Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing emot has coming living One's property of all time. Yes, my bow, sock, bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Can you dig it? Then you did it? There you did.
Speaker 1: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, allowed to nay?
Speaker 3: Come to play the.
Speaker 2: Post horse. The sun is rising.
Speaker 1: John, Oh, wake up, Wake up now, don't bory. Were on here to show you how.
Speaker 4: Jano Witz horses, Grass Station k and Moti Home of the listens.
Speaker 2: It's a fan moushy. Don't turn until jus wait and say are you ready?
Speaker 4: Are you ready to John in time.
Speaker 1: To start to show PA's kicks a going about Blasco. It's a Big Man Marty Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the org in me.
Speaker 1: It's all such a war, kick back, makes up and doping and make it hardcore.
Speaker 2: Hang you with me and then mess picked up your phone there live.
Speaker 3: You're on the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show bm AMSS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online. The website that rocks is KMOS d KMO do you dot com pass. Shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS.
Speaker 2: Listen with your cell phone.
Speaker 1: Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider.
Speaker 2: More on that at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: And we're on the Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Garbage, Good morning in.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning.
Speaker 1: We've got tickets to Guns n' Roses. They're gonna be up at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgedale, Missouri on Saturday, September twelfth.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Thunder Ridge Arena dot Com got best and Worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? And uh, we've got our listeners are awesome and it's anonymous today. Hey, so a dog. We'll talk to a dog later today. Heed Jeff Fins is going to join us. You're going through divorce test, guardianship name change, and those things are hard to navigate, or your Google resert results give you a different answer than your friend Jeff. So he'll be inside the studio here to clarify some of those questions you might have. Feel free to get your question to us ahead of time. The email addresses show at kmod dot com or you can texted b mmmss and whatever that question is to eight two nine four five. I saw that they those tailor farms people that have the cyclo spoil lettuce. Yeah they are now saying jalapanos h They were calling those and I read blueberries no kidding, huh, and raspberries, and I eat a ton of blueberries from from the same place, the tailor farms, your blueberries and raspberries.
Speaker 2: That part I have not found yet, but.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to wager how much I would gamp like, how would I Am I.
Speaker 2: Going to write off all blueberries? Because here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Taylor Farms could also be known as Bob's Farms right right right now, or the market side brand or whatever.
Speaker 4: I typically get all of our blueberries from Aldi. The jumbo blueberries that they sell there are delicious, haven't had a problems.
Speaker 2: So far, right, But you don't know who they're made from, right, That's my point.
Speaker 5: Ye might need to do a little bit of research, just dig in, find out if there's any connection.
Speaker 1: Feels easier just to my hands of it meat right until it's all over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if if, if this thing.
Speaker 1: Will ever end and frozen blueberries. Do those like, do those come from those same places?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 5: They're ruining all produce. Yeah, first it's lettuce, then it's alapanters.
Speaker 2: Now you can't eat your berries?
Speaker 5: What's this world coming to? Might as well just switch on over to the carnivore diet. No fruits and veggies at all, whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Just meets Yeah, you don't have anything except cowbrain or whatever that mad cow disease.
Speaker 2: Right, that feels better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see go crazy and have a brain rotting disease or explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 2: And die like people are dying from it from the explosive diarrhea. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you die for mad cow? I think you eventually die from it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know when was the last time anyone has had mad cow disease.
Speaker 1: That's a great question, right, because it was such a big topic. Yeah, and everybody was like mad cat and they chill that same cow falling over and if is it even still a thing?
Speaker 5: Yes, mad cow disease is universally fatal. It's a progressive brain disorder caused by abnormal protein particles. Okay, now let's just search it up is mad cow still a thing?
Speaker 2: I got it. It's largely gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, strict loss stop high risk animal parts from entering cattle feed right because they were cannibalizing.
Speaker 2: I forgot it's stupid cow.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I forgot about that that they were grinding up cows and making them.
Speaker 2: Eat each other.
Speaker 1: God, dang, no, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's yeah, it's extremely rare. Now they initiated strict feedbads.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go. Now, now you can eat your beef without worry.
Speaker 1: How long do you think they were doing that and writing up when you know Sarah got crazy? They were like, as Sarah.
Speaker 2: Right, she's on one today.
Speaker 1: God's taking care of her, punishing her right, Like that's what they used to do is just blame everything like on God. And it's just like, ah, Sarah crazy, Sarah sitting in the corner drooling. Oh it's the beef man, I promise, I honestly just know it as mad cow disease, or as the technical term is called, bovines spognia forum in sophiliopathia.
Speaker 4: Sure say that ten times fast.
Speaker 2: Mad cow disease is just easier. It rolls off the tonguel. Yeah, it sounds alarming, right. Uh.
Speaker 1: Early signs Okay, these are early hinds of mad cow disease.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? That's nice? Severe sadness or depression.
Speaker 1: Check strong worry or anxiety chickick, pulling away from family and friends.
Speaker 2: Double check.
Speaker 1: Painful, burning or tingling feelings in the skin sometimes. Yeah, definitely, when you fall off your bike and go down the road at sixty five, sit in the sun too.
Speaker 4: Long, stare at a computer too long?
Speaker 2: Okay? Uh.
Speaker 1: Late signs, loss of body control or trouble walking. That has happened to me, right, I got sitting on the toilet. Severe memory loss or brain confusion. Oh yeah, muscle spasms and twitches. Falling into a deep permanent sleep parentheses coma.
Speaker 4: I wish right.
Speaker 2: Deep permanently you mean death? What do they have to write that? Just say coma?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you're not going into a fo see. I think that's misleading. Falling into a deep permanent sleep, that's not what a coma is. You're not asleep now.
Speaker 2: Your brain is just not working right.
Speaker 1: You're misfunctioning. Your body's not functioning. Crack or it's medically induced. Hey, I sawesome Why are you asking about this condition? Are you worried? Should I tell it? I am?
Speaker 4: What is it gonna do?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: It says a coma is a deep state of long sleep. Huh.
Speaker 5: A person at coma is alive, but they cannot wake up. They do not reply to sound, light, or pain. It's a medical emergency.
Speaker 1: Well no, duh, Well this says no, a coma is not the same as being asleep.
Speaker 2: Well this is we just got see this.
Speaker 1: Is what this is what the problem with our country right now? Major differences waking up a sleeping person and wakes up easily from sounds, touch, or light can be said all this. A person in a coma cannot be woken up by any outside stimulation, including intense pain.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There was that movie with uh was it regarding Henry?
Speaker 1: What was that movie with Robin Williams and he's in a coma awakening is a de Niro and he's asleep and he wakes him up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brain activity during sleep, the brain is highly if active, cycling through distinct stages and healing itself.
Speaker 2: In a coma, brain activity drops to a minimal level. Reflexes.
Speaker 1: Sleeping individuals retain basic reflexes like coughing or moving away from a pinch. Person in a coma ain't doing none of that. No, cause sleep is normal a coma's medical emergency caused by a brain injury or illness or poisoning. So are they the same or not? No, I were just using a sleep like. You know, it's kind of like you're asleep. It's kind of like you're sleeping, but you don't wake up normally. Somebody could tap you, maybe shine a light in your eye, you wake up.
Speaker 2: Not in comas?
Speaker 4: Are you getting rest if you're in a coma?
Speaker 2: I mean you're not moving. I don't think so. God exuding energy, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So, because your brain to rest, your brain has to dump all those toxins and go through the healing process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why do you ask? I don't know, because I mean you rest when you sleep. When you sleep, you're getting your rest, right, You're rejuvenating your body.
Speaker 1: Because they put people in coma so like it's just easier to manage them their pain and stuff right when they're medically induced.
Speaker 2: That says here.
Speaker 5: Most comas last a few weeks or less. Some people slowly wake up, while others move to a different state of low awareness.
Speaker 1: I think that was what was so interesting about the Terry Shibo thing, right, being brain she was brain dead, yeah, and the idea that is she fit like, does she know what's going on? Right, she's brain dead. They're not re seeing, but they're not registering brain activity. They feel pretty good about the science, going, eh, yeah, but do we really know somebody in a coma same thing, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember my grandfather was in a coma and you go in there and you talk to him and you know, try to act normal. It's a really bizarre thing to do. Yeah, but they're like, oh, it may bring him out of it. No, you just know, you just scientifically saying you can't wake them up with sound. And but we've seen stories where that happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, movies and television will lead you to believe for sure that that works out that way for sure.
Speaker 1: But we had to make a decision about, you know, pulling the plug, and you're like, that seems weird. Yeah, yeah, it was for the right, one hundred percent right call they did.
Speaker 2: They're like, we don't know if he'll wake up ever, and if he does, he right, yeah, that could be a difficult.
Speaker 5: But like if they only last for a few weeks or less, Like, how long do you wait?
Speaker 2: What's a few weeks? A month?
Speaker 1: How long do you your family to wait? You're in a coma. The diagnosis is, we don't know if they're gonna wake up. If ever, how long do you want them to wait? If you could leave it on a note, they would find it so they don't have to make the decision. How long do you want them to wait before they return the goods?
Speaker 4: At least a month?
Speaker 1: A month you say, okay, yeah, after thirty days, like a February month, or.
Speaker 4: Give me a full month.
Speaker 1: You better hope it doesn't happen in February. Gimbi, I was gonna say, like a year or even longer. You want them to financially bankrupt themselves?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, get a damn no, because there's a chance that I could come out of this thing, and whether or not i'm normal, quote unquote whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But I'm still alive.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'll like a year once we've exhausted everything.
Speaker 2: That's kind of where I'm at. Thirty days.
Speaker 1: Thirty days feel like we're just getting the doctors on board. Yeah, yeah, I never tried.
