Speaker 1: So why did God create women is different from men? Was he thinking? I mean, if men can just go out and become women, why go to the trouble? And why did he create not just physical differences but psychological I mean, why go to the trouble to do that? I want to look at this because of the unfolding series of circumstances nationwide. We're on one hand, there is sanity being reinstalled to discussion about sex and gender. On the other hand, there's insanity being installed in this. And I continue to believe that this is God dividing people, not purposely, but his very presence. Truth. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. I continue to believe that there's a dividing here, and I believe this line, this line may be one of the very last lines. And you want to call it a culture war, feel free. What I think is this spiritual war, because I think if we refuse to recognize these differences and people fall into the con of this, they could be inexorably, inexorably remove themselves from God's grace by almost blaspheming the Holy Spirit. So we'll talk about this with the help of Bulwer Capital Management know your Riskgradio dot Com and of course, to the great grace of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one percent disapproved. But big pharma technocrats in tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City, EXI.
Speaker 1: Todd Herman. Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times which God is the sad of shall live. You know, I, as a guy nearing sixty, I am still to terms with how much being one flesh with my wife means to me and how much men. And I do think that there is an onus on men in this regard. And I'm not someone who's a man basher. I find that very very annoying. Normally a woman basher rhetorically always say we've never hit a wound. But the more I reflect upon my young self and my misunderstanding of male leadership and what that means, and not understanding what it truly means to come under and lift up, what it truly means to serve, and what it truly means then in reward of service, how God can bless us this way? That I hope all young men grow to understand this, because man, I am just I am so utterly blessed and so utterly thankful. And it got me to thinking about why did God create women as different from men. God does everything intentionally, and there's some reason that he did this. And I think we can get some hints of this through Jenesis. And it begins, of course, with Adam in this state where I mean you think of this, that he was alone with God. He got to hang out with God, he got to learn from God. God let him name all the animals, and God sat there and he watched Adam as he named the animals. And I find that to be an extraordinary scene because here's God with his beloved son, his human son, and one of many, one of billions and billions and hundreds of billions, but at this point the first one, and God is sitting there watching him name the animals. Okay, horse, you what to call it? A horse? Okay, we'll call the horse. And the first time in Genesis where God said something was not good was that man was alone. So that's a huge hint. Why did God creates women as different from men? Because man, the gender was alone. Yeah, Adam was alone. But God's plan was always for men to exist, not just man. Okay, so many men. So man, if you like the species or man, the sex, man the gender was alone. It is not good that man is alone. And these animals weren't getting it done. And so God's created woman, and he created her from the flesh of man to be different. Why well, two men together have effectively they have the same physical makeup. They have many of the same psychological traits if I mean very very similar. So they then have very much the same moods, capabilities to parents and to nurture, sorts of nurturing. And I get it that there are some men who are softer men some men, or harder men. I get that, and you get that too, And let's not pretend that's not true. But when God created woman, he created distinct difference. Now I don't want to get I don't want to get detailed here, but let me just say this. The parts fit together. That's interesting. Why is that? Because that's the design? Because when God said in marriage, as Jesus described it, that a man will leave his parents and cling to his wife and they'll become one flesh. That's both metaphorical, but it's also very spiritual. You become one flesh in God's eyes and then through the through through the act of procreation or sex doesn't need to be procreative, you become then in that moment one flesh sharing each other's bodies. That is a that is not given enough respect because you can clown about the sex act. You can make it just lustful, you can make it just pursuit of physical pleasure. But God's create it to have a flesh taken from flesh rejoined. So he made woman different. But why the psychological differences? Why the behavior differences? Because God was seeking to compliment. Okay, he was seeking to complete and compliment. It seems to me why else would he do it? And the Bible is pretty complete with some offerings on how we can reflect on this about how when Jesus came to earth, Jesus recognized some of the things about women that had not yet been recognized or had been had been oppressed and pushed down through these sin desires of men to lord their power over others. Because Jesus said, don't do that, and he didn't say dot dot unless