Speaker 1: M let in here. So it's talking real soon. I step, I'm not to the feeling in the drill. That's so the roads just telling your ro still that's fine.
Speaker 2: The corner that Steven gonna standing up killing in the neighborhood never got tiny.
Speaker 1: Out a lot of.
Speaker 2: Five thoughts about and I'm gone waiting for the buses. But the first one car or the time stops playing and the.
Speaker 1: Ship coming and I step, I've never walks was the riding that So the room is a lot of compt stop sound okay, And I mean it's gone with Dang Wild.
Speaker 2: That's a vote in the sales and to the Brady out e a singles claim for that moment in time then that final come back.
Speaker 1: And stroking me and die your man isn't here. What is calling in real soon.
Speaker 3: Really isn't here. It's just telling you.
Speaker 1: Stuck got outside, okay, And I mean it's going with Danny O Wive.
Speaker 2: That's a vote of the sails, Braddy out the the things claim for that moment inside and that final come back.
Speaker 1: And throw me a die, I suck.
Speaker 4: Good morning. We have a lot to cover today. So it is nine o two a m. My time at least eight for most people on the Pacific coast, well for everybody on the Pacific coast, and it is the sixteenth, nine days, nine days, everybody, nine days till Christmas. Holy shit, I had a positive reflect on that for a second. Holy co All right, we're here, we know what we're doing. How's everybody? So we do have a lot to cover, but I want to kind of present something. I got two videos here before we get started into the reading, and this is going to be something that all right, So it's a reflection of the cult itself being presented to you in you know, different ways, but also a theme of the erasers of history or of timelines. Yeah, all right, And there's a parasitic element to this, which is very fitting. There is a total destruction element of this. There's a aesoteric or sorcerers dial flare to all of this, and an elitist group that you'll see in the first video who aren't just a bunch of people in suits, but there's something a little bit different, like magicians, like very you know, high ranking sorcerers, and they have no problem you know, cannibalizing their own children or whatever, whether that just means sacrifice or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So here we go. Now this is the I don't care to remember what year this was that this came out, but I'll find out in a second. Here Langaliers came out in nineteen ninety five, Stephen King, So two years before I graduated high school? Do they even say who the Balkie is? Yeah, bronze and pin choke Balkie or Balkie him and his sheep get eaten. That's his butt. We're not We're not really concerned about that right now. That's not what we're here for. That's a bonus. You get that for free.
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 4: My head stuck up his ass, So I'm gonna not put my my face on the screen as yet. But here we go.
Speaker 3: The lango don't even exist.
Speaker 4: You just made them up?
Speaker 3: Where am I?
Speaker 4: Dude? If this is ten ADP, my eyes are going that it says it's it must just be what their source was. The the best you can do. Yeh, Well it's a little grany. My bad can't do anything about it. Go away, though, fucking ship there you go.
Speaker 5: Okayah, those are really bad CGI graphics, that's what these are.
Speaker 4: Notice they destroy something that says American pride out there. But then a star that looks like it's a little bit I don't know, cock down, its point right, a little interesting, wouldn't you say? Maybe symbolic?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, wow, Why doesn't he run into the plane?
Speaker 4: Why does he run past the plane?
Speaker 3: Come on, movement?
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no, no.
Speaker 3: Praise. You may think you're running, but you're not. You're scampering. No no no, make them go away. Please make them go away.
Speaker 1: That'll be good, be good bye.
Speaker 4: Please, I promise.
Speaker 3: I'll be good.
Speaker 4: There's a point to all this you're gonna see in a minute. I know it's a logratuitous at a little excessive and a little lengthy, but listen, indulge you notice that it's the L one zero one one. You know what the vibe looks like. It looks like the way you draw number one with that little thing on the top of it, looks like the claw marks and the monster can. Right, So that actually is representative of sixty sixty six because the vibe is the six and that's the plain number.
Speaker 3: What meltan milk can?
Speaker 4: They had to make something that was very dramatic, look very dramatically, a flating device hitting you into the head. Oh my god, it hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 3: Okay, then good lords, look at that?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: They're being drawn in? Mister Toomey?
Speaker 4: Where are mister Toomey? Us? If Toomey hadn't left the terminal, they would have eaten us and the plane too. She knew somehow, she knew. Okay, h.
Speaker 2: Now we know.
Speaker 1: What we know what.
Speaker 2: We know?
Speaker 3: What happens today when it becomes just a bit. He waits for them.
Speaker 5: He waits for them, the timekeepers of eternity, always following behind, cleaning up the mess in the most efficient way possible.
Speaker 3: By eating it.
Speaker 5: Mister telling you about them, he said they were the land leaders.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh, come on, Oh.
Speaker 7: You're over here.
Speaker 4: God, this guy's annoying. He's going to be annoying. He's going to irritate you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Come on, do we make this hurry off the ground. What happens? Mister mister Warren, sit down, strap yourself then and everything.
Speaker 1: I'll be all right, kay m h.
Speaker 3: Need to hear open those.
Speaker 4: Walk now's a good time to say. So where to so it kinda has a little bit of a dotty darko feel the tangent timeline having to be taken care of. Right now, here's another one compliments that one, and it's going to be only four minutes that we're good. This will make sense when we get to the part in the book here today. But think of this as people who have fucked up our history in the nature of their sorcery and their parasitic nature as well. Now they watermark the hell out of this, I think because they were afraid of copyrights and they didn't have the licensing or whatever. So bear with it because it's the best quality resolution I could find. The other one was like flour eighty and it was making my eyes hurt just to watch it.
Speaker 3: So we're good to go.
Speaker 7: Hold it.
Speaker 4: And as you can see on the screen, it's the Day the Years Stood Still two thousand and eight version, not the fifties version with Clatota. You too. Clato is the guy, but when they did did the Army of Darkness, they used his name on purpose, Plato for the what they're supposed to say, the words are supposed to say before you pick up the Book of the Dead.
Speaker 3: Your sleeve let me out.
Speaker 6: Then we have to flash our protocol.
Speaker 3: I decide what protocol is open the door, let me up, Let me up.
Speaker 4: You shut the drum. So he was expendable. So Jio number seven that you know that's what they do. Yeah yeah, yeah, too bad, buddy, Thanks for doing your job. You died for your country today. I should reset the drill, put me up.
Speaker 3: Certain restraints.
Speaker 4: Little nano bugs, little tiny nano bugs, self replicating. They just split and make two little bugs. And don't worry that guy just that just called the order to let that guy die inside. He's gonna have instant karma here. Soon.
Speaker 3: Open the door, Open the door. This facility has been sealed.
Speaker 4: No one leaves.
Speaker 3: We lost contact with the Flashchamers, Sir.
Speaker 1: M H.
Speaker 3: Whiskey Task Force.
Speaker 4: Hey Jack, is it weird to anybody else that they're firing all those rockets at their you know, right at their own base. I mean, I get it. There's a big cloud of blackness coming toward their way. They don't like truck drivers. All right, that should set the mood hopefully. H Good morning, Polka. How are you all right? I'm getting get into this reading here just a moment. Okay, we are, We're on. I see Bushmaster over here in the chat over on FTJ. It's finally working now we figured out the issue and now we've got people on here. Finally it was going to private for those of you over on FTJ. I've been on for the last six days and you haven't seen it because it was putting it on premium only private and that setting. We couldn't figure out why we kept doing that, so it was supposed to we fixed a couple of times, but now it is good. So I would have to make it on you know, public after the fact. So what do I be after the live stream that you'd be able to see it. Most people tune in for the live so that kind of made it annoying to me mostly. Okay, so the title today, right, let me read a little bit of this.
Speaker 7: Uh wata.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I forgot that whapping no one else from here. There's people over there on ftday. Give about thee cass you're happy path. Thank you so much, appreciate it. I got, I got applause.
Speaker 4: I know you guys can't hear, unfortunately, but that's uh, thank you appreciate that a lot. So okay. So it says for or add as an atom, the first historical king in the ancient world. Now this is from the British eda, right, who, as I have demonstrated by concrete historical proofs in my previous works, that would be makers of civilization in recent history. This book, of course, and all of the other ones that led up to it, like the Venetian or I'm sorry, the Aryan Origins of the alphabet, it also makes a strong case for this because that's how he shows you the the lingual similarities and how this is like the same root language, and what they're writing over in the Indus Valley is a history of what happened over in summer in Mesopotamia and how this was all united kingdom under one king. Okay, so thor or add the first historia. And also there's a thing about Thrace in Egypt that there's a where they're messing up the timelines of the kings because they don't realize that they're happening in Ah, you know, simultaneously, so they like put them one after the other rather than showing them that they're going they're happening at the same time, you know, just different rulers, if you will. All right, So thor Ad, the first historical king of the ancient world, who I have demonstrated by concrete historical proofs, by my previous works, and as now fully established in the present pages, was the historical original of Adam, the son of God Thor, real human being, not the first man of the New Testament. Thor is Adam is what he's saying here where. However, as well as in Genesis, this true history, as the reformer of Eden is spitefully spitefully by this Edenite cult, by this saturn cult, mutilated spitefully, he says, Mutilated regenerates and transforms the riotous old world into a civilized, settled, law abiding, industrial and habitable land agriculture by his great uplifting crusade under his banner of the red Cross. We're talking five thousand years ago. Everybody of his son worship and publishes civilization, and thus affects the rise of man. The historical Atom is now disclosed to have been not the first created man, but the first man who made men of men. He is the protagonist of the Eda Epic. His noble, forceful and resourceful and inspiring personality with his traditional personal appearance of the tall, fair Nordic racial type majestic with a happy combination of bron and brain are vividly described, in keeping with the more or less contemporary Sumerian and Hittite sculptures, engraved seals, and historical records. His building of the first town, establishment of the agriculture, metal forges, and other industrial industries and town life, His creation of free institutions and of the first Parliament, His message of brotherly love and the brotherhood of man. His abhorrence of the serpent and its mother. Weird cult. Remember Weird is like a sorcerer. Weird cult and blood sacrifices are graphically and dramatically narrated. He was against the cult, who found it repulsive, as people with morals would people's sensibilities. The place of his first appearance is located at Troy in the Troad district of Mount Ida, bordering the Dardanelles in northern western and northwestern Asia Minor, and the tradition in a later scene refers to his having come from the Danube Valley in Middle europe An immemorial home of the Goths. Remember they were calling themselves the Goths five thousand years ago. It's not something that happened later on in appearance, and they weren't a bunch of barbarian savages didn't know. That's that's all bullshit. The savages, the people who never progressed or had anything to show for, was this cult because they were anti progress this point of his advent and establishment. Oh and by the way, what we just saw with those languo ears and what we just saw with the with the the nanobugs in the two thousand and eight the day the year stood still. This is how the Abrahamic cults, of course Judaism being in the middle of that, in the in the center as the orchestrator, they utilize as a tool Islam to be their destroyers of history. They go in there and they eradicate and they destroy sculptures, anything that predates Islam because they find it to be they don't want it. They don't want any evidence or any examples of superiority because they're such Yeah, you get it right, they can't have that. They have to reduce everything because they can't bring themselves up. So they have to reduce everything, their anti progress, So they erased histories, they destroy everything in their path. They did it, Alexandria, they did it in what we'll see here today. And the time and time again the Visigoths, the Muslims destroy, they don't create. We went through the anti what it was, the myth of the of the Golden Age after the Visigoths were eradicated, because the Jews helped the Muslims through the gates, and oddly enough, for people who are supposed to be adds with each other, they left the what we would call Jews now in charge of guarding those as they ventured further into the Kingdom to kill and kill and kill and kill and destroy structures in their path. This is what they do, and this is what we see on large scale in World War One and World War two, as they destroy that which the people who are the ancestors of the God or the young. I'm sorry, the contemporaries are not the contemporaries. That's in the same time, you know what I