Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. This is part two of our Love Is Blind coverage of season nine, episodes ten and eleven.
Speaker 2: And we're right up on it. I mean, we're up on all this shit now. If you didn't listen to part one, we got a little heated. We got into a huge fight. Yeah, Stephanie loves Ali. I love Anton. I have a black eye, which is not fair that I feel bad about that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Do you apologize for that? No.
Speaker 2: I think at the end of the day, we both agree that neither of them are great. I think a lot of people don't necessarily see it in Ali. But I got myself worked up because I'm like, this girl is not here for this. I just don't like the like because you know what it is, you said, you called it. We sort of recognize ourselves. So you're harder on Anton because you see yourself there. I'm harder on Ali because I see myself there. I see myself trying to just like stay in as crazy chaotic nonsense, you know.
Speaker 1: And also I have an only chance hold on though minute you're saying I see myself more as Anton, because then you would think that I would empathize, empathize. No, I would. I think it's different. I think it's more. You think I'm judging him more harshly because I see it in myself.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're seeing the things that I'm probably somewhat weirdly like attracted to. Right, And then I see the things I've done with Ali, going like, but hold on, but how many beers? But you said four, but there's seven. I've done that, right, And I totally do that, And so I'm Matt. I'm more annoyed with that because I see myself in it. Also, I don't think she's I think she's not. I just I don't trust her. I don't know why. I know she's not the worst of them. She's a nice you know, there's a lot of nurses. Remember how many nurses are on The Bachelor. She's a real job that she wants to quit and become an influencer full time.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So that is so we do the same, So do they all? I know that is true, and so do we we? Who am I kidding?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? If we were famous from Rose Pricks, if some more people could leave us some like five star reviews and we both quit law school, get into our Patreon, get on our Patreon and well, I mean, well, we're not going to stop doing this then then we're just gonna feel validated. We're we're gonna have we'll get to stop saying like do you guys love us? But do you? Because it feels like.
Speaker 2: We love the audience, we love you, we love you, and you don't. We won't wear our skin, I'll wear your skin.
Speaker 1: This doesn't feel like you guys are one hundred percent. You know, I feel like if you were one hundred percent, you'd all be at the twenty five dollars level. It just feels like we're more invested down your chilupas is what we're saying. Now, tell us about I think it might be a good time to Yeah, I'm gonna tell you guys. Oh oh, I I accidentally got out of that hold on. Okay, never mind, let's what's on next?
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait, we're done with them, but I do want to say, like, I know I was hard on her.
Speaker 1: I was kind of hard on her.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, I guess I see some of myself and again yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. I kind of move on. Oh but let's do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's do Joe. They're both great, They're equally great. Let's do Joe and Madison. That was that was pretty heartbreaking. It does not take like a relationship expert to see when they're meeting, like when he's meeting her family, how far. I've never seen two people sit so far apart, sitting next to each other.
Speaker 1: It was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was rough that she didn't see it, but I could totally see why she didn't see it, and I have to say I have full empathy for you. Actually, Steph texted me that she's Madison is Delulu, right, and I thought you were talking about Aunnie.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think you got it wrong.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't see her as she yeah, she's Delulu and that she thought this guy loved it, but he was probably saying he loved her.
Speaker 1: He's sleeping with her, you know, like I think for better, family, for better, for worse, and it is for worse. Okay, don't get me wrong. I am not team Joe. But he told her straight off the bat, like I don't I'm not attracted to your body, which that is harsh and I am that is not okay, But he said that to her and then he went ahead and slept with her anyway, and then.
Speaker 2: Because he's because he's distant and emotionally unavailable, and he told us he ran, he got engaged and then like bowed out after they sent out the invitations. I mean, this guy, he's a hot, he's a he's a fucking player for sure.
Speaker 1: He went on this.
