Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The Harris campaign now just openly, just openly acknowledging that they're running a basement campaign. They're hiding earth, They're going to hide her as much as possible, and just betting the American people won't care, won't mind, and it'll all pay off for them. Eight five five four zero five A two five five the number text D A N five seven seven three nine. So much fun stuff today, starting with Heidig and all into co host. We always enjoy that. Thank you, Heidi, Appreciate you being here.
Speaker 2: Happy to be here, Dan. There's a lot going on in the world to talk about.
Speaker 1: The board, and let's start with what I alluded to off the top, which is okay. So President Trump today comes out, We got all the sound, obviously, and he challenges her now to three debates, after saying he would only do one on Fox, no further negotiations. You know, she gave him the double middle finger and kind of laughed at it, and so then, let's face it, he folds on that and now challenges her two three accepts one the ABC debate that she initially said she would accept. What do you make of all that?
Speaker 2: I mean, we've got to get her on stage, We've got to get her on the record, and I believe Trump will do well with her on the stage. So the more debates the better. But it's incredible that they squawked so much about how Trump was ducking the debates and then he offers up three today and she barely commits to one. And then it was funny I saw in one of the clips that she did it answer a couple questions with the journalists today, and one of the questions was when are you going to do a long interview or when are you going to talk to Somebody said, oh, we're working on planning one sit down interview by the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's what I mean by not even trying to hide it. And they're just betting the American people won't care and will they? You tell me, is this going to cost her electorally? Because on the debates at this point, I mean, she's doing what you would advise her to do if you were with her campaign out there claiming victory. Now Trump caved. He's finally agreed to the September ten ABC debates she had proposed and he had refused. So she's claiming victory on that, not agreeing at least at this point to the other two debates he's proposed. So do you think this is going to pay off for just openly in the basement, staying away and I'm going to beat him that way?
Speaker 2: Well, it worked for Biden, didn't it. And the media is complicit in this. They will cover her, We're ind and support her doing this, which is just terrible, terrible, It's very frustrating.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I'm not so sure it's going to work for in the end because I personally think, listen, you know much more about this. You've run a good natorial campaign all that stuff, But from everything I've seen, I think right now, perception is separate from reality, and right now, I think there's this contagion of enthusiasm which is enormous and wide and deep in certain segments, primarily the base, And I think you're seeing this shift as we predicted in the polls. Everything else but I am not at all convinced at this point that it's going to translate come election day, because we all know right on election day it's about it's about what people really believe as opposed to what they're willing to tell a polster. And I think you've got And of course it's about intensity and commitment, and you've got to believe that there are an awful lot of people right now who would tend to favor Trump who would be reluctant to tell anybody that, including a polster, fantasy or reality.
Speaker 2: I hope you're right. I so hope you're right. I tweeted out this morning the Frank Lentz latest polling, and I don't always agree with him, but he did kind of a comprehensive look at the pulling and said that Kamala would be elected president today if the election were today, And I said, what is going on? Why does half of America not get how bad things are? And they would actually vote for four more years of this? It just blows me away. And all I can say is that the media is complicit. The mainstream media supports this and is part of the problem, and it drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think it brings us back to the debate, and i'd say debates. I'd like for there to be debates, but at this point, I don't think we can count on more than the one. And I think right now that the perception that, Okay, that's going to be Trump's big opportunity because Kamala Harris is obviously so inept, and she is, but in a controlled setting like that, with ABC moderating and with the expectations so low for her, I think it's almost a guaranteed w for her because at first, you know, you're comparing it to Biden against Trump, and compared to how Biden, you know she's going to look like Einstein. Second, because it is ABC in control, they're going to protect her, and she's going to play not to lose. And so folks hoping for some big knockout in this debate, I think that's completely unrealistic. I think the great opportunity in the debate is for President Trump because I think that right now, just like with Biden in twenty right, I don't think there were five people in the country voted for Joe Biden. Unfortunately, there were just a little too many voted against President Trump, and I think we're looking at the same thing here. You've got, Yeah, this core enthusiastic part of the base for Harris, But in order to get her over the top, I think it's going to have to be people voting against Trump. So I think it's on September ten, more about Trump impressing than Harris collapsing.