Speaker 2: To get an appointment with an Now just get out of here. We tried, but this is the day thirty two, Right, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, oh no, it was yesterday before I got it.
Speaker 4: I got I got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 5: Uh a little late there, pulled that blug yesterday.
Speaker 2: Just gleaned in the bed.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, go through all the processes, man, Try everything you got, Throw every bit of s at the wall and.
Speaker 2: See what sticks. Yeah. I think ultimately it's on.
Speaker 1: You, like you can't say nothing, no, no, no no, like your loved ones, like whatever you're gonna do, whatever you're gonna feel comfortable with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I mean, if your kids are having a bad day, act right and you know they're mad at you for whatever reason, or let them die.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, it doesn't matter. You're not gonna know maybe, No, you're not. There's no maybe. I mean, there's no proof we know. Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Surely there's somebody out there listening that's been in a coma for a while, least a couple of days a week month. I want to talk to him. I want to talk to him. I'm sure them off our listeners are awesome.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 5: Can't be a medically induced coma? No, it has to be. It has to be from traumatic injury.
Speaker 2: And it has to be like a long time. Well, what's a long time for you?
Speaker 1: The thirty one days is clearly too long. I'd say, what maybe a week? No more than a week? Yeah, yeah, it has to feel like long term, like we don't know a week. They'd be like, yeah, they should be out of it in like a week.
Speaker 5: I just want to hear their experience. Do you remember anything like how was it when when you were in were you just did it just feel like you were sleeping?
Speaker 2: How was it when you woke up? Did you have a big stretch?
Speaker 5: You know, kind of like after having surgery, right, and you come out of the anesthesia and you feel like you've had the best rest you've had ever?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right? Is it like that?
Speaker 4: Was it like Austin Powers when you go and take a thirty minute leak?
Speaker 2: Right? Do you have to have physical training you know after that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, you absolutely to move the stuff. Yeah, you absolutely do after piece of thing man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, these are things I want to.
Speaker 1: Know well, even then there would be some questions because just like when you wake up from a sleep, you only know remember the last like thirty seconds waking up right, right, you're not cognizant of what happens the whole time right in your in a current sleep. So I would imagine that applies as well if coming out of a coma where you're like, I heard mom's voice, yeah, because you were waking up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if your mom's dead, now that's a different story.
Speaker 2: That still doesn't it's still your brain, right, chemically release.
Speaker 5: It, right, I think there might be something interesting there. Hey, you've been at a.
Speaker 2: Coma call let us know. Yeah, I'll but never have to make that call. That's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Watching my my, my dad and my aunt have to make that decision was not awesome because you literally paralysis totally happens. No, I can't imagine to beople like yep, pull it right, right, imagine it's like, well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't. I don't know where are you at with it today? I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's something a decision you moll around for at least a couple of.
Speaker 1: Days, right, you know, right, I don't I don't know what the d I don't know if that's even right.
Speaker 5: And then who do you get everybody involved? Like, of course you'd have to get you think your brothers, your siblings, you know, maybe their siblings as well.
Speaker 2: You got it. That's a that's a sit down meeting for the whole family.
Speaker 4: And there's always going to be someone that's not on the same page.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. And then what do you do? Do you do majority rules?
Speaker 5: You know, there's five of us here, and three out of the five say let's go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's why you as an individual need a medical directive to alleviate those things, because you can just go, hey, I'm designating, not Lindsay because thirty two. But like Gimpy, he's making the decision. It's up to him whether he wants to take other opinions. Here's what I want to happen. Because that was the thing with my grandpa. I remember he had a medical directive of the things he wanted and didn't want, and it was like, well how much of this do we ignore and how much do we apply?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Right, right, that's what he wants, But who cares what you want?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Now Papa, and I feel like, because I was twenty something at the time, I feel like I remember my being asked my thoughts okay about it, Not like we sat down at the table all of us and decided, but I remember talking with my mom and dad about it.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's good that they asked your input. Sure, I mean, were you guys you' super close with grandma or grandpa?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, as much as one can be six hours.
Speaker 5: Away, right right, right right, better than not having any put at all.
Speaker 1: But it's still having out somebody from an outside perspective that isn't your son or daughter. I feel like, so it can be highly important. The that story is incredibly tragic. My grandmother was in an old folks home because she had cancer and was not doing well, and my grandfather still stayed in the house and got called in the middle of the night like hey, you need to get this is it you need to get here?
Speaker 2: And he was like okay, and.
Speaker 1: Hung at the phone, tripped, fell on a space heater. It wasn't found until the next day, didn't get sick, goodbye, And then he was in a coma and then he died.
Speaker 4: Oh that is awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's horrendous. It's horrendous.
Speaker 4: And then either one of them got to say goodbye to each other.
Speaker 2: No, she probably wasn't in a state to know, but he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and getting burned not awesome, right, because that was the conversation too. Like even if he comes out of it, you know, we got to tell him, right and also he's got to heal from burns at eighty something, right, Yeah, kicking the bols. Yeah, tell me how important is that guy cut you off in traffic? Tell me how important is you didn't get that parking spot? All right? Hey, we got tickets to gunj and Roses. We're gonna give away that show is September twelfth, the thunder Ridge Nature Arena up in Ridgedale, Missouri. Tickets availble thunder Ridge Nature Arena dot Com. We'll do that at seven point thirty and we'll be back. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning show.
Speaker 2: You do news quikies.
Speaker 1: These are stories that you may have missed in the news, but we cover them here.
Speaker 2: It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news that just.
Speaker 5: Makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with What's going On news quakies from The Big Mad Morning Show in nineties out of five.
Speaker 4: Florida woman arrested after using nine year old in target robbery. Florida woman is facing charges after deputies say she used her nine year old daughter to help steal items from a Target store. Deputies and flaggle A County identified the suspect as a forty eight year old Lisa Debendykedis. Store security reportedly saw the pair leaving with unpaid items, including some hidden inside a pink backpack, and deputy say that Lisa also skipped scanning several items at self checkout. She's charged with petite theft contributing to the delinquency of a child, and court records show that she has prior theft convictions in a neighboring county. She's being held on bond at the county jail. Not a great role model, that's for sure. Ah hare slip this into your pink backpack.
Speaker 2: Or showing her how to do something.
Speaker 5: Right right, the kid won't get any charges. Another reason probably yeah, yeah, who knows, but definitely mother of the year, that's for damn sure. Naked woman arrested for stealing an ambulance. So this comes out of Wisconsin where a woman, a thirty six year old goal by the name of Emily Fair, found an ambulance, got in it, and then started making some unauthorized transmissions to their dispatch channel.
Speaker 2: About one in the morning.
Speaker 5: She asked them, she says she's hungry and asked him if they had any food. Knowing that this doesn't seem right, they got the police involved. The police did first spot her near a technical college, where she had asked the police, are you following me? Or am I following you? And then took off again. They finally caught up with her again. They found her sitting in the driver's seat naked as a jaybird. She told him that her dress was in the back and that she claimed to be a firefighter. They went ahead and arrested her, and they say that her attorney has ordered a competency hearing.
Speaker 2: I'll look at her mugshot. I'll send it to you real quick.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't look like she's drunk or anything. Maybe she is just a little a little special.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, she's just been drinking exact. Yeah, she's thirty six, dude, I don't mean any and she looks older than all of us.
Speaker 4: Do they keep food in an ambulance.
Speaker 1: I would imagine something like gels, Yeah, like gels and things like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they keep you know, cheeses.
Speaker 1: Maybe they do. I don't know, But I would imagine you want to do it the fastest way possible, and giving them like gels or you know, hydration gels and things.
Speaker 2: Would be easier. Maybe, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'd have to rely on some of our ambulance fans to tell us to choose on that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Stubborn toddler forces cancelation of flight. So toddler managed to get an entire flight canceled because they refuse to sit down.
Speaker 2: And buckle their seatbelt.
Speaker 1: An airline flight was taxing out of British Columbia for Toronto when the crew noticed the child standing on the seat. The parents and flight attendants tried to get the toddler buckled in, but couldn't. Aviation rules meant the plane couldn't take off, so the pilot returned to the gate and the family was removed. By the time this was finished, the airport had passed its twelve thirty AM runway cut off, so the entire flight was canceled, leaving everyone stuck and needing to rebook.
Speaker 2: Wow, why didn't they just tape them to the chair like to do some of those other passengers. I'm just saying it works for them. Yeah, I'm sure it's the first time this kid is lashed out. Oh yeah, of course. No, No, you said as a two year old. Uh, I don't think it's said. Uh. I just imagined toddler.
Speaker 4: Toddler two years old, three, maybe even four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean way, they're a handful of that age. Anyway, we're seeing you down right, Yes, should Yes.
Speaker 1: I would think I would force you down and buckle the seat and just keep my hand on you so m you don't move.
Speaker 4: I don't know why that wasn't the first thing the parent did when they got the child on the plane.
Speaker 2: Gentle parenting is what they call it.
Speaker 1: I'd settled down. I'm sure they don't spank that kid, or they do. There's no way to know.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 5: The whole flight wouldn't have been canceled because it's one toddler.
Speaker 1: Sure, because kids that get spanked always follow the rules.
Speaker 2: You got to put the fear in them kids.
Speaker 4: I don't know in my experience, if you I was spanked and it happened maybe three times, and then didn't have to do it anymore, Sure the same with but every child is different. Sure exactly my point, maybe twice and didn't have to anymore. Banking didn't work with the second child. You had to take electronics away in order for a punishment to work.
Speaker 5: Could have just given this baby some zequill or something that Now it fix the problem? Real QUI a little whiskey, right exactly? Let them sneak a little drink. It's fine, all right, We got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbin. Back to school week is here and the shopping gets expensive. iHeartRadio wants to help, and you can too. If you go to kmod dot com, you can nominate a teacher to win five thousand dollars worth of school supplies for their classroom this school year. Again, go to kmod dot com, or if you're listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app, you can nominate a teacher there as well.
