Speaker 1: Oh, let's all sing his song for Jim Acosta. So Jim is out at CNN, and Chuck Todd or his Russia Umbal used to call him, and God rest of the maha f Chuck Tod is out at NBC. A changing of the guards is the cliche. What's really going on? Well, I don't know. I think the mockingbird media is going to do the thing where they shuffle the sharedes around and maybe that's going to work, but they're certainly not going to become introspective and start to examine why they have the bias they do. And it's not just bias any longer. It's participation, it's election rigging. They're not going to go there because the pain of understanding what they become would be too much for these guys. And look, that's a heart process. You see people who live in addiction, they live in sin. They know this, So what do they start to do. I don't know about you, but when I'm in a state of rebellion against God, I don't read the Bible because I know what's there, exactly what's there. It's like when a kid is rebelling against the parents. They sometimes don't want to be around the parents, right, because they know what's there. If the Mockingbird Media's executives and so called journalists actually started to look within, they know it's there. They could go way back to the day where they first became journalists or wanted to and they can remember what that felt like to want to speak truth to power and to bring light to things. We'll talk about that and some of the symptoms that go with this, including how the Mockingbird Media is treating Tulsi Gabbard as her confirmation hearings went on and they still, as were recording this, have not decided to confirm her. We'll talk about this with the help of Bulwark Capital Management. Though you'reisgrated dot com and only through the great permission of God Olmighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman shows disapproved by big pharma technocrats and Tyrene Sabran Where from the high mountains of Free America, here's the Emerald City exile, Todd to Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall left. You know. When it worked in and around hollywoods I had the opportunity to meet with some people who had left that lifestyle, and I had some opportunities to meet people who are never going to leave that lifestyle. And one gentleman I talked to who then started a tech startup and he was working with film companies and film soits it's just the contacts he had. And he relocated up to Washington State. He lived up in Bambridge Islands, and he had plenty of money. He just worked in that world because it was his craft, it's what he enjoyed. But he moved to Bainbridge for family reasons. And he told me this story of going home to his home above Hollywood, up in the hills, and he was on the phone with his wife who was upset because their daughter had become suicidal, when his phone rang the other line and it was his girlfriend who was upset that her son had become suicidal. So he's trading back and forth between the calls because two very emotionally upset women, same circumstance, and he had to apply all this brain effort to make sure he was addressing the right woman and listening in the right way, am my boyfriend or husband? And as he drove up the hills, he's in between these conversations and it's oh, I have to and his wife, I cannot believe you're taking a business call. His girlfriend saying, I cannot believe you're taking a business call. And in this mindset he is completely distracted, pulls into his driveway and crashes into one of his nice sports cars with his other sports car, and that's when it hit him. I mean, I've got this incredible mansion, I've got three other cars. I've just crashed two of them and it doesn't really matter. I've just go buy more. And this is what I am. So his wife was there because she heard the car crash. He ended the call with a girlfriends ended the call with a wife, walked into this home with all this beautiful artwork and beautiful furniture, beautiful view, beautiful wife, beautiful family physically, and everything was utterly broken. That was it. They moved, got out of the film business, proper, started this tech startup helping people make films, move to Bainbridge Island and pursued a life of being a family man, and God bless him. It worked, and the tech startup did well and eventually ended up selling it and went and started something else, but never went back. To living in Hollywood. Likewise, I've seen people who can't get out of the life because of the money and the fame and the drugs and the sex, and so they will not allow themselves these moments becoming introspective. What am I now? I don't know Jim Acosta's soul. God knows his soul. I've ever met Jim Acosta. I just observed circumstances. And I observe a circumstance of a guy who quit on the air and what he said compared to what he did, and the comparison is vital. It is dramatic, side by side. It shows Jim Acosta saying one thing and doing another. You could say that hypocrisy, and it is, but it's something else. It's a complete and utter lack of self awareness. So here's what Acosta said as he quit CNN, and.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to end today's show by thanking all of the wonderful people who work behind the scenes at this network. You may have seen some reports about me and the show, and after giving all of this some careful consideration and weighing an alternative time slot seeing an offered me, I've decided to move on. I am grateful to CNN for the nearly eighteen years I've spent here doing the news. People often ask me if the highlight of my career at CNN was at the White House covering Donald Trump. Actually, no, that moment came here when I covered four President of Barack Obama's trip to Cuba in twenty sixteen and had the chance to question the dictator there, Raoul Castro, about the island's political prisoners. As the son of a Cuban refugee, I took home this lesson it is never a good time to bow down to a tyrant. I've always believed it's the job of the press to hold power to account. I've always tried to do that here at CNN, and I plan on going doing all of that in the future. One final message, don't give into the lies. Don't give into the fear. Hold on to the truth and to hope. Even if you have to get out your phone, record that message. I will not give into the lies. I will not give into the fear. Post it on your social media so people can hear from you too. I'll have more to say about my plans in the coming days, but until then, I want to thank all of you for tuning in. Has been an honor to be welcomed into your home for all these years. That's the news reporting from Washington.
