Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What is up? Guys? Hold on? Look at my new chair.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: That is the new chair that I'm sitting in. What's up? Yeah? What's up? Guys? How is everybody? What is up? What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing? How is everybody doing? Today? Just wanted to show you, guys, my new chair. I just wanted to do a stream, y'all. How is everybody? Hold on? Let me h, give me one minute, y'all, I'm gonna move. I just wanted to pop on into a stream with you as for the while, try to get a stream yard stream done. I just want to let people know that I have about yo. I just want to let people know. How is everybody doing? Guys? Give me one minute? Uh, let me uh do a little yeah? Yeah, No. I actually got it out of the garbage. Someone was throwing it in the trash. Someone was throwing it in the trash, and I went and grabbed it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Rocky always says on pup control, why don't you instead of a throw away, why don't you reuse it? Reuse, reduced, recycle. Here's the thing, there was nothing wrong with you. Was just old. Listen. I've had yeah, but what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? Hey, t T temmy, I'm sending you a link. Brother. I know you're a busy person. I know. I know a lot of people are busy. Seevers. Let's let me send this personally. This personally, I'm sending Tojo a link. I sent a scarletlink. Yo. Yo, Hey, what's up with cute pineapple? Come on up, I'll send Julie brother pineapple? Pineapple? Pineapple is a pineapple? Is a great pineapple? Listen boop. By the way, anybody that does.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yo, getting people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, h.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 2: All the small things true. True, I take my time to be on your show. Please come on my.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 2: Yuh, but uh, how's everybody doing? I know, I know people are m hmm yea.
Speaker 7: By the way, I got a.
Speaker 2: Membership to Cardiff Electric. He was given out memberships. Alright, alright, got kilkens. Yeah, I'll give you one minute, goes.
Speaker 5: Yeh yo.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys? How is everybody do? Let me grab some mile h Hey, what's up? All right, hold on, I'm gonna show it to you. It's not it's new to me. Latonia. By the way, did you get the song I sent you. I sent you a song. I'm not gonna post it on my main profile because there was some language in it. Did you see a new soul? Huh? There you go. There's the new chair. It's not new, it's not new one. It's new to me. I found it in the garbage. It has the pillow and all that. I just got rid of the third people were getting rid of it. It's just new to me. There's the chair. Yeah, did you see? Did you? I did send I did make you, guys a new song. I made you a song, but I sent it to the email. I have someone's here. It's it's oh, we got it. We got a good one, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Canadian's favorite weather man. Thank you McDonald.
Speaker 1: Hey, chan's a great so far? Got the females of creature taking me on Saturday night?
Speaker 2: Hey Frankie, what's what's the weather looking like today?
Speaker 1: Lots of thunderstores now warm or cold, their fighting biting each other outbrandony A Sydney Nova Scotia heads snow on Sunday night. Locks of Stone City, Nova Scotia on Sunday night. Pasta snowe has followed the ground. My hometown, Sitney already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Frankie, Uh, what I heard that there's gonna be a thunder store it's gonna be a tornado or a hurricane coming this way in the southern Mississippi area.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's gonna bring tornadoes and things such as possible arch hail.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Are you still speaking with Jason Marshall.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was talking to him yesterday and we don't have Cookies podcast. Denny Gatchino doing the podcast today.
Speaker 2: Uh. Some people are saying hey, Frankie. People are in the chest saying hey, Frankie.
Speaker 8: Thanks a great sofa.
Speaker 2: Fraankie, do you have any scial media.
Speaker 1: My Blue Sky's at Frankie McNee, my link trees Frankie mcdeald and my X four me twitter's at Frankie mctee. Hey my fans that Frankie mcte ninety four. My link trees Frankie McDonald did. My Breddit is frank do ninety four. My facebocus Frankie mcdealll. My Instagram was Frankie mctee ninety four. My TikTok is franked on ninety four. My clappers Franked No ninety four. My twitch is thanked on ninety four my stat chest for Gamy CD one. We moved to Chanel Socks Stalls and my LinkedIn is frank Mandell Best Luck. Yeah, I'm frank Dark you listen Ja pubbson podcast Live Boom.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Franky. That was Frankie McDonald and when I do a show with him, he doesn't usually do. So let me go from this song that I did for you guys. I'll get you guys a link because I'm not gonna play it on air because there was some language in it.
