Speaker 1: Fully loaded.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Hello, yello yello? Yeah are you doing jolling? Everyone in a line of everyone a crossination?
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on this uh gorgeous spectacular and since on Thursday here and I'm improvable as far as the forecast, right man.
Speaker 2: Everything else is not that.
Speaker 3: It is not that exciting on the side of the glove, brother, Thank you for having me man.
Speaker 1: As always my friend, and I know that we need to start with Connon ball so we can get the great clouds out of the way. We've got to We've got to talk about conn Ball and what happened. Where do you want to start? You want to start at the top of the ladder, you know, start with the dearly beloved. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, We'll start with the with the with the positives, with the alps. Well, talk about the downs, you know, in a second, because there's a lot to talk about the downs, a lot to talk about the downs. But I'm so happy, I'm so happy for a quarter man. I'm so happy for Equard. We had no idea because they could have been they could have been second right, because they have that three point taken away of the beginning of the of the qualifiers. But even with those late three points, they're number three on the table, winning for the first time in fifty nine years away in Colombia, taking down Colombia. One of I was gonna say, the biggest loser, but they're not. They're the biggest of this, of this of this series, of this round of the of the qualifiers. Again, Brazil, Brazili and you know Wigan. You know, two giants. They fought in Brazil and again more of the same from Brazil, more of the same from Brazil. Thege you got the table. I think they're number five.
Speaker 1: I think they are spot. We can sit there and we'll look it up. But I know you're you're right there. I mean, it's it, it's five.
Speaker 2: I think it's five.
Speaker 1: A stunner, an absolute.
Speaker 3: And again I wouldn't be surprised if they are not, if they're not finished in the top two.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not gonna finish in the top two.
Speaker 1: They're number five, right, Brazil five.
Speaker 2: Number five.
Speaker 3: Yes, they got five World champions ward, five World Cups, but they're number five, okay.
Speaker 2: And uh, that's not gonna change.
Speaker 3: I don't think that we're gonna see.
Speaker 2: In the top three. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I don't think they're gonna finish in the top three because the top three is way too solid and they're not gonna throw points.
Speaker 2: It's gonna and it's gonna be the.
Speaker 3: Extra right, the extra value there the league Brazil behind.
Speaker 2: You know, you know we we finished ahead of Brazil.
Speaker 3: Who in the planet, in any other World Cup qualifier and other region can leave Brazil number five. Okay, And I'm gonna go again on this, on this matter because we are proud here that we have the toughest, the toughest conference in the planet. You can talk all you want about Europe. Smarno.
Speaker 2: By the way, they got their victories. You know, they got more victories aprou in this year.
Speaker 1: You know, they got more victories in Manchester City and their last three.
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm real, I'm really good.
Speaker 1: Marino baby. We broke it out this morning and we caught up with them live from the press office.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, ridiculously, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Some people don't tell me, you know, the Marina is it's it's unreal, it's a real and we I want to talk about this also this in the World Cup qualifiers.
Speaker 3: Because since gustamal Pado took cover in Paraguay, since he took cover, brother, they got fifteen three victories, three plot points plot points out of eighteen possible points. Three victories, three prows, no losses, all right, no losses. And among those games, they beat Argentina, Ambrasil.
Speaker 2: All right, they beat Argentina and Brazil. You, I mean, I know, I wish you know. I think I think Alvaro is his He's.
Speaker 3: He has a talent, right, he has a talent to elevate teams. They're not supposed to be great, right, but they can go to too with the great ones in ah in Comby World. He did it with the Ecuador, he's doing it with with par and White, and uh, please please forgive me, brother, But I think I find it should have been it could have been the best choice on the head coaching position for Brook. I think he the uh the right choice. But that comes from you know, the proven So Federation. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that in a second. We're gonna leave that.
Speaker 2: Last, okay, And then this this tole the point, This tole the point in the in Atlanta, brother.
Speaker 3: Thirteen thousand paid up all the sea level and they came back and they could have wanted.
