Speaker 1: My Billy Cunning in the Great American. The moment is now at hand. You and I have been together for eleven presidential elections since nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Hand in hand.
Speaker 1: We jumped over the cliff together. This is a special one, different one with the choice is obvious. I think it's a citizen's duty and responsibility to vote on election day. I know it is sometimes difficult to actually have that occur, but between absentee bouting, but between the application to get the ballot, between all the early voting going on seemingly for months. The polls have been opened now since in many parts of the tristead at six o'clock in the morning or six thirty am until seven thirty tonight. But in Kentucky we're gonna have Jesse Burer on layer. If they close at six pm, we should have all the results locally by midnight tonight. This should be obvious. And I would say that the so called evil white women as defined by Jess as defined by Tony Bender. He thinks women white women or evil and that they're going to vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: But I'd point this out.
Speaker 1: That white women that live in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio are going to give the Trumpster a large plurality of their votes, and that Trump's who's going to win these three states by anywhere between ten and fifteen points. And man, with all these perspectives, as Alex Truntafilu, the chair of the Republican Party, Alex t You've had a long day, you tell me, on and off there is going to be a great day to be an American, a great day to be a Republican. You've never waivered in your support for Donald Trump. What do you see this afternoon? An election day that gives you hope? Do you have hope? Do you have fear?
Speaker 3: What do you have? If anything?
Speaker 2: Billy, I'm as glad to be with you. I'm Chris crossing the great state of Ohio and support of President Donald J. Trump and Bernie Marino and a vote no on Issue one. If you're out there driving around and you don't know yet, it's a vote no on Issue one. But what am I seeing?
Speaker 4: I'm seeing super.
Speaker 2: High turnout, especially in Republican neighborhoods. You know, Billy, we had seventy three point nine to nine set turnout at twenty nineteen, twenty twenty that is we expect to eclip that we're seeing super high turnout in Republican neighborhoods Now. I know I'm talking to you all. In the greatest Cincinnati area, somewhere like Warren County, for instance, we're seeing more than fifty five percent voter turnout and it's you know, it's only noon, So things are going very well for us. Republicans are fired up, We're ready to go, and I think you're going to see a really good result here on election night.
Speaker 1: You know, we used to be more relevant than we are today. Ohio, Iowa, and Florida where they ways to win the presidency if you're a Republican. And in fact, in twenty twenty, the Trumpster one Iowa, Ohio, and Florida, the first Republican president ever to win those three states and then lose the general election. But when I off a website that I trust, which is target early vote dot Com Arizona, they turnout and early voting is down four hundred thousand votes. In Arizona and Georgia, the early turnout is down one hundred and fifty five thousand vot It's mainly in Fulton County in Michigan, the urban turnout is down three hundred and twenty one thousand votes. In Michigan and North Carolina the urban turnout is down one hundred and seventy five thousand, and Nevada is down two hundred thousand. Here's the big one. In Pennsylvania, the urban turnout i e. Democratic turnout is down three hundred and eighty one thousand votes. In fact, it has said that if we had the early vote in Pennsylvania, may not know until tonight or tomorrow about that that unless Kamala Harris comes out of that with at least six hundred thousand plus, he's going to lose the election. Is it your sense from your experts when you talk to the Trump campaign, et cetera, that they're very satisfied with the early turnout among Republicans.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely they are. You know, we were as Republicans, we were late to get the message, Billy, that we should turn out early with the vote. And here in Ohio we began a message you know, two years ago. Frankly, when I took over a state party chairman, we would say it's okay to vote that way. When we met Bill was it was okay for Republicans to do with Democrats have long done, and that is to turnout and cast their votes early. Well, Republicans got the message not only in Ohio but across the United States. So we've seen a massive number of early votes for Republicans. Now, look, we can talk process and numbers all we want, but what I'd rather just say to you and your listeners is that America is ready for a different direction. Joe Biden's presidency has been a colossal failure. It has cost middle class families more at the gas pump, you know, at the grocery store. We've seen a flood of people coming over the southern border. So people are sick and tired of what they've seen from the Biden administration. So Republicans and independent and really even a lot of Democrats are saying, enough is enough. We can't have a country anymore. Bill if we allow an open border that allows every country on the planet to flood the United States of America with non American citizens. You know, it's it's basic to the way we operate that we have a country. And right now this open border problem, along with the inflation problem, is helping drive a lot of Republicans of the polls today to make a difference to take a new approach. Kamala Harris is a disaster. She would continue more of the Joe Biden policies when she's president, and shared Brown also is part of the problem, which is why people want to vote for Bernie Marino today. But I think we're seeing a lot of voter enthusiasm on the Republican side, especially in the early vote, because people want a change in a new direction for the country. So we're excited by the early vote.
Speaker 1: Bill Alex Tay, I want to share with you the thoughts of one Marine O'Connor, the retired old liberal Chief Justice of the High Supreme Court, and she said that she's running along with her benefactors from Switzerland millions of dollars worth of ads convincing the American voter in Ohio that the truth is a lie, the lie is the truth. May I share with you the actual ballot language on State Issue one to see if this is something you're in favor of. Are you ready for the first sentence of ballot Issue number one?
Speaker 3: And Ahi, are you ready for that?
Speaker 2: Give it to me, Billy.
Speaker 1: A majority yes vote is necessary to pass this amendment. The proposed amendment would repeal constitutional protections against jerrymandering, approved by nearly seventy five percent of Ohio electors in twenty fifteen to twenty eighteen, and eliminate the long standing ability of Ohio citizens to hold their representatives accountable for establishing fair state and legislative districts. So we vote yes, it repeals the protections against jerrymandering, and we don't vote anymore for members of the apportionment Board. So the democratic thing to do, according to liberal Supreme Court retired Justice Marine O'Connor, is to take away the people's right to vote.
Speaker 3: Does this make any sense at all?
Speaker 2: Not at all, Billy, And listen, if you're out there today and you're going to vote yet today here in Ohio, it's a no vote on issue won no, no, no, an issue one issue wants to scam and a lie. It's brought to you by special interest dollars from outside of Ohio, who do Billy, Here's what's happening here. Here's the sort of the rest of the story. I know you're a radio guy, you'll remember that that statement. Here's the rest of the story. What's happening here?
Speaker 4: In Ohio is Democrats have had.
