Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's very pain here. I've got Keisha, and we are here to talk about the most uplifting show on television.
Speaker 2: It is family. This show is turning out to be something else. Like listen, we thought it was gonna be one thing, but it is. It's rough circus. Yeah, it's rough. It is. We're doing it, I mean, and there's a lot. I don't know if we're going to get an episode where it's not about addiction.
Speaker 1: Clearly, I don't think so either. I mean, I just just just somebody that's just a good old writing some bad checks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you stole from our grandmother. You you stole part of my inheritance.
Speaker 1: But sometimes people do that because they're on drugs.
Speaker 2: You got a good point.
Speaker 1: They're America. Yeah, I'm trying to like fix the screens that we're a little bit more even there we go. I don't want to. I don't want Ingrid or Chriserna to get mad at me. Now, Ingrid's about to go out of town for two and a half weeks. Okay, so when is she home? Well, she's home a lot, and she is going to be out of town for two and a half weeks she is going to be on a European cruise with her parents.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I'm very again, I'm very excited for her. She did not get an interior room this time. She got a room with a window, so that's good.
Speaker 2: So she got an it doesn't matter anyway, because she's going to be on the balcony playing her violin to all the sea creatures. Okay, that's just what she does. Correct.
Speaker 1: She's going to be having a great time. I'm very happy for her. It's a well deserved vacation. And so Christina is going to be taking over the production. Christina works with Ben and Ronnie, Matt and Jake and Ingrid has helped her out when she's been out of town and and you know, worked for Crappins and Gays and now she's helping us out. So Christina, thank you. We appreciate you. I will try my hardest to keep it in check and not have too many edits and whatnots.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, me and Ronnie have a mutual Dickinson friend.
Speaker 1: You and Ronnie karm have a mutual friend in Dickinson, Texas.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes we do. Yes, it's someone, he's someone he's known for a long time. Yeah, someone who I became very close to, and she put two or two together. She's like, I'm friends with both of y'all. Like, he loves her. I love her. She's one of the coolest people you will ever meet. But we were like, okay, we both love Pam. I mean, what would have thought Dickens in Texas.
Speaker 1: Have Ronnie on to talk about housewives.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know we talked about housewives.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's watch what crappens. All they talk about is.
Speaker 2: Housewives, housewives? Does it? You know? Yeah? They only do Bravo. They only do Bravo. Now.
Speaker 1: They did dive into will Love Island and then they have I mean, this is not an ad Forbidd and Ronnie, but they have a very funny Patreon. I don't know where else it is, but it's called Dwell Hello, Dwell Hello, and it's they coverage TV episodes of house Hunters and that.
Speaker 2: Ship sounds funny.
Speaker 1: I know, I love them. Anyway, We're not here to talk about them. They've got enough people we need. We need listeners for us, for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah there. Now, I do know their numbers are up there, just from social media, like, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: They're killing it. They won I believe they won at the iHeart Awards, like Creators of the Year, Funniest Podcast ever. Know a couple of years they're doing fun We're gonna get you.
Speaker 2: An award too. I'm never going to get an award.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to get anarky that we listen listening. You know, Kimberly and Katie are at crime con right now. I hope we hope they win an award.
Speaker 2: You know, she threatened me well because she's closer to my state. Now, no tell her, I said, until you go take your aspects to Cally, I'll have on a bulletproof fist. So that's so funny. Yeah, she is a change woman.
Speaker 1: It's a fake fight. It's a fake fight.
Speaker 2: No one's gonna hurt anybody what it's real? Do they? Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just think it's hilarious because Kimberly is so sweet to all of a sudden just be all thug and be like fuck Keisha.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, the magnificent came out. Just wow, she has the left. She's still here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, she's threatened everybody. I announced over on Hey Bunkie, which is on the five dollars Prime level guys. Amy and I have been covering ninety day Hunt for Love. Next week we will start with ninety day the other way, and the new co host over there will be Kimberly. She nothing happened. She didn't threaten anybody to get the job. She didn't try to, you know, threaten to take Amy out all the show that too. She literally was like, is it because I'll bullet you into it? I said, no, Amy has so much going on with her two podcasts that she needed to take a step back from that. But she's still doing Plathfell with me, so nobody panic. Amy is still around. Kimberly did not take her out in her sleep, but anyway, yeah, so next week, Yes, I saw her visually this morning. Everything's fine. That is so funny. Listen anyway, good luck to Kimberly, Katie. We hope they win. Yes, Okay, we're going to talk about Family lock Up Season one, episode three. I don't know the name of this episode. I didn't write it down. I'm gonna see.
Speaker 2: Eric the e and episode is for Erica. This was her episode, had nothing to do with her sister at all.
Speaker 1: Listen. I literally wrote down, thank god we got something to laugh at on this show. Thank god, because.
Speaker 2: She from start to finish she was non stop. I was like, oh my god, okay, so great. So we meet Erica. Okay.
Speaker 1: Erica is thirty two. Her sister is Jessica. Jessica is the inmate. Jessica is in for assault and battery. She's going to be released in two weeks. Jessica has a long history of addiction, and Erica goes, I'm going to do what I can for my sister.
