Speaker 1: Calling all beings, y'all part of people. Put those hands together for calling all bees. I'm your host DJ, and can I get up everybody who's backstage that you're about to meet that's in the green room. We have an amazing panel built around my homegirl, Mizzi, who is the number one. She is the Tom Brady of Sandra burchmore support. So while this will be a little bit of a fun intruth, the seriousness of the topic of which we're about to tackle is not lost on me nor any of my guests. So keep that in mind, as we certainly will keep it in mind. Thank you Julie for manning the chat. There's a whole bunch of people here. We're gonna say hi to everybody tonight and we will get those questions in at the end. So it's gonna go round table portion, open conversation and chats and super chats and all that. And sometimes we may go right to super chats because you guys asked amazing questions last time that we had a round table, and it took like thirty minutes to get through through them all, and we were not gonna, uh, We're gonna make sure we honor all of them. So all right, let's let's get right to it. Let me make sure if the music is turned on, I don't want it to overshadow it looks like it is turned on. So this young lady right here, as I mentioned, is the number twelve. She is the Tom Brady of Sandra Birchmore, the champion of this cause, and someone whom everyone on this panel admires. So let's bring on Missy in the heavy life.
Speaker 2: Then Lizzy, everyone hows to go in?
Speaker 1: Can I get a.
Speaker 3: Missy?
Speaker 4: Amen?
Speaker 1: Thank you girl? All right, next up right here is my man. I don't know if you guys got to see him. If you watched any of last weekend's standouts, you were gonna see this gentleman. I believe that he was in debt him. You will hear his voice saying hello to the agreed party, Miss Karen Reid, and man, all the stuff that he's doing. We're not aware of all of it. We're aware of some of it. I don't know if you're aware of all of it. And I don't even know if anybody is. All the things that Peter is doing behind the scenes for this topic to bring justice to both of these ladies one unfortunately deceased Miss Sandra Birchmore, Karen Reid, who is fighting for her freedom, and of course Officer John o'keef, so put the.
Speaker 5: Hands together for Sergeant Peter Murphy. All right, hey man, brother, look at him all right?
Speaker 1: Without what not? Mandsome? All right, bring it, that's right. This man is ready. That's why Sean loves him so much. He's ready to go at any time. Man, He's not no cream puff. All right. Uh, let's mind this young lady right here. Oh my goodness, she's had a couple of amazing episodes. I tweeted one out the other day. I believe she had on day call name the producer for that show on barstool or as Missy might say, Batstool Sports, and those guys did just an incredible job. And the Case podcast the Case if you really want to get inside, and least in terms of audio, the most information about what happened with Sandra Burchmore. And and now it continues as we move forward, and we're going to get into that. But this young lady is an amazing content creator whom I admire, and she is absolute appointment listening. And I'm I'm really glad she's gonna be an upcoming guest on Calling Out beings where I'll get to ask her questions outside of we're on a terrible format, so part of.
Speaker 5: People put their hands together for the legal medical homie legend nurse.
Speaker 6: Can't hello everyone, DJ you you every single time, Okay, this is I'm not gonna be able to fit my head through a door with you telling giving me an entrance like this each and every time.
Speaker 7: I am so appreciative.
Speaker 1: You deserve it. I mean everybody here thinks the same thing when they watch the shows, whether it's on TikTok or YouTube. So yeah, I'm so glad you're going to join me for that other episode. This gentleman right here is another gentleman I kind of think of one of the hashtag Unafraid. Of course he's a grifter like me, but noted drip there. But he has just been on Twitter, appearing on people shows giving them his valuable time to defend. Now both of these women with what they went through and without him, I mean, what are our chances of getting on a legal mind like this. I mean they're very very slim. You know. We have Melanie Little who blessed us in the community. But there's Emily I believe her name is Emily D. Baker, who's amazing. But there they are very very few. So with that, we're glad to have him on for maybe his third appearance or second, I can't remember, but hopefully there'll be many more.
Speaker 5: Put your hands together for attorney, Mark, for Celtics fan is in the building.
Speaker 4: World champion, Celtics fan, thank you, But yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a world champ. You know what, do you have a number thirty three somewhere in your closet?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we do, but I guess maybe eighteen times world champion and the other numbers we should throw out or we'll just leave it.
Speaker 1: Is I Is this because I told you I was a Knicks fan? Is this what this is about? Mark? I get it absolutely.
Speaker 8: I'm surrounded by you know, Giants, Jets, Nicks, Mets, Yankees.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you had Red Hour back, we had Red Holtzman. What are you gonna do? You know what? Do we chop live over here? So anyway, all right, let's let's jump right into it. So we're gonna get into the round table. I thought I would kick us off with the question, uh and then and then we can take it around the horn. So I'm gonna pass it to Mizzy, She's gonna look to her left, pass it to Sergeant Murphy, who's gonna look down diagonally in our Brady Bunch square here and go to Attorney better Row and then onto legal medical egen nurse Kim. So my question to you, Missy, is who do you think will be implicated by Farwell, to the best of your knowledge and perhaps information, probably Robs.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, I don't know how much he wants to implicate his brother, but definitely Robert Divine that might be the person to help his case a little bit, because you know, other witnesses have said to me that he's the one who groomed them, you know, to be to be predators. I mean, they always had it in them, but he took them under their his wing and helped them. Alonge, is it.
Speaker 1: You who mentioned on another show that his brother uh has has U was not let's say, he was not protect William or Billy was not protective of Matthew. Is that okay? I didn't know where I heard that, So we'll leave that to Peter Murphy. Peter, who do you think will be implicated.
Speaker 6: Sir.
Speaker 10: Uh, I probably would stick with.
Speaker 2: Probably gonna go after Bob Devine, right, because I would miss he just said pretty much.
Speaker 10: I don't know, Maybe he'll go after Maybe you'll have Bill. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 10: I mean, is he gonna is he gonna roll? Is he gonna flip? Is he gonna vomit? Try to make his best deal?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 10: What do you think? What do you think is gonna be the outcome here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Mark, Mark spoke about this with Melanie and Mark, I believe you said you didn't think that there was really good cause for him to flip.
Speaker 8: Well, the issue with him, I mean, death is on the table right now. That that's certainly a motivating factor to clap your but realistically it's not going to be a death penalty case. But even if he were to cooperate, he's going to have to do tantamount to life in prison. So is he willing to cooperate? I don't know as far as who could be next. This is going to sound like a cop out answer, but I don't know. I mean, we just don't know whether he's going to cooperate, whether he's even found to be credible if he does cooperate. Are they looking more at sex crimes that might not rise to the level obviously of these horror funding things that happened to Sandra Birchmore And are there statutal limitations issues how serious or unseerious the crimes are, or are they looking at some of the people who investigated this. Again, this is all speculation, but you'd have to think that the US Attorney is concerned with some of the conduct that occurred from the state police.
Speaker 4: I think that, you know, one of the obvious people with that is.
Speaker 8: The cell phone guy who couldn't Guarino, who couldn't pick up a lot of this evidence apparently, and he failed to pick up some pretty significant evidence from Jennifer McCabe's phone in Karon Reid. So, you know, I think that's a possibility. But in all fairness, you know, we're speculating. I don't know what else they already know, and who else has already come in, where else they're looking and the detail I mean, the indictment was what four pages, which is about as thin a federal indictment as you'll ever see. There were some affidavits for the detention hearing that you saw some things, but the universe of knowledge that they shared and the documents that have been filed is nothing. So God only knows what else is going on and what they know. But as far as who's next.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Good ca. I mean, yeah, I heard we had two Robert devines. We'll see what Nurse Kim's thinking. I just want to say, Peter, I went to mut it on your mic simply because our voices are coming out of the speakers of your laptop and in through the mic. So when you're when you want to say something, whenever it is, if you need to interrupt whatever, just hit unmute on your microphone. Can see that that's right here.
Speaker 10: This is a new setup. Is there anything I can do to make this?
Speaker 1: No? Just no, We'll just have to get you some earbuds. Once you get earbuds, that all the sound and the voice will be in your ear and not because right now, can you it's coming out of your laptop speakers and in through your laptop microphone, So we're getting that feedback to watch when I get rid of it. When I go like this, you can't hear it now. Test test tests, so just just hit this on mute when you want to talk. Can you see that I do? Okay? All right, brother, all right? Also I want Roami thank you so much, Homie. I greatly appreciate the the nineteen ninety nine. Greatly appreciate it. Uh And if you have questions, please let me know and we will get to it. Nurse kim ma'am. Who do you think is implicated? Next?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I'm just gonna go a little bit different and I'm just i'd love to see where we're gonna be with Chief McNamara if there is going to be any evidence that perhaps other things were going on in the department that he would like to say, you know, she's no, she's known about all of it.
Speaker 7: If so, again, it's all speculation.
Speaker 11: But at the end of the day, she was supposed to be the oversight divine was above farewell. But then you know, Chief McNamara has to take accountability at the end of the day. So I would like to, uh see if that pans out to anything.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Uh that that that that totally that totally makes sense of the way, you know, we could we could see things go. Uh just wait and also you know there was word yesterday about possible shake ups in both those departments, according to Sean and and I believe that it was Javier Basquez. I just want to say hello. Something in the chat I love this perscutto song, which what's thank you? That is so awesome? So anyway, anybody here not like perscutto anyway.
Speaker 4: Just one thing.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of discussion in the chat about, oh, he waived this attention hearing. That's because there's a new lawyer, and the new lawyer wants to be credible, obviously asking for bail at this moment on behalf of a guy who was indicted for the crime that he was and then staging a suicide and potentially facing charges for killing an unborn child. He's not getting released.
Speaker 4: He's going to be held.
Speaker 8: The lawyer is simply being credible. It's a feudal argument. Perhaps at the future date they'll they'll do that when they get prepared, but probably not. This guy's going to be rotting in federal custody, probably for the next several decades. But it's not he's not waiving a hearing because he's rolling over, or the lawyer is stupid, or he doesn't want this. It's the lawyer making that decision, saying this is not credible and you have no credibility, and only the lawyer can even make you look remotely credible in that situation, and asking for bail for this guy is just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So that's all that is.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't read into it meaning anything more than the lawyer telling the client we can't ask for bail right now.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, no pun intended. Sandra, Excuse me, look at that. I just called missy Sandra. This is so weird. I told you I'm totally ready to hook you up with the medium who can communicate with Sandra, even though I know he's already you sent you communications in the mornings. But anyway, what's your topic, hypothesis or question? My friend?