Speaker 2: You could have wanted.
Speaker 3: I mean, they got one last chance, they.
Speaker 2: Could have won.
Speaker 5: They could have won that game. It would have been ridiculous. We got fifteen points of eighteen park. They were just this close. And they are the I want to say, they are the big big wurs of this, not only of this ramp on the Cups. In the last couple of rounds, and of course Chile, Chile went they went into a shootout man.
Speaker 3: With Venezuela one manl one one two one three, one three four four two, six goals, six goals in one night in Santiello, and we were watching, we were watching proove barely crossed in.
Speaker 2: The hallway line at.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, we are We're dead last now because I didn't honestly, I didn't think that that that Chile was gonna wake up like that. He robbed like that against the Benezula team that is world coach well established. They have the true chance to go into the into the first World Cup ever for them, but they they fell apart, they filled apart, So now they're in jeopardy. They're in jeopardy because I'm not gonna say they're gonna beat him, but we're gonna. They're gonna, we're gonna play, They're gonna play against us, They're gonna play it. It's a tough, tough last last stretch of the of the qualifiers for for Venezuela and uh, but in the end, I think they're gonna go. In the end, I think they're gonna go on the the last three on the table, it is gonna be Bolivia, p I No, I mean Chile.
Speaker 2: I'm proved. Those are the three that when I watch the World Cup on TV.
Speaker 1: Brother, Yeah, well, you got the way that things are lined up. With six matches to go, you've got twelve in the barn and you play eighteen, so three more windows. Basically, yeah, the way that it's laid out right now, and it is Argentina twenty five points, right is it twenty? And this is where the chaos begins because you've got Uruguay at twenty at nineteen at plus seven in goal difference, yet nineteen at plus five goal difference, Bracil at number five at eighteen points, Paraguay at seventeen points, so you have separating two from six three points five teams two through six before we get into the qualifying spot where I think you play Oceania or something like that. Olivia, Venezuela looks like they're going to be battling for that thirteen points and twelve points right now. Chile's at nine, Peru at one four and seven. May or God bless you, my friend, you're at seven points at one four and seven. So that's uh, that's that's where that's where things stand. But two through six separated by only one win. You get a hot week and you could go from six to two in a hurry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in no time. And what's what's the next round? And what you got the next round there?
Speaker 1: John, Hang on a second.
Speaker 2: I know we play I know we play the Belivia. I know we that we know that we can.
Speaker 1: Get March March nineteenth, So you got a little while, you got four months sitting stew about it. So it is Uruguay, Argentina in March. You know they're going to Peru, Bolivia on Wednesday, March nineteenth, MHM, Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Ecuador and Venezuela. And then a week later, on the twenty sixth of March, Venezuela, Venezuela, Peru, Columbia, Pedaguay, Bolivia, Uruguay, Argentina, Brasil and Chile and Ecuador. So that's what happens in March, two matches in a week's time. Peru has Bolivia and Venezuela in March.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it looks promising, right, because there are your your immediate bibles, there are the ones that you want to catch.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can. I don't think we have the weapons.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have the team, and I don't think we have the coach, and I don't think that we've made the right decisions, and and that we we can't just score. We can't score. We score one goal this year.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to two two goals in the year, the entire freaking year. Man. I mean, this is this is this is the game with there is that simple.
Speaker 3: At the same time, it's so complex, but it's so simple. The team to score the most goals wins that. That's that's it. That's the edens of soccer. And we cannot get it together. Things like it looks like the freaking goal is like five hundred yards away. You know, we're gonna take the training, we're gonna take the cap to go to the to the oppointment's goal, and we're not getting there, and we're not gonna win.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 3: We might be Bolivia, maybe one male, maybe a penalty, but then gonna go to Venezuela in matter most likely and they they they're not gonna.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna lose that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not gonna lose that chance because they are so close, they're so close to me for the first time ever, and they're not gonna let it go. They're not gonna let us sleep, and we're not.
