Speaker 1: I do, like, uh, what's his name? Is it Cranky? No, it's not cranky, grumpy Kong like.
Speaker 2: Wild, He's Wild. So I'm gonna get a wheel out because what we're gonna be doing. Let me pull up the list, because this was the ever evolving list, So we are fancasting, as it usually goes. It's a draft, someone picks an actor, it's gone. We're doing I don't know why it puts Fox McLoud. He's already done, so we don't do that. We're doing the Crew. We got Slippy Pepper Falco, and then we're doing two Senior Citizens.
Speaker 1: Of Pepper Peppe. Did they say Peppy, Well, General Pepper is a different guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry Peppy. And then we're doing Pepper as well. And then we're doing James McLeod, so Fox Dad. And then we're doing Crystal because there is very little female representation, so I don't know if Chrystal would even be in this first Star Fox movie, but we're gonna say she's gonna be there. And then for villains, we got Wolf and Ross Panther Corosso and Leon Paulwalski. Those are two Taylor editions that he wanted those in there, so, uh we got we got a list of bad guys, good guys except true. Yeah, I'm curious what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Quick question before General Pepper is that Peppy's dad or.
Speaker 3: Pepper is a dog.
Speaker 2: He's a bloodhound.
Speaker 3: He's the leader of the army. And is he a good guy? A good guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just very he's he would be not the same one, but like their Nick Fury in a way, he's given omissions. He's the control or commander, that type of vein of character.
Speaker 1: So got it?
Speaker 4: I love it? A ready, We're ready.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Spin that wheel? Spin that wheel? Oh looks like Travis.
Speaker 2: Please, I want it. I'm a badass, I'm fallsy. I take your shoot from anyone, thank god, because there's one I'm not confident on and I want to go first. So perfect, all right?
Speaker 1: Two spinning his own wheel?
Speaker 4: Make me last.
Speaker 2: It's not a snake draft here, Taylor, it's.
Speaker 1: A poke ba I get the two picks right?
Speaker 2: No, that's that's in the other draft.
Speaker 1: A snake draft here, right? Why should Taylor have to go last every time? That's crazy because.
Speaker 2: He changed his score on the Mario thing. I don't really care, It's fine. I'm going I'm I got the pick here, So he didn'tet the wheelspin.
Speaker 4: Well, no plu for the loser get much like.
Speaker 2: Because I've heard these characters a little bit, I saw that they have a lot of lines and assault. So I wonder if that's why Taylor was really wanting Panther and Leon in there. You are, right, Taylor, Oh Madison, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know there was a door there, Scott, you only money, mother.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a door there either. It's like back rooms, that trailer, what's going on? That's where makes his music? He want to hit man. We gotta do a patron cast. So with Dylan did I do the same thing as Dylan as with Panther Leon. I had to go and hear some voices and everything, and that right voices, good voices. So that's why I'm going with pant Panther Carrosso. I think I'm saying his name right. There's only one fucking person that could do this. Yeah, I'm ballsy. I take no ship for nobody. I'm taking Coleman do Mingo ship we made again.
Speaker 1: I had it as a Falco contender, so.
Speaker 2: I did too. At first, until I heard Panther. I have his Folco. But then I turned him to the Panther because if you bring that up, I'll bring that. While other people are drafting, I was like, oh my god, it's like ship Fox.
Speaker 3: Look at that, like my wing.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that actually is.
Speaker 2: Crystal Justice. I am Panther Crosso. Here's to us, that's Crystal youself, I am Panther.
Speaker 1: And you think there's moderny like modification on that voice or is that just the voice actor just absolutely crushing it.
Speaker 4: I just hitting it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling myself, he's crushing it. Yeah, so Coleman could ease. That's Coleman Domingo resurrected or right from the past. So that's my pick.
Speaker 4: All right, good pick.
Speaker 5: That was definitely one I had, but I did have one in my back pocket for for my my second. If I was gonna get him, I'm going Gaiman haunt Sue so.
Speaker 1: Say his name.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, great voice, very iconic one that you hear his voice, you can see the character and uh yeah, no, I'm I'm down.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. I like it.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: I also didn't really do a lot of research in like hearing these voices. So I'm judging it based off books, and I have no experience with these games or anything, so.
Speaker 1: Can take a book by its cover.
Speaker 4: I definitely give a voice to it, so it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: I did give Taylor or kirk on a few like stereotypical like describing words to help, but Taylor did not for Leon and Panther out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, for Panther crew. So I've got an actor who I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before and I'm pretty sure he's retired, but he's coming back for one last ride, and that is the actor who plays Doakes from Dex No, I think he's back to acting now, Okay, he's coming back to play Panther. Ah that what's his name again, James King?
Speaker 2: Names King?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's my Panther.
Speaker 2: Yeah, surprise mother like all that stuff. Oh yeah, I would, he'd be great. Yeah, that's a good pick. All right. Yea, we have had three really good ones so far. You gotta gotta hit the mountains, just.
