Speaker 1: What's up, guys, or what's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Walking you said?
Speaker 3: My name is Jake Hudson, Proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi.
Speaker 4: Mama's roots run deep in Alabama.
Speaker 3: Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 4: I love my Tuesday. Tuesday. Maybe who I am, I'm dead.
Speaker 3: Here, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm all.
Speaker 4: My own kind of mind. I'm crazy for them one over kind.
Speaker 3: I got autism ad ah D two Asperger's O c D.
Speaker 4: I see the world true truth. Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear skies. Lord, I stand talk all, I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday. They made me who I am.
Speaker 3: I'm defferend here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 4: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy brought them one over kind on.
Speaker 4: People try to chaneve me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, I may run wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world and color color, never black and white white.
Speaker 4: I shine my truth in the Southern night. I love my Tuesday too. They made me who I am. I'm dear ever and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm Jay because one of a kind of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mississippi, bomb Alabama raids. I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am and don't never hide. I'm crazy, but I'm all a god.
Speaker 2: What is all? Guys?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today. It is December thirtieth, twenty twenty five. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. Yeah, uh.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: H yeah, how is everybody doing today? By the way, By the way, if anybody that does want them support this channel, you can go to super tips dot gg slash h w O ward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People, and that's the same person in it.
Speaker 5: M hm hm yah yo.
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys? What is up?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing.
Speaker 2: Today? If anybody that does want to do a.
Speaker 1: Super tip supertip dot g g slash x w O wood.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, let me, but uh what's up? Guys? Yuh hold on?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, I want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y y y'all.
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today. The song about Tom Brry.
Speaker 3: From the streets of ball and No More, where the crabs are esteemed just right, comes.
Speaker 2: A calm and quick of the mind.
Speaker 4: For ready for the fact any time again a time.
Speaker 8: No subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight talking, fearless, soul with jokes are.
Speaker 1: Cut like knives.
Speaker 8: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes a line Hotel Miners versus. It is the rest of the world, No apology, no backing down.
Speaker 9: This flag is unfurled.
Speaker 8: From the Lucastello room to the standing in NYC.
Speaker 2: He's tackled in.
Speaker 4: The taboo setting laughter, free hold nine, zoom myx festor bus staring White.
Speaker 8: Tom's got the quips with that Mary and Pride grew up in the Metro Observation Shop and King turned him into punchlines meaning and then You've seen over thirty states in Canada, DC in the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Flicks, walk On, Beeping down the Cards, ringing Naptings on tv EVA, stand Up His Kingdom, Wild and Controversy.
Speaker 5: Ray.
Speaker 8: Hotel More, rest of the world, No world pology, no backing down this flag. Is unfurled from the Locastello room to the.
Speaker 4: Standing then YC.
Speaker 8: He's tackling the taboos, setting lapping free.
Speaker 3: Paul sign zoom MYX Festival, starting.
Speaker 4: White Tom's Guy, the Quills.
Speaker 8: With that Maryland Pride, hosting the Pore jast we guess from Near and Far, commodings, activists, raising another bar zoon, comics, battling that fan in Friends to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and ny Times material hiss hard, no room for debate, Black comedy won Liner's political fire and Salt within and sat Tie made the Grand Rapids virtual fests online. He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling Baltimore's warriors.
Speaker 4: And Tom Myers is coming, taking over the legs our minors versus the.
Speaker 9: Rest of the world.
Speaker 4: No apology is, no backing down. Its black, its unfurled from.
Speaker 8: The crabs in the harbor, the stages worldwide.
Speaker 4: He's making them laugh and nothing dies.
Speaker 8: Tom Myers, tom Myers, the King of the bull, keep telling those jokes.
Speaker 9: Never growing.
Speaker 4: No, no tom Minns versus the rest of the world. Apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 9: It's flags.
Speaker 2: Wild world.
Speaker 1: H but what's up guys? If anybody that does want to tap the scream up.
Speaker 10: By the way, I do need to someone.
Speaker 9: Hey age age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get a offline donation an offline tip of twenty five dollars on PayPal for.
