Speaker 1: We got a crap ton to get to, which is a unit of measurement. We're going to kick the show off with today, and in addition to all the fun stories, we're also going to chat with the Lieutenant Governor, who, I was reliably informed by activist members of our local media as well as folks within the Democratic Party infrastructure doesn't do any media stuff. I was reading that as of yesterday. It's so weird. So score one for Ross scoring the unachievable interview. Got that booked up for today. Apparently it's never been done before, so I'm not going to check that theory, but that's what you would think based on what I read on Twitter yesterday. So big get as they say. So that'll be at eight oh five. We'll be looking forward to that. But in the interim, we're going to have to figure out who's the worst person and the most obnoxious person and on the planet today, and I have some I have some contestants. One of them you heard yesterday right around this time on the show, that would be whatever this dude's name is. I'm not even gonna look it up. It's Captain Manbunnen. For the purpose of the show, he's the you know, the leader of the white men for Kamala, which if this was the nineteen twenties would essentially be the White Citizens' Council, which is deeply ironic because we kind of stopped doing that, but now we're doing it again. So okay, whatever. Remember this guy from yesterday explaining masculinity.
Speaker 2: To you, and that happens at the same time as the myths around America that we grew up with that we as men are expected to be protectors and providers are going out into economy that doesn't really allow for that, especially for working class folks, and sort of like compounding on that, you know, masculinity as a trope has been co opted by the magarite is something that feeds into and exacerbates the loneliness epidemic as well as the mental health crisis that many face that end up leading to really destructive behaviors. We aren't the only ones that are hurt by these things. Black and brown people, LGBTQIA plus people, especially trans women and Indigenous people, and you know, all sorts of other folks in our society open historically and often still today are marginalized in being hurt and Knights and like marginalized even furthers.
Speaker 1: But then then I met what is this chick's name? Aerial faux door forward Door. Wait a second, isn't isn't that the thing from Game of Thrones with the big dude? It was his name and that I don't want to spoil this for you, Hodo ho door, there's a big galute looking If you've never watched Game of Thrones, and I know some of you haven't, there's a big galute looking dude and his name is like Hodor or something, and but there's a reason, and it takes a while and you'll figure it out. So is that but stray This one starts with an F Anyway, she looks nice enough. I think she's got a screen name like missus Frazzled or something. I don't. I had never heard of her until I watched her leading the White Women for Harris thing again the other side of the White council there, and I'd say they're perfect for each other. But even this obnoxious chick would friend zone the hell out of that dude. And I watched one of her videos and my head damn near exploded today. Not for from the not from the thing where she's talking about how we all have to bend the need of BYPOC women and do whatever they say and never question them or correct them. But what if they're wrong?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Isn't that how normal people deal with other people, buypoc or otherwise? Like, that's how it works among me and my buddies. I have no I have no qualms telling my my any of my non white friends. Dude, you're full of crap. Shut up and usually in stronger language, but whatever, all right, you know why because sometimes they are, and you know why. Sometimes I am I sound like Joe Biden explaining how his six handicapped work. It's nobody's buying it. You beers in these things happen. But whatever, we're not allowed to deal with people like normal people anymore. So so I'm like, all right, well, how bad be?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I saw somebody tweeted out one of her videos. She did.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I gotta warn you, this is gonna be absolutely rage inducing. So her thing is, and I don't know if it's all of her thing, but it's enough of her thing. Her thing is when she to make her political points, and in this case, she is addressing oil companies. Right, you have to understand the context of this, and she does so like a preschool teacher. Right. Oh, in your head, you're already envisioning this, right. So she's talking about an war up in Alaska, you know, and the whole drilling thing, and she's she's, she's so she's talking to the oil companies. And this is right after, you know, Biden came in and switched around what Trump had done. I please don't hurt your hand punching something, okay, because you're gonna want my friends.
Speaker 4: It's time to share the Arctic. Now your turn is all done?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 4: Got it? I know you like when people share with you. Well, you need to share the earth with everyone, plants, animals, and people. The White House had to take special action to protect thirteen million acres of land in the Alaskan Arctic because the Arctic is a super special place. Yeah, people need gas for cars these days, but there are more respectful ways to do it. All. Taking things from super special places hurts nature. So let's turn your choices around and find ways to help the earth.
Speaker 1: Instead, you guys, see you, okay, I just want to do a welfare check here at the halfway point, is everyone Okay, Rozie had to dub this in this morning, and I didn't even tell them what it was. I just sent it to them, so at least I warned you. Okay, all right, all right, we got another half to go. Are you ready? Okay, grab onto something, get the little hand squeeze or exercise things the stress ball. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Did you know places like the Arctic need to stay cool to keep our planet the right temperature. When you protect places like the Arctic, you are helping keep the earth cool and touch your listening ears because you made sad choices. Now you need to stay in your area, and these thirteen million acres of protected land over here are not for you anymore. Does that make sense? Okay, okay, Now we know special places need to be protected, and we're all done taking up spaces, not ours. Shine on, Shine on for protecting our planet.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't, can't. What happened to I guess those those days are gone. It's it probably maybe they never existed. What happened to the idea that people in leadership positions I don't necessarily mean the candidates. The candidates are their own thing. They got to go out and attract people and and you know, really, especially in a state like North Carolina where we have a lot of tickets splitting, right, they got to they gotta figure out their own pathway here. But what happened to the people that yes, were involved in in the the thought process of politics? And to some extent that's me And honestly, I feel like I'm the least a hole of all of these people I talk about. I'm a smart ass, but I don't hang out if you listen to the show, I don't hang up on people. I don't even disrespect people if I think that they're having an honest, intellectual conversation. And for that, I am pummeled as I'm sitting there the other day trying to figure out if there was a single one of these jackasses that had invaded the thread about the Google predictive algorithm stuff predictive searches where nobody, nobody's there to have a conversation, and what happened to that? Do you think that that woman is changing anybody's mind about anything, or do you think that she comes across as so detestable so as to even if you kind of agree with her, to harden your heart in the opposite direction. I would argue that that's more valuable for the oil companies. She sounds like an absolute lunatic. So that's entry number two and my people that annoy me the most. Number three Senator Tom Tillis aka Slenderman. No, I'm not just throwing him on there to be nostalgic, although that would make some sense on this fine morning. No, no, no, I'm throwing him on there because he was the only d bag that I had to watch talking to this new interim Secret Service director who ted Cruz. Absolutely, he didn't un court to the point that some of the headlines were like the guy throw a tantrum, but he definitely got under his skin and rightfully so that guy was once again was once again not it was it was not just him, but it was once again somebody in a government position clearly attempting to deceive or off uskate and get getting genuinely angry that you would dare want them to act in any way, shape or form. How the rest of us act in the private sector, not just in the private sector. In many cases, in a local government perspective, you know, a police officer goes out and shoots somebody, even if there's video of the guy with twenty seven machetes swinging him like Goro. Oh, that's a good reference. You guys know who Goro was ross, You know who Goro was. Right, he probably couldn't swing twenty seven, but he'd have four. And it's gonna suck, right, And then the officer shoot. That officer is not administrative leave at least, so yesterday finding out that the dude that the site, whoever was in charge of the site there, and whoever was in charge of allocation of resources, all of these people are out there still doing stuff is maddening. And this dude was offended. And what is Tom Tillis doing. He's verbally fulating this dude. That's your senator, that's the guy you voted for. That's the piece of human garbage right there that every time he's up for election, No wonder Roy Cooper's probably waiting to run against his dumb ass or buds or whoever it is. But I think, you know, we sit there and every time Tillis comes up around, I gotta listen to a bunch of people, go, you can't primary him, you can't do anything. He's over there apologizing to the dude, he's hey, you know, I think my colleagues are being pretty hard on you. Did you listen to any of it? You didn't because I saw you just like not there for a long time. But oh, don't worry. I'm not gonna subject you to that audio. So I don't know that's how we will start the show. But then we got happy news too. Oh and people are very mad at Marvel and Downey Junior and there but there are two cowardice to come out and say it. There's a there's this piece from Variety. Was a Variety or Hollywood reporter? Well, whatever, we'll have to. We'll love to get into some facts about the upcoming Avengers movies that speak to the disparity of pay in Hollywood. So you know, ready your tiny violin. We'll get to that much more coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program. Well, they should probably bring this up at the next Kamala Harris rally. By the way, do you see everyone posting all the pictures of her? Look at how packed the UH this? I think that's Georgia State University where she was at.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 1: UH, I don't even know what they call their arena. Georgia State. I don't know con it's Conva something or it doesn't matter, but anyway, so they're the arena Georgia State University. Kamala Harris had her thing yesterday and everyone's running around. This just shows this shows you that you're not dealing with people who are intellectually honest, because we have we're beyond that right when that once they pulled the trigger and said that all norms are gone because we got to get Trump. You know, when the New York Times ran that piece where they made the decision and it was really arguably the impetus for all of this. They ran that piece and they go, how do you cover a slimy demagogue who appeals to the Nazis fairly? And so they wrote this big, long headline and it was all of that was a Tier one violation of journalistic ethics. And then the editors like yeah, print and then all the reporters had license to just do an opinion and everybody else had to do it that way. And so as you tear down the norms, I think New York Post Michael Goodwin had a piece on this the other day. As you tear down the norms, they're not to be reconstructed, they're only to be expanded. So it gives then it the trickle down, which I know you guys don't believe in trickle down over there at the Democrat Party HQ, but it works. It gives carte blanche to people all the way down. It gives carte blanche to of course the political class because now extra depending on what side they're on, they know they're not going to get fact checked, they're going to get their water carried. And then you know, you have people out there who are willing just to operate in this swarm of intellectual dishonesty and revel in it, right because they're not being intellectual dishonest to people that are in their community that they may disagree with politically and and you know, maybe you should have discussions. They're being intellectually dishonest to deplorables, people who are less than human, and so they act accordingly. And that's that's how we get here. So people that are running around, they're like, look at Kamala Harris rally yesterday. Look at the crowd size on this, Yeah, a lot of people there. Let me ask you a question. Ross you can Okham's raisor ramone this for me? Do you think they were there to see Kamala Harris, Stacy Abrams, John oss Off and did Warnocks be and Warnock spoke to all right, those four? Or or do you think they were there because the event was advertised as a free Megan the Stallion, Charlie xcx Quavo Cuevo, the guy from Migos, not the one who died obviously, the other one U and Juma, Jermaine Duprie. All right, so which of the four do you think most people packed the George this is in Atlanta, right, packed this this arena in Atlanta to see Kamala Harris, Michelle or Stacey Abrams, Warnock, ass Off or the four musicians Jermaine dupre Quavo.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's the free concert. And Hillary did the same thing in like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Kind of do you remember what happened at NC State the day before the election.
