Speaker 1: Oh whoa Hugh Jackman has sent a video message to ask about joining Avengers Doomsday.
Speaker 2: So you know what's funny? So in calm okay, around the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all thumbs up on Vision's quests thee Yeah, we're all pipped up.
Speaker 3: That can justice shore as a rock is covered in chills already.
Speaker 2: Get the girl.
Speaker 1: With comic Con, they had Ryan Reynolds in the crowd saying hey, could I be a part of Doomsday?
Speaker 2: And oh no, Stoy, there's no room for you spoilers, just Brandon Dave, you don't want it.
Speaker 1: For thirty seconds brand New Day end credit alluding to another Spider Man, and now you have D twenty three with Hugh Jackman sending a mesh, hey can I be a part of this?
Speaker 2: They're doing the.
Speaker 1: No Way Home thing again where they're telling you a Spider Man ak Toby, Deadpool and Wolverine are.
Speaker 2: In this movie, but they don't want to fully show it.
Speaker 4: You know, I think a lot of us have said it, like Deadpool and Wolverine are an end credit scene.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna be more now okay after Like I'm not saying like they're gonna be like the way Toby Andrew were in no way home, but I could see them factoring into some final act or some mcguffin or something like that, or kind of like the way like the heroes that in Findy War were ended off.
Speaker 2: I could see something to do like that that. Maybe they come in there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I think they have more than just an end credit now because they're they're out and about saying hey, like Hugh Jackman should not be like, hey, can I be an Avengers here?
Speaker 2: He's in the movie that.
Speaker 5: I understand what you're saying, But I think.
Speaker 4: Deadpool being in Doomsday just doesn't totally fit for me, just in the tone they're taking with it. Huge Jackman can't fit. I just don't see Deadpool yet. I can see immasiately Secret Wars you can do that, but the way they're kind of building he seems out of place in Doomsday.
Speaker 1: I think what they could do though in Doomsday is obviously you have Deadpool like humor, Calmedy, fourth wall breaking. I think what they could do is maybe that takes a back seat. If he's just a one to two scenes, that doesn't matter. I think they could do is the same way how seriously got on Deadpool Wolverine worried about his whole universe being one. I think that's what they can maybe focus on, like, hey, he might drop like a quip here or two, but we're gonna really say, like, hey, this situation where Vanessa always people could die.
Speaker 2: So that's why he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna not be the fun loving Deadpool you know for now, right, So that's why I doomsay. I think if he's in a scene or two, it could be Hey, I'm I'm serious Deadpool right now, I'm not seeing what.
Speaker 4: Can happen right well, especially when you have the scene rere Loki in the TVA you're visiting Steve.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And what if too, that in Deadpool Wolverine we leave with them having dinner with everybody happy.
Speaker 2: What if that's not a situation anymore on that earth anymore.
Speaker 1: What if something like you said, Chris has happened and now it is like it's you or me, you know.
Speaker 5: But that's the point in the sense of like.
Speaker 4: Where they're at at the end of Deadpool Wolverine, by the rules they've established in the sense of multiverse of mad this, if there is someone who is on an earth that shouldn't be there. It's gonna cause issues, it's gonna cause incursion. Wolverine should not be on Deadpool's earth.
Speaker 1: I agree not to interrupt you, Chris, but we do have the Avengers doomsday trailer.
Speaker 2: So we're bringing this up right now. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh this throne, shot man.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure just you guys can hear it. Okay, let's do it. There was always the smartest guy, and every year we go, I'm look, i am look at the ground. Though the green used to be different. He loved this spiffy, let's see this. He used to be kind, he used to be caring. Oh she's crying, and then.
Speaker 5: Everything he loved was taken from him.
Speaker 2: As they've alluded the posters wife's son. Yeah, I did not realize.
Speaker 6: That he was broke.
Speaker 2: God it looks good though, So wise, Victor, did you do this.
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 3: A few.
Speaker 2: Have list.
Speaker 1: Stolen.
Speaker 5: He's coming right aws.
Speaker 2: You must give them back.
Speaker 7: All the morning you do this, I swear you will beg for a hell long before I project.
Speaker 3: Anamost to me.
Speaker 2: The sentinels right for.
Speaker 7: It's it different from his thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think those are the Sentinels.
Speaker 1: Those are again after after Spider Man, after all that stuff like this is gonna be much.