Speaker 2: I want her to be sober.
Speaker 1: We don't. I believed it when she said it, but in the next five minutes, I don't believe one second. I don't because I don't think she even.
Speaker 2: Likes her sister. I don't think they like each other.
Speaker 1: No, and I don't think either one of them wound each other.
Speaker 2: Nope, uh uh no.
Speaker 1: So she says, I just want my sister to no. I'm here for her. I'll do anything to support her. But you know, if she can't stay sober, I'm going to have to be done. I don't want to see you're sick. I don't want to see her in a coffin. Well, I mean, she's pretty sick right now.
Speaker 2: Even if she if she's not sick, she most definitely looks very sick. She looks very sick. And here's the thing about Jessica.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we beat Jessica. I wrote, Oh lord, okay, you guys, now, as you know, it is my brand to be very obsessed with people's teeth. Luckily, there's no teeth here.
Speaker 2: There's no teeth.
Speaker 1: There's just the one. There's just the one. And it was that fa tooth, I know it was.
Speaker 2: It was upsetting.
Speaker 1: Now the girl has had so many years of addiction. Okay, yeah, she definitely has no teeth because of her addiction, and that's really sad. I'm not going to mention it again because it's very very sad. And I'm sure she would love to get some dentures or something, and I hope when she gets better that she can do that. So because both of these girls, you could tell, you know, our attractive women, you know, they just stop they well, now listen, I'm just saying when they had teeth. I mean, Eric has got her teeth, yeah, okay, but I'm just she fried her hair, She fried her hair, her hair is fried.
Speaker 2: She's had a lot of things going on.
Speaker 1: She does a lot. Yeah, okay, litt I'm trying to be nice, so just tell.
Speaker 2: We're just speaking the truth. I'm making the truth.
Speaker 1: So Jessica's been in for four months. She attacked her fiance, but they were caught up in that drug lifestyle. Now she shehows a picture of when she she and her fiance were for us together and then three years later, and I'm like, okay, we can't see the pictures all blurred, so why are we visual?
Speaker 2: Why was it? Why was she blurred out in the photo? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like, why are you blurred out?
Speaker 2: You're weird. We would have liked to have seen her before this.
Speaker 1: Too, Yes, I was like, yeah, I would like to have seen what she looked like, maybe when she was the teeth of Madonna a long time. Yeah, oh yeah yeah. And she says, Yep, we're still together. My fiance and I were still together. She's cleaning up her room and everything, and she seems like she doesn't have a roommate because there's all sorts of stuff on the top bunk. I don't I think maybe Jessica was supposed to come. I mean, Erica was supposed to come in there and stay in that room with her, but it didn't happen. Well, as we say, it didn't happen, y'all. What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster.
Speaker 2: You guys, I love the app.
Speaker 1: You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothi. You can do almonds, spinach, kale is ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the sausage, egg and cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berried Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American Wrap. On the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We loved him.
Speaker 2: It's just so good.
Speaker 1: So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the.
Speaker 2: Scenic rout and earn rewards with a.
Speaker 1: Tropical Smoothie Cafe app Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time now. So she's four months clean, she says, I'm four months clean, and he's in recovery. So I don't know why she said it that way. He's in recovery. Is he fully in recovery, he's trying to be in recovery?
Speaker 2: Unclear? So he had a rehab center, she did not specify at all.
Speaker 1: Unclear. She's been in the system since she was eleven. She's been stealing, doing drugs, dealing drugs, assault, raging, drug addict. She's she says she's I've lost all my family, I've lost myself. I've lost everything, you know, to drugs, her teeth, and I lost my teeth somewhere along the way. One at a time, we assume, yeah, she hasn't seen her sister in five years. And then she shows a picture of her uh and her sister and her nephew, and she said, this is my nephew. And that's sad because she's probably like, I never get to see him. She did not allow to be around them. Of course, she says, I want to show my sister that I want to get my life back in order. I want to get her back in my life. I could show her that I can remain clean. I really miss her, and I hope my sister knows how much I love her. I've never forgotten about her. I never wanted to hurt her, and I hope this experiment will relieve some pain and we can move on. And I just said, Jesus, take the wheel. This poor girl. This is heartbreaking, heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: She's so believable, you know, like they were so cute. They showed their pictures when they were young, when they were ten years they looked like twins. But somewhere there's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and we just don't know them yet.
Speaker 2: So we are believing this full story, like I don't meet my sister, I love my I mean, we were believing and I'm like, okay, girls, they they can do this. Yeah wow.
Speaker 1: I was like this poor girl, like she just really wants it, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Erica goes into the jail and she's like wow, like I'm out of my comfort zone. God, there's there's actual criminals here. What Yeah, that's the first clone that you're in jail. It's the criminals.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's what jail is for.
Speaker 1: That. She goes into the room, you know, they tell her to take her clothes off and shake her hair out, and she had to like lift up her toes and stuff, and then she has to you know, lean forward in cough. Then she complains because they give her her jail outfit and it's the size medium and she goes, these are huge. I'm you know, I'm going to need a small and they said, we don't mediums as small as we go and she's like what I what I wear are small and this does not fit? And she get they go medium as the smallest we have, that's all we have. She goes, well, drug addicts are small, drug otics are tiny. They gotta have to wear these huge clothes. Like this is inhumane, this is the problem.