Speaker 6: I don't recall Lady Guy Guy albody showed up, right, but they were so done by that. It's weird that Kamala is doing this though in Atlanta, because you would think she already has that vote. She should already have that vote tied up, right, Like that shouldn't be So that's that's competitive.
Speaker 1: No no, no, I no, I absolutely understand why she's doing it in Atlanta. Is she not gonna run away. She's not gonna got outstate or outside of the city of Atlanta, Right, that's that she doesn't need ye no, but weird because she needs them to show up. She needs them to show up for the visual, for the optics of it, because no, no, no, no, to vote, she needs people willing to show up on election.
Speaker 6: I understand that. But it's weird that she's campaigning there because that should be a lock. She should be in a in a battleground state. But you can't say, well, Georgia is a battleground state now because I'm not Blue. But it's super weird to be doing that in Fulton County.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: That's it's so weird. That's super weird because that that that they're gonna cheat for you anyway, because that's what they always do in that county.
Speaker 1: Unless it rains, remember, right, or a pipe burst or something. Yeah yeah, yeah, they all rained. Yeah. The reason we lost that was the Aweso off house race. Right, they're like, oh, we lost because it rained. Shut up. They'll maybe pull the Millie Vanilli parody out. Yeah yeah it is. But yeah, so when people are so what do you see that arena posted today? And like look at all the people there? You know what a ticket? By the way, do you know what a ticket to the MEGANE. Stallion Summer tour costs? Hold on? Because I think she's opening her she's opening in Atlanta. Because I was trying to find some details of yesterday's thing, and I was getting conflated with the state. What is State Farm Arena? Which one is that? Is that where the Hawks play? I don't know. All my arena is down in Georgia. All right, hold on, Meghan the Stallion concert tickets Atlanta. Let's see, so you could either pay zero dollars. Yeah, a Hot Girl summer tour which kicks off or which kicked off actually kicked off in July at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, so on July second, if you wanted to go. So they knew. I don't know that they knew about this. How much of the damn tickets?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I hate all of you with your stupid thing. Well now I can't see it on ticket Master, tickets started at ninety dollars. Ninety dollars, so and that is you're behind a poll and you can't see anything, right because you're not. Ticket pricing works, So you could pay ninety dollars or you could pay zero dollars and also have Charlie XCX Jermaine dupri. I haven't heard that. How long has that dude been operating for a while? Like he's yeah, but he's from Atlantis, so yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I knew that. But and he does to travel far. Yeah, but I mean that guy's been banging around for that. Well he's nineties dude, right, he's like tlc era. Right.
Speaker 6: The Fox News desk is calling calling Fulton County for Kamala Harris by two thousand percent. Well it's just did yeah two thousand percent? Whoa, whoa, whoa, Okay, now what fulk County is calling U calling the race for Kamala Harris, which three thousand percent just spiked a bit, spiked a bit from two to three. Crazy, Like it's so weird you're campaigning there?
Speaker 1: What about? What about the Donald Trump's hold in a massive rally in Mobile, Alabama.
Speaker 6: It's like you should have that locked up.
Speaker 1: Hey man, everybody wants to see Quavo Cuavo whatever it is, half of Migos that's alive. Oh, everything's just silly this morning. And what did I get sided? I was going to something else. I'm sorry, it's just this stuff, man, this stuff, it's just so disingenuous here. You want something? Euse disingenuous? So I don't we told you yesterday or not yesterday? On Monday that over the weekend it was revealed that Robert Downey Junior will be Doctor Doom and the new Marvel Avengers movies. Right, Remember, Marvel had to have this come to Jesus moment, like why do we keep embrhdging money? What's going on? And they're like, well, maybe we should just you know, maybe we should do this stuff that made us money, you know, like during the first phase where it was you know, the big we had, you know, it was the big introduction, sure, and people weren't overwhelmed with all of it, but also there was a lot less social engineering going on. It just was what it was, and people responded and they went along. And the build up and into the two Avengers movies was absolutely insane. And I was there for every bit of it, right, even the stuff that didn't land that great in that phase, you're still there for it. You're along and they made a lot of money. So what do they do. They announced they're going to do that again, and they have figured out a way to bring back Robert Downing Junior, who of course is dead iron Man as Doctor Doom because you know, when he got alternate universes and time travel, you can get some stuff done. But they're going to do that. Well, now people are questioning Hollywood's fairness after it was revealed that not only are they bringing back Downey Junior to play Doctor Doom, fan favorite, the actor who, by the way, I think just won an Oscar right for Oppenheimer. I think he won Best Supporting Actor, right, but also they're bringing back the Russo brothers who made you know, who were the kings of Phase one, right, and they are they're giving the Russo brothers, I think, eighty million on their producer and directorial credits. And it's reported here in Variety that Downey Junior will receive and I'm quoting at least that much, so argue they estimate that he's probably gonna make forty to fifty million per movie. Well that set off the fairness detectors in Hollywood. So now you got people running around they're like, you know, and it's all anonymous sources because Nope, with that much Marvel money coming down, nobody wants to get out there publicly and criticized because they know that they'll just be out of this thing. Right. But they're doing things like including actors I think they mean actresses here, or actress including actors who themselves have multiple individualized movies as well as played big roles within the Infinity Wars portion of the Marvel Phase one series. I'm assuming they're talking about Captain Marvel there, right, because I can't think of who else that would be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has to be the only like other big female would be Scarlett Johansen. She had like one movie. I mean she's been in more movie, but like one of her own movies.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah yeah. And I'm like the chick from ant Man was only in the one, like do you know why? And I'm going to I'm going to assume that's that because I can't think of who else it would be. Everybody in if we're doing this from who's made the money and who arguably drew people in is Robert Downey Junior. Not the top within Marvel.
Speaker 6: But well, I mean, first off, the Marvel Cinematic Universe started off with Robert Downey Junior iron Man before we knew what this thing was going to become, right, and how amazing was the first iron was. Yeah, it was like game changer. It was like Matrix.
Speaker 1: It was like watching the Remember with the Matrix, just with the on screen stuff that you saw. That's what it was like to me. So, yes, okay, he was first, but just because you're first doesn't mean your best. That dude, that dude punched, that dude. Cash flowed every moment of his career within the Marvel Cinematic universe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think altogether with the Marvel movies, I mean he signed on it wasn't actually a big deal when he did Iron Man, but he had like a like a percentage of the box office that he signed up for. I think overall, with all the Marvel movies he's been and he's made about four hundred and fifty to four hundred and eighty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so getting him to want to go do all of that again and considering the amount of money that's made, well, he probably had to pay him forty minut and you've you've got to understand that the Okay, this is obviously my opinion, but what the Marvel Universe has become this phase has been I don't know, complete garbage, and now we're going back to when it was not complete garbage, when it was you know, this big giant phenomenon.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna not lie. When he took off the mask at Comic Con and revealed he's going to be Doctor Doom, I'm like, I'm suddenly interested. Got giddy man, You're gonna have a Tony Stark variant, which, by the way, Griff my buddy from Twitch, pointed out that's been in the comics. So you have these like, you know, like, oh, he can't be Doctor Doom because once again, he's not Victor von Doom, who is the character Doctor Dum. He's playing a different version which is like a Tony Stark variantor whatever. But it's in the comics. Tony Stark has been Doctor Doom. That has happened before, So this isn't out of what are we talking about idea, So I'm gonna tell you this. Like if they were on stage at Comic Con and they're like, only one person complete Doctor Doom and the person steps forward and takes up the mask. If it's what's her name from a Captain Marvel, I'd be like, yeah, there's But when I see when I see it's Tony Stark. And once again, because I am old and I like how what it used to be. I'm a big fan of the old Marvel movies, Like, yeah, when I saw it was Robert Downey Junior, I'm like, you have piqued my interest.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if it was Mark Ruffalo, I would not be interested because he annoys me so much. Dude can't shut up. So it's not even a gender thing. And then people are like, uh, what's your name from Orphan? She hulked. They're like she only made five million because your show sucked, man, but it was ten hours.
