Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 1: Those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports cloud times areas thirty one me neither there were self. If it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 2: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over God. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of us ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to be be four rest they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: Here to God more Calm on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an Unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: How are you all doing.
Speaker 2: I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Come in to us from the State of Virginia is Matthew. And here is experience experienced paranormal encounters and has built up some practical defenses from lower four D entities like gins and the common tricks they play on us humans, personal experience with Native American spirits, astra traveling, and a possible sighting of a thunderbird. Matthew is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 5: Now on with the show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast, Matthew.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for inviting me. Nick.
Speaker 2: It's good to have you on. And you'll call in from the state of Virginia.
Speaker 1: Yep, coming, Wealth of Virginia.
Speaker 2: Wonderful stuff. Okay, you're at home here. We've got lots of listeners down that way. Now, Matthew, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us quite diverse. Would you like to start at the beginning, please.
Speaker 1: Sir, We'll start at the beginning. I guess you could say a bit of a lifelong experiencer of strange experiences that one might attribute to other kinds of entities that we don't normally experience in our normal day to day you know, reality that we can all agree upon. But some of these experiences, like living in a haunted house, if you've ever done that, that'll make you think again about the spiritual world. And that's sort of one of the places where I sort of realized there was a whole other kind of world that isn't necessarily friendly to us people. And after that that was a bit of an experience, a bit of a different There's definitely a difference between let's say there's some aliens over here that like think we're cute and want to keep us as pets, or want to do trade deals or you know, like a conduct business and that would be really cool. There's a there's a degree of separation between those cats and these ones that give people bad dreams. And you know, terrorize them and they're in their dream world and stuff. So because another call are called in and I heard that show. His name was Travis and he was a dad and he was a m would get over their story too much. But was saying, like, what can parents do when kids are having these experiences? They aren't all necessarily bad or they aren't necessarily negatively intended, but there are a lot of them that would be negatively intended, that are like from this realm, like the lower astral plane and the dream world, and it might be like a cre clown show, like like weirdo circus, you know, kind of bizarro circus kind of vibe to it. But he was basically saying his kids was having some experiences, and I heard the experiences, and I didn't think they were necessarily demonic or related to some genie or anything. Some of them very well may have been like a lot of these encounters that people talk about and maybe kids like me had experience is similar to this. So there's some of them that are beneficial that may not be worth you may not want to eliminate those experiences, but some of these ones that are negative where they're toying with people's emotions and stuff and their dreams that can be defended from, and those lower ones can be you know, you can't make your environment uncomfortable or too high vibration for that low of cruiser to come within your boundaries. So yeah, for pro tips, pro tips for Travis and his kids and any other parents that are worried about their kids seeing monsters or anything. Obviously, there's psychological things like make sure the closet door is closed and it's half open, you know, so do things like that. My kid thought there were monsters in the room, and I decided I would burn some sage and burn sage in his room. So whether that does something or doesn't, it is a psychological clue, smelling the instant smelling the white stage that I burned for him that something's different, and you know, just so just for the reason of what they call it the placebo effect, that if somebody believes something will work, is more likely to work. But I think there really is something in the stage, So burning stage. Another thing is getting some crystals like quartz crystals or other semi precious gemstone crystals and putting them under the bed, like that's another place where kids think monsters are going to come from is under the bed. So if you put a set, if you put a set of crystals like in an alignment under the bed, then that might raise the vibration of the sleeping area so much that it's not going to if they're if there are any right, if they're already bus they're too mean and scary to get around the crystals for very long. So that and another thing was these mill abs like military obductions, where there there might be rogue military groups that are using technology from one of these forty groups to make it look like it's one of these forty groups, but really it isn't. It's a roadue group that just has these you know, clones or cyborgs that do the dirty work, and that's all anybody ever really sees. So that was sort of like a big thing in the seventies or seventies to the eighties. A lot of reduction stories and the technologies that they use to condense down to three V to say, abduct somebody, They do use some kind of technology that commands people to stay asleep or to not wake up, or say don't wake up, don't wake up. So people have recorded audio recordings thinking, hey, I think I'm getting snatched in the middle of the night. We're just sit up a recorder. They do, and then they'll play it back the next day and the recording they'll hear some voice saying, don't wake up, don't wake up. So we know these kinds of things work. But another thing defense to that that I heard from Simon Parks who's in the UK. He's one of his pro tips that I picked up was well, it's not that I have a pack of dogs or anything. I don't think I need them, but