Speaker 1: Thank you for coming taking the time. So I recently saw an interview you did with Vice. Tell us a little bit about that. How is that experience? How is that working for you know, a big company like that?
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun working with them. They're really nice people. The location was cool, lots of plants and like very naturey vibes, and they made everything just feel easy and super down to earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for those of the private talk people out there that do not know you yet that are gonna come and see all your sites and jerk mate and all, tell us about the Vice.
Speaker 3: Interview, like, how was that? How is it you know working with them?
Speaker 1: Can you tell us a little bit about it without giving it all away so they can go and see it after the show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. So basically what it was like is there was a lot of people to meet, and we all sat down and they asked questions about like who I was and how I felt about being a cam model, and they asked about my day to day life as a cam model, like the things I do to get ready, how I prepare, and then what I do when I log off, like my hobbies. And I guess they wanted to get to know me as a person, not just what I do as a job.
Speaker 3: Just not the cam model. We want to know who Amber really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I liked that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what would you say you took away from that interview?
Speaker 2: I took away a few things like that it was a cool experience. Like also like, oh, like I kept thinking that in my head, like that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Did you have maybe a misconception because it was like a mainstream type thing that you thought it would be kind of negative or did you always go in with a positive mindset because you seem pretty big about energy and that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually hold a lot of positivity inside. Like people let me know to I guess prepare me that it was possible that there would be negativity, and I don't know, I didn't let it get to me. I just I thought about it for a few minutes and I was like, you know, it is what it is, like not everybody's going to accept what I do, and that's okay. I just kind of made peace with it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, that really kind of makes who you are, and I feel like if you're being true to who you are, then nothing can really be negative for you because it's like you're standing your you know, your ground of who you are and what you.
Speaker 3: Want to do.
Speaker 1: You're a beautiful lady who wants to do cam modeling and there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, So your Jerkmate model, how do you like working with that company?
Speaker 3: And what? You know?
Speaker 1: What's what was it like working for that platform? So those people out there that maybe have been kind of on this fence about maybe joining a cam model agency, how do you like working with jerk Mate?
Speaker 2: I like working with jerk Mate. It's a lot And I would say for anyone that wants to be a model, like do your research and you know, pick what's right for you. And but I personally I love it. I love working for them. We as models we get to set our own hours. We have a lot of control about how we want to present ourselves, so we get to pick our own outfits, own makeup.
Speaker 3: And I like that to get total control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's maybe one of my favorite things about being a cam model. It's like it doesn't have to be a nine to five suit and tie kind of thing. You have a lot of ability to be yourself and do things how you want.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: So we've talked about you know, there's all different kinds of cam sites and Jerk May is obviously our sponsor of this show, so we want to highlight with their you know, their platform. What kind of features do they have that you really like using that's different and sets them apart from others.
Speaker 2: I like how easy it is to chat with fans. I like how it's like I do it all the time, so I don't really break it down like step by step what it's like. It's like, I like the colors of the platform, Like little stuff like that makes me happy. I like even the like the little music kind of things we have when people.
Speaker 3: Like to try, like the little like the noises and the sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the little cutesy stuff means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: So it's like, is that because it represents your personality?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's like it reminds me how lighthearted and how we're just there to have fun.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I love that, you got it.
Speaker 1: I always feel like, you know, when I was in the adult industry and me being on set was always about.
Speaker 3: Keeping the fun.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, it is a job, yes, you know, it's sexual related in sense, but it's like you gotta have fun because if not, why do it?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I think that also exudes on camera and brings more fans and they keep on coming back for more because you have such a positive, bright attitude about doing what you love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say the job aspect of it is more like taking responsibility for when we choose to show up, like setting our own schedule, like trying to be like, Okay, let's be responsible. I'm going to show up these days in this time. Like that's kind of the work aspect of it. Okay, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so with jerk mate, bring us, you know, to a day in the life. You know, I know you said you talked about it on Vice, but we're at private talk with the Lexus Texas, so I gotta know all the goods. What is uh, you know, regular typical day. If you're gonna be on a dirt make site, what are you doing? How long do you work?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How does it really work for you and your fan base?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I wanna emphasize first we can all do it differently. So what I'm about to say is my own personal way that I do it, but no one has to do it exactly the way I do it, but like I like to put in like maybe four to five days a week about five to six hours. If we have events like competitions, then maybe I'll double my time. I'll do like eight, ten, twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Could you explain to us, like a competition, like what is something that would be that? A competition you've you've had in the past with drink Mate.
Speaker 2: So we'll have competitions based on like holidays, like if it's Christmas, Thanksgiving, Saint Patti's and we'll get emails in our inbox about like, oh it's Christmas, so dress Christmasy. And then that's kind of it. We dress for the holiday or for the season.
Speaker 1: But are you competing against other Jerkmate cam models for something like what is the contest? Or you're just trying to get more viewers to like a Christmas special?
Speaker 3: Like what is what is? I mean?
Speaker 1: A contest to me means we're competing against something. I'm competitive.
Speaker 3: I played I played sports my whole life, so I'm like, what are we winning? Do we get?
Speaker 2: Okay? That is true? So like a contest is we are competing against I guess other models, Like it's to see like how much we can earn and based on that then.
Speaker 3: So based on a tipping scale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so based on a tipping scale, like the more you do, then at the end of the event, we get like a bigger prize money and it'll be like rank one through ten, ranked ten through twenty, so it'll vary based on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Money's always a good incentive, you know what I mean. You want to be the top, especially around Christmas times and things like that, it makes it, I mean.
Speaker 3: That much more special.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: Yes, So have you been one of your top the top earners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I I go into it like I'll hit a certain rank and I'll see what I do and then I just use it as motivation. So it's like whatever that number is, I'll look at it and I'll kind of break it down mentally like Okay, I could have done this better, I could have done that, and then for the next event, I try to go into it like okay, I want to beat that. I want to top that number.
Speaker 3: There you go, see, there's a competitive mature. It has to come out you a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you say, contest, you know, you always have to like you know, strive to even if you're only competing against yourself doing better than you did last time.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's important too.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of girls in the industry sometimes it's like they think we're all competing against each other. I think there's a lane for everybody, and I think that, like you said, you know earlier in your description, was you do.
Speaker 3: How you do it.
Speaker 1: But that's what uniquely makes you you, that makes your fans come back and has that you know, real like the recycle of them wanting more and being like, oh, you know, I want to see what you're up to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say for competitions, I don't. I don't compete with other people, like mentally, it's definitely myself.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, So how long have you been with the jerk mat platform?
Speaker 2: A few years? About three?
Speaker 3: Three years? Love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love it?
Speaker 3: I love it. Want some more of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 1: So walk us through what kind of things do you do on your live shows?
Speaker 3: So? I are you just you know? Are you are you do more dirty talk? Do you just do solos?
Speaker 1: Do you have other jerk mat models on your site with you? How do you what kind of content I guess, are you creating where they can see it?
Speaker 3: On jerk Meat.