Speaker 2: So Erica throw up. This entire episode is me in this experiment? Oh yeah, to finish. Yeah, yep. The only thing they mess up on is when she entered the prison. It should have been like the door's open, smoke of ribes because here comes Erica. Little did we know she was about to steal the whole damn show girl again. I'm so grateful there's some levity on this shot. She must have heard our prayers. She said, we needed a break.
Speaker 1: We gotta got somebody funny. So, yeah, she's she's heading into her unit. They're showing her where she's going to be. She goes, yeah, so I'm going to need Nia's borne from my lips. I'm going to need Nia's bourne. And everybody steers and her like what they show her to herself. She's in cell one. She's next to the laundry room. Did you notice that.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the fact that she was closest to where the uh that weren't there. Yeah, that is where I would want to be. I would not be anywhere else except for right exactly there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, this is like a very low security prison that they can do their own laundry.
Speaker 2: And it looks very small.
Speaker 1: It's small, it looks and so I said, is she in a nicer jail situation than her sister? Because her sisters didn't look this nice. So Erica was like, oh my god, here's my stuff to make up my bed. There is a big black hair on my bed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The sink it has residue. It is not clean. The sink has a residue. There's a black hair on my bed. I can't make up my bed until I get everything clean. And they're like, do you want to clean it yourself? She was yes. So they give her the spray bottle. Shook, spray bottle not working. She's pouring the junt. She cleans it, she breaks it down.
Speaker 2: So she's doing everything super fast, like super like, very animated and very fast like to me like she at the light. She stepped into the venetian and the room was for up. My bitch, you are in You're not this is prison, like are you so for real? The hair, Oh my god, I would be too afraid. The same thing I.
Speaker 1: Would have been like, this hair will be fine. I'll put my sheet right over it. Yeah, I'll never even notice it. Yeah, And I just wrote, thank god we have some levity to this fucking show. So she gets a supervised phone call. She's allowed to make one supervised phone call, and the counselor, Aileen, takes her in there and goes, okay, so here's how we do the phone call. And she goes, you know what, I was asking for nias Born and chapstick and I didn't get any uh, and they should have done it when I asked, because I asked when I got here, I need nias Born or chapstick from my lips.
Speaker 2: Eleen goes, this is not Walgreens.
Speaker 1: Aileen goes, yeah, so they'll put the order in and you'll get a call from medical like another day, like and if it's Friday, you didn't get in that chapsticks on Monday, Like, I don't know, Yeah, I don't know what. And we all we hear on these shows is like you ask for something for medical and it takes like two weeks anything.
Speaker 2: A band flipping out yes over neil'spourn for not like a cut like that for her lips, but she she's got a little bit. I was trying to kept trying to see like if they bleeding, Like what is going on with her lips? I didn't get it. It's because I.
Speaker 1: Think she had like lipstick on to be on camera and she had to wipe it off and then probably her lips are dry. She doesn't have any like balm, and they're not gonna you can't bring it with you. And so Aleen goes, yeah, so that's a call for medical for tomorrow, and she's, well, I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna leave. I'm not a regular inmate, and I want chapstick. I need chapsick.
Speaker 2: She needed to just make her a sign that just says, remember guys, I'm not a regular inmate. Because she constantly, like I said, I would have done the same shit. It wasmate hilarious.
Speaker 1: So Aileen takes her into the office so she can make it like this call on speaker. Aileen goes, yeah, so the idea is like you are a regular inmate, and she goes, Okay, but you didn't even see what I had to walk into that room was disgusting. Okay, it wasn't even hygienic. Okay. Aileen goes, mm hmm, right, but that's realistic, and you're in prison, and Erica goes, I've never been to jail before, obviously, And what was.
Speaker 2: Obvious about it? Because you cannot tell me that girl has not been up and down a pole at least twenty different times. She's had that look about her.
Speaker 1: And Aileen goes, I can tell, and Aileen goes and though no, no. Erica goes, do you even know what this project is about? And Aileen goes, yes, but I'm not sure you do. Right now? Do you want to make the phone call now? Or do you want to worry about the chapstick, because now is the time to make a call. And if you don't make the call and she goes, no, I'm still worried about the chapstick. She goes, Okay, we can make the call now, or you can continue going on. And I'm here to tell you it's not glamorous. Erica goes, well, the room should be clean, and you should be upset that my room wasn't clean. You should be upset that I'm upset. Aileen goes, Okay, so we're gonna make the call, or we're not gonna call because I got other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Len, She is trying to keep it together. She's like, because this who wow is on camera, I'm going to lose my job, am I benefits my insurance and all this shit. I've got to keep it cool, gotta keep push because Erica is really pushing it.