Speaker 8: Mhm h.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, here's the song I was talking about I made for you. Let's talk for you for you guys. By the way, shout out to Frankie. Yeah, shout out to Frankie this morning. Shout out to Frankie. He is an awesome guy. What's check it out? Yeah. I wasn't gonna play it on air due to the fact that because it did have some language in it, and I got all the language from I got all the stuff from your about page. But if anybody want, and later, I will put Frankie in the title. I do want to say thank you to anyone that has come by and said, hey, uh, you know everybody says, oh, Jake doesn't have friends. I have Frankie McDonald. Just I just had Frankie McDonald on my show. But so, oh GBP, I have to remind you because I made a mistake. Here's we had a little issue. I accidentally hid your wanting your comments and hit you in a comment. So let me go reap, Let meat go mad you brother. It was it was a It was my screw up because I accidentally hit a button because I was because you comment, get get hid. So I have to remode you, brother. I apologize. It is a Jake screw up in the studio and I don't see his commit Yeah. Here's the thing. And I didn't have time to read. I couldn't find your channel, so let me get you a By the way, I did send jibbiling to come up. Yeah you know, I wasn't gonna pay you know some of the music I make, I do need I do. Here's the thing I do need. You know if anyone that does. By the way, I gifted Patreon patrons. Yeah damn, every mother is your brother. If anyone that does want to like support the show, yeah, I do need. I do need money right now? Money is tight.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten the I had, I haven't got paid paid sooner right now, so I'm having to use the free one. But I am working on it. I have so I have a deal coming in, so I have a I've been working deals. I've been I've been building my branda. Yeah. I work so hard to do this and you know, I see people giving you know. By the way, also gus go support go support a chance guys. If you're watching this, guys, there's a channel. One of the stars of the show is in the chat. How they they are at right now, They're at four They're at four hundred and fourteen subscribers. They need five hundred gues Go check out these awesome people that are mixing the shout out. Go check them out. They're very awesome people. They are a great channel with very awesome people. Go check them out. It doesn't cost anything to sell people on YouTube. Yeah, I'm giving you guys a shout out because it's you know, we need to support people. And by the way, I have it on my Linus page that Yeah, I want to say thank you. The people who showed up today shows up. Yeah, and here's the thing. I might put this up on. Hey, bone bone, the bone, bone bone, the bone bone, the bone bone bone. By the way, I want to say thank you really very good people in the chat actually injured. If you I'll send her the link. I'll s in the link. Hold on. I don't usually post a link in the chat. I usually send the link through the email. You'll begin in an email. M hmm, thank god, I am sending the email right now. Sending your email right now. Email assent. Email is sent to the Hey, babyfits. I already sent that the baby fits. Uh, she'll be there just mm hmmm. Sorry. Let me get you anymge the benny. If you guys watch the Benefits show, it's a great show. Hey, you need to do Hey, when are you gonna do a late like a late show version of the Benefits logo? Hold on two people in the bake hold you gotta hold No who want you yet? Doesn't matter if you got to make you gotta eat Joe and I have to go. I have to have to keep a tame m B. I'm talking about instead of you know, because you you used the tonight's show, uh logos and stuff for the Benefits show. Why don't you do a late show? Uh, the Benefits? But in the late show?
Speaker 6: Uh foo.
Speaker 2: Or the U instead of the Lake Show. On that show with David Letterman, be the Benny Fits Show. Yeah, but Hondam but ye.
Speaker 9: Mh mm hmmmm mm hmmmm mm.
Speaker 5: Hm hmmm mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he's kind of I know, I see it. I don't see her yet. I'm checking. I'm checking every day. Two minutes backstage, I don't. Hey O, then hey, jib jib yeh quarter, I see see. I'm at leaser. Yes, you are by the way. All right? If she have any issues getting on, because you know she usually uses evmucks, but I'm using streamers. Oh shut up? Did events? Alright?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: Here is here's Andrea. How you doing? H m hmm. Damn it. M she was only she was here, damn it, they were here. Come back, come back please wait all right here she is. Let's get secure here.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi, Jake Cutson.
Speaker 2: Okay, hear you your mute? Wait your mute?
Speaker 6: Am I mute in hold on? Can you guys hear me? Or now you can? Oh yeah they can hear me, Jake Cutson, I guess it's my show now Hello, Hey, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I can't. Sorry, I forget that. When I let take guest, I have to redo my audio because it screws up sometimes. But how are you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm good, baby? How are you doing? Okay, that's goin.
Speaker 2: Sorry if I'm like a little nervous because there's a new person I'm meeting and I get nervous. Whatever. Yeah, did you like the song or did you hear the song yet?
Speaker 6: I did? I loved it. You're so creative.
Speaker 2: Actually, I got all the information from your about page. Robert.
Speaker 6: Hello, Robert, Hi, Robert Spawn.
Speaker 2: James, what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: How's it going? Man? This is Andrea Spawn.
Speaker 4: I've met Andrea before. How you doing?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well.
Speaker 6: Can't where'd you meet me from?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: On Jim's show?
Speaker 6: Oh that's right too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me get Jims into a link.
Speaker 4: No, I got it out off about Facebook.
Speaker 2: How did I get How did I get into pacetbook?
Speaker 7: That's why I thought I saw it.
Speaker 4: I remember, I just sort of fly by the seat of my pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me ask you this. What is what is transverse Transverse Network?
Speaker 6: Is it is our YouTube channel that me and Latanya have a little podcast show that we do every Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so, uh, what do you think about Uncle Jack?
Speaker 6: I love him. Uncle Jack gave me chmdia once, so we've been tied together for years.
Speaker 4: I want Jack to give me chmydia.
Speaker 6: Yeah it burns, but you know it just it reminds me of him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so let me ask this, what do you think about Aaron from Steel Toe?
Speaker 6: Aaron, I don't know who that is. I'm kind of news everybody here. So Latanya is the one that knows everybody.
