Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: This segment of Dallas Mavericks Talk is brought to you by the Sunset at McKinney Ampitheater, redefining the way you experience concerts. Sunset at McKinnie Amptheater is changing the music industry forever, combining entertainment and investment while enjoying your favorite artists. Go to Sunset Texas dot com to get more information and skin. The MAVs season is not over. They have at least one more game to play. How should fans be looking at the matchup X's and O's style against Sacramento. Well, you know, I think it's hard to get a good read on either team. I think it's more difficult to get a read.
Speaker 2: On the Mavericks because when's the last time you saw them?
Speaker 3: I mean, take Kyrie out of the mix. We know he's done for the year.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you saw them fully healthy? And you know, you like, they've got older guys. They're gonna play Gaffer, they're gonna play Lively, They're gonna play a d They're gonna play Washington. You know, they have their full compliment of guys and they're gonna play the style that you know defensive intensity, long and all that stuff. We've only seen it a couple times. I'll give you an example. Our buddy follow what was pointing out, The Mavericks are twenty fourth in the league in rebound percentage. Now, don't you think a lot of that is because of the fact that, oh, I don't know, for like a month and a half they had no sinners.
Speaker 3: I mean, so they're going to have all their guys.
Speaker 2: So like if you were sitting there looking at the matchup and go, oh, well, Sacramento is a much better rebounding team than the Mavericks? Are they When the Mavericks have all those guys out there, are they better? So I think it's kind of hard to really know what the Mavericks are going to look like. But having said all that, would you be surprised if they went out there Wednesday night just looked worn out and got their ass kicked?
Speaker 1: Man, it has been such a difficult season mentally physically, they've been all been injured. But I go through what they What a weird thing to go through to be at home and have the fans going crazy for a player on the other team who was your teammate when the season started, I tell.
Speaker 3: You what that player told me in line before the game.
Speaker 2: Huhuh. So we're getting ready to do the broadcast before the game, and I'm telling you, this is a player that the fans love. Okay, I'm standing right by the layup line, a Maverick player, a Maverick player. He goes, Man, all these people are here. Not one of them is here for us. That's what he thought going into that game. That's that's what he decided to express to me that was standing next to him.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So, and I still think one of the crappiest things I've ever seen is the entire crowd chanting fire Nico while Max Christy's trying to make free Thos. I just, I mean, I get it, man, people are upset, but like, maybe think about how you're who you're impacting.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's tough.
Speaker 2: It's been really tough on everybody, and everyone's pissed and they just want to express their frustration. And these players that are on the team are carrying the load of it. They're carrying the load.
Speaker 3: Of all two wins. Then we go to Oklahoma City. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: It's very possible, dude, cause what if you ended up having to play Memphis. That's the team that you think you can beat if you're fully healthy, not the team from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Let's go. You only lost, Bester, do what's never been done before.
Speaker 2: It would be amazing if they could pull these two wins off. If they do, man, that's those guys are the toughest group.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 2: If they can get it all together to get home last night, they're gonna fly to Sacramento tomorrow at two or three o'clock in the afternoon. Sacramento, they're gonna play at nine o'clock at night Wednesday night, and if they win, they're gonna turn around and fly to either Memphis or Golden State without coming home. And if they win that I don't know if they come home before going to Oklahoma City.
Speaker 3: It's been a long grind. It's been a long grind for those guys.
Speaker 1: There, you have it. There's a little MAVs talk for you coming up next. In the big finish. Ac DC is in town and Skin gives us his five favorite ac DC songs.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for that next