Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Plug Talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guess yeah, plu talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guests.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, welcome back to another episode of plug Talk. My name is Adam twenty two. I'm joined by my delightful wife. Hi, another plug and today we're having a sit down with one of the hottest up and coming UK content creators out there, Sophia Isabella is on the couch. How you doing, Hi?
Speaker 3: Good? Thank you, How are you great?
Speaker 1: Exciting to have you here?
Speaker 3: Thank you. You are both more beautiful in person.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Is that so? I feel like that is distinctly not true for me, but I'm with you. Yeah, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Do you really think that you photographed better than you look in person?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, yeah, because like on the podcast, I'm like kind of like far away from the.
Speaker 4: Camera, so I think we're hotter in person. You can give yourself.
Speaker 1: Thank you appreciate that. Okay. So obviously you're from the UK, yes, tell us a little bit about your bringing, where you're from exactly and everything.
Speaker 5: So I'm from Durham, So it's like the north of England. Upbringing, really nice mum and dad together, love and family. Little brother don't really get on with him too much, but.
Speaker 3: I think, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, he likes to want to buy him stuff, but like we kind of just pay him off, you know what I mean. Okay, so he's eighteen now, Yeah, so you can't believe for.
Speaker 3: Like his new bag.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Okay, So what did you do after you graduated high school? Do you have a normal job before you go into the sex worker thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I worked in Marks and Spencer's, which is like a food chren.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Super malcome?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, before I got into only fans went into UNI.
Speaker 3: And as soon as you go into UNI.
Speaker 5: The sex drive just goes because you just like left your free will. It's like, oh, parties, boys, all that kind of so it's just a massive orgy every day basically.
Speaker 4: Really, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were kind of like sheltered sexually before that. It's limited experience before college.
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 5: I was quite like it's sexually active, like just in general, even from like a younger edge. And then it just kept happening and kept happening and got a first boyfriend, got rid of him, then it was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh I'm free.
Speaker 1: Wait literal orgies in college or like just hooking up with a lot.
Speaker 5: Of people hooking up with a lot of people. Few orgies now and again yeah many girl ones. We had like a nice hot toborgy. Wonder how does.
Speaker 4: This get like to start? How does it get initiated, like after a class, I think we should have sex or.
Speaker 5: Like you say, there wasn't actually a lot of classes when I went to university. I think we did like two classes a week, so it was literally just a nice accommodation full of like really like high sex right people.
Speaker 1: It was like your parents were paying for this, I.
Speaker 3: Was paying for it or something like that.
Speaker 1: Why is it so such a minimal course load, like I'm expecting.
Speaker 3: That's why it dropped out.
Speaker 1: Really, I feel like when you go to college out here, it's like a full time job, like you can do.
Speaker 4: Way more expensive than nine k a year, just like one hundred's.
Speaker 1: Okay for the nice ones.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah it was one of them where it was just very like party, party, party, So it was like you meet so many new people. I had like boxes, like famous boxes and stuff like that in my like accommodation suite, Like it's like these grubby lettle accommodations where you have like a single bed and you living with five other people, and it's like, right, come back to mine.
Speaker 3: You're bringing them up, and they're like, I've never been somewhere like this before.
Speaker 1: That always was weird with my younger days, when you would go home with a girl and you'd realize she'd live in a dorm with five other people, and that like everyone was going to hear you banging. Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: Meet all these people just to go to her.
Speaker 1: House, and I'm out of there eight minutes later. Yeah, seconds after. Okay, So at what point does only fans or whatever creep into your mind?
Speaker 5: Only fans kind of came in When I was in Uni because I was obviously at all these parties. Quite a few friends like did it as well. One of my best friends actually looked a lot like you. Yeah, she was gorgeous.
Speaker 4: We're just thinking.
Speaker 5: So she did it and she did really well on it. And then with the only fans stuff, she brought me to like one of her managers like houses, and it was like this massive mansion and it was like really cool, like there was so many like fit people like in there, and it was like, oh, I would like to have sex with like everyone in here. So that's kind of how they like reeled me in trying to thing because I was having a lot of sex anywhere.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, oh, you can actually like make money from this.