Speaker 2: He also wrong reasons, and I really felt so I felt when she cried. I felt like I felt every inch of that, like he he oh that kind of guy. Man sucks And I defended him before. But maybe we should tell you, guys. I mean, you already watched it, so we don't need to tell you every single thing that happened. But we could see his distance from far away. But then it did not help when her mom was like, so when she goes blind in like a year, you're gonna like take care of that, right, And he's like, even though he knew that and said yes.
Speaker 1: After the pods, it was cold as ice. This is a case of what this is. He is a bad case of what the last couple had, which is I want to stay on this show. I am going to be an influencer if it fucking kills me. If I have to be a what's this? Oh my god, I had a great SNL reference. Male prostitute. What's his name? Fred Fred Garvey, male prostitute. He's just like I will, I will fuck her. I will. I will get drunk to do it, and I will sometimes overshoot the mark and then have to go have a nap. But I will fake it till I make it, and then I will say no at the altar. And it was just like killing him. He did it, let me tell you. He was just like I don't think he ever thought I'm going to marry anybody. He thought I'm going to be on the show. I think he's too good looking for anybody who would even be on the show.
Speaker 2: Here's some stuff about her from something called She Knows. This is some a little bit of about both of them, Madison Maidenberg. That was her last name, Maidenberg. How ironic, that's maiden interesting. Maidenberg and Joe Ferucci are not holding back their thoughts about each other after their appearance on Love Is Blind season nine. Joe was a tween nine year old sales professional and Madison twenty eight year old porn star.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I would have it said that she has a ux designer. Had a light hearted, giggle filled connection in the pods. But things got off to a rocky start. But we already know all that we want to get to now, so they broke up in today's episode, it says on the show, after leaving his wedding suit fitting in a state of panic, Joe tells Madison that she's not his person, which he said over and over. He was so fucking cold he did. He could have said that all the things like it's it's me, I'm fucked up. No, he was like, no, you're not the person. I'm not going to be miserable.
Speaker 1: Bye. Like he was the fucking worst.
Speaker 2: She even after she pleads with him, which I don't think she even really hardly did that. She was totally normal for a better explasion. You don't think so, No, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: I think she cried and sad. I think she was amazing.
Speaker 2: Actually she like cried for like fifteen minutes, and then I was like, Okay, well bye. I mean, who wouldn't cry if you really thought that that was going to be your guy. He's just a little he's a little distant loof that's our hot Joe it's what he's like, he's sleeping with her.
Speaker 1: What is she supposed to just be like? Okay, cool, cool? I mean I don't. I almost don't know what to say to that because I saw it so differently and obviously you're totally wrong. No, I'm just kidding. It's that it is so funny. It's funny about this show that you can really look at something and two people see it very differently. And I see this and reddit because a lot of this show is very polarizing with the couples, a lot like and we're going to see it with KB and Edmund. Like people get I'm so team Edmund. But that's a whole different thing. Yeah, I mean I go back and forth. But I also agree with you. But there are a lot of people that are a hardcore team maybe which at We're going to get to that, but let's finish out with these guys. Let me read you. I have hard to read you here, do do do? So? Okay, so they have whatever.
Speaker 2: So Madison claimed that she developed an eating disorder after comments Joe made about her looks, which you said last week.
Speaker 1: I read that too. Joe didn't mention to me that he usually dates you know, more petite women.
Speaker 2: That's how he said it, you know, Okay, so we talked about that when he went on the That was last week on Nick's Yall's show.
Speaker 1: Right. She says she's healthy now, but added that watching.
Speaker 2: The show, which was filmed in the spring of twenty twenty four, has been disheartening. So this is after the fact, after today's thing episodes. I'm trying to get to where they said that. Joe, meanwhile, did we talk about this responded to Madison's comments about her eating disorder in US Weekly. Obviously, he says, kind of a horrible feeling on my end if that's something that affected her long time, long term for a little while or or a little while after. It was a surprising comment. Madison's always been very confident in her body image, but you never know how somebody's feeling inside, especially if you tell them they're fat. I don't mean it to affect her that way. It's not a good thing to hear. So somehow he makes it about him right completely, and then he admitted that the couple did have a great sex life, but added it's not the foundation for a marriage. Oh this fucking piece of shit, he said, it was hard, he said. You know what he means, it was hard. There's no common ground. Ever, I'm to blame for my part in that he did say. I can say that wholeheartedly, and I think somebody else would be a great match for her. Well, he should have said that to her, but he didn't even say one nice thing to her.