Speaker 4: Dropping f bombs like.
Speaker 3: You no, like like Panther. Panthers just got that amazing voice. I just gotta listen to on my wing, Crystal. He's so good.
Speaker 1: He's so good.
Speaker 2: Game, how a child's game.
Speaker 4: He's like late night radio host. He's got such a silky voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's trying to come to me a more or star Fox's wife. God damn it.
Speaker 3: That that that voice. I think none other than Henry Cavill's witch your voice. And you can even slide up you know in there too.
Speaker 1: That works. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you you were smart to say wit your voice specifically, that specifically that Yeah, okay, I'm on board. This was some good, good options right there. All right, Kirkland, where are we going next?
Speaker 5: Uh? Okay, where to go next? I'm gonna go James McLeod. That's Fox Mcod's father.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Fox McLeod sr. It's ah ify the details. It sounds like he's had a name change a couple of times.
Speaker 4: So there you go. I'm going with a guy who I really enjoy in films.
Speaker 5: I like his voice. I'm going Chris Pine as my as my McLeod. Uh yeah, I don't know. I feel like he has a fatherly ambiance to his voice and bouncing it off.
Speaker 4: With Glenn Powell. It could be, it could be fun. What are you looking up?
Speaker 2: It's just the age different.
Speaker 4: Why does it matter.
Speaker 2: He's forty uh, he's forty five. Glen House thirty seven. So that's okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, there, that's that's passable.
Speaker 2: You can definitely father and child.
Speaker 1: I'll go I'll go with an older actor. I gotta steal this one from Taylor because he might just take it. I can't really describe why I like this one, but it just fits for me. I'm going Liam Neeson for James mcclos.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I want him to have the Irish accent too, unlike Fox, who just has an American accent. I want them to have different accents for some reason. That's part of the part of the package deal.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one. I had him as one of the contenders. Nissan. You could hear him over those columns, you know, it'd be fantastic.
Speaker 1: So hm.
Speaker 6: Is my go?
Speaker 2: That's your ghost sir?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I'm gonna go with the voice of Lieutenant aldl.
Speaker 1: Rain.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Brad Pitt. He could do a fantastic Father McLeod voice here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on my list as well. That's a good one, and I feel like Glenn pal Brad Pitt, that's like you can you can see it together? And Brad Pitt did do animated work at one point. Does anyone know very classic.
Speaker 1: Role mastermind.
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 4: Mega Mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: I thought. I got the name right now, I thought you. I thought you.
Speaker 4: I was like, wait, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: There was not on that retro. So I don't remember what's it called.
Speaker 2: We didn't do retro for Mega Mine.
Speaker 1: It was a I swear there was an episode for it, not a retro. It was a Patreon pick or something like that. I think it was like it won a poll. It was it was it didn't it. I swear that happened, and I did not go on.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. I'm totally with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, pretty sure we did. Actually some Patreon producer waiting for their episode, so I haven't recorded it yet. Hey, what are you doing? I'll look in the annals the history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mega My retrospective three years ago, Patreon pick Boom Eat Dirt.
Speaker 4: A lot of episodes man, yeah, ninety eight yeah, six ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm gonna go so all great picks so far, I'm gonna go with somebody your now, what do you mean? No? No, no, like I haven't made my Fox McCloud pick yet.
Speaker 1: Oh you're James Cloud, Okay.
Speaker 2: James McLoud. Yeah, I don't even get James because we let trads pick James and Cloud. No, I'm going somebody. He's been the Stars multiple times. I just feel like, let's get him. We don't know how much longer he's around. I want to get him do as much as possible, and I feel like you'd have tons of fun. And plus I just saw him. Get him on the fucking press tour. Let's get Harrison Ford in there. Harrison Ford as James McLeod absolutely man that voice, he could be yelling. He proved with The Hulk Red Hulk. He stills the hood spot to get that energy going. And I just see those clips when they talk to him about like Red Hulk or Stars when they start talking to hibout and no shit, that will we have the fun ist. Just think about Glenn Palell and Harrison Ford doing press for the Star Fox movie. They're the mean potential hot went ones. It is just like gold. But actually think you'd be good. And plus I think James McLeod would be in there for like maybe a little bit. Maybe he's a surprise. I don't know, so yeah, go on, Harrison Ford, true class nice.
Speaker 1: So I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it all right, Dylan.
Speaker 1: Now I trying to pick a character, Okay, cool, I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with Falco here because this guy could get nabbed up by others. You gotta go with someone who's really cool, right, especially because you know, Fox Gunpal pretty cool, but not as cool as you could get. And I think as cool as you can get is Idris Elbow. So I'm gonna pick up him as my Falco Lombardi.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Yeah, that very nice.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. That was a good one. Uh, I'm gonna have to shuffle something around. I think, is that your pick? Not for this? Okayh my pick for Falco. And it's funny because I I was on the fence because with James and with Falco, I had Brad Pitt in both. But I also had another one that I slid in for Falco that I thought would be fitting, and that is George Clooney. He's go I think he can do a very smooth, quick voice.