Speaker 6: It was even the merchandise, like the Tony Stark or Robert Downey Junior Doctor Doom. That's a collectible that'll be yeah, yeah, that have that in some glass cases, so it's gonna make some money.
Speaker 1: And if you have the pieces that you had that initially made this successful and you have right and and by the way, this is actually a big deal. This is the first time Marvel's going to let outside the Russo guys. And this their production company was a a AGBO banner. I don't know what that is, but they're they're associated with it. They're handing this off to them, so I guess that's the only thing that's different. But arguably these guys have cash checks every time for Marvel, so they're gonna let him have creative control on this. Downey Junior's got money in this thing, so he's gonna make extra money. So all you haters, haha, I can't wait. Let's see what it is and if it sucks, it sucks. Okay, now we'll call it like we see it.
Speaker 6: If we could let me dream, all right now, if we could bring back Steve Rogers as Captain America, now i'd be really and once again I am allowed to dream. I know it's not going to happen, but I'm allowed to have the that'd be amazing. Yeah, somehow he needs and he needs to calm down too. He's very close to Ruffalo status. He is he is, but I have a separation in my mind between the character which which I'm gonna keep there. I need that because I love the character of Steve Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Right, I hear you, man, And and again that's why I give him a lot more latitude than Ruffalo, who I just just annoys me every time I see his face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, he's along like Pearlman, like like Mark Hamill.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, all right, So there you go. It's all unfair. People who make money are getting paid more money in those who don't or not. How will we ever survive as a country? People post on social media like he doesn't do any media interviews. Well, I guess we're the first, and I know how much people like being the first, especially within our political class. So Kumbai, Yah, that'll be at eight oh five. We'll get into that. And yes, believe it or not, I'm gonna I'm gonna ask him about all this stuff that's going on right now where you know, joshes out running ads reporters and I make the air quotes or outrunning stories, not even giving Robinson's campaign dude Mike Lonigran chanced to literally comment on it. Because they'll do things like we go to deadline in thirteen seconds, here's fifteen questions, and then they'll just be like dh, they never got back to us.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: It's a slight exaggeration, but not much. But in all of this I find hope because I there still exists a a little slice of tradition where two people can have a conversation. One can make a good point and the other one can go, you know what, that's a good point. Ross has convinced me to rewatch Civil War Congratulations. I don't know, maybe I just caught it on a day where my brain was frazzled because I'm watching that airport scene and I'm at one point I'm like, I swear if another superhero shows up and I get to figure out whose side they're on, I'm turning this thing off.
Speaker 6: I mean, you got me starting this stuff. I could talk about it forever, because my opinion is the best trilogy of the Marvel.
Speaker 1: With the way you explain it. The allegory is phenomena because.
Speaker 6: It's a great movie because hey, Tony Stark is horribly wrong at the end of it, like he has the wrong He's on the wrong side in this movie. If you're watching the.
Speaker 1: Movie scene set the question for people who may not remember what it is without giving it all up.
Speaker 6: All right, So there's this incident, right and the the the Avengers accidentally Scarlet Witch accidentally protecting Steve Rodgers, blows up this building and people die, and there's there's a call for the Avengers. They need to be put under government control because they're on their own and they're causing all this damage, and.
Speaker 1: Classic superhero trope, they give it this way.
Speaker 6: Imagine if the superheroes are real, right, the Avengers are real, but they are like, hey, you know what we need. We need NATO to be in charge of the superheroes. They need to be. So if NATO's like, hey, we need you here, you go there. But if they don't give you permission, you cannot intervene, right So, or if NATO's like, hey, you need to blow up Tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: You know you're just gonna have to destroy Israel, right right, and Tony's like, listen, we need to do this.
Speaker 6: We have too much power. They need to control us. In Steve Rodgers, who is always, by the way, always morally right when it comes down to these movies, which is why the actor the right right there, which is why at the end, he can pick up Thor's hammer because because he's that good, right, Yes, it takes a lot.
Speaker 1: You have to be worthy to pick up that hammer and just him and that one check. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah right.
Speaker 6: So I mean it's a matter of you know, at the end Tony started. Turns out, believe it or not, the government was full of tyrannical people who wanted to abuse the system, and they're not good guys. They actually want to wipe out all these people on the planet. And you're using this algorithm.
Speaker 1: It's very Can you imagine you're the Avengers and now you're serving with the NATO folks in Africa who were literally raping everybody.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I say, don't put the government in charge of superheroes.
Speaker 1: But but now it's the tech allegory too, because that's Tony Stark, right, He's like, he's like the Google. And it's like, literally, we just had that story, and you've convinced me. I'm going to rewatch it. I'm going to assume I was having because I watched it once in its entirety, and I tried to watch it at least one other time I remember, and I'm just like and I don't know if the first time colored me the wrong way on it, but with on through that lens, I will rewatch it. I'm excited to make that a part of my weekend. Yeah, if we got some rain or whatever, it'll do that.
Speaker 6: It's a big government versus small government. It's the individual versus the group, and which which side are you on? Are you outside of the minority, because the minority, right, the biggest of the minority is the individual, which is why our constitution is amazing, because in the electoral college is amazing because it protects the individual.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's outdated, monster, So yeah, no, no, no, no, now that I just I'm making connections on you just describing it, and for whatever reason, it wasn't there. So i'll because it's the thing that's always kept me from saying that's the better of the two trilogies, although now it'll be the Man.
Speaker 6: I'm horribly biased though there I throw them on the Captain America trilogy when I'm like.
Speaker 1: First two, the first two all in all in, I think they're great. I think they are. I think that and I think When Our Soldiers are better a way better movie than Iron Man two right, But it was always that. It was always that third entry that threw me. So I'm I'll yeah, absolutely, I'll give it. I'll give it another watch. And that's what, by the way, that's that's called discussion. People. We didn't agree on something. Ross made a compelling argument, and here we are. I'm still not I'm I'm not going to be a bit a boon big beer truther, but you know whatever, we'll uh, we'll meet in the middle here, which is all you can do. But when you get into the actual like, let me ask you a question. When you watch Ted Cruz interviewing the Secret Service interim director, who was arguably just as evasive as his predecessor, was making me visibly angry. H Ross's point, do I want this dude telling the uh the Avengers what to go do? I do not. I do not. I do not trust it. And and I'm just I'm so irritated with all of our institutions falling into this. I want I wanted Secret I wanted Secret Service to still be one of the badasses. Right. You know you talk about like special operators in the military. Yeah, guys, you get firefighters running in there, you know, doing stuff and and and and and police when they're out, you know, doing something great, like you want those things to continue to exist. You want secret Service to be like I can't you know, just let let some crazy person try to get at the president, see what happens to him. You want that. You want people that you feel are being selfless in what they do. And it doesn't mean all individuals within an organization, police, fire, secret service, military, you name it, are, but it's the overwhelming opinion of it. And following the FBI, the CIA, and intelligence officials obviously doing the bidding of the Obama administration, doing the bidding of the Biden administration with the Hunter Biden stuff, or at least the Joe Biden campaign, this is everyday. Heroes are falling. Man, and heroes is probably not the right word, because we don't make heroes out of that. But respect is falling, and we should have institutions that we respect. We deserve institutions that we respect. But listening to this, let's dive in. Listening to Ted Kruz go through this yesterday was absolutely maddening. And then to hear our own senator, Senator Slenderman, Senator Tillis go I think some of my colleagues just don't get it. Uh uh, that's just to the moon with me, all right, here is cruise and listen. He's asking very simple questions. He sounds like he's being more argumentative than he is.
Speaker 7: How many requests did did the Trump team or the Trump Detail ask for?
Speaker 8: I can get you that number in a cube.
Speaker 7: You don't You don't know now, so I can speak to the.
Speaker 8: Ones that reported in the Washington Post and we can go through them if you like.
Speaker 6: But you don't know how many?
Speaker 8: How many requests there were in general? How many requests since twenty twenty one that the former Trump detail has made a request for? Asking You've had two.
Speaker 7: Weeks you had a spokesperson put something out that is false on its face. By the way, did you approve this statement when it went out?
Speaker 8: I don't know if I did or didn't say.
Speaker 7: Has this spokesperson is he still employed? Does he still still so he lied on behalf of the Secret Service?
Speaker 1: He still has a job.
Speaker 7: Did your predecessor, the former director, does she approve the statement?