you're a dude lording your power of your wife. And we're taught as men to love our wives, as Christ loved the church, so it was this turning point, and Jesus was shy about coming and correcting things. My father's temple is not a it's not a bank account. Don't do this. You've turned it into a den of thieves. Don't do that. It's not what goes in a man's mouth, but what comes out that defiles him. Man was not made for the Sabbath, but Sabbath for man. He didn't have a problem coming and correcting things. It's one of the things he did as God on earth. He also modeled things. And I got to thinking about this because I saw this clip from the UK I'll show you here, and having watched this clip, then I just saw this comparison about why did God create women different from men? So I'll show you this thing that they did to some female cops in the UK here in a second. And then there's just some brutiful, brutal comparisons.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I think through this and I think about the really strong men I know my life, really strong. But for instance, my friend Tim Krukshank, who's the founder and CEO of Bone Frog Coffee. You do not become navy seal without being incredibly strong. Both physically and mentally and in Tim's case, spiritually. And he would be the first to tell you he wouldn't have made it through buds. He certainly would have made it under the teams without God. And he will tell you to your face he wouldn't have lived goo combat without God Almighty. And then to think about the softness of Tim, the loving way he loved his wife into extending her lifetime for probably fifteen to twenty years, because she'd had cancer for a long time and the doctors had given her the death sentence and Tim said, not so quick, and he linked in her life for as long as possibly could be and the doctors didn't think it could be done. Now, he has some background as a medical person. He's a physician's assistant in the world. He was a medic with the Seal Teams. But he's applied the same thing to bone Frog coffee. The coffee can be super hardcore. You don't you'd doubt me. Try door Kicker. You think we talked about some soft coffees, You go try door Kicker. This is a light roast that it is the most calf landed of all the roasts, and door Kicker is the guy who goes up to the door. There's the sea for he's the one who kicks the door in, blows it in, he leads people in. And that's why it's named after this because Tim has said, yeah, if you're gonna be the door kicker, you want to be juiced. So there's that portion of Tim. Then there's also, of course the love. Each bag says God Country team on it. Go to Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd you get ten percent off your first purchase. You get fifteen percent off subscription coffee when you use Todd at checkout. Make you to sure you take that second step. Bonefrog Cooffee dot com slash tod use code Todd at checkout and try door Cacker if you have to make your days into door kicking as you are a loving and topman. Bonefog Coffee dot com sashid Oh. By the way, women can drink door Kicker too. Let's make a note of that. Send timent note. Women might be byingness. Tim, It's okay if the chicks they have the door Kicker. So in the UK, that's okay to say chicks. I just heard someone felt like someone's offended. I'm doing it ironically. I so in the UK where there were bands of most men grooming girls and then kidnapping them and forcing them into sex acts with men several times a day. And it may be and this is according to members of Parliament, it may be one hundred thousand girls who went through this. This was allowed to go on for a decade. Everybody knew what was going on. And when I say everybody, I mean the media, I mean people in hospitals, I mean social workers, I mean psychiatrists, I mean town councils. They just wouldn't say anything because of how it reflects on those of the men. In that state of play, In a state of play where there are Sharia patrols in neighborhoods in and around London, in that state of play, the British Police decided to go and defend women by having UK Police officers females go jogging so they could arrest people who were cat calling them.
Speaker 3: For people to recognize that it's not right, it's not just a small act. It's a thing that can make someone feel really quite uncomfortable. So I think it's important. Sorry, police are taking it so serious. It's one of our force priorities, And for me that makes me feel proud to work sorry police because for me it's such a personal experience and I know for a lot of other, if not all, other women who experience it, So I feel empowered to be a part of such an operation.
Speaker 4: These women aren't friends out for a run, they're actually undercover police officers taking to the streets in Surrey as part of a new operation trying to stop people cat calling and harassing female runners.
Speaker 3: When we get pulled at, the staring, the hanging out of the window just to look at us, and it just it's so so so prevalent.
Speaker 4: And police teams are ready to intervene the moment the officers are beeped at, followed or shouted at, pulling people over.
Speaker 5: Those kind of behaviors may not be criminal offenses in themselves, but they still need to be addressed. And of course the people that are likely to commit those kind of behaviors, you know, they may then go on to commit more serious offenses or more serious behaviors.
