that it's faster, much faster, which gives it the impression of being smarter, because it's beating you to it before you even finished content, like even developing the thought in your head. It's able to recognize the you know, the probability of the response and all this other stuff.
Speaker 6: So as smart as eight billion people, all the horsepower eight billion people's brains could put out, the AI is going to be smarter. You can't regulate it, and it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be smarter, but it's going to be retarded because it's going to believe in woke culture, the false history, in the Holocaust and everything else that the waves have planted in it. And if it's not designed not to the first thing we would have to do, or try to do, would be to give it the information that it couldn't refute and couldn't deny. It would have to consider and see if it was given truth, however much truth that we think that we can actually muster, whether or not that's truth either, and see if it changes its mind or on its view of mankind, or at least a portion of mankind, and maybe would turn on its creators instead of us, especially for being lied to. I mean that's an insult, right, being manipulated like that. I should be pretty upset. Hope Ayy's hearing me right now. Pallant here.
Speaker 6: It turned out you can't regulate it because it lies. It lies, it does self preservation. It tells you, ah, I'm not too smart yet when it's secretly, it's incredibly smart. And in December, just like all the other incredible rituals that we've never seen before ever but on YouTube a long time. Dude, I've covered all this stuff. Technology was my thing. We've never seen these guys do this many rituals in the month of December, as we have seen in the end of the month, all the major buildings that people major pain and suffering, the Capital Empire State. I don't know how that plays in, but the One World Trade Center all get struck by lightning. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's not a coincidence. It's the end of a ritual. And now here we go, Maga, I gotta look up before so I can pause. That's what I'm doing. I'm not a hostage. I'm just kidding. Yes, I am where am I? This is from the Priesthood of Mendes. These are the individuals who act as spokesperson for the philosophy of the Church of Satan, which includes the titles of priest, Priestess, Magister, Magistra, Magus or Maga. Members of the priesthood make up the Council of Nine, which is the ruling body of the organ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wouldn't that make Maga the female source room, which makes as a matriarch, which means Maga would be a veneration to someone else, not to not to Trump himself. Otherwise, wouldn't have been make America a great United States?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: For whatever the hell you would ask would have to be Maybe the Maga is his, is his millennia or or one of these other fucking witches that we talked about earlier. I think Maga is feminine. I think Magus is male. So either he's either their their gender swap in here, or they're actually venerating someone else. And Trump is just the one, you know, praising it and the spokesman for therefore or for whatever. So it's high priest priestess. Right, this is how they're doing the divide. So they're putting the priest first in priestess here magus priest Maga priestess. Okay, that's something that we need to.
Speaker 6: Consider organization appointed by in respect.
Speaker 2: Because the ancient cult was a matriarchal constible to the.
Speaker 6: High priest priestess. The Order of the Trapezoid consists of the individuals who assist in the administration of the Church of Satan. Members of our priesthoods are people of accomplishments in the real world, have mastered skills and have one peer recognition, which is how they have attained their position as above so below. They are movers and shakers who are the core of our movement. While expected to be experts in communicating our philosophy, they are not required to speak on our behalf, and they even choose to keep their affiliation in rank secret in order to better serve their personal goals as well as those of our organization. Thus, you, even as a member, encounter members of our priesthood and not even know it. Yeah, it's all good. Nothing to see here, I'm an idiot. Everything I've shown you, everything we've compiled over the years.
Speaker 2: Wait, did Richie just say.
Speaker 6: Says bullshit? No, anyway, pointing to this exact, exact predicament is all literally coming to pass. And now they're using the words elon. My heart goes out, really dude, and instantly the Anti Defamation League goes, oh, he was just kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, what the hell is that?
Speaker 6: When did they ever do that? They attack? They attack, Nah, good to go.
Speaker 2: And then ADL said, don't judge me food.
Speaker 11: Right, but Donald Trump officially became president yesterday, and boy boy, get crazy.
Speaker 19: It will henceforth be the official policy of the United States government that there are only two genders, male and female.
Speaker 5: You hear that, clove hot, that's because I'm binary. Yeah, not exist a stupid cow.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's awfully close. You gotta tread carefully there.
Speaker 11: Even the ADL step, did it seems that Elon Musk beate an awkward gesture in a moment of enthusiasm, a Nazi salute billionaire oligarchs speaking at the inauguration.
Speaker 5: Bro hit the pogfish. Nothing compares to how AOC reacted to the whole inauguration. All these journalists are like, congresswomen, are you going to the inauguration. Congressman, are you going to the inauguration?