Speaker 2: We're just we're not.
Speaker 1: I mean, you sound completely and totally just down about the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Man, defeated, We're out, We're out that That's that's why I sent you.
Speaker 1: I just Ruvian Hope's funeral and all their attendees literally that's how he wrote it to me.
Speaker 3: This Yes, yes, the Pruvian's funeral Hopes. Man, it's just crazy because all right, what do we start here? And first thing, the last couple of games, what the coach did, right, So we have three win backs, three ride backs. All right, why in the wall you used three right backs on the same.
Speaker 2: Eliven, Why when you do that? Why he did it twice? He didn't did it once, He did it twice. We got Sonya I, Dinkula and uh An Antipolo.
Speaker 3: All three right backs, one as a rite back, one as an as a right mind and the other one as a left back.
Speaker 2: Same thing.
Speaker 3: Next game he changed it. He only changed ten minutes. Ten minutes with ten minutes to spare in aven. Oh, let me get being going on the right by because he's the right back for Boca Juniors.
Speaker 2: Right, he is the best player for vodka. You lis in the past one hundred games playing a vibe. But no, no, let me let me be created here. Let me be creative here when.
Speaker 3: I'm using on the left back, even having send tending the corner kicks with the left foot, all right, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't know that said, right, And then.
Speaker 3: The biggest issue that we have here is that that we cannot we cannot create goalst going situations, which is canned. And it's just after we recovered the possession, right they did, because we get a title. Lot recovered one, two, three passes the four passes gone.
Speaker 2: We lose the ball and we lose the ball and we lose the ball again.
Speaker 3: If you lose the ballad many times, like you know, you can you not find your teammate, you can you find your targets.
Speaker 2: It's forget about the strikers, forget about scoring.
Speaker 3: You know, not even we I mean, John, I'm not up on line to you. We could barely cross the halfway line. We crossed the halfway line. I think three times. Heard that three times, okay. That that mentality, that mentality of we're gonna go there and try to not to lose.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 3: Ninety a half percent of the times they get that mentality going into a game, you.
Speaker 2: Lose time, okay, And it is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And then we're going back home and the freaking president of the provin Federation is out now, it's out now. And then he because he was he was arrested. Remember he's been arrested for a couple of weeks, and he got up preliminary sentence of things about thirty six months.
Speaker 2: But then he got out because you.
Speaker 1: Know, he got now mm hmm, all right.
Speaker 3: So immediately after he got out here, all right, you're gonna you know what we're gonna. We're gonna do an emergency meeting.
Speaker 2: Here, we're gonna get the soccer console.
Speaker 3: To see to analyze the foundations of programs.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? President? Then what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Just go give back, go back there, and and and and get your things straight first and then then we talk because to give you an idea.
Speaker 2: So how how messed up? Is this his chauffeur.
Speaker 3: That's a chauffeur, not not not, not any anyone in anyone qualified right he got this position incomable improved?
Speaker 2: Is the his chauff not not?
Speaker 7: He is the security security officer for coming goal if group, Wow, he's your fairy.
Speaker 3: Let me over over Hey, you want to do when you want this position?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sorry, man, I gotta I got a couple of runs to do, so I cannot do it. I'll let me become my chauffeur. Then he's gonna be the one.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that that's how how established is the situation improved? And the only the only, the only man in the province SoC Coloration he can I mean he's the only one. The one who knows about soccer in the Province of Coloration is Oblitas, who was a coach. He made this player fantastic coach execut the first parting to stop for the Province of Floration.
Speaker 2: He he's he's only hostage there because if he leaves, if he leaves, because most likely, what were you do?
Speaker 3: You know, if you are among crooks all around you, but you're trying to fight and you try to do.
Speaker 1: Well, one of two things happen. Well, one of a couple of things happened. One, Uh, everyone around you encourages you to leave for your own best interest, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Two, you keep fighting the fight and knowing what might be coming. You're a far braver soul than a lot of other folks out there. If you continue to fight up against that brick wall that's there, Yes, or you become or the third option, which is the saddest of all three, you become a part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's those Those are the three options. And and and we have another problem in comming because.
