Speaker 1: Hello friends.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for enlightening, thought provoking, entertaining films. Check out my films A Cult Louisiana available on TB and Doors of Perception available now on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: I want to welcome back to the show Wayne Steiger. He is a philosopher, researcher, and host of The Wayne Steiger Show. Wayne. Welcome back.
Speaker 1: How you doing hey any better? I'd be guilty, but as I told you before, I wasn't that innocent. Doing fantastic. Thank you for having me, Chris, how the heck are you?
Speaker 2: I can't complain. I'm doing pretty damn wonderful and it's great to talk with you again. Every time we speak, we seem to be in a much different reality than the previous. There also seems to be layers of perception within each stage that we enter. We went from plandemic to possible UFO invasion in lesson four. This affects every one of us differently, and your participation in each of these events depends, I believe, on our free will. I've come to the unfortunate realization that almost everything we see on TV and are spoon fed from the media has varying levels of theatrics and deception. I believe the television was invented as a form of perception control, a mind control for the masses. And the reality I see and experience when I go outside and communicate with real folks that I can physically touch and see and spend time with in nature, is in no way the reality that we are being fed through the mind control media. So that being said, what is consensus reality? How much of what we're seeing is an illusion? Who are the true gatekeepers of our perception? Those are a few good questions to start with. But before we get into any of this, remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your brain tingling content.
Speaker 1: Thanks Chris. You know, today I would say that I'm probably fulfilling the role of my life as a philosopher and the background, you know, has lent itself to this moment in this time, and you're right, it's a very different place. It's not the place that I came into. This place, and it's interesting. I've been on this planet for nearly twenty five thousand days, and you know, I don't know if it's a prison sentence or just one hell of an amusement ride. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, I'm just I'm grateful to be here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I think it's such an experience to be able to witness the events that are unfolding right now. I always knew that I just had this underlying feeling that during my lifetime we would see something interesting, to say the least. And I think we're in a very important and special time and I want to get your insights into what's happening right now. And I've told this story a couple of times. I'm going to keep it brief. Whenever I was in junior high school, I went to a Christian junior high school and they were showing us a film that was most likely made for Christian schools as a form of like Christian propaganda film, but it was supposed to portray what the future would be like in the end times, in the stage of the apocalypse. And what this video portrayed was it was very low budget, very cheesy actors, but it was very interesting at the time. I thought it was hilarious. At the time. I thought it was, you know, just so fun for me and my friends to make fun of this Christian video that we're seeing. Every time we had to go to school. They played it like twice a year. I guess they wanted to imprint how the apocalypse would be into our minds. But what they show was they showed us pandemics, they showed us wars, and they showed us a UFO invasion that was perpetuated by an evil one world government. And I just remember watching this and laughing and thinking this is so insane? Who would ever come up with this stuff? Fast forward to today and I'm looking back at that video, like, man, where do I find who made this video? This is very interesting, and there's so many different levels of prophetic events that seem to be happening, so many events that are unfolding that we seem to have been told about in some way, whether or another, wherever it's biblical prophecy or through Hollywood and the media, or some of our most brilliant authors and creators throughout time have prophesied that some of the events we're seeing now during this time, what occur? And what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Deep deep? You know, I knew Tim Lahay, you know who wrote the Left Behind series, and they, of course a Kirk Kangern. I think they made it into a full length movie, and it's interesting to hear how you were programmed into it. And you know, here's a question I have for you and your audience. So what you're describing, really, in a nutshell, is that you're describing prophetic events that has been foretold before this day that this would happen. So I have a question then, So if prophecy has any type of role, regardless whether it be religious, non religious, secular, etc. I mean, you know, you can go in the Tarot cards devnation. If it has legitimacy, then what we're really saying is that time travel is real, because if someone wrote it as a prophecy, then by its very nature, it means that it has been seen in the future of yet to happen in the present. Well, now the question really becomes, are we really seeing prophecy? Are we really seeing this reality? Is this mirage that's been painted out there? Because I don't know about you, but it seems like no one knows who's the puppet master. I mean, we're more confused than we ever have been. So if this is foretold, then my next question is, well, then who's the higher intelligence here? Because it's obviously not us. We seem to be playing a pre determined, pre orchestrated stage a play, and it seems odd that mankind on a collective conscious level is buying this. But we're going into it. And what is freaking weirder is that you've got more people realizing it, but they are are they're almost become immobilized by the very fear that this thing is portrayed, because if you look at it, Chris, any way, this ends, it ends badly for Homo sapiens, very badly.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into that. There's different perceptions of what's unfolding right now. And if it is indeed an end of day's scenario, very bad like you said for umanity, or just a period of growth and major change, some believe that where we're being led is a form of forced evolution for the greater good in certain ways. And you can look at that from different angles. You can look at that from the transhuman technological angle, you can look at that from the New Age spiritual angle, that there could be possibly very powerful people in groups steering humanity in a way that they believe will evolve us in some way. And then there's others that believe that they are steering us to a depopulation state so that they can have more power and control, which seems more likely right now with everything that is happening. So there's said that there's different angles that we could take on what where we could be possibly going right?
Speaker 1: You know, Chris is that's interesting you bring that up because here's been the one thing that has puzzled me, and I've gnawed on this for a long time, was the Georgia guidestones. And again this is almost like a Mendela effect. You know, yeah, we know it was there, but did anyone really read what was it was saying? Was this was this similar to Stanley Kolbrick's you know, I mean the two thousand and one. Was this a monolith that was put there as a warning? Was this a calling card? I don't know, but what I do know that everything does look like it's a calling. Now you've got the catastrophe. Believe that this is a twelve thousand year cycle, our son nova's every twelve thousand years. It affects on humanity because if you go back and look at history in the written record, anything beyond ten thousand years beyond that is subject to well is it real or not? Did something happen twelve thousand years ago. Why did the Neanderthals and the Chromagnus, Why did these other genesis of man just die off? And are we really a species of less than six thousand years? Or are we really a species of two hundred thousand years? Are we at the pinnacle of a societal collapse? It says we've been here before.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. It all depends on what angle you look at our history from, because what we've been told is our history. The more we advance, it's becoming more of a false reality. They have altered what we understand as our true history in so many ways, and they're doing it now as we speak. So how much of what we've been told about the progression of humanity and everything that has brought us to where we're at now. The only way to truly know that as to have experienced that. It's those that were in the greatest power that have written our history and told us what has happened. That's a part of it that it's difficult to decipher what's happening now. Another is, if you look at the more spiritual angle of prophecy, people who have channeled information, people who have foreseen the future psychically time trap, if you want to considered that they seem to have different timelines. They have seemed to have different outcomes. Either each person is being given different information because it's a trickster entity and they think it's funny, or there are indeed different timelines that we could possibly converge to.
Speaker 1: There is the theory that when we exploded the first nuclear bomb in the atmosphere, that it basically distorted the space time strings. If you read the alien abduction in Interview with an Alien, we know that the alien said that we did something that basically now is perpetuating us into multiple time realities. I know, specifically on my chain November ninth, twenty sixteen, that was the night that Donald Trump won the election. I had a woman who wrote me the next day and she says, something's wrong here. She says, I don't belong in this timeline. And oddly enough, she wrote back several months later and she said, I'm going to tell you. She says, I know, and she's And I wrote her back and I said, how do you know that you're not in the right timeline? She says, I've been married to my husband for over twenty two years and when we shared intimacy that was not my husband. Now is this psychologically something her? Or how do you argue with something on such an intense level, particularly where intimacy is concerned, where you would know the other person extremely intimately. They say that the looking glass device out at the S four facility, Doug Way is that it's a device that shows the infinite potential of possibilities of future events. And apparently someone or something got in, and apparently the theory, the conspiracy theory is is that they altered what was supposed to have been a normal chain. There is in one reality where Kennedy was never shocked and that you know, he basically bought down this whole cabal that now is ruling the United States. I don't know, well another reality.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, if you look at the theory of the possibility that certain quantum experiments are large scale scientific facilities like cern, some of the experiments that could have been are being done there could possibly alter our reality in a way. Every time they're firing up some of these machines, it could completely change or put us into a different type of reality than we were previously. If this were to happen. If this is a possibility, we probably wouldn't even ever notice that we are then transported into a different reality. Or if we go to sleep one day and we have a different perception of reality the next day that we wake up, were we living in a different reality the previous day. It's very interesting to consider.
Speaker 1: Well, you brought up quantum, so quantum consciousness. It's interesting. You know, when d Wade first turned on their quantum computer, they used what was called the God chip. And it's very interesting because you know, they build a separate chamber and this device is then in built around this chamber. They bring down the temperature to almost absolute zero. I think it's two degrees above absolute zero. This computer chip then begins to build a quantum reality. Now, according to their CEO, and it's on their website, you can fact check me on this. He said, when they first turned it on, it was like kneeling before an alien god. All right. Then they said on their website that they had successfully brought back substance matter from a different realm. Now, I don't know. I mean, it seems like to me the annihilation theory comes in here if you're bringing But now that actually anti that's not what they said. They brought matter in from a different realm, a different reality, different dimension. Now I don't know what type of effect that that would have on our particular perception of time in reality.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very interesting if you consider the advancements that are happening with artificial intelligence, the rapid growth of some of the technologies behind it. Some of the individuals that have developed these technologies were very deeply involved with occult practices. These individuals had the occult intertwined with the science and technology that they were working with in developing. What would keep them from having the ability to combine the spiritual existence of an intelligence and artificial intelligence if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, technically isn't mankind of artificial intelligence? I mean, depending on your point of view and your perception, we were made in the image of something or created from some sort of so that in fact makes us artificial intelligence. And you know, I can't help it not think that this seems almost manipulative. And by this I mean, Chris, you look at the current tech titans today and if you go back, I did a whole video on this, and you look at when they were born, and you look in the location of where they were born that the key players in this something was going on. Now, I grew up in Santa Clair. I grew up eight blocks away from Steve Jobs. There was something in that area. There was something going on. And if those individuals had never been born, or if one thing had been off, they would never brought the technology that they were either channeled or led into. Or I know it seems far fetched, but what if, in fact, their consciousness is nothing more than time travel and that we're living a It seems again, it seems too orchestrated. I mean, right now, humanity is basically you could say, has lost its mind. People are going crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, that's another thing I want to get into is to what extent have we already been altered to a point where we are no longer the humans that we were even just a few years ago. Look just look at the reaction of humanity to a basic admittance of extraterrestrial life from our government.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Plenty could say, especially even myself, I don't trust anything the government says. I don't trust anything the media is gonna tell me. They've never told the truth about anything, So why am I gonna believe them about UFOs. But the reaction of the multitude of of the masses, the largest group of people in the planet that are you considered normies that aren't initiated into some of the topics that we talk about, the reaction is meh. Now, would this be the reaction five ten years ago? I don't know. It doesn't seem like it. But are we being altered that rapidly to where we are not the spiritual beings that we once were. We don't react the same to certain events in our reality that we once did. And is that because we're being fundamentally changed from what we've been subjected to food, water, air, technology? And is this all the intent? Is this going to be the new quote unquote perfected human that they want to create?
