Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Black Girl Experience.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Jasin Danielle, and I have a very very special guest with me today. I have my homegirl, Diana from Detroit to Dallas, and this bitch period what welcome?
Speaker 1: Welcome?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I feel like I should be looking at you were just looking at the TV and I can't see y'all. I got these on just for the vibes. Put your lips on the mic. I'm sure you're.
Speaker 1: Familiar, bitch speaking to the vibe.
Speaker 2: No, no, I just got my little glasses on for the vibes. But I really can't see shit right now. It's crazy. I'm not high, guys, don't worry. Yeah, So welcome to Dallas.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Even though it's fucking cold. I wasn't expecting that it is.
Speaker 2: It's cold as fuck, cold as fuck here. She was asking and like, I don't know, maybe a week or so ago, like what's what's the weather? Like I'm like, girl, just bring a jacket in, like some boots, but no, she is, it's given detrait, right, give it given Detroit. I will say, I feel like Texas wouldn't know winter if it hit it in the face though, because the other day we were supposed to have a winter mix which was supposed to be like rain and snow, and it really didn't do sit.
Speaker 1: It just rained really bad and it.
Speaker 3: Was about it. It was a blizzard and it's nothing on the ground. Yeah yeah, so yeah, they wouldn't know what to do because that one nothing.
Speaker 1: It ain't shit. And then everybody was like, oh my god, I'm so scared. I don't know how to drive in the snow. Like yeah, I was like, I'm going to get my hair retwisted. I don't know about y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm on the road, Okay, should we driving deeper shit than that? That one nothing?
Speaker 1: So what are you doing here in Dallas?
Speaker 3: So I'm here, I'm a here stylist by the way, everybody, and I'm here taking a class that I'm we're excited about and you have just trying to elevate this year.
Speaker 2: I will say Dianna is true to her craft. How long you been doing here?
Speaker 3: What's this two thousand? So I've been doing here fourteen years?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be looking ahead because I don't I feel weird looking at I'm trying to look just to I don't know, I'm just looking ahead.
Speaker 2: I just feel weird looking this way. But no, fourteen years that's a long ass time.
Speaker 3: That is a long ass time.
Speaker 1: And what do you specialize in?
Speaker 3: I specialize and silk press, his color and haircuts. But I'm transitioning into doing.
Speaker 1: Short hair primarily y'all see the hair. Yeah you did y'all own hair.
Speaker 3: I actually have to fix it, girl, because I fucked.
Speaker 2: Up her shit looks good as herr hear, looks fly as fucked she got in the car. No, but yeah, Deanna been doing her thing. I feel like I've seen you, like through the years, like through your hair journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real. Yeah, and I've done just about everything, like everything. I can't even name nothing I haven't done. I don't even know what's your favorite thing to do with her?
Speaker 1: Color?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will have to say color. I will have to say color.
Speaker 2: I will say Deanna has always inspired me, even though I'm not really I'm not really a person that steps outside of the boxer does anything different, oh ever, but it's inspiring to see somebody that's willing to try new things and just has a different sense of style. So that's what I.
Speaker 3: Think, thank you. I appreciate that you.
Speaker 1: So we we're just gonna take it back. She's like, what we gonna be on here talking about like is.
Speaker 3: It my first time y'all?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, we're just kicking the ship, just kicking the ship.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna take you back to two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go there.
Speaker 1: The fact that we've probably known each other, like what is that like, oh, twenty.
Speaker 3: Almost twenty years since he'll be graduated in no age, so and I know you a little before that.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, Like, I never remember when I first met somebody.
Speaker 3: Ever, I know it was a little bit. I would say this. I feel like we got closer towards the end of our senior year. We just talked it up to two thousand and eight. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What what is your very first memory of me?
Speaker 3: I don't want to say it all.
Speaker 1: No, we're here. Put it on the floor. What's your very first memory?
Speaker 2: It couldn't have it couldn't have been nothing crazy your first memory.
Speaker 1: No, it couldn't have been nothing crazy first memory.
Speaker 3: I don't know you being that gross on the hirleading team. Yeah, but crazy times.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get there already know where she's going. She going straight to eighteen Night. She's going straight to eighteen night.
Speaker 3: That was some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just back it up.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and eight, Deanna went to Southfield a thrip, which was right down the street from Birmingham Gross anytimes Like, well, I just posted on Instagram, I said, from Detroit to Dallas. Yeah, niggas be from Detroit. But we really went to school in the suburbs, so we really did.
Speaker 1: We really did. But no, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I remember, like anytime that I would tell somebody that I went to girls, They'd be like, where's that at? And I'm like, do you know where Southfield A three is? It's literally a mile away, It's right down the street.
Speaker 1: That shit is so funny. But yeah, she went to Southfield a thrip and we met. I always say this.
Speaker 2: I feel like in life, I think you meet a lifetime friend from a relationship. I have another very close friend that I met like at the till end of my relationship with my baby daddy, and like me and her like best friends now and Damn and his I mean, you know, Ian and his best friends still best friends, but we I can't say we don't talk to them, but you know, you know what I'm saying, like, y'all, yeah, we don't fuck with them, but I still have a lifetime friend and the girl that I met through that relationship. And that's the same thing with you, Like Deanna is a lifetime friend. That shit is crazy, and we met, we really got close through I would say heartbreak a little bit someone well, not really well, I would say me, I don't know about damn.
Speaker 1: You ain't even got my friend till it was over. It was over.
Speaker 3: I would say, we went through a lot going through that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, okay, but you feel like we got closer through the heartbreak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I just know I met we I'm sorry, I'm name dropping. I'm name dropping today. I mean, everybody knows the situation, everybody, but.
Speaker 1: I don't. I do not remember the first time I met Deiana. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I feel like the earliest memory that I have of us, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know who house it was. I don't.
Speaker 2: No, we was never at Aaron house. It was like Roberts. I don't I can't even I don't know if it was like a grandma or somebody. It was somebody house.
Speaker 3: We used to be at what's it Daddy house, because I do remember going over there before. I don't know the only house that I remember Dary's driving over there. So it was.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in Detroit though it wasn't Stacey house. It was somebody We used to be at somebody house in Detroit. I don't know whatever the earliest. This is the earliest memory that I have. I just remember us being over there and this is kind of like, it's so funny. We was just talking about cast Tech holes in the car. We we were becoming fond of the cast Tech house. And that's just the earliest memory that I have. And I don't know at that time. I believe at that time like you and Darius was together, and I don't know, it was like, yeah, this is Deanna's Darius girlfriend, and I'm like okay, and then after that it was just like I feel like it was just us four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was for real.
Speaker 2: It was good, very good times, very good times. Do you have any other memories prior to eighteen hundred Nights?
Speaker 3: Mmm? You know, it's so crazy. I can't think of nothing prior to that night, and I said.
Speaker 2: I feel like And then I remember one time we was at the house and I think you had to go pick up Essence.
Speaker 1: She was in cheerleading or something. She was like, I gotta go pick up Essence.
Speaker 3: That shit used to get on my notes. So I was like, I don't give my fucking license to be taking this bitch everywhere I want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't think, no go get you like, like, no, I don't do it. Do you feel like you in? Essence was always close growing up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, That's one thing that my mom did insteall of us growing up. You and your sister are your first friends, and that's all y'all gonna have is each other. If not nobody, if y'all don't ever have friends, y'all each other friends. And this is what happened. I remember the story when we was kids. One time me and her got into it because Essence was such a fucking break and I think my mama heard her call me. No, I call her a bitch, and she called me one back, and she came here and.
Speaker 1: She's like, don't I don't want to ever hear you.
Speaker 3: Say that shit again. And we was like and then after that that was it. But I feel like as she's grown older, we are like so of course, like I said, we've always been close, but like since we become adults, Like that's my role dog, Like if I don't have no friends, my sister's my friend. Like I go to her and tell her every fucking thing, Like she knows everything before anybody else anything.
Speaker 1: Like I wish sister. Yeah, I wish I had a sister.
Speaker 3: Now she get on my mother fucking hers but that's my dog. No, I want to trade my sister for the world.
Speaker 1: So what do you think so being a young black woman.
Speaker 2: And experience and all the things that you've experienced in life. I don't know, just kind of explain or describe your situation growing up up, like just as a young woman, like going through relationships, going through all of that, and like where you are now, Like what was your experience.
Speaker 3: Like growing up as a black woman.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: I would say it wasn't bad, but I would say I was and like a couple of crazy situations. What else could I say?
Speaker 1: How did like the.
Speaker 2: We now your dad passed away when you was young, but like how did that type of stuff like affect you and just like what was your relationship with like with your mom growing up and all of that, Like how did that really?
Speaker 3: I had a great I still obviously do, but have a great relationship with my mom. But I think once my dad passed, she had to be both parents, so she was like really strict, like really strict. I couldn't go of places, I couldn't do a lot, and I always just be like, why are you like that? And it's like, now that I'm grown, I understand she was protecting me because he wasn't there. Yeah, so I get it now, especially seeing all this shit going on with these kids. I'm like, ain't no damn way I can do that. But I always thank my mom and dad. She's like, see you're saying and not you. I'm like, listen, we ain't going there.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful, but I had a good upbringing. My mom did everything she could even though my dad wasn't there. And I'm blessed because I would say, like my family on my dad's side, like they always thought okay because my dad was in the streets or whatever, so when he died, they didn't think my mom was gonna be able to keep everything a floating. She did, and they still be looking.
Speaker 2: Like period, okay, cause she was like, my baby's ain't And my mom had a rough upbringing too, so that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 3: She's always about to not let us go through things that she went through like she didne have the best of the childhood, so she I would get that to my mom, like even still to this day, she still do what she gotta do. No matter what she got to do, she gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you were a problem child growing up?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. No, No, my SI, No, neither me or my sister wasn't. I would have to say. So. They always say I was the one that had the attitude problem. Really yeah, they said I had an attitude hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't care, though, but.
Speaker 1: What I don't care.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't get that from you. I mean I don't know because I wouldn't. I didn't really know you in the growing up process for real. But you never sparked me as a type of person to have an attitude.
Speaker 3: But that's my mom. I mean, yeah, she would do. She only said that because I would do shit to I mean, she would do shit to your date me and who don't. That's part of being a teenager. What teenager? Don't have attitude? But I want a bad kid though.