Speaker 2: A harder and harder time winning elections in the state, not because the state has changed, because the Democratic Party has changed. Billy, you and I remember a different Democratic Party when we were grown up. It was a workers party. It was a patriotic party. That's long gone. So what's happened here in Ohio is that the Democrats started losing election after election. So along they come with thirty five million dollars of out of state special interest money on these fancy television ads to try to full Ohioans to change the way we draw district lines. If you vote yes on one, you literally strip yourself of the right to vote for the people who draw the district lines. It is fundamentally a bad practice. You're giving up your own rights as a voter. So it's a no un issue one. Marion O'Connor is dead wrong on this. She's been dead wrong for a long long time. So your vote, Your listeners know she's a Trump hating Republican. We all know her, Billy, let's be honest, you know her. We all know what she's about. She's a Trump hating former former Republican. So it's a no un Issue one.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the State Issue one. The amendment is thirteen thousand words. Now I'm told that some have read all thirteen thousand words. The ballot language is capitalized about thirteen hundred. To give you an example, the entire United States Constitution, Article one, Article two, Article three, all the all the constitutions of the US is a total of four thousand words. So the liberals in charge of State Issue one put together constitutional amendment in Ohio that's three and a half times longer than the United States Constitution in Toto. And this is one amendment to our constitution. And it has so many hidden pitfalls and hand grenades and IEDs in it that you lawyers and judges will spend decades sorting out what does this mean?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: How Come you can appropriate money from the legislature without consent? How come you can take away the right to vote and call it constitutional. You've got to be kidding me. So thirteen thousand words that you lawyers and you judges put together to confuse the American people, it'll be a lawyer's pantasy. It'll be a garden in which you're going to play for the next several years. And when you get a liberal, retired old woman like Marine O'Connor to say, yeah, vote for this. It's really it's about democracy. Hell, if you vote for this, it means you don't vote anymore. You don't vote for governor, auditor, and secretary of State. Just sit on the sit on the reapportionment board. And there's two from the House, two from the Senate, Democrats and republic against. Don't vote for them either. That these pointy head judges will tell you where the lines are. And if it takes thirteen thousand words to describe something, your lawyers will make a fortune in it. Do you agree, In fact, you probably like it for that reason, you'll make a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Alex, Billy, I won't make one red penny on this, which you've said is absolutely correct. This is a scam. It's a scam. And the reason they're putting so many words into this thing is they think that they're going to convince you somehow that jerry mandering is wrong. Well, let me tell you something. This particular proposal puts jerry mandering into the constitution. This is a little bit like the Inflation Reduction Act, which did what Billy, It increased inflation. It's sort of like the Affordable Care Act, which did nothing to make your healthcare more affordable. They keep doing these things on the left where they label something one way and ultimately the results of the policy are the opposite. Listen. Issue one is a scam. It's a live being sold to Ohiland. It's bad policy for Ohio, and it has nothing to do with good government. It has everything to do with drawing district lines that help one particular political movement, and that is the far left in America. Last point on this, Billy. Anyone can go and look the money that's flooded into Ohio to pass this thing is out of state special money interest from Swiss billionaires for places like New York and DC and San Francisco. This is not a citizen's movement. You're being sold to bill of goods on Issue one. It is an absolute no vote on Issue one. That's what's right for Ohio.
Speaker 1: Well, when you keep losing elections, let's get rid of them. Let's just say and let's get some old woman who's a liberal named Marine O'Connor to advocate for a lie. And she knows it's a lie, she'll be lying. She'll be taking care of some way down the road, I guess. But if you want to keep voting, which I think is the right thing to do, vote no instead Issue one. Now, second, let's talk about your friend. Bernie Marino. Came out of nowhere. The ads against them are despicable. I guess that the truth doesn't work. Use lies. There'll be no occasion for the next six years that Bernie Marino is ever going to vote on any abortion issue, because it's been given to the States, not to the United States Senate, to determine this thing. And so Bernie Marino came out of nowhere. Sheared Brown began before you were born in nineteen seventy two. In politics, he's been there for more than a half a century. And Bernie Marino's a business owner who sold most of his businesses. And they're running ads against them on abortion, which I was like running ads against somebody because of their position on the Vietnam War.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: They're never going to vote on it, and the Democrats know that, but they want to mislead and easily misled group of voters, generally young females, to believe that abortion is on the ballot. One is not on the ballot. It's not going to be on the ballot. Sadly, we voted for it in Ohio a couple of years ago, from the moment of conception all the way through birth, and the Supreme Court has ruled that it's up to the States. Is not up the United States Senate. So tell me about Bernie Marino. What is the polling Alex tam and will he win or not? Or will we return to Shared Brown along with along with other liberals back to the United States Senate. Give me a full report. There's a question in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, Bernie, listen, Billy, listen on Bernie Marino. Let me tell you this. I don't make predictions very often. You know this about me. I only make predictions the Monday before the Tuesday. Today is the Tuesday. Bernie Marino is going to beat Jared Brown. And here's why that's going to happen. Shared Brown is Joe Biden, Kamala Harris's best friend in this state. Shared Brown votes with Joe Biden's agenda and Kamala Harris's agenda ninety nine percent of the time. He's voted for the Inflation Reduction Act, which drove up inflation. He votes against American energy, which would drive down the cost of everyday items for Americans.
Speaker 4: He has voted.
Speaker 2: Against every decent border protection and we can have in America. He said a year ago that the border is only the concern of particular small right wing MAGA groups. He's wrong. The border is a serious problem for America. Everybody knows it. The Democrats finally woke up to understand it. Listen, Sharon Brown has been a disaster. He's a career politician who votes more like Elizabeth Warren than he does Joe Manchin. He's not a centrist. He's not the guy he's pretending to be on this massive spend on television. The only vote you should cast today should be for Bernie Morino. He's a common sense out of government to be a businessman who has done very well for himself, who knows how to bring change to Washington, DC. He is the change agent in this election, not Shared Brown. So listen, we feel very good about that race because Ohio is sick and tired of the far left politics of Shared Brown.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a poll from Moreno forty eight percent Emerson poll which was taken over the weekend forty eight percent for Marino Brown and forty five percent, and he's topped out. In fact, his poll numbers are going down. Also, this poll has Donald Trump up twelve points in Ohio. Is that the truth is that a liar somewhere in between? Marino is up three, Trump's up twelve in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yay or nay?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't. Those polls are crazy, their polls all over the place. I'll tell you a couple of quick things. Bernie Marino is aligned with Donald Trump. Any voter who's going to the poll today who thinks Donald Trump is the future for this country should vote for Bernie Marina to be his ally in Washington, D C. Shared Brown is not that person. He will fight against the America First Donald Trump agenda. He will make it so our border is more for us. He will make it so everything costs you more at you know, when you go to the grocery store and your gas and everything else. So look, Bernie Marino is endorsed by Donald Trump. He was endorsed a long time ago for reasons. Well.
