Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: All of this, like that's doing well at this point? Do you know anybody that's doing well, because I don't.
Speaker 3: What I'm seeing is this is hurting everybody, from the small business owner to the person who is just trying to make the food bank work in the first place.
Speaker 4: You know, they're handing out food, they're handing.
Speaker 3: Out gift cards so you can go to a grocery store and supplement because the food banks that hand out the food for the food distribution centers are empty.
Speaker 4: There's there's we're starting to hit the bottom of the barrel, and people don't see what's coming. You know.
Speaker 3: Two I live in a very small town, and four weeks ago there was seventy people. Two weeks ago there was one hundred and ten people. This week there was one hundred and fifty five people. And this was before this is right when the benefits have already just ran out.
Speaker 4: The cost of food, the lack.
Speaker 3: Of quality food, and the remoteness of where I live all are paying to that right. And as far as the firefighter industry goes, which is important to mention, there are people who.
Speaker 4: Spent ten twenty thousand dollars on.
Speaker 3: Just insurance and didn't get a day on a fire last year because of the way that the government's choosing to manage the fire industry.
Speaker 4: They want to make it better and they want to bring everybody up to speed.
Speaker 3: But they're not concerned about the fact that that just caused you know, twenty five companies to have to sell all their equipment because just on insurance alone, if they.
Speaker 4: Didn't get any days on fire, then that was it. That was it for them. There's no fallback.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, look, let's let's rewind a little bit and tell everybody you mentioned really quickly the federal government versus William Douglas, but trying to let's bring everybody up to speed about that, just real quick in short, explain what happened there. And like I say, nowadays, you know you're out there working in the food banks. You just revealed to me. I didn't know that you were out there fighting wildfires. You know, clearly you're a guy who says, you know what, it's not just about me. You know, you see a lot of very self centered people out there, that's for sure. But they're delusional if they think that, you know, they're not going to be affected by things that are affecting others around them.
Speaker 5: I don't think they get that part.
Speaker 2: Uh, And we're very much trapped in this, you know, weird sort of forced paradigm where there's nothing but controlled opposition, as we discussed earlier. And I'm not sure, like we might have had a couple of breaks in the audio, so I might have to edit this down some. But but let's let's cover that really quickly. What happened there? And because you were doing your YouTube thing, like I said before, you know, you had been on the show ten years ago, and it was just like you were suddenly gone, and it's because you got tied up in other issues. Would you mind going over that real quick and then explaining how you came out of it.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: So, at the time I was working on YouTube, I had some research friends. One of those research friends name was James Munder. He had a channel called Underground News or Underground News with James Munder, and he was a contact point for me for some of the victims or alleged victims involved in the Epstein case, and me and him had spoken quite extensively for some time. But he began to experience a lot of targeting, targeted stocking potentially from the government, and his mental health rapidly deteriorated and to the point where he actually.
Speaker 4: Lost his life.
Speaker 3: He was in a single vehicle accident and him and his dog bull parish on a Los Angeles freeway somewhere around twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen. And that same event was interesting in relationship to somebody.
Speaker 4: Else who was an advocate for.
Speaker 3: Rights human rights. Naseem had gone down to the YouTube facility and being very agitated about how her channel had been managed, had decided to brandish a firearm, injuring two YouTube employees and eventually turning it on herself and ending her own life. Now, that was very extreme, And I had worked with YouTube for a while trying to advocate for content creators and for this this huge.
Speaker 4: Milestone I saw coming up there.
Speaker 3: It was going to be a major problem between what was going to be allowed to be on this platform and what wouldn't be What was a matter.
Speaker 4: Of free speech, and so I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to work as a intermediator for YouTube and the YouTube community.