Speaker 4: So you didn't like easier way into it with just photos and little nude videos. You just went all the way in and sort of did that for a week. Oh a week, yeah, very long.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, like I'm scared to get my tits out, like I don't want to do anything just launderry because I kind of did a bit of like Instagram influencing kind of stuff before hands. And then after about like a week of just doing like the lunch right on only fans, I was like having like five girl orgies in like hot tubs and like threesome.
Speaker 1: But you weren't thinking that this was going to be your life.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't have a clue.
Speaker 5: I just thought, oh, yeah, it's a bit of fun, like bet money on the side while I'm like doing UNI. Then I didn't really enjoy UNI kind of fell in love with like obviously what I was doing, and then I was like, oh, like I can make money from this. And then I went on like this show in England called Sidemen.
Speaker 1: Oh KSI and all them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I got my tits out on there and then like overnight I'd mat like twenty grand in twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: That must have felt nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was gorgeous just from flashing some tits and I was like, oh, this can actually like make me a living sort of thing. I had like a really good month that month, and then I just kind of like kept doing more and more on that sort of thing, and then started traveling kept the US, and then I realized how like big only fans was over here compared to like England, it's.
Speaker 1: Still pretty small, pretty niche there. Yeah, definitely. So Okay, when you who's the first like real male performer that you shot with? You can't remember?
Speaker 5: My first BBC was Money Coco Okay, Yeah, yeah it was really good.
Speaker 1: But you didn't have to leave England to shoot with him?
Speaker 3: No, thank god. Yeah, I don't even know who it was.
Speaker 4: I can't remember your first scene. That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 5: I did like so many as soon as I started doing it. First actually when I came over here to restart, it was Keeran Leane.
Speaker 3: He seems to be everyone's first to Kiaran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a trendsetter. He's one dude that like, whenever I see him, he'll start chatting to me about girls and he'll start showing me ten different girls in his phone, like you should shoot with her, you should shoot Oh, this girl's in Barcelona, you should shoot with her. And it's like it's it's so funny to me because that's like the number one thing that like a regular dude would never do. You should suck all the girls that recently, but he's just laying it up. Yeah, It's like I appreciate that because I guess like I don't really have enough of a discovery mind.
Speaker 4: He's very in touch with it, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I'm scrolling, but I'm not really like hunting down all the rare girls that are new in the industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think I was. I think that was my first.
Speaker 5: Actually it was Kieran that was my first, but I had a really bad stomach on the way like his yeah, and I was like really like it just wasn't It was a bit pen for like life.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's because I was so nervous and I went from like a normal sized dick to like Kieran's deck, and I was like, this.
Speaker 3: Is a difference.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what karen stick looks like. I've never seen.
Speaker 5: It was bigger than I thought, because it's like I need to go look. Yeah, but like it's what's it called the word when it's girthy, No, when you expect it to be a bit like not as big as what it is. He's a sleeper growing up, a show up.
Speaker 1: But so what was that like, like shooting with a porn sized dick for the first time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't really aware of how big it was until I saw it, and I was like, oh, I thought like I'd had like some of the biggest in the world. And then I saw that. And then on the same week, I try to do Dread. I couldn't fit in wall.
Speaker 1: But you did shoot with Dread.
Speaker 5: Right, I did. I did a blow job with him, But like when I was trying to fit in, I couldn't fit it in. I got like half of it in and I was like, right, let's try again when I'm like a bit more open.
Speaker 1: So you have to go back and reshoot at some point.
Speaker 4: Wow. How long did you try before you guys called it quits?
Speaker 3: Good? Like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a good effort.
Speaker 3: I was like, right, let's try it.
Speaker 1: People will see it at some point. But we just did pillow Talk the other day and Ryan was telling us about a girl who tried to shoot with dread couldn't get it in and her mom had actually driven her to the shoot and her mom was mad at her and kind of like convinced her that she had to go home and practice until she.
Speaker 3: Was ready, which is red dungs out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, literally, she's like, when got that thing? I guess Yeah. Kind of unbelievable, big one. Okay, but so I'm scared. How much time do you spend out here now? Is like you still just do trips. You can't stay for like long periods of time in the US.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you can only do like ninety days. So I'm doing a couple of months now and then maybe like at the end of the year, doing it thirty days and just get everyone in in and out, in and out.