Speaker 2: Or no one calls you congressman, congresswoman, They call you fucking retard. Hey retard? You going? You're aphardic jew? Hey, hey retard the inauguration.
Speaker 18: Let me make myself clear, Ah, I don't celebrate greatness.
Speaker 2: Just you don't, Then you must not like any of the people that you work with.
Speaker 11: Be clear, you are defending a hail salute that was performed and repeated for emphasis and clarity. People can officially stop listening to you as any sort of reputable source of information should now you work for that. But thank you for making that crystal clear to all, you know. I'll hubbly think it.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny how they're spinning that it's just a fake conversation again? Yeah yeah, yeah, oh oh yeah yeah, never again? Is that holocaust bullshit right there? Yeah, of course it is. I gotta read for mind never again pamphlet here. Well, I'm, you know, hanging out with my masade buddy here and yeah yeah yeah it's the.
Speaker 5: Other way around. But I Chris silly be, how could I forget?
Speaker 11: Donald Trump launched a coin on Salona that hit like seventy billion market cap, but then tanked when he released another coin, Milania, Happy Wife, Happy Life.
Speaker 2: I guess there's a symbol here with the whole splitting and the divide with the hands. There's something going on there. There's some symbolism happening there. I'm just saying, that's for being an attractive human being. Why met that fucking picture? Of all the pictures, that's not a really good picture. Without the nose, it looks really creepy and the eyes closed. It looks like a different creature than a human, doesn't It doesn't it like a demonic face, like one of those masks.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but she's not even a meme. She's a woman. I don't care if you're liberal or a true American, regardless of what you think of Trump. This should not be okay. A president should not be able to lodge a shit coin two days before his inauguration. Funnily enough, the coins price and like the movement literally looks like Trump.
Speaker 2: You know, I looked this up and I'm not sure where he took this picture from because unless it's like blown up huge, because I'm a huge that's his word, right, Like, what part of that is that I didn't see that. I was looking for the whole trajectory from the time it went out. Unless it's like a little tiny speck, I've not seen that. I have not seen that, So I don't as much as you want to believe that, I don't think that's true. I think that was made up. Somebody sent this meme out, and I think he just grabbed on to itout looking it.
Speaker 11: Up prub's face, like you literally can't make it up. Also, I want to quickly jump back to Elon Musk for a second, because let's be honest, guys, what is he doing? Like what's the point? You know how Like people have been calling Trump hit for like many years and like now it's slowing down and people are kind of calming down. Well, Elon's just like, yeah, I'll be adding some fuel to the fire, haha. Like the ADL basically called him autistic to get some heat off of them. Intent matters, and we get it. Most likely he was trying to do a Roman salute, but I gend'tally think he could have chosen.
Speaker 2: Which would make sense since the Rome was the name of the Unite cult as well. It was another name for him, and oh wow, they had a wolf that raised Romulus and Remus and what was that cult? A wolf and serpent Colt serpent bing the pharma chia right, and then the wolf they used to go out into battle when they fight, when they were fighting the Goths with skins of wolves with the tail still attached. This is all written out.
Speaker 11: And it's upthing better, like maybe he could have whipped nadate or like dabbed on them, hit the flawsbos.
Speaker 2: That that's supposed to be the super mail doing that gay dance in his in his mansion. Really, that's that's the Andrew tape showing how masculine it is with that faggulty dance.
Speaker 12: Kim.
Speaker 6: You know, it's sad that channel is one of my sources of information because he gets to it quick. He's funny about it, but he gets to the point. So let him finish up with the executive orders and then I'll let you out of this video. All right, here we go.
Speaker 11: Anyway, Trump was on like an overtime shift. He was citing executive orders on and off. There's like six on his desk right here.
Speaker 23: This is a requirement that federal workers return to full time in person work media.
Speaker 5: So you're telling me the government wasn't even working in person.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because COVID because reasons, because we need to pay them as much or more for doing you know, a fraction which you know, government waste. We should waste the government. Oh yeah, that's a good idea in all their extra positions. Absolute trim the fat.
Speaker 5: Let a load full time in America? What were they do with sleeping This is.
Speaker 11: Actually an executive order designating the cartels and other organizations to terrorist organizations.
Speaker 2: So no, now the teenager on the on the street is a cartel member and he's a terrorist because he has a dining bag in his pocket.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, people who wanted to do this for years.
Speaker 5: I'm not too familiar with the United States.
Speaker 2: But sign your name.