Speaker 2: Who is a legend here? And brew they they they call them up was the last year? I think it's like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: All right, Samon, you're gonna be the head of the under nineteens, under eighteens, and there's seventeen other fifteen teams.
Speaker 2: All right, you're in charge, all right. So he said this, Okay, I'm gonna take this job, but I gotta do it my way. You're gonna let it. You're gonna let it, do it my way.
Speaker 3: And then back and forth, back and forth, and they finally all right, all right, do your way.
Speaker 2: The guy man, he went.
Speaker 3: All over across the country trying searching for players, you know, creating tournaments, finding new ways to fund the clubs in different regions of the rout. He gathered all these players, he got him here. He is working his way, he's working his ass off to take these kids to the next level. And then after what happened with the proven presence, he was like, you know what I'm done here, I'm gonna leave. No no if okay, if he leaves, if he leaves, the tremendous work he's been doing, I think nobody, I'm telling you, nobody else is capable of doing what he's doing right now. Nobody, nobody, and everything is just we are just disclose to jump.
Speaker 2: Off the of the bridge.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We were disclosed. Man.
Speaker 3: Wow, And and there's nothing, there's nothing that gives you hope there's nothing out there that gives you hope because let's see, let's say that he gets all these players, right, Okay, I found this player, we got a vibe by, we got a striker, and we got a centerment that that potentially can plain in the first vision.
Speaker 2: All right, they're going to.
Speaker 3: You know what, Yeah, we got six international slots we're using all uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me let me put that kid on the bench.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go to sporting starting.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got the same thing, brother, and uh and all these talents, all these talents.
Speaker 2: Find their way up to the to the top.
Speaker 3: Flight division and they cannot play because there's no spot for them in the uh in the proveing top flight division. For them, it doesn't matter. So all this hard work to put up players that have they can have international international future. But if you don't play in the top flight division, I mean you you have, you don't have playing time.
Speaker 2: You cannot play anywhere, you cannot play anywhere in your why in your why? Every week, brother, every week, I'm seeing this and it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: That's why they're they're so there. There there's soccer factory players. It's just it's a never ending pool every.
Speaker 8: Week, and I see at least six, not two, not three, six sometimes seven under twenty players. Wow, under twenty, okay, and they played every single week.
Speaker 3: But time they get to twenty one, you got fifty games and your belt.
Speaker 2: In the top of a division. You're ready to go. You're ready to go to Europe.
Speaker 3: You're good to go to Milan, You're ready to go to BENPEICAP, You're ready to go to any of those teams that they're gonna come for you, and they're gonna see you twenty one.
Speaker 2: But as a season player, really twenty one here at twenty one. Their babies, you know anyway, gezus sorry for a random no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's what that's what that's what you're here for. It's here for the education. It's here for letting everybody know what's going on. No. We we we firmly believe, and you know me, I want everyone to know as much about everything as humanly possible. I want it. I want to have folks know about what's going on in one corner of the world. I want to know. I want them to know what's look. I want to I want folks to know what's going on in San Marino there. I want folks to know about what's going on there. I want folks to know what's going on in Conno Baal. I want folks to know what's going on in Siri d in Italy and with Nick and soccer. Look, it is a big, bold universe that has a lot of different things to talk about. And when you come in every week, you give that section of the planet that we don't know a whole lot about the love and the education that it deserves. That that's dude, when you bring stuff to the table, I'm here to learn and listen as much as the next guy. Don't worry about it. It's all good man.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Thanks, And it's just it makes me mad, man.
Speaker 3: It makes me mad because I see all the talent that we have here because they're down here in and they don't see the they don't see the light. And because not because they can't that because there's a lot of people that doesn't care about them.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't care. They only care about their pockets and that's all it is, you know.
