Speaker 1: One of my favorite Dave Matthew song's number forty one.
Speaker 2: This is Brady one more time. I'll look back on all things nineties and two thousands, the movies Nick Lovin, Nick Lovin, what kind of a stupid name is that? Focal? What are you trying to be? An Irish arm b singer? The awkwardness? Why Blacknick? Really? Really, here's your host, Brady Broski. That was a little retraumatizing right there.
Speaker 1: Something really really hard Dan. This is Brady one more time out. I am the Brady part.
Speaker 2: That is me.
Speaker 1: Award winning radio personality, just kidding. I never want to one. You got me well one day, but I've never been up for one, so I've never lost one. Right, You're on in Radio Awards with me as always the kickball King.
Speaker 2: What's up opening night tomorrow? It's gonna be like twenty five degrees.
Speaker 1: This is a small short off season, yeah for kickball?
Speaker 2: Yeh yeah, yeah. It's almost a year round sport and it really is because we play indoor in the winter.
Speaker 1: And a guy who if you ever want to have breakfast with him, you have to drag him out of bed at the very early hour of nine am.
Speaker 2: And yet I beat you there, I beat half the group there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, believe and went early. Who's always late for everything?
Speaker 2: Good? Good little little Friday and breakfast.
Speaker 1: It was nice. Yeah, we have breakfast, and Dan somehow made it there before everybody, even though I'm guessing Dan went to bed.
Speaker 2: The all of us probably got up the latest too.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it is diligent Dan Ginsburg.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a new one.
Speaker 1: It's a new one. Today we're talking about US Olympic moments, iconic US Olympic moments. Okay, wait, hold on our yours, not all us.
Speaker 2: No, I just have to put my medal one.
Speaker 1: Oh I did not have the Olympic sound already. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Duh duh du dun dun du dun dud dun du. Yeah. This is when we won, or when we played our five hundredth game. One of my lovely teammates and dear friends, Brittany got this metal made from Yeah, yeah see it. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: I love is that your logo?
Speaker 2: That was our logo? I don't know if you heard. Kiki or Nicki Minaj has become a little too problematic for us, so we have actually changed the name, evolved our team name. We're now just Kickie and we now have a logo that is just KICKI with a kickball. And we were getting too many questions and comments and not really feeling great about the name. I mean a lot of us didn't feel super great about having the Like I know when you.
Speaker 1: Started this ten years ago, this would be an issue, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, now it's just Kiki, but at the time, that was our logo and that was our team name.
Speaker 1: I appreciate. I appreciate the extra effort and bringing props into the podcast.
Speaker 2: Like you you know.
Speaker 1: If you spend as much time like preparing like that as we should setting.
Speaker 2: Up the cameras right right, that was an episode in it in itself. The camera says time us next week. Yeah, we gotta be.
Speaker 1: We gotta be a way I think we can beat I think so. Uh anyway, Yeah, we're talking Olympic, iconic Olympic I did you were doing us right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mine? Are you u? S?
Speaker 1: So we're just going to give three iconic US Olympic moments from the nineties and two thousands, the the the the outs, the oats how do you call it?
Speaker 2: Not the oats?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: How what is your relationship with the Olympics.
Speaker 1: It's hit or miss for me. Really, it depends. It depends on like the build right and the excitement and and obviously the US athletes that are that are like the Michael Phillips like, of course somebody watching you there you go. Uh, but you know what I mean, It just depends. I think, Uh, there's been some years where maybe I watched like a little bit, and then there's like this past Winter Olympics, I was like obsessed yeap like waifey and I watched like every night. So I guess it depends. I'm guessing you seem like the type of guy that's always been front center.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty up for her. Yeah, to the point that, like I feel like in the lead up to every Olympics, well really every two years. You know, when we were kids back in the nineties, it was every four and winter and summer were the same year, and then they split it off, so now it's every two. I used like, I used to get excited and anxious because I'd be like, I have all the like, how am I going to find the time to watch all of this? And then once it actually starts, I'm like, oh, yeah, I actually really love this, But no, I've been die hard pretty much like since teenagey around the time I got into SNL, I got equally into the Olympics and never stopped with either.