Speaker 1: What was the best part of your teenage years?
Speaker 3: Best part? Hmmm, this gonna sound crazy. Doing crazy shit I wasn't supposed to do with my friends?
Speaker 1: Name it, name it. Tell us something crazy you was doing with your friends.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think all those parties go to in the hood.
Speaker 2: Wait, right, right, right right? Wait, what was the remember the Howard Johnson parties?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: What that the little hotel that Howard Johnson? First of all, like, wait, first of all, if you know you know, if you grew up in Detroit and went to school in South and whatever, you already know how them parties was in high school?
Speaker 1: Like snatching cartis next tale? Baby, it was a time, a.
Speaker 3: Time was had them bitch is getting snatched period Like it's not giving your ass like no, like a whole bunch of them be to death over a phone and some glass crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: That's what I said, Carti's in next tails nigga beating nassat our times outside. First of all, it was a that's why they stopped my sweet sixteen party?
Speaker 1: Did you come to my sweet sixteen?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: See that? Yeah, that was before that was my sweet sixteen party.
Speaker 2: It was right across from the Southfield to start south Field at the little apartment my auntie lived in a little place, and we had it in the.
Speaker 3: Little where I lived.
Speaker 2: It was it was I forgot the name of it, but it was like in the little club house.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Everybody was trying to get in that bitch and my daddy and his friends had to come police the motherfucking party.
Speaker 1: It was getting too wild.
Speaker 2: Too many niggas was pulling up my auntie like, Jazmin, why are these niggas coming? And they not coming with no gifts or nothing. They like y'all, y'all gonna have to start giving some money. After dough, I made like six hundred dollars or something like that. And then it just got too fucking crazy. And I guess what happened was one of the niggas tried to swing on my daddy friend outside, not knowing that my daddy is the yeah Detroit police partment, him and his friends. So it was a big old little brawl outside. Party was over, but it was lit.
Speaker 1: It was lit.
Speaker 3: I made I missed that. I would have loved to be there for that.
Speaker 1: It was lit. High schools.
Speaker 3: High school was cool, cool. I would try and go back. I would say that I forget.
Speaker 1: What would you change? What would you do over? Why would you keep it all the same?
Speaker 3: I would keep it the same. I would keep it the same. I won't change nothing. Mm hmmm. I wish, I wish. And it's so funny like being grown, a grown ass woman now, all the stuff like my parents and aunties I said, my parents, my mom and her friends and stuff were saying, way too listen, it's gonna be over soon and you're gonna wish it was there.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, damn, my daddy always made fun of me about that, like you guys used to be like, I wish.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to be grown. I can't baby, I can turn back to Hamson.
Speaker 3: I want to be grown no more. Being Being grown ain't all that? Baby is not fun. Adulting is skettle as hell.
Speaker 2: It is Why did I ever ask to be here? But it's also it's a vibe in itself. It's yeah, it's a different stage, it's a different.
Speaker 3: It's a different stage, and you go through a lot once you be coming a doul for real. We went through a lot as fucking kids, though, yeah, young, yeah, we went through a lot. Yeah yeah we did.
Speaker 1: But that's what I.
Speaker 2: Can appreciate about having a friend like Dianna's that I feel like we both seen each other transition through every stage of our life. And that's what I'll be trying to tell people, Like even like the last nigga that I fucked with, like a lot of times, I felt like he didn't understand me. I felt like he didn't really see me for me, And I'm like, you don't really know.
Speaker 1: I mean, he didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how long it takes to really get to know a person, But I'm like, you don't know me for real.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You don't really know the shit that I've been through.
Speaker 2: I'm like my homegirls that have been here since the beginning of time to have seen everything that happened with like me as a mom and all that, Like, you don't really know me like that.
Speaker 3: So but a person like Dianna knows me for real. So being there every step of the way ship with Anne was born, all of.
Speaker 2: That, all of that I will never forget. This moment always sticks out of my head. At my baby shower, I remember you was taking pictures of shit and afterwards you was like, Jasmine, you just look so happy. And I was like, because at that time, at that time, I'm not gonna lie. I was very happy. I was very happy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, you know, but I'm happy, I say, And I know you are. You should be a proud mom. Your son is awesome. And just to see him like grow up into like ship damn, a grown man. He's still keeping his grace up like that's that's good. And he's always been such a kid since he was little, and it's good to see that he still is himself, like he ain't changing for nobody, Like he's just being him. So that's what's up.
Speaker 2: And he noted they are kid. I seeing like Amelia grow up like they.
Speaker 3: He's so funny. Oh my god. Now she's now, she's still a good kid too. But she got a lot of personality, a lot of sass. She speaks her mind. She don't like something, she gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Leo too, right, Dianna's a Leo. Everybody le y'all slander here.
Speaker 1: Le Leo's aren't loyal as fuck. They are.
Speaker 3: They are about that word. I will say, loyalty has got me in trouble, but has benefited me too. But being yer has loyal loyal, being loyal has got me got me into a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I say that from my lives, well, friendships, niggas. Baby, I'm loyal to a nigga I am baby baby.
Speaker 1: Well mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I would say my first real relationship made me not really be that way like that no more, I say I'm not loyal, but I'm trying. I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say. Like you know how it was with.
Speaker 2: Derry, Yeah, and I was like you feel like you just don't put you all into a nigga, like you ain't gonna be that Okay.
Speaker 3: I will say I pay attention to signs more than ever now, like I would less Shiit Fly. I remember calling you crying and ship and then I'm right back talking to the nigga.
Speaker 1: He's like, what's I love?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mind.
Speaker 2: But I feel like at this point in my life, I don't even I don't feel like I ever judged my friends for real. I just don't even I kind of just try to stay out of that now because even with myself, like it's.
Speaker 1: Bitch is gonna be with that, nigga, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's my thing with that though. With that, I don't judge my friends either, but my thing is, don't call me complaining about the same shit. Yeah. Yeah, that's why I don't problem. I don't do that or don't tell me at all. Yeah, because you, on my opinion, you don't take my advice and then you keep asking me on already told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, so yeah, let's go back to two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to.
Speaker 2: I told you what my earliest memory was, So we got that, and then like where do we go from there?
Speaker 3: Where do we go from there?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna I also have a really bad memory too, so.
Speaker 3: Huh you said you do or don't.
Speaker 2: I have a really bad memory. So I only I'm just saying no, I'm talking about period.
Speaker 1: I really only remember like five things in life real. But how long?
Speaker 2: How long or when did you start dating Darius? Was that senior year?
Speaker 3: So technically yes, technically yes, I met him at oh seven because he was always at Aaron House and he's like, we're cute, but I try to whatever, and then I end up finding out he was looking at me too, and then we started talking like that. And then what happened was he ended up being my prime day. I wouldn't go to go to problem with nobody already had it in my mind. I was gonna go with my friends or just whatever. And then I asked him, like, you want to go, and he was like yeah, and I saw everything really got started to be honest.
Speaker 1: I don't remember your Prome pictures.
Speaker 2: What I remember so like I don't know why, like for whatever reason, like I remember like Southfield later pictures, but I don't remember you. I don't I remember your dress. I hate that, but I don't remember I don't remember no pictures of you and him.
Speaker 3: I hate that. If I could not one thing, I will go back.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll change the dress. Then you make the dress.
Speaker 3: No, so I sketched it and somebody made it for I got a custom made, but I sketched it out see fashionista. But I hate that dress.
Speaker 1: Now I'll just be looking like girl, how was your prom night?
Speaker 3: But that's the fucking story. So the beginning, everything was good. Whatever you remember. We well, I don't know if you remember, but we met up at Airhouse to take pictures and then we went to I forgot what part that was in Southfield, and I guess they had beef with some other niggas at another high school. These niggas got out the fucking limo fighting or from a dress shoes.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: Just looking at the WINDOW'M like, oh my god, all air, all ass, Darius too fighting for what. I don't it has something to do with Mark Keith asked, I think I think it?
Speaker 1: Did? I really do?
Speaker 3: And they was out there fighting. We all looked like, what the fuck are you all doing? We gotta go to Prime. Girl, I get back in the car. Suits fucked up thereious time I'm sending in the back time his ship.
Speaker 1: Girl. It was a love Yes, that's south Field Easter for you.
Speaker 3: That didn't happen to girl having that grow saying no, that was a crazy night. And then we get to because our said our prime was at the Rooster Hill Dot Aaron got put out because him and he passed away. What was his name, e Jones?
Speaker 1: I know I like him.
Speaker 3: He was so fucking cool. Dog that ship was says, But yeah, they were beefing then and they got into a real bad I think they got into a fight or something. They put Aaron Oak. Wow. So him and Caitlyn has a problem child always has been girl.
Speaker 1: A quiet soul.
Speaker 3: But I would say I won't even say a problem child. He was real quiet, but back then he ain't taking no shit and he was always fighting, So I guess you can't say he was a is a fucking problem world girl.
Speaker 2: My problem, My problem was cool. I was mad as fucking Robert the dad problem though.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't appreciate how my parents did not or maybe maybe y'all did.
Speaker 1: All y'all could my bad. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't know how y'all had it, But y'all got me my my dress and stuff was cute. I didn't get my makeup done like the hair I did. I mean, my hair was done, but it was just very I don't know it. Just no the way these kids go to prom now, Baby, No, but Robert was just a problem the whole fucking the whole, the whole process of prom. But the day of he was supposed to be going to get his haircut or something. We didn't know if he was gonna rent a car or whatever was gonna happen. So everybody else went together in a group. They all got a limo. We was all right, we going by ourselves. I'm at my girline house. I remember he got to some point where I took my shoes off, and I was getting so mad, like this nigga is late, bro, This nigga pulled up and Stacey range Rover late as hell, took our little pictures whatever. But no, like he was just late. We got their prom school, I don't know. And then I was mad because we had got a room after prim and my homegirl she was younger than me, she was two years younger than me, and her and her dude wanted to you know, they wanted to yeah the room too, so they came to our room and.
Speaker 1: Then we had to leave them in the room.
Speaker 2: We had to go take Stacey Carr back and then.
Speaker 1: Cut to give my card and it come.
