Speaker 1: H what is up? What is up? How is everyone doing today on this great and fabulous surgusday morning? Uh? It's your daily, just a reality in its role.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Turning somebody chasing shad.
Speaker 1: Off my thing? What's up? T Jas, it's your link if you want to come up. I had. I had to send the link to them on my laptop.
Speaker 4: Now Stone, I've gotten us.
Speaker 5: You play a part, but the truth costan behind the curtain. What's the secret you came to time bove please just to make it off?
Speaker 2: The mask don't have.
Speaker 5: The city lights can bind you, but I see straight through the heavy trick, every line, every story.
Speaker 1: You thought you found a puppy.
Speaker 6: I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 5: I'm standing in the light. Did you play all a part? But the truth cuts team behind the curtain? What's a secret? You kid? Somebody from Boston using more using in my face just.
Speaker 4: To make a dog bell you have to wear as a reason, jackass.
Speaker 5: But the mask don't have wreck.
Speaker 1: The mask?
Speaker 5: Don't I wasn't. You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul. I'm not the story you get to control.
Speaker 1: Pull the mask off.
Speaker 5: Let the world see if the person hiding none in Meathorkey.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 5: Somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 4: Me so they can make by using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill. You have to have a mask for a reason, jack ass.
Speaker 5: But the mask don't I watch all people the mask, don't. I watn't.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. He is my rod head man, he is my sergeant of arms of the h w OS. TJ Banks, TJ. What's happening man? How you doing? How you doing today? I have a laptop now.
Speaker 8: I missed that test s tream did man. I'd seen a little bit of it earlier. Yeah, man, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Man, int dreams. But how you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing all right, man.
Speaker 8: I just woke up a couple of hours ago, went out in the town, got a B twelve shot.
Speaker 1: And that's why you have to go every Thursday, to do that every Tuesday. But I missed a couple of days.
Speaker 7: But as long as I get it within the week, I should be fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How you feeling today? I'm feeling good, man, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 7: Later.
Speaker 1: News to Rob Greenfield just put a new video up on his channel, Robin What Robin does? Robin Greenfield does? He he's a He's basically that this guy that goes around and he he he tries to teach people. They he tries to teach people that you don't need money and stuff to live. Yeah, but uh, hey, dude, Chris has been messaging me. Oh really? He emails me, heeled me and said, hit me up. Are we cool now? I'm like, no, We're not cool.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yeah, I just kind of stop messaging to you.
Speaker 1: Honestly. If it's if it's does he does? He who I have on my show? The people that were part of his show, the people. Here's the thing, the second part of the show was actually good when we got rid of arcade in them with the first when you came on when we had a nil and all them, I haven't right here. Yeah, but I want to say to these people that don't try to like, oh you want to hear something funny? What's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: A friend of my so, so I know that Pope, my friend paulper doesn't realize that the Google play card was before I even was making, before I even had a cash app or paypalder Venmo, I had uh Google play cards. Yeah that so he sent me a ten dollars Google play card, Okay, yeah, I use it to do a few subs to people, because that's that's what I do. Is who you know, I forget where I came from. I forget where I came from. TJ. Yeah I so, by the way, the new laptop is touchscreen and that's cool. That's cool. So I could do this. I could touch screen it. Let's let's let's uh, let's hear what the fans think about this. Let's hear what the fans. Sorry, oh yeah, the fans things about Do you hear that? Do what here? Hey, here's the way you can super tad right here. Sorry listen. By the way, that is not the real Bobby.
Speaker 7: By the way, hold on, I'm about to join the butt the But but when you're my other.
Speaker 1: Account on your I don't know if you have another account.
Speaker 7: No, he's my girlfriend's got a girlfriend's account.
Speaker 1: That's what I figured. The reason why I saw, I said, t J using other people's accounts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you see, if you see that, Rebecca, call your accountant, you know, if you need bowing up the stream.
Speaker 10: Watching?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, dude, did you see what Jimmy Kimmel is some hot water? Right now.
Speaker 7: I know I saw he got his show pulled off.
Speaker 1: There, I can tell you reason. Why do you know? Do you do? You know why? Because then Charlie Kirkston right, because because Charlie kirk sprints with Trump and Next Star is trying to do a merger and they need Trump's permission, Trump's approval for it. So this is they're trying to get on Trump's good side.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, yeah, I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 8: I got back home from the doctor earlier, and uh, I've seen w W vaultons doing Eddie Garrow street matches and stuff streaming that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie was actually good.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Hold on, Actually I got MYNDA Eddie Garrera shirt right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's Eddie and Ray from russell Mania twenty one.