Speaker 2: I perform solo, but we do have the option to perform with other people if we want, but personally I always choose to go solo. I do dirty talk, which is a lot of fun, but I also talk to customers about like just everyday stuff too. I dance and move around and can.
Speaker 3: You give us an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: It's so cool.
Speaker 3: We want to hear it. We want to hear.
Speaker 2: I'll say like silly things like oh, you want me to shake my tits? Or yeah, like your big cock, or yeah, you're so hot, Like I'll say stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: You can get so shy, but you no, you're you're a cam model. Are you still shy when it comes to those things? As far as being sexual to you know, sort of.
Speaker 2: It's like in the moment when I know I'm talking to a customer, it's like it's like a switch, like a light switch.
Speaker 1: Goes off, and so it's a persona. Yeah, okay, there's nothing wrong with that. I feel like that's also you know, like Alexis Texas is a persona and I kind of really dirty mouth too, you know, what would you say, is the hardest thing you've ever had to say no to?
Speaker 2: Just saying no sometimes, like, for example, having to say no to simple things like I've been asked if I was super flexible, like if I could do all kinds of splits or certain things, and I've had to say.
Speaker 3: No to that to be like, no, are you flexible?
Speaker 2: I'm not that bendy?
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you feel did you feel bad because you feel like you weren't going to deliver what they wanted, like in a people pleasing sense, or just because you just don't like it's hard for you to say no because if you can't do the splitch, you can't do this splitch.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hurt yourself either.
Speaker 2: I would say both, like I learned through experience of trying to say yes to things that I couldn't really do, and in the moment of trying to give a show, I realized like, oh, they're not really liking it. I'm not really liking it, and that kind of hurt. And then the other side of yeah, sometimes it is just hard to say no because it's like I want to make everybody happy. But I had to learn like, yeah, I really can't do it all and it's okay.
Speaker 3: You got to make yourself happy first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to have that written about, oh buy my door. Every time you go in and out, you always remember you're gonna love yourself first. Yes, describe something that is exciting in your life right now?
Speaker 2: Just living life. It's like I wake up and sometimes I go to work, or if I'm not working, I read or go for walks, and it's like, right now, I'm just learning to appreciate the simple stuff and letting that excite me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Are you do you have any other job besides camming or is that camming is what you're main thing right now?
Speaker 2: Camming is my main thing. I do porn, but it's not it's not my main focus. It's something I do sometimes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So do you do porn for other companies with other people or you said you know you only do solo? Is that only for the camside? Do you work with other performers as well?
Speaker 2: So for camming itself? Yeah, I'm totally solo. I'm open to working with other people, but I don't know. I guess I haven't really gone after that, but I always keep it in the back of my mind, like, oh, if someone asks me sure for porn, yeah, I'll do boy girl or like girl girl girl girl boy, So yeah, I'll work with other people. Sometimes I do solo scenes for porn too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite porn company to work for?
Speaker 2: Browsers?
Speaker 1: Browsers, is there a you know, a particular person that's maybe your favorite costar female or male?
Speaker 2: Not yet and maybe not ever. It's like I always think like, oh, I'm gonna have a favorite guy or girl, and then I get on set and we laugh and we have fun, and I'm like, oh, I liked it the same.
Speaker 1: Do you think that? Like you like the same as far as in what context? Like it's the same, Like it's not any different that stands out where you're like I like to be infatuated with them, or just it's like more of a hangout where it's like because you know, you giggle and you laugh, but you sleek it earlier.
Speaker 3: You know you're a stoner. Are you getting high with the Coast stars?
Speaker 1: And is that why you're giggling and laughing or are you you know? Is it I feel like you kind of give off the shy persona sometimes as well.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's the more fun like giggling aspect getting to know people. Yeah, that's the parts I remember them most because it's like I'll get the script and the emails and I'll run through it and then but when I leave, that's not really what I remember. It's like I remember sitting with the makeup art and meeting the director and the other performers and us talking about everything else.
Speaker 1: So the experience of being like on set with is it like like minded people that are like kind of all kind of doing the same sex work in different ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I vibe with that.
Speaker 1: What about females do you like, are you more particular to any females or is it just overall for man and females you feel that way both?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep both.
Speaker 1: Is there a scene in particular that you could tell maybe some of your new fans from private talk that they should go and watch.
Speaker 2: So for Brawsers, I don't remember any of the titles of My Born, It's okay, describe it.
Speaker 1: Once they go and search your name, it'll be it'll be Amber Elena.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you search my name Amber Elena. For Brassers, A lot of people like a scene I did for them where I was wearing like a blue sports bra and the zipper broke and the titties popped out.
Speaker 3: Because your titties are so big, girl, keep them inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Does that happened to you a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's funny more times than it should.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're nice titties, you know. They just sometimes they want to be free. My mine's my ass. My ass just always wants to come out and play and just needs.
Speaker 3: To be unleashed.
Speaker 2: Sometimess is hot.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: If you could obtain any three skills in the world, what would they be?
Speaker 2: More patience?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Do better at multitasking. I wish I could do like fifty million things at the same time.
Speaker 3: That's a lot, fifty million.
Speaker 2: And cooking. I wish I was a good cook it, but I suck at it.
Speaker 1: So okay, there's always cooking classes, you know. Yeah, we can always do better, all right. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: The classics? Like Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, like okay, back in the day, vintage Hollywood people.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 3: And you like the old vintage Hollywood.
Speaker 1: That's very rare, I feel like, because I feel like I was like, I knew you were young, but I was like with those with those people you were saying, I'm like, how old are you?
Speaker 3: Girl? You lying to us? Is this a weake on your page?
Speaker 2: It's like I grew up watching like mcgiver and like I love Lucy.
Speaker 3: So did you have older brothers and sisters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like older people in my life, like grandparents, and it's just what they would put on okay, and they were more like, no, don't watch the new stuff, and so I don't know, I think they.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful though.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people forget like those are classics, you know what I mean. But you just don't think a twenty one year old would say, Marlon Brando, have you masturbated to him?
Speaker 3: No? He's got those eyes. Girl.
Speaker 2: You know, you never know they're hot people.
Speaker 1: When you're crushing on someone, it's more than just the fact that they're like. You like what they're doing, you know, you like what they look like, what they bring like hall. I feel like that time and era is like men were men and they were just very like gentleman and very just charismic, like very all of those things in the right passage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where are those men at now?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, there's something about it. It's like there's something about Hollywood back then, Like I think they even call it the Golden age of Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Did we miss out sort of a little bit? I don't know.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, I don't know, we can either miss out or not. But how is your dating life now?
Speaker 2: I'm actually single. I just decided that right now I wanted to take a break.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, does that mean that you were in a relationship and you chose yourself or what do you mean?
Speaker 3: You just are not dating? When's the last time you dated?
