Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one to one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots. Yes, we were enjoying that one from Skinnard. I was thinking to myself in like Alabama, one of the fourteen SECS goals that made it into the tournament, one of the fourteen uh brackets that you'll have to be Uh. You know how many of these SEC teams are going to move forward in your brackets?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: And does one end up prevailing in the end or does as wacky as the basketball season been, its team from another conference the exciting.
Speaker 2: Times of March madnessness.
Speaker 3: Have fun screwing off with the brackets today at work everybody, and.
Speaker 1: A happy Saint Patty's Day to you, of course, could you imagine getting a.
Speaker 3: Traffic citation for one hundred and ten thousand dollars for tailgating?
Speaker 2: Would grew up here?
Speaker 3: Driver in Switzerland find one hundred and ten thousand dollars for traveling too close to the vehicle in front of him? Very aggressive tailgating? Okay, was it a typo on the ticket? Nope? Nope, I will tell you this. In the end, he ended up having to spend about fourteen five hundred dollars, and that was fighting this ticket in courts. He ended up the ticket was upheld, but the fine was suspended, which means as long as he avoids committing another traffic offense within the next two years, he's off the hook on that, but still has to pay the court cost to fight it, which were about fourteen five hundred dollars, which undo itself is quite a hefty That's a low crap. In Switzerland, they fine you based on your income. Okay, So if you're a rich guy and this guy was hmm wow, think about that as you're driving to work this morning.
Speaker 2: Here's what else you need to think about.
Speaker 1: Remember that when you go to Switzerland, because their laws are their laws.
Speaker 3: Let somebody else drive.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: The fine they got it all there, man, Swiss army watches, you have role axes or from there?
Speaker 3: I believe sliding scale the slopes, sliding scale on traffic fines.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Wow, I bet no, I mean people know to take it seriously.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need your driver's license, registration and financial statement. Please?
Speaker 1: What what I'm traveling here from the from the US. What are you talking? Oh, you're welcome to this. They're mister one hundred miles, one hundred miles per hour in a forty five wall tail getting so I.
Speaker 3: Mean the dude, I guess the guy was a millionaire, thus the one hundred and ten thousand dollars fine, thus in being able to afford to fight it to the tune of fourteen to five, which I guess in the end, if you want to weigh it, he comes out pretty good in this particular situation.
Speaker 1: Still, right, if I lived, i'd uber You know, this is a great time to point out to people and just remind people that left lane is not for you to be driving slow in here in the US. Driving over to this weekend, we had a great time out in Leesburg driving there and driving back doing four twenty nine, and it just it astounds me how people go slow in that left lane and if you come up to him nice and gentle and you kind of just hang out behind him, they should get over, but they don't. Then when you go around them, and you I've usually doing this, I'm going by and just shaking my head, and then I get back in front of them, so they kind of get the hint.
Speaker 2: They still don't. They just stay on that left lane.
Speaker 3: That law that almost passed about can out in the left lane that was vetoed getting going to come back up again for consideration. Good, we'll see, I don't, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean, just anybody that didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's maybe people just didn't know that the left lane you're not supposed to be hanging out of it.
Speaker 3: If you have a driver's license, you should know that. But I apparently they don't. It drives me nuts. Technically the left lane is only for passing. I have heard that law too. Starbucks has been ordered to pay fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Hold on to that thought.
Speaker 1: If I'm driving out left lane, technically I am passing because I'm so passing cars as I drive by him in the center lane all the way down.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is this?
Speaker 1: Because I keep seeing Starbucks on TV and I don't want to look at it.
Speaker 3: Because California jury on Friday afternoon awarded a delivery driver fifty million dollars because he was burned by a hot beverage when he picked it up. The lid apparently wasn't secured properly. Here's his lawyer justifying the hefty judgment.
Speaker 4: Starbucks says, if our hands are off the drink, then no matter what happens, we're not responsible. It's a reasonable verdict. It's justified. This injury changed Michael's life. It was gross negligence. No amount of money is ever going to make up for what happened to him. I mean, this is a twenty five year old man whose whole life has been changed.
Speaker 3: But he's grateful. He burned his ball bag, is what the end result was. And this jury in California said for that, you get fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: I take the burn bag. Oh my god, I'll.
Speaker 3: Let you blow torch my bag right now if you give me fifty mil.
Speaker 1: Fifty mil, yeah, I'm with you. Well, the blow tors that's a little furry. I've been watching some burn it to ashes. I'll take the fifty mil. I've been watching some mobster stuff lately, and torture. You know some shows that have some serious torch in I don't want a torch, seriously, no, pat take that back. I'll take a plot of coffee. Though they don't make Starbucks in a plot I forgot.
Speaker 3: Finally, there's this more on this the visuals if you can stomach it this morning on our Facebook page street Food give me very hit or miss. We all know that. Mm hmm. I think even the most hardened hardcore New Yorker was doing a double take at the sight of some dude sitting side of the road in a neighborhood in New York City.
Speaker 2: Was eating a rat or something.
Speaker 3: He was eating a rat, unbelievably at first in the video is a couple of minutes long. At first you think he's just kind of checking the thing out. And no, do you hear the guy in the back going, no, no, I just man teach his own homeless dude. I'm gonna look at the video.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, as I'm going to the It's j r Facebook page, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Or at w j r dot com and will don't you talk about homeless dude?
Speaker 2: Uh? Just out of his mind or what?
Speaker 3: Probably both?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, even so, it's like.
Speaker 2: Go grab a dog or something.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be well no, least you mean hot dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah him, Yeah, I have at an actual dog because there were dogs in the background on this photo of the rat.
Speaker 3: Got to choose between the two.
Speaker 2: I suppose we won one. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,