Speaker 2: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin.
Speaker 5: The drillers are back in action this week taking on the Arkansas Travelers this thirsty third, they're bringing back the Ranch Dippers and if you're one of the first thousand bands through the gates, you're gonna get yourself a Ranch Dippers t shirt by imprint your tickets online at Tulsa Drillers dot com.
Speaker 1: Best and Worst of the weekend? What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five. We'll get to that in a few minutes. Go around the room first, lindsay what's the best and what's the worst of the weekend.
Speaker 4: Well, the worst of the weekend, I would say was Saturday because I didn't get to go to the lake and and just have fun in the sun. We had to do adult things and clean out our garage and it was horrible because it took forever. It was hot and dirty, and I felt triggered because I felt like I had to purge all of my stuff, Like I have a I have a giant bicycle, the brand Giant.
Speaker 2: Oh got it. It's just not like a really big bicycle.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, And I don't know if you know anything about that brand. They're expending our bicycles. And I was lucky enough to buy mine on sale once and it was like marked down. It was originally like a twenty nine hundred dollars bike and I got it for sixteen hundred dollars and I thought, all right, and this is when I lived in South Dakota and so wow, we did a lot of trail biking there.
Speaker 1: So you've had it over yeah, sixteen years.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and it's it needs new tires. That's about it right now. I haven't I can't even tell you the last time I rode that thing. But my house was like, well, it's just taking up space and it hangs on our bike rack. And I said, well, you know what, we have two boys that still ride bikes, and so we ended up purging, taking two to the consignment shop because they've outgrown the two small bikes. And uh, I won that argument, and I was like, you know what, maybe I might put it on marketplace. Who knows if someone want some money, right exactly real, But it is so gross to clean out the garage and it's so dusty and dirty, and you go inside and you're blowing your nose and nothing but dirt comes out and you're sweating, and all I wanted to do was just be in water all day Saturday.
Speaker 2: How long have it been since you've ridden that bike, either one of them?
Speaker 4: Oh, probably at least five years. I'm being honest. Yeah, I know you weren't using it. I know it, I know it and I and I will list it. But I'm not just gonna take it to a consignment shop. I won't do that.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna throw on the curve and let somebody.
Speaker 4: Don't know when I spent that much money on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long will you hold onto it with no one buying it before you changed that opinion?
Speaker 4: I won't forever forever.
Speaker 2: It doesn't leave until somebody puts cash in my hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, exactly. I think we filled. Probably we should have probably just ordered a dumpster to come to the house and purge that way. We must have filled three garbage cans, big ones. Wow, I've just junk and broken things. I did some organizing. I mean it felt good. I wish it felt better by the end of it, but I still feel like there's even more stuff that we could have gotten. Right of the best part of the weekend I would say yesterday, Uh, I did get some time. I went to a girlfriend's house and sat in the pool for all day and that was nice. And got to catch up with my friend and we just lounged and it was nice lazy day.
Speaker 1: Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five gimb What was the best and what was the worst?
Speaker 5: Well, the best and the worst happened on the same day. Oh, and that was Friday, my birthday. Happy birthday to me. Hoorray had a great time at Lady Divis. Eventually, so had my brother and my nephew and some friends showed up, and listeners showed up. Stuttering Matt came by, Oh wow to say happy birthday. There was other listeners that just dropped by. Got a really cool challenge coin. It was really an awesome it was fun.
Speaker 1: Challenge coins now huh yeah, yeah right, they're giving back to the community.
Speaker 5: No, but a buddy of mine is stop buying. He's like, ah, here's a challenge coin for you to add it to your collection. So the ultimately it was. It was the best. It was the best part of the entire weekend. But what made it the worst part was the first alum hour and a half. So got this remote right that we're doing it, Lady Godivas celebrating my birthday, and our texts that normally would do that couldn't do that. One was running a baseball game for the Drillers, and the other one he can't go to those types of establishments. So I had to tech it myself and never had to do this ever before in my life. Now, when I got here early Friday morning and I set up everything, I'm like, all right, cool, da da, everything seems to be all right. But that was just a seems to be all right sort of thing. Right when you get down in it, it was not right at all whatsoever. So here I am, and I even got to Godiva's early enough, so hopefully if anything goes awry, I still won't miss any breaks that did not happen at all Because I'm trying to set this stuff up at it ain't working for me at all whatsoever. So our tech when I talked to him on Thursday and he showed me where everything was and the keys and da da all that stuff that I need.
Speaker 2: He said, Hey, if you need anything, call me. Well, f I need things.
Speaker 5: So when I call him and he is about as worthless as nipples on a hog man, it is not did not work at all whatsoever. His his troubleshooting over the phone was not helping at all whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 5: It got to the point, after about thirty minutes of him trying to help me, I was like, this is not working at all whatsoever. I'm hanging up on you, and I'm making an emergency phone call. So I did, and I called Promo Brady. Brady, what are you doing right now? I'm just here about to eat some food? Da da da da.
Speaker 2: Can I get you to come down.
Speaker 5: To Good Davis real quick, wow, and help me out with this equipment that is not working for me at all whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be down there in just a minute.
Speaker 5: Paid him forty bucks, paid him for his time to come down because he did not have to at all whatsoever. But yeah, he come down there, and after about maybe ten minutes, he had it all figured out and was good to go.
Speaker 4: And I was up and running awesome.
Speaker 5: Right coming in to save day for real man. And I paid him and he's like, no, I don't want your money.
Speaker 2: It's your birthday.
Speaker 5: And I was like, bro, you didn't have to come up here take my money. All right, thank you for your time and helping me out. I greatly appreciate you as a human being.
Speaker 2: So eventually it got fixed.
Speaker 5: Everything was good and I was able to sit down and actually relax and enjoy the time there.
Speaker 2: And then after that, we me and all my friends we went to the pump and play darks and had a good time. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Best and worse a weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? Bmmss and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five. Part of the weekend, it would be that, uh, I got to do a lot of reading. I'm almost done with the fourth book of DCC. And yeah, worst part is I didn't finish it. Didn't have a bad weekend. I had a great weekend.
Speaker 2: How many books are in that series?
Speaker 1: Nine?
Speaker 2: Oh? See about halfway through the series. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: And there they're Currently we're taking on a giant dog with two heads, giant like if it urinated on them they drown giant dog.
Speaker 5: Is this dog high on drugs as well, because isn't that the one with the meth metheusing Lomas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is not high on drugs. It's just a puppy doing puppy things.
Speaker 2: Chewing on things, pooping everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got to protect it to make sure nothing happens to it. But it's being a puppy, and you know how puppies are funny.
Speaker 2: It's a ridiculous book. I would like to see this turned into a movie. It's a TV show. It's gonna be TV show. Farlin's doing it. Okay, Oh even better? Yeah, all right. Do you know when this is supposed to be coming out? I don't maybe next in the next year. I would think you're a.
Speaker 5: Lot of cg It sounds interesting enough for me to watch, but I'm not sitting down and reading now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tell you to do the audiobook because it's really good too, but you're not gonna do that yet. Yeah. Best and worst of the weekend? What's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend? This says that best of the weekend was my kids doing arts and crafts to celebrate my birthday. We're still dealing with this hematoma from my vissect me that I had in July.
Speaker 2: Oh what yeah, what got bruise balls? How did you get a hematoma?
Speaker 5: I guess is you know, I don't know how that works out because I have a buddy who who he got his vasectomy the same day that I got mine, and he was dealing with the same stuff that this guy's dealing with.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 5: Uh, unsolicited showed me sent me a picture. I'm like, oh, god, one, I don't want to see that part of you ever again.
Speaker 2: But to oh, good lord man, that's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: It says it can happen after a small blood vessel inside the scrotum leaks blood after yikes, forming a painful clot instead of draining away two percent of procedures.
Speaker 2: This happens.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Hey man, we all win the lottery.
Speaker 1: The jackpot's a little different causes surgical cut or puncture, dislodge clot. Early physical activity, oh like not following the the taking care of yourself rules.
Speaker 5: Hm, well see, I mean I did some early activity, I guess, because, like I said, I was on my bike.
Speaker 2: The next day.
Speaker 5: Right, it was nothing and I didn't get any weird clots down there, and.
Speaker 4: That feels like something that should have happened to GIMPI.
Speaker 1: No, No, everybody's different. Everybody's different. So just because it didn't happened in Gimpey and he didn't follow the rules doesn't mean that it shouldn't happen to someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, so not following the rules space off sometimes.
Speaker 1: Best of the weekend. Got to take my youngest daughter out for her sixth birthday, got to go, got to swim, go to incredible pizza, took the family to eat.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Worst of the weekend after it was all done with on the end of the day Sunday, the starter in my car went out as we all got home. Starting my Monday missing my work to get my car fixed.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least you got it home before it went out.
Speaker 1: Worst I have twelve blisters on my feet combined breaking in new work boots.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Best finally got to move into an apartment after three months of staying in hotels.
Speaker 2: Ew, that's that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Best moved out of an apartment to a house. Worst moving sucks. Best of the weekend, actually having a day off and doing things the family needed done. Worst, I can't find my life box that has my weed in it. Hopefully it didn't get snagged out of my truck. Worst part was I had to work both jobs twenty four hours this weekend while fighting the stomach bug the last two months. Best part is I got to sleep. I got twelve hours sleep before work this morning. You've had a stomach bug for two months? That sounds bro, that's a hospital thing.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a cyclosphoria.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a jump he got.