Speaker 1: So then what is this you mentioned about the bizarre definition of the Uruguayan Tournament where you could have three classics this year? What is this?
Speaker 2: Crazy're right? I love tournament. Make us they're they're so nique, they're so old school.
Speaker 3: They are like you feel like you are in the fifties when when you are when you when you're.
Speaker 2: Calling this tournament. But it's so dramatic, it's so it's it's so exciting. It's just crazy, man. All right. So anywhere in the world, right, anywhere in the wall, there's one table, right, you got you know, thirty four matches. You know, at the end of the of the year.
Speaker 3: All right, number one is a champion because they got the most wins.
Speaker 2: And that's it. I got fifty eight points, you got fifty five. I'm the champion, right. No, no, no, no, no, no, sir, no, no, that's not how it works you. It doesn't work like that. Brother. First off, we got No. One, not two, but we got three tournaments in one year. Three. You got the Apertura, you got the Intermeddio, and you got the clubs. I'm not complaining because there's more games for me.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, absolutely, maybe more games how happen? Yeah? Man?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: And uh and then you have the tables, all right, Then you have the table you have the right. Now it's the Claus Sura. We got two games to go. You got the Klausura table. You got the annual table, right, accumulated all the year, right, and then you have the relegation table.
Speaker 2: You see you got three tables, brother three all right. And and the thing with the with the relegation table is that, uh, they're there. They get all the games from this.
Speaker 3: Year and from last year, so they don't count the starts from this year, but for the last two years.
Speaker 2: So the teams are coming to the four division this.
Speaker 3: Year, they got a battle for themselves to get to stay here for one year, because that's all they have. They don't have the question from last year because they were not in the top all right.
Speaker 2: So not the title, the title, all right.
Speaker 3: Pierro won the Aperturda, right and as you know, I want the intermedio.
Speaker 2: By the way, that intermedio gives you nothing, the right to nothing in the middle.
Speaker 1: I mean it's to me Apertura Claus, yeah, but intermedia. So it's like, yeah, you're at the All Star break, you won.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 9: But there's something there's there's there's a meaning for that because they got to play the super Copa, which is the the next that usually plays in January January.
Speaker 3: Second half, second week of January fifteen, seventeen seventy eighteen, they played the super Coba. They played the champion of the year. All right, so let's say that Panal wins this year and as you now won the intermedia. Oh, hold on a second, you're play against me super Copa.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm telling you that's the class because.
Speaker 1: You follow me here, right, yeah, I think So.
Speaker 3: The thing is there are time points now at the clubs with the piano and Nationality okay, okay, And and National has a ridiculous, outrageous gold differential right now because they've been scoring four goals of peace in the last four six games, right yeah, the on a roll sensational. And then I was talking to to my friends in uy because we got all the guys that do all the the production.
Speaker 10: Are in u Y, right, and it was like holng Cony, so National already already got it, right, No, no, no, no, it doesn't work like that, you know, it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: So if Perl has.
Speaker 3: Fifty points and they're not fifty points, but National has a plot all differential of thirty being old by I don't know twenty, you would say, right, oh, they won't No, no, no, no, we need to define who's gonna win the clouds Suda with.
Speaker 2: An extra game. There's an extra game to the champion of the class Suda. All right, only that holds nothing?
Speaker 3: Stop there, brother, we got more classicals to add to the to the to the calendar, so let's figure it out.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold, there are time points in the.
Speaker 3: All right, we need to get another classical through the tournament.
Speaker 2: Who wins the annual table even though it's not gonna give you the championship? Right? So you got that game too. And once we set off, who won? Oh now we gotta going to the championship championship series.
Speaker 3: So potential we have I think like four more classicals coming. And that girl comes down to one thing. And then when I asked him to my ry and friends.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, the guys, who's who's the turnament and who's the who's the third biggest club in in your y?
Speaker 3: Because you know you got not your opinion all but you need so you know, And then you have depends who won a couple of championships?
Speaker 2: You got the new you.