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's an interesting question because let's go into the occult side of the equation, more on the what I would call kabbalistic aspects of Christianity and the abraham religions. You look at this and we went in when society, when we had reached our pinnacle in the Roman Empire, when the Roman Empire collapsed, we went into the dark ages, and it was exactly that it seemed like man's consciousness had collapsed. And it was at that time that the Church, which was the power, which was the wealth, it was God. And in that period of time what we call the dark ages, we were darkened in enlightenment, no one, if you were a pagan, chances are you were probably living off the path because if you were in the influence of the church. I contend that we've been under a spell, and I call it the gods spell. And the Bible is nothing but one of the darkest books of spells I've ever come across. And I was an ordained pastor, spoke in tongues, laid hands on the sick, you know, watched miracles happen. I come out of that experience realizing that there's something manipulating us everything. And here's the problem. If you take that as evidence what we have the spell was broken. And I believe that George Smith from the London Museum when he found the first Samaran tablets, and then when we interpreted what doctor Noah Kramer, I've read all of his books. He is the first samariologist of the world. The Samaran tablets prove the paradigm that what we've been believing in is fake. It's false because the Christian God, the Jewish God, the Hebrew God was never written in their tablets. So that tells me something happened. Were we taken over? Was this we were invaded? And if you look at it, Chris, we have not advanced, my whole point to this, while we've been under this spell, mankind has virtually advanced very little. If you read the Samarn eight to nine thousand years ago and where we are today, wow, it's frightening.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at that aspect, the possibility that we have been our reality has been hijacked in some manner that can get into very dark and disturbing places. Just looking at the possible time frames of this, most would believe this has been over thousands and thousands of years that we have been under this dark rulership. Well, what about the possibility that it's something more recent, that what we know as our reality has been manufactured, maybe as early as last week, and we have all these memories that have been implanted and they're all false memories, and we're just in this new manufactured reality that whatever type of malevolent entity has managed to hijack or hack into you know, maybe it not didn't necessarily happen twenty thousand, one hundred thousand years ago or longer. Maybe it's something that happened more recently in what we consider our modern history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, wow, you just triggered a memory. You know, when I've been on I was on my own at the age of fifteen, and I started dropping LSD at the age of fifteen. At the age of sixteen, I got involved with a government program that they were only about a dozen of us. We were all within you were supposed to be eighteen years older, but no one was over the age of twenty. And we went through where they gave us clinical LSD. They taught us transcendental meditation, we would do other exercises. My point to all this is is that something broke there. I mean, if I look at this now, I think that it's when we are in an altered state of consciousness that suddenly you begin to see the cracks of this current reality.
Speaker 2: Now, were you voluntary, voluntarily attending this interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it was quite interesting. You know when they taught us, you know, particularly how to begin to astro project under the influence of Lysergic diasic acid. It was quite fascinating and it wasn't cut was this.
Speaker 2: Was a CIA sponsored program.
Speaker 1: I don't know it was CIA, but I do know it was run through the state of Texas in a hospital down in Houston, Texas. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now that makes me wonder how much of this stuff is still going on through like gifted and talented programs, certain school programs.
Speaker 1: It's all going on, I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Where they're having unsuspecting children attend these programs and be part of part of these things.
Speaker 1: I was on the streets. They yeah, they found me. They knew who I was. I mean, I was basically homeless on the street. I mean, you know, it was the early seventies and you know, but anyway, the point is, yeah, I thought it was rather for me at the time. It was, you know, it was pretty cool. I mean, you know, got laid too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You hear about these these these government sponsored gifted programs where it's more of a scouting and recruitment program for something much darker, that is, for black ops purposes, right.
Speaker 1: You know, And it's so odd, you know, because someone asked me once, you know, well, what was it like? And I said it was interesting because you would come into a room and you know, they had good music going on. I mean it was the rock music of the day, and the what we would call the handlers were primarily there was a male and a female, and there was inter times there were others, but you know, they actually put on these things with the nodes, and Yeah, what I'm convinced of is that it showed me and particularly as a group, that you could you could literally leave this physical realm and there's this whole new realm. I mean, it's there, it's everywhere. This you know, as I was taught, If I'm sitting in a room with four walls and no windows, but I know what the outside looks like when I'm in the room, am I going to have the basis that I can say that that's real, that that still.
Speaker 2: Exists, that that you're speaking of, this this existence that could surround us, but we just can't perceive it because it's not in the right spectrum, it's not in the right frequency. Could the life in this reality, the life forms that exist here be what we understand as extraterrestrials?
Speaker 1: I believe. So I'm convinced that because I've taken a number of those journeys out there. As the Moody Blue says, you won't never know until you go out. And the more I think about this, we're trapped. I think that we are the if you wouldn't use in a modern day nomenclature in a religious sense, we are the fallen angels, we are the fallen divine beings. I think that we're captured. I really do. I think that there was a galactic war. I think it's still going on, and we are the casualties. I think many of us have been here.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that that's just part of an illusion, because, like I said, when I go out into nature, I went on a camping trip the other weekend and it was the one of the most beautiful experiences I had. The few people that I encountered were extremely nice, They didn't have any agendas, and it was just a wonderful experience out in nature. And even on a daily basis, when I leave my house and I encounter other folks, there isn't people dropping dead in the streets from unknown diseases. There isn't wars, there aren't people shooting each other on the streets and killing each other. It's a pretty beautiful existence in my everyday reality if I'm not tuning into the news or I'm not scrolling through articles on the phone. But when you do that, the second you tune in to consensus reality, the second you attempt to find out what's going on across the planet, that's when you can get glimpse of the approved program, the approved reality of propaganda, war, possible UFOs, deadly pandemics, all these things that are going to keep you in a constant state of fear, but a constant state of control because we need protection from all these things. What you're gonna protect yourself? No, there's no way. You got a daddy. Government and the military are the only ones that can protect you from all these ugity boogey bogamen that we show you on the news and your TV every day. So that's how they, you know, keep everybody in line. But if you don't pay attention to any of that, are we still the trapped fallen angels?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's you think about technology is not really much more than a control mechanism. And you see, and you use the word true, it's it's it's fear and control. They're the twins. And you can't imagine a population of nearly eight billion people that were free thinkers. I mean, if you want to look at that, that would be a huge existential threat to whatever this is. And it goes back to that question, Chris, So, when was the last time that all of humanity was united? You're right.
Speaker 2: I had an interesting guest on the other day. I can't remember exactly who it was. His name will probably come to me in a little while, but he believes that what these elitists, with the globalists, their ideology behind depopulation is that there is too many people for us to collectively ascend. Those that have advanced their consciousness, those have that become more spiritual, aware and growing, are close to this ascension stage, if you will, but the new souls coming in. There are constantly new souls being recycled into the planet every day, and they do not have the same level of awareness. And these globalist elitists believe that they are preventing the collective of humanity from reaching this ascension stage because of too many new souls coming in, and they need to prevent that somehow by massively depopulating the planet on a genetic and specifically chosen basis.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. I had a pen pal. I haven't heard from her quite a while, but it was Princess Margaret Anne and this was back in twenty sixteen, and she sent me some very interesting information. I mean, what I left with was she was showing me there is there is this circle of I don't know if they're souls. I don't know if they're human, I don't know if they're a non terrestrial biologic you know, conglomeration. But there seems to be a deliberate control manipulation of what we we uh individually are subjected to. And you know, you extrapolate that you look at this today. So if evil exists, then then who's the evil? You know? I tell people, of course, you know, I've studied the occult. I studied you know, you know, the Lucifer, Satan and the demons. I've studied the Christian Jesus and all that, to Muhammad to the rest, and you know what, I've come to the conclusion, individually, it's us. We're the only ones that give permission to all of this. And then I stopped and I said, well, wait a minute, what if that was a universal consciousness amongst all of us. What would happen. Would everything collapse, would it suddenly just you know, fall within itself, or would there be this new awakening, this new day for our planet and for our species.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting, and I always wonder where our spiritual our original spiritual beliefs come from. Were they because our ancestors picked up a magic mushroom and had an incredible vision and spoke with these spirits on the other side and got information. And then eventually negative forces realized that they could commune with the other side through different spiritual means, whether it's through psychedelic plant medicines or meditative magical practices. They've realized that can commune with intelligences that can give them power. And then they proceed to do so and get knowledge of agriculture, mathematics, and how to control a society. And then fast forward to today and this is where we get our modern society.