Speaker 1: Lastly, if you like the policies of Joe Biden Kamala Harris, you have a Senator that's voted with them more than ninety nine percent of the time. And that's the way you should vote. If you think things are great, things are better off today. The southern border is shut down, we have less crime in the cities, and that money is well spent. The Inflation and Reduction Act didn't increase, but decreased. And if you believe all that kind of blogey, then you vote for Shared Brown.
Speaker 3: Alex T. We got to run.
Speaker 1: I know you're all so busy today. How does it look later on? You're on also the Hamley County Board of Elections as a chair. You get things there. You control that with an iron grip. How's voting going right now in Hamley County a little afternoon.
Speaker 2: Voting is going very well. We're going to earge every Hamilton County resident, every olioland WILLI gets the polls. The polls close tonight at seven point thirty pm. So get your vote in and vote no on Issue one and vote for all the Republicans, Billy, and you're going to make this state in this country better if you vote the way that Alex T just told to vote.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Alex trying to feelu. Thanks again for coming. I like your objective analysis of the election, and thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Alex Privilege, God bless America. Let's continue with more on your reaction. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham, The Great American speaking truth, the power, the uncommon voice of the common man and the conscience of the American people. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. Hit the music, Dave Keaton, hit the music. These are the glory days. The moment of our salvation is at hand. I want to give a little bit of a tutorial about the electoral College. And I also let you know that after one o'clock today Franklerosa will be here Franklerosa, Secretary of State. Also later on will be Jesse Brewer live from Boone County to talk about what's happening in Boone, Kenton and Campbell. In fact, it's pretty good, a lot of turn out, a lot of good stuff happening there. And also later on as doctor Frank Sorrentino. There's a lot of history about out the American elections and more. But here is the tutorial. So here we go. What is the electoral college, how are the votes distributed? How do you become an elector for the electoral college? And how many does Ohio, Kentucky, and Indian and a half If you're ready, Ohio has seventeen electoral votes, Kentucky has eight electoral votes, and Indiana has eleven electoral votes. So the so called tri state is a total of thirty six electoral votes. Now, electoral votes were put in by the founding fathers of this great nation so that large states could not overwhelm the so called small stakes with their ideas. Now, at the time, the large states weren't concerned about the southern border. They weren't concerned about DEEI. They were not concerned about taxation to a great extent because the income tax didn't exist till like twenty till like nineteen twenty. They had different concerns, but they knew in their gut, we don't want to give the large states the ability to overrule the small states because we're a federal republic. Were not a democracy. We have democratic elements, but they wanted to have a constitutional republic. And if we didn't do it that way, as you may know, we wouldn't have a country because the Southern States, the Democrats in theres the Democrats in the Southern States would not have joined the Union with a few people living in South Carolina and North Carolina and Georgia named after King George of England, because they would have no power whatsoever in the federal government. So the Electoral College was created. There's four hundred and thirty five members of the House of Representatives. Write that down four hundred and thirty five apportioned by population. For example, California has fifty four electoral votes and the state of Wyoming has three based upon populations, so you say four to thirty five. That's the number of House of Representatives, add one hundred. Each state has two US Senators, the state of Wyoming, the state of Iowa, the state of Maine, the state of South Dakota, they all have two each, same as California, New York, Texas, Florida. Because the founding father said, we want to have a federation, a constitutional federal republic, and we don't want a democracy. So they gave the states small or larger medium two US senators. So you take the four to thirty five apportioned by population. Which is about eight hundred thousand per district, and then you take the one hundred US Senators, that's five thirty five.
Speaker 3: So how do you get to five thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Will About a century or so ago, residents of Washington, d C. Said no, wait a minute, well, we can't vote for the president. We have no electoral votes at all. So the powers that be determined that the Washington d C. Area, which is not a state and the founding father said it should not be a state because it is the federal capital, that they will have three electoral votes, which is the lowest number any state can have. State of Wyoming has about six hundred thousand people, so that the state of Wyoming has one member of the House of reports Donatives and they have two US Senators.
Speaker 3: That's three.
Speaker 1: So they said, okay, Wyoming has three, we'll give Washington DC three electoral votes, even though they're not a state, and for like one hundred years or so, if you lived in d C, you you did not vote for the president. So they changed it all. So that's where the number five thirty five comes. Every ten years in the census, there's an apportionment of the House of Representatives based upon the population we used to have in Ohio twenty four electoral votes. We're now down to seventeen because the population relatively to the Sun Belt states and the Western States is going down. So that the brilliance of our constitution is the House of Representatives is a portion among the states due to population will In the United States Senate, every state gets two votes. That's how you get to five thirty five to win the presidency. Therefore five thirty eight, I'm sorry, five hundred and thirty eight. To win the presidency, you have to get two hundred and seventy electtion toral votes, so two sixty nine, two sixty nine is possible. That means that no one received the majority of electoral votes, in which case, if that happens, and this year it's possible, it could happen, almost happen in two thousand. So if either candidate gets two hundred and seventy electoral votes, that person is elected. If they get two sixty nine and two sixty nine or less than, the matter for the presidency is thrown into the House of Representatives, and for the vice presidency thrown it's thrown into the US Senate. So and when you go into the House of Representatives to vote because it was two sixty nine each each state gets one vote, so the delegation of that state gets together and they vote. Because I think the number, don't quote me on this is twenty eight or twenty nine. States are completely controlled by the Republicans. So if the matter goes to the House of Representatives, each state gets there's one vote, in which case the president would be Donald Trump. Now we also have something called unfaithful electors, which I can get into, but nonetheless so like Richard K. Jones, the sheriff of Butler County, and my lovely sister, Mary Diane Redden, is two of the seventeen electors selected by the Trump campaign to go to the state capitol in Columbus sometime around the first part of December to actually vote on your behalf for Donald Trump. An unfaithful elector which has happened rarely as someone who disregards their oath to vote for the person who won that state and vote for someone else. That's happened two or three times. I don't think Sheriff Richard K. Jones or Mary Diane Redden Cunningham, my sister, is going to be unfaithful. In fact, I'd bet my life both of those two among with the other fifteen would be faithful. Electors actually vote, and once the vote is taken, the Clerk of the House of Representatives here transmits those findings of the clerk of the House of Representatives in Washington, and away you go. Now that's the way it works. Five hundred and thirty electoral votes. You have to get to seventy to win, and whichever party gets to seventy they're elected president. However, it's not official until sometime the middle of December when the electors meeting each state capitol and actually vote, and then it's not confirmed in the capitol until around the first week in January, and that's when the results are opened up and read in a MINISTERI elect Now you know that you should have no questions about electors, and we go from here. We get the government we deserve. And if you're happy the last four years have been good, that the southern borders in great shape, that plenty proliferating jobs among American citizens is high, that the cost of goods is low. You like the taxation system, You like the forever wars that were engaged and then you ought to vote for Democrats if you want to have a change from what's happening the last four years. And Kamala Harrison has been there four years before. That is a United States Center. She's been in Washington eight years now. She coins herself as an agent of change. Why haven't you done it so far? Don't get an answer, so let's continue. Coming up next is the great from Boone County, the Great Man Jesse Brew to talk about what's happening in northern Kentucky along with their one or two ballots. After one o'clock today is Frank Lrose plus more. Stay tuned and we should have results mainly sometime tonight. I'll make my predictions later on with the segment twelve forty eight Home of your Bengals, who, by the way, made a trade about an hour ago picked up a reserve running back from the Chicago Bears, who I never heard of, because they need some help, and the trade deadline is four o'clock today.