mean with descendants of those Goths. What they build, they take down, they destroy. What could they did to dressden Now they're doing a little bit more high tech. I don't know that's not Muslim, but I'm saying this is the pattern, this is what they do. They're at odds with us because they chose to be Thor try to rehabilitate them, and there was a peace and the Edenites, who were at least pretending because they like to be cryptos, don't they They got along for a while, but then the cult reared its ugly head again, and it started putting masks on itself, masking, and then later in history it masked itself as in Abrahamic religion, utilizing pieces of our past, flipping them, co opting them, becoming impostors, and erasing our history in the process. Where was I that was a little bit, not a little garbled? I apologize and working my brain here. This point of his advent and establishment of the first civilized state at Troy discloses him as the historical original of the first traditional king of the Greek Dardanos Greek the original of the first traditional king of the Greek Dardanos, after whom the Dardanelles are named for. Thor Or, King Dar of the Samerian records bears in the Eda as well as in the Sumerian the title of Dan, though Homer's tradition has placed him about two millenniums later than his real date. He is also identified through the Attic title of burr meoff or perit of Sumerian and identical achievements with the historical original of the far famed Prometheus of the Greek legend. Remember that gave that a bad spin and made him suffer right. This is the cult showing its animosity Prometheus of the Greek legend, who first brought fire to the domestic hearth of primitive man and gave them the blessings of knowledge and civilization, and so evoked the anger of the jealous old gods, as he too with his wife Asia was located by the Greek tradition in Asia Minor. The edic account of the coming of King thor Dar or ad or Adam and his establishment of civilisation is profusely illustrated in these pages by early Samerian and Hittite sculptures and engraved seals, and is further confirmed by the ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek, and Indian traditional records detailed in the appendix. And it is of the special Gothic significance that the Sumerian and Hittite portraits of the first King and his men and women folk represent them usually in Gothic dress and wearing the horned hat of the Goths. How many times have you seen depictions of Moses with horns? Who do you think they're They're they're stealing the archetype of for that even if maybe maybe those sculptures aren't even Moses. Maybe they just tell us that it is so that they can again once again erase and co opt our history. Or maybe they were just that dumb that they didn't realize that he goat, which was the totem of the Goths, was that was a characteristic of them, and they screwed up when they were doing their co opting and stealing. Who knows? So the the wearing the horned hat of the goss really Britain's Anglo Saxons and Norsemen of the Viking period. This uh okay, let's see. So the succeeded scenes arranged in chronological sequence, disclosed or civilizing the Aboriginal tribes not only of the Troad or Trod, I don't know, but many also from Middle and Eastern Asia minor as far as Lake Van and Armenia. Yeah this l I'm gonna show you another clip here in a second, another snapshot that I did, and you'll see l or Elu and this is where it gets really interesting. And I'm gonna I'm gonna explain this to you and then you can see for yourself. You can make, you can connect your own dots, you can have Okay, I'm just gonna present this information. You can do. We can let your gears turn on this. And I think this is the fun part of it. Right, and even from Eden in itself. Eden edenites, right, the bad people, the cult who he rehabilitated, who had flocked to his son cross standard, right, and even to the Eden itself. So he lended the olive branch, if you will. He lended the help of the hand of friendship to these people that he just conquered. He wasn't the scumback who just decided to murder everyone who surrendered, right. He appoints them head men or chiefs of their own ranks, and he enfranchises and admits those tribal chiefs into his Gothic parliament and Commonwealth. Now, if that's not trust, I don't know what the hell is. And if that's not showing that he's there to work with everybody, I don't know what is. He even sanctions the inter marriage of regenerate chief with a Regenera chief with a Gothic maid. He establishes weaving shops at Troy. He has an adventure on a fishing excursion in the troyad with his adversary Woden. Woden is not Odin, and Odin is another title ode of the inn for Thor. That really is no daddy, okay, the Edenite and the serpent wolf chief who with his hordes raids Troy and its factories. Woden was fucking Loki. The repeat raids on Troy by Woden and his men forced Thor to conquer the and annex Phrygia, or the land of Lions on the east of the borders of Cappadocia, on the east to the borders of Capadocia. In this expedition, and supported by his Aboriginal allies, he encounters Amazonian warriors warrior isses from eden hey where the Amazon Amazonian did come from? Romedian Cappadocia all right, who wore skin coats and Edenite fashion that has again come into vogue since the war second, well, not the second, but the first, as distinguished from the cloth tailor made garments of the Goths. Yeah, they didn't they didn't wear animal skins, and under his title of Meti the Assa, bearing his son cross Wooden standard, he vanquishes Wooden in a notable scene described in Wooden's lament at his defeat by the Nine Woods of Middy the Assa Assa, which thus explains for the first time the nine Saint George's crosses on the prehistoric rock carvings of the Midas Monument in the heart of Phrygia, and it also explains a contemporary portrait of King Thor with his five horned head dress team taming, civilizing if you will, the Phrygian lions or totems. That's what their their totem animal was on the archaic i recrivering figure. Okay, the next scene discloses. The next scenes disclosed Thor's conquest of Cappadocia east of Frigia up to the Euphrates and down through the Taurus or to the seaboard of Celesia Old spelling, his establishing his new chief capital of Vidara Avidhara. Remember Vidar, the guy who supposedly vanquished Fenrier. Fenerer was a wolf giant wolf right wolf cult wolf totem or Terria, I think is al It's pronounced at bogus Koi in the heart of Cappadocia, as George of the Red Cross, the historical original of Saint George of Cappadocia and England, his building and fortifying his capital there, which he calls him and h I M I n or Heaven. Okay, that was Heaven, right. So this is how it gets all misconstrued when we hear these mythical tales. His judgment hall him in was his judgment hall. They called him ode of the Inn. It was the Inn right, his rowan apple tree of life, the Igdrasil as a symbol of the Sun. His establishing of baptism as the initiating right into the Sun cult. Well, isn't that interesting? They're having concluded a treaty with the Edenites, whose central mother, weird serpent shrine and garden on the Euphrates was now only a few days journey to the south of his borders. He is visited in his mountain capital by a party of weird vestals from Eden, including Eve, to spy out his capital, and most of the episodes in these scenes, also from three onwards, are confirmed by the Samerian and Hittite sculptures and seals, and Phrygian and Cappadocian monuments. The evidence is there, and it's written in stone. The courtship and marriage of Thor and or Air Thor Arthur with Eve or Gwinifa Guinevere, the eden vestal of the Serpent cult after her her conversion by Thor to his son cult. So she's a baptized and she's she's now one of them. She was of Gothic the you know LINEA. Apparently she was actually Gothic, but she was living in the with the Edenites. So there you have. It is dramatically described in the next scene, and significantly, the EDA account is in full agreement down to the most minute detail with the great prehistoric boss relief or how we pronounced that rock sculptures of the of that ceremony in Neraria or bugis Koi, which the EDA now interprets for the first time, and also in agreement with the Sumerian, Greek, and Indian records of that ceremony. Then follow us, then follow then follow scenes with Eve at home and Thor's mountain capital of Himen or Heaven as queen Consolur of the Goths and as custodian of the life giving Rowan Apples of the Sacred Tree. The birth and boyhood of Thor Adam and Eve's son, the crown Prince gun Or Khan or Cain or you know, Sir Gawain Kane, the one that we are told is a bad guy right, brings agriculture, supposedly jealous of the blood, sacrifice and cult. Do you see the symbolism here? See how they flipped everything around. The young Prince Kan being treacherously wounded by the elderly Balder or Epley Abel, the son of Wodin and the Edenite matriarch. Kane's succored by his mother Eve, who warns him against the treachery of the eden knightes. Eve knows the eden Knights because she was hanging with them, so he's like, watch out for thosemo folks and imparts him on his initiation as a young solo red cross Knight, the Ten Commandments of his father, the Ten Commandments of his father Adam Thor other scenes followed with an attack on thors Burg at Bybalder. This is our history that they've co opted. Do you see what's happening? Here and inverted it, putting themselves at the center and making it all Semitic, even though that's something what they are by balder or Abel and his men from the Van district of Eden and their repulse, their repulse as and having to pay an indemnity, indemnity Thor's defense of his Cappadoc frontier on the euphrates up to the Garden of Eden, the almost fatal wounding of Adam Thor by the murderous stone missile of balder An incident seized on by later Mother cult Greek bark guards and magnified into the binding and wounding of Prometheus for rejecting the old gods. It's all, it's all in there. It's all manipulation. And this this touches us on a like a DNA level, because parts of this are true, but they're inverted, so it resonates as truth, but it's completely mind fucking us at the same time. So Thor's defense of the cap Dotion frontier on you freeze up to the garden, even the almost fatal wounding. So what they say, they said that they're these these uh Edenites are pissed off because they have to pay an indemnity to the Thor. Yeah, they I believe that's what it says. Thorsburg by Balder Abel and his men from the Van district of Eden, and the repulse and having to pay indemnity. Thor's the defense of the Cappadoc frontier on the Euphrates. Okay, we got it. Thor's succor and extraction of the missile by his son Kin, his being capsized in his ship of the off the Cilesian coast of Bibalder or Soot or Seth right set Seth maybe a typhon architect there Abel and punishment of Ladder as the source of the Babylonian legend of Damu, the son of God capsized by Sutu and his revenge on a piece being again patched up. Adam Thorsvitt visits the old matriarch weird El at Eden. Now l is also Elu another name I l U remember that because this is going to get important at Eden, who recites to him his ancestry from the western Hers or Arians of the Edel Or Ethel and Dan clans of Europe, also eaves answer at ancestry from the same Gothic clan Stock and taunts him with wishing to capture her central fetish magic stone cauldron now check this out, or holy Grail. So the stone cauldron, her little witch's pot, her little pharmachea sorcery pot, or Holy Grail. During this piece, balder O Loki Lucifer of the Serpent Dragon Call visits King Thorpe's banquet hall at Vidhara or Heaven and riotously quarreling there with his Gothic hosts and foully insulting Queen Eve. He is cast out of that heaven. Get it. See what they do to us. They make this all so so so so fucked up, so very very real life people doing very real life things. He goes into their inn, starts screwing around, starts trying to start a fight, and then he insults Eve. He has cast out of himmen which is heaven by gun Arcane or Mioch. Now this is either mistranslations that screwed people's minds up or was deliberate. And I would say because of the malicious and and you know, the animous, freaking envious cult that did not like to be second to anything. This was on purpose by gun Arcane or Meoc. Michael, right, So the Sun Kine or Mioch Michael. Right, you don't get the e l at the end until they semitize it because l right disclosing the real traditional historical source of the casting out from heaven. What the fuck stop moving of the great Dragon Lucifer or apollion able by Saint Michael, the archangel of the later New Testament legend, and also the earlier and truer version of the expulsion of the Green Man from King Arthur's banquet hall by the young Knight Sir Gawain, which is Weak or Kane in the Arthurian legend. Subsequent scenes disclose the binding of Balder Loki by Miak, Michael or Kine, owing to his continued destructive raids on the Gothic territory. So they are still screwing with them right. Balder's escaped from the fetters, his vetters, his kidnapping of in revenge of Eve, whom he carries off to Eden, so he kidnaps the Queen Thor's wife, rapes Sir. This is the raping of Europa. King Thor's fury at this dastardly outrage and rape by Balder, his hurried crusade against Eden, frequently called in the Eda Hell, Eda is calling Eden Hell his entire, his entry there, bearing along with his invincible stone mace, the sacred Ai Yeah, epic epaphetic oh sorry, Rowan Tree branch of his Sun cult, now disclosed as the real origin of the Golden Bow legend of Virgil and not the missiletoe, and also as the source of the old British and scottage adage Rowan Tree and red threed guard. The witches take their speed thors rescue of Eve with the aid of Cain Son from the clutches of the Edenite Balder, here called in the Eda Epley or Abel, Thor's physical punishment of the latter, and his seizure in carrying off of the central fetish stone, magic bowl or Witch's cauldron of Eden, which he then consecrates to his Sun cult as the holy Grail of King Arthur, which still exists in the semi inscription of his great grandson, and the wounding of Gun or Cain during their victorious retreat by the Stone missile of the pursuing Balder form other scenes. The Great Battle of Eden, the most momentous and epoch making battle of the Old World, forms the next scene, furious at the loss of their central fetish bowl, Balder and his mother weird L. This is a really weird like relationship between the mother and the son, if you get my drift.