Speaker 2: Yep, I broke up with someone like a little over a year ago, and I didn't think i'd be single as long. So it's been over a year. I thought, oh, I'll date someone a few months later, but then I was like, no, I choose myself and I liked it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So, being you know, a jerk make cam girl? Is it hard to date because of that? Did your partner have any issues with camming? Did they try to cam with you? Because sometimes I feel like it's always get in the beginning, and then they like try to change you or try to kind of get or either kind of creep in with you and be like.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just do it together.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is what I have encountered, is it is hard to date in the industry. I think as a model, because I have encountered people that in the beginning, I don't know. It's like they're like, yeah, I think it's awesome. I think it's great, and then a few weeks later, a few months later, they're really realizing.
Speaker 1: What I do, but it's actually a job and it's not just like a title on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Like yo, yeah, and then it's like why can't you do something else or why are you doing It's like these little things here and there, and it's like, well, I support you, support me, And then I have to choose myself because it's like, well I like what I do, so if you don't, then yeahy yeah, next yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: How did you get into the cam world or was porn first and then you did camming?
Speaker 2: So it kind of happened a little at the same time. But I would say camming first, I knew someone that was already doing it, and they were like, hey, what do you think about it? Give it a try, and I was like, all right, cool, and I did, and I was like, yeah, I like it. So it was like that.
Speaker 1: Did people in your life kind of think it? Were they shocked? Were they like, oh, I figured she would do something like that where you like, was it kind of on brand like with who you are?
Speaker 2: So my friends and family at the time, I think I got lucky because they just were supportive. They were like, yeah, I'll go for it.
Speaker 3: Nice. I feel like that's very important to you know.
Speaker 1: Not everybody's stories is that way where they have to support but I feel like when it is support behind you, especially by big prominent people in your life like family and those things, it's it helps you say fuck everybody else, yeah, because you know once you have that family core of like knowing that it doesn't matter what you chose to do, that they still love you for who you are, because at the end of the day, we're all still people. We put our pants on every single day just like one another. It's all about respect and loving what you do. And I feel like that's very important. But I feel like a lot of people don't have that support system. So it's great to hear stories more like that, because I feel like that's the way it should be exactly. Yes, have you ever had any crazy fan interaction or maybe somebody who's a regular and your jerk made account that's gotten too crazy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Define crazy?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? I don't know?
Speaker 1: You tell me how your fans are. I mean I've got we all got kind of our crazy fans, and we can you know, they can a little, these little little restless sometimes I can ask you some outlandish like requests, or they can maybe stalk you, like you could go all kinds of ways.
Speaker 3: You can go up and down.
Speaker 2: My mind just went many directions. So I guess I've encountered this quite a few times.
Speaker 3: I like it. We want to hear it all. We want the truth, Domber, we want the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay. I have done shows and they were great, and then maybe after three, four or five or ten shows with the same customer, then they were like, where do you live? I really want to get to know you. And so it's also against our rules, so it's like, no, I can't see you, I can't meet you.
Speaker 3: But sometimes have you ever crossed the line and given your information.
Speaker 2: No, no, never.
Speaker 1: So how do you approach that something When that happens, you just say you just can't because of the rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's where things get. That's where the crazy part comes in because sometimes it hurts the customer's feelings.
Speaker 3: Because they really believe that you're theirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're like, well, I spent all this money or I spent all this time with you. And so then it gets a little crazy because I have to continue to say no, no, no, and then if they're too persistent, then I have to make a choice. At that point, after so many warnings, I have to choose. It's like, well, do I want to keep arguing with them and they're still spending money getting shows or should I kick them out or block them? And at that point they can message us. So if we block someone, they have the opportunity to go in our inbox and be like I'm sorry, please ut block me. I won't do that again.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, has anybody crossed the barriers and found that information out by themselves? Like, have you had somebody like maybe show up somewhere that you didn't think and like because back in the day, I feel like too, when we were on social media. Sometimes we would post where we are and like, you don't think that that could really be detrimental at the time, so it's like, you know, you learn later on to post when you leave or things like that. Has anybody ever kind of stepped out of line and kind of fread you out a little bit about that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, I got really lucky. So like the person I knew that was already doing it, they were like, just make a fake location, like fake city. So that's how I learned very quickly that that was such a good thing to do. So I would sit there, like in the chat room and they'd be like, where are you from where you live? And I used to say a fake city, and then I would discover on social media or when i'd go back to work they'd be like, hey, I was in that city and I was looking for you, and I was like, I'm so glad I never you know for sure. Yeah, that's how I learned.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I feel like people are very smart and to matipulate information out of you. And it's not that we don't want to give that information, but it's also far our safety because we are, you know, crossing the line where we're being nude or we're talking dirty and we're you know, there's also but there's boundaries within.
Speaker 3: That that to keep us safe. Is like why we have.
Speaker 1: Certain standards and protocols in place to make sure that all is okay.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also we have rules, so we have like a code of conduct, and that's also how we learn really quickly too, Like it will say don't do this, don't do this, and spell it out, so it's like no one can say, well, I didn't know, I didn't exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is it one of those things where it's like you just put oh, I acknowledge and you accept and you don't really really read it. Or is are you saying that we're code of conduct as performers and being with jerk mate or is it does that also go and turn with the fan?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we actually have to read it like this is one of the other things I like about the jerk mat. When I log on to start my stream, they have a pop up that opens immediately, and there's certain things that we have to check every time, and one of those things says I consent to not get my personal information where I am. So it's like a daily.
Speaker 1: Every reminder kind of thing or whatever, and not that you would want you, but just to be I like that. I like that good job drink made I feel like for us to keep their safety of and everything like that. Sometimes you need to pop up reminder. Sometimes you forget that you're not on the phone with your friend or FaceTime call or something like that.
Speaker 3: What makes you smile besides missus Texas?
Speaker 2: Besides your beautiful self? Okay, corny jokes like I like comedy stuff or just I don't know, silly things, Like the simplest things really do make me happy. Like if I hear like a kid laughing and they're happy, then I'll smile, even if I don't know that kid. Or like like the other day I was driving and the sky was just so pretty and I was like, and I just kind of smiled at Like, little stuff like that will make me happy.
Speaker 3: I like that. What is the best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: There's too much. People give me so much vine.
Speaker 1: What's one that she sticks out in your mind that you know you always kind of live by, or you know, maybe it's your code of conduct of how you know you go about things. Is there anything that kind of sticks out.
Speaker 2: The old saying. Someone told me a long time ago patience is a virtue, and that's helped me through life a lot.
Speaker 3: But you said earlier you needed to have more patience exactly. Yeah, so it's a double on touch of what your reality is.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, to slow down, to just remember to chill, to not take things so seriously, Like those basic, almost cheesy things have really helped me through life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there someone that you kind of go to advice in hard situations that you have in particular?
Speaker 2: Not anymore. I used to like go to my grandmother for advice a lot. Now it's more so I get inspiration from social media. Like I'll open it up, like my TikTok or my Instagram and there will be like motivational messages or motivational videos and maybe that's what it is now. It's like, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your biggest social media weakness.