Speaker 3: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Twelve forty eight Helmier Bengals News Radio seven hundred WULV. Well, let's continue. We never stop. We simply continue. About an hour ago we heard from Alex Tryn Tofielu, the chair of the Republican Party. Now we have the great Jesse Brewer Boone County Commission and Jesse welcome again in the Bill Cunningham Show. We sit here about one oh five pm on election day. Can you tell us roughly in Kenton, Boone and Campbell, what has been the turnout greater or lesser than twenty twenty and what percentage of what percentage you're voted in the Bluegrass?
Speaker 3: Please let us know.
Speaker 5: You know, Willie great to be here, and I appreciate you know as always, it's it's amazing to turnout. We're we're pushing over fifty percent already. You know with early voting and people in line, lines were out the door. I mean you thought it was like the Rolling Stones were here in concert and or prime if people were camping out waiting for tickets, or like when Jimmy Buffalo will come to Margaritaville and people would sleep outside.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's just amazing.
Speaker 5: Lines are out the door. Starting when early in person voting started on Thursday, lines were out the door and so there's just a lot of people coming out. Obviously presidential years a big topic. And you know, on our side of the we got you know, the school choice amendment to that's bringing a lot of people out as well, both for and against it. So there's just a lot of people I want to have their voice heard, which is uh, I wish all elections were this way, but you know, we know that's not the case.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Tony Benner would wait outside for the Grateful Dead. He's kind of a dead head. He'd get there two days early to make sure he was in the front. But he's a dead head. Of course, the lead singer is dead, so you know it's not as he's really dead. But nonetheless, getting back to getting back to issues one and two? What are issues one and two? For those listening.
Speaker 5: Issue one in Kentucky was or what they call him amendments to amend the Constitution. Amendment one in Kentucky was essentially granting people everybody to write the boat that may or may not be a citizen. And so why that was on there, No one really talked about it because we kind of knew that one was going, you know, so I don't know why that was. I'm really fully understanding that one amendment too.
Speaker 4: Which is the hot one. That's the school choice.
Speaker 5: You know, Kentucky is one of six states in the country from what I read, that does not have any form of school choice.
Speaker 2: No over in Ohio.
Speaker 4: I think you all.
Speaker 5: Got one recently, and I think it's like sixty five hundred bucks can follow the student.
Speaker 4: They don't have anything like that in Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Polling says as of like the end of October, the polling on that said it was roughly a coin flips and all it does it allows the conversation to be had in the legislature. It doesn't like set anything in stone. It doesn't set the rules of pamms. But the Kentucky Supreme Court basically said, you know, when they tried to do some other forms of school choice with some tax credits, the Supreme Court struck it down, saying, you got the mend the constitution because the way the Constitution currently reads, you can't do it. And so that's what Amendment two is. It just to allow the legislature to start the process, which will be a whole other political football mumbo jumbo. You remember when Ohio passed recreational marijuana, it took them another year to fixed out that they were fighting over it. I imagine you did the same thing in Kentucky. You know, you get outside of northern Kentucky and Jefferson and Faya County, a lot of these rule parts of the state. There's the school voting blocks are very big and very powerful, right, and there's gonna be a lot of folks in there. They don't want it. Those type of folks. They voiced a lot of concern against it. There's been a lot of money right and messaging porn in on both sides of that issue. So I'd be interesting to see what happens with that. But they said it was a coin flip at the end of October and they quit pollings in at that point.
Speaker 1: Well, at that point it doesn't mean it's going to pass. It means you can argue about it. And who knows what happened now. Lastly, Kentucky, like Indiana and Ohio are going to be plus ten or more for Donald Trump. Is there excitement in the Bluegrass to vote for Trump? Even though it's a fatal complay. He's gonna win the state anyway. So Tony Bender might say, why vote when he's gonna win anyway?
Speaker 3: What do you say to him.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of people that are really you know, they felt the twenty twenty election was stolen for Trump. They supported Trump, and they want to have their voice heard. It's a protest vote, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Thomas Jefferson said, you know, we don't have a majority of the government people that represented jord the people. There's the majority of the people that participate, and I think a lot of people are like, I want to participate because this is the man I want in office. Uh, the Trump Fans ticket.
Speaker 4: I think Trump.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a lot of excitement, and people watch the polls, and we all know how accurate polls can be. You know, I think I have better luck predicting roulette or dice rolls than the polls. But it's it's interesting to see, you know, just the excitement and the energy fore and against him. It's been a long time. I can't remember a candidate so polarizing and so such a powerful personality that people will show up to vote four against him, not not even know anything about him. So it's just, uh, I think there's a lot of folks, definitely in Kentucky that think that he's going to carry the day. Nationwide, and no matter who wins, Trump or Harris, I think they're gonna be it's gonna be not enough in court battles and gonna be ground zero go on forever and we won't find out until Chrismas time, and the president is probably gonna be unless it's an overwhelmingly victory. But artists in these days and we don't think that's gonna happen. Yeah, too big to read, you know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: But for Kentucky, I'm really and then in the Amendment too, and then in Ohio, I don't.
Speaker 4: Uh, the jerrymandering one. I don't know what number.
Speaker 2: It is over there.
Speaker 5: That's something we've been Yeah, well I know we've been watching that one too, with the drawing.
Speaker 4: Of the lines of the political lines and everything else.
