Speaker 1: Day another drop?
Speaker 2: I know right that? All right with the Boy? Oh, so many yelps. It's one you again. My name was all the Night. I was gonna say it, okay, okay, okay, I thought.
Speaker 1: You were asking like a brains bunk moment because again I'm tired. It's all good, yes, sir, with the Oh Night one third of the main event for June sixteenth, Change for Wrestling coming out in Atlanta, Georgia. What else? What else? What else? But you exroduce yourself?
Speaker 2: Set up on you?
Speaker 1: You introduced yourself.
Speaker 2: I introduced myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ben Well, Hello world, YouTube world. My name is Owen Night, and I'm here and I'm the working team captain. I'm here on my Homeboys podcast and you're gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Man, we're gonna talk about it. Shout out to everybody that's been.
Speaker 3: Rocking with the Boy from day one, and yeah, man, I'm excited to be on all right, by tell everybody.
Speaker 1: A bunch of self in general.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like.
Speaker 3: Where I'm from. I mean, I'm originally from Southwest DC. I moved to Georgia about what twenty thirteen ish to like start my wrestling career. Okay, I was trained under total protection mister Hughes at the time, he was teaching.
Speaker 2: At A four.
Speaker 3: And for the last ten years of my career, I've been ripping and running on the independent circuit. I've been in the ring and involved in some very great epic matches, very very incredible and great workers such as David Ali, Carl Bravo.
Speaker 2: Christopher Danielson, christ I'm sorry, Christopher Daniels.
Speaker 3: My man, I'm sorry, Ash and Star, Dari Lockhart, Shawn Legacy.
Speaker 2: It's a long it's a little long thick list. Man.
Speaker 3: I'm just grateful and and I'm very appreciative to be able to.
Speaker 2: To share my talents with them and continue to do what we all love to do, and that is to perform in the sport of professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, I have for my notes. Pull up Twitter? So what's your Twitter again?
Speaker 2: You pulled up the Twitter and don't know the Twitter? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I might not pup your Twitter right, pup your Twitter? Your handles? Well, plug your handle real quick.
Speaker 2: My Twitter handle is t w T c A p T e w T usually my all my handles on my platforms. Yeah, t w T what else b A PT like cat? Oh?
Speaker 1: Team cap that's right. Yeah, gotcha, got you, got you team captain. That's right. That's your gimmick. Me follow you real quick the ego? Yeah. Why why am I put up on Twitter having my notes to put the Twitter? Oh that's why. There we go. This is why on Twitter. So tell me more about your upcoming match with Darien Darien. Oh god, my sorry about this. I'm so sorry. Yeah, well Darien Ben Benston, Okay.
Speaker 3: Roger and and Hu and Shay wrestling been Charlotte in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: So June twenty second is me and Darien. Uh. We are having a now our first every single.
Speaker 3: Match we wrestled, uh and uh t w E about a couple of months back. I want to say maybe like in the Limberan Ship last year we wrestled there. Darian has been ripping and running up the Midwest and here in Georgia and everything, bro, and I'm excited to take our talents to Charlotte and do A is its fourth running show promotion brought and brought up from under Dare's Lockhart and yeah, it's gonna be a good time, and it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 2: We will go there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna tell we're gonna make some magic man for show Man, So definitely make sure.
Speaker 2: Y'all come out to.
Speaker 1: Charlotte and pronoun yeah yes, sir, bet Yeah. So what was your whether it was your Instagram or Twitter? Right, I'm seeing like the match card for coming up right. I had no idea what the big deals. I'm seeing people like something Benjamin and what's your name? From ten A, The Girls Here?