Speaker 1: Or you could look at this and this is how I equate it. When I meditate and I have my place out here in the country now, and you know, I'm surrounded by nature. I can see the hummingbirds and this whole menagerie of consciousness, and I meditate at times, and I can see the different species of birds, and I can see consciousness in action. Now that's intelligence, it's intelligence. But I don't know how they would perceive me and my consciousness. My whole point to all this, I've come down to believe that there was a singleness of thought, singleness of consciousness, and we are the byproducts of that, and that we continue. I look at this place as when I leave, I'm leaving with a smile and a thank you. I've had the best freaking time here. I came in at the right time. Music is what I am about, and I leave with that, and that will leave with my conscious Now. Is that then, meaning that I am a soul and a spirit? I don't know anymore. I know this, there is something that is so beyond our ability, and it's like you, I'm finding myself more and more detached from these events that seem to be hell bent in a direction I've said, I'm not going to be part of it anymore.
Speaker 2: It's interesting you were mentioned the animals. There seems to me that there is a hierarchy of consciousness from your smallest microbe to your animals and plants to up to human consciousness. But then it all filters to our single perception and our single consciousness as individuals. This all seems to be this kind of pyramid structure of consciousness, and it all connects into our collective perception of consensus reality, and that's what creates our reality as our collective perception.
Speaker 1: Would you say, oh, absolutely, I'm you know, it's interesting, Yeah, I'm married. And it's amazing how you can have two consciousness that become close and begin to exist coexist within this fabric. And it's like I tell my wife all the time. I said, you know, the love that I have for you is everywhere. I said, but I still know as much as that love is reciprocated, I said, Huney, I still can't touch your consciousness. I can feel the effect, I can feel the result. And she said, that's the same thing. And even in that moment of intimacy, it's probably the closest that we would ever come of being able to touch another person's consciousness. That's why I believe death is more orgasmic than it is pain as it is when we came into this realm, just.
Speaker 2: A thought as far I want to go back to someone THELF I want to go do that. Yeah, I want to go back to what's happening right now in our consensus reality, what we're being shown, and one of the things that we're being shown is something that we've been told for the longest time was pure science fiction, pure fantasy, a product of human imagination, and that's aliens and extraterrestrials. Now we're being told that they are indeed a real phenomenon, that we have physical bodies and evidence and crash retrievals. Of course, no evidence presented to the public as far as physical, real evidence that we can see and look at and touch and feel, but there are steps being taken as a form of disclosure, you could say. Now, the the level of deception of this, we don't know. I don't know. No one knows that. I'm sure that there is a level of deception. Everything that, like I said earlier, that we've been shown in the TV and media has been pre approved for a certain level of propaganda purposes. Now to the level of this, I don't know. But it's so interesting the timeframe and that it's occurring at all, And I want to get your insights into the possibilities of why do you think that our government is telling us about UFOs right now.
Speaker 1: Because the primary has been already set within the vast majority of Americans for the longest time were Christians, and then you of course have your Jewish beliefs, and then of course muslim. It's interesting because I as a Bible student, when I went to Bible school, the thing about spaceships was no big deal when I came across. For instance, in Zachariah, the Book of Zachariah, Zachariah, the prophet was standing there with this angel, and read it for yourself. I think it's in the twelfth chapter, eighth chapter Zacharia. And the angel is standing in there, and they said, from out of samahr su and so that means the Samarians. What wait a minute, there came this flying scroll and they described exactly a saucer. Now in this case, the prophet rights that he said on the two wings were two female occupants pilots, and there was an exchange, and the UFO went off went back to samhar The Ezekiel talks about God coming down in a ship a golden glow that was no you know in any of you think about. It's almost exactly what we see today. So okay, to me, I think we've been we've been pre con already pre programmed the birth of Star Trek. You know, you look at the whole genre, I think we've all been conditioned. And again, well with.
Speaker 2: Star Trek, that's very interesting because you go back to channeling. With that, the group of elitists that got together for saye Is along with Gene Roddenberry attending, these were given information about the future space, the way the universe works. He in turn goes to make Star Trek based on these seance and channeling sessions from these group of people by this interdimensional beings called the Nine. So again it goes back to are we being led by forces outside of what we understand?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, I mean to me, we all channel I mean I was again, I pray every day to this father figure that I had this mental thing that's sitting on this throne and that you know, I could pray what my needs were, and if I got down and it was repentant enough and what have you, my needs when my prayers would be granted. It's channeling any way you look at it. So whether you're in an intellectual or a metaphysical or religious aspect, you're still channeling from something or is it the same thing?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, whenever I create, whenever I create music. For example, the best music I'm ever gonna make is if I'm not thinking about anything, if I'm not attempting to create music, if I just let something come and flow through me, that's the best shit I ever wrote. Right there. And the same with doing the show, The same with creating media, the same with creating my documentary. If I think too hard on it and pre plan it too much, it's it's crap. But if I just let it happen and let the energy flow out, it turns out pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: Right there. Van Morrison, I think said it the best. He said that, you know he channels the music. He said that I'll wake up and he said, and many musicians have said the same thing. I designed a mobile payment system, and I had never designed a system before, but I was plugged into something that. Man, it was, it was beautiful. I look back on it. I mean, it was like eight months that I can't recon act, actually recalled, but I built this.
Speaker 2: Well, the same with what I just did with this doctor. This is gonna be the first feature film that I am on this. Oh, thank you so much, man, And I would before I started doing it. I'm like, all right, I got a storyboard this. I gotta get it all laid out. I have to have this perfect. I have to know what I'm going to do, know where the music's going to go. And I tried that for like a month and a half and nothing happened, and I'm like, what am.
Speaker 1: I doing wrong?
Speaker 2: So then one day I just decided to get up and say, screw it, I'm just going to start playing this thing out as it's supposed to be. And I just started just creating and it just started flowing and coming to me as I went. And within a month and a half, the thing was finished, and I'm like, okay, so this is what I have to do. You can't there's some things in life that you can't always pre plan, especially when it's connected to creativity.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brother, I'm right there digging on those words because it's it's so true. You can't get into that, you know, those stata waves and and and and it's it's the amazing thing about this brain, what it has the ability to be a receptor and a transmitter. Yes, yeah, and and you know. I don't know if I have original thought or not, but I'm certainly aware of this. I've become more more more intimate with this, this consciousness, and it is uh, it is a force.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere, and it's just this is across the board. If you think, if you think of our greatest thinkers and inventors and scientists and creators throughout history, they most likely were tapping into this same type of force or energy that just flowed through them in some ways. So the the construct of our reality has been created from individuals like this, from creative individles like this, So that reality may have come indeed, not from these people, but from the universe.
Speaker 1: If you will agreed, I agreed, I mean you and I. I'm sitting in here in an air conditioned home where I'm not in the elements, I'm not in the environment. I have an artificial environment, and I coexist in this environment at the same time. Then why can't I do that on a whether you want to go on a conscious basis or a spiritual basis. I am more than my flesh. I know that. And as you get older, and as you begin to realize, you know, the last parental figure in my life passed away last Thursday, and so that generation is, oh, I celebrate their lives. To me, it's like it's don't be sad. I mean, you know when I tell people when I pass over, I'm going to I expect a party. Fact that it's already prepared that there will be a party. I mean, I'll be cremated. It's the only way I know to release this within me is through the element of fire, and I will join that consciousness of many others. Or I believe I have the free will to go and be on my own. I mean, if I want to be by myself and a void that I can create within myself, I believe we'll have that right. But anyway, that's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, I try to remain open minded about some of the events that are happening right now. Yes, it's very exciting that our government is telling us admitting that they have crash craft in their possession and that they've retrieved bodies. Of course, this is is fascinating to hear. But again I go back to the level of truth behind it. What is the reason behind them coming forward?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: If indeed what they're telling us is the truth that they have crashed craft. Why are they letting us know? Is it just because there is an eventuality that no matter what, we're going to know from our own accord. I try not to keep my tinfoil hat on too tight. There's a lot of people in this community that believe that the whole UFO thing is completely manufactured, that aliens aren't real, and it's our government trying to pull a fast one like they always do. I think that may be part of it. That may be a piece of it, but I don't think that's the whole puzzle. I don't think that's the big picture. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I often ask that I've never heard any government ever say are these beings intelligent? No one's told me that, you know, did they have an IQ? I mean, I don't know. I don't agree with Sagan. I agree more, maybe a little bit more with Hawkins and his point that if they're is intelligent life out there, it's most likely one of two things. They're explorers and they may not even have the capacity for empathy. That it's just life, it's another form of life, and they simply document it and go on. The second option is is that they're not friendly, and that what we don't realize is that reality the universe, This universe is very deadly, it's very competitive, that resources are very short, particularly like planets like this. Now. I don't know how you look at things, but if I run, I read this Amaron tablets, they're they're their myth and their their folklore about the Ananaki and in Yale and the rest. That had to come from something. And that tells me that I believe that this planet is still an experiment. You and I came from simians, humans, and I don't care what anyone says. You know, and people say, oh, no, I didn't come from a monkey. I said, well, they explain the rh factor in your blood. I mean, tell me how that got into our blood. It's in it's literally in our freaking DNA. Well, why, well, it's because we came from monkeys. Now, I have a book on my shelf from one professor who believes that we were basically in this zoo. It was a very large zoo. This planet Earth is a very unstable planet to put life to begin with. You think about it. You know, you have earthquakes, you have tsunamis this our planet's very unstable. He believes what happened was that a group of these Simians ate the brains of their comates, and it was through the digestion of the brain itself, the brain material that set a chain chemically within that those who participated of it, and they say, that's where we come from. I don't know. So if the government has got this disclosure thing coming, the way I look at it, it's about control. It's about instealing fear, because you're going to have most Christians thinking it's Jesus Christ coming back, or the other half thinking it's Lucifer and Satan taking round and that these are the demons. Now as you're telling me that they're non terrestrial, well what does that mean? How they get here? What is? And that's where things really I think get crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, will we see the either manufactured or legitimate alien invasion scenario soon?