Speaker 2: Is a guy that he runs a little show out of Minnesota called steel Toe Boarding Show. Who who got in jail because he sent someone's nudes to another person without their permission?
Speaker 6: Oh well, he can send his news to me whenever he wants.
Speaker 2: And but are you guys on super super Tips?
Speaker 6: Yes, we are super Tip mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm on super Tip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually my you know, I'm gonna they used my voice on tips?
Speaker 6: Yeah I have. I have Granny's voice on mine. And I got sucking ugly ass all of the goals online as well.
Speaker 2: Ava no navih that she gets mad at people for no reason.
Speaker 6: You see on our show on Thursday. We're gonna talk about how we all got into a big old fight with her on Popeal show.
Speaker 11: I thought that was your friend, Jake, not anymore after you can't be No, that's fine, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just as hey, Robert, Robert, listen, me and her had me and me and Alva had a fight. After the whole incident with John happened. All the I blocked all the wish her. I don't I wish her. Well, you know what, here's thing I just I just tried to just I love what trans Versus doing. I love what Andrea and Latania are doing. And there's gonn to be a Hackmenia.
Speaker 6: Right, So we're cheap whoors, So we don't have money for the tickets, but we probably will suck dig in the lobby. So we'll see who we're trying to get, Tommy Jordan, because you know he's so we'll be out there for.
Speaker 2: So is it? Uh, what's one of trying to get ten thousand dollars out.
Speaker 6: Of Granny Latania? And so Granny wants ten thousand dollars and uh, mister red ugly said that he's trying to make a pool here. So if Granny raises ten thousand dollars, he'll come and give Latania one pump and that's it, just one pump, one pump. But that's all he needs. Because Latania's asshole, it will suck it up and won't let go until he's done.
Speaker 4: It will just create like a vortex.
Speaker 6: It's like a vacuum, like a hoova. It just goes and suck that dick up inside her hole.
Speaker 2: By the way, I was watching your show on Thursday and I heard you. I heard you guys asking for that video. So I made it quickly and said, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we love because everybody gets one except for us. We had a big jake.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I saw a video that Granny dogs Lemmy.
Speaker 6: Did he I don't know, I see I was. I came out after that, so I don't know anything about like his past with any of this.
Speaker 2: I am not doing anything a cool fuel pineapple, but have you ever met the pineapple?
Speaker 6: No? But this Thursday, Latanya and I are going to be on the kind of a.
Speaker 2: Show with with O G mumbling Nick.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure who's going to be there, but I think Granny might be there. I'm not sure it's great. I'm not sure who setting all that all?
Speaker 2: Right? By the way, uh uh do you know who Carmack is? Yeah, Carmack and Policea are still dating.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I think Jake bones the last time he talked to Nick.
Speaker 2: Since the last time I blocked him. Oh, okay, I don't. I don't. He's been making videos about me, but nothing right. Keep talking about me, keep putting my name out there. Suddenly that's a good thing because the more he's my hat My friend Templetario always says, tip, my friend Tempatario always says, uh, my haters gonna make me famous. Haters gonna make me famous.
Speaker 6: So that's true. So are you dating anybody right now? Jay Cutson?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm single.
Speaker 6: Really, why are you single?
Speaker 4: He's saving himself for the right lady or lady boy?
Speaker 2: I have I have friends that are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't care about friends. We want to know about who's you know, who's getting it on with? Mister Jake Cutson.
Speaker 2: Look look at.
Speaker 6: You know echo, that voice, his accent. It just does something to me. I don't it's so sexy and I don't care. You could be the ugliest person in the world. But you have a sexy voice or a sexy accent.
Speaker 2: I'm in love, hey, promo code.
Speaker 6: We actually ran a discount for Valentine's Day if you were going to cheat on your wife or your girlfriend five percent off.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so let me ask this question about like, how did you from the double verse or verse?
Speaker 6: Hold on? I'm let's read Tommy Jordan because that is Latoya's future husband and my future ex husband. So Andrea gonna try and charge me on the way out. She ain't a fan. I am a fan, and I will always let Tommy Jordan's sit on this.
Speaker 2: Tojo has got a link.
Speaker 6: Tommy Jordan is the most sexiest man. I can't wait for him to come to Vegas because I got the perfect feed from him.
Speaker 4: So Tommy Jordan will always be allowed to sit on your face.
Speaker 6: For sure, dirty too. I don't even mind to me, but I have to let the Tommy do it first, because she said she kicked my ass. If I get to suck Tommy Jordan's ass first, it's hoe code. She had dips first. Yeah, uh, Tony said Tommy is the only man that she'd pay. We got twenty bucks, Tommy, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, Uh, I think someone's want to say, tell that someone's telling.
Speaker 6: Dylan Dylan from somewhere.
Speaker 2: I think someone was saying they're telling Dylan.
Speaker 6: Well, see, Dylan was my crush, but I heard a rumor that he doesn't like fat bitches with small tits, so I guess I'm out.
Speaker 4: Doesn't his hair look much better? Though nowadays?