Speaker 2: Now, just pause a moment, Yeah, just pause a moment. Pause a moment, because I want to interject here that I can absolutely verify that in case somebody's listening to this and going okay, so he was a YouTuber. No, William was actually backing up what he's saying here, because he helped me get my channel restored a long time ago when people were like, how in the hell did you even get your channel stored? Because they had taken it away and I had gone through the normal, you know, whatever it is appeals and they said, no, you know, we're not restoring it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: And I told you about it privately, and you gave me some advice, gave me a contact because you were actively working over there to improve things, and say, look, you know what, you got these content creators who are out there doing some controversial stuff, but it's valid. It's not like, you know, nobody's being harassed or stalked because they were accusing people. I got some stalking people and harassing people that you know weren't worthy of it, et cetera. Things like that when we were reporting on news and actual events, and you helped me get my channel restored in like years ago, and it was like because you had actually given me the contact for somebody who was like, okay, I'll look at your case independently because they had created a group of people outside of YouTube that didn't work for Google that we're supposed to look at this and arbitrate this stuff. And one of the arbitrators saw on my case and said, I don't see a problem and restored my whole channel. And I had had a channel from two thousand and eight until you know, my final death on this on the thing was in twenty two I think at twenty twenty two or twenty twenty one when they finally got rid of me. But I had a channel for like fifteen years almost, you know, and it was like, what did I do exactly outside of what I've always done, And you guys are taking me down and you actually helped me, so I can verify that you were actively working on this stuff, like you weren't just talking crap and sending emails. Okay, other people did that, though. I got to be honest with you and told me, oh yeah, well I emailed the guy and nobody responded, and you know, they were full of crap. You were actually doing this work. So you know, when William says he was doing this, he was, okay, So I'm just you know, I'm just the bearing.
Speaker 5: Witness for you.
Speaker 2: Please continue on with the story though, because you were working on this and that extreme situation happened, and then what happened.
Speaker 4: And I decided to give it a little break, a little.
Speaker 3: Pause because I felt that the environment, the atmosphere was a little rough, so I gave it some time to cool off, and I was working towards I still continue to advocate for a few other channels, and all of a sudden, my channel channel got hit.
Speaker 4: My channel got hit after I uploaded four or five videos of my son playing baseball.
Speaker 3: And this was at a time when there was nothing else.
Speaker 4: Like this going on with my channel in Forging Fine.
Speaker 3: So I reached out to communicate with them, and they just stonewalled me.
Speaker 4: They completely stonewalled me. The only comment I got back was that this was something to do with spam, and there was.
Speaker 3: Nothing spam related on my channel.
Speaker 1: I've actually heard a couple other.
Speaker 3: Times when this was used as an excuse to terminate other channels before they came up with the misinformation medical information excuse, So that's.
Speaker 4: Around the time period. Okay, so I was kind of okay with you know, this is what they were going to do, but.
Speaker 3: Some more time went by, and eventually I had a personal crisis occur and at a in the middle of the evening on a headphul benadryl, and after some serious traumatic occurrences had occurred right in close proximity, I got on the Internet and I decided to start late night tweeting. And I was being kind of calculated, and I'm going to explain quickly why I had a friend, Nick Yeers, who I was recent I had just recently made contact with, and he was the individual who spent twenty two years on death row for a murder and great case that he was not guilty of and was eventually proven innocent, one of the first Americans proven innocent using DNA evidence prior to OJ Simpson.
Speaker 5: Okay, And.
Speaker 3: I was like, how can this happen to somebody like this, twenty two years of their life being made into a human gladiator, death row.
Speaker 4: The slums, the worst of the worst.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I wonder if this could just happen to anybody. So I kind of spoke something right into being.
Speaker 4: I was like, one.
Speaker 3: Careless night, I got on the internet and I started tweeting. Being in these tweets as viewed independently, we're fine, but taken out of context and viewed together as a group could be appear rather alarming. And not much longer later, I got a call from the FBI, and I kind of like pushed call forward.
Speaker 4: And then I got an email from the FBI. I was like, this has to be a brink or something.
Speaker 3: But I called back to the FBI and I left a message, and I was hoping that the nice message I left would just.
Speaker 4: Be the end of it, but I had a sneaky suspicion it wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: So the FBI special agent who have been arranged by Hillary Clinton and personally appointed not on my case, but on the FBI Cybersecurity Task Force, were appointed to ready to buy some pancics yrup across the street from my home, and.