Speaker 1: She's standing and Ali's like, I'm sitting here, so lets you make this call and no, I don't have any chepstick and my desk. Stop asking. So she calls her boyfriend and goes, oh my god, I'm here, and he goes, how's it going? And have you seen your sister? She goes, no, but I went to make my bed and oh my god, there was a hair on my bed and I had to like say, oh my god. I had to like get this to I had to clean my entire room all by myself. And he goes, did you think it was going to be a hotel suite? I think she did, and she goes, who side are you on?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Buying Aileen, see you later buying Now.
Speaker 2: I have a question. Yeah, her eyelashes were they like strip bombs? Were they extensions? Why was she allowed to have these eyelashes on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know if they were extensions, and so they were just like mccam for two days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like because if they were strips, they would be dropping crazy. Yeah that's what I was thinking. Yeah, but they've got way bigger fish to fry with Erica other than her eyelashes.
Speaker 1: They needed to get her that fucking chapsticks what they needed to do sap. So then Erica talks to an inmate named Hope, who was very pretty, and she goes, how do you like go to the bathroom. Your door's open, people can see you. And she goes, okay, wa, what you do is you get these little pieces of paper and you stack them up and you could do two and a half high so the CEO can seem but like people can't see you sitting on the toilet. I was like, all right, that makes sense. Yeah, and Hope is nice. It goes, I know how it is to be in here, Like sometimes you just need one nice person, you know, to make you feel okay. Of course, I'm like, Hope's gonna shank her in her.
Speaker 2: Sleep because she just had that look about her that was like, I don't know if you should trust her or not?
Speaker 1: I know, because I was like, she seems really nice, but is she the kind of person and be like I showed you the trick and now you're my bitch.
Speaker 2: You know I got to have you in my room bent over at twelve pm tonight. Yeah, because no, you just don't know about even though she looks me. We've all we all seem oranges new black, okay, because that's our prison experience. That's our prison experience.
Speaker 1: Orange just the new black.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so here comes doctor Jeff. Now doctor Jeff is in some red loafers and he's already.
Speaker 2: He's where to go. He said, you guys didn't compliment my blazer last EPISO y'all don't see these were shoes today.
Speaker 1: Okay, He's like, I'm in my red shoes. I've got a half zip under my blazer because people tell me that's what the kids do. I was like, how cold is it in there? He is always in so many layers, i'd be sweat.
Speaker 2: You know. I wonder is prison hot or cold?
Speaker 1: I mean it's hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Looks like it's always a winter. They're up in Massa. Sister work, I can say. So he talks to Jessica and Uh, he's safe behind a desk because he's a little scared of her, and oh, would it be? She says, Uh, she's been on heroin, she's been on cocaine. She's been on crack, and her father introduced it to her when she was twelve, so that would have been her sister was nine. Because she's thirty five and this other girls thirty thirty five, thirty two, three years ago?
Speaker 2: What makes a pair wake up one day and said, you know what, I couldn't take my kids to the movies. I can take them to check the cheese. But is that? I think we're gonna have a lesson on heroin today, Like what how did you fall? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he says, what about your mom? She didn't protect you? And he says, no, my mom was afraid of my dad. So then they met a guy named Corey. And we know his name is Corey because it's on her neck.
Speaker 2: Cory.
Speaker 1: I had a guy named Corey in twenty thirteen who sold percocets and I was his girlfriend and the cops shot and killed him. And he said, gosh, that's awful. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
Speaker 2: Where were you.
Speaker 1: When this happened? I was asleep in the bed with him. They blew his brains out, and she tells all about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she skipped over like she made it seem like they came right in the house, shot him and then left no explanation to it. I mean, for cops to shoot you, they shoot you for a reason.
Speaker 1: Well most of the time, well not always most of the time. Maybe they also feel threatened, like did did did Corey hop up with one of his weapons and point.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what But she just left that part out.
Speaker 1: They blew his brains out in the bed with her, Okay, she's like, wow, I'm really sorry for that. How long afterwards did you get that neck tattoo? No, he doesn't say that, but I'm wondering how long after Corey died did she get that on it?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking he made her do it before he died.
Speaker 1: Oh you think See, I was thinking it was like an rip.
Speaker 2: You gotta tag your bitch, oh, I mean, especially when you're drugs, you got to let all the other drug dealers know that your toothless girlfriend is your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe no one else. Maybe she had teeth in twenty thirteen, So Jeff says, I'm really I'm really sorry. That's awful. How has that affected your life? And she goes, well, I've been destructive path since then. I really blame myself for what happened to him. And you know, honestly, I think my sister had something to do with him getting killed. What huh? How about he is a drug dealer? Did you think that had something to do with it?
Speaker 2: Or she makes him seem like an innocent victim every time she brings him up.
Speaker 1: She said, he's a drug dealer, deal in percost. That's what she's telling us. So because I think my sister had something to do with it, and her ex wife. So now we found out Erica was married to a woman before to a woman. Yes, and she says, you know, she's gonna have to talk to me about this and be honest. And because we're not gonna be okay if she's not honest about it, you know.
Speaker 2: Our relationship, this is so much more.
Speaker 1: So much more. And again, guys, Cory as a drug dealer. Okay, not say we deserve to be shot, but I just don't think they came in and shot him in his sleep.
Speaker 2: I maybe in twenty thirteen they didn't just go in they're shooting, but I'm thinking he with a gun.
