Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bub to the rescue, dipper Asque Taco Bub on one on one one w j R R.
Speaker 2: We are or Orlando's rock station, and he has arrived, the world renowned LC TB noted Life Coach. Did you have to de ice the Sikorski this morning?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have. I have a special people for that, special instruments too where it just stays, Ice Freeman. It was cool flying in, flying over like the Pensacola area and seeing you don't normally see white all over the ground.
Speaker 3: It's cool. How was the holiday weekend, Patty? I was good. Uh, I got away.
Speaker 2: We took took my wife out of town for her birthday. We went up to Savannah, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Big MLK celebrations like parades up there, because I mean they were in every city.
Speaker 2: There was something going on. When we were leaving on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spent mine in Compton. Doctor Dre's a client of mine.
Speaker 3: So I was all good, good times with the doc.
Speaker 1: Just were you guys a session or you were No, We're to get a parade?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I.
Speaker 1: Got chicking it man, kicking it, Life coach. Besides the sayings, never pass up a bathroom and never trust a fart. Are there any other universal sayings that I need to live by again? You can send your questions in two two five, two six, sir or man, I guess as a life coach, I solve problems. Correct, You're very good at it. Yes, So here's an example of me solving both of these sayings slash problems for you. Never pass a bathroom. I assume that he's talking about on a road trip. Right when you know you go hush, I stop at this exit. No, I can make it one more and then all of asa we've all had the feeling. And never trust a fart. I say you just wear a diaper, and that solves both the problems. Gonna make a much easier road trip, and then you don't have to worry about the gas either.
Speaker 2: It's more efficient at least uh huh solved LC, that's what he does.
Speaker 1: Not sure where you stand politic politically, but my wife and I have different affiliations party wise, and it gets superheated at times.
Speaker 3: Please assist. Okay, I think you and.
Speaker 1: The wife need to make an agreement for both to keep your politics at the doorstep. You know what I'm getting that don't bring that into the house if you if you have different thoughts and whatever, because just keep it. Keep it at the doorstep, right where you know where that Matt is. It says home, sweet home, because it doesn't sound like the home's too sweet.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's just a home.
Speaker 1: I heard there's a rumor that going around that Trump's sewing to closing the border, that he may ban text mex. Probably probably just a last ditch effort by Kamala, though I can hear her now he's planning to bend the burrito an uncomfortable laugh, weird neck LC TV. Why do you fry bacon and bake fries?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Try trying to stump the old Life Coach, But that's like the old why do you park in a driveway and drive on the parkway? Well, you can bake bacon for starters. I don't really know many people that fry bacon, and most people fry fries, hence why they're called French fries.
Speaker 3: Not easy to fool a Life coach kind of like a Radish. It wasn't born yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm a fat guy, so I'm pretty uh, pretty dialed in on the fry scene.
Speaker 3: Baked fries. Just don't do it, man.
Speaker 1: Then they get that if they have the freezer burn taste to them a little bit.
Speaker 3: Don't do it man, fry fries.
Speaker 2: He just needs to be some sort of as you correctly pointed out, fry in the equation.
Speaker 1: And then bacon. You can do bacon in the oven. That's how you do yours. Actually I do, I do, Yeah, Elsie or Life Coach. I started dating somebody. I started okay, I started dating somebody new Life coach, and after finally staying the night, I came to realize that she has dentures. I'm not trying to sound patty, just a little freaked out, sir. I don't mean to sound cliche, but come on, man, don't look a gift tors in the mouth pun intended.
Speaker 2: Anybody else getting the visual that? What was that old commercial into the glass of the Purple water?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that one. More than Life Coach. Technology has improved since then.
Speaker 1: More Life Coach. I have a job out of town. A friend recommended I reached out to you for some advice. I seem to continuously struggle every time I get an assignment in KSE the playoffs. Any suggestions on how to get the referees not to interfere so I can finally beat Mahomie and head to.
Speaker 3: The super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, great show, Rock on Go bills. Josh Allen number seventeen Ah Josh Listen Jay representing brother good Luck is a tough little turkey there lctv.
Speaker 3: Ah, you're not getting me to go down there.
Speaker 2: Jenior penalty for breathing too hard in the direction of my homes.
Speaker 1: Need your help, Elsie. We're good for another one. I'm sure why not need your help, Elsie? And if it don't get to yours, don't worry. I save him for next week. I have several Spanish speaking co workers and they continue to yell talk yell slash talk Spanish in the office.
Speaker 2: We're all friends, but.
Speaker 1: I'm at the point that I can't even concentrate and get my work done. If they're your true friends, though, you should be able to ask him to keep it down a little, right. I mean, it could be awkward, but you're there to work, That's why it's called work, and you can't do work because they're being so loud. But also there's depending on the dialect, you know, like where they're from Did he say they might be uh, they might.
Speaker 3: Not even be here next week? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he say they were speaking in Spanish though? Yeah, Now that's double trouble because you may think they're your friends, but can you confirm that If you don't know Spanish.
Speaker 1: Learn to Olingo.
Speaker 3: There's your other suggestions.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Just so I want to make sure you cover all the bases here and fully answer the question.
Speaker 3: There's snow on the roadways out there, Life coach come back to us. Reminded me of the guy who.
Speaker 1: Work with sidetracked. I got to print all these up, yo.
Speaker 3: Who's who's your consierge? Who it is? Hunter keeping his nose? All right, Life Coach, thank you, let's roll all right, Well, we'll see you next time. One j R R.
Speaker 1: It just rocks