Speaker 5: The parasite before the parasite was a parasite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be. It also might not be. But two months you should go get that figured out, wouldn't you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who, I'm going four days. I'm like, I got it with a doctor. This ain't okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anything that's not gone in a week definitely best, especially a stomach bug.
Speaker 1: Best was my Friday. On my birthday, I won twenty five dollars for my favorite radio show. Worst Who Worst was Sunday. Spent several hours in the garage cleaning and rearranging.
Speaker 2: Huh you know this guy?
Speaker 4: Right? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Do you hire?
Speaker 1: A listener to work in a garage, I wouldn't. Yeah, I wouldn't put it all right, we got to take a break. We got tickets to Guns and Roses. We're gonna give away more of.
Speaker 3: The Big Man Morning Show is next week.
Speaker 2: It's going to be some games, so it should be fun to watch. Uh.
Speaker 1: There was a report out of the camp for the Minnesota Vikings when O'Connell was asked about Kyler Murray and is he there physically and mentally with the playbook and the offense, and he said that he's there mentally, but it's a lot for everybody because there's a lot of new stuff this year.
Speaker 2: And then some other reports said that JJ is not good. They're not throwing well.
Speaker 1: Neither one of him or Kyler Murray are throwing well, which doesn't really mean anything because it is that's where you're supposed to do all those things, but also when you're supposed to be the savior JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Both both of these guys have been in the league long enough.
Speaker 1: Well, JJ McCarthy has not been in the league very long, especially since he was injured almost a whole season.
Speaker 5: Okay, that doesn't make sense, but still Kyler Murray's been in long enough, he should have his s together, right, don't you think.
Speaker 1: It's not about see I think that's misleading. It's not about having your s together. It is your ability to adapt to this coach and the way he does offense and things like that, right, And can he get on board with their schemes and formatics, to be honest, because if he didn't have any coaching or didn't want any coaching in Arizona because he didn't have a bunch of different coaches in OC's, then his steps could be off, as formatics can be off. There's a great video as a Homer of Patrick Mahomes and he's looking at shadow film and so you're just seeing the outline of the individual and it's all quarterbacks, and he's naming who the quarterback is without seeing who it is, just by the way their release and their steps.
Speaker 2: Just based off their shadow. Yes, And that's not I'm not propping him up.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's what a quarterback in the NFL has to be able to do, be able to recognize. And he's not. He doesn't need to do film on those guys to play against him, right, But he does film on them to learn good technique is from what I can gather. And if you're not trying to be these other guys and you're not doing those type of things, then yeah, you're gonna You're gonna struggle a little bit, I would think, yeah, right, But uh, either way, I'm very excited for the for the season to get going. I'm also excited for a gimpy to give us a little bit of his full before I'll.
Speaker 2: Give you more than just a little bit, give me the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Well, how it is he that he's reel rejects Trump's Gozip peace plan. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netton Yahoo is formally rejecting Trump's Gaza Board of Peace plan that Yahoo says hum Ass must fully be militarized before any withdrawal of his military could occur. The Palestinian militants have conditionally agreed to the plan, but say Israel continues to sabotage efforts to stop said war. What else we got going on here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: More stuff about Israel? Esper or Iran anyway. Esper says that Iran's demands are ridiculous. Former Secretary of Defense Mark Esper says RN's demands for reopening the Strait of Hormuz are ridiculous now. During an appearance of this week, he said the new set of requirements show that Iran believes they have the upper hand. Some of the demands include the US lifting its blockade, withdrawing the American military from the region, and ending attacks on Iranian allies in the region. It comes as the state of negotiations between the US and Iran remain uncertain. Todd Blanche was confirmed as the US Attorney General. The Senate confirmed the acting Attorney General after weeks of debate with a handful of republkins in opposition. Early Sunday morning, the Senate voted fifty to forty nine to approve Blanche, with Republicans Senator Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska joining the demons in opposition. Blanche secured the final vote that he needed from Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy, who had previously been a holdout. Well Trump is planning to attend Blanche's official swearing and ceremony later today, and this is really neat the Coffee Bunker launches a coffee brand who support Tulsa area veterans. The Coffee Bunker launched its own brand of coffee, and every bag sold helps support veterans and their families. The first blend, called Revelly, is a medium roast with notes of dried fruit, roasted nuts, and chocolate. The coffee is available holebean or ground for seventeen ninety nine a bag.
Speaker 2: I'd take a bag of that. I'd take a bag of what's that?
Speaker 1: What's that coffee that you told me sucks?
Speaker 2: Oh? The Hank Hanks Hanks coffee. Never heard of it.
Speaker 1: It's what they have done here.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, I don't deal with all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got a picture of Tom Hanks on the top of the k cup. It's terrible. It's so watery. It's the weakest coffee I think I've ever tried. Okay, save your money.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's not weak coffee from the Coffee bus.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We have got tons and tons of concerts coming to town, and if you want to win tickets to any of them, you have got to be listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app and hit up that contest tab and enter to win tickets to see Trivium or Journey or Billy Idle. You can also do so if you head on over to kmod dot com.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gimpie, I have good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 5: We are mere weeks away from Rocklaholma Labor Day weekend. I think it's like four weeks away Man Labor Day Weekend prior to USA Godsmac, POPA, Roach, Slayer, Tons more. The eighth Aannuel Cowboy Cup's going to be out there, which I've had a lot of fun judging so far.
Speaker 2: How far? How many entries do you have to judge? There's thirty of them and you are how far in eight?
Speaker 5: I need to start doing some triple time this week. But boy, I tell you what I have come across some doozies, and by doozies.
Speaker 2: I mean holy cow. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: That's good regardless. This is about Rockklahoma Labor Day week You get your full lineup, you linker tickets and more at the website than rocks Lahoma kmod dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, Time for our listeners are awesome. This is where we chat with the listener and they share a part of their life with us. And today we have an officer, a train hi officer.
Speaker 2: How are you hey, I'm going good.
Speaker 1: He would like us to not use his name, so he's now deemed a trained train Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope that's okay with you. How'd you decide to become a police.
Speaker 6: Well, actually this took the chance on it. Small town here, they put up their flyers, said they need a police officer, and took my chance, and I got it. I didn't expect to get it, but they hired me.
Speaker 1: And how old were you when you decided you wanted to be a police officer.
Speaker 2: Was this like a lifelong thing or did you just know just like I'm free?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was it. It was back in twenty twenty one. I had no job at the time, and I'm like, yeah, I'm might as well try it and start a career, you know, because I was always on construction work and all that. So just kind of saw the opportunity and took it.
Speaker 1: What's the best part about being an officer that you weren't expecting? Of course, you know, putting bad guys away and things like that, But what was the part you weren't expecting?
Speaker 6: So as far as expecting, just that they learned a lot. I learned a lot as far as seeing things as a law enforcement side compared to an actually you know, civilian. As you say, I never got to see the bad side of my town. I've always thought, you know, Gray awesome, but it was unexpected to see the other stuff that I had to see with with drugs and all of that. But to get it off the street and clean my town even a lot better than you know, have an opportunity to see the bad things and I could fix it, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: You get to be a part, like play an active part in the community to help. Yeah, it says here that you you were part of a you helped with a teenage overdose. I't want to say you were a part of a teenage overdose? You you what was that?
Speaker 6: Okay, So trying to make this long story short here, but I get a call the girls possibly overdose at the store, at the local store. So I get there and it's a thirteen year old girl and she's she's spazzing out, you know, she's throwing her arms, she's totally not control of herself, and the fire departments there and hold her down. Well, she's also nude from she had no shirt on. She had the only thing she had was pants. So that didn't sit right with me at first because I was like, why she knew it at the store on an overdose. So after getting some questions, the grandmother was there and she's hysterical. She's yelling at me, and she's going to be okay, all of that. Well, As the father of four, I go to my car and I grab my hood and I throw it on top of the girl, and I'm like, here, keep this hoodie on her. You know, we don't want to see anybody, you know. Oh, there's a lot of people around this as a store. So I'm sitting there trying to hold the shirt on her and Grandma's yelling at me. At the same time. I was like, just, you know, keep the shirt on her for me, please, And she wasn't too worried about that, and that just didn't sit right with me. So I was asking her what happened? What kind of medication did she get into. She's like, I don't know. Her uncle found her and I said where I found her? Where? She said at the house. I was like, so this happened at the house and you came to the store. She's like, why did you come to the store? And she said, well, I want to make sure the ambulance found her. I said, well, that don't make any sense because we can make it to any house. We don't need you know, we can see from our computers where addresses are. And so after that, I talked to the uncle after she told me that the uncle found her, and he said, yeah, I found her laying on the ground. She's shaken. I ran inside, grabbed her, ran inside and told my mom and I was like, then you came here, right, and he said yeah, like we came here. After I told her, I was like, okay. Well, he kept telling me, can I go home? Can I go home? Can I I know she's gone to the hospital. Can I go grab my thing? I get some things for her. I'm like, as a rookie listened, I made a big mistake by letting him go home, because you shouldn't do that. That is a crime scene at that time. And I just let him walk through the red tape and I said, yeah, go ahead and get go get her things and stuff. So as I'm sitting there waiting Grandma asking more questions, he comes back and he's bawling, hysterical, comes right up to his mom, and he's like, she hung herself, And I said what. I was like, why did you why did you tell me this from the beginning, you know, like you found her nude hanging herself. How does that make any sense? And the grandmother sees crying more after that she hears that, and I said, so, now we got a lying uncle. We have a nude girl that possibly has brain damage from hanging herself. It's possible suicide. And then just none of this makes any sense. Why they would drive to the house but trying to get away from the scene at the at their house. So after that situation, you know, to get her in the ambulance and they take her away and the family leaves. So I'm calling and I said, something didn't sit right with me, So I called the hospital. I was like, listen, if there's any way you can keep the grandmother and uncle away from her, if she's if she can talk, don't let them talk to her until we get a cop over there to speak with her. But not long after that, I get a phone call, I mean a couple hours, I get a phone call from this grandmother's daughter, which is the uncle's sister, and she's like, did did the grandmother do this, And I said, what do you mean by that? He's like, well, she had four husbands and we believe that she poisoned everything long because they died all of a sudden, and this sounds like something that happened with her with her husband's As you could see, that was surprising to me here that now we have a grandmother that poisons people, an uncle that you know, you can fit the pieces there on that situation. And then now thirteen year girl she's in the hospital. And I also hear from the sister that the grandmother, which is going to be her son, and the uncle are having a sexual relationship. So this whole scene is just insane at this moment. So with them their tribal so anything like that goes to a fred the FEDS. So FBI took over that case and then I didn't hear much until just about a week later that where the girl hung herself, there was a shed apparently the shed that she hung herselfself in, so they get a search warrant that FBI asked me to go with them. We look in that shed and this thing. We opened the front door and this thing is stacked all the way to the top with boxes and all kinds of stuff, so there's no way anyone to hang yourself. They would just be laying on top of things. There's no way to hang. So after that search warrant didn't hear nothing, you know, if I had her secret, so they don't tell them us much. And then but I did hear that the little girl went with the with her aunt and lives with her aunt and she made a full recovery. So that's that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it turned out to be okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but not knowing what happened to the uncle and the grandmother.