Speaker 1: Mm mmm, no he didn't. I'm telling you. Here's the thing. He was not there for the right reasons. But he couldn't in my opinion, and there was in past episodes. You were like, I think he's so sweet or whatever. You were kind of siding, Yeah, I know, And I feel like he could not have been more obviously not into her. So now we don't know. Again, Yes, he's sleeping with her, I don't know how often, but he's having sex with her, but he's not being nice to her. And then she was acting so completely shocked that this would be what's happening. I just felt like she was ignoring every sign. Oh, I'm so I'm so unteened, Madison. I have to tell you. He thinks he's hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's grown a very comedy mustache, like a very hipster comedy mustache, and he's making like content videos now.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying anybody can't do whatever they fucking want.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love a co but like he's I think he thinks was that something about him that he was supposed to be funny? No, because I know they I don't. Yeah, I don't remember him being funny, but I think he thinks he's funny.
Speaker 1: No, he's so brush. But we saw this coming. But also we also talked about the fact that she is very very attention seeking, very dramatic. She had that crazy overreaction to him being drunk where she was like, oh my god, you don't know where you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and he was he only did that once. Yeah, but he should have broken up with her then, Like and.
Speaker 1: Also, don't forget the other arguments they had where she was so over the top and like crying and like, but do you love me? I mean she's had these Oh yeah, I forgot about this super nutty and I think that I think that it was interesting because so they all the men go to try on suits, yea, and he tries on the suit and I think, like, in defense of what you're saying, his brain was like, I look pretty freaking good in a suit. I can kind of see myself on TV in this suit. But then he basically had a panic attack of like, but it's gonna be with Madison.
Speaker 2: I guarantee he's going to be the next Bachelor. I almost could like, I can see it coming. You'd be exactly if that's what they're going that way, they should just go that way. Do we have the runner Frankie Frankie Taylor Ball or whatever? We have to I think it's our job, Taylor me now, all right, So they split up, but I just think she handled it. I think she cried and was sad and then was like I thought it was. I thought it was sad, and I love her and I.
Speaker 1: Felt for her. We should listen. We should recount though, the fact that so the cameras catch her crying and packing a suitcase, and we find out what was I going to say, well, no, go ahead, sorry, Well so he did it. He had already broken up with her, he left, so then they have to reach I have to have this is so reality TV. I know that he broke up with her. Obviously he said something he didn't just like slip out the back jack, make a new plan, stand right, He broke up with her, So she's crying and she's like, yeah, he left, like he's gone, you know. Then he comes back in and they have to have this super awkward conversation where he has to rebreak up with her for the camera. That's very bachelory. It's very bachelory. So that therefore I felt like her tears were very put on because she already in my mind, I was like, she already knew this, and I understand she's having to redo it for the cameras, but I think she built this life with this guy that was never that guy. I don't like, oh, I just oh my heart.
Speaker 2: By the way, when we talked about Annie and Nick, we forgot to talk about how when he was breaking up with her and she went totally crazy and like laughed in the middle of crying. She then started texting, and he's like, Okay, I can't have this conversation if you're on your phone.
Speaker 1: I screenshot it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you did too, or I just like paused it to see and she was texting someone it seemed like from Love is Blind. She's like yeah, She's like, yeah, things are not good. Doesn't look like the wedding, but I think that was the other person because then she wrote yeah because Nick that you just see that she's still typing something about Nick.
Speaker 1: So she and she won't stop.
Speaker 2: She's like text text sex sex text. She's like, I'm trying to end it, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm trying to order more chlopahs. You said you love chelopahs. God, I'm going to make you love that.