Speaker 5: Logo has been released.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're getting hit hot and heavy here. Okay, we're gonna have to go back. This is literally want to tell you, we're gonna have to Okay, there it is.
Speaker 2: Look at that boom a little rusty.
Speaker 1: We will go back to the Avengers doomsday trailer in a second and maybe do a couple of scene breakdowns and whatnot. But if you have fire there, it's time. We're gonna get that cast. But Kirklaim, what is the What are your initial thoughts on that? I suppos thought he's gonna say I'm a victor. He might, but what are your thoughts on that doomsday trailer?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yeah, that was fucking chills. It was great to see him just.
Speaker 5: Popping off doing his doom thing. I do really love the look.
Speaker 6: I love the aesthetic too, of just like the dark and green and just destroyed nature of the of Yeah, the world that they're showing.
Speaker 5: There, and yeah, that one really goosebumps.
Speaker 4: Like eighty percent of the way through that trailer, Like you trailer, I was, I was vibing, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Chris, let's bring up this doomsday trailer. Did you see this trailer? You were away when we were watching it. You're muted now, so.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't know that this dropped, Yeah, dropped.
Speaker 1: So also you can watch it after the fact too, when in a full trailer. But yeah, this did drop here, so we got this glorious shot of look at.
Speaker 6: That talk about Aura farming and I think that room smells like pin pine.
Speaker 5: Big potatoes. I was gonna I was gonna say wine.
Speaker 2: I'm not very Uh, we had the bist pine in the world. Crypt.
Speaker 5: I think it's rot. I think it's okay.
Speaker 6: It looks like Krypton a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pine could be green lime if it's limericky lime, Ricky that it's just fun?
Speaker 2: You want get me on his team right away?
Speaker 5: Is that lime?
Speaker 2: Is that lime?
Speaker 1: Pictor I'm in let's kill everybody.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: But yeah? Or farming that get the lots of green? You know I love green. So there you go. She's crying.
Speaker 1: We got her first look again official look, this trail did leak after coming. We got official look at Magneto office whistling. So I'm guessing somebody on Doom Team or Doom fucked him up. He's looking pre beat right now, He's not looking good.
Speaker 2: So there you go. You got Magneto back, you got chan Dam's gambitn't wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I again, I hope they I worry more about him than Deadpool, you know. I hope they find a good balance with this character.
Speaker 6: And how he's Is this obviously where swing this is the one that survived and te put it out of Fippoo Wolverine, right or is this just same looking gambit from another multiverse?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming it's dead Pool Wolverraine, but I guess we technically don't know, right, I would think thematically it would make sense for the audience to feel like that's the same guy. So you've been with him a little bit, yes, you know so, but hey, caution wise, like last time, looking great, got the head armor, he's got the fucking popped collar and everything.
Speaker 2: Great. Who else we got here?
Speaker 1: We got Chris Evans, Steve. He's not looking too good. And this is where again give them credit. In the first post or they released for Doomsday, it had this image of the wife and the sun, and I like that they're leading with that there.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're.
Speaker 1: Going to get a very Spider Versus Kington type of storyline where it's very much he is driven by his wife and son. Yeah, whatever Doom's wife's name is, it's gonna be very similar here. But one thing to talk about. We got the green eyes, we got Doom.
Speaker 2: No Downy face at all? Are we gonna see his face at all?
Speaker 6: They kept it a secret until this movie came out, like they wanted.
Speaker 1: They were worried about the ticket sales, right, but could you imagine that it was a secret.
Speaker 4: That would be insane, That was nuts, the amount of security that they would.
Speaker 5: Have to do.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. Remember I had a good theory. I said what they should have done it? Or that comic con. And now it's that Downy's back as Iron Man and lie to us.
Speaker 2: And and then and then and.
Speaker 5: Then that's what they gotta do.
Speaker 2: They do it all the time, those trailers.
Speaker 1: But imagine that, because if we don't see our Man trailers, they're saving for the movie. They're saving for the movie, and if that mask came off, it'd be like col But again, I think they were just worried about ticket sales and promotion and They just want to get it out there that hey, down we're doing something radical. But do we do we see Downy's face at all before the movie? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, we don't know, and I think the rumors are to be true. It's going to be very much towards the end of the movie. Russes have talked about already that there will be an explanation of why he looks like Tony.