Speaker 1: Because it's that makes it sound like they were like, uh like serial killers. Almost here she at least.
Speaker 6: Was yeah, correct, that's what raises like the wholest question, like it didn't make any sense. And you know, once once I give the case to them, they run with it and they don't tell you anything.
Speaker 1: How many cases are situations do you come across where they are stories like that and the opposite of what you just found out, where you don't get any update, you have no idea what happened.
Speaker 6: It just depends as far as you know, as if they are a tribal member, it goes to fed if it's a major crime with a child. You know, municipal in small towns, they don't get those big cases. They go straight up. And as soon as I get the information, I can't go out and just hunt, you know, I have to send it, make a report, and send it up. And that's There's been plenty of them like that.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about how many times you have to get details which you just naturally get invested in, and then never hear anything.
Speaker 2: Ay, it sucks.
Speaker 6: I wish they would tell me something or they'd let me be part of it, but you know, being a municipal, big guys that don't care about the little guys.
Speaker 2: He says here, I'm really fascinated.
Speaker 1: There's you got involved in a high speed U haul chase, which I thought they all had governors on him.
Speaker 2: Tell me about the high speed U haul chase.
Speaker 6: Okay, So they take you know, Highway for twelve there and they like to take the back roads. So the back road just so happened to go through our town and our flock cameras. Everybody hates flot cameras. I don't know, but they it hit a the tag on it that came back at stolen and so we get you know, we get out on the main street where the camera was to see if we can locate, and before we see the U Haul, he's already speeding seventy miles an hour down at thirty mile an hour street, you know, And we get behind him. He takes off and we take up all the way down back roads and swerve and everywhere, and he's he's the driver for the U haul was deaf, only hired for driving because this man knew how to drive. He was swerving cars, drifting ditches. It's it's insane how good of a driver he was. So we get up, we get on a highway four twelve heading toward Arkansas. And before so this makes the story very short. The highway patrol that was setting on four to twelve there, the call came out as a white van. We're looking, they're chasing a white van and just so having our unit was a white SUV. So highway patrol spiked our car instead of the U Haul and took us off of it. But it ended up in Arkansas. They got the guy and inside it they had a bunch of firearms, they had Maltov cocktails. Everything inside of this U all weapons.
Speaker 1: I always thinking about that. When I get it in a U haul, I'm like, well, what kind of crazy things happen in this U haul?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So where are you with flock cameras?
Speaker 1: Are they a beneficial tool to law enforcement or do you think people are warranted in their their dislike.
Speaker 6: So, a lot of the things we get from people is they think that we're spying on them, that they think we're just standing at the computer just watching people's tags and stuff. Though anybody can see a tag. You can drive down the road and look at someone's tag, but all it is I've caught many of people of stolen vehicles. That's the moment makes it most Like most thing I've ever did with the flock camera was it sends us an alert to our phones that says stolen vehicle, and we get the car back to the owner every time. That's where I stand with it. I think it's great. If I'm if my car stolen, I hope someone finds it. And that's just one of the tools that can be used to find a stolen vehicle. Now there's plenty of times of where you actually used it to find someone you know, even missing person or kidnapping. We can run that tag and see that that car has been through there at what time and when, so we can find someone whenever. Once have we ever used it where someone's speeding and it's taking a picture and we send them a tickets in the mill. That's not the way the flock cameras work. It's only alerts to tell us of a missing person, a kidnapping, like any kind of red alerts, and stolen vehicles.
Speaker 1: So you would consider them highly beneficial for you, guys, Are are not beneficial?
Speaker 6: Highly beneficial?
Speaker 2: Maybe one of the better tools that's come around in a while.
Speaker 6: Yes, because there's not many times you can go down the road and say that I know that's a stolen vehicle, which you don't. And then but the flock camera does because it was put in and too the computer that someone stole my car, here's my tag and they've showed us or missing persons or ten nat.
Speaker 1: Last thing I want to ask you, because I'm I'm just fascinated by this. You had a homeless guy chunk of deuce in your in your squad car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did it come about?
Speaker 6: Okay, so this guy he's laying under with one of the bridges.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you know, it's getting cold out here, Like you shouldn't be out here. Is there anywhere I can take you? Like, you can't be sleeping under a bridge it's freezing and you've got a fire going under a bridge. That's that's not that's not gonna work. So he's like, yeah, I can get a ride just the next town over if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: I was like sure.
Speaker 6: I was like, you know, get your stuff. He's like, yeah, just let me, uh let me get my crap, you know other word. I was like, okay, yeah, go ahead and get your stuff, and then I just throwing it back in my car. So he comes out. He's got a sleeping bag, you know, hanging from his hand. He's like, here's all my crap. I was like, okay, throw it. He's like, no, this is this is I have I crapped. I was like, what do you what? Okay, So I I did. I couldn't find a bathroom and my crapped in my sleeping bag. I said, okay, there's a dumpster. Throw that in there and somehow I'll get you another one. I said, okay, And he steps in my car and I'm driving on. I smell something real bad and I'm I rolled down my windows even though it's freezing cold that time. I was like, I'm not smelling this. He's like, man, I'm so sorry. He's like, I can't hold it. There's probably something wrong with my stomach. But I just crapped again. I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: I was so that whole time. I was driving all the way to the next town and I dropped him off and he went to this house and I'm sitting there and I have to clean all of this up because I have to take care of my unit. There's like it comes out of my pocket for my init But that that was a whole adventure of him just sitting there while I'm smelling this all the way and it's a it's probably a twenty minute drive.
Speaker 1: That is not something you think about, like, hey, I want to go into law enforcement, and you don't think about that somebody may be going to the bathroom and.
Speaker 6: Give a helping hand, yeah, and then getting crapped on for it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, it's been awesome talking do you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing those stories and be safe out there and uh, like I said, man, thanks for taking the time.
Speaker 2: All right, no problem, appreciate you. Aw Surrey Dream being anonymous. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back. Shows a couple.
Speaker 1: Of digs on a couple of things we've talked about before. They're saying that Press Hilton's gonna need surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that. What would you need surgery for?
Speaker 1: He cut like tendons or Yeah, if you had some pretty pretty deep cut and it looked like he had them all over, that's going to take some so one up. There's so many fake videos of him from his bed, but it was hard to tell which one was real.
Speaker 2: None of them were real.
Speaker 4: Well, I think some of them were real because he was hospitalized prior too. Yeah, yeah, but I'm talking about this, yeah, oh yeah, there's nothing. There's no video of him now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think when you're on a Baker Act, I don't think they'd just let you have your phone, right, I could be wrong. I think they'd give you a book.
Speaker 2: To read while you're laying there trying to heal.
Speaker 1: Well Baker act. Yeah, I mean, but you're also on a psy called so do you get TV sure or do they just medicating you? Stare out the window drooling I.
Speaker 4: Doubt it because I doubt that they would want him saying what people are saying about him, because he's all over media.
Speaker 2: Sure and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't think they would allow him him to risk seeing himself on television right.
Speaker 1: Now, right, but they could keep it on you know, the Animal Planet. Yeah, that's true, be on the Animal Planet.
Speaker 2: The Internet says you do.
Speaker 5: You generally get access to television in the common or day room of a Baker Act receiving facility. You will not have one in your individual room. So you're in the common area with all the other lunatics watching prices ride or whatever.
Speaker 2: And you guys talk and share stories. Maybe I would when.
Speaker 1: You're in for a Baker Act, do you make this statement, Oh, they're crazy, they deserve to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm not crazy there, sir. You were naked cutting yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure everybody there says they're not crazy. But I'm just saying, somebody's got to be killing the castle.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Who's the big lunatic around here? Right, who's the craziest one in this crazy.
Speaker 4: Crazier than me?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not saying that. I don't think it's the same as like when you go into prison. I don't think you have to establish a dominant a dominance of like, you're not crazy, I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show you crazy?
Speaker 4: Or I thought I was crazy, Boy, you're really crazy.
Speaker 2: That might make you feel a little bit better about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, stay away from you, right, And I'm sure there also is a little bit of like, you know, you can have my twinkie, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Did either of you see the Ariana Grande.
Speaker 2: Video or she had blood all over here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The day before I thought that was like a frek video or something. It was like a movie.