Speaker 2: She was texting someone from the show about how he was breaking up with her mid breakup, like he'd only been breaking up with her for like thirty seconds, right, and she's like immediately on her phone like that's how meta this show is. She's so, I can't believe we forgot that part that was in part one, by the way, but please, well what about after that when he's like, so, I'm breaking up with you and she's like, no, no.
Speaker 1: You're not. You're not absolutely not, You're not doing this, and he was like okay, but I am like, I'm definitely breaking up with you, and she's like, no, I won't have it. I just know. Uhh.
Speaker 2: I mean that's why I think by comparison, Madison did a much better job at least if.
Speaker 1: We had to look at it like that how about? And then she goes and then she goes, I can't believe you're just so cold and like you're not even like gonna hug me, And he goes, I can do that, I can hug you, and she goes, you mean Joe for Joe, Yeah, Joe and Madison, And she goes, no, just forget it. I don't even need a hug.
Speaker 2: I mean, but he was being like a sociopath like cold as I mean, he's he's pretty awful. She deserves better and she will have better and you will be fine.
Speaker 1: He's gonna will be fine. She's gonna need to get her emotions under control. She's very dysregulated.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get like mega chlamydia. He's gonna get the one that can't be treated. He's gonna have a lot of sex, and he's gonna get the one that like is antibotic antibiotic resistant.
Speaker 1: You think, as you're holding a voodoo doll in your hand right now and.
Speaker 2: I'm holding Madison, like, I'm like, you don't understand we are I like her, I really did, and I for her.
Speaker 1: Do you have like selective memory of the that was crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's nuts too, moments that one time, but I still, like, I'm still I have I have strong opinions about these people that I've never met.
Speaker 1: Okay, but there were a couple of times she wasn't just the one time when he was drunk. There's been other instances of her being crazy over the top, like crying and anyway, let's move on. Yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about cave be An Edmund because they are our next most interesting couple. Yes, I if I'm putting a voodoo curse on someone, I would have it that KBSD yell at them for is she like a dominatrix or something?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Oh my god, people, I don't understand how people can sew hardcore be on her side. But people are saying, okay, so so people are saying the people that are pro her are saying that they feel that he must be a total like doctor Jackyll mister Hyde.
Speaker 2: Because I could see, I could totally see that. I absolutely can see what she's saying. She just doesn't have to say it so long. I completely and I believe her actually, and I could see why she'd be annoyed.
Speaker 1: But like, my god, okay, so we shut out Let's let's go back though. Let's let's let's start from the beginning with them in these episodes. So we start out they are this couple is in one long fight for this entire show, from the time they're out of the pods to the end of the show. I guarantee you they'll be fighting at the altar. They'll be bigger. Oh my god. Sure.
Speaker 2: And I'm but I'm really sad for him. Listen, I do believe he's doing things for the camera and all that bullshit. I believe her, but like, he's also been deeply abused, and I think she's totally using that to manipulate him. She like gets off on yelling at him, and then we said this last week. She yells at him so she can fix him. She's like a cult eater. She breaks him down because she knows he's easy to break down. She tells she fills him with like so much doubt and like shame and then builds him back up.
Speaker 1: She's a he found somebody somehow, he subconsciously found somebody to repeat like the foster mother thing. Yes, he found somebody to emotionally abuse him and makes me so sad. And he's trying to replay it. He's trying to like be like win her love and approval, which is not very manly. You know. It's not okay, like regardless of whether it's but I can say that for them because it's it's she's trying to do that, like you're not being a man, you know, So it's not very manly to her. She's replaying something. Yeah, so she wants him to like be a man, but she chose somebody who's trapped as a little boy, right, and then she's going to punish that little boy. And he chose somebody who's going to be super punishing and he's going to never be able to figure out how to do the right thing. So what he does is he just checks on out. He mentally goes away. He disassociates, I think, and then when he does that, she gets even madder and she's going to like make him understandlogized. Yes. Yes.
Speaker 2: By the way, he just posted eleven hours ago on Insta and it's posted.
Speaker 1: He's so cute. It's a little video. I love him so much.
Speaker 2: He wrote, it's my thirtieth birthday today, so that's today as we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: It's his thirtieth birthday right now, So happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, sweet pie, and it says, and what better way to celebrate than with a home tour Freestyle at twenty nine at twenty six ninety, I'm just going to give him a shout South Newport Street in Denver because he's a realator. I guess right, the guest is showing is he a realator? Is he just showing his own house? He wouldn't give his own address. No, no, no, he's trying to sell this house. So it has a whole thing like highlights, classic myths. Oh my god, it's ninety five hundred square feet. Oh no, the whole lot is Oh okay, that's pretty big. Yeah, listing agent, it's him, and he's with Compass, which is a big company. I'm so proud of him. He's a realator. Okay you probably probably most people knew that. But he's doing a really cute video where he's dancing around and showing the house, and I just I just god, I've never rooted for someone so hard on this show. I love him so much and I hope he finds love, and I want to put him with Madison kind of maybe they could work, she'd be really kind to him.
Speaker 1: You don't think I think he has some healing to do. No, I know heal people, heal people and hurt people. Hurt people, she said. We talked about that and also in part one. But okay, so they so they're when we get to them in episode ten, they're finishing on a fight from before where again right where they're still having the fight from the Western night and she she starts out and I knew this would trigger you. It triggered me. That's why I knew it would trigger you, because we do think the same. We have the same emotional reactions, and then we analyze I think a little differently. But it was so awful because she's like, you are going to let me fucking talk. You're gonna shut up and you're gonna let me talk. And he's like, okay, I'll let you talk. She's like, oh my god, you won't let me talk. I'm going to tell you my side of this situation and uninterrupted, and he's like okay, and she's like, oh my god, there you go again. You can't even let me talk. And he's like he doesn't know what to do. He's frozen in fear. He's paralyzed with fear. And this is where I started to see him like leaving his body, like going somewhere else. And then I wish that there had been the editors had had a little fun with it. And then one of those like she's talking, talking, talking, and then they fast forward and she's still talking. Then they fast forward to you know what I mean, because because she was retelling the story, but it was like, girl, we saw it, we saw it on camera, and it's not changing to be more in your favor. The way you're telling the story. It sounds, she sounds punishing, She.
Speaker 2: Is out of her fucking mind. And then she manipulates like I'm not that girl. I'm not that girl that yells. You're making me yell. That is such a classic abuse line that if I've ever seen one. She's taking this guy who is very emotionally raw, has had all.
Speaker 1: Kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying she hasn't had her own shit, like I'm sure that she has, but like that is so abusive. You're making me somebody, You're making me yelling. Yeah, you're making me a like my god, I just want to hug him.
Speaker 1: And then so then too, Then he says but before so then he says, Okay, he's trying to come up with something, and I got to tell you that I have been there with my stepfather, so I know this kind of abusive tactic where you better come up with something that you did wrong and it better be I amievable. So because I would be told like, you have to apologize to him or he's basically my stepfather would like go long periods of time without speaking to me, and it would be very uncomfortable and I would try to fix it. Then my mom would say, you have to apologize to him. He's waiting for an apology. I literally wouldn't have done anything. So then i'd have to come up with something and say it and sometimes he'd accept it, but sometimes he'd be like nope, and I feel like that's what he So he's like okay, he goes, yeah, well, well I'm really sorry that like I walked away. I shouldn't have done that. That was disrespectful. And then she does that like hmm, I don't know, like I don't know if it's enough, Like I don't know if you really under She's like, but do you understand what you did wrong. She's just being a parent. She's she's him yes.
Speaker 2: Or like a nun teacher, you know, like god, it was really hard to watch and right, so just finally so he's like, I got it. So then she's all mad. He comes in, this is the end in episode eleven. He comes in with flowers, and you're like, let me speak. I just want to say, like I want a god chose you. There's nobody else that I would ever choose. And I'm so sorry. And then anytime when she we don't and then she makes some pun she makes them wait, she sits there stone faced, before she's about to say yeah, me too, I'm sorry too, I love you too. She makes them like, oh, let's let's have a little make him, make him squirm for no fucking reason.
Speaker 1: But also before that, before the end of that, don't forget that they on their little vacation. And this is the whole thing, which is like the meta thing where she's like, so they I guess they were on a snowmobile or whatever. And she's like, oh, you're really going to act like you're really going to act like we're not beefing right now, and he and he's like, uh, and she goes, no, we're going to say this for the cameras, because you act differently. When we're on camera, you pretend like nothing's wrong, but when we're off camera, you're horrible and disrespectful and like and mean to me or whatever. And he's like, you can tell that he genuinely has no idea what she's talking about, right, yeah, yeah, Like, are we to believe that he's totally fake? See, because I don't know, because these are the people online that are like, no, he's acting one way on camera and he's doing he's being disrespectful off camera. But how do we know. We've never seen it. I don't think he's beat now. I will give her this.
Speaker 2: When they sort of replayed the fight from last week about how like he was being annoying, she was all there. They'd had a fight beforehand, and the fight was interesting. We got every last as you said, like every last detail she had to work.
Speaker 1: He wasn't doing shit.
Speaker 2: We got to pick up these cowboy hats for the stupid party and he wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: So she's feeling stressed. They get in a fight.
Speaker 2: I get that. They go to the thing and she's let it go. She's like, I'm filming you, I'm cheering you on, I love you. Then I hear you say, like, must be nice for someone to say you're perfect?
Speaker 1: He was kind of.
Speaker 2: When I watched it again the second time, I kind of understood her more, you know what I mean? I think I think she overreacted, but I do understand why she felt that way. So I actually literally one hundred percent get where she's coming from with him. I just don't like the way she goes about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but just I'm going to push back for a second. Not that you need me to push back. I get it. I get that you are wishing us, but almost, but what about the fact that, like she if she's the one who's mad at him, if she's annoyed because he wasn't doing enough for picking up the cowboy hats or understanding her stress about all the things they needed to get done, then she was kind of mad and then she was being fake, right, you know what I mean? Because if she's annoyed him and being probably being a beach to him, but then she's like, why are you not being fake in front of the cameras, then she's so mad that he embarrassed her, but like maybe he's the one not being fake, right, I don't know. Very good point, I don't know. But so she gets so mad at him at the snowmobile thing and she's super punishing and she won't speak to him. And this is where he's like, I'm sure we were both kind of cheering for him, because he's like, oh my god, like, I don't know what I did wrong. I'm not going to apologize. And she's like, oh, oh really, you're not going to apologize and he's like, no, I don't know what I did wrong, Like you want me to apologize, and she's like, no, I don't. I don't want you to apologize. If you don't think you did anything wrong, then you shouldn't. It's one of those things where you cannot win.
Speaker 2: You cannot win. And then she's still He's still lost because he still ended up doing it anyway, because she's manipulating that little child in him, and I'm sure she has a little child in her too, So who's none saying?
Speaker 1: I think that he's so damaged that he feels like he can't be without, like he's going to die without if she breaks up with him, which.
Speaker 2: Can I say something to do was good for her either, Well, yeah, but that's no way about it to go about it. And also, like if she works for a company as a social worker, like usually that means you work for like the government, you know, social working is like a job, like a state job or schedule exactly. Yeah, so if I watched that, I wouldn't want her. I'd fire her based on the way she's acting in this. Honestly, I'm sorry, Like I wouldn't want that person representing my company.
Speaker 1: No, And I agree that, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not like this is a you know, you know, maybe you have to be kind of tough lovey with some people in that job. I get that, but like you can't, like this is crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Maybe did you think about this? Maybe there's something to the idea that she suddenly realizes how she's going to come across and she's like, oh shit, I could lose my job. So now I got to be like a little bit more vulnerable, and I got to be like, I'm sorry too. I mean, maybe maybe she acts completely different when the cameras aren't around. Two. I don't know, But what's your prediction for these two?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think they're going to go to the altar and that she's going to say no mhm, because she is a sadist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hope it's I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I hope they I hope they don't get married, but I hope it's him that says now, I would love to see that. And people can say I'm wrong all day, but that's how I see it. Maybe I am wrong. I don't know them personally, but from what I've seen, like, I think that would be a really good step for him. He seems okay on the Instagram thing. He's alive. Yeah, as of today, he's thirty, you know how. Yeah, so you know how a lot of times they talk behind the scenes or we hear about it later and they say like, I'm not going to say yes.
Speaker 1: I bet you. She says like, I'm not going to say yes to you. So I have a feeling that maybe she's he says, okay, well, I'll let you be the one to like say no. Maybe, you know.
Speaker 2: Like see, yeah, I don't think they're getting married though, Yeah, but I could be wrong. Maybe they're just putting on a I don't know, but if they do, I don't think it's going to last. It'll be interesting to see at the reunion. Let's do our one that I do think is going to get married, our last one, which is our friends Jordan and Sparkle Meghan.
Speaker 1: Okay, first off, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can totally see where both of them are coming from on this one.
Speaker 1: It's very strange. He's an introvert that needs to recharge.
Speaker 2: She wants their house to be the party house, not necessarily drinking or whatever, but just she wants a lot of people around. Okay, that sometimes can be incompatible. And I don't think it's either of their faults. But I don't think he's realizing what a fucking like gold mine. And I don't just mean money wise. I don't think he's realizing how me she is. I think he's taking her up for crinks. What's your take?
Speaker 1: Okay, So my take is that these two are completely incompatible. And I also think that it's she's acting ridiculous about like she's calling. She's saying she's basically going to be the kid's mom, and it's like, check yourself, Like that's crazy talk. He has a mom, He has a mom who's with him most of the time. And they're really good friends. And they're like they're very they're very good couple. Ex couple. Yeah, so yeah, but they're getting married. If you under if the premise is.
Speaker 2: Real that they're going to get married and move in together and he's going to live with them half the time.
Speaker 1: She is a stepmom. Well, she's not interested in actually being a parent though. She's like, I want to go skiing and go golfing every day, and he's like, dude, you have a job. He has a job, and also he has a so he's like, I can't go golfing at ten am and go to fancy dinners with you all the time, like I have a five year old. And I was completely on his side with like, yeah, I don't think she has any idea of what life would be like with a five year old. And she's especially laborizing nabeties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's like that's all she talks about is his diabetes, which is almost I thought it was kind of weird that she revealed that in conversations like yeah, this like alarm goes off and I don't know that feels like that's the kid's business.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't mind that, but what I thought was really weird was that it's like one night of like dealing with he slept over there. I think one night so far she met him one time. He slept over one night and she was like, yeah, I mean I couldn't like sleep, like the alarm went off. It's like, okay, girl, well that's every night, I mean your life. Yeah, and that's his priority. And she's like, I want to be courted. I want you to, like go see a car you're on that. I'm with her.
Speaker 2: I think you could do both. He can be a dad and also like try a little bit. I think he's a little dicky. I think he's a little shut down, and I don't think he's appreciating. I can see both sides on this one. I saw somebody on Reddit that posted a picture of him next to Andy from the office, and now I can't help see it. Oh my god, totally yeah, like Ed Handy, Yes, Ed helms at home, well the chief he is. I think he's cute. I think she's gorgeous. Like I think that they are gonna say yes. I think that they're gonna make it. I don't know if they'll make it forever, but I see something here I mean it was kind of funny. That scene was funny where she's like, did I not tell you my numerology?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 2: He's like what he takes off his like these weird hats they had made Barry Kyle Richards Colorado. Remember when they had those hats, Like because they went to Kimo Sabby, which is exactly hat that. Yeah, it's like so dumb. So they do all that and she's like, yeah, you know, I went looked at a house today, but it just fell off. Fell off. Really good school district for you know, but like just didn't feel right. Most of the numerology. We're looking for a six. He's like wait what wait what She's like, yeah, did I not tell you my thing? You add up your house numbers and like if you have a seven, if you have an eight, it's very fan it's money. She's I have had eights, but I need a six for family gatherings.
Speaker 1: And his face like it's like the moment.
Speaker 2: You realize someone's crazy and you know that you have to back out of the room. You can't, you can't turn your back. No, I actually say that, but I don't think she's crazy. I think that's just like one of her weird things like me with Meyers Briggs. Okay, I everyone I've ever met take that, so like what do I know?
Speaker 1: Well, I get it. And also, and I do not mean I'm more sensitive to this because I do have kids, and I please don't hear that as like, well, I'm a mom and you're a baron whore, so you don't understand. But am you? I have a you might not have clocked this. So I'm just gonna say something that I noticed that I think somebody that doesn't have kids might not notice. But it was very, very weird for her to say, yeah, it's a really good school district. He's not going to move with his kid. Oh that she does didn't have back, right, she doesn't have he doesn't have full time custody. So now like according to where Megan wants to live because she's going to buy a house, It's like, oh, yeah, well look at me. I'm like a mom. I'm thinking about school. It's so right, I'm the kid's mom. I'm like, are you fucking out of your mind? Bitch? Like you're not moving different.
Speaker 2: School is fifty to fifty. You're not like, oh I hate this school. When I'm with my dad. Oh my god, that's such a good point. I'm so unrealistic of her. And I am sure that he thought that and just wasn't going to be like, we're not moving him out of his school district, like he's What happens when people, you know, even get divorced is whoever has like the primary custody, like is where the school district is. Like I didn't even think of that. I was like, oh, that's so nice. I was like, that didn't even occur to me. I was like, that's not nice. That's fucking crazy of her.
Speaker 1: And she's just has she doesn't have great boundaries with talking about like being a mom. It's very fantasy driven. And I worry about the fact that she's like, yeah, well I'm bored. I want to have conversations and and I understand I would be frustrated too if he doesn't really talk much and he's like, but I don't want to tell you about my day. It's like, okay, well you kind of got to do that. And I was on her side when she's like, okay, but in the pods, you were like fun and funny and like different, this is not an odd Yeah, he was a dick. He was being a dick. I agree. I could totally see where she and I think she's not doesn't. Yeah, that is crazy. Her fan. The whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean the whole thing that they meet and thing and have to get married a month later, Like it's all ridiculous. So you know they're going to get people that are like, yeah, I'm really down for this experiment. So she thinks she's going all in in all the right ways. But I know she's young and nuts. You know, they're all crazy to be on the show.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I like them both, I really do think. But she's acting like she's retired. She's like, I already worked hard. I did all that I worked so I could relate. I think she can. Then why did she pick him? Why didn't she pick Mike?
Speaker 2: I think they're soulmates now. I think if one of them is going to say no to the other, it's going to be him. So they're going to make it to the altar, And if it's going to be a no, I think he'll say no. I don't think she will.
Speaker 1: I think they're I think they're doing a little mislead and they're showing us a moment of tension, and I think they're going to say yes. I got nobody say yes.
Speaker 2: All we have left is Kabi and Edmund and Megan and Jordan. Right wait is there anybody else?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, oh Ali Ali and right. So this is what we're left with. Oh God, okay, we do need to make our predictions because the next episode is the final is the weddings?
Speaker 2: Right, so my god, hold on the weirdest sound. Oh it's a motorcycle. I understand that sound. I've heard that before. What is that ghost? So yeah, it's a car? Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 2: Anton Alli No, No, She'll say no, okay Edmund, and I'm hoping Edmund says no, but I think it's gonna be KB that says no. I don't think they're gonna make it, and then I think Megan and Jordan will make it.
Speaker 1: Okay, same, I think we saw it.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, no spoilers, you guys. Thank you a tune tomorrow we have Golden Batch.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're gonna we have to go watch it now or you might watch it in the morning, but I gotta watch it all right, everybody? Bye? We love you more than you love us, Bye, Bye,