Speaker 9: I want to talk about uh Morrisey's office, and it's specifically Lieutenant Fanning because I'm trying to say this in a nice way. He's a liar. I could specifically speak to that because I spoke to him and one of the things that he lied about to me specifically was he said, oh, Farewell was really careful in his communications with Sandra. He wasn't saying much at all in texts. He was very very careful, and him and I went around and round, and I kept bringing it back up that I thought she was murdered, and he said, oh, no, I know what you know, I know I know what she was. She killed herself. I you know, I've seen thousands and tons and not necessarily thousands, but tons and tons of suicides and trust me, trust me, she killed herself. And he also said, uh, I forgot what I was gonna say. He also said that, you know, Sandra was very secretive, and I said that's because of the grooming, and he's like, yeah, but you know, she was very secretive, and you know she was messed up. So I want I want him to get a lot to eat because he lied to me, he lied to the family and repeatedly lied to Sandra's family.
Speaker 1: Sergeant Murphy, John So John, John, Fanny, your your thoughts saw John Fanning, Sergeant Murphy and he got unmute. Now you see of that?
Speaker 12: Yes we got to go, Yeah, yes, sir, Yeah, I think he's got I think he's got some huge culpability here, the investigation, the crime scene search.
Speaker 10: What the hell is he doing with a case that he was.
Speaker 2: Working, you know, in the same department, and then that goes back to what Missie was just talking about. As far as looking at Marssy, I mean, what is Marsy doing putting a family friend like Proctor in charge of one case and now putting Fanny Fanning in charge of a case that he worked with the suspects in. I mean, it just it just flies in the face of reason, and I think he's he's got a real problem. Who knows, maybe that'll be where.
Speaker 10: Where Farwell goes with his first flip. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There could be other players.
Speaker 2: As as Mark said, there could be other players, even another.
Speaker 1: Sorr. We just got Suzanna here.
Speaker 3: I might have given you a little.
Speaker 1: Nice I thank you. I didn't see you at the bottom of the screen, so thank you. I'm so glad you're here and you'll be able to go right after, right after Peter Murphy, I'm sorry if I interrupted you. Peter, are you were you?
Speaker 10: I think I pretty much got to where I wanted to go with that.
Speaker 2: That Fannings got some huge culpability here, and as and he ties it if they say that the fish rots from the head back or the head down, I guess that puts Marcy at the head, but fannings Fanning somewhere.
Speaker 1: In the middle. Yeah, I'd like I'm going to extrapolate on this when we get to Nurse Kim, or at least extrapolate on uh Missy's question we get to Nurse Kim. But before that, welcome missus Ann. It's an honor to have you on calling all beings. And did you hear the Missy's question when you were in the when you were in the chat.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been I've been waiting with baited breath. Don't worry.
Speaker 10: I'm on.
Speaker 3: I'm on every every bit of it. Don't you worry. And I if I may, it's some point I want to piggyback off of those points.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're going to go after Peter brings up his topic. Your topic is next, so go ahead.
Speaker 10: Uh what so?
Speaker 1: Did you have anything you wanted to add on Fanning or did you want us to go to go to Mark? Oh she's a mute.
Speaker 3: You said, Well, you said, Peter, I'm ready to go. When have a re Peter was still finishing the point.
Speaker 1: I believe he was finished.
Speaker 10: I'm done with Fanning.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not done with Fanning. So in terms of it, I guess a procedural question, if you will, was Fanning assigned to the role as lead detective in this case or did he insinuate himself via you know, it's sort of declaring a working knowledge of the facts of the town from that Sander was from and police programs, et cetera, knowing the players in the case. Or did he have to say, you know, or did his supervisor assign him to it and then it just went awry from there because the supervisor being detective, Sorry, is it lieutenant detective or the other way around? Gerard Metalliano who has since retired. I think he retired mid case.
Speaker 1: Actually, Peter, if you want to weigh in on that, I don't know if you have let's see. There you go, okay, you're you're you're man, there you go. What are you looking for?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, then you're looking for the name on on that Oliano.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I I'm down with Mettaliano. I'm wondering did he did he make Fanning, you know, take this case or you know Fanning and done for that matter, or was it just a sign in the due course of today, here's where you are, you know here, here is where you're going, because I think it's an important point whether or not he insinuated himself, sort of in Procter style, as being somebody who could contribute something which we now know is obviously the opposite.
Speaker 10: I can only speculate that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, there's ahead of that DA's office who we know who it is. And I don't think anybody should be in a position to just insert themselves into an investigation.
Speaker 4: I think they have to be assigned.
Speaker 2: Rightly or wrongly, and I would say that had to come from the top, and shame on them for allowing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, while we're still on that topic, you know, Gerard Mettaliano seemed to have a pretty vast knowledge of similarly conflicted cases that were fraught with issues such as I don't know who's familiar with the Brian Johnson case out of out of Millis. Metaliano was in charge of investigating this gentleman who was very new to the force, and he was in a relationship with a with a high school girl, and at some point, while he was being reprimanded that the relationship was not a good look, he had a public meltdown shot up his cruiser in this grandiose effort to draw attention to himself and become a victim, and Talliano was to summarize it the sort of bad cop in the room versus I don't remember who the good cop was vetting this guy and eventually bringing him down. So given his knowledge of situations of that ilk, didn't he see anything wrong with this investigation?
Speaker 1: That's an interesting I hadn't heard him, referenced, sir.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say with a big y e s he must should have.
Speaker 1: Thank you for adding that context. Mark, would you have anything on Fanning or what Miss Susanne just said.
Speaker 8: I mean, this guy's going to be the poster child of a disastrous investigation. The same way Michael Proctor is anonymous with the Cameron Reid investigation. I mean it's his investigation. He did a terrible job. He obviously missed a lot of signs as well as with other people.
Speaker 4: And the proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 8: Just on the way he did his work and the lack of professionalism in certain parts, which is only going to make the community feel less secure or less comfortable, and how the policing is there and The only example you need is when they first find, you know, a young lady, you know, terribly apparently hanging herself on a doorknob. It's understandable that you would have an initial literally night of incident, working theory that this.
Speaker 4: Looks to be a suicide.
Speaker 8: But you know, you go where the facts are, you don't reach a conclusion, and then kind of put the square peg in the round hole, and they just missed in him, as the lead investigator, missed so many signs. But I think what you can't avert your eyes to are at some point when you know that this guy Farewell, if nothing else, is just a dirt bag for what he was doing with a child, the way he was grooming her, having relations with her.
Speaker 4: He's married.
Speaker 8: I mean, he held his newborn child apparently, we now know, within a short period of time after apparently killing his own unborn child apparently. But this is all going to come back to him when you look at the report that he filed in this case, with his interview of Matt Okay in a.
Speaker 4: Parking lot.
Speaker 8: In an investigation of a suspicious death suicide, whichever it was, and for the state Police not even to say officer farewell, come to the department and do a formal interview in the DA's office. Right, They were more than willing to offer up, you know, facilities during other cases and whatnot.
Speaker 4: That's what you do.
Speaker 8: He's not Matt. The report itself is comically thin. It appears to be very self serving. You know, it certainly contains information which is disparaging, if that's the right word of Sandra, whether the facts are true or not. You know, obviously the things that he said to Missy, I can't speak to any of that, but that that sounds terrible. And at the end of the day, if they were having problems and he's the lead investigator, and you know, we can't get into the cell phone that you know, the other agency had no problem getting into the same way the other agency had no problem getting into in Karen Reid's case and in other cases. Why didn't they seek that other agency's help to get into the phone and this investigation, Why didn't they ask more questions or see more things that were disturbing which clearly suggested that this did not appear to be a suicide, based on her demeanor, her happiness about having a new child. Interview, These witnesses. It appears to be one giant whitewash for whatever reason, I don't know why. I don't know why they would be so quick to just dismiss a serious investigation like this, But at the end of the day, you know he's the Michael Procter of this when this goes sideways, so sucks for him, I guess.
Speaker 1: And before we toss this over to Nurse case In, Glare, thank you for showing up. It's pleasure to have you back here in the chat. If you would please check your or if you'd follow me, I want to DM you because I would like to get you on calling all beings as well, So thank you for stopping in again, sir. I also watch your show and come in the chat and Miss Jessica and b check your dms as well, because we're supposed to finalize a date for you to be on CAP so with if you do that, please, if you follow me, Glair, I can d M you. We'd get you get you set up on here U and Jessica as well, and Nurse Kim. I felt like I just want to put a little bit of a spin on this. I've really admired of that that episode where I want to say it was Turtle Boy, Kirk and Dave, which was an outstanding episode. But I it seems like Kirk is a little bit too charitable in terms of what Fannings and tensions might or might not have been. I think Mark is a little more charitable, and I think everything's purposeful. I don't think things were mistake were mistaken. I think they were done for cause. But what's your take on that? Man?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I respect Kirkmanahan, I respect Dave Colinane, and I respect heavily Mizzy and Suzanne. This is my first time getting to internet meet you, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your activism, for you never stopping, and for you keeping the pressure and the pedal like to the metal and we're.
Speaker 7: On our way.
Speaker 11: You know you guys, and it's all because of you. So you know, just round book base.
Speaker 7: Amen.
Speaker 11: So, just as it relates to Fanning, I've spoken with Dave, you know, off we've gotten you know, him and I are very close. We work on our show together and he's like a little annoying brother that I never wanted but I have, So we are aware of conversations that have occurred with Fanning talking, you know, to directly to Dave and Kirk, saying that women are emotional, okay, when relating this to Sandra Birchmore's apparent suicide at the time, women are emotional and that she made an impulse decision and like basically look the other way. He told the guys, what are you doing? Like why do you keep pursuing this? She did this to herself, like, you know, get over it.
Speaker 7: That's enough.
Speaker 11: And I think that at the end of the day, Michael Proctor is going to look like t ball.
Speaker 7: Compared to the Boston Red Sox of what.
Speaker 11: Fanning's incredible negligence, his malfeasance, and potentially his collusion with the Department of Stoughton to make.
Speaker 7: This go away and not be a headache for them.
Speaker 11: I also want to remind everyone that troop of Fanning had access to thousands of text messages, not Burno. It was found from Sandra Birchmore's laptop. It was all in her cloud, thousands of messages and texts. And when I lined up the AffA David to the Stoughton the Town of Stoughton report from twenty twenty two, there is the line where Matthew Fowell is admitting to a statutory rape of fifteen year old Sandra Birchmore that was heavily redacted but by dates and the only context of me too at the end of the sentence that was a response from Fowell that lines up exactly to one of the forty five pages. I believe it's page eight of the FBI after David. With that being said, there is no innocent explanation to that they knew about it.