Speaker 8: Senator? Our comms team they send out statements, they do deconflict them, and they put them out.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean, how are you not controlling the narrative as the intern director. I understand it's only been in there for two weeks, and honestly, if I had to make a flow chart, admittedly the request thing would have been on there because it has been a big point of contention. But I don't expect him to know everything, especially if he's walking into a situation. Yes, I understand he was the deputy director, but if you're walking into a situation where individuals within your organization may have an incentive not to be forthcoming, it can be difficult to initially a man immediately assess information right it's going to be, and that's what you communicate, while also recognizing individuals that have done things. If you have Comm's department putting out things that are wrong, either they put it out intentionally or somebody provided them inaccurate information, and you figure out who it was, this is easy.
Speaker 5: Did she approve this statement?
Speaker 8: I don't know if she did or did not.
Speaker 5: Say, and you don't know if you did either.
Speaker 8: I don't recall approving it, Senator.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well didn't say that, say I don't. I don't. I don't recall, is what he said or I did not, or you say, look, i'll get I'll get back to you. But I have a hard time believing if he'd seen that statement and rendered a decision one way or another, he wouldn't remember He's only been doing this two weeks.
Speaker 7: I believe that the Secret Service leadership made a political decision to deny these requests, and I think the Biden administration has been suffused with partisan politics. Did the same person who denied the request for additional security to President Trump also repeatedly deny the request for security to Robert F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 1: Who's This is a very simple question. I'm going to reiterate it. I'm stopping because it needs to be pointed out because there's a lot of fluff around it. Did the same person who made the decision a request us from Trump make a decision on the request from from RFK? Simple question, right, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: Father was murdered by an assassin and whose uncle was murdered by an assassin? Did the same person make that decision?
Speaker 8: Senator? What I will tell you is that Secret Service agents are not political.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're answered the damn question, dude, But you know what leadership by the president.
Speaker 7: Leadership appointed by the president is political.
Speaker 6: I have a simple question, yes or no.
Speaker 7: Did the same person deny the Trump requests that also denied the RFK request.
Speaker 1: That's a yes or no question, Senator.
Speaker 8: That is not a yes or no question.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 8: There is a process for a candidate nominee to receive protection.
Speaker 5: Is there by Cameron does a bike.
Speaker 8: Style body artisan process that they by cameral bipartisan process. What can candidate not a congress don't have a camer.
Speaker 1: And even if he meant it in outside of our organization, there's somebody else who weighs in on it. Then who the hell is that? Is it somebody from the FeCO? What is this by Cameron you speaking?
Speaker 7: Is it true that on the day of the of the Butler event that Secret Service transferred agent for President Trump to the first Lady?
Speaker 8: No, sir, that's not true.
Speaker 1: That's been widely reported.
Speaker 8: It's not true. There was one airport agent that actually went on the MANPI request for the Trump detail. They handled the arrival at the airport.
Speaker 7: What is the relative what was the relative size of the Trump detail compared to the detail that is assigned to the president of the first lady and.
Speaker 1: I know, and the same two people are going to email me. Who always would you shut up during these cuts? No, no, that's you ever listened to talk radio. That's not hell. It works. And more specifically, this is the part that goes in circles and it is a very don't worry, Ted's gonna re restate the question about nine times. What is the relative size of Trump's detail and the relative size of Biden's. He doesn't care if they're different, He doesn't care why they're different. He wants to know the size of the detail for Trump. So if it's ten people and the size of Biden's, if it's twenty, then it would be twice right, It'll be twice as much. This is another simple question, Senator.
Speaker 8: The former president travels with a full shift just like the president.
Speaker 7: What's the red so the exact same size? Is that your testimony that the President Trump had the same size detail that President Biden has.
Speaker 8: On the day of in Butler the agent surrounding him. It is the same number of agents surrounding the president today. There is a difference between a sitting president who also not only.
Speaker 7: All and you're using president in the way that is not clear. Is it your testimony that in Butler, Pennsylvania, Donald Trump had the same number of agents protecting him that Joe Biden has at a comparable event.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you the shift, the close protection shifts surround. That's yes, or you ask me, Senator, and I'm trying to answer it. You are not answering it.
Speaker 6: Is it the same number of agents or not?
Speaker 8: Senator, there is a difference between the sitting president of the United States, and.
Speaker 6: What's the difference?
Speaker 8: The difference two x three x five actional command authority to launch a nuclear strike. I'm not over assets. How many more I will with the president? That's a former president. You're refusing to answer number of secret server.
Speaker 7: Stop interrupting me, go ahead, refusing to answer clear and direct questions. I am asking the relative difference in the number of agents between those assigned to Donald Trump and those assigned to Joe Biden. I'm not asking why you assign more to Joe Biden. I'm asking is the difference?
Speaker 1: Is it two X?
Speaker 6: Is it three X? Is it five X?
Speaker 9: Is it ten X?
Speaker 8: Senator? I will get you that number so you can see it with your own eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, does that sound like somebody who's being forthcoming or does that sound like somebody who is one throwing in terms? He doesn't sound like a dumb person, right, he's you know, he's talking about and specifically he's and it's not what was asked for. He's he's going, well, you have to understand, we got the nuclear football, we have people in and rounds, so we need more secret service. That completely makes sense, by the way. That completely makes sense, right, because you're the protect ease, by the way. In many cases can be traveling cabinet members who have their own individual agents around them. It can be the guy literally holding the nuclear football. That's not what was asked. He's simply asked about size. And if we can't even like that's an easy answer, that's an easy nugget of information. And if we can't get that without him losing his crap with Ted Cruz's line of questioning, how dare Tom Tillis come in and and stick up for this dude? Sorry, I don't know why that irritated me. Well, I do know why it irritated me so much, because it's just a pattern with that guy. It'd be much more comfortable if we never heard a peep from He was just off haunting children's dreams, you know, as slender Man does. But no, we sit here, all right. That's that was one exchange. We'll give you the Josh Holly exchange too. We got that coming up. And uh oh we have they finally somebody's been been speaking of being held accountable. Somebody's finally in trouble at the Olympics. No, not for screaming death to Jews. Nope, not for bastardizing the Last Supper to insold all Christians. Not not even for pooping in the seane. Nope, they did something much more egregious. And now they're out on their butt. We'll tell you about it coming up. Hang on, if you only knew behind the scenes sometimes anyway, all right, let me get to get to the back half of we played the Ted Cruise stuff. I haven't even gotten to the really meaty thing I want to tell you about. If you're not following what's going on with the FBI and GAB right now, I'm I'll give you both sides and we'll go from there. But first, Josh Holly was another one to watch at the hearing yesterday of the Interim Secret Service director, who if you listen to the Ted Cruz audio play, you realize, uh, didn't feel like the was being forthcoming, wasn't answering very answering very simple questions. And again, and Holly's going to touch on this, this is the thing most people who work in the private sector and even work in some governmental you know, local government, can't wrap their head around. And that is there are easily identifiable individuals, even if you don't want to fire them, shouldn't keep doing what they're doing right now until we get to the bottom of it. There's lives at stake. If you're the person who put together the security plan there, and I understand they're trying to shuffle this off a local law enforcement and you know what, maybe it is local law enforcement. But if you have if you have operational command, you've taken this building out of the security perimeter. You made that decision, and even and you even have line of sight on it, and you don't at least keep an eye on it knowing the distance. That sounds like somebody who shouldn't be putting security perimeters and plans together. So if that person can't even go unpaid administrative leave, something's broken. So let's get to Josh Holly, who well, he shared some similar concerns.
Speaker 10: This is the photograph I believe that you took your team took off the roof, the AGR roof. Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: So from this vantage point, as as the law enforcement who are in those windows as they look left, they should be able to see the shooter clearly there on the AGR second floor roof. My question is why is there not a Secret Service counter sniper on that roof?
Speaker 8: So, Senator, we're when we post off are is our methodology is to look out look at things that can see in on our protect ease so that they can provide that coverage.
Speaker 6: But why is the hold on?
Speaker 1: I just want to reiterate what he just said. Are what we look for are we want to see things that can look in and potentially harm our protectees like a building, an easily scalable building one hundred and thirty yards from your protectee that doesn't have to go through metal detectors. That sounds like the definition of what you just said.
Speaker 10: They're not a Secret Service counter sniper there with clear line of sight. That roof has a clear line of sight to the former President, Why didn't you put a Secret Service counter sniper there?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: The Secret Services counter sniper role is to neutralize those threats that are looking in on us. Uh, from where the protectee is not necessarily Uh, you might.
Speaker 10: Want to revise that protocol in light of what happened here.