Speaker 1: L.
Speaker 4: Now, remember we think in terms of Babylonian L as being a dude. Right, It's interesting that this is a female muster all their Edenite swarms of Hordes by river, sea and land for the great battle against Thor. And remember L and Elu are the same, and so it was. I guess another way of our title of her was high or Helene, like that thing that just blew through North Carolina. All right, let me start the sentences long. Ye there's no periods here, but hell all right, let me just start off. Furious at the loss of their central feinish bowl, Balder and his mother, weird L muster all their Edenite swarms of Hordes by river, sea and land for a great battle against Thor, who, on hearing of it, musters along with Cane, all their force of well disciplined Gothic Yeomen cultivators and their allies for the fray. Eden was, according to the Eda, defended by skin clad and wolf tailed men armed with flaming switches cherubims with flaming swords. The battle, which proved catastrophic for the Edenites. I'm so sorry, is described in lurid colors in the Eda, as in the Sumerian and Babylonian records. Well there you go, I mean anyway, in the battle, Miak or Mickley, Michael or Cain slays balder suit or able. These are just other titles. The Dragon cult chief in single combat and avenges his father for the rape of his mother. Thus the Eda recovers at last the true history of the event, which has been so falsely misrepresented by the later Kaldi literature. He might as well, just says, and reveals the historical source, or he can slay Saturn Cult, which will probably be even more accurate. Saturn Moon colt these Edenites right, and reveals the historical source of the New Testament legend of Saint Michael slaying Apollion at the Dragon, the Egyptian Horus of the Sun Cult slaying set or Seth, and Sir Gawain slaying the Green Man. It discloses the Sumerian origin of the title Tubal for Tubul Kane, the slayer of Ball Balder and confirms his identity with Cain through the Hebrew tradition of his being the instructor of every artificer in brass, bronze, and iron, and this and his traditional inventorship of the plow. Caine built the plow. It also discloses the real historical source of the lamentations of the Caladies, which modern writers mistakenly called the killing of the God. Notwithstanding the villainy of balder Thor and his son and nobles sinking all animosities, gave his body a decent funeral, worthily without vengeance, as if their own brother. They have character, they have integrity, they have dignity, they have respect, they have care. They're not pieces of shit that which you know desecrate or I don't know, throw in to a mass grave if you will, or whatever other horrible things that we know that it does to people, or we did as I've discovered, as I've discussed in reading Summer nineteen forty five and Helstorm then follows them, then follows the lament of the Caldis for the death of Abel, whilst other Chldis rejoice saying thanks only only man is m aun Is how they spend the back. Then I greet dry tears. Only let Hell hold what it has. Let Hell hold but it has Eden is Hell. Now we didn't have the heaven and Hell thing. It's all figured out, and it's all very practical reality. It's not some mythical bullshit. The next scene is the pursuit and capture of l the old Serpent Dragon matriarch, who had meant meanwhile escaped on the River Euphrates by boat, was captured and slain by Thor or Gore George, and in this scene she is represented allegorically as the serpent Dragon herself Tiamot everybody Tiamat, of which she was the Archpriss priestess, and she and her conqueror are similarly represented in full agreement with all the edded details in the Egyptian version of the scene engraved on the alabaster sarcophagus of Seti the first, the father of Ramsey the second in the swayin or Sown museum in London figured in the text is also with other scenes in agreement with the Samerian and Babylonian and hit type versions in sculptured seals and records, and in the Indian literary versions self a lot of cross referencing there. This recovers for us the historical originals of the scene and the personalities of the actors. In Saint George slaying the dragon figured on the royal insignia of England and on British coins and in the Mid Europe, Syria and Asia Minor. The next scene of is the enthronement of Erthor or Arthur or Adam on the hill of Eden Karcemish, Jerablis or Joroveli of the Eda. They're talking about the place, different names for it, or Arthur's c to signalize his victory over Eden with the speech he made on that occasion. This ed, this Ata record is in agreement not only with the Samerian versions, but also with the ancient Hittite sculpture actually found on this hill of Eden at Kars Shemish, which represents King dar to Arthor and throne there as represented in the photograph in the text and the Anglo Saxon Bard. I think that's Caideman still retained a genuine old tradition that Adam was enthroned in Eden on the firm set throne formerly occupied there by Lucifer or satan Abel right, we're talking about mister balder there or woulden? I mean the son end of the son and the father, right, But the reformation and regeneration that would that would explain the whole Prince of Darkness thing too, right? Why would we call that and not the king of Darkness? Well, because he's the son of Voiden. The reformation and regeneration of Eden by adam Thor and the conversion of that serpent cult abode into a utopian city of God forms the next scene. The regenerate Edenites were freely admitted on equal terms in the Aryan Fellowship and the commonwealth of the transformed city state. Listen that the regenerate, the ones that could be rehabilitated, the ones that weren't still stuck in their murder cult ways, were freely admitted on equal terms into the Aryan Fellowship and commonwealth of that transformed city state. And it was from this advanced post from of King adam Thor's Cappadocian empire at the head of Northern at the head or northern end of Euphrates Plane, that King Thor's son Kin descended in the twelfth year of his reign into Mesopotamia of the Caldis, and annexed and civilized it down to the seaboard of the Persian Gulf, building as his chief Mesopotamian capital the city of Enoch, which he named after his son Unik or Erech on the Euphrates, and so named after his son and successor, the third Aryan or Samerian king and his epoch making an advent into Mesopotamia is now disclosed to be what a seriologists have called the coming of the Samarians. Through Who the Samerians were, what was their race, where they came from, and what their date have hitherto been, all alike unknown until now disclosed. The Edda ends here with the utopia of or Golden Age or of early civilization, established by King Adam thor about three three hundred and fifty BC, but one additional pregnant Stanza has been added, presumably by a later hand. Human nature being what it is, progress is not always forward, but sometimes forward forward I and backward downward too, into the abysm. There was, some time after King adam Thorpe's death, presumably several generations later, a reactionary revival of the Aboriginal mother Son cult of matriarchy with its blood sacrifice site sorry their blood sacrifices, fetish worship, and superstition of hell, thus resulting in a real fall of man. In the post Adamite period, the Chaldean Semites in their reactionary religion listen to that the Kaldean Semites in their reactionary religion, whilst discarding the atomist worship of the one God in Heaven represented by the benign Sun or the son of the God of the Sun and light of the world, as the universal power of nature which us Goths brought to them. On reverting to their old Mother Son cult and its secretary demons, now deified their Moon of darkness and converted their demons personified as the Mother Matriarch and her son the serpent wolf totems into gods and goddesses by borrowing the idea of God as well as the god name from their aryan civilizer and great benefactor, adam Thor. Co Opt, co opt, invert, co op, co op, invert right. They then vilified and cursed the audacious king adam Thor, the Friend of Man, with his Cult of Heaven Cult of Heaven, along with his noble heroic son Prince Kan and the former for his great offense and sin of uplifting man by knowledge and disabboyting the jealous Adamite serpent demon. I'm sorry, the jealous Preadamite serpent demon and its oracular priestess, and the latter for slaying the serpent called necromatic priest and sacrificer, the only son of the weird, and they're talking about balder and abolishing their sancutary sacrifices. He abolished the sacrifices Thwar did, and this spiteful vilification have been actively and mechanically propagated down through the ages to the present day in Semitic creeds. On the other hand, the ruling race of the Samerians or Arians, who formed only a relatively small proportion or superstratum of the mixed population in their empires in Mesopotamia and elsewhere, carried on the good work of Adam Thorp's reformation and continued to be more or less monotheistic. Sun worshippers came worshippers of the deified and Dara or zax Zeus or Aya or ea As the heavenly King, and some of them laterally deified his Titless mystically as separate personages, and also deified his clean consort and his son, though the purer Arians treated his canonized son merely as an archangel, Saint Michael. Hence we have today the paradox that the self same people in our British Isles now listen to what they did there though Iah Jah or Jove as the heavenly king. So this this, this trilog do you know the father son Holy Spirit right or the father father son mother This is also lifted from there. Hence we have today the paradox that the self same people in our British Isles who blindly swallow those Semitic calumnies against the first and noblest of all epoch making kings, the arian establisher of the world'sations, the first bringer of just government, peace and goodwill to men. So the Trinity isn't that interesting that it kind of resonates right there and how it's been altered against the first noblest of all epoch making kings, the aryan establisher of the world civilization, the first bringer of just government. It's all coming from the goth Arians just government because before that they were under the rule of a human sacrificing cult of sorcery, peace and goodwill to men, the first apostle of brotherly love, the deliverer of the week from the oppressor, the knitter together of men into nations, and the uplifter of man and against his queen and heroics, and under their titles, respectively, of Adam even Cain. Yet at one and the same time glorify all unknowingly these self same personages under their other names are titles. They hate us. They fucking hate us. And this is a grudge that's been held onto for five thousand years for upsetting and interrupting their party of completely horribly brutalizing everyone else around them. Thus they canonized the first King under his titles of Saint George of Cappadocia and England with his Red Cross, and as the dragon Slayer, as Saint Andrew of the Cross, the patron Saint of the Scots and the end of Gothland, Scithic Russia, Hungary in the Danube Valley valley with its Andreas Island, and Burgundy of the Visigoths, whom they also sent the freaking Muslims over to to destroy right and admire him as King Arthur, and as Jack the Giant Killer, now to mention his classic heroic titles of Prometheus, Zeus, Jove, and Dardanos. They glorify or admire his queen consort as Gwenevere and under her classic titles of Hera or Juno Athene and Eurytus, and his Crown Prince the Admirer as the Majestic Dionysus or Bacchus, before they altered that and made it disgusting right and honor, and Sir in honor as Sir Gawain, the foremost of Red Cross Knights, the vanquisher of the fearsome truculent green Man, and canonize and adore him under his title of Saint Michael or Saint Michael the Archangel, the Vanquisher of the Dragon Apollyon, the Old Serpent Satan Satan. And these three are now disclosed as identical, respectively with the leading hero, his Queen and Crown Prince of our great ancestral national epic of the ancient Britons, the Eda. Even in the late shadowy King Arthur legend in England, an analogous fashion of deprecation of the central hero his queen and Crown princess deadly developed amongst the later English romancing bards, and the great license they have taken with ancient historical tradition, falling somewhat the same lines as the spiteful, perversive propaganda of the Mother Son cult. Gee, I wonder why that is. This deprecation as regards King Arthur was already beginning to show itself in the time of Sir Thomas Mallory, and evoked from him in his La Morte de Arthur fourteen eighty five, the falling indignant protest in the quaint old English speech of this day, I'm not reading the old English. Well, ayb it's okay, low ye gill ye, all englishmen see ye not what a mischief here was that? For he that was the most king and knight of the world old and most loved the fellowship of noble knights, and by him they were all upholding. Now might not his this Englishman hold them content with him? Alas this is a great default of us Englishmen, For there may no thing please us, no term length of time. Yeah, so it's a little bit, you know. So we're good, we're good, We're gonna get into.
