Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with River Scott and Mike Benyon Row And I've.
Speaker 2: Watched those sheets like three times, but you can still tell. Hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud. You're weekly a lighthearted look at the world through a slightly glittery kaleidoscope. I'm River Scott and here with me today. It's someone who understands their arts and their elbow, but only because of the gap. It's Mike boobs out ho Hello, darling, how are you hello?
Speaker 3: It's a big gap.
Speaker 4: And is one slightly hairier than the other.
Speaker 1: I do have very hairy arms.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lie.
Speaker 1: My art is like a forest.
Speaker 4: Delightful. So good to be back. This is the high class chat that I've missed. You know. How have you been okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Getting through? How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not bad?
Speaker 4: Faffing about in the little dangley. You have got my dangle on today, thought i'd you know, shows it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: And my pearl necklace, as I say, someone's giving you a pearl necklace as usual.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: So what have you got for me today, Mike?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm bringing you a story about something wholesome, well, something for a hole and then we're going to get all crafty and crafty queens.
Speaker 4: Oh I do love a crafty queen.
Speaker 2: We even have a game that you can play along with the own but on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV and if you want to catch up on previous episodes you can binge them all.
Speaker 4: Just look for Sturing the cud on YouTube.
Speaker 1: And you can see the names of people have reached out and touched es in your unusual ways, going along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 3: But now it's time for River in the show.
Speaker 1: Is all right, we'll get it.
Speaker 4: You go to the gym, keep getting kicked out, I'll tell you anyway. So you know the Glass Blood Queen Awards, Yeah, remember those.
Speaker 3: I'm aware of their work.
Speaker 4: Okay, good? And are you aware of Patty Lapoone.
Speaker 1: I love Patty la Poe for two reasons. Okay, she's an icon and her name sounds a little bit rude.
Speaker 4: It does, doesn't it. It could be a euphemism Patty Lapolee. Well, anyway, Patty Lapone there she is. Bless her.
Speaker 2: She was in that Marvel's Agatha All Along, which was actually quite good, which I think was mostly because it had a skinny twink in it and it had her being like an icon. And also it had nothing to do with all the other Marvel movies really because they're.
Speaker 1: All there was a link there, but it was very much a last bit of the episode kind of thing. Last episode, that's the link.
Speaker 2: Seems Yeah, that's enough, go enjoyed that. Anyway, she popped in to the to the Gloo Awards. She wasn't Its just sense of surprise appearance. What makes it sound like she just kind of wandered past. Have you got a minute?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just got a drinking very rhianna.
Speaker 3: Going towards the toilet, got through the wrong door, Like shit, I love.
Speaker 2: That though all the other way like dot Cotton, She's just got a cup ofd in a cigarette and she just like.
Speaker 4: All right whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she was there, she made a surprise appearance, and she included iconic quotes from RuPaul's Drag Race as well as historic lgbt Q plus activists. Well, yeah, she quoted Angela Davis, I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change.
Speaker 4: I am changing the things I cannot accept. All right, good quote?
Speaker 2: Yep, she quoted Harvey Milk coming out is the most political thing you can do.
Speaker 4: No, no, please, don't shoot me. Ah oh no, she didn't rest of that quote.
Speaker 3: I don't think he said no, no, don't shoot me.
Speaker 1: I think he was just shot, wasn't he Well you should.
Speaker 4: Probably said, ah, oh burger.
Speaker 2: He wasn't English anyway, This is probably importation.
Speaker 4: Shall we crash on? And then some drag dragwayagway daga.
Speaker 2: He did some Dragways stuff as well, like you're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista. And if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you're gonna love somebody else?
Speaker 4: Now? All right, fine? Like she was at this thing, she was doing some quotes.
Speaker 2: I think apparently the audience reaction was massive applause and lots of like splush on social media because she's saying memes basically.
Speaker 3: Oh look, popular culture.
Speaker 1: I'm young, I'm down with the kids fans.
Speaker 4: Quote said Patty the Pone reciting Dragways Dwagway. I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: I had a bit of a bad pone myself. Reciting drag race quotes is the cultural reset we need?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: How is her reciting some quotes a cultural reset. But it's like if I were a fan there, I think I would have said, are you and well, do we need to call an ambulance?
Speaker 4: If you like? You wander in and you just start quoting other people and wander off again, like.