Speaker 1: You know. But I want to ask this question is what do you think about like you know, like there, you know, I did watch a little bit so I saw a W. Yeah, dude, it's it was horrible.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If I if I'm watching a W, I'm either bored out of my mind or if I have four hours to kill to watch.
Speaker 1: A pay per view, I don't watch the a W show. It's horrible. Here's the thing you got these guys that mother. By the way, I just want to tell people that Poper does have a YouTube, a rumble channel, paulper eighty. Yeah, yeah, I do appreciate and you you know what I have. He you know, Poper has always been there behind the scenes helping me. Yeah, and you have all these people that say, oh, Polper, doesn't you know paper went through some ship pper, so Poper wasn't part So Polper was tying. Poper was been part of this community. He just he doesn't pay PayPal stuff. He just sends Google play cards and Amazon gift cards to people.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love my laptop now because I used to have to, like it was a pain in the ass, and you would you would hear me in my in my in my matt in my in my voice, like you hear me stop freezing. I'm like, that's the reason why a laptop better than than a tablet, because laptop those are a freeze. But this is like an older laptop. He got. Yeah, but.
Speaker 8: The stream with the tablet too, what I was telling and you used to do the stories with the tablet most of the time.
Speaker 1: Didn't you. Yeah, until I did yesterday's stream with a tablet until I got this laptop.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that the tablets working better for you, this laptops working better for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good man, that's good. But I want to I want to say this to you. I think that you you you're you're, You're my homie. Don't don't worry about what Chris thinks about. Here's the thing. If I thought I didn't, here's the thing. Chris has those shows with people that I hated to do. I didn't feel comfortable shows with with with with Sean. Sean's view, Oh yeah, I remember.
Speaker 7: That fucker.
Speaker 1: Didn't he didn't he show his dick like on stream before Joe Cronin had a a an alert about that.
Speaker 8: Uh see, out of all them guys like j D, Seawan's view Croning, I like Croning the best. I don't watch as much as I used to, but I still out of all of them, I like Croning the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know that? That's how I got started watching. I used to watch Joe cron review shows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I started.
Speaker 1: I used to.
Speaker 7: I started watching Sean and j D, but I stopped watching them and started watching Croner. Yeah, I think j D and Crony used to do do Ship together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I found out about Croning through JD. Then they had a falling out.
Speaker 1: Then there I just watched Cronan more. Hey, we can hear your TV. Oh sorry, I can.
Speaker 7: Cut it down. Yeah, so I got that those that I'm stream on, so I'll cut it down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we We can get copyright claimed if you if they hear the boys. Sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to tell you what to day of. Just letting you know that I can get claimed from this. Anything I can get claimed for. I can get copyright blocked for having Eddie guerreall match playing in the background. Sorry, I'm not. Yeah, I can get blocked. They don't. They don't. They don't, so they don't claim they blocked. Yeah sorry m hmm. But by the way, it's on TikTok Yeah, Kentucky tuckyh Yeah, me logging hold on hello, Yeah, okay, you know what's up. I'll do it later. Yeah, but uh, I want to say thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 6: H what I know.
Speaker 1: I know you're busy. I know you're a busy person. You're good, You're good, man.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you had you had to go.
Speaker 1: Two o'clock this morning to the doctor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I had to.
Speaker 8: Well it was not like my regular doctor, but it's my it's like like a clinic in town that's a tack that's like the part of the same brand as.
Speaker 7: My doctor, the doctor I do go to.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they had to call my regular doctor's office to check my files to see if I my BE twelve is really mild because my doctor gave me the shot today. He was like, yeah, people coming here to get BE twelve shots and there be twelve beat twelve.
Speaker 7: Is just ie already. So that's why they had to pick my files and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I know what. Sorry, I just want to let people. Let people know that I've known Teacher's known me since we are since we've been we we've broken the business together. Yeah, ship uh hell.
Speaker 7: We've known each other damn there. Yeah, because coming up on plus to ten years now, a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just want to say that I do appreciate that you buy me all for all the bullshit that I put people through.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's all good, I know, you know. Yeah, Like I said before, we've had you know, our ship, but you know we got pasted it and you know we're cool and now.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I am man.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had you pulled up. You're good man. Let me let me check your channel, you see, I don't know if you have a channel or not.
Speaker 7: I do, but I don't really post anything.
Speaker 1: I don't post.
Speaker 3: Anything at home.