Speaker 4: No, it was a makeup line that she's promoting. But then I don't care. After the press Hilton video, she deleted all her social like she completely went off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I think people are just trying to draw a correlation there. I don't think they're connected at all. By the way, no one had to area on a Grande on their Bingo card for the show today. The other thing is the powerball no one wants. So it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Over nine hundred million, sweet? Sure? Sure, so you cannot buy a ticket, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I can forget to buy a ticket again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, nine hundred million dollars. Man, Yeah, I might drop an F bomb if I win on n Yeah, for real, probably a couple all of them.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say all of them.
Speaker 2: You're done here? Why the hell not? And another thing, sir, we're gonna find you one hundred million.
Speaker 5: So okay, I've got eight hundred more of those where that came from.
Speaker 4: To say it and then dump it?
Speaker 5: Uh huh no, No, why would I do that?
Speaker 2: Why would I go, hey, I'm gonna drop the F bomb and.
Speaker 1: Then dump it? Right, that's the whole Then you don't even know if I say it, if I do it. True, well, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come back.
Speaker 1: After the dump, and you guys can be like, oh no.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what happened to your home. You must have done it.
Speaker 2: I would for sure come to work the day immediately. Just keep up appearances. I think you got it for a couple.
Speaker 4: Of days, a couple of weeks. Probably get your affairs in order.
Speaker 2: Get my affairs in order. These guys can have all that crap in there. Get my what affairs? Do I have to get an order at my work? No?
Speaker 4: Not at work? Just with your attorney, with your with the money situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd be sick. I can get my affairs in order from a beach, for sure, with three drinks in your hand. You're not wrong, Like you would definitely need to line some things up, but those things would line.
Speaker 4: Up pretty pretty fast. And that's why you have a credit card, because.
Speaker 2: That stuff can get paid off real quick, real lazy. With nine hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't necessarily have to go to like, you know, Mexico or something. Just go get an airbnb on you know, on the coast for real.
Speaker 4: Nine and five million.
Speaker 2: Good thing, we got that five in there, cash value.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and ninety one point nine million.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's a good chuck a chase, so nice. For sure. I'll just take the point five. That's fine. But we've seen it. We've read many a story.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, right, It sounds like a great idea, but we've read plenty of stories that where lottery actually just makes things worse.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, And I think that's the scary part of it. Here.
Speaker 5: You think you got a maid, but it's just like right there, just off in the corner.
Speaker 4: You know I'm willing to take my chances.
Speaker 1: I mean, you say that, and I don't blame anybody for saying that, but to tear your family apart, right, and you can't go, oh, it wouldn't happen, because there's countless stories about happening.
Speaker 4: I mean, my family, trees and that big anymore.
Speaker 2: We're talking about your your family, family that live in your house.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would.
Speaker 1: Again, We've read plenty of stories where that happens.
Speaker 4: They'd be completely taken care of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they always want more, right and let's say you're not gonna let him have that basketball hoop on the backside of the farm, right right. There are plenty of stories. I just think that the amount of naive that people have with winning that much money, they think everything's automatically going to be great.
Speaker 5: No, no, you one could say everything's automatically going to be worse or at least a little more stressful.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: We there's that guy that was just in the store last week where a guy who since he's won the lawry, you've got to rest like the seventeenth time or something, Yeah, because he was a problem before, right, right, you don't just change now, so you'd have to stay the status, not let the money influence. But who ain't moving for really? Yeah, who ain't quitting a job at three hundred and ninety five million dollars.
Speaker 2: I was just looking.
Speaker 5: I was like, I wonder if there's castles for sale in the world. There are, sure, and you know, like this one, here's one hundred and one point twenty five minutes. Okay, I'm will buy myself a castle on a coast somewhere and just hole up.
Speaker 2: In the tower, you know, like quasi moto or something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know you do that already, yes, I know, but I'll be in a castle somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to be in a castle until they have to figure out how to heat it, right, or they want to put out or they want to put an outlet over here right right?
Speaker 2: This thing got cable, right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like the airflow here? Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That'll be seven hundred million dollars. Damn it. Yeah, it was all my weddings.
Speaker 1: We can absolutely put an AC window AC unit into this, you know turn of the century stone.
Speaker 2: Sure, man, there was a speckle around it.
Speaker 1: There was a show where they were like buying castles, like if they were looking for a castle to move into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were. They went and toward like three different.
Speaker 1: Ones and they all were dark and dingy and gross.
Speaker 5: But the movies make it look like castle living so cool. It is cool because you don't have any heats. It's so drafting. Yeah, ain't nobody walking around with no shoes on? Right, you ain't getting.
Speaker 2: Out of the shower. Think of that again. There's no shower.
Speaker 5: Oh you got a public plathhouse man you live. Everybody just comes in and bathe together in the giant pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the maidens ain't coming to do the washing, you know. Yeah, castle would feel like a fun thing to waste money.
Speaker 2: You got a hundred million dollars, Why they'll not.
Speaker 1: It might be fun to just give somebody a castle, like I'm buying you house. Oh great, a castle in Scotland. This is not Scotland. It's got to be some like really remote place you don't want to live, okay, like Romania or something. There's another show where they like refurbish homes and but they do like super remote. So like he bought this super remote on an island. You got to boat your materials to you. Oh boy, yeah, and he's like so excited. Nobody's lived in this house since like the eighties and there's stuff everywhere. It's been trashed, right, and you're like this sounds awesome. And then yeah, Reality night one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then if you forget something and you have.
Speaker 2: To there's no forgetting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just don't get it exactly, there's no Hey, I need another nail, right, I didn't get I need one more two by four.
Speaker 5: Well that would will be at your doorstep, but six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that show Building Off the Grid when they build up in a remote area and its snows and they're like, we gotta get it down before the snow bits that in a snow that is a climate ecosystem change, right right, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back Forrty Lindsay.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbin. Happy thirty second porn star birthday to miss Abby Marie. Watch her sexual acrobatics in Feeling the Magic wand Sex Cures Everything and a threesome Fantasies Fulfilled eleven. She's got Fearless tattooed on her left hip.
Speaker 2: Good morning can Pee, Well, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 5: Jeene Simmons and his million dollar four and a half inch tongue. Some say it's seven. It's going to be at the Cove inside River Spiracino, September tenth. Do you want to go for free? We'll just look on that contestab right there on the free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Choice of this to do now is Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Jeff, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Jeff's here to answer your question you have that it has to do with family law, custody, guardianship, name changes, things like that. We were talking earlier, Jeff about if you were in a coma and how long would you want your family to wait, and we brought up how important a medical directive is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, and you know it's it's one of those things that if you want your witch wishes respected and done, then you know medical directive and we can help you draft those actually, and they're a good thing to have. I mean, it's it's one of those things. If you don't and a huge medical decision has to be made sometimes then it gets left to the hospital doctors and owners or not owners, but staff and things like that, and the board and committees and things like that. And you don't want your life being left with those guys no offense doctors, but I mean my wife's one, so you know, I can't you get keep too mad.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 8: If you want to have control of what goes on with you and your body and what your wish which is respected and done, then that's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's a good thing to have. Now everybody has them.
Speaker 1: Though, No, it's just one of the things that you guys do at Hensley Associates and that he can answer questions about here this morning on the show eight through three, four six, oh kmod or you can text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. This one says Jeff Finsley. I'm about to initiate a divorce with my wife. She knows I want one of our kids. She knows I want one out kids now anyway, we have reached the point of no return. My kids choose to stay with her, and after all the trauma in our marriage, I'm done fighting for it all. I don't want to put my kids or myself through any more drama or chaos. I'm not, by any means giving up on my kids, but I don't want to continue to the hurt anyone. I pay for the house and car and everything she has as well as my kids. I'm going to walk away myself and give her everything. I'm going to fight for my half of custody, a job, but not enough to be able to pay for everything yourself. I'm concerned that even though I'm the one walking away and paying for everything, will the judge still make me pay child support?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean, it's one of those things that what you're paying for all the house and all that stuff, and if you want to continue to do that, that's fine, but that would be considered alimony or property in lieu of alimony. Child support is something that well, let me back up. Let's look at it two ways. If you've got let's say there are state services being involved in other words, things such as sooner Care tan if Wick, things like that. Okay, so more than likely if that's the case, you will be paying child support. Why because there's money that is owed to the state for sooner care. Sooner care is not free. Okay, let's just kind of make sure everyone understands it. Everyone thinks, well, it's free insurance.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. A.
Speaker 8: The taxpayers play for it, and B those who are ordered to pay child support typically have a certain amount of that money that goes to the state to cover the sooner care cost of their kids to on it.
Speaker 3: So it is not free. But with that being said, you know, if you've got that, then yes, you.
Speaker 8: Probably will have to pay child support because there's money out to the state. But on the flip side, if it's not let's say you don't say you've got private insurance, okay, and you don't have the state involved. Can you all make an agreement to not pay child support?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Does every judge out there support that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: A lot of people get the attitude, well, we came.
Speaker 8: To an agreement, and you know this is what we want. The judgement tell us what we can and can't do.
Speaker 3: Well wrong.
Speaker 8: First of all, the division has to be equitable. And second of all, there are judges that say, look, I don't care what you agree to, you will be paying child support. You have to pay child support because kids cost right, So that that's it really kind of depends. I mean some judges depends on the county, including Tulsa. We've got some that are okay with it some that aren't, and so it's one of those things that it really depends on who you draw as a judge and in what county. But with that being said, it's one of those things that will you typically, yeah, more than likely. I mean, alimony and child support are two completely separate issues and always have been. So if you want to continue to pay all those things and be nice and blah blah blah, great, wonderful, But understand there may be a child support component that you do have to.
Speaker 1: Pay if them walking away, does that change anything? Being the first to walk.
Speaker 3: Away doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: I mean a lot of people think, oh, well, you're gonna get a one up because I'm the one that filed first.