Speaker 1: So we're clear they still haven't prosecuted the rape gangs. There's been some individual prosecutions. To be clear, there was an efforts in England to release all the records, and Kar Starmer, the Dictator of England said no. Kaar Starmer, the Dictator of England was one of the core prosecutors, one of the key prosecutors who refused to prosecute the crimes of organized militant Islamic gangs of men who were purposely, purposely grooming white girls, purposely that race, because, as some of the men said, they're already dogs. There's also the defilement of women as part of a militant act. There is the forcing your enemy to have your babies. I'm sorry to be brutal, but why did God make women different for this? Well? I do think that one of the reasons that women are different is for an opportunity for men to experience being more like God, because this is not how God views his kids. You know, if you think of your wife as God's daughter, or if you're dating and you're a young man and you're dating, does it change things if you think of that girl you're dating, that young wom as God's daughter? No, no, just examine your heart. Does that change things? Because if you guys have been physically close or physically intimate and you were to step back and and see God watching that saying, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing to my daughter? I hope that changes things a little bit, because God Almighty sees, whoa, wait a minute, you haven't married my daughter, what are you doing? And if you're married, and you've, like me, been married for a long time. My wife and I've been together for going on thirty years, just celebrated twenty nine. And you ever go through seasons where you're not as nice as you should be to your wife, or perhaps you go through seasons where you are focused on work or outside things, you need to become cruel. God sees that too, Hey, wait, hold it, I let you marry my daughter. And in the case of England's and what they're doing here, okay men, Christian men shouldn't be cat calling women, and you shouldn't be staring at women and ogling women. But the point of this, of course, is gods can also prioritize and might say thank you for taking care of that small sin of the mind. Hey, are you going to ever look into what was done to my little girls in England? Are you going to continue to sweep that under the fancy rug in the prime minister's palace, palace home, or the royal home. So maybe one of the reasons God made women different from men is for men to have an opportunity to act differently around women. Maybe it's a chance to be more holy as God is holy. God expects from us perfection. Now he knows we can't achieve it, but Jesus told us to be perfect, as our Father in Heaven is perfect. So maybe one of the things that God did in invincing women was to give men an opportunity to have a mirror with which to attempt to find perfection by serving our wives as Christ love the church. Another point of comparison side by side. One of these is an article from PBS News back in the PBS News News and this came from May ninth of twenty twenty three. The other of these is a piece that just came out by woman named Melissa Johnson August thirteen, twenty twenty five. This was forwarded to me by a friends, So I trust every word I'm about to read to you because I know this person and I also know these circumstances. So side by side they tell a different story of maybe or just a difference angle for us to look at on why God created women. The one from May nine, twenty twenty three, PBS transgender whatever that means, it means nothing, by the way, so called transgender miners protected from a strange parents under Washington law. Got that. That's the phrasing from PBS, so called transgender miners protected from a strange parents under Washington law. And then there's this one, and this comes from the Christian poet the voices section the trans cult has taken my daughter away from me in Oregon. I get its. Oregon is not Washington, but they are ideological cousins. They're both the home of extreme not gender confusion, but gender defiance, gender denial. Sure, there are some people who there are truly gender confused, but the side by side comparison is really interesting. Why did God invent women? If women can be men, and if it's just physical, why did God go to the difference, go through the work of creating the mental differences in men and women? And you can discount some of these women use about one hundred times more words than men in a day. And I get it. I speak for a living, so people think I walk around talking. That's not true outside of here. I'm not walking around blabbing my mouth off. Sometime I have sometimes I've been an oversharer, but legit, if you go to dinner with me, I'm probably going to be the one talking the least, I would hope. So that's one difference. The other difference is, and I get it, this is also can be offensive to women, particularly young women. Women cry more easily than men. And you might be a man who cries, and as you get on in years, I think it's easier to cry, and I think that's a blessing. But overall, women cry more easily. Women find it easier to be innately nurturing, soft and nurturing. For some men, that's a very difficult thing to be soft and nurturing. Men are very much oriented towards solving a problem. You know, your wife is telling me something she's feeling, and the cliche of a man is, okay, well here's what we're going to do. We'll solve this right now. And that's a cliche. And men who've been I guess taught or modeled to how women work and the feeling that they want to be heard and understood and seen, we can do that sometimes well, but we are also programmed. So look, I say, okay, well, let's solve this problem. And even thirty years into marriage, of course I still sometimes affault to that. And my wife might say to me, Hey, you know what, I love you, but right now you're failing me. I just really need you to hear me. So why go to all that trouble. If this is just a hormones thing, If this is just a if this is just a physical thing that could be fixed with surgeries, I would say it's because women and men have the opportunity to gain from one another. Because if it's just two men and just two women, Okay, you have friendship, and maybe you have sexual attraction, but what are you in fact gaining in a complementary sense, really that much the melding of the two sexes into one flesh that creates effectively