Speaker 7: They did nothing, and they.
Speaker 11: Have this blood literally on their hands, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: And that is awesome. Me I, I have to agree with you. I don't think there is innocence or or mouth east and so I think everything was done with How do we how are we going to just think likely? You know, we're in New England. We come from England and what is what is England about? And Mark talks about this all the time in England. It's function follows form. It's how everything appears is what matters, not what's actually true. It's what the appearance is. And there's this is exactly what these guys are. We can't have a stoton cop you know, you know, implicated for this woman's death. We got to figure out how to cover it up. Kind of a Boston cop, you know, implicated in the death of John o'keeth. You know, we got to find some schmuck depending on Unfortunately the schmuck ended up with smarter than all of them. Peter, what what is your topic, sir? This evening question or hypothesis. We've got to get them off mute. There you go, you have to unmute the topic.
Speaker 2: Who was going to be already brought up, which was going to be the Fanning situation, which did get addressed pretty well.
Speaker 10: I think, you know, I think maybe that I could I could.
Speaker 2: Transition over to the crime scene investigation, which obviously brings in the Canton police to a degree. My understanding is that there were many offices on the Canton Police who either were at the scene initially or who rather report, saw some crime scene photos and basically said, tam school could clue that was no way a suicide.
Speaker 10: I've had this conversation with.
Speaker 2: Mizzi before, and that was out of the that was right out of the jump, right out of the box, or can't in police officers was saying that, Yet it came to be a suicide between Fanning and the medical examiner, which I guess is another major concern that we ought to think about as far as the evidence that appeared to make it not a suicide, however it was deemed. You know, the hyoid, all the many signs and symptoms, the ligatures, right, you know A to Z?
Speaker 10: Where do you want to go with that?
Speaker 2: And there's a plethora of stuff that anybody could comment on there, so about it.
Speaker 1: I will throw it around. If you were watching on YouTube right now, if you would take a moment to give us a like and a subscribe to the channel, if you'd be so kind, and really, it's hit it. And now let's get on to somebody who's got some damn expertise on this case. Miss Suzanne home girl.
Speaker 3: I'm humbled by the insinuation and I'm in the presence of greatness tonight. I can't. I'm geeking out already. But what if? What if?
Speaker 1: You mean to kick it out? Every time I have these people on? So what do you think crime scene? I mean, there's there's so much there, but yeah, is there something that sticks out to you? Like one aspect of it? Because we wanted what we want to do here is we want to get through the roundtable portion so we can get to open discussion. You guys can just kind of throw stuff at one another, So go ahead on that.
Speaker 3: Well, so, I mean, crime scene wise, it's there's a million at this point. We all know there's a million things, but with stands out the most we already know from from the FBI's drop of how did you guys miss this? How did you miss how did you miss the laundry? How did you miss the necklace? How did you miss all of those things? And didn't even take a cursory little pause, slight look away from what seemed to be a pre predetermined conclusion without a second look? Where was your duty to care in that regard? And I'm giving more of another rhetorical question than an answer, but these are these are the things that are our mind blowing at this point. How did you not take a moment to consider those things? And hey, guess what the FBI is asking that too, Like, I don't know if we can swear on how the f did you miss that?
Speaker 1: And and why was it or was it considered and disregarded? For cause? That's I think what Kim and I asserting here ye, Because that's.
Speaker 3: Where I'm going with that is how did you? How did you miss this? And and the I would say, I want to add, just from a you know, compassionate point of view, the flagrant disregard for a family member pointing certain facets out such as, hey, did you guys notice this the necklace here? That's broken? That was that was part of her that was that was an important detail. And the sweeping dismissal of oh, no, it's just there because the room is messy, and there's and and there's hair because there's cats running around. How dare you, sir? Is that's where I go with that. No pause, no, I mean not even human decency and reflecting on that being an important detail. So that's that's a big thing for me, and I'm sure for anyone who's who's read the case files.
Speaker 1: And the necklace. The family found the necklace, and I think the Vegas cops who are on with Mark the other night said they're always going to make a mistake. And Farewell had to have missed that. He had to have been in a hurry, and he had to have missed it because he wouldn't have you know, clearly, he would have if he would have saw that he knew that, that would have been an outlier. But anyway, the crime scene market, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, I say this all the time. If people listen to me, it gets repetitive.
Speaker 8: But I get all Colombo and the famous little things which nag, and really, with a trained investigator should nag, especially when you again come across what appears to be a suicide. But the most basic investigation should have immediately led them to challenge that initial theory and just follow the evidence and dig deeper. And for me, it's the freaking laundry. Okay, nobody who has ever going to kill themselves, especially in a manner like that which you know, not to get graphic and all of that.
Speaker 4: It takes some effort.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you believe that she would do that, and would do that, particularly in the condition that she was in, knowing how excited she was to have a child and all of that. But the idea that she would make sure to change the laundry literally on the list of things to do before killing yourself, ordering DoorDash same concept, that just makes little sense to me. All the other clues that everyone else just mentioned that were missed, and if they simply kept those little things in mind. It doesn't mean they necessarily conclude that it wasn't a suicide, but if they keep more of an open mind, maybe they were a little more motivated to actually investigate rather than just sweep it aside and victim blame from what was being described by some of the other members saying, ah, you know, she's just an emotional troubled girl and that's horrible, and the other you know, the medical evidence is really disturbing because anybody unfortunately who has any familiarity with uh, you know, choking's strangulation and whatnot, understands the whole hyoid bone thing and as you know that that's generally strangulation as opposed to a partial weight hanging, which would not do that. I mean, these are things that investigators, including the medical examiner.
Speaker 4: How do you miss that? How do you and why is.
Speaker 8: It that in all of these cases that come out of the same jurisdiction, that are supervised by the same district attorney, the same local police department, the same guys from the state police, why do they always end up having to go to the Feds, who then have to put on their big boy pants and hire their own own expert to figure it out.
Speaker 4: I mean, Karen read again.
Speaker 8: They had to call in the ARCA people to tell us what it is, in this case, the ARCA witness for lack of a better term, with They had to get a separate medical examiner.
Speaker 4: This is crazy that you shouldn't have to do that.
Speaker 8: That's insane that you can't even rely upon the medical examiner and the state police and the district attorney's office to do anything. So it's just one giant failure across the board. But to me, it all goes back to the little things. If they just paid attention to them, maybe they'd be a little more motivated to do the right thing. And the last thing is it's extra awful because when they finally find out what happened here and what he did, if it's not bad enough that this was a young girl who joined an explorer's program to learn life skills, to learn how to be a responsible young adult, how to be mentored by police officers who you're supposed to run to and trust, not get groomed, raped, killed, and then framed for your own murder, essentially by staging a false suicide and hearing what everyone is saying about the reaction of some of these state police guys, which is little more than just a shrugger your shoulders and saying she's just an emotional, troubled girl who cares. This is I mean, honestly, this is revolting at at a whole other level, and it's just this is quite gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and allegedly Mark that this lieutenant was allegedly was involved in somehow marshaling or the the Karenry jurors, and so it would beg the question, you know, why is he involved in that when they're when they had witnesses that were testifying on the stand that we're his colleagues. I don't know if anybody can confirm that. I don't know, Peter.
Speaker 8: I don't touch that because I don't know if that's true. We have a problem that needs to be discussed. I just don't know if that's accurate. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I have a lot to say about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, please please let us know, Peter, if you're able to find out if that was the case, if if he was actually at the courthouse and was involved in some uh in some measure of dispelling or dismissing or removing those those two jurors that Turtle Boy believes we're pro kring red jurors, and now he's talked to at least two of them. So I mean, uh, anyway, so let's move on. Uh So I think we hit that Kim. Did you get to speak to that one and we went back to the mark or no?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just would like to say just a feel so as it relates to the crime scene.
Speaker 7: Just bringing it back to that is that when Trupa.
Speaker 11: Dunn met Lank and McCord at Sandra's apartment complex, he noted in a memorialized report from February seventeenth, twenty twenty one, like when I read through it, it stated that around in the room of her bedroom right that there was an army ACU Duffel bag ACU pattern Duffel bag. Now, Babes, I don't know about you, but for me, that was and it ended up being that strap that was tied around her.
Speaker 7: Okay in this alleged self takeout.
Speaker 11: Now, Matthew Farwell and Billy Fowell are like very skilled they were in the army.
Speaker 7: I know that Matthew was an explosives you know tech.
Speaker 11: I think from two thousand and four to two thousand and eight, and William was actually higher up in his Army service. And however like as a as a ranking, he had even a higher one. Now Sandra, I know, did go to basic training or she had, you know, enlisted in the army, but she was not there long. She didn't make it through a goop camp. A specific ACU duffel bag would have been something that when you're looking at what you are alleging that this victim had affixed herself to a closet and a door knob, that's important.
Speaker 4: And it's just.
Speaker 7: One line, one line in this little report.
Speaker 11: And I was just shocked that that didn't spark a little bit more interest. I looked down, I went down a rabbit hole, but I could only find I thought it was Army combat unit.
Speaker 7: But it's only Army.
Speaker 11: Camouflage, so potentially depending on the digital whatever of it, like however the print was, but you know those are That was just something that stood out to me and I thought, well, I mean, this is this firewell leaving a calling pod babe, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like that he is if that was his bad or something.
Speaker 11: You know, that just was very uncomfortable, along with her necklace, along with the nine thousand, six hundred and forty four other things that did not point to Sandra Birchmore in any way, shape or form attempting to not want to be here with her and her.
Speaker 7: Child in the future.
Speaker 11: Okay, and I just I mean, I could go into the medical examine and stuff.
Speaker 7: I won't keep it on the scene, but that was very.
Speaker 11: Important, and I think that everyone should try to go back and look at those mass State Police reports if they have a chance to.
Speaker 1: That's a great detail. And in fact, Miss Jessica and Miss Jessica and b is in the chat. He was Army EOD and when she deployed, I think Farwell's unit support her. That's one of the things that we were tweeting about on or we were dming about on Twitter, was her army career, and I believe one of Farmel, one of Farwell's units supported hers. As far as the ACU business, I deployed with the Army as a civilian after I retired from the Air Force to do some work, and all the body armor I got was ACU patterned. But I will say this, I don't think she would have been able to leave basic training with any uniforms, they would have taken those, but an army Duffel bag. They'll typically take you down to go shopping at the PX or the MINIPX during Basic so that you can buy toiletries, you can buy different items there, and she very easily could have bought an ACU Duffel bag there at the PX, because I know we did that when way when I was in Basic, we went down there and bought swag and brought it back to the dorms. And that was stuff that after you graduated Basic you could take with you. It was your personal stuff, not issued. It's quite possible that it was her duffel bag that she got from the BX. But it's something that we should look into because we could ask a family member that did she come home with an ACU Duffel bag from basically, So it's a great question mark you wanted to I'm going.