Speaker 2: It was just it was just a mess. And then I remember the next morning I had to take her to a tract.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: It was just I don't know, it was just not really an enjoyable experience.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I've told him to this, Robert. A lot of my memories with them are bad, like my senior year, like he ruined my open house.
Speaker 1: He left and see I didn't know he left. He went with.
Speaker 2: Jerry and Ryan for hours, and I don't either he didn't come back or he came back late ast hell, And I'm like, bro, where the fuck did you?
Speaker 3: Like? Just every memory he made bad, and it's like he always wanted, well, I was young and no.
Speaker 1: Fuck that, nigga. You were wrong.
Speaker 3: You were young and wrong, and these memories are etched in my memory forever.
Speaker 1: So thank you. Like girl, eighteen hundred night, though, eighteen hundred night.
Speaker 3: First of all, why the fuck was we drinking that?
Speaker 1: Let's start there that. First of all, that was the drink of choice in eight around that top.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, now, why were we drinking that?
Speaker 2: I'm saying that ship is horrible, it is, but I mean back then, like when you turn eighteen, that was like the first thing that niggas was drinking.
Speaker 3: Speaking of drinking, the fucking omni.
Speaker 1: The omni.
Speaker 3: You don't know about the omnie. No, the liquor.
Speaker 1: We used to go, oh yeah, what about it?
Speaker 3: Now? I'm just saying, we go there getting shipped.
Speaker 1: We weren't supposed to get back there. See that's see, that's what I'm saying. The memory is bad. The memory is bad.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so eighteen hundred night, now my at eighteen, I feel like the go to drink was eighteen hundred and that's where we used to be pouring shots in the cap, throwing them bitches back.
Speaker 1: I at the time, I was at.
Speaker 2: Eastern, I was going to Eastern, but for I guess I came home for that weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we all linked up.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't we all linked up for whatever.
Speaker 3: I remember us house we.
Speaker 1: Pull I remember pulling up at Darius house.
Speaker 2: At a time was a time was had, baby, I don't even was we just like chilling or kicking it at first?
Speaker 1: I don't know. At first, I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: All I know is that we were taking shots, just back to back to back, and then.
Speaker 1: You know what young niggas do.
Speaker 3: Of course, it was getting wild.
Speaker 1: It was a wild night, bro. It was wild as fun.
Speaker 2: But the best part, the best memory of this all was, like I remember, I don't know if y'all niggas will sleep or whatever. Robert ass is on a computer on Facebook doing Lord knows what, I'm hanging over the side of the bed, throwing up from all the fucking liquor. Bro I don't know if this nigga couldn't hear me throwing up or what I was on the side of the benches throwing up. Wake up the next morning, come to find out I was throwing up in demetrious and shoe.
Speaker 3: He was so fucking pissed. But I'm glad I didn't know that he was pissed. I'm glad that I didn't know that but he was.
Speaker 2: But now I think back, and I imagine, like somebody throwing up your probably an air force one, like something throwing up at somebody's.
Speaker 1: She was crazy as head.
Speaker 3: And then I remember you was mad a rapper because he told us, I don't remember you doing. How the fuck you don't hear nobody throwing up?
Speaker 2: I told you he was on Facebook, Okay, the real him was in the Facebook messages. And then I don't know if it was that next morning where we went back to his daddy house and then.
Speaker 1: We was making breakfast and shit, wait, we were there too, yes, And that's that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Like, first of all, Robber's daddy is very old. He always been, like his daddy was just old. I don't know how oh he was when he had Robbert, but he was always oh. But uh, Robert daddy used to just be letting that nigga have sleepovers. Like all throughout high school, he was always having people spend the night at his house. But senior year, like my dad had moved to Arizona my senior year and he had left me. He had left me, him and his wife went to Arizona and moved and left me in the condo on Southfield Road. Yes, like I used to go to school. I used to wake up and go to school by myself. He trusted me enough to do all that.
Speaker 3: Like I was grown as fuck and I don't know that. Yeah, so Robert used to be going all the time and then uh, I don't know, for a period of time after the like after he I moved out of the condo, I had to stay at my grandma house. But I will always go over Robert house and I would just be spending the night at his house. Like, wow, that's crazy. That's my kid could never my kid can never don't thank your girlfriend bout.
Speaker 1: This ain't no parlay over here. This is this is not that that's crazy. So wow, when did you? Let's see.
Speaker 2: So whatever, I went off to school. Me and Robert had ended up breaking up. How long did you? And when was you and Darius officially over? And what was the straw that broke the camel's back with that?
Speaker 3: So I was coming back from Chicago. I was just about to ask you that, when did you want to go back from Chicago? And oh nine, he was getting out of jail from doing some bullshit. We're not going to talk about it anyway, excited to come. We're coming home, say he getting out, I'm coming home whatever. So I'm all excited. I'm not about to what they say about them jail niggers a fucking fool. So everything was okay, but I was just started noticing weird shit man like he just want acting right and I let it go. Of course, you signed like we said, the signs be there, and you don't fucking listen, so he stayed acting weird. And I remember one day I had went to Aaron house and it was this girl. I ain't gonna say her name, but this girl out there, and I pulled up and I get out the car and she all in his face. So I'm looking like, who the fuck is this bitch? So I walk up to him and she grimmed me up and down like I'm not supposed to be there, and I'm looking like, who the fuck are you? So I said something to him about it. He was like, oh, she ain't nobody cheeing nobody whole time, the cousin and him fucking.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh wow, oh why oh wow.
Speaker 3: So I didn't notice at the time. I found out later, right, So that was that. And then I remember one day I had went to Aaron house and no no back up, So sweetie, say happened I had? I remember I bought himself stermulaus because he asked me for them. I was always buying thisnigga shit. Shouldn't have been buying him shit. Just young and say, don't.
Speaker 2: Buy a nigga those shoes because he's gonna walk right out of your life.
Speaker 3: And he walked the fuck off out of it. So bought him some tremulants or whatever. Girl. He broke me right after that, so my phone was so hard or whatever. So I went to Aaron house and I went to check on him about something had happened, and his mama was in the living room, so she was like, you talking, Darius, and I'm like, girl, no, he broke with me. She was like, oh, you know, he got that bitch stad at his house and I was like, what are you talking about? Girl? Whitney was with me. I'll never forget this. Ben Whitney got in my car my toys, remember from Blak Sords. Yes, yes, bitch. I did about one hundred on soft Field Road full to his house and was maamming on the door. So let me tell you what my dumb ass did. I don't know if you remember this. I called Robert asked crying. He told on me and snitched. So by the time I got to Dary's house, this nigga had left in the bitch car. I'm chasing him all around fucking school Craft. I finally caught up with him. Girl. We outside of the car arguing, all he can get that what you've done over here? Said, so you got that bitch up in the house. It was just the whole big ass thing. So after that we just that was it. After that, my feelings saw hurt, you know how long it took me to get over that ship. My feelings was hurt.
Speaker 1: Now, it took a long time.
Speaker 3: It took so fucking long to get over that ship. Dog, Cause it's like I'm away at school, all these niggas trying to fuck with me, and I'm like, no, because I'm trying to you know, I'm being loyal to you, and I call mom, you do this shit to me?
Speaker 1: You had a real bitch if you ain't went through heartbreak with your friend.
Speaker 3: Like man, I used to call you every day crying. I used to be like, bitch, i'p call me girl. My feelings was so hurt about that shait. But you so crazy about that situation with me and him? How we after a while, I forgave him, and everybody used to be like, how could you be cool with him? And I'm like, I'm over that. I don't wish cormon on nobody. But it came back and he apologized and he understood his wrongs. But I forgave him. I don't hold grudges against people. And we were still a fuck when that happened, you know what I'm saying, And we actually were better off as friends then being together. See me, like that was my dog at years later, but we was better off best friends.
Speaker 1: Darius was always there were me and Darius was the only one that was at Robert graduation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we went to dinner after like that, that was my dog too.
Speaker 1: That was my dog too.
Speaker 3: I knew miss him. I'll be having dreams about him all the time now too.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, and they've been a lot frequent. I don't know what that's about. It's weirdest hell, but I do miss him. It's just I cannot believe dog. Can you still believe that? That's so feel like it still don't feel real to.
Speaker 2: Me, and don't I always been trying to figure out the last time that I saw him, which was a very long time ago.
Speaker 3: I feel like to ask about you too.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: He was always talking to me on Instagram too, but he was always told me he was so proud of me doing the podcast. So you're looking now, But I feel like me, you and him went to Fridays one time, like after he had Cadence.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like we did.
Speaker 2: I see I'm telling you my memory is so bad, but I feel like we all went to Fridays for some reason.
Speaker 3: I remember when I found out that, No, I remember, I don't remember who baby shot with this was. I remember he brought that little boy up there. That was the first time after she had had the baby, because remember she had went to jail whatever, and he brought him in there and I left. I just busted out crying because I can I can't believe it. And he looked just like him. I'm like this Ninger really had a baby with this, Like I was saw hurt about that, still saying so long to get over there. Yeah, and now he looked like him more than ever. It's scary as hell. Girl, he looked just like him. It's scary.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was who. That was a crazy sign shot who.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Corammer ship, I feel like you told that to Robert too, about playing with your friend like that shit gonna that shit gonna come back, bro. Yeah, And like I said, I feel like they buff used to try to chalk it up to like we were young, and that's COOLNI was do dumb shit when they're young. But it's also just I also just still don't respect that though, because y'all know right from wrong. You know what I'm saying it ain't no reason to be like dogging nobody out or just doing no just file lass ship the way niggas.
Speaker 3: Was, that's shit.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I don't know, but again I feel like we're both past that.
Speaker 1: I feel like we both over that.
Speaker 3: It's just it's great to talk about it and laugh because the ship was funny when it.
Speaker 1: Was it was that ship was not funny.
Speaker 3: That ship was not funny.
Speaker 2: Now, when you came back from Chicago, when did you get that apartment?
Speaker 1: When you lived in Harmington, I.
Speaker 3: Got that apartment.
Speaker 1: Actually it had to be like in two. It was right when I had in. I remember I came over there.
Speaker 3: Like because me and Dairy's broke up in Oh wait, you had n When what was that? Oh yeah, it was around that time because I was at AI and that's when I met the other fucking Dairy.