Speaker 1: I'm Jim Acosta, So you can see if you're watching the video, the Jim is reading that. And incidentally, in his defense, when personalities are given the opportunity to do say goodbye, sometimes it has to pass legal muster what goes on the teleprompter. Secondly, he doesn't speak with that teleprompters because he's not good at it, you know, and I know the history of CNN and lies, but there's one piece in particular, and it goes to the big picture of the media, but also the bigger picture of the spiritual division in our country and the spiritual blindness of people who cannot possibly see what's gone on for the past four years, but are so alarmed about what they think is going to happen or what's happening now. So I'll share with you at Jimmy accost a moment and it's not that long ago. And let's do a comparison. I've been doing a comparison of when I am really feeling old, and it's not very common for me to feel old because it takes so much effort to work out and stay healthy and to eat right, and frankly, to be utterly geeked on caffeine. It's hard to feel old when you're fifteen billion milligrams of caffeine in the morning. But I'll tell you something that I've noticed is if I do not pay attention to signal like soreness in my limbs, like inflammation, like cognitive decline, it'll catch up on me. And for me, it's really inflammation. And if I get off the path of using my protocol for this, which is native path krill, it all builds up. So my wife the other day, man, I hope I'm not getting arthritis. And I was saying that because my hand just was locked up. I hope I'm not getting arthritis. And then I thought, wait a minute. I went to the bathroom counter where I keep my supplements, said, okay, you know what, I have not been taking Native pathcrill. I go back to this and that information is gone.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This is a special form of omega threes. It comes from a nutrient that is basically a supernutrient, and this is seventy three miles off the Antarctic coast. These krill are these crustaceans, and the omega threes that they provide are so incredibly profoundly powerful that it replaces iberprofen. I don't have iboprofile in my house. I didn't know this. I had no idea that hyberprofen actually causes inflammation because it destroys your gutlining. If you are eating iyberprofen for pain and for information, you are causing pain and inflammation. So nativepathcrill you can get at get Krill. That's get krill k r I l L dot com. You get a bottle for a special offer of Native Path It's arcticcrill for as low as nineteen dollars a bottle. This can help you minimize foot swelling, reduce joint pain, slow aging, quick in your thinking. It's good for the systemic and central nervous system, and it encourages long term heart health. For me, it's all about being able to go out the next day and go as hard as they possibly can. That's why I use Native pathcrill. So boost your health with Native Path and Arcticcrill. Visit getkrill dot com slash tod today and see what deals your wedding for you. That's getkrill dot com slash tod so Jim Acosta says, don't give into the lies. Not not necessarily saying he's lying here. What I am saying is, if you do a side by side comparison of his treatment of his stepping down, never bad time to give it or never good time to give him the tyrants. Look at how he treats the last four years of our combined lives. As he's saying goodbye to the figureheads who gave his goodbye address, sitting on a pillow with an emergency box of Kleenex next to him and warning us that, hey, Donald Trump might start censoring Americans or not censoring them enough.
Speaker 3: Thank you all for joining me this morning. I want to take a moment to talk about something President Biden said during his farewell address. He warned the free press is crumbling in this country. I would add that's only if we, the people, let that happen. Journalists exist to seek the truth, to tell people's stories, to lift up voices that may not be heard otherwise.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So CNN that participated in a hoax in a Syrian prison where they were taking out someone who was actually one of the torturers, pretending he was a prisoner, when anybody who had the slightest bit of skepticism watching the video could say, wow, he's got awfully well iron clothes for someone who's been laying in a prison in a hole in the ground for the past year. His hair looks really good, his teeth are super white. He looks very clean. They filmed a hoax, and they passed it off as rescuing a man. He knows this. This was recorded after that was discovered. He knows about the lawsuits. He knows about the defamation cases. He knows all of this. He knows that he participated in pretending that Joe Biden wasn't cognitively declined. He knows this. I would hope that his soul would say stop stop. If you look back at some of the biggest mistakes in your life, you probably heard the Holy Spirit saying don't. And if you look back at some of the times where the Holy Spirit wouldn't let you, and you do the math man was I saved? Jim Acosta cannot get there, and he continues rhapsodically thanking the figurehead a man he knows was never really running things.
