Speaker 1: Hello, Eury Jeff coming to you after Xavier basketball on seven hundred WLW, an abbreviated nightcap. If you will, I wish you would, I hope you do stick around. We've got some good guests coming up. But I wanted to open up with an appeal to you and to anyone listening. If you're not on it already, and I'm sure my listeners are already hopping on that, but you're just flying by on the dial and hearing this. The record amount of rainfall and now flooding that is occurring in central and eastern Kentucky. And it's an overused term, but it looks like biblical proportions, just record amounts, and people are flooded out of their homes. There have been fourteen deaths so far from the heavy rain in Kentucky and Tennessee and into Virginia. Now the bullseye is on the state of Virginia as the storm moves on, and now we're getting ice and snow in the forecast. Three to five inches possible in some of those areas that are still flooded over. Can you even imagine? And if you're listening in one of those areas, you don't have to imagine, because it's right there, literally at your doorstep. But I would just ask you to do what I did earlier today and you can pick the charity you want. Matthew twenty five Ministries does a fantastic job. Anytime our neighbors are fellow Americans, anybody in our country is in distress and needs a hand, they're there. And Samaritans purse similarly, and the American Red Cross, the Old standby. Any donations I'm sure would be gladly accepted, and they are needed so much at this time because the relief efforts haven't even begune. When they do, people are going to be coming back and finding that they've lost everything to the water or the winter storm. There are people without electricity right now. We should pray for them. We should do anything we can to help, just like we did in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene and the wildfires in southern California Pacific Palisades at all. And it is American's nature to help out. We are a generous people. It's time for us to open up our wallets again, and I would just encourage you to do that on the show tonight, Reverend Jim Harden from Compasscare USA, Lee Walms Guns from Patriot Mobile, and Max McGuire, he of the Max McGuire Show. We'll talk about numerous issues with these folks, and of course the fur Ball flies in for his Tuesday Night close up in just a few minutes. This is the nightcap. It's great to be with you, and remember the people in central eastern Kentucky. In Tennessee, fourteen lives lost so far. Governor Basheer a man who I've given a lot of crap to, I guess over the years, especially during COVID, but he has rightly said that if you are not flooded out of your home, if you are safe, you should probably stay there if you're in these affected flood areas. As you know, like I said, the recovery hasn't even begun because we're still in the middle of this, but it is going to be bad and people are going to need help. So anything you could do is a gift from God to those folks. So done preaching, Let's get ready to do the rest of the thing. Here seven hundred WLW as I promise, I promise, I delivered, just kind of like President Trump.
Speaker 2: Andy Furman is now ready to go on the phone.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, just a minute, wait, just a freaking minute. I love you and everything is fine between us. We're good buddies. But don't be lying to the public on the radio. Say you deliver like President Trump, because he said that Mexico is going to pay for the wall, so they'll be lying. Okay, he didn't deliver.
Speaker 1: No, And Andy, Andy, you're living in the pre you're living, you're living in the past.
Speaker 2: This time he is following.
Speaker 3: He's a liar. He's following.
Speaker 1: He's following through on all of his campaign promises right now, in real time as you and I speak tonight.
Speaker 3: So he's been president for twenty freaking days. Let's see what he does. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 1: You haven't moved on anyway. Well, let's let's know you're you're like the Democrats, who have you loved on.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying. I don't lie.
Speaker 1: I don't lie till I delivered, just like President Trump. I promised, I promised you were coming on, and here you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the only thing you said so far.
Speaker 4: It's been true.
Speaker 3: Let's say let's move on.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Andy, Well, you know what, I tell you something. It's funny because I'm hearing all this buzz. If the Sinci Bengals and the signed Jamar Chase, they got to sign t Higgins, they got to sign Trey Henderson. I say, wait a minute, did any of these people watch the Super Bowl? Did they see that blueprint had to win? It's line play. It's line play. Hey, look, Joe Burrow runs rings around the Jalen Hurts, the quarterback of the Ingles to know that about that? He fromot five thousand yards, no doubt about that. But if you have a quarterback that doesn't turn the ball over, and a great defensive line and a great offensive line, and I'm running back that could really go crazy, which Sequon Barkley did, you could win. They gave up Joe Mixon. No one talks about that. Joe Mixon had a hell of a year in Texas, Okay, with the Texans. So I'm not so certain signing these guys is such a major deal. I really don't believe that. I really don't.
Speaker 1: All right, Two things, Andy, Saquon Barkley did not run rampant during the Super Bowl. They they devised a plan, a successful plan to stop him.
Speaker 3: And Joe Dix. He got them there.
Speaker 1: Joe Mixon wasn't in the Super Bowl this year doing anything. It didn't really help the Texans at all. They have him have a great year. So I don't think the running back is really the issue. A running game in which you could have done with p Ryan. If the Bengals had had an offensive line when they had p Ryan in the lineup, they could have been fine with p Ryan if they had a good run offense, which they have still yet to prove that they can deliver for the fans.
Speaker 4: So if you.
Speaker 3: Look at the successful teams in the playoffs, what do they do? They played great defense and they ran the football. The Buffalo Bills they turned it around this year. Why they ran the football not necessarily Bengals obviously, Well, you know it's one game, but they got there. You know, the Bengals never got to the playoffs. They got there. And the point I'm saying is that the Bengals don't have a running game.
Speaker 1: They don't know that means they don't have a running game because they do not have a proper offensive line or defensive line. So I'm agreeing with your assessment. That's where it.
Speaker 3: All right, And they don't have a quality running back. But sa Quon Barkley played for the Bengals, he still have an outstanding year. Not as good a year as he had in Philadelphia, but he'd have a great year.
Speaker 4: He really would.
Speaker 1: Chase Chase a gat year for a Bengal quarter running back expected. Chase Brown showed flashes of of like all pro play when he wasn't injured this year, and the Bengals could do the things you're talking about with a Chase Brown or with a p Rynd in the backfield. They don't have to have Saquon Barkley to get there. They don't see kuon.
Speaker 3: Look, Chase Brown had more success catching the ball out of the backfield than running the football. Okay, at the end of the day, I's either here or there because the Bengals, like you and I were in front of their TV sets watching the playoffs. That's the bottom line, all right. So the point is that you've got to do something to make your team better, and to give those guys, those three players more money. To me, is going to make your team better. No, I do. I'm not disagreed.