Speaker 1: Is the Daries just love me or something?
Speaker 3: Bitch? Because with the like is that about?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I was at AI when I got that apartment because I think I was still working at Anti Stays or Buckle. I had two jobs, so I was working at the SMAs and assistant and then I was working at buckle or I think it was buckled In.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then remember your uh, your your jewelry phase when he was making the basketball.
Speaker 3: Why don't still be coming up on Facebook as memories bitch so much?
Speaker 2: No, when you got that apartment that was lit. I was very happy for you.
Speaker 3: That was a fun times.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was the little what was the club era at that time? Club and nov what was the club? What was it at the mall?
Speaker 3: We used to go there all the time. What is it called?
Speaker 1: And they had the fishbowls?
Speaker 3: What is it called?
Speaker 1: Damn h.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know, but it was a time. We used to go there a lot. Do you remember Double I Love in all the places like Double ilive h of course. What's the place of Ferndal Sculls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bye, it was another club we used to go to. It was somewhere in Dearborn. I feel like, oh, I know you're talking about dag having something. They're going through so many names. Yeah, Yeah, we had some good times back then. Say going out, girl.
Speaker 1: You stay going on.
Speaker 3: I was really uh getting in the motherhood, but I was, you know, popping in and out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'll never forget I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know where was it. It might have been on Mama House that time. I remember I came over your Mama house and y'all niggas was hung the fuck. I remember Michelle was on the couch just late.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, that y'all nigga used to be going.
Speaker 3: Out like we did, all of us, Me and Weedy, Michelle or we had some goods. It's some crazy. We got some crazy stories with them bitches. Yeah, some crazy stories. But she's the least crazy.
Speaker 1: Something on. Dianna's really the cool, just chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always the bitch that's in the middle with shit. That's the thing. I'm always in the middle of everybody shit. But I'll be there in the middle. Yeah, it's like, what is happening here? They always be like that, But I'm the chill damn.
Speaker 2: So yeah, back back to the other Darius, the Secondarius, that was also a time for you like that, I walked you, I walked that relationship down with you as well.
Speaker 3: That was because that was some crazy shit too, basically the same damn scenario. Yeah, the same that's that's you know, that's really crazy. Y'all just said that because.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, and he's saying Aquarius Darius was a verger.
Speaker 1: What do you think is the worst male sign? Aquarious bitch period, But I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I used to say my baby daddy and Aquarius. But baby, they say, don't date your own sign. I've dated the Pisces and baby. That nigga gave everybody a run for their money. He was like, I'm gonna be the worst nigga you've ever had. Like he must have wanted.
Speaker 3: I've heard about I heard ain't no more.
Speaker 1: He's terrible.
Speaker 3: I heard they ain't no show. I got a couple HUDs. Mins was Pisces. I've heard actually were stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is called terror sat.
Speaker 2: I just called him sagittarists now I can't even say it Sagittarius.
Speaker 3: So I would say I've dated one before, and my experience was amazing.
Speaker 2: I fucked with the Sagittarius. That nigga was terrible. Really he was terrible, and I uh, I.
Speaker 3: Would say, my that was a very fun situation I had going on.
Speaker 2: He was cool, he was he was whip and what was like the last straw from me was like my intuition was telling me to stop sucking him, and he was younger than me.
Speaker 1: I was already giving that a chance. He was younger than me.
Speaker 2: I had a dream, bitch, and I had to tell him about the dreaming, and then it came out that he was still sucking with both of his baby mamas. I'm like, damn, really really it is? It is so.
Speaker 3: Happened into mine and said, I'll say after like maybe thirty, Like thirty.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I because even how you said with Darius, like the signs were always there, we just ignored.
Speaker 1: We just don't be really tired.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, I'm then when I feel I go off that yeah, they were always there, but like if I feel something, that's what it is. Whereas then I felt it and I was in denial about it, and I feel like that's what it was for girl. No man, I know, I feel like I didn't know what it was I was feeling. So that's why I was a denial.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie be there for the thrill. How far are you willing to take it?
Speaker 1: You gonna you're gonna try to lie.
Speaker 2: I just be like, Okay, let's let's let's see how far are you gonna take it? Because I already know. I'm just here for the I'm here for the thrill.
Speaker 3: Girl, m.
Speaker 1: You watched me go through motherhood?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What is your take on my situation?
Speaker 3: Like as far as wisch one.
Speaker 2: Just like with my baby daddy, just that whole like, what is your take on that?
Speaker 3: I feel like you handled it in a good way because I know other people would have been tearing his shit up and you didn't not. I think you were very positive through the whole process, and I commend you for that because bitch, I would have been on his motherfucking because he's a fucking asshole, and you went through a lot. I just feel like too, That's one thing I'm married about you. You held your ground, like you didn't really show a lot of what you was going through. I knew it, but you didn't show it. You didn't wear your shit on your sleep like most people. You ain't no Instagram or whatever bashing his ass like most people will bash their niggas like, you ain't shit, You ain't bad like you never nobody would have ever knew you was going through anything unless you told him. You know what I'm saying, So I listen, listen.
Speaker 1: Thank you for real appreciate it.
Speaker 3: So you you handled that shit will and I'm really proud of you for that. And I feel like that's why your son and what he is too, because you raised him right and you didn't never try to keep him away from his dad even though he was on some bullshit. You still let him go over there and do whatever. You didn't force him if he didn't want to it. Whatever the case man have been. But you did really good well.
Speaker 2: And never bad mom them to to junior either. Yeah, because and you know a lot of moms do that today. Yeah, it ain't no point, bro, Yeah it's not.
Speaker 3: It's really not.
Speaker 1: Because kids are smart, they're gonna grow up.
Speaker 3: And anyway ship so and that's another thing I've noticed cybar about people with even being married. Like a lot of my clients have went through divorces, right and the first thing some people say, well, I'm standing till they get what you saying. No, because your kids ready to go too. And I have plenty of clients say well, my kid was like, well what took you so long? So I'm ready to go when we leave.
Speaker 1: It's like, why fuck would you go through that?
Speaker 3: I had my friends that got girls and they girls like, why you let this happen there? Why you let him talk to you like that? Like kids pay attention. I don't understand why people don't think they kids. No, they're not dumb. And social media is a thing too. We didn't really have that back then. They can learn a lot from the internet. They watch other people go through shit they learned in school. So it's like everything and you're setting the example. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, you handled that very very well.
Speaker 2: And I think everything has worked out in divine time and for me the way that my son is thirteen.
Speaker 1: Now he needs to be with his dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm able to live my life and give myself established.
Speaker 3: And so we had this conversation earlier about you having time for yourself. Now you can get to know you, because I feel like you being a mom and you raising him primarily on your own, you didn't get to know you and what you like and what your needs and wants to work. I think now you're able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I probably feel different though, because you used to having him around all the time.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like I had I had him at twenty one. I feel like I missed a lot of life.
Speaker 3: Brouh. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Missed a lot of I wasn't doing everything that everybody else was doing because I was being.
Speaker 1: A fucking mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Trying to figure that shit out.
Speaker 3: That shit like, that's what I'm saying, Like, bitch, you don't look like shit that you went through nothing.
Speaker 1: Maybe shout out to Pastor Kinlin.
Speaker 2: That's what he always said, thing, God, all look like what I did through because I watched him on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: I watched the little virtual Uh oh you did? Yeah, but that was that you still be going to Triumph too? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When I came what what Tryumph? That?
Speaker 2: My daddy's a girl, ex girlfriend. She was the one who put me on Triumph in high school?
Speaker 3: Real, I start going because of Whitney. Me and Whitney went together, used to go together back that was back in like fourteen, but then I stopped for years, and then when we moved to a park, I start going.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got baptized and everything in high school again at Triumph.
Speaker 1: So mhmm.
Speaker 2: Let's see, that was like twenty eleven. All that fast forward, fast forward? What was happening after that? Thirteen fourteen?
Speaker 1: Life is a blur. Life is a fucking blur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, life is a blur.
Speaker 1: What after that? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. A lot of shit happened, but like you said, it's like a blur. I'm trying to think of a monumental moments right right that I can think of. Hmm, oh, I got one for you about me? So with you knowing about my underlying health condition when we have a loopis or whatever, seeing me go through that and evolve from it, Like what's your take on it, like me as a person, like just seeing my growth, my physical change.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because you went through Yes, it was so much.
Speaker 2: It was so much when I can only imagine how it was to deal with that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I don't even really remember, like.
Speaker 3: Liked, what was the first memory?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I don't really have Like.
Speaker 3: Like I'm trying to think, like do you would you do you remember when I first got diagnosed or the second time I had my second clear up? Like what do you remember?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I would say what was I don't want to say the worst thing? Or what stage did you see me in that was? Like dang, Like I don't want to say feel bad, but like, is she gonna ever be able to come out of that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I do remember, like I don't know if it was when you was in the hospital, I feel like your mom had took your phone from you or something like that, so I wasn't really able to communicate with you, and I think that was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Like I think you feel like people.
Speaker 2: Wasn't trying to reach out to you or me specifically or whatever, and it was just a lot going on with that situation. So like I feel like for a while I was kind of maybe like blocked out of it, and then it had to come around to everything, but it was it was just crazy just to the transition through it all and seeing like the changes with you, and like I feel like one of the things that you always used to say was like it really just showed you who was like your real girl.
Speaker 3: I'm trying not to cry.
Speaker 1: Oh look don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to cry, but if you feel like you need to, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That just showed me a lot about people, and that really changed me as a person too. And I feel like as a Year's one on IVY for off ast person. I just don't take life for granted. M That's why it's so important to like take care of yourself absolutely absolutely, because like even before I got dinosed, I didn't I know one person that had it, but I didn't know what it was. And now it's so prominent, especially in like black women's who like a lot of people are really getting that shit now and it's like where is it coming from? But you gotta take care of yourself. Dress causes it, you know what I'm saying. So you just gotta take care of yourself for real, you do. And it shit come out of nowhere, like it comes out of no like mine. I it just came out of nowhere. I ain't know what the fuck that shit was, Like, it just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: And now that you said that about the stress and everything, we just talked about that in the car house, talking about like one of my goals for the New Years to stay active, stay doing my yoga, working out all of that on top of the fact that my worst schedule is so crazy, like even so now I'm trying. I mean I was here and there in twenty three, I what was lest year twenty four here and there I was getting up and going to yoga and shit like that. But even still, like just coming home, going to sleep and waking up, my body always hurts.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna ask you this. So I know you had got your yoga instructor's license to all of that, and you was like heavy into yo yoga shit for a while. So now that it kind of slowed down for you, do you notice a difference in your body? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, definitely more sluggish. I feel rusty. I went to hot yoga. Last week was when I think last week was the Yeah, last week, So y'all know my worst schedule is Monday Tuesday as day sixteen hours. Thursday, Friday is the off day. Saturday, and Sunday I worked one day, one job. So last week Thursday to Sunday I did something every day. I went to high yoga. Man at Thursday, baby, I was.