Speaker 6: Yes, I I always okay. See, I didn't know how to Dylan looked before, with like longer hair and stuff, so I didn't I when I saw his profile picture, I was like, who the fuck is that? The name is Jesus and Latania's like, that's Dylan. I was like, no, that's not Dylan, because he's been on our show and I've always started with him because he's so cute. But I keep that hair short and that bear trimmed. Oh.
Speaker 2: So I just want to let people know that for the last two weeks, I've been busy to the point where I cannot One weekend was heard probably I couldn't go on any show the other day because I've been been busy the last few weeks. Are usually going to any Orion show. The other trans person in the community, Uh huh, yeah, but so have you guys had DV on yours a show or FKA Mommy.
Speaker 6: Nope.
Speaker 2: See here's the thing. Yeah, but I just want to say that, you know, and I wanted to say this. I'm not gonna post that song that I made you guys, because it's got a little little bit of language in it.
Speaker 6: Language.
Speaker 4: I thought Mommy was like your second Mike. I thought you were doing shows together.
Speaker 2: I am doing show that her. She's been she's been busy. She's mad, Mike, She's the But the thing is, she's been busy with life and she's also been dealing with other stuff, and I don't get to talk. She's going on other shows. I've seen her over on hughes E's, I've seen her on her on Mules, and I haven't even talked to her fully. Yeah, I haven't taked to them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad. I'm not mad at Mommy. You know. Here's the We get busy a lot of times. I know that I sometimes I have to like I have, I have other things that I do outside of YouTube that I have to love is a.
Speaker 6: Very busy man.
Speaker 2: Demand right, by the way, did you get those steak pictures.
Speaker 6: You're talking about the nudes you sent me?
Speaker 4: Which ones? Man, I get a lot of ship sent to me from you.
Speaker 2: The pork chops in the oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those chops were fucking bomb.
Speaker 2: Brother. Send also send some ship picks, he does.
Speaker 6: I don't want those.
Speaker 4: They're a little rough. Why do I get those and no one else does? If you're gonna send them to me, I means you got to send them to other people because they're there.
Speaker 2: I said, do you send them to I used to send them to Bobby? Yeah, or you're gonna have to maybe send them to Jack.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm kinky, but you know I kind of draw the line.
Speaker 4: As ship they're they're very rough, very rough.
Speaker 2: Well so, so, uh, let me ask you this, what do you think about about what happened with Jim down?
Speaker 4: You asking me or her Andrea? I think it's because I s stay out of that kind of stuff. I don't get involved in any of that nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, we love jib and you know, like, yeah, he jokes around me as a good sense of humor. So everybody else is just being a fucking snowflake. So Latona see the hair and it's all here that calls it yeah, so ayeain Latania had to jump on halfway because she heard me flirting with Tommy Jordan the Tommy Jordan's and I was up all night watching him his uh reels on YouTube.
Speaker 2: And on I'm not gonna lie, by the way. I just want to let people know that I am like you know, you don't think if you don't say me on like you see and stuff. It's like like doing other things were also I'm also on Twitter. I'm also on Facebook to try to build the views Instagram. But so there's been one of the big things is John Love for the third time?
Speaker 4: Did he actually labored? Did he come back to next day?
Speaker 2: Here's here's Chris.
Speaker 6: Hey, Chris, Hi, Chris, you're naked? Send me some pictures on Twitter and I'll tell you, Hey, I'm running. If anybody wants to send me digtics, I will gladly chat how beautiful it is or how ugly.
Speaker 3: It is, Well, we'll send you Jerry's Okay.
Speaker 4: I think should get in the dick pick business.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would. I never, I would never shy away from a dick pic. We collect them, We collect them for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's let's talk you. Is it the ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's almost there. As soon as it comes in. Granty's gonna come to Vegas in April and then we're gonna do our business.
Speaker 2: Are you worried that he might have a an STD?
Speaker 8: We have, we have condoms.
Speaker 6: No, here's the thing. We have a really good relationship with our free clinic. So just one little peniillan shot will here anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that Granny might have at.
Speaker 6: But well maybe Latania and I'm just kidding. She's clean. She's clean.
Speaker 11: Tommy, Jake, Andrew and La are two favorite hoes.
Speaker 6: Michael Pineapple said, why is Andrea the only one on cam no complaints because Latinia she was.
Speaker 8: Talking about Jake and Christopher.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, well Latania did on the shore face because the last guy that came over just make up off a face.
Speaker 2: Tommy Jordan's does have a link, has a then you come up.
Speaker 8: Tommy's fixing up his office on thing his time right now.
Speaker 6: Tommy Jordan's always welcome on our show. So but just warning, we will do.
Speaker 8: I'll leave you, believe me.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I don't mind if she divorced me as long as I get to smell of blass afterwards because that young man's cock. I can I just assume it's really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you doing, Chris?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm well I want there. I want to see Tommy go on their show.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well we've been taking him. We've been taking him. But you know, he's a busy guy.
Speaker 3: He's not busy. He has he has attention deficit disorder. That's what his problem.
Speaker 7: We have.
Speaker 4: He's very hyper.
Speaker 6: Well we take her off too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, by the way, Jude, you just watched Detroit, uh Detroit Rock City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did that Friday.