Speaker 2: I'm not disagreeing with you on that one.
Speaker 1: I think that they are crucial for continued Bengals success, but that can't be the only thing. They've got to put these other places together some reason.
Speaker 3: Let me they continued Bengel success. They've hadn't had success in the last two years. Think about that. What kind of success if they.
Speaker 1: Had, if they have season they want to continue the kind of offensive success that they have enjoyed. Even this season in a nine and eight season, they had offensive success, but their defense was not up to the challenge and they did not have a proper offensive line. Joe Burrow was on his but more than a toddler learning to walk.
Speaker 2: And that's because the Bengals don't have.
Speaker 3: Play You're right, But offensive success got them nowhere. He threw for about five thousand yards nine picks, like forty three touchdowns. Where did it get them? That's what I'm saying, Well, no, they did it get them.
Speaker 1: They can have that component, and they can have a defense that can tackle people, and they can have an offensive line that protects him and blast holes for any running back that's back there. Let's not let's not look at a marquee running back as part of the Bengals answer to get over the hamp Andy. It's all about defense. It's all about learning to tackle for in the open field, and it's learning to protect Joe Burrow. And they've got to have the right.
Speaker 3: Pieces of Philadelphia statement I said. I said, if you watch the blueprint of the Philadelphia Eagles, how do they win? And defensive play line, the line play.
Speaker 2: I agreed with you.
Speaker 1: So the Bengals, the Bengals need some people on the line who are like three hundred and fifty pounds with one eye in the middle of their forehead, who can actually not jump off sides or you know, offensive motion themselves out of first downs. You're right, they need a competent line and they need competent line play on both sides of the ball. And I don't know where you shop for those, but we got to find some of those somewhere. And wait, there's people that Bengals could afford and still signed t Higgins and Jamar Chase and Trey Hendry.
Speaker 3: No, No, they could sign all three. There's no doubt in my mind they can. But here here's what. I really have a sore spot, a real big source spot, a whole of my stomach because of it. It makes me sick when they fired Luana Rumo. Okay, lou Ana Rumo was a scapegoat. No one's even saying anything about that. I may have heard maybe one or two people mentioned that, But lou Anna Rumo was a scapegoat for the downfall of the Bengals defense. And I don't see it getting much better next year. And it hurts me because he's a hell of a guy. He was a hell of a coach. He was up for several head coaching spots several years ago, and now all of a sudden, he's an idiot. It doesn't work that way. Well, given the players Joe Burrow was crying about give me players to work with, No, Louiana Rumo is the one who should have been crying give me players to work with. It's wrong, That's where it should have been.
Speaker 1: You are absolutely right in so many ways, and you are fatally wrong in another way. You know as well as I do that the NFL Professional Sports is a what have you done for me lately?
Speaker 2: Business?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and lou Anmo was hailed is gonna be the next big head coach somewhere because of the brilliant defensive job he had done with the Cincinnati Bengals. Well, you know what, you got to continue that excellence or you lose your luster. That the bloom goes off the roads real fast in that league.
Speaker 2: And you know that.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you something else. I really believe in my heart of hearts that sometimes coaches getting fired and moves like that more so to appease the fan base than a piece maybe the media as well than anybody else, because they had to make some sort of a move if the two bad seasons not going to the playoffs. So they chucked Louis on Romo's head off and now everybody's happy because he's not there because the defense stunk. Well, the defense be any better with the same players, No, But I think that they're afraid of losing to good holders and media respect and media I guess, publicity backlash, whatever it may be. So someone has to pay the price. And they're not going to fire Zach Taylor because he's got several years on his contract and the Bengals notoriously will never fire a guy and pay for it. And I'm working that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: All this discussion about firings brings up something else. I know all of us if you've been in this business as long as I have, as long as you have, Andy, firing or getting fired is always a possibility, and everybody goes through it. Anybody that's any damn good at all in this business has at one time or another in their career been fired.
Speaker 3: And no doubt, and I know, so do I.
Speaker 2: So do I.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is it's it's a necessary thing, and it's not always a bad thing sometimes getting fired, in fact most times. In my case, I know every time that I've been fired in radio, I was better the next time around. I learned from that. And I'm sure lou Anarumo is learning wonderful lessons right now and he's going to land on his feet and he won't make any mistakes that he made this time around. Well, because of right exactly, he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be.
Speaker 1: He's going to be better than he was with the Bengals because of that. Failure breed success always, Andy, And it doesn't matter if you fail, and it's not your fault. But this was a blessing from God that.
Speaker 3: You comparing apples and oranges, because in football there's a barometer. You could see how you failed. The defense stunk and they were lower. The lower.
Speaker 2: There's a barometer, it's called the ratings. It's called the.
Speaker 3: How did you get fired in radio?
Speaker 1: Well, for reason, Well, the first time I was just a young, dumb kid and I got set up and it really wasn't my fault, but it really was because I wasn't wise enough to see it coming and get out of the way. The second time I got fired, I got lazy, I got complacent in my job. And that was in Chattanooga nineteen eighty four. Let's see. The next time I got fired, a new company took over the radio station where I had been the number one afternoon drive disc jockey at for four straight years, and they purposely wanted to get rid of the salaries that we had, and that's where I got off. And you know, this last time that I lost my full time job in radio was in two thousand and nine, and we all knew it was coming for a year because the FCC, in coordination with the Department of Justice, said that Clear Channel, which is the name of the company at the time now it's iHeartMedia Clear Channel because they went from being a public traded company to a private fund company, they could not own as many radio stations that they as they had in the market, and they did not have the choice of which stations they had to get rid of and mine the Fox was one of those stations that they were ordered by the d o J in Washington, d C. Another federal bureaucracy that I hope Trump straightens out.
Speaker 2: But I was you know what, for the first time.