Speaker 8: Uh, that were protecting the principle, and I think in principle got shot.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I paused for dramatic effect. What what are we doing? How is this? How is this really? Have have you ever had to answer for something at work and not necessarily something, you know, something horrific. But let's just say a project didn't go how it was going to go right, there was a complication with something. I don't know. You're on a radio station and one's airing the other one's ads. I don't so like, Like, is that how you would deal with your boss? Or would you give clear and concise answers. Hey, here's what's wrong, here's what we need to do, or here's why this happened. And yet it seems when somebody is sworn in in front of Congress, it is a near impossibility, and it makes it drives people wild who are just normal folks who work. You know, work in the private sector like me. I'm just I'm just a guy who works in the private sector who could not fathom sitting down with one of my managers where if we had a problem and we're trying to get to the bottom of why there's a problem. It's not even right. It's it's not even something where I think I'm gonna get fired over it. It's just we need to figure this out because we want the radio to sound good. We want you guys to be happy. Uh. And you know you got to deal with her, by the way, if you got it by here, let me let me just help you right here. I want you to be happy for things that I do and things that I can control. If you want to whine about something on the news, then contact the news department, because I don't tell the news, unlike some of our other journalists around here, who literally will send harsh emails to the news department from the editorial department looking at you, WIO. I don't do that. I don't tell the news what to say. Okay, contact them. There is a separation there. Sending me an email just irritates me, and I'm not going to do anything. You know why, because I'm accountable for what I do. So if I'm the secret Service folks who's handling looking for counterfeit money, Bass is not in a sling right now over what happened to Butler? Pa. Okay, that's how that works. Let's concentrate on what we're concentrating on, and that is hally making sense. This guy refusing to answer simple questions.
Speaker 10: Okay, so who did make the decision, Jenn If it wasn't the lead site agent who made the decision not to put that in security, prem.
Speaker 8: Senator, you're zeroing in on one particular age, and I want to find out exactly, Yes, what was the entire decision?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, he is because the buck stops with somebody process.
Speaker 8: So I think, yeah, I want to be neutral and make sure that we get to the bottom of it and interview everybody in order to determine if there was more than one person perhaps exercise bad judgment.
Speaker 10: Well sure, My question is why don't you relieve everybody of duty who made bad judgment? So, yeah, you're right, I am zeroing in on somebody. I'm trying to find somebody who's accountable here, and so you're telling me that the person who made the decision not to include this in the perimeter has not been relieved of duty. What about the person who's in charge of the interoperability of radio frequencies between local law enforcement and Secret Service.
Speaker 1: Has that person been.
Speaker 5: Relieved to duty?
Speaker 8: No, center, Because interoperability is a challenge, is a greater challenge than just one person. On that day, we had a counterpart system. It failed.
Speaker 10: The person who decided who made the decision to send Donald Trump onto stage knowing that you had a secutity situation.
Speaker 1: Has that person been relieved of duty?
Speaker 8: No, sir, they haven't.
Speaker 10: Has the person who decided not to pull the former president off of stage when you knew that, in your words, the locals were working a serious security situation. Has that person been relieved of duty?
Speaker 1: No, sir.
Speaker 8: Again, I refer you back to my original answer that we are investigating this through a mission assurance.
Speaker 1: Fire them, fire them, fire them. I know that you know there's a long list. If Trump can fire him, if that was the thing that drove people so wild about his predecessor, how he can't just say, yeah, you know what, we benched huntil we figured this out. Is not how it works in any other place. Again, we pulled police officers who have officer involved shootings, even if there's video of the dude coming at him with the gun of rambo. We pulled police off because it's standard protocol, right, People expect that. So when you have something this this big of a failure and you have easily defined lanes like how about the person who and then insert what is so obvious and he's just like dad, they're still doing stuff.
Speaker 8: Asking me, Senator, to completely make a rush to judgment about somebody failing. I acknowledge this was a failure of this.
Speaker 10: Is it not primo facia that somebody has failed?
Speaker 1: A former president was sure, sir.
Speaker 8: This could have been our Texas school book depository. I have lost sleep over that for the last seventeen days, just like somebody.
Speaker 1: So I will tell you, Senator.
Speaker 8: I will tell you, Senator, that I will not rush to judgment, that people will be held accountable, and I will do so with integrity and not rush to judgment and put pepkim.
Speaker 1: I unfairly persecuted.
Speaker 8: Fairly, sir. We have to be able to have a proper investigation into.
Speaker 1: This this guy, this guy, and you know what the problem is, even if you kick him to the curb and he resigns out of frustration or rats or whatever. Not physical threats, but threats to be fired. Uh, you know, when the time comes. I I just I have this feeling that the snake, it's it's one snake's head, man. And I hate this. I hate that people are losing respect in another organization, man, But they are. And the FBI may have also committed another boo boo if anyone had any respect left for them. We'll get to that, but first, race Stagic from the Weather Channel. He's here. Uh and uh, okay, we made it midweek. Yeah, been fine, it's been okay. Yeah, we got a weekend. It's not too far away to look into. Its first weekend of August. And I think we need to start, you know, getting into that wonderful full golf stuff. Maybe a little early.
Speaker 5: That'd be great football game tomorrow already.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm telling you his earliest it's ever been.
Speaker 5: I think so. I think so. And quickly these new on side kick rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who really was there where there were whole people dying? Was at the killing fields of non Pen? I mean, what was going on here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: You have to be losing it doesn't can it. It's only in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I think they're making him so complex, so you stop questioning all the dumb judgments.
Speaker 9: I like the days before instant replay where you could yell more at the TV and get mad at the reps and then get over it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: We got four k a screwed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we got that too, and I get a dumpster fire over there, Dallas, so I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Listen. If you paid that.
Speaker 1: Would be a great name, the Dallassis.
Speaker 9: Dallas dumpster fire. Yeah, if you pay Dak, you can pay him sixty and then.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call you guys that all season. Thank you.
Speaker 9: But you know what, I don't think they do that. I think they signed Lamb and Parsons and they let Dak ride it out. And yeah, Trey Lance is coming.
Speaker 5: Is those names? His name Trey Lance with Lan Trey I don't even know whatever his name.
Speaker 1: Is anyway, Otherwise was replaced by the mister irrelevant that guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, anyway, Rush Rush is there too, is number anyway? Yeah, all those things you mentioned that were more important to what we're actually doing here.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 9: We'll even talk a little bit about the tropics, and I'll just say this for now, if you have a beach trip or know somebody that has one.
Speaker 5: Next week, there is a wave coming in.
Speaker 9: It's not a depression yet, but Hurricane Center in seven days slaps a sixty percent chance of that developing heading toward the Greater Lesser Antilles and the Bahamas. By the weekend, there may be a depression, potentially a weak tropical storm somewhere close to the South Florida coast. And then some of the guidance takes it offshore and leaves it offshore, but still impacts for the beaches next week and maybe gets a little bit closer, so there's time to watch that. The American model puts it into the Gulf, so there's time to see if that happens. Basically, just want everybody to know that there is something developing in the tropics here. We've we've had our share of tropical downpours, some reports of severe weather yesterday with trees down and power lines and power going out. Mark hat his power out yesterday over in Ashville. So some big storms yesterday in and around. Yeah, today's seen some sunshine this morning, a few clouds, less coverage if any.
Speaker 6: On the rain.
Speaker 9: Best chance into the mountains low mid ninety. So here comes the heat one hundred degrees with the heat index yere one oh five with the heat index.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow isolated storms.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, it's gonna get hot and humid, and then maybe the rain chance is getting a little better for Friday, and a little bit better over the upcoming weekend, but still near ninety or above over the weekend, probably anywhere from you know, eighty eight to ninety two from the Triad to the triangle, but likely showers and thunderstorms, but still I think they'll be scattered around. I will keep an eye on that wave as it may as we get into next week. It may be a scenario where it does try to come up the coast as some type of low pressure, whether it's depression storm, that's TVD.
Speaker 1: What's the what time? What's temperature going to be at eight o'clock in Can't Ohio tomorrow tomorrow. I would hate to see Bears players, you know, pull a hammy or something because of the Oh well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you hate that.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 9: Well, you know how that game goes though, you don't see anybody significant, so sorry.
Speaker 1: Or not. Yeah, it would be warm. It's gonna be real warm. Actually, yeah, all right, I'd hate to see that. All right, thank you sir. And then by the way, I want them to all to recover, so we're all clear, all right. So if you're not following what's going on with the gab FBI, he said, she said, whoever that is in each snare, it's kind of wild. We'll share that and why somebody actually was held accountable over the Olympics, but not for the stuff you would you would think they would be. We'll get to that next segment. Hanger. There's not a mushy middle here, okay that that I I don't know. Maybe maybe there is a mushy middle by the time they're able to groom this through the media cycle, but right now it's one or the other. And it's pretty crazy when you understand what's being risked here. So, as we learned, there wasn't a big footprint on the internet out there of the the AQ shooter there or the dead shooter or whatever. But it came to light that he may have had a social media account, and then there were rumors out there that it was a GAB account, although nobody would confirm or deny it through the FBI, and then people called the founder of GAB essentially a liar, and he didn't say anything in rebuttal at that time. However, the FBI then said that they had a social media account. They identified it as one that was wrought with anti Semitic and anti immigrant rhetoric, which of course was then the launching point for the media to go, you know, this is one of those lonely Trump guys, and maybe he was. Maybe he was doing it because eventually he'd had enough of it, or Trump wasn't he non immigrants enough or whatever, And something pretty crazy happened over the last twenty four hours. Andrew Torba, who is the CEO of GAB, this is his company. He has everything to lose with the way that you can deep state this right or if they want to get them it's all of a sudden, your IRS filing isn't correct. We have an HR complaint. You understand how these things can work. He came out and he said, I can't not say anything anymore, and he produced the cover sheet, not the totality of it, but the cover sheet of the official FBI request and said that the characterization by the FBI is one hundred and eighty degrees from the information that GAB has on this account. That's a big deal. That means the FBI perjured themselves or the GAB dude has put his entire reputation and company on the line posting a document that they tell you you could go to jail for posting to prove that in fact, this is the account, and saying, look, if you read the stuff in this account, it is clearly Joe Biden fanboy. He likes Joe Biden's immigration plan. There are things and who you know, whether it was truthful or not, it is the contents that we're in there right in the same way that maybe registering as a Republican was an f you knowing he was going to do this thing, we're making the donation to act Blue as an f you because he's secretly a Republican. All the things people speculated about here, we now have one or the other. We didn't get a chance to talk at our normal time here just a couple excuse me, a couple of weeks ago, because he was up at the RNC not hitting hul Cogan with a chair, sir, which what a missed opportunity for you. Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson joining us. How you doing, I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: How were you taching?