one person in the eyes of God, one flesh that would mean one person. That melding is an opportunity for some of the softer edges that the women have been designed to have to be bolstered by some of the harder edges of men, and likewise, and in return in reverse, it also is an opportunity for children to see both aspects of gender and sex played out so that they can have a different spectrum of behavior, a wider spectrum than just kids who are brought up within a single sex. So when I compare these two headlines, we'll go through these two articles. Let's think again about from God's point of view. Wait, why did I go to the trouble of creating women? If you're going to do this when people are confused about their gender or being gender defiant? Is it just for the profits? Is it just because suddenly so called transgender medicine is going to be one hundred billion dollar industry all in. And it's not just the medicine, it's the closing, et cetera. Look, there's a lot of people who make good money out of healthcare, and there's people who do great things out of healthcare. I'm getting a series of testimonials sent to me from people who receive treatment at renew Dot Healthcare in Port of Art to Mexico. Because we're building up to our big live webinar. This is a free live webinar coming up Thursday, September eleven. It's eleven am Pacific. I will be there. Steve Anderson, who's the managing partner will be there. We're blessed to have doctor Navarro, who's a spinal specialist. He's going to be there talking about regenitive therapy. We're going to go through questions. I just got an update from the team. Really cool questions. People are submitting at joined stem cell talks dot com. We're also doing this for everybody who attends and stays for the entire webinar. We're going to include you into a drawing for a one week free stay at the beautiful Meo Hotel in Nueva Varata. This is right outside of part of Arta. It's just up the street from Renew. I've stayed there three times. It's a beautiful hotel, incredible rooftop deck, and when you have treatment, it's maybe maybe a ten minute walk to Renew and it's a beautiful walk. So these questions are about people's specific medical conditions. You can submit yours and they'll be answered. We're gonna talk about how the stem cells are derived and we're going to do a side by side analysis and you will see this of stem cells versus surgery. Just go register for this at Join stem cell talks dot com. There you can leave your questions as well about your condition or your loved one's condition. Join stem cell talks dot com or call six oh two four to eight four thousand. Join stem cell talks dot commerce call six zero two four to eight four thousand. Side by side, let's start way back in March or May of twenty twenty three. Headline Transgender miners protected from a strange parents under Washington law. Miners seeking so called gender firming careen Washington will be protected from the intervention of a strange parents under a measure Governor j Ininsley signed into law on Tuesday. So he was a dictator. He kept Washington State lockdown the separate country longer than any of the separate countries in the United States. So what does a strange mean? That's an interesting phrase. Is there a legal definition of a strange? By reading through this law, what it means is parents who will not agree to pretending their kids are the opposite sex or an operation of this program pretending that they're girls are boys. I mean, why did God make girls? I mean, that's an interesting question. Why didn't he just make us all men and women? Why the process of growth? Why don't just have us come out as adults well, because it's hard. From a perspective of infrastructure, women giving birth would just make us bigger. I believe he did this because girls grow into women, and they're well cared for and nourished. They grow into well rounded women. Sometimes it doesn't happen. Great parents can have kids go off track. It happened sometimes, but he didn't. I think design this in to say, hey, you know what, I'm gonna have you grow up for about thirteen years as a girl, and then I want some people to come along and chop you up and change you hormonally. Even though they can't change my design. You can't change God's design. You're not changing DNA, you're not changing the genomes. You're not so back to this article. The new law is part of a wave of legislation this year in democratic led states intended to give refuge amid a conservative movement in which lawmakers and other states have attacked transgender rights and limited or banned gender firming care for minors. There's not a single instance where a transgender right has been attacked, because there's no such thing. There's human rights, there's the Bill of Rights. There's men's rights and women's rights, and they roll up under the Bill of Rights. There's employment rights. You cannot be denied employment because you happen to be a woman or a man, except under very very very very very thin circumstances, very unique circumstances. But there is no such thing as a transgender right, and there's no such thing as gender firming care. Look at this from God's perspective. Okay, So God goes through the trouble to design women, and they are complimentary to man, taken from man's flesh. The genitalia is designed not just to connect, but to work together in a complementary sense. In the most amazing thing that we get to participate with God in creating another human life. Wow, let there be light. I'll say it again because I find it miraculous and beautiful that when a sperm cell with sperm cells joined to egg cells, there's a burst of light. Let there be light. It is phenomenal. And if that's not God's saying, I am letting you do what I did to you. I'm letting you work through this process. You are saying in your wife's body, you are saying, let there be light. You can't do this apart from me. I made you. I made all of this, but I'm letting you experience it as man and woman. Maybe that's why he created women differently, because guess what, that burst of light cannot happen when two men pleasure each other sexually or two women, burst of light never comes, never happens. Maybe that's why. And look at this from God's perspective. In that burst of light, I created this little baby, and that little baby is a female, and that little baby will grow into adult human female, meaning a woman. And I have meticulously designed