Speaker 1: In my career, Andy Gary Jeff Walker and intellectual property were married in the same sentence, believe it or not. And I chose not to go with the new company because I enjoyed doing talk and I didn't want to sit and babysit music anymore. And that's what I would have been relegated to doing without a chance to continue on WLW. So I really didn't get fired. I made a choice, and I feel better for that choice. So there there's I'll give you mind if you want to. Well, I mean, you know I I showed you, I showed you mind. You you show me yours love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was fired twice. I was fired at an FM station was called real Uh what was the super talk? Super talk on the FM dial? And it wasn't at the office One day it wasn't that super. They called me into the office and in the December afternoon after my shift and they said, well, we're going from uh going from sports talk to country music I think it was. And that was the end of that. I was gone. And then prior to that, I was let go at the seventeen seventeen eighteen years at WLW, which is no fault of my own, because you know the ratings book, we were number one and I still have the the the evidence for it because I did the show what Chris Collins was I did. It was like something like fifty three writing books and we were like number one, fifty out of fifty three. And I was doing a Wednesday evening interview show for the Bengals with t. J. Huschman Zada. He didn't show several times, Darryl Pod I'm telling you the truth. There's a whole story which I've never gone public with.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, wait, Andy, is there an NDA associated with your your letting go? I mean you may a non disclosure agreement. You may want to be treading carefully here.
Speaker 2: No, not for legal reason.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, many people have been fired and they had to sit out six months with it and not compete. They waived that, and I was fired for there's a cause, and I know no cause. I was not fired for cause. So that tells you what happens. I'll tell you what. The day I was let golfrom Mill w they had like nineteen other people lost their jobs for budget cuts, so I think rather than put me in that hole, they just fired me. Let me go, all right, I'll leave it at that. So I was fired there, and you're right it worked out well because I still remain with the same company. It was clear channel then though to iHeartMedia now and would Fox Sports been with them over twelve thirteen years?
Speaker 2: So what are you griving about?
Speaker 3: Sound like it was a bad deal? Okay, it was all right?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, see this is the thing in life. We all run into bad deals. And life isn't fair. I know, I'm not telling you anything new. You've lived longer than I have. Life is not fair, Andy Furman. And sometimes that unfairness reaches into our personal lives and smacks is around and reminds us that life isn't fair. And if we recognize, if we recognize and look at the reasons after the initial hurt and sting of it. We realize that we're better off, and it's like refining us like golds.
Speaker 3: Like you know when it happens like one door closes. You know, if it was that serious when I was like call mell w, I wouldn't have had all these goodies, you know, attached to my firing, like the six months not compete was waived.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I went to the other stage, I went to super Talk. From there, I went directly to super Talk, and they allowed me to take some of my sponsors with me from WLW super Talk. So it was a budget cuts. I mean, there's no doubt in my mind it was. And it happened.
Speaker 1: It happens in this business, you know, and sometimes the numbers just don't make sense, no matter how good you are. And then you know, it could happen to me anytime. It may happen after this show tonight, because we're airing all this dirty laundry.
Speaker 3: But I've got I mean, you see this nondisclosure. I mean, I'm talking about fifteen sixteen years ago, so I'm sure there's a point in time what just goes away talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh well, what I mean, once they stopped paying me the severance that pretty much was over.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing I got.
Speaker 1: I got severance pay for losing the job at the Fox, and I still got paid for being on WLW all in the same check.
Speaker 2: How do you figure out?
Speaker 3: Well, and I had a contract at LW which had two more years to go, and they paid me off and I was getting paid to the station.
Speaker 2: Oh you so you were double dipping? You have you have? You have nothing to complain about. I'm nothing to whine about.
Speaker 4: Andy.
Speaker 3: No, here's a thing I don't mind if I screw up, if I'm called jaywalking and I get a fine. Okay, it sucks, but I did it. I created it. I didn't create the whole situation over there. I would have been happy if if they told me that, you don't you're losing your job because the budget cuts. That would be any old scenario that I went through. And it was embarrassing because it was in the press and no one talked about it.
Speaker 1: Andy, it's a different company, it's a different even a different name. It's a different company. So you know, the people in charge now have nothing to do with what happened with Clear Channel.
Speaker 2: So let's let's put that to bed with a.
Speaker 4: Few get to this.
Speaker 2: I don't know you were talking about.
Speaker 3: I wanted to hear about it.
Speaker 1: You were talking about lou Anumo getting right right, So I talked about you know, sometimes when you get fired, it's a good thing, and this is going to be a good thing for lou Anarumo.
Speaker 3: I believe, I hope so. I like lou so any high school football in New York, and I liked.
Speaker 1: That anything else going on. I got a couple of minutes left for you.
Speaker 3: I know that, you know, I really want to I really wanted to talk about this. I saw this story. I can't take credit for it, obviously. It was in the New York Times on Sunday, late Sunday in January, I think January twenty sixth.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: I ripped it out and I wanted to talk to you about the idea of college is offering a degree in athletics, and it's starting to gain momentum. It's an educated but David Hollander a clinical professor of New York University School of Professional Studies. He spent years exposing the intellectual value of basketball. Position less play, he says can teach entrepreneurial thinking and fast breaks can teach interpersonal communication. This is unbelievable, and I think it's not a bad idea college is offering a degree in athletics.
Speaker 2: Slit my wrist.
Speaker 1: That's like like women's studies or comparative literature or some other god awful inapplicable skill for life kind of thing. So if do the athletes who are getting to the degree in athletics, do they actually go to class and take tests and go to symposiums or is it just going into practice and play the games.
Speaker 3: No, when you think of athletics, you're thinking, I know, when you are Mane, you're saying the dumb job. But you can get a degree right now and higher education and dance and art and music and drama, and I think that those are totally valid degrees and there's maybe portals into human conditions. And I think, no, athletics, there's no different than athletics.
Speaker 1: You're you're misquoting me from somewhere down the line. I don't think they're dumb jocks. I think there are a lot of smart jocks. And most of them go to Vanderbilt and Stanford and Northwest. I know, And yeah, there are a lot of smart jockice.
Speaker 3: I'm Columbia, the school I went to.
Speaker 1: But most smart jocks aren't aren't taking their major in general studies or criminal justice.