Speaker 2: His twins are getting older. They got to see a movie at some point right and his dad.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I like it wild Timeline. Is there a reason why you didn't go for someone a bit more like closer in age, because like I know, Iris a older than but like George Colooney is like like different era older, Like you know, he's near he's a seven year old man about.
Speaker 3: To be yes, But I mean, you don't see age when you're watching an animated movie. You just hear that voice, and Clooney's got that voice.
Speaker 1: Falco is quite mature.
Speaker 2: I would say, Okay, yeah, well, I guess it's a meme. See this, this is what because I tried to do this of two things, right, I went with I think my list and I guess I should have said this if I get them all is a mix of people I want, but also a list of like when everyone's like, oh, Chris Pratt is playing Mario. I went for some of those names that are still like a feasible one and what I would still like. And also because I think they could really play up again the marketing have lots of fun. I'm going Hemsworth here now because I think they would make Falco badass, but he's still gonna be comedic, right, No, matter what they do. All these characters are kind of dumb and goofy and cracking jokes, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, falcl might be the serious one of the Star Fox crew though.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but I just the other person I had was and I don't care someone takes them was maybe Driver, but I could not see I'm Driver doing voice work. I just couldn't see it. But that's why I went with Hemsworth, because I just thought they're gonna find someone that's like Glenn pal adjacent. He can do like kind of enact, not the voice like the Thor voice, but when he is serious and when he's like one to kill Fanos, when he's all down and own his luck, like he could do that, like I thought of Keanu Reeves too. But this whole Sonic thing, if that wants to happen with Shadow, I pultn't couldn't put Key on here, so I didn't have any big bad asses I like you, So I'm like, I'm gonna just go adjacent. Maybe they're like a budding rivalry a little bit, even though they're on teams. It could be kind of besting each other. So I'm putting Hemsworth in here, and I feel like he fits in like the Chris Pratt like.
Speaker 1: That's a good red carpet duo as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they look good together, so that that that's this is the this is the illumination pick when they're like, we need one of our guys, like, okay, MCU adjacent. Sure he's got kids, so perfect beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I I was not going in the bad ass direction at first with with this pick, but Travis, you're just going off about the MCU made me thinking, and I think I'm gonna take Sebastian Stanco.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's better than what my my initial I was going to go Christian Slater just for.
Speaker 4: The meme and then man, yeah stay cool. Man, I'm like, yeah, maybe not.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's not quite bad ass y, and I don't know, I feel like his voice would just not do well with a badass character like that.
Speaker 2: Imagine when we get that Starbucks movie direct and when they did that, when they revealed like Jack Black and Chris branchall day, like even though some people weren' happy with Pratt, I was never that one of those people. All of them were like, oh, these are big stars. This makes sense, very current everybody imagine they do that with that. It's all current young like Christian Slater on the poster, like what's going on here? Slater a favor.
Speaker 4: But spacial Stan spasions Dan two face. Yeah, absolutely, it's Taylor's pick.
Speaker 2: Now right over to Taylor or to give me the doubles to think about.
Speaker 3: It, give me the double let's go, well, let's just let's just do it. Let's do Crystal.
Speaker 2: I am thinking that's what Fox said and adventures.
Speaker 4: Let's do Crystal.
Speaker 2: Do you want to write on my wing? Crystal? I don't even think she speaks English either. It's just like what.
Speaker 1: The clips I heard, she had like a British accent or something.
Speaker 3: Which is exactly what I'm going with Kate Beckhamsale. I just picture if you go to like that voice of her from Underworld, it's like, this is that's her voice? That's her voice?
Speaker 4: You want to write on my wing?
Speaker 2: Crystal? That's not so.
Speaker 3: I didn't click that.
Speaker 4: I didn't click that. That's that's getting excited. That was Taylor thinking about you.
Speaker 2: Don't get rid of that clip that's on YouTube. It on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I found this one too. Oh you can't even did you guys hear it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear it good.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a growl.
Speaker 2: And now at the same time, so fucking horny man, he's just DTF. I like, come, oh, yeah, understand, James Can would kill it. Okay, gave beck and cell as your your Crystal. That's that's uh because it was because Travis. Yeah, keeping with the British theme, you know, I'm just gonna go with her. I like her a lot. I think she'd be great pick up more money. Maybe I'm in the mc realm again. Let's get Vanessa Kirby in here. Vanessa Kirby always makes project better. You check that British thing off. I guess I'm also casting on the white blonde people. So I got a pacific look apparently with Hemsworth and Pile. But you know, I got some other people coming up. But yeah, I'll go with the Vanessa Kirby.
Speaker 1: Can't go along with Kirby. Hey, Kirby NDO character exactly.