Speaker 3: She's gone to the bar. She was on the way to the toilet.
Speaker 4: Got lots Anyway, I don't know what the point of that was.
Speaker 3: Pat Opponent, Glad Awards.
Speaker 4: Cool, Yeah, crash it on story too, Kick Connor and Charles Melton. Do you know who they are?
Speaker 1: I do know who one of those is?
Speaker 4: Okay, well they shared a kiss.
Speaker 1: You want one of those is in heart Stopper?
Speaker 4: Oh lovely not gob Stopper. No, that's the other one, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on a specialist website.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's a film called Warfare there they are, Oh dear. They both look about twelve and also they don't Neither of them looked like they were ready for that photo to be taken.
Speaker 1: Just kind of want little lines up saying how tall they are a little number.
Speaker 2: That's a bit guess who as well? They've got very generic faces, haven't they? Like they could be AI if you didn't know that they were real people. They could have been put together by AI.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to prove that they're not.
Speaker 4: That's true anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently there's a gritty war Iraq, a gritty Iraq war drama coming out, and they've got a snug in it. It's described as a brief, passionate, emotionally charged kiss in one scene.
Speaker 4: There we go, that's that in the film?
Speaker 1: No, that's then just kissing in public.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, that doesn't look like it's in the film unless it's a very low unless it is the one I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: But there's there's tension in that face. That's not an enjoyable passionate kiss.
Speaker 4: It looks like Yeah, it looks like that looks like two rugby players who've lost a.
Speaker 3: Bet that's kissing his net.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so is this actually in the film. So they do kiss in the film, I believe, all right, And then they did a quick snog.
Speaker 3: And kiss him.
Speaker 2: Now all right, a passionate, emotionally charged kiss scene which is very brief, but it sparked strong responses.
Speaker 1: So all right, many guess where the strong responsors were from.
Speaker 4: Or loins?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it wasn't there wasn't the political left, was it? Not?
Speaker 3: Surprisingly?
Speaker 2: But then see when it's like it's a brief it's a brief scene to beef kiss in one scene that's not really It's not like the whole film is gay or anything. I'm all right, well, they're just going to crop that out for any market that doesn't like the gays, aren't they so?
Speaker 4: But then.
Speaker 2: Many praise the scene for queer visibility in traditionally hyper masculine genre.
Speaker 4: But again, it's just a quick snug. It wasn't even snug as oh, we're dead spoilers. I don't know. I'm not going to watch it, get less of a fact.
Speaker 2: To be honest, two people, two pretty twinkie boys have a bit of a snug in a film that doesn't make any difference at all to the plot and will be cut out for any audience that might not like it. He said he was proud of the role and felt safe filming the scenes because he's acting. He's not actually in a war zone. Probably, yeah, anyway, crashing on.
Speaker 1: Just throwing shit about now.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's how passionately I feel about not caring about this film. Okay, crushing on third thing, Liza Minelly, not Lisa with a with an because Lisa with the S is like, I'm definitely having a pattular pone moment anyway, Yeah, she's going.
Speaker 1: To be how are you if Lee was here to do that? So I just have to do Okay, that's the impression of Laza.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: Written here on my card it says big news. Okay, Liza Minelli is to appear in drag Race season seventeen finale.
Speaker 1: Oh it's kind of big news, is it. She's still alive, that's big news.
Speaker 2: She will guests Starr in season seventeen finale Reaul's Drag Race, which will air in April.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: She'll be honored with the Giving Us Everything Lifetime Achievement Award. Christ That looks like a muppet version of Liza and La or now, actually it looks a bit like if you if this was taken into this picture was taken entirely out of context, I could see this in some kind of weird horror movie, a bit like death becomes her, but instead of drinking the potion, RuPaul's character is just physically drawing the life energy out of Liza.
Speaker 1: And this is Lisa's grabbing hold of ms forearm. There just got the rum outlet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just kind of it very much looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like RuPaul is drawing the life energy out of Liza and leaving her a husk of a human.
Speaker 1: And all lives has just started doing that to RuPaul.
Speaker 4: And it's going to go the other way.
Speaker 1: It's just started though, So this is the Yeah, she's not well, no, but.