Speaker 2: Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Look, I will tell you this much. I don't know what they're majoring in. But when I watch these games on TV, and I was watching the Saint John's game because creating on Sunday, and they had one player who has gone out to three different school as I followed his career, went to Syracuse, went the Seaton Hall. Now he's playing for Saint John's. I mean really, I mean, so, I don't know what he's majoring in. If he's even majoring in. He's probably a major in athletics.
Speaker 1: He's probably an aspiring neuroscientist, dandy.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: We can make funnel we want, but I think the entire system is broken. So really, I really believe that. I mean, I at one point in time wanted to transfer for a different major at a different school. They told me I lose thirty credit. I was I said, I'm not doing it, so I stayed. I just it's just it doesn't make any sense. And there were times when people would transfer from one school to another they'd sit out a year. These kids don't even sit out of the year. I think there's something wrong with the system. It really and that's why these coaches right now are basically packing it up and leading. Why are they doing that? Because in years past, they go to a high school, talked to a kids, they want to come play for people again. The kid would say yeah, and the kid would say, well I start. Will I play all we on TV? What's the schedule? That was the question. Now the kid says, hey, how much am I getting? How much that the chip?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: It's terrible?
Speaker 2: All right, listen conversation for another time.
Speaker 3: They should.
Speaker 1: We've wasted most of the time talking about you getting fired. So I got to go.
Speaker 3: You did, you did, but you got fired more than me. So you did. I only got fired twice. You gotta fire like six times.
Speaker 2: Three times? Really three times.
Speaker 3: After the show. You'll be fired.
Speaker 4: You'll be fired.
Speaker 3: After the show.
Speaker 2: Andy, have a good night, pleasant dreams. All right, get off.
Speaker 4: My thank you.
Speaker 1: Elw And joining us once again is the CEO of Patriot Mobile LLC, Lee Walms Guns, who is in North Texas and just one of the top five power players there and has been following Tom Holman and ICE's progress and the hindrances that are being put up the roadblocks by officials in these so called sanctuary cities who do not want to adhere to the federal laws when it comes to illegal immigration. Ice has again, in some instances, run into some pretty bad obstructions of justice. In Massachusetts, Ice Boston arrested in illegal alien from Guatemala multiple charges relating to child rape. He was released for one reason only, sanctuary policy, so he was back out in the community and not where ICE could find him to deport him. Ice Boston also arrested an illegal alien from Turkey for assaulting a mentally disabled person. Ice ordered that local jail to further detain him, but were ignored. Ice Seattle arrested another illegal alien from Salvador, where he's wanted for aggravated homicide. In la Ice arrested another Guatemala and illegal charged with sexual assault and rape while possessing a gun in Colorado. The top ten arrested illegal aliens were posted to the Internet. Many of them are from a deadly South American gang trende at Ragua. You may have heard about that. Lee Walms Gance this obstruction is not going to last. I think that Christy Nome and the Department of Justice and Tom Holman are serious people. They have a mission, they have a mandate, and they are pursuing that regardless of all of the things that stand in their way. I still appreciate their efforts so far because they've been amazing. When nothing was being done before, now something's actually being done. Your comments on any or all of.
Speaker 5: This, well, I think borders are Tom Homan needs to be on the cover of every magazine as maybe the sexiest man alive right now because Texans are loving how he's helping us. I mean, he is serious about this. He knows you. As a former border agent, he's seen the crime and the cartels and the corruption that comes across the border. And in the last forty eight hours he's had a couple of fabulous tweets that Americans should feel good about. But at the same time, like I say, with everything with our win in November, this work.
Speaker 6: Has just begune. He posted.
Speaker 5: In the last twenty four hours, US Border patrol has encountered a total of two twenty nine aliens across the entire Southwest border. That is down from a high of over eleven thousand a day under Biden. He also posts interior arrest by eyes have increased more than one hundred and thirty seven percent under President Trump. Arrest of aliens with criminal convictions have doubled under President Trump. The rest of illegal gang members has also doubled. I'm sure you're aware of the trenda ragua them taking over that apartment complex in Colorado, that took over an apartment complex in Texas, which Texas Operation Lone Star folks were trying to root them out. In all of this, all of this stems from the Biden open border policies. Just this week in New York, a trans migrant was charged with raping a fourteen year old boy and a New York City bathroom. Now, the thing about this trans migrant, he just because you put on a trust doesn't make you a girl.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: He was already wanted in New Jersey, Massachusetts and had an ice detainer. But because of these sanctuary cities, counties, and states, this person was still out there for you. This goes to show you that President Trump and borders are home and are correct when they tell liberal New York City officials to get these violent people out.
Speaker 1: Well, just this past week, Pam Bondi, the new Attorney General, filed suits against Kathy Hochel, against Letitia James, against these officials in these states, lawsuits because of these illegal sanctuary policies. This is going to run through the court system, and I just have a really good feeling Lee that the courts are going to say, you know, you have to follow the federal directive of this. There are no loopholes for this. It is hindering it. It's harboring fugitives, violent fugitives.
Speaker 6: It absolutely is.
Speaker 2: That's all it is is.
Speaker 5: Even in Texas, you know our state, our governor announced our Senate Bill four was signed September went into effects September first, twenty seventeen, saying that the sanctuary cities are not allowed in Texas. But even then we still had some of these liberal cities, you know, having sanctuary city problems in Texas. US Border Patrol released suspects due to Biden's policy in March and then June sixteenth, twenty twenty four and illegal Venezuela and alien learned lord twelve year old Joscelyn Hungary under that Houston Bridge where they sexually assaulted her for twelve hours and then strangled her and dumbed her body in Harris County Value. Those suspects are now charged with capital murder. They're two illegal aliens from Venezuela, and you know they had been apprehended much earlier but released.
Speaker 1: It's unfathomable that we as American citizens have our freedom of movement restricted and yet illegal aliens, people we know nothing about. Many of them are criminals, are terrorists. In some cases. Our drug runners and human traffickers were able to move about freely in the country for four years as more and more flocked in thanks to the Biden welcome. Matt I heard an interview earlier today with Andy Biggs, who's a Congressman from Arizona. You may know of him, and he was talking about a conversation he had with Tom Holman just over the weekend. They need Congress to act because they are running out of money. ICE does not have the funds needed to do their job, and so Congress keeps on saying, well, you've got to have Congress approved, you've got to have the legislative branch get involved for some of this stuff, or else it's unconstitutional. We're to constitutional crisis. Well, Congress needs to act right now so I's mission can be fulfilled and the people's choice, the people's mandate that they gave President Trump based on what he was campaigning on, which he is fully fledged promised to do and has been doing since the inauguration day. But they need the cash to continue because they are severely underfunded. And while we've got all kinds of money going for transgender plays around the world through USAID, let's concentrate on getting the job done that the American people elected this president to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and just some financials of that.