Speaker 2: And some dumb interviewers gonna be like, your name did you ever play it as a kid?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite game?
Speaker 2: Is it? I was a Sega kid?
Speaker 4: Respect is that me? Okay?
Speaker 5: I didn't know anything about this character. Didn't know she was British, so I did a quick little audible there. I'm gonna take a brit none other than Emily Blunt as my Crystal. I want to ride on my wing Crystal. I think she would giddy up on hoe with that one.
Speaker 2: So, uh yeah, I got the script and I was getting on hold. I just came off of a Oppenheimer and I thought, fuck, I gonna do. I gonna do the star fucks you know, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, she's same thing. She's a kid, she do And then I guarantee you they would like maybe get Krasinski in there too, somewhere. You know, he could easily be a voice in one of these things.
Speaker 1: So mm hmmmm, for sure, all right to mine. I kept it in the realm of the MCU here. I think she's French. I don't. I could be wrong about the exact accident going on here. I'm going to palm him and teeth. I feel like she has she's got the silly, she's got a she's got a good voice for Crystal, but she's got the silly, she's got the serious. Uh And I think she could fit right in the illumination world. So I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with her, and she's great.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, Montreal.
Speaker 2: How do you just know that?
Speaker 4: I just know random facts about things.
Speaker 1: That's probably tell me one random fact about James King, the Voice of Dopes.
Speaker 5: He wasn't acting for a long time back.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting thing, these fucking panther audio clips.
Speaker 1: Alright, Palm is a French actress. I just I just felt the need to check one. Yeah, France, France, citizenship France, but born in Quebec city. So okay, you go, let's take it.
Speaker 4: Bonus.
Speaker 1: How old's Glenn Powell seven thirty seven, Yeah, Palm two years older. So good mix, good mix? Oh nice, perfect, great, just to keep I can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't look at that. It's fast.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's tricky because I feel like there's there, there's two. Oh, there's two here. God damn. I don't think I think that guy's safe. But I think if I had to go with should I go with Wolf or should I go with Leon.
Speaker 1: M I don't think anyone's gonna have my Leon pick.
Speaker 3: You might have my Leon pick that he's yeah, yeah, Leon Leon Powalski that they got go guy Okay, we'll go with Wolf'll go with Wolf. My wolf o'donald pick was Idris Alba, so he could have done a pretty good Himdal like voice for him. But my other voice pick is Jack Nicholson. I think he's got that raspy voice, you know, Fox, I never liked you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that is prime, that would be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been also retired. He he ain't coming up for the Star Fucks movie?
Speaker 3: But can you can you hear him talking here?
Speaker 2: No? I know the fucking audio though, because this is when he's about the shining. Could you hear it? No, as I said, you asked me if I could hear it, I said no, but I know I didn't even know. I want to ask us questions. I think we all know what Jack Nicholson sounds like, though, I don't know if that's when you need to like audio clip.
Speaker 1: We got an iconic voice. Yeah, he's taking a time machine. I think it's a good.
Speaker 2: Practice and say yes, I'm going to be an actor. You don't it doesn't. That's that way. I probably really started thinking about doing it. I don't think it's Wolf. I don't I actually did. I like the Jack pick being in the movie. But I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: He'd actually be good Panther Caruso.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, Wolf is deeper like times over. Okay, so that's me I'm gonna go. I don't think Kirkland and Taylor or Kirkland and Dil will appreciate this, but I think Taylor Nola where I'm coming from. I'm gonna pick Anthony. Star Boys is gonna be over. He's gonna need something that Homelander base when he gets mad hell yeah, and again another blonde white guy. I think this is gonna change up at some point. As I'm just seeing his list, I just got this very specific vibe. But no, I'm ready for it. Anthony starts kind of a crazy I'm really worried about him after The Boys. I worry he's gonna get type cast because this, like the Homelander. Know The Boys is a show, but he's been in that and he's every season there's a meme and everyone's talking about like, oh, if one thing from that show she get nominated for Ammy, it's him. But he's like enough else. He's been no movies, no TV, Like he's like.
Speaker 3: He wasn't that what was that movie where he was.
Speaker 2: Oh, Cobweb, Yeah he didn't anymore. That's great, but I mean, like, he's not been any of these franchise. I love that people at fan Expells keep asking him to play Albert Wesker, and he's like, I have no idea who this is, but people keep saying I should play him, so if they give me a call. Unfortunately that creator's script is not going to be that. Uh. But yeah, Anthony Star, I think would be a great Wolf because he also has that arrogance to him and Wolf has that a little bit. But plus when he makes a good guy turned, Anthony Start can also do that as well. So that's that's who I'm going with, Anthony Starr of The Boys Fame, Boys of View starting next week final season.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was all just to do an ad for a big.
Speaker 2: Plug castin Travis is Leon. Listen to geek first.
Speaker 5: Patron speaking of final seasons, I'm bringing a guy, uh that's been a villain in the past.