Speaker 3: In that bitch feeling like I wanted to throw up my byfe yes that I still like.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I if.
Speaker 2: I get back to it, I'll be as flexible as I was before.
Speaker 1: But when you just don't move your.
Speaker 2: Fucking body, you fucking lose it. So like I'm rusty as hell with that shit. But I did find an all women's gym that.
Speaker 1: I really like out here that I want to start going to, So I'm a fuck with that. But yeah, just like going to.
Speaker 2: Work, stress, paying bills, like all of that shit takes a fucking toll on you. So and that's the importance of keeping the right people around you because you don't need no extra added stress to your life. I don't need no nigga that's gonna be fucking.
Speaker 1: Up the vibes.
Speaker 2: I don't know, fake ass bitches or just bitches that's just coming with drama or like no, like bro, nigga's got another going on in their life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think a lot of people don't understand that either a lot of people don't want to deal with certain shit nowhere, Like we are grown to see overly grown, and it's certain stuff that we would want to talk about and want to deal when we was young. We don't don't nobody want to deal with that. Not everybody now. Some people are still stuck in certain stages any life. Some people not you know what I'm saying. And people do grow any off, and sometimes people don't want to do certain stuff to talk. You don't want to go No, I don't want to go there. That's not what I like to do.
Speaker 2: Now, say, what's your vibe? Not like nick Man, you are not gonna catch me at no club.
Speaker 1: That's number one.
Speaker 2: You might not even really catch me at the bar. Like I'm really a kickback type person.
Speaker 1: I just be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I chill, real chill. Now. I like doing stuff by myself.
Speaker 1: I do too. I love it. I fucking love it.
Speaker 3: Take myself to eat. I rather do stuff by myself. I don't have to be with crowds. Yeah, I go out of me people, random people and talking, kicking it in, going home. Yeah, but I like doing stuff on myself loud now. I appreciate me time. That's really important to me. Like, I don't have to be with a whole much people all the time, especially when the motherfucker's around. You just suck up your fuck up your energy. Like bro, I don't.
Speaker 1: I would rather dan.
Speaker 3: It's like you can't bring speaking of that, like friends, you can't bring certain friends around certain people either said, that's a whole nother thing you gotta Okay, I know I can't bring her. She ain't on Michell. You've got to know your people too. So that's another thing that I like, I just have to be the funk by myself because I don't want to have to go through all. Let yeah, but yeah, I'm for the for the most part, I feel like Dianna's had a decent She's always had.
Speaker 1: Decent friends for the most part. Decent for the most part. I'm like it was some people in her life.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know, but yeah, that's your friend, that's your friend, but yeah, you were here thing.
Speaker 2: But no, Dianna is a very good person. Though, Diana is a very genuine person. You're a real person, Like she's definitely a one of one. Like it's a lot of fake ass bitches in the world. It's a lot of people that are just not.
Speaker 1: Thorough.
Speaker 2: They're not a hundred like you are truly just like a pure soul for real. That's like very hard to find.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that I do.
Speaker 1: And I know that.
Speaker 2: Another thing is like, like you said, we've grown as hell, we at different stages in life and stuff like that. So people be one the oh you gotta talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: Every day, Like, no, niggas do not talk.
Speaker 3: People are so entitled. Yeah, they are so entitled. I don't. Here's the thing, especially with me because of the line of work. I mean talking to people all god damn day. When I come home, I want to press R I want to sit in sight.
Speaker 1: I want it. I don't even want.
Speaker 3: A complete silence. So when people call, I don't be wanting a dog.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to TG.
Speaker 2: I don't the people listening have y'all found y'all tribe? You just want to come home and for real, I'd be at home in the in the dead silence, baby, like, just enjoying the peace for real.
Speaker 3: You know. My favorite thing to do is what come home and get in my robe. Let. I love my rope, me and my rod go to get the real bad.
Speaker 1: I love my ro I love that. I need to get a rope.
Speaker 3: Get your rope in that, nigg and I'm wrong with that listen.
Speaker 1: But I do want to get a robe.
Speaker 3: Tho. How do you feel about being the Aunties now? Like we're the Aunties now? That sounds so fucking funny And.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it until niggas start calling me. Then I'm like, Wow, niggas, first of all, I look, we both look young.
Speaker 3: That's why it's so funny to me because people it'll tell me, I look twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah we look young.
Speaker 2: But I guess after conversation up like niggas know, like, but you ain't no young, you ain't no young bitch, Like what up?
Speaker 1: I was screaming.
Speaker 2: I had posted it like a yoga video on TikTok. A nigga was in the comments talking about damn that arch crazy auntie.
Speaker 3: I'm like what he did?
Speaker 1: Oh my, that arch crazy auntie. I'm like wow wow.
Speaker 2: And then I'll just be looking like on TikTok and you know, like it'd be like the little young bitches on there, and it's like, it's so funny when young people talk about older people like hat y'all ow thats like thirty.
Speaker 3: Four is not even I was just I don't feel that. Yeah, like I don't feel like that.
Speaker 2: You young bitches got a lot to learn about life. Just what like what I ain't gonna like I probably thought this age was old when I was younger, but yeah it's not. It's not age and like fine wine baby period age and like fine whine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our bodies sometimes, but we don't look like it.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: Let me see where else was we at? We got lost for time in the years. I guess we just like everything else is a blair. I think, yeah, nothing else stands out in those years.
Speaker 1: But you still, you've you've dated a little more.
Speaker 2: We stopped at that. You've been through some other relationships.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even say ships. I would say one little situation, but that, honestly, that one as bad as the other ones. I'll say the ones previously were the worst. That one shit, And I think I dealt with that different Like my last relationship, I was okay with the ending. I didn't cry. I didn't. You know what's so funny. You know, my best friend when it happened, she was like, are you okay? She FaceTime me, look at me. My face drives hell. She like, you're not crying? I say, because I don't give a fuck, And she was like, are you sure? I said yes, I don't like. I just I'm just over people niggas for sure. And they bullshit And the whole thing was just childish shit. It was just it was childish, Like I just I was okay with that ending. I was sincerely, wholeheartedly okay with that.
Speaker 1: So going forward are what are you looking for in life? And a man? Like, what do you want for yourself?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: At this auntie age?
Speaker 3: H A man? You know what? I can't answer that question because I'm not looking so I don't have like a idea of a certain type of man I'm looking for because that's not something that's on my radar to be interested in right now. That's like not a focus for me.
Speaker 1: Do you want kids?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. So I'm gonna say this. If I don't have none, I will be okay. Kids are cool, but I'm getting up there in age and I don't want to be no old as mama and it ain't happen for me so yet, So if it doesn't, I won't be upset. I'm not saying I don't want to, but if it don't happen, I won't be But if they come, I will be ecstatic to be a mon I feel like I'll be a great mom. I feel like I'll be a real good mom. But if I don't have kids, I won't be upset. I got nieces and nephews. Shit, I can brow my friends kids. But if I don't have no kids, I won't be Honestly, I ain't gonna lie. I like my fucking freedom, no for real, selfish, but baby, I like my freedom. Yeah, getting turned upside down because it's not about you after that, Like you the first person you gotta think about when you wake up it stay.
Speaker 2: Kid, and don't let you not have a nigga with you. Yeah, don't let it not be a man or a five in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you man, nigga, life already take a toll on you mentally physically, right exactly, maybe exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's like you wake up every day you don't know how gonna go. It's like you you have planned days and sometimes that ship just don't go that way. Man, ever, wake up always the financial aspect, the financial aspect of it all.
Speaker 1: Actually now yeah.
Speaker 2: That is like I don't even want to bring another baby into the world with just just the climate of the world right now.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Another thing, it's scary to even reads like kids are safe nowhere? Yeah, your kids not even safe at school. Yeah, that's always been a place, I would say from our experience growing up, you safe for school or even where you live on your block or your neighbors, Like everybody watch out for your kids. You can't even shrush your fucking neighbors now, Like it's bad out here. It's hard bringing kids well, raising kids now. I don't know, it's kind of scary too.
Speaker 1: I do want a daughter, but I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Come in the future, m we'll see what's in the cards. Yeah, we'll see what's in the cards. I should have brought my cards.
Speaker 1: Have you have you gotten any readings or anything done? Uh?
Speaker 3: I haven't had one in a while. Actually needs to get one, but I haven't had one in a while.
Speaker 1: Deanna used to always be going to people like even I feel like for years.
Speaker 3: You was going.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like you first went years.
Speaker 3: Ago, Yeah, years ago. We were super like in our early twenties when I went the first time, and then after that I didn't go back. And then I recently found another girl my friend told me about and she's been the only one I've been to. But other than that, I ain't been.
Speaker 2: I never actually want to anybody, but I did want to get back to the cards. My people want me to get back.
Speaker 1: To them too.
Speaker 3: So you still wear your crystals and stuff?
Speaker 1: I still got.
Speaker 2: I got crystals at home in my room and stuff. But my I had a haematite ring, which is like it's all black and it's supposed to absorb all the negative energy and like you know, repel it and all of that.
Speaker 1: It had broke, so I guess it absorbed all the negative energy around me.
Speaker 2: I need to get another one, but I haven't got no like necklaces or nothing. I did find a nice little crystal shop here that I like. Oh so, And then for the New Year, when I went back home, I went to the candle store.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: I got a New Year little starter kid for the New Year. It came with a roll open her candle, so new opportunities, new paths, all that.
Speaker 3: It was a.