Speaker 3: No, that's an urban legend.
Speaker 8: That just means you're the person willing to pay the filing fee.
Speaker 3: So you don't get a one.
Speaker 8: Up with the judge just because you were the petitioner of the person that file.
Speaker 3: That's not true in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Or look like you don't care or any of those others.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, at the end of the day, the judge doesn't care why you left or why you guys split up.
Speaker 3: That's not what the judge is there for.
Speaker 8: The judge is there to make sure everything is split equitably and that the children are taking.
Speaker 3: Care of That's what they're there for.
Speaker 8: They don't care why you two broke up. That's not relevant to a divorce case to a judge.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley from Hensley Associates is in the studio to answer your questions about family law. Can be anything like an adoption or a guardianship, or divorce, or custody or change a custody or any of those things. I have to do with family law eight through three, four six, oh KMOD email show at kmod dot com or text bmmss and whatever that question is to the phone number eight two, nine, four or five that says my son graduates next May? How soon should I look into getting it modified to have him removed so I'm not paying longer than I need to. He lives with his mom in Kansas and the support order is out of Kansas.
Speaker 2: My daughter graduates the year after that.
Speaker 8: Okay, So first of all, you're gonna define an turning Kansas. They can modify it, okay. But with that being said, I always tell people to give me a call about March before they graduate simply because that way we can get the paperwork file and by the time it's done, it'll be about the time that they graduate, and then you're not paying into the summer and beyond. So it's always good to get that done earlier rather than later. But since again, since his person's in Kansas, or I used to say, the child's in Kansas and the order is out of Kansas, you're gonna have to get somebody from Kansas to modify it because I don't have any attorneys that are a licensed in Kansas.
Speaker 1: Does the order get post like predated so in the future are post dated or does it you have to wait for them to graduate.
Speaker 2: Then the everything kind of rolls through.
Speaker 3: Well, I've done it, I've seen it. I've done it both ways, and I've seen it done both ways.
Speaker 8: And it's one of those things that he's preached agreement that says as of this date, once they graduate, they you know, child support is hereby terminated. You can do it that way, or there are judges that will say, well, let's wait and make sure that they actually graduate and don't have any you know, time through the summer for summer school and things like that, and so you would enter the order then, but I've seen it done both ways.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley from Insley the Associates is in the studio. If you have a question about family law, divorce or custody or things like that, now's the time to ask the question. Eight three three four six, oh kmod is the phone number or text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight to nine four five. My son came home from his dad's last night and told me his dad has a new girlfriend who screamed at him and through something he seven. My ex has him again this Thursday, per our agreement. I do not feel safe sending him. What are my options? We get this one a.
Speaker 3: Lot, we do. And you know that what's always the first thing I say? Have you talked to him about it yet?
Speaker 8: I mean, seriously, number one, if you've got something like this, and understand it's a seven year old, okay, and understand I have a seven year old, Okay, So when I say these next few words, it's because I know what I'm talking about. I have one this age, Okay. I love my seven year old to death, But you know, does he fudge things up every now and then to be cute or whatever. Yes, I mean, did something really get thrown? Talk to the guy, call the other parent of to say, look heard you got a new girlfriend. Fine, whatever, but I heard that she screamed at our at our seven year old and that she threw something at at our seven year old?
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 8: Find out what's going on. Communication is always the first step. All right, for some reason you can't communicate, Let's get a parenting cord or put in place so you guys can learn to communicate or do with these kind.
Speaker 3: Of the of these issues.
Speaker 8: Okay, screaming at a kid and potentially throwing something, assuming that you actually have truth, is not enough to get an emergency custody.
Speaker 3: It's not enough to not send them over. Okay, was the.
Speaker 8: Child bruised, bloodied, cut, neglected, beaten? No, you don't have any of those things that would rise to the level of you know, immediate irreparable harm. Okay, step point, just call the other side and say, look, this is what our kids saying.
Speaker 3: Is it true? And if so, what happened?
Speaker 8: What's going on? You know, that's always the first step. So, I mean, whoever this is, I feel your pain. I understand where you're at. I understand your concern, But can you call and talk to him first and then find out what's going on and if it's I mean, if she threw a plate at.
Speaker 3: His head, Okay, fine, let's talk.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about I noticed a suspension of visitation or something. But you know, was it a teddy bear playfully thrown at the kid or something? Get the facts. We have to have facts before we can go filing stuff.
Speaker 1: Can you decide not to let your child go to the other party's house?
Speaker 3: Can you? You can? Is it a good idea without facts?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I mean it's one of those things that if you don't have facts, all right, and you start withholding visitation, now you're in contempt of court because you're not allowing visitation to happen the way it's supposed to under the order. Now again, if you have a good reason to suspend visitation because you believe the child's in some sort of harm's way, again, screaming does not rise to the level of harms way being cussed at does not rise to the level of harms way. Throwing something? What was it? What are the circumstances? We can't just file something without facts. Okay, you have options, But again, get the facts. That's always what we have to have for.
Speaker 1: It, and you have to fall through with it too, Right, You can't just keep them out away and then not file a change of custody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I get, because again you're in violation of the order, which means you're in willful contempt for failing to allow the child to go over. Even though your intentions may be good, you're withholding them without any real facts. I mean, we have things that we can file if the child is truly in danger, such as notice the suspension of visitations and contempt citations and all sorts of you know, emergency custodies, things like that. We have options, but they have to be based on fact, not just on what a seven year old says.
Speaker 3: Without you talking to the other side.
Speaker 1: A through three four six oh kmo D Anthony called he's got a question, Anthony, go ahead, what's your question for?
Speaker 2: Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jeff, so got a pretty nasty divorce going on here in toss with the custody. I became disabled in twenty twenty four fighting for custody and to get approved for SSI with the court. The soon to be expouse has stoled over twenty nine motions. I had an attorney and needs yet to do anything. Can't she's supposed to, you know, cover my insurance. What she does, she's changed my out of pocket costs or I can no longer get my treatment for my progressive multiple scrosses. But I can't do any of my treatments. So every motion I've I've filed and he was able to get in front of the judge has been been fought with more you know, false allegations and without any proof. What does one do when he can't get any assistance to mitigate this type of litigation abuse from her attorney?
Speaker 8: Well, let me let me ask a few things. Uh, First of all, so what are the twenty nine motions about? I mean, are they about visitation or what?
Speaker 7: What means we'll take We'll take We'll take five of them away. Because the initial filing she filed first, Okay, so the the emotion she filed you know, is just spending visitations with no evidence to support to suspend visitations. So we've we managed to get through that, you know, DHS supervisor reports you know, cleared all that stuff, and so her attorney will re I guess reword it or manipulate a conversation we have. So there's a protective order in play states. You know, we can do basketball games, practices, school events, things like that fit apart, nonetheless, So the last interaction we had, my daughter had cheerleading. I'm allowed to be there.
Speaker 2: I'd go there.
Speaker 7: She blocked my car in and made a big stint, then called the police. The police then you know, said no harm, no foul, you're here to be here. Get your own protective order. She's she's violated her own seven times, you know, by showing up to you know, present to me, making it very uncomfortable for the situation where I was just you know, no conflict, just leave type of situation. So I put in several motions, try to enforce visitations. I missed several visits. I can't get my dog her to call. Now she's stating that daughter's in fear of me, because whatever, hold your kid? He's nine nine?
Speaker 3: And is there a guardian enlightenment in this case?
Speaker 7: There is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And what's the guardian enlightenment?
Speaker 7: So she's done a like an initial investigation, and she found that just in her report that there needs to be like some kind of reconciliation therapy, but there is no final report put in place. Once that came out, her ex spouse and dick spouse put in four motions, you know, joint motions with the jail recommending this. I've agreed to the you know, the therapy on request that she paid the therapy report, or we can split them.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 8: So, you've got a lot, You've got a lot going on, and I don't know that we have time on the on the air to do all of it. But give your name or number to gimpee and I will make sure that my attorneys calls you this morning, later this morning, okay, because you've got a lot going on, and you it sounds like you've got options, but to parse through them. I think we'd want to read the motions and kind of go through things with you piece by piece, and we just don't have time for that on the.
Speaker 3: Air right now.
Speaker 8: So if you'll give your name, people will have one of my two attorneys give you a call this morning.
Speaker 3: Guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hang on the line. What should you do if somebody who has a protective order on you blocks you in.
Speaker 2: You know, besides the obvious, which is contact law enforcement.
Speaker 8: Well, besides that, I mean, the other thing if this person is really and understand, when you file a protective order against somebody, you can't technically quote violate your own protective orders.
Speaker 3: That's not what it's called.
Speaker 8: But it definitely goes to emotion to dismiss because it proves that you don't have any fear of the individual that you're claiming to have fear of. And so one of the things I probably would have would try to do is to file a motion to dismiss the PO because obviously she's not afraid of him in any way, shape or form, and she's just wanting to call cause trouble. But I mean, the main thing is she blocks you in or whoever blocks you in, and they've got a PO against you, You call the cops and you don't engage the other side because if you do, then it looks like a violation as opposed to them being the ones to cause the problem. So you know, you might want to record it on video. Everybody's got a you know, their own TV studio now on their phone, so you know video it. Call the cops, don't engage, and wait for the cops to you know, show up and tell her to buzz off.
Speaker 1: Jeff Heinsley from Hensley and Associates is with us. You got a question, get it over to us. Show at kmod dot com, text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five like this one. My sixteen year old nephew lives with me. I don't have custody of him or anything like that. Is there any help or support I can get for taking care of him?