Speaker 8: To add one thing we were talking about, what did they miss? They're missing one of the most obvious things. Anytime there's a suspicious death, you're looking did anybody have an obvious motive to harm her? I mean, it's just this is like common sense investigation one oh one. And I don't think you need to be a genius to figure out married man okay, on duty police officer, full career, has kids with wife literally one right after Sandra died. Can anyone think of a reason why perhaps a guy living that so called, you know, good life that he had might not want the so called troubled girl who's given him a hard time is very much wants to have.
Speaker 4: His baby and wants to be known.
Speaker 8: And he did everything he did to her previously, she becomes a problem. That doesn't mean that anyone in his situation necessarily kills anyone, But how does that not jump out at you and say that's something we have to look into and dig deep before we just you know, suicide this away and pat officer farwell on the head and say go back to doing solid police work and.
Speaker 4: Have a nice life.
Speaker 8: I mean, they just I don't know how he doesn't become an obvious immediate suspect that gets heavily scrutinized. And when he says I deleted my messages, well what did you delete? And dig and dig and go to go find go to the FBI, go to whoever get the information and be tenacious and if he didn't do it, then give him a clean bill of health.
Speaker 4: But put the effort in for Christ's sakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're getting great, great comments in the chat about all these different aspects of what we're talking about. Yeah, and yeah, you know, I think, don't I'm not sure what this one says here, but where is it here? Because of corruption? Right anyway, the topic now belongs to.
Speaker 9: I didn't get to say. I didn't get to talk.
Speaker 1: On the sub How do we forget the principle? How do you forget Tom Brady? We're in the huddle and I'm looking around and like, I'm ready to clap, and there's no Tom Brady.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Tom, Well, somebody actually just you just kind of zip by somebody's comment that I was going to make. There's two two, A couple of things. Her phone that was right by her leg, you know. I another thing I got fanning to admit. I specifically asked him did her phone stop moving before he left? And he said yes. He said he thought she killed herself as he was leaving, and I was like, okay, yeah, And also it pertains to the crime scene, but it's they extended into the hall, the hallway where you know the video of him coming in and out. I mean, you see that video and you could tell this guy is up to something. My other issue is with the Canton Police. There were five officers, four reports that I have, and every officer has something listed differently of what was used as for the ligature. And that's a problem for the Canton Police department. That is a huge issue. Why couldn't these officers agree on what she hung herself with if she had done that, you know that. That was one of the issues that made me say what is wrong with this? And to kind of end my thing is the name that they me and Suzanne talk about mention this all the time. What they named the case the black light case. And you know what you find with black light?
Speaker 13: Oh, blood splatter, right, the other thing you find with black light, Peter, because they were trying to that.
Speaker 9: She was, you know, permiscuous and stuff like that, so they had to use a black light and you know, in her apartment and to investigate her. So even in the title that they used to investigate her case was disparaging against her. Like we've mentioned the necklace, there is no reason why that necklace wasn't found by what there were. I believe four Canton police that went in, one didn't really go into the crime scene, and then all the rest of the Massachusetts State Police officers that went in, none of them found found that necklace. And it had to be a family member that brought it forward. That is utterly unacceptable. Somebody should have seen that necklace.
Speaker 8: Not only is that unacceptable, but it makes it harder for the fence. I'm not saying it's going to matter. This guy's got real problems, but you know, he's going to argue they didn't see it because it wasn't there. I mean, he's going to use that to assist his defense. So as awful as it is now that you know, everyone seems to believe that this monster, alleged monster did this terrible thing, the either misconduct or incompetence of these initial cops actually potentially harms the case against you know, the real bad actor here. And it's so it's just they're the awful gift that keeps on giving there. I mean, this is just a train wreck at every level that these guys have left.
Speaker 9: Let's hope it's in crime scene photos so he can't you know, so they did get.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it won't matter ultimately.
Speaker 8: I mean, this guy's he's he's got real problems, but it's just atrocious police work and a lack of respect. And again the only word that comes out is revolting.
Speaker 4: I mean, this whole thing makes you want to take a shower and throw up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very very it's very very disturbing, and I think I want to say so. Missy pointed out the a side of that record about the necklace. I pointed out that that Farewell missed it, and she pointed out the more important point is that the police didn't document it, that it was found by a family member. And the other thing is, I believe Missy in Fannings report he was sort of making alluding to the fact that she had been with other officers to make her appear more promiscuous. Was it was that Fannings report, well.
Speaker 9: Throughout the report, it was they were trying to make her, you know, sound crazy, like she was a whore, a badge, bunny, you know, whatever you want to call it. And it was it was just basically to make her look bad and stare it away from you know, these guys. And also they Wan. I've spoken to a bunch of witnesses that they've spoken to, and witnesses that they never even approached. That's egregious too. There are so many witnesses, her friends that they never even contact. What I'm finding out is the only people that they approached were the people who actually called them. They had to interview her teachers because they were the ones who reported it. They didn't even call like some of her closest friends they never spoke to. That's insane that they would have been able to figure out what was going on.
Speaker 1: In her life.
Speaker 4: Sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to find out too much information, Yeah, because then you know that could lead to an officer being guilty guard you know, and they are. I'm sure they are, Like Peter knows, there are great officers in Canton and in Stoton and an MSP. We're talking about some real idiots and rot people that are just criminals. They're criminals. They just happened to wear uniform, but they're criminals. So all right with that, let's go to Suzanne. Now, what would be your topic? Man from mister Veto.
Speaker 3: Actually that was a great segue. DJ. It's not my topic, but you mentioning about the good the good officers, And I actually raised this question with an official that I was able to meet recently and said, okay, so you have the good, good officers who are trying to recover from this heinous situation and trying to make peace with it so that they can protect and serve without this dark cloud over their heads. What are you you know, what's being done to secure their mental health so that they can excel as the good guys who protect and serve, Because that's a huge problem. And so you've got the good guys who who are honorable officers that want to protect and serve the right way. But how can they do that if their work is put on pause to look over their shoulders for guys who are going to retaliate against them or say, hey, remember that thing you just saw or heard or that call that came in. No, you don't know, you didn't, and now they're you know, they're frightened. I don't want to characterize how they would react, but let's just say, off balance from doing their job. We want them to feel secure. We want them to be okay doing their jobs, and the only way to do that is to have a safe atmosphere, and to think to ask an official in charge of these things and say just sort of pivot back to me, you know what do you think? I thought, Okay, I'm not I ain't the one to give that answer. I had it on good authority that you might know, sir. Then they don't seem to have a solution to that. So that's that wasn't my topic. But since you mentioned it, topic apart from the issue of Fanning's assignment that day was it's about our our guy, Robert Divine, and I would I'd love to hear Mark's input on this as a point of fact that I don't know what to do with. Really is that so Robert Devine is currently he's an attorney, Robert Devine esquire And in terms of time frame, we know that February first the day that Sanders last day he communicated with her in some way. February second he swore into the bar. February fourth was when she was found. I guess I just put that question into the ether. What if anything, does that does that mean? Thanks, What if anything does that does that mean? Is that problematic? Is that indicative of something?
Speaker 1: What do you find from that? Mark, Wow, what if anything, well, in what way?
Speaker 4: I mean, what is him being a lawyer?
Speaker 8: Which is bizarre admittedly in this whole twisted thing. I'm not sure what being a lawyer has to do with this bizarre timeline. But you know, lawyers when they get admitted to practice have to pass you know, a character and fitness examination. I'm assuming when he filled out his application and got interviewed for that, he did not include, you know, have been credibly accused of grooming and having inappropriate contacts with children. It's a bizarre timeline. I don't to me though, if he just happened to get sworn into the bar, I don't know how it works in Massachusetts, but certainly in New York, that's just the day they give you, you know, depending on when you took the bar exam, when you passed it. And it sounds like one coincidence, and I don't know that there would be.
Speaker 4: Any relation about it.
Speaker 8: But as far as the other stuff, why would he be communicating with her on the.
Speaker 4: Day that she died?
Speaker 8: I don't, I mean, why do they have any relationship at that point after what you know, he had to have known was happening to her and what his buddies perhaps did. And he's how many years older than her? And you know, as of a couple of years ago, why would he be communicating with.
Speaker 4: Her at all? But I don't know what to draw from that, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you Mark that the assignment of the date swhere in because I've got it in front of me. So it was in January that the assignment you know, to come in and swear in was in January. The swearing in was the day after the last contact with Sandra, but in two days before she was found.
Speaker 1: So those are those are.
Speaker 3: Just the you know, sort of the nagging questions of yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, are you suggesting that he tried to give himself kind of an alibi during this time period?
Speaker 4: I mean, I just don't know what.
Speaker 3: Although I'm not suggesting anything other than it's the timeline is sketchy. Yeah, No, not not an alibi per se, because he communicated with her the day she she died. And he just disputes it. He says, no, I didn't, that wasn't really me. That name you have from Facebook that you think is me, is is really mel Gibson? You know so, so it just it's just one of those nagging things that stands out is does it mean something or is it just another you know, like Nurse Kim said, another wormhole that you're diving down and can't see the light of day because you're obsessed with it.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean again, I don't know what having contact with her and then getting sworn in and then doing whatever he did. I mean, if people have busy lives, I mean, look at Farewell, he was able to pencil in in his calendar, apparently commit murder, stage it to his suicide and you know, run to the hospital and hold my newborn.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 8: That's probably one of the most grotesque facts in this hole sick and sordid tail.
Speaker 4: But you know it, I don't know. I just don't know, Jim.
Speaker 1: Do you find any serendipitous confluence of events anything to do with Robert divine ascension to attorney at law and and and and his messages with Sandra.
Speaker 3: Are you asking me?
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking Nurse Ken. I think she's on mute.
Speaker 4: I think she's frozen.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Oh I was can you see me, yes, ma'am?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Guy now man, all.
Speaker 11: Right, So, uh do I think that there is a correlation between Divine and the dates? Listen, I don't believe that anything is just a coinky dink. Okay, it does not for me in this because of all I don't know. It just everything can't be just this is another one for the team in my opinion. And I don't think that Robert Divine being a lawyer, and I've looked at his records, okay, because it's all public record, right, his practice is in Easton, right, guys, So you know, I was looking at his court filings and what I like, you know, of his of his LLC.