somebody's really, you know, getting attacked by this. Apparently they can't do it. If there's a lot of dogs around, like one dog, they might be able to do that don't wake up, spell on or whatever they do. But if you have three or four, especially five dogs, five dogs are not going to stay down from whatever technology they use that works on humans, and they can just waltz them right through the wall while whatever their technology is doing. So for those kinds of experiences, dogs a pack of dogs, Travis, that might be your only defense. If there are little grays, little gray creatures that want to do some doctor Gruesome's science experiments on you, dogs, and just generally cleaning the lower things like like gens. They will condense and when they do, it's they're probably going to go into the corner of the room, and if you go look there where they go, there's nothing going to be there but a cobweb and some dust. So keeping the keeping rooms clean of cobwebs and dust, and cleaning the cobwebs out of a closet. Hey, when was the last time you cleaned the cobwebs out of the closet. Maybe that's why this feels like there's some boogeyman in the closet because it's all these little degenerations of parasites that are living in that nest. Get the vacuum, clean your thing out. Yeah, cleaning, just general kind of house clean cabinets, clean out cabinets. When was the last time you know cabinets, get all the shells pulled out and dusted right, really, So just general cleaning stuff can help keep these things away if they're around, look at the situations and stuff clean. And there's also place memories where obviously there's more to it when the bricks themselves are holding memories from past things. But anyway, that's my checklist for Travis and self defense from monsters. And I have another video that I made about this if you want more of that. With the forty thirteenth month, I call it the thirteenth month Calendar. And four D parasite control, these fourth density parasites, there are ways they control them to just cut them off. So there's more of that kind of stuff like spiritual self defense. Maybe it'll work for you, maybe not. A couple of things that I found that helped it. So yeah, there was a couple of these things that I would classify as jins at that haunted house. And so my room was upstairs, like in the master bedroom, and the haven member or the girl that lived there that I was subleasing from, had two dogs. One of them was a huge pit bull that was like rippling with muscles, and she fed it raw steak and she was adopted, of course. And she had another little dog that was like one of these little terrier dogs, like my little terrier dogs that weighs probably like five pounds, like the size of a chihuah wah, you know, but with long hair. So she had two of these dogs at this house, and the little dog was a little bit older but he was like cool and he would you know, like run over like when you get petted and stuff. And usually around bedtime, I walk up the stairs to where my room was, and the dog like when I stay with me, he would go up like two or three stairs and then turned down and he would like sleep downstairs. The other dog, the huge dog, was like the four or five year old pit bull. He was cool and playful, and I was at the time training Brazilian jiu jitsu, so it was kind of fun for me to like have this like huge beats to like you know, like goof around with and like wrestle with. The dog was pretty cool. I was cool with that dog. We got along. But at this house we would see these things, especially sort of in the back of the house where there was a in the basement, there was a toilet that was like not good. It's like we go down to the basement for the laundry, but like, yeah, don't go over to that size, like you don't want to look there. Apparently water problems in the house. Like these things were more often around where there was obvious like damage that had been repaired from plumbing issues or something. But like I said, we're sitting on the back porch having a beer after work or something, and like me and my roommate, or me and a friend or my girlfriend and screened in porch on the back porch and a yard back there. There's a door on one side of the screened end porch. We would walk in and out the screened in door or to go to the backyard. We're sitting there at the table, and I would see these things about the size of toddlers and very ephemeral, dark, sort of smoky, sort of cloud shaped humanoid figure would go running off of like where we were sitting in the patio, through the screen and then then into the backyard, and like what another one would come through the wall of the house, through the screened in porch and through the screen off into the yard, and they would chase each other around like little kids or puppy dogs. And I always sit there drinking my beer looking out there like huh, well, I ain't that something. Well, at the same time, I'm looking at the people that I'm hanging out with and trying to pick up if they're noticing anything unusual, seeing if their eyes are like well, following the same thing I'm seeing running between the picnic table and whatever. So they don't seem to be aware of these things at all, but I was aware of them. But anyway, so one I was sleeping there and I woke up to a terrible dreams. There's another technique that's sort of like forcing yourself, forcing your body back in, forcing your like your energy body, your aura, forcing your energy in dream time and dream time where is it? Where are you in dream space having dream But there's a technique to force that back into your body. So I felt like I was being attacked, So I kind of did that. You get the same feeling if you feel like you really really have to go to the potty when you're sleeping, you'll get up and like immediately just had to run in there. So it's like that kind of feeling. But I've snapped my eyes open and I saw this thing that was sort of bad shaped, and I drew a picture of it. I've talked about this before, but it was sort of like hovering over me and like feeding off of my energy body. And then it noticed that I could see it, and that's when it lurked away into the corner. And because I can see them, I decided like I would not ever let that happen and kick them out of my of that room as long as I was living there. I knew it wasn't my house, but as long as I was living there, that was not cool to happen. So anyway, the next night, going up to bed, and as usual, the little puppy dog like it comes with me