Speaker 2: You watch some Bordello Portero or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bordello Blood starring the great Dennis Miller, And we had Dennis Miller's old co host on with us. Who's that Christian Blatt?
Speaker 2: Oh, Christian Blood. He's still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's a nice guy like Christian.
Speaker 2: So I like him, but the show that he works and I don't like the people over there at uh they hate me over.
Speaker 3: Don't don't let that reflect badly on on Christian. He's a super nice guy, he really is.
Speaker 6: Anybody who hates hate Jake Hudson is an asshole because you're so sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's thing it took It took me years to get a super Tip super Tip part Supertips because of a hate me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but he's also a business man. He's like, I can make money off of Jake.
Speaker 2: This doesn't work, Yeah, like you working your food delivery business.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But you know what I'm worried about Latania and Andreas business. How much for them to go and to fuck Jake. I will go and buy the plane tickets.
Speaker 6: We're pretty cheap. Hold on, so we would need a plane ticket there and back whole room, all right, you know, because we got to eat, you know, and then we need a juice. We want Jakie to have a nice clean, asked up and then maybe a clothes pin because we don't know if his distings or not.
Speaker 2: By the way, uh, but by the way, earlier earlier, Hey, hey, Chris, who I had on the show earlier before Andrea showed up. It was that I had a Canadian's favorite weather man.
Speaker 12: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: His youtubeer is Dualtim Woolf. I had Frankie on.
Speaker 3: Oh Frankie Valley in the fourth seasons.
Speaker 2: He's still Frankie McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Oh he's he's old he's the old farmer's son.
Speaker 2: Right next, I want to find.
Speaker 3: Out I want to get tickets to that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, by.
Speaker 2: The way, I did. By the way, if anybody that does want to go check out Chriss channel youth, do it over their own rumble uncensored.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, I'm kind of a big deal. I have many leather bound books in my apartment. Smells of rich Mahogan.
Speaker 2: And uh, by the way, I did watch guess what I've been watching the last few days.
Speaker 7: By the way, who.
Speaker 2: What I said?
Speaker 4: I mean chicken wings.
Speaker 2: By the way, I by the way, I had my roommate went to uh Hagsburg a couple of days ago and brought me back some cotton candy from Golden Corral.
Speaker 6: If we come down there, where would you take us out for dinner?
Speaker 2: How about?
Speaker 4: Where is the best furno in town?
Speaker 2: Oh? I gotta I gotta shirt for you, Jim, He's not.
Speaker 3: Going to answer the question. The answer is going to be dollar General.
Speaker 2: General with a shirt. Look at this shirt, jib.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I designed that. I designed that shirt.
Speaker 2: We can't say.
Speaker 3: That shirt makes great toilet paper.
Speaker 2: It's linked it lounge A shirt that a shirt that Jim made and then Bobby stole the show.
Speaker 3: Well, just to be fair, I stole it from Cheers as well, because that's the old Cheers sign that I repurposed.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, hey, does Bobby go live soon? Respawn? Bobby, I have no idea. Wendy was live yesterday with a cute pineapple O.
Speaker 3: G Oh did she have a good time?
Speaker 2: I don't. I just don't watch her show live. I just don't like watching. I would rather watch paint dry.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh.
Speaker 6: So how do you feel about how people saying that they ship you and Wendy together.
Speaker 2: To be To be honest, the thing is, it is like, you know, I don't want nothing to do with Wendy. I think I think that she's I think that people like Howard and are using her for trntent.
Speaker 3: Of course, Well yeah, but Wendy's sweet though. You can't blame that on Wendy.
Speaker 6: Well, she gets paid for being on those kind of shows.
Speaker 2: She doesn't get paid. She doesn't get paid from Howard. She gets paid. She gets paid in little trinkets and food, and she's paid a lot of the scratch.
Speaker 3: Offs lottery scratch outs.
Speaker 2: Really well, yeah.
Speaker 6: Jim needs to be her manager.
Speaker 2: Actually, she already has a manager of Brutally Lauren, but she doesn't do shit for.
Speaker 3: Her, so so how does she contact the offices of brutally Lauren.
Speaker 2: She's the thing, one of the things that the thing is like I watched. I can't stand listening to Howard anymore because it's just him for twenty minutes talking about his new cot, his new one hundred million dollar contract.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I have a serious XM subscription, But the only thing I ever listened to on there is every now and then, if I'm driving a good distance, I'll listen to any Eddie Trunk or I'll listen to Andrew Wilcow. That's the only thing I ever listened to. Yeah, you well, I was a fill in guy for a host. It's sirius. I wasn't technically a serious employee, but I did have access to their studio when I had to fill in for Andrew Weilcow.
Speaker 2: Uh. What what was the news politics?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: The will Cow majority on ninety five Patriots. The emails spell his name right, w I l k O w at willcowmajority dot net.
Speaker 2: Uh. But this show's actually been one of my best shows. This is Andrew. I hope we don't scare.