Speaker 1: Definitely, is that like the thing that you enjoyed the most about shooting? Foren is just like experiencing all these different guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think like I'm very like in touch with my sexuality. I quite like doing like Borgo girls. But I like a lot of girls in the industry. I find girl's really like attractive. I love like sharing. I did like one with Stephanie Love a few months back, and that was really fun because she was just as chaotic as me.
Speaker 4: It was like too MUDs, Like, are you ch in the scene?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: In what way described chaotic?
Speaker 5: It was just really crazy. It was very like double dipping, like just everything was mad. It was like a kind of party, but in a in a sexual experience.
Speaker 4: So do you look totally different by the end of the scene.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everything was smudged.
Speaker 5: My first squirt the other day, How did it happen? I got put in like this pretzel position? Okay, it was like it was crazy. I've never had that before. It was like full Nelson but upside down.
Speaker 3: But it was weird.
Speaker 4: And who did it?
Speaker 5: Someone called Jimmy Bard. He's like a European performer who's moved here. But that was like my first time squad.
Speaker 4: So do you think it was the angle that made it happen.
Speaker 3: I think it was you.
Speaker 1: Know, was it like you were coming and then you squirt at the same time, or was it like a separate.
Speaker 5: Event, separate event, And it really squirted all over my fast because it was like pretzeled up in the air.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I was like, that's crazy. Though, you just like hit a new angle. Yeah, I just gave you.
Speaker 3: That slash zone.
Speaker 4: I think it's like, yeah, at certain angles, I feel like you can't control it and you don't even know it's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wasn't expecting it, and it was just like, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: A girl I was saying back in the day who would squirt like a large percentage of the time that we would have sex. And then one day she's just like, yeah, you know, like I've never came from having sex. And I'm like, that's not you coming, like the water blasting out and soaking my bed sheet. She's like, no, it's like a different thing.
Speaker 4: It feels good, but it's not. I wouldn't say it's the same as like the peak of an orgasm. Yeah, you know, there's like you could feel when the orgasm's coming and then you give It's one.
Speaker 1: And the same. Most men you come when the stuff comes out of you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're not like that. It's different.
Speaker 1: That's why y'all are too confusing.
Speaker 4: You guys are too simple. All you can say.
Speaker 1: That's one thing you can say about us, you know. Yeah, So do you date or as this whole thing been you as a single person.
Speaker 5: Well, I actually go into the industry when like I was with my Explorer friend and everyone used to call us like the UK version of you two. Really yeah, but everyone used to buy him online for being a cook?
Speaker 1: Was he Bibo Biebel's name. It's a little fucking dude out there's like a celebrity in the UK like culture, and he's just like a guy.
Speaker 3: Who follows food.
Speaker 1: Basically, he's a weird guy. But he went on the Whatever podcast and like got roasted for his girl being a porn star. But I kind of feel like it was a lie. I feel like they weren't really dating.
Speaker 3: But that was me?
Speaker 1: Wait that was you? Yeah? That was Oh my god, I seemed like an Instagram reel of it a long time ago. I totally fred as I was saying, I was thinking, fuck, maybe that's her. Fuck I can't remember. Oh my god, Wait, so that that was real. You actually dated him? Yeah, oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: But is he really like does he identify as a cook or they just say he's a cook because you have sex with other guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why. But he had sex with the girls. I had sex with the guys. But I think it was made a big thing because it was like an online real life.
Speaker 1: And wait, but so you guys were actually sincerely dating. Yeah, you fell in love with him? Yeah, fell in love. Yeah, it's fair to say. Okay, how long were you with him?
Speaker 5: We were together for like a year and then I started doing the pawn. Then he started not liking me doing it, and then I carried on doing it and he left.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy. So that but I mean, like, how high was his like fame level before that or was that kind of like how he got famous?
Speaker 5: He was very known in the UK beforehand, and then like the relationship kind of skyrot rocketed over here.
Speaker 1: I remember him with dmy and like trying to come on my podcast and just reading this message and it's like, yeah, my girl gets fucked by other guys, let me go on your podcast and just kind of been like man like, is that what podcasting is now, Like, do I have to do this? I never we never ended up doing it, but holy shit, so that was the relationship that you came into.