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I'm optimistic that people are going to wake up to the reality of their pocketbook, that it is the economy stupid, and that people are going to be feeling tremendous pain. They already are, but obviously not enough to vote differently. And I do think the economy is going to be the key issue that people vote on if they do end up voting for Donald Trump. And you heard is his name Jim Kramer or one of those guys that's very left say, if you're going to vote, if you want to vote for your pocketbook, you vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: Right right. And my bet, Heidi, And that's why I sitting here today. If I had bet my car, I would bet it on Trump winning. And the reason for that is, at the end of the day, big picture, I just cannot believe that in the Swing States, because that's all we're talking about right in those six states. I cannot believe that people are going to choose a San Francisco radical. And I understand that she's running a basement campaign now, but she was around for three and a half years, right, and there was a reason she had I think, maybe the lowest approval of any VP right in modern history. People get it is, in fact, to San Francisco radical, and I just can't believe that people are going to be willing to go there unless President Trump does some things that make it just too hard for people to vote for.
Speaker 2: We've got to hammer the border too, We've got to talk about immigration. What's happening in Denver, what's happening in most cities across the country. It's the border, it's the economy, it's our kids. Our kids are not in a good place right now.
Speaker 1: Well, which brings us back to the debate, right because she is going to run this basement campaign right on through election day unless their poll numbers collapse, which could happen, I mean it could happen late September, early October. But so we know, the ABC moderators aren't going to pin her down on these issues. They'll ask her the question, but not the follow up question, which is what really matters. So it's going to be up to President Trump to pin her down in this debate. Which brings me back to you know, he's come through in a lot of big situations and in some others, you know, you wish it been better, but he's going to have to know it. He's going to have to pin her down.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, and I do think this is a day by day slugfest. This is not about one debate or one certain issue. This is about, you know, death by a thousand cuts, like just hammering her, hammering walls, hammering the Democrat policies every single day, and everyone on social media doing that, everyone doing it in their neighborhoods. I don't feel confident in the ground game right now. I think everybody's got to wake up and get involved, even if everyone just gets on one of the apps. And I'm happy to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: And knocks a door, knocks a few doors, makes a few phone calls, writes a few postcards. Even in those swing states, you can do it through these apps. You can write postcards to people in Philadelphia Atlanta. We've got to help those cities get across the finish line for Republicans. We've got to get Republicans to turn out and vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let's talk about how to do that. But listen again, I think one of the real breaks for Trump has been walls. And when we come back, I want to talk about the danger right now, the danger right now that all of these revelations about walls and stolen valor and how kooky far left he is, et cetera, may give the left an excuse, may give Harris an excuse to run them off the ticket, fix the mistake, and put Shapiro back in there. So one of the things I want to kick around with you and give us a call eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine is at this point, would you rather have Wall stay on the ticket or would you rather have the Harris campaign dump them? If like me and Heidi, you want to see Trump win, would you rather Wall stay or go eight five five for zero five A two five five You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 2: She hasn't done an interview.
Speaker 5: She can't do an interview.
Speaker 6: She's barely competent and she can't do an interview.
Speaker 2: But I look forward to the.
Speaker 6: Debates because I think we have to set the record straight.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that line of attack? How do you can all co hosting today? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a much better attack than the ones I've heard previously. She is completely incompetent. And when she said in her speech, I guess at a rally that she will on day one do everything she can to lower prices, I'm like, isn't it day three and a half year in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, exactly more from President Trump today.
Speaker 6: But as the borders are, she's been the worst borders are in history, in the world history. I think the number is twenty million, But whether it's fifteen or twenty, it's numbers that nobody's ever heard before. Twenty million people came over the voter and the last during the Biden Harris administration, twenty million people, and it could be very much higher than that. Nobody really knows what the number is. Nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Somebody has a clue.