Speaker 1: And again, if anybody knows of a Reddit thread or anything about this show, please let us know.
Speaker 2: Because we do check it out. Some follow ups.
Speaker 1: Okay, as your trusted destination for all things home, Wayfair has got everything you need to codify your space this fall, from comfy recliners to warm bedding and autumn decre Wayfair even has espresso makers and you can make your latte even a pumpkin one at home. You guys know how much I love Wayfair. They have the biggest election curated by style and there are options for every budget. And don't forget they have easy and free shipping. Okay, I just ordered some betting for my son at his college apartment. He's going to need some warm, cozy betting and he loves a good throw blanket, so I got him a really cute throw blanket and some flannel sheet so he can be all snugly. And also, right now is a good time to stock up on those fall items, like are you thinking about some cute mugs to enjoy your coffee or maybe some fall themed to core you guys. They even have some really cute word art if that's your thing. One other thing you should think about in the fall is getting organized, and Wayfair can help with that too. They have furniture, covers and all that stuff that helps you get ready for the colder weather and snuggle in. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space or budget. And did you know that they have that free and easy delivery you guys, even on big stuff. No more huge delivery fees for furniture. You don't need to go to six stores. You can get it all at Wayfair. Furniture to Core, appliances, cookware, all in one place. So cosify your space with at Wayfair's curated collection of easy, affordable fall updates from comfy recliners to cozy betting and autumn de core. Find it all for way less at wayfair dot com. That's wayfair dot com, w A y f A r dot com, Wayfair, every style, every home. So she says, you know she's gonna have to be honest about it, and Jeff says, oh wow, Okay, Well, I'm going to try to help the two of you heal, and she says, I hope, so I hope we could heal. So Erica says, I went into the bathroom and tried to use the bathroom and do the paper trick. But then I got in trouble because I couldn't you know, Pope told me the wrong thing, and I never got to use the bathroom and I started my period. I'm very uncomfortable, so you're just going to hold your peep. I just asked it for advil and they said, I think she had to poop. I think it's pooping that she doesn't want to do with people looking through the door, which I agree with that too. I'd like to put up my little cards and have something out almost definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she talks to the CEO and she's like, listen, hope.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: She didn't say hope, wybe she does.
Speaker 2: She she pointed or something like that.
Speaker 1: She told me I could put up the cards and then you wouldn't be able to see in, so I can. I'm just trying to use the bathroom and this.
Speaker 2: Smitch now you're not safe because she's you're snitching like you friend on Life After the.
Speaker 1: Leak nch neeche and she says, just because an inmate told you doesn't mean it's okay.
Speaker 2: And she's like, well she told me blah, And I was like, oh god, girl, you know you're not. Here's the thing about it. Though. She's already talking to the CEOs like they're crazy, but she's also very animated with it, like how did they not tase her because they know she said I wanted to taste her. I'm like, bitch, you are in my space and I'm also at my job, and I need you to stand. I mean, they even told her, you're not supposed to stand in this area.
Speaker 1: You can't see it in the red area, right.
Speaker 2: She basically, well, you call. She's charging these people up.
Speaker 1: And she's like, but I said I wanted da sport and nobody fucking got it for me. So I'm going to stand in this red area until I get bad of sport.
Speaker 2: All the other inmates are like, what the fuck? I got taste a spork for my food? Hey? Here, this bitch is all up in their faces. He made it, smitch, it it all comes. It was a lot. I'm like, oh shew, this girl is a lot.
Speaker 1: There's another inmate named Alex and she goes. Erica seems very high maintenance and bougie, like Kim Kardashian. Fun fact birthday trip, birthday triplet of Mary painting Kisha. Yes she is, Yes, Kim Kardashian, it's our birthday to riplet.
Speaker 2: But we did it first.
Speaker 1: I definitely did it first.
Speaker 2: She's a below me, so yeah, you're the O G thank you.
Speaker 1: And Hope is like, dude, she broke inmate co by telling on me and all I said was to put a piece of paper so you could God super bitch sony. Erica tries to make friends. Everybody hates her and she sits down. She's like I started my period and like paths are so gross and whatever. So Alex goes and shows her how to make it jail tampon, which is you rip apart the pad, you roll it, shove it in there.
Speaker 2: With your finger, very paying mm hmm. You wouldn't have done that. I am about vaginal When she showed us that, all I thought was toxic shock syndrome. Mean too. I was like, you're rolling it on the table up, so wait, so you are not allowed to have tampons in prison? I guess so or Is it because she couldn't buy them? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could buy them. Maybe you could buy them, because.
Speaker 2: That right there, what she did on that table where they do Arson crasts was not the business. Like, no, she goes.
Speaker 1: Everybody here has to be so uncomfortable. Gross, I don't know how you do it. I don't know how you even like stay in here like they're like.
Speaker 2: It's their choice, a choice, wow.
Speaker 1: Alex goes. You know, when Jessica first came in, she was supposed to be my room, but she was so wired. She was up and down and anxious and just up and down and wouldn't sit and yeah, and she goes, well, she was probably detoxing. I think she's detoxing. She'd be sick. I think she's still in drugs. And Alice goes, but she's gained some weight now like she's working. I really think she's changed. I think she's taking her life seriously now, like she she still doesn't have any teeth, but she looks better. She looks healthy well.
