Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Arthur, are you squared away? Yes, sir? All right? What's going on with your phone? Are we hanging up on you? I have no idea, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Julie called you this morning, No problem, you didn't oversleep.
Speaker 2: You're ready to play.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, sir.
Speaker 2: Okay. I know that you like listen.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna win today. You always win one, then day two, day three, day four, you win.
Speaker 2: You just can't win on the love. You just cannot win on day five. So it's not your thing.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, I like the annoyed pastor with.
Speaker 2: The music a little bit, you know, thank you? That's important.
Speaker 1: It's Christopher Cross classic.
Speaker 2: It's called Arthur's theme.
Speaker 1: You're taking on Lewis Good morning, Louis, good morning?
Speaker 2: Should I say Louis or Lewis? No, Louis, Louis, dude, welcome aboard? Are you a fresh fish?
Speaker 1: Fresh fish? Man? It's like mine thirteenth time calling you. Thirteen was the lucky one for you. I liked I live on that side. Thirteen is a lucky number. Bro welcome to the game. Uh, Alex has a little of this. Oh you're fresh, dude.
Speaker 2: Lewis is very, very very fresh. Lewis, So you gotta do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: This. Arthur guy's pretty good. Okay, he's really good at you two. Hey man, Look all these times I've been listening on the way home, and I've been winning most of these games, so I'm ready to play them. Okay, Yeah, we know how that ends for people that say they're really good in the car. Yeah all right, Louis fresh fish, Arthur, greatest four day player ever?
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? I have a road right Schochy shirt. Okay, I'm sure Arthur's got a few of those.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, Arthur and Louis, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Just got a shout out your name, Lewis, like you did in the car. Okay, and say it before.
Speaker 2: I got you, just like you do in the car. Okay. Question number one, what do the wheels on the bus do?
Speaker 1: Arthur?
Speaker 2: Arthur, you shut your mouth, look be quiet.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't. Arthur.
Speaker 2: What was the answer. It's a correct answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know that delay everyone talks about, Lewis, tell me about it? All right? All right, Lewis, you you did not say.
Speaker 2: Your name first.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be one of those ones when we part great friends on this game. I'm gonna ask you to go listen to the podcast and then I'm going to ask you to get back to me. And you probably won't do that, but I'm going to ask you. Okay, okay, listen, listen. Let's just talk about it tomorrow because you're gonna win right fast. Okay, You're gonna get this question right and then the next one, and then we'll talk about it afterwards when we do. When we do your victory speech, Lewis and Arthur, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What fluffy thing is likely on your bed? To rest your head on? Arthur by a mile?
Speaker 2: Bill Will it's a correct answer.
Speaker 1: I kind of chant.
Speaker 2: So, Lewis when we part great friends. You got me, man, got me. I had to answered my head, but I couldn't get it out of the time. Yeah, it's all right. Yeah. It was your first time playing, though, and I get it.
Speaker 1: It's different when you're in the car bro, I need you to listen to the podcast. You have to go and listen to that podcast when it goes up, and then I want you to email me. All right, all right, I'm asking you to go and watch game film to get ready to come back.
Speaker 2: On and kick a little ass next time you're on.
Speaker 1: I think I'm you have the right.
Speaker 2: You can't call, you have to pay thirty days. You can't play tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, but I'll go on neck monk. But the game film, okay, the game tape. Go listen to the pod, especially the part where you know, oh no, I was first.
Speaker 2: That's the part you need to listen. Oh my god, I found it.
Speaker 1: I thought I was first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that, I know, we know that, we all know. Arthur. Great game today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, hang On