Speaker 1: Well, the wildlife neo zebra is on the loose in Tennessee. Let's go to the news ready, someone's.
Speaker 2: Pet zebra is still on the loose right now. WSMB wors Gordey Allen talked through the owner of that animal, who lives in Rutherford County, about how he thinks the zebra got out in the first place.
Speaker 3: This road is.
Speaker 4: One of multiple places in Rutherford County where people saw a zebra run through this weekend. Daniel Petree was the one in the car filming it. She also got video of the zebra ducking under fences, running through nearby fields, and behind homes. The zebra's owner told us today that he got the pet from a breeder in Texas. He brought it home Friday and reported it missing Saturday. He thinks his cat.
Speaker 1: Are we getting sound effects from the ze? Yeah? This this this professional news reporter did not know that you can mute the you know, source audio on the video that you're showing. You can just take that down when you're editing the package together. But okay, we're leaving. Yeah, you're that's triggering. You're getting the lady freaking out seeing the zebra. Okay, zebra shut down traffic the other day. That's not the zebra. I thought it was Zebra's. Yeah, that's what they do. And then they'll they'll winning. Do they win?
Speaker 4: The zebra's owner told us today that he got the pet from a breeder in Texas. He brought it home Friday and reported it missing Saturday. He thinks his cattle may have stumped the fence or a neighbor messed with it. He said he has a team using thermal drones and other devices to track the zebra down.
Speaker 1: W SMV four Courtney, you're aport.
Speaker 2: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: You just take the audio out of the video that you're showing. It's wonderful.
Speaker 5: But in fairness, how she loved Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Oh she's fine.
Speaker 1: Shoe basket girl. I think everyone's beautiful. Honestly, she's a big girl. She's sweaty. It's hot outside. Tennessee tennisbra Tennessee Gallon, Okay for me or whatever? Man, I hate this show. I don't really know much about Zebra's.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead and tell you. I just know that there used to be one at a gas station in South Dallas.
Speaker 1: I thought that he might have got this could be the fuel city Zebrah. I called Murphy's Bro Tennessee City Hall this morning to see if we can kind of figure out the hell's going on.
Speaker 5: Did you look up to see how Murphy's Bro was spelled? Because it's really weird. Is there an apostrophe in there?
Speaker 1: I don't worry about that. Then here we go, good.
Speaker 4: Morning to see home.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Frank. I just had a quick question. I don't know if I'm at in the right department. Did you ever find that zebra that's on the loose? No, it's still out there. Yeah, that's crazy. I saw it on the news. It looks like a dead gumb QR code running around. So I was down there in Eagleville a couple of days ago, and uh, you know, on the near the the the Lingis family, you know, Connie and the zebra was there and he said, I'll be white black. Oh my god, Okay, it's it's just kind of crazy. I can't believe we haven't found the zebra yet. I mean there's no gray area here, just black and white. You know.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you think we're gonna find it? Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can I help you with something? Oh god, he can help me with a lot of things, if we're being honest, been looking into doing some budgeting. Okay, how can I help you? How we got to find that zebra first though? Priorities? Ma'am. Well, I've got I'm on the switchboard, So if I can't help you.
Speaker 3: I need to hang up.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, all right, rock on. I love you.
Speaker 5: That was really good.
Speaker 3: Wow, ok, I think she did.
Speaker 5: I think she did.
Speaker 1: She just wanted me to get on with it. I don't have anything else. Let's go ahead and get on with it.
Speaker 5: Are you going to try to get Connie Lingas on the phone. I'd love the booker as a guest.
Speaker 1: Her sister Annie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man, okay.
Speaker 1: Still on the loose though, saying after that, yeah, and this is taken off now. I mean there's a lot of big national outlets that are now like, oh god, just still out there. So yeah, I hope they find that zebra.
Speaker 5: What if it made it all the way to Dallas back to its owner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back to Field City. So when it breaks out, you know, it looks like it's wearing black and white conflict, you know, jail uniform. Does it switch into a horse costume.
Speaker 1: I mean, what is it?
Speaker 3: It can't blend in you know that it would be crazy.
Speaker 5: What if it was inside the champ costume or no captain, it was hiding out as captain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was genius.
Speaker 5: When you said I'll be white black, I can't believe I've never heard that before.
Speaker 1: She didn't like it. I loved it.
Speaker 5: What in hindsight, she was a real bitch.
Speaker 1: But she was operating the switchboard and you shouldn't call city hall for a matter like that.
Speaker 3: But there it is, all right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Watch out, full.
Speaker 5: Mug coming through, full mug coming through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, full mug coming through. Indeed, all right. Coming up next, we crank up the Beninskin wayback Machine the time that heading into the twenty eighteen draft, and the East Texas sports Boys pranked to Suns blogger, this is good stuff. It's how we're going to finish the show, and it's coming up in just three minutes right here on the Eagle