Speaker 5: When you talk about the money, I love how Tom Holman says he's not putting up with it, and Pam Bondy is taking incredible aggressive action. But think about the logistics of it and these sanctuary counties and sanctuary cities. And Tom Holman said this in an article last week. It's less efficient to arrest a bad guy in public or he's hiding from us, and we're trying to arrest them on his turf rather than arrest them in a county jail where they should be sitting there on ice detainer. This is where Tom says, if they're in a county jail, it takes one agent to go in and get the guy on the ICE detainer. If they're out in public, it takes a whole team of these ICE.
Speaker 6: Agents to go get somebody.
Speaker 5: So you get down to the financials of it, and that makes perfect sense, and that is how these sanctuary counties and states are affecting our national ice budget. And the states should be number one, not get one penny of federal funding if they are.
Speaker 6: Trying to allow this sanctuary stuff.
Speaker 5: But also they need to be paying back the federal government if they're causing this scenario that I just described, the multiple ized teams to have to come in do the job where it should just take one agent to go get the bad guy who is in jail for criminal activity and one guy take them out.
Speaker 1: Lee Wams Guns has always great stuff, and thank you for being here to talk about this. It's an ongoing deal, but we are speeding as quickly as we can towards the mission of getting criminals, illegal criminals who are not citizens of this country out of this country.
Speaker 2: And that is their primary mission right now.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and this has just begune everyone. No one needs to rest because we want in November. While we have been going on warp speed, President Trump has been progressing and warp speed, doing amazing things. Every citizen needs to know this is a marathon and we need to keep going. The second we take our eye off the ball, the Democrats come back and implement these very dangerous policies again.
Speaker 6: So we can never stop our activism right and we need.
Speaker 1: To codify the immigration law so the next president, whoever he or she may be, cannot just open up the floodgates again.
Speaker 2: Lee walmsconce, thank you so much, take.
Speaker 6: Care, thanks, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: God bless, God bless.
Speaker 1: It's a nightcap and we roll on with Max McGuire next Wires show. He's Masters of Political Science from Villanova, author of the Conservative's Guide to Winning Arguments book series. He's been involved in fundraising and campaigns for over ten years. Also a policy fellow at the Millennial Policy Center and served on the board of directors for First Choice Pregnancy Services in Las Vegas, the busiest pro life pregnancy center in the country. In fact, in just a little while, I'll have the Reverend Jim Harden, who leads Compasscare Us USA that also does wonderful things with pro life pregnancy measures and their centers around the country as well.
Speaker 7: But Max, welcome to the Nightcabine, Jim, Jim. Jim is wonderful, and Jim is a good friend. He's great, He really is wonderful. And you got two kids of your own and now you're on the shows. It's great to have you back. Let's talk doze for a few minutes, and let me just start with this. I've often asked the question for probably twenty years, and maybe it's just a naive a sense of night naivete that I have about how things work in quotation marks in our federal government. But why can't the United States government operate like a business? And the answer I most usually get is, oh, you can't do that with government. I'm like, well, wait a minute, aren't we all shareholders? If we're legal citizens of the United States and we're tax payers, aren't we in effect shareholders of the government of buy for the people? And isn't Donald Trump the new CEO? And is he not in charge.
Speaker 1: Of making tough decisions with where our money is going?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: People also they forget sometimes Max, that the money that is in Washington is not their money.
Speaker 2: It's ours.
Speaker 1: So why shouldn't we expect transparency when we ask for the treasurer's report at the board meeting?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't all the books be open?
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what Elon Musk and Doze you're doing under the watchful of the CEO or President Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Am I off track?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 8: Tell me why in a perfect world that's how it would work. I think what's become very obvious is we don't live in a perfect world, and the system is designed to not allow this type of transparency, not allow this type of accountability. Yeah, Donald Trump is the CEO, but he's bound by the bylaws obviously, the Constitution and the budgets that are passed by Congress. We're seeing this play out in courts. Donald Trump's trying to take down gender study stuff off of the website and of courses, saying no, you can't Congress authorize.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: So, if we're going to get out of this mess, and we're going to get past these court hearings and lawsuits and actually start gutting it, Congress is going to have to get involved because they're coming up on a deadline to pass a new spending bill. And I don't know, if you look, they don't seem to be working nights, working weekends. I guarantee you they don't have a new spending package written. They're probably just going to try and run it back with a continuing resolution and omnibus and a continuing resolution basically just says, hey, the way we did it last year, let's just do it again. Well, what's the point of cutting all this money if there's a very high likelihood Congress is going to refund it in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: But these agencies that Congress approved to have these funds, basically we're given a blank check for whatever they deemed that. We're supposed to have three branches of government executive, legislative, and judicial. We're not supposed to have an administrative branch. That's nowhere in the Constitution. It was not envisioned, it was not part of the plan. It's time that we do whittle down that administrative BRDGE and either eliminate it or hold them accountable and make them specifically say this is where the money is going that's been approved by Congress, and that's what's going on right.
Speaker 9: Now in the perfect world.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but the reason that the administrative state has grown is because Congress has.
Speaker 9: Grown lazier and lazier. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 8: They're supposed to say where the money goes, but they're not really doing it. They're not doing it with any high level of specificity. They're saying, Hey, we want to spend money on this administrative state. You decide where it goes, and then a bunch of bureaucrats in the back room decide. That's how we end up paying ten million dollars for voluntary circumcisions in Africa. I mean, I don't know if you saw that. What really struck me is the voluntary that seems like it should go without saying. That makes me wonder if they're funding involuntary ones.
Speaker 9: But you get that craziness.