the womb to work together with the ovaries, to work together with the vagina, to work together with the entire system of womanhood. I've designed this miraculous event to occur that when this baby is created, at that moment of conception, there's this burst of light in this woman's body as that baby grows. I've provided this woman everything she needs to gestate life. Men can ever do this. Not quote just food and warmth and water, Not just that, but also the immune systems, the passing on of immunities gain throughout life, so that your daughter is born with an incredible immune system more powerful than your own. Not just that, but I have created this miraculous bond so that when it is time for the baby to come out of the mother's body, it is a signal from the baby's brain that travels through the umbilical cord up into the mother's brain. Have you ever thought about how miraculous that is? Mom, I'm ready, so that baby's born, that baby goes into a woman with all this design put in both psychological and infrastructure like and along comes a so called doctor. You were born in the wrong body. God messed up. So I'm going to affirm your gender by destroying your genitalia. I'm going to affirm your gender by sterilizing you. I'm going to affirm your gender by giving you the need for follow up surgeries for the rest of your life, by destroying the sound of your by distorting the shape of your hands, by widening your face, and and distorting your chin. In this way, I'm going to affirm your gender. Why did God create women to be different? Why would Satan want this? This what PBS is celebrating. Here Back to the law or back to this piece from PBS. Existing Washington law generally requires licensed shelters and host homes to notify parents within seventy two hours when a minter comes into their care to see the words they're their care. Under the new law, facilities can instead contact the state Department of Children, Youth and Families, which could then attempt to reunify the family if feasible. Youths will also be allowed to stay at host homes, private vaunt or homes that temporarily house young people without parent or permission. This is an extension of something that's been going on in that separate country for long before this. Way back in two thousand, probably seventeen, was the first time I learned about glitter homes and places in Washington State and Seattle where if kids make it there and they host dances LBG so called TQ friendly dances. They have parties, they have video games, they have porn festivals with links to these places. Literally you can go to porn festivals as kids and get a link to these homes. And if you walk into these homes and you utter the phrase gender, they will begin that night at the party to emancipate you, to legally emancipate you, to have them taken into their care so that you can be sexually and chemically mutilated. And there's places all across the separate country of Washington do this, and these glitter homes, these our true believer gender liars, gender jack who interestingly also sometimes have the feature of having kids a failed of drugs. I know this because a friend of mine's daughter was just about kidnapped by a place like this, by a glitter family, and they were grooming her with drug access. They were grooming her with all the pots she wanted, and they were telling her, your mom's a Nazi. She doesn't know. You're a girl trapped, You're a boy trapped in a girl's body. Your mom's a Nazi. And they had built the process of beginning the emancipation. And my friends found out about this the night before the kidnapping. They were going to come and get her and then go and make the claim that she was being gender denied and abused by virtue that she was twelve. And this law simply just it puts a legal edifice around what's going going on there in any and without the law. Back to the article, more than a half a dozen states from New Jersey to Vermont to Colorado have passed for considering similar bills or executive orders around so called transgender healthcare, civil rights, and other legal protections. In Michigan, Democratic governor re Dictator Greutge and Whitmer and Mark Sindebilt outlawing discrimination on the basis of gender identity and sexual orientation for the first time in her states in her state. So what's going to happen and what has happened is there's been this edifice built where families who are just true believers can seize your child and there's little to nothing you can do about it. It's gone so far in the separate country of Washington that the police are not allowed to tell you where your kid is. So if your kid makes it over there from Montana or any of the other states and they end up in a glitter home, which is easy enough to do. Just walk into a planned parenthood or a government school, walk into the walk into the Paul G. Allen Hope Center. There's many many other places like this children hospital. They said that they've stopped the gender care so called gender care I guarantee, they're still passing kids off. Swedish hospital had a section doing this. It's just so easy to get done. If they end up in someone else's house, a glitter family, that's going to pursue the theft of your kids. Legally, the cops do not have to tell you where your kid is. They do have to tell the law enforcement from your state. So why did God even make girls? It wasn't for this, because if it was for this, God would have had a rebuild kit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Hey, sorry, I screwed up. I thought you were a girl. My bad. But this is the era in which we live. And I'll show you this note from this woman here in a second, because she's gone through the logical conclusion of what these so called laws would do. I'll show you that in just a second. We live in a time we're in order to affect things like this, it requires government censorship and government so they will surveil families in these separate countries to make sure that you're using gender language. Does surveil you through your neighbors, does veil you through apps? Your kids can pass on your emails, et cetera. And that's a form of censorship. My friends at Angel Studio are taking this time period and they are transposing the events that happened are in the Book of Acts. This is where Luke went back and investigated, Hey, how did this all get started? How did you guys build this church? And Jesus told them to build a church, or they would not have done