Speaker 4: I'm going he's.
Speaker 5: Shaking your head. I'm going with a European man. I'm going none other than Man's Michelson here. No, no, you jerked.
Speaker 1: Oh I was so ready to pounce on that one draft order. Damn it, that is an owl. Indeed, that's how I feel for sure.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Mat is always a good one. That throw in there, you guys are thinking.
Speaker 1: I would love that. That would also be a dream if they cast him as Wolf.
Speaker 4: So terrified.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, I did have a backup for this one, another guy who's played some villainous characters before. I don't know if he's got the gravitas to it, but he does have the villainy, and that is Christoph Waltz. I keep putting on these draft lists because I keep you know, where the heck is he been? You know, I don't know where he's been, but I want him back in the limelight, and you know, put him as Wolf. I think he would. He would crush it.
Speaker 2: He was. He's in a Draqula movie this year, the Van Heltzen Defaux Roll Roll. So you got that going on.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're on nos Frau too, I I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's true. That's what it goes. Dealing to your pick, Now, who you're going with?
Speaker 1: Back to me? Okay, geez, who's gonna who's gonna steal from me. Now now I'm throwing off by. I'm gonna go with and Ross because I feel like this one could get stolen. Andrews running forgets. It's a big head in the sky. Uh, that's about it. Sometimes he's like a monkey. Sometimes he's like a robot.
Speaker 3: Right, He's like he was a monkey. I think he used to work for Peppy. I believe R Pepper. He's a science guy, one of the PEPs. I think that was just a brain and so yeah, his robot face is like that apparition.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna go with someone who has a good intense voice British as well, Benedict Cumberbatch as drums.
Speaker 4: Mmm, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Is that who you had?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 2: No, oh, you're so mad about it.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you said, just like, hey, maybe someone had him for Peppy. You know, I feel like, maybe not necessarily for Andros, someone gonna have him for Leon Powalski.
Speaker 2: Maybe that would be slippy Bennett cumber Badge being slippy. You never know. Mm hmm, Kirkling, that's.
Speaker 5: You Andros the Giant Robots monkey head in the sky.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go with a little a freak pick here, I'm going with a freaky voice, none other than Willem Dafoe himself.
Speaker 4: Channel some I like that, get some cackling coming from the sky above. Hell, yeah, that'd be terrifying. Mad about that pick too.
Speaker 2: Oh man, This was a tough one for me because I was trying to think of big Barren voices, deep voices. I wanted Austin Madison live anymore. I wanted Christopher Lee. I thought he'd be fantastic. So that's where I'm just gonna shift over. Just gonna give it Ian McKellen. Uh, you know, not not as powerful voice as Sarmon, but he's still Bill has it. I feel like also Andrews is not gonna have too many lines. I think he's up for it. Like while he's working on his sixteenth Lord of the Rings movie that they're gonna be making, he'll be off the side recording that. So give to Ian. I couldn't. I couldn't think of anybody that wasn't like somebody that we've like, like obviously there's like a Brolin or like, uh, there's another guy, I thought too, But they've done that kind of before where it's like a big booming voice. That's try. Okay, who hasn't done a villain who's a good voice. I'll give it to Ian So and he would be funny in voicing the monkey as well. So McKellen as androws good, good pick, Thank you, all right, Taylor, all right?
Speaker 3: My pick British as well, Bill and I. I think this guy could really just do a fantastic job. David Jones, Yeah, David Jones. I was actually afraid I was going back into the underworld realm thinking of him. You know Victim. Yeah, oh yeah, vampire Lord's vampire.
Speaker 4: That's so good.
Speaker 2: I could pick great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kate Beckinsale in there too?
Speaker 5: Er yeah, uh okay, who are we going with here?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Slippy slippy the frog. That's the barrel guy, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, Fox is the barrel old guy.
Speaker 4: But no, but he's like the info guy on the little Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he just yells you.
Speaker 1: Someone else does it in the Mario movie.
Speaker 4: You know my picture, Yeah, I picture he is crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't know, annoying esque voice, yeah, absolutely, this guy can do voices for sure. Uh is comedian actor, but known to do a very signature voice on a Big Star Wars flick.
Speaker 4: I'm going Bill Hayter.
Speaker 5: Here as as my slippy yea. He can channel some goofiness in his voice.
Speaker 1: He's got the nasally voice that could achieve that for sure, absolutely, and I think you'll go for it one.
Speaker 2: M. I don't know if you're right. It's like, I think you'd go for it. And you know he is voicing can hat, so you know what, you're probably right he would, he would go for it. So I was watching Weapons again today and I watched the credits because the song it's good. I saw there's a special thanks to Bill Hayter and there.
Speaker 1: Also we don't know why, but just for being a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very excited. I can't remember the plot of his he's directing a movie. He's finally directing again. I can't remember the plot exactly, but Lina carl Leady play Linda Carter lead. He plays his ex wife and it's something like her new boyfriend. He like thinks he's like a psychopath or like there's something there's something messed up with it. But I'm excited to see hate her behind the camera again soon.