and like like rubs my leg and I pat him and he comes up to like the third of the fourth stair and then I go keep walking, and then he starts barking. He's like blah blah bla bla bla bla bla blah. And I turn around and he's still down there. But I walk up a few more stairs and the dog is still barking and barking and barking, and I look down and in between the dog and me is one of these you know, dark three to four foot tall humanoid cloud ephemeral things, no feet really, but definitely ahead and torso and will look like hips and legs coming off of it. I would walk up to the rest of the stairs, and the little dog is kind of old, so it can't really get up to the top of the stairs, but it will standing there. It was still barking. And when I went to open my bedroom door, I look down and this thing is sort of like in between me and like the door and the door frame, like waiting for me to open the door. And I didn't, and instead of opening the door, I said to it, no, as long as I live in here, you cannot come in this room. And I opened the door and I'm still looking at it, and it did not come in the room. But I walked in the room and looked back at it and it was still standing in the hallway by the doorframe, and I call closed the door. And from then point on, I didn't ever have them messing with me at nighttime or ever having some scary dream or like a panic dream or some you know, some kind of like highly natively emotional dreams after that. And I think it's when they know that you can see them, they have to kind of like listen to you or you know, realize that they're doing is not by consent. Yeah, So that was a really positive thing that I know people have written books about their horrible dreams and what these awful creatures do to them, and I just wanted to share that experience and that way of defending oneself from those creatures. It happens to be a repetitive pattern and the same and efforts. They all know each other and their little reality. That get's funny. So and how old do they live really? Nine hundred years, nine thousand years, maybe they'll live like thirty or forty thousand years, who knows. Like, whatever their reality is, we can cut it off mostly completely just by being aware that these things are around and the most the closest thing if you're coming from a Christiano centric perspective on things or that really they only really share anything about that in the architecture itself through features like gargoyles and whatnot. So other than that, the church doesn't really talk about it is long kind of talks about gens of course, and they have, you know, a place in their spiritual beliefs. Hebrew also has a place for the dealings with but all three of the Western book religions they're they're not really like bringing it up to the table to say they're going to do exorcisms again or anything like that. But I think it is something that affects a whole lot of people and wanted to just share some of those pro tips and know that there's a common pattern. Definitely having headaches in the morning, if you're fillings crack, if you're grinding your teeth at night, or feel like you're grinding your teeth at night, that's another reason why you might have headaches. And it might be because of these and really intense emotional heartstring plucking kinds of dreams. But yeah, those are the low those are the lower kind of spiritual beings that ever have to deal with. So that's why I'm putting a self defense pro tip out there for those mofos so people they can stop causing suffering. It's a humanity. That was a pro tip. Here's a disclosure if you want to go up to some of these so called alien stories. Some of them are real, some of them aren't. And there's a big thing in the United States and I lived through this in the nineteen nineties called the Phoenix Lights. There's a real explanation for this that's been out for a long time and it's not that jaw dropping, but the Phoenix Lights. There is a thing called skunk Works where they're doing advanced aeronautics and research and development, and they basically had an unlimited budget and I saw this in a Popular Mechanics magazine, and there's another similar one called Popular Science magazine. Both of those sources have vindicated and validated very wild things that I heard people claim and then later found out we're true. They are foretold in Popular Science or Popular Mechanics magazine, and this was one of them where one of these skunk works aircraft. What they did was and I also have an airplane. I like airplanes and stuff. The book on a there's some world championships of paper airplane making, the World Airplane Championships, and these were in the nineteen sixties, and they published actual prints of the paper planes these guys made for the longest aloft or the longest straight flight of a paper airplane. And one of the plane that won in nineteen sixty seven the longest duration flight for a hand throwing paper airplane, is basically the exact blueprint for what this Phoenix lights craft was, which was basically a blended wing so it looked like a very wide letter U from the front and from the top it was mostly like a rectangle, but because it's so wide and long, it curves up on the wing tips like the letter U. And they had an unlimited budget right to make the biggest aircraft, the biggest Who could make the biggest, most monstrous thing in the sky and then be sneaky about it, pretend it wasn't the right, like it's stealth or something. So they made this thing a stealthy So it's black, so of course it absorbs heat right like the sun is hot, it absorbs into a black thing faster than white will reflect it off. So this huge pictures gigantically wide flying wing that's black. There's a couple of guide lights on it, but other than that there might just be one or two people, or maybe it's remote controlled. Right, huge huge thing they fly, They get it all hot in the sun and then fly it up just after sundown. And Phoenix is not far from Nevada, so I don't know how high they could have flown this thing up, absolutely huge proportions craft, but it is a man made craft, and they were flying it back with the running lights on. And if you see those running lights, it's right where each little fold was on the paper plane that won the World Champion Paper Airplane contest in nineteen sixty seven. So that design is well known. But that's why it looks like when people draw it, they'll draw sort of like a triangle with like five red lights, or they'll they'll they'll think are the five