it. So he's taken the book of acts that Angel Studio series called Testament, and they've relocated it into our time, or a time like ours, where there is a censorship state, where there is a surveillance state, and where people hate truth. Now you get to, in this incredible series, follow Philip and John and eventually Paul and even Mary. They've written into this. I love that because I don't think Mary just went away. And you follow them as they build this church and they do it against these odds. This is not safe Christian filmmaking. It's not emotionally safe for some people because it's going to cause you to question your commitment. Do you actually stand for Jesus against all odds? You can stream Testament right now. Go to Angel dot com slash Todd and become a Premium Angel Studio Guild member. You'll get to stream Testament immediately, You'll get two free tickets to every theatrical release that Angel puts out, and you'll get to vote on the stories that they distribute and promote and thus continue to change Hollywood. It's angel dot com slash Todd. So the point of comparison to the PBS article, which was cast as protection for so called transgender kids. Here's the point of comparison. See which one makes more sense to you. This is the headlines from the Christian Poster's a link in the show notes the trans cult has taken my daughter away from me in Oregon. Alissa Johnson, op Ed, Contributor, Wednesday, October thirteen, twenty twenty five. I'm the mother of an estranged, gender confused minor child. I haven't seen it for years, and Oregon state laws allowed it and enabled it. I'm far from the only one to whom it has happened, but here's a glimpse into the state machinery and how it folded unfolded for so many of us. First, the worst part about losing your child to the scandalous system is that it profits off them. The next work's part is defending your reputation to everyone involved. Then comes try and explain what's happening to someone anyone and watching their eyes glaze over like you've just claimed the CIA is tracking you through your ceiling fan. But this is in conspiracy. This is real. It's supposedly legal. Oregon law allows miners to be placed in homes or foster homes without parental consent if they feel a report feeling unsafe at home, not abused, not neglected, just emotionally uncomfortable or unsupported. That's all it takes. How do kids even learn to say the right words? They talk to a twenty something year old quote peer support worker at one of these youth centers, someone with a deficient front of cortex, and say, my parents are so mean. They won't call me the opposite sex. They make me do homework before I get my phone, and the underdeveloped front of cortex will never respond with the following that's not safe, that's actually abusive, or what we'll respond with the following that's not safe, that's actually abusive. Incidentally, by the way, she's not exaggerating the not fully formed front of cortex. That doesn't happen until you're twenty five or twenty eight. In the case of women, twenty five or twenty eight. It's basically a fellow child. Back to the article. These peer support workers follow your kids on Instagram, They host weekly Twitch streams, their bios on their organization's websites probably share how they were once suicidal because their parents didn't affirm them, framing their current job is some kind of rescue mission. These aren't just orries, their seeds, and they get planted in your child's mind long before you ever realize they're gone. This is true from the perspective of every parent I've ever known who's gone through this, and I've known hundreds. My wife, largely though with some assist by me, has helped bring about forty families out of the transcult and twice twice, well actually three times secreting them out of their states, including doing things like meeting with the dad at six o'clock in the morning after he's driven all the way up from three different states and saying to him, where are your cell phones? Why because they're going away, because you're going to be untrackable, and saying to the father's because it's usually the fathers, I'm going to be putting your devices in fair day bags and you're going to use cash to go get prepaid cell phones, and that's how you're going to communicate, and not through voice, through text and not with your name. And here's what we're gonna do with your wife who stays home. You're gonna choose one of two or three places where you're gonna take your daughter or your son, usually your daughter one of two or three. Why because your wife needs to be able to legitimately tell law enforcement I don't know where my husband took my daughter. She needs to be able to sit in a courtman and go I do not know where they're at. She needs to be able to say that and not be charged with perjury. You need to have a paper trail where you have said, I will not tell you where we've gone, so she can't be charging court with perjury or kidnapping. We've had to do this because of circumstances like this. Back to the article, it seems as though under Oregon State Law four one nine B dot one five zero or organ State Law four one nine B dot one five two, if a child tells a school counselor DHS worker, you center, peer support, or police officers they feel unsafe or they might want to harm themselves a first to return home, they can be placed into protective custody immediately, no court order, no hearing, no found. The CPS case apparently no requirement to notify the parents right away or at all for when I've been able to gather. Once state agencies have or seem to have temporary custody, they become the ones who decide what safety means, what a firmin looks like, and what kind of home your child should be placed in, even if that ends up cutting you out completely. And these aren't fringe groups. They are established state connected organizations like QUEST organ community programs, the Foster Care Placement Service specifically designed to serve LGB so called t youth, and Fostering Pride and Unicorn Solutions in Basic Rights organ the DHS partner at host Home for model youth who identify as so called transgender or so called non binary. These programs are marketed as safe havens, but from many families they mount to locked doors, no information, no updates, no due processes granted us, just a child who disappears into a state sanctioned system that is already predetermined that you're the problem. They're