Speaker 2: She's been doing drag race for so long now, I mean she's not going to start. Okay, Well she's old, isn't she. Yeah, well, this is a lifetime Achievement award. I didn't know when did RuPaul start giving out.
Speaker 1: Awards lifetime achievement awards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but to me, like a lifetime achievement award is stop. Now you're done, Like you've done enough, Like you have achieved your lifetime is done. Go have a sit down, maybe have a holiday. Yeah, she's not getting up, is the thing. But like why is RuPaul giving out awards?
Speaker 3: So I think this is because of is that a screen between the two them.
Speaker 1: It's like you may touch Lazer, but she may she may touch you, but you may not touch her. They did this roast thing where they give an honorary award to someone and then they roast the drag Queen's roast the person, So it could be a.
Speaker 4: Roast thing basically be elder abuse at this point, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she goes willingly.
Speaker 4: It's her own help, right, dear? All right? So okay, uh yeah, it's a slow news week.
Speaker 1: Sorry, thanks for I'm very excited to see if she's still alive.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you're welcome, Mike, and stay tuned because after the break we're going to have a look at what Mike's been googling this week.
Speaker 4: In the buzz.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, you are watching Chewing the Cud and now we get ready for eleven minutes of dick jokes as opposed to everything else we've done so far.
Speaker 5: Mike the buzz, Why is that an aggressive thing?
Speaker 3: So, Michael the Buzz, IM just.
Speaker 2: Trying to inject some excitement, some dynamism, Okay, being a bit professional.
Speaker 1: I just read a little bit.
Speaker 4: These seats Scotch guarded.
Speaker 1: No, we've had to replace that chair.
Speaker 4: I did wonder why it smelt like that in here. I just thought it was a smell.
Speaker 1: No, our normal chair has been taken away to be drag clean. So we've got temperare generated tracing because we want it back. Okay, Intimate fun objects same to you, like sex toys. Oh go on then like back in the room now, now we're back in the room.
Speaker 2: Flanged end, learn that the hard way. He needs to have a flanged end on it, and.
Speaker 1: Make sure it's not any sort of like dints and things are smooth.
Speaker 4: No glass nothing glass, nothing glass.
Speaker 1: Hollow glass, solid glasses fine, not safety glass because that shatters.
Speaker 3: Anyways.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's been a study and research about them, right and finding with you.
Speaker 4: Have you done your own research on them? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: No, because this is about the UK Ye I very rarely venture outside my O bedroom with these things, not never, very rarely, And it's about finding the average length and therefore the towel that takes the biggest sex toys.
Speaker 2: Okay, that seems like a yeah, the science, some scientists have done this. We've cured cancer, have we Yeah, all of that sort of cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, world piece is sorted.
Speaker 2: Climate change, all that shit's done right in that case, Yeah, let's measure dildos, go for it.
Speaker 1: So where do you think I'm that lovely blackened out map of the UK The biggest dildos user.
Speaker 2: Well, I am from Doncaster and there was always a thing knocking around about cast might be something in the water, because apparently a lot of the boys around there were blessed in that area, if not in any other I'd say biggest dildos either in the big cities because they're all dirty perverts in big cities everyone knows that, or out in the countryside somewhere because they just can't get enough and there's nothing else to do on a Saturday night, so they just slowly go in from pinky finger to traffic cone.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So so basically, I don't know. That was a lot of words for I don't know, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: We had a thought process, yeah, helpful.
Speaker 2: And I talked about how boys from Doncaster have got really big dicks.
Speaker 1: But you moved there where you.
Speaker 4: Moved, I moved. I moved away from there, thank you very much. I was born there how day.
Speaker 1: So Hereford is the place that has is the biggest bill doos okay, with an average size of seven point thirteen inches.
Speaker 4: Gosh, still quite Dogcaster's on the list.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for that number six.
Speaker 4: Doncaster, Oh, I mean that's fine. Jersey it's number two, right, that's almost French, though you can't trust them.
Speaker 1: Wigan, Halifax, Inverness. So we've got a mixture, Hell, Hampstead, a mixture of cities and in the middle of where kind of places.
Speaker 4: I mean they all seem quite middle of nowhere places to me. None of those are.