Speaker 3: The industry with the wow yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's been over for what a year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, have you tried to date since I did for about a month and then like this is when I like kind of stopped doing boy girl shoots and then I kind of missed it too much.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I think the reason why I didn't realize it was her was because the real I saw, I'm pretty sure you.
Speaker 3: Like I look a lot different, but you didn't.
Speaker 1: Say anything right, like it's all him and you're.
Speaker 5: Just kind of like digging himself into a hoobe and like, could I please get out of here now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, oh my god, it's so funny. Yeah, because I've seen a lot of people calling him like the UK two. Yeah. Well, I didn't let the BBC destroy my relationships, so at least I got that going for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think if anything, Yeah, the BBC has do this some more.
Speaker 1: It's so sweet. Yeah, so there was one right here, we could just grab it together. That weirdo okay, but so uh, you haven't had any like dating action since then or do you do long?
Speaker 5: And then I was like, I'm calling it quits and going to America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it must be hard.
Speaker 5: I prefer not being in a relationship while being like in the industry sort of thing, because when I'm in a relationship, I slow down work wise a lot. So it's like more free definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are like the new things that you've done on camera that you hadn't done previously? Right, So, had you had like a threesome off camera before you got into Born Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, because you were having all the orgies in college but.
Speaker 1: With dudes though, like multiple dudes at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So there was like a lot of like people who were quite known in the UK who obviously came to all these big parties stuff like that, and like it would just be very like sexual and obviously, like when you sign an and diaago somewhere, you're like, oh, there's definitely going to be a.
Speaker 3: Lot of sex.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Do you feel like being from the UK that like you get a lot of negative attention for doing porn?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like as soon as you come here, like everyone's so free and open about it, but when you're in the UK, it's very like negative.
Speaker 3: It's probably the weather, to be honest, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's like the extremity of it where people well obviously Bonnie and Lily came from the UK.
Speaker 1: The most extreme porn stars of our era are from a place that doesn't typically birth a lot of porn stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I bet you it's made the Yeah, the climate just so much worse over there.
Speaker 5: But I can't really seem to find like that many porn stars in the UK, like unless people are like making it over to the stairs, Like no one really like grows just solely in the UK is what.
Speaker 1: I found interesting. You are planning and doing all the crazy shit. You're gonna do a gang Bay you an I.
Speaker 5: Want to I've not done it, Innal Senior actually really yeah. I used to love it in like my last relationship, but I was like, I want to like do it and it like be a good collab.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you have to work because work your way there because of Dread and off it let's go.
Speaker 1: I think Dread is the guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want a normal, nice boyfriend, Dick, I would like to offer my husband normal nice Yeah, I feel like you quite long, quite long by average standards, honestly, thick in a good way, thick enough.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, it's great.
Speaker 4: No needles in your dick, that's ird.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: From all the guys you've worked with so far, who's been your favorite and why?
Speaker 5: I like my scenes with Alex Adams a lot because it's very like I usually do, like the step bro or neh, but that kind of stuff. I quite like it when there's like more of a storyline to it.
Speaker 4: I feel like, do you just riff it off of your head or is he like he's very like.
Speaker 3: Directive about it.
Speaker 5: It's like, right, you're going to do this, and then if I'm like looking like the wrong way and apart, He's like.
Speaker 4: Right, look this way.
Speaker 5: But he's like really talented when it comes to like making the scenes up on the spot sort of thing, because you can tell like he's like working his magic in his head while he's doing it.
Speaker 1: So is that good? Because sometimes when I'm shooting girls, I'll like see them doing like the wrong thing technically, like you're you're sucking them from behind and they're like turned away from the camera, and I like kind of want to like cut and be like, hey, you gotta you gotta show face, like that's important here whatever you I feel.
Speaker 4: Like the way that you give the messaging is important. But I feel like the message is not bad, you know, especially if someone's new. I just don't think that they're thinking about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like I know that if I turn to the dark, my face is gonna look not as night as if I turn to the light. But I only know that because I've been doing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that just makes perfect.
Speaker 1: Then scenes with girls where they're giving head and they're not like they're looking down, their eyes are closed, and I'm just like, is it worth it for me to fuck up this moment and tell them.
Speaker 4: Fee a little harder? But because maybe she's really really nervous and doesn't want to look at you.