Speaker 6: You, Andrea, I'm already scared.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen to this show is you know, we just we just want to say that we do we do. What do you support? People? Here? We are you know, and you know this is not listen and I want to say this guys all. Andrea's link will be Andrew right Andrews, but her channel there her and and Latanya channel will be in the scripture of this video.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And also if we're not in the end, I'm just letting people know if and this and this might I might have on the on the audio, I might have to make this explicit.
Speaker 6: Just a little because I got a dirty mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and from the first few minutes of the stream was wholesome until.
Speaker 8: Until we should.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you don't want you don't want to talk dirty to you?
Speaker 6: It's because you to me.
Speaker 8: You guys paid for that.
Speaker 6: That's true, and I hope you know that for sure.
Speaker 4: Let him talk dirty, Jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But so I want to ask this, what do you think about like you know, like you know, uh, actually this was a question about telling you because I actually just got actually this before you got screwed up. But how did you guys found the double verse.
Speaker 8: I love the double verse. I've been in there for about three years, three or four years.
Speaker 6: Find out about it?
Speaker 8: How I find out through Uh Shuly. I was watching this show before he became.
Speaker 2: I was on to you.
Speaker 8: I know I saw you. That's the first time I ever saw you.
Speaker 2: I don't remember you remember like you were in the chat or something. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been in chat since day one. I love Shuley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't reveal what it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Carlo Carlos.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just also want to tell you something. Do you know that I got a free month of of the potatoes is Patreo?
Speaker 8: Oh wow? Nice?
Speaker 2: He was giving them mount on his Patreo. He was giving him out and I got one for a for a for the much Shark.
Speaker 4: I wanted a shirt from Chad a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Has he said it to me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he said it to me.
Speaker 4: It's real nice, awkward, says I hate Chad. It's a nice T shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he always said that. But I also want to bring up the fat that so I heard, Uh, I heard there's that maby beatough is uh did some nasty stuff in a.
Speaker 8: C no with us right?
Speaker 2: No? He I heard that him and mommy are not together anymore of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he lost the sugar Mummy.
Speaker 2: D Walt and that I'm uh.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, moon crickets.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, I.
Speaker 3: Thought you might have been Moon Crickets in the chat.
Speaker 6: Call that echo. He's so sexy sounding to me him, and I'm just like, oh, you could do.
Speaker 3: Oh you know he's going to be our Lataria and he's going to be at Vegas.
Speaker 6: I know we're going to talk about on the show, and I'm trying to get money. Like you know, pineapple drinks are you know, good for the soul.
Speaker 2: He didn't need a pineapple mask when he comes here.
Speaker 6: That's fine. He could wear a mask. We don't care about how you look. What what what happened?
Speaker 8: He's not a real pineapple.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, because.
Speaker 6: You know, pineapples, they make your tongue feel fuzzy.
Speaker 2: I've also heard pineapple makes your.
Speaker 6: Bloods talking about bad language morning over there. Have you ever pineapple juice? In case somebody the old.
Speaker 2: Who I just heard about.
Speaker 8: It pineapple juices and doesn't.
Speaker 6: I'm always except then your com taste different, maybe like pineapple?
Speaker 2: Oh here, d d, here's here's the great.
Speaker 9: I can't, I cannot talk. And look, I got my eyes on the road.
Speaker 6: How are you? But nothing?
Speaker 9: Everybody tell me who's here?
Speaker 2: We got we got and Andrea, Robert Fawn and Christopher is here with you?
Speaker 9: Oh, Berefer, I wanted to talk to you. So good to see you, all right, and Jake and everybody, helloah, hi hello.
Speaker 6: I sounded like the chorus.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, Jake, did you hear about the madness I went through in Atlantic City?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was trying to talk about. I heard, I heard about it.
Speaker 9: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're you're You're no longer the.
Speaker 9: I am so out of the rais of beetle business. I mean, I so far out of it. There's no coming back from this type of out. Princeton doing Princeton so good. Everybody's really good.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, I had Atlantic City last week, and then of course when I get home, I'm like, go, no, you missed two days of work. You might as well just forget it. I'm never going to have like five minutes. So yeah, that's pretty much what I do. Work, go home, work, go home, my mom my way home.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone's Mike, make it an oink sound, an oink sound.
Speaker 6: That's Debbie Mike.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh it's me. I'm sorry you guys. Maybe how about if you're still.
Speaker 6: On when I get home.
Speaker 2: I'm we're actually in the because okay, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Love, all right, bye.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hear you.
Speaker 2: I want to get.
Speaker 3: I want that job that DEDI was offering Ray to veto twenty five dollars an hour to paint apartments and then you get a free apartment on top of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why didn't he take that?
Speaker 3: That's I would take that in a heartbeat. I'll moved in New Jersey.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, man, I know what to paint.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you guys hear me?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: I apologize if you guys had it. By the way, look look I have Chris. You see some different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need I need to get you a razor.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, I've shaved it before. I've been a few weeks since I shaved. But ye hey, listen, I just want to say that I appreciate everybody that shows up. And I was actually gonna do like a show to show off any chair and stuff I didn't realize that. You know, I want to say thank you, you know, if you know I try to do the right thing and be respectful of people and be respectful and and I have people that are you know they that other show. I'm uh because thirty minutes of a member's only show talking about me. And I've been trying to be respectful to people. I've I've made some mistakes. Yes I have a past. Yes I'm trying to let it go. And but you know what, there's people that want to bring up my past and others, Uh, it's in your it's in your Twitter. D M Tommy here.