Speaker 2: Bayberry candle, which is for like good luck, good wealth, health, all of that. And then there was a Bee's West candle. So you light them on the thirty first and you just let them burn until they burn out.
Speaker 1: The bitches didn't burn out until like the fifth really, yes, So I got the vibes in my creb for the New Year.
Speaker 3: So cool.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to see what happens.
Speaker 2: I be on my like when I go to sleep at night, I listen to guided meditations, and she programmed my subconscious mind. Because I ain't gonna lie. I'm a negative ass bitch.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of self sabotage in my mind. I mean, what are the voice in your head be telling you it?
Speaker 3: Dude? But I'll be trying to ignore work. Yeah, well mine be talking so much shit it'd be like, God, damn, Jasmine, are you.
Speaker 1: So hard on?
Speaker 3: I feel like I used to. I feel like I was more like that when all that stuff when my situation happened with me. But I think I've learned grown to learn when you think like that, that's how you're going track. So that's why I had to stop thinking like that. And once I stop thinking like that, shit, God always show up for me. So it's like, the moment I get that thought of my head, I gotta find something else to do to get that out, because if I sit there in my thoughts. Yeah, I've always been a pessimist, unfortunately, So I've always seen the glasses half empty.
Speaker 1: Not half full.
Speaker 3: Why though, Why is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. It's just always been that way.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's easier to point, it's easier to point out the bashit. It's easy, like I don't know, I feel like, but that's something that I am working on. Okay, because again, like you said, if you're a negative person, you're just gonna tract more negative energy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you only see the bad side of thing, you just go keep attracting that. If you're walking around talking about I'm broke, you maybe the money gonna keep burning a hole in your pocket.
Speaker 3: This is why I tell people, don't say that word. Yeah, so this is what I was always told. If you stay broke, you stay broke. If you say that word, you're going to stay there.
Speaker 1: I don't be saying I'm broke. I don't say that.
Speaker 3: When I hear people say that, I say I correct them. I say, say you're financially challenged. Don't say broke. Please don't say that. I'm in between deposits. Okay, But saying that word, it's pending. Yeah, But saying that word, that's henuously saying it. Yeah, it ain't gonna happen. I don't say that. That'll come out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to be where the money reside.
Speaker 2: That part period, that part, What are your plans for twenty twenty four five. I mean, look at me, just living in the past.
Speaker 3: We listen, we need to get the fuck out up out of that your baby word. They trying to pull me back to twenty four No, I'm still in the past. That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: My plans, my plans, my plans. I want to travel more this year. I've noticed, like all the stuff I've accomplished in my career, I don't travel the way I should, like travel the world, go out the country and do stuff like that. So I really want to explore more, just keep elevating my career, taking care of myself, working out more, yeah, just having more long time.
Speaker 1: What kind of working out do you like to do?
Speaker 3: So that's a crazy question. I haven't worked on in like three years, but I need.
Speaker 1: Three years.
Speaker 3: I had so the girl I was showing you in the car that was my trainer, So you said she stopped training. Though she stopped, I'm so irritating. I forgot what she said, but I want I keep I'll be in her DMS every day, texting her like girl, please start back. But she got my ass together. So the lingering like steroid weight that I had it was starting to really bother me a couple of years ago, and I forgot who told me about her and she was about to stop then, and I had wrote her. I was like, are you still doing sessions? And she was like yeah, and we started. She was in Atlanta there before she moved back here, and we was doing our workout sessions on the phone. I bought my workout equipment for the house. I would get a best six am every day. I started milk prepping all of that shit, and I dropped that weight just like that. Wow, that's my problem is it's the food, you know what. I need to get back to doing that because when I feel like when I did that Jazz, I had more structure. Everything was on the set schedule. I had my gallon of water with the times on it. I made sure in between clients I did that. I ate, I brought food to work. It was I felt even when I worked out like it made me feel accomplished, like I had a schedule, so when I didn't work out, I felt weird. Yeah, so I feel like that's something I most definitely want to start bag doing.
Speaker 2: I feel like and once you get into the habit of yeah, it kind of becomes like almost obsessive.
Speaker 1: Yeah in a good way, in a good way here.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, that's something I most definitely want to start back doing too, because you noticed when you like you were saying about the whole yoga thing, like when you don't move your body you can feel that. Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah that's why.
Speaker 3: And I know you was bad to me when you can't. But when you was like you, I'm like, bitch, listen, but you.
Speaker 1: Want to go to young She's like, hell no, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: Now, the girl, because I had worked all week and I was so exhausted anyway, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to tell her it was a yen class though it was.
Speaker 3: Very No, I wouldn't take you to no power class, hell no, because I was thinking about uh Jamail last. I went to one of his classes last summer. I loved it though. It was cool, but baby, he'd be having you do all types of motherfuck posts.
Speaker 1: I'm like, shit, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like that's what That's somebody you gotta continuously go to, like because he all play. But it was fun though we would. I went to the one he had outside downtown the end nights. I'll say, yuh yeah, yeah, I went like twice. It was cool. I would go back for sure, and that one was it's crazy. I would say for me because I'm a beginner yoga yoga person, you of it. I'm not, so it was for me.
Speaker 1: He still was getting you in them positions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're used to it. Yeah, I was still in my beginning stages.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, but other than get you in the positions, and I'm just saying, I'm just saying, up now you can't stretch, but okay, girl, whatever, okay or whatever. But yeah, but yeah, absolutely, physical health is very important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, New Year, I feel like it's important too, because of course you see like yo, I don't know your parents' grandparents not being over. They sick, they came over their body. And then now you're seeing older people that's their age, it was their age moving around, working out, and they can do stuff like I got a client girl she like, she gotta be at least seventies six. She and her seventies and girl she move, come get her hair done. She'd be going out of time doing all types of shit. Two clients of mine, older ladies. But she active, she's active, bro. She ain't walking around with okay or nothing. Girl, she come every two weeks, get her hair done. That's my girl. She's so sweet. That's my girl. But she's active.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you know what else really blows me.
Speaker 2: Everybody that got younger siblings that's grown as fuck now, it's like, oh that that makes you feel old?
Speaker 3: That that that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like I remember when you was little and they looking at you like.
Speaker 1: Were you bitch on? Girl as hell?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, that blows me, Like Aaron's sister, I just that blows me the shit out of me, the youngest one. Yes, yeah, I'm like, girl, I remember when you was a baby. Yeah, when we was in high school and she just graduated high school like that shit, wow, I think she in college. Noo wow, that's what I'm saying, like big good, where is the time going watching up?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, Amelia and Ian like that shit they.
Speaker 3: Was just little. That ship is crazy and yeah that she's some girls. Maybe she'd giving her feedback, you would die laughing. She's some nose. She is a trulio. But that's my baby. She's still a good kid, still good good grades, very very smart. She's very smart.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: She already knows what school she wanted high school. She wanted to go to Renaissance. Wow, she's still real smart too. Yep. She plays volleyball. She's really good at volleyball. Volleyball. She loves volleyball. And she good too.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: She's really good at volleyball. That's my baby.
Speaker 1: Does she got a younger slip sibling?
Speaker 3: Are you bad? Okay, I'm gonna say she's bad. She speaks to her mind. She's a different kid. She's nothing like how A Millia was. They are totally two different people. Wow, she a little girl something she is something like. She say whatever she wants. It's like word about man. I swear it was es say she's something else.
Speaker 1: How old is she a heard.
Speaker 3: Y'all think just turns six? I think she's she's six and something else going on? Damn sixty. Wow, I'm telling you she's nothing like a Maybe it was nothing like her. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So you pretty much have done hair your Have you had any other job besides doing hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Working? Oh? I worked? Okay, So I worked at Burger can't do you remember that? Yeah? No, yeah, my senior year for a high second, and then I started working at the hair something because I hated the break again that ship. Yeah, I hated that job. And then you said Buckle, but like you Buckle, I worked at Buckle BCBG and I just said the name of that story I forgot and he says, yeah, that's it. I ain't had no other job. Wow, No, no, you like and I would never. I could not work with I can't do it. I can't work for nobody else. I cannot imagine clocking the fucking.
Speaker 1: Baby as hell. Let me let let me let you know.
Speaker 3: No, I can imagine. I couldnot imagine it. I like being able to create my schedule. If I don't want to go to work, I don't have to. But I think as recently I had to learn too to take time for myself when to come to my job, because it can feel like a nine to five sometimes. Whyons think we robots, we don't get to take break so we don't get to go on vacation like example, So you know, I have blocked my schedule off for Saturday. I didn't work there for Saturday, so people fixing like ain't working. I'm going out of town. Bro. I love y'all, but I need to break you like and it be my fault sometimes because some of my clients I do sports, so they be thinking I'm always gold and I have to tell them like no, Like even during Christmas, people texting can I come in? You got no? No, can you squ And I'm learning to what I do. I have to set boundaries because if you don't, people walk the fuck over you, like no, you gotta I have to learn that. You gotta say boundaries and say no. It's okay to say no, and I feel good, sad, and now I used to feel bad, like okay, I can squeeze to me no, and then I'm going home. We're to funk out, you know what I'm saying, Like even after ship Christmas and uh New Year's I took two days off. He's like, you ain't working. No, I'm in my robe at home. I'm no, I'm not coming here. And that's wear and tear on your body too in their stylas. And that's what I'm saying, Like, that's what I'm saying. I'm noticing that I have to do more for myself when it pertains to my career, take more breaks to do stuff. It's like you stand behind the chair and do you look up and it's like you don't have shit to show for it, You ain't doing nothing. No, I don't know, but yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like I have to do more for myself and expore more because I feel like I have not done that and I know I should be doing it. I deserve to do that for myself.
Speaker 1: So I want to travel more too, for sure.
Speaker 3: But yes, of course, obviously I love what I do, but it can be training sometimes.
Speaker 2: Is it a cutoff time for you? As far as being a hairstyle is like I'm only gonna do here for X amount of years and then I want to go onto like another avenue of it, or.