Speaker 3: Hogan, we Aresham, Benjamin Uh, Trevor, Trevor I on is on that show various, Carter's on that show Man. It's a stat bill, he nicks Nixon, it's a it's a stag card Man. So like it's gonna be something crazy. Like I said, it's their fourth show bro and he brings in the best talent, you know what, I'm saying, the best, uh, the best if we could be cold blunt period. He brings the best African American talent, you know what I'm saying, to come to Charlotte and do what we do. Man and Kevin Knight as well too. I almost out about Kevin Knight, the fucking fucking man. So yeah, man, there's a lot of people on that show Man. Definitely a lot of a lot of great talents, Bro. And like I said, Man, if you're in the Charlotte area or you're uh, if you're in Atlanta or not too far out, definitely come through, man, Definite comes through.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great, great show, Bro.
Speaker 1: For well, everybody's as a favor. Check out rust follow I'll say wrestling on Twitter at I'll say wrestling actually over the E A S E. Wrestling of course or one word and also take out the event they got come up to June twenty second and Trunk of Carolina tickets on sale May twenty seventh. It's coming Monday and Oil Day.
Speaker 3: While y'all outside of the pool, make sure y'all pull up against the tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this looks like a really good card. Live stream builable on for purchase June seventeenth.
Speaker 3: Oh and I heard what Jay said when he was on live so why he wanted his rematch. It's okay, It's I'm already ready, man, We're gonna we're gonna get to it.
Speaker 1: Jay.
Speaker 2: You keep talking, slick out your neck, man, you keep playing with me. Bro, when I see you, it's up. Matter of fact, I was thinking about making my way to PCW soon, quite honest. I know last time when I was there, I gave him a pair of the beats on the lumps. So if he keeps.
Speaker 3: Talking, running his mouth with his wired headphones and it's hot ass Michie Obishi or whatever fuck he drives, I'm gonna pull up at pcw brouh and we're gonna get it, Papa.
Speaker 2: We gonna get the rematch started, because I like, first of all, I like J. Jay's a great guy. Bro. He's a hell of a word here, great up and coming talent.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He's dope. He's dope as fun.
Speaker 3: But when you go against the captain, you best not missed. So he gonna run his mouth. He canna run his mouth. So we're gonna see. I just had to get that off my chest, all right.
Speaker 2: He wanted me to.
Speaker 1: Ask you for those people who are who tuned in, right, he wouldn't been asked you personally. When is the rematch?
Speaker 2: When is the rematch? Yeah? I'm not sure, man, I'm not sure when the rematches.
Speaker 3: I know one thing, I know where he beats at, and I know where he kind of goes out at, so I can definitely pull up to his spot and or.
Speaker 2: Either the PCW or if he's at a solid.
Speaker 3: Fraud or he'll be at Change, so maybe we can get it set up and change and see what follows after that.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I man, all right, you did Joe part brother. You did Joe part man.
Speaker 1: That's all you can do though, all right, all right, cool se going right into full speed. I bet very pluck come out. Anything's coming up other than twenty second and change.
Speaker 3: He got uh Classic City Wrestling June first and making Capital Theater and making Georgia. I'm going one on one against Rico Gonzalez. I'm defending my CCW and a title, got viral pro June eighth and their new building in Augusta, Georgia. Definitely reach out of there. I definitely thoughts of content out that way.
Speaker 2: The Knight.
Speaker 3: If I'll be at Florida River City Side Convention, some of the top wrestlers in the country are gonna be there. I believe I'm going one on one with Sean like, so that'll be another tune in. And other than that, man, of course, change and our share and everything like that. And we got some more and that's just for the month of Jim. We still got some more up and up and running type shit coming. So we go get it popping, Bro, we go get it popping for the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, So I have here my notes. What are your thoughts on your uputting match for change to sixteenth?
Speaker 3: And yeah, between Chad skot Walker and I don't want to butcher the last guy's name, uh hexha.
Speaker 2: Hecks hyena, hecks hyena, hecks hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm familiar with Chad bro Me and Chad uh in real life used to live together in real life.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: He's been doing the longer than I have, bro and we kind of like we intertwined a couple of times, you know what I'm saying. As far as in the ring goes, so and he's upbredienteral man, he's a skywalker. The boy float you know what I'm saying. He floats like it's it's a it's a if he was a fluke, that's he'll float so fluently. That's how he do it. As far as how the hecks goes, I've seen his work online. I've seen what he's done up top in New York. He's a good worker, he's a good resident man. I can't wait to go in there and get the dug and win. To be honest, I like putting my change is a good event for people who have kind of been doing it for while and maybe either overlooked or unvalued or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: Change is a great show to come together and to showcase your talents and everything.