Speaker 3: And then one guy the season, he said from behind, because I was talking to the producer and my guy. There's no third one in you the wh brother, There's no third team in your y.
Speaker 2: It's only not who can wow. Yeah, that's yeah wow.
Speaker 1: Because okay, So what I did while you were trying to break all that down is other than try and understand it. I looked at the different headings that are available for all of the different elements in the season you have, and these these are things that I can click on. The Tabla Anoal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, that's the Tornado Intermedio. Yeah, the Tornado Intermadio playoffs, the Apertura and the cloud Sura. That's what I can click on in when I go do Myayan research. Yeah, I can click on any one of those banners to get what's going on.
Speaker 2: It is ridiculous, man, but I think it's fun. I think it's fine.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got uh you gotta make it happen, right, you gotta you know, you gotta think about, you know, getting the most games possible when because you only have so many teams in the in the tournaments.
Speaker 2: Like, I think it's interesting, it's unique.
Speaker 3: It's not There was a logical thing to do, but uh, you gotta make it happen. Brother, When you have those many teams and you gotta the chance to get as many classicals as you can't make it happen in some ways somehow.
Speaker 1: Did I see this right that they actually have games during breakfast like a seven kick Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like I remember that we gotta two hours, two hours ahead.
Speaker 1: Of us, okay, okay, still, so it's so it's like brunch basically bunch. Yeah yeah, okay. Because I looked at this and I'm like, A seven, I was like, what is that?
Speaker 2: I got games like that? But I got games.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta be here at day because when I was in the studio, I gotta try about twenty miles, right, so I gotta get their game was of eighth. I gotta get there at seven. I gotta get out at six, and you know the pipes in the morning, you got out. You gotta woman up, brother, you got a woman up.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's crazy, that's uh that's what oh oh oh, before before we transition, because by the way, uh, Nico is trying to find a location to come in this morning because they had that bomb cyclone up in Seattle to where yeah, they had literally there's this bomb cyclone that happened off the Pacific coast and Seattle got pounded.
Speaker 1: I mean floody, rain, trees, power. Literally, here's here, here's here's what. Here's what he said. He DMed me this morning, you know, as he was, you know, trying to get ready, and so here here's what he literally told me this morning. He goes, I'm looking for a good place to stop and do the show. We had no electricity or internet at the house. The bomb cyclone ft things up. And he didn't use the word things and he didn't use the word f either. So yeah, so the bombs literally if you watch TV out of Seattle, they got pounded, I mean like torrential rains and everything. And so he is, he's trying to he's trying to find a place to come in this morning. And what I wanted to discuss with you also is when you get up in the morning, and I also want to discuss, uh, what's the what's going on in Portugal and possibly leading to Manchester United too, because we've got sporting discussions and it seems to be continuing. When you got to get up and do an early wake up and you got to do an early match. I mean, how do you take care? How do you take care of the pipes when you've got an early wake up call?
Speaker 2: You know? I found these.
Speaker 3: These vocal exercises right, and I got a Google by myself. I remember because I she is my first year on Gold TV. I mean, I didn't have anyone to do god, any of the any of the commentators, because everybody was in Spanish that they were on a different schedule.
Speaker 2: And I was like, man, what do I do?
Speaker 3: Because I was feeling it right, how I was feeling all my pipes? Google Baby, Google it boom boom bo just chick, and I see all these vocal exercises.
Speaker 2: And of course in the morning.
Speaker 3: Common little tea and honey honey, brother, Honey is honey.
Speaker 2: It's just it's I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: And that those local answers, sire says, you know what you do, it's a sembar team of five to seven minutes that you do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send I want to send.
Speaker 1: You to me because he found a spot. Nico found a spot. Let's say we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna check the spot. Out and we'll see what it looks like. So Nico found a spot.
Speaker 2: Let's see where you are.
Speaker 1: I mean, we gotta see where he is. My guess is he's probably in his car with a fancy backdrop. But we're gonna run the fancy open. Here we go.