Speaker 3: To shine a light on injustice and to hold the powerful accountable. We are not the enemy of the people. We are the defenders of the people. Walter Cronkite once said freedom of the press is not just important to democracy, it is democracy.
Speaker 1: Press freedom is central to keeping a republican place. If you do not use your freedom, you're not really a free press. We can go to every significant story from stay home, stay safe, to wear your masks, to put the needle in its skin if it wants to eat again, to safest most secure election into history, to Joe Biden at the least bit cognity decline to fiery but mostly peaceful protests as the cities burned down behind them, a literal CNN headline, fiery but mostly peaceful protests. We can go to the cheering of Black Lives Matter incorporated at Antifa, which is just an idea in comparison to the most dangerous of dangerous days in the history of the world, January sixth, which was an armed insurrection against the government where they just about succeeded in seizing power because there were thousands and thousands of armed militia members who made it into the capital. We can compare that all and Jim Acosta, and more importantly, his colleagues can't see this or won't. They refuse to look inward. They refused to have that moment in the driveway. What have I become? Here's more from Acosta.
Speaker 3: I want to take him moment to show you something. A woman sent me this sign eight years ago. She carried it here at a march in Washington. She wrote on the back of the sign.
Speaker 1: So it says I'm here for Jim Acosta and free press on a pink sign blackout letters. Gosh, I wonder what the event was given the color of the sign.
Speaker 3: To me and the press here in DC, you have our support to Norah wherever you are. Right back at you, reporting from Washington.
Speaker 1: Jim Acosta's thanking the figurehead for lying, for pretending to be in charge, but he speaks truth to power. When there is such an observable difference between what people say and what people do, there's only really two or three things that you can conclude. They're unaware of how clear it is to us. They don't care that it's clear to us that they're aiming this at someone else. And that's where I think this lands. I think this goes back to the mockingbird media having made a decision that their role is not to bring light, it is not to tell truth. It is to control a certain portion of the population and what they believe. And I think that's super effective. We can't have consensus on something as simple as this. The Treasury of the United States should not give money to terrorist groups or groups that they know are fraudulent. And yet when Elon Musk's Department of Government Efficiency uncovers payments like that, Democrats leap into action to attack the Dogue people. When we find out that the government is spying on us illegally, they leap into action to defend the spies and the liars. When they discover that we're being censored, they leap in to defend the censors. So did CNN. The case of Tulsi Gabbard is really interesting to me because you know my concerns about Tulci. One of them is that she follows a cult leader. That concerns me. I think it should concern everybody. And she's a patriot, She's shown that time and again serving in combat. She's red pilled, I think. But what's so fascinating to me, is they go back to this thing with Putin. Now, Putin's a kleptocrat, kleptomaniac, He's stolen billions of dollars from the Russian people. He's a violent thug, just like Zelensky is a violent thug and a kleptocrat. It's a battle between two forces that are, in my judgment, completely taking their people for sources of blood, basically financial blood. But Putin can be right about things, Zelensky can be right about things. This constant drum beat of but you're repeating the Putin talk about what's constant. This is Senator Mark Kelly, and he's talking to Tulsi Gabbard during her confirmation hearings. My concern has to do with the.
Speaker 5: Tendency to repeat Russian and Syrian and even in some cases I think we'll get into in the closed Sessionanian information and to discount what comes from our intelligence community.
Speaker 6: Senator, every American deserves to know that people in our own government were providing support to our sworn enemy al Qaeda. That should not be acceptable by anyone.