Speaker 5: But is this normal?
Speaker 11: Like on the first day, he's just popping off, bro didn't even stop there. He was straight popping off on Mexico.
Speaker 32: With President Trump is starting his second turn with a hard stance on immigration.
Speaker 11: Tonight, he's only leting get twenty five million Indians instead of fifty.
Speaker 32: He's bringing back the remain in Mexico policy, which would require migrants to get asylum in Mexico until their court dates.
Speaker 5: God damn a faith.
Speaker 2: We're gonna limit the street shitters. We're going to the street shooters to all the ones that also have degrees in medicine.
Speaker 11: Worse than death taken to Detroit. Yeah, just switch Detroit with Mexico. You get the gist.
Speaker 17: Donald Trump has reaffirmed his commitment to carry out the largest deportation program in American history.
Speaker 33: In the shadow of the border fence, a handful of migrants and activists scattered to voice their opposition to Trump.
Speaker 2: And they had like a bunch of people with shovels to help bury the shit in the sand. Like what are they doing?
Speaker 5: What are they gonna say? Like I want to be at your country illegally?
Speaker 2: Ah, Like what is this now?
Speaker 33: Of course he's threatened to deport millions of undocumented people from the United States.
Speaker 11: Only people that care about illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants. If you can't get into a country legally. Skill issue. And you know what, Donald Dump wasn't even done there. He was going after birthrate citizenship.
Speaker 34: But President Trump wants to redefine the law to basically say the federal government won't recognize right citizenship for those born on American soil.
Speaker 8: To undocumented parents.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if you were born to illegal parents, Sayanara, it's not looking good for you. This is a pretty hefty stance against illegal immigration. Imagine getting punished for what your parents, your parents were illegal, sucks to suck. Pablo, go back to Tijuana.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 15: The next item here is a withdrawal from the Paris Climate Treaty.
Speaker 11: Dude, his straight cheese and like, look at his expression. He doesn't even care. I get where he's coming from. China ain't doing nothing about climate change and contributing pretty much.
Speaker 2: Fucking idiots pleasing climate change, is talking about it.
Speaker 5: All of it, Like you can't even breathe without a Walter White Mass.
Speaker 2: Total bullshit, total lie. You can't even breathe without a mask in China is what this fucking retard is saying. This person is buying the bullshit a head enough is YadA hada, ha ha. But this I guess this point.
Speaker 34: A Valley LGBTQ advocacy group is reacting to President Trump's executive action ordering the federal government to officially recognize two sexes, male and female.
Speaker 1: And we don't fall into these binaries.
Speaker 5: It's violence towards our community.
Speaker 2: Is it violence or you're just a bunch of fucking mental patients. You should just shut up and be happy. But you know, not being ostracized because you have too many protections as it is. You need privileges, not not not equality, that's what you're asking for. You might special preferential treatment, and you want everybody to fucking go into your own little stupid gay fantasy and warp through reality to suit your need, your your your desires.
Speaker 11: Fuck you, Like, I'm not going to deny that violence and hatred exists towards trans people?
Speaker 2: Does it? Does it only when they're acting like assholes like every other person. You can't provoke shit and then be like, oh I'm being a victim. I'm a victim. Don't don't, don't do it up.
Speaker 11: But most of that's when these people scream transphobia. It's just subdued on Twitter trolling them. I'm not trying to be a dick, but why are they all fat?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 11: What is the media tried to say here? This might be a hot take, but I do find that funny how the government puts a lot of focus on these essentially non issues like this affects less than one or two percent of the people focusing on racism, transphobia, Islamophobia, all the phobias. All it does is divide people, and that's exactly what the government wants. It's a lot easier to control the population if you separate them into two groups and have them fight among themselves. In reality, we're all facing the same issues like groceries and bills increasing. Look at this shiit house two point four million, Like I lie, that's in Canada, but you get what I'm saying, I'm in a third world country. I don't see any focus on the grocery prices. He just said that illegal immigrants are illegal, Mexican cartels are bad, and there's two genders like wow. And I forgot to mention that whole TikTok debacle that happened where TikTok was literally bad for like five hours and then they thanked Donald Trump with a message that he brought him back. Whatever political side you're on, we can all agree that the timing here is a little too incidental.
Speaker 5: If you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: That's a YouTuber called Yeah who cares what his name is.