different objects that it's one big black U or V shaped object most more like a shape of view, but it curves up on the tips like bullhorns. So that's what the phoenix lights was. It wasn't aliens. It was, you know, a skunkworks project and it was in Popular Science magazine for here's how they constructed it. It was a blended wing, but they also used like a blimp, helium balloons and long socks. So they would have a long sock filled with helium or hydrogen and they would act to they would they would keep the blended wing buoyant and also hold air pressure. So it's a bit like a like a pool toy, a pool float that you inflate, like one of those pool inflatable mattress things. The little ribs they provide the structure. Without the air pushed in there, it'll just be a floppy piece of plastic. But once you pump it full of air, it's a it's like a mattress with a little pillow on there. You can go row around the pool in it. So it was so the plane flew like that. It was a blended wing. It was a it was a flying wing design, but inside that wing where socks full of what make it a blimp. It was like a blimp wing is what the Phoenix lights was. So that's as close as I can describe it. But that's a cool thing. That's one of the things in the UFO world where it's like are they real or not? Can we can't tell? They're webike them? Are they from aliens? Are they from the inner Earth? We could check that one off the list, like that was a human made craft and they're never gonna tell the people. They just play like a joke and like see how long they could keep it going. But anyways, moving on the cryptid right, Okay, So I've, like I said, I've been an outdoorsman in my whole life. Loved the boy Scouts, had a great time, hiked in, experienced all kinds of wildernesses and working the landscaping industry a lot of my career. And now I'm really into plant medicine and I'm growing my own medicinal plants and it's superfoods. So a lot of superfood superfoods and superfruits, trees and tropicals and things I'm growing indoors and outdoors, so I'm really attuned to the natural world. And I was wrapping up a two and a half day landscape project at the end of twenty eighteen. It was August of twenty eighteen, where I had deposited the check for I gotten paid for my landscape job. All of the tools were packed up in the shed trailers, all locked down and empty. I'm driving home from working. It's like three forty five in the afternoon, beautiful day, beautiful sunny afternoon day. I get home and I also have I got my work truck, and then I have my pleasure vehicle, the Honda, and I just said, you know what, it's such a pretty afternoon. I can check I've checked all these things off my list. I'm gonna take a joy ride through the countryside, uh just west to my home, which was Goochland County. And if you look at Goochland County, Virginia, it's right on the bank. The southern end of it is on the bank of the James River, and it has thirty five miles of undisturbed coastline on the James River. So it's a it's a beautiful place, a lot of wilderness, a lot of home, a lot of land owners there are intentionally owning land there to prevent development. So I like that thumbs up. Gooseland, beautiful land. So you know, four four fifteen, I'm driving. I already know I risked off, got out of my work clothing and everything, and I'm driving to my joy ride. I'm literally just driving for fun and to see what I see. I'm into Gooseland. I'm off on some back roads. I've bout looking, looking for the scenery and enjoying the afternoon, letting the wind blow through. I turned down this road, this hilly and and turns and stuff, and along the James River. Right around here, there's a lot of low lying areas that are like a perennial swamp. They might be more swampy in the spring or the winter when there's more rain it's not as sunny, but in the summertime all that water, a lot of that water gets absorbed and there might just be a little bit of a creek rolling through there, so as one in some of the swampy areas. So I'm joy riding my Honda sunny afternoon, like four point thirty in the afternoon, and I see something up in a tree and I think, at first I thought it was a buzzard, like a vulture, and out there there are cow farms and stuff, and like, some vultures are very well fed. And I've seen some big ass vultures before, you know what I mean, they get big, especially see them up close. That's a big bird vultures. And at first I thought it was that, like, oh, that's a huge ass vulture. But I was rolling up this hill and the thing is sitting on top of basically the biggest tree around, and it had a dead branch coming off of it, and it's perched up on top of this dead branch, and this bird looked huge, like the size of a hang glider, almost the size of a sessena, it looked like. Because I came up the hill and it sort of jumped off of the branch and took a big like swoof gult with its wings. And when it did, the branch it was under broke and fell out from under it, and I remember it crashing and I, you know, I'm not driving very fast and this thing, you know, crashing through the branches not that far off of the road, but it took another big woosh with its wings and was kind of flying up and out of the trees. I'm driving around basically right through woodland over the road, and it's wild. It's wings were like wider than the roads that was going over the tree top. So, and I saw the markings on the bottom of the bird where it was mostly black, but on the backs of its wings. Looking up at a bird, compare it to what I thought it was a raptor, like a vulture. They're the vultures. The raptors eagles, their wings when they fly are much more square looking. And this bird definitely had wings that were more like curvy forward, and it had a very wide, stubby kind of tail and more of a longer neck and a longer straight, pointy beak and not really like the curved hook beak that we would associate with like an osprey or hawks. So so the markings on the thing were more black, but and the back wings there were like white flex how sort of a turkey has white flex, or a finch might have smaller white flex on it. And so it did have some splotchy white on his tail and on the back of its wings. But it really looked like if you took a Canadian goose and times of by ten a ten x goose with like a fifteen foot wingspan something like that, or a blue heron, and I think it's definitely in that heron flamingo kind of fan like herons, they have a very straight, long beak, they have really long legs and their