Speaker 1: Blueberry, you're a blueberry. A blueberry means you don't have content or you don't have a profile. Bet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I've had this same account for like since I was in high school.
Speaker 1: I can tell you when you started in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was when I was a senior, because I graduated in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: So you started what you were nineteen when we started being friends.
Speaker 7: Around there?
Speaker 8: Around there, yeah, because if we met in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, I was about nineteen or twenty around then.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now wait a minute, you were bored and uh wait, you were bored in uh nineteen ninety eight yep or ninety seven. It was ninety eight, thirty eight, what a dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was ninety eight. Matter of fact, that birthday. Think to our birthdays ain't too far apart.
Speaker 1: Because I was born. Uh me third, Yeah, I'm saving you, by the way, I'm saving you on so what So wait a mate, I don't have to save you. I could just uh I forget that. I'm not on the tablet. Yeah, so on the tablet. I had to wait until this show ends, so I could have had to uh oh, hold the hold on the sorry the dim of turning off on the dim of the pop out chat let me pop out chat here. So I'm gonna have to go damn. How about the dance board not the death board. Sorry, I'm trying to do this happy, I'm doing this right now on like this is this is the problem now when I'm just preferred to Oh I need your damn sorry favorite bar oh I got all my favorites on here ship the other favorites. Does it save?
Speaker 3: No, I don't need.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm not aggravated at you. TJ. He you man, you're just gonna fring some shit out so good.
Speaker 12: Yeah it's.
Speaker 1: TJ Banks eight one ninety seven. Sorry. I was trying to get your your numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the reason why. Here's the thing. The reason why I haven't tagged you is because I didn't I couldn't see your your thing because there's a lot of t J banks out there. Yeah, thank god Chris doesn't have Chris. So I'm gonna show you something. Okay, I'm gonna tell you this I want byways, since I'm here anyway, I'm gonna see if I set the Library direct up yet for the show, and no, I'm not. Let's see who we who we consider so libary direct basically a library directs like I always pick a local person too. There's no local ship. I picked the I picked the show that's gonna be uh at seven pm. But I want to say that I do appreciate you coming on, brother, not we're not leaving yet. Okay, No proble man, we're not leaving yet. I'm just I'm just trying to get this done so we can I don't have to worry about it, okay. And also I also want to tell people this is that TJ might do content unless he doesn't. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to put content out there. But teachers a good guy. By the way, have you spoken to Ed lately?
Speaker 7: That's I talked to him kind of frequently, but he was on.
Speaker 1: The show yesterday. Yeah, oh, Joe, my friend Joe is here. Hold on, Joe, what's up?
Speaker 2: They there. I was napping when your little notification came through, but I said, I just can't leave Jake hanging. So I took my little seapat mask off and I put my glasses back on and put this little thing on. And here I am get excited. What up tj Hey know, mam better than every Thanks for asking, good man.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I was fiddling around, I ended up want to see what I had for breakfast sitting over there on this table. So I moved the tray a little and just knocked the whole thing right off, all over on the floor. It was great. That's what I That's what I did right before I came on. So I'm super excited right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Joe's already Joe's channels in the description.
Speaker 2: It's from what I hear. It's a phenomenal channel. I was getting a lot of compliments yesterday. Oh my god. I was like, this is a fun channel. Oh you're so funny. I'm like, uh, it's the same person, but there is a lot of different names. I gained a lot of new sub yesterday. Yeah, I'm almost up to eight sixty. I think I might be a eight fifty six trying to get to that thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, Uh so, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you so crystal clear, it s like curre inside my head.
Speaker 13: I'm putting old sub only made by the way, for dating, Yeah, for chatting five minutes, it has to be a five minutes So oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up everybody in chat?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But U raise the glass?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's tea. That's the first part. First part of TJ's name, t H sounds like somebody just flushed the toilet a public toilet? Is that you, TJ? Are you in a public restroom right now? Tapping your toe under the stall? Oh?
Speaker 7: No, you might hear this. I've got we got like a few fans in the ac going, so this might be what you hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a I got a big fan going right next to me right now. I can't live without I can't breathe without it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We got one that uh my girls uncle gave us that's used to cool down a fucking fire department.
Speaker 7: It's like an industrial fan.
Speaker 2: That's super awesome. It's a bit as loud as hell.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's on loan.