Speaker 1: The rise.
Speaker 4: But let me go, let me jump over here real quick, because I this is where it's going to get really interesting for some people. Not that let's see get circumcised. No, yeah, that's that's an interesting way of looking at Lord of the Rings, right because what was talking about in another thing, right, that they were selling deep fried calamari circumcised for skins. So yeah, sure, Saturn's the Lord of the Rings. But it's even more grossy you think about it as being circumcised skin as their way of venerating or worshiping or pleasing Saturnbody else is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Why? Okay? So if they truly believe in God, God makes us with extra parts or additional skin that we need to remove in order to worship him, how the fuck is that? Unless he's not the creator God? But remember they got their idea of God from the Goths. Now we're going to I got to get to the part where it says, all right, so here, Yeah, let's read this one right here. So it says in the early nineteen hundreds. In the early nineteen hundreds, the Arians were some times regarded by archaeologists as warlike and uncivilized, both in India and Europe. But E. B. Havevel, a contemporary of Waddell meaning living in the same time, argued it was on insufficient grounds and objected to the idea that Aryans were unskilled and barbarian in character, in his opinion that Vedas were the records of poets and philosophers who lived mostly from agriculture with one hand on the sword and the other on the plow, and imported a solar and spiritual cult as well as a patriarchical patriarchal ideals into India at the time its culture was matriarchal between five thousand and three thousand BC. Communal marriages were a custom in the matriarchal system. Communal meaning you could fuck anyone some children being the offspring of intercourse between members of different tribes at the festivals of the seasons. And they keep that alive with their little rituals, right, the little orgies that they have. What ELL's views were compatible, if not identical, with what this other guy said. Havel also considered it probable that the Arians of India were an overflow for Mesopotamian cities in and Persia. Now that's one aspect. Let's go I already pass itnpe all right, hold on, it's up here. Then, yeah, here it is. Okay. The decoded Eda discloses ancient Arian architects of civilization. Now this is coming from the book're about to get into. This is the Rise of Man, a book dedicated to biographically telling you a little bit more about who La Waddell was and then getting even deeper into the proofs of what he said. The decoded Eda discloses ancient aryan architects of civilizational lords ass men of Asia Guti or ancient Goths, taking possession of thrace five thousand years ago, then establishing at headquarters himen Hi m I n or Heaven at Bogus Koi, Cappadocia or present Turkey. These newcomers then fight a great battle in Eden as mighty armies rally from as far as Armenia under the leadership of l or Elu. Remember that i l U, the matriarchal ruler of the Old Kaldian world, to oust them out. L is a powerful matriarch gifted with occult powers, deified during her own living, and the ruler of the indigenous Old Kaldean Ruld who controls a serpent dragon cult they don't mention the wolfear, but they should blood sacrifices and moon worship. The hidden meaning of the mysterious formula of serpent dragon slang myth performed as rituals and Hittite festivals, which has so far remained a mystery in Indo European poetic studies, is found in the fact that the imagery of the serpent dragon stands for the cult and anarchy of the metriarchical ruler as well as herself, as she is person the personification of evil and evil with capitally personification of evil. Okay, her name is Elu, all right, now, let's take a look at that the Elu Limnu our Babylonian demons. I l U matches up with L's name her other name, right, Elu are Babylonian demons? What do you think this is more? What do you think is more likely that these people call themselves these illuminati call themselves the illumined ones, They refer to themselves as or think of themselves as the illumina illumined ones? Or are they the Elu Lumni Limnu looks awful similar, doesn't it? The illuminati Elu Limnu illumined ones. I don't know kind of sounds like what they sell the public or are they or are they masking their embodiment? Remember, because they're into this conjuring and bringing into the spirits into themselves, that are they masking their embodiment as the Elu Limnu? And what was that? But then a name for the sorceress of the Edenites, making sense why they venerate Lilith? Okay, with all that said, but you have to go back to mask kame Hole, which I covered in my book Preestcraft Beyond Babylon and then we'll get into the rise of man, you know, open up or what there you go. Now, this is in the introduction by Michael W. Ford in his book Masking Hole, which is Babylonian magic right dark magic, and he says to the Elu Limnu hah ha. This grimoire is dedicated to the seven malevolent phantoms of the Flames, the seven mass Cheme, who are Elulimnu gods who embody rebellion and chaos. May the words within stir them continually from their abode in the heavens huh and dark Earth by the sea and the realm of the dead. Arise seven serpents of the deep Earth whose voices resound in the heights. Thou who disturb order, get it begetting chaos, find rule again, Thou malevant gods, phantoms of the vast heavens, come thou forth to ignite our souls, our minds with the black flame. What the fuck? Right? But that's a yeah, that's a the Limnu for you, and it gets in. Let me see if I can drop a little bit more detail on here real quick. See how many times the pop up this living or dead grimoire mascum hole is a gate to not only the Ilulimnu or evil gods. So they're talking about this even night cold again and what they were fucking wrong with yet also the yeah, also the all of gods of the Babyloni Assyrian pantheon. If you apply the structure within blah blah blah blah, the Ilu Limnu evil god, the Ilu Limnu so evil. I mean, if we're gonna take it from this way to that way, her, Yeah, she is the personification of evil, of evil just by being called Elu. The Ilulimnu or evil God, is suggested to be originally one of the children of Tamot. Well, it sounds like it is tmot, because tmot is a is a composite of like a structure for for oh, for this Elu woman, this Heidi by theo Ceophilis Pinches, who remained like other spirits associated with Absolute Tiamat and Kingu, the Elu seems. The Ilulimnu seemed to be a seems to be a title associated with a seven mask game. The evil god may be either singular or plural, and often is shown as a single for the ease of writing. No, it's I think it's done specifically because the Ilulimnu is her. For instance, the gem carving of the moon god sin oh boy look drop popping right back up with the whole moon cult by the Sabidi shows a single evil god rather than seven. We may safely consider that the Ilulimnu is another epithet for the mask scheme or of subiti as evil gods born of the union of the Anu and key. Hmm, Hey, look, Pazus, this guy's got to he's all over at place. This guy all right, So now we have our backstory there and it all comes together, doesn't it. This is the things that call themselves who huddle around the scene called Judaism and call themselves Jews. Now this is this Edenite cult. But you know what, guess what, they've suckered a lot of people into their cult up as well by making a distinction between their cult, which is a mask for this boon cult, this Saturn cult, and then bringing other people in as the sacrifice and calling that one Christianity, and then the muscle or the destroyers of history, their little blangaliers themselves, the you know, Muslims or Islam, all with a central base of control because they can manipulate through their writings. The Rise of Man in the Gardens of Samaria biography of L. A. Waddell by Christine Preston, probably on time, I take a look at that real quick. We don't need to look at that. It's gotta get to the preface. All right, hold on, let's see what time I got. I said, let's see what time we got? All right, cool, we're good, okay, good morning to Karen. Hello polka.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way, yeah, So that's what the other thing that they did, and we'll hopefully get to that today as far as what they use the Muslims for and another example of that would be the destruction of the aryan Uh Lamaism that was prevalent for a time, for it was eradicated and destroyed and erase from history. With remnants they're still floating around in the Himalayas. But as things go, they get warped through time and manipulation and deliberate acts right to be something that they never started out to be. Like they didn't even talk about Brahmaism, which is where or they just call it Buddhism, which I think is already a mistake. Well, I just need to get some water here, all right, let's do this. At the turn of the twentieth century. Yeah, At the turn of the twentieth century, the media referred to la Waddell, who lived from eighteen fifty four to nineteen thirty eight, as the first scholar to have penetrated the mysteries of Lamaism and an authority on Buddhism after he had worked had a work published in eighteen ninety five. His career in the East as a British Army officer culminated with a commission to acquire Tibetan manuscripts during the famous British expedition to Tibet nineteen oh three nineteen oh four, which contributed largely to his being put in the limelight in addition to the publication of Lasha and its Mysteries in nineteen oh five. Waddell was also a philologist and linguist. You know what a philologist is, That's like what Ammin Hillman is, right, studying the languages. He studied Sanskrit and Sumerian. But in contrast with the fame he experienced in earlier in the early phase of his career and Tibet Tibetology tibetal he gained no recognition as a sumerologist and his work and his works in a new field on topics of the history of civilization and with an Aryan theme were received as controversial. Of course, right because the controllers right. And it wasn't a new field because they were related. That's why it's in quotations there. The Rise of Man in the Gardens of Samria reconstructs Waddell's life and career and sheds lay on the ideologies of those works which appear to be little known today because they were sidelined or bypassed by the media and scholars among this among the sources available to reconstruct his life for reviews and articles and academic journals, one of which it was published with the purpose of opposing his claim of decipherment of seals excavated by John Marshall in the Indus Valley. Waddell contended he was able to read their inscriptions thanks to his knowledge of Sumerian, which these people don't have. But they still will say, no, that's not true, can't be. They can't read the ship, But now they'll argue. We found the signs more cursive than cannuniform, but similar to those inscriptions excavated by Flinders Petrie at Abbidos, and dated them to the period of the rule of the Samerian Sargon the First. He also claimed to have been able to decipher them with his knowledge of Samerian, whereas Egyptologists could not. Waddell built for himself a unique perspective of ancient history and civilizations on the basis of his overall research and decipherments, including the view that Egyptian civilizations started out as a Sumerian dependency. An example of the scripts he studied and that helped him to read the seals is provided in the illustrations. The title Rise of Man alludes to the effects of the creation of civilization. As per Wdell's interpretation of mythological lore, it's not mythological, that's the whole thing. That's a mistake. They shouldn't even wrote with logical In the Elder Eda, the stories of which were compiled by saman the learned on parchment leaves Codex Regis Wddell contended the language of the manuscript was mistaken as Scandinavian due to the similarity of Old Norse and Old English, and that it had been traced to a family that had settled in Iceland in eighty seven ninety five, but had come from the west of Scotland, hence his title the British Eda. In the nineteen seventies, the codex was returned to Iceland, as it was where it had been discovered, and scholars agreed it was not Scandinavian. According to Wodell, manuscripts with epic poems that were recited at festivals were quite common in the British Isles up to the sixth century, but were destroyed. Hey, look at this, it's not just the Muslims that destroy history by Christian missionaries by the eleventh century. Furthermore, he identified a multitude of Cappadocian and Sumerian placed names in the text of Codex Regis that revealed the most the lost origin of the tradition that the learned preserved, as well as a scenario of sometime parallel to the accounts of Genesis. The decoded Eeda discloses ancient