Speaker 1: Thank Thank you, Senator Kelly Mus Gabbard. In conclusion, and we'll get back to more of that because it's an important exchange. We'll go back to that a couple clips from now. Because it's an important exchange. It's come out to the Department of Government Efficiency that USAID, which is an organization created through executive order. I think it was JFK who created it through executive order, has become a clearinghouse, a money laundering device to get monies into for instance, the Taliban, to help them produce drugs in Afghanistan, to help them grow poppies which become heroin, which Barack Hussein Obama allowed, literally stopped arrests, indictments ready to go seizing the people who are doing this in coordination with the Mexico based drug cartels, stopped arrests. Your money paid for that. We're finding out that USAID gave more money to the ridiculous pro crime District's attorneys than George Soros gave. They simply laundered it through USAID. That's not a putent talking point, except it's a putent talking point. Putin knows what he's doing when he takes something truthful about our country and starts talking it up. When you can look at the data, you can see the dollar flows, you can look at the documents. They're not in question. You can say, oh, it's a Putin talking point, right, because Putin's saying, here's a broken Figuter society, and I'm going to bug you about it. It's like a friend of yours who makes fun of you for being fat. Right, Hey, jobs, true, you're fat, and it's hurtful to hear it from friends. Putin's not our friends, but he can be right about things. The case of Edward Snowden placed into this. You heard Jimmy Acosta say about telling truth to power. Their job is to find it and to tell it. Really, the case of Snowden is complicated, but it's also pretty simple. He's a whistleblower. He found out that the government was illegally spying on us. And this was so long ago, far far far early compared to what they can do to us now and what they were doing. He took the documents, he took the code, he downloaded it all. He provided it to Glenn Greenwold. Glenn Greenwald had been reporting on the intelligence services four years. Who was he going to take it to Congress? Congress who signed off on the FISA Court, which is a secret court, which has become corrupt. Is he going to pick what a John McCain. Who would he take it to other than someone like Greenwald? Yeah, he broke the law. Do you know what used to be illegal in Russia? Reporting crimes? It was illegal because crime had been eradicated. If he reported a crime, you could be put in a mental prison because you're crazy, because there's no crime. Snowden exposed a crime and then yes, he fled to Russia. Did you do that for Putin? I don't know. I know he's in Russia now and I'm pretty sure Putin's gotten stuff out of him. Michael Bennett Senator Bennett had a question for Tulci Gabbard, but he wasn't really that interested in letting her answer. I'll show you that in just a second. You should have a ton of questions right now about what way the economy is going to go under President Trump, because truly, if the Department of Government Efficiency is truly going to write size this economy. And I was looking at some of the matth Elon Musk has been saying, and he's looking at his analysis. We actually could balance the budget with some pretty radical cuts. But he sees showing what we're constantly told is is just in titlements and titlements and titlements. No, a lot of it really is fraud. Those cuts and those significant cuts in personnel that President Trump is communicating by showing people, hey, I might not be able to fire you, but I can demote you. I can move you to a city outside of Washington, DC. You're seeing these resignations at the top. You're seeing President Trump firing people at the top, and that's got people saying, oh, hit lurry. He's firing all the prosecutors. He's firing people who weaponize the law against him. And I would too, and so would you if you were going to go run an agency, do you really want to have people there who want to take you out? Nope. But if that's really the case that Elon Musk could write size our economy with these sort of cuts that aren't going to affect any core services, well god bless them. And I hope your retirement accounts set up to take advantage of that, because it might not be. And if it is set up, you are actively managed. I hope that you don't have people look at this and say, hey, it's all good sailing from here. Let's go all in on a safe economy because we don't know that. So my suggestion is you make sure that you balance risk management and active management or portfolios which can reduce risk and volatility and that nexus, that sweet spot. That's what Zach Abraham does. So find out if your retirement account is set up to take advantage of this potential earth shatteringly good victory in a Trump economy. Go ask for a free, no obligation consultation. Zach will talk with you in person, on video, on the phone, whatever you want. Just go to Know your Risk Radio dot com. That's Know Know your Risk Radio dot com. Orork Capital Managements and Investment Advisor representative Truck Financial LLC and sec Resident Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performance, isn't guaranteed future results Truck twenty five. That's one zero three. So this is Michael Bennett and he wants to take a situation where Edward Snowden and here's the complications. He Yes, stole information, Yes he hacked. Yes he did not have legal access to that. Yes he broke the rules of classification, just like Hillary Clinton. Just like Hillary Clinton did about four hundred times and faced no consequences that all happens. Hillary Clinton did it for power and money. Maybe Edward Snowden did it for money. Maybe he always wanted to move to Russia. Maybe Putin paid him for this. We don't have any proof of that, but we do know that he went to an honorable liberal journalist who told us about what our government was doing to us. Listen to and watch Michael Bennetts, Senator, and see if this guy seems emotionally balanced and looking at this from an intellectual perspective.
