Speaker 1: One one lynch Intaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. We're also the Rock the Bank station, and selfishly we're hoping we can get a fourth winner in a row at the nine oh five keyword that goes out here shortly. You all have been on your toes.
Speaker 2: It's not us, We're giving you the credit for having three winners this week.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Uh yeah. One thousand dollars giveaways is what Rock the Bank is all about. You get a keyword each hour during the workday, you enter to WJR dot com winners picked at random, and those random winners have been from right here at Central Florida listening to j r R at nine oh five. Yes, so let's continue the trend this morning. So be on your toes and we'll remind you again before we get there. All right, no one else, I still have time to vote for you. Say what we played if you'd like MS Disturbed as the featured band this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three songs there. We'll pick the one with the most votes to play back at nine and then we randomly picked somebody to win drop Kick Murphy's tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, that voting you can do now until nine o'clock at the j r R Facebook page. France is the butt of some jokes here as this information is kind of taken off and people have been analyzing it and commenting on their Well, it's an effort to you know, do stuff for nature and the environment in general. When it comes to washing your.
Speaker 2: Clothes, Oh, I thought it was going to be something to do with They actually don't French kiss there, and that was all just no, the irony?
Speaker 1: When did that be something? Guidance says to how many times you should wear various articles of clothing before you wash them?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right? How many times would you wear that shirt there? Talk one time? Right? Most people with a shirt not in France, So they want you to wear your shirt five times before you wash it.
Speaker 2: I've smelt it, not myself being there, but them being here, stink stinky European.
Speaker 1: Yes, and my white.
Speaker 2: Remember my daughter had exchanged student program over there, so my wife and other kid went over and my wife said the one thing about France that hadn't changed.
Speaker 1: To be fair, it's not just them, it's a euro in general. Is it just that they're not down with deodorant or.
Speaker 2: I don't know, are our European listeners, like our ones from Scotland, and then are ones from England that have come and visited. No, no odor exactly, so it's gotta be.
Speaker 1: But there's been plenty of time and we we we have a unique perspective. You're in central Florida obviously because the influx of international tourists, so we nose tests all the time. So there's plenty of documented evidence.
Speaker 2: I was with somebody yesterday who you could tell, well, there's what deodorant thing. It was more than they had just been partying all day, but you can kind of smell it and there was a bo mix with it.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's more bras uh wash after every seventh use. There's a lot of a lot of boobs sweat there, stinky boobs. Grows. Work out clothes, No, you can get three uh three three sessions out of those. All right, your jamas you can wear the whole week, and jeans you don't need to wash them once a month.
Speaker 2: You started this out with how many times would I wear this one shirt without washing it? Just going to the gym. I need to wash it because there's so much you know, you're sweating and whatever. Those workout clothes have to be disgusting.
Speaker 1: This is insanity.
Speaker 2: I get butt sweat that came out, No, but I get butt sweat. They keep it a little bit warm. And and so I've actually found myself where I go. I don't even have to go to the bathroom, but I need to go clean up all nine.
Speaker 1: Some sweating storms this week in southern Oregon caused multiple power outages, So obviously I guess this was news worthy there that the power was out. I don't know how anyone was watching the news in a widespread basis if the power's off. Uh. The on the spot reporter Uh. They went to her live in the field and she was surrounded by a group of young children, who she decided to ask comments about the power outage that they were living through here and still a playing cars.
Speaker 3: All we heard was like a big boom and then we just were slooking. We didn't know what happened. So we went outside and we were like, oh, there, And then I went to go grab my ads fire extinguisher and gave it to him. Someone called the cops and the fire.
Speaker 1: Department, and the bleeped out part was when the kids said, holy f it was an app ball me and my still a playing cars.
Speaker 3: All we heard was like a big boom and then we just were sloking. We didn't know what happened, so we went outside and we were like, oh.
Speaker 1: Fire, holy, yeah, there's fire. I don't think it was holy. I think it was oh a f that is great. I will give the reporter credit. Unfazed. She just kept going, which that's really all you can do. If you react to it, you're drawing even more attention to.
Speaker 2: Every time I hear that. I think of the things that I'll hear from my wife and the other teacher friends, of what kids say in school, and they have to do the same thing as the reporter pat and just be like this, oh, we don't say that, and keep moving on, because if you make light of it, everybody's giggling. And then it brings me to our boss wife comes home. Guys, all right, guess what our daughters said to me today? Are two year old? I believe it's two that Maddie was at the time two or maybe three?
Speaker 1: Right, what's up? And face?
Speaker 2: And she's looking at our post rick and his and her actual brother, his brother in law twitch.
Speaker 1: And they're both going uh loofs coid say the darnest things.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's good though.