Speaker 3: I know there is going to be but I'm so still I'm still so deep into it. I haven't thought that far yet, but I don't know. I feel like it's gonna come to end soon and I ain't gonna be I don't know. I don't see myself being fifty years old doing hair still. If anything, I'd rather te teach, like teach classes around like that. I would rather make that like my career, traveling and teaching. But as far as me being hell and off, because I can feel that shit. Now I need a massage so bad. I don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: And I was just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: No, I need is bad. I was telling her in the car. I was just a little kick by some classes the day. I'm sure as fuck today.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 2: Another person that makes me think about that is tattoo Wayine. He been doing tattoos for like I want to say, like long a probably like twenty years now, and he will always talk about how like it it's so bad on his body. But I know he just started like getting in the gym and all that and like really take care of so but even still like, yes, ship like that you be having to go to the spine and get a fucking massage.
Speaker 1: He worked all them out.
Speaker 3: Like and I have not I really honestly because I was getting massage, just staying on the regiment with myself. But I half slacked on that. I gotta get better with you need to do that too. I was doing that during COVID. I don't know, I was. I was boiling during COVID.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I was going to the Spo every week.
Speaker 3: Off them, baby, I was, I was, I was living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to do that again. I need a good massage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, need one bad, badly.
Speaker 2: I had got a CBD massage. Baby, I was snoring on the table. I kept waking myself up. I'm like, oh my god, I'm snoring. Like that's how good it was. Like, I need to be a massage. I need me a massage, a sap.
Speaker 1: Hmm what else? What else?
Speaker 3: Hm hmm?
Speaker 2: You got anything you need to put on the floor about anything?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Look, I had a brain fall again. I can't think of nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a question for you. So saying that you're in a new destination, you're here in Dali's what are your thoughts? Do you think this is going to be a long term place you're going to live? Do you want to go somewhere else?
Speaker 2: What is so funny is that my dream destination was always Cali, and I went there for you. Yeah, I went there for a short period of time. It didn't work out or whatever. And we see what's going on in California right now. So prayer to everybody.
Speaker 1: Out and care.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 2: But now that I've been here, like the cost of living in Cali is just waist guy, yes, it's too much, and then like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's too many natural disasters and ship there too. Yeah, it's too much.
Speaker 2: You got to and I mean, the traffic is bad here, but the traffic is really bad a cat like I don't know. So when I first got here, I wasn't in Dallas. But now that I'm like in the heart of Dallas, and I didn't, you know, I found my little way, like I.
Speaker 1: Really love it here.
Speaker 2: So I could see myself being like, I don't know how long I'm gonna be here, but for now like this, I'm here. I'm in this bitch now, Okay, that's good, and i'd have got myself set up so I'm here.
Speaker 3: I like, I was encouraging to hear because honestly, I thought about moving to I really want to. I don't know where.
Speaker 1: But what kind of places would you be feeling?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I've been to North Carolina. I've been there before, and I like it. I will move there.
Speaker 1: That's where Chelsea lives.
Speaker 3: How she likes it.
Speaker 1: He like she's been there for a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will moved there for sure. I kind of did want to go to Houston, but it's too early saturated.
Speaker 1: No thanks, they say that's they said that's Liddy City. Yeah, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that'd be for me. But as of right now, I can't think of nowhere else where I would want to move. I did want to go to California, but it's no too expensive. I'm were like Colorado, Hell no, very boring.
Speaker 1: No, they're random as hell. What about Delaware? You ain't like?
Speaker 3: Like, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: What about Florida?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I possibly could, but they be having a lot of natural disasters too.
Speaker 1: They be hurricane season down there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like Vegas is just not a place to live at all at all. Yuh, Ain's gonna be a little spot too that I feel like people be going to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know I want to go to there. I've never been there.
Speaker 1: Uh you know my daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daddy had lived there for a little while. It behind as fucked there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I will say I do want to go back to California because I never I want to know I will go back to And it's gonna sound weird now that I'm grown.
Speaker 3: I went to Chicago.
Speaker 1: I can see that I feel like that would be a vibe too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I appreciate it all that I'm grown. Yeah, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think that would be good. I've never even really been in Chicago for real.
Speaker 3: I love Chicago. I just went for my friend birthday. We did like a turnaround trip. We took the train there, went to a nice restaurant Mastro downtown, and then we went to cocktails and kitchen right before we left for brunch. But yeah, just being there survive. I love it, especially downtown. Yeah, you gotta have some much expensive then the motherfucker's shop. I thought I was expensive at college, bitch. Hell no, it's so many people moving from there. You gotta have something, say, look, how was you doing it? Then ship loans? Wow?
Speaker 1: Long little what's the little chick called the little refund check?
Speaker 3: Bitch? I missed them. If if I knew what I knew now, I used to get so much money from the fucking refund checks. That's all the shoes and ship was coming from from that nigga, then wow, hell yeah we used to get tore off with the missus. I missed them refund checks. I wish I would, man now if I probably got like one, I only went to college girl well a year and a half. Yeah, I used to get a lot of money from ai as from the checks they that school do I's not even to school. Don't where they closed? Are? Yeah? We that's not even they. I think they Yeah, we all got letters. Whoever went to a I got a letter. They took it off our It's not like on our creditor type of thing. So we ain't gotta pay no yep, take takes yep. I didn't even know. People was a couple of people I went to college with had called like, did you know that we ain't gotta pay the I'm like, what y'all talking about? They're like, wet, we ain't gonna pay no more.
Speaker 1: I'm like what, Wow?
Speaker 3: Yep, is that close? I think they got suited or some ship. I forgot what happened. There was some bullshit, but.
Speaker 1: Yep, damn, yep. Wow.
Speaker 2: Do you are you still friends with like everybody that you was friends with in high school?
Speaker 3: I would say I am still friends with some people. Some people I don't talk to. I can't say we're cordial, but I'm still close to a lot of people I went to high school with, like a lot, but we more so talk.
Speaker 1: Who was the less time you went to your little reunion?
Speaker 3: So we were supposed to have a fifteen year one and they end up canceling it because the ticket seals was low and we had a fucking ball. Wow. We had so much fun, so much fun. It was like three days long. The first day we went to this was right before the pandemic too. What is that place? It's like a it was a nova and I think they closed it. What was it called? They had like bowling and all of that.
Speaker 1: Oh what was it called?
Speaker 3: Because they had one.
Speaker 1: The fact that I can't remember none of the but I know what you talk about.
Speaker 3: The little up. So we met there. That was our starting point. We met there, Uh, half food, play games, did all of that. You know. Obviously we take pictures of everybody, and I think we went to where do we go after that? Because we were just going. We went so many places that night that shit was crazy. We had so much fun. Then the next day they had like a family thing where people brought their kids. They had like bounce houses that shit like that, And we went to a whole bunch of bars after that, and then the last day on Sunday, they did a white party downtown somewhere, and then we went to a day party after that. We had a ball.
Speaker 1: The whole fucking weekend sounds pretty lit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was lit. We had a ball, We had fun. It was a lot of people that didn't come, like I ain't going to that shit, and then when they seeing all our pictures, everybody was like I should have, Like bougie bitches, just come on. We had fun though.
Speaker 2: I think girls had a ten year reunion, but I obviously didn't go to that shit.
Speaker 3: Now do you still talk to us?
Speaker 1: Some people from on Instagram? Hey, y'all, they probably onnestly when I post this.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, let me go watch it? But yeah, yeah I don't, not for real, don't girls? I talked to Chelsea, Yeah that's the only person.
Speaker 3: Yeah real, Yeah, most of the people, most of the people I talked to through Instagram.
Speaker 1: You still be on Facebook too, though, don't you?
Speaker 3: I do? But I only comment. I don't like make status a ship here and there. I'll say little shit, but I do.
Speaker 1: Niggas even be talking about them.
Speaker 3: Girl everything, and it shit be funny. Facebook is the place to go. People be talking shit on there, and I be hollering.
Speaker 1: Do you still got your original Facebook? Yes?
Speaker 2: See I nott like even if I like, I don't my original face gone.
Speaker 1: Uh I deleted that ship, like.
Speaker 2: I really commend y'all that still got your original social media platforms, like you probably got your Facebook pictures from two thousand and six on that bitch, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that ain't obviously my profile, but I still alright school.
Speaker 2: What was the best social media platform in high school?
Speaker 3: I would have to say it was space? My Space?
Speaker 1: It was what about crushbot?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What about top writing? I was top writing in that bad.
Speaker 3: For what my name was on there? But I remember crushed But I don't even remember my name on.
Speaker 1: That baby.
Speaker 3: Black Planet and mid fucking I was like black Planet in middle school, acting like I was. I know, I cannot think of the name. It was Black fucking Planet.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, Caramel Complexion, medium less here, how let your girls signed the guest book?
Speaker 1: Niggas was coding on my Space?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? This was the top Who was it your top eight? What was it on my space? Was the top eight?
Speaker 3: I don't remember how that ship went. I just remember it being fun.
Speaker 2: My Space you had like the top your top friends in the top eight.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was wild?
Speaker 3: That wild?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: It was black planet crushed by my Space and then it went over to Facebook.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny speaking of like them as it's don't really have nothing. Remember? Do you remember some things that you wanted, Like fashion wise in high school that show Ma muror Daddy said they won't buy you.
Speaker 1: I felt like I got. I was.
Speaker 2: I was really into apple bottoms and I used to get all that. I used to wear all the little apple bottoms I have, the little pet my favorite pet page. I had my favorite pep pet dress that was like red but it had different patches.
Speaker 1: Uh, what else? I don't know. What did you used to want to wear?
Speaker 3: Girl? A lot of ship that mama wanted let me get I wanted? What did I want? I wanted the next till mama won by dad.
Speaker 1: My shout out to my daddy.
Speaker 2: My daddy had me laced with every next till I ain't gonna lie not.
Speaker 3: Buy me that I wanted Alva sim she won't buy me that I had.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: Remember those Timbla books everybody had that came to the knee, what bitch hop out. I just bought my first I just got me a fresh pear. I wanted some bitches so bad, my mom, cute ass pear they man, they was cute. They had like I don't even I don't know, yep, just brought them back off, bitch and I bought them. Was yeah, them was the one I made. You probably didn't see my post. I made it about it. I posted it on my my business page about it about when I got the boots. Everybody's cracking up. They're like, oh, I still got mad. Everybody was coming in my dns like I still got my ship. I remember them, man, I wanted them so bad. As soon as I seen them bitches, I said, I got to get these bitches the luxury of being grown, being up. But about what the fuck you won't because I wanted them so bad. My moms like, I ain't got what they used to say. Everybody that had them babyfat coats, it was pregnant. Everybody had them, close them Melissa's remember them, yes, girl, everybody had them. Everybody.