Speaker 1: It's just like I have one who comes to mind that like it was I think her first time shooting, and she was not her eyes were like down, and I'm just kind of like, like from a porn perspective, that really makes it look like you don't want to be there, or like you're just like in your own head, like not embracing what you're actually doing.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it happens. So, I mean, every girl who's huge in the industry can look back on their earliest scenes and be like, what was I doing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah I did.
Speaker 5: That was like one of my threesomes and I was like, oh my god, I look horrific.
Speaker 4: Like photos, the first time you pose in a photo and you have no idea what to do with their hands, and it's like you'll learn.
Speaker 1: Who's your dream person that you want to shoot with that you haven't shot with yet.
Speaker 3: Oh your wife?
Speaker 1: That makes sense?
Speaker 3: You like the UK crush through them?
Speaker 4: Thank you, I'll take it. Really, I have to go over there.
Speaker 1: Why do you think she attracts that kind of attention out there? Nobody gives an about her? Just kidding?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 1: JK.
Speaker 4: I want to keep asking about all the guys that she likes working with because I'm I have to shopping via via you.
Speaker 3: I feel like money Cocoa would be a good one man.
Speaker 4: It was very nice. We met him once that he did an orgy with us.
Speaker 1: He is kind of animalistic. We fucked the girl together and he's he's going for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was what was the crazy thing that he did?
Speaker 1: He's just fucking the ship out of the girl for like a long time. He's very muscular, so he's like able to really go at it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we learned a lot about the guys when we're in an orgy with them, Like I'm like doing this scene, but then also like taking piece of what everyone else.
Speaker 1: Is doing, observing other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like different levels of energy and sometimes you're just like a three, but someone's like a twelve. Yeah, just going crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or sometimes I'm thinking, like whoa, I would not do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something that I'm not comfortable with but respected.
Speaker 1: But Okay, So what do you have planned for the rest of the trip. Any any big scenes coming up.
Speaker 5: Rest of the trip? I've got a few lined up. I'm doing Part four with Alex Adams next week.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do some.
Speaker 5: More like step Row stuff because everyone seems to like that on the Hub. So yeah, and then potentially Miami after which it's always a good time in Miami. Lots of why do you love Miami so much? What happened to everyone? Everyone's there. It's like a really good like party scene. The sun's gorgeous and just everyone's hot.
Speaker 1: Everyone's just partying and streaming and fucking I feel like every time I see like crazy irl streaming clips, it's more of a Miami thing than an LA thing.
Speaker 4: These days, their evenings are much nicer than our winter evenings. So I would say on average.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, it's just the degenerates don't want to live in LA the same way that they used to. It's kind of cooled off out here. Twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, everybody wanted.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been kind of weird since. But we're rebuilding.
Speaker 4: Should we go to Miami?
Speaker 1: I was just there. You were there with me?
Speaker 3: How was the fight?
Speaker 1: Not great?
Speaker 3: But I didn't. I saw clips, then I wanted saw it great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't see it awesome, don't worry.
Speaker 4: Someone said that I practiced more for my ring girl rules for.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, you were told us, so we girl.
Speaker 4: Would you agree with that comment?
Speaker 1: It turns out the two weeks of boxing training really almost nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's a six year old could have told you that. Yeah, I think literally anyone could have.
Speaker 1: Told you that my next event will be a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Do you think you should get in the ring again? I mean I did only see clips, but.
Speaker 4: But you saw, you saw, you saw the whole thing.
Speaker 3: You saw the whole thing, the one clip. I maybe no, I mean for the pay track. The pay track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, do you want to just keep losing over and over to get paid.
Speaker 4: It's not a good sportsmanship.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, you got to start picking out people that are good upon Okay. That's the thing me is that I have the leverage to pick out who I want realistically and not just take whatever they throw in front of me. Like when you're like a random nobody, you can't really like pick out your fights in the same way. So I think my next one I got to be a lot more deliberate. That means said, the next person I fight will not be in any way Jason love sized.
Speaker 3: That's probably good.
Speaker 1: The next one a few options on the table.
Speaker 4: You need to ask for their body composition numbers and not just.
Speaker 1: Their week just look. I could look at them. Yeah yeah, I kind of just looked at Jason.
Speaker 4: It looks like action figure.
Speaker 1: That's all right, okay, Sophia, I'm very excited to get it in. Let's go perfect