Speaker 2: Staying on it too long?
Speaker 1: You go down a rabbit hole? Which which one is your favorite? Or you said Instagram and TikTok. Is there one that she kind of favors even more?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Really, It's like I like my Twitter, Instagram, TikTok for completely different reasons.
Speaker 1: So you're going you're like an hour here, an hour here, an hour here, and then you're like, fuck, my whole day is gone. I'm not camming on fucking jerk ma. I'm gonna get in trouble with the fuck is basically, So explain to us they're at private talk. What do you like your Twitter for? What does it do for you?
Speaker 3: For Twitter?
Speaker 1: Like, why do you say you have completely different reasons? It's because it it's more.
Speaker 2: More what So for Twitter specifically, my favorite thing about it is I think they are the most accepting platform when it comes to rules and what we get to do because of what I do for the industry.
Speaker 1: So you can see those big titties and nobody's gonna bother you. You're not gonna get flagged on Instagram and be like no, no, no, exactly.
Speaker 2: And it's not that I'm looking for a platform to be like, oh you can get naked. I think it's more of the fact that they let it happen. That it's like, this is a platform that you know, more than anything, you're free to express yourself, Like there's a tolerance there to be yourself an individual. That's like my favorite thing about Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good that's a good explanation of it, for sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's definitely because of what you know, we do in this in the adult industry. It's like we're not always it's not that we're always looking for that to be completely naked or do this whatever, but it's like you like to do it when if you want it to be artsy or not to have that way to like express yourself.
Speaker 3: In which way you like exactly. We just need to express ourselves, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes. Hmmm.
Speaker 1: So what's the biggest life lesson that you have learned from being in the adult industry?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, the biggest life lesson I've learned from being in the adult industry so many things, like one to accept my body, like to have more confidence ended up being a huge life lesson. Get out of my shell, Like just accept myself as I am, Like I'm not going to be perfect, you know, physically or in any other way. And it's okay, Like that was a huge lesson. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you say that prior to you doing adult work that you were not that you didn't feel comfortable in your body. Did industry kind of maybe open you up to feeling that femininity and kind of feeling your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think before all of this, I was uptight, and I didn't really realize how uptight.
Speaker 1: I was uptight in what sense like sexually uptight or just uptight in general, because you thought like if you saw if someone else maybe showing their tits or being more provocative that you just thought that that wasn't what you're supposed to do and what nature do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like all of it, like physically sexuality. I realized, Oh, I'm really uptight, Like I need to open my mind more to exploring different things. And then also uptight in the way I was carrying myself, like how I would walk into a room and think of everyone else before myself sometimes Like yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people pleasing doesn't get us anywhere. We've got to please ourselves again. It goes back to loving ourselves first. I feel like the biggest, the best thing I ever heard when someone said it was like, you know, when you're on a plane and it's going down, they always tell you put your oxygen mask on first, and then you help the person next to you because you can't you can't do anything if you're you're out. Yeah, that's yourself first. What is the best pickup line ever used on you? Or has any ever been used on you that's worked.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think I think just the simple stuff.
Speaker 3: It was like passing the joint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what, I don't think a pickup line has ever worked. I think if there was a pickup line, it was authenticity of just someone really being genuine when they said you're beautiful, or you want to hang out and or stuff like that, and I knew, like, oh, they mean it, like they're really trying out to something. Yeah, like the chemistry part.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been the one who actually approach somebody first and maybe used your own pickup line?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did that one time and I'll never do it again.
Speaker 3: Did you get rejected? Is that why? Or I went a pickup line just too corny?
Speaker 2: I think it was just the rejection of it, and I was like, oh my gosh, I'll never do that again.
Speaker 3: But that was just the wrong person. You just got to keep trying. It's practice.
Speaker 1: I feel like some people think that you're too much for certain people, but then that person's just not for you. You find that person that's like, oh they like it. What was the pickup line?
Speaker 2: I don't think it was a pick up line. I think I was just I you know, I think I was sweating too much. That might have been what it was. And I said something like you want to go out with me? Or like can we can we date? Or something really corny like that, and they just looked at me and they were like They actually gave me a hug first, and then sat down in a chair and was like, no, but I like you.
Speaker 3: I was like, I would have been like just kidding. I didn't like you, hitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 3: No. Have you ever sent a nude to the wrong person?
Speaker 2: No, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: Actually, you never sent a new to anyone. I like that. You just went straight to doing porn and doing cam modeling. I like it. Okay, maybe you should do it, not to the wrong person, not to the world, to the deserving person. You know you are single.
Speaker 1: Maybe the next time you find somebody that's worthy of getting a fun message, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm open to it.
Speaker 3: There you go. Have you ever gotten a tattoo that you've regretted? No?
Speaker 2: I have tattoos across my stomach and I don't regret them.
Speaker 3: What are your tattoos.
Speaker 2: It's like an abstract design of like hearts and thorns.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your favorite way to receive affection?
Speaker 2: Touch is nice and just spending time together?
Speaker 1: Okay, hmmm, let's see what is a deal breaker for you on a first date. What's something that someone can do that's just you completely know, like I'm never gonna do this again.
Speaker 2: Like maybe something corny, like if they didn't tell me that I needed to pay for the whole date, and then we get there and they're like, actually, I forgot my wallet. Can you do it?
Speaker 3: Has that happened?
Speaker 2: No? But I know what.
Speaker 3: I'd be like.
Speaker 1: There's so many forms of things. You have a phone, there's Apple Pay, there's all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Now people can't get away with that as easily my left my wallet at home. They tried it. They tried it. Did you ever watch porn before getting into it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: So how did that come about?
Speaker 2: So? I was discovered by an editor for a different porn company and they just messaged me on the DM's one day.
Speaker 1: When they say discovered, do you mean by how did they discover you from your social media?
Speaker 3: Or how did?
Speaker 2: I actually have no idea how they discovered me because it was like there was there's so many of us on Twitter, like that's where it happened, was on Twitter. So I had never heard of the company before.
Speaker 3: What's the company's name.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was a score Scoreland. So they're all about like big tits and stuff. So I'm wondering if someone told them about me, but I don't know how it happened. But one day they were in my DMS and they were like, hey, I've seen your picks.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: What do you think about working for us? And that's how porn happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just and immediately you were like fuck, yeah, I'll do it, or were you like I'm not really sure?
Speaker 2: So I wasn't as quick to jump into porn as camming. It actually took me like two or three weeks to decide to get into porn, Like.
Speaker 3: And why was that? Would you say?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure? I think I knew what porn was, and something just for some reason, something told me, like like a voice in my head was just like slow down, look into it, like do your research, make sure you want to do it. Nobody told me that. It was just it was like I was going to do it. I was going to type back yes, and then for some reason it was like it was just a voice in my head that was like, just look into it first, see if you want to do it. And it wasn't a bad thing. I'm glad I did that, And.