Speaker 2: We don't I don't know home right now? Yeah, I got mine on low right here. But I don't have a blowing on me. I'm just blown next to me.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, Joe, I got a question for you.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: You said you're a wrestle fan, right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna level up from that, my friend. I've been doing wrestling since nineteen ninety eight, but I've been watching wrestling since I was five years old, so for twenty one and a half years of service in the ring. So that means that I'm not just a wrestling fan. I'm actually was a performer until I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I remember you saying something about that. Uh, let's see. You know you know who the rock and roll expresses, right Yeah.
Speaker 7: I got to meet them at like one of my my first indie show not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Like a few came back and I got to meet up. Go ahead, do what. I'm ready to hear what you're saying. Next, dum, Do you know who Tommy Rich is?
Speaker 1: Fire?
Speaker 8: I always said it at the same time I got to meet him in the last show I was at.
Speaker 2: My favorite incarnation of Tommy Rich was when he was the full blood of Italians and and E C. W. Because he's so not Italian. And that's the funniest part. Him and Tracy Smothers. Tracy's Smothers will come down and give the old fongu. Those are the good old days, man. But yeah, so one of the one of the I went and I did a tour at Tennessee. And when I was down there, I was I was on a show with the Rock and Roll Express and Kid Cash Easy Money was down there. I didn't know how much heat he had, but he got a lot.
Speaker 1: Of By the way, Joe, I was gonna ask you said when we played this, when there's a video. Uh, I know we're not gonna get covery right claim for this, but I want to play something for uh for TJ. I think Joe filmed a few of this. It's the Wressells uh in Memphis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we went down to Memphis. It was actually four hours longer than Nashville.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. Like I said, last time I went into Bristol and I thought I was there four more hours. I was in Nashville four more hours. We were in Memphis, and I thought I was gonna referee the match. I thought I was gonna refree Hogan's match. And it was Hogan and Brugus Beefcake against the Assassins, and I was willing to get my hair cut after I was down. But then the Assassins had this mark of a manager that was friends of the promoter. So they ended up saying, now we're good, We're gonna let him cut the hair. But Bubba says, here's the here's the video camera. We need you to tape it. So I got the tape it, which was cool. But then they they cut the guy's hair at that the manager's hair after the match, and Brutus took a little and then Bubba went crazy. And then when they got to the back, the guy was full hot. They took too much of his hair off. They should have just let me take the haircut out have been glad all.
Speaker 1: So this is so I actually have let me pull us out, Let me bring it in. Beat beat me up, Scottie m.
Speaker 2: I think Big Show was on this show too, I just don't remember who the hell he wrestled.
Speaker 1: You're ready. This is called rest of the Memphis. The clean version BTLS and Bruce the Barbara Beak versus the Assassins. And this is actually so I have a so I would also say this shout out to Memphis Wrestling. I know a bunch of people from the new Memphis Wrestling, so this is a shout out to them.
Speaker 8: Well, that's great, you're gonna a card man.
Speaker 9: That's great, flying out running for the show Friday morning and Memphis at the FedEx Forum looks like me and Brutus the Barber Beefcake tagging against the Assassins.
Speaker 1: Fucking I'm I'm making he's almost.
Speaker 15: I'm looking about a thousand Bucks's no here, kid.
Speaker 2: It's real wrestlers.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 15: You guys bringing call me Assassins And if you ever know you abut these guys are pretty.
Speaker 6: They're bigger than me and.
Speaker 9: The bust a buff the stuff bagwell to sex saying okay, brand was.
Speaker 6: A big day.
Speaker 2: You check your.
Speaker 10: You got that fat bubble up.
Speaker 15: You better shut his mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm to shut it for.
Speaker 2: Other stuff even works here, so Mad.
Speaker 15: These guys are just the ship to be a jobber on the Memphis So Mad three minute Squash Jones.
Speaker 1: The plane. He's gonna be middle man I don't to be the catcher.
Speaker 6: I can't just have one.
Speaker 2: Trade by the way I do. I had two things to say because of this, and then I just added a third. So the first thing is, I don't like how Manson added the Honkey talk Man references in there. It makes no sense. Honkey talk Man wasn't on the show, so that doesn't make any sense. Second, I was saying that was saying during the song that Bubba was stiffing the hell out of those guys. They were they were all so mad when they got to the back because he was literally just clocking them right in the face. He wasn't even clotheslining them. If you guys noticed that. And then the third thing is if you notice when Bubba after he hit the splash, he like tucked his head way into the guy's ear. Basically he was just telling him, thank you so much, thank you for the match. Other than that, Jake and he guesses this to who one of the assassins or both may have been. What the assassins? I know who one of them was, I don't know who the other one was.
Speaker 1: Who was the.