Speaker 2: And that one tooth is looking a lot yet less yellow, it's more white, like she's brushing her teeth. Take care of herself.
Speaker 1: I couldn't look at it, bless her heart. So Jessica goes, I'm glad to hear that. You know, I hope this is all good news, and I hope that she's grown a little bit. You know, I was getting this information from Alex, an unbiased person who did just talk a lot of ship behind my back.
Speaker 2: Well, was probably planning to beat your ass up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the camera crew not been with you, Like, who's this bitch? All right, So they're gonna both meet with doctor Jeff. Okay, so they other and I this is where I started to realize that Jessica is not wearing these gloves because she's working. She's just wearing fingerless gloves.
Speaker 2: Why, Okay, I thought she had carporal Tannel's syndrome. They were not.
Speaker 1: They weren't uh blah blah blah wrisk braces. They were not risk braces. They were just fingerless gloves.
Speaker 2: So maybe it is cold in prison, but not too too cold, because she needed her fingers out.
Speaker 1: At one point, at one point with editing, she was talking and one of them was off and you could see like the little you know, the binding where it was. But the rest of the time she kept them on and I kept saying, kept thinking, like, so.
Speaker 2: When you do a lot of drugs, you know, like your feet and your.
Speaker 1: Hands go numb eventually, Okay, So I was wondering, like her hands so numb, as she needs that to get the circulation going, like it just wasn't explained. It just wasn't explained.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and has to be something medical, because they don't just let them walk around with gloves on, do they.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It has to be something medical. So she got medical to give her some gloves, but her sister cannot get any fucking champ sick.
Speaker 2: It took her six months to get those gloves, I know, and they only gave her one after six months. She'd have wait another six months to get the other one.
Speaker 1: So Jeff says, so why has it been five years since she talked to each other? And Jessica goes, I was just tucked into my own world to drugs, like I wasn't worried about anybody else. And Erica goes, when I got the phone call to say you were back in jail, I thought it was a call saying you had died of an overdose. And she cries, and Jessica goes, yeah, but we were raised in this life, and Erica goes, yeah, more so Jessica, because when my parents split up, Jessica chose to live with my dad. And Jessica said, oh yeah, I was raised to be his little right hand drug dealer and crazy. Jessica and Erica say that Jessica would have to be home at a certain time to shoot dad up with heroin, or she'd be put out on the street with nowhere to live.
Speaker 2: Well, why if someone is he just one of those people who couldn't shoot himself up.
Speaker 1: It's just easier to have somebody else do what I imagine. And he had raised his kid, and he had taught her to be a tiny drug dealer and also be home on time to shoot up.
Speaker 2: Shoot me up makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Erica goes. Eric goes, yeah, one time he tried to make me do it. He got mad because like I missed and I did it wrong. And Jeff goes, what she was? I was twenty one and Jeff goes, this was your youth?
Speaker 2: What yeah, and you didn't have a lot to say this episode. I think he was like, what going on? But this isn't a lot?
Speaker 1: And Jeff goes, this was your youth, and they agree, Yeah, our childhood was terrible, right. So Jeff goes, well, you experienced so much inappropriate behavior, and now your sister Jessica is here in pain, in jail, experience and living through an addiction. And Jessica goes, you know, I don't want to do it. I don't want to be an addict, but now I have an attic brain and I want to get out and have a good life. But I really shouldn't even be alive. I mean really, Jeff goes, let's talk about the situation with Corey as c N and Jessica goes, Now, in order for me to have a healthy relationship with you, Erica, you're gonna have to admit the day before Corey died, you and your wife disappeared. So I'm wholly convinced you had something to do with it. And Erica goes, what she that is wild to me that you think I had something to do with that from twenty thirteen and Jessica goes, no, I think you and your wife. I think you talked to the cops.
Speaker 2: Erica. I kind of believe Jessica a little bit. I know I hated to admit it, but I'm really kind of And then that shocked the reaction that Erica gave. Now, she's like, oh, you knew about that shit, right thought. I thought you would have worded that memory away have forgotten.
Speaker 1: Erica goes, the only time I've ever even spoken to cops was when you threw that mason jar at me on my birthday. That exploded on me and the cops had to come. They told me they've been working on a case about you for years, and I told him, you live with Corey and he had guns that he was licensed to carry. But I told them, now, probably her sister throws a mason jar at her, cuts her face all up. They have to call for a domestic violence and they are asking, what's going on with your sister. We know she's known to us, known to us. Do you think he has guns because we would like to arrest them, And she said, yeah, I think he does have guns. So yeah, she talked to the cops and told him that, yeah, And Erica goes, I would never go to the police with something that would jeopardize you, like, I had nothing to do with that. You're in that life, you know, and talking head, Jessica says, It's like, if she didn't tell them anything, why was she talking to them about Corey? So she was talking to them, I.
Speaker 2: Mean she probably was asked a question, yeah, and she was like yeah.