Speaker 3: Bro, And I feel like me, Chad and Hecks are gonna fell a show and change and change is not just gonna be just a word that you say just because it sounds cool.
Speaker 2: You gotta really mean it. And that's what that's what I plan to do.
Speaker 3: I'm planning to go in there and give them a pair of the beats and the pair of the lumps, and I'm gonna get the dub and go count my chicken with my lady. So that's that's about it, man. But change is gonna be dope, great event. Got scribbled the grade with David.
Speaker 2: David? Why can't? Why is I about to say? David Heart Jesus like David, I leave. We got a relatious I think like fifteen to sixteen, a battle royal with a lot of good names in there.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's gonna be five man, A bunch of other people, a bunch of other great events. Man, not just is gonna be asking Jay your Homeboy part is gonna be an action as well too.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be it's gonna be good man, It's gonna be a good event.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we'll see what we can do here. Okay. I have an audience question from hot from the Hotline now on seven. This person asked me a very very good question, very insightful. If I dare say, uh, this person asks win or lose in reference to June sixteen, Right, win or lose? What's next for you.
Speaker 4: For me as a June sixteen, Yeah, at a June sixteenth, winna lose, and it's still going to do what I do and still look forward to coming back around when Chains comes back around.
Speaker 2: And what's next for me would be okay, okay, I'll be next up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what else?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: I had a question I have? I keep losing it.
Speaker 2: I know, bro, I hate it. I hate this shit too. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's been a long day and that's why. But oh oh yeah, so it's my understanding that that that the Triple three have coming up? Right? I changed to sixteenth, right, Nolandland Georgia.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be there?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie I aspect like before and right now it seems not because a lot going on, but but I'm mostly.
Speaker 2: Gonna send.
Speaker 1: What are not people for me? Okay, yeah, to do media and that stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, cool. What's the question? I may well?
Speaker 3: Are you good?
Speaker 2: You're good?
Speaker 1: What was my question?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Not good anymore? Uh oh yeah, it was something something simple, So.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It's my understand that everybody going to that match is a champion. What's your crunch?
Speaker 3: I am the current holder of Classic City Wrestling Heavyweight title, their first champion, first and only champion. Chad just won the Mayhem Championship at i w E and Heck's title. I believe he is the division pro.
Speaker 5: One division one division one division pro champion.
Speaker 3: So right, yeah, New York City Queen, right up in New York City, man, Shout out the Queen, Shout out the whole New York man. When I went there for Battle Club, I was up there with Ya and Ray and uh.
Speaker 2: I think the movie Mike comes. I think movie Might Minor came with us. I don't know. Shout out my boy, Joe. Yeah, we went up there, man, New York. It was a great vibe.
Speaker 3: I really honestly felt like I was home, you know, for people that don't know, I'm originally from DC, So being up top and ship.
Speaker 2: Like that, it was a great little vibe.
Speaker 3: Man. It was outside. We was outside all night, we really really was. And it was a midnight bro for But yeah, man, that's the title that I got. I got the Classic City Heavyweight Championship. I'm their first champion. Classic City runs in Athens, Georgia, and then Athens, Georgia. We got a new gig in Terminal West, then in Town in Atlanta, and then the Making, the making the Capital City, the Capital, making Theater.
Speaker 2: And making Georgia. Okay, okay, I don't think any titles are on the line.
Speaker 3: I think it's just a straight over three way okay, okay, Yeah, How.
Speaker 1: Do you feel about how in the heck's he rejected himself because Orientally put your singles match between you and I'm Chad. Yeah, he came in and made a triple. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like he want test his talents and the skills.
Speaker 2: With you know, the too, some of the two the.