Speaker 3: That's a smart approach.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people sometimes rush into things and not know and then they regret it. Where it's like, at least you're knowing and you're you know, getting all the information that's for you to kind of move forward or not. Because I feel like always say it's like you have to really make the decision, like these movies are never gonna go away. It's always gonna be out there on the internet, and so it's depending on like how you choose to move accordingly and how that fits for you in.
Speaker 2: Your life exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you afraid to try? If anything like.
Speaker 2: Physical activity is like certain things like maybe skydiving stuff like that, does.
Speaker 3: That stuff intimidate you or it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it looks exciting and I'd love to try it, but I don't know if I ever will, but I want to.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if somebody was like, hey, we're going on a first date skydiving and'd be like, I'm gonna have to take rain check or would you go are you adventurous enough to lease? You know, test the boundaries or is that just like you don't know if that's something that you could even work up the courage to do.
Speaker 2: In my head, I feel like I would say yes, but I'm kind of worried in the moment. I would be right there and that the last second I'd be like, no, I'll just watch you do it.
Speaker 1: I feel that would even worse because then they're like, are you gonna go all the way back down?
Speaker 3: And you have the exactly how funny? What is the worst gift that you have ever received?
Speaker 2: I think it was like a family member gave me a clown doll and they thought I would really.
Speaker 3: Like it, but it was were you a child? There was is of like last year?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is like a long time ago. Okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Do clowns scare you?
Speaker 2: No, they don't. It's just that doll was weird. I was just like, why would you think I like this? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Clouds are not for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever filmed yourself having sex? Not important? Personal life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, no, You've never let somebody do that yourself.
Speaker 2: No, no, And I don't know if that makes me sound like a diva, but I have been asked, and the first thing I thought was like, no, I do porn camming OnlyFans, no where you're what I was thinking money first.
Speaker 3: That was like the first thing, why is that a bad thing?
Speaker 1: That's not a bad thing because you don't know if this person's going to try to use it, which nowadays people have these platforms that you have to have actual like someone's IDs, a model release and things like that, so it's harder to do those things. But you have your rules and your boundaries and someone can't just think that you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna just say fuck yeah, let's just shoot everything.
Speaker 2: It was a trust thing because of like celebrity stories of like they were with a boyfriend and then they broke up and then the tapes were released. That was literally the first thought in my micra.
Speaker 3: Happen you never know? You never know. Have you had a celebrities sled into your dams?
Speaker 2: I don't thinks so, like I am, yeah, maybe some famous people, but I don't want to say names.
Speaker 3: Have you slid into somebody's dams.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, okay, okay, okay, when it's the last time that you had sex.
Speaker 2: If I don't count porn, I guess it's been a while since I chose not to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so okay, that's a topic because Okay, we have this conversation with my girlfriends and like they're in the business and they say that when.
Speaker 3: It's for work, it doesn't count. But does it really not count? You're still fucking.
Speaker 2: Yes. I have to agree. I think it doesn't count because it's a I think it's about a person's mindset. So there I'll say it like that. I think if you're true to yourself and you know that what you're doing is a job, then if it's really a job for you, then it's a job and it doesn't count. But if it's not really a job for you, and you're there to like really feel things, and you you're not being professional and it's just all about that, then I could see how people would say.
Speaker 1: Like, I was never in the I was never there trying to date anyone, but I definitely like what I do for a living, so therefore it's like, you know, I'm gonna get mine so I feel like, if you're coming, then shouldn't it count.
Speaker 3: No, I have to say no, I mean you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not the only one, because my girlfriends are always like no, it doesn't count, Like, but wait, you just did it, Like that doesn't count. I'm like, we're me. I haven't had sex in months, and I'm not doing any scenes.
Speaker 3: I'm just over here. You know, I'm a virgin again.
Speaker 2: I just I feel like because it's a job. If it wasn't, if there wasn't that job aspect where I had to pay my taxes, then.
Speaker 3: Good maybe okay.
Speaker 2: But because there's a serious aspect to it at the end of the day, that's what keeps me being like all right, it's about the mentality overall.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, for you, all right, you said you had an OnlyFans. What are your thoughts on OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And from what aspect do you like the because if it's more like the financial freedom part, do you like it's the creator part? You know, you're doing all these different things from camming, Like what separates it between like camming with somebody like jerk mate, from OnlyFans to doing like scenes with brawsers.
Speaker 2: Camming is my absolute favorite thing, and then porn, and then I guess only fans, and just like social media, it's like I like each one for different different reasons. For only fans, I think they're a really nice platform, Like I like the way it looks, like I like how easy it is to navigate. I like that you can sell pictures and videos and just see what happens, Like I feel like the model is in control of that, Like you create an account, you try your best. You can use social media or not to see how your growth is going to go. I think I think they are just I don't know. I never really think about this stuff. It's like I just go into it and see what happens, and if it works, I'm like, oh yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Are some of your top selling clips or movies that you have on your only fans?
Speaker 3: Like what works best for you?
Speaker 2: So, actually I think I do. I've been told I do it different, Like I think there's two styles to go into OnlyFans. So I've been told that most models they will operate their OnlyFans to where they're charging every customer subscription to be there, like a monthly subscription. I don't do that. I make it free and the only thing I charge for is if a person wants to send me messages, and that's how I justify doing that. So I went into it like I'm not going to tell you to pay me. I'm going to try to give you incentives and then you decide how much you like me. So if you like the free pictures that I'm uploading on OnlyFans, then you can send me a message and ask about what I offer. And that's what's happened. It's like they liked the pictures I posted for free, they paid to send me a message like a dollar, five dollars whatever, and they were like, hey, do you offer videos, customs? Do you offer pictures? And then that's where the money starts coming in. So I'm like, I have their interest, then I'll give them the prices, see what they want, and then that's where it grew. So yeah, I like that because I feel like I think it's a good way to do it the other way. But for me personally, I was like, wait, if I'm telling them per person, like it's five bucks fifty bucks a month per person, then I'm I kind of felt for me personally, I was maybe they might spread me thin, like maybe they would have more control to be like, I'm paying you this per month just to watch you. I want to see more content and if you don't give it, I'm not going to pay. So I it was kind of a power thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that's one thing I feel about these platforms like OnlyFans and in the campsites, it's like, again, it's on how you want to You are your own brand business, you are your own brand. You bring these types of clients to your pages, so it's like you know how they operate or you know how you want to talk to them. And I think that that's a really great strategy to have because at the end of the day, you are feeling good about what you're doing and they're feeling getting about what they're doing, and everybody wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to stress that, like the things that I say that work for me, the thing I like about the industry and all these companies is it's like, Okay, if it works for me, great, but if it does if the same things I do don't work for someone else, that's also great because then they can learn, oh, something different works for me, and I love that because I think it keeps things exciting because it's like, oh, I can do things my own way and I don't have to do it like this. Because I think if if you feel like you have to be like everyone else, I think it can put a lot of pressure and.
Speaker 1: I feel like you get lost in the crowd. Yes, because it's like what sets you apart from anybody else?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So my next question with that being said, is what makes you unique? What makes you stand out of how you do things?