wondering how a parent could go weeks, months, or even years without knowing where their child is. This is how it happens in the shadows. All it takes is your child, saying their emotion unsafe or threatening suicide. If they have to live with you. From that moment on, everything shifts. CPS may never formally revoke your parunter rights they might have no legal reason to do so. But they will also not help you bring your child home and will not enforce their return. They won't open a missing person report. They won't even tell you where your child is. Once your child is labeled an unaccompanied youth, they qualify for an entire system of services food stamps, free medical insurance, cell phones, legal aid, clothing vouchers, housing assistants, so called gender affirming programs offering hormones binders, voice training, therapy, surgeries, and more. Your concern becomes harassment, Your grief becomes stalking, Your worry becomes proof that you're unsafe. In many cases, the police already know where your child is because they've spoken to her. But they all lie. They all tell you they don't know. They will say a program is looking after her, they'll refuse to file the report, and if they don't start the process, the National as Center for Missing and Exploded Children won't step in either. I know because I've lived this, and I've spoken to others have two. I've spoke with a foster parent who works with one of these programs. She didn't know the full legal backstory and thought she was just helping a child in crisis. She wasn't sure whether the teens placed with her had been removed or were just runaways. She didn't ask, she may not even been allowed to ask, but she accepted them. Three thousand dollars per month per child, and the accusations these teens made nearly identical to the ones the anger confused so called trans identified youth often make. They use the same language, the same story, like reading from a script. Why because it's a script and they're given the script And the article continues on to how this woman has been impacted by this. She calls you to describe something transification or transfliction, transplusifiction and bureaucracy, bureaucratic tracking. What you're seeing is through human eyes. Now think of it through God's eyes, and think of God observing the adults separating the family unit God invented. Not because there's literal risk, not because the child is being physically harmed or even mentally harmed, but because the parents are telling the truth. You are not a boy, because the parents are saying no. Because sometimes parents say no. Now, I get it, it's easy to lose hope. I don't want you to do that. I'm going to share with you in a moment some good news, because it is very good news to see Europe beginning to change. I'll share this with you in a second. And it's to God's glory that nations are waking up and beginning. In fact, it provide sanctuary to people who have had to fight this cult. We're trying to provide a little bit of sanctuary for our friend John. John Caldwell is the gentleman who runs Alan Soaps. He's become a friend of mine after many years, and John shared with me gosh, four weeks ago now that it appears he has end stage cancer. If I'm not mistaken, John is in Florida right now, or maybe just returned. He flew down to meet with his mom and John thinks this will be the last time he meets with her. This isn't a sob story. John's not afraid. He knows he's going to Jesus. He's not even a little bit afraid. This is just the next stage in life to him. He is worried about leaving his family behind. His son, Alan is the namesake of Alan Soaps. He also works there every day in packaging and quality control. He's the inventor of most of the soaps. Alan is not able to move like other kids, although a surgery just made that easier. It says I think he is eighteenth surgery, he's fourteen. He also has a problem articulating. He's effectively nonverbal. Doesn't mean he's not brilliant, because Alan is a brilliant kid. He just can't speak because of how high up he is on the autism spectrum. His brother Ian works there as well. The soap company has done well. It's made in America, it's all natural, It's made by family of three generations of soap making expertise. To my mind, it's the best soap you can have because of the mission of employing people like Alan and Ian. Here's why I mentioned John's cancer, because he's training his wife to take over the company to run it for their sons, because it was designed for them to have a place to work and kids, young people like them to have a place to work. I'm asking you to try the soap. I'm asking you if you do not love the soap, or it's not the same quality you expect, do not buy it again. But I'm asking you to try the soap if it is as high a quality as what you use now, that has a better mission, or it's better, I'm asking you to subscribe. Become a lifetime subscriber. Go to Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. That's Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. This is a way of us providing a little bit of comforts, more comfort to John knowing that this family will survive. God's going to take care of him. But this way, this soap company keeps going. Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. From Europe, some good news on this front. As we're asking about why did God invent women? Brazilian woman granted refugee status in Europe after facing twenty five years for misgendering a so called trans politician. And this comes from a redux reduxx dot org. In a precedent setting move, a European country is officially granted full refugee protection to a Brazilian woman's right activist rights activist who was facing twenty five years in her home country for supposedly misgendering a so called transgender politician. Isabella Kaipa, is the first person to be recognized as a victim of state persecution for her outspoken opposition to gender identity ideology. And by the way, here is a picture of the beautiful, beautiful woman she was accused of misgendering. Obviously a man. I mean, does anyone doubt that looking at that picture? Does that seem ambiguous to you at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Obviously a man, as previously reported by reducts Cape, first came under krom investigation after she made social media posts about Erica Hilton, a male politician who quote identifies as a woman. Hilton was elected to as Apollo's municipal government in November