Speaker 1: I mean you didn't folding share Hull Cogan once? Man, and you I know you were backstage there.
Speaker 3: No I didn't. I was actually I was actually upstairs. I was way up at the top and in a box up there. I got to see him. That was an awesome Uh, that was an awesome speech. The T shirt rip was epic.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's toxic masculinity. I just read about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, of course, of course that's what they're gonna say. But it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're on the top rope and he didn't come over with a chair. I we'll forgive you on that because probably security wouldn't have liked that. You've had a busy week. But man, you've been basically accused of everything under the sun, you and your family, including uh secretly wanting to control the state if Roy Cooper left to run for VP. So your political opponents in the media, who generally are won in the same Uh, let's let me let me start with this, and that is I see I I follow your your guy, Mike Lonigan, and uh, I see his frustration with some of these stories coming out where it's clear that he doesn't feel that you guys are even being given time to defend yourself. Is that your thoughts there?
Speaker 3: Well, it's clear. It's clear this whole thing is politically motivated. Let me be ciliar with this now. My wife has run a successful business for cash, probably for in the last seven or eight years. I think, I'm not sure the exact number of years. She's been through review after review with the state. Never had any issues. She never had any issues until someone in that agency found out who I was and who she was married to, and that's when these issues started. This entire thing is just like what we're seeing at the federal level with the former president and with conservatives all over this country. This is a state agency being weaponized against somebody for political purposes. And I'm going to tell you something. People who are doing it. Number one should be ashamed of themselves. Number two should realize the dangerous game that they're playing. They are destroying the institutions that we are supposed to trust and that we depend on to protect us. Those agencies are being weaponized and it has got to stop. Casey. There's one thing to want to win an election. We'll see your guy or girl win an election. It's another thing to take the office that you've been given by the trust of the people and use it to try to destroy someone for political purposes. And when folks ask us or we're going to stand up and fight this, you best believe we're going to stand up and fight it because it's politically driven, we have the evidence to prove it, and we're gonna fight them up to the hilt.
Speaker 1: Because there's three there's three versions, or not three versions. There's three alternatives to this, and I just want to be abundantly clearer with you because I don't think people have given you the opportunity to respond except in very short versts. One, there has been nothing. There's nothing inaccurate. Two, there's the complexity of government, and as a small business owner, from time to time, people will either mislabel something or there's mislabeling done at the governmental level, and you end up with the disconnect over what or what where dollars should have been allocated. And then there's the version the media wants you to believe that you're an evil genius and you and your wife are sitting around like those COVID dollars just builking the system. Do you think there's a possibility that there is a a that your wife made a mistake, an honest mistake, on any of this, or do you think it's one hundred percent political?
Speaker 3: Thank you? When you're running when you're running a nonprofit that works closely with the government, that's always room for errors. And every year that my wife has done this, there's been honest there's been the inspections that we have by the stake and we have small findings and then we have a plan of correction. That is a normal prop business process when you're working with the state, any state, or any government agency. And we've been through that and it's you know, it's just a normal part of doing business. But what the state is doing here, Casey, is they are a legend of things that just simply are not true. Uh. It has been a drain on my wife. It has been a drain on my family. Uh. My wife was willing to simply just walk away from it and say, you know, if they're gonna continue to erast us politically because of this, I'll just give this up. Uh, but they simply will not let it go, and they continue to pile on these erroneous charges. And again we're not gonna speak about it in detail here, but we will speak about it in detail when we uh stage our fight against the state because right now, again and I reiterate this fact, we have proof that this is politically motivated. And so we're going to stand up and we're gonna fight it.
Speaker 1: When when uh, when are you going to do the unboxing because I want to watch that. And and because this is escalating, Mark, this is escalated from them saying that dollars were misallocated to them literally accusing you and your wife of abusing children. This is getting really.
Speaker 3: Of course it is. It is again, Casey, and uh, you know we're not gonna sit back and we're not gonna take it. This is beyond politics to me. You know, when people want to destroy you because you're political views and they want to come after your family and they want to uh besubmirse your character, Uh, that's beyond politics to me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Those are I'll just say it. Those are fighting words. And you best believe, just like the President does, we're gonna stand up, and we're gonna push back, and we're gonna fight. We're gonna do it in a legal way. We're gonna get all of our ducks in a row. And when it's time to go, and when our when our advisors and our attorneys tell us it's time to go, we're gonna march forward and do the right thing, because you know, we want to fix this problem. Not only do we want to defend ourselves. We want to stop this unlawful, this this moral use of taxpayer dollars to try to strike it people over political means. That is something that you saw, you know, we used to see in communist countries, in despotic countries. That's not something that we do in the United States of America. And the slip we're slope that we're all right now. The folks who are doing it now had best row us that if it continues ten years down the road, and the shoe may be on the other foot. There may be someone who doesn't like you because of your beliefs, and then what do you do when the government comes after you. We cannot tolerate this in this country. And you best believe, like I said, we're gonna fight it to the nail.
Speaker 1: And now the third one, I arguably it's it's it's more conjecture and it's not really as important of the other two we just talked about. But this narrative that people are crafting that poor Roy Cooper couldn't keep in the VP sweep stakes because you're sitting there plotting with your list of doctor evil ideas for the moment he steps out of the state for five minutes so you can implement an understate law. They is that your plan, sir? Is that what your is that what you're looking to do?
Speaker 3: When I when I took office, Casey, I made it playing publicly playing that I was willing to work with Ward Cooper on the things that we agreed with and have a friendly relationship with him. Ward Cooper refuses to have a friendly relationship with me because he's an immature political student who's only concerned about his party and his party's position. He's not concerned about the state of North Carolina. And if he was a mature individual who could work with somebody who has who had differences with, he wouldn't have to worry about leaving the state. We could communicate like adults and agree to do things in a positive way. He refuses to do it, not me, and I want to make that plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you, Let me ask you this. So this is We're sitting here and we just burned the first seven minutes of this segment on this. What is this? What suffered? What topics right now? Would you think suffered because we just had to spend seven minutes on this that you feel is being ignored in this race between you and Josh Stein? Right now?
Speaker 3: It's simple, It's simple. Josh Stein was part of is a member of a party that when they were in power in this state. When he was in the legislature in two thousand and eight, we were three to six billion dollars in debt to the federal government. The state was dead broke. We couldn't even pay our state workers. We were furloughing them because we couldn't afford to pay them. Teacher pay had to be frozen for six years. Casey six years. Nobody wanted to come here and do business. Nobody I felt those times. We were small business owners back then. It was tough because we had people passing bad policy and running this state into the ground. Republicans took over in twenty ten. Fourteen years later, Look where we are now. We got a five billion dollar serverplus we're the number two business destination in the nation. We were number one for two years. And now everybody wants to come to the State of North Carolina do business because we're sitting on firm financial footing. Small business follows and then in the history of the state ever over the last couple of years, why because Republicans have put us on a pathway to success. It's clear what the difference is in this state. I'm part of a winning team that got us out of the economic doldrum. Josh Stein was a part of the team that had a deep end those dobels. If he becomes a governor of state, he'll do everything he can to take us back to prior to twenty teen, those same bad policy see champion back then, He'll champion them again. People need to understand that want to be successful in this state, we need to partner with folks who want success, not people who have been deeply mired in failure.
Speaker 1: It's pretty clear that who you or Josh Stein are able to surround themselves with and the resources that you all are going to have available should either one of you become governor. Are influence matters? So when you're sitting at the RNC, I mean, were you talking, Did you get a chance to talk to Trump? Are you working connections there? How does that impact the ability of Mark Robinson to govern because it's pretty clear that Democrats have a huge bench when it comes from outside of the state. So what are those connections you're up there making?