Speaker 1: You know what I used to love though back in the nineties watching the Olympics. It was different because everything was preempted right right, so you didn't you didn't watch it. You'd have to wake up at three am to watch something.
Speaker 2: And there were no spoilers. To I am an insufferable human being to be around for two weeks every two years because I turn off all my like new, breaking new, every kind of alert. I tell all my friends, like, check with me before you bring up any Olympic stuff because I'm chronically like two three days behind. But I hate spoilers, like it's so much more powerful to see, you know, whatever happened, success or failure when you don't already know what's going to happen. But we didn't have that. Yeah, it was all probably you know, everything, all the big stuff was saved for prime time, whether it was live because it was in our time near our time zone, or recorded because it was in Japan or Europe. You were seeing it for the first time along with all of your friends and family when it was airing on NBC.
Speaker 1: But there is something cool about waking up at the headphones, something cool about waking up at like five am and just catching like the biathlon or something so iconic moments. These can be on the court or off the court, on the field, are off the field, right, Okay, they doesn't have to be.
Speaker 2: Just right.
Speaker 1: My first one we're going with is I'm gonna go. The most famous basketball team ever assembled is the nineteen ninety two Dreaming Team that was.
Speaker 2: On my list. First one that was third on my list.
Speaker 1: Barcelona, I believe, yes, this team right, yeah, oh yeah, I'm ready. Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Karl Alone, Chris Mullen, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, John Stockton, Clyde Drexler, Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, college representative, Christian Lightner.
Speaker 2: There you go. I mean, whose shot was just outdone? Last week?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: But we digressed, no, just And that was the first, uh, the first US team after the Foebe rule change in eighty nine that was allowed to have professional NBA players, right.
Speaker 1: So they were called the dream Team for rightfully. So, I mean that's the biggest. I mean they've done this every year since. But for whatever reason, that group of superstars were like just mega mega stars.
Speaker 2: I think the combination of it being the first one and also just where basketball was in that era. I mean we did a whole We talked plenty about Michael Jordan on this show, but yeah, I mean just the talent around.
Speaker 1: Him and Chuck Daily coaching, Chuck Daily coaching, and now that I think about it, what probably made this team so successful and so huge and larger than life is the NBA wasn't really international at that point, right right, So like the best players were from the US. Now the US has some competition yep, around the world. So that made it, uh do you know? I mean they didn't they beat everyone. I don't think they had a close game. I think they won every game by like the third closest game was a win by thirty two points against Croatia.
Speaker 2: That was the closest game. They were like Michigan and the NCAAM this year. We'll see if that lasts tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they went undefeated. Who do you think was the leading scorer of that team?
Speaker 2: Well, Jordan seems like the obvious answer. So if it's not.
Speaker 1: Him, this surprise me because he's known for scoring but not known for Karl Malone. No Charles Barkley, Oh wow, Okay, I would.
Speaker 2: Have been like, not one of my next guests. I love me some Chuck good SNL Chuck impersonation.
Speaker 1: I watched NBA live in the pregame show just because of Charles Barkley.
Speaker 2: Can I Can I say something? Can I say something? I'm just no, no, no, no. That's a reference of the SNL. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's my first one. I'm going to the Dream Team nineteen ninety two. That's a great chronic US Olympic moments.