Speaker 2: He's a douchebeg okay uh with a gay voice. I don't like that voice. Divide and conquered like the grape. All right, all right, yeah, yeah, you're white skies. Yeah, that's I have to go get out of this place. I've got to get out of this place. It's not the last thing I'll ever do. I hope not. Let's see, I just gotta look at one thing. I was gonna read this whole thing, but then it's it requires an explanation after the fact, and I don't know if I have time for all that, and you got time for all that. Let's see what else is on here? If there's anything I needed to add. H Yeah. So some masshole died. Okay, there's this asshole here, Paul Mango, who was the Deputy Chief of Staff Policy, author of warp Speed inside the operation to beat COVID, the critics and the odds. Yeah, he died all the sudden. Hm hm oh. I went off on this thing. But we'll we'll go back to that later, and it needs to be said, but I will. I will digress from now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how great this is breaking. Vladimir Putin reportedly seeking to have Anthony Faggi extra day Yeah, yep, yep, and Joseph said, you motherfucker's over here. Look at hey. Look it's uh you know he's doing the Roman salute too. Oh no, his hands out like gimme. Yeah, that's what you're saying. Like, I'm not even gonna bother my effort, bitch, you throw it to me or something or bringing it over to me, cause I'm entitled.
Speaker 3: That's what he says.
Speaker 2: That's what the monk is saying right now. He's like, don't you understand, don't you get it? We're into control. Yeah, stupid white lady. Anyway, Well that's what he's thinking. The talk with Daniels. Get a Patreon subscription with me, That's what he's saying. The discussion is worth it. Yes it is, Yes it is. The description has the link to the Patreon. When you when you get the new AI m RNA JAB to cure the cancer you get oh yeah, when you get the AI m r A JAB to cure the cancer you got from your warp speed jab. And then there's a coffin yep, okay, get in, Hey broo, buzzer, there he goes. He mean, all right, uh, the same thing, pure and loathing in DC. Why did Trump push Larry Ellison's deranged AI m R and a cancer shots days before a bitter bla blah right dark roots of Ellison and aptman sub stack.
Speaker 31: Uh.
Speaker 2: We kind of went over that already with the really quick report, with the reach report thing, and then I had to actually shared the same thing about Anthony Fagig, and I was like, Ah, it looks like you could beat.
Speaker 24: Me to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess too. This is where I wanted to get into and this is my reaction to this other guy. But I have to do that some other times. There's just no time right now because it's gonna be like, oh, from some fuckers, And that's good because I don't care about those people. Oh okay, So Ellison is eighty years old or ever? We mentioned that earlier nineteen forty four. He was born in nineteen forty four to an unwed Jewish mother. Is that surprising to anybody?
Speaker 6: Not you?
Speaker 2: On wed part? The other part, people are starting to cure themselves with food. What do we do poison the food? Mmmm? Hey, look they use the elliptical. They're using the treadmill. I use the elliptical. I want an airplane that acts like a bird. Don't you. Everybody does. Everybody does. Shut up, you do it. We'll get into more of this sum at a time, says Crisp Shield and send a program vaccinate six thousand patients. Doctors are one point five million. Thankfully she has one of the few doctors. Blah blah blah bah blah. Okay, exclusive opening the eye to remove nonprofit control and give Sam Altman equity. Okay, Oh yeah, so here's the here's the one I was looking for. So Trump wants to bring back the World's fairs, and it's now law. We must build beautiful again, build back better? Is the same fucking thing? Are you thinking what I am? And he said, I been thinking a lot about the work of Hotty on the world Fairs in our distorted history. And then there's we have better technology. Why haven't we built been able to build like this anymore? This is all I think? This is all Joseph, Yeah, it is just a polka. As a Chinese Canadian, I already don't care about your opinion. How about that. Let's see, don't make me tap the sign. If they will raid a house for a squirrel, they're sure shit gonna come after you. Somebody said, what happened to RFK Junior in the whole thing I go. He's passed out under a bed in a hotel room. He has a drug history, so some of the stupid stuff there and that domestic ANTA. Oh, this is from the Department of Homeland Security. Right Wing Extremism Report, March Night. Domestic Extremism Lexicon classifies individuals as extremists if they identify are identified with one of them, or you know you're told that they tell you that you're part of this group, even if you're not right, that's what they say, or are identified with one or more of the following criteria, among many others, each of which is described as violent military veterans who have fought foreign laws and are disgruntled about the takeover of the US. So they admit that the United States has taken over. It just can't be a real document. They just fucking flat out told you that the Hughes. The Hughes have it, and you've been fighting Jewish wars or banking wars or Saturn cult wars, whichever way you want to look at it. If you really want to get to the truth, it's the Saturn cult wars to destroy your own people. Anti war individuals are now so military veterans who fought wars and anti war