Speaker 3: So I think we need to do that in our movies. Just at the end special thanks to Mads Michelson and no one will know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Some people just think, oh, Mads part of this production here.
Speaker 1: Get all the laurels at all the festivals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, how's matt It's all he's great, He's a good guy. It really gets a lot of help. Alright, I'm gonna go to me. This is an obvious one. This fits right in with like the illumination. This is one of those illumination type cats. And it's my turn.
Speaker 3: I think, right, fuck you yeah.
Speaker 2: C Tayoa says, yeah to me, it's one of those today. Why are you worried?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like you're gonna say my character.
Speaker 2: There could be millions of them. I feel like with Fox or with Wolf of Matts Michelson, it's like, okay, that makes sense evil, but like anybody could be Slippy. You're worried about this.
Speaker 3: I'm very worried.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm just gonna throw it down. Michael Sarah. I think that. Yeah. I think he would destroy the role of Slippy. I think that's one of those lumination casts. You'd seem like, yeah, that makes complete sense. Yeah, so Michael Sarah is simply I think he would he would crush that he and he does those annoying roles still right, he still acts other places and then he pops up in Barbia's Alan, So he's still down to be like just a comedic character joke for hopefully good pay checks. So yeah, Sarah, I.
Speaker 3: Have a hard time remembering him and anything else outside of this is the end where he's at the party. He's just super rowdy and just blows like the cocaine.
Speaker 2: That's that's the only think. It's still super bad for me. That's still like a super.
Speaker 1: Bad for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Sarah v commercial for me.
Speaker 1: That's a late interesting interesting Taylor.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So for Slippy, I think there's one pictures came to mind here and it's mister Wallace Sean. He's the inconceivable from Princess Bride. I think that voice he's done all the like Toy Story Incredibles, that voice, I think that just lines right great for Slippy.
Speaker 2: Can you just fact check she's alive?
Speaker 3: He's live. He's eighty two years young. I checked that first when I look at him like that.
Speaker 2: That's good. No, especially, Yes, we'll think him in the next project. Yeah, okay, SOEs that mean back to back two picks.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't picked yet, alright, then after, but that that's funny, Tator. I could not pick that voice. But when I heard slippy, I was thinking of that guy's voice. I just couldn't remember what he was from or what his name was. That's a really good pick. But Travis, you almost almost stole mine for this because I'm going Christopher mince Pass who plays mclovin and super Bad.
Speaker 2: That was where the same strike zone. Yeah, yeah, no, that would work as well. I could see him yelling and breaking the speakers and stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a tough one. Let's go with Yeah, let's do that. Let's go with Leon Polowski. Yes, listen to him now. He does like I think he's kind of the slippy adjacent right, Like he's another and Kenny interthing, right.
Speaker 1: But he's a slippy of the Wolf crew, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the only difference here is and I think he can still do this though and be comedic. He is a bit older than I would like to cast, but I he can be comedic. And I just watched the movie and I saw to kirtled day before you guys got on here. I rewatched Saltburn today and that's remind me of this guy can be very very comedic. Great, I'm going with Richard E. Grant actually because if you listen, Leon has a bit of a British accent as well.
Speaker 3: Which version of Leon did you listen to?
Speaker 2: I think it was from Assault. I think it was like a forty six second Yeah, and he's British there tailor so mabe.
Speaker 1: His voice is deeper than I thought it would be as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay you zero, this is zero?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't scratch and switches to see you iminate. I didn't hear that one.
Speaker 3: And then you got the Star Fox Assault version here. Okay, oh wait, he didn't switch over.
Speaker 2: Hank, he doesn't switch over. Just play some clue.
Speaker 1: I was going off the Assault voice for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's more like I'm a store photo pilot and I'm going to take you down Fox like that tip stud. So that's why, like I heard him, like you know what I can hear richardie Grant here, Okay, here you go, and you I'll torment you a bit before I cook you. Oh that's not the version I heard more definitely when I heard again, Okay, I managed to get this. Okay, go back so good. Just search that and search his voice. I gotta find the one I found because I maybe I found the n sixty four version then, because I would definitely change my pick. That's crazy, is it'd so many different voices.
Speaker 3: Has never been the same since this math addiction after Andros's defeat, because if his voice before this one and assault is the British one, you're talking bring up, bringing up.
Speaker 2: So it's just so you can see why I'm thinking, because that those voices are not Richardie Grant, those last two. I'm not saying Richarde Grant could do that, but like, yeah, bringing up because I feel like I want to be justified here and this slowest table Okay, here you go, and Aloys it is to take you down. Yes, yeah, so I'm going with the O G Yeah, sixty four. I'm saying my leon is the sixty four version. Specifically, in the next movie when he gets the methadiction, that's when you've been bringing Bary Keegan in and he can do that. That that crazy voice there, Barry Keon can do that, But I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how as a game creator, like you're casting the voices. You go from that to like Beavis and butt Head to circling back to zero where you have him speaking British again, zero God or not a zero fuck my life to zero zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a choice. So but Richie Grant, that's.