Speaker 6: And the gotaways, they call them the gotaways, The gotaways are at numbers.
Speaker 2: Somebody was quizzing me on it the other day.
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't think I think so, sir, I don't think so. They have no idea what those numbers are.
Speaker 1: You would think the border alone would be enough to win this race, you'd think, Dan so if and it's a big gift the polls are accurate right now?
Speaker 2: Why because we can't get our message through and they're doing everything they can to cover up the bad stuff that's happening. Unless you live in a city and are seeing it and feeling it and living it. I don't think the rest of America really understands the impact of what's happening at the border in their local neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you about that, because I understand how frustrating it is to see the media lie and cover up for Harrison, Wallas, etc. But not that many people watch the media. I mean we do because we're in the business, right yep, But not that many people do. And you would think at this point America has lived it. America has experienced it. And so if underline that the Poles are right, why and because it seems like we shouldn't even have to get a message through people would already know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dan, And when you look at the polls, why did Kamala get such a bump? If she is so incompetent it is leading the border situation? Then is it a Trump thing? Is it a policy thing? Like why did so many people just get all energized and ready to go to war for her?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the bump is easy and doesn't worry me because if to the extent the bump is just a lot of people who would have been supporting Biden anyway, you know, just now going back into that camp because it's somebody with a pulse, you know, it's it's somebody who's not twenty, but they're not ninety. And so that to me was at least expected and doesn't really concern me. And I would expect then that you're going to get a little bit on top of that, right, because you're going to get folks who just the age comparison thing, they just look at that say yeah, it's time for a new president and everything else. And she's not out there making these big mistakes because she's in hiding. So you're going to get a few more folks there. But again, when you look historically, Jeez, how far behind was President Trump at this point when he won in sixteen. I think he was. He had to be seven eight nine points behind nationally, I think so at this point and then just outperformed at the polls. So yeah, would I rather be up three or four points right now?
Speaker 5: You bet?
Speaker 1: But so far? You know, I don't look at the polls and say we're sunk my expectation. And tell me if you think this is a smart strategy. Yeah, Ryan, Well, if I may interject some good news, Yeah, we like good news.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, Rasmussen reports, which again they wait, I know, I know, but they got Trump up five nationally forty nine forty four. But here's a Teller CNBC poll, Trump forty eight, Harris forty six.
Speaker 5: That's national. That's plus two Trump CNBC.
Speaker 1: And that is encouraging as long as it's not an outlier, because what I've expected all is that that Trump would in many ways be giving Harris August and just assuming at this point through the convention, give them that.
Speaker 5: He's said exactly that pressed today. Well, you took notes from you, Dan, okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying it's the ideal strategy. Listen, if you had all the money in the world that then you know you'd be or would you be let's say that you had an unlimited budget with that campaign. Would you be carpet bombing now the swing states with these spots that make it clear who she and Walls are or do you have to save those because they're just not going to be effective in August in summer when they've got the DEM convention coming up, what would you do?
Speaker 2: I would play happy warrior and talk about my vision for the country and paint a bright picture for our future to get people excited and a little bit interested if they see it on the news that oh god, it would be nice to be able to afford to buy a house again or not, you know, Duck and Bob and weave when you go to the grocery store. I think we've got to paint a very very positive picture about what the future looks like under a President Trump, because we're living under Biden right now. We're living under Biden Harris, So we've got to make that distinction, and then we can carpet bomb closer to the election and go negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because and I understand people have been watching the Olympics, seeing a bunch of hairspots and everything else. But because she's got this mole right now and they've got the convention coming up, I get it on the Trump side that they want to just, you know, let her hopefully let that fire burn out through August and then just relentlessly hit hard. Now at that point, what do you have, Heidi. At that point, you've got basically another nine weeks and early voting starting mid September some places. Yeah, so's it's got to be really good when they kick it in. Here's some more from Trump.