Speaker 8: Congress would never vote for that, that would never pass committee or subcommittee. But when you give the blank check to the administrative state and they're able to just say, oh, what should we spend this money on, you get crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, and many people in Congress, you know, are their life, lifetime politicians.
Speaker 2: That's all they do.
Speaker 1: And they're supposed to be citizen lawmakers, by the way, according to the Constitution, in a perfect world, as you mentioned. But here's the thing the country is is a maturity people in this country. Many of these are eighty twenty issues so called, and there's certainly sixty forty issues, and people want this. The Americans that I talk to want this done. They want this hollowing out of this overbloated bureautic state, bureaucratic state, the administrative state. And if they if their congress member doesn't act, bye gosh, they got to be they got to be primary, they got to be gotten out of there in a district that's going to vote read anyway, You've got to get people on board with the program.
Speaker 9: Max, Oh, the people support this one hundred percent. You're right.
Speaker 8: And I think that's what makes the democrats positions so very confusing. Right, They're kind of flopping around like a fish out of water. All the plays, the playbooks, the focus group tested lines.
Speaker 9: They're not working. So what are they doing.
Speaker 8: They're out in the street protesting to save foreign aid. Right, No American wants I mean, there's some farn aid.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 8: But if you go back to your constituents and say, I work really hard in DC. I fought to make sure your tax dollars went overseas.
Speaker 9: They're going to get voted out. I mean, they're so out of.
Speaker 8: Their element with this Trumps second term that they don't even realize that they're just digging a hole deeper for themselves. And I think the reason that they're doing this because there's no real political calculation to this. I think the reason you're seeing them take these steps is because their financial livelihoods on the line. I would suspect there might be some corruption cases that might stem out of these things. Yeah, but they're not doing this out of political expediency. They're doing it out of trying to save their their own skin.
Speaker 2: They're doing it out of abject fear. Max. You're right. Yeah, And the gravy.
Speaker 1: Train is running, it's stopping at the station and it's not unloading any gravy. And when that happens, then they simply go away and at least I could pray.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I think that the most of the legal people I've heard as far as the lawsuit challenges to what DOGE is doing, are going to be won by the Trump administration. And that is refreshing. That's the good news, that's the positive side. But you're right, Congress has to act, and they have to act now.
Speaker 8: They do, and I think Trump eventually wins. But the goal that the last the Administry of State wants is they want these judges to basically put a stay on the freeze, which they've done to give the administrative time, State time to push the money out the door.
Speaker 9: Once you push the money out the door, it's going to be really hard to get it back.
Speaker 8: You might be able to claw back some of it, right, but once it's out the door in Stent, it's gone. I mean, I saw one guy on TV crying about his wife. She has an NGO and they lost a million dollar grant. You dig into what this NNGO does. It teaches like peasants and like and like villagers in Afghanistan, modern art.
Speaker 9: I mean, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Well, Max, we'll we'll we'll see it sorted out in front of us, and we hope that Congress does get their act together.
Speaker 2: Finally.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think that Donald Trump and and Elon Musk have their acts together, and that is scaring the bejeebers out of a whole lot of people who are tied to that gravy train we were talking about, Max, maguire, Thank you so much for your time tonight, and hopefully we'll have a chance to talk again soon.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it. Thanks for having me you bet.
Speaker 1: As I mentioned, Reverend Jim Harden will be on the other side of the break and uh, we have we have more to go, plus my friend doctor John Hubert for the first time in a long time on the nightcap coming up. You know, you only call people that can help.
Speaker 2: You when you're in times of need.
Speaker 1: I guess, uh, and maybe this this is I'm guilty of that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it's been a long time to talk to my favorite forensic psychologist. I mean, he's he's been number one on the list for years. In fact, I don't even know who. I don't even know who's number two. Uh, doctor John Huber, Uh, the man who who taught us about ketamine.
Speaker 2: And it's uh, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good to you know, effects on people with dealing with uh, you know, chronic pain and anxiety and.
Speaker 2: Myriad of other issues.
Speaker 1: But tonight, doctor, I come to you as a doctor, Uh, not just I don't need a ketymine infusion or treatment, but that that may be forthcoming. I don't know Uh, my wife and I and and you know us Chris two point zero dealing with the loss of Garth Brooks or Brooksy the cat dog. And yeah, I just wanted to talk not about my pain and suffering, but what people go through and as a psychologist, what do you do for them?
Speaker 2: But how do you help people who are going through this loss?
Speaker 1: Because it is in many cases it's just as as though you had lost a child or a mom or a dad, you know, a close family member, because that's what they are ultimately to most of us who have them family members. So I know, I know you've probably I know you've probably dealt with this too in your personal.
Speaker 10: Life, absolutely, and you know they are family members. In fact, you know, there's there's this research you know how everyone's swaw. A parent will call their kid by their pet's name, and there's actual psychological reasons why they do that, because you've incorporated that pet into your family so much so that by doing that, you're not just you're not just honoring your kid by calling your your your animal or the kid the animal's name. You're actually honoring the animal too, because you're saying that that that animal is now a legitimate family member, not just because they're your pet, but because they belong. And when you when you take something that that you cherish and you brought them into your heart, into your family and your soul, you're gonna have all the stages of you know, loss like Koble ross the stages of death and dying. Now, not everybody goes through every single stage, and I know there's there's psychologists that will argue that, but I've I've worked with many people who've lost family members and kids and parents, and and not everybody does in my experience, but we expect them to go through that at least some sort.
Speaker 4: You know, you go through and.
Speaker 10: You're angry, and you're in denial and you know, and you go through the different stages of depression and then you come to acceptance.
Speaker 1: Unless unless you're unless you're a total social pet.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, but but then what happens is you go through that same series of emotions.
Speaker 4: If you're a sociopath for certain anatimate.
Speaker 10: Objects, whether it's a car, a weapon, a gun, an eye, something like that, Uh.
Speaker 4: You can go through that same same series.
Speaker 10: So you know that that's that's one of the things that people think is sociopaths don't have emotions. They do, they're just not attached to appropriate what we would consider human normal objects. They're they're they're things, not people, right exactly. Uh So, how did you deal with the loss of your last pet?
Speaker 3: Doc? Was there?
Speaker 1: Was there a lot of you know, is there a bourbon involved?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: No, it's actually kind of interesting.