Speaker 3: Well. I did not get to speak to President Trump at the convention. However, I did speak to him the weekend before last. I spoke with him by phone. We are closely connected. He has endorsed me, I have endorsed him. We have become quite close. Our policies aligned almost mirror each other. We're both all about physical responsibility and making sure that we're building the groundwork that the people can build themselves up on. And we feel confident when President Trump becomes president and I become governor that we can partner with him at the federal level, and then we can partner with other governors here in the Southeast region and across the nation who are conservatives to help continue to make America great. Because we really feel that the lynx pen In all of this are the top level, the CEO, so to speak, of these states who are willing to be number one business friendly, be motivated, be closely connected to folks in the business community and across the state, and in the fields of education and others and medicine that we can bring to the table, to bring that energy that really does make the state great, because guess what, the government doesn't make the state great or America great. What makes the state and nation great are the people. Their intelligence, their energy, their innovation. That's what we want to bring to the table. And that's the same thing President Trump is going to do at the federal level. Partner those few things together and we can't favor them.
Speaker 1: I have a follow up to that, but I have to ask this. Does he like so you're on the phone with him, obviously after what happened in Butler, PA, do you just like not acknowledge it? Does he bring it up? I mean, what's his mood about it? What's his mood?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, he he is, indeed, I believe a changed man. He realizes he recognizes the miracle that happened on that stage. And I fled out and told him you know. I just told him, Jasey, he is definitely my inspiration. He is an individual who does not need to be president. He doesn't need money, fortune, fame, power, none of it. He had it all and he was willing to give all of it up for the country that blessed him so much. He was willing to give it all up. He's had his reputation destroyed, He's been roundly criticized by many Republicans, all the Democrats, in the entire left wing media. He's been attacked illegally, he's been attacked legislatively and the god and now he had almost had his life taken and he keeps going. That's the American spirit, and that's what we all need to display. It's time for us, people that say that we love this country to realize something somebody sacrificed for us. The people laying in their grace today because they were willing to lay down their lives, give their lives for our freedom. If pop us to start realizing we got to sacrifice to keep the freedom and the blessings that we have. And this man is doing it every day, and I'm willing to do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: Do you have COMN. I gotta tell you, I've been so beaten down over these last few weeks. And it sounds like, obviously you're filled with a lot of inspiration up at the RNC, and I can appreciate that. But I think me and a lot of folks are watching the testimony of the old Secret Service director and the testimony yesday of the interim one nobody can give a straight answer. It doesn't appear as if anyone's going to be held accountable, and the you know right now, I don't know if you're following this. The FBI came out and characterized this social media profile as the shooter is a conservative profile. The CEO of GAB came out, who produced both the request letter from the FBI and also said, no, it's one hundred and eighty degrees. He's essentially accusing the FBI of perjury. You are saying that people are weaponizing state offices. So how do you and Trump and anybody else restore confidence? I got two minutes. How do you restore confidence if all of these things are true?
Speaker 3: Mark number one. We continue to stand up, push and push the truth and continue to fight. That's number one. We got to continue to fight, and our folks have to stand behind us to make sure that they do everything they can to get us in office. But Casey, really, at the end of the day, it's about that flag that they hounded the Supreme Court justice over. We're really going to have to start appealing to Heaven. That is that is the last and final stop. In fact, it's the best off. When the government fails, when men fail, with system fails, we appeal to Heaven. We appeal to God Almighty, and we ask them for the strength and the with them to turn things around. And I truly believe we've seen it time and time in this country where he's answered the call and he's made sure that it happens. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you didn't see the Olympic ceremony opening, because then he's probably mad at us. We should explain the locusts in Rhode Island. So absolutely.
Speaker 3: Man by Charlin Balkle looks like parable, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, no more plagues. Twenty twenty twenty twenty four. All right, Mark, I appreciate the time this morning. I have a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, thank you, Jake, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go. Well, that's right, I'm that guy. Are the is the locust plague Rhode Island connected to the Olympic opening ceremony? Changed my mind? So anyway, Mark Robinson there, Lieutenant governor. So look, remember he doesn't give interviews, doesn't talk about it. Well, there you go, and I'll be very interested to see when it's time to quote unquote pull the trigger, but not in the way that you Democrats are going to spin it. You know exactly what I mean. All right, creeping up on A twenty three, we'll take a break. Speaking of the Olympics, I still got to get to the audio. Somebody was actually fired pretty crazy, And hey, all of you drug addicts listening, I got some advice so you don't end up on my show that's coming up. Hang on, Oh wait? Is this wait? Hold on? Is this olive garden connected to stop it? Let me sent it? So I guess. A prison guard in Illinois was arrested after attempting to smuggle cocaine and heroin into a prison inside of frozen olive garden, lasagna? Is it olive garden?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Are you just telling me that because you think that's what I want to hear?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: It says frozen takeout lasagna in this one star. I don't know, whatever, Ross, what do you think the best olive garden dish to smuggle drugs into a federal prison would be.
Speaker 6: Lasagna? I know, ravioli or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, or they're kind of expecting something inside the ravioli. Yeah, you're right. It was reportedly, Uh it was wrapped in duct tape and uh the uh let's see here, yeah, an X ray.
Speaker 6: It's like guartificial fake olive garden because it doesn't come with the duct tape typic.
Speaker 1: No, the drugs were diference. The drugs were wrapped in duct tape, stuffed in the lasagna, and then frozen.
Speaker 6: Right, So that typically doesn't come with the meal.
Speaker 1: No, but occasionally you could get a hair right or you know it's a restaurant. Things happen usually on the outside of the food. Oh yeah, it's not like macaroni grill right please yeah, right, he's probably a finger in there. And I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Don't sue us. I'm just joking. But is macaroni? What's the what's what would you say is the uh, the poverty of fast casual chain Italian food.
Speaker 6: Runza What is it? Runs Runza is a drive through Italian restaurant that was at least in Ola, Nebraska. I think it's in the Midwest. And it's bizarre because like, I'm not eating at a restaurant that has the word runs in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never They didn't have that up in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: I believe if I remember aleets are you Nza? Runza? Runza drive through Italian like, just give me the lasagna whatever they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although, to be fair, now it's all kind of drive through.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You go to ali Ard, they got the four spots there, you park, they bring your food. I'm sure you've used this service before.
Speaker 6: I have many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know, but yeah, if you if you wrap stuff in duct tape, you're gonna notice. And then she claims she didn't know that another she had been in another another prison guards house the night before, drinking and tattooing each other as you do, and she had given her some take some takeaway lasagna and she didn't know except when they cracked open her phone. She had taken a bunch of pictures of like the whole process because she's dumb. So anyway, well, now you'll be the one getting stuff smuggled to you, probably because they don't tend to play with that. Oh so disappointed. So it's googling runs up because it's been so long and it looks like they've rebranded and now they're like regular like fast food. That's so sad, dude, All right, now, how do you spell it?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 6: Unless it's a different one maybe, but are you? N z A? And what's coming up is like steak sandwiches and hamburgers and stuff. But it used to be drive through Italian because I remember we talked about all yeah, like super weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah this is weird bread ground, beef, cabbage seasoning. What what even is that is that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I see that they're leaning into like German, some of the German stuff, and a runza is a yeast do bread pocket filled with Okay.
Speaker 6: It's probably different, different, No, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: Right here in Nebraska's homemade runza fast food and other Yeah, it's a Nebraska thing.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: It used to be pasta.
Speaker 1: That's sad. They did have a really bad one up in the Twin Cities camera it was remember that time you got that job at Ciborro and then didn't show up, so does that Saborrow. Yeah. Ross made a joke on Twitter that he was working at Toborro now and Sabarro welcomed him, So I probably still think you worked there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You should go get an employee discount, and if they give any grief, be like, well I prove you work. Here'll be like, well here's the official Twitter account, so give me my fifteen percent off over at the mall. All right, Well that's that's drug drug thing number one or number two, because number one is this And I had to look up to make sure that this wasn't a repeat because it sounded so familiar. And I found out that the same damn thing happened. I don't know if it's the same bag or whoever makes this bag, but the same thing happened to a dude in Florida almost a year ago. So this is a fresh story. Police report that they pulled over a vehicle and when they approached the vehicle to talk to the driver, they did you know, they're police are looking for fast hands and quick movements, and I kid, there's a term for a a camera what it is, but chances are if you do that, they're gonna give you a second, third glance. And so when they approached the vehicle, they noticed the passengers kicking her feet, which is usually a pretty good indicator that something's getting kicked on the seat under the seat, but it's still not enough usually for a warrant. The problem was not she wouldn't be very good at soccer, and apparently she was kicking her feet. It actually causes like a pipe to come out. And so now they've got they're literally looking at paraphernalia and some other bags. They didn't know what it was, so now they're gonna search, and so what do they do. They they searched the passenger. They actually didn't search the whole vehicle. They searched the passenger at first. So I don't even know how the rules work. Where was this, Yeah, Florida, Of course it's Florida. Youah, surprise. They didn't search the whole thing. Well, they almost didn't have to because as they started to search the forty one year old passenger, her name is Lauren Riley, they got her her purse, opened it and inside of her purse was a bag labeled Bago Drugs, which is nice it's got a little Irish flare to it. So bago drugs. Now, what do you think might be in the bag of drugs bag? If you had to? I know we already pulled the Okham's razor ramone out, but let's do it again. Ross, what do you think might be in the bag of drugs bag?