Speaker 2: That is a great pick. My first pick is it's gotta be the clip that you heard in the intro. Oh We're going there, Yeah, We're going there. Nancy Kerrigan skate remains to this day. I think one of the five or ten most watched moments in the history of television, if you take away the Super Bowl, I think it's number it might be number two, behind the Mash fin No, I think it's like a bunch of Super Bowls, Mash Finale and the night of the the Women's individual free skate in the ninety four Oh my god, I didn't know that big well, because the Olympics are already big, and again, as you said earlier, back then, when we didn't have the number of channels to choose from, and there weren't, you couldn't be spoiled. You know, everybody was watching for the results. And it was such I mean it was two stories in one because you had Tanya Harding, uh basically hiring someone, are being involved in someone who attacked tried to take out CA again. You had all these First off, there's all the legal questions of what's going to happen to Tanya Harding and the person who committed this attack. Then is Nancy Kerrigan still going to be able to skate? She was this like us media darling, you know, potential gold medalist. She ends up, she's injured, but she ends up, you know, practicing. I think we didn't know until like within a couple of days that she was even going to be able to skate. And she gives this flawless, beautiful, emotional skate. Everyone watching is in tears. And then you have a whole separate story that remained a story for a long time after that, which was the judging, because she did not win the gold, so we won the silver by the slimmest margin possible by It was one tenth of a point with one judge. And back then you know, now there's all these different numbers for different elements in the back then, it was a judge giving a number, I think, giving two numbers, giving like an artistic number and a technical number. But it was just like their judgment. There weren't any specific criteria and they averaged the judge's score and there were allegations of bias against I want to say the Russian judge because it was Aksana Bayul who won the gold by the tiniest margin possible. And then there was huge controversy and a whole reform in how figure skating was judged. It didn't eliminate the controversy. We had controversy this year, but that so, I mean, there were basically three stories in one. There was the attack leading up to it, there was the skate itself, and then there was the judging controversy and people were outraged. People wanted investigations on the judging. People wanted Carrigan to retroactively be awarded the Gold there was just it captivated. I mean, it was up there with O. J. Simpson as like the most Yeah talked about captivating, memorable news story, take it takes sports away, just news story in general. Of that decade, I mean of our childhood was.
Speaker 1: Was Tanya Harding Did she go on to do porn?
Speaker 2: Took a direction?
Speaker 1: She didn't? She No, she didn't.
Speaker 2: She fight, She fought someone, she boxed someone a little different than porn. She also did. So there was the movie. There was the movie made about that situation for TV. But then there was the ESPN thirty on thirty, which, if you are listening and you're curious to learn more about this story, I thought the thirty on thirty was better than the movie because you watch the thirty on thirty and they interview Tanya for the ESPN special, right, and you're kind of like, I found myself very empathetic to her through like the first half of the documentary because she's telling her story of not being involved in this and how her heart was breaking for Nancy. And then they're presenting, you know, the documentary like they do, they're presenting facts, and then like without outright calling her out, they're just presenting facts, but like you start to realize that the actual facts of the case and the investigation do not line up with what Tanya's saying. But it takes you have to get pretty deep into the documentary before you realize, Wow, holy crap, this girl's just like a very skilled, very deep in her lies as wild and this was what I'm what fifteen twenty years later that this.
Speaker 1: Was all films crazy. This this brings up a future topic idea because that was such an absurd story that was literally that was built for a movie. Right, Uh, we should do a lorraina Bobbitt, just a whole lot.
Speaker 2: But can we talk for twenty minutes about that without Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, horrified, we're not We're not. Well, we'll be horrified, but we're not on like the radio. We could say whatever we want.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that might be the mountain mount Rushmore of just like bizarre nineties news story. It's got to be up there, up there. Oh boy, that Rushmore.
Speaker 1: Never mind. Oh wait, one more thing about the Nancy Kerrigan thing. I was because I was doing research about her too. Yeah, did you know that she was caught on microphone after the Olympics They you know, she went to Disney World to do like a whole parade thing. She was caught on the microphone talking to Mickey saying, quote, this is so dumb. I hate it. This is the most corny thing I've ever done.
Speaker 2: This ring is like a very vague bell. That's great.
Speaker 1: So man, just all over that is all place. There's no good guy or bad guy, just kind of all I mean very much.
Speaker 2: In the moment there was a good guy and a bad guy. But you're right, you know, it's a reminder that we're all human and we all have flazza. The most of us aren't hiring hit my number two, take out our our rival.
Speaker 1: My number two is gonna be a guy who had the best nickname ever, the Flying Tomato.
Speaker 2: Okay, going Sean White, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Five time Olympian YEP, three time gold medalist, one gold in the half pipe, which is just a fun, fun little thing to say. Yes, ten awards. I didn't that's incredible. I didn't know his story either. Probably, I would say you probably the Michael Jordan of snowboarders.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely right, one was. I mean I might even take it further and say the Michael Jordan of the Winter Olympics or the X Games period, and I didn't. He got gold, gold, and then I think he missed the podium or missed gold, and then came back and got the third gold. I believe that what it was. I think so.