Speaker 2: His name is Mike, He's the Texas hangman. So if you google the Texas Hangman and Mike. You'll get his real name, Mike. I forgot his last name. Who's ever got capability with a computer in front of him? Just google Texas Hangman Mike. I'd I'd love to remember his last name.
Speaker 7: I got, y'all look it up.
Speaker 2: Do it up. He's the one that talught Bubba how to wrestle. Actually he trained him, Mike, Mike something. Man, it's irking me that I can't remember as I lost oxygen in my brain like so many times, been down loaded in fifty So I'm just glad enough to be alive, let alone be able to talk and be semi intelligent. I might remember before you even get it, and I think it's another m Mike. Oh oh well, I'm not gonna remember. So it's okay. Hey Mike Moran. Yes, I knew that I told you was Mike m I just couldn't remember the Moran part. I just didn't want to be wrong. I didn't want to throw it out and be wrong. But Jake, did you know that Bubba wrestled Sabo in ECW No? No, he wrestled Bill Alfonso and Sabu was in his corner. That's what it was. I just remember Saboo putting Billy through a table after Alfonso got juice. Alfonso has been doing a lot of work lately. He's been working a lot of different places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let me let me say something to you. Did you know the dangerous dog was actually an ae W? They did a save for Eddie.
Speaker 2: Dangerous dug GPS of the chat what's up?
Speaker 1: GPS? Here's GP? Hey?
Speaker 5: It was hey, guys?
Speaker 1: What up? You put up?
Speaker 2: Physical? Hanging in there? Smoking? Yeah, you gotta smoke when you're streaming. That's that's that's what you do. What's in there? Tell me? What's in there? Is a hot coffee?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Blynz Acher, you got any creamer in there? H you got black or creamy coffee?
Speaker 10: No, creamy coffee, figured cream and sugar coffee.
Speaker 2: I know you're not the black coffee type. You probably put extra.
Speaker 10: Extra two sugars and a thing of cream there.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Crystal? How you doing it?
Speaker 10: The DP hanging in there? Jake hanging in there.
Speaker 1: Calls the charge.
Speaker 2: He's good.
Speaker 10: He's been up since seven point thirty.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 2: I've been up since five. I did catch like a fifteen minute The dog. You couldn't get the dog do what?
Speaker 1: Take a dump?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 14: I needed to get him out so he can come outside to use the bathroom and stuff.
Speaker 10: And he didn't want to get out of bed.
Speaker 14: The dog, the dog, well, dog, the dog's been being lazy for the last what three days?
Speaker 1: By the way, you're the description for GP as Crystal Bush Bush little tale.
Speaker 2: That's fine?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Is the dog okay?
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's okay, he's just he's comfortable being downstairs.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, cinsidym, I loved the video and I saw a little citizen him. I want to show citizen I know Citizenaim won't mind if I play his video. All right, Cinsitail made the video. Uh uh did a little parody video about I don't know if Citizen oil mom just playing. I don't know he I know he he doesn't mond us playing his video. He doesn't mind because oh no, no upont of the video. All right, here we go. Oh no, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: Uh, pig your time. I'm really excited to see it. I love the build up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look that's their own button. I'm doing this. This is citizen of actually put shout out to citizen Oom, it's about Aaron.
Speaker 2: By the way, citizen, m.
Speaker 1: Let me grab goling for people, citizen and here we go.
Speaker 6: Previously on Steel Toe Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven year old Aaron Mholt made his first court appearance this morning for disseminating private sexual images without consent.
Speaker 10: He appeared to do this while actually live training.
Speaker 6: I was sitting right here and you see me looking over like this and going like that.
Speaker 10: From steel to morning shows.
Speaker 6: He did report on his stream he.
Speaker 11: Got arrested it to another YouTube couple living with them and they were all fucking each other April and by extension, the m Holt couple are a can of worms in their own right.
Speaker 6: I still watch people cope by saying that's true. I did have the urge to literally head butt a woman.
Speaker 3: I was in a fight, so just cagering so much, just like I remember seeing read and I was like, I remember thinking it.
Speaker 5: Like just go bam, like just go bam bam, bam, bam bam.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just now shut up. Radio is dying. Radio is dead.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm Dan the ox Ox, new host of KNO sized Ox in the afternoon.
Speaker 12: Lag Lagent Lagent Lach Media Why would people listen to radio with nothing but commercials when they could just listen to their playlist?