Speaker 6: The presidency was taken away from Joe Biden. And I'm no Biden fan, but I'll tell you what, from a constitutional standpoint, from any standpoint you look at, they took the presidency away, saying he lost after the debate, he couldn't win. Well, I don't know that that's true necessarily, but whether he could win or he couldn't win, he had the right to run, and they took it away. They said they're going to use the twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 2: They're going to hit you hard.
Speaker 6: Either.
Speaker 2: We could do it the nice I heard.
Speaker 6: I know exactly because I know a lot of people on the other side, believe it or not. And uh, they said we'll do it the nice way, We'll do it the hard way. And he said, all right, So that mean they've really taken What they've done is pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: You know. The first part of that I consider to be kind of the A Trump. And we're just really really going to need the A Trump. We're going to need the A Trump for these next ninety days. We're really really going to need the A Trump once the Democratic Convention ends. I know it's easy for me to say he's been out there taking all of this abuse for years. He's the guy who almost got his head blown off, and so easy to say from the comfort of a radio studio. But I still believe he's going to win. But it's going to take the Trump.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, Dan, But here's what I remember from the governor's race, though, is you know, every day you're going to war. You're going to war against the media, you're going to war against the Democrat machine, you're going to war against your opponent, and you've got to have a strategy to be just enough negative but just enough positive. I remember in the last debate when Polus pulled out the I'm a happy dad and you're a mad mom, And I was like, Okay, he's obviously done polling and the pulling says they're tired of the negative. They want the happy warrior.
Speaker 1: Yeah and boom.
Speaker 2: You know so, And I know that he was looking at data every single day, and I think that's got to be a part of what we're doing is really figuring out what do people what problems do people want solved in their lives. And it doesn't have to be complicated, but it's that's how Trump's going to win over the suburban moms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he has so much to work with it because it's not theory. He has these successes in the categories that matter most to so many people. Right. He has the success with peace, and you contrast that to this Biden administration war. He has the success with prosperity. He has those successes to talk about. But I agree with you, it needs to be that balance because at the same time, he has to be out there hammering on the fact that they're hiding and disrespecting the American people by hiding. So, wow, it's going to be a wild ninety days.
Speaker 3: Hidi.
Speaker 1: You know, all kind enough to be with us, let me come back. Would you rather see Walls stay on the ticket at this point or get run off the ticket with the perils that carries. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Wells, he did.
Speaker 5: Make a comment speaking to a group.
Speaker 8: He's done it a couple of times where he has used language that has suggested that he carried weapons in a fighting situation.
Speaker 5: As you know with your contact.
Speaker 8: With the military, I know from coming from a military family, there is a difference between being in a combat area, being involved at a time of war, and actually being in a position where people are shooting at you. There is no evidence that at any time Governor Waltz was in a position of being shot at, and some of his language could easily be seen.
Speaker 1: To suggest that he was.
Speaker 8: So that is absolutely false when he said that about gun rights out.
Speaker 1: There, do you think CNN is trying to run him out?
Speaker 2: That sounds like it. That's shocking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so here's a question for eight five five four zero five eight two five five will go to the phones now TEXTDA and five seven seven three nine. Hidi Gano generously co hosting. Would you, if you had the choice, would you want him to stay on the ticket or get dumped.
Speaker 2: I want Whilt's on the ticket because if they dump him within two days, the media will put it in the back and no one will even remember he was part of it. They'll have Josh Shapiro, a fresh new face, right, killing.
Speaker 1: It right right. No, I would much, much, much much rather you stay on the ticket because you're absolutely right, and they'd fix the big mistake and they'd bring in Shapiro and possibly lock up Pennsylvania. Yeah, we all need Wals on the ticket. Let's go to the phone line. Let's start with how about PJ in Greeley, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kapla show with Howdi ganaw Welcome PJ.