Speaker 3: Two of the absolute best, not just in the state, but like in independent and I feel like doing it on a big stage like that, it'll be dope. It'll be good for new eyes to see him and as well as it'll be good for.
Speaker 2: Us because it's gonna be a lot of eyes on change. I really want do you believe that?
Speaker 3: And yeah, he want to run up here, gonna get done up. So it's gonna be it's gonna be cool, but it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be cool every man for itself.
Speaker 1: Okay. Another listener question. This person asks what can look forward to? I'm gonna tweet that question a little bit. I'm gonna ask you instead.
Speaker 2: I said, Steve Dico, I was doing the things. Huh. I know, I think you know. It was a it was a notification I got. Oh, okay, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was gonna anyway, I was gonna tweet this question. This person asked what can we look forward to? I'm gonna tweet the question. I'm gonna be like, what can we expect from you five years from now and also ten years from now?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the first part is to be alive. That is the first and that is the first thing is to be alive in the next five to be honest, BRO, I think that far ahead sometimes and then sometimes I kind of don't because it kind of puts a lot of lights And I don't want to say niget because I feel like everybody uses that word, but it puts a little kind of pressure on you when you think about so too too far event. But at the same time, the future is inevitable and each day they we're given on this earth, Man, we gotta move forward and be the best versions of ourselves that we could be day in and day out.
Speaker 2: In the next five years, man, I plan.
Speaker 3: I definitely plan to be signed to a major company where it'll be the e aw Impact Ring of Honor. I will be signed within the next five years, Bro, That's that's a given. In the next ten years, man, hopefully still be able to do this and do it on a greater level and still be one of the ones at the top of the game and healthy and my family healthy and just being comfortable with everything. Bro.
Speaker 2: That's why I that's what I hope and pray and.
Speaker 3: Plan on for my ten year plan and throughout the ten years, throughout the next teen year years of my life.
Speaker 2: I hope that I'm.
Speaker 3: Able to uh fight and go against some of the absolute best in the world of professional wrestling, in the entire world. I hope I get to travel into wrestling states and countries and causes of all.
Speaker 2: I haven't wrestled yet.
Speaker 3: Definitely gonna still be in tune with hip hop and hopefully be able to expand and get a couple of things, you know, lifted off the floor and stuff like that as far as my other lanes of revenue and shit come in. Man, but Guy's the limit, bro, Guy's the limen man. So I went I to be doing a lot in the next ten years, the best.
Speaker 1: So two things, right, One, I know you didn't we were talking about promotions that you actually be in the two years. Right, you didn't mention WW. Is that intentional or what? No, when we were listening to such a promotions that might be in the next few years, right impact W, we didn't mention WW with that intentional.
Speaker 2: Or oh no, No, w W was the first one I said. I said the fan.
Speaker 3: So I didn't mean to say the fan, but uh yeah, w w W was the first one.
Speaker 2: I mean, as a kid, you know, looking and watching wrestling at least in my age group, it was w W. Every kid wanted to go to and I think every.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, every kid still wants to even little kids now today still want to be you know that champion?
Speaker 2: Yeah man, w or any you know any and everybody but or all of them, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, bad.
Speaker 1: So like okay, my last question and that that move on too, the last two bad questions. My last question is going to be what's your hones see mhm what okay?
Speaker 2: What? What are you tom? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, is there anything? Is there anyone that you're targeting right now? Is there anybody on your radar?
Speaker 3: And I want to get in the ring with There's a couple, Bro, there's actually a couple personal for sports for personal reasons or for sports really mostly for like maybe for like mostly for sport, bro, and just for the love of the game. To be honest, man, I think we will be able to tell some good stories with it.
Speaker 2: I've been in the ring a lot with Ashton Star, but we got history beyond you know, wrestling. I think it would be cool to kind of put it on screen.
Speaker 3: Rico Gonzalez is one of them, and I get to do it with him and about like June first, about like a couple of weeks, like maybe a week and a half from now. Adam Priest is another one Byern Reid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is one of them.