Speaker 1: Bruce sees all you know? And I give him because the dude's got some videos out there. I mean, I just did a show on this on my channel. Did we land on the Moon? Now? I showed the evidence that we did. But I talked to Jene Cernon before he passed over. Was on a flight from Orlando into Houston, and he told me, he said, Wayne, we're not alone. He says, I'll take this to my grave, and he did. But he said we're not alone. So I had no reason to doubt the man. He was the last known human to walk on the moon, and he said, we're not alone. Okay, So what are we being set up for? There has to be a purpose, you know, it's that great line in the Avengers. So why has Loki got us all here? Why is this all this happening? Well, there's a purpose for it. Someone is manipulating for they are there an event or conclusion.
Speaker 2: And yet it's one of the most obvious probabilities if you look at abduction scenarios, if you look at the fact that people wake up in situations where they're being experimented on medically, where they have medical situations going on, where they're seemingly meeting their hybrid children, having genetic experimentation. I've had plenty of abductees who even tell me that during the experience, they will ask, what are we doing. We are fixing something, we are upgrading something on you, we're adding something to you, and we're putting a tracker on you. Well, that's what we do to animals. That's what we do to the animals that we experiment on. So that makes too much sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Right? Hey, Chris, how about this one. So in my former religion, we were because I studied prophecy. I studied under some good good men, you know, Hilton Sutton is one of them. So the rapture thing, and when we first started this, we talked about Tim Lahay and his you know, the The Left Behind series. What if we turned the rapture around from a mass alien abduction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're primed for it. And if we got reports that suddenly thousand and tens of thousand, well we already have that. They're they're they're right now. This is the weirdest thing in the United States. Over a million people disappear, no no, no evidence of what happened to him. They're gone.
Speaker 1: And and our federal effort, the Department of Justice have known this. Local law enforcements have known this. So what's happening?
Speaker 2: You know, we might just see a reaction from the masses. If there was an attack from one of the spacecraft that we're reporting in the news, one of these tic TACs came along and blew up a military base or even civilians. Had they injured a bunch of civilians, that would get the attention I believe of the masses. It would get the fear rolling, the desired fear campaign going. And we have our new boogeyman, instead of al Qaeda, instead of COVID, we have Yeah, we have to.
Speaker 1: Think about it. Now, wait a minute, let's get let's just's get real about this. Biden is in a very we we know, the United States is in the midst of a well, the Kuda ta It took place, you know, way before twenty twenty, but the Kudataw is in full bloom right now. You think about it. An alien disclosure, a potential alien invasion gets everybody's attention off that we get unfocused on the red, white, and blue. You and I are going to come out and by god, we're gonna kill ourselves some aliens. Yeah, and you know what, I'll pennamental on you. Damn good boy. I'm glad to see you there join us, you know. And that's what would happen in a in an instant overnight, we would forget everything happening in the economy and everything else, because now brother they're attacking us. What if that's the goal.
Speaker 2: And it usually seems like these high impact events only happen after the major election of the president has occurred. So we're gonna have to wait till the president next president is elected and then the show can continue. You're right, You're right, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well it's a very real possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we don't talk politics, but I was heavily you know, I was a registered lobbyist in my career, and I was involved with what they called the ultra most extreme right concern to the political group. I was a member of that as a member of the Inner Circle. And let me tell you what I'm going to say. We don't this is all part of this this downgrade that just took place. It's the four fore telling something is really the monetary system that we depend on is in a very unstable manner. We know this. That government itself, we're seeing for the first time in our democracy where you have one branch now challenging the authenticity and authority of another branch. That's a civil war. And now we have you have ruling political figures that are now playing high stake games, arresting, charging, positioning and at some point I saw a psychologist talk about this last night. At some point it's going to get too much for the average person and they're going to break. And the question he brought out, what is that breaking point going to? Look like? We're in the midst of you know, let's say Russia goes ahead and drops two tactical nukes on the Ukrainian battlefront. I mean, this is all real. And this is the fear factor that you were talking about. Remember Joe Rogan on his show, the fear Factor. You know, we're in the casket now with the escorpions. Now put the damn snakes in there. But and and this is having another effect. If you don't have any type of what I would call a conscious center, that you're a spiritual being, you're not just another person, well it gets pretty lonely really quickly, because the other alternative is that you become prey. Yeah. Yeah, And I said, we don't need that, Chris. I am convinced they have stopped the message of love. I ask people all the time, tell me a movement that actually for instance, the Woodstock movement, Peace and love. Brother, I got that was my reality because why I was faced with going to Vietnam. I mean many in my generation did. They didn't come back. By the way, did you hear they're going to be redoing. They're going to restarting the draft. That's yeah, it's going to come out here in the next step right add during the August break. Uh, it's already, Yeah, I get ready, folks.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The question is to see or will this generation Z actually comply. I don't know, but my point is there's no messaging, a rallying, there's no cause, there's no Every cause is splintered and fractured.
Speaker 2: It's infiltrated too. Every time they have a genuine cause, it gets infiltrated.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, my hope's in your generation. I see you, and I see writer and others of your generation, and it leaves me with hope and encouragement because you're you are in tune, you're very much awake, you're very much aware, and your mind is not restricted into one particular direction dogma or ideology. And that's the hope for mankind. Because I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat. I'm a person. That's what I am. Address me as a person. I mean, that's all I'm asking and I respect your right to exist, just expect my right to exist.
Speaker 2: Very well, said Wayne. And they want us as far away from each other's ideology as possible. They want us extreme right, extreme left. They want us extreme black, extreme white, straight gay. They want us hate seeing each other on every every angle so that we don't come together and realize who the real enemy is. But we're in interesting times, Wayne, definitely interesting times. And thank you for coming on. Always a fantastic conversation.
Speaker 1: This has been far out brother, I tell you what enjoyed this. Yeah, I thank you. This is fantastic, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Now before you go, let the remind audience where they can find.
Speaker 1: All over come to r Wayne Steiger's primarily I'm on Rumble on Odyssey speaker, you know. Yeah, And there was another time when I did the Steiger Perspective that got much more into the political and the occult aspect of what's going on, because there's a lot of cultism taking place in DC right now that is blowing my freaking mind. You want to talk about disclosure, Chris, we can do another show on that is the fact of what I'm seeing now coming out and you're going Yeah, there's something to say. You're areusly going on here, but YouTube check it out and you'll be entertained for sure.
Speaker 2: Excellent Wayne. We will do this again definitely, and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. See all. Then, today, I want to welcome back to the show Wayne McRoy. He is an author and researcher who explores the hidden agendas linking modern technologies to their ancient alchemical roots in antiquity. Wayne, welcome back.
Speaker 3: How you doing good, Chris? Thanks for having me back on again, Man, Always a pleasure to speak to you.
Speaker 2: Great having you back, Man. Been looking forward to this. I've been wondering just how many times can conspiracy theories become reality and the truth strangers in fiction. Since twenty twenty, we've experienced events that were not only predicted by very brilliant researchers, but also seem to have a prophetic aspect when compared to certain ancient spiritual text depending on your interpretation. As I said before, I told this story that I went to a small Christian school in junior high and I remember them showing us a video and it was supposed to depict the apocalypse would be like, what the end of the world would be like. And the video proceeds to show pandemics.
Speaker 1: World wars, global.
Speaker 2: Psychological operations, and a fake UFO invasion. Now this was like, man, had to be very early nineties, when I was, late eighties, when I was when this was this video was produced, and I thought it was hilarious at the time. You know, it was such a low quality, easy production, and me and my friends would laugh at it. But fast forward to today and smack me and call me Karen. If ninety percent of these events portrayed in the film seemed to be occurring, If that being said, is all this planned? Are you manifesting this? Are we in some sort of simulation? Is there a divine plan? And some believe the next big event is going to be a staged UFO invasion. Now we're gonna get into this. We're get this a lot more so, We've got a lot to get into. But first remind the audience just a little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 3: All right, man, Once again, I do appreciate you having me on here. I could be found over at Alchemictech Revolution at gmail dot com. If anyone wants to contact me directly. The Alchemical Tech Revolution podcast is now available out there on Spotify, at Apple Podcasts, and pretty much anywhere else you find podcasts, and that's my main gig nowadays. I also am over on Rockfinn if we'll want to check it out over there, that's rkfin dot com, backslash, Wayne McRoy and the Bulk. But my work is focused on looking back, primarily at the texts of the Secret Society groups and applying them to things going on today. And we see so much, so much that that's been profits in the Bible in other places happening today. And just as you had let in here with the conversation, we're at this precipice right now where all of these things that were once called conjecture or conspiracy theory or these types of things are beginning to manifest around us. So it has to make you wonder what in the world's going on here. And we're seeing a big hush right now for this whole UFO Alien agenda narrative that's been showing up over and over again in the public. So that being the case, I see this as being a manifestation of a thing that has been predicted in the past, and we're going to go through that very shortly here. In my estimation from the things I see, they're putting all the tails out there, Like they just recently talked about these congres national hearings on the UAP agenda here, that's what they call it now, unidentified aerial phenomena. They've shifted back, they've shifted back to that description of it. They're trying to rebrand UFOs essentially. So I find that in and of itself interesting because I'm a big proponent of taking a part language to understand what's being leveraged in certain ways. So I've been really taking a lot of time focus on this whole UFO thing as of late, and much of my work in research now that's originally where I started researching, was in the UFO field, when I came across all kinds of other things that made down these other rabbit holes. And I tell people I accidentally became an expert in a cult philosophy because of that. So that being the case, it's amazing how all these things tie together at the topmost levels and how they interconnect in so many ways. And the whole UFO thing is part and parcel of that. We see it's a fational crux for the upcoming events world, these things that have been predicted by ancient texts and also by many people throughout the ages here and we see it all coming together and at of this relates