Speaker 6: I'm going to compare this to the folder on my desktop labeled not pornography. Okay, I would definitely not drugs.
Speaker 1: Definitely, so lot all the drugs. Oh really, all the drugs. Crack cocaine, powdered cocaine, crystal math is annex marijuana, it's ketamine. Good you want to mix everything out with a disassociative. Yeah, absolutely, all the drugs and then all the stuff for the drugs. Inside the bag of drugs was another bag, not labeled bag of needles, unfortunately because that would have been too awesome. But it was full of needles, straws, metal spoon, glass, pipes, lighter, you know, all the all the stuff you need for all the drugs inside the drug bag labeled bag of drugs. Well, she's under arrest, so yeah, how do you They must think it's funny, right, It's like that there's a humorous or is they do they really like do you think this woman and that other idiot? Both of them are in Florida, by the way, so maybe it's just a Florida Oh, I you know what that's on me. I didn't play Florida, man, but I don't have time right now. Like, do they think that police will be like reverse psychology? I think that's the thing. It's funny. I'm trying to remember. I think there was an instance in the Johnny Depp the Herd trial. Yeah, he had a box of that was labeled like cocaine or drugs, and they were like, no, you know what it was. It was also labeled like box and.
Speaker 6: They were like three, now, mister Depp, what do you what are you keeping your in your box labeled cocaine? And he was like, that's where I keep my cocaine.
Speaker 1: Well that's good. You wouldn't want people like you wouldn't want a home intruder breaking and trying to steal his ketamine, right, And he's like, oh, this must be ketamine and then doing too much cocaine. Right. Ah.
Speaker 6: So we actually traveled. We went when we went to Tennessee for that funeral. Yeah, the back of the car was completely packed, Like it was hard putting it in there. And at the end of it, I was like, oh man, I forgot to put in my pre workout, my creatine and stuff. And I was like, so I got a big zip bloc bag and I poured it in there just so I could sandwich.
Speaker 1: It in the back of the car. And when I'm looking at it, I was holding in the kitchen. I'm like, this looks like cocaine. I'm like, this looks like straight up drugs. And if we get pulled over, they're gonna be like, sir, what is in this bag? And they're not going to believe me. We're like, I I you know, will you got your your haze right, you know.
Speaker 6: Exactly hates for sheriff. So they're going to understand that I'm a celebrity and probably let me go. But you were like, you know what odds are this is not gonna happen because I drive a speed limit whatever. So we're watching Live PD a few days ago or Patrol Lives, right, yeah, I do. So we're watching Patrol Live a few days ago and they pull over a guy and they take out this big zip bloc bag and they're like, sir, what is this?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: Maybe formula? And the guy goes, that's my creating, my pre workout, and they they go, come on, buddy, why would anyone put it in a bag like this?
Speaker 6: And Mark, he's just staring at the couch, staring at me.
Speaker 1: She's just like he told you, Yeah, you remember what happened to uh you guys, maybe it's maybe it's been a while.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: The woman who owns she's she owns owns the goat or owned the goat. She's still on the goat. I can't remember. But uh so, you know, the the famed institution on Western Boulevard, really nice people, and her and her husband had a place in Roatan, which is the part of Honduras where you do want to go usually because it's the island part, not the shooting part. So it was beautiful there. I've been to ro Ten Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And they had a place down there for years. And she had one of those those fake Arizona iced tea cans, you know, the big cans. It's actually a safe so you can hide money in there from housekeeping or whatever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, stereotypes. I get it, but whatever. And so she had one of those, and I guess they were leaving Roatan and the she had it in there, and they thought it was suspicious and I guess probably because it's heavy, but it doesn't feel like liquid's in there. And so to access what was inside, they cut it in half with like a bandsaw or a hacksaw. Well, the insulating thing that gives its strength is is a powder. When you cut it, she went into a row. She went into a Honduran woman's prison for days because they wouldn't believe it wasn't cocaine. It's a wild story. Look it up. Man. So like I don't want to travel, let alone, let alone internationally, but I don't want to travel down the street with you know, something in a bag that looks like it could be cocaine. Man, all right, raced agic from the weather Channel. He knows better, and to travel with creatine and a ziplock like ross though he's asking for trouble buddy, Yes, exactly, All right, let's go ahead, let's do this and let's make it nice for once.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Yeah, I mean not terrible today, precipitation wise, yesterday had reports across the state widely scattered of trees, down, power out, heavy rain, thunder storms.
Speaker 5: Today, probably not much.
Speaker 9: Best chance will be west into the Mountain sunshine, a few clouds. Otherwise, hot, humid, a little bit nineties across the area to feel like about one hundred, but no heat advisory. That might change tomorrow as a heated disease. I'll get a little hotter. Temperatures a little hotter, probably between ninety three to ninety seven or ninety eight. The hottest bean across the triangle could be a storm in the afternoon and evening Friday. Few afternoon storms are possible, a little bit nineties again, and over the weekend near ninety degrees or either side of it with some afternoon showers and thunderstorms. The chances toward the weekend on the coverage, I'm actually go up just a little bit. And I think today tomorrow the coverage not as widespread as it has been, so we're not worried about any severe weather, but tomorrow one or two storms that could be get the weekend. It was a good at the Friday, a little bit better than over the weekend, a little better than that.
Speaker 1: So Yeah, unfortunately, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we suffered through this, so yeah, that's okay. Ross has found out that the Bills first preseason is against the Bears next week, so he too is rooting for Hammy Pulls. So oh wow, all right, we'll talk to heel. Yeah it is yeah, get out of here, Get out of here. Dumpster fires, all right, see you there you go, Gray Stagent coming up. Jeff Bellinger and Jane. If you hang on, we'll grab your call. Hang on.
Speaker 12: Good morning, case. A big event today is the Federal Reserve announcement. The Fed wraps up two days of policy talks at two o'clock this afternoon and makes an announcement on infrast rates.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 12: Most economists predict that rates will be left on changed today, but the chair, Jerome Powell, will hint that a rate cut is likely. In September, private sector employment growth was weaker than expected. This month, ADP says one hundred twenty two thousand jobs were added. Economists predicted a gain of one hundred fifty thousand. The bulk of the hiring was in the service sector. Goods producers added just thirty seven thousand workers. Mortgage bankers saw nearly four percent drop in application volume. Last week, there were declines and applications for both new home loans and refise. The average infest rate on a thirty year fixed rate mortgage held at six point eight two percent, and the Casey, the Olympics have been a big money maker for NBC Universal. The network says advertising revenue for the Paris Games has topped the record one and a quarter billion dollars taken in for the twenty twenty games in Tokyo, Casey, can.
Speaker 1: You believe nfls tomorrow? Tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Jeff?
Speaker 1: Who by now August first? Yeah, yeah, here we go. All right, I'll talk to you tomorrow, sir. Okay, sounds good. Talk to then. Yep, all right, look at that. Yeah, they still had a crap ton of those runs Is, but now they don't serve Italian foods, so you broke them. Ross was just looking at it. I realize I have eaten there. That's got to be the same company, just with different colors, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember, if I'm remembering correctly, they were red and white. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember driving around om my first day, like doing some explorer, you know, and I remember seeing that restaurant going nope.
Speaker 1: Why because it runs over there? And get some food. Yeah. Oh man, all right, so I remember, so I remember the place. There was a place when I moved the Twins Citat it had been there for like decades, and everyone's telling me to eat there, and I'm just saying, you all have Stockholm syndrome. This is awful. But then I found the original restaurant of Totinos, which is insane.
Speaker 6: They have a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yes, it started in a restaurant and they have and so you can go and get and it tastes like a Totino's, but it's looks like a properly assembled one, but like they still have the chunk square pepperoni, but you know, bigger dough and cheese and all that. It's wild. Everyone there is a member.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just completely.
Speaker 1: It's directly next to the old Schlitz brewery. They're not slits the other one that the Hams. It's next to the Hams Brewery or whatever. Yeah, but it's not that hand now it's a micro brewer. So it's it's just crazy, all right. I told Jane, I get to her call, so let me do that talking about drunk food. Janet, what's up?
Speaker 11: Hey, that's born the Colin mentioned. I don't know if I'm the only one. The only let to restore any confidence for me in the US government and all of it's affiliated departments would be for somebody to go in there and clean house. Okay, Derel Lixen has become the standard for all of them. They're up there to protect and serve us.
Speaker 1: There's no accountability. There's no accountability. Peter Struck just got to check for a million dollars this week. Let that settle in for everybody, right, yes, right.
Speaker 11: Their responsibility is to preschection some of us, and they've chosen their election in favor of their own bank accounts and power. I've put my own local departments on notice that this is their election and it will no longer be tolerated. It's not acceptible.
Speaker 1: Then we got to figure and thank you for the call there, Janet, because now when you say go in there and clear it out, what they're like, Janets wants a shooter to go in there. No, Janet wants accountability. So do I And let me correct myself. I said that Peter Struck just got a check for a million dollars. That is incorrect. He got one for one point two five million dollars and irschik Lowis learners living fat on her pension right now, So there you go.