Speaker 7: And I'm just like he it was just a.
Speaker 11: Very interesting transition that he made. He made it at a very at a very interesting time. Is it related, I you know, do we know know? But I would say that for myself, just seeing everything, I have a skeptical eye with it all.
Speaker 4: Now in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, yeah, that that totally makes sense. It's just they're just really weird thing. They're very very bothersome coincidences in this case, well, in the case of holding the baby, it's not a coincidence. But but in this case, I think it's very coincidental. Mark holding the baby DJ.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm so sorry, but holding the baby DJ in the same sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he killed? I know. I mean, this dude is he's a monster. I mean, you guys have described him aptly on different shows. I've heard you and mar Can other people, and as he describe this guy, he really is a monster. And people freak out. They're like, man, this guy was on the street. Can you imagine what he could have done to another innocent person that just said or did the wrong thing. It's very scary.
Speaker 8: You groom them, you're there, you're supposed to be mentoring them, and I mean they come right in.
Speaker 4: I mean, these are kids.
Speaker 8: Looking to be with cops and they respect cops, and the cops are supposed to train them.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's worse than anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is.
Speaker 8: But this is also part of the you know, if you deal with sex abuse and exploitation of children, that's part of the grooming stuff. If you have a credible position and role that people look up to, that's easy. I mean you can lure them in because you're in a position of trust or you're supposed to be, and it's all just sickening. But yeah, I mean, it's not surprising at all that it would happen in something like an explorer's program because the kids are looking and want to trust the cops, and it's the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: It's and it's I want to just say further, It's happened in my own in the military. It's happened between senior enlisted and junior enlisted. It has happened between UH company great officers and junior enlisted, and those people end up out of the service or in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. So it doesn't only happen there. It's it's just police are very I said, have a conversation with somebody today. Police, even a town police officer like Peter was was, is very very powerful. A four star general drives off base wearing a golf shirt, flax and a sports jacket as non a town police officer can take away his freedom just like that in a traffic style for any reason that they choose. A four star general has no power off of a base, but even a town police officer, not to mention a state police officer or somebody at that level, or someone at the federal level, there's an enormous amount of power that it takes a certain type of mindset like Peter to corral that that ego and just keep it in check so that you don't overstep your boundary. And if someone has criminal proclivities, it doesn't take long to figure out, Hey, I can enforce the law, but I can break the law whenever I want to. And then obviously we're seeing that happen. For somebody in the chat that mentioned that, I want to say that real quick, that is, oh, are you serious. I want to say that this is not a state. This is not a Massachusetts thing. The one party state in the political stuff has nothing to do with it. This has happened in North Carolina. This has happened in Florida. This has happened extensively in my home state of New York, and particularly in New York City. Mark and I have discussed several incidents in New York City. This has happened in South Carolina. There are many states.
Speaker 4: Phone yesterday in New York City.
Speaker 8: I mean literally the chief of the NYPD, our commissioner, had his phone day. I mean it's as part of an investigation at the alleged corruption that may or may not involve people close to Eric Adams, who's the mayor of New York City.
Speaker 4: So it happens everywhere.
Speaker 8: But it's also important when somebody says our cops are bad, you can't be that broad stroke. That's it's not fair to good cops, including one who's on this panel.
Speaker 1: Even while this may be true, there's Peter Murphy's Peter Murphy's and Sean McDonough's, and Javier Vesquez and those two gentlemen Gonzo and I can't remember the other gentleman from Vegas. Awesome, awesome police officers. So anyway, all right, so Mizzy, did you want to react to your buddy Suzanne's your colleagues topic.
Speaker 9: I just think it's absolutely disturbing that he's still a lawyer in practicing.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 9: That that's to me, it's inappropriate that this man is able to practice as a lawyer.
Speaker 4: Not good for business. I can tell you that law I mean, let's what.
Speaker 8: I don't know what kind of law he practices, but getting clients with being wrapped up in this is probably not the best business model.
Speaker 9: The problem with that is there's a lot of people who I mean, now, after what happened last week, people are hearing names, but his name isn't really being bounced around with it. It's mostly Matthew. So, I mean, we do a lot of standouts in Stone, like we've done one almost every month and down into the town town square, and there's so many many people that don't even realize that Sandra Birchmore is from Stone. They think that she's, Oh, she's that Canton girl that got murdered. So so he's getting to represent people from in an area that people don't even know that he's in a part of this case. And that's what I find disserving that, like he's able to operate with nobody really knowing what what he what he did to Sandra Birgemore because he is this He was part of the grooming. He did abuse Sandra. I mean he was having activities in cars with Sandra and Clindestine meetups with Sandra. He was part of the abuse of Sandra. And he and like I said before, he did groom the boys.
Speaker 1: They were little.
Speaker 9: Scumbags when they were a little young too, but he did take them under his wing. Someone that Robert Divine specifically groomed himself, who was in the class with these boys. Is the one who said it he was grooming them too. So this guy, to me, it's just astounding that he is able to still operate as a lawyer.
Speaker 8: And I'm not defending him, let me be clear, I'm just being the lawyer. He's not charged with anything at the moment. He's not formally accused of anything. And the way the system is is he enjoys a presumption of innocence the same way Farewell does. And you you know he that's a hard concept. But clearly if he gets implicated officially in any of this, and it doesn't even mean indicted by the Feds, but just somehow gets publicly linked to this, then you know he's going to have problems with his law license and business and whatnot. But I mean, there, it's up to any individual if they want to hire him. I assume if they google him they see all kinds of unpleasant things.
Speaker 4: This certainly doesn't help that for him. I imagine these kinds of forums. But you know, even a guy like that.
Speaker 8: Until he's formally accused or whatever, is going to earn his livelihood same way Farwell was. Until a week and a half ago or two weeks ago, was literally driving a truck until they told me he had been arrested in New Mexico apparently. But you know, whatever will happen. That was a joke, obviously, But whatever happened to Divine will happen or it won't. But if he gets publicly linked to this, there will be disciplinary proceedings. And of course, if you ultimately are convicted of a felony, that's automatic dispartment. I mean, there's a process for that. But you'll have disciplinary problems if you're mixed up in a child grooming investigation that ultimately results in your buddy, you know, being accused of murdering an innocent young woman.
Speaker 1: And as far as clients, Missy, I don't think my miniature pincher mix Athena. I don't think she would hire Divine, So I don't think he's in danger of getting any new clients.
Speaker 3: Peter does he does, He does have, He does have clients. What kind of the Yeah, he's representing a state law and wrongful termination and he specializes in tort law, which is ironically what he's Yeah, that's quite cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Well, Athena has already barked that she would not hire him. So I just want to say she wants to say that for the record, I want to record that. So anyway, Peter Peter and anything on Robert Divine.
Speaker 10: I would just, I guess, like to suggest to submit that.
Speaker 2: I got to believe and I do believe totally in effectiveness and the efficiency of the FED. I'd go out and a limit and speculate that they either came into town on a case that was prior to the Sandral Burchmore case, or that brought them to the Norfolk County.
Speaker 10: And I believe that you know, they've got whatever Lovey said the other day.
Speaker 2: He's got one hundred and twenty five or one hundred and fifty agents working out of that office on various cases. And I think I think it would be very doubtful if they don't have one hundred percent of what they need on this case to bring pretty much everybody to justice. And I'm sure when they they made that grab the other day, not the one in New Mexico, the one in Revere, I'm sure that you know the wires and the chattel was just absolutely deafening, and that they gathered and garnished a bunch more of information and targets, and.
Speaker 10: Would I go out in a limit.
Speaker 2: And do the over under that there's gonna be your rest this week. I'd speculate there will be probably at least one more, maybe two more.
Speaker 10: And wow, I don't that's just I have no receipts for that, So please don't don't go to the bank with that. The check will bumps. But I really think that that there's a lot more coming out of this very soon.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're gonna as you know, we've all indicated, this is a horrific, horrific case. And if you read those forty five pages, you just you're looking for help, you're looking for medication.
Speaker 10: They're so bad. And I don't think the FID they're gonna let this go away anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I think they're going to put an end to it mighty fast.
Speaker 1: Oh God Lord here prayer. I say that every time we talk about these these cases where we're in need of justice, Mark, do you have something that we can chew on on the topic.
Speaker 4: Well, how long?
Speaker 8: And this is not meant that's not a joke, not hostilee. I'm not even telling how long before they clean house, Whether it's in the DA's office out there, the state Police unit which lives in the DA's office and works hand in hand with the DA's office, whether it even extends to the Canton police. How much more are the people who live out there supposed to take and have such little confidence in what the local cops are doing, what the state police are doing, what the district attorney is doing in case after case that they just seem completely incapable of investigating with any serious interest in the truth for one reason or another. And you know, I know they have a you know, new kernel coming in. Whatever that really means or doesn't mean, I don't know, but I mean, you have this arrangement where the state police guys are living in the DA's office. For all intents and purposes. They're all buddy buddy, they're eating lunch together, they're hanging out with the das. It's just one big incestuous law enforcement situation out there. And you can't have that because that leads to corruption in many different forms. It doesn't have to be the kind of corruption that may lead to somebody shuffling and sprinkling tailite pieces all over the lawn, which is an extreme form of corruption. If you believe that, but little things, letting things slide, like you see perhaps in this case, not being careful, not looking under every rock because you don't want to upset your buddies or you don't want to do this. You dig deeper, and you see a lot of these people in the state police they donate to the DA, people in the das off financially donate. They're beholden to each other that there's an unhealthy relationship there. It breeds corruption, and corruption can be in the littlest forms. Okay, it can be another example from the other case. It can be not saying we can't use a video that's clearly been flipped around and not proper because I don't want to get this guy in trouble because he's my friend. Those kinds of things, and it's just it goes on in all these big cases. Nobody out there seems to do anything about it. And are there going to be lessons learned and something that I wasn't aware of today And listening to some of the things, Missy, that you were talking about about your conversations with Fanning or whatever. The other problem in this culture, if you will, it is the misogyny the I mean, I mean, you look what's going on here, and you have Fanning, who is you know, victim blaming and victim shame shaming a probably murdered young woman. Okay, either way, even if you believe she took her own life, how are you just not more sympathetic to the horror show that she went through that would have led her to do that. I mean, she's a victim in every sense of the word, and anyone with a police officer above and beyond anyone else, should have some degree of respect for her and her family. And so you say, but you know, they're calling her promiscuous, they're telling you these things. And then you sit there and you say, oh yeah, let me go back to that other you know, other big case and say go back to the text messages about these are the kind of guys who would talk like that, right who send their you know, their their their bros. These messages about saying terrible things about women. Nobody's getting upset, nobody's telling them to stop. And this is the culture of the Folk State police people. And at what point is enough enough and you fumigate it, you just you blow it up enough, get them out of there because they're either incompetent on these cases or worse, and neither one of those is acceptable, right, I mean, this is this is a shit show either way, and people deserve better, and it just keeps happening, and how can anyone have any confidence in what they're doing? And to go back to something Suzanne was then saying, which is and then the people who lose in this are the good cops, and they're the ones who get demoralized because they take the heat for the crappy cops. And then you get people who say, I hate the cops, they all suck, they're all bad. That's totally untrue, but you see it again and again. What's going on there? You can understand why people feel like that. And then it demoralizes the cops. Then people good cops don't want to stay. They go New ones who you know you'd want to become don't come in, so the competence gets even worse, and it just gets It's awful, and just how much more of this? I don't you know, I don't know what else can be done.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this.