Speaker 6: The board it Layton Media are writing letters to go with their offer. Forty eight hours from now, I'll have them. This is not doing good things for his return to radio.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, uh, Summerland is more the course for you. Coltrane says, have Bob Layton come with and absorb the steel toe energy.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 6: We'll call Bob. Hey, Bob, you want to come do this golf tournament with me? No, Coltrane, has your case been adjudicated yet?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 6: I'm excited for when Layton Broadcasting talks to me again.
Speaker 9: We know, we know.
Speaker 12: I'm excited for when Layton Broadcasting talks to me again and says.
Speaker 6: Hey, what have you guys been up to? We're trying to bring you in. Yeah, I would love it. I would. I would call Layton Broadcasting tomorrow and I'd be like, can we speed this is I need to get back on I really need to get back on that exactly badly. Here's my offer. Here's what I'm willing to do to any radio station in this area.
Speaker 2: I will go on for free, for free, you better on for free. You're not where the fund and damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, uh there you go?
Speaker 2: The hell is that is that you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 16: This is Later Media Quarterly Late and Broadcast and thank you for your very kind offer working without pay. We regret to inform you that we are unable to find us by for.
Speaker 1: You in our talent department or department at this time. Bye.
Speaker 12: Now that's that's what radio doesn't have right now. That's why we want to put steel Toe back on the air. No, no, oh, it'll get the phones ringing.
Speaker 1: Your fucking bullshit. M alright, sorry, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Did they actually have you? Was like, what did they get for viewers? When they were running?
Speaker 1: They were getting so they were doing like five hundred on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Live Like it's over good for them, that's great.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think about the number? What do you guys think about the video.
Speaker 10: That I had to like literally cover my mouth.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, so I should play? Should I play? Uh? There's also a little bit of Steelta has a little heat with GP because uh, do we want to go for it?
Speaker 2: Jake, go for it.
Speaker 1: I really don't want to play this if it's gonna make you upset. No, I found it.
Speaker 10: I found it freaking hilarious. I've seen it. I was actually part of it.
Speaker 2: I was asking TV if he hadn't seen it.
Speaker 7: No, I haven't. Oh you'll like this.
Speaker 10: You guys will get a laugh out of it. It's just it's it's great.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the episode you showed up. It's just talking. H they were talking about you. It's just talk in the morning, still too. Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm like, I'm a little scared. Showed videos from steel Toe because he has a Tennessey of throwing HROs against people.
Speaker 2: What does that stand for?
Speaker 1: Harassment restraint orders?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, cease and desist. And this is what I say to him, Jake.
Speaker 1: It's forty eight by the way, it's forty eight minutes.
Speaker 2: Buckle in.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, buckle up.
Speaker 10: It's gonna be beer ride.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 1: It's an hour and seven minutes. I'll play a little bit of this. Hold on, let me do something here, let me share the screen.
Speaker 2: You don't need me for this, so I'm gonna take off while you play this. Thanks for having me, all right.
Speaker 1: Love you, brother, I'll see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 7: Say yeah, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, here we go. Love the way. If anybody that does want to watch this the pool, We're not watching the pool. We're just gonna watch this because this is the first time that this is Eric still to meets Giggle Pickles. Here we go this week.
Speaker 12: It looks like we're getting into profit of truth. Jake Hudson, Giggle Pickles. That's just we're now in the giggle Pickles universe.
Speaker 1: Silly me.
Speaker 12: This guy writes me, and he's got drama and it's about someone faking cancer and they're roping Jake Hudson in and I'm like, boy.
Speaker 6: Are these people?
Speaker 12: Are they bots created by a computer program to entice my interest?
Speaker 6: Because this is strangely targeted.
Speaker 12: This is right up my alley, all right, profited profit of truth. I'm gonna ask you to stop calling for a second. All right, buddy, I'm gonna that's twice.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna ask you to call back when we've got this all set up. All right, Oh sorry, all right, it's all right, okay, let me set this up.
Speaker 6: Uh let me says giggle Google Pickles is real. I think she means giggle.
Speaker 12: I've spoken with her, all right, So this is why it's important for me to say Profit of Truth is alleging that Giggle Pickles is faking cancer.
Speaker 6: Giggle Pickles may indeed have cancer.
Speaker 12: I don't know where these accusations are coming from, but this is the message I got. Profit of Truth sent me a message and says, hello, I commented about Jake Hudson. I am not really familiar with your show, but Jake has come into my group's crosshairs over his relationship with d Live and YouTube streamer Giggle Pickles.
Speaker 6: My group, You're gonna love the name of this group. Cards on deck.