Speaker 10: I was in New York City and I was literally getting on my plane and my wife calls me in there at the vet and they they put our cat down.
Speaker 4: The cat.
Speaker 10: Cat was in misery and not nothing we could do. And so my kids and my wife they they stayed with the pet and I'm flying back. I get in like eleven thirty, and they saved the pet for me. So I've got the pet and the pet and I we actually drove out right then at you know, midnight with a dear friend of mine, Ray Burnett, and we drove out to our deer lease and we went down about one hundred yards from where our deer lease was, and we dug a deep hole and had a service and all that kind of stuff, you know, just very personal and quiet and quick. And it's interesting every time I go out to the you know, I take my little walk out by the by the pet and talk talk to the cat and check on it, and you know, it's it's interesting, how you know, I have great sympathy for loss, but I've found a way to kind of keep my pet in our family. And we rescued a puppy who had a boxer who had been abused severely and was over two years old when we got her, and the dog had never been socialized, and our cat socialized the dog. So to this day, I mean, the dog's sitting there at the front of my seat right now, sleeping. But to this day, when the dog is excited, she and happy, she growls because the cat taught her to purr when you're in a good mood.
Speaker 1: So that is the dog's purr is a growl, and he's not getting ready to attack. He just he thinks he's imitating the purr of the cat. That's wild. So you have a dog cat, I had a cat dog, so right, exactly exactly, So Friday this past Friday, I was on the air for Scott's Loan and I got the text from my wife, I have to rush Brooksy to the vet. And I'm like, why, because he hadn't shown any signs of any kind of distress. We didn't know he was sick. We had no idea that anything was wrong. And as I'm on the air, I find out that the cat that Brooksy has passed away in the vet's office. No, so I didn't even get a chance to have that last connection with the pet. She brought to Brooksy home, and I did a little service, dug a hole and buried him in the sideyard next to our other other house cat that died eight years ago that Brooksy replaced.
Speaker 2: Not that you can ever replace him. So, so you want.
Speaker 1: To talk about really being hung on a line and not being prepared for anything like that, And I just suggest that I don't know what would have been harder him being sick for months and slowly declining or just this sudden sudden death cardiac arrest that we dealt with.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, it's interesting because with my patients, I actually deal with this and their family member's death, you know, going through death and dying issues, and.
Speaker 4: You know that's a tough call.
Speaker 10: I know a lot of family members want to keep that person with them no matter what, but oftentimes that family person has been my patient for a long time, and they're asking me to tell their family let them go, let them go, let them go, what fightings are. They're ready, they're you know, they've made their their amends to this world and they're ready to move on whatever's next. And you know, man, that puts me in a hard place. I do always express the wishes of my patient, but I don't force I mean, you know, it's not my place to do that.
Speaker 4: It's it's the family's decision. And you know, I hope and.
Speaker 10: Hopefully they do take their loved ones feelings who's dying in consideration. But you know, it's one of those things. You know, we lost my wife's uncle just a few weeks ago and we had the service last weekend. Actually that's kind of interesting that Black Brooksy was expired at that point too. But you know, I'm listening to all these people say things about this person, and all I can think of having been close to death before and ICU for over eighteen days and like that, and what helped me in the hospital was all the things those people were saying about that person, and then they would close it up by I wish I'd said it to them when they're alive.
Speaker 4: And when I was in ICU, that's what I was getting.
Speaker 10: Man, I was getting inundated with people telling me all this stuff about how much they appreciated me. You know, pat patience I hadn't seen over twenty years found out and we're texting and even voice messages.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that.
Speaker 10: And man, my doctor at one point said, I don't know how you survived, and he goes, the only thing I can think of is so many people just express their love to you that you just you know, there was no way you weren't going to say.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you and I you and I had some conversations during that period of time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and uh, absolutely wild.
Speaker 1: And when you finally got out of the hospital and could actually breathe on your own, it was it was miraculous.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: I was just like, yeah, he's going through absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I had to re learn to walk, and you know, he carried oxygen around with me forever. And you know, it's funny because last week some of my past college students invited me to go to lunch, and man, it was it was a love fest.
Speaker 4: I mean they just hugged and you know, we were crying.
Speaker 10: I mean, it was it was sad because the place was packed and our tables over there and they're happy tears and I usually, you know, what, do I deal with emotions. So I'm usually pretty good about containing my emotions because I want to follow my patience. But in this case, man, it was just it was really really embarrassing for me. So you know, it's when you love somebody, let him know. And it's not about a sex kind of thing. It's about a love for.
Speaker 4: Human and human kindness.
Speaker 3: And you know, just like.
Speaker 10: You know, I told you and Chris that you know, I love you guys, and I love it.
Speaker 2: You know, It's just it's a matter of the heart.
Speaker 4: It's an amazing thing.
Speaker 2: It's part of being human.
Speaker 1: It's part of being human, it's part of the whole life experience. And I don't think that anything was left on the table that I hadn't told Brooksy. So I feel good about that. He knew that he was loved. Good, He knew he was loved, and he knew that we'd do anything for him if we could.
Speaker 10: And you did you what that dog or that dog cat on a leash and walk your cat around.
Speaker 4: Your neighborhood, Okay, that is like so far beyond the call of duty for a cat.
Speaker 2: That is just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So one question as we finished, Doc Hubert, how are you doing now?
Speaker 2: I forgot to add, well.
Speaker 10: You know, I finally got back in after three years. I finally got back into the gym about about October, and then January hit and the place was slammed with all these people with New Year's resolutions. So we've we laid off January. We started back last week and you know, just moving ahead.
Speaker 4: I need to get to the point where I can.
Speaker 10: Actively be back at and continue to do my martial arts. That is such you know, the flexibility. I've lost so.
Speaker 4: Much of that, and it's it's it's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 10: Somebody used to conduce full splits at fifty, you know, and now I'm I'm like, oh wait, is my leg too high when I was going up the stairs. I need to go back and start stretching and getting that going. So other than that, I think I'm doing great.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: My my brain's functioning pretty good. You know that's important. And you know, we're just moving right along and just keeping our family going and staying in touch with our friends like you and.