aryan makers of civilizations, lords, Assyrian man of Asia as Guti. You're going to see this. This is part of snapshoted men of Asia Guti or ancient gods taking possession of thrace five thousand years ago and established then establishing headquarters called Himen or Heaven at Vidhara Peteria bogus Koi in present day Turkey, the home of later Hittites. These newcomers then fight a great battle in Eden as mighty armies rally from as far as Armenia under the leadership of l or Elu to oust them out. L is a powerful matriarch. She's a sorceress gifted with the cult powers deified during her own life and ruler of the indigenous Old Chaldean world who controls the dragon servent cult and demands blood sacrifices. Wolf totem is important to because that's how you follow it into the rome and establish what exactly the crest of Ignatius really is, symbolizing the hidden meeting of the formula of Indo European and Hittite Serpent dragon slaying myths. Scholars is still a mystery is revealed the slaying of the dragon in Indo European poetics with symbolic of the eradication of the Serpent Dragon cult as a result of a great battle fought by Aryan Goths against the matriarchal ruler in Eden in about three thousand BC and their victory. The reason for the formation of the myth is that the eradication of the matriarch's rule and of the Serpent dragon cult represented liberation from evil as an extremely important event for the ancient world. This battle and liber from evil gave rise to the notion of a struggle of light and darkness and a primordial time in mythologies and religions. Weddell's interpretation also sheds lay on the killing of Tma by Marduk Artik would have been Kane would have been Yeah, you know what, I'm talking about in the Mesopotamian tradition. It has implications for genesis, as TMA is associated with watery chaos before cosmic creation, and it's a serpent, and it's this chick l But Waddell shows us that it is chaos preceding the creation of civilization. So listen. But Whatdell shows us that it is chaos. She is chaos, chaos preceding the creation of civilization, before it, before he came and settled everybody down, got them, you know, civilized civilization, civilized, right, can't go around killing everybody anymore. You got you know what you gotta, you gotta, you gotta plain ice, you gotta follow rules in otherwise we're not gonna ever get anywhere here, And that the latter puts order into the ancient Near East. The legend of Saint Michael slaying the dragon Apollion, as well as that of Saint Michael slaying the Red Dragon in the Book of Revelation, would be more recent adaptations, also stemming from the myth mythologization of the same historical events that happened when they got rid of the sorceress byach right, they split her in two with an arrow when in the story of Martich and then the Tigris and euphrase came out of her after annexing, and that's actually written. I talk about that in my book pre Scrap Beyond Babylon pret Christmas Gift. After annexing the new territories of Eden to their Cappadocian kingdom, the Arian lord civilized indiation, just people including dwarves and eden Nites, and bring them the benefit Listen, listen. After annexing the new tradition the new territory sorry of Eden to their Cappadocian kingdom, the Aryan lords civilize indigenous people including dwarves and eden what are dwarves just people that are sort of them and eden Kites and bring them the benefits of irrigation and agriculture. And by the way, these shorty people were very very grateful to be out from underneath the murderous thumb of these fuckers. Very grateful. They were most loyal as you will. I don't know if you'll catch it on this one, but they talk about it in the bringing them benefits of irrigation and agriculture, so you know, progress, not living in their own dirt and filth and shit like the eden Knites had kept everybody. This innovation was so important that it gave rise to legends such as the one about the Garden of Eden and Genesis. What do they always do? They bomb people back into the Stone Age? Right? They even say that this innovation was so important that it gave rise to legends such as the one about the Garden of Eden and Genesis. It was a confused collection of a historical event. It was a confused recollection of a historical event. So what I was trying to say? Eden has been identified as the plane where Sumerian civilization was created. The idea of civilization and agriculture are encapsulated in the term garden in the title Rise of Man and the Gardens of Samaria. The Aryans imposed laws and spread their sun cult. Their knowledge caused a spiritual rise, the spiritual rise of man. But in the context of this interpretation of the Eda, the effects of civilization were spiritual as well as material. As far as scholars are concerned, the Sumerians remained nameless and their origin a mystery. Waddell's history of the creation of civilizations offers many clues for the elucidation of questions which have remained unsolved in archaeology. It has been suggested in academic circles that the origin of Genesis was an oral tradition that circulated in the ancient Near East for thousands of years before the stories were penned down with Waddell. It becomes clear that in a period of decline, the original sense of the rise of man was lost, and the golden age of civilization was remembered as a lost paradise and then inverted by the way by these people who said that their dark times were the golden age and that Thor came around and screwed everything up by liberating people and then giving them hope in life. Right, They didn't want that, and they're trying to revert back to what shitty conditions we had before. Look around you. Are they doing a good job?
Speaker 1: They have?
Speaker 4: They imprisoned the minds of most people to follow their stupid cult, even though they don't realize that they're following their stupid cult right off a fucking cliff, looking for the end times, not realizing that that means it's their end and if they do, then they're just idiots. Suicide death cult. Waddell was a pioneer in some sumerology. Has He asserted before Thorklid Thorkild Jacobsen that the antediluvian dynasties of the iceen Lists were the result of duplication of material by the Eisen prince priests or Essen could be Eastern priests. His comparative studies permitted him to recover the fact that the dynasty of Ernina founded was the very first dynasty of the Samerians. Weddell's history of civilization is truly unique and still unknown, unknown to most, not unknown to us. Ernina is known under other names such as Er Sagaga and King Dhar or tur thor Right and the title of Ukusi of Uku City in the Kish chronicle Ernina, who is referred to as er Nanshi in the Louver Museum, was deified as zach Sak or Lord sak Ugu, which ends up becoming Zeus later Sak. Waddell contends that this king's achievements were and then they bastardided. But remember now they make Zeus the guy who goes and steals Europa and rapes her. See how they fuck everything up. Wadel contends that this king's achievements were told in the Elder Eda as Thores, he was of the opinion, then this is this is something that they always did. They project their own sins on others. Right, So it goes from balder steel Eve and raping her to Zeus, who would be the the Thor stealing his own wife and raping her.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But see they put they project their own wicked evilness onto the peak. There's so there's never any good, there's never any hero. It's always something that would you you'd be repulsed by if you actually wanted to, like, oh, I want to worship that. No, that's why I have such a hard time with the Old Testament, and that's why I rejected as a grimoire in a freaking cultish book. Anyway, ber er Nina is known under the other names as yeah, we always said all that. Okay, here we go. What Ell contends that this king's achievements were told on the in the Elder Eda as Thor's he was of the opinion that Zeus and Jehovah gods are God's of thunder, like Thor derived from Zach, the deified form of this king. As the Greeks and Israelates inherited legacies from older nations, i et The Egyptians and Babylonians. A seal discovered at Tello that Wdell deciphered revealed the fact that er Nina ruled over the second Eden situated in the Indus Valley when they had to migrate forcefully, his first guarden of agriculture being in Mesopotamia. He contended er Nina did not rule solely over a city state, as scholars seemed to believe, the existence of a second Eden was interpreted by Waddell as colonization of the Indus Valley. This Eden would also have been a garden of Sumeria, hence the title Rise of Man in the Gardens of Samria, in which gardens is the plural, as the rise of Man is not just in relation to the garden situated in Mesopotamia, but also when in the Indus Valley. Further evidence of this empire is on the basis of Waddell's discovery that Manas Tussi, son of the Samerian Sargon the First was Many's, Manus Tucci was Many's, and the inscriptions excavated by Flinders Petrie at Abodos that Egyptologists could not decipher were Sumerian and of Sargon's time. It was Waddell's opinion that Many's first Egyptian dynasty started out as a Sumerian dependency. He was known to the Minoans as King Minos. Following the excavation of seals in the Indus Valley by the archaeologist John Marshall, Waddell wrote an Indo Sumerian seal decipher in nineteen twenty five to announced that he had been able to read their inscriptions with his knowledge of Sumerian. But his claim was opposed on the evidence of articles in that academic journal so well other retards said in other journals, see what I mean, it's like. No, we already said that. That's not right, So don't even look any further, even though we can't possibly read as well as you do. This is what I'm talking about. This is that rise, This is that expert bullshit. Right, No, we've already controlled that information. Why are you talking against it? And or were that stupid? Why are you questioning our ignorance knowledge of Samerian? But his claim was opposed on the evidence of articles and academic journals. No, it's not true because we already said so, though the starting point of his theories was supported by prevalent views in archaeology in the nineteen twenties. Furthermore, Furthermore, in the nineteen forties, when Sir Mortimer Reeler was in charge of the Archaeological Survey of India, his conclusions about the indigenous origin of the Indus Valley civilization made Waddell's decipherment appear impossible. Oh so, sad attention has been drawn to the fact that the theory is prevalent in the nineteen twenties were a good start starting point for Whatdell's claim that the Sumerian hypothesis in respect of the identification of the underlying language of the induscript remains a possibility. Yes, it does. One of the reasons for the literary oblivion of those of Waddell's works on the history of civilization with an Aryan theme is suggested in the introduction to be in relation to the fact that he did not give up the quest for the Aryans in terms of racial origins when it was abandoned in the eighteen seventies. And this, jeez, what else happen on?