Speaker 2: I mean, Peterborough is quite a big city, but it's miserable, so you'd need something to wake up to, you wouldn't. Yeah, it's not places people want to be like. Yeah, oh I live in Peterborough. I'm going to stay in bed and just go to town on myself rather than deal with the reality of my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I can't blame him, really can't fault him anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Inverness, that's I mean, it's dark six months of the years up there, and we've all met.
Speaker 4: We've all met ven, haven't we.
Speaker 2: Well, No, he's not from in I don't He's Scottish, it's all. I just wanted to elude something about our friend.
Speaker 4: Now I feel bad.
Speaker 3: I don't to milk that later, not actually milking, but well that's I.
Speaker 4: Am a drink.
Speaker 3: Too, it's fine anyway.
Speaker 1: So smaller towns and cities exabit a higher use of bigger sex toys.
Speaker 2: Is that because in bigger cities you think you could probably get someone with one, there's more chance of having a more diverse array of pain on offer. So in smaller cities you're like, we haven't really got what I want. I've got a bit of a niche going on, so I'll have to order one in.
Speaker 1: We believe. So the research didn't go into the reasons why. It just basically said, wap out your sex toys.
Speaker 4: Let's especially they're holding out for more funding. That's what that is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, apparently the average penis size the UK is approximately five point six three inches, meaning that these people in these cities are size queens.
Speaker 2: So it's about five and a half inches, isn't it. Well yeah, it's about right, about five inches.
Speaker 3: That's nine yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's about fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're playing one potato too potatoes, remember two potato three?
Speaker 4: Just remember an X of mine?
Speaker 3: Soorry, carry on, very thin arms. How do you feel about chocolate?
Speaker 4: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, I said, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 4: Did you want some.
Speaker 1: Specifically a mars bar.
Speaker 4: Are you again not offering me a mars bar?
Speaker 1: I'm not offering as I feel about a mars bar.
Speaker 4: I would love a mars bar.
Speaker 1: Yes please, Okay, wonderful you're not getting one, just asking you where do you like them? Well, shoppers in B and M that well known right establishment, live life, love everywhere. I've been getting very excited over the return of a mars bar, which is the raspberry mars bar. The face, carry on, what's with that face?
Speaker 2: It's we've run out of ideas for stuff. We're just smashing things together now there's nothing new. We couldn't just make a new bar. You've got to get a Mars bar and turn it raspberry.
Speaker 1: It's like when they love it raspberry, just that you know, the nougar anything at the.
Speaker 4: Bottom, all right.
Speaker 2: It's like when dairy milk has like, oh, this one's got biscoff in it. Like why it's because they're all member that's in the same factory, so they could just go like that and oh this one's got popping candy and jelly beans in it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I like the disc of chocolate one that they launched pure and simply because they already have bisc off biscuits with chocolate. Yeah, they've just changed the ratio.
Speaker 2: They did one a few years ago that was like ritz crackers with chocolate on and like, okay, sure, why not be on the same fact, it's massive factory. Just sprain chocolate left, right and center and see how it tastes. That's gone weird in my head already. Carry on, please, like a shop you would go to for food stuffs?
Speaker 3: What some people do? Do you get food in B and M?
Speaker 4: I thought it was like cleaning products and like.
Speaker 3: The diffood, well food and wine.
Speaker 4: Wine. I was about to say toilet.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, like cleaning products, like toilet cleaner, and then you said whine and those two they seem like they'd be very close together on the shelves.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, and have got a good selection of wines, I said, a good selection, not a selection of good but yeah, it's one pound per bar, A pound for a Mars bar all long with an ETP, so it's not that much more.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know I'm shouting into my microphone. I've gone a little bit on unprofession A pound for a Mars bar.
Speaker 4: Burn it down.
Speaker 1: What the mars bar.
Speaker 4: Yes, all dribbling.
Speaker 3: And if you want to burn something, dad, so you go all dribbley. Why do not share that with us? We are at the social media.
Speaker 4: Do not share what's gone dribbling with us on social media? Thank you very much? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Do I want to see it? And it brings us nicely to our story.
Speaker 4: Of the week of christ ow story of the week.
Speaker 3: What do you do in the morning? So what's your morning routine?
Speaker 2: I swear, roll over and wait for the afternoon. No, I get up and go to the gym. Usually that's where I've got these going on, you know. Boo, all right, we get it, let's get those Yeah, there we go. Yeah, let's get a bit of that. Yeah, okay, I'm very single.