Speaker 5: You know, tell everyone, I'm like, you know, that's that's a that's a that's something's been going on in politics for years. We're not just politics, school districts, the everyone, jerry manders, you know what I mean. It's just like it's nothing's been going rough forever not you know, So I like to see something happen with that because I definitely think that's definitely been abused over the years, and Ohio is trying to do something about that.
Speaker 1: Jesse were to run, but the polls closed in my homestead of Tucky at six pm. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jesse Brewer Boone County, you're a great American.
Speaker 5: You're thank you. You're a great American as well. And if you don't vote, vote early, vote office last.
Speaker 3: That's what I say.
Speaker 1: If you're a Democrat, you vote very often.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there you go, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. There's his perspective. Bill Cunningham with you every day on election day, the home of your Reds and Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW joining you and I now is Frank loose, a second cousin of Buddy L.
Speaker 3: Rosa.
Speaker 1: I call him Franklrosa, our Secretary of State. And Frank, as we sit her early in the afternoon on election day, give the American people a full report.
Speaker 3: How are we looking well?
Speaker 5: Six hours into election day? Things are going very smooth. And I will say your last caller is a Kentucky guy. But a vote often is only okay if that means voting in each election. That's otherwise you can't vote more than more than once.
Speaker 4: Now things are going smooth. Think about this.
Speaker 5: Over thirty two hundred polling locations in Ohio opened right on time, staffed by thirty five thousand of our fellow Ohioans, and really across the state, things are going quite smoothly. In the five years I've been in this office, we haven't had I'm knocking on wood right now, such a smooth election day. But this is a testament to the hard work that we put in to make sure that Ohio continues to be the gold standard when it comes to voting.
Speaker 1: So personnel, you have thirty five thousand personnel right now working in the polling places, thirty two hundred precincts, and then all of this will be tabulated by about what time tonight.
Speaker 5: Well, we will probably be at eighty or ninety percent around eleven. It'll probably take us until two or three in the morning to get to one hundred percent, But to be clear, before we go to bed tonight, we will be one hundred percent reported for all of those election day ballots. This is something Ohio gets right. Other states continue to fail in. But we do that work ahead of time to make sure that we're ready. The first votes that we count tonight, Willie are going to be those absentee ballots and those early votes. They're already down at the Board of Elections, so intuitively those are ready to count right at seven thirty. Around nine eight forty five, we're going to start getting the ballots in from the polling locations and we'll be counting those, and again, most races are conclusive. By ten thirty, eleven races have been called, but we're going to keep going until we get one hundred percent of our election day results counted and reported at Totohio dot gov.
Speaker 1: I'm love for the understanding that possibly, like in Pennsylvania, Michigan, they don't want an efficient system because it allows them to do things maybe under the table. You're a leader of the Secretaries of State Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Ron de Santis, and that crew that will have everything counted by by midnight.
Speaker 3: Iowa was the same way.
Speaker 1: Ohio is the same way, but it's not that way in Pennsylvania, Michigan, it's not that way in blue states. Am I reading too much in Is it just in competence or is it by design?
Speaker 5: I think it's more of a competence. Listen, I've testified in their state Senate in Pennsylvania three times. Every time I go and testify in front of their state Senate, I give them a list of ten things and keep it simple for them.
Speaker 4: If you do these ten.
Speaker 5: Things, you're going to have a much smoother election day. You'll be able to report your results. They have not made those changes. So really it's not the election officials, because I think that the election officials would like those.
Speaker 4: Changes can be made.
Speaker 5: It's the state legislature that hasn't allowed them to start, for for example, pre processing those abstey ballots before election day. If you are at the Allegheny County Board of Elections in Pittsburgh right now, you've got a vault, probably a thousand square foot vault that's full of envelopes, hundreds of thousands of unopened envelopes. It's going to take you days just to cut open all those envelopes, not to mention checking the idea information, flattening those things out so they can go through the ballots. And what this causes is it causes people to suspect that there's something going wrong because absite ballots tend to follow geographical patterns. So if you're counting this zip code, there's gonna be a lot of Republicans, and those numbers are going to jump. And then you're counting the next zip code and those numbers are going to jump. And people see that happening and they think, oh, something to wry here. What it's really is is they're counting these ballots, but they're take too long to do.
Speaker 3: So are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 5: Okay, bring it on.
Speaker 1: Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, had twenty six hundred applications to get a ballot that were ruled fraudulent. There was a large special interest group out of California with thousands of Antifa type kids who planned fan all across Pennsylvania and they picked certain counties to request absentee ballots through the mail like we do in Ohio. The people's judge and I my wife sat down, we requested, We got it about ten days later, we voted at the kitchen table, sent it back. But there are millions and millions of dollars spent to hire individuals to go into counties in Pennsylvania to request a ballot sent to a certain location filled out by the Democratic activists from California that these are by the way, CNN reported that they caught it. In other words, it was a request to get a ballot. It wasn't the ballot itself. But I'm questioning how many other times do we not know what happened in other counties in Pennsylvania and this is a tip of the iceberg, yes or no.
Speaker 5: Well, I tell you one of the problems that I have with the way Pennsylvania runs things is they don't have bipartisan oversight. In Ohio, it's Democrats and Republicans working together. Your county Board of Elections down at Hamilton County, it's d's and ours working together. In Pennsylvania, the county clerk runs the elections, and so if the county clerk's remember the Republican Party, everybody in the election office probably is too, and vice versa. That's one of the reasons why you know I've got that concern is that in Ohio we've got the two sets keeping each other honest. So what you mentioned is absentee fraud. And part of the way that we do things in Ohio is we start with an accurate list. We don't let dead people remain on the voter rules. We take them off every month. We don't allow non citizens.
Speaker 2: To renister to vote.
Speaker 5: I've removed over seven hundred of them from the rules this year. And we also make you prove your identity with the last four of the social state driverage license number, full name, data, birth signature. All that has to match, and then it has to match again when you return the ballot. Now, listen, if somebody has all that information about you, you've probably got a lot more problems than just a fraudulent ballot. You're probably going to be the victim of identity theft. But you mentioned Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Let's look at Holmes County, Ohio, an Amish Ish county, a large Amish population. They had one eight hundred and seventy seven absenty ballots requested. One thousand, six hundred and eighty five have come back, so ninety percent have been returned. I have confidence that those are accurate, honest votes from the people of Holmes County.
Speaker 3: Here in Ohio, well Sucke Jerry State, frank Lerosa.