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 4: There was a rise of some other thing wasn't there, and this quest was very influential to his choice of career. Furthermore, the term Aryan, which stands for Indo European, we know it doesn't that's actually a miss They try to make it like that, but that's it's a misdirection and was discarded became associated with the rise of Nazism, especially in the post second Second World War period. The works that are now little known may have also we also have been sidelined due to having been erroneously associated with anti Semitic theories, due to well Dale's used to the Termrian and despite the fact that they predated the embarrassing episode of which scholars experience in the nineteen thirties and forties, as they were published in the nineteen twenties. Yeah, well, there was nothing embarrassing about what happened in Germany. Sorry, nothing embarrassing at all. That again is you know, reading what other people wrote about them, polemics negatively spending years. So we're talking about how the Semitic touch screws up things. But then you don't look at Germany and see how the Semitic touch fucked that up to and lied about everything. Come on, man, come on Christine Preston, get with it or were you doing that to save your own career. Weddell's notion that the Samerians were Arian was supported by V. G. Child, I guess chilled Child, the historian who was regarded as having put order in the history of the Indo Europeans, and G. Cassina. Unfortunately, it was the latter's conclusions about the German people's homeland and racial superiority on the basis of archaeological finds that the nazis na, lady, you're screwing up again. It's national socialist. This is a derogatory term chose for their propaganda a background in archaeology with regard to the notion of the Aryans as diffusires of civilization and the Sumerians being non Semitic in contradiction non Semitic in contradiction of the Biblical view. No, it's not the Biblical view. It's the juwview who wrote the Bible. Okay, it's the cult's view, the Semitic Chaldean cult who takes all comers because it's a cult. A cult is open to anybody who goes through the initiation. Has also been provided as it permits to under sand that Waddell's apparent obsession with the Arians was not a unique in the context of contemporary discoveries and research. It wasn't just this guy talking about it. There was very high minds looking at us all the same time. Waddell stumbled across a lost secret. His view of history permitted him to appreciate the value of the Samerian Bowl of Utuk, the fragments of which he purchased from the excavators. The archaeologist Sir Charles Leonard Woolley, who was associated with the expedition that discovered the bowl, established the historicity of the Samerian Ernina. Waddell believed the Samerian king ruled over Samiria as well as a second Eden or agricultural garden of the Indus Valley as a colony. He professed that Ernina had been deified as Sagaga or Sak, and that the bull had been dedicated to him as a legendary ruler by the fourth generation descended Utu. Its genealogy confirmed the identification of the first Sumerian dynasty that he identified on the basis of his comparative studies of Sumerian and Indian kings lists. This vessel had been consecrated into the Sun cult of the Sumerians before being buried under the foundation of a temple at Nippur. It had previously been lost to the followers of the Serpent Dragon cult as a result of being captured by the Erian lords architects of the civilization of sumer. So what they're talking about here is that cauldron, and he had pieces of it. He had fragments, So he basically had pieces of the Holy Grail because it was reconsecrated to their Sun cult. Right, it was a magical cauldron or fetish that conferred power to l Elu the Devil, the occult matriarch leader of the Edenites. It may have been the original of the Grail quest, as its loss was spoken of in the Samerian Literatureries about the genesis of civilization were explored along the routes of the migration from the ancient euries to Western Europe, either with a first wave of megalithic oh yeah, okay, serial Phoenician builders, or a second one of the Trojan Greeks who settled in the British Isles, and then yeah, do we care what they think. We don't think. They think this person and that person. That's good to know. Come on, there we go. The controversial scholar at the turn of the twentieth century, Lieutenant Colonel Lawrence Austin Waddell. I don't know what any of these means. Maybe I do some of them mbmch ll, DCB, CIE, FRAS, FLS, lots of titles. Was known as an explorer of the Himalayas and the first European to have penetrated the esoteric Buddhism of Tibet, after the publication of the Buddhism of Tibet or Lamaism in eighteen ninety five. This work was the result of research by direct contact with Lamas while he was posted on the borders of Tibet, and of activities that were made possible because he had joined the Medical Service of the Indian Army in eighteen eighty. Waddell had studied Hindustani and Sanskrit in addition to it. In addition to editing the Indian Medical Gazette for a period of four years in India, he had extended his activity to archaeology, philology and ethnology in his spare time and in between military expeditions. This guy wasn't just wanting to make up history. He was able to see what the people had left behind and interpret it. He had been able to study Tibetan and the rituals of the Lamas during the period of his assignment as Deputy Sanitary Commissioner of the Darjealing District eighteen eighty five to eighty six and then eighteen eighty eight to ninety five. He had also compiled data of a secular, political and topographical character in the process of dangerous spying activities for the government referred to as the Great Game. This gathering of intelligence quote unquote was carried out from the borders of Tibet before sanction permitted Europeans to cross its frontier. A British newspaper reported that he had he was acquainted with secret service agents and had made many attempts to reach Lasha in disguise from Darjealing. A report of the archaeology survey Waddell carried out at Patna, India in eight I think that's supposed to be eighteen ninety two, and that was published by the Government of Bengal had also caused great excitement among the European orientalists because he had discovered the lost site of Patel Putra, the capital of the kings of the Mario dynasty, and Ahsoka's palace at Petlaputra. Hey the patels, they own every every mini, it's not spelled the same Pteli Putra. Waddell had supervised excavations in between military expeditions and his duties in Darjiling after funding was provided. By that time, he was not a beginner in archaeology, as he had already carried out excavations at several Indian hermitage hermitages and had been credited with the discovery of evidence for Gotoma Buddha's historicity. I guess that used to be in question. In nineteen oh five, Waddell was again in the limelight due to an autobiography recounting the details of the famous nineties three four military expedition to Lasha, Tibet. He was assigned to accompany this expedition as Superintendent, Head of the Sanitary Services or chief medical Officer, as well as commission to acquire a collection of ancient Tibetan manuscripts and curios. Because his reputation as an authority on Tibetan art was already well established after eighteen ninety five. His opportunity permitted him to enter the forbidden city with the British expedition and search the Lama series for ancient records, for what we shall call his Arian quest. At the same time as he carried out the military day to day debt duties and made official inquiries tore to acquire manuscripts for the government, Wedell had indeed aspired to gain entry to Lasha at this time, at the time he was posted in Darjeeling because of the hope that Lamaism was a repositive toy of Indian or promised historic historical records relating to the Arians, and that the diffusion of civil and the diffusion of civilization. So what was Britain's interest And it almost seems like they're in the same quest for this information in these in these manuscripts as the Germans were later on. What was everybody looking for? Why was everybody so interested in this area? Well, let that slip by. He had expected that in Tibet scriptures had not been destroyed as they were in India at the hand of Mohammedan invaders. So there you go. The lingeliers were there. He said he expected that in Tibet scriptures had not been destroyed as they had been as they were in India at the hand of Mohammedan invaders. Presumably there also that was about eleven the eleventh century. I believe presume there also was a chance some records had been left undisturbed in Lasha due to the isolation of the letter from the Western civilization. Bedell had also received sorry the Bdell had also aspired to go to Lasha. At the time it was forbidden to Europeans to gather intelligence due to his involvement in the Great Game. The story that he received a large sum of government money to purchase Tibetan manuscripts was reported in the British press at the time of the departure and again in nineteen oh four to announce that many works had been donated to the British Museum and British universities. This was in addition to reviews for his Lasha and Its Mysteries in nineteen oh five, after conducting God damn it, hold on, yeah, I could do that in front of you. It was literally crazy. After conducting investment, After conducting investigations with his assistant David McDonald, the authority sorry the author of Twenty Years in Tibet and a different person from the General MacDonald that he referred to. Woddell resigned himself to the fact that Tibetan manuscripts did not contain records of ancient civilization. He came to such a conclusion after discussing the question with the Regent Tricompsey, who told him he was not aware of the existence of historical secrets preserved in Lama series. This was how his personal quest ended. He mentioned the fact that it would be a disappointment for people who hoped for some proof that Atlanta I guess Atlanta Atlantis was more than a myth would be discovered in Tibet. After his return to Britain, Waddell was at last able to devote full time to his research. The year nineteen seventeen has been noted as a time of trans when Wadell began to display interest in a new field quote unquote began to display interest in a new field quote unquote dealing with Aaryan or Sumerian origin, and his works in the new field were considered as having an Aryan theme in common. However, this was a date of publication, not a year of starting the study of Simerian. The works published after nineteen seventeen incorporated the view that the Samerians were Aryan or that the Arians reached Mesopotamia as Sumerians. In contrast with his achievements as a British officer, his established reputation in the Oriental field, and in spite of the fact that he was a professor of Tibetan at the University of College of London from nineteen oh six to nineteen oh eight, Waddell gained no recognition as a sumerologist, nor for the works published after nineteen seventeen on topics of the history of civilization. W Thomas, an orientalist and philologists devoted to the history of British education in India who pioneered a new school of Asian philosophy and wrote about Tibetan mythology, observed that Waddell exploited the subject for the first time in an article published in the Asiatic Review in nineteen seventeen. It was followed with the publication of the Phoenician Origin of the Britons in nineteen twenty four. Waddell explained that the explained that the fact that India was an ideal location to study the air in question was relevant to his decision to join the Indian Medical Service. His interest in the arians can therefore be traced back to eighteen eighty that dilemma. Researchers have sometimes been unable to obtain scholarly assessments about Wodell's model of the history of civilizations, his theories, or his comparative studies. You don't want know why because they can't read the shit that he could read. They didn't put the time in to figure this stuff out. In one instance, a linguist who was approached replied he had never heard of him and dismissed his position on the basis of little information. Right he has. The person who can't decipher what the hell of what hell is talking about has the lesser of the information or the knowledge to find it, with the skill using an argument that appeared as an evasion to the question, yeah yeah, using an argument that appeared as an invasion to the question. He is certainly little known in academic circles, a status due to the fact that the scholarly assessments of his theories have so far been limited to short biographical references, i e. Who Was Who and the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. The main sources used in the latter were an obituary published in Glasgow, Herold on the twentieth of September nineteen thirty eight and an article by F. W. Thomas entitled Colonel la Waddell in the Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Hold one second, because this is a dry effing not Hold on all right, couldn't handle that? Genius my nose all right the University of In the University of Glasgow Library can be found a number of letters that famous well, well, what the hold I'm looking at? All right? In the University of Glasgow Library can be found a number of letters that famous scholars wrote to Bedell in reply to his own correspondence, as well as letters of article or articles which were published in academic journals. But acquaintance with archaeologists, their discoveries and theories is necessary to appreciate their significance. Hence the need stop stormpring time I'm trying to read something about moves their theories is necessarily appreciate their significance, hence the need for a companion volume such as the present biography. This material, in addition to press cuttings and copies of reviews, is part of the special Collections and of seven and eleven works from Withdell's personal library. That's a lot of works. This collection was a okay. One of the reasons that Wedell's work on the history of civilization are a little known today seems to be that they were sidelined because of their controversiality. A contemporary review or judged that Whdell's views were so unorthodox that unorthodox? What the hell is unorthodox mean? Not like what everybody else has been babbling about? Who doesn't understand or read or look for this stuff? So it's unorthodox because every It's like, is truth truth? Or what does right and wrong become different because more people do wrong?