Speaker 1: Which, you know what, I will give them credit that I don't love. The cast is Downy as doom. I think it's off, yeah, very like low hanging fruit, like Chris said. But if they don't show his face, there's some ballsiness to that too in the marketing of not showing like Danny, because there's gonna be tons of people that watch this movie that's still actually have no idea that that's Downy there, you know, like it will be one of us nerd friends being have to be like, yeah, that's you know, that's the.
Speaker 2: Guy from Appenheimer. You know he got like.
Speaker 1: That's chaplain right, chaplain, Yeah, that's a guy from Funk.
Speaker 2: What's that dog movieton? Allen Shaggy, not one where he turns into a dog. Remember we waltered the dog something like that. We got we got the tallest man the fucking world, Winston.
Speaker 5: See the thing. He's probably standing behind Winston who was the one who was saying, like, he's the same height as the thing.
Speaker 1: Is these guys last week, Well he was, but he no, he's taller than the thing in the.
Speaker 4: Like when you guys were looking up like the this week when you're looking at the heights and they were saying, based in the same fight, I was with you, I.
Speaker 5: Get the heck at six foot.
Speaker 1: No, no, this one he was Agent sin right there, John Walker. He got name more going on, so you got the team. Good to see Sanchi again after his.
Speaker 6: First seven feet almost forgot about who Winston Duke so in Baku stands at seven feet. Winston Duke plays the character and stands six feet five inches.
Speaker 2: He still looks seven.
Speaker 4: Big back to the image of you know, we're all assuming right now it's his wife and kid later in the trailer with all the different kids being but this puts my theory even more into play that he's going after the kids.
Speaker 5: They're exactly what he needs for power.
Speaker 4: And I think that again, Steve is in the Fantastic Universe.
Speaker 5: That's he's hiding out.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. Yeah, And it's definitely whatever it is.
Speaker 1: It's kid centric, like he's going to use these kids and even says all.
Speaker 5: Our power is based in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: This dish shop right here, man, whatever you want to say.
Speaker 1: The costuming for Doom looking looking spiffy, looking juicy.
Speaker 2: It's got that. Where where where is Shaka moosat?
Speaker 1: They they I'm They're showing me what doctor Doom's looking like in this and.
Speaker 2: I go, hey, hey, what is this stuff?
Speaker 1: That's the costume there, cooking gas there, and I love again we taught most people were worried we're getting some good scenes of Victor with Reed were because obviously that's the big Rials and we're like, oh, they gott to skip over that, and I, I guess we had heard this before. Again, I like that he has confirmed you from the four universe and they have a history just easier in my opinion, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was It made sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'll play the audio again for this part because it's talking about the kids.
Speaker 2: So I'll do this for this. So a few.
Speaker 7: Have stolen lives.
Speaker 5: You must them back, o goosebumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I get I'm liking Danny's boys that fast.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: And you look at them with stolen lives, you can argue and man should have died, he was supposed to.
Speaker 2: He could have got.
Speaker 1: Snapped or whatever infinity wore, right, So sol Light, there obviously lots of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Franklin, we know something's going on there.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, yeah, I don't know about these two yet, but I think it's like explaining that in the movie.
Speaker 2: Austin could just be Actra mccollan. Already.
Speaker 6: Look, he's looking off poor guys, just been through the fray New Jersey.
Speaker 5: He's already really sad. So Jersey's gone.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens there. But obviously they could be someone him and psyclasts. We don't know. But then Austin, you have the baby.
Speaker 1: This baby shouldn't exist because Steve went back in time and cheated this if you remember he made a deal of fucking attorney or whatever.
Speaker 5: Right, she she has the power, She has the power cosmic in her.
Speaker 2: So again, it.
Speaker 5: Looks like like a young Ryan Goslin here in this one.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's playing her actually, but no, and again, if I didn't know, if she was what her role would be, But then you have Loki, who obviously the king of soul lives, you could say, and even then, like this is kind of fourth wall breaking of saying she shouldn't be there because like technically.
Speaker 4: Right, but that's that's that's Captain Carter in the back.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, then that's Ghost.
Speaker 5: You're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: The only reason I know that, Chris is because someone already I saw that with the last year.
Speaker 2: Someone thought was Carter, and I'm like, oh no, let's go. They look similar. They have a similar like build, the long hair.
Speaker 1: But you're right, yeah, yeah, it's wavy little falcon the Avengers a little big ass falcon. But like even though I'm saying that, like technically she was not supposed to be there, right, she wasn't supposed to be this black panther.