Speaker 3: I definitely want to get in the ring with Bayern Reid. I feel like we can put on the absolute bangor I really really do. And I've seen him live and we've been on a few shows together.
Speaker 2: Man, he's a good, good dude. And yeah, it would be cool to do it with him because.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I lost my trail about two.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even because when I wrestled went when I wrestled Zachary Wentz, you know, I had told him that, you know, uh well, I ain't really tell him because I at the time, I didn't know I was wrestling Winter when I was on the show with Myron, but I obviously don't know. Like, Yo, Mara is a good dude.
Speaker 3: That the third and if I got the wrest of Zachary, I'm gonna throw it in the universe.
Speaker 2: I'll definitely been able to wrestle fucking Myron and all the other wrestlers and ship like that. Bro Trey. I believe Trey Migul. I want I definitely want to get in there with Tray Gale. Bro.
Speaker 3: I see him in a couple of Battle Slam shows and the boy could work, and I want to get in there and do it with him.
Speaker 2: Man, we talk. I could be sitting here, I be talking forever man fred Yaha.
Speaker 3: I haven't wrestled friend forever, but I definitely would want to get back in there with Friend.
Speaker 2: I got him a lot better for it since the last time we got in there.
Speaker 3: Really pretty much anybody bro, any everybody brother, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Man, it's open so okay, it's Martin Stone too.
Speaker 2: Mark Stone another one.
Speaker 1: Mark Stone Stone is their particular championship that you're after right now.
Speaker 3: I would like to hopefully eventually get to hold of Jake the State Legacy Championship of southernro Honta. I've been iyeing as far as any other titles. I just I've been really just kind of eyeing different promotions and stuff that I kind of want to get at because their their value of talenting and stuff like that, like in dp w out in UH Carolina's or going back to AMIL or uh what like like I said, like the shade off shall or even going back to Deep South and stuff. So there's there's a couple of promotions and stuff. I kind of want to get into Deep South New.
Speaker 2: South, Uh, like I said A M l U D T W Free Lance A W Like yeah, a lot. There's a lot of them, man.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, cool, cool cool, All rights, my questions. I have one last question. This one's different because now it is well, I can't call my listen. I can't call my listener, but I also work at a at the school program, right, and who are the kids? Their brothers, you know, they're the two little boys. They saw me, they saw me to write my notes for this for this podcast, and they asked what I'm doing. I told them, right, I'm writing up questions before asking me to stand third. Right, It's like, oh, ask him this, right, I'm gonna ask them their questions. I started asking people their questions as well, so I'm gonna ask you one of their questions. They asked, what does t w C and T do tea meeting?
Speaker 2: So TWC means that work continues. What I mean by that is no matter what like what you do?
Speaker 3: You you told me today before we got on here that you say you had a long day and you said that you've been up since eight am and was moving around, you was interviewing, going to work, you were, you were working, you know what I'm saying. And it's a good It's a continuous thing that we do day in and day out. And I feel like when we're out here grinding and we're out here making it happen for us, for others, for our for ourselves or others, the part of the grind that gets kind of overlooked at the mental part, and we always had to stay in tune with like each like ourselves because sometimes we know the ship's gonna sink if we fuck up, you know what I'm saying. So the work that work continues is just like a kind of like a to know that it's a marathon out of sprint, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And don't rush the process. Take your time and.
Speaker 1: Each day that you're giving that too. Stop fucking rushing for much.
Speaker 2: Stop rushing sh a lot of people. I was telling my brother this.
Speaker 3: Uh, like last week I was talking to him and I told him, no, not last week. Know the other day, actually I was talking to him, and I told him that a lot of people would try to like rush your process. A lot of other people will see what you're doing and try to rush it because either they're so excited or they just want to, you know, see you.
Speaker 2: They just want to rush you to do it.
Speaker 3: And from any thriving artists, no matter what form it is that you do, whether you wrap, dance, wrestle, or whatever, you have to know that the work.
Speaker 2: Continues each and every single day.