Speaker 1: She probably was like, yeah, get that guy the fuck away from her and maybe she'll get some help, you know, yeah m hm. So then talking to her to Eric, he cries and goes, I don't understand why my sister would think I had anything to do with that. Like they were dealing drugs. They had a case on them, Like it wasn't because of me.
Speaker 2: No, No, the only thing they got for her was to fucking be prepared when they go in because this motherfucker may come out shoot, have some guns clearly did, which clearly he did.
Speaker 1: He's got his head blown off, and that's horrible, the whole horrible, horrible. But Jessica needs somebody to blame it on, so she's blaming it on Erica instead of being like, hey, he was a drug dealer. You know that's not good.
Speaker 2: And I'd throw an Amazon jar at my other sister's head. So and they talk to Mad to throw a Mason jar someone's head.
Speaker 1: Now we get you know, it's nighttime, it's it's not a great time in jail at night time. And Eric is like, the bed is so uncomfortable you can't even consider it a mattress. They wake us up all night checking us with lights. There are no clocks, so we don't know what time it is. Yep. And then she was like, look at this. She shows the video with her handshaking. I've got a lot of anxiety I've got And I'm like, who's filming this? I let them have their phones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: Or maybe they just had a camera on her because the.
Speaker 2: Little GoPro kind of thing or something like that.
Speaker 1: So she's due to the tage shaking, and she says, I have a lot of anxiety and nerves, and I don't have any medication that I could take to get my anxiety down, and I am getting worried I'm gonna have a full anxiety attack, so they take her to medical.
Speaker 2: I didn't see anything wrong with this scene, because that for sure would have been me. I would have faced an anxiety attack, a heart attack, e cola, anything that I could have thought of. But she had the books stuck out of here.
Speaker 1: But do you think that she decided to do that once Jessica's like, I think you're responsible for the death of my boyfriend twelve years ago, and she's like, she ain't ready to talk to me. I gotta get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: She's not ready.
Speaker 1: Well, she's talking about shit from twenty thirteen that I didn't do.
Speaker 2: You know, I think if she had anxiety, they would have taken her medicine with her right, they would let her take it and give it that they let her take it for both, yeah or whatever. So this was totally part of this was at three of episode Erica, Okay, I wouldn't. That's wrong with that bitch. She thought she was gonna get shamed, like her sister was gonna get her set her up the next day.
Speaker 1: So I think she's like me, She's like, if I don't get my eight hours, somebody's going down. Somebody's going down. I'm not getting eight hours of sleep.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 1: So then we see the now when this is happening, Keisha, I'm like, we only have eight minutes left of the episode and we haven't even gotten more of doctor Jeff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, for safety reasons, the medical staff determined that it isn't Erica's best interest to be discharged from the program. She's like freedom and she runs yes, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, I got my testing. Thank god. Forget the panhacks. It was really all about the chap that lips like I needed it.
Speaker 1: She gets in her car and she's like, NIASPORI chapsick, oh, let's go yeah, yeah, you know I got both right here, Kisha.
Speaker 2: I did know people really put neo sporn on their lips unless like they were crack cracked.
Speaker 1: I have nias born here for my nails because I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To oh gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. So in the talking head, she goes, I'm upset. I feel defeated. I wanted to stick it out for my sister, but after being in there and seeing what it's like, oh oh my sister.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh so it's sad.
Speaker 1: It's sad that my sister, she like got lost. She's like, oh, oh god, anyway, my sister. I don't want my sister to have to be there, and I don't want her to be back on drugs. I want her to be alive.
Speaker 2: But I said another night there.
Speaker 1: And also I don't want it on TV that I got this guy shot.
Speaker 2: His people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna come get me, you know, yeah, that's true. So day two, Day two, Jessica and Jeff talk and he goes, yeah, your sister so about that. She had to go, She had to leap. She had anxiety. It was beyond protocol what medical could handle. She's okay, she just couldn't stay. She wanted to stay, but she couldn't axiety. She was really just fighting tooth and nail to stay.
Speaker 2: But they really but we just had to force her out of here, to pick her up and put her in the car.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's sitting in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: It's waiting for you talking to her.
Speaker 1: Jessica goes, I think my sister was medically discharged because she couldn't handle the truth of this place. And I wish she was still here. I wanted to work on our reallylationship at Oh well, so, Jeff says, you know, in this place you have been able to remain sober. I'm imploring you to stay with your twelve step program and to stick with your therapy because you have a lot of healings to do, and she goes, yeah, I got this, I got it, no problem.
Speaker 2: Oh boy. All right.
Speaker 1: Two weeks later, it's Jessica's release day. She goes, you know, I'm shaky, I'm nervous, but I'm ready to go. And I'm leaving here with no probation. I'm just clear, free and clear. Oh no, didn't have to check out with anybody, Kisha.
Speaker 2: No, that's not she's not ready for that.
Speaker 1: No, she says, I feel free, and I'm being released or a recovery home and I'm going to continue there to work on my health after I get a little crack first, and then I'm gonna But she says she feels very overwhelmed and she's walking out, and the production goes sore, your sister's not here. You didn't tell your sister or you're getting out? And she goes no, and they do you want to call her? Because yeah, no, Uh, I got a lot of trust issues with my sister. I don't want to call her. I don't think my sister's being honest. And you know, she needs to work on herself really, just like I need to work on myself. I don't want to see her. I don't want to see her. I have a lot going on emotionally mentally, and this is my day to have my feelings Okay.