Speaker 3: Hi Dan Hi hid? Can you hear me? My voice wasn't coming through a couple of beautifully beautifully great well, God bless both of you, and God bless your show for what you do. I'm really impressed with your professionalism, Thank you, and the sound analysis that you give. It's really wonderful.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about the question you asked, but then I have a comment on the border. I'm I'm not sure, to be honest with you, because on one hand, you know, Trump has never had it easy, so so why should that change now, you know? And uh. And on the other hand, I see a point. I see a point that this is a better route to go if he stays on the pitch because there's so much there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and above all, PJ. For me, it is to keep Josh Shapiro off the ticket, because again, I think that was the biggest, one of the biggest mistakes in American political history for her not to put Shapiro on the team.
Speaker 2: But Dan, why do you like after reading the follow up on that, why do you think or PJ, you answered this that she didn't pick Shapiro. Is it truly because of his Jewish identity? Or is it because she didn't want to be, you know, like glossed over because he would outshine her?
Speaker 1: What do you think, PJ?
Speaker 3: Well, I heard I heard Dan talk about that the other day, and I totally agree with him, because Shapiro somewhat reminds me of the late Governor Lamb. You know, he he is a moderate, you know, and he he's sharp, He's very sharp. I'm all the best in them in the future. But you know, I just hope that someth wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I, PJ. Appreciate the call, Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. I didn't want to make a comment on the border.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, it has to be sealed because the order needs the border needs order, and it has to be sealed because it seems to me we have a priority in this country, and that is the Native Americans. I don't want them to lose their land, and I want to see the border sealed. That's all.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 3: PJ.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the call. It's one of the reasons idea. As we sit here today, I remain confident President Trump is going to win unless he does something to make himself just completely unacceptable to people. And I don't think that's going to happen. And here's why. Because Americans across party lines, to what a sixty seventy percent rate, want that border closed. And this is a clear choice election. It doesn't matter what messaging goes on spots. Americans know Trump he goes closed order. Harris equals wide open border. Just impossible for me to believe Americans are going to vote for a wide open border.
Speaker 2: I think our Congresswoman Lauren Berberts said the other day, Maga versus Marxism, And if I thought that a lot of our folks that went through the public school system understood what Marxism was, I would say that's a good way to look at the distinction. But at the end of the day, I think the border and the economy are the two issues that just completely clarify this race.
Speaker 1: That's right, because I think you're going to have some second and third tier concerns as we go to Dan and Parker on The Dan Kapla Show with Heidi Ganal, second and third tier concerns about you have boy that Harris seems like she might be this kind of ist or that kind of ist. But concrete concerns, Yeah, the border, the economy, and I'd say peace because Americans can see the world blowing up under Biden and they saw relative peace with Trump. Hey, Dan, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: Hey Dan, Hey, Heidi, guys, aren't we all?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: First time, long time. I went to the Douglas County Fair this weekend. Had a great time. I don't know if either of you guys went, but we went Saturday and Sunday, I went to the rodeo and I mosing my way over to the Republican the Republican Party tent, and you know we're we're talking about, you know, the election and the ground game, hew do you I know you mentioned it in the segment before, and it was concerning to me because yeah, I just walked up. I don't know anyone there, and I just said, hey, you know, where can I register to vote? Where can I register to be a part of the Republican Party? And nobody had anything there, rifying you're up absolutely right. I mean, think of the demographic that that's going to the fair, the Douglas County Fair, and they didn't have a clue.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Finally somebody brought, you know, a QR code. But that that me that that's something that needs to be front and center and the folks there at the tent should just be engaging with everybody that walks by there registering people to vote. That place was loaded with with eighteen to twenty five year olds, you know, walking around me, and that's that's prime pickings. And it was just it was really disappointing all kind of hang up and listen and let you guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks Dan, thanks.
Speaker 4: You on that for a bit, but but the ground game is critically essentially rounded, and I just.
Speaker 3: Think we just do.