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 4: Does does truth become less truthful because everybody else doesn't believe in it? Like? What the fuck? What is that unorthodox? But well, it's like that's mob rule mentality. That's the biggest group of people are always gonna be the biggest fucking idiots. So if they don't agree, then they must be wrong, Shut the fuck up, everybody come on. A contemporary viewed yeah, okay, unorthodox that he would have to expect strong criticism and even ridicule because he had an erroneous amount of prejudice to overcome. Yeah, people who want to turn facts or turn beliefs into facts and ignore facts for their beliefs because they believe something, and they're gonna hold firm on that regardless if new evidence is in front of their faces or not. Or they'd have to look back at their own mistakes and see where they may have misinterpreted things. Wadell admitted being at variance with that with what seemed to be the established doctrine, but argued he was an unbiased, independent student of the history of civilization, working by recognized scientific methods which nobody else actually follows, by the way, in the vast new found field of sumerology. The year in which he stayed he started studying Sumerian on a full time basis was nineteen oh eight. From about this date he also became a follower of the pioneering group led by Henry Rawlinson, the scholar who first established the existence of the Sumerians, thereby creating a controversy over the fact that the Samerian language was not was not Semitic. Rawlinson professed that the first speakers of Sumerian were of Scythic origin synonymous of Syrian. What the fuck is it moving for? In the nineteen twenties, the controversy was still alive, but the non Semitic nature of Sumerian is now an accepted fact in scholarship. Evidence right there put a pin in that one. Thomas praised Waddell for his wide accomplishment, but criticized him for being too unrestrainedly bent upon discovery. Don't try to find things. It's likely that Thomas was irritated by the fact that Waddell had taken up the search for the Arians at its Eastern or Indo Persian end. No, it's probably because he didn't want to be exceeded in achievement by Waddell. It's probably jealousy when other scholars had abandoned it in the eighteen seventies. Yeah, okay, well because a bunch of yeah, they shut the books on it, so therefore you can't look anymore. Thomas also stated that Waddell's demonstrations, which could which could be studied in sumer Arian dictionary were madely based upon linguistic conjectures, ignoring all principles of sober research. So, since Woodell usually carried out his studies at great depth, and that his sentence had double meeting i e. Linguistic conjectures could be referenced to Max Miller's linguistic theories, it's possible that Thomas took for granted that Whdell was a follower of this scholar. Mueller was a philologist in Sanskrit, Sanskritist and the first to use the term Aran in the late eighteen hundreds. In the late eighteen hundreds, archaeology was subordinate to philology, mean philology reigned, and the latter was regarded as an important tool to study the past. The reconstruction of a hypothetical ancestral tongue was undertaken in linguistical and linguistic paleontology as soon as it was really realized that similarities in Indo European languages ie Sanskrit, Latin, Greek, Gothic, Celtic and Old Persian could be attributed to their derivation from the lost parent language, which they called proto Indo European right, because they can't say just fucking Aran. Right. In early days, scholars professed that Europeans descended from Jaffat, or one of Noah's three sons. Ah said to have escaped the biblical flood in an arc because of the statement in Genesis nine to one. Right, because they're using fucking Genesis but written by a bunch of liars as some kind of history. Yeah, way to go, way to go, retards that after the waters had receded, God established a new covenant and commanded Noah to go forth and multiply and fill the earth. Muller, however, suggested a central Asian origin for the Indo Europeans, calling them Arians because it was the name by which Sanskrit and Old Persian speakers called themselves. Sanskrit and Old Persian speakers called themselves Aryans. His school was opposed by ethnologists, anthropologists, and archaeologists in the race versus Science debates, right because they have to reduce everything to stupidity and argue the politics of the modern day rather than discover what the fucking truth is. The controls were in for a long time, a long long time. That rise of that ilulimnu In, which we call the Illuminati or the Perfectible list In. They were already in all of these orders. They were co opting the Free Masonic orders. And a lot of these members are these people here that are doing the research, or they're connected to them, or they're politically connected to them, or they're funded by them. So there's going to be controls put in there, because that's the freaking cults, that's the Semitic cult, that's the freaking Moon cult hiding itself in different masks, including Perfectible list Ins, Freemasonry, and if you understand by looking at the history of who were members of the Freemasons, it goes all the way through monarchies, all through all that stuff. Nobleman, you're going to see why this hand was so powerful because this cult, this cult was potentially the founders of Rome. I mean, they came back in a big fricking way. And where's the origin of all these other religions that we now are enslaved by? But people willfully are enslaved by. Uh huh okay, any moving on. His school was opposed, but yeah, I already said that race versus science debates and the Central Asian theory was still in vogue at the time. Waddell worked on makers of civilization in recent history, and the main disagreement in respect of using linguistic tools to demonstrate racial interests ancestry was that Aryan speaking races were Aryan by language and not by blood. Karl Penka was the founder of the Germanist school. His anthropological arguments demolished Moeller's central Asian theory in two works in eighteen eighty three and eighty six, although he was a strong believer in racial divisions by skull measurement and color of the skin that the anatomist, anthropologist and ethnologist Thomas Suxley established in the nineteenth century. This is the same fag right here who is called the bulldog of what do you call it? Darwin's bulldog because he could speak better than Darwin to explain his own theories and bullshit theories established in the nineteenth century and Panka. Waddell disagreed that the European race was the Cinderella of or youngest of all. Isaac Tailor also rejected the Asian model of migration offered by Muller for the Arians because excavations proved that the European race was more ancient than previously ascertained. He made the comment that the Aryan speech and civilization prevailed, but the Aryan race either disappeared or its purity was lost. In the world of archaeology, the study of ancient cultures in the Aegean region had been similar stimulated by groundbreaking excavations such as those of Shimlah. Let's get a little bit further up here, because we're just kind of getting into the big level right now arguments. But here, here's where it gets a little bit. We got to talk about this. Here is it we already talked about Vanilla's. Prehistoric archeology had emerged a discipline following greater discoveries in ancient Neuris Mediterranean, but fifty years before Butdell's time of writing, the first scholar had to have combined prehistoric archaeology with linguistics to find answers on the question of Riyan origins was Gustav Cassina, an anthropologist and philologists who proposed a cradle of German people in northern North Germany and a homeland for Indo European languages on the basis of his study of courted where pottery in the Indo European question to answered questions answered archaeologically. Nineteen oh two, B. W. Child, first holder of the Abercrombi Chair of Prehistoric European Archaeology and Director of the Institute of Archaeology at the University of London, a prehistorian and linguist, adopted Casino's approach to explore the relationship between prehistoric European cultures. Because archaeology was cultural, Child explored the origin of the Arians in terms of culture on the evidence of archaeological remains in linguistics. After studying material dated to the fourth millennium BC excavated at ur kash and Erek in nineteen twenty two, Child concluded that it revealed no sign of local development from a primitive state. This indicated that the Samerian civilization was not indigenous. It was brought there, came there. It had been created by conquerors or newcomers from another nation who ruled over the local peasantry. The ship bag fucking scumbag Edenites, who were you know, brutalizing this peasantry, of course being shut down and glorified their victory by the restoration and enlargement of old shrines painted figurines with serpent faces. Oh look at that, and the moon god Nana, a deity with a distinctive metriarchical character, were associated with these shrines. Right they were the moon cult painted figurines with serpent faces. All right? Said that what the hell? The Samerians remained nameless and their origin was a mystery. One of the reasons Child believed the Sabarians were Rian was that the correspondence preserved at tell Amara, Egypt, the names of the gods that were acknowledged were Indo Aryan. He also noted that the Amorites Phoenicians were often depicted by the eighteenth and subsequent Egyptian dynasties as tall, with blue eyes, brown hair, and relatively fair skin. Child stated that the notion expounded by Casina i e that the Arians had reached Mesopotamia as the Sumerians would have happily explained and supposed the supposed affinity between Samerian and Indo European speech. Waddell believed in this affinity. Come on, I'm trying to fucking read here. Believe in this infinity. But after the non Semitic nature of Samerian was firmly established a consensus between and the consensus appears as to its non it's not being Indo European either and to be unrelated to any other language. The archaeologist E. Macki had, however, professed in the nineteen twenties that Samerian had evolved from Proto Elamite, an Indio European language of Syria Asia Minor, and that Samerian and Indus Valley remains also indicated a common Proto Elamite ancestry. Now let's get back to where child View viewed the Samerians and Hittites as blood brothers and Cappadocia and the Sumerians homeland. Waddell's model of Aryan diffusion from Cappadocia to sumer and the British Eda seems to have been in agreement with Penka's idea that Nordic Arians had migrated toward the dan Ubian region and Asia Minor and Casinas, that the Aryans had reached Mesopotamia as the Samerians, so they conquered Samir Sumer first right. The idea implied that the Aryan architects of civilization intruded upon an indigenous population, but were genetically absorbed at one point in time because they were few by comparison with the people they civilized and intermarried with, and this could explain their disappearance. They were also hunted down by the Assyrians, but you know whenever. In the eighteen eighties, when Modell was in India, Ignatius Donnelley wrote his illustrious work Atlantis, The Antedliving World. Donnelly traced the seat of the Arians or Indo European family of nations to Atlantis and expounded that the gods of the Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Hindus, and Scandinavians were Atlantian kings and heroes, and that mythology was a confused recollection of historical events. Woddell also asserted that kings, heroes, and makers of civilization had been deified real people deified later and then skewed convoluted such as such a concept could lead to the rational hypothesis hypothesis that the gods of a first time, who were sometimes repeat you did to have become mortal in the age that followed the mythical divine rule, were in large historical personalities real people. Child's Study of Nordic Expansion in the Aryans nineteen twenty six was an attempt to put order to European prehistory. He tried to identify the cradle of the Aryans by reversing Casino's theory to derive the battle axe folk from South Russia instead of Scandinavia. Es. Central to the theory was a battle act which had which was an exceptional device and recognized by Scandinavian archaeologists as an imitation of the one used by Sumerians by thirty thousand VC. However, at the end of this book, Child stated that his confidence in the Kurgan South Russian hypothesis was shaken since he espoused it, since he espoused it, and concluded that in default, only the Germanist theory for the cradle of Aryans suggest of Arans suggested by Cassina was left, and that in this case Kurgans would not be the earliest Aryans. Child admitted that Casina's system was profound mastery of the archaeological material and consistent in the settle in the settling down of Paleolithic hunters Tall Krogue Magnan in ten thousand BC or the shores come on, get on my way on the shores of lakes in the Baltic there remain are sorry, their main centers being Scandinavia, but also an area from Britain to Latvia. Then the round handed or long handed ancestral ancestors of Indo Germans, Aryans and Finns who spoke and a glutenative a glutenative native an aglut ah, My god, I've been talking too long, a glutenative tongue from which Indo European and finite Urian languages derived. By four thousand BC, some had separated from the homeland. Those who migrated south pronounced k C softly and were the linguistic Satum group. They created the Danubian civilization. The Satum group were derived were driven, sorry, from the Ukraine towards Greece and as Thracians. My god, let's fucking read one sentence without a fucking mistake. The Satum group were deriven from the Ukraine towards Greece as Thracians and founded the Minoan civilization. Some went east, and those left on the Baltic coast and northern sea built Dolmens. Then North Indo Germans warriors at the same time as the pastoralists, cultivators and navigators sent out waves of conquering colonists. The Germanist school expounded that the folks who lived on the Baltic North Sea Denmark, Sweden and Norway were visited by navigators from the southwest seeking the