Speaker 4: Lo and behold I salty gentlemen. They said, excuse me, are you mister Douglas?
Speaker 2: And they just snatch you up like that? Yeah, no, I was saying, And they just snatch you up like that. You go to my pancake syrup and they just grab you when you're out of your house, because they almost always wait for you to not be barricaded in your house It's like a typical tactic. Wait for them to come outside, and they just snatch you right there by asking you who you are. I've heard this story before, I got to tell you. And as far as the gladiator thing you mentioned, we'll get back to that later. But because I can tell you now that I mean, I just signed onto a lawsuit believe it or not, for the juvenile system in New Jersey, because I can tell you that that kind of thing is done across the board in all these facilities. And you know, if you were lucky enough to not be in one where they did this, Yeah, they will pit inmates against each other. I don't know if the guard's bet on it or what, but it seems to be a typical action that occurs in a lot of places. But anyway, enough of my trauma, let's get back to yours. So they snatched you up, and what did they charge you with?
Speaker 4: So they throw a belly chain on me.
Speaker 3: They drive me down to the not so local county jail and they hold me and they get some funny shenanigans. They throw me into an adult victimizing other adult tank or housing unit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you guys know that's not why.
Speaker 4: I'm here, right, They say, oh no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I say, okay, fine.
Speaker 4: First night I get through. The next day they're like, oh, we house you in the wrong unit.
Speaker 3: Let's howse you with all the murderous individuals instead? Okay, so why am I here? I'm asking again that guy will explain.
Speaker 4: It soon enough. Well, they only have seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: The next day goes and comes and I get washered into the courtroom, no knowledge of why what I've been charged with, none of this, and my attorney's coming comes into railway me and he's like, they're going to try to hit you hard cyber stop fucking cybrus threat.
Speaker 4: It's and extortion And I'm like, I did no such thing.
Speaker 3: And although you know when you say something on the internet and that message just received in another.
Speaker 4: State that's issuing a threat over interstate commerce. Ah okay, so visually my words, you know. So I get it extortion and that's all they could. I waited it out.
Speaker 1: They put they they threw me into.
Speaker 3: Solitary confinement for thirteen months, and I was going to wait it out if it was going to take twenty six months, because I knew the reason why I was there. I had not done such a thing. Nobody was being stopped right right.
Speaker 1: I had no.
Speaker 4: Ands for those threats to be play a waiting game, and then this.
Speaker 3: Virus reared its ugly head, and I was My only thoughts were I have a very sick mother and a partner.
Speaker 4: Who had who lives with a lifelong disability. And I'm saying people fall down dead in the streets.
Speaker 3: Of China on these onto TV in my dayroom of my facility.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: So then I was being.
Speaker 4: Played to think that the world was about to fall apart.
Speaker 2: So You're seeing the virus hit and the lockdowns happen, and you're like, damn, I'm going to die in here pretty much, and people are going to die out there. I mean, that's the way I would see it if I was.
Speaker 4: You exactly right.
Speaker 3: And then January sixth came along and I saw everybody protesting in DC and I was like, Wow, are we actually standing up and are we going to fight back finally?
Speaker 4: And I was like, you know what, if I'm going to get called a felon.
Speaker 3: For the rest of my life by a country that just so happens that drop bombs on babies out of convenience.
Speaker 4: Well, then maybe it's not such a bad label.
Speaker 5: Totally understand that.
Speaker 2: But how did you wind up finally getting free from all this, because I mean they could have you up for a long time considering, you know, the whole. And it's funny because I love how they selectively enforce this sort of statute, because I've seen other people make threats and I mean it's clear it's a threat, you know what I mean, on the Internet, through emails, through tweets, through all kinds of things, and I mean it's very selective as to how the enforcement happens. And I don't just mean on platforms where they ban somebody or whatever. I mean directly like doing stuff to you, you know, like they did to you. It's very selective. I've seen guys make direct threats. I mean serious, I've been a target of threats and I don't do anything about it. But neither does the FBI. They don't care. You know, you got somebody's attention in the wrong place, and boom, they go after you, and they'll tell you that this was a big threat and you know, well, it can be interpreted this way or that, and then that's the end of it. And you were on Twitter. I mean, it's not like you were hiding this. I And anyway, how did you finally get out of all this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, we may have a little bit of a problem with our connection here, and I was aware that could happen because there's a storm over by Liam.