Speaker 2: Based on what have been told, people have said it's my personality, like the way I engage with people, the way I move, Like just you're hypnotizing with those hips girl, anything.
Speaker 3: You know your boobies are dancing into their hearts.
Speaker 2: I am not sure. It's like people have said, it's like a vibe. Okay, that is different to them. So I'll go with that. I'll be like, it's the vibe, the way I interact with people.
Speaker 3: Your vibe is vibing. I'm with it. I'm fuck with it. If you could change jobs, would you and what would you do instead?
Speaker 2: Okay? If I could change jobs, honestly, no, I wouldn't because say a girl, say a prad I like, okay, So like for me personally, what I would like to do is I just want to do these things until I don't want to. And on the side, I have goals and dreams that I work towards and that makes me happy. So and the answer is no. But then in a hypothetical world, if it was like, okay, well what would you be doing?
Speaker 3: So what would you be doing?
Speaker 2: Art? Like I admire people that paint and like all that, So.
Speaker 1: Maybe are you do you paint or do you have that kind of like that gift because I feel like, I mean, we can all try and it's like whatever, But I feel like if you if you go that route, you're there creative in certain the ways.
Speaker 3: It's like you're either paint, you draw, or you're doing that stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm the suffering artist. So it's like I don't think I'm good at all and that's like, but I do like to paint, draw, color, like do things like that, So I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you said you have these goals and things you're working towards.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us a little bit about those are for later on?
Speaker 1: Like right now, we know you love being a cam model for jerk mate. We know you love your only fans, you love shooting for companies.
Speaker 3: Nay, you're down the road. Do you see something else for you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would like to be an entrepreneur and I'm open to what that means for me.
Speaker 3: So you're already an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: True? Okay, yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: You're already doing. You know, your own you have your own business. You gotta give yourself credit amber, you know what I mean. So you have the you know, as far as that being said, it's like you are your own business women, You have a female owned business, and you pay your taxes. That's the entrepreneur. I think all of those things. Is there something maybe that you see yourself maybe either adding to your brand and never really has to shy away from what you're doing, but maybe adding more to it. You know, you talked earlier a little bit, you know, on the sidelines about you know, you liked how I had my podcast and that's something that you kind of wanted. Is that maybe something that you'd maybe in a hosting situation okay, yeah, like not putting words in your mouth, but just giving you ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, Okay, I'll rephrase it. I would like to in the future express my entrepreneurship through different mediums and see what works. So maybe a podcast one day, maybe opening a store of some kind like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: All right, See, you got to you gotta start thinking outside the box. That's why I like private talk. It's because it's kind of like not the hard questions, but questions that we don't typically know. We know you have great tits, we know that you have sex on camera. We know you're a cam model, which you know. We need to know all about Amber. We want to know all that encompasses you, things that motivate you, things that are kind of like driving you to put all this work that you're doing now as a twenty one year old to elevate yourself in your thirties.
Speaker 2: I like that. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Current, Let's see. Do you have a sex lit playlist? Do you have something that gets you in the mood maybe before you cam.
Speaker 1: Do you have like maybe when you're getting ready, maybe a genre type of music.
Speaker 2: I think I have a caffeine based playlist. Honestly, it's like it's like Go Go Go. It's very upbeat, like I will listen to like either eighties music or like dance, like like techno type, like, it's very techno.
Speaker 1: Gets you in the mood though, Yes, it makes you want to touch yourself and do not eat things zamber.
Speaker 2: Actually it really does.
Speaker 3: Do you do it to the beat? And well, do you do it to the beat? It does?
Speaker 2: Like I put like this music in my ears, and like I will have Okay, I'll put earbuds in and I'll have different music for the fans, But in my ears, there's a whole different world happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I've never I've never thought of that.
Speaker 1: I always just put my own music and they're gonna see my ass shake the way I want it to, because I don't really care because it's my ass.
Speaker 3: It listens to what it wants.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It likes I like that, likes to it likes to move, It likes to jiggle, It likes to do a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, my fans, the customers, they're listening to what I would consider elevator music. But I'm listening like to something completely.
Speaker 3: So how is that even on y'all are not on beating the same thing.
Speaker 1: You're like all over here and advancing everywhere with your tities, and they're just like yes, jerking it.
Speaker 2: Like this, Yes, that's exactly how it is.
Speaker 3: Hey, whatever works different strokes for different folks. That's always. That's funny. I love that. Okay, let's see you haven't said you've been single for a while?
Speaker 1: You have it?
Speaker 3: Have you? Are you still dating or nothing? Like?
Speaker 1: Have you been in any weird dates, any great dates, anything that's kind of Are you just not dating at all?
Speaker 2: I'm not dating at all.
Speaker 3: Have you tried dating sites? Was that some maybe to be open to?
Speaker 2: No? I am terrified to try that.
Speaker 3: Terrified that's a strong word.
Speaker 1: Why Terrified because they'll maybe see who you are and they think that like, oh that's a cam model that I talked to, or terrified and just that somebody is going to answer you back and actually go on a regular date and it could be your match.
Speaker 2: Actually, all the horror stories I've heard about what could happen, But maybe I shouldn't listen to those things and just like give it a try. But that's what's kept me from trying it.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't go based on other people's things, because I feel like, you know, yes, there are horror stories with everything, but you know, maybe I'll work for you.
Speaker 3: Maybe not may at least you know you try.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like, I'm a firm believer of trying everything once maybe twice, so you know, you know, first time is always kind of like second times then you really know third time.
Speaker 3: I'm done. What do I want to ask you next?
Speaker 2: M Mmm?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been kicked out of a place? And if so, what happened?
Speaker 2: No, it's never happened, Never happened.
Speaker 3: No, If you could relive one day, what would it be? And why?
Speaker 2: Maybe days that I've been to the beach. There's something about it.
Speaker 3: Water baby just makes it all peaceful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that for you.
Speaker 1: Alright, last question before my favorite part, Truth with Taxos. What is your biggest fear?
Speaker 2: Um?
Speaker 3: Are you fearless?
Speaker 2: No? I have fears. Let's see. My biggest fear is that maybe I'll try really hard for something and not get it. Maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we're gonna get to my favorite part. It's called Truth with Texas. It's a little game that Miss Texas made up and we get to play and get to know each.
Speaker 3: Other a little bit more. Intimately.
Speaker 1: There's four sets of questions Romantic, kinky, spicy, and naughty.
Speaker 3: And we'll go through each category. It's get to know you bit better.
Speaker 1: And yeah, maybe your fans on your jerk made account know these things already, Maybe they don't. Maybe private talk after dark is listening to some things and trying to get to know you a little bit better. So naughty questions choked or spaked?
Speaker 2: Spank?
Speaker 3: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 1: You dirty talk yourself, but do you like your partner to dirty talk and play with you? Or do you just like be the one dirty talking and being a domb?
Speaker 2: I think in my personal life I'd prefer for them to just do the dirty talking and I kind of listen to it.