Speaker 2: I had the little rock and I had a rocker war coat. It was green, but it had the little fur hood.
Speaker 3: That was everybody, And that was everybody picture on Facebook with that nog dog. Everybody had them. What else was? What about the name belts?
Speaker 1: Oh? I had the name I had? You had the one that flashed with the light to.
Speaker 3: No, I wanted that one. I had the one I had mine set d on it, and I have rhyme stones on my own thing.
Speaker 1: I had a pink one.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was something that was always just about to say, did.
Speaker 3: You have some of them?
Speaker 1: You no shows?
Speaker 3: Bitch? Everybody had shows. You did not have them? Are you serious? I'm trying to think of what else. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was something else I was about to say, damn all the niggas was wearing jeans for sure.
Speaker 3: Off they ass with them big ass T shirts.
Speaker 2: I remember I went through like a tomboy face. I was wearing tall tea. Why the funk was I wearing tall teas? Bitch, bitch, that's dressing like a nigga in the ninth grade. For a small period of time, I had a tall tea.
Speaker 3: Remember they had like the little it was like the beanie, but it had like the little whatever. I don't know I was wearing that. I have no idea, girl, Yeah, good ship? What else I'm trying to think what else.
Speaker 1: Was mex Was that in high school or that was after Meg Jeans?
Speaker 3: I think that was high school. I feel like that was the thing. Did niggas start wearing truths in high school? Yes?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 3: That was a I know for sure because I had something one of my senior pictures. Bitch, yes, wow some true Oh everybody picture was with that turned to the back, bitch showing off the back.
Speaker 1: Should have right, our dog. I was just about to name another pair.
Speaker 3: Oh what else? It was air hardy Air. Yes, dang that ship that came back. That's so funny because I was trying to get a hat from them. This is what I hate about the internet night. If you don't have it on your site, don't post it. I want to. I had from them, and I went and looked for it and it wasn't there. I was pissed. It Hardy was the shape it was. The niggas was on coach too, and they remember they had the white beater of the air hearty. Yeah, yes I did, and I did have some of them coach them shoes. I had to had them.
Speaker 1: I never had I did.
Speaker 3: I had them, and because I remember I bought my own because that's how I got my first job. I said I had the high top one the they was brown. I never forgot I got in my senior year.
Speaker 2: And that's so funny when you're talking about, like what do we want in high school that we couldn't get. Imagine being in high school now, these kids like bro, I wouldn't be able to keep up. I don't know who.
Speaker 3: Marry and ship you want and married a high school.
Speaker 1: Like we're shout out to the parents. Niggas got it.
Speaker 3: I don't know where y'all got it from, but y'all, y'all got it.
Speaker 1: Y'all got it.
Speaker 3: And it'd be so funny because it's like a lot of these kids be wearing that ship and I got clients that's teachers, right, and they'd be like, they be wearing all this expensive ship to school, but they're feeling they're not doing shit. They come in here dripping a designer every fucking day and can't even spell right, And I'm like, what is going on? If we're the good of grace, we won't get shipped. We had to iron what we had, I would say most of us did. These kids don't have to do ship. Their parents just give them whatever. That's why they're so.
Speaker 2: Mad, bad as hell and don't know the value of nothing for real. They gonna care about his fucking clothes.
Speaker 3: And yes, it's it's bad now. We thought they was doing stuff back then, and all I think these kids are way far like, they way worse.
Speaker 1: And what social media is?
Speaker 3: I think social media fucked a lot. And I think too because of all these celebrities and what they got. They seeing that and it's like that's not real life.
Speaker 2: At all, cause them niggas be written that ship too. Yes, girl, Yeah it's bad now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we had a nice little era.
Speaker 1: For sure for music.
Speaker 2: Even the dances is different now, all of that, Like we we had some classic ship we did. I can't even do these new dances either.
Speaker 3: I can't keep up. I feel like it's not even that difficult, but I just can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's just be like, what the fuck is this? I'm still trying to learn how to trip out. I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how to do none of that, none of that. I don't even know what the fuck it is. My sister has to tell me. I just I know a little lean with it, right with it, right with it. You got to catch it, okay, you know all that ship.
Speaker 2: I don't remember when niggas niggas was really wearing the gez shirts to school and that shit got banned at school with a little snowman shirts.
Speaker 1: All that ship. God, what a time, What a time to be alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a time. Remember the dickies everybody used to wear them.
Speaker 1: Too, Yes, dickies, yes, everybody them at later.
Speaker 3: Yes, the two pieces that the girls have like the jumpsuitsan yes, yes, I remember that. We all had a Wow.
Speaker 2: Do you still have actual pictures from high school? Where you just got shit on Facebook?
Speaker 3: I just got stuff on Facebook. I ain't got no actual Like.
Speaker 2: I got a few actual pictures that I was just looking at my mama house, and.
Speaker 3: They always come up at memories and I just be looking like, girl, what the fuck did you have on?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 3: A lot of good memories. But I got a whole album. I think you might be on this album too.
Speaker 1: That's funny. High school was a time, bro.
Speaker 3: It was. She said she wouldn't change nothing at all. I'm trying to think I wouldn't. I want to go back to.
Speaker 1: It, except for your prim dress.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Would I changed anything. First of all, my thing was like I had moved back to Southfield. Uh, well, not back because like elementary and all that, I was living in Detroit, and then I moved with my dad.
Speaker 1: We moved to Belleville.
Speaker 2: I went to middle school out there, and then for high school we moved to Southfield and I went to grow because.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I would be.
Speaker 3: I thought you would have been there.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I just forgot what I was saying. I moved back, moved to Southfield. Uh, I don't know what I was about to say.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever, but yeah, motherfucking time was had for sure. I want to go back. I wish oh I was saying, Oh would I change anything? Oh, That's what I was saying. So yeah, When I first got to the Groves, mind you, I was coming from middle school. I had went to school out in Billbille, so I came to Softwold. I didn't know anybody at all. So everybody was hating on me so fucking hard because you the new girl, you you whatever, you know, Like I absolutely hated girls.
Speaker 1: Like the first semester they was giving me. Hell. I remember like coming back to.
Speaker 2: School on like a Monday, and motherfucker's be like, oh, they was looking for you at the game. They said they was gonna jump.
Speaker 1: You, Like for what?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Then like, bitch just hated me. And then I don't know, I just kind of got cool with people. But yeah, I hated girls when I first got there.
Speaker 1: Really mmm, but I will.
Speaker 2: This is always a funny joke. But when I tell you, Robert was on me the first day. He seen me at orientation, bro, and never let it.
Speaker 1: Never let that ship go. Bro.
Speaker 2: That ship was so funny. But yeah, girls was cool. I used to say, I wanted to go to Southfield High, but.
Speaker 3: I Felkhio so bad.
Speaker 1: Nah, so I've heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of my high school teachers teach her now too, and she said, no kids is terrible. She was like, y'all was my favorite class. It seemed like after y'all graduated, everything just went down.
Speaker 1: Here with.
Speaker 3: S Rack rack Yes niggas as. I was known as the basketool. You go to s RAQ, you bad as hell?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck was these kids so fucked?
Speaker 3: But it wasn't even honestly, it really wasn't just for bad kids. It was people who didn't have good grades. Either said they made him go there too. Yep, but yeah, I know a lot of people that you got.
Speaker 2: You gotta be good parents. You gotta work on your kids. You gotta be on your kids. You gotta be aware of what's going on with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's a lot of parents problem nowadays. Dates got into checking backpacks, phones all that shit turned that.
Speaker 1: Yes, baby, what yes, call me after nine.
Speaker 3: Listen, call me after nine, but sprint.
Speaker 1: If they had after seven though, I don't.
Speaker 3: Remember what phone company I had back then. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I went through my sidekick phase. I got a sidekick.
Speaker 3: I wanted one. No, my mama said, no, girl.
Speaker 1: I had. I think I started paying my own field. I don't know. It was something great.
Speaker 3: I woudn't really start getting shit that I wanted until I got my first shot, and then after that I was it. You can't tell me what you're not gonna buy. But before that she was like, hell no, I ain't bout you that shit.
Speaker 1: But see that was the thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like my daddy got me everything, but pretty much got me everything.
Speaker 1: And then when I got ground, it was like, all right, bitch is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what yeh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then a bitch turned around and had a baby in twenty one what what like? Life was just crazy? It got real real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, but a lot of experience don't do what they're supposed to do with their kids. They feeling them. Yeah, And I feel like it's a lot of young girl parents now too, So it's just it's way different. They still want to party and do shit they not Yeah yeah, mmm yeah sad sad.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well I think I think that's sad. Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: She had literally just texted me when I was going to Detroit or when I was in Detray, like, girl.
Speaker 1: I'm about to come to Dallas in like a week.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, girl, you guys to get on the podcast for sure. Yeah, I'm glad you asked me.
Speaker 2: This was fun and this is what I want to do, like I said, like, I've been doing this shit for like seven years now. So I just got Hella episodes of me talking to myself by myself, and it's like I want to have other people, yeah, but and people have. It's always people just asking like, oh let me get on the podcast.
Speaker 3: No, no, like you know what I'm saying, Like so it gotta be niggas that I know. So what types of things that you want to talk about? And what type of people would you want to have on your podcast? Like is there a certain type of uh mainly just women, black women, uh, you know, just.
Speaker 1: To talk about they experience this, all of that.
Speaker 2: Like again, I wanted it don't necessarily have to be somebody that I truly know. But you know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta fit the criteria. You gotta make sense for the audience. Yeah, sure so, but no, I think I think they'll enjoy this for sure. Yeah yeah, and then the niggas back home gonna be tuned in.
Speaker 3: Like what y'all talking about exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was good too.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, do you want to let niggas know where to find you or anything you got going on?
Speaker 3: So, ladies, if you're looking for your new stylens a professional license one, follow me on Instagram. My name is Dianna Israel on ig How at your girl Hella?
Speaker 1: My homies were out bye ye