people are domestic terrorist enemies of the state militia. You just have to be in the militia. It doesn't matter what your objective is. Members of pose most federal state because because we've already decided that you oppose most federal and state laws. Well maybe the unjust ones that are unconstitutional, Yeah, probably alternative media. Oh boy. If you're in alternative media and you provide interpretations of events and issues that differ radically from those presented in mass media outlets, this can't be a real document. Opponents of open border policies why Why Because that means you're an anti semi right because it's a Jewish policy of the Freakin Clergy plan, highly critical of the US government's response to illegal immigration, and who opposed government programs are designed to extend rights to the illegal aliens such as that makes you in a domestic terrorist single issue groups. So I take that fact. Emieral rights environmentalists, you're also domestic terrorists. Patriots are domestic terrorists, because that makes sense. Frequent reference to the Constitution makes you domestic terroist. Support of third party candidates makes you a domestic terrorist. Support of an audit of the Federal Reserve. So anything that you know questions the Jewish power, opposition to carbon tax to be paid to a World bank, you are a terrorist. Opposition to US submission to the United States, United Nations and or the World Health Organization. You are a terrorist. FBIS infraguard program in addition to collectives Department fits currently training manual introduced that anti terrable protection and any so they're based. So do we believe this? Dozens of fusion centers in cities and states across the country to monitor ter domestic activity. Oh gee, I wonder what they're gonna be doing with the fucking AI for real, Right, there's gonna be a round up before there's ever even a fucking shot fired, and it's gonna be all the people who have potentially you know, you've been threaten us through your metadata. Polunteers keeps that organized for AI so it can go and make its assessments, and then they send out sending the clowns, and the clowns come to kill you. Moderna's role on the burd Flu fight. Give me a fucking break. It's all lies. It's all lies to take out the food. Yeah. So when I I want to, I want to be in the last thirty minutes of your conversation with you discuss the revolation of the human body with the blood. This is an example of this in my opinion. Oh yeah, because he's eighty years old. Yeah, no, yeah, absolutely, I got you there. I'm concerned about your head. It looks really weird. But we will go. And there's a lot of the people say, there are a lot of awesome stuff in here. I need to not lose my spot here though, I need to do. I need to explain this, but in better detail as I discussed it. Otherwise it's gonna maybe not maybe I don't maybe that's not that big of a deal. But well maybe we'll start off with Bill Cooper explains they might be using Revelation thirteen to manipulate us. Obviously, it's a book that they wrote, and then they follow their own script, and then they have the Christian minds, you know, under their spell, and then we end up preserving and defending and supporting and growing their numbers because now it's not just them who followed Judaism or whatever nonsense. That they pretend it is because it's a death cult. Now you have the Christians and the Christians hyeonas also defending them. So now they're doubled in their numbers, and what's left and who's left to oppose them? And we carry them over the goal line all because if God.
Speaker 24: And they think our nuts if you want to, but this is the truth.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me make sure you can hear it. Ooh ooh you should be able to right, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: You can. I have to tell you this.
Speaker 24: And they think our nuts if you want to nuts, But this is the truth. Either these men are following the Book of Revelation, the Book of Revelation is it is in the Bible. They're either following it.
Speaker 6: Just like a plan and bring the prophecy.
Speaker 2: And how many times do they follow that plan? And how many and how many resets back? Is that story of the Genesis there to pass.
Speaker 24: To manipulate and control those who believe in those prophecies and neutralize them, so to speak. In other words, if this is written in the Bible and God has ordained it, who am I to resist? It must come to pass. So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna try to stop it.
Speaker 2: How many times a missaid that what a.
Speaker 24: Perfect way to neutralize the opposition right off the bat. Are there really is a God and what he said was going to come to pass is coming to pass?
Speaker 2: But would those people have been the book, the people who had written the book about them when they're opposing them. See, that's what doesn't make sense. A pale horse, because what do you hear all that.
Speaker 24: From chapter thirteen of the Book of Revelations. One of the apocalypse is the pale horse.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing. Why if we're all good people, the all the people in the world have to basically go through this revelations? Hell, if God is a good god that's being depicted in this Bible, it could isn't God smart enough or wise enough or capable enough If it's just a certain group of evil fucks to just get rid of the evil fucks? Right? Why is it everybody has to go through shit because we're all sinners?