Speaker 6: If Tommy comes on, we're gonna have to change our underwear.
Speaker 8: Tell me the only tell me the only man who.
Speaker 2: But I just want to also say to people, if you get offended for my commentator, all that come on a complaint department. What eat ship?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh?
Speaker 2: But uh so m bubbly, I've been watching Gladiator, the UK Gladiator show. I've been watching that lately. No yours thing? What's what is? So? Are have you ever guys been to the world the world's famous Golden Simmer pawn shop?
Speaker 6: No, no, we stay out of mean Vegaslania. She's not really allowed there because.
Speaker 8: Shut the book.
Speaker 2: Shop.
Speaker 6: Okay, which is real quick. You know that guy Chum Lee. Yeah, let's just say.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're gonna be talking.
Speaker 2: Doesn't watch my show.
Speaker 6: He watches Latania for sure. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Do I have to worry?
Speaker 8: No, I don't worry about.
Speaker 2: Stopped. Everybody knows Chum's real real first name is Awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They said all the show said, show you're gonna come watch the Music Show movie on some Friday night and come hang with us.
Speaker 2: I think that's what what what you're doing. You're doing your own.
Speaker 4: But no, Jim does I'm asking you what you's gonna come hang.
Speaker 2: When I get too? By the way, uh actually got They like like were set up audio set up everyone else's.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, our audio was kind of fun. When we're on Papa Kills the other night.
Speaker 2: You can't hear me.
Speaker 6: You couldn't hear us because of Alva's manly, fucking disgusting voice.
Speaker 2: Because it is also it's also they use They use ev buks and I use stream Yard, and I think pop he uses ev buks too.
Speaker 8: I think we use it to though.
Speaker 6: I think when when there's more than one people like just all talking all at once are kind of get in there. Yep. So did anybody get laid on Valentine's I did.
Speaker 3: I did not, but I was too tired.
Speaker 4: I took my woman out, but I did not get laid Well that's bullshit.
Speaker 6: Too tired? Are you tired to get a blow? John?
Speaker 4: Three kids here?
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Well, the issue for me is that I've gotten to this point to when they come over, they never want to fucking leave.
Speaker 6: Oh it's that good? Huh.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Mean an hour that's it to funk out exactly?
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 6: An hour is pushing it too, because I can make him come up.
Speaker 2: Jordan tried to call me job.
Speaker 6: Tommy Jordan called me seven zero old Tommy Jordan.
Speaker 4: I hope you doesn't even realize how lucky does it.
Speaker 6: We can keep a secret.
Speaker 8: We'll talk to you after the show.
Speaker 2: Jake, what did I do?
Speaker 8: Give me the Tommy Jordan phone number?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually he called me on Twitter.
Speaker 6: Oh, well he can call me on Twitter to m h he can call me a slider you if you are Tony.
Speaker 2: Here's the link. Tommy Tony, you got the link this, I did send you the link. Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, whoa Why did Jake sam Foulm sound put off that he had to do that? It's like fine, Tommy.
Speaker 2: I said in the link, I thought I sent him the link before.
Speaker 6: I'll sleep with Tommy and Latanya will sleep with you. Drink okay, and then we'll sweat.
Speaker 2: But then this is gonna be a great this is this is a great show. This is a great show. He wants Hey. By the way, I just want to also let people know that, you know, oh Tojomo's backstage Tojo.
Speaker 7: Tom Jordan, Yo, yo, what.
Speaker 3: M mmmm.
Speaker 2: He's got the He's got he's got the the he's got the Jesse James shirt.
Speaker 10: On Yeah, speaking of upon stars and chub Lee Jesse James another reality star see thee.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Segway, what did you do? Bro? What you had Mommy on the show.
Speaker 10: She was about to give you some good details about Athletics City and you cut her off and you kicked off the show.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 10: Her mic was acting up, but it did sound crazy like a pig.
Speaker 7: The follow on Twitter, Oh yeah, my bad, it took so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's me. I've hey, listen. By the way, I've been I've been busy with other stuff. I've not even caught anybody show in the morning because I've been busy sleeping.
Speaker 7: I noticed you. I haven't been watching. It's kind of bits me off.
Speaker 2: But but and also also I want to say this. I know Carl's gonna I know I know a certain certain puppet is going to talk about me tomorrow about having you guys on the show.
Speaker 12: Oh really, he's watching watching the puppet also want all the boys wanted to me. But by the way, did you get the dude?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not car Meg? The other the potato is anybody if you're part of his free membership on his patreol, you get a a three one month. He just put a link in the in the uh in the uh thing for it. By the way, and by the way, if anybody does want to super send a super tip.
Speaker 7: Usually they said super tip to gave me off the show. Audience.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think they paid. They paid zumok seventy dollars.
Speaker 7: They paid.
Speaker 2: All people were saying that they paid for me. They never received anything from it.