wings. When a heron flies, they're mostly just wading in water, so when they do fly, their wings are really broad and they kind of curve forwards, and they have that stubby tail because they're in the water. So when they when they're flying the landing, they don't want to have they don't want their tail dragon in the water, so they have stubby tails. This bird was definitely that shape and fits the bill for the only thing I can describe as a thunderbird. That bird is I guess not extinct. There are some skeletons of what they've claimed to be them, and I know I've kind of looked at this. I've seen some skeletons like one of them look like a just like a giant crow or something like that, more of the you know crow raven kind of family. But the thing I saw was definitely like a huge black heron. And that was in twenty eighteen and Gooseland, Virginia. And that's the environment that it must like, our sort of low lying, swampy kind of areas. And interesting side note, I have had the pleasure of flying some small aircraft and one time I was flying, but we were flying from nearby Hanover, Virginia to Nag'shead, Kitty Hawk, and there's a white aircraft airport in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, of course, because that's where you know, there were the Wright brothers made their made in voyage. So we were flying a single engine plane down to Nagshead. And while we were flying down, we had to go a certain way on the map. And I was like, hey, so we're you know, why don't we just go in a straight line straight from Annerver straight down into North Carolina. And he's like, well, there's a military base over here. But this whole area right here is a wild I preserve. It's protected wetland, the swamp right here, And I think, so if you have aircraft, are not supposed to fly over this swamp in Virginia. It's on the border of Virginia and North Carolina protected wetland. I don't think that they want people flying over to really get into how deep that swamp is because they're very well. Maybe some the creatures, like a thunderbird living in there, if you're looking for thunderbirds, that's where I would look if I were you. There's a classic icon of the phoenix sort of rising from ashes or a black bird of ashes. It did kind of look like that kind of bird, like are the longer neck kind of look with the rounded tail and wings shape for probably aquatic life floating.
Speaker 5: Do you have an interest in the pair of normal? You'll thenexnetwork dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomas. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku n x dB, follow our Facebook group on X network, by the podcast on her Spotify. iHeart Audible and Apple podcast, It's Time, It's It's the x X.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are some other things I can talk about astral travel. I've done a lot of meditation, like most did, a lot of landscaping, a lot of meditation, and a lot of things that don't have track writer for high salaries for these meditations. Those can help activate your aura or your energy body just by sitting and you know, just having a meditation and after do this for a long time, like a daily meditation or a twice daily meditation for a few years. So what's you know, what can I really do with this? What you know, what is something that maybe would I could gain experience or knowledge from. And that's where I came from. Came upon this notion of astral travel or astral projection. It sort of falls in with lucid dreaming and remote viewing and this sort of class of things that really took to it, and it really took a lot of practice in doing it and trying different techniques and playing around and being open minded to these ideas. But the astral travel, I really kind of got it down. And you know, people talk about the matrix and escaping the matrix and all that, right, people have a whole lot of theories about if we can fly spaceships beyond the moon, you know, things like that. Well, I figured out a technique of astral travel, and I've two videos on my talent and this was one of the first videos I recorded, and I wasn't so proficient with the technology, and the audio is really low quality. It's low volume, not low quality, but low volume on the first time I recorded it and I people commented, and I went back and re recorded it, ran back through the software and made it more like a conversational level or the same volume as most other videos that you would play. So if you see one this is labeled louder, that's the one you want to hear. It will sound better. But astral projection and lucid dreaming how to. I had seen a photograph of the dark side of the moon and high definition black and white nineties vintage like around the year two thousand. I had seen this photograph and if you printed out it was a thirty inch by thirty one inch photograph of the far side of the moon. That you know, in those days, like before two thousand and one, the computer world was pretty much a free for all, you know, wasn't it. So I had seen this photograph and there are some parts of it that were digitally blurred out of the otherwise high de photographs. But those pieces that were blurred out were so blatantly obvious that they were blurring out something that I remember where these things were. So one of my first successes when I knew I had popped out of this reality, like come out of that the whole earth kind of realm on the other side, it was like, well, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? I'm gonna go to the far side of the movie to find out about the solar cycling factory is supposed to be over there that John Leeer talks about. I'll have to go see for myself, go back there and uh, basically go see for myself. And I was doing this astral travel. I felt like I was there for a few hours, just seeing all it was inside some of these places. This giant antenna is like seven miles tall on the top back there, and crazy stuff. But so I had that experience. It was so vivid. I made art about it, drew pictures about what I what I had seen, and then like a week or two later, I'm like, hey, what am I gonna do tonight? Hey, I think maybe I'll go on another as travel. Well, I'm going to go actual travel to this time, I don't know, but the moon was pretty cool, so I decided I was going to go back and check out more of the crap on the far side of the moon. I do the same technique to asshole travel. I'm zooming towards the moon, and boom, It's like I got abruptly stopped and I couldn't move, and I could see a