Speaker 7: Do you believe, as the chairman of this committee believes, as the vast majority of members of our intelligence agencies lead, that Edward Snowden was a trader to the United States of America.
Speaker 6: Senator of Confirmis, this is not.
Speaker 8: A moment social media. It's not a moment to propagate theories, conspiracy theories, or or or attax on journalism in the United States. This is when you need to answer the questions of the people whose votes you're asking for to be confirmed as the chief intelligence officer of this nation. As my colleague said, this is not about you. It's about the people that serve the intelligence agencies of the United States. Is Edward Snowden a trader to the United States of America?
Speaker 7: That is not a hard question.
Speaker 9: To answer when the stakes are this high, Senator, as someone who has yes or no, is Edward snowed In a trader to the United States of America?
Speaker 6: As someone who has to go on in combat, I understand how critical our national security TELCI.
Speaker 1: She'd have been better prepared to answer the question, and my answerment would have been something along these lines. Senator Bennett. If it's your contention that being a whistleblower showing that the federal government was illegally spying on Americans makes you a trader, then I would ask you what are the people who are legally spying on Americans? Sometimes a question is best answered with a question, And it's an interesting question. See if you go back to Jim Acosta and you go back to the beginning of the program and don't give into the lies. We're not spying on you, Yes you are. Oh no, this is just metadata. No, it's not oh no, no, no. We're looking at the phone calls of people overseas who have connections to terrorist countries, right, seven degrees of separation, And then you're using that to wiretap us. No, No, that was just accidental. Okay, it was just accidental that the entire team Trump was caught up in that. That's accidental. It just happens that you can on January sixth, in about three days, get people's device ideas and figure out where they live. Except for the pipe bomber. That's impossible. Can't do that because darn the stink and look, that data was corrupted. Don't know how that happened. It's like the phone calls from the Jeffrey Epstein jail. Dang it, we erase those nine one calls. Shoot, the cameras were down. Darn the stink and look. Jim Acosta's role at CNN was to take something like that, those patterns and say those patterns don't exist. We can trust our intelligence services. That's not telling truth to power. That's not telling truth about power. And Toulzi Gabbert did say some things about Snowden that I think are important for us to hear because it communicates some of the nuanced to this This is what I think is important to this case, because I think this case is that fascinating. If you ever watched that movie about Snowe I should watch that. In fact, bookmarked self watch that dramatic portrayal of Snowden break pause, No, no, don't pause the show, Alex pause. You're thinking, when was the last time you had the absolute pleasure of falling asleep? And I don't mean laying down and trying to go to sleep. I mean waking up and realizing, wow, I slept. This happens to me occasionally in a recliner. Yes I have a recliner, so kill me. It happens to me occasion a recliner. What I'm doing a little to work, my eyelids get heavy, and I give in and I just put my head back for a second. The next thing I know, I wake up twenty minutes later. And I love a n app like that. I love falling asleep. That just relaxes me. When's the last time you did that? At night? Head on pillow, You're thinking, next thing you know, you're waking up. That's very possible if you'll take your sleep seriously. Magnesium breakthrough from bibptimizers dot com slash Todd can help you have that pleasure. And it's not just that it helps control the stress hormone cortisol. I mean that is something that can keep you awake. It's also something that causes your body to de store fat. There's actually five hundred and ninety nine other body interactions that is either regulated by or driven by magnesium. One of those is regularity. Funny thing about sleeping When you're not regular, it's not fun because that's time you're going to wake up throughout the night and go and p and P and P. Being regular can stop that. It also regulates your body's stress responses outside of cortisol, which of course can keep you awake. So tri magnesium break through a seven forms of magnesium all organically derives. It's nothing like the cheap China Care fake magnesium. This is what your body needs. Go to Bibdamesius dot com, slash Todd use promo cotade to get tempercent off all their products and suggestion subscribe. Don't skip good nights of sleep when you don't have to. You get access to free gifts, You get access to exclusive discounts when you're a subscriber. Bibtemizers dot com, slash Todd Tulsa Gabbard got into a little bit more detail some of the nuance about Snowden, which I think is fascinating and makes this story much more interesting than is he a trader? Well, if a criminal uncovers the crime of government, who's the worst criminal? Mean, look at it that way. What did Snowden do? He let us know what the government was doing that was illegal? What was the government doing? They were victimizing all of us? Who did Snowden victims?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 1: Oh, they'd say, sources and methods. Really, these sources and methods were about going after us, not our enemies. So this is more from the confirmation hearing.