Speaker 3: So you like to be a sub?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Lube or spit.
Speaker 2: Loube?
Speaker 1: Have you ever prior to being in the adult industry had sex at work?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had sex outside?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like in a truck?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What kind of outfits turn you on? Are you someone who likes to dress up for your partner?
Speaker 3: Do you like just to be naked? Do you like just as long?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What is? What is your sexy alpha attires consist of?
Speaker 2: Personally? I just like being naked.
Speaker 1: Just naked, spread eagle and just take me as I am let's go big titties all.
Speaker 3: Yes, have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I hear what that sounds like? I love?
Speaker 2: However, You're like, yeah, basically that's it, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: Is that how you really come? You only make that a little bit of a noise.
Speaker 2: Oh no, when I really come, I'm I'm probably too loud.
Speaker 3: And yeah, never too loud amber I never never tells you that they're just fucking the wrong person. Never too loud. The neighbors can hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oral sex sloppy or clean? Sloppy, slappy toppy? What is your biggest turn off.
Speaker 2: Like sexually?
Speaker 3: Mm?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like like maybe licking you guys in nipples? Like I can do it, but it's not my favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah hmm. Do you like to role play just for work?
Speaker 2: I don't think in my personal life.
Speaker 1: I saw a little glimmer of you know, in the sparkling your eye. You're like, what did you dress up as that you really enjoyed?
Speaker 2: Like when I'm at work, I have a lot of fun with it, Like I'll do like nurse role play and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you like taking care of your patients. Do you smother them with your tats?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, resuscitation the only way giving or receiving golden showers? Are you into it? Have you done it? Would you do it?
Speaker 2: I've never done it. I'm open to it, Like I want to be more open minded in life. So if I haven't tried something, i'd like to try it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, all right, spicy questions. What's something you would not do sexually?
Speaker 1: Absolutely on your not list, Never gonna try it, don't have any desire to do it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I feel like any examples?
Speaker 3: I think it could be. It could be gangbang and it can be like maybe DP. It could be fingers in your ass. It could be spitting, it could be choking you like that? Are you like spanking?
Speaker 2: Double vage double anal? Like two cocks in my pussy, two cocks in my ass?
Speaker 3: Like that fits?
Speaker 2: I don't think I would do that, but I think it looks awesome when other people do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, fair enough. I saw other thing. What is it?
Speaker 1: The whole meme coming around where it's like it that's your ass while being able to stretch enough. It's like so we're like, what is it like four feet and I'm like, I don't want.
Speaker 3: To try or learn anything. But I'm like that's a lot. I'm like, what's going in there? I'm like it's nothing. No, thank you, let's talk. Just says no, just say no.
Speaker 1: Do you like sex toys in the bedroom in your personal life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, vibrator is all that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a guy be too intimidated because you've whipped out a vibrator? Yes, and he said fuck you, I'm doing it anyways. Or you put it away in your drawer and just fucked him.
Speaker 2: I tried to put it away and just fuck but I remembered because I was like, well and.
Speaker 3: Then you stuck apart. Now it would be cool with it, and then you stuck it in his ass.
Speaker 2: That would be awesome. But then I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: So you'd be open to that with your partner if he allowed it, if he was in into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to see if I liked it too.
Speaker 1: Like, have you ever been in that kind of scenario, Maybe not with a partner, but in the scenes that you kind of stimulated you to maybe where you could like it.
Speaker 2: No, No yet, not yet, I like that, not yet.
Speaker 1: Who are some of your favorite porn stars. Do you have any Do you watch any porn? Like after you being in the business that you made be like watched to like maybe get some tips, maybe because you were horny.
Speaker 2: I think, like, I don't watch porn. I just make the porn.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair. There ain't nothing wrong with that. Yeah, hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had somebody fall and asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: No, craziest place you've ever had sex nowhere yet?
Speaker 2: And that pisses me off because I actually want to do stuff like that.
Speaker 3: This is why you need to go out there and be adventurous.
Speaker 1: You gotta, like, you know, you're not dating anyone particular, so you just date and find people who are at you know, adventuress. Yeah, dated somebody older?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that normally typically your way you got to go? Or do you like the same age younger? Does it matter?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I typically like older guys. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the oldest guy you ever dated?
Speaker 2: He was in his forties.
Speaker 3: Okay. Have you ever stayed in a relationship because of sex? The sex is just so good that you're just like ignoring all these red flags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 3: I've done that. I think we've all done that girl. Yeah, hmm mmmmmm. Have you ever thrown up on someone while giving head?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Just for my porn okay, kinky questions bondage, yes or no?
Speaker 2: I haven't done it in my personal life, but I really want to try.
Speaker 3: That quickest orgasm.
Speaker 2: Couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: If I'm mentally stimulated, I can come very fast.
Speaker 3: What could you describe what an orgasm feels like to you?
Speaker 2: It's like an explosion that just takes over my whole body.
Speaker 1: Are you someone's like eyes rolled back kind of head? Are you screaming? Are you like shaking?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: I think I'll keep my eyes closed, but there is like a whole move going on in my head while the person's in front of me, and it's just like it's an over stimulation of awesomeness.
Speaker 3: Oh it's sexy.
Speaker 1: Get inside Amber's head and find all the good gems in there. Do you have any fetishes? Do you like feet? Do you like big asses? Do you like tit play? I know you've got some big titties over there, by the way, How big are your tits?
Speaker 3: So they are like M double M cups, M double m cups? What is that that exists.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's way bigger out there, but yeah, these are mine. Yep, they're like twenty four hundred CC's and just of water bags.
Speaker 1: Do you did you name them? Do you just do you talk to them? Do you like do something special to them to keep them so nice? Salmon loise, salmond louise?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do keep them nice like oil lotion.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Is that just for the cam for the caming or you just do it regardless if you're not working or not.
Speaker 2: It's also for my skin and a whole so much. Wearing a bra too. With how much they weigh. They weigh six pounds each, so I found wearing a bra just helps like keep them up them.
Speaker 3: How do you tell, like about how much your boobs weigh? Like you just what scale? Does this tit scale exist?
Speaker 2: When I woke up from the operating table, the surgeon was smiling and he was like, they weighed six pounds each. Just want you to know that. That's how I know that.
Speaker 3: I was like, nice, Okay, I'm like, how does this exist? I'm like, obviously, I mean I have nice boobs, but I don't care really like six pounds tits you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's why I found out nice.
Speaker 3: Did you always want big boobs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So when was that decision? Like did you do it right away? Did you like what prompted you to go that large?
Speaker 2: I just it was like I was just hoping my natural tits would just get bigger and they weren't, and then it became kind of an obsession. I was like, well, I want it. I want it, and then like seeing women with bigger boobs and then knowing I could do surgery, so I was like, I'll get it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever anything with those boobs?
Speaker 2: Water bottles?
Speaker 3: Water bottles? Okay? I saw this one night.