Speaker 1: I didn't know his story. He had two open heart surgeries as an infant, and since that, that story or that upbringing inspired him so much. He's he's granted seventeen makeup wishes for kids, which is wow, that's awesome. A long he got a long, long way to catch up to John Cena, who's the leader.
Speaker 2: Didn't know there was a leaderboard. That seems like a weird thing to have a leaderboard for it, but.
Speaker 1: Well we know, we know all about it. We're reminded about it. But no, he was everywhere. I mean endorse video games. Yep, I mean he really because prior to I guess snowboarding was big, but it wasn't that it wasn't as big as mainstream. For sure, you go skiing, that's what you do. Now it's a you go snowboarding and some people go skiing too.
Speaker 2: You you do both.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think he was. He was kind of innovator in that regards and just the flying tomato, big red hair. Yeah, a big personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could picture his reactions when he came off a good run and going nuts. Awesome dude too. I mean he's still involved in the NBC Olympic coverage. He saw there this year, getting in, you know, visiting Olympics a mentor.
Speaker 1: Too, to a lot of to a lot of snowboarders like around the world. Yeah, so I thought I put Sean White on my list as number two. Mount Rushmore of tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Mount Rushmore Tomatoes, I go go vine ripened.
Speaker 1: Cherry Cherry's my George Washington Cherry's Bloody Mary Mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's out. Wow, it's a great unheralded pick over there, Fried Green, if I've ever had them, maybe, Yeah.
Speaker 1: In your travels. I'm sure I'm covering all the basis today.
Speaker 2: Number This is a clear next pick for me. Uh. Another one that's just singed into my brain from Atlanta nineteen ninety six, Carrie Strug's Vault Iconic. Yeah. Yeah, this was the original before they they came back and became world dominating again with Simone Biles and crew. The original world dominating US team Gymnasts. They were had a huge lead. They were in first place. One vault left. Carrie Strug just needs to land a vault. She messes up her ankle, she's limping around. I don't remember. I'm not going to claim to remember all the gymnastics rules from ninety six. But there was no option. I feel like if you did know no offense, there was no option for like an alternate or anything. It was. They had a huge lead, so the score didn't really matter as long as it was clean and landed. And here is this poor girl, but she couldn't have been much older than fifteen sixteen, limping around and knowing that she needs to just land a vault on a busted ankle and the US is going to win gold. And she does it. And then I think the most iconic moment probably isn't her landing of the vault vault. It's Bella. Her coach comes, picks her up, carries her off, And mind you, this is the US team in Atlanta, so the crowd is just going absolutely insane. I mean, if you want to talk like patriotic moments that you know the country in the nineties, I mean, that's got to be right there at the top. I think It's also an interesting discussion of I don't know would that happen that way today.
Speaker 1: As far as they allow them to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there would be a lot of pressure to not allow an injured athlete to although then again and again look at lindsay so.
Speaker 1: I think when you, I think it's so hard to make it to that moment, it's like, I don't care, Like with a broken leg, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to try because that's it. It's once every four years. I mean for someone like Vaughn, it was that was it. You know, she knew that was going to be her last Olympics and she trained four years for it. I don't I was awful watching that. But how you can't How you can you blame her for trying? Uh? Well that was ninety six. That was ninety six Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That brings me to my next one guy one same same Olympics, YEP amateur wrestling gold medalist Kurt Angle.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting angles.
Speaker 1: Story obviously went on, not obviously but for me became a w W Hall of Famer. But during his amateur wrestling days he's training, he suffers a neck injury let's see, fracturing two of his cervical vertebrae crdiating two discs and pulling four muscles five months before the Olympics. Figures out a way, figures out five. So he goes and he wrestles. He makes it to the finals, and everybody's like, this mother effort is going to win a gold medal with a broken neck and he did kurd angle.
Speaker 2: That's insane. I forgot all about that kurd.
Speaker 1: Angle and inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame. Just an all time, amazing, all around athlete and probably the goat when it comes to amateur wrestling, just because of that that moment, especially especially for America.
Speaker 2: Was he known prior to the Olympics in the wrestling world or was that.