Speaker 4: Krista, and I'm just you know, I'm just amazed and happy to be alive.
Speaker 10: Legitimately, I'm not I'm not being narcissistic or anything else like that.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 1: Well you are as always amazing, and thank you for just being there. You didn't give me any great advice, but you know what just hearing your voice did wonders for my healing, and well.
Speaker 10: You know, I don't know how I don't want to shift into therapy while we're on the air. I just you know, and that's you know, since I know you personally, I just I intentionally kind of stayed away from telling you to do very specific things.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, here, here's the thing, doc, Doc, here's the thing. As I said, just talking to you is therapy for me. Every time we talk. Awesome and I appreciate it so much. I appreciate your friendship and your love and uh, your availability. Uh and you as always are amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Doctor.
Speaker 10: You know, don't don't don't jump off and take the first cat that comes along, Okay, to give yourself some time to grieve and you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're we're doing that.
Speaker 1: Week and we the knee jerk was to go to the animal shelter this past weekend.
Speaker 2: We did not do that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and so we're gonna wait a little while longer. Anyway, need need a need a furry face in the window.
Speaker 10: Brother, Absolutely absolutely, And you know, I I know when my puppy goes, I'm just going to be crushed. H I'm more attached to this, this animal that I've got right here in front of me than I can remember since maybe you know my first dog, Macaroni, when I was about seven, died, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right, I remember Macaroni. I will be will I will be available for you when and if that happens. Doc, Uh, just like you're always there for me. Thank you, Doctor John Huber. On the Nightcap, a bonus phone call on seven hundred w l W organization do from a legal standpoint and from a practical standpoint for women in distress dealing with a pregnancy, and uh it's a great option and they offer lots of great options besides killing the baby. Compasscare USA is the name of that organization, and the man behind it is Reverend Jim Hardin, who's back on the Nightcap. Reverend Jim, It's wonderful to talk to you again. How are you.
Speaker 11: I'm doing really well.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me back as an honor.
Speaker 1: I understand that in New York State you are running for the US House of Representatives in the twenty first district in the in Congress. What's going on there? Tell me about this effort and why you decided to throw your hat into the ring.
Speaker 11: Yes, so the rumors are true. New York's twenty first district currently is represented by Congressman at Lae Stefanic and she has been named by President Trump as the next Ambassador of the United Nations, which means that as soon as she resigned, likely in April, a special election will be called. And I have thrown my head in the ring because it's right. Not only is it right in my backyard, but I've been fighting liberal corruption in government for twenty five years we have and right now I believe we're in a political revival of sorts and the time is ripe. We we could we could put another career politician in that position, but but is that Is this the right time for that? And my my, my thought is I'm perfect for this job at this moment in time there's only two kinds of people that run for office. There is a person that wants to make a name for themselves and there's a person who wants to do something. And I've been doing this for years. I've been fighting liberal corruption. I've been I've stood strong against domestic terrorism when we were fired, I uncovered the politization of law enforcement and had a battle with the Biden administration. I you know, fought weaponization of legislation when they targeted us by New York local target sorry New York Governor Hocal tart Us. We've been fighting law fair New York training anal Letitia James suit us. I mean, this is the kind of thing that we know all about, and we're we're rooting out corruption as we speak in the federal government. And I've been fighting it and know how to fight it. You need a strong moral compass. You need to understand the role of what it means to be human under God, as well as the role of government and human human affairs. And this is what's required for you know, turning America back around, recivilizing America, as well as getting getting the economy and the appropriate family policies back on track.
Speaker 1: Right well, you know, and there are there are more and more people of faith who are deciding that they are going to do exactly what you're doing. And a lot of them are are winning elections in their in their districts, and it's wonderful to see. And it's part of this wonderful rebirth of American democracy and God is leading the way and that's just incredible, it really is.
Speaker 11: I mean, the decoration of the pendences that we're endowed by our creator, capital seat, not our government, with certain inalienable rights, the first of which, the most important of which, the right upon which all other rights are predicated, is the right to life. And we've been fighting for making sure that all people are protected equally under law, including preborn boys and girls, for decades. We understand what that means. We understand the sacrifice it takes, the work it takes, the the commitment, the you know, the money, everything that's that needs to be coordinated to save human lives. In protectumar the role of government is to protect human lives, Okay, That's basically it. And and so they reward those who do good and punish those who do evil. And the fact that you've got Christians stepping up to the plate is a I think a return to a step toward a spiritual revival, because, as John Adams said, you know this, this particular constitutional form of government is suitable only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other that you know, we have to be able to govern ourselves, which means we have to know what it means to be human under God. God is the standard of good and and right, which is one of the reasons why in a rule of loss system like ours, we've got the Ten Commandments written on the Supreme Court doors because they're not the final authority. God is, and at some point in time we're all going to have to answer to him for what we did in this life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, you know, you talk about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 2: What's first life?
Speaker 1: And you guys have been at the forefront of protecting life, all life. Mothers lives, unborn babies lives, and and all the people around them families lives. And I just respect that so much what you do. And I can't believe that anybody would firebomb a clinic or that is trying to preserve and save lives. But yet it happened at Compass Care. Reverend Harden, I wish you the best. Not in my district, I can't vote for you, but I can certainly I can certainly root for you from the sidelines, and we will definitely be praying for you in your effort. So once at least Stephonic officially resigns her seat, then they'll schedule the special election.
Speaker 11: Yeah, at the moment, at least Satanic resigns her seat, which willctly be in April after the congressional elections. Special elections in Florida are short up. Then the assuming that Kathy Hochel at the Liberal correct politicians in New York don't change the special election law, which they try to do by the way already, then the election will be called sometime eighty days seventy to eighty days after that. So Kathy Hope will call a special election in ten days after she resigns, and then seventy eight days after that will be electioned, so likely be in July. This particular elections.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll you'll probably need some help raising money, so give us a call, take.
Speaker 3: Care and you got it. You got it.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Thank you, Reverend Jim Hardin, and with that we are done with this nightcap. Back next Monday night, god willing, and I'll talk to you Saturday morning on the Saturday Morning edition. Right now, we honor America with the playing of our Star Spangled banner. Canadians shut up. Seven hundred WLW