Speaker 1: I like it cooler. Yeah, this thing, our orders kind of got fucked. I'm not gonna work. Yeah, I don't think anyone's taking mine, So you can go before me. It's fine, I'll take it. I'll take it if you take I'm gonna flip the tator.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 5: I did not listen to any voices. I feel like the one I picked ended up kind of sliding into maybe the more meth addiction leon version, and I just chose it based off looks. It reminded me of Randall from Monsters Inc. I'm going Steve A. Shemi here as my Leon.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like he can just crush it. And yeah, I love step Amy.
Speaker 1: I always try and get my big Lebowski boys on these drafts. I don't think I had any of this time around. But that's I'm glad that you did it for me.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, just you meant like the characters looked similar, right or were you the act? Yeah, okay, the characters, Randall, just when you end, when you're like the way you said that to all, I went for someone who looked similar, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, someone who looks like a crack.
Speaker 2: About to say special thanks to Steve Amy.
Speaker 5: So absolutely he still you could you could play the live action version.
Speaker 4: Also, ye bet.
Speaker 1: I can go next year. So I for me, I was trying to find someone who had a deep voice but also someone who is deeply silly and goofy, which is kind of hard to find that spot in the ven diagram. But there's a one man who's perfect for this who crushed it in another voice acting role that we all know from Lego Batman. I'm gonna go with Will Arnett here nice and he's got He's got like the get go like lankiness to him as well. I feel like, so I feel like he's he's I could even see him doing the mo cap for this character, not that they do mo cap for these movies, but he would be doing it in the in the studio anyway. So Will Arnett, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: So my original Leon paulsky Pick was Willem Dafoe until it was slipped from me. So my my backup, which I feel pretty good about this. I'm happy with it is the one and only Martin Squazzzi.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa, he's got the.
Speaker 4: Voice for it.
Speaker 1: I don't know his voice off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: I got it ready to go here if you want to.
Speaker 2: Very very hey, I'm Marty. You want to make a picture like, come on, let's give me some money and let's let's get to it's.
Speaker 1: A voice Tarantino.
Speaker 2: Taranty is more apparently nothing question.
Speaker 5: That's there's another thing too, with Taxi pulls up in the beginning of the film into the taxi garage.
Speaker 2: Taxi is coming in with panning with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so that actually is a good Leon. That's a snipe tailor, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Tarantino's more nervous, like fuck man, like I was trying to get this movie and they just wouldn't fucking back me. So they are going out of their way to fuck.
Speaker 1: Me picture Leon saying that fuck well, Tarantino should actually be Leon.
Speaker 2: That's actually I want to switch my pick to QT. My god, okay, and I'm gonna pick what.
Speaker 1: If he was like, this counts as my tenth film me voicing Walter star Fox.
Speaker 2: That's what he's gonna direct that. I would love that R rated star just fifteen minute opener of the Star far S crew on the deck just talking.
Speaker 1: He would love those metal feet. Tarantino would be getting off on the metal feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Chris this.
Speaker 3: One right on my wings in Tarantino's movie.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 1: Now, these castings make a lot of sense. Getting Christoph Waltz in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with Uh Pepper, you know, like I said the captain then Nick Fiery. I think this is a yeah General Pepper, very easy one, good commanding voice. JK. Simmons, you know, not doing the Jonah thing, but just doing the like, you know, proper whiplash sort of thing. Maybe he can be that angry as part of whiplash. But yeah, I thought I also had Richard D. Grant here, but I just liked JK in this role a bit more than I could use Grands somewhere else. So yeah, JK. Simmons, he's gonna be the general boom.
Speaker 1: Good pick, good pick, thank you?
Speaker 4: Is my is my pick?
Speaker 1: Again? Sure it is?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, this one.
Speaker 5: I looked at the character, didn't do any research on what it sounded like, just looked at him, and I'm like, man, this guy reminds me of Nick Offerman.
Speaker 4: So I'm going Nick Offerman by Pepper.
Speaker 1: Yea yeah for me. I no one really sounds like this actor because he's got a very unique voice. But when I heard some voice lines from General Pepper, it made me think of him instantly. So I'm gonna go Christopher walk in here.
Speaker 2: Oh god, almost you're gonna say, Walt Ton say you can't do that? Ye always doing double No walking would actually fucking man, hear him. What's the mission going? Yeah, he would be yeah walking, be killing it? Yeah, I want that. I want to live in that world.
Speaker 1: Be good, be good stuff.