back to a notion that came about, primarily in nineteen ninety four at the writing of Surge Monass of a book called Project Blue Beem talking about this false alien invasion narrative. Now, to be clear, there is no recorded government gram called Project Blue Bean, and people will make that kind of an argument all day. It's an acknowledged thing within the conspiracy culture, isn't it Project Blue Bean being a reality? Now, certainly these technologies do exist, these projection technologies, hologram technologies, these kind of things, they do certainly exist, and there are programs that have shown these and demonstrated these in the public, But there is no acknowledged Project Blue Bean. So Serge Monask came out with this writing and there's a lot of legends and stuff that have cropped up around that. I guess he died in nineteen ninety seven or ninety eight, shortly after coming forward with this information, and he claimed this was a NASA project, but you can find no such project in the literature anywhere. But he set up this whole way of thinking for people since then. So we have this notion of a false alien invasion, and we also have some other corroborating information that's come out from alleged whistleblowers within the various organizations such as NASA. Carol Rosen came out, you know, after the fact, and said foreigner von Braun had warned her that they were going to play this whole alien card in the end. He said, first it would be like terrorists, and then it would be asteroids, and then it would be the alien card. And he warned her and urged her to try to stop the weaponization of space. So a lot of this has to do with the military industrial complex and those run in the show, within this military industrial complex trying to set up some type of an infrastructure based in the technologies around space or space technologies, as von brunclaimed. So you got to wonder what in the world are they trying to set up and why are they going to use this alien agenda to push and promote that. So you're looking into this and you find many of these different links. And in my research and the things I've been able to look at, I always, invariably, no matter where I look at this, I always end up in one of two places, and it's always both. If you go back as far in time as you can and trace back a lot of these writings and these ideas as far back in time as you can, you always arrive at what's called the ancient mystery schools and the secret society groups that have been brought forward from those. So that being the case, you go back in as far in history as you can, that's what you find. And if you look forward into the invariable near future, you always find the end goal thereof which in the modern age we call transhumanism. So this is the fulfillment of what these ancient mystery schools called the Great Work or the Philosopher's Stone, or all these types of ideas, and it relates to attaining immortality and becoming a gods in this physical realm in which we live. So they want to do that, know uncertain terms, These powers that be in this world, these dark occultists who run things at the top of the power structure, and that's absolutely what they are, and that's what I call them. We don't know their names per se. We've heard a lot of names thrown around as to who's actually running things, But this is the public face of it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Behind the scenes, there's those that you've probably never even heard of and don't know who they are, that are running this whole agenda. And there's a very small few at the top that are actually putting out different ideas and agendas that are adopted as policy by many different countries and organizations throughout the world. And it's done through the auspices of three So we have all of these notions have been introduced into the public mindset for the longest time since at least eighteen nineties. So there's a reason that this whole Project Bluebeam idea was allowed to circulate out there, and it's been through concit culture for decades now, and we're all pretty familiar with the notion. But you have to wonder what's the end goal? If they really were going to stage an alien invasion, would they really allow you to find out about that? Well, some would argue this is a concept called revelation of the method right, which is sometimes known in conspiracy circles as predictive programming, and that's an argument you could make. I don't claim to know true nature of all of this, but it seems to me the people, the social engineers who run things and put these agendas in place, they like to hit us with a swerve every now and again with this stuff. So I don't know if this whole thing's going to manifest as an actual nuts and bolts alien invasion type of a scenario. We might be looking at something else, and I'll explore avenues of thought that relate to that a little bit further down the road here in Joe, because I think that's an allusion to something else. I think it's an allegory for something else that they're going to present and that we won't be looking for. And it has everything to do with the events that have occurred over the course of the past three years. And we could get a little bit into that here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before we do, I would love to touch on what you've mentioned a few minutes ago about the the ideology behind this and the end goal what you would call, like you mentioned the great work, what this ideology is all about, and it seems to be, you know, the basic SYS trying to evolve men through technology into this one androgynoust being that these are called groups believe that at one time we were this one perfect being, and the only way for us to get back to that is through a forced evolution of technology. Am I close on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually a pretty good approximation of what we can denote from looking back at their writings. They harken back to a time that they call the Golden Age or the Golden Period, a world that existed prior to this one, wherein mankind was dual sext in one body, he had the the aspects of the feminine and the masculine both embodied within him, and he was creative from self. He could create just from self that way and multiply. Well, if you look back at the teachings of the road A, Crucians and other groups, you see that this was a period before the modern era. Here, this was a world that existed prior to this one in a different time. And some of these teachings get a little convoluted by the secret Society groups, but it's all essentially part and part of the same thing. So they're hearkening back to this age that they refer to as the Saturn period where it was the golden age of mankind, where man existed in a paradisical type state, but he was this bull sex being. He was able to create in and of himself bodily, but this was something that didn't have the spiritual connection or connotation at the time that it was. So this was something man was able to reproduce, much like a plant does. But at the same token, he also had consciousness comparable to that of a plant during this period, so he was not really self aware at that point. And this is what they teach in some version or another in this secret schools. So at one point or another, what they seek to do is go back to this time or this golden age, this paradise on Earth as they refer to it. But they want to do so with the intellect of mankind intact. And that's what they're seeking to do. They want to re evaluate this world we're in and in a mystical sense, they want to bring about the fruition of this this paradise with the notion of having our intellect intact. Because at the end of the day, the big main premise to these individuals, these dark ocultas who run things that's important is they believe that through intellect, mankind can ascend to the next level and deify himself and become gods of this place. Be the gods, be the creators, be the bulders, the master builders of this place. A lot of language hearkens to the secret society groups, a lot of it. Free Masonic people are most familiar with the Freediesons as a secret society, so we find ourselves referring to many of in their terms. But essentially, when you go back and you look at the old teachings, this is what they want to re establish. They want to re establish man as a being who's able to create just by himself. He doesn't need a partner to do so. And that being the case, it's about a form of apotheosis, as they also like to call it. And they see that being something that is within their grasp here in the modern era through the use of high technology and through this transhumanist notion of things. So what are they doing with this While they're trying to eliminate variety out of the equation. They want to merge the two gender principles back together again in an androgynist type state. And we see this manifesting in the modern world through things like this transgender ideology and all of that stuff, and a lot of it a lie with these teachings, and that's the thing. Much of what's been done is a perversion of what the original state of things was or has been, what the original intentions of the alchemists were. They've taken the inversion principle and applied in this way, always stating that they have these wonderful or good intentions for mankind as a whole. But at the end of the day, what's really happening is it's all about the betterment of these select few people at the top of the power structure in this world. They want to maintain their grip on power. They want to affirm themselves as the gods and rulers of this place, and they utilize some of these old, old alchemical principles and ancient sciences to get there. They leverage that against the masses, and they seek to bring about this type of state of being wherein they are the gods of this place and they can achieve this alleged Golden Age or some replication of this type of Golden age. That's what they're seeking. But what does this look like? And that's what we're getting to right now, because, like I said, what has happened is through the course of time and through revisionist history in space, we see that what's happened is they've taken a lot of these old ideas and inverted them in and perverted them against the natural order of things. And that's what they're seeking to do. And they try to put as positive as spin on this stuff as Pablo and say, it's going to be beneficial for everybody, but when it comes down to brass tacks, it's really not. It's only for a select few that are looking to reap the benefits thereof, and the rest of us they're trying to lock into this type of material paradigm in which we exist right now. And all of these ideas, although they seem kind of disjointed, all these things connect together. All these different conspiracy type top ideas, they all join together. So if you're talking ufbos, if you're talking about even Christian theology and the fulfillment of the Book of Revelation in the end times, all of these scenarios do tie together in this way. They most certainly do. And I like to tell people. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I always tell people at the end of the day, when you look at this stuff, there's one overarching agenda and one granddaddy of all conspiracies going on right now, and that is the transhumanist agenda. Because all roads lead to rome in this regard, they all lead to the same thing. So, like I said, whatever I look at, no matter what topic it is, it always is in one of those two places, back in the ancient mystery schools and the occult ties to it, or in if you look forward to its its inevitable ends, it's always this transhuman notion, this posthuman type of an idea that they're putting together. So one end leads to the other. You could trace back the roots of this as far back in time as we could look, and we could see the culmination of that coming up within the very near future. If these people get their way, they see it as being possible now with the modern technologies they have. They want to achieve this goal and been successfully socially engineering the public to align with their goals, and people don't even realize how they've been manipulated. And because they use notions and ideas that most people are not familiar with in the modern era because we've been taught primarily to think of these things as silly or nonsensical. They use tools like astrology and tools like language, hidden language, what they call in the Freemasons the green language, also called the phonetic kabbala, also called the language of the birds. There's many distinctions for this. They use hidden language and the language of symbology to communicate ideas and to defer ideas into the public consciousness through the use of archetypal energies and archetypes are a huge notion that ties into this, and they leverage off them all the time, and people don't recognize them on a conscious level for what they are. So I think Manly P. Hall said, when man learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall off of his eyes, or some such notion. I may.