Speaker 8: Well, only if you get a guardianship. My question would be is why is this six year living with you? And if it's because mom or dad is unfit in some way or you know, what's the reason behind it. But you really need a guardianship if you want to have some sort of support, because in a guardianship situation, the court can order the mom and the dad both to pay child support to you for the care of your sixteen year old nephew, so Ernie or what it was. So guardianship's the way to go on this absolutely, And if they're living with you, you need to have bare minimum howe of attorney simply so you can make a few you know, do some things for them, like take them to the doctor or whatever may be. But if you're wanting support, guardianships the way to go. So it gives a call, we can help with.
Speaker 2: That, all right.
Speaker 1: Jeff Heinsley from Hensley Associates is available to help you. And if you have kind of a complicated case or you just didn't want to ask your question on the air, you can call him and mention Kmod and get a free consultation with him for about fifteen minutes or so. Nine one eight three nine eight five six nine two for hinsleyan Associates nine one eight three nine eight five six nine two for Hinsley Associates, Mitch Kmod get that free consultation over the phone. And if you find yourself in a situation in other areas of law enforcement, Jeff and the folks at hinsleyand Associates can help with that as well.
Speaker 8: Sure, if you've got other areas of law you need help with and give us a call. We've got an attorney Leah up in Pasca who does fantastic job at everything else in addition to family law. So if you've got a criminal case, something as mundane as a speeding ticket or dui, all the way up to murder and everything in between.
Speaker 3: Please give Lea a call.
Speaker 8: If you've got a will or that needs to be drafted, or a trust, or you've got someone who's recently passed away and now.
Speaker 3: The estate has to be probated.
Speaker 8: If you need a contract issue, if you've got land you're wanting to sell and need help with the contract, and that any literally anything in addition to family law. Give Lea a call at our office in Pahusca. It is the Shoemak Law Firm.
Speaker 3: That's the name.
Speaker 8: We just didn't change it from the attorney that had it who we bought the practice from. If you don't remember Shoemake and Leah, just give us a call in Tulsa. We will transfer you up to Leah and she will get you taken care of.
Speaker 1: Nine nine five six nine two for Hensley Associates. We're going to take a break and we'll be back. Jeff, have a great day, Hey you too, We'll be back.
Speaker 2: My wife and I had a date night this weekend. It was awesome, had a good time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Some people day nights they go to arcades, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've always had a good time in an arcade. I actually enjoy them.
Speaker 2: I missed them. I think they were a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Now you can just have the arcade in your house, right, but you know, them all lined up and playing a game and trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I just I like arcade games. Well.
Speaker 1: A former NFL player, Stedman Bailey really likes them so much in fact, that he was there with this lady and they decided to have sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the arcade. Apparently.
Speaker 1: By the way, he was an NFL player in twenty thirteen, so it wasn't like recently. He was with the Saint Louis Rams if that tells you anything. In his whole career of three years, he scored a total love two touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he.
Speaker 5: Played for the NFL. Yeah, I know, so he gets to say I'm a former NFL.
Speaker 1: So they were busted getting it on for all to see in a bowling and arcade establishment is the way it's written up. After taking a peak at security footage, cops say that the woman could be seen at the bar, leaned over at the waist with him behind her, and he wasn't showing her how to snap a football, according to this report, and he later admitted to police they had had multiple shots and that their pants were indeed down, but denied that no intercourse took place. Go to the car, yeah, real, Go in a bathroom, yes, find an unlocked closet, like a janitor closet. I was like, ew, mops leaned up against the wall, bleach. Yeah, combination of cleaning products and milled. Yeah, and sadness really sets the mood, doesn't it. Yeah, that's why when people are like, I had sex in the in a bar bathroom, like ew, right, If I was gonna have sex in a establishment's bathroom, it's gonna be like Flemings, Yeah, Mahogany, like a really nice one, BUCkies whatever, not a Bucki's though. They do have very private stalls, they do, and they haven't intended in there.
Speaker 2: So there's so many people around.
Speaker 1: Pardon me, sir, excuse us, there's a minute waiting for you. But to do it at an arcade and just get that hammered?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, how many shots? Because he said he just said he took they took some shots. Yeah, so I'm trying to figure out how many how many shots does it take to get naked in an arcade?
Speaker 2: Well? Wow? Well, well owl guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a misleading question because we don't know how much they were drinking before that, right, right, right, you don't know how much was already going.
Speaker 5: They didn't walk in their sober or maybe they did, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but still just be like drop trout right there in the arcade.
Speaker 2: I mean you could easily say, oh, that was tequila.
Speaker 1: No, man, I've had some pretty sweet, gnarly shots and gotten destroyed, oh.
Speaker 5: For sure, drinking like Long Island teas. Now that's cocktail, not.
Speaker 1: A shot, Purple hooter, man kool aid going in poison coming out right. It destroyed the worst hangovers I've ever had, sugar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it didn't cause you to have sex in an arcade Nope nope.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think because it made me had sex anywhere?
Speaker 2: Nope nope. No. Do you have a shot like that, lindsay no. If your husband was going to give you a shot to be like watch this, what would be the shot he would give you?
Speaker 4: Maybe lemon drop?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Is that your go to shot? That your happy shot?
Speaker 4: That? Yeah, lately that one is my go to or not a lot of bars carry it. I think GIMPI knows I like tequila rose. Not a lot of bars carry tequila rose. Everyone makes fun of it and they're like, oh, it looks like pep doo bisball.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's cream, right, Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: Different from someone that likes rum chata.
Speaker 2: It's a lot different because one's rum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's still cream.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still like creamy liqueur, and it's still going to give you one hell of a headache the next day.
Speaker 4: No, I can drink it on ice. I love it like just playing.
Speaker 2: Do you have a bottle of it home?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't love it that much?
Speaker 4: Then, no, I would. But we're trying to keep are well content in the house down. So why is that Kevin quit drinking? Uh in after the fourth of July. Oh, he's been on the wagon and he's been doing really good.
Speaker 1: So I, oh, the wagon sounds like you know, he's an alcoholic.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, doesn't it? I guess.
Speaker 1: So when you say someone's on the wagon, what do you automatically assume?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess, so they're an alcoholic. But he quit drinking. So I try to keep alcohol out of the house. I don't want to tempt him.
Speaker 1: Is he an alcoholic?
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't say so.
Speaker 2: No alcoholics go to meetings.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true. Yeah, alcoholics, not.
Speaker 1: All of them. Because usually if you're you're trying to limit the inventory of the home, it's because you don't want to tempt them, i e. Because they have a problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he thought he did, so he quit.
Speaker 2: Good for him, of course, good for him. I'm over here being dry. I can't even enjoy it. Are you do you hide alcohol in the house?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, you hide food. So I know it's a fair question for me to ask.
Speaker 4: We have we have a so called beer fridge outside, and I just keep my seltzers outside in that fridge. He doesn't go out there.
Speaker 2: Way I'm going outside exactly.
Speaker 4: It's true to him.
Speaker 2: Does he drink seltzers?
Speaker 4: He used to once in a while. He doesn't prefer them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's your go to shot, GIMPI, if you're going to get naked in an arcade? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's probably gonna be tequila, yeah, or or whiskey. Those are my just to go to liquors anyway. Yeah, jaeger Man, Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's the ones makes pants come down.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it makes the pants come down. I'm just saying that it's gonna be the one that we line those up like, ohboy.
Speaker 2: You know you're in for an interesting evening.
Speaker 4: Line them up.
Speaker 2: How many I've done, like five or six in a night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has been decades.
Speaker 2: That's a young man's game right there.
Speaker 1: In the beginning days of patio parties, those things flew around like whatever would fly around a lot. Oh, I mean a lot. I'm surprised we weren't sponsored by them, right, it flew around so much. Probably it would not be uncommon to get a bucket and a round of shots every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, multiple times through the night, just coming out with a whole trade full of them. Yeah. Yeah. Any of my crazy stories involve Jaeger.
Speaker 4: I was. I used to drink Yeger, like at the bar. I'd probably be good for maybe one or two shots of Yaeger and then it's.
Speaker 1: Enough shaken with ice so you get thettle ice crystals in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boma with some red bull.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 2: Away, Yeah, pussy's come on.
Speaker 4: No red bull and anything.
Speaker 1: Usually the person with the backer is the pussy dropping it in there.
Speaker 2: You're not a backer.
Speaker 1: It's exactly what it is at that point, because you can't take the camp because I do need one tequila. I don't pineapple juice all day, but if you mix it with something, you're now having a cocktail, right right?
Speaker 2: That or Jamison? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well you're out over the weekend and buddy Mine's like, he's like, you want to do shots?
Speaker 2: Oh my yeah sure, why not? What do you want? Tequila? Always it's always gonna be tequila. I'll have a shot of Rumpel please, Yeah you will Rumpel really? I like the taste. Huh, said no one? Do you also have that weird red toothpaste?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right then? I looked at you. Oh, I don't anything triple digits anymore. I'm out. I don't need anything hunter Proof or No.
Speaker 1: You'll get there on your own, right. I love that you're like, no, geez, but you'll just work your way to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get there, but I don't want to get there, like right now, give me a little bit of time. Yeah, curfew.
Speaker 1: Now, we we have a good friend can be that goes out and she's notorious, like she'll buy you a shot and you're like, yeah, and then but you then you keep drinking and then she's like you want to shot and you're like yeah, and then you keep drinking. Meanwhile you're like okay, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, what's wrong with you? Like, I'm having the same amount.
Speaker 1: You are, but you don't realize that's all she's having.
Speaker 5: Right, we're drinking beers on top of that or whatever the case.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and she's like, would you do.
Speaker 1: You're having a good time, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah. I've never had a shot where I've wanted to have sex in an arcade.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Typically it's a place where children hang out, so it's kind of a golden rule.
Speaker 5: Half now, behind a dumpster in the alley, that's a different story.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're gonna take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 1: The Big Med Morning Show returns next