Speaker 1: You know that purging their voter rolls of dead people, that's called voter suppression. That's voter suppression. Well, thanks, Frank, I don't know where it's going to go. We get the government we deserve. I know you're bare. And then a one legged man in a butt kicking contest and uh Secretary of State, this is when you shine and uh no one says, OHI doesn't have a clean system. The other stage don't want to adopt it for a reason, and I worry about that.
Speaker 5: Reason, proudly suppressing dead people. And I'll continue doing that.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, Frank Lerosa, Thank you very much. Three four seven one one tastes so good. I wanted bad. Frank LeRose, Thank you very.
Speaker 5: Much, Frank, Thanks buddy, God bless thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, America, let's continue with more there. It is dead people voting, that's voter suppression. On news radio seven hundred WLW, I'll let you and I go over some of the numbers. As you heard Ryan Combs earlier report that the turnout in Madeira, Montgomery, Blue Ash Sycamore township is high and Madeira leads the pack under my leadership with seventy one percent turnout so far, with about another what five five and a half hours remaining till seven thirty PM and that the turnout and so called democratic areas is about thirty eight percent, which is low. I'm reading this other story and I want to give you the betting lines on the trump Ster and also on the Senate being controlled by Republicans. But the headline is this is Fox News democratic strategist has grim warning for Kamala as voters head of the polls, and that person is none other than David Axelrod. During a CNN interview this morning, Axelrod was asked what he's most worried about today and the final hours of election day. In the response, he said there's a lack of enthusiasm for the Harris Waltz campaign in the black community, drawing comparisons to unprecedented support for Donald Trump, and he referenced the state of Pennsylvania specifically, And I have the numbers here from the state of Pennsylvania and the last election in twenty twenty, Joe Biden left the early voting with a lead of one point one million votes one million votes. And in this particular cycle, the urban turnout among Democrats is down four hundred thousand votes compared to the same point in the year twenty twenty. Female turnout is down four hundred and fifty thousand votes compared to this point in the year twenty twenty. And you put that together with the enthusiasm to go vote for Donald Trump, and according to David Axelrod, this proves some difficulties for Kamala Harris, who's not connected with black voter.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It could be for how many decades, half a century or more, the Democratic Party has been promised certain things by two African American voters. And after all these decades and years, in half a century or a century, thanks haven't turned out so well. The policies prescriptions for the eels in the black community have not been fulfilled. The script has not been handed to you over the counter by a great pharmacist like Adrian Pharmacy and Wayne that you keep promising, promising and promising. At some breaking point the Democratic Party says, you know what, We've promised you so much that black voter says, we can't take it anymore.
Speaker 3: That's enough and you don't have to live like this. And so this could be.
Speaker 1: A factor where black voters the heart and soul of the Democrat Party has said, Okay, I've had enough, I've added up to hear with the promises at better schools. I've hadded up to here, with the promises of less crime. I've added up to here with the promises of a functional community. I've added up to here with the promises of the ease with which I walk around my community, but out getting shot. I've added up to here with nine year olds shot in bed sleeping and a five year old gun down in the streets. I can't take it anymore. So Democrats promise and promise and promise for not just decades, half a century or a century and more, and.
Speaker 3: There's no results.
Speaker 1: There's no one saying, this is what you promised to us, the Democrats, and this is what you delivered. Are jobs growing in the black community in Greater Cincinnati? Are the public schools just wonderful places to attend? I can't wait to send my kid to Taft High School? Is that the case? Is it dangerous to live in the black community because of the relatively few individuals who commit crime the black community? Are there lots of jobs going on in the black community, Or a young kid can grow up, go to a functional grade school, a functional high school, come out literate and get a job.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: So it might be that black folks have finally figured out damn, I can't take it anymore. Or Secondly, the campaign of Kamala Harris from the black voter perspective has been awful. The differentials between what she believed for most of her life. She's sixty years old and now the flip flop on all the important issues is something Black voters, very literate Black voters, cannot This is not the kind of person I want representing me. When you're down in Pennsylvania five hundred thousand votes on election day, you and I know the Republican Party dominates. Got this story out of Cambria County in Pennsylvania, where the voted for Trump eighty one percent and a federal judges extended voting to ten PM because the scanners are not working. If you vote in Hamilton County, when you vote, when I voted in person, which I don't do anymore, you will take your ballot. After you walk in, you give them your ID, they check you off. And by the way, I took a half a dozen donuts for the ladies there. I don't do that anymore. I vote at home, and then you vote, and then you go to the scanner machine, and you put your vote in the scanner and it counts. Your ballot comes up a green check mark. Put the I voted today on my chest, and the way you go. There were several counties in Pennsylvania where you voted put your ballot into the machine in heavily Republican areas and the scanner didn't work. They're trying to fix them. I bet there's not the same problem in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. Would you agree? So what's happening is the reordering of the various constituencies. The Democratic Party was the party of Bob the bricklayer. It was the party of firefighters. It was the party of police officers. It was a product and the party of blue collar slaps who took a lunch box to work and brought it back home. It was a party of Catholics. It was a middle class to lower middle class party. That party doesn't exist anymore. It's the party of transgender rights. It's the party of abortion on demand through birth. It's the party of high taxes. It's the party of promising great educational outcomes with terrible results. So I would urge you, unlike maybe my friend Scott Sloan, who says I'm not going to vote three to one of them. To look at where the country is today. Be somewhat literate in your decision making and go vote. Know what the issues are. Read the first sentence of State Issue one. No common person could read that sentence and vote yes on State Issue one. This is an old retired liberal judge named Marine O'Connor, funded by a millionaire activist who want to take away your right to vote by saying that citizens no longer will pick the members of the reapportion Board. That groups are retired appellate judges like my wife will pick five Democrats, five Republicans, and five independents. If you vote yes on State Issue one, it means you're voting for members of that board is now done. The elite will select those members the opposite of what we intend and if Democrat supporting it is despicable. Get out and vote if you know what's going If you don't know what's going on, if you can't find your ass with both hands, if you can't find your polling place, if you don't know what the issues are, stay home because you're a dumb ass. Let's continue line becomes available five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Segment is here with the sports and so much more. And the Bengals have picked up a new running back. Maybe they pick up a defensive end. To bookend, Hendrickson will see what happens. Let's continue one thirty The Home of your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Commonly, Dad, what Kama always does? She just put her head down and she went to work. Hello, biet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Commonly dad, what Kamma always does?
Speaker 2: She just put her head down and she went to work.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe you should be a counselor at Saint X. Give him that any thoughts.