Speaker 2: So in a way she's living like the Kinna incorporate that plot.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm just going to call her Letitia. I'm just saying they could do something like T'Challa wasn't even supposed to die at that point, right, Like it was kind of like a something like like you imagine that if Steve fuck went the universe called all to die and she finds out. I was like, fuck man, like I lost my brother because you want to fuck Peggy Carter like fuck you man, like what are you doing here? So we got them and James Marston looking looking man, Yeah, get out here, and.
Speaker 2: Then this shot there doctor looking like Baltimore. We'll finish this how we started.
Speaker 1: Tom great to see Pedro Yeah this yeah, get in there. This is the same play we've seen before where he goes for the you know, we got him using magic and sorcery.
Speaker 2: Again. People have been like, always that strong.
Speaker 1: Nope, Remember Doom uses magic and sorcery stuff and witchcraft. So that's what's stopping the hammer. It's not Doom being so strong, it's you know, and then he resurrects these sentinels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's oramaxing.
Speaker 2: And I think we talked about this our last in person cast. Kirklan didn't see it.
Speaker 1: This portions of the scene did leak and we're on the internet a few months ago people were running it as a or whatnot. I've seen it's just like a minute a half scene, but this was the fucking The.
Speaker 2: Sentinels weren't there because it was pre Viz.
Speaker 1: But it was Doom doing this exact same fucking post with like the exact same framing everything. So people be careful all that, especially when we get close December. It's gonna get really bad out there with leaks and stuff. Just tell yourself it's eight if you see it. That's what I do nowadays.
Speaker 4: That's one thing I want to say about this. When we talked about when Kang was supposed to be the plan, yeah, I had said, knowing what I knew about when the original title of this was gonna be King Dynasty, I said, I've read The King Dynasty, and and in that that twelve issue arc of Avengers, the Avengers lose and they lost, and I've said before they're gonna they're gonna lose even worse than Thanos in this movie.
Speaker 5: That King was that much of a threat.
Speaker 4: They are making Doom as much of a threat. Even in his first introduction of this. They're showing his power very very well, I think, to show that he is he may just be the first thing, but he's not one to be trifled well.
Speaker 1: And the big thing they're doing is they're showing all the heroes looking fucking scared shitless, which is like a good idea.
Speaker 4: Almost Thor even said like in that first trailer, it's I think I've seen him go against everything you know and better better heroes have died and he faces saying yeah that you aren't it, You aren't the heroes.
Speaker 5: They're gonna win this.
Speaker 1: And again we talk about this all the time, right with the big beams in the world ending. And don't get me wrong, I'm sure Doom's trying to end some worlds here, but what has more steaks is showing all those kids and being like Doom.
Speaker 2: Want something with them.
Speaker 1: The general allience everybody will click way more into and understand that we can't conceptualize our entire planet Earth blowing up, right, but we can conceptualize losing a son, a daughter, a niece, a nephew or grandson whatever, and if it's hey, and that's what to Christ's point, that makes them more scary than it's like, oh, I just.
Speaker 2: Want to randomize things put in half.
Speaker 1: This is like I'm gonna take your fucking kids, and I don't know what I'm gonna do with them. I'm gonna use their powers. I'm gonna maybe kill them. But those people that you hold dearest, I'm gonna take them. Like thanos, you had more better chance of surviving because it was like, well, it's gonna be random. This is doom targeting them and that's what makes them scary, you know. So vis request artwork right.
Speaker 2: There, it kind of looks like the tire Terror or Avengance ride looks like a giant peka wait, but what on master? That looks like my husband's.
Speaker 5: What on monster nuts?
Speaker 2: You know what that gets?
Speaker 4: When he made that announcement and just like that quick thing, it is Austin powers for a thing. And when you say very quickie, yes it's happening, and that was it, people are shocked to say, I'm not shocked.
Speaker 5: I'm not shocked at all.
Speaker 2: Nods again. Nice. Oh we didn't even talk about that it's releasing in October.
Speaker 5: Oh they did? They dated it, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what discussing film has there. So they got so it's going to be a couple of months before in Findy War.
Speaker 4: So that then kind of rounds out the stuff we've been wondering when friendly neighborhood drops. A friendly neighborhood would probably be in September then.