Speaker 8: Colonel has any real power. But you need a new district attorney. You need new troopers, you need new police officers at these towns, and ultimately, nothing's ever going to change with the people who live there don't vote and make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Apparently one of my awesome teammates from Dean was Colonel Mand's roommate when they were young cops. So yeah, we spoke a little bit about him. Nurse Kim, when's the other shoe going to drop? Do you think that there's going to be some sort of accountability? How do you see that framing up? Man?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I hope that there is accountability. I do still have faith in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts that we need to make this right. Okay, And I am not a constituent of Norfolk County, but I would just like to kind of say that I've heard a narrative, and we've seen this narrative with an old school way of thinking, and this is very I know that it does not only happen in Massachusetts. I get that, guys, but remember we're the first, right, We're the Pilgrims bits so like the we are the head of this and we were the first of the fifty states and of the thirteen colonies.
Speaker 7: I mean, let's go all the way back.
Speaker 11: But it has been troublesome. This is decades in the making. This is not something that happened overnight. This was insidious, This was pervasive, and it goes through many levels. The most concerning for me, though, is this narrative that Sandra is, you know, damaged by I.
Speaker 7: She was a damaged person. This is why this happened to her.
Speaker 11: And I'm gonna say this loud, and I've said it on every one of my shows, but I'm not gonna stop saying it. It is that damage was done to Sandra Birchmore. Sandra Birchmore was not damaged, Okay, do you do? You are you picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 10: Everyone, because she was not born damaged.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 11: And this is something that kind of gets lost in the sauce somehow. And I don't know if it's like a male versus female situation. But of course, Attorney Bettero is incredible and he is just saying all of that. But I just wanted to say that when predators sink their teeth into our vulnerable children, and that's what it is, guys, okay, is that predators grooming and predatory behavior happened, and petit. Well, let's just say perpetrators are going to look for a specific demographic. They are going to smell the weakness of whatever it is, a self esteem maybe not a two home household. And it doesn't mean that you as a child or as a family and a functioning unit. If you're a single parent, you're fine, you know, of course, there's nothing wrong with that. We just want to let you know that, you know, there are people that are sick and twisted in this world. Just watch out for our children, watch out for each other. And I pray that the I pray that the end is near, and the Norfolk DA's office is you know, burn it all down in my not not the actual place, but you know, just burn it all down and start from the beginning again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well can we can we just evacuate the building first, Kim?
Speaker 14: Yeah, no no burning, no burning, no metaphory metaphorical metaphorical burning, Okay, perhaps an axe handle and I don't know anyway, And to what Mark said.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, I just took the DD ethics course and you absolutely cannot give gifts to your supervisor or donations. You cannot do that that is a huge no no. In fact, at Christmas time they're limited to like a ten dollars a gift among like colleagues, and then there's a limit like if you have three or four people get a gift. But that's that is it. Man. You cannot be making donations to your supervisor like these idiots are to Morrissey. Sorry anyway, I digress.
Speaker 7: Won't do anything for Christmas. Mark, Now.
Speaker 8: We're not a public servant, So well right, anything you want for Christmas, see bring.
Speaker 1: It, yeah and call a name. You can't get anything for minihand for Christmas, just so you know, all right, So David has a questionnaire. David, thank you very much for the donation. If you have a question and you also have a blessing for us, that's awesome. And if you don't, we're still going to try to get to it. Mark. If the Feds take over per Se, can't police department can or will the use of polygraphs be used basically to help eliminate corruption? I can answer that one, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: Feds do polygraphs.
Speaker 8: I mean they're not admissible in court, as everyone knows, but the FBI absolutely uses polygraphs both internally if there are issues or in sometimes trying to determine whether someone's being credible. A polygraph, as many people know, it's not a lie detector. I know that's the colloquial. They detect deception or a lack thereof. But they're all dependent upon the critical questions being asked, you know, and whether they're clear. And they only ask about three pertinent questions. Some people rely on them, some don't. But if the Feds were coming in to try and figure out who's who's good, who's bad, yeah, they could definitely do that for sure.
Speaker 1: Every single FBI agent goes through a federal polygraph, Every single Customs and Border Protection Customs and Border Control agent gets a polygraph, and of course in the Department of Defense it's a TSSCI And if you go to there's one step above that. It's a polygraph level for certain positions that go even beyond sensitive compartment and information. For Mark. Thank you romy again, my homie, thank you so much for mister Mark betro Can you talk about the filing regarding Proctor's electronic data. I don't understand the Norfolk DA's office gets to decide what's turned over.
Speaker 8: Well, people need to understand how Brady works. And it's offensive because you know, there appears to be a track record in this particular county of maybe not being diligent in turning over discoverable or sculpatory evidence. But this is the way the system works. There is not a working presumption that prosecutors are unethical or engage in malpractice. And the way the system survives is that the presumption is the exact opposite, that they are going to do what they're supposed to do. And whether you want to believe that or not, given these people, that's how Brady works. You are relying upon them in the first instance, to disclose what they are supposed to turn over, and of course the risk if they don't and you later determined that they withheld or suppressed what the word lawyers would use rbal evidence that was in their possession. Custodier control evidence gets suppressed, convictions get reversed, prosecutors get brought up on, you know, in front of disciplinary proceedings or worse, depending.
Speaker 4: On you know how bad it is.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: The extreme example is Wendy Murphy's friend Mike Knifong, the former DA of the Durham Durham, North Carolina, who actually went to jail because he suppressed, you know, biological evidence which would have helped clear those the Duke lacrosse players. But as far as Procter, so, they already have his private phone text messages and they're going to have to, most likely any of the bad ones turn those over. They certainly adversely impact his credibility, which also is considered exculpatory. So the trick now becomes what about the work phone and the disclosure they made yesterday? So the first thing that's going to trigger everyone is the extraction reports that they got were done by the state police. So before you even get to how wonderful the DA's office is here, you are again, do you trust you know, Guarino and these other guys who screwed up the extractions and Karen Reid who probably screwed up the extractions in this case that we're talking about tonight and you know other cases down the line which I'm sure will be discussed.
Speaker 4: Did they do that right?
Speaker 8: And then do you trust the Norfolk DA to turn over what they're supposed to When most people will say no, but no judge is going to literally say I want to inspect these in camera, and I'll determine what's going to be turned over without more, They're just not going to do it, so you're going to be stuck with them trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: One of the things they kind of snuck in their letter was this idea, we're considering hiring and outside company to help us do that. You know, at first blush, that sounds like a good thing, But I look at it in a different way and say, are you people really morons to this level where you need help from an outside agency to look at this data and tell you what your ethical responsibilities are in disclosing favorable evidence. It's not that complicated because what you can always do is air on the side of disclosure, which is what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 8: Last point on this, you don't just get his whole phone. It doesn't work that way. They have a fair point about confidential investigative stuff that you don't get to see. If there are, you know, horrible autopsy photos of a murder victim that has nothing to do, you know, that shouldn't be disclosed. If there are names and stuff about confidential informants in cases who've done nothing wrong, know that that stuff shouldn't be disclosed, But in terms of having any confidence that they're going to turn over what they're supposed to, it's hard to do that. When they're saying, we may actually seek out help to help us do that. I mean that that's just yeah, remarkable to me.
Speaker 1: They're really good at bsing people who are super naive. Hey, Chavon, I saw your question for Peter. We are going to get to that question. We want to get through the roundtable. So let the roundtable portion of this, So let's sort of pick up the pace. We have twenty five minutes till Turtle Boy takes over the airways and we'll all be tuned into the Turtle Boy. So I think, Kim, did you get to let me see? The last person went it was Mark's topic? Right, yep, So it goes to Missy right, I was the first one. So, oh you were I thought it was Mark's topic.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was Mark's topic.
Speaker 1: But did you get to comment on Kim? She didn't. I didn't know. Yeah, okay, Nurse Kim.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, so I'm gonna go or is is he going to comment?
Speaker 1: No? I believe I didn't know if you got to comment on Mark's topic. It turned into more of a statement than a than a topic. But if you want to extract something from that, like practice cell phone, go ahead. Nope, all right, go, Well, mine's.
Speaker 9: To kind of go along with what Kim said. You know, people got to understand that at twelve into thirteen, Sander was groomed, defiled, disrespected, disregarded, coerced by these disgusting men, and ultimately murdered by one of them. But she was also discarded disrespected by the investigators who should have looked out for her and taking care of her, and they all end up being police officers. So on both ends of it, you know, the police didn't take care of Sandra when they should have been the ones who took care of her the most.
Speaker 1: So I'll just say that, yeah, yeah, the mindset we kind of tried to get into the mindset the Hubris where what is the genesis of where people go, I can do this and I can get away with it and nobody's going to hold me to account for it. That I think literally, we could probably do a good thirty minutes on that topic. But did you have any commentary on on what Mark brought out?
Speaker 10: Peter on what the phone disclosure was the other day.
Speaker 4: Now I'm fumigating them from top to bottom, all of the cast of characters.
Speaker 8: You just do this apparently again and again, and it's like groundhog Day on these investigations.
Speaker 1: It's just awful.
Speaker 10: Just I concur with that, and I've been advocating that.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been talking to a lot of people, including on many of the Canton media sites, Mark.
Speaker 10: Receivership.
Speaker 2: I mean, at some point, you know, I know for a fact that the town of Canton residents, many of them are talking about moving.
Speaker 1: Out of town.