Speaker 2: O f wow, somebody said, I draw the line at the workout closed. Their gems must be disgusting. What about jackets? Oh, they were those for five seasons.
Speaker 1: Thirty three year old Ohio man named Seth Sires arrested for shoplifting from Walmart's BWO. BWO apparently hasn't spread to Ohio, at least not in a to affect things like it needs to. Seth is a repeat offender. He's been caught doing this at Walmart before and banned for life from Walmart. You know you can't go there, but Seth, well, you get loyal shoppers. I guess there's loyal shoplifters as in Seth. He was busted again, this time with a He had a different tactic, much more efficient tactic, I might add give it to He took two. He stole two thirty five dollars duffel bags in the store and then stuffed them with other merchandise and walked out the fire exit.
Speaker 2: Hell fire exit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He was banned several years ago from all Walmart locations from the previous incidents. Now, if BWO is an effect, here. He never would have even made it out the fire escape door.
Speaker 2: No, BWO. The trained arm guard has a little roller decks of pictures of people. Yes, and they show up on making the silf. They do not shoplift, Yeah, exactly No, do not shoplift, lift and shoplift or list.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So it's like the security camera. As soon as that guy walks in, we have an alarm that just triggers, so he knows and he gets I'm gonna give you one second to walk out of here, Bud. Otherwise mow him off at the knee caps. It's called Bob World Order. If you're not aware what it is, it's to get rid of all shoplifting. You shoot him with the machine gun across the knee caps and.
Speaker 1: They then they are chair bound the rest of their life, serving as an example.
Speaker 2: Of what not to do with what on the wheelchair BWO sticker exactly which You're gonna have some of those tomorrow with Orlando Harley to give out right. Yes, and I have the last batch of the b w O koozies. While they last I know one to three.
Speaker 1: We need to get the shirts made by the way I want them to say Enforcer I do like our buddy in Pombay who started that, like the disciples of BWO are the enforcers, No.
Speaker 2: But enticing them doing force. You all know this is just in theory, don't wink wink.
Speaker 1: No, we would never ever ask you to render someone wheelchair bound of your own just you know that was activeness.
Speaker 2: I was all legit theory. No, just stop, we're just pushing it. Let's just go with just BWO shirt.
Speaker 1: Leave it there.
Speaker 2: I've been mailing out more stickers if you want your sending that self addressed tamp tob.
Speaker 1: You remember all the hoop law and people so very excited with the announcement of the new specialty plates here in Florida, including the Margaritaville plates in the honor of late Jimmy Buffett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we talked about if you'd have one, because there'd be the thought of getting pulled over.
Speaker 1: How many have you seen so far?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen any.
Speaker 1: That's the correct answer, because there aren't any yet. Not enough people have signed up for them to even print the initial batch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that most people are the same way, and then the number.
Speaker 1: Is pretty low. Each specialty plate has to receive at least three thousand pre sale vouchers before they'll manufacture a batch of them. The last count on the buffet plate's only twenty one hundred and forty three. People had asked for those how many twenty one hundred and forty three, so they're about to that's it, eight fifty seven short of meet in the three thousand mark. I would think that half the keys would want them. They're not the only ones. You aren't going to get their plates though. The New Biscayne Bay specialty plate, actually that has more requests than the Margaritaville There, they're about two hundred short of the requirement. Inter Miami, the UH soccer team, they're short as well. Oh and this one has a ways to go. I hate the any of you who might want the Florida State Beekeepers Association specialty plates a hit. They've only had nine twenty nine requests. They're about two thousand and seventy one requests short of hitting the three thousand manufacturing.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say nine, they've only had nine requests.
Speaker 1: How many beekeepers are there in the state of Florida?
Speaker 2: They got seriously, well, there's a b shortage well that.
Speaker 1: You're you're so passionate. You have a license plate.
Speaker 2: I have an idea.
Speaker 1: What's that BW a license plate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, there'd be requests for that.
Speaker 2: That would be that would be complete underground badass ory. And the reason why I say is because the only people that would know is us and our listeners.
Speaker 1: And it's something bad that you're gonna get pulled over for. They're just gonna go fart of BWL. Somebody has a connection to DeSantis put this BWO bug in his ear.
Speaker 2: I think he's got bigger fish to fry.
Speaker 1: This would be something he'd be down with, I know.
Speaker 2: But everybody is ranting and raving for the BWO shirt.
Speaker 1: Enforcer, right you know.
Speaker 2: One person said, enforcer, it's BWO facial recognition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just invented.
Speaker 2: We should run a planet pat.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for the day this whole mess Boomerang backs on athing in between right Rocks