Speaker 1: So it's about influencers morning routine called Ashton Hall.
Speaker 4: Could not care less? Sorry, sorry, sorry, carry on.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very influencer, goes to the gym a lot.
Speaker 2: You'd have to as a fitness influence. You're so much of a fitness employer. If you just sat on your arse on eight pizza, would you.
Speaker 1: Is a good fitness I want to influencing and being really bad at fitness. I could do that job today.
Speaker 3: We're going to be a kebab for breakfast, a cold. We're going to ignore the salad and the.
Speaker 4: Sauce is tears. It's going to think about my life and cry onto a kebab and then eat it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that used to be my Sunday mornings.
Speaker 3: But we could leave the keb instead of a man. That's what you would have wanted.
Speaker 1: Too much insight there. Ashton Hall was fitness instructor, bringins his day at three fifty two am, very specific time.
Speaker 3: Okay. He removes his mouth tape. Who's taping her mouth?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't like to keep it taped?
Speaker 3: And then nose tape?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, And then a bag and driggle water. He does push ups on his balcony, similar to go to the gym.
Speaker 3: He then engages in reading and journaling.
Speaker 4: It's euphromism. He's having a wank, that's what that is.
Speaker 3: And then he shoves his face in a bowl of ice water multiple times.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would do that too if I had to talk to him for more than ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like you see, the thing is ice on the face first in the morning. John Crawford's is this like.
Speaker 4: When people get a couple of spoons out of the fridge.
Speaker 3: I demented beads.
Speaker 4: I did that once. It was extremely uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Did you go right and demented beads?
Speaker 4: That hurts to bed because because you could? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, face the horrors of life. So yeah, he basically from three point fifty two till nine am, he's doing his morning routine.
Speaker 4: When he starts working, that's five hours.
Speaker 1: Of morning routine. It's good that he's got nothing else better to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean does then he go back to bed? Is that his day?
Speaker 1: No, he goes to work at that point.
Speaker 4: I thought he was an influencer will work.
Speaker 1: But the routine has taken over six hundred and seventy seven million views.
Speaker 4: Is that lots of people going, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? All? Right? Yeah, fair enough?
Speaker 1: So yeah, so weldn Ashton for doing buggerall that's all from the bulls this week.
Speaker 2: I feel like he really needs, I was gonna say, more, to do more in his life. Maybe he just needs to slap well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere. That's cool.
Speaker 1: We have a game for to play along with another game of the week.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Chewing the Could with me. River Scott's and my good friend Mike bend it back slow. Now this is the part where we play a.
Speaker 4: Challenging game of list it with our very own list writer off your pop go on.
Speaker 5: List day of the week.
Speaker 1: So we're going to play list it, which is where I give River a little my fingers disappearing.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's creepy.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit with maybe someone's gone back in town and inter favor with my parents meeting, which you know will be interesting because their cousins they won't. But I'm going to give you a topic and you have to give me ten things within thirty seconds from that list.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Probably not, but.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I want ten things in thirty seconds that you'd find in a leather daddy's closet.
Speaker 2: In a leather daddy's closet, okay, start the clock. Go oh, A chapeau, a leather cap, some kind of waistcoating things, some chaps at least one bound and gag twink, some leather oil to keep things clean and supple.
Speaker 4: A spanky thing like a paddle type thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was going to accept a spanky thing about you.
Speaker 2: Would Yeah, right, I've got four mores to go. Oh, some shiny boots, some boot shiny, some leather.
Speaker 1: Polish, leather, polish.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've come. Sorry, that's all i've got.
Speaker 3: So you've got are you out of ten?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 1: Which is a respectable school? Not a winning school, but a respectable. So the next one went to a list of ten things within thirty seconds of euphemisms for a late night hook up.
Speaker 4: A late night hook up, okay, A gentleman caller h ordering takeout. Oh, I don't know that. A booty call. You've got you put me on the spot, putting someone on the spot.
Speaker 3: That's not that. No, that's not allowing that one.
Speaker 4: Oh, I lost it banging a stranger.
Speaker 1: I would have accepted hook up.
Speaker 4: I think I did say hook up, didn't I know.
Speaker 1: It was in the question you said who that's not? That's not you late night.
Speaker 4: I think I was just swearing randomly at that point.