Speaker 7: Oh no, they paid him to get me off the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah they paid.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they paid Kevin Brendan one hundred and seventy dollars to get me off the show. So yeah, I'm making money, but for being annoying.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna pay Jay Cunson to get me off the damn show. M bro. You know I was just screaming for twelve hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I watched some of it.
Speaker 7: You guys saw it. You saw it. Hold on it's ship.
Speaker 2: Oh Pineapple paid you thirty? What Pineapple say? He paid you thirty to get to be on the show?
Speaker 7: Pay me ship? Give me three bucks?
Speaker 10: Maybe paid thirty pounds because he's exchange.
Speaker 7: It's crazy quid. See the thing is rot I paid this boy, but he has a little bit.
Speaker 2: I got one more spot by the way, if anybody wants to come up and everybody, you know.
Speaker 7: I see her hair.
Speaker 10: Oh snap, I'm getting ready for Thursday. I'm doing my research. I've been watching your show. Literally, you two got an awesome show. I was I like, how strong you had. John, He's like, I'm just saving money for the next time.
Speaker 7: So let me, let me, let me said his kid had a lazy eye. That was hilarious. Go to your lazy eye kid.
Speaker 2: By by the way, so hey, Tojo, how is Ashley doing?
Speaker 7: I don't know why you give me? What do I look like?
Speaker 2: Her? She's been you know, she said that she she said she can't get four two thousand dollars for boattox, but she's four five thousand dollars for that horse. Yeah, a horse colls five thousand dollars to to to get them into a good stables, five thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 10: I need a horse, a horse that you can look young for six more months of your life.
Speaker 7: Life is fleeting, So I don't know. I might hit the boatox.
Speaker 2: Her con the condom might be like five.
Speaker 7: I got boatox. I'm fifty six.
Speaker 2: Right over here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all boats up, ackle.
Speaker 6: Pineapple will always be my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what.
Speaker 6: Not going on the show on Thursday.
Speaker 8: But then Tommy was gonna go on the show on Thursday.
Speaker 7: I was always on the tiny's favorite. That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Always.
Speaker 8: She always no, no, we're passed.
Speaker 7: Up divorce papers ready.
Speaker 6: That's fine, like I said, as long as I get to smell her breath afterwards botox.
Speaker 2: But the thing is she's gonna be here's the thing. What But the thing is that she says she's broke actually say she's broke, but.
Speaker 7: She why put it hard front Street? Why you put her blast? Let the lady be broken atle bit? Damn can I tell you.
Speaker 2: That she She's told me that.
Speaker 7: She's like, hey, Jake thought, so what's up?
Speaker 2: It's me?
Speaker 6: I just watch her mother said, if you have a good pussy.
Speaker 2: Oh look look at Chris.
Speaker 3: Haven't you noticed that everybody who's broke always decides to let you know they're broke, every single one of them. They have to, they have to explain it to the world. And I'm sort over there going me. I'd be embarrassed to him met that we ja admitting it.
Speaker 7: I've been broken. I never asked anyone.
Speaker 10: I look back at that time and like, I know people that ask people for helping them that I could ask the same people. And I'm like, damn, maybe I should. One time I ran out of gas and I didn't have any money to move my car. Now I got you know, I mean, now I get driven around.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris, are you doing a show today?
Speaker 3: No, I'm resting. I'm resting. I did too many shows yesterday twelve hours.
Speaker 2: What is what is? What is.
Speaker 5: Mean?
Speaker 3: It means it's a it's a greeting. It also means peace, It also means goodbye.
Speaker 7: It was great, great meeting. Oh you Andrea or Andrea, come do whatever you want? Oh the Christopher la. So we'll tell the time.
Speaker 10: I'm not wearing pants right now.
Speaker 6: I'm going only fans for everybody and Jay Cousin's chat. That's right, do you well, guys have a free subscription to my only fans.
Speaker 2: You know what? I really will?
Speaker 8: You love that echo Pineapple. He's so cute with that.
Speaker 6: Tommy Jordan's cute.
Speaker 8: Temmy gone.
Speaker 6: Oh he's gone.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I think he's I.
Speaker 6: Gotta go because he's gonna message me on my fans.
Speaker 8: He followed me back on X and seconds he followed me back to a week later.
Speaker 2: I think too, do you guys hear me? Yes, sir, alright, I think it's time. It's time. I'm going to end.
Speaker 4: Jake, make sure Friday night, dude, come hang out with us?
Speaker 2: All right? All right? Can you hear us?
Speaker 8: I can hear you?
Speaker 6: Everybody follow up. He's our favorite.
Speaker 2: Andrea.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna you guys gonna come Friday as well?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: It depends on who's drinking, whoever.
Speaker 7: You want to be.
Speaker 4: I just know that we got Brett Michaels. It's gonna be the movie we're gonna be watching.
Speaker 2: I forget what.
Speaker 4: Literally letter from Death Roads.
Speaker 6: Right Friday is the usual day that I go and slet myself out.
Speaker 3: So maybe exactly exactly no, no.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, love you guys.
Speaker 11: You good talking to you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks Jake, and we