Speaker 6: Today's the big day, Willie. Thousands of people are in line getting the exercising your god given right to vote.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is for America. That was Doug Amaoff, the second Gentleman, soon to be. She thinks first General, former first Gentleman. We hope, but in a couple of days he knows his wife better than anyone else.
Speaker 3: Is that correct? She puts her head down and gets to work.
Speaker 6: And I forced myself to watch the view about for about two minutes this morning.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what Scott Stone puts on every morning. I can't take it. It's sick.
Speaker 1: I said, what tell you doing? He puts on the View on one screen and puts on MTS NBC on the other, And I come in here every late morning, I'm doing What in the hell is going on?
Speaker 6: Oh that's why he had shoulder surgery because you threw him up against the wall.
Speaker 1: I think he could throw me up against the wall. But I told him no more. I don't want to see the View. I don't want to see joylis Red. I'm done with that. He's in here watching that. Could you watch?
Speaker 2: You know? Hell?
Speaker 1: Hell would be down on a loop two words and I clicked it. How come Scott's lund watches him every day? That's saying it doesn't to irritate me, he says in it.
Speaker 3: You know what he does?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: Heave the student reporters of Proud Service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel on the east side called Clements Heating an air at nine three seven.
Speaker 1: Four four four forty four oh one. About the big acquisition by the Bengals.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that in a minute.
Speaker 6: We also want to thank Lear's Prime market your Thanksgiving holiday destination.
Speaker 3: Willie for our lunch today, Get a turkey.
Speaker 6: Get a free range Amish raised turkey online today at Learsprime dot Com.
Speaker 3: A fresh turkey?
Speaker 6: Why and uh well, the big days coming up, but you hear all your Thanksgiving sides are going to be there.
Speaker 1: What about you said free free range? You said free. You say it's free. No, I said free range. That's the name of the turkey. I can replay the tape if you want.
Speaker 6: It Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. So it's not free. No, it's a it's a brand.
Speaker 1: What's it called free range Amish raised turkey?
Speaker 7: Like butterball or something. I'm not sure if you've said it correctly.
Speaker 6: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town Party where you and I are going to go.
Speaker 3: If you know who doesn't win tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'll be drinking like George Thorer good Alan.
Speaker 3: I think we got some cuts on that if we not.
Speaker 1: If she wins this time tomorrow, I'm report for duty. I may tap out like Richardson did and say I drink alone.
Speaker 6: The Bengals, anito or running back, have acquired Khalil Herbert from the Chicago Bears for a twenty twenty five seventh round draft pick. The deal comes as was made because Zach Moss is expected to miss the rest of the season now with that neck injury.
Speaker 3: He apparently he apparently.
Speaker 6: Has to have like two months off of like, I guess not moving your neck.
Speaker 3: Two months of.
Speaker 6: Rehab couldn't be Kamala Harrison. Let's see Chase Brown dealing with a bruised rib. That's only the bengals third in season trade in their fifty five year franchise history.
Speaker 1: Kirk Kurbstreet, by the way, a member at Kenmac Country Club, pers for his dog Ben.
Speaker 3: I know, I saw that this morning. I started crying.
Speaker 6: Big Ben's a good dog and a dog's all over the place, and he's got leukemia. If you're if you're a dog lover, I understand, or anybody else, pray for Ben the dog.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Kirk Kurbstreet and Ben. Ben's not looking good. How about Kirk Kerbstreet. He's the hardest working man in show business. Rocky Boyman.
Speaker 6: The New York Jets are sending veteran wide receiver Mike Williams.
Speaker 3: He used to work here to the Pittsburgh Steelers. How about this.
Speaker 1: He's lost the use of his back legs and he can barely walk. He hasn't eaten in three days. He's on an IV that's ben he's got. At least that dog's getting good treatment, that's for sure. Now, anything new about Jermaine Burton, your buddy, haven't heard anything? Is he at the hard Rock Casino much?
Speaker 6: I guess there was a picture floating around yesterday he was I think MO had it. College football tonight, the Miami RedHawks are in action at Ball State, the home of Kerry Handle. The UC Bear Catti host West Virginia Saturday at the sold out nip More to night on The Scott Saderfield Show Live from the original Montgomery in the Home of Tom Gregory eight o five on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Anymore moves by the Bengals by four o'clock today, Yay or nay, We'll see.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's all up to Duke Tobin the Duke. Did they need a run stopper in the middle. That would be nice. Maybe Max Crosby. I would give them a fifth round draft choice for him. But he's got a huge contract. Isn't he a lot of tattoos too? Well, if you play like that, get the end you want to do.
Speaker 6: Red's update, of course the more tonight on the Hot Stove League six oh five on Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 1: How about this The Detroit Lions defensive end Aiden Hutchinson from Michigan Tom weed Man is all upset, underwent surgery two days ago on the fracture tibia he suffered during his team's victory over the Cowboys. Snapped it like a dry pretzel. Ouch the Cobra. Dave Parker, he deserves it, one of eight others on the Baseball Hall of Fame Classic Area Era ballot that the announcement is going to be made.
Speaker 3: Who makes it off that ballot next month?
Speaker 6: Parker two ninety three and thirty nine career home runs, two World Series titles, and MVP. Yes, a red from eighty four to eighty seven put him in Cooper's town.
Speaker 1: In fact, he's the he was the best player of his era, belongs to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 6: What were they saying five? He was a five tool? I think you've had a tool player, seg one of the five tools.
Speaker 3: Do you know? Yeah, I'll tell you in a minute.
Speaker 6: High school sports, Good luck to Notre Dame and Scott. They advanced to the girl State volleyball attorney in Kentucky. Ohio girls State soccer semi finals tonight, Seaton Summit Country Day and Madera.
Speaker 3: Both the Madera girls and.
Speaker 6: Boys are in the soccer semi finals in the state the night and tomorrow now segment.
Speaker 1: I taught him everything I know? Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Also women's basketball, you see Bearcats in UI se tonight at seven forty five on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. After that NHL Hockey at ten Blue Jackets at San Jose.
Speaker 1: What about Sean Miller? Was it Miller time?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Texas Southern?
Speaker 6: What do you have to say about that twentieth rank Bearcats knockoff behind Bluff by fifty? Xavier had a little bit of a struggle, Willie, because I guess Ryan con Conwell had twenty one in Zach Freemantle upon his triumphant return to the court nineteen and eleven.
Speaker 3: But the rest of them does Bob cohep know about this?
Speaker 6: Let's see Florida State beat NKU Kentucky over Wright State.
Speaker 3: Miami won on the road at Rapp State.