Speaker 12: So now we're getting accusations that giggle Pickles is faking cancer, and these allegations are coming home Deck, which may be the funniest name I heard, But anyway, you've got cards on deck led by Profit of Truth who claims that Giggle Pickles is scamming our buddy Jake with fake cancer. All right, let's hear him out now. Let he says she spoken with Giggle Pickles.
Speaker 6: This is legit. Profit of Truth disagrees. See, this is all start to build. Yeah, I know, not really familiar.
Speaker 12: You show Jake's coming across her from relationship with Gigi Pip my group pards on Deck has been goofing on Giggle Pickles for almost two years.
Speaker 6: All right, profit and truth, Profit and truth? Are you sure?
Speaker 12: Like this is a heavy accusation, Like, ah, I'm gooing on her because she's fake in cancer. I'm like, if you're wrong, you're a piece of shit. She reasonly spun into fake cancer griftark that we covered on our channel. She was banished from Delive for scamming people out of money. She met Jake as she was departing Delive and is since sunk her claws into him. I'd snuck into the show multiple times to point Jake claims that have given him a pan attack.
Speaker 1: It's very nice, no, and then this gave me a penlic attack at six o'clock in the morning that caused me about two days of grief. Your show calls me a panlic attack. Yeah, I had to feed it up a little bit. Sorry.
Speaker 12: I want nothing more than sprent the information with women Giggle Pickles and the cost and to cast chick to have a nervous break okayll I'm not for you making Jake have a nervous break down.
Speaker 6: That's our body.
Speaker 12: I believe acomplish Boks my goals. You allow me on your program. I'm available every morning.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 12: Well, Profit of Truth call in because I don't like that. You're all right that you're trying to hurt our buddy, Jake. That's not cool. But I'm willing Are you willing to hear my.
Speaker 6: That's the risk of exposing a fake cancer person or a real deep bag with you guy.
Speaker 1: Profit the Truth is is a leader of the group, right or is it that is the person they rose the TOD Chandele.
Speaker 10: He's the one that runs TOD.
Speaker 12: All right, Yeah, somebody's getting somebody's somebody's a crap bag. So I respect let me and let me says this person isn't faking.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know this.
Speaker 12: I don't know this guy. Profit of Truth, he says, she is faking. Let's get to the bottom of this. Let's go to the phone now, Profit the Troop, all right, Profit Truth. This is what we call a finished device, my friend. First of all, welcome to the show. Great to have your second ball. Thank you for sending me all this information. Third of all, before we start, let's just walk back.
Speaker 6: One thing. We don't want for j Kenson to have a panic attack.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we came at him with concern at first, and now he's just not having and he hates me like myself.
Speaker 6: I don't know sure what happened to him, but.
Speaker 12: Surprised high struggle he was. He cut a lot of fark. He dumped three feet in the air. So one night, as a joke, I say, yeah, Jake, who'd you kill a right? Sorry, well shoshing for anyway, Let's talk about and I totally saw my life going this way.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about eagle Pickles. Uh, give everyone to run down. What is giggle Pickles?
Speaker 1: Who are they?
Speaker 6: What's their thing?
Speaker 12: And where did this cancer thing come from? And how do you know she's thinking? Let's start with who is eagle Pickles?
Speaker 6: Giggle Pickles is a delight streamer or what was the deuce streamer?
Speaker 12: She's a walk out? Are you EVENI where the turn woke up?
Speaker 6: I am, yes, okay, yeah, we do a stream where we just.
Speaker 1: I'm just I just don't want to put people. You guys can watch the rest of the or yourself. I wasn't gonna watch.
Speaker 10: And just send me that, Jake, send it.
Speaker 1: To me, all right. I'll have to say to you when I get through a computer. All right, I put it so. By the way, it's also a description of this video. By the way, it's in the description of this video. That's fine the street. But I want to say that I don't want to put out I don't support I don't support erin causing people to When Eric was like, oh, I care about people? What about the people that you heard? What about the people that you got into your cross here is because you tried to do something? They they don't What about what about your what about shut up? Jake?
Speaker 10: No, you're absolutely right, Jake, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: I was telling myself to shut up because I had the audio running by accident. But what about his kids? What about the kids that have to be looped into this exactly? You know.
Speaker 14: When they were on when they was on d Live, they had kids in their fucking channel.
Speaker 10: They had kids in their channel, in their chat.