Speaker 1: I think you just went to the swell. I like gentlemen caller.
Speaker 4: I like a gentleman caller.
Speaker 3: It sounds for it's like, are they courting? Was my grand's favorite thing? S Are they Are they courting? No, they're just a gentleman.
Speaker 4: Caller hanging like the back gate in a galey.
Speaker 1: I want a new list ten things again within thirty seconds of drag. Names that could be inspired by household objects.
Speaker 2: And go, uh household of us, patty o'door, patio furniture.
Speaker 4: That's two. They're very similar, mind related. Lou roll like lou roll Yeah, mister Sheen, will that do?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Because put all right?
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm bad at I'm bad at this.
Speaker 2: You know you think, as a professional writer this would be right up my alley, but apparently not.
Speaker 4: Sopha set, Sophie set, No, that was a rework, Sophie set.
Speaker 2: I want to take three, three and a half, three and a half, Yeah, I got Sophie said, it's a four point all right, all right, it's only four.
Speaker 3: Either down?
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's one? All right? That's what more? You say that as if like that's the answer, like you want to I gave you four, you gave me one, and you had like as long as it took to research the thing in the first place. Have you got have you got six more to trot out to really show me up?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: No question, no further question.
Speaker 3: I'm not on trial here.
Speaker 1: I have another list all right.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be easier than coming up with ten drag names in thirty seconds?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: There, I want ten ways to say I'm gay without saying I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm on the other bus. I play for the other team. I'm a sausage jockey. I'm an uphill gardener. I'm an evening botanist.
Speaker 4: That's a real one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I I like my toast butters. On the other side. I played the left handed piccolo.
Speaker 4: What me, I don't know. I'm making them up. I like to tickle the ivories even all right, Okay, I play the pink obo. That's two musical instruments. Does that count? That's okay, all right. I like banging the big gay drum. I like riding big hardcocks. Okay, that's not part of the game. That was just you know, he's just just mentioning sten stuff. What about a friend of Dorothy for about them? That's a classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's another one. I would have got there eventually. Like you only wanted ten, You're gonna give me thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: It's about if you can finish quickly. Talky about finishing quickly.
Speaker 1: I want tend things now that you could say inappropriately while watching Eurovision.
Speaker 4: Cool? Uh? What that would be an appropriate thing to say during during Europe.
Speaker 3: If you're on your own, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't watch Eurovision. It's something you do with friends. I don't have any friends. No, I'm drawing a blank on that one. I'm sorry, love, you've lost me. I've got on the list. Or just want to like wait out the clock and then mock me, Just mock you now if you want, you know, I know you're busy, clearly if you're coming up with games like this, I.
Speaker 1: Have paid no researchers for this.
Speaker 4: Almost two minut so googling went into this.
Speaker 1: This game almost thirty seconds of Chad schipt In.
Speaker 2: This game, we're burning the world, but we're creating some mediocre comedy in the in the mediocre, well comedy was more.
Speaker 3: Mediocre? Is a stretch? Okay? So ten things not to say it pride?
Speaker 4: Do you do you do pride? I suppose, all right, ten things not to say it pride, but.
Speaker 1: Would definitely say after three drinks, Uh, oh.
Speaker 2: That outfits far too small. I think I shagged his boyfriend, Like, what's your name again? Did we have sex in the in the club?
Speaker 4: Is that my drink? Now? That's definitely my drink? Do you want to step outside.
Speaker 1: People for a drink?
Speaker 3: What you're propositioning people will a confused drink? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna get it where you can vote. Uh? What else would I say it? Pride? You look familiar? Did I meet you in a dark room once?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Why don't you and five of your favorite friends come around to mind later? So none of these.
Speaker 1: Things, none of these things was specific to Pride. There could be any Saturday night for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wanna say no points? Okay, no, Well, have you got any examples of ship that I could have said?
Speaker 3: How about.
Speaker 1: Unusual places to hide? A strap on bill?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Inside you is not one?
Speaker 4: Well, that's just wiped out all ten of my that's not new places to hide if.
Speaker 3: Bathroom cabinet.
Speaker 4: Okay, So in.
Speaker 2: A bar, under a table, under the pillow in the bathroom, Yeah, it's in the bath.
Speaker 4: In the dog's chew toy.