Speaker 6: App State was like they had like fifteen or twenty game home winning streak.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to Travis.
Speaker 1: Steele who's coming in tomorrow one thirty second Man Dayton one and Ohio State one. And also congrats to Pat Kelsey Louisville dumps Morehead State ninety three to forty five. The Eagles come to Town's Friday to face the Bearcats.
Speaker 3: Got Kelsey's the real deal.
Speaker 6: Now tomorrow we have at won thirty Willie the state champion Lawrenceburg Tigers. That the girls soccer team that won the title and penalty kicks over the weekend and they're bringing in the ball itself and then also hopefully they bring the ball in the trophy. And then Thursday, the Miami RedHawks men's golf team, some of them will be here because they closed out their season.
Speaker 3: With a win in a tournament.
Speaker 6: They beat San Diego, the University of San Diego by thirteen strokes.
Speaker 1: May take those boys out the Kenwick Country Club with Tony Telusiak and see if they can play me and Tony and maybe Tino Wally and maybe also a man named Mike Lane who's a hell of a putter. Maybe get them out there. I'll say pick your best four. I'll take my best four. Let's play for have at it all the all the marbles.
Speaker 6: Also, will you have The wist Tree program twenty twenty four is underway with Ted McKay trees going up now it's that holiday season. Please support them this year the fortieth year of the wish Tree program. Is you would like the wish Tree, Call the wish.
Speaker 1: Tree Hotline five one three eight five two eighteen ninety five. Someone will return the call segment. I got a text here from Pete Whitty. Western Hills, Price Hill last weekend. Elder beat Mason, right, Seaton beat Mason. Soccer Seaton beat Mason, and volleyball. So I would say Mason wants no part of Price Hill.
Speaker 6: But Mason won the state cross country championship and Saint X was second.
Speaker 3: Are they coming in? Gotta get him in there, We'll gotta get him in.
Speaker 7: Well, you're you know you're I gotta take off Friday, right, you got to take off Friday, and then you know you got to go to the Southern Command here pretty.
Speaker 1: Soon, got to get down to Naples. But on Friday.
Speaker 7: I gotta get down there because uh, I got to check take you out when the Trumpster wins by the way there, he wants to see you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I didn't make that. I'm sorry. I didn't want to say that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a hurricane Raphael. Yeah, but it's gonna curve away.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 6: It looks like it's headed for the Texas post not Florida's had enough. You're telling me, it's like every other weekend they get a hurricane.
Speaker 3: Rolling in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a very close I don't want to mess with you. Don't want to mess with uh, you know your area down there, And no, I have a very close the president being president to be. I mean, I'm sorry, and I got a very close family member have a little medical thing happened on Friday, and she needs me with her. I'd love to be here with you. Unfortunately, family takes presidents correct. So I must be with her on Friday. And after that, I'm going to consider a celebration tour to Florida.
Speaker 3: See what happens.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it won't will just be a can't say, I can't.
Speaker 3: Say an interview for a cabinet.
Speaker 1: Can't say, can't say I'm thinking Attorney Generman.
Speaker 3: When that other lady was going to get it, she might.
Speaker 1: I could be maybe maybe assistant director of the FB, take control and really rule for a thousand years. I'll be like the Colossus of Rhodes. On to you ought to be like the director of agriculture. I think that job is already taken by someone we might know. But let's not pick out the drapes before the building is built. So right now we don't know. I don't we got some time left, segment. Don't get ahead of the cart. I'm just saying. I'm just saying. I'm just saying. By the way, according to the betting as of one fifty one pm Eastern Time, there's an eighty one percent chance of the Republicans controlling the how controlling the Senate out the.
Speaker 3: House, okay, on the House is.
Speaker 1: Eighty two percent, and the presidency, according to DraftKings, is sixty five percent for Donald Trump. I'm sorry, sixty one percent for the Trumpster.
Speaker 3: Person. So we're gonna have to see what I happened. I don't know what was it? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 6: I mean, with all this early voting, what does it mean, they're saying that that that's good for Republicans, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the turnout.
Speaker 1: It's not been good for the damn Democrats. And there's no excitement in the black community for Kamala Harrick that you don't have to when you walk.
Speaker 6: In there, show your ID and do whatever you got. You don't have to say. They give you a regular ballot right now. You don't have to declare anything, right, just vote okay, but just check it.
Speaker 1: But then with your name, they can see if you're a primary voter they voted Democrat or Republican, so they don't know how you voted on that particular ballot. But in the past you're a registered Democrat or a registered and you get your sticker, get your sticker, put it through the scanner. But counties in Pennsylvania Republican counties, the scanners are not working right, so a federal said, you get them fixed, right and voting there.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they're breaking down in Georgia and what other big state Wisconsin, miss oh wait, Todd Leveman's got Michigate. We got oh wee oh wait, bit we found some votes in a dumpster in a box. Have probably found some found some ballot ballots by the uh the statues of the Frishes, Big Boy. Believe it or not, they're discontinuing Tartar sauce at the first of the year.
Speaker 3: What in the jars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What? The world's coming to an end?
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe if the Trumpster gets in, he'll bring back Big Boy. Put me in charge. I'll bring back the Big Boy. I'll have to get missed it once already in my front yard. Can you see mister big Boy in my front yard?
Speaker 3: A light? Oh? Be great? Segment.
Speaker 1: We got a doctor, Frank Sorrentino. I'm gonna talk to him about ten minutes with what's happening in Pennsylvania, what's happening in Nevada, what's happening in Florida?
Speaker 3: Segment?
Speaker 1: Get me out of the Stude's Report. Please will the on this election day go vote. Let your voice be heard only if you know what the hell you're doing. We leave you with the abortal words of.
Speaker 8: The Stood report say, I wish you the bank account of Republicans and the sex life of a Democrat.
Speaker 3: We need Chess.
Speaker 7: That's the guy we need right there, and need him back badly. Believe me, Georg Jim Marien Burt was sitting in that ditch.
Speaker 3: Germaine Burton needs a head up.
Speaker 1: Lucas Loft. Billy Cunningham seven hundred WW Billy Cunningham the Great.
Speaker 3: American, of course.
Speaker 1: Doctor Frank Sorrentino is author of Presidential Power in the American Political System. Many topics happening on this election day. We have reports out of Pennsylvania that a heavily Republican areas that the software is not working. We've had other reports about ballad box fires and also dropboxes catching fire. A lot of economic problems facing our country. And doctor Frank Sorrentino, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And so can you put in context we've had all these difficulties with elections. How come it takes days, weeks or months to find out who the president is? