Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I hope you put your seat bel on for this one. We sit down with former occultist Jesse Dowwick. He gives his testimony of all his supernatural experiences and his experiences coming through witchcraft, the generational curses that it had on him and his family, and we even kind of delve into some of the Phariseic spirit of the church. This is a great conversation. This was the first time I had him on the show, and I'm here to tell you, guys, it's going to be the first of many. Sit back, relaxed and enjoyed the journey. Guys.
Speaker 2: Disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the hosting. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener.
Speaker 1: Discretion, you talk about extreme what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 3: Up torches high.
Speaker 4: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: Different perfect Hey you guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass, baby, because you know what time it is. We about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lighting. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Hey guys, if you're listening on apples Spotify, I know ads suck, but before bucks a month, you can get an AD free listening experience. Or you can join us on the Hero's Journey with the All Access Pass and get forty eight hour early at says to all episodes, members only episodes, and so much more. Okay, guys, all that out of the way. Man, let's get into the meat of the matter. We're here for the conversations. We're here to spread the fire. And just call me the fire starter, baby, because I got a guy lined up for you. I've been in this guy's company for a few years now, seeing him in the podcast circuit, and we've kind of circled around each other and missed each other. So we finally hooked up through a commie talk as we like to call it, and saw I reached out and inviting him to come on. But I'd like to welcome to the show for the first time, hopefully the first time of many is Jesse doubt Man, thank you for coming to hang out with me today.
Speaker 3: It's so good to be here. I am so grateful to finally make land on this I really am. And man, let me just say you're smooth. You are a smooth talker. With that intron loved that. Some real Tennessee thought, yeah.
Speaker 1: What was it, brother wareth he was born with the gift of gab, weren't you. Yeah?
Speaker 3: But man, I am seriously very thankful and grateful to be here. And I love the podcast community. I especially love your content, and man, I am excited to give some good information, good conversation. Let's jump into this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, before we get too deep into the pool, let's set the mood a little bit. As my buddy Trebles Garcia likes to say, just introduce yourself to the audience. Just got to give a little background info. Who you are, what you do, specialties, likes, what is your sign? Do you like long walks on the beach or blanket under the stars kind of guy. Just give everybody a feel for who Jesse is.
Speaker 3: All right, So I am in December Capricorn. We don't believe in that. I was a former witch. I you know, dealt a lot with the zodiacs. I dealt a lot with divination, all that stuff. Dark magic, light magic, it's all magic. Anyways, I was saved by the grace of God, became a pastor for many years, served in every type of ministry you could do. My wife's an adrenaline junkie. If we don't jump out of planes, we drive NASCAR. If we don't drive Nascar, we go scuba diving. She finds the highest mountains to climb. Anything we can get going, she does. And we are very blessed to have an adopted son. And man, that's pretty much. I don't like long walks on the beach. Actually, for me, I hate the beach. I'm a mountain guy. I am straight mountains. We're out of the hills of Pennsylvania and there's not really hills here other than just driving roads. But with that being said, yeah, man, I really just enjoy doing life. And I'm a contractor by trade. We have a full time business and I'm on TikTok. You can find me under the tag handyman preacher. So you're all welcome to join there. But yeah, that's really it about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, see we were talking pre row, which we talked like an hour pre row and I'm here. At one point you were like, are we recording this? This is great content, right, and I was like, that's how it works. That's how it always works.
Speaker 3: Easy talking, man, easy talking.
Speaker 1: Well, I was talking to you pre ro when I was saying that I first mumped into you through Camp Ermont podcast, which Chris and Tory they're no longer doing that show anymore, but that's how I first got introduced to you. And you kind of gave your testimony and some of your supernatural experiences and you're coming to Christ. That was a pretty wild story, man.
Speaker 3: It's a wild story. And you know, I actually had someone message man like this stuff. You know, I have nothing to gain from telling my testimony. That's what it's supposed to be. Like, I tell that so it impacts those who hear it, and you know, the guys like it sounds a little bit Hollywood. I'm like, you could call whatever you want. I don't care. It's a personal experience. I didn't address this up. This is my journey and that's really what happened. And you know, anytime I deal with the dark, the dark recognizes you. Once you dabble with it, it knows you sort of by name, sort of like your distant friends that became frenemies, right, and it always invites you back. And you know, anytime I share this, it's usually in October, it gives me goosebumps. Still every time. The thing that comes to my mind is I am taking a risk by shouting back into that darkness and telling these stories. And for me, it's actually hindering more than it is freeing. So anyone that hears anything tonight, just know that this is all personal experience. This is stuff I went through. I have family, I have friends who have been around for all these things. And you could do those backchecks any day. I would love to have those people come on and tell the same story that I've told. You know, so it's not fake. This stuff is real as me and you sitting here talking. So I think that's so interesting. Whenever we're sitting down on podcasts and we're having those conversations, shout out to Chris and Tory. They were phenomenal and I miss those guys.
Speaker 1: They were pretty pretty dope. We started. I started the Big Bible podcast just maybe a month or two before they had started Doers, and Chris had reached out to me and we were exchanging ideas and encouragement stuff with each other, and I was fortunate enough to get invited to their first conference and it was kind of like just like a going away bang. We just didn't know it at the time, but he threw a conference and then like it was at the conference he told me He's like, yeah, we're thinking about hanging up the hat. And I was like, well, man, you going out with the bang?
Speaker 3: Man, Hey, that's the way to go celebrate on the way out the door. That's the game. Should have did the Irish goodbye where you just leave, you know. But yeah, no, And I come from a very big Italian family, so listen, if you're Irish, I'm sorry, I'm not your cup of tea. No, but I think I think you know, they did a great job what they were doing there, So nothing, no qualms, man, they were there were great people. And I still keep in contact with Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, well man, uh, if you don't care to delve into the dark man, just kind of give us a walk through and your testimony and kind of you know what you went through. Man, if you don't care.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. So my testimony really begins. You know, I was dabbling in witchcraft at a very early age. I was just always called to the dark. I always felt wizards, I always felt wizard try and I was sort of before right out Harry Potter. I didn't care for Harry Potter. I liked dungeons and dragons. I liked all the dark stuff, the stuff everybody said you shouldn't people dabbling with wigi boards, stuff like that, and you know, it just locked me in. Later down my line, I figured out every generation sort of in my family has witches or has the darkness reaching into them. And I think that's so interesting because even now I can see things chasing after my son. And you know, we'll get to that. But my testimony is this. I didn't go to church here and there, maybe for Christmas Easter. Like I said, we came from a Catholic family. If you come from a Catholic family, you just do this stuff in ritualism. You don't do it because it's a personal relationship. You just do it because that's what you do. So we went to what church a couple times, maybe, you know, for Christmas at the midnight service, that sort of thing. So I had really no background with any of that. But what really brought me to God was a dream. And this is what I've shared before, this is my testimony. So in this dream, I was walking outside of school with one of my friends and a beautiful car came screaming down the road and I looked at the car and the dream and this dreams is really as me and you here. And so when I see in that car, I looked at it and I went to turn back my friend to say, hey, check this out. And my friend was no longer my friend. It was a dark figure, massive dark figure, and it said, before you get the God, I'll tear you, your family and your friends apart. Woke up, woke up immediately, cold, sweat that whole thing, you know, just wide awake for the next couple of days. I was like, what was he talking, Like what was this thing referring to? Because I don't I don't believe in God. It made a declaration against my life. So what it kicked me into was the studying and researching and the finding out what could really prevent this thing from coming back, because it was real, man, you know, I hear some of the like near death experiences people talking about that, and it was as real as that was. Like I was just there in a different reality. And you know, if you've ever had that dream where you're about to bite into that hamburger and you wake up and you're like, where the heck's the hamburger? That was that dream. And so it kicked me into a full tilt research. I researched Buddha, I researched Krishna, I researched Muhammad. None of them told you how to deal with this stuff. Nothing told you how to deal with it. When I got to Jesus, I've read all the stories about him commanding demons into swine, casting out sicknesses, and I'm like, this man is the only one that had any power. What's the story here? And that got me into Christianity. It locked me in. I had some happenings happen to get me into the church that I went to, and man, the blood of Jesus saved my life. That thing chased me into its enemies camp. And I heard this said I think it was from Rich on a different podcast, and he said I had a friend and he said, you know, I had a buddy in high school who went to the old gods, the Norse gods, and he said he had this vision of Jesus embracing him, but these things just put their hands on his shoulder. And for me, that's exactly what happen. Happened in this moment, is this thing chased me into the enemy's camp and it was Jesus. Jesus saved me. I had encounters with the hat man, shadow people. I've encounters with my bed being shaken, dressers, shaken, doppel gangers, you name it. In the woods. I've had encounters. I have had countless amounts of encounters. God speaks to me pretty regularly. I hear the voice and then I hear the other voices that whisper back to me. And this is what I mean. I was touched by the dark. I was practicing witchcraft. You know. I believe it led to a huge health issue with my mother at an early age. And I you know, all throughout my family's line, each of the kids of my brothers, stuff like that, have fallen into some sort of witchcraft or sorcery. And for me, when I was talking to God about my son who's adopted, he's not my blood, which is beautiful. I love this God grafted him in and I know this.
Speaker 1: That he hadiles, by the way.
Speaker 3: That's right, yes, amen. And I don't mean to just keep rambling. You tell me this stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh you keep going, man. I want to hear your story. I want them to hear your story.
Speaker 3: And this is crazy. You know. We were in the mall and we were by Spencer's or Fye when it was still open, and we walked in and I knew, I just you know, it's so surreal. When you deal with patterns and witchcraft, you recognize things that normal Christians just don't. They just don't see patterns because the whole thing in witchcraft is patterns. Anyways, with us being said, he walked into Fye and I watched him, and I seen Luigi Boards standing just right there, and I had like the scream face, ghost face, all these you know, the macob things, and I'm like, I'm just going to watch to see what I have. He walked around that whole store for about twenty minutes, didn't touch one single thing we're walking out of the store and he stops. He looks over and he grabs the Ouiji board out of nowhere, and I'm like, it's at him too. So we're walking down and we walked past Spencer's and one of the signs in the windows cuts off and collapses, and I'm like, whatever this is, it's sort of following. So you know, for me, you pick up on that type of stuff very regularly. And I remember praying to God saying, how are we going to deal with this? What am I going to do to keep my boy, who is not my blood, but he is my boy, he has my name? How am I going to keep this from reaching him and keep this out of his generation? And this is what God spoke to me in that moment. He said, We're going to let the enemy in the gate and close the gates behind him. For me, there wasn't a more powerful statement that could be made. Because we teach our kids, we teach everybody to stay away, stay away, stay away. But what God was speaking in this moment is teach them these things and teach them, you know, to stay away from it. Teach them why God is more powerful than these things. Teach them how to handle these things. Early. What you do there is you invite the enemy in and then you choke them out. And that was great advice.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is crazy stuff, and you know that's not a normal Christian way of thinking. We're taught to run from these things, and.
Speaker 1: That's farmer tactics, you know. I mean I grew up on a farm. I remember my papa. Every time we'd get a new animal, he would always hook it up and walk it around the borderlines of the fences, and he would take their nose and take them to each side, each corner and touch their nose that fence and pop them.
Speaker 3: Get out here.
Speaker 1: And as a kid, I was like, that's so cruel.
Speaker 3: Papa.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, yes, you just showing them their boundaries. And what will happen if they tried to get out of those boundaries? He says to all the animals, I do this too. Never try to escape, he said. Even when I set the electric fence down to drive my truck in and out of here, he said, they will never get near the boundaries.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, even what's his name, Jordan Peterson and his book The Twelve Rules of life. You know, one of the rules I loved that kind of correlates to this was leave skateboarding children alone. So yeah, yeah, you might want to pad your kids up and helmets and elbow pads, knee pads, bubble wrap that way they don't get hurt because you love them. But they're never going to learn if they're not getting hurt, So you have to step back and let them fall, let them break some arms and some legs and get scraped up, because they learned to persevere, they learned to get up, they learned to avoid those type situations in the future. So yeah, in this whole spirituality thing, it's like you can love your kids to and spoil them rotten and shelter them so bad that when real life hits they don't know what to do, and the same thing goes with your spirituality.
Speaker 3: I believe one hundred percent that was beautiful. I never heard that before, never heard that. That's why this is what I love about podcasts, this is what I love, especially about dealing with new people on new platforms. I would have never known that. Why would God tell me to do that? And in my logical mind, I wanted to go let them in the gate. Yes, let him in the gate and allow him to come and allow those enemies to come in and close that gate behind them. I had no idea what that representation meant. I just figured the trojan horse. But I know it's a trojan horse. I know what it is. But the teacher boundaries, that's wild. That is a wild concept. Never in my years since that happened, have I ever thought of that or heard anyone talk about that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty crazy logic.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: He'll be logic, he'll belly logic.
Speaker 3: There we go. But you know what, that's pretty wild stuff. Man. I almost want to write that down because now I'm going to add that in because that's another layer. This is the beautiful point. But I think for many Christians, you know, even if you don't have a great, crazy testimony or something that's like that, you still have a testimony you can share the gospel with. And I encourage everybody listening. Know your testimony, man, and share it, share it regularly. I just happened to have a very dark one. I'm not proud of that testimony. It was something I didn't know any better. It was something that clung to my bloodline. And if you heard my genealogy, it would absolutely rattle you. I don't like sharing that because I have a lot of family members, and once they all disappear, I'll share it, but I don't want to throw anybody under those buses. But literally, the name, the maiden name is Blazing Witches. That's the name made a name of my mother's line, and so for me, you know, if you get to know them, you would see very quickly it could fit that representation. You know, big lines, so a tie in families, Cicily, that whole ord deal. We got a lot going on there.
Speaker 1: But you are now generational curses straight up. Because I remember when I heard your testing, if I remember correctly, you had to had an experience with your mother like your mother might have been. If I remember, I was dealing with, you know, dabbling this kind of stuff, and there was some kind of really scary like supernatural thing that happened in the home. Remember that correctly.
Speaker 3: So she wasn't dabbling herself. I was dabbling in all of this. I'm the one bringing this in. So the pattern that I picked up in my family is it's never and this is important in these stories. It was never the parents dabbling. It's always their children, and it affects directly the parents, and it throws everything in the chaos. And I've seen this happen in my family probably ten times now. I have a large family. And you know, as soon as I get wind that someone's playing with crystals, someone's doing tarot cards, someone's playing with weedgi boards, someone's whatever, I'm like, get that garbage out of your house now. Don't entertain demons. We don't throw pearls to swines, We don't bring in garbage to you know, a godly environment. Don't do it, don't let your kids do it, stay away from it. Do whatever you can to avoid having crystals around you. And I tell people this constantly because it creates chaos. I have endless stories of rose quartz creating chaos in people's lives, and it's usually brain injuries that happens from them. People have no idea that wear it around the wrist. Are you insane? This stuff is believed to be parts of the fallen. That's the belief of it now, and you know it's used for ritualistic basis. So yeah, with my mom, she was on her deathbed, she's seeing thirty three doctors up to that point. And you know, I'm practicing and doing all these things in the woods, and I'm like, and there's a triple thumb rule, right, So you're doing all this stuff, and when you perform stuff wrong, when you don't know what you're doing and you're not mentored, and you know that's why you know the skull of wizardry and all this stuff. You have got to be taught this properly. And I'm not encouraging anyone to learn it.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: So the triple thumberle is if you misperform a spell, this demon, this entity, this deity, whatever you're dealing with, will come back at you threefold. And so if you're playing a game, you know this stuff isn't meant to be played with. There is cost involved. And my mom was straight up in a world of trouble. She was pretty much on her deathbed and she heard a name whispered of a local lady that was a nutritionist. So she heard that name whispered as she's laying literally on her deathbedd and she walks into that office, she makes contact with her, and she's a natural path walks into that office and the lady turns around, looks at her, and her name's Lois, and she looks at her and she says to her, God told me you were coming. And I believe it was her kidneys or liver. And you know, it's foggy a little bit because I wasn't personally there. My dad was. And she said, God told me you were on your way, and she goes, here's the problem. And within days, thirty three doctors thirty three. I keep saying that thirty three doctors going to nobody could figure out what was wrong. This lady said, we're going to pray over you and we're going to give you these supplements we're going to change, and it completely shifted her out of that. So there was that, and then my mom's been plagued by stuff pretty much her whole journey this last time. And what you may have heard was the car ride, right, Is that what it was?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I just remember it was something like supernatural, something wild, because it stood out in my head.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so that's the very first encounter that's me as a young teen. That's when I'm dabbling doing everything later in my life. This is only a few years ago. And there was so much revelation happened, and God told me to write this all down in a book, and I call it the Book of Whispers, and I write everything down in it. He told me, I think it was I have it all marked down. I could go back through, but I think it was in twenty twenty two or something. He was like, Hey, start writing everything I'm doing down, so if I'm spoke, if something speaks to me, because I always get spoken to about death. I always get spoken to about, Hey, this may be the last time you see this person, this is their last Christmas. That stuff's always spoken to me, and I record that now like crazy, because time and date it's spoken. So with that, we were doing a deck, really stressful job, and I'll just give you the breakdown because I can't change all the names in this story. I haven't told it in so long, right, I don't want to call out any of my aunts per se. Anyway, So we were doing a deck. I was exhausted. I was not fasting purposely. I just didn't eat. We had a client that was being really a nightmare client. And long story short, the only thing I drank that morning was a monster that was it I think I just seen you pound one, right and I.
Speaker 1: Pound sugar crash coming.
Speaker 3: That's right, you gotta get it. I can't believe that. I can't believe you could drink one this late. That's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: You up all Wow, I'm drinking for the taste now, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, I'm a coffee drinker. But h yeah, no with all that, you know, I drank a monster. That was it. So the day ends and it's coming to a close. I had to go get a junction box cover for electrical we were doing, and I was laying on the couch and I looked at my wife. I said, man, I am not feeling well. I'm not feeling good, but I gotta go get this because we got to get this done Tomorrow. They're on us. And this is like February. This January February, my uncle just passed away, randomly, very random, in his bed. He was young, early fifties. You know, that whole thing happened, and a lot of stuff happened at his funeral, a lot of stuff involving me and my brother breaking curses at that funeral because the older siblings of the brother that passed away, my aunts and uncles were always at war. You can never have a peaceful event. It was a kind It wasn't nice. It was just like a whole bunch of hyenas packed into a pen and a piece of meat was thrown, you know what I mean. It was one of those situations where like, no matter what, it was going to go to hell in a handbag. And that's my grandma's funeral. All of them, it was always the same story. So this was no different. But God, in the midst of all that pulled you know, I wasn't speaking. I'm not good at funerals and never been, even though I'm a minister. I got too much empathy. Man, I suffer with those who are suffering. So I get choked up real easy. And I know I look manly, but I'm not that manly. I cried to yeah, no, right, And so anyways, I was pulled up and I got to do a bit of a eulogy and a remembrance and sort of landed the plane on that funeral. And that was a curse broken. The one hand tried to start a lot of stuff. Those curses were broken. And anyway, so night comes, I'm driving the home depot I'm getting this box, and I'm just driving, drive and drive, and I come up to the section that I never take, and I take it and I realized later that there's three crossroads on this drive. I had no idea. So as I'm driving, I hear the leather seat beside me, because we had the leather vehicle was I think at Denali at the time. And you hear the crunch of something settle in, right, You hear that leather just like that seat settle in, and you know that's a very familiar sound, right, And I was like, you could fill the presence and car change got real cold, right, got sort of very People are like, does that really happen? Or is that just TV? No, that really happens.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've experienced that.
Speaker 3: It's a very unique. And the way I always tell Christians that never experienced anything supernatural is this. If you're in church and you're worshiping God, does the hemisphere stay the same as when you walk through those doors? Or does something shift? There's something that shifts, right, and someone gives a word of knowledge, or someone speaks in tongues. If you believe that sort of thing, something in the atmosphere shifts and that's what happened in the car. And in witchcraft, if you read the Lesser Keys of Solomon, if you read the Grimoires, they tell you what to look for. There may be this type of smell, there may be this if you encounter this being, and when he shows up, this will be you know, these sort of things. So I felt that coolness come into the car. I heard the leather crunch, and I specifically said to this, I don't rebuke it. In Jesus's name, I've done this one hundred times. So I've done this a thousand times with this thing because it's been on our family for so long. And I said, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you're doing. I said, but what I want you to do. And Jesus' name is return to the sender, and when you get there, you let me know. Is this the story you remember? I think, so this is the story. So the one aunt who has been really, really a hindrance to a lot of the family, a lot of mental issues, a lot of witchcraft, a lot of different things. She was talking to my one aunt that the husband just passed away. And you know, I have this all recorded. I could give you the time stamps. It was like fifteen minutes after I did that. The one aunt who's the witch, and we'll call her the witch, she calls the widow and she's talking to her and she, you know, asked her. She said, hey, did your mom die, meaning my mom? And the widow said, no, she's fine. So my one nephew is on a video game. He's got the headphones on and he goes. I don't know what happened, but I could hear the conversation and the widow's talking to my mom and she said, Hey, the witch asked if you died. And when I look back at those timestamps, I went back through because the next day my brother, my brother said, hey, mom completely recovered and she was suffering with depression and all this stuff for two or three years, two or three years.
Speaker 1: Tell you, guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars. Silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four oh one K or money setting in savings that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and Metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encouraged the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four O one k's take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k, that number in a computer system and invests into hard tangible assets that is proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure to tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn sent you Torch is High, guys, and she.
Speaker 3: Was going through this whole thing and nothing was helping, Nothing was helping, And he goes, you want to believe a mom leveled out. And this was the day after this encounter happened. And I told it to return to the cener and let me know when it returns there. And you know, all of it's broken, the generational curses it has on us, the ties it's up, and you know, whatever contracts it had, they're no longer valid. So that conversation happened, so that all happened within like fifteen minutes of each other, that it returned to the sender. The witch got it. She was talking to the widow. They had that conversation. Then she called my mom. The widow called my mom and said, hey, the witch asked this. In this moment, it was a spirit of death, and it did return to the witch because she got a strange feeling that my mom was dead. And you know, for me, that was validation. In those exact moments in succession, in timestamps like fifteen minutes apart that that happened, my mom completely normalized. Everything changed from that point forward. That generational curse that plagued my family, my mom, whatever this thing was, was broken, and my boy is a part of that. I fully believe that I wasn't able to have kids for years and I still am not. I cannot actually have kids. My blood cannot produce kids for whatever reason. And I try, I really try, but I cannot have children. But so with that, you know, when we got our boy, you know, I felt so strongly, even with his name, we did not name him and his middle name that we did not give him fits the story of our lives so beautifully, and it's Gabriel, and I mean, my whole life has been We talked about this before the Christmas story, and that all led to these moments of me understanding that there is a generational bloodline curse on my family and it's about to be broken. I could tell you story after story of whatever is guarding that kid, my boy encountering darkness and you can feel it to the point of where like me and my wife would get in the car and not say a word why this stuff was going on, and she goes, did you experience anything? I'd be like, yep, and we would have literally word for word the same experience of what we've seen spiritually happening. And you know, it was between like my mom and him when he was younger, and it felt like two cats hissing at each other where he wouldn't go over to her, but you could feel and see that in the spiritual and whatever was protecting and guarding him was looking at what was over her at those moments and saying, how about you just stay on your side and I'll stay on my side. And you could see that, and she word for word repeated that stuff. So this is a little bit of my life, just a tabbit, man. But God has been so good. There is no power in the darkness that Jesus has not conquered. The blood of Christ covers it all. And that's the beautiful part, the power and potency of people with generational curses, especially near Halloween, you can break these things now more than ever. The witching month is not the witching month. This is a month that belongs to living king and that's Jesus right, And so no matter what the witches do, no matter how many child sacrifices happen in the next two weeks, doesn't matter. The King is still the king. All those things are his servants. So anyways, that's my little plug. So I hope that gave you and made sense, because there's so much the unpackage here. I try to talk slow, but I usually ramble, so I try to get ready to the points.
Speaker 1: Man. Now, one thing is that to me, was you said that there was hostility. You know, you had mentioned you know, hyenas and throwing in a pack of meat between a bunch of hyaenas. So do you think that that spirit of dread and depression and death was sent to your mother from your aunt er think that this was the spirit that was attached to her that just kind of bled onto your mother. Because when you said that, I was like, well, did she put that on her? Like was there a family feud? And she kind of xt your mother?
Speaker 3: So listen there in my family, you know, I got to block everybody listening to this. In my family, there's been a lot of feuds. I mean they're uncountable because each brother, each sister has issues with one another at one point in time. And you know, we had really really good uncles and really really good aunts and they're still good. But there were feuds for different reasons throughout that bloodline. Very dirty, very gritty. There's generational curses. You know, if you go back and I'm not trying to air out any dirty laundry, but if there's alcoholism, if there's abuse, there's generational curses there, and they passed down very regularly. You know, they have had this sort of thing. You can see my buddy back here. But yet, you know, for all that stuff, it's so hard to say if it was a hex, I won't even deal with that aunt anymore. That's just me. That's a personal decision. Bloodlines are very finicky, right, you know, the blood of Jesus you can forgive people, but you were not supposed to live in toxicity. You got to cut stuff free. And you know a lot of therapists want to come back around and say no, no, no, you should still deal with no. Absolutely not. Sometimes you've got to cut away the dead, and that's just what it. Let the dead, bury the dead and move yourself on. Share the gospel where you can and listen. You don't have to contact me for the gospel. You can reach anybody. There are three million Christians you could reach out to for prayer and different things. The toxicity that some people bring doesn't always fit right with your spirit, and that's okay. There's some people I've had to let go of churches, right like you don't belong here. So for me, the pack of hyenas, I think there was always a darkness over the family, but I think it was very selective. And this is what I've learned in my own experience. Like my two older brothers, they didn't dabble on a witchcraft, but I sure did you know why to choose me. Well, when I look at me, I'm very spiritual on that stuff. And I'm not saying I'm better than anybody, but I was very sort of open to it all. And you know, number three is very unique in the line, and the only childs in the family were chosen, you know, with witchcraft. So this stuff has like a taste for you. And it's so hard to say if it goes one way or another. I don't. Every time I meet with one of my uncles or aunts, I find something new wild, so it's always something more in depth. You know, my older uncle or my younger uncle that passed away, he had an experience with aliens over in a field where there's a very specific amount of trees, and then the black suits showed up him and his buddy when they were grown up, and the whole neighborhood knows about it. I've heard the story the same exact way twenty different people, twenty different times. So like you know, I do backchecks and cross checks as much as I can, and I you know, people don't forget that type of stuff, So the occult usually signals and I believe a lot of the aliens and all that I believe a lot of that's fallen nature and demonic. I don't think, you know, it's just magical creatures coming from a far away land that has good indication. I just don't that's my opinion. But you know, with all that, it's hard to say. I think anyone that was willing to open up a gateway brought in a lot of demonic activity. And you know, maybe the witch was the one who brought that on enough, and her dislikes were sort of the appetite of that demonic entity that gave it energy the create havoc. And you know, I was the minister in the family. There's no other minister in my family, and I currently don't hold a position in a brick and mortar. I do everything online. So I hope that did that answer that question.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, will I tried.
Speaker 3: I tried to go into depth there. You know, this stuff is so finicky. It's it's very fickle, is a good way to put it, because it's like you're trying to play pinitel on a donkey with an invisible being. How do you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you just chase patterns. Literally, that's all I do is chase patterns. So you know, when I'm able to locate and something catches me off guard, I'm like, what's that mean? And usually God reveals that stuff, so I'm able to pray fast through those things.
Speaker 1: And that's how it works in the spirit realm. You know, a lot of people look for God in these big miracles, these big things. You know, it's usually the little minute things. It's like God is in the background, you know, just pushing things, you know, just gently. And I love that story of Elijah, you know, when he called down the fire and all the Jezabel wanted him killed, and he took off, you know, and went to that cave. And I remember that story. He said that he was praying, calling out to God, and he wasn't answering, but then suddenly a large earthquake happened and he run out. It's like, you know, God, are you there? And he was not there. And then there was this loud cracking of thunder and this storm. He runs out, you know, God, are you there? And He's not there, And all these big things kept happening, and he kept running out thinking it was God, thinking it was God, and then he give up and just kind of sits down, it says, but then suddenly, in a whispering wind, he heard the voice of God. So it's like, you know, God's the U, the real big strong guy in the gym, the big strong guy. I don't have to go around strutting like a Banny rooster and hooping and hollering telling you how strong he is. He walks with confidence and goes and does his thing and gets out. He's tried to beg for your attention. So I think God's the same way.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He does all these little things that's for the people with eyes to see and ears to hear. You see the little minute details, and just know that that is God sitting the chestboard.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, this is wild. This is just a wild conversation, every one of them. You're freaking me out a little bit. I've been seeing triples and numbers, and I've been seeing one one, one, two, two, two, four, four four in like succession, and I'm like, you know, anytime I see triples, I just think, okay, it's the Trinity. Because I don't go into angel numbers. I don't dive really deep into that because that gets a little freaky for me as far you know, and there's a lot of proof, but I believe God could speak through the small stillness. I was walking and I posted this on TikTok not too long ago. I was walking through the woods and you know, just taking a moment. Actually it was riding up an alpine coaster down in Tennessee, and as I'm riding up there, you hear the whispers, right, you just relax. And I've always encountered God in the woods, and I've talked about this on different podcasts. Whenever I was doing Witchcraft. You know, one of the mentors, he was like, whatever you do, you don't listen to the trees. And at the time I really didn't understand that. He's like, they whisper, and I'm like, what I don't This is freaking weird, you know, But now I'm understanding what that means. I believe everything has a connection to the Creator and if you're willing, if you're open, everything will have something for you. It reminds me of the Burning Bush with Moses. People are like, oh, this is weird, this is strange. The burning bush was literally God using bush to speak man. And for me, it's the small, minute things that's what makes it interpersonal and very like relationship based God. This doesn't happen with other of the lesser gods, right, This only happens with our God, Mohammad, and his God does not speak to people this way. Buddha, the Buddha just sits there as a statue and you're supposed to ascend. God reaches out to us, and to me, that's wild, It's just crazy, man. And so those encounters are always unique. I love that so much. You ever watched the guy on YouTube He dresses up as a janitor and then he grabs dumbbells at these massive guys and he just.
Speaker 1: Pays those mops that weigh like, you know, two hundred pounds and hands it off with one hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and these guys what bam to me? That's the God idea, Right, You're entertaining angels the whole time. God's been here forever, He'll be here until the end, and he's the beginning in the end. So the reality is we're frivolous. We're just racing around, nevertheless, not enjoying what we have always stressed, fell into a system of indoctrinations, and we're fighting against each other. And God's going I'm the janitor. You need to pick us weight up, you know what I mean, He doesn't have to flat like you said. That's what they reminded me of. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he said too. You know when the Pharisees was demanding him and his disciples to stop preaching, rememberbody said, he said, even if we were to silence the rocks themselves, the rocks cry out.
Speaker 3: So everything has frequency base, everything has the voice, the breath of God. I love it. This is good stuff. And I haven't talked about this in a minute. Everything has frequency. And that was coming into Jerusalem on the donkey. They were telling them to knock it off, knock it off. He said, even if we shut up, the rocks would cry out. And that's beautiful. They hear that. Canaan Abel, the blood cried out to God.
Speaker 1: Yes, I talked about the book. Yeah, absolutely, the frequency of his blood was crying out. You know, even the martyrs under the altar and revelation, the blood, the blood science is calling out. You know when would you evangel Us?
Speaker 3: Yes, and he says, don't worry, vengeance is mine. And that's wild stuff, man, because I don't think people understand the radical understanding of what that truly means. I just want to ride back and defeat the Antichrist. I think it would be beautiful right, riding out on the horses with Jesus, like for all the generations of turmoil and pain and on arm againin But anyways, the frequency base such a big thing. I tell people all the time, be careful what music you listen to. You know we're coming into Halloween. You got to be really careful this time of year because everything there's a reason Halloween's on the day it is. It's thin veld. We know this, and it's very thin.
Speaker 1: For all.
Speaker 3: I've been having terrible sleeps. How you been sleeping?
Speaker 1: I always sleep like a rock.
Speaker 3: Really good for you. I like you.
Speaker 1: I'm that forty year old man, but I'm in the sixty year old body. I'm usually in bed every night by ten o'clock, and I'm up at five am, no matter what if i'm working or not, five am, I'm up.
Speaker 3: You're you're that guy that was my program four am four thirty man. Yeah you probably, but yeah, no joke. He was always I'm bed at nine o'clock and then he was up at four thirty four am every day he'd.
Speaker 1: Make my ex wife so mad. She'd tell me many times, She's like, I love you, but when you come to bed, I just want to punch you in the face. I'm like, right, oh, She's like, she said, it takes me two three hours, she said, to get to sleep, and my mind's racing. I'm trying to unline and go to sleep, and my body's so tired and I just can't. She said, you're you mosey in here. You lay your head on the pill. You kissed me good night, she said, and within three minutes, you're snoring. She's keeping me away right right.
Speaker 3: My wife's the same. She's like, my mind's always pacing, can't fall asleep. So what I try to do is give her time up before me and I, you know, have just basic downtime before we go to bed man, because I get it. Women's minds are constantly running, and like, I wouldn't want that. I can shove mine off in a second. Even when people are talking to me, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, do you have a nothing box?
Speaker 3: I have a nothing box. I'm content in that nothing box. I sit there and just there, and you know, I'll get some of these hey you there, I like not yet. I'm in my nothing box exactly.
Speaker 1: I use that all the time. And Rebecca thought that was just so funny. Yeah, what's cool is you know, we're divorced now, but we are still really close. We're really good friends. We talked on the phone at least once a week and do stuff with the kids together, you know, so we still get along great cordial. She used to could say, uh uh. She'd get up in the mornings and I'd be sitting there getting ready for work. She'd get up to make me a sandwich or something for work. I would just be like staring at the wall, you know, And she's like, you do this every morning. Why don't you just sleep in an extra hour instead of just sitting there? You know. I'm like, I'm in my nothing box. She's like, step Like, it's my nothing box. There's not a thought in my head. I just have to start the while for an hour and sip on my coffee and then I'm good, she said. And I've learned she's that that hour of the nothing box, no serious talk, no plans are to be made, that you need that hour of silence. I said, yes, I do.
Speaker 3: Ye, you have no idea and you know, women don't have boxes, right, that's a men thing. A lot of people don't. I think that's from what most men are from, Mars. Women are from.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Venus or something like that.
Speaker 3: When I was gonna say Jupiter, but that didn't sound right. Yeah, I think it is Venus. And that's the whole concept that women have spag right, they have spaghetti brain, so everything links to another thought. That's just how their neuropathways work. Where men have like boxes. We are boxes. We open this box, we think, we play out of this one. We put it away. Then we get the next box, which is coffee and breakfast. We open that box. There's nothing else in that box. We put it away, and then we move on to the next item, to the next item. Women can't do that, though, And you know, if you have women and the listeners, I'm sure they can all attest that, all manly listeners. You never know. But no, yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I just lay shut my eyes and I'm out. That's because I don't war with people like women, do know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we put it in a nothing box and store it away for we'll deal with it the next day when we wake up. We'll unpack it the next day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, but it'll be there, don't worry. And if it's not, then I'm off in the better places. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it pays that the memory of a mouse sometimes.
Speaker 3: Right amen to that high cortisol. I'll take it all day long. Yeah, you know, but yeah, I mean as far as all that goes. You know, a clear conscience is another sign that you have no curses on you. And that's usually a good sign that you can just shut your eyes and go to bed. But every once in a while, I be laying in the dark, and you know, we shut out. I don't have TVs. I don't have mayors in my room. Do not have mayors or TVs in your room? I just don't. And they're black mirrors.
Speaker 1: Because TVs they called the black mirror anyway, the black marrors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, your phone's exactly that. I mean, you're not going to get much closer to a true manifestation of witchcraft in your phone or the television. I mean, it's literally in the name. Everything's based around witchcraft on this this sort of language. So but yeah, the marrors in the understanding of what can come through and who's in there, and you know, there's an old ritual it was called the Twelve Kings. I was never really brave enough to do it. But you would stand all these marriage twelve mares around you, separate in the middle, and then you would just gaze and there was incantations that you would say, and you would wait for things to appear to you, and that you could request questions whatever it would be. And you know, that was one of the rituals that used mayors because when you do that, have you ever done a side by side mayor? It's wild, like peer through what it looks like? Now do that all around you? You ever go to marror mais a millia?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sort of the same effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you're looking around, you just see thousands of you know, and this sort of that's a realm opening. It's sort of a gateway. They used to do it a lot with water, and water was one of those things. You put mercury or different things in it than do incantations over crystal ball, same sort of divination. That's more divination stuff. But yeah, so laying there, every once in a while, I'll get that sense of a whisper of you know, not the voice of God and it's reaching back out, checking in, and I've had things try to cut deals with me laying in bed. You know, it's really weird stuff. You'll be laying there be like, hey, you know, do you want to be famous? And you just random I'm not thinking about We have a nothing box. That's where I'm at when I'm going to bed, and you just hear a question like I come out of nowhere. And people don't know how to filter their thoughts. You have an inner dialogue. Almost everybody on this planet has an inner dialogue, right, and you know, you've got to start recognizing voices that come into that nalgan of yours, and a lot of people can't do that. You don't even know what the voice of God sounds like because you're not even paying mine to it. And so like, I think it was Harry Potter. I was walking past the room the one day and it stop me cool to my tracks because on the TV I heard what I would generally hear, uh, you know, the whispering, and I think it's Harry Potter. You hear that type of crap, And I was like, holy cow, was that. In the next day, I realized it was on the TV. You know, it was just some random thing that happened. I was like, that's the voice that I usually hear in my head, and it was unwarranted, and I you know, I think is a Voldemart or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that stuff because.
Speaker 1: I hear those whispers and that latining scar.
Speaker 3: Head and there you go, maybe that's what it is. I have no idea. It's funny that there's a lightning bolt on his head and that's straight satanic for fallen or satan. Yep, there you go, it's all satanic stuff. I mean, you know, I don't know. Walt Disney, that whole realm. I always used to do a thing in October and the church is to try the show parents how demonic. Walt Disney, he was the man that brought witchcraft into your home. You know, we're going through all different rabbit trails here tonight, folks.
Speaker 1: We love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love this stuff. And this is so easy for me to talk about. But that man, being a Mason thirty three degree, you can go look all that fun stuff up. He brought witchcraft right in on some of the first items Fantasia. I think it is. It's all wizard tree and that was his goal was to get witchcraft into your television, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hollywood, you know the druids there. You know there's staffs and magic wands out of the holly tree and.
Speaker 3: Holly tree, the holly and the ivy which we sing when every December it's all silver and gold. I mean it goes on and on, and I always.
Speaker 1: They even dress Mickey Mouse is like a wizard for a long time on their intros of their movies he had that red wizard gown and the blue top hat and the wand spelling Disney airt.
Speaker 3: And you know what's always unique to me and nobody pinpoints is nobody pays. But what do you get when you're really famous in Hollywood? You get a what a star? They're known as fallen stars, right, That's what the fallen were known as. You get stars on.
Speaker 1: The stars going around her.
Speaker 3: Mom, right, And you could do the count on it. But even Mickey his wand has one on top a star. It's all Nephelum based and uh, you know, Babylonian based if you want to go that route. And we could go so deep into Christmas and Nimrod and you know his mother and you you wrote all about that, I'm sure in that book because you talk about Esaul. Right, yeah, he's in the Battle of Nimrod, and you know he got all of his magic garments and arguably was a big foot, right and he had right red hair. Yeah. Yeah, So I haven't read the book. I'm not a huge reader, but I need to. I need to.
Speaker 1: But I audiobooks supposed to be out any day.
Speaker 3: Now, are you reading it?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: All right? I like it? All right.
Speaker 1: I had some of my listeners say I could listen to you read a phone book, like that's right, you can. Now you're without excuse if you haven't read the book. You can't read, or you don't have time to read, you're without an excuse.
Speaker 3: Now that's right. And you know what. I love audiobooks. I always tell people this, and I would tell parishioners that the churches faith comes by what hearing. Right, So read out loud. You got to read your stuff. Don't read it just in your head. Read out loud. You know. Anytime I have the inner thoughts, I always try to pronounce my words out, you know, over people. And if we pray or when we pray, I always try to be very proclamation spoken. So anything that I speak over somebody, I try to speak with purpose. And there's intention you have to lock into when you pray. Most Christians don't know this, which is do this. Whiches do this all the time. That's how they manifest They use manifestation, they use incantations and incantations and these different things. It's repetition. Everything's repetition, like the Rosary. Just on the opposite end, you pray this prayer over and over and over and over. Because you're sub conscious is really what you're tapping into. It becomes a whole different You work up the beads, the Rosary whatever it is, and U you know, Mother Mary all that stuff which whatever. But for me, yeah yeah right yeah, Queen of having interesting stuff. But yeah, whenever you go into like Santa Maria and these different beliefs, you understand syncopation becomes a huge, huge thing. And I hear people do this with songs where they repeat it one song all day every day. When you're doing that, if that song has a negative indication or you know, a negative what indication anyways, a negative overtone you know, I'm trying to let the bodies hit the floor, and you sing that literally all day. You are tuning yourself into something. You got to be really careful. So anytime I'm hearing songs, I'm like, if it catches me, I'm like, is this a good song to sing? Because you're speaking curses over yourself. Christians got to wake up for all that stuff. So I'm exposing a little bit of witchery that happens. Even in the church. You find really repetitive emotionalism. You know, God doesn't need us. We need God. So God doesn't need us to prepare an altar for him to show up. He is amongst us, and we're supposed to be within that every day, not just Sunday or Wednesday or Thursday of worship practice. Every day we are supposed to be there are God's way bigger than the lower case.
Speaker 1: God's right, God just one day a week? Is he?
Speaker 3: That's right? And you know, do you go to church regularly?
Speaker 1: Honestly no. Once I got divorced and I moved away, because I moved away, like almost an hour and a half away from whereas that kind of kind of uprooted me. I had to start over. So like these past few years, I've not I've not found a church. But it's honestly, if I'm being dead honest with you, I love the I love the people, and uh, but that was about all I really got out of church, you know. I mean because I had my personal relationship, you know, with God, and I love to deep dive, you know, the research and find all this kind of stuff in the Bible. And so I was already you know, feeding myself, you know, intellectually there. And I was already you know, getting spiritually fed anyway. So church, to me, honestly, it got to the point where it was a ritual. I went just to go to check it off the list. Say, I went, and I was a good little boy, you know, and to see the sea, my friends and people that I had developed relationships with. So I guess that's maybe why I haven't seeked it out since moving away, is because to me, it was more or less a ritual and I was already feeding myself. I was already more knowledgeable than the people trying to teach me. Yeah, are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know, that good quality gear is hard to come by, and find an all American maid. It was like finding big Foot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch Survival Gear dot com use the code p LP ten ten percent off store wide.
Speaker 3: And you know the wild part is, I went to seminary, worked all taught the same. We're indoctrinated the same. Here's what you teach, Here's how you teach, here's the process. Try to grab this from Francis Chan, try to grab this from whomever. Make sure you use in Bethel for your worship, because that's the going right. And for me, the production of ministry was not it. God really radicalized me and pulled me out of that. The biggest thing that I really was taught is church is who we are. It isn't what we do. The Holy Spirit is amongst us. Jesus said, where two or three are gathered in my name, I'm with him. Constantine is the one that made this showy church, and he weaponized religion. When it comes down to it, if you're walking in the spirit of God, you're having church. We're having church right now. This is exposing the dark. This is teaching something. This is affirming belief. This has changed people and their perspectives. This is reaching the people that will never walk in a building. And I think that it is so important, so so far fetched to what we've been taught church was you better go give your ten percent, you know, to so the pastor can drive his bentley. The reality is take your ten percent and allow God to speak to you on who to bless for his glory. There's a whole different realm there, right. Jesus didn't come to do that. Jesus came the set the captives free right, the set the bloodline straight. He came to make away where there was no way. And you know, the country club Christians, I don't think we'll ever get that. They'll just always be locked into. Well, Sister Betty, see me the day, you know, I got my coffee at the church coffee cafe. I'm just over it. You know that that pastor up there looked really good and his smoke machines and skinny jeans. So for me, for me and I crack these jokes. For me coming out of the brick and mortar ministry and stepping into this God really spoke to me in these moments and because I felt the guilt, I felt the guilt like I need to not forsake the gathering. I need to not do this because we were taught in Hebrew, you know, do not forsake to gathering. Yeah, that wasn't a church meeting. That was what we're doing, and this is a true gathering. I mean, I get so much out of these podcasts. I'm getting so much out of you that, you know, even when we were talking before the show started, you're teaching me things I never heard. And that's what I love. It deepens and quickens you. It's really really cool. And that's sort of what we're doing on this whole thing here, is just showing that there is a darkness, and if there's a darkness, there's got to be something that keeps it in check. And that's the list.
Speaker 1: And I love these conversations too, and that's what I tell people. It's like I could easily say, you know, the stale frighteous things, say oh I do this in service to the Lord, you know. But I'm a realist because I know I can't lie to God. God, you know, and God knows me, and I ain't gonna try to fool you guys. And I said it many times. I could easily say, oh, I do this in service to the Lord, but no, I mean I do this because selfishly I enjoy it. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I love digging through. It's like a treasure hunt. To me, I'm dipping out vicariously as Indiana Jones. I'm running through the jungle, dodging he's rolling boulders and grabbing the golden head from the booby trap rock and yeah and so. But in the process of me doing that and having these conversations with you, and like you said, the quickening, that's what it is for me. It excites me. And God's like, Okay, I'm going to give you something that you selfishly need, want and desire because there's other people that have that same need, want and desire. And I'm going to work through your selfishness because you know, no matter what, you're working for me. So I'm going to use with your selfishness to reach other people in their selfishness. And you know this is church for some people, absolutely, and it's God. It ain't me because I just told you my selfish desires, right, So it's like, yeah, there's me flavors, you know, and God wants to give everybody the flavor they want. And I was that guy that when I went to church the whole and this is me being brutally honest. Okay, gloves are off here. I was never that Kumbaya peace you know, God is love dancing through the pews. No, that was never me because my personality is Reggie the realist. I'm a believer and I have faith, but God has shown me many things that it doesn't have to be blind faith. You could see taste and and I know if I'm like that, other people are like that. And that kind of stuff kind of eked me out, you know, I was like, and then he may be questions like it's my faith true? Ww Come I'm not you know, dancing through the pews and stream and hollering acting like that. Am I that luke warm Christian or that cold Christian? That God's going to spit out? And then I come to realize it's like, no, everybody has a different flavor. And just as that kind of stuff eches you out a little bit, there's other people that's the same. So when I have this show and I do what I do, I'm talking about Christ, you know what I mean. I'm talking about relationship and love and forgiveness. But I'm also diving into ancient conspiracies and lost civilizations and cryptids, all the cool stuff, but I filter it through a biblical lens. So it's like it's not a ministry, but it works as a ministry, and it's not beating the Bible over people's heads and giving them that icky feel. And so it's like, I've had many people that listen to my show and email me that they tell me straight up, you know, I'm not a Christian. I'm not a believer, but I really enjoy your show. That's awesome, man, And I can't remember how many emails I've gotten from people said I walked away from the faith and watching your show, man, I've rededicated my life to Christ. I had three people email me in the past month. Brother, that's amazing, the exact same thing through your show and what you're doing. I have rededicated my life to Christ. So, Bro, I'm following my selfish desires, but God's using it for his means and his glory.