Speaker 3: Travis, Yeah it is, yeah, nice, all right, I'm doing some justice here, Dylan. Because I immediately just thought of this person to voice General Pepper. I thought mister John Men would just fit this. Uh oh man, this voice I think like an age John Goodman. I think specifically, well you got him age.
Speaker 1: So we need Yeah. I like it because he's kind of got like that warm presence to him for sure. Yeah, I like it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and is there anyone else's pickers? Is just Peppy?
Speaker 1: Just Peppy? I think? Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Kirk and you at first some Peppy uh friends with Fox McLeod's dad, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that's who I thought my nick off from a pick was. Actually who did I just pick Pepper?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I didn't even have my list? Okay, would circle back to me, circle back to me.
Speaker 1: I gotta look at this guy, I'll go yeah. So yeah, for me, Peppy. He's a little bit older than the rest of the crew, the main star Fox crew. He's maybe a little bit wiser, but he's kind of like, I feel like he's maybe got like a bit of a a stutter or like tripso for his words a little bit in like a endearing sort of way. And who also is really good and silly and illumination y. I'm going to Henry Winkler here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I could see that. That would be that'd be a good casting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it'd be perfect.
Speaker 2: I like that one the what the funk was he?
Speaker 1: What the fun was he?
Speaker 2: In the eighties? Eight the Fawn's the Phone? Oh yeah, yeah, I just couldn't they couldn't pull it. I couldn't pull it tail.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, my.
Speaker 6: Go to here Peppy, mister David Attenborough, WHOA, yeah, he's got I like, I like how you pitch that, uh, Dylan, where you have someone who's like kind of like like maybe like miss misspeaks, like talks really fast, kind of like just but like I can't remember how you worded it, but you said like someone who can.
Speaker 1: Like just trips over the words a little bit exactly.
Speaker 3: That's exactly. And David Attinborough ifn't think David ever tripped over he does not. But I like, I like how you explain that for for Peppy, but I have I'm doubling down on my pick here, okay with the guy that doesn't trip on his words, even though I would actually prefer I pick someone who does trip on his words.
Speaker 1: But I think David Attenborough he wanted to trip on his words. I'm sure he'd crushed that so he would.
Speaker 3: You would and everyone would love it. You'd probably want more of it, to be honest. But he's just he has that old voice. He talks very calmly, and uh, I think he's he's very fitted for it. He could be a good rabbit.
Speaker 4: I like it nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's funny looking at the two characters. To me, they look very similar, so I understand the confusion on my part. Uh I am gonna switch Nick Offerman to Peppy here and uh, I don't know. I just feel like he's more of a Peppy to me than the Pepper with my Pepper, I'm gonna go with the powerful Ray Fines in that role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming off all of the twenty eight. Yeah, he's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Doing the mo cap just like Will Learnet in the in the recordings, just them, yeah, only those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just just that's that's an odd combo. Well, actually it's not, though, that's kind of crazy. That's Batman and Alfred from the Lego Batman movie. Ray findes this is Alfred something about that, Like, oh, that's a weird combo. But literally we've gone that combo in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: We reviewed it so in an animated thing. Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of combos, people love reunions, right, and people might get a little mad because we didn't get it in a big franchise. We didn't get this reunion. I don't think it's a big thing. Well, I won't say that. I don't think it's d thing. But many people think it's d thing, right, They thought, hey, why didn't we get a reunion of the Trinity in the original Star Wars. Well, you're gonna get it here because Peppy's gonna be played by Mark Hamill. And that why in those flashbacks when you get Fox McLeod or James McLeod and you got Pepper PEPPI fucking Pepper and Peppy Peppy back in the past, you're getting some Mark Hamill and Mimie Harrison Ford scenes together them chumming it up. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna get like an Ai Carrie Fisher in there too or nothing?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Or we'll get Billy Lord her daughter like they did for the movie. We'll just have heard you the voice, but yeah, they can even you know, illumination. They'll make like a Star Wars joke as well too. That's what I'm going with him going Mark Hamick especially, I'd say specifically his voice from Life of Chuck because he's got a bit more rasp than that one. So uh yeah, that's what I would go with, even though like Peppy's not completely raspy, but he's still like a rabbit, right, So he's gonna have like a little like a couple of hair balls in there, so you know, so we've done it.
Speaker 3: I uh, I'm just gonna throw this guy in here too real quick. Uh Pigma dangar I. He's the last boy on the wolf squad. Listen to this guy here we down big fellow.
Speaker 2: That's Paul Walter Houser for sure.
Speaker 1: I was going to Jonah Hill, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paul, but Paul Trouser for me, the guy like moleman and uh F four and all that stuff. Like that guy that that sounded exactly like Paul Walter.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised no one, no one grabbed any like top gun picks to mix with the Powell here.
Speaker 2: I thought about cruise for the dad, but I just don't think they can get crew. I just don't think they'll cruise.
Speaker 1: He would not do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I don't think it would happen. So but there you go. That's our list. We'll take an ad break. You'll be right back.