source of amber. These could have been Phoenicians navigating from Phoenicia across the Mediterraneandan Sea, passing by Gibraltar and continuing north along the coast of Spain and France until they reached the British Isles and then continued to Scandinavia on Casinos chronology. Before three thousand BC, pioneers spread westward along the North Sea and down to the Danubian region region. Progress was achieved in respect to the decipherment of the Hittites system of writing between the time Ahsa, professor of seriology at Oxford, identified in a Anatolia in eighteen seventy nine and discovery of in nineteen forty seven of the bilingual inscription of Caraatepe on slabs at the entrance of the fortress of old Phoenician and Hittite hieroglyphs. The discovery of ancient Hittite boosted the quest for the Proto Indian European language or Proto Aryan. After Henry Rawlinson decoded sorry Assyrian Knea form inscriptions. Excivations were undertaken by the British Museum at Karsmish or Kargamish, and it was established that from one thy one hundred BC, Syria was known to the Assyrians as the land of Hati or Itite, right its capital was only known by references and texts to the Great Ketta or Kati. Sace had suspected it was bogus Koi. Excavations began in nineteen oh six. The discovery of royal archives comprised comprising about ten thousand community commute canuniformed tablets, proved that he was right, but the language in which they were to be read was unknown. The only bilingual inscription available at the time for a point of reference was the Seal of Charkan Demos, with ten kenidiform descriptions and six hit tit hierglyphs around a warder figure. Place Names were also known from Assyrian inscriptions. The translation of the Hittite tablets was entrusted in nineteen thirteen to the Douche Deutsche oriented Guselshaft, a group of a seriologist and b. Hronsie, a professor in Vienna and later at the Universe who cares where they were. Some of the tablets were in the well known Acadian language of Babylonia, and the meeting of some idiograms was understood without knowledge of the underlying language. Let's move on a little bit here. Wait, how what is time here? We're gonna have to do this next day?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: This is part two. We're gonna do part two tomorrow. Part two tomorrow. Because this is this I'm not ready here for two. Now I have to go check. I have to run the stupid test for my computer, the new one, because there's crashes and glitch screens. Want to see what it looks like. I'll show you. Maybe somebody can tell me what this is and if this is bad GPU, bad driver for GPU, or what the hell? Maybe somebody out there will have an idea, because I'm gonna do a fur marked stress test on it. But I don't even think that's necessary because it crashes even without it, just randomly, and it's been doing it, been doing it in a while. Here we go, I'll show you that hold on, so I'll just be doing something anything on the new computer that has the new install. And trust me, I've done this OS install three different times to see if there is anything wrong with that, and then whenever they installed it, you know, there's an auto install for the drivers, and I'm thinking there's something going on maybe there, or I have a shit freaking GPU that I have to try to return now, I don't know. I don't know, but it's a lot of hassle just to get a freaking computer started and run what the fuck is that they don't see? You can't even like scan that even though it happens so quickly, So just randomly do that and then restart. That looks like glitch ass screen to me, And that to me makes me think driver of the GPU or GPU or there's something horribly corrupted. But it couldn't be. It's not BIOS related. I guarantee you that. I don't think anyway. I don't think that was interrupted or anything like that. So I don't know anybody have any idea. I'm gonna have to go in to get diagnostic today after I run that for mark test. So that's why I'm doing that right after this lucky Day. Lucky Day. Oh then I'm making hot sauce that actually does make me happy. I'll enjoy you that because that's when I get to catch up on my podcast. And you know, I think there's a couple. There might be a couple of New Mexicans out there. I think rout the crow house. All right, so we'll get we'll continue there and this is going to get pick up more So. I didn't get to the point where I wanted to today. I could have skipped over a few things, but we're on page twenty seven. We need to at least read to page fifty five. But the effects of racist ideologies on Wddell's works. The term arian that Weddell used also became associated with the rise of not no national socialism, particularly after the Second World War. I've received various queries and comments about Waddell. Peter Lavenda, author of On Holy Alliance nineteen ninety five, work on the ocult background of the rise of n National Socialism not Nazism, had heard rumors that's Weddell was a crank, had no background in philology. Right he did all this prior to the right shut up and archaeology. Had wrote books filled with the racist theories. He said he had read a great deal of Withdell and came to the feeling that his purported anti semitism quote unquote was simply misconstrued, mostly by his use of the Aryan term that wasn't a bad thing back then, and it's a regular word, and that he was glad to see I had reached similar conclusions. It is possible that Withdell's polemics against Semitic scholars were misinterpreted in recent time, as he used this expression in the sense of British or European scholars who maintained that the Sumerians and their language were Semitic. No, what he was saying is the Semitic touch, like they were semitizing things. They were semitizing the past. Now who was doing that, well, probably Jews were influencing something, right it probably this ancient cult, this eden Knight Colt influencing something so that they could absorb all of the accolades and accomplishments of our of us into them, so that it could be the center of the world and be the chosen people. Right, if there's nothing else, there's no place else to look. They've already told you what everything you need to know. But and it's all about them. It's not about you. You're just the lowly. Nobody's certainly not the people who brought order to the world. No, you wouldn't be them. Remember we have Jews telling us that they are the ones who created morality, brought the morality to the world. Those chaotic barbarians. They're so fucking backward and full of shit, it's not funny. And we'll leave it at that for today. Alright, FD media, let's use yours today and mariana screen I even seen, No it didn't work, all right here there it goes sure, all right, so we're on the FTJ site this time. Since we're here and there people's hell of peoples, all right, So right there, sipper frillc dot com. Prescraft Beyond Babylon is available there. All the links to get to the book are there too. You don't have to get it directly from me if you don't want to sign. It's a little bit cheaper for me to what you want to do. Bro uh So Prescraphyon Babylon right there, click it. Y I updated a lot of the photos too, so all right, So there's all the links Barnes, Amazon, Cobo is a digital only, Lulu is digital only Amazon. You can also get Kendle and Barnes. You can get Milk, but you can also get the hardcover at Amazon or the paperback, and then there's a smaller paperback six by nine at Barnes. Scroll all the way down, all the way down, all the way down on the way down, and then you can choose which one you want for me to be signed. Don't try to think you're gonna get this before Christmas if you order anything but the eight and a half by eleven Amazon paperback, okay, because the other ones I have to order and they have to send me then I have to send them out after I signed them, So that's not gonna probably happen before Christmas. Knowing how backed up the post office is already, and how it usually takes at least two weeks for them to send me copies, Okay, sometimes they're right away, Sometimes there are three days. I don't It just blows my mind. And then sometimes it's three freaking weeks before they send one. It's it's all over the place, so I don't know. And then the link for doctor Glidden you can click there and put the dang there. You are right. This is all in the rumble too. And by the way, there's a thing called the rumble Rant saying this is a thing called the rumble Rant. Click that little dollars line there and then you can do your h what do you call it your? But they kind of like a super chat over on YouTube, except rumble rant just sounds cooler. So these are all the updated pictures. They got the creatine here, all the hot sauce is nice and shiny. Thank you to one of the viewers. And I'll tell you. I'll figure out what country it is. It's definitely not ours. We're really big different time zones here. But uh, the majority of these are new. Some of them like I skipped, I missed that one. You could see the shadow on it. Still, I guess I forgot the sense. These were double And then there were in other things I didn't send that I have to get single bottle pictures of that. I just think I have them. Though. There's my steps on when he was little. That one needs to be redone. You can see a little shadows in the back right that one needs to be done. But the rest of them are told that one too. Majority of your all brand new, fresh and clean and clean and clean. Right there you go. Why'd I say sold out? I have a couple of those, don't I? No, No, I don't do that one. I do, and I have a couple of those, but I like those, so maybe I'm keeping up for me. Yeah, okay, anyway, the brand neck is good. You should grabble on those if you like spicy, spicy, all right. Anyway, So that's there's the sauces, there's the site, and then the other The other thing you could do he would be to go either to this uh not that one, the money tree Publishing dot com. That's to go directly to Hellstorm. But you can just hit you know, you could take you could just go to the shop after that. It's on the top bar and if you want to see the other books, but that goes right to the hell Storm and then getting the copy that has the signed book plate is what I would do. It's actually what I did do about three of them for family for Christmas. I've already read it, right, and uh could be a a l for ten percent off what you get over at money Tree Publishing. So there's also that method. And then you can do the biomey a coffee and no, I've screw screw that. That's not what I meant to say. I meant to say Patreon. Patreon would be the ideal way because then you get stuff all the time ad free. You're getting a benefit from it, right, same deal as if you if you sign up with Doctor Lydden's thing, right, you get a benefit from it, and you get fifty percent off as well. The Gibson Go was just a really awesome thing to throw at you know, if you want, and you can get there from many different avenues. But look how awesome people are here to you know.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me read this. It says, Daniel, thanks again for everything that you do. This isn't much, dude, Jeff, you're always doing this. Well, that's what the thing you're doing, and you're awesome, by the way. But I figured, with the amount of knowledge I've gained from your show, this is the absolutely least that I could do to help out the show. I'm finally in a position to do so, and I wouldn't didn't want to wait another minute. I'm enjoying the book too, and as soon as I finish it, I'll be leaving a review for that too. Thanks again, brother, and then beder Billa. Happy holidays to you and your family. Kevin Dalton. That was two days ago. It says the shows have been awesome. We forgot about that. Thank you for all the research that you do this Christmas. Merry Christmas. Thank you. Where somebody else do that one alone? Not moving? That's weird. Well there's Jeff again. Say I'm telling you, Jeff, you just say you do you do this all the time. Man, Thank you. All right, So there you go. That's the that's the the gifts and go. And if you're on FTG media, you can actually just click this in here and it goes there. And this one's for the tip using the FTJ wallet, which somebody just did today and I'll figure out who it was and say thank you directly to them. But it just says thank you for Daniel Christis on this, so I don't know who. I think it was either probably Class or Bushmasher. That also I'll find out later. I think I'll be able to tell them the this somehow in the back. All right, So there you go. So there's the links, there's the descriptions. Thank you over there a bit shoot, thanks for watching everybody, And yeah, I know it's a little early for people, but it's nine o'clock for me to do the eight o'clock on to kind of keep in balance with every everybody's doing the uh their daylight savings time while we don't. So it's a little bit different right for me because I have to get start an hour later. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh wait, hold on, there's some there's some things that throw up here on the screen. Hold on, hold on, I gotta get the people on here if I can find them. I hope I find that one. And again that was a good one. Where to go. It's nothing mouse well, it's I mean, there's other issues. I think it's just a glitchy little thing. It might be setting to you sensitively, but I wasn't even touching it, and it just didn't like that a lot. Uh. This is an interesting book.
Speaker 1: As.
Speaker 4: Per usual, with white people travel around and bring civilization and then get bred out of existence by darker well by anybody, you know. Let's see why is in that movie goes yeah, here we go always doing that. It's doing from others calling it their own erasing the true history. Yes, and then misconstruing and making it ugly. Whatever history is left, so that you don't even look towards it, so that you only look at them for their guidance, straight off the fucking cliff. Love it. Appreciate you, Dan, No, hope you have a good one. Brother. I hope you do too, mister ic Angel. Okay, I think I did most of them. There's a bunch of good mornings and suck guys in here. I need to put those up there, and Karen good morning. I think I said that already. All Right, I'm out. I will see you tomorrow. You'll see me. I just see myself on the stupid screen here. I'll see your comments.