Speaker 1: I was on an interview with or I was in an interview somewhere when I was with a teacher dance and she like did this whole like broken watermelon with her tits.
Speaker 3: It was like that was that was straight.
Speaker 1: That was like my mouth was like down to heroes, like how does that happen? I'm like, even if I sat on one, I don't think it would break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 2: As soon as I wake up or right before I fall asleep?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Start the day off right and ended what is the sex skill that you are most proud of?
Speaker 2: Sex skill?
Speaker 3: Sex skill?
Speaker 2: Oh skill?
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're like scale. I already told you how big my teeths were. You're like blowjob, blowjobe, okay, throat goat over here? Am I over here? That's what you're known for.
Speaker 2: I love deep thirting. It's just I don't know, it turns me on.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with that. Have you ever woken up to someone that you did not know their name?
Speaker 2: No, but I have woken up thinking of other people and been like, oh, maybe I should quit having sex with this person since I woke up thinking of somebody else.
Speaker 1: But did you ever think about that person while you're getting sucked by the other person?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did it all the time. I was like, that's just great. I'm like, who's wrong with that? They don't get to know exactly. Yeah, you're playing those movies in your head. Girl, that's it makes you come harder.
Speaker 1: It makes you thinks because it's taboo too, So you're just like, don't.
Speaker 3: You know there's someone else here but you don't know who he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I don't want to date them anymore because it's it's fun for a while, But then it's like, I don't even like you, I'm just using your dick and thinking of someone else.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't know, Yeah, I can see where it gets played out, you know, it's just you know, you don't keep repeat offending that fantasy can only play so many times until you need a new one, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But I would like to what would you.
Speaker 1: Be your ideal scenario for an orgy? Like from girls to guys, Like, what would your ideal thing be?
Speaker 2: I'd like to like walk into like a party or something where there's like, I don't know, at least over fifty people. It's like girls, guys, couples, singles, so free for all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should be invited to a swingers party. They could do that and be like, hey, tag me in, I'm in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like something like that.
Speaker 1: But would you be open to it now? Or is that something that just kind of excites you like sexually?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No? I think like if I told.
Speaker 1: You, Hey, Amber, I gotta I gotta invite for us, We're going to a fifty Uh, We're going to a swingers party and there's about fifty people.
Speaker 3: We might gape gang bain. We might not I would go, you would go, yes, I would go. Okay, I'll keep you in mind.
Speaker 1: Not that I get invited to any of these private these these parties, private talk, but you never know.
Speaker 3: There's always a time, there's always a chance. Now I know who can I can call?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hmmm.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 2: Yes? I have been told that.
Speaker 3: What was the kink that made them like be like, girl, I just can't I was with someone you were choking them, or you wanted them to choke you.
Speaker 2: I wanted I wanted to try it for like the first time. We were just doing I guess vanilla stuff and I was like he was on top of me and I was laying on the bed and I just had the thought and I was like, hey, do it.
Speaker 1: And then that's when and he was like now we're trying to try to go to jail or he was just like, uh my dick went limp, like what scenario booth.
Speaker 2: It was like he was very nervous. And then he was like, no, why do you think like that? That's weird. And I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, your dick's not for me, sir. Next yeah, did he finish at.
Speaker 2: Least I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: I was like, You're like, fuck that guy all right.
Speaker 1: Last set of questions romantic questions. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's the most romantic thing that you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: I've been told I'm like a hopeless romantic. I'm the kind of person that I just want to do things for them. Whatever that means.
Speaker 1: We want you to be a hopeful romantic. We want to be a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 3: Hopeful.
Speaker 2: I like that better hopeful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gives more of the word behind it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I like things with intentions, and we have to put things out in the universe that are positive because I feel like sometimes we forget that when we either complain or say what other people think about us and that's not what we feel for us.
Speaker 3: Is that we also attract that which we don't want.
Speaker 1: That we want what we want to be hopefully romantic, because you know, I feel like too much of somebody something for someone means better somebody else's everything. Yeah, So what's something that maybe maybe a part if you haven't done anything for a partner, if somebody done something to you that's kind of stood out to you that was romantic.
Speaker 2: Like I would be open to like cooking for them or like just wanting to do special things or get something for them, like something they could.
Speaker 1: Do for me, like so acts of services, which how you like to show your love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I just like to see that they're happy what they could do for me, Like we could just do something spontaneous if they were like one day like, hey, we're gonna go here and we're gonna do this, that would make me really happy.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're also kind of like let somebody draw your bath kind of person, give you some unexpected flowers, maybe cook for you, or listen to something kind of that you talked about but they didn't really over like think about, but you were like made it known that they were listening to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if they surprised me with something that they knew that I liked, that would mean a lot to me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sex on the first date, Yeah, you're like absolutely, Yeah, if you like them, why not giving or receiving.
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 3: Gotta pick one?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, fine, getting getting.
Speaker 1: I knew that that was gonna be your answer. Do you seem like quite the you know, giver? Turn on what turns you on about a significant other or a sexual partner.
Speaker 3: Didn't have to be significant other.
Speaker 2: Their smile, their eyes, their energy, chemistry means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, four play or sex? If you could only have one? What would you get down with sex? That's a hard one.
Speaker 3: I know, naked or lingerie?
Speaker 2: Naked?
Speaker 3: Lights on? Are lights off? Off?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 3: Bathroom sex? Have you done it?
Speaker 2: No? But I'd love to fuck in the shower.
Speaker 1: It's tricky, slippery in there, slippery when wet. It's not Alie, what is a perfect date night for you?
Speaker 2: Perfect date night? Let's see, Like we go to a park, we get burger somewhere, like just simple stuff like I don't need like the whole red carpet thing. I think that would make me really nervous. The simpler the better. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever taken a call during sex?
Speaker 2: No? But I think it would be so hot, Like if him or I did that.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, that turns you on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Would you were trying to talk all serious?
Speaker 1: Would you try to like be louder or make them do something to know that they were fucking in the background.
Speaker 2: I just feel like that would make me like giggle, a lot, and I'd be like, okay, but yeah.
Speaker 1: If you needed a fun safe word, what would your safe word be.
Speaker 2: A fun one? Maybe like flowers?
Speaker 3: Flowers peace, peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is truth with Texas. You did very well. I hope you enjoyed yourself here at private talk. Is there anything that you would like to ask Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: What makes you love what you do?
Speaker 3: What makes me love what I do? I think for me, it's like just doing things.
Speaker 1: That I authentically like and that are on brand with me. I don't ever do anything I don't want to do. You know, I struggled with people pleasing in the past, and you know that didn't really serve me because I always didn't it wasn't what I wanted to do. So intentionally, I do what I'm good at. I like talking to people. I like, you know, having conversations and getting to know people more on a personal level and also on intimate level. And yeah, I just do what I do. Miss Texas is Miss Texas. If you're nasty, you know, but we're now we're not being that nasty. It's probably talk after dark, but you know, you want to see the good stuff.
Speaker 3: You know where to follow me,