Speaker 2: Me to go to the WIB. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll let people know. Ye. I appreciate everybody that shows up. If you guys want super top, super tim dot d g slash h w O is our super tips, y'all, and yes, world super tips. Thank you to Patrick Milton for letting me on shut up Jake, So.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's.
Speaker 2: Guys? Give me one minute? Who yo?
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 3: Yah yah?
Speaker 1: Hey Age, what's it twenty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: All right, I was that.
Speaker 1: I was only to ask you if it was because I just did a tweet thanking them. I love you.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: By the way, we are we by the way, uh, super tim dot gg slash h w OL. We're no on super tips. Let me see if we can get these super tips. By the way, superintends is is a super tip is a lot like super tet.
Speaker 2: But no, yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: Everybody is staying safe. By the way, If you guys don't hm, I do want to say this. But did I say you heard about miss it today? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, Yo.
Speaker 1: I don't have any AI voices.
Speaker 9: Oh I could do.
Speaker 1: I could set up an AI voice hold on, hold on, I can set up a voice. Hold on, you won't hear it. But because right now I'm just reading up, I could do. I could do a voice or something. Hold on, let me set up the voice.
Speaker 2: Mm too.
Speaker 8: Bright.
Speaker 1: I just got all the voice things for you. By the way, I just put some voices over there. If uh, if you wanted to do uh voice step yeah, I don't have the U. I hey East, I just did it n By the way, if anybody else you could also do, I got a bunch of boys.
Speaker 2: I ready did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah comor.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Hold on, guys, guys, super tip D, super Tip dot, g G slash h w O wood yea.
Speaker 9: But what's up, guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? Today?
Speaker 2: So? I just wanted to tell you guys a.
Speaker 1: Little something that we're doing. We did it. We do a thing. We do a thing here call When we get done with our podcast, it goes to spreaker, it goes the Spreaker, and from Spreaker, it goes to Apple Podcast, it goes to Apple Podcast, it goes to Spotify, it goes to iHeart, it goes to iHeart. So the reason so people are gonna say, oh, why is he promoted on every show He's promoted his other things, because is a lot of people don't understand.
Speaker 9: This is a podcast.
Speaker 2: When you're when you.
Speaker 1: Go on all these podcasts, people are gonna say, oh, he's promoting his podcast and stuff. Here's the thing. I'm independent. I don't have like a big I'm independent. I'm independent. I don't have a big staff like Howard. I don't have a you know, here's the thing. Howard is turned into Imus Bubba's turned into Rush Limbaugh. Howard turned into iMOS Bubba. The Love Spots, Todd Clm turned into Rush Limba. Yeah, listen, but here's the thing. I just I gotta. I just don't. Here's the thing I'm not doing. I'm not doing the real the real reason why I'm bowed super tips is because the truth is everybody was doing them. Everybody was doing them and making me mad because they were using my voice. By the way, I do have a fourth wall people were making me mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I don't put my eggs in one basket. I don't put my eggs in one basket. I just have my eggs in all baskets.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but you know it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say thank you to the people that have supported this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 1: But I just want to say to people, no, I am not, no, I am not. I'm watching a video. By the way, I'm watching a video. I'm watching the video while I'm free, and so I'm not doing anything wrong, dumb ass. But I just want to say to people, thank you. Twenty twenty five has been one of those years where it's been up and down. We met new friends, we have had old friends on the show, people that haven't done podcasts with me in a while, new friends, old friends. Even a bear showed up. Sorry Jack, but you know we will see it, you know. I just want to say, twenty twenty six will be one of will be the year of the Jake. I always say that, but you know what in the day is one of those times where we have to say his name. He appears. I believe in Joe Hendry. Oops, did I say that Joe Hendry, Joe Hendrick say his name is.
Speaker 2: He up Is?
Speaker 1: I believe in Joe. I believe in Joe, the myth School, Amriel else all right, love you guys.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Hope to see you when I see it. And this will be on the audio platform within the minutes.
Speaker 2: By M.