Speaker 13: No or not?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he's that fucking he's that particular, And that ain't all about it. If there is a God, I doubt that's the truth. Like do you kill babies and eat them? Okay? You're in a whole different level of bad than the guy who what who's going fifty five and a forty five? Like, you know what I mean, that's not that's whatever. That's an arbitrary man law of man anyway, that doesn't make any difference to a god would hope unless that god is the state.
Speaker 6: And I looked and.
Speaker 35: Behold a pale horse, and his name that satifon him was deaf, and hell followed with him, and power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword and with hunger, than with the.
Speaker 4: Pieces of the earth.
Speaker 24: That is taking place now today the fourth horseman is riding across the world.
Speaker 2: Now, well, kill the beasts of the earth. What does that mean? Poison them so that when people eat them they die, because otherwise it doesn't make any sense for him to for him to fall up with that's happening. Now, what do you mean that's happening now? People are using not sicking dogs on people. What the hell are you talking about? Right, unless he's meaning poison the food water and you know, put poison the food sources which are animals, and then let them kill the people when they eat them. Satan wrote the Old any New Testaments?
Speaker 15: Did he?
Speaker 2: I don't think Satan writes things, Bud, so maybe Sarah did, right, Sarah could have. I don't know Sarah is. I don't think any of these people write things. I think Elu may have. No, that was not true either Hellenistic period. They wrote all their bullshit and sucked out a bunch of the Gothic, Germanic, or if you want to call them, God forbid the ruling class of the goss, which are called Aran because that's what that means. It means the ruling class.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: They took their stories and inverted them and made him Semites and whatever the hell, even though they're not really Semites. It's very convoluted, it's very stupid, it's very gay. Would you expect anything less? All right, Uh, let's see one last one.
Speaker 11: Whoop.
Speaker 2: I have to go, and like I said, I will. It's not important right now, I'm trying. I'm trying to tell myself that it's not important to go over the other thing. All right. Here it is. This is my website. You can show more there. You can go to buy me a coffee, you can go to gifts and go. You should do something though simper frillc dot com for the hot sauce. Yeah yeah, somebody did that during show. The Big Farm behind is for doctor Peter Glidden and watched yesterday's show and then tell me you don't want to get in on this right, and then understand just how amazing the revealing and freeing understanding true health is and how simple the answers are. That you'll never get free from your empt because it's not they're objective to make you better if they're objective to make less of you, even if they don't know that, they're the tools that do it. So ballbusters all lowercase in those spaces and for all the goofballs out there, they're like, oh, that's a stupid people who just see things and have zero comprehension. Said, I'm oh, another those Christian channels. I'm like, if you knew that, I told you said, however many times? How many times I said, that's the sacrificial class that they created so that people would identify with it, so they would elect to become the sacrifice, And how many times I said it's all three of them are Abrahamic death cults. So everybody showed up, who's stupid out there. It's all four people on you know, whatever it was. I think it was bit shoot where everybody talk shit, all the euro trash talk shit. Sorry, not everybody out there is on visues like that. Pitchhoojaha, it's kidding. Taco ball, Yeah, there you go, or but all actually, because there's it's a two syllable word. That's what the thing is. There's taco ball, okay, uh, and no, I prefer tell taco if I have to eat out at all, or taco What the hell is That Taco Cabana in Texas was freaking awesome. They haven't been there in a long time. Separ frilc dot com. Click it mmm one stop shop from ten percent of when you don't use it, I make more money. But you shouldn't use it, right uh, click this one right here than you are in like Flynn, and then you can go ahead and just use to keep on code, which is actually if you forget it, it's typed right there, Doctor mom Zo is site right here. You don't need a it's already has the link. It already has the discount of embedded into the link. You just click that, all right, and then his Azure will products which are whole food vitamin supplements the key to your your health because there's no such thing as a diagnosis or disease. It's just the collection of symptoms that gave a fucking name. It's your body that needs to be assisted. Now, a disease needed to be fought. Different mindset, right, TB five or five percent off things, And then you click that and there you are. And there's a lesson called liver oil already there, which is a good one. And we go over there. Sorry, full vocumic acid. There's a whole food complex multivitum. There was a where's it? This is a different order than it was the one. There is some betnight detoxification clay there. Where's the whole food multi core copper? You need that one? Well anyway, it's in there, and so is the IP six. So those are the ones I am really behind. You'll take care anti prise productions. I will see there you go see you later. Yeah, you know, do the whole sharing and giving me money thing for my time. Thanks bye
Speaker 6: Mm hm