Speaker 1: Box, because that's ncas a dog chew toy. You don't clearly don't have a dog. If a dog gets old of a dill door, a dog has got a new chew toy.
Speaker 4: I haven't got a dog or a dildo. So you know, I never needed one other places to hide a dildo using it as a curtain rail.
Speaker 3: What got very small?
Speaker 4: Have curtains in your house? All right?
Speaker 3: I've got very big windows.
Speaker 1: That a double end of well could spare you in half.
Speaker 4: So big your window is. I suppose.
Speaker 2: We've all learned about you in the size of your window. It's more more of a marm door than a window.
Speaker 1: I want to wine window at home.
Speaker 3: You want to wine window like a glory hole, but with wine.
Speaker 4: The best kind of glory whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, Okay, that's enough for now. Stick around because coming up after this short break, we're going.
Speaker 1: To get a craft on in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: You are still inexplicably watching River and Mike on chewing the cold. Now it's time to spend eleven minutes of our finite life on this weird little planet making something in something, just making something in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 1: Apparently I have been told I have to cover up the blue plaster with the yellow thing. People are getting very upset with my finger disappearing.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, you should at least buy him a drink first.
Speaker 1: Why, and too, I have been inspired by your choice of outfit today for the crafty queens. So yes, I'm just gonna leave it there. So all right, you go to the gym.
Speaker 3: We know, right, anyway, we're going to.
Speaker 4: Make something beautiful that seems unlikely.
Speaker 3: It's happened very all likely. So what we need to say. I've got a couple of little things. Okay.
Speaker 1: The first thing we're going to use is a sheet of a full paper.
Speaker 3: Okay. Now, what I want you to do is on the top edge.
Speaker 4: This portray on landscape. Let's get let's let's start, okay, So in landscape mode, landscape mode okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Along the top edge.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're just just edging right. You want maybe just maybe a centimeter, okay, going along of pattern or color, pattern or color. Yeah, so I'm giving you some some coloring pens. All right, so just like maybe top centimeter, two centimeters. I don't the top I'll just patent color. Okay, I'll leave it to your imagination.
Speaker 4: What you do. I think you can all imaginate. When I'm going to draw, it's going to be knobs. Okay.
Speaker 3: It's very upset when you see it.
Speaker 4: Then, I've never been upset to see a knob, well.
Speaker 1: Disappointed maybe, yeah, if you I'm not.
Speaker 4: Quite good.
Speaker 3: Every penis is unique, so it's.
Speaker 4: Okay, And yet somehow they all look the same.
Speaker 3: They're like angry old men. Legs just be just you just okay?
Speaker 4: Does it curve violently to one side?
Speaker 3: It's well, I could caught through a bit like a pig.
Speaker 1: I did actually hook.
Speaker 2: Up with a guy whose dick curved through all three planes. It was really bizarre. Did you get and he was He was a lovely guy and the sex was fine, but yeah, climing up or to the side, it kind of did both.
Speaker 4: It was yeah, not like dramatically, It wasn't like actually just a.
Speaker 2: Corks group, but it definitely moved through all three planes in a way I wasn't expecting. I don't know where I'm going with that particular story. Feel free to crash on.
Speaker 3: I was just letting you keep going.
Speaker 4: That's a mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why you were enjoying yourself.
Speaker 3: We were all learning something new, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we were connecting some of it.
Speaker 4: Drawn some knobs.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've drawn some knobs. I've done blocks of color, all right, Okay, So now what I wanted to do right this is where you're gonna be absettely lots of knobs. Is I want you to cut along the shortredge into strips?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: How big or small? Mind?
Speaker 3: You want the strips to be around?
Speaker 4: About?
Speaker 3: Is that big?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Is that that sends to me?
Speaker 3: That sounds to me that's a fingernail.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna some of these knobs are going to be cut. That's okay, Yeah, nothing wrong with it. I mean I prefer among cut like it seals in the flavor a bit more.
Speaker 4: But to each their own.
Speaker 3: Choice has been made there anyway. So from that point, I think you've got enough there river. That's okay.
Speaker 4: I've only got one more to do, so carry on. Okay.
Speaker 1: What you want to do is you want to trim them down to about half the length. At this point it feels like a waste of paper.
Speaker 3: It does, doesn't it? And time and life and all of those things.
