Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let you tako one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, I don't forget our go fund yourself cash giveaways that you can scoop up. You'll have thirteen chances each weekday starting Monday with US at nine oh five to one, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen shots for you to win one grand and go fund yourself Taco.
Speaker 2: Call me crazy for thinking this way, but I would have thought, with all of the negative coverage that that's uh teaching duo over in Brevard County got for the underage house party.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I believe it was a principal or assistant principal and a teacher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, raging party. It was all over.
Speaker 2: Yet, what did you think if you also worked in that field, and you worked in the same general parts or state in this case, you might go on, want to be careful at you. I don't do anything that might be perceived or misconstrued or misinterpreted as being inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Hooter A rager, No rager.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to Lake Marion Creek Middle School in Pointsianna It the assistant principal there is allegedly being accused of behaving inappropriately with a thirteen year old male student who howled thirteen. Yeah, doctor Kiva Lark is fifty three years old. She I guess was needing her feet to be rubbed. Here's Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd to give us the lowdown on how this all allegedly happens.
Speaker 5: She had a thirteen year old child that was at her school rub her feet. She didn't think he was massaging him the right way, so she massaged his arms and then made the statement like this will I'll teach you for play for when you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: We have calmed the parents down and said look, she's going to be held accountable for this outrageous conduct.
Speaker 4: Ma'am.
Speaker 3: What's the spelling of her name? Because I wanted to get images unless you have one? La r K what's the first? I know it's Kiva, but k E I V A doctor Kiva c l okay k Kate. I'm trying to multitask here, Okay, all right, Nah, she's not popping up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, dude, this will warm you up from four place. She really said that to a thirteen year old allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am. All you can do is shake your head. I mean I could understand. I think I may have rubbed the teacher's feet when I was younger too.
Speaker 2: No, just like, but I'm sorry. You know, I'm not. I'm far from a prude, but I just you were in Catholic school. No, no, no, I don't care what school I was in. When you got a teacher student situation, there's a there's a separation that needs to be there. Now, don't get me wrong. The stories have been quite over the years. You're like, yeah, I wish that was me, But you still have to come on, man, yeah, come on, but I mean like a thirteen year old. No, no, I'm not all that is disgusting.
Speaker 4: She screwed up. But I'm saying, when I was younger, I think I might.
Speaker 3: Recall like a teacher going oh my neck hurts when you were on my neck. But it wasn't in a weird way, you know, back then, it was just normal. Then again, I had a janitor, mister Rosario, who would yell, We'd say, mister Azario, mister you know, the saying oh I do, yeah, I do mister, mister Rozario, what was it?
Speaker 4: I forgot it now I was tugging tord. He'd say, pull it, pull it.
Speaker 3: My buddy Cob would go, my leener's too small. He go pull it, pull it. And then and then the next line would be, well what if it breaks up and you go glue it, glue it. This was our maintenance guy in elementary school. I won't say the name of the elementary school.
Speaker 4: Our uh.
Speaker 2: Our maintenance guy at my Catholic high school was a dude named Fred who was the highest individual I've ever seen in my life. Every time I saw this guy and I.
Speaker 3: And he's and he pulled it off. He kept his job, he's he was there forever.
Speaker 4: But I mean, this dude was just baked. Oh so good. Two four seven man, uh huh uh.
Speaker 2: If you were shaking your head earlier at that story, go go ahead and keep shaking it with this. One Wednesday night, near Memphis, police responded to a shooting at a local office park, one person dead, five injured, with what witnesses are describing as it sounds like a drive by where they were convened for an anti violence meeting.
Speaker 3: Every time it's either at a funeral for a drive by or something, or at a rally.
Speaker 2: Come on, I just you know you can't make this stuff up, you know, clearly. I guess the Memphis community does have an issue. I have more on this story right at the top of our Facebook page right now if you want to take a look. Police aren't giving a lot of details, but the witnesses are. You know, Yeah, it was a drive by. I'm surprised that wasn't the normal. I didn't see anything, right, didn't see nothing. Hey, back to the teacher story. Yeah, the massage and the kids. Somebody said, did you guys just think of your hottest teacher too? And then he way, miss Loucher U.
Speaker 4: C h E R. And what was yours? Cracking? Cracking whacking mccrack.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that was a kid I went to school, but they got caught jerking off and uh sorry in a wood shop class. Yeah, miss cracking. Oh yeah, I want to search her one day, speaking of Google, let me you know what we need to do. And we talked about this with Mel all the time.
Speaker 4: I was confused. Was chacking I'm sorry, jacking exactly? Jacking with yeah, jacking with jacking?
Speaker 3: And then I had McCracken, who was got caught whacking in wood shop.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing, but we need to bring our Mel talked about this our Midday Chick. Our buddy Mel talked about bringing yearbooks in and doing pictures of us when we were kids.
Speaker 4: I think we need to do that. Pat. We can all see miss chacking.
Speaker 3: We could see a young Pat Lynch back in the day, a young Taka.
Speaker 2: Perhaps I do have one more thing to share here. I's you're a seafood lover. I love it. Seafood restaurant in South Carolina. I'm sure they have fine seafood fair, but it's the dessert that's getting a lot of people's attention. I have more on this as well as a photograph of their moyster.
Speaker 4: Uh sounds good.
Speaker 2: Mashup of oysters and s'mores as a dessert.
Speaker 4: I'm totally out.
Speaker 2: An oyster on the half shell, topped with Hershey's chocolate, crumbled gram crackers and a tiny marshmallow the torch. They torched the marshmallow to brown the top. This is at Fleet Landing in South Carolina. Manager says he was trying to come up with something different and realized it was doing dessert oysters.
Speaker 3: Yet, Carolina knows they're oysters and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I'm not eating I'm just slice of key lime pie. Perhaps instead, For dessert
Speaker 1: Your Choco on demand download the iHeartRadio app, but listen anytime, anywhere ys JR r