Speaker 14: And they're setting there, They're setting there talking about drugs and talking about people being uh, I'm sorry, they have medical conditions as in a KA Dwarf syndrome. Yeah, uh, people with They were sitting there talking about people with Down syndrome and all that and all of that, and they had little kids They had kids in their chat listening to this and chatting with them, and they're talking about drug use and picking on people because they have Dwarf syndrome or down syndrome or you know this, that and the other, you know, with medical conditions, and they're sitting there talking shit.
Speaker 10: About them like it's a fucking joke. Now, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 14: These kids are gonna go to school and they're gonna find somebody that's got a medical condition. They're gonna sit there and they're going to talk shit about them.
Speaker 10: And bully them.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 10: You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 14: Somebody's who's gonna have a either a mental condition or a medical condition.
Speaker 10: They're going to come in there and they're what do you think happened with all these fucking school shootings?
Speaker 14: Kids are getting tired of being bullied and the schools are doing absolutely shit.
Speaker 10: To protect them.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly.
Speaker 14: So the kids are are going home, they're not talking to mom and dad about it. They're just getting guns and taking them to school and shooting up for damn school. Why because of people like proper the truth tards on deck, there's you know, YadA YadA, YadA. Well we've seen it on D Live and they didn't say nothing to them. They let them talk about people like that and blah blah blah. Well guess what this is what your result is? Yeah, I want to say that this is the end result. You end up having kids with mental conditions because they are tired of being bullied and tired of being picked on, so they're gonna fight back. I just want to think, I don't promote I do not prom you know, kids going to school and shooting schools up. Yeah, I don't, but I don't. Also also, I do not put up with kids being bullied. I didn't allow my kids to do it, and I'm sure as hell don't recommend anybody else to.
Speaker 10: Tolerate that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also want to say to people, I just want to say that as a as a as somebody that got bullied when he was younger because of his disability. There was a few, there was there was people that you know, I had some great teachers that.
Speaker 10: Backed me up exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't even feel.
Speaker 14: I had severe anxiety as a kid. I also had some other mental issues that were going on. Okay, I've got school photos where I'm standing there, you know, and I'm like, hurry up, take the picture, get it the hell over it, because I want to I don't want to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also want to say that it's you know, being you know, when I was doing shows with Chris, I was I had anxiety because I was I was afraid that Chris might have wanted me to do something stupid. He's always you know, Chris thinks that Chris Peeps. I'm talking about Chris Peeps. He always wanted people to like him, but he was he was very demanded to his people.
Speaker 7: He always he always knew how to set you off, Jack, And that's what pissed me off about him.
Speaker 10: Yep, Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why.
Speaker 8: That's half the reason why I stopped talking with him, is because he always knew how to set you off and push your button and do all that and like have you going, you know, screaming, screaming and causing of causing a ride on stream.
Speaker 1: And that's what kissed me off about them. Yeah. But you know what the thing is is I hated doing those shows. I hated it, but you know, you know, I knew my time was limited.
Speaker 10: What do him think about the decorations. One of our neighbors is walking his dog. How dull already? What do you think about the decorations?
Speaker 1: He said he liked them. Oh, by the way, I do have to I do have to say this that that I have to promote something because the guy did dead Pool dude promote us promote Granny. Granny is live right now, Greenies live. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Oh Ship.
Speaker 1: He has a channel called this All Sucks Pod.
Speaker 14: Oh hell, y'all, y'all have got to go over like subscribe, tell him that GP and Jake Hudson sent you over there to raid his channel and subscribe to him.
Speaker 1: Jake later, he's live right.
Speaker 10: I like Granny. Granny is a trip. Granny is a trip. Who is the elf? Oh well, I'll ask you lator, Oh the elf?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That Sean.
Speaker 10: Oh ship.
Speaker 1: He uh, he doesn't come on as himself sometimes.
Speaker 10: That was that was epic.
Speaker 2: With him the other night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I just said, I'm gonna put GP, says GP.
Speaker 10: Says, Hi, Sorry, No, I I like Granny. I really don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Me me and Grannie had some I had our moments. And look where he's at now, and you know he's actually doing good for himself.
Speaker 2: He's she just said, is that he said?
Speaker 1: I said, GP says hi, he says, GPS trying to fuck me. He told me he's like, he said, told me, all call what Yeah, that's mean.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 17: I'm getting my other phone but this hey, by the way, he cover, where's my other phone? No, where's my other phone? Where's mother phone?
Speaker 10: Open? Zipper?
Speaker 2: There you go, h.
Speaker 1: Yah yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. I think it's our first to call it. All right, Jake, alright, we well, we'll see what we see you and remember bye.
Speaker 16: Guys.
Speaker 1: Guys yelling