Speaker 2: So they're setting up these events. It's up to us to have an emotional response and reaction to create the archetypal energy or ed Gregork energy that will manifest these ideas into our reality.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, that's kind of the premise that I've seen. When I'm looking at this, it seems almost undeniable that they try to inculcate these ideas into the minds of men, leveraging these old alchemical tools to do so. You see, they understand something about this reality that we don't. These are occultists at the top of the poorer structure, and much of this they've kept hidden within the auspices of the secret societies and occult fraternities through the ages. And they call this magic. You could call it whatever you want. Thinking in terms of magic, they've taught us to think that secilly notion. That's childish thinking all of that. But if you just redefine the term magic as causal engineering, then you can understand what's been done here. They're using different frameworks that the human mind doesn't constantly recognize in the modern era because we've been taught to think of that type of a notion as having nothing to it. And it's an important concept. It's about images, images and symbols. They invoke this archetypal thought form within the human mind, and these people are masters of manipulating that. Now, what is this archetypal thought form, Well, it varies from symbol to symbol, and the intention that's embedded in the symbol, and all of this ties back to what is the nature of consciousness? And this is wherein we have very many problems in trying to relate to these things because you have to think deeply and clearly about this topic to understand some of these concepts, and most people are not accustomed to doing so. So, in turn, what are we talking about when we're talking about an archetype? Now, this is something that the unconscious human mind recognizes because of inherent experience or inherent genetic predisposition to this. Now they call it in modern terms, they call it epigenetic memory or genetic memory. It's called in many of the Shamanic traditions as ancebtle memory. It's called very many different things. It's called the ecashic record some occultics, but essentially everybody agrees there's this notion there that there's this background information, this information field that we access just based upon our existence, that it's embedded in our DNA in a sense. So this whole idea archetype, that's where in this lies. Your unconscious mind will recognize an archetypal energy form and it will affect you on a subconscious level, which will eventually alter your conscious behavior, but you don't recognize it. Because you don't recogn it empowers that idea all the more so these people that have learned how to leverage these archetypal thought forms in that way and manipulate the public into accepting things that they normally wouldn't or doing things that they normally wouldn't. And this is actually acknowledged in the mainstream. So if anybody's thinking this is like woo woo stuff, this is acknowledged. I would urge anybody out there to look up a book called The Changing Images of Man. This was Stanford Institute's study with researchers like Margaret Meade and Joseph Campbell in on it. And in this work they acknowledge that they will use mythology and allegory and things of that nature symbolically to change man's image of himself and to change man's image of what the universe really is. So this is something that's acknowledged in the scientific mainstream, and it's by some movers and shakers in the social engineering portions of this world. So there's something to this. They use, they manipulate mythology and these different archetypal energies and ideas to change human behavior mass psychology, and this is acknowledged in that work in particular and others as well. But that is the best one I could point out because it says in there and know uncertain terms, we understand there's some subjective about human behavior that perhaps we don't quite have a full grasp of. But that's why we need subjective things like mythology and different storytelling motifs and stuff like that to influence human behavior. So they recognize this a subjective thing that can't be objectively measured accurately, but they can still leverage it in certain ways to get a generalized effect. So this is what's it revealed in that book in particular. So I think, what's going on now? Getting back tying back to the original topic we're talking about, because I know this goes all over the place, but.
Speaker 2: Well, we taxed everything, so we got to go everywhere, right.
Speaker 3: I guess so, But going back to the archetype involved here, we're talking about the archetype of the alien, and there's just so much that is attached to that idea subtle nuance that most people don't pick up upon because we're not talking that way, we've been in sort of programmed through science fiction media to look at aliens as a certain type of thing. Right, we're thinking in terms of it's an extra terrestrial, it's from another plan in outer space. So that's what they've been trying to engineer into the cultural mindset, and I think they've been hugely successful at this. By any thoughts there, Chris, before I go a little further down the road.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly what I want to get to. I wanted to explore this psychological operation of UFOs and extraterrestrials since it really started getting introduced into the black after World War Two that you see very few accounts of what people would really understand as extraterrestrial encounters before this time period. It was around the forties and fifties when we really start seeing the flying saucer phenomena pick up, and it evolved from are based on different events that would occur that would, just like we were talking about earlier, shift the public consciousness into a certain direction. It went saucers to these tic TACs that we see now and other strange amorphous lights and different types of would look like plasma entities and things like that, but the phenomenon itself seems to be evolving as we experience these events. But these events are most likely being manufactured in some way based on a lot of the evidence that we have. And I want to also get your insights into how deep this goes? How deep of an operation is this? Do you believe that the military is actually involved with possibly abducting people, these nefarious groups actually taking people, or other types of mind control techniques like drugs or any maybe some advanced technology. If you look at the Cameleo story by Robert Guffey, even in the nineties, they were employing some of these very extra dream tactics of surveillance and harassment using extremely advanced technologies. So how far do you think that this goes? How deep is the operation?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's definitely a very deep operation. And you consider and keep in mind that the special access programs within the auspices of the military industrial complex are bare minimum thirty to fifty years in advance of what we consider the most high tech in the mainstream. Then you have to realize there's technologies that have been operated in secret for a long time that we may be largely unaware of. Even still, so with that being the case, we can see that something like that is definitely a possibility. So I don't discredit the idea of mill labs as they're known military abductions, and I think a large portion of the phenomena is related to that. I think a large portion of what we call the UFO phenomena in the modern day is largely human tech. And I've been able to trace back a lot of the linear progression of this technology all the way back to Nikola Tesla and even past him. When it became more further developed. It became developed by a gentleman in t Townsend Brown. Now, this guy was employed by the Naval Department and was very highly regarded in the intelligence community and by those different groups within this military industrial complex. He was highly regarded. He was an intelligent guy, and he discovered something in his youth in the nineteen twenties that's called the Byfield Brown effect. And a lot of this relates back to electrogravitic propulsion systems that have been developed by the military and others. At least that's my viewpoint. And I see the evidence of this everywhere, but can't really prove it because they until they come out and they say, yeah, we have electric gravitic or gravity control device technology that we've been employeing within the military complex for a while now. Until they come forward and say that, you can't absolutely say that with proof positive because the way they've done this and develop these technologies, they've done it in a way where they bypass the standard protocols of government oversight. What they do is they subcontract out these projects to corporations, and these corporations take in these projects, and of course those that work on it within the corporation have to have special top secret access and clearance and security clearance and this kind of thing, so they get vetted for that, and when they have this access, then they're given need to know basis for certain programs within these corporations that take on these projects. And what happens is because it's a corporation developing the technologies they're in, this is not something that can be revealed through FOYA Freedom of Information Act clearance. So if you go and give a FOIL request to say some military agency or some other quasi governmental agency looking for UFO information, you're not going to find it because they could hide it in the corporation under the auspices of what they call proprietary information, and therefore they don't have to reveal those secrets to the public through FOYA request. So there's no accountability and there's no way to really find out what they've been doing, short of perhaps I don't know, the threat of arrest or being tried for treason or some such thing by the United States Congress if they don't reveal what they have. I don't see that really happening. But they are pushing for this UFO disclosure idea because many of these technologies I think are the key to moving forward here in the future. I think we can alter our world. If these technologies ever came to the forefront, it would absolutely overnight change world in ways we could only begin to imagine. And I think it would really upset the apple cart in the beginning, because our entire financial system would collapse overnight. When you're not dependent upon oil as an energy source anymore. Well, that completely rearranges all the deck chairs on the Titanic in a sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're going to the extent of interfering in people's lives as far as possible abductions are drugging people to perpetuate this agenda.
Speaker 3: I think it's been done. I don't know what exactly is their purpose for doing that, maybe to further the whole Well, we.
Speaker 2: Have plenty of experiencers quote unquote experiencers and abductees that have had these incredible experiences that they in turn go onto to a conference we're getting, They go on the big talk shows and they become very well known, and they are perpetuating a certain UFO narrative. And they have a lot of folks that are former intelligence right now. They are former military that have become very entrenched in the UFO community and they are speaking on behalf of the UFO community, and they're involved with UFO research, and some of even admitted that they are still involved with counter intelligence operations at the same time that they're in the UFO community. So that alone sends up enough red flags. But I think that people are being inserted into community at the least to perpetuate some of these narratives. But as far as recreating an extraterrestrial experience with an individual by a nefarious group, I've heard from individuals that they believe that this is happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've heard from individuals as well that this is certainly a thing. Can actually talk to a lot of people who claim to have been involved with a mill lab or a military abduction. So of course they're trying to really push this whole notion of aliens, and I think there's a lot of that. There's a lot of infiltration in the UFO research community, and a lot of people that claim to be former intelligence operatives are in there. And if you know anything about the intelligence community, there's no such thing as a former intelligence operative. They never retire. They're bound until the day they die to work for the agency. And here's the thing, and a lot of people don't necessarily realize this. The intelligence community, where do you think it got its ideas, from its operational standards from from secret society groups. It's the same notion that goes on from there. The original secret society groups were the original intelligence agencies. It's just been kind of expanded out and blown out into this whole government funded operation now, and that's where it becomes extremely dangerous. It's created a situation where you have a group of people with no accountability out there operating ad hoc however they want. So this sets up a situation wherein you could have this runaway, breakaway civilization that's taken hold within the structure in a parasitic type fashion of national governments and innertional governments. So I think that's largely what's going on. And who knows. I mean, all the things you hear about UFOs and aliens that comes out, it's always a second hand source. There's never any primary evidence that supports any claims. It's always just, well, I saw a document that says there were aliens, or I got a glimpse through a dark hallway through a door at an alien body or some such thing, that these aliens exist. And you hear about these underground labs and stuff like that. We're in there supposedly genetically engineering different things. And I think that's another science that's largely been covered up in the auspice of the military industrial complex too, is this whole biological notion of cloning and genetic engineering that's gone on. That's probably way further advance than we think. And I think the only reason we haven't really seen a viable quote unquote alien yet is because they haven't been able to engineer one that would sufficiently pass the test of the public as far as appearance goes. So we may be seeing that in the near future. I don't know. I don't claim to have the answers. I've studied this phenomenon for a long time, and it's always invariably points in the two directions, the first of which is always the occult there's always occult ties to this stuff, always. And the other direction is to the ends of this transhumanist control grid that they seek to set up in the world. And they're well under way in setting up this system.
Speaker 2: Let's get into let's get into some of those possibilities you were talking earlier that you believe that it may not necessarily be what we understand a traditional fake alien invasion, that they may have more layers to this than we could ever be aware of.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I'm going to go ahead, and we're going to go back, and we're going to look at the original War of the World's scenario by Orson Wells and the Princeton Radio Group that occurred back in nineteen thirty eight, if memory serves me, thirty eight. Well, this whole operation caused quite a national stir and actually It's said that in Grover's Mills they destroyed their water tower thinking it was one of these Marshan walkers. So this was a psychological test, was an operation, and this is well acknowledged by the Princeton Radio Group and a gentleman named Hadley Cantrell that wrote a book based upon this. So they were collecting data back then to see how the public would react to a daily an invasion, essentially what they're thinking would be And at that point they came to some certain conclusions about that wherein they thought the public perhaps would panic in such a way just based upon the evidence that he's seen. And they also in so doing they were gathering some more important information that and this has to do everything to do with social engineering. They were monitoring what the effects of radio broadcasts can convince people as being true. And this was later applied to the notion of television, the Internet, all the other forms of media that we have now. The initiative they collected from this Princeton Radio Group study that was this source in Wells broadcast. That's one of the early things that they used to come to the realization that, hey, we could use this as a programming tool. And they've since done so, not just with radio and television, the Internet, everything all across the board. And when you realize that over ninety percent of all media is owned and controlled by a very small group of corporations, and that the information is all sent through central resources which are known as newswire services, then you could see how they could do this top down control in this top down dissemination of information. So they realized that they could hugely influence public consciousness using these tools. They've only since doubled down against that. So here's the whole notion here. So they've they've come up with this alien archetype, this archetypal thing, this unknown, this fear of the unknown in the human mind, and this is the archetype they're leverage against people. Of course, it's the fear archetype, fear of the unknown. And I would say that what if the god is they've taken this archetype, this alien motif and archetype, and they've leveraged it against the human mind in this way, because what do we know? Do you remember the story of War of the World? What killed the motions in War of the World? Germs, germs, bacteria now there's always through all science fiction motifs. When you look at this whole alien motif, there's always an attachment or a type of inference within the narrative of disease.