Speaker 3: And when you feel low, you're feel tired, those are the times and those are the days you got to keep it moving and keep on going. Bro. And yeah, so I just go buy the model to work continues no matter what. Man, it's the overnight process.
Speaker 2: That's t w C.
Speaker 1: What about TWT.
Speaker 3: TWT is just the working team, man, C TWT is it's like my it's my teams, you guys.
Speaker 2: The it's the the workers.
Speaker 3: As far as wrestler goes, the workers they do the regular nine to five, it's the workers that are stripped.
Speaker 2: It's it's all the workers that are stripped.
Speaker 3: It's the workers that hustles, the work, workers that do security is the workers that are trying to get to that d one scholarship. No matter if it's football, basketball, hockey, you're just working, man. And if you're working, if you're working for a bigger call, so if you're working for a picture that's bigger than you, and you're part of the team because you know, they all work. It's easy work and they don't stop.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: So and my team and my team is you guys. Man, My team is y'all. I work for y'all, man, and I hope that I'm making y'all proud. And at the same time, bro, I hope y'all doing the same thing that y'all doing. Man, y'all working for y'all, working team and ship like that.
Speaker 1: And you're first yourself as a team captain. Yeah, okay, so you with the captain anything he called you, ja coach it the worst team cap the worst team captain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can calling the worst team game.
Speaker 3: He's probably doing that because America doesn't employ him like he should be when he reps America. So well, even though the people in my working team, we never go broke, We never go broke.
Speaker 2: America has been in debt for how long? Ha ha?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah take that, Jay rolling in your swishing and smoke it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well my god, we're done.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: According to my notes, that thing I have here is tell me about tell me about what's it called? Tell me more about your merch like what is Oh no, I'm riting like short hands on the stopping again. Tell me more about your your merch like on what a manoeuver.
Speaker 3: So there's a couple of designs on onetermaneuver dot com. I'll send you the Lincoln stuff and so that we even share on a platform and vice versa. But uh, I gotta I gotta gotta like four maybe five designs on there.
Speaker 2: And the niggas in my bio purchase one. We got all sizes, all different types of shirts. We got had.
Speaker 3: Bandanas, We got a little baseball teams and baseball seas is coming around and ship like that.
Speaker 2: So it's a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Man's definitely checking out what the maneuver dot com slash over night.
Speaker 1: Is that your your your thing or like it's like a second party thing.
Speaker 2: No, that is a second it's through water maneuver dot com. That's what the maneuver dot com.
Speaker 5: But the merchant, the merch on their's minds. Okay, yeah, merch on there's minds and it's like a percentage of shipped I got their hands on the merch platform set up moment time.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no nobody. Yeah, okay, the merchant ship to you perfect condition, great and yeah okay, butt butt bet.
Speaker 1: Here's here's your own chance to plug anything your social media or anything else.
Speaker 3: Follow me on Instagram at t W T C A p T same as Twitter t W T C A p T.
Speaker 2: I'm not really on Facebook, but if you're on Facebook, it's only night on Facebook. What else? Yeah, and that's pretty much it. Man.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I got a lot of stuff coming up in June. June's gonna be excited. Man, got out to I love all my lovers and supporters.
Speaker 2: I fuck with y'all to be for us. Thank you for having me on the show. And yeah, man, it'll be cool. Man.
Speaker 3: Hopefully in a couple you know, next couple of weeks or whatever, we can do it back and do it again.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're doing on Instagram.
Speaker 3: May we're doing on Instagram so we can kind of like share the page and get it, you know, get some people because we get some live actual questions and stuff too.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, oh yeah, man, I got these questions you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know I feel but Instagram and they got me nothing crazy, but we could ask someone.
Speaker 2: We can get it together. So that way, if it's live, then could be you know what it is.
Speaker 1: So yeah, alright, bit bit bit just for you for the long next time, next time, next time. I bet anything else. No, man, man, thank you for having me brother. Appreciate you know, thanks for letting me have you in the first place. I'm a busy man right now. Yeah, It's been a pleasure, dude, all bet uh
Speaker 2: M hm