Speaker 5: So I'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure if he's he might have a bad connection now, but this story gets gets stranger, and I want to get back to where he gets free of all these things as soon as we can get the connection back. Oh, I think I've got him back. Can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm are you hearing me?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Sort of? Yeah, let's let's try and see if we can. I wanted to hear how you got out of the circumstance where you were in lock up and all that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I stayed in solitary.
Speaker 3: I was eventually pushed right into general population to see if that would break me from being I saved by myself for thirteen months and then sendling around a bunch of individuals who are coming down off of drugs and angry and violent and fighting each other, right, And they couldn't break me, They couldn't make me act up.
Speaker 1: They couldn't do anything, and I made.
Speaker 3: It to my pre trial hearing, and finally I met with a judge who knew better.
Speaker 1: She knew better than this whole situation because.
Speaker 7: It was her alone who defied what the state wanted, what Bill Barr wanted or William Barr wanted, and was taking it upon herself to be responsible for any.
Speaker 1: Actions I might make. When I was.
Speaker 3: Immediately released, the state said, no, we want him a six month pre trial release program.
Speaker 1: And the judge said, have.
Speaker 3: You gone through the proper procedures to see where he will be placed, who his support team is, or any of this. You've had over a year to do. So they said no, we have not, and she said, well that's on you. I don't need him to go. He's already gone through.
Speaker 1: Fine enough even if we convict him.
Speaker 3: Now, do you know he served his entirety of his sentence at his criminality history grade.
Speaker 5: So she just cut you loose.
Speaker 1: So she was not having it. She just cut me loose.
Speaker 3: He asked me to check in for a few months and communicate, and all this went well, and eventually they I decide, I'm just going to follow through it.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to.
Speaker 3: Take the the agreement.
Speaker 1: As we had established.
Speaker 3: And I finally asked the government at the end, so what was it that I actually did wrong? And they said you it wasn't what you said, it was just how you said it.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So there's a story in and of itself. And uh, and you get out and now, like I said, you know, and like we already covered.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're out there doing the food.
Speaker 2: Banks and the community service directly. I mean, part of that might have been part of your release to begin with, but you're continuing it. And you're also voluntarily fighting fires. So I mean, you know, what else can somebody ask for?
Speaker 5: I say, again, go ahead.
Speaker 3: There was no community server order, there was no restitution requested. The YouTube said that as long as he's mentally.
Speaker 1: It, we don't want any other part of these proceedings.
Speaker 5: Ah okay.
Speaker 2: So then you got a victim basically saying, you know, the alleged victim anyway, saying that he's fine as long as you know, everything is all good. So that's that, and you know, you wonder okay. Most people would say, well, gee, they kind of owe you some time then, but like you said, you had already served. Even if they were going to convict you. You'd already served your time. The judge recognized that. So you kind of drew lucky that a judge decided not to selectively keep banging on your head over a couple of statements made on Twitter. I mean, is that what boils down to?
Speaker 3: Yep, And I will welcome him to a follow up on this very soon.
Speaker 1: But after that case.
Speaker 3: My judge was taken off of her seat and a new judge was in her steed, which was not her plans.
Speaker 1: Previous to that.
Speaker 3: So it almost felt like retaliation from the state against her.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow, Well, hopefully it wasn't just over you.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it was because she was doing the right thing in a lot of other places, because.
Speaker 5: We need more and more of those people.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it just shows you though, like I said before, selective enforcement. Though, because I've seen many times been involved in situations, I'll tell you something else, and a lot of people don't like it. But because I recently replayed a show from I did a while ago, I interviewed Roger Stone. There's a guy who I don't know what it was he was convicted of which Trump pardoned him for. But I'll tell you this, I mean, because I don't know all the details. I could go get them, but who cares. I know that this guy committed exactly the same kind of offense that you're talking about, and they never put him in custody for a day, okay when the FBI supposedly investigated it, because I know the victims in this case, he literally did threaten people and with serious stuff that they were afraid of. And you know, we're talking about like older women and things that he had made threatening, you know, threats against written threats, crazy stuff, and the FBI did nothing. And it was the same kind of deal where it was you know, interstate and all that kind of stuff, and it was done over the internet, and he did it directly by email and all kinds of things, and they didn't convict them. I saw this stuff myself. They didn't convict them. They didn't even pick them up. I doubt they said they spoke with him, but I doubt they even spoke to him because he had a privilege. You know, he had to get out of jail free card. Some people have a get out of jail free card no matter what crap they pull.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: I do, and I do feel as if and the judge on my case, Miss Aiken, took into consideration my background, my family's pedigree, my you know what I have been doing, what my YouTube content. I think that she simply saw somebody who was righteously trying to get the truth out.
Speaker 1: And my case, you know, it's said, you know, what you guys are doing is illegal.
Speaker 3: You know we I'd said in my tweets, you know, we have a right to the platform of speech. Is supposed to be a publicly traded you know company, and we should have the right to free speech. And this operates as a public forum, our town hall, and you're allowed to have speech, you're allowed to have you know, things you're allowed to argue about are things.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to stay in the in the purpose of trying to get.
Speaker 3: Things discovered are so I told my judge that, you know, a lot of this was the state trying to shill my speech and silence me.
Speaker 4: And that's I'm not the only one this has been done to you.
Speaker 3: And I think that the way I've chosen to handle everything has been just about the best way one can handle something like this.
Speaker 1: And my choice now to run for office is so that.
Speaker 3: People have proper representation, and these co corporations stopped taking these.
Speaker 1: Liberties as they have been. Right, it was a setup.
Speaker 3: They said, we look forward to working with the FBI because we know there's going to be a lot more of these kind.
Speaker 1: Of cases in the future.
Speaker 2: Right, and then it becomes an industry because trust me, there's going to be defense lawyers that are going to be ready in waiting to make a fortune off anybody who's got the money to pay. And there's going to be plenty of work for the court to keep it busy in generating money because we all get monetized when we get sucked into the system.
Speaker 5: So I mean, that's just the way it works.
Speaker 2: And here we are, you know, and now these rules are going to change. I know a lot of these people think they've gotten some victories recently. I don't know why, but you know.
Speaker 5: This is a serious issue.
Speaker 2: So now you're actually trying to raise awareness and get signatures and everything else.
Speaker 5: And what are you running for.
Speaker 4: I'm running for.
Speaker 3: The position that is going to require me to get me all proof popemobile. I'm going to run for the executive office of the United States Government.
Speaker 5: Nice, Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I get that's the title of presidenc.
Speaker 2: So you're you're literally going for the presidency and you're going to try and get signatures in all fifty states.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I figure in the profits if nothing more that then the issues that I think need to be urd in address will become part of the public lexiconomy. And that's what we need more than having a you know, priest elected or elected official, is that because we need to change the status quo.
Speaker 1: It's almost like if I could run on zero dollars, I would.
Speaker 3: Because I'm not running on a lot of illusary promises.
Speaker 1: I'm running on common sense.
Speaker 3: And and people if they want to see a different future than the one that we've seen late before.
Speaker 1: As now, it's not that hard of a decision.
Speaker 3: You vote Douglas, and I'm going to make sure that over my life and my you know, my my future, this is accomplished within my lifetime. Okay, you no career politicians are needed. If somebody can just come in there and radically overhaul.
Speaker 1: The system and correct the errors within it.
Speaker 2: You know that is true, But it makes me wonder have you have you developed a website yet? Have you created a gathering place for people to come together? And uh, sort of get a get a handle on the ideas that you have that you want to present running for president or do you do you are you going to do it on a different platform? Have you chosen a particular place or you know, are we going to get William Douglas for president?
Speaker 5: Dot com?
Speaker 2: What's what's going to be the way you're going to go here?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm starting off in the spaces that are being provided by which X now formerly Twitter, because the biggest part of this is networking.
Speaker 1: The biggest part of this is becoming greater than just some of my.
Speaker 8: Parts and having the appropriate contact points to be able to reach a large audience and a large a large group of individuals.
Speaker 3: Who again I'm not going I'm not selling anything. I'm simply providing a path now for my own.
Speaker 1: End of what I'm going to build. I'm building a site.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be on every platform, on every social media site. I'm going to be an obscure places And the purpose of this is for saturation.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do whatever it is.
Speaker 3: And all the other tricks and the guerrilla tactic books are provided to saturate so that again the message that I'm platforming and running and campaign on is heard and not so much the persons behind it.
Speaker 2: Well, fair enough, I mean, but do you want people to reach out to you at at at your current X you know handle or do you do you have another one developed just for the run or what's going on?
Speaker 3: Just just visit my current Twitter handle, which is at Liam triple x mail m A I L L I am triple x m A I L Liam x mail.
Speaker 2: Right, and I'm going to put a link in the show notes for this podcast so that you can do exactly that. I'll give you the direct you know X but you know, I keep wanting to say Twitter, but the X handle and the X location, I'll give you the link directly so you can visit Liam and see what it is he's offering, and see what it is is that he's discussing here. I mean, you know, common sense ideas and a run for president. Look, you got to say that there is yet another choice, because I never liked the two party you know, the one party choice myself.
Speaker 5: But here you go, here's a guy who's.
Speaker 2: Getting it out there and wanting to organically get the signatures going. And I guess you're going to try and make a run for twenty eight.
Speaker 3: That's correct, and a big part of what we're doing, yep, that was it.
Speaker 1: A big part of what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Is that everything's going to become grassroots because we're existing only in echo chambers.
Speaker 1: We're being compartmentalized, or being silent, or being blacklisted or being shadowed, bann But there's a lot happening in.
Speaker 3: Real time, and it's going to be to the benefit of the people to not only know what's happening, but to know common sense solutions of how to solve these colonies. As a current road time, one of the big things of huge talking point is going to be the privatization of the.
Speaker 1: Nation's public park system. And this is being done because anything.
Speaker 3: In the public is protection, but one place in.
Speaker 1: The private they can be sold off.
Speaker 3: And you're going to hear a large number of people talking about how we should become sovereign citizens, we should become nationalists, we should give up our citizenship. That equates to you losing your right to vote. So that is a movement that is being spearheaded for the sole purpose of taking people's rights away. When they think they're going to be gaining liberties and freedoms. We have to use the pre existing system to correct the errors within.
Speaker 1: The formula that has gotten to this point where we are.
Speaker 3: Now, that's not going to be that difficult. It sounds like a monumental task. If nothing else, Elon Must showed us how easy it is to see where this waste is taking place, and maybe nothing was done about it, but now we can see how easy it is that things can be re evaluated, corrected, and change could be made if there was just simply willing parties to do it. We've been struck in praying parties wan be part of losing team. But unfortunately we've got to stop playing the games that they're providing for us and start getting around to changing the world for our kids.
Speaker 4: A great place to start with that is right in their education system.
Speaker 1: I hope that that kind of.
Speaker 2: Right instead of.
Speaker 3: Just because our kids are our most valuable asset and.
Speaker 4: Future resource, right our children, instead.
Speaker 2: Of absolutely just you know, destroying everything and then starting from the wreckage, why not repair it and see if we.
Speaker 5: Can put it in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Look, I got no objection to any of this, and I'm glad you joined me tonight. I'm definitely happy that we got. You know, most of this discussion out little little interruption here and there, but you might add a storm over by you. And here's what we're going to do. I want you to visit with me every once in a while and let me know how things are going. When you get something else happening, let us know. When you get a new website up, let us know. And let's follow this everybody and see what happens. I'm gonna give you the link. And again he already told you, but I'll tell you again. If you go on x dot com and you look for Liam L I A M Okay three x's x x X mail m A I L like you know the mail.
Speaker 5: You get at your box.
Speaker 2: Okay, Liam triple x mail. That's the UH. That's the Twitter handle for now. And like you said, he'll have a website going soon and UH and a few other things. And we're going to see what what happens here running up to twenty twenty eight. And look, I think it's a look already. You're you're an admirable guy doing what you got to do in your community.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm a father to UH, and I know you and I discussed that years ago. Of course, my my youngest son was very small then, but he's getting bigger. I've got adult kids now, and I'm telling you I'm worried for all of them, uh, because this is not going to be in a better condition. And then I found it, this world, this country, and we need we need unique solutions here because we have some uniquely horrific problems. So we'll continue on with this discussion on the show in the future. And remember this, I'm merely O'Kelly.
Speaker 5: All of you arnium.
Speaker 10: Otilly dot com. You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swants.
Speaker 11: Revel through Calm Sage.
Speaker 12: Shell oh Lly Day.
Speaker 5: Cry on the World.
Speaker 1: Dot com Radio.
Speaker 13: I'm just the truth about the Java assassination.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 13: Bakers playing Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barye hanswer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 13: But okay, Oswald on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the day pay assassination book claims.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 5: Let's say you can get.
Speaker 2: Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words, thank.
Speaker 13: You for all the great information.
Speaker 14: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Two Times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 9: Thought the effect through conversation, what's your life?
Speaker 5: Show a fact revelation the SASA.
Speaker 9: A devastation, revelation through conversational effect you are the effectis true.
Speaker 12: Conversation all place, a strange.
Speaker 15: Effect, revelation consation through a taion through conversation, or show effect revelation.
Speaker 9: Of conversation, gone have forgotten?
Speaker 15: Show the effect beyond display of rat and fierce lor of the shape.
Speaker 9: The mess of years find that shall find.
Speaker 1: Me from afraid, And there is not a free decate charge.
Speaker 4: I am the master of my fate.
Speaker 1: I am the canton of my soul.
Speaker 15: Joe on the off fact, relation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Pretended bromaganda, Horse continued cashing in and.
Speaker 9: Teachers about religion, keeping score at home.
Speaker 1: Who are people you'd like to see eaten by wolves?
Speaker 4: Dishrop dying soon?
Speaker 1: The cagles are Taco Tips and his continued.
Speaker 4: Ghost stormy tour and winning a streak, says.
Speaker 10: God sparred him and decided to firefighter dies.
Speaker 5: The revelation your conversation, oh.
Speaker 9: Shelly, effect, you are the effect.
Speaker 1: You are the effects relation through conversation.
Speaker 4: But all praise, no straight, no.
Speaker 15: Revelation through conversation, through conversation.
Speaker 12: I'm all raise a.
Speaker 4: Straight conversation conversation I use expressed.
Speaker 2: My colorer schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com.
Speaker 5: Do not necessarily reple deviews of Chelly dot com or chu Chilli, And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 16: The wrist bird bluesy face, purse breaks, pounder rhythmic curse horns placed by other bolted.
Speaker 4: Glass chao rings.
Speaker 14: No sul can pass.
Speaker 16: Feel the crush, the skies collide, heavy storms in the sound defied blue, bleed out grass, creamsus cale shroud.
Speaker 5: Do you like history?
Speaker 10: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bongs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 17: Swanson, Nuclear Holocaust. You know what yo yo? This is Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chell effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Colla man change, I thank the paper, Non no, what day?
Speaker 1: I comment?
Speaker 11: I'm out?
Speaker 3: I no, no no?
Speaker 2: What's under full of brass wet bulls of beast that smash fire flows through every.
Speaker 5: Pain, little form, at least the pain conversation, what the effect is, broken.
Speaker 18: Conversation, show fact poison in the water and this cants in the air, and the satisfy about it is the out of the copre.
Speaker 11: Theia In Denial Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 5: In digital or physical.
Speaker 6: Conversation, you are a effect conversation, silence, broken, broken.
Speaker 10: Connection, devastation, revelation, conversation
Speaker 4: That the conversation falls bray no shine o straight