Speaker 4: Do you still think Edward Snodan is brave?
Speaker 6: Mister Vice Chairman, Edward Snowden broke the law. I do not agree with or support with all of the information and intelligence that he released, nor the way in which he did it. There would have been opportunities for him to come to you on this committee or seek out the IG to release that information. The fact is he also, even as he broke the law, released information that exposed egregious, illegal and unconstitutional programs that are happening within our government. Excuse that led to serious reforms that Congress wonder took.
Speaker 4: Chairman, we got five minutes, So why'd I take your answer? And these are your quotes, brave, please join my bipartisan legislation calling for charges to be dropped against him. Do you disagree that legislation was not appropriate? Do you believe he is brave or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Went back those those.
Speaker 6: Words once again. Senator Edward Snowden broke the law.
Speaker 1: She's also released.
Speaker 6: And the United States legislation and your words are still your beliefs?
Speaker 1: Yes or now?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 6: I'm making myself very clear.
Speaker 1: Well, with respect, you're not TILSI. You're playing the game. It's a game that frustrates me. And I need to be consistent because when Democrats do this, it bothers me, and when she does it, it bothers me. If you say something, back it up, if you no longer think it's say it. But the answer could be this, Senator. Do I think it's brave to point out that our own government has become an enemy of the people by illegally spying us and destroying our constitutional protections.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that was brave, And the way he did it was stupid. It was brave to get the information, stupid to take it to the journalists and not take it to trusted members of the Senate. But I would ask you, Senator, who are the trusted members of the Senate in an era of the FISA court lying to us, the FBI lying to us, who exactly is trusted now? She thinks she can't get confirmation on that, and maybe she can't, But there are some things worse than not getting confirmed D and I, such as taking a platform like that and having the opportunity to speak into that. She could look at this from a different calculus. Nope, I intend to get an office into position, into the job, and then make changes from there. So I'm going to play the DC game. It's not a game I could play. I don't know. Could you play that game? Not a game I could play. So Jim Acosta existed to tell truth to power, to bring us stories that no one else would bring us. Really, why is it that social media these days comes up with such fascinating game mind game questions such as something that's going on in Los Angeles. I don't know if you've seen this. Google maps in Los Angeles spotted some words and they're written in the sand. I'll show these words in just a second. They're written in the sand, alerting people to something or maybe just playing a game, but it's a heck of a game to play, and a lot of energy to put into playing a game. And it's in a really really interesting location outside of Los Angeles. As online Sluice have figured out, not the Mockingbird media, but online Sluice I have figured out where this is probably located. And it has to do with Mexico and TRAFFICO can you figure out what that word means. There's only one thing that takes me to Mexico, and only one area of Mexico all go. It's Portavarta and I go there to get stem cell treatment. So stem cells are these things that God created that are just incredible at building. If you think of them, they're tiny little builder bobs and they'll build whatever is necessary in your body. In fact, those stem cells are so potent that they can find hot spots in your body if you can afford it. And this is pretty expensive, but if you can afford it, there's something called the stem cell infusion. This is where they take the stem cells which are derived only from placenta's and umbilical chords. Never anything to do with abortion, God forbid. Steve and James do not allow that at their business. Those stem cells get into the body in the infusion in your blood, and they seek out errors of your body with profound inflammation. First thing they do is they destroy that inflammation. The second thing they do is build or rebuild what might be causing that inflammation. It can deal with joint pain, it can deal with all body inflammation. It can rebuild joints, muscle, cartilage. Because the stem cells are malleable, they build whatever needs to be built. And at renew they culture the stem cells so they can put as many as forty two or sixty million in your body. And I know there's surgeons up here to tell you, oh, we do that here. No they don't. They use your own stem cells, which are just as old as you are from your bone marrow. But first they slice them and dice them in a process called lysing, making them effectively dead. So it's not the same thing. If you're really in pain and you can really afford it, go down and look at an infusion. Not everybody can afford that. The other treatments far more affordable that. If you can afford the effusion, try that. Go to renew dot Healthcare. It's E n U E dot healthcare. Please tell them you're part of the Todd Hermitshaw family and James and Steve will let me know you're in touch. It's renew our e n ue dot Healthcare. This is from Los Angeles and people been looking at this in trying to figure out where it is. They've found the location. They think it's next to a railroad, which you see is an image of the words help and TRAFFICO written and it is around a railyard. It appears to be right next to the Pacific Railroad, which is of course convenient for shipping. It says help help Help traffic oh guide drove by it on the bridge and really seem to figure out where it's at, where it's located, Help TRAFFICO, help help help. And these are not small letters. I mean those are far far bigger than train cars. It's like multiple train car size. And we've got the location on the map. Shouldn't someone look into that Federal Traffic O LAPD. When the mockingbird media denies and laughs at and snides social media, when so much of social media has been right, That's another reason why I think people like Jimmy Acosta are happy to see things like social media snuffed out and they'll complain that the end of the free presses of foot and it's being murdered with lies, et cetera. That's something that they have contributed to by their selective curiosity. It's not just selective sourcing, selective storytelling. It's selective curiosity. They're curious about so much about so little, particular when it relates to things so profoundly disturbing as a rail yard in Los Angeles with access to Mexico being called that as something that could be trafficking. Neil deGrasse Tyson, you know him. He's the guy who still can pretends to be a scientist. He gave that up. I think he become a political activist. He has a huge concern about technology and what it's going to do to the mockingbird media.