Speaker 10: They said, this is just horrible. We don't trust our police department. We're almost afraid to down line one to one. It's a culture that, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm not, I believe, I'm not painting the Department of Canton Police Department with a bright white brush. But there's an inherent problem there and with some people apparently and obviously with the DA's office and the state Police.
Speaker 10: And I mean one.
Speaker 2: Example would be, look at man has been in office as the acting colonel for what eighteen months? Now, suddenly they're going to bring in this gentleman from New Jersey. I have not vetted him yet I know I'll use his name. Howard Carr has looked at it and said he's got concerns. But I think again I mentioned it fish rots from the head down. You've got to start at the top. You've got to start with the select board. You've got to start with the governor. You've got to start. You've got to start somewhere. And you've got to work down and and.
Speaker 10: Vet these people.
Speaker 2: And you know, unfortunately the good cops can't say anything because they will be their career will be over for all intensive purpose, and they'll and they could be even hunted. And I mean I've been told just for my speaking out to stay out of Canton because it's a target on my back whatever that means.
Speaker 10: So it's it's tough.
Speaker 1: I'll leave it it down that that really makes me sad, Suzanne, Like, do you have for like in The Godfather One, I think it was the little thing of being sect aside that the Corleone child as Dodd Corleone had a heart attack. Do you have something like that you could use on on the Normoka District Attorney.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to err on the side of my optimism and naive tay as far as maybe getting some help and support for the officers that that are already in these systems, because you know, to Peter's point, and maybe I mentioned it earlier, if the good officers are tormented by the bad officers and they're in fear of retaliation, and they're looking over their shoulders for that danger instead of the danger in the community, then how can they how can they function? It's you know, it's not it's not the faults of the honorable protect and serve, but what systems are in place to help them? I mean, again my pie in the sky idea of you know, sort of intervention you know, within the departments and outside agencies, maybe some that are civilian instead of other cops helping cops already there. I mean, they're I don't, I don't want to use the word in incestuous about fixing a problem, but it's already a problem that the cops are investigating other cops. We already saw that that didn't work out very well. So maybe some civilian oversight, some therapy, you know, I don't. I'm not a person to decide these things. That's why I'm baffled when I'm having these conversations with those who are expert allegedly in these things. What you know, isn't there a task force that may come in to assist in a crisis adult situations such as Stowton and Canton are in at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's a beautiful take on it, you know, and maybe it will take, you know, an outside agency, And I think that's what Peter's kind of aiming for with his initiatives. And relative to the New I believe it or not, the New York State Police New York State Trooper colonel is a classmate of mine from high school. So I'm gonna see if he knows who this gentleman is from New Jersey. It's possible they've been at symposiums together or formal schools. Some of these guys even go to like some of the senior officer schools like in Annapolis and so forth. They are state police that get to go to those those leadership schools, and that the names of them are escaping me, but I know that some police get to go to those.
Speaker 3: Well, how about it. He's and in some some differently he's not biased by the same players in the same state. So there's already optimism in that that it's not his golf buddies that he's you know, coming into it. It's just it's overwhelming how much how much everybody is altogether, how much is the same people over and over and over. Yes, so change obvious needs to occur. And and I'm piggybacking off of a point Mark made that's not even relevant to what you asked me. But about the the the cell phone issue and all of that it with with Procter, it's going to be it's going to be eclipsed by what we're going to find in the case that we're talking about right now. It's it's another one of those sort of Okay, you were upset and disgusted and horrified about what was being said by Procter on the stand, You better be sitting down for what you're going to hear that that's coming out of Fannings his knowledge from this case, because it's going to be horrendous. I mean that the conversations leading up to Matthew Farwell's arrest, there were incidents where there were things being discussed about, joking about how Sander was found. There is there is no depth to describe exactly how terrible these communications are, and.
Speaker 1: Did they ever think about maybe choosing a couple of troopers to investigate the case that weren't former stotent cops. Did that ever occur to anybody from an ethical standpoint? Probably not.
Speaker 10: That's a really good question.
Speaker 3: For that issue. I mean, you don't. You don't even take pause if you hear your your buddy talking about this deceased girl in a joking manner. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh. But they don't, as Mar's pointed out on many occasions, they don't shame, they don't self reflect, and they don't Ethics is not a consideration, and and what's right and what's what's legal, ethical, moral are not considerations for these people. And that's where the hubrist comes in. We don't need to care about that. That's that's not something we worry about. That's something you worry about, you people out there. We don't worry about that because we got each other's back.
Speaker 8: Well, that's the laziness and arrogance, and that leads to corruption at I mean, that's it's it's not unique in any situation where you get the same people in power, they get lazy, they get comfortable and they just get arrogant and then things just slide. I mean, I say this all the time, but what you see in Norfolk County is exactly what happened in Brooklyn, New York when when Charles Hines was DA, and it ended with him being under federal investigation and finally getting tossed out and being the poster child of a wrongful conviction crisis related to their suppression of evidence and terrible work and that kind of thing. And the similarities with what you're seeing nor Folks not like as far along in that story, but it's just strikingly similar.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a great diet program for Morrissey if he ends up, if that happens to him. But we only have fourteen minutes left, so we need to blast through Nurse Kim's topic. And we have a question from Chevan. I don't know if Sean's from Ireland, but I love it. It's a completely Irish name, this one right here. So we're gonna have to get to where is chevn Oh, boy, there it is. We're going to get to this question for you, Peter. So but let's get through nerves. So let's keep this very succinct and brief in response to the brilliant, the one and Only Nurse Kim's topic. Amen.
Speaker 7: Okay, so I just wanted to say that.
Speaker 11: On February ninth, Matthew Farwell allowed his phone. He gave his consent for his cell phone, the iPhone eleven to troop a fanning.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 11: Also in the memo guys where he wrote, you know what this is pertaining to? He wrote in the death investigation of Sandra Burchmore, But at the bottom he wrote in the suicide it wrote suicide right underneath.
Speaker 7: On February ninth, Bibbs he why is Matthew.
Speaker 11: Fawell being a medical examiner or determining a cause of death in Sandra Birchmore where he is an alleged witness at this time? It just rubs me the wrong way. I don't like his I don't like his handwriting anything about it. And then this goes into the next Patrick Hanley was the attorney for Matthew Fowell. Initially he refused to He wrote this composed letter from their law firm, Butters and Brazilian, and they refuse to do a DNA test, refuse a polygraph.
Speaker 7: We know all of that. Now I have a question because Trooper Fannings said that.
Speaker 11: That Hanny Hanley was known to him, not like in his in his reports it says Hanley is known to me and the in the representation for Matthew Fowell. So Biggs I end up doing some research. We know that he's at Butters and Brazilian.
Speaker 7: But they are the.
Speaker 11: There is, they are the sponsors for Mass State Police, and I was wondering if there is any kind of, I don't know, appearance of impropriety, or is there something that perhaps if this is an agency that is representing the union of Mass State Police and they are involved in these galas every year, they've been representing them for years now, is this something that like maybe Hanley shouldn't be writing letters for a defendant in a criminal investigation that is being investigated by his own brothers if they're also the if they're the union's representative.
Speaker 7: Do you know what I'm saying? Just Okay, that was a lot, But I'm trying to go with, is there a conflict for.
Speaker 15: A union call a union attorney and union law firm to represent someone being prosecuted by said union for a crime.
Speaker 7: Peter Murray and mac bettero.
Speaker 9: Only before Mark answers that question, I want to add on to hers because it's very Williams lawyers are from more old firm, so that's conflict of interest, you know. And William's old lawyer who just quit showed up at Morrissey's. Uh what was it the party that he had a few week fundraiser party a few weeks ago. That's a conflict of interest. And in the memo they's one of the people who donates to Morrissey, said Boyle. Instead of saying Boil and Shaughnessy. They said Boyle and Morrissey. Take it away.
Speaker 4: Mark Betrow, Well, the obvious answer is, I mean, forget it, Jake.
Speaker 8: It's Chinatown. This is how we're doing it here. The current situation, if I understand it correctly, what Kim is talking about, this is troubling. So if that law firm which doesn't sound like a law firm name, it sounds like like a cafe name or something, but Butters and Brigi Rezillion right.
Speaker 7: In the back, bab babes, you know what I mean, Like we'll go to Buddies and Brazilian.
Speaker 8: Or or I don't know.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you know, a muffin and a wax. I don't know. Anyway, we're getting wild now, we're getting punchy.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 8: Look, if that law firm that represents the state police, that then that's their client, okay. And if they are now representing someone who is under investigation by their client, there is clearly a potential conflict here. Because you have duties of loyalty and confidentiality to all your clients, and when you run into situations where interests of different clients could conflict, like here, then the question becomes it is the conflict avoidable? Is it waivable in this situation? I'm not sure how you could do that. The idea that this law firm is representing and gets a lot of business from the state Police and then they're representing someone who's under investigation. On top of that conflict, the client that they're representing, the individual that you're talking about, he probably wants to waive the client because he thinks the police are gonna give me kid gloves. So beyond the legal mumbo jumbo amongst the possible conflict of the firm, we're right back to just the public perception of the cesspool that exists in Norfolk County Law Enforcement. I mean, it's just awful. It makes no sense. You know, when you start talking about, well we're going to hire and the other situation that Missy's talking about, let's hire you know, Marrissey's old firm. It looks terrible. It looks like something's going on. It's not necessarily literally a conflict, I mean, but it would appear to be no coincidence either. You know, you think you're going to get special treatment and you're going to get access. And the problem in this county is who's giving these people the benefit of the doubt. I mean, look at what they do, look at how they conduct themselves, Look how they just don't appear to do the right thing for whatever reason. And it's just part of the whole incestuous relationships that exist out there. And it's awful, it's gross, and it goes back to the point earlier. You got to get new people, You've got to fumigate the whole place, and just it's awful. How does anyone have any confidence in what's happening here when they're all you know, glad handing and related in some capacity, whether it's by employment, friendship, partnership, in a law firm.
Speaker 4: It's just it's too incestuous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, isn't it like Judge Bev's dad or just Dje Bev's husband or something represented like Chris Albert in that vehicular homicide leaving the scene of an accident thing. So yeah, it's just you'd say, oh, well, gee, I can't do this case then, because there's a connection to Chris Albert, who's a brother of one of the you know, the witnesses. But that was a little trickier.
