Speaker 1: One lichtago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the James Addiction tour was fun while it lasted.
Speaker 1: Put a letdown, man, because I love James Addiction. They I didn't get to see him at Rockville because one of them at COVID Borrow did and it's Perry, you know, stepped up inner for Pyros and that was great. It was like, oh, what a flashback.
Speaker 2: But come on, guys, it's one on one one w JR R Orlando's rock station Idiotology. Don't forget to vote for you say we play you can win some Halloween e roast tickets. You vote, you put yourself in position to win those. You're voting for faith no more. Three songs are up there right now. The one with the most votes played back fifteen minutes or so. Again jr. Facebook page. If you want to have a say on that, let's begin in Wisconsin. That's the current home of marijuana pepsi.
Speaker 1: They have a pot pepsi.
Speaker 2: No marijuana pepsi. She lives in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the parent's favorite.
Speaker 2: Two things, Well, marijuana pepsi is now fifty two years old, and well we need to congratulate marijuana pepsi because it's now Doctor Marijuana pepsi. Seriously, yeah, good for her, you just got her PhD. She's been named Marijuana Pepsi since birth that it's first in middle name. Her last name is Van Dyke. Parents gave her that name, specifically her mother, who believed by doing this. She was born in Chicago fifty two years ago. Mom thought that naming her child Marijuana Pepsi would create her and make her a force in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, it made her a doctor somehow. Now, as you said PhD, I don't not a doctor. I don't mean to take away from anybody who's who. I did as much time in school as you did as a as a PhD, you did so and that's some So I don't mean to take away from the PhD. But that's kuy. You know the dentist joke, Well from road trip. They're not road trip, you're not hangout a real doctor, you're a dentist.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But when you say so, what what's she a PhD of? Does it say like PhD of medicine, like medical marijuana. Maybe No, she here's the kicker.
Speaker 2: This is why I even bring this story.
Speaker 1: Up, Because her name is Marijuana Pepsi is like bro. She does not smoke weed, never has never had a PEPSI either doesn't drink soda. She's a force in the world.
Speaker 2: By the way, do we have anybody with PhDs listening to this show? I'm sure I'd like to show that sales metric to our sales department.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is. And then all of a sudden they're gonna go, you're a dick, Bob. Well, no, they've already said that. I was messing around.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm just scario. Anybody PhD listening right now?
Speaker 1: I can tell you the Cushkings listening.
Speaker 2: He's not a PhD.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, it's just pH Hell yeah, cush bitches.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: PhD and hydroponics maybe two two five, two six PhD people, Did I really do more school than a pH I did, not more school, just more time.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's let's drop the distinction.
Speaker 1: Here, PhD. There's a PhD. Kiss my ass, Taco, I knew we had one. No, there's a couple. Okay, all right, good, awesome, awesome joking talk. What do Taco Bob and Will Smith have in common? Hopefully nothing?
Speaker 2: Well, you've got probably one of your most distinguished characteristics in common oh, he's got belly issues the ability to clear an entire room with a single blast. This revelation complements of director Barry sonfeld new book Best Possible Place, Worst Possible Time, and he literally singles out Will for having what he described as deadly gas. He says it one day on the set for Men in Black, Will and Tommy Lee Jones were filming a scene in a car when Will let one fly. Not only did Tommy need to get out of the car asap. I feel for you, Tommy, feel your pain. That's not cool if the whole set had to be evacuated for three hours. Sonfeld says, quote Will Smith is a farter. It's just some people are. And you really don't want to be inside a very small, dramatically sealed space with a Will Smith fart. You don't even want to be sitting next to him at the Disney ranch. He's a lovely guy. Just he farts. Some do some don't. I This rang home for me.
Speaker 1: I go in the other room when I can, when you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, There's there's been times though that I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to walk out in the middle of Idiotology. It's the segment that we have to do.
Speaker 2: If I find out that that odor can cause like brain damage or something, I'm suing you.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, look, you're not going to get anything, even though I went to school as long as a PhD.
Speaker 2: I'll take big blue from you. What's the pain condition called? Again?
Speaker 1: Oh go on, why'd you do that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I scroll all the way back in a Patina autobody contingent. No no, I love learning new stuff like that. I knew it, though. I'm glad that they were reminded me. Oh god, everybody's doing their thing. I have one. You're dick Bob, No one me PhD uh huh PhD panhead y okay. My team accounts as doctor Scott on it.
Speaker 2: I bet PhDs who listen to this show must really, really, really feel smart.
Speaker 1: I have a PhD in post post hole digging p hunting doctor. Here. They can come PhD in hating it. Okay, I'm not gonna say what commercial they're talking about. I have a PhD impostafarian. I have a d W I but not a PhD. Bitch, slapp of pool. I have l I've done LSD. Does that count? O fort machine PhD in idiotology.
Speaker 2: Clearly we have more comedians in the listening audience than we do PhDs. We get it. We are thankful for every listener.
Speaker 1: Here is a legit PhD in psychology of the criminally insane. Good for you. That's a big thing, dude.
Speaker 2: It's probably an interesting day at work every day.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh.
Speaker 2: Finally this and yet I have video to go along with what you're about to hear. We go to Chicago for tow truck wars.
Speaker 1: Deep now you said this with the ultimate war where they went out of control. Was one hook to the front and one hook to the back and they pulled the car apart.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, this uh was the scene earlier in the week on the southwest side of Chicago. We have not one, not two, but three tow trucks arrive at approximately the same time at the site of an accident, vying for the business to toe the uh it's mine the car away girl, smashing into each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see the cops that are there at the accident, they're literally having to dodge these tow trucks trying to position to tow away the wreck car and as.
Speaker 1: They ran into each other, struggle. Hoo, man, we have a good amount of towers they listen. Get j our facebook page if you want to see that. And they were as upset with the PhD when that one person texted in what was it, a tow truck driver is a legal car thief something about that, and then followed it up by calling.
Speaker 2: Him a name.
Speaker 1: I'm taking it you didn't make a car payment possibly, and you're a little bitter.
Speaker 2: What'd you to just yet? That makes me think here, if you're gonna be in that tow truck driving scene, would you rather, on a daily basis, be faced with trying to battle your fellow tow truck drivers for that to be first unseen at accidents and stuff, or would you rather just go onto the repost side of things where up all night?
Speaker 1: You know? No, man, you get people shooting at you, especially nowadays repoeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, me and Will Smith will be back.
Speaker 1: I'd just be hitting the lots.
Speaker 2: You say it, we play it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you didn't notice you parked one tire over that handicaps
Speaker 2: Xwj RR, Orlando's rock station