Speaker 3: You know, amen and listen. I always had a Jonah calling like you know I wanted to run from anything I was called to. I'm charismatic, I can be very charismatic. I was the shouting type. You know up here in Pittsburgh doesn't work really well down there. I should have gone to the South. I should have faith an accent. I would have been goold in. But you know I didn't do then. And what God really taught me is through it was a missionary. He came in and I was playing real heavy because I played piano, I played guitar. I love worship. And he was like, listen, pull that all back. He goes, just stop and I was like, oh this is different. He goes, it sounds beautiful, nothing wrong with it. He goes just stop. He goes, We're going to ask God to just show up here. No theatrics, no craziness, We're just going to call God.
Speaker 1: And he's Jerry Lee Lewis of the Church.
Speaker 3: Pretty much right on my brain. There we go. We can go right into that. Now, great bells of fire, lighted on fire? Oh man, jeez, who would ever do that? In one of his quotes, nobody follows a killer like that quote from him, but.
Speaker 1: Jeck Barry in that movie Jeck Barry was fighting if who was going to be the final closing act and he was like, I got the number one record in the world and he's like, well, no, we signed a contract. Chuck Berry's going last. He said, all right, good luck following the Killer. And that's where you set that piano home.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong, I mean, that stuff's wild, but like you just learned through all that that it's not about the glitz and the glam. That's all ego based. It's just about you being you. And you said of this asn't a ministry, but it is. It is a clear clean cup ministry because there are people who are hurting who need God and God's like, there's no other way They're going to come through. But understanding that the darkness is a real thing. They need that logical understanding that the cryptids do exist. People have had those encounters and you know, not just then, but the Shadow people, a Poltergeist and Da Lorraine Warren And when you understand, his whole thing was to prove the Devil existed so people would say, yes, God does exist, because you can't have one without the other. Got to coexist, you know. And that's just the story. Because he's a part of the Kingdom of God that he chose to separate himself from. So it just points to the king and you know, you don't have to Bible bash people. That's the beautiful part about this stuff is we're talking about the dark and the macabre and the fringe and the things offbeat that nobody's talking about on a Sunday morning because they would lose their whole paycheck in that church. You know. So as soon as I started getting paid as a pastor, I realized very fast that bureaucracy, the things that you can and can't say, God was speaking to me, and I would speak them in the polpit. I would have board members coming up to me and like, you can't be saying that, and I would say, whoe to you, brother, You got to watch yourself because that's directly what God spoke to me up there. I said, you need to watch your steps. And that stuff didn't happen once or twice. That happened many of times. And so you learn roll fast if you want to follow God. Don't get paid to do God's way work, Just do God's work. I don't think Moses thought he was doing anything spectacular. He was just answering the call, you know, and here you are leading people out of their deserts. There's some power there, man. So you're doing a great job. You have great call.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, but I always put up that defensive while. And I've said this on many episodes of my listeners that's been with me for a while. I've heard this before and they're probably tired of hearing it. But hey, there might be somebody new. Okay, just let me roll, let me roll. I'm a peacock baby, let me Fly. I love that movie too. Yeah, but I tell people I'm like I always said that, you know this is not a ministry. You know that I am a content creator who happens to be a Christian and filters all this cool stuff through my biblical lens. But honestly that once again, I've done that selfishly because like you said, I love how you said that, because you give me a revelation. Brother, just now, I said, you were a Jonah, You're always running. He's running my entire life. Man. I was the third child too. I was the spiritual one. Interesting and my grandmother, my mother, everybody in my family said Justin's going to be the preacher of the family.
Speaker 3: Interesting, and I was like nope, and.
Speaker 1: I rebelled hard. I mean hard. So now it's like my mother. You know, my grandmother didn't live to see me doing this podcasting stuff, but my mom brings it up all the time. She's like, we told you, we told you, And I was like, no, no, and because I'd done that, because I didn't want those unreal expectations put on me, because I know how screwed up I am. I know how I just I'm the lowest of the low I see all the time. I don't want nobody to idolize me, to put me on a pedestal, or think that since I'm talking about God, that I have to do X, Y Z and fit into this little perfect box that a pass or a person that ministry has to do and be. Because I know I can never fit that. So I put up those defensive walls. I was like, this is not a ministry, so therefore, don't put your preacher expectations on me, because I'm gonna let you down.
Speaker 3: But that's you know, I'm telling you, man, Listen. I remember Jonah being my very favorite story of a teach on that and God said, you like this story so much because that's who you are. And I'm like, come on, man, that's an insult. He said, it's not an insult. He goes. Jonah eventually listened. He came around. And how did he come around? He came through by a game of chance. They drew straws and that's when he realized, yep, it's me. Throw me overboard and they did. And you know, the beautiful part is the realization. In that whole story nobody talks about, he came to his senses. He said, yeah, I may not be like the prophet Elijah. I may not be like the prophet over here. I may not be this person, but God still calling me in regardless, I'll answer. That's the beautiful part. You don't have to have those expectations met. Guess what. I don't have blonde hair, I don't have blue eyes, I don't have perfect teeth, I don't have any of that stuff. I surely can't fit into the skinny jeans and my style is not studio. So when it comes down to it, I love being an imperfect Tornado when it comes to ministry because I love this man. I'm telling you, bro, it gives the people that listen and the people that understand that they're not perfect. It's like the geeky kids in high school going, I'm making millions of dollars in my thirties and look at the jocks. They're all fat and losers now, But in high school they were looking at them like they had everything, everything they wanted. The girls, they had the popularity. And it's so weird how things flip and they just do.
Speaker 1: And guards always made me more relatable. It does a quick quick story. I had you go for really big no ministry something, and it's a ministry that I looked up to big time man, listened to a lot of the people, read a lot of their books, and really looked up to the man. No, no, smart people can put two and two together. But this person I met them at a conference finally and we exchange numbers. And this person started watching my channel and listening to my show and stuff, followed me on social media, and they started really breathing life into me. Man. It was kind of like I pince yourself, you know, is this real?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But he would text me and be like, man, you're doing great. I love what you're doing. Keep doing what you're doing. It's gonna be no time. You know, you're gonna be reaching lots of people, dude, And I got faith in you. I love what you're doing in the book. I wrote the book. I love the book, and you're doing so great. And so I was like, man, I need what if I reached out and maybe went on their platform and talked about my book because obviously they got a lot, a lot larger reach than me. And he keeps telling me how much he likes what I'm doing. I just need to swing at the ball. So I messaged him and I was like, hey, I said, I just released my book. You know, I'll fly out, you know, on my own dime, come to your studio and stuff, and I'd love to talk about my book and stuff to your listeners and viewers. And he told me, he said, now justin, I love you death, and I'm going to shoot you straight. That's because I'm gonna shoot you straight because I love you, he said. You know, I think what you're doing is great, he said, But if I brought you on my program, he said, I would receive nothing but backlash, he said, from our paying donors and supporters. He said, But no, he said, you'll show up, he said. He said, you got that big, big beard. He said, you're covered in tattoos. He said, there's videos of you on YouTube with a cigarette in your hand.
Speaker 3: Dangerous, he said.
Speaker 1: I ain't got a problem with it, he said, But the people that the bills and keeps this network afloat, this is the problem. It would be a big deal, he said, And they would probably pull funding, he said, And we can't afford to do it. It would hurt me. So I can't do it, and I'm not gonna lie. It aggravated me, made me mad, and I even told that guy. You know, I said. Everybody has their audience they need to reach. I said, but the audience you're reaching is the suit and tie already saved Christians. I'm trying to reach through the average jos that maybe you don't know christ that's never wore a suit in their life or step foot in a church. And yeah, to those people, I might be repulsive with my beard and tattoos and cigarette in my hand, I said, But I'm going to reach those people. You're not going to reach, I said, because to them I am more relatable. Because a lot of those people look at people, you know, the suit and tie, squeaky clean, no tattoos, never say a curse word. They said Jimmy cricket when they smash their fingers instead of custom. And they're gonna be like, if that's Christianity, I don't want I could never be that, So therefore why would I even try. I don't want to be like that. But if they see somebody like us, beards, tattoos, got a crazy backstory, They're gonna be like, you know what, that guy's relatable and he's a Christian, I could be that. Let's see, let's see how this Christianity thing works.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And you know, when I look at the story of Jesus in this Pharisees, I see that. I see that they want to go into the dirty places, they want to be near. They just wanted to look pretty. They wanted to be, you know, profound. They wanted to be God's chosen. And then when Jesus came, he was touching lepers, he was allowing women to come up and touch his garment, he was healing people on the Sabbath, he was doing the dirty. He was doing this stuff, and nobody in that time wouldever accept And I only took him three years until those those people with those donors and those pretty coins and pretty robes said we need to get rid of him, and they did their father's will. And who was their father? Jesus said it very clearly, your father is the devil, very very clear. So and I'm not calling that man the devil that told you not to come on. But the reality is there is a clear, clean cup problem with Christianity today. And that's the problem. Donors don't control the board, doesn't control. God is who is supposed to control. Now orders a great thing. But when God has a direct connection to a person and it's actually using that person, who are we to step in the way of that? That's a dangerous game. And I don't want to answer for that, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'll tell you. That guy, you know, I'll tell you. I said, I ain't mad, you know, I said, I am frustrated a little bit and kind of disheartened. I said, well, I'm not mad. I don't you know, I have no ill will against yes, But nah, I said, but your crowd, your your road for that type of people is well covered. There's so many platforms and networks going to your group, that group of people, I said, the crowd that I'm trying to reach. I said, there is no platform.