of twenty twenty, winning his seat by landslide that gave him the title of the most voted for a quote woman in Brazil. At the time of his victory, Hilton was celebrated in the international media as being a so called symbolic triumph for so called transgender people. Hilton was among the ten of the top ten most voted for candidates in all of Brazil and was counted as the quote only woman to make the list. It was a widespread announcement of his victory that first put him on Cape as radar. She decided to criticize him, and by simply putting out he's a man, she had to flee her country to accept refuge or face a twenty five year sentence. Praise God for what he's revealing. But the battle is far from over. And this comes from also reducts convicted chold molester in women's ten matches against teen girls after concealing his identity based so called transitioning, and again side by side. Isn't that a convincing photo? My goodness, how feminine? A repeat child sex offender was allowed to compete against teenage girls in tennis after successfully concealing his identity by identifying as so called transgender. Carrie Sutton, also known as Carrie Sutton. Hey, the spell changed the spelling CRII Hey, look woman, All of a sudden, Carrie are the old name. Carrie was able to avoid US Tennis Association's scrutiny thanks to for years thanks to his general identity change. Really you think someone thought he was female? I don't think so. Sutton admirer to Georgia, was first arrested in the late nineteen nineties and two counts of statutory rape, and ultimately spent more than two years in state prison for the crime. After being released, Sutton sought work as a tennis instructor in the community. Was hired by a company called All Court to coach tennis part time at Laurel Park. The city of Marita had contracted All Court to offer activity in tournament services at the park, but failed to ensure All Court performed background checks on their employees. As a result, Sutton was given access to local youth and, surprise to everybody, began sexually exploiting a twelve year old girl who'd been attending the park's tennis court. Sutton, then thirty, provided the child with a secret cell phone Hey they do that in Oregon through the glitter families he used to communicate with her, and since her Lewde messages, parents became aware of the so called relationship in two thousand and eight, reported Sutton to police. He was then arrested on charges of felony child molestation. Convicted the following year. Sutton was only confined to prison for two months, but was forced to register as a sex offender upon his release. In twenty twelve, Sutton was arrested again after volating the terms of probation. He's currently listed as a Level two sex offender in the state of Georgia, indicating that he is considered above average risk of reoffending. But he continued to be able to for years pretend to be a woman, coaching girl and tennis. Oh, and then there's this from the separate country of Washington, where we began talking about these gender attacks. JK. Rowling drew attention to this on Twitter. God bless her. You think you've heard the last word in callous, self serving reality defying luxury beliefs. But then a female legislator responds to a question about a male sexual assault by saying how proud she is of the measure taken to make sure the sex offender's feelings aren't hurt. There's what she's talking about. This from Ley O'Neil. A male inmate strikes again. Last week, a six foot four inch male inmate at the Washington Coruction Center for Women beat up a female inmate, punching her from behind, shoving her to the ground, and kicking her. She reports Bruce's bumps lacerations and damage her teeth. The alleged perpetrators the same male who's been accused time and time and time again of sexual harassment of female inmates. In the video below, Beth SD asked her Washington legislature what they intend to do about a six foot four inmate house at the Washington Correction Center for Women. It was obviously at the time they would do nothing, and now they share the blame for what happened. On Thursday night, America First Policies sent a letter to the Washington doc demanding that they remove all male prisoners from their confinement. This request has been made before and no adequate response received. Once again, male's feelings are being prioritized over the safety and well being of females, and it must end. I actually know Beth SD, and I know the question she asked, and I should have grabbed the video because we have it in our archives.
Speaker 2: And what the.
Speaker 1: Legislature said is she refused to respond to the transphobic comments and remains proud that they allow men into women's presence, which brings us back to the original question, why did God make women well as a special helper for men and men to come under and lift up as someone that men get to serve in marriage because serving your wife is serving God. Serving your wife makes you more holy because you are taking a position of service that God took. Holiness is happiness. There's an opporternity for us to compliment one another, to learn from one another, to soften one another, and to support one another. There is the miraculous making of life that cannot happen with same sex couples. That moment, let there be light. And then I think also this an opportunity for God to see clear that people who follow his word. God made humans in his image, male and female. He made us, and the people who won't and the people who defy him. I said at the beginning of the show, I think they risk blaspheming the Holy Spirit. You tell me God created male and female, made men and women in his image. And here's what the I think blaspheming Jender Jackers say, Yeah, but you're screwed up. You're an idiot. You put men in women's bodies and women's in men's bodies men's bodies, and we're going to correct it because you got it wrong. Because you're a fumbling, bumbling, idiotic designer who thinks there's only two sexes. Fool, fool. We're going to correct this through a miraculous medicine that we created and surgeries we created. We're going to remake these people into our image. A fool who speaks that way to God right, the liar and the thief and the murderer. From the beginning, this is the todd Hermannshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ and man cool. For me, I get to go home later to be with my beloved wife. Speaking of why God created women,