Speaker 4: More and the Internet's time. We're wasting everyone's time, right, okay? So what minute? What is to half length? Now?
Speaker 3: So it half all of them? All of them?
Speaker 4: Okay, So can do them all at once, or.
Speaker 1: Do them all at once or in like a small batch. I did them as a group.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so they all want to be roughly the same length.
Speaker 1: Roughly the same length.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do like it rough or we do like doing it as a group.
Speaker 4: Takes a lot of the pressure off.
Speaker 1: So the next thing we're going to do is I've given you a long stick.
Speaker 4: Yeah I saw that. I wonder what that was about, and.
Speaker 3: A piece of string.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Okay, what I wanted to do is tire a little loop in the end of the string.
Speaker 4: Hang on, I'm still cutting me knobs, right, try tire looping a bit of string.
Speaker 1: Yep, So we've got a little loop, and then thread it through and then tie off. So we don't want to make this a permanent attachment.
Speaker 4: Okay, so loop in me string.
Speaker 1: So basically you fix the string to it, yeah, and then tighten it up so it's nice and tight but not permanent.
Speaker 4: Is that too high up the stick?
Speaker 1: That's probably little bit too high up the stick because you went a little bit, but not not a lot by that. We can go from that.
Speaker 3: Now with these little strips.
Speaker 4: What you've done, now, I know there we.
Speaker 1: With these little strips of paper. What we're going to do is we're going to twist them round the stick. And the string starting at the non patent colored end. Right, okay, twisted twist twist.
Speaker 4: Right have I do I need more string on the end? Do I need more length?
Speaker 3: You string need to cover the length of the stick.
Speaker 4: It does just that's fine, Yeah, all right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So with the paper, you're going to twist the twisted twisted twist twist all the way up to the knob, all the way up to the thing that you're colored in or drawn, and then at that point you want to add a teeny tiny drop of super duper glue to glue it down.
Speaker 4: This does not seem like the kind of thing I should be allowed to do. That's all right. I didn't need to use that hand for the next week anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, drives quite quickly, so okay.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's super glue. It's quite famous for that. Hey what no, I'm still sticking it, still sticking the glue tube to my hand.
Speaker 3: Ah, how are you not able to do this?
Speaker 4: Can't touch anything? Now?
Speaker 3: I can't touch this, do.
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: Can't touch It's going to.
Speaker 2: Do the loreene kind of euphoria crab dance till it's dried and try again. All Right, I've glued it to the paper, which is glued to the table.
Speaker 4: This ends badly, This ends really ship.
Speaker 3: Okay there, okay, so once you've done that with lots of paper strip.
Speaker 4: Stop saying that. Once you've done this, once you've done that, shut up.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you have completed that task.
Speaker 1: Shut it, you slag.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of in recipes where you've got like the first bit and then it says, meanwhile, d.
Speaker 3: Bone of quail.
Speaker 1: So we're going to just push the little things that you've made off the stick.
Speaker 4: It can bloody weight. I'm not done wrapping bits of paper with knobs drawn on a round a.
Speaker 3: Stick, stick and string.
Speaker 4: Oh it's the string I have to stick again.
Speaker 3: It's fine, we'll just keep just.
Speaker 4: Right done it. Yeah? What now?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know you peel the string off and thottle things you wrap around off the stick? What so you just this just slide them.
Speaker 4: Off right, so they're still on the string.
Speaker 1: It's not on the string, but not on the stick, right, very tight on that one.
Speaker 4: No, they've all glued to stick.
Speaker 3: I've got to splinter, have a little bracelet, I have knobs.
Speaker 4: I could have just super glued the paper directly to my finger, because that was happening anyway, And if I glued it to my wrist instead of my finger, I'd be ahead of you.
Speaker 3: A little bracelet, a necklace if you kept going.
Speaker 1: Remember, if you can't get any peanut or any vegin or anything in between, you could be a crafty queen.
Speaker 3: Little necklacy thing.
Speaker 4: Shit stuck to me hands.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault, you're not delicate. Okay, Well that's almost the end of the show for now. But on screen now you can see how contact details. It's at the cud tv.
Speaker 3: On social media.
Speaker 1: If you want to catch one previous episode, you can always give us a binge on YouTube look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 4: Thank you for watching and we will see you next week. Bye.