humanoid figure like from the chest, shoulders and down, but that was it. Like I couldn't look up and see this entity's face, and I kind of looked to my left and right. It meanwhile, like where am I'm floating basically in space at this time, So I could look to my left and right, but I couldn't seem to be able to look up to see who this creep. But it was basically a black suit with some white trim around the collar, and I had the feeling there was another one behind me or to the side, or under me, or over me, or somewhere in this space. So basically I said to them, what do you think you're doing. You can't stop me. I'm totally out of that reality and out of that matrix and beyond those rules, and I'm free and you can't touch me. Why you hold me back? And they basically kind of said, well, that's kind of true, and we know you would think that, but now that you're out here, you're at the whim of a whole other level of agreements and things that you're subject to, regardless of you know you're in there or not. So I said, bullshit, I think you're lying to me, And if what you say is true, then show me the proof. Then it was like poof, and I just like woke up in my bed. It was it was a few weeks later. It was like two months later. I hadn't really even thought about it. I was just like, huh, that was a weird experience. A few months later, like two months later, in bed, I'm sleeping dreaming, and then in my dream space I kind of get pulled into a direction. So I go with it. I get pull in this direction and I feel like I'm sort of floating in space again and sitting at like an imaginary table or standing at a table, and it's this this like suit entity again Men in Black type entity, and it has like three scrolls that looked to be like two and a half feet tall and handsome to me, and so I'm like, so I put them down on this table, and I grab one of them and I unroll it and I can I can tell that it's handwritten and that there's an obvious beginning, and then okay, there are text goes this way and there's like pages drawn on this scroll. So okay. So there was the first scroll, and then there were two more scrolls that I remembered like unrolling the whole thing and looking at every letter of every word of whatever language it was written in, and then rolling it back up when I was done, and grabbed the next one. And then I'm like, wow, that was a weird dream I had last night, the scrolls the Men in Black. Two nights later, three nights later, it wasn't very long before I had another dream, same thing. I'm getting snatched out of dream space by these suits and they're laying out another two scrolls for me to do the same thing. I'm looking at them and like some writing is in black ink, and some writing is in red ink, and some writing is in this kind of handwriting, and another would be in a different handwriting, so I could tell like there were maybe different people that were signing off on different things. I guess these scrolls, but there was three different specific scroll dreams that I got snatched out of me dreaming and just like being asleep, snatched into this space where I was being handed these scrolls by these would fit the description of the men in black. So after three nights of reading like roughly like two to four scrolls that kind of I didn't exactly. I couldn't read these words. What it looked like to me was polly. If you've seen the poly alphabet, that's what was a lot of these writing seemed to be looked at. One of them looked more like like really cursive Elvish or something really like a single band of detail within these you know, taller and lower lettering seraphs or whatever you would say in the phone. Interesting writings. And some of them had lines and signatures on them, and several of them, like someone had like fifteen or twenty different signatures on them, and different either black or red ink, and then different kind of handwritings, different languages apparently, But basically there were I think, you know, the takeaway from that was if you know how to do astral travel or you know, energy body whatever activation, there's still certain places that are off limits, not because of humans aren't supposed to go there, but because you know, there's other uses for these places. Places like military bases, obviously, intelligence offices, the moon bases. They have people, they have remote viewers, they have psychics or whatever, people exercising sigh power, looking for people that might want to come in there and do that kind of thing, and putting up defenses. So there are psychological defenses to this as well. At some point in the history of our souls, we must have agreed to come down here some level. You know, you can argue whether or not it's fair or for what reason, or who's doing it, but at the end of the day, at some point there was some agreement made, and I think that's what might have been part of these things and part of those scrolls, and part of what it has to do with the afterlife and the connection with the moon there. So I brought up I brought that up in videos before, but that's the role of the Men in Black. They are sort of like enforcers for beings that are coming on and off the planet. The men in Black are like enforcers. There's certain rules to play by, and Earth is, to an extent, has been for a long time under quarantine because there are things on Earth that are so nasty they're not to escape out of our realm. They're just to be dealt with here. So the enforcers are kind of there. The men in Black are kind of there to make sure people play by the rules, and mostly for the defense of all the other civilizations that don't want the madness of Earth humans or what has happened to Earth humans. We're not naturally like this, We're not naturally barbaric or envious, or lustful or greedy. That's a lot of having to put up with humanity being attacked with barbarism and saturnalia. And I think we're moving a past a whole lot of that right now. I know, I'm feeling the vibrational change and talking about superfoods and antioxidants and all kinds of things that everybody should be working into their diet these days to make us healthier, where some of the industries that we trusted aren't helping very much at that. So, yeah, I'm really excited to see more people coming in, more people with everyday experiences coming to channels like yours to share their experiences. Know that definitely gave me some comfort knowing that other people were going through a thing or two that I had had to deal with at some point.