Speaker 1: Disease.
Speaker 3: Just prior to the rollout of COVID, we had to the Star's Academy come out revealing this alien information, and we're seeing a continuation of that going on now that they've only just recently brought this up after the whole COVID pandemic situation. Remember, prior to the COVID pandemic situation, you had to the Stars Academy and Tom DeLonge from Link one to eighty two out there disseminating this information, working with former intelligence officials like hal put Off. And why is his name escaping me all over the place? Who's the ons Alisondo? Thank you?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the information escapes, But you have these guys out there. We're promoting this at the time, and they came forward with DeLonge and we're trying to get this information out there. That's when this whole tic tac Ufo footage and everything surfaced. So they were laying the foundation. Then well, here's the thing. We did a program on this on Crow Triple seven Radio. It was episode number one sixty nine where we took a part this whole the Star's Academy bit and this whole notion. And remember this was prior to the pandemic, wherein I began to notice many of the people that were on de Lounge's team that he put together were either virologists, microbiologists, or many of these other things that don't seem to relate to any type of spacecraft idea or space ideology. There were several of them on his team. Now I don't remember their names and positions within to the Stars Academy off the top of my head, but we did an entire breakdown, We did a whole episode on this on Grow Triple seven Radio. And then we began to notice this attachment that seems to be a motif that runs deep with the whole alien narrative that attaches to the idea of viruses or bacteria or germs, and I think there's a definitive connection there. So fast forward a couple of years from when they were starting to roll this out your role on UoT Disclosure and then we and the onset of this pandemic, this alleged pandemic that affected the world in many ways. So now here we are post pandemic. They finally lifted most of the restrictions and everything, and it's kind of faded off into the sunset. Now now they're out there rolling out the alien agenda again, and in the meantime, you have other people out there perhaps pushing thea that there will be a future pandemic that's coming that will be worse than this last one. Now, I would caution people pay attention to this because maybe that's the alien invasion that we're looking at here again, because let's face it, humanity in reaction to the whole COVID thing pretty much willingly gave away many of their human rights on a massive scale. Now it's been said that I think it's sixty nine percent of the overall world population and got at least one of these COVID vaccines at least one dose. That's a massive number of people, and that screams social engineering. They tried to coerce people every way they can, almost forced people in certain situations, Hey, you want to keep your job, you need to go get this. Look what they've done. Now, think back to the orson wells thing. This is the culmination of what the data that they gathered. Then they learned the best ways to manipulate a society with this archetype okay, the alien, which is the archetype of fear of the unknown, and they put a face or a personification on that. And much of the time that's what they do with these archetypal ideas. They will present it as a symbol because see, when they give you a symbol or they give you a personification of a thing, it empowers it and then it can be leveraged and used by those who understand the intention behind it. This is the whole basis that mythology operates on. Do you really think people in the ancient times were that really the way we present them in our modern history books stuff. Oh, they were backwards and they believe that such and such a god did this, and a god did that. They weren't talking about gods. This was a personification of natural energies that the people recognized that they gave a name and a face to which empowered the symbol or the archetype. And this is why Manly P. Hall says, when man learns to recognize the language of symbology. I think veil will fall from his eyes. That's exactly what they mean. So when you recognize the archetype at play, know that they're ramping up some sort of fear factor or unknown ning and fear factor. Do you think that was just a clever name for a TV show that the Joe rogan on prior to him becoming such a big deal. Really, so you'll kind of think about these things.
Speaker 2: There's always the fear for we always have to have the invisible enemy, or we wouldn't need Daddy government and military industrial complex to protect us from said enemy, or new modern science as our new religion so that they can figure out a cure for any type of pandemic or disease that may be threatening us.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd urge anybody out there go ahead and just google alien virus and look at all the returns you're going to get. In fact, there was even it was even said by some people that perhaps COVID came from outer space. This is not a new thing. This is a trope that's been going on for a long time now. So yes, certainly we can see that perhaps that will be their narrative. Perhaps we will have quote unquote alien visitation here, and all of a sudden, we'll have a disease outbreak or some such thing that they'll aim on the inversion of these aliens, whether it's a friendly invasion or well, well you can't call it a friendly invasion or a friendly contact, we should say, or an invasion. Perhaps that's the notion they'll go to with this. Now. I do reserve the right to be totally wrong about all of this, obviously, but it seems to me there's that inherent connection there. Well, they seem too.
Speaker 2: Much time, too much energy, They've put too much into the psychological operation of the next pandemic to not take advantage of it. So why not beef it up and combine it with an alien threat. That would be the ultimate operation to gain control over humanity, right.
Speaker 3: Win or winter in dinner. That's the whole notion that I think is coming here, Chris, that's my that's my intuition on all of they think they're going to concurrently push both of those. Now, it may not look like an alien invasion, because that's what they've been talking about now for at least the past three decades. This idea of a mock alien invasion might not be that, but it might be just simply contact with an alien race that perhaps visits are and then all of a sudden, we have this new disease that's super deadly to mankind, or at least that's what the claim will be, or you know, the claim that these are quote unquote extraterrestrials that have visited here, that I think is the notion that we might coming. So I think it's a hugely important idea for people to consider here.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there is an anomalous phenomena that's occurring with non human intelligences or entities where people are interacting with something, where there is something occurring that is either communicating with humanity, manifesting in some way to certain individuals and causing a causing certain people to have experiences that they can't explain, where they only understand as they're communicating or having contact with an extraterrestrial Could there be these interdimensional Are these entities that reside in different spectrums that we can't perceive, that are attempting to communicate us, communicate with us that aren't necessarily the extraterrestrials that we're being told about.
Speaker 3: I have one hundred percent think there is definitely a real phenomenon here. There's absolutely these beings or entities or whatever you want to call them, intelligences that do sometimes contact people. I would say it's probably something more akin to a spiritual thing rather than a physical material world reality here. Maybe sometimes they can manifest in a material type way here. But there's definitely something to this phenomenon because it pre dates all of the the modern era. It's been talked about in different ways through the ages here, spirit manifestations, ghosts, demons, fairies, all of these different aspects of things have been attributed to this. I think it's the same phenomenon or phenomena, a group of phenomena that has been leveraged heavily upon here in the modern era by the science fiction of the time and equated back to this idea of aliens or extraterrestrials. Now, am I saying that it's not possible that there's extraterrestrials. Well, no, I'm not saying that at all. It's certainly possible, But I think the nature of the phenomena that we are seeing points to one of two things. It's either a man made contrivance that's being inculcated into the minds of people through various mind control technologies and techniques, and or their spiritual phenomena or extra dimensional type phenomena that underlies some of it as well. I think a combination of these different factors certainly plays a role here. There's a real phenomena. There are real intelligences out there that have always been ever present here on earth, and sometimes we see into that other world, if you want to call it that. And these things have been described by the occultists and by the Secret Society groups in many ways as far as.
Speaker 1: The different.