Speaker 2: So in this moment, you could tell their sisters, you goout it out they are sisters, right, great point.
Speaker 1: So one week later, Erica says, yeah, my sister contacted me a week after she got released to ask if I could help her with the night at a hotel. And I was like, what's going on? And she said the jail never sent over her paperwork, so she didn't have a bed until monday.
Speaker 2: You know. And Erica believed that. She's like, they never did give me my kna a spor and so they probably did sen for her bed. I believe you, says, I got you, I got you. I believe you. She goes.
Speaker 1: Then I found out she refused the bed. She refued used CSS and that's why she didn't want me there when she got released, because she wasn't going, you know, to the aftercare. And yeah, one hundred percent, I think she's using again. I feel terrible, and.
Speaker 2: After what I did for her, she's.
Speaker 1: Just gonna bail on me. She betrayed me.
Speaker 2: I'm done those sixteen hours.
Speaker 1: I told her, what do you mean you didn't get your knees born and you had to clean your own room.
Speaker 2: You had to blast It was way too much she did. I don't even know she ate the food. God, why does she have to eat the food?
Speaker 1: I think she ate one meal. Don't you like dinner before bed? And then then she was like, I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: I gotta gotta go, I gotta go. Look how I'm look how I'm shaking yep mm hmm. Then we see.
Speaker 1: Jessica entered a recovery program a couple of weeks later and reconnected with Erica.
Speaker 2: Good hope, Keisha, that's good. This is good. We weren't expecting this at all.
Speaker 1: Then mm hmm. A month later, Jessica's no longer in the program and Erica has lost all communication.
Speaker 2: Jica, Now this is something.
Speaker 1: Look, here's what I say about this. We had a show where we finally got some levity. We we finally had somebody in jail that was like us, Like I, Keisha is gonna need to keep her lashes on and I'm not gonna go without my eight hours asleep. Okay, we're gonna have to go.
Speaker 2: It's like, virtually, can we do this virtually?
Speaker 1: Like you have zoom in the prison because I like to sit here and I just I thought, I just hope we get some kind of ending recap where they tell us where everybody is. And then I say, again, is there a reddit or something associated where people can tell us?
Speaker 2: You know, Mary Pay, We ain't get no screeners, you know, and he doesn't give us reunions. I don't think we're gonna find out shit, We're gonna have to do our whole research on this one.
Speaker 1: Why do they hate us? We're trying to help and recover your show. Listen, guys on a lighter note, and this is sad that this is the lighter note. Keisha and I are covering Life After lock Up on the prefeed Monday's Luckshot Monday, and h it is nothing but hilarity over there.
Speaker 2: Nothing but the sucidity level season after season. Just they never seem to amaze us.
Speaker 1: And another great show we're covering gives Match Me Abroad. That's on Mondays. Also, that's on the ten dollars Prime level. So guess what else? The Love Is Blind is coming back.
Speaker 2: October first for dinner and they will give us the screens.
Speaker 1: Thank you Netflix.
Speaker 2: You know, they show us love, They give us love. They really do any we love Fuck you hoes. We don't know, y'all, what pink shade? What huh? Damn my bugging you're so nice.
Speaker 1: I wrote back, and we're so long.
Speaker 2: I wish you guys could see how sweet she is when she talks to these people. We're super super super super super super super excited, like she's so sweet today and this one like will not respond.
Speaker 1: I tried. I tried to listen, guys. The episodes out on Friday. That's what I promise. It's out on Friday. I'd love for it to be out first thing when you wake up in the morning, but we gotta record it. We gotta do it later in the day. And what blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: He's just been sick. Everybody give us a break. That's it. That's our show.
Speaker 1: We will see you back on Monday. It'll be matching me abroad. Sunday you'll get ninety Day UK with Matt Holy shit, did we laugh? And Monday will be Life after lock Up. Tuesday will be a TLC Tuesday with Kimberly. She'll be back from crime con and uh, you're still doing un for love all the things. Welcome to plat filled Jesus. That's that's the that's the show.
Speaker 2: We've been on in the background.
Speaker 1: Today'sone by welcome to plat Phil And I'm saying it here and I've said it a million times. I've said it to the people at TLC. It's the best show on television.
Speaker 2: She goes hard for that show. She if you ask her, she will always say welcome to, welcome back, or welcome to. No, not welcome back. Caught her. It's welcome to. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, a show on television. I'm interviewing Olivia next week, my friend. Yes, yes, all right. Everybody, make sure you're following Keisha. She's got a podcast, The Libra Lounge with Keisha, and you could also follow her on social media at the same thing, The Libra Lounge with Keisha. Take a listen, leave a five star review. That's all we need from you, guys, Just a five star review to get those Apple ratings up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that's it, Kisha. I'll see you for Match Me Abroad on Monday. Yes, and Life and My Patrolaca yep.