Speaker 4: Such a terrible job here in Colorado. And I all bing up and most thank you Dan, Hey appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Ye thank you, Not now, Heidi, You've been so involved with all of with the GP and and I've got a belief. I've got to believe that once this new leadership comes in, and all indications are that you know that peers that Dave Williams will be voted out, a new leader will be voted in, that that hopefully they'll be new energy and that'll help lift all boats. But is that just a fantasy on my part? Are the folks who strongly supported Dave and you know, opposed to this move, are they just going to be burned off forever and they'll never be unity.
Speaker 2: I do think it's going to divide us even more. I keep encouraging everybody to just drop it and let things be and focus on the task at hand, which is the election in eighty five days. I think that got my numbers right. So what we can do is ignore all the stuff going on at the top of the ticket, at the car I mean at the top of the car of state GOP and focus on your county. The county GOP letter leaders are really good. They're doing a lot of good things, but they don't have any help from the state, they don't have any help from national. So we've got to do this one one door knock at a time, one phone call at a time, one you know, one person at a time getting involved. So I would encourage Dan go figure out how to register to vote, go volunteer for If it's not the party, there's lots of other great conservative groups in Douglas County. I'm happy to help you out if you want to ping me on social media and just just download the Turning Point app and start getting to work. Knock ten doors a day, call ten people a day, send ten postcards to day, whatever it is. If everybody does that, we're going to be okay. But everybody's waiting for this big time solution to come in. If we a get Dave Williams out or b if you know, all of a sudden, Trump waves a magic wand and we have a fat, magnificent ground game, it's not happening. It's up to each one of us as Americans in Colorado citizens.
Speaker 1: So so much to talk about eight five five four zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. Do you want Waltz to now stay on the ticket or would you rather see him leave and have that clown car effect? So we'll continue to talk about that, will bring you sound from the presidents of fiery press conference today and the debate challenge that he issued and what do you think he has to do between now and elect day to pull this out? You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 9: You know, we had to say woke, like everybody needs to be woke, and you can talk about if you're the wokeust or woker, just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And there are some people in America that's their version of heaven. But I remain convinced not nearly enough for Kamala Harris to win. And so I know right now in the media is trying to feed this whole thing. It's over. Republicans, give up, stop fighting. You have no chance that this whole business, this whole business of trying to discourage turnout among conservatives, right it's like page two of their playbook. Remember Wisconsin in twenty when ABC put out that poll a week before election day that had Trump down. I can't remember the number, maybe fifteen or sixteen, and he lost by a handful of votes, and that was an ABC poll. So I sure hope folks aren't overreact to the polls right now. So this thing's a long way from over. And I've still got to believe in the end that America as a whole because I understand Heidi and Heidig and all co hosting today. I mean, I get it that there's some value and polls in this and that, but I also think it's a very human process in the end, and I think you have a lot of people who are just unwilling to say they support Trump to anybody, but are still going to vote from and in the end maybe a more powerful dynamic. I just cannot believe America is at the point where it's going to vote for a San Francisco radical and people know she's that she can hide all she want, right But you tell me if this is denial not just a river in Egypt. But I think Americans already know who Kamala Harris is and these rallies now with all this excitement, that's just some hardcrees in the base and they are excited about her, but America as a whole, I think already knows who she is.
Speaker 2: Well, Dan, I just told you on the break, I'm very glad I came in today and got an a dose of Dan enthusiasm because I was feeling down. And I understand that's what the trying to do. But man, you're out in the trenches. You're fighting to get people excited and donating and investing in these races. We were talking a little bit about Congressional District thiie with Jeff Herd running and CD eight, which is up north north of Denver, and that's Gabe Evans. These folks need help, they need our donations, they need our support, they need us door knocking. And I just can't say enough about how important each one of us as individuals is to making this work in Colorado and across America.
Speaker 1: And obviously President Trump knows that the campaign needs to get more active.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I think it's very important to have debates, and we've agreed with Fox on a date of September fourth.