Speaker 3: Ideas as to what these things could be, everything from hierarchies of spiritual entities that maybe begin to manifest here, to elementals, to various other types of intelligences that guide energetic forces in this place. There's all of these different notions, and of course you always bring in the idea of the eggrigor or the tulpa. This is empowered by human thought and human intention, so you have a lot of this. This ties back to a lot of the same teachings as well. So you have manifestations here that begin in the realm of thought and then they manifest at some point even physical materially.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: You could look at these different philosophies from many different perspectives, but the whole point is, yes, there's a definitive phenomena that is concurrent with this. Now, does it relate to the notion of this quote unquote alien invasion that we may or may not see coming. I don't think it does. I think that's largely a contrivance by those in this world who want to maintain their power here and push mankind backwards in his spiritual way of thinking, in his spiritual development, and keep him walcked in the hyper materialist paradigm.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: Rudolph de Steiner described this as the spirit of Aramon. I would describe it as a portion of the spirit of Antichrist in the modern day.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: This is trapping people's minds into this material world notion of thinking. This is why our science will tell us that consciousness and you know, human spirit and all of these things are nothing more than the byproducts of the electrochemical activity of the brain and brain stem. And all of these things are an illusion that it's just the byproduct of some physical material world process here. And if that's the case, if that is true, which in my estimation it is not. It is a why. But if that is true, if consciousness can be equated to something little more than the electrochemical byproduct of the human brain and brain stem, then this can be duplicated via algorithm. And if this can be duplicated via algorithm, it can be duplicated and become manifest in a machine, in a computer, a computer simulation, or some such thing. And then therefore you could transfer your consciousness somewhere else. And this is what the modern cult of scientism would like us to believe, that everything can be equated down to a material world, physical cause and effect relationship between these various things. But there's something missing. They miss the whole spiritual concept con connotation to everything with this way of thinking. But that's why they try to steer our thinking into this material paradigm. And as I said, Rudolph Steiner describes this as the spirit of Ariman. Yeah, the spirit of Araman would like you trapped in this material paradigm and thinking in this sheer material way of thinking.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Explore a few theories and concepts with you based on different conversations I've had with different researchers with very different views of what's happening. First of all, the UFO aspect, the possibility that there are encounters occurring where people are being either experimented on medically or technologically, or even being secially impregnated physically by some sort of extraterrestrial being, in turn making hybrid entities, which this could be a large scale operation to globally create hybrid entities and in turn gradually change what we are as humanity. There's that side. Then I had guests like Nathaniel Gillis on the other day, who does believe this is a completely spiritual phenomenon when we're talking about non human intelligences that also have the ability to somehow affect our reality in ways to where they can impregnate women somehow, what you would call incubus or sucubis can impregnate women the same thing as happening in a hybridization sense over a long period of time. So where it's they're attempting to change humanity, but it's a more of a metaphysical or spiritual nature. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think there is a medasical side to it, for certain, and I also think that maybe there is a real world, physical manifestation of that that can be going on to some shape, way, shape or form. All you got to do is look back at the story of Genesis chapter six, the incursion of the Watchers, and the Book of Enoch, all these things you see all these similar things going on. The fallen angels, they came down and unto the daughters of men, they made it with them, and of them were born, being known as the Nephelum, which were the heroes of old, the great men of renown. And it says in the Bible that there were giants in those days and also after that. That's what these were. This was the incursion of some type of an entity that doesn't belong in this material world. It was an abomination in the eyes of God, the Creator. And this is why many theologians and many people who study these things will say that the great flood occurred. It was to wipe out this extant group that did not belong here. They're not something that belongedungs in this material manifestation, but they seek to be here. And you see this all across the different occult organizations and fraternities and brotherhoods. The whole notion that there are these spiritual type entities out there that seek nothing else than to manifest physically materially in this place. It's something that's said to be a great desire of those types of beings, whether they be fallen angelic beings or whether they be some other type of entity like an elemental spirit or some such thing. They seek to manifest here Philly and have this physical experience. And they are jealous of humans because of this, jealous of mankind because we are created in the image of God and we are here in this material manifestation, and this is where our spirits reside, and they want nothing more for their spirits to be able to manifest in this way, and thus they seek to find different ways who get here estimation?
Speaker 2: Could could this also? Could this also be occurring with aspects of technology, to where somehow these entities are able to inhabit our technology AI and like a Golam type since.
Speaker 3: And I think you were just going the exact place where I was heading next with this, essentially, yes, that's what my view is AI transhumanism. All of these different notions, I think are a way in which these different spiritual manifestations can become or step through the gateway here into this place. Now, what you need to understand about this, just from my research and the things that I know and I've seen and the things that I've been able to vet out as well as possible, AI in and of itself is not a viable framework for a type of spiritual entity to manifest. They need something more. And this is where things come a little bit more convoluted and a little bit more turning. This has to do with this notion of transhumanism. Because we as human beings, are made and created in the image and likeness of God. Mankind himself is a composite being of sorts. We have a physical body, we have a spirit, we have a soul, and we have a mind. All of these things combined we are a threefold and four square being simultaneously. And this is acknowledged in different ways by the secrets of side groups. So, in order for a spirit to be able to fully manifest in this place in a physical material world, since it needs to have that type of a framework. Now that's missing when it comes to AI. But here's the kicker. Humanity, mankind, the body of man created in the image of God, this is the gateway between worlds. This is where in a spirit can step in and manifest. So you've heard of things like walk ins. I think there's a very similar phenomena that can occur once the transhumanist notion of things takes place. They want to merge your mind and your body with the machine. In so doing, this creates an artificial form that does not exist and is not intended to exist in this material reality or this world in which we live and manifest, And therefore it becomes an abomination to God and to all of creation. It's completely unatural. It's the inversion of the whole natural order of things. And at that point therein can step in my estimation, a spirit into this place. Especially when you consider they are promising mankind that through this use of transhumanism, you can upload your consciousness into a machine. Well, in my view, that's just a ruse. Will it actually be the ontological self you that exists there, don't I think so? I think it will just be a replica and artificiated replica of your behaviors and maybe some of your thoughts and this kind of a thing. In the mean, so therefore it leaves this void. So I think it's an advanced form of eugenics. And this has been admitted by some pro transhumanists that transhumanism is just something that is eugenics based. In fact, there's a quote from a pro transhumanist YouTube channel out there. I think it's called Transhumania if I remember right, is the name of the channel. In one of their videos, they said that transhumanism is quote unquote eugenics without coercion. So that being the case, this is just part and parcel of the whole depopulation campaign that has been talked about.
Speaker 1: For many years.
Speaker 3: They'll convince people that if they go ahead and get these transhumanist implants and they upload their consciousness to the machine, that they'll live forever and that this will benefit them, but in reality, it's just a eugenics program to depopulate them. Then their spirit will go off. They will actually die in the process of replicating the consciousness in a machine. And you could look at there's various transhumanist white papers out there talking about this, how scanning the brain every component of the brain is possible, but it would destroy the brain in the process. So therefore what would happen is, you know, the human being the spirit, the animus that was in that body leaves and moves on to the next plane or whatever, and it leaves a void, a spiritual void in its place. So that's when you could get the notion of perhaps a walk in of sorts, so a different spirit steps through the gateway, because remember, the human being is the gateway.
Speaker 2: Now let's close on this. Could it be possible that if enough people become aware of these genders, if enough people wake up to this and decide not to participate or even pay attention to what they're attempting to show us, could it possible that we skew the inevitable timeline that we could be headed on and prevent a lot of these events from occurring.
Speaker 3: I would say that's immensely possible, and I have a great deal of hope that we can reject this. That's the whole notion. Need to be aware of what's being handed to us by these social engineers who run things, these dark ocultists at the top of the power structure that run things, and we need to reject it. We need to get in right relationship with God, our creator, and you know there's various ways we can do that. I am an unapologetic Christian. So I see Christ as the answer in my view. People are, of course, are you know, free to think whatever they want about that, but that I would harken people draw unto Christ. And this, I think is the answer that can have this off because we do see coming to fruition the very things that were predicted in the Book of Revelation and through various places in the Bible. So that being the case, I think this is part of answer, but the biggest part of the answer also is rejecting these things, rejecting these notions, understanding the path that they put us on, and let's make it harder for these dark occultists at the top of the power structure to get what they want. Reject things like central bank digital currencies, which are absolutely part and parcel of one of the main in constituents to putting in place their beast system that they want. Let's reject that. We do not ever want to lose the notion of using some physical form of currency, because the day that we do so is the day that we lose the most freedoms ever in human history. Because they're not just talking about going digital with their currencies when you're talking about central bank digital currencies, talking about of all, they're going to centralize all the different types of money systems into one. And then second of all, they're talking about programmable money, money that you can only use to buy certain things, or it has an expiration date, or any factor, any combination of these different factors in play, including and not limited to a social credits are attached thereof So, if you are a bad boy and you post something on YouTube that doesn't align with the mainstream narrative, well they could shut you out of your bank account until you remove that video, or take back your position on that or earn your way back into having certain privileges. Because at that point everything becomes a privilege. And this is when this whole transhumanist notion of things get goes sour and gouth very fast when you look at this notion of things. Our rights are derived from God. It's acknowledged in the Declaration of Independence. We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Well, if you do not acknowledge that you have a creator much like these people, and then religion that is scientism to first of all, then you have no human rights in the eyes of the power structure. So all bets are off. If you don't believe there's a god, there's a creator that gave you, that made you, and put in play certain natural laws in this place. If you don't believe that, well then you have no rights in the eyes of the power structure to begin with. So they will do whatever they want to or for you or against you, whatever they see fit. And in that way, when you look at it in that perspective, what this does is it takes the idea of rights away from being something that you are created with, you're endowed with by your creator, and it hands them over to government to determine what are your quote unquote rights. And all rights that are handled by government are privileges, so they can deny you whatever privilege they want without any moral recompense on their part for this. This is from their point of view, of course, as I'm trying to explain, so they see justification in their actions that way. So that's my viewpoint is what they want to do is they would like to instantiate this this site where you don't acknowledge that you have God given rights, and in so doing, everything becomes a privilege. And therefore, if you have a programmable digital currency, that if your social credit score drops below a certain number, they could shut you completely out of your bank account. You can't leave your house, you can't buy an airplane ticket, you can't travel out of your fifteen minute city. All these notions come into play. And this is exactly the beast system, the control grid they want to set up in this place if we allow them. So. The simple act of rejecting something like central bank digital currencies is a key component to doing this. Let's make it hard for them to get what they want, guys.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Just reject it if it doesn't make sense, if it doesn't resonate you, which most of this nonsense that's coming down the pipe, one hundred percent does, just don't participate in. It's the easiest answer that we.
Speaker 1: Have so far.
Speaker 2: Wayne, Thank you so much. This was great. Can't wait to do it again. Before you head out, let the audience know where they can find your books and our content.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you again, Chris. Always a pleasure to be on here with you. The Alchemical Tech Revolution podcast is available on Spotify or Apple Podcasts or pretty much any other podcast player out there. I do that once a week usually I have a new free episode that drops. I do have a subscriber only episode that comes out each week as well, and bonus episodes of another show that I do called The Alchemical Lantern, which is a live weekly show that's broadcast on Freeworld dot FM Friday nights at ten pm Eastern Standard time. Do a replay of that also on the podcast there through Spotify. But also I have books available if you just google my name, they'll turn up there, available on Amazon or pretty much anywhere else can buy books. Also, I do have the rockfin channel, which is kind of my home base for live streaming and stuff like that. I also have a YouTube channel, but I don't really do an awful lot with that anymore except for post the free podcast episode when it's something that they're not going to take down on me. So I just use that as a tool to try to reach people to get them over to the other platforms at this point. Also, I'm a prolific writer, so I also have the Alchemicalbeacon dot substact dot com. I love substack. It's a great platform, Chris. If you haven't been on there yet, and you should get over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check that out. Definitely. All right, thank you so much, great stuff. We'll defin when we do this again. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we will talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all then.