Speaker 2: Great stuff, Matthew, many strange experiences there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's some things that are that are out of this world. But some things are literally like I can look at it with a telescope and see it from my own eyes, you know what I mean. Like, for example, Mars, the planet Mars. Have you looked at it with a really badass telescope before, like seriously, just really there looking through it with the mirrors and everything. I took it out one time. We were out in New Mexico. I was hiking with boy Scouts and camp film on and they had a backwoods place that there was no like, there was no light pollution out there, and they had this reflector telescope that was like sixteen inches wide, and we were looking up and we had it focused on Mars. And I remember looking at Mars through this telescope and I was so blown away by that planet because for the first time. It wasn't a photograph in a book. It wasn't some you know, projection on a liquid crystal display of what it might be like or what the government says it looks like. It was actually looking at that planet, and the polar ice caps were very visible, Like I could see there was one of the polar ice caps, so you can see perfectly clear, like almost all the way, like the whole Arctic region was ice like clearly, and the other side of it you can still see the edge because it's tilted a little bit, so we could see one more than the other. There did appear to be some cloud cover around the icy like ring around the planet. It looked like there was some like wispy white stuff. It wasn't just ice, but a cloud or something, or like snow dust. And then so one side of Mars is very red orange, looks like rust on the iron or whatever, so very iron rich soil, probably like a lot of red red brick kind of like clay or sand. But then the other there's another part of Mars that and when I was looking at it, it looked almost like a yen yang kind of shape with the ice caps on the ends and the yen Yang was like the orange part of it was like very orange and red, and then the other part of it looked brown. But the reason it looked brown is because it was contrasting all that red, and the opposite of red is of course green. So I after actually just looking at Mars and thinking, oh my gosh, that's a planet, it totally makes sense to me as a landscaper, and you know, an experience or all these things that I've talked about, Our universe, our solar system is teeming with life, is teaming with it. I am pretty sure there is crabgrass on Mars, not as some bombastic claim from some new ag or something, but because like, why wouldn't there be, Like that stuff grows anywhere, why wouldn't it grow up there? So yeah, I try to be open minded when new things come to light. We are sort of in that time of what from a christia centric respective might be revelations. But in the UFO community, I would say disclosure. Doctor Stephen girls really pushing for disclosure in the two thousands. I was like, twenty years ago, dude, twenty years ago, been pushing for disclosure, And right now they're talking about Oh my gosh, we all know what these flying thigies are in New Jersey. Well, you know, I've been known for so long. I actually made t shirts about it already in my Etsy shop at the Etsy link on my link tree, and that link is on all my videos at the NJA tank channel on Rumble. And really happy to see that there's more and more people coming to open their mind to the wonderful interesting information the channels like yours bring out to the discussion table. Maybe not to the table for Christmas dinner, but maybe we can bring it up to the table, you know, after Christmas dinner, once the kids go to bed and we have a beer together, we can talk about some weird stuff, you know. So, yeah, those conversations are anymore. I don't think it's anything to really mostly be worried about these lower fort y m efforts, though they really are assholes and they really do wreck people and really kind of cause psychological damage that it's very hard to pin down because it's happening in the subconsciousness of dream space. So that's why I've sort of put some information together. That's why I wanted to contact your chef, because it's it's an ephemeral topic to delve into without some kind of guidance. So I hope that has helped and provided folks with some things that they can put into use.
Speaker 2: Great stuff, Matthew, And what have you experienced recently? When was the last time y had?