Speaker 2: We've agreed with NBC.
Speaker 6: Fairly full agreement subject to them on September tenth, and we've agreed with ABC on September twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: So we have those three.
Speaker 6: Dates and those networks they're very anxiously awaiting that date and those dates. So we Havember September fourth, September tenth, and September twenty fifth. We have spoken to the heads of the network and it's all been confirmed.
Speaker 1: And how many of those and Ryan has some response sound from Harrison that how many of those do you think she'll accept?
Speaker 2: I think one. I think they're gonna they're gonna train the snot out of her for that one, and just pray that she doesn't say anything stupid. And we were talking about this earlier too, that she just has to show up and not act on and everything will be like whoa roses it.
Speaker 1: You could take my dead dog, my dead dog living happily on Rainbow Bridge right now, Rogie, you could take my dead dog and he could get through that debate successfully. Right if it's NBC or ABC, it's a controlled environment. Harris plays not to lose that there aren't going to be any any big developments on her side.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I think the opportunities is there for President Trump. President Trump, because the A or A plus Trump extremely impressive in the opportunity to reach a lot of people in the middle and make them more comfortable with him. I think that's what that debate is going to be all about, is his performance, not hers.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I do think if they have more than one, that's a better opportunity for us for Kamala to slip or to say something weird.
Speaker 1: In their terminology, which means there won't be more than one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's what I'm scared of.
Speaker 1: So and I think Harris says she kind of confirmed that for you, Ryan.
Speaker 7: Madame, Vice President Donald Trump agreed to three to dates.
Speaker 2: Will you be participating in all three?
Speaker 5: I'm all in that record.
Speaker 9: I am looking for dolating Donald Trump. But we have a date of September tenth, and I hear he is finally committed to it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward about Bagatine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right. It's the old Peter Boyles line, if you knew where you were going to die, you wouldn't go there, right, So, I mean, come on, it's almost unfathomable that you could have what are we seventeen eighteen days since Biden was deposed and she was installed, and she still hasn't done a major interview. They're not even trying to hide it. No, I was just openly saying, Yeah, we can't put her out there because she say something stupid, and what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 2: And that's so frustrating, Dan. The media will not cover it.
Speaker 1: And this is where this is where my forty years I think as a trial lawyer comes in very, very handy, because you know, forty years of just learning early in my career. Listen, you can just trust juries. You can just trust juries to do the right thing, and just trust America. Trust America that it's not ready to vote for its own demise. It's not ready to vote for open borders. I won't go too far into the talking points because everybody's eyes glaze over, and I think of those talking points, only two or three really register. But I just cannot imagine America voting for open borders. War versus peace, you know, a bad economy versus a good but above all, Heidi, I can't see America vote being for clearly a San Francisco radical. Just can't see it.
Speaker 2: But Dan, we've got our own radicals here, and people vote for them and call.
Speaker 1: Head different deal, different deal, right, because I mean, you are mine too, and it's on all of us try to change that, and Lord knows you've done your part. But that's so different than the nation as a whole, right, I hope. So so when you look at those six swing states where you still have such a heavy influence on the part of working people, and how this turns out and everything else, I just can't believe those swing states are going to go for a San Francisco radical.
Speaker 2: I like that you say that. I'm going to start using that all the time. A San Francisco Radical. That's exactly what she is, but we pussyfoot around it and don't call her what she is.
Speaker 1: And everybody knows that. Carl and Hyland's Ranch are on the Dan Kapla Show with Heidi Ganau.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hi Dan, thanks for taking my call in Heidi. First of all, thank you, Harley.
Speaker 1: Can you accept my apology? Can you hang on until after the break?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay?
Speaker 1: Great? Thank you for that and everybody else on the line. I promise, Heidi and I will devote the first segment of the next hour to our many callers you will get on the line in that segment. Please stay with us eight FI five four zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Brighter Days Ahead on The Dan Kapla Show