Speaker 1: Where he took off after the after this whole ordeal. I heard an interview. I heard him in an interview once. There was so much dry not drama, there's so much going on that he wanted nothing to do with amateur wrestling anymore. So we moved to professional wrestling.
Speaker 3: Which is which is nothing like it a little different, but it's also the exact opposite of amateur wrestling, because in amateur wrestling you're taught to, you know, pick up your opponent and flip them.
Speaker 1: In professional wrestling, you're taught to take take that bump, right, and you're trying everything not to do it in amateur wrestling, but you have to let your opponent in professional wrestling do it. Yeah, So we literally had to learn the exact opposite, and he picked it up quicker than anybody else in history. Like I say, he became a Hall of Famer. But side story, same Olympics. We got to mention in ninety six. Is that is that one of your honorable mentions?
Speaker 2: A little bit wonder what if my honorable mentions comes from ninety six? Michael Johnson, I've got from ninety six his.
Speaker 1: Golden Well, there you go. I I was going to say the bombing.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, I forgot. We're going right right.
Speaker 1: International News in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Right, that was right before the lead up, right. I believe it's a or maybe maybe the first couple of days, early early on. Yeah, I remember watching that reference all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember watching live They're trying to figure out who there you see the footage. Now it's like the mid to late nineties, so now we're like really like we're using technology more to figure this stuff out, and uh that changed. That changed the way that Olympic security would be forever. So that happened, Yes, yes, that's right. Yeah, massive impact on how the Olympics were handled. That's a great point. And last, but not least, Yeah, I mean, are you gonna do it? I have, it's my last one.
Speaker 2: You cannot, we cannot do an all time nineties two thousands Olympic episode and not mentioned Michael Phelps eight gold medals in a single Olympics. Of those eight gold medals, seven of them were world records. One of them was decided by point oh one seconds, a hundredth of a second. I want to say it was maybe the butterfly. I could be wrong about that, but I can vividly remember, you know, you see them come to the line and it looks simultaneous and you're waiting for the scores to pop up. I mean, most decorated Olympian in history. Twenty eight total medals that he won, twenty three gold medals. I can't imagine this, This very cool but obviously very fake medal that was around my neck. That was annoying. Total. Yeah, twenty eight of them, eight gold and one Olympics sixteen of those were individual medals, most gold medals in a single games. He still holds that record. He's and you know, he's a he's remembered probably most four for the eight beij Beijing eight was when he won the eight golds. But you forget he he swam and won medals in five Olympics. That's a lot. Yeah, that's more than two. And he swam in five Olympics, won medals in four of them. But I mean, you know that's sixteen years.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Heard, It's it's very rare. There was the guy I the Denmark dude who I think did it in cross country skiing. But that's a sport that you can still compete in and you're just getting warmed up when you're our age wee. You can still cross country ski at a competitive level, you're not generally swimming at an untouching at that untouchable level level. And I mean, he was just such a phenomenon. Every time he was swimming, even if it was just a qualifier, the stadium was packed, you know, a legend to that. I mean, he's probably the Michael Jordan of the Olympics in general.
Speaker 1: I don't know, nobody has more, right, nobody has more. And I remember that time period being you know, going out. We would be at a bar. Everybody'd stop what they're doing. Yeah, we watched Michael Phelps well, and.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that's so cool about swimming to it's so fast, so fast. It's definitely that it's like kind of like horse racing, which I don't give a crap about except for ninety seconds every year when the Kentucky Derby's run and everybody's staring at the screen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also I remember about Michael Phelps is even if he was behind, there was never any.
Speaker 2: Doubt he had this extra gear for that last le.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm so scared he's you know, he's behind, and then all of a sudden he just yeah, crushes it at the end.
Speaker 2: And the celebrations that like slamming the water when he got to the end and looked up at the scoreboard, pulled his goggles off, saw he won maybe some big shoulders. Yeah he had a swimmer's body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a really good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll give you a couple of honorable men.
Speaker 1: Already gave you my already gave you mind. So let's hear yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think Usain Bolt deserves a mention.