Speaker 1: So? It happened recently, So I've been making live streams and I think it was back. So there was a time, and you might remember this following these UFO stories. There's a big UFO story earlier twenty twenty. It might have been the end of twenty twenty three. Remember when there was the UFO that crashed near Las Vegas and the police been you had it? They saw it on the police video crashing and then the police went to the people's house and the kid, like the teenager dude, he was like filming the thing and he made a video later about his experience. Well, it was around that exact same timeframe that that happened, because I think there were some of these creatures they kind of broke some agreements and snuck in here for their own purposes, and they were just roaming around from whatever with whatever technology they had. Because at that time, I saw like through my through my walls, at nighttime, I could see a red die, but I could see like a creature or humanoid shape like the like their or kind of body where the eyes would be. But then the red dot was like a third eye. But I don't think it was their third eye. I think it was a piece of technology that they were using that they would put on their third eye so that they could perceive what was in our reality. And I think that they might have used one of these kinds of technologies because the next day I had three red dots on my arm and they were equidistant from each other in a straight line, and I thought, what are the chances I got bit by a mosquito last night? Well, pretty good, I might have got bit by a mosquito. What about three mosquitoes in the same place and they all lined up together for dinner on Matt's blood. Where are the chances of that? Pretty freaking slim, right, So I had these three dots on my arm. It was uncomfortable, but you know, so the things like this do happen, and sometimes, you know, how can you know that? If they can do that, then why wouldn't they be able to blank out some of your memory or sedate yar or something like that with something, So I think that was the labs like every a year ago that I really and also like in meditation, started noticing I could in a meditative state. After several years of meditating in a meditation circle weekly, these weekly meditations became started to be a bit of a playground to see really what's going on, like what other people are doing in their meditations, and how do I feel, you know, if it's sunny, if it's windy, these little things, and after like fifteen or twenty minutes of meditation, a lot of times people will keep their eyes shut for the meditation, but and zen and other practices, sometimes they'll just let the eyes hang loose, which might be closed but might also be slightly cracked open enough for some light to come in, maybe not clearly. But I was in that state where I was meditating, sitting and my eyes were mostly closed but not completely. And at that time I looked around at the people on the other half of the circle, and their bodies were blurry and I could barely see their bodies, but there are a body. Their energy. Bodies were all different, like their personalities and their people. If they're masculine or feminine. And I remember there were like five women mostly sitting across from me, and they looked like there are there are is. Their energy bodies looked like hershey kisses, and some like the ladies that were across from me, they were like two. It was just like one was orange and like one was more of like a a pinkish purple. And then there was a man sitting next to her and his aura was more of like a silvery column with some like flex of light in it. And there was another girl. Uh, it was all across from the on the other side of the circle, and she was everybody's just doing the same thing, sitting in a meditative pose. Right another there's another girl I could see across and her aura was more like a dark swirl. And so like from having those meditative experiences to seeing people's body in a meditative state, I could see how somebody has like either there in a bad mood or there they have been, you know, something's happened to their aura where it's damaged and they're like a black hole drawing, uh, you know, like an undertow like pulling energy, you know. And there are other people that were more like like blossoming or vibrant in that world, like putting energy out. So I encouraging people to do something very simple. It's inexpensive, it's free in fact, to do it to a minute meditation, just you know, sit there, so you've already got the equipment necessary, be in touch with nature. Of course. Follow You can find my channel with the MJ Tank channel and rumble and I'm taken questions about that kind of stuff. It's an interesting world we live in and I'm glad to share. If that helped anybody, you can let me know, drop a comment and share out Nick's videos with the UFO Chronicles.
Speaker 2: Great stuff, Matthew. I will add your links into the description. That was nice and easy to great.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. Yeah, I'd love that if you put a link in the description. I make videos with myself and sometimes I've had a guest on so you do you do lives as well? Yeah? On my channel on the MJ Tank channel, I put up videos that I think are interesting topics and maybe stoke some controversy. I might stir up a little bit of controversy and then try to get people's attention and maybe put some eyeballs on my listings and stuff I have for sale. I also and promoting a healthy diet and exercise and detoxing, and there's some really great products and stuff out there that would help people a lot and the means of health and wellness. So I've got some products that I recommend, and of course the plants that I grow my herbs, I grow Maringa trees, ruda. I grow a lot of native edibles that are like berry bushes, aronia, berry, elderberry, Paul Paul's blueberries. So I do have plants that I've got for sale too, and I think in the spring I'll probably do more of a blowout on the living plants. Kind of chilly around here for tropical trees like maringa, but yeah, yeah, I'll do that. That's all linked on my link tree.
Speaker 2: Wonderful stuff, Matthew. I really appreciate you coming on sharing out for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: You're more than welcome. Take care, Matthew, Okay, and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all for tonight. Keep updated and connected with the show on Facebook and Instagram, And if you have an encounter you would like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Matthew for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye, Keep
Speaker 3: Build