Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Mess with me?
Speaker 4: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta. Touch baby, you're a game statue for good warning. This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: With me, fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome back to the fucking show. Got some current events here for us, But before we get into them, how are you? How's life?
Speaker 2: Have you gotten any tick bites recently? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm aware shits went left with the ticks. And it's actually a surprisingly scary topic because even before all the conspiracy angle on the tics, I was already afraid of ticks because you ever met somebody who's gotten limes? Fuck that? Okay, no limes for me, please, which sucks because I love key lime pie, and every time I think of limes, I think of key lime pie one of my favorite desserts of all time, actually pie, and it's ruined for me because every time somebody says limes disease, that's the first thing I think of. How could something so pleasantly sweet and delicious cause such horrible symptoms. Anyways, what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 2: With the ticks?
Speaker 3: And if you're new here, I haven't done this in a month of Sundays. I can't even remember the last time I did this. But if you are new to the Cosmic Peach Podcast, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: I'm Julia.
Speaker 3: I am the host, the creator, and the end all be all of this podcast. If you're here, you probably already know what you're in for because you found me somewhere else and decided to, you know, try try on the Cosmic Peach podcast see how it wears, and hopefully you stick around because we cover all kinds of really amazing and fun things over here, don't we. I got a couple clips for us on the ticks. I found a couple people, ranchers, farmers talking about finding tick boxes box oh ticks on their property biting all their livestock. And I'm not going to share any of those clips, just wanted to let you know in case you have seen these videos. It's really strange, right, Why would there just be tick boxes all over somebody's property. Then I found a more interesting clip on how ticks have went crazy originating somewhere.
Speaker 2: In Texas the lone Star tick, and it's just spread it up, spread it up, spread it up throughout the country.
Speaker 3: Now we're reaching way up in the Northern States with the I don't know what else to call it, the zombie tick out break, and all of this just in time for Phfizer to be releasing a limes disease vaccine. We're gonna get into this a little bit more in a moment. But have you noticed there's even more scientists missing. That's another thing, and I did have a clip on that, but it's like, who cares at this point. Nobody's really paying that much attention, and we don't know where the motherfuckers are. They're vanished, they're disappeared. And if you're saying to yourself, well, this is old news, Julia, we already heard about that. That's because you're not subscribed to cosmic Peach Patreon by the time you're hearing this, it probably is old news. Right now, today is Friday, April seventeenth, and there's more missing scientists. I just heard about it, just hearing about the tickboxes, just found out about the Pfizer vaccine, and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Talk more about all of this in just a second.
Speaker 3: If you want your news hot off the press, I would recommend going on over to Patreon and making your reservation to room two three seven. What's in room two three seven. Thanks for asking. You're gonna get early access to all episodes. You're gonna get full versions of all episodes, you're going to get ad free, and you're going to get all the videos and bonus whatever. It's all there in room two three seven, and for only seven dollars and eleven cents you can.
Speaker 2: Have it all.
Speaker 3: So if you have not done so already, you may want to make a reservation. You can watch the Fiona Barnett SRA documentary. You can see all the videos, add free early access, full versions, it's all there for you. Anyways, before we get to apothecary corner in the topic at hand, I'm working on a little something for.
Speaker 2: You, guys.
Speaker 3: I watched a documentary on Netflix. Don't judge me, Okay, don't judge, because I get some good ideas.
Speaker 2: It's a jumping off.
Speaker 3: Point to start better research. So I watched this documentary called the Texas Killing Fields, and it was all right, it was okay, definitely got me thinking about some things. At the end of the documentary, they said who was arrested in, who they blamed for this, and who they thought did it wrong. Okay, themo nothing is making sense. The girls are all different ages, they're coming from all.
Speaker 2: Over the place.
Speaker 3: It was not They blamed it on this skinny, no tooth having crackheaded x con crazy ponytail motherfucker pedo weirdo that was blessed than on his stepdaughter. And they were like, yeah, it's gotta be Clyde because he's the biggest piece of shit we know and because of that, he must be responsible for killing all these girls.
Speaker 2: Local.