Speaker 1: There was there drug allegations with him or no, No, I'm I don't think so, I'm thinking of somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, there was, you know, there were. He was one of those love him or hate him. He was very cocky and deservingly so he used to celebrate and sometimes he was so far ahead he'd slow down before he got to the finish line and start celebrating. Tara Lipinski winning gold. She was so young, she was like fifteen, maybe even fourteen. That was Nagano in ninety eight and she lives on. You know, she's She and Johnny Weir famously still call you know, are on the figure skating call. Derek Redmond finishing the race in Barcelona ninety two. I had this vague memory. I had to do the research. He tore his hamstring in the middle of the four hundred meters semifinal, insisted on finishing. His dad broke through security, came onto the course to just help him get to the finish line. It was no no metal, no podium, obviously, it was just this very very sun Yeah. Yeah, because we didn't touch on that a ton. But that's a big part of right, the Olympic, the fairly culture is just yeah, the family. Those moments that yeah, there was I remember there was, Yeah, there was a there was another famous one with uh it was some woman trips and falls and another is like maybe in contention but like stops to help her up. That some of those moments. Michelle Kwan never won gold, but you know, one of the most memorable US figure skaters of all time yep and then Apollo Ono short track shout out to him, just because those were so fun to watch. He was he was the whole aughts Is it Aughts? O two o two in Salt Lake City six twenty ten, which was back in North American Vancouver. He was kind of loved and hated too. He like embraced the chaos and he won some races because people collided in front of him. But yeah, there's there's a handful of are.
Speaker 1: You gonna go? Are you going through with drawls now? Because you had you got to wait two years? It just they just ended the next one. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I mean you know this, yeah, that which is gonna be it's gonna be fun insane, but you know, it's so funny, and I'm sure you experienced this because you're a big sports fan like me, Like you get so into something that it feels like so life or death for you when it's like the end of playoffs, and then like two weeks later, you like it's not even on your brain and you're like, it's like I'm feeling that now that March madness is coming on. And you know, anybody who knows me knows I'm like a huge college basketball guy, a huge Badger fan. It was pretty devastated. We had a team with potential this year and crazy some crazy shots at the end. We low first round two to high Point, And for a few days that was sort of eating up my soul a little bit. And now it's like, I mean, I'm excited for tonight, but then that we're done with basketball for a while, and it's.
Speaker 1: Sort of like it's crazy the day after the super Bowl exactly. Yeah, it's like, oh, I got to wait all this time, I meet h I'm a big sports fan in general, but there's just something about that Sunday. Everywhere, every Sunday, it is right there for you all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then what I love is the ones we're really invested in are when the weather's crap in Chicago and then the summer you got baseball. But that's a more casual. There's eight kajillion games every season, so like you get to enjoy the summer, play some sports, do some crap outside, uh, and then you know when the weather gets cold, you got football. All look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Good stuff, man, So just to recap here, give us yours. My three are the Dream Team from ninety two, Sean White, the Flying Tomato and Kurt Angle amateur wrestler.
Speaker 2: And yours and my three picks Nancy Kerrigan, Tanya Harding and Lila Hummer nine four yeah, Carrie Strugs famous injured vault to win it for the women's gymnastics team Atlanta ninety six and the goat of swimming Michael Phelps Beijing.
Speaker 1: Owait greate lists who did we miss?
Speaker 2: Do we miss?
Speaker 1: Any whose list is better? Let us know in the comments on Instagram on everything.
Speaker 2: Disagram, Facebook, TikTok TikTok. YouTube shorts. YouTube shorts are apparently a thing that people love, and so we love it too.
Speaker 1: Now should we be YouTube shorts? Should I wear YouTube shorts for Halloween?
Speaker 2: I'll be us. Actually, I don't know if you know this YouTube shorts. It's not referring to actual shorts. It means like a short.
Speaker 1: I thought you could watch YouTube on a pair of shorts.
Speaker 2: You could. You could watch YouTube shorts while wearing shorts. I have at Brady one more time on a spell out on.
Speaker 1: All the all the things, on all the things, and next week we will do the mount rushmore of Peanuts stories. On that note, Wait, should I let Jerry Springer close this out? I think I should after all that, Yeah, please do till next time.
Speaker 2: Take care of yourself, like.
Speaker 1: Because bought it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got it. I