Speaker 8: It looks bad, but that you know, that's a possible or maybe a parent or an appearance of a conflict. It certainly doesn't look good, no question, But it's getting a little far afield. But this thing about representing the state police and representing the guy that the state police are coming after is just you know, I mean, look, anytime you get hired by someone, you do, you know, a conflicts check. You have to always try to avoid getting stuck in multiple things. And any credible law firm that deals with things would say, when this guy wants to hire you, you'd say, look, we represent the state Police union. We can't go against that. And it also raises questions once again about the state Police. If you, I mean, why would you want if you're an existing client that someone mixed up in this horrible case that involves committing terrible crimes against an innocent child and eventually young woman, Why would the state police union be.
Speaker 4: Okay with that?
Speaker 8: You know, that's the kind of thing with the client would say, I'm not going to waive that conflict. We don't represent those kind of people.
Speaker 1: But forget I'm sorry, Mark, I don't mean.
Speaker 4: I said forget it, Jake, that's how to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say that. I heard FBI agents say the other day, if they're going to engage in the Financial Crimes Unit, if they have any stock in that company, any of their portfolios, if they even have a mutual fund, and that company that they're going to investigate, they immediately have to get rid of. They're going to make sure they've got to fill out forms before these investigations and make sure there's no conflict but doesn't exist. Peter, did you want to come in on that, because we've got about four minutes and we have a question for you. I want to get everybody out of here on the hour. What would you like to come in on that. What what Nurse Kim brilliantly investigated.
Speaker 2: There, I would agree brilliantly and I would think I would also submit that Attorney mock vetteral covered it eloquently from A to Z, So I'm gonna I'll yield to the next person with your shirt on time.
Speaker 10: There isn't much I could say that wasn't covered.
Speaker 1: Thank you. He's smart, same guy.
Speaker 4: Wicked smart.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they could be the Fredo Corleone there right, Remember Mark, I'm smart, I'm not dumb like everybody says.
Speaker 4: So anyway, god as to Godfathers in twenty minutes. That's impressive.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's because we boys man, all right. So anyway, we got to get to this question for Peter Murphy because Kim based pose that question to Attorney veter Roe and Peter and I want to get you guys out here because Turtle Boys coming up in three minutes. So this question is for you, mister Murphy. Maybe Nurse Kim can read it for us. We maybe sorry.
Speaker 7: Chavon Manion says for nine ninety nine, thank you, Shavon.
Speaker 11: I made a post today about Frank Cervicole just wondering from Peter if new young police officers get pressured or are encouraged to say quiet if they see things they don't agree with.
Speaker 7: What do you think, Peter Murphy? Oh on you bub arry Yep, there we go.
Speaker 10: I would say, yes, there is a culture.
Speaker 2: We've all addressed it in various forms and statements tonight and on other meetings round tables.
Speaker 10: There is a culture and it's got to be corrected at the top down.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's new trainees, new boots on the ground, they're brought in, They a field trained, they ride with different offices on different shifts, and it's ingrained.
Speaker 10: And uh, sometimes it's.
Speaker 2: Subliminal and you don't even know that you're in doctrinating somebody into a mindset, but it can be there. And uh, I think training, it is nothing that we've really brought up, but I think training is a huge concern in all these departments, and not just Massachusetts. They've got to do a better job at it, do a better job of vetting the people that are coming into the job why they're coming in. And you've got to get you know, you've just got to find out who you're giving a badge and a gun to.
Speaker 1: Peter. As a young officer, had you ever had a senior officer try to get you to do something that you were uncomfortable from a legal, moral, or ethical perspective? Had anyone ever tried to see if you were if you'd play?
Speaker 4: Nobody tried me. I don't.
Speaker 10: I think everybody knew my position, and I don't think they came to me with any of that bologna. I think they knew to stay away from me with that. I wouldn't doubt that they tried.
Speaker 4: Other new recruits.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know.
Speaker 2: These guys are pretty you know some of these guys. And believe me, I'm not painting the brush on wide on any of these departments. But there are a few bad apples, and they are careful on how they present the concept that they're trying to deliver.
Speaker 4: To the new recruits or whatever.
Speaker 10: So it's it's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: And again, it's it's training, its accountability, it's top down discipline, and it's gonna work.
Speaker 10: It's paramilitary operation. You can't run it like a country club.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's a great way to put it. And so they didn't see fit to try Peter, because they probably knew they would be rebuffed. So, oh, Mavis, thank you so very much, thank you so much for the blessing and the donation. And I believe there's one more here. Oh so oh Schavan had one more thing. Say uh that is a female name, and she says, I, I am irish. I listened to a Cranberry song today and reminded me of Mark zombies. Yeah, Mark better and.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for ability and don't care. That's very dangerous for a prosecutor or police officer.
Speaker 4: That's a zombie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's working so well for them.
Speaker 11: They.
Speaker 1: I would love to say, Mike Morrison, could you please define the word just finish the sentence same is dot dot and see what his answer is. That'll be brilliant. Or Adam Lalley or any of those guys. All right, So I want to say goodbye. I want to start with miss Susanne. It's the first time I got to meet you. It was an honor to meet you and hear your analysis and how passionate you were. So I'm hoping you're gonna come on again. So thank you so much for such a pleasure having you, and I must stay thank.
Speaker 3: You so much. And you know what, I got a real quick shout out to the outstanding men on this panel. The topics that we're talking about right now just happened to largely affect women and the framing, blaming, shaming of women, And hats off to all three of you, gentlemen, just for being gentlemen, for being being there for us and providing a protective role like for real, for real, love that about you. Thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put myself in the category of Peter Murphy, Mark Better, but thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thanks for that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely can't wait. We're We're definitely gonna have you on again, Soul. I'll definitely message you to try to schedule you on here. But before that NBA Premiere, Celtics Fan, we got to have a little NBA dialogue, So thanks for doing this, Mark, Thank you glad to help appreciate it. Brother Nurse Kim. What can we say about you that hasn't already been said my Dia not a thing.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say before I leave that I always appreciate you having me on DJ. It's a wonderful space. Peter Murphy, your everything. Mark Betterow, You're my best friend from out of town.
Speaker 7: And Suzanne and Mizzie you are the stars.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry I talked too much because we should have heard more I think from you guys, but we I we appreciate you, and we love you for your back, your fighting for Sandra and for justice.
Speaker 1: It's the last time you're going to see these ladies. Is gonna be a lot of mote. But Nurse Kim, I just want to say so that episode I want people to check out is a solo episode that Nurse Kim did a few days ago and then I put out on Twitter. I may have put it out on Monday. I can't remember, as I've been so busy. But to do an hour or two hour episode solo and be that succinct and that well researched, and then she wonders why I praise her on DM Why I do that? That's the reason why. So check out that solo Nurse Kim episode. Peter, Yes, ma'am Peter Murphy, Thank you, brother. It was great to get to speak with you this week and kick things around, and thank you so much for being my friend and donating your time to the show. I appreciate being here.
Speaker 10: I try to share as much as I can, and I can thank you sincerely. I think you do a great job. You look at the roundtable of people and.
Speaker 2: Personnel that you brought on several times in the recent weeks. You know, Mark, Nurse, Kim, Suzanne, now Missy, it's just you do a great job. You bring a full spectrum of talent, and you to be commended. And everybody on this roundtable tonight did an awesome job except maybe me, but you guys did no.
Speaker 1: You always do an awesome job. And if you think it's cool like seeing Peter on here, it's even more cool talking to him on the fold. He's just such a positive person. I would have loved to have been a junior officer training under Peter. That would have been awesome. Missy and the Hissy, thank you, yes, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you coming on and bringing us Suzanne to us and being able to talk about Sandra and one down, more than two to go, but maybe three to go, you know with the animal control officer and you can drag his ass into this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you for having all of us here to talk about Sandra's case, it's imperative that we keep talking about her, that we don't let it go back under you know, a rug where they tried to hide it. You brought a great panel together and I appreciate your us bringing us all here to talk about Sandra. And thank you everybody who watched us tonight, because we need you to spread the word and come join us on. You can go to Sanderbirchmore dot com and find everywhere to find us.
Speaker 1: It will be in the show notes to this episode. I will have the Facebook and anything that Mizzy gave me will be in the show notes that I will put out with the podcast which will come out tomorrow. So I will bid you guys farewell, and then I'll answer whatever is in the chat that anybody put But I want to cut you guys out here because we've got to go hang with my home e turtle Boy. And let me say this like I love all the content creators out there. The Glare Brian LTL. Mike is coming on next week. I'm going to get to talk to brother Mike Crawford masa uh. And I'm trying to think of Kirk, who I just became aware of, and Dave those guys are brilliant. What a what a voice you know, Kirk has Wow, it was awesome to hear him. So thank you everybody, and I'll be seeing you guys soon. Thank you so much for your time. All right, love you guys. Just all right, everybody in Dutch chat if you what do you do? If we've got questions left over here?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 1: And let me see what we got here? Oh maybe this is just a donation, but let me let me just see if there's anything left that I missed. Okay, here we go. Yeah, justice for Sancho birchmore. Thank you so much. Thank you so much, Babra. I'm gonna sound like Mike Myers from Let's See And here is a great panel. Thank you Caroline, miss ms turtle. I'll look at that. Who would ever called missy miss turtle? This is cool man Peter Murphy and and Susannah hanging out with us. That's pretty dope. Ruth, thank you so much, my dear. I appreciate you. Uh, and this is a thank you all you rock and I just love Do you know how many I love Peters? We've got tonight, Peter. Do you know how many people have said that we can't hear you got on mute.
Speaker 4: No, I do not know the answer to that.
Speaker 10: I hope you're got to say a few.
Speaker 1: I'd like if I say a dozen, I'll probably be sure. There are a lot of I love. I think the ladies love Peter. I think that, you know, not only just his just Peter himself as a guy, and then also what he's doing. Suzanne, what do you think.
Speaker 3: All the love, all the love for Peter. So those who don't know yet, they're gonna know. That's that's why we're here.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, you know, absolutely, Thank you. Don Yeah, Peter is definitely he's doing things that, like I said, that are behind the scenes that everybody doesn't see, to to bring this bring things forward. Uh and and we're really lucky that he's doing that. More. Nurse Kim love. I love when she said that she used Nurse Kim's thing, I love your face because that's one of her lives that I love. So all right, everybody's gonna go over and thank you so hey, David, Thank you so much, David Cornish. I appreciated brother. You guys rock. Here's another I think that we had to love you. Missy and I think that's it for tonight. Let's go watch Turtle Boy. All right, thank you so much, Love, it's a pleasure to meet you, Susanne. Thank to Peter. All Right, let's see if I can bring this out, the cab, my cab video. Let me see. Is this it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is it? There goes. No, that's not it either. I can never find my videos when I need him. Oh, here it is Cab Outru.