Speaker 3: Nope, there's no wills.
Speaker 1: I said, I feel God's called me to this, and that's fine. I don't need, you know, any external help that's done in God's will. I will carve my own path and I will make my own platform for the normal nine to five working class jos like us. Yeah, we need, we need, we need a seat at the table.
Speaker 3: You know. The beautiful part too. And I love that we're talking about this. This is a great subject.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm talking about Holy Spirit Field. I mean, everybody's man, this is all over the place, babe. Man, we go where God tells us to go.
Speaker 3: That's right, man. It's fun that we're here because I I've these are whole things that I've been really pressed on my spirit in the past couple of weeks. And one of the things I always say this, I was twenty six years old, and when I realized that you know, I wasn't a boy anymore, I was coming into manhood. Was the realization that nobody was coming to save me, that I would succeed and fill by my own hand. And when I stopped looking for the cavalry in the background that was never coming, that I never had that I thought would be there. Because we were in church, as we did everything, we were in crisis. We needed help. The gay community showed up for us. And I still can't believe that none of us are gay, and I don't support that community, but they showed up in our family and they supported where we needed to support. And I'm going I am a pastor, I am a minister. I have people backing me, I have all. Nobody showed up when we weren't our times of desperation. Instead we received judgment, you'll be fine, we'll pray for you, that type of stuff. And when I realized that, that's when I became a man, and that's when we opened our business. I got out of work in a nine to five. We switched our whole life around because we realized nobody earth he was coming to save us. So I relied on myself and the will of God and listening and tuning into what God had for me. And there is so much power in what you're doing, especially chasing after the unreachable, the ones who think that they're desolate, that they have no shot because the Sadducees and the Pharisees will not get off their showtime on Sunday morning to go out to giant eggle where they know all the lost star, which is the grocery store where I live. They know where a lost star. Yeah, and preach the gospel. They're too busy collecting the ties. And a lot of people have a lot of problem with this type of talk. But the reality is is God wants the lost. He wants the one out of the ninety nine. He wants you to chase the lost. That's the goal, man, and whatever that looks like. I don't care that you got tattoos. I don't care that you have a cigarette. They're finding out now nicotine's really a very high Those of nicotine can cure a lot of things. People have no idea, and their governments trying to band it now, but the studies have been done. Anyways, With all that being said, we can go into that conspiracy. I just think that the church needs the reform itself. We're done with the glitz and glam. I'm over it. I want this. I want men on men here. Not that sounds weird, you know, I want dude, come on, bro, you got to cut that all out. I want manly men leading the church. I don't want the feminist garbage anymore. I'm done with it. I'm done with emotionalism. I'm done with the show. I'm done with the theatrics. I want real people leading the show. People like Christ, people like the Disciples, willing to lay it down because they know it's true. Man. Sadducees and Pharisees couldn't lay it away. But the fishermen, the tax collectors, the prostitutes, they could because they were real people. They had nothing to.
Speaker 1: Show to them because they were like them.
Speaker 3: They were like them.
Speaker 1: If they can do it, I can do it, amen.
Speaker 3: That's why he was a carpenter for the majority of his life. He only did ministry for like three years. And they're like, we gotta kill this man. It's not hard to see when you start seeing it through that pattern. He was amongst his people. He was there to save and we should be too. And I you know, it's beautiful to talk about it that way. But yeah, man, we covered witchcraft, we covered churchyanity, we covered all these things.
Speaker 1: Amen. See, and this was a good warm up conversation. Like I said, I meant it in the beginning. You know, hopefully this is the first of many conversations. So everybody got a good feel for you and who you are. And people don't know this yet, but they're gonna find out on the next time you come home. But you are also a really good deep dive researcher, and I've heard you pick a few topics and really tear apart some rabbit holes. So I hope that you will grace me with some of that great research material in the future.
Speaker 3: Sure, I appreciate that, man, And listen, you know, I don't hear too much feedback, so that feedback is pretty incredible. I appreciate that. And I try to do my research. I really cross reference, and God's given me the ability to see the patterns. Once you can do that, you can change everything. You can break curses, you can set new things in your life, you can change everything in anything about your trajectory in this world.
Speaker 1: Amen. Well, rather before we leave man websites, social media is anything that you want to plug. I know you talked about your Handyman Preacher account on TikTok. If anything, you want to direct the listeners to let them know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: My goodness, TikTok's probably the easiest right now. We do tool reviews, I do a lot of ministry preaching. I'll do some lives and we do product reviews. And I sold a lot of products too. But that's the handyman preacher. You can go find me right on TikTok. I greatly appreciate you. You give me a follow, and I always try to follow back. I'm almost at my max though, ten thousands at max, and we're close. I always try to return the favor any way I can. You can find Soulful Sunday. That's on Facebook. I don't do that too often anymore, but I will pop on there when God really lays something on me. And that's also on YouTube as well. I would suggest to go to the Facebook one if you could. Soulful Sunday in the shop. And that's really where I'm at. And man, it has been such a blessing to be on here. I love this. This was a phenomenal conversation and you are really a good guy. I enjoy talking to you.
Speaker 1: You're all right for a white boy too. Man. I don't care what Chris says about you. You're all right. In my book.
Speaker 3: Brother, you know, hey, you know what can I say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that broken clock is right twice a day. But Chris was totally wrong with you.
Speaker 3: I just kidding, Chris.
Speaker 1: Chris didn't say nothing.
Speaker 3: I promise, I'm just gonna I mean, listen, man.
Speaker 1: Don't start no drama. I don't want to make you to Hyena. And maybe he's some meat starting.
Speaker 3: Right amen to that. No, Chris is phenomenal guy. He would say.
Speaker 1: Well, brother, man, I definitely appreciate it, and I meant what I said. Let's reconnect. Let's pick a topic that you want to talk about or you've maybe done some research on, and we'll go down. I've heard you talk about the Nimrod, the Tower of Bible, and a couple other things in the past, and those were really good. I enjoyed those thoroughly, so definitely want you back and we will dive into those objects or maybe some new rabbit trails.
Speaker 3: Man, perfect, I'm all for it. Man, this was a great dig podcast. I love it so definitely.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, I hope you enjoyed that, and I hope we didn't go off on too many rabbit trails and tangents and you just lost interest. But if so, hey, I'll fix it next time. Okay, Okay, nobody bats one hundreds. Okay, check out his stuff, Man, contribute to this brother's work and check him out. Man, I know he had much appreciate sheiate it. And just remember, guys, the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey. So good journey, guys. Man, guys, I hope you really enjoyed that, because I sure did. I know. It was a little bit, you know, kind of all over the place. We touched on a lot of different topics, but man, it was just a great conversation. And that's the reason why I got into this, because I love the conversations, getting to know other people and their stories and just kind of people's positions on things. So this was the first time we had him on, and I've done invited him to come back and share some of his research with us. But man, just what a testimony. What a great guy. I mean, you could not sit down with Jesse and not like this dude. So I had a really great impression on me. I hope he had a great impression on you. And get ready, guys, we'll had this guy back for round two soon. Torch is high.
Speaker 4: Guys stand stand STI
Speaker 2: Side STI