Speaker 1: Unless they kicked it next year, right, they said this year, but they could always they could if they wanted. But Paul Bettany says, no one who dies in the Marvel of Universe stays that. Everyone gas and questioned, Wanda freaking sure unless Ken Sure, guys. Yeah, it's like the whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, first trailers come out for a vision quest. I'm gonna pull up obviously.
Speaker 1: If you want a gentlemen, want to watch it by yourselves and your thing, you can, but we're gonna be streaming it right now. Just hang on, everybody, it's coming. Here we go two minutes. I just saw snow vision. Can you hear that?
Speaker 5: I remember when just coming all the time of that verted.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: I don't know anyone waiting for you tonight, m.
Speaker 2: Haunting.
Speaker 6: It's just like one of my shakel's.
Speaker 2: Okay, geting weird? Who am I? I was an Avenger, but I'm not a hero anymore. I have his face, but not as virtue. Oh I have is his name?
Speaker 5: Welcome home Vision.
Speaker 2: Big time.
Speaker 1: From human avatars only so I cannot overstate the dangers.
Speaker 5: Of keeping him around.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he is a dad papa people. I'm a stranger to myself. Not the family wasn't for real? Are you sure about that?
Speaker 7: A machine called a vision muzzles off. It's a boy. Oh is this possible? One?
Speaker 2: Free as all and save your son post to understand hups.
Speaker 5: With a genocide holemania can side your head?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, nothing bonds a family together quite like Mortal Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: You know what. They can cut a good trailer, so you never know. But that looked, Dave.
Speaker 4: That looks even that's one of their christis kind of styles of filming.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent Kirkland.
Speaker 4: You feeling it chills good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that look's cool.
Speaker 1: It looks very much fun like Wanta Vision the weird way, but also the yeah, gooky, dark and scary.
Speaker 2: Spader looks like he's gonna be having fun right away.
Speaker 1: And I love that they're leading with the like, fuck, why am I forgetting not wicked?
Speaker 2: Who's his other son?
Speaker 5: Tommy, Tommy?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I love that we're not doing the fucking mystery box thing.
Speaker 5: We're not doing Oh no, this is a mystery box.
Speaker 1: This isn't what we are but I mean like, I mean, like right away, that's the pitch, right, It's like, this is one of the kids. It's not like who is because it's one of these things where it's like, okay, like what they do with Wicked right where it's like we don't want to say who he is.
Speaker 2: We don't know. It's like, okay, we all knew. I love that right away. No, this is Tommy. He's gonna be looking for him.
Speaker 1: That right now is the pitch, right is visions looking for his son. And I think that's a great way to go. And no, I thought that Tray was damn yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: Like I said, he he is very good at doing this metallist stuff. Metallist ask you yeah you know, yeah you get tom King vis. I mean yeah, it's I think again, this is another one that you're taking the idea, you know, from the story vision little elements of it. I do not think this is going to be a already from the trailer, it's not a it's just him exploring.
Speaker 1: Yes, as he said, you're not getting bit in the school and everything. And yeah, and here's the poster. Taylor, obviously, you know your big old trunk guy. What do you think about that trailer.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty hyped on this. I mean just yeah, getting Ultron back in the flesh and in his whole metallic form. I'm pretty I'm pretty hypatoric.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: So technically it's not you know the title Vision questions from a storyline in The Avengers.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, so October fourteenth, So releasing those on the Wednesdays again, so there you go late than there, Yeah, of course. But yeah, no, I thought I thought that looked great. Also, he asked me a trailer, give me or just to trailer, make sure it looks good.
Speaker 2: But what they're what they're pitching me, I go, I like that. I like that. Spear looks fun beer too.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen him like that in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious why Vision is just working like a day job, because I feel like, couldn't you just go, like, not rob a bank, but like, you know, take some money from some criminals or something.
Speaker 4: Right, But I mean, but but you say that, But it also fits in the sense of like he has no concept of needing anything like That's true. He just wants to do something to pass the time, to kind of watch people take in ask some questions, you know, him going around. It looks like an antique store, right, It looked like or a hardware store or something like like, you know, yeah, kind.
Speaker 2: Of fits all right.
Speaker 1: So so apparently they're saying they're getting in the doomsday. So we'll see, hopefully we get that doomsday trailer, but yeah, I think it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like another one already. The tickets are on sale, Chris, you know, you gotta get going, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was every everything was going to go on sale with it. Yeah, went out