Speaker 10: I foresee the day AI become so good at making a deep fake that the people who believed fake news as true will no longer think their fake news is true, because they'll think they're fake news was faked by AI. The day that happens, the entire higher role of the Internet as a source of objectively true information will implode, and that will be the death of the Internet. Like nineteen ninety two to twenty twenty eight, rest in peace and the Internet will return to just cat videos.
Speaker 1: No, well, I mean, yeah, deep fakes. You're gonna be a problem I had, But no, it's not going to return to just cat videos. I had a conversation with a woman I used to work with and it was just still over social media, and I had to do with how could you possibly vote for Trump? This is someone I worked with in technology, and she sent me this note. Can I ask you a question? It's out of curiosity. I don't want to be aggressive. I just have to ask you, how could you possibly vote for Donald Trump? So I shared with her my analysis that Joe Biden is a bad man. That I think he probably molested his daughter, that I think he probably screwed up his son sexually, that he is a griping lyar who stole fifty to one hundred million dollars from our country, That he and his party allowed terrorist groups to seize cities for weeks at a time in the case of Portland, to assault through a courthouse for over a year, that we saw political assassinations on our streets, that we were forced or some people where I was, and and maybe you weren't. People were forced to get injected to the genen sequencing device. They were forced to wrap up their faces in a useless mask, which was just a sign of virtue, signaling that I watched the woman who became our vice president bail out actual domestic terrafts on our streets, that I've read Mao's phases of insurrection, and I know that they were getting to phase six, which is the taking and keeping of government buildings. Phase five is to take and give back. She came across with, yeah, but Hitler, Hitler, he's replacing all the prosecutors. And what do you mean Joe Biden molested somebody never heard that? And I said, did you see the videos of him inappropriately touching women and girls? I said, there's a video of him inappropriately touching a little Asian girl. He says, hands offer her chest and she later said, oh yeah, he was pinching my breast buds. She finally spoke about this. You know what she said to me, Well, deep fakes are a problem. That video has never been in question. It was an event at the Capitol. He was welcoming new members of Congress. The girl has admitted it she's now a woman. It existed before, the ability to do deep fakes like that. I pointed it out to hers. She said, yeah, but it's still a problem, just like jeb Acosta. She chose to believe that Joe Biden would never do that because it would be too painful for her to believe otherwise. I don't resent anyone's vote because we'ren't a two party system. So when it's friends and family and people I love, there's a reason I don't talk politics with them. I mean, if they ask, I'll discuss it. My assumption is they're good people trapped into a two party system, and they're probably five or six issues that they are either well misled on or feel so deeply about they can't possibly vote for the other side. And I remind myself of this, and it's sad and it's scary for me because I fear deeply that I'm losing family members. Jesus came not to unite, but to divide. I hate that. And it's not because Jesus is divisive. It's because truth is divisive. It's not something I think we should give into. Well, the division's going to happen. I think we are to fight for relationships, particularly for the people with whom we have them and people we love. And I think we also have to recognize that there are hard truths and concrete truth and if we stand in the shoes of truth, sometimes sometimes it's going to get really hard. This is the Todd Hermershell. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.