Speaker 1: Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Are a couple of housekeeping issues here before we get into our last idiotology. Rock the Bank vers on thousand dollars cash keyword run around nine oh five. Remember that, and then we'll be doing that hourly throughout the day for the like the next six or seven weeks.
Speaker 2: Thirteen different chances each day to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's huge.
Speaker 1: So there's that. That's incentive enough just to have us on at work and then remember to get your vote in for you say, we play it as well. This morning Halloween e Roast tickets up for grass for someone who takes a second to swing by our Facebook page and vote on which sublime tune today.
Speaker 2: There are three of them up there, Caress Me Down, Bad Fish or April twenty nine, nineteen ninety two. The one with the most votes is played back at nine and yes, somebody, you're just randomly picked to win those concert tickets.
Speaker 1: Bob World Order is starting to seep into the mainstream because.
Speaker 3: People are fed up with things.
Speaker 1: Targets revamping its return policy really in an effort to address abuse of its current generous return policy and to prevent the growing issue of return fraud, which happens when people steal stuff and then try to return the stolen stuff.
Speaker 2: If Bob World orders there, they're not even going to get out in the store with it at leads, not without being in a wheelchair, baby steps so anyway.
Speaker 1: So they're taking a more hardline stance on this, recently updating their return policy. The new policy allows the company to deny returns, refunds, and exchanges in cases of suspected fraud or abuse. Let me translate that for you into non PC terminology. We have you on video stealing this crap and will be damned if we're going to give you money for it, and we'll.
Speaker 2: Take the item back right if you don't like that, see the guard over here, Yes, guard that is it's just a seat in the chair. Winning my Walmart the other day and immediately waiting in the line waiting Why am I waiting? Because so many people are stealing from them that they had to stop the self checkouts and put them down to like only five for the employees to watch people quit the stealing.
Speaker 1: New terms being used in workplaces for when you get that feeling that your boss really just doesn't seem to even care or notice you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, they off the radar, you know, but I guess there are you know, I guess in some cases you would like some sort of acknowledgement, acknowledgment or just that they know you exist. But even then they might not. Therefore they are glossy you. They're glossing you.
Speaker 3: Okay, just glossing right over you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go ahead and add that one to the Rolodex of modern workplace terminology.
Speaker 2: Well, it could be that, or it could be they do recognize you and say.
Speaker 3: Oh, heye, Taco Bell, how are you? Do you remember Mike BENKEI did that at the Mikeys.
Speaker 1: And he didn't even know he said it.
Speaker 2: I don't think like, bro, you've done a sports page on our show for over ten years.
Speaker 3: Come on, neither that area is just trying to tweak you. Oh no, not at all. He was clueless.
Speaker 1: So, as is the case, unfortunately, and many times of tragedy, there's those who want to take advantage of things. Will use Hurricane Helene as the latest example and the subsequent looting that went on in some areas.
Speaker 2: Which is that's disgusting to me with everything that's going on.
Speaker 1: There was two looters busted in the Florida Panhandle area on Friday night. They were looting a Trump campaign merchandise store.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting this shirt my god, or in the Trump fish that talks.
Speaker 1: Fifty seven year old Lance Petrosavic and sixty one year old John Peters looting a Trump merchandise store. Okay, you could probably go to like to like a GOP campaign headquarters and they'll give you a bunch of stuff. Let's steal it.
Speaker 3: Then get busted for it.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, so that's why the self checkouts have been shrinking in size? Yeah, yeah, wow, hold on, so that's why the checkouts have been at the wall you have been closed.
Speaker 1: That sucks for the honest people. It's exactly there is. However, and I don't know if I mentioned this and take it out. Last week, they're working on a new checkouts technology that you did, utilizes invisible barcodes that literally you'll roll your card up and even if you accidentally forget to scan something, it's getting scanned good. So that may bring that background some Or we could get really crazy and hire cashiers.
Speaker 2: To work again, they have them, but they're watching from people stealing.
Speaker 1: We almost had history made last night in South Korea, but eighty one year old South Korean fashion model fell just short of her bid to become the oldest Missed Universe contestant and finalists representing her country as she just didn't make the final cut as winner.
Speaker 2: She Uh, yeah, I want you to witness this, pat what do I have already?
Speaker 1: Have to have her on our Facebook page?
Speaker 3: I you haven't seen her yet? Already written down up there from yesterday I saw her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's pretty, she's a looker, she's a model.
Speaker 3: She knows.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen her, definitely go to the j ORR facebook page. Can I see her again? Going with some Guilf stuff here, that's like, that's like great Guilf. That's eighty one. Yeah, that's great Guilf.
Speaker 3: Dude. Uh huh. That would have been a feel good story if she won. Man, I don't think they do the bathing suit portion anymore, do they? H What do you go with it? Yeah? One piece for grand.
Speaker 1: Right, even if uncomfortable silence because we searched for thee.
Speaker 3: I just had her in the bedroom. No, I was just thinking.
Speaker 2: Why not in the BUGINNI because you're gay at some point and have her back in there and it's gonna be you would really turn these lights.
Speaker 3: Go getting more on her.
Speaker 1: What is I see her name here? If I can, I'm probably not gonna be able to pronounce it hot great guilf No, I do have it here. Oh coincidentally, my pages are sticking together. Yeah, she lost out to a twenty two year old, by the way.
Speaker 3: That was uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her last name is Choi Joy. All right, choice soon, wah, choice soon, wah.
Speaker 3: It's a good job on trying, all right.
Speaker 1: So she did get some They gave her some award they concocted for her, you know, just to make a feel good story.
Speaker 3: Feel even better there, So lose twenty two year old to run her up. Yeah, twin j
Speaker 1: R R, Orlando's rock station.