Speaker 3: Listen, just because someone is a no tooth having skinny, crackheaded looking ponytail, greased backex Kahn who's molestize in his stepdaughter, it does not necessarily make him guilty of this Texas killing field shit. What it looked like to me is the cases who are so cold for so long. They literally dug up the worst looking, ugliest, creepiest guy in the five mile radius and said it must be him because he's ugly and creepy and he doesn't have no teeth and he stinks like SIGs and bo so it has to be Clyde. It's a lot like the Henry Lee Lucas thing. He was a no tooth having crazy creepy looking And I'm not even saying that Clyde didn't do a little something in the neighborhood. Okay, he probably did, and he definitely was molestizing his stepdaughter, but that don't mean he was single handedly up to all this stuff. But that's just a little taste test. I'm putting together more of a presentation on it for an upcoming episode. So that's just a little something for you to look forward.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: But without further Ado, let's go ahead and get Apothecary Corner out of the way, so we can talk about tickboxes, and we can talk about Pfizer vaccine, and we can talk about lines, and we can talk about some things and our topic for today, So without further Ado, here's today's Apothecary Corner, Ancient remedies for every day wellness. Let's see if we can find a little taint salve something maybe for limes in case you get that shit, because I've heard that's no fun at all. Uh, how about limph mover tincture. Any of you guys, got any limph problems, got a little congestion going on? How about how about any gi issues? You guys got gi issues? You have any consterrhea, diapation, These are all things that can be solved with a little beat root digestive powder. Let's see what's all in it. Don't put this on your tank unless you want diarrhea of the tank. So beatroot digestive powder a digestive boosting powder that combines the gut healing properties of beetroot with natural enzymes to improve digestion. This powder helps stimulate the digestive process and supports healthy gut flora. For every day wellness ingredients three taples spoons beetroot powder, two taple spoons ginger powder, one tapulespoon finnyl seed powder, one teeth poon cinnamon powder, and one teeth poon cardamom powder. And you mix all the shit together in a bowl, store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, and then use one teaspoon purse serving stirring it into warm water.
Speaker 2: Put it in your smoothies.
Speaker 3: Or drink it in tea. And it says it's really good to drink it in the morning to help get them shits rolling. You know what I'm saying. That's some morning shits. I deal for those with sluggish digestion and bloating. So that's a little beetroot digestive powder. Again, not for the tint unless you want diarrhea of the tint. Listen, people, everybody's got something wrong with their gut and immunity, skin issues. A lot of shit comes from the gut. You need to be working on getting eye shit at least three to four times a day, mostly in the morning, but a couple, you know, trickle out throughout the day. But if you not shitting, if you go, oh, you know one of them people who thinks it's noverm real to say, oh, I shit like a few times a week.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 3: You need to get that bee hole slicked up, looped up, and get that shit out of your gut. I can't even tell you what a mood booster it is to get all that backed up, clogged up shit out of your gut. You can drink some Kifer at night if you're not into the beetroot infusion. Just get a little key for Walmart, Target, wherever local health food store they got the shit. Drink some Keifer at night. You know, take some probiotics. They're really expensive and not at the same time. I take one that's like ten bucks and works great for me. Obviously, I have River Jordan coming out my ass sometimes. And you may be thinking to yourself, Julia, I don't want diarrhea. I don't want diarrhea either. I'm just saying I don't be constipated. I don't have bricks coming out my ass. I have a nice healthy Anyways, you need to be getting that shit out of your colon because if you're full of shit, your life is full of shit and you in a shitty fucking mood. Ask me how I know fucking There are people in my life who are just constantly in a shitty fucking mood and I talk to them and it's like they taking metamucil and ben a fiber and all this stuff because they can't get the shits out, and it's it's showing, Hunty, it's showing. Okay, get your shits out, be a good person, be in a better mood.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're in a shitty mood.
Speaker 3: Until you get those first couple shits out in the day, all right, you wake up in a bad mood, you're mean to everybody. You get those first couple shits out of the way. Wow, the world is your oyster, You're nice person again. I'm telling you the secret to life and happiness is all in the gut, baby, It's all in the gut. But enough of that. That's today's apothecary corner. So anyways, I got a clip for a speaking of just shit that can be wrong with you. I got a clip for you this scientist, asshole guy. And maybe he's a decent person, maybe he shits three times a day. I don't fucking know him, all right, But I got a clip from this guy talking about the lone star tick upeval and limes and this other thing that it can do to you to make you allergic to shit and all kinds of stuff. And I want to play that clip for you and just get your thoughts, your feelings, in your opensions.
Speaker 2: So let's hear what he has to say.
Speaker 3: Rollowne one.
Speaker 4: This is a public service announcement. Please share this information widely. The map behind me from a recently published study shows the general distribution of a type of tick called Ambloma americanum, also known as the lone star tick, which is primarily responsible for causing a type of meat allergy called alpha gal allergy, which is shorthand for the sugar molecule galactose alpha one to three galactose. This sugar molecule is found in mammalian meat except for in humans and certain primates, and when the lone star tick bites humans, it causes an immune response that could lead to a long term meat allergy. Any type of meat product that also includes gelatine could cause severe, potentially life threatening allergic reactions. It is not always consistent and the reactions can be delayed by four to six hours and can make people very sick. The CDC estimates that close to half a million people in the United States are living with alpha gal syndrome. This map behind me is a predictive model of where the lone star ticks have been moving, which is further and further north, likely because the temperatures have been steadily rising over the last several years. So it's important to reduce your chances of getting bitten by a tick when you're outside in the summer months. Ticks are typically found in grassy areas or in forests, so cover yourself with clothing wear bug spray after being outside, make sure you're taking a shower and doing a thorough tick check to make sure that you find any ticks and remove them as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what you guys think about that, but and then Firezer's roll in this this new limes disease vaccine out. Let me tell you a little something. This could be a great time for those with a significant other to rip each other down and check each other for ticks. You know, check their puss folds, check their undertitty, check their b crack, all that stuff. Get up close and personal with your ladies, and it's just the perfect excuse, you know what I'm saying, to get your hands on her or him whoever h and check each other for ticks. Oh honey, I love you so much and I don't want you to die from limes or get this awful fucking meat allergy thing. Let me check you for ticks. Let me check your titty, nipples, your undertitty, your little puss folds, b folds, Let.
Speaker 2: Me just check you out, you know what.
Speaker 3: Just be kind to each other, check each other for ticks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But on a more serious.
Speaker 3: Note, the guy in this video, I don't know a lot about him, but he's wearing a stethis coat, he's got his name on the thing is like MD. Zachary whatever. And the pompousness of these people in the medical field to come on a TikTok video and alpha gama alpha beta glucose, it just makes me want to slap him in the fucking face. Why do I want to slap him in the fucking face? Because at what point does it occur to medical professionals that this thing that ticks can do to you to cause you to never be able to eat meat again. Is this is a derived problem from bioengineered bio weaponry that's been in stalled in these ticks. No way is this a naturally occurring thing that happens with ticks. These are bio weapons, bio engineered cooked up in a lab somewhere. They take little pipe bets, they fill it with stuff, they shove it into the ticks bee hole, and then they release them out in the middle of a Texas field somewhere, and then what do you know, Oh my goodness, you can never eat meat again cause you went skinny dipping with your honey, and you got a little tick bite on your titty. Good Bye bacon, good Bye phile A mignon. No more chicken nuggets, no more pork chops, Bye baby, you gotta meat allergy for the rest of your life. About if you don't get alpha gamma beta glucose from these bio engineered tics, you can get limes, which is arguably kind of worse because well, I don't know you can have limes and still eat a steak.
Speaker 2: What if you got both? What if you got limes and.
Speaker 3: The fucking shit that can that makes it to where you can never eat a porchop again. This is what we're up against, people, As if we needed anti thing else to be afraid of.
Speaker 2: When leaving the home.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna catch me frolicking through any fields recently, you're not gonna catch me galloping.
Speaker 2: Through green pastures.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you why. It's not because I'm a pussy. It's because I know with this new limes disease vaccine rolling out, these ticks are on a.
Speaker 2: Whole fucking other level.
Speaker 3: These aren't your run of the mill tick, these loan star ticks. They're a little bit bigger. They look like they could probably get loaded up with more shit in the lab, better transport system, bigger tick, higher payload, and they're releasing this shit. Oh they're migrating because now, bitch, they're dropping ticks off all over the damn place, and they're trying to get people fucked up enough to get this vaccine or scared enough to get this vaccine. All right, and what is this, this new limes disease vaccine?
Speaker 2: What is it going to do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It could turn people into I am legend, This could be the.
Speaker 2: Start of it.
Speaker 3: This could be our world Old war Z that I've been predicting, or it could not, and I could just be an asshole. And these this is a totally normal thing that's going on with the ticks and the tick boxes and the meat allergies and the limes and pfisors the good guy because they've got a vaccine for us whenever we're ready, when we can't eat bacon anymore. But anyways, guys, we have a lot to discuss today. I'm gonna be introducing something new to the Cosmic Peach podcast, and I hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be weekly.
Speaker 3: It might be once a month or every couple of weeks, or just whenever I find something cool. But we're gonna start doing a little cosmic history lesson because I keep finding all these clips of like snippets from Ancient Aliens, and snippets from History Channel, and snippets from some weird documentaries on the Travel Channel, and they tell you, like these little half particle fragments of ancient history that's really interesting, that probably has a lot of true stuff mixed in with a bunch of eyes. And I think we should have our own cosmic history lesson where we take a look at these fragments and bits and pieces and half truths that they put out there for people on the History Channel History quote unquote channel, and we dissect them, we discuss them, we learn the hidden truth behind the smoke screen or the agenta whatever it is they're doing in these documentaries. And today I got a little interesting one for us. They're talking about giants, they're talking about finding giant bones, they're talking about Sumerian tablets. They're talking about a lot, And that means we you need to talk about a lot, because they only give you a tick sized amount of truth sometimes and then they then fill you up with all this extraterrestrial nonsense. And you know, if you're listening to my show, I can assume that you're on board with kind of how I feel about the extraterrestrial nonsense. And so I thought we could we could unpack.
Speaker 2: Some of this stuff together. We could talk about it.
Speaker 3: We can have our little cosmic history lesson together. But for today's history lesson, only those Cosmic Peach listeners true of heart may continue beyond this point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to Room two three seven to enjoy.
Speaker 2: The rest of this episode.
Speaker 1: Not sure how to get there, download the app or go to patreon dot com slash Cosmicpeach. What's in Room two three seven? Thanks for asking, Danny. Let me show you something. See for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay a while you can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave. Just kidding. Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see it over there.
Speaker 4: Sweet jeans are made of these who am my to desob I travel the world and the Seven seas.
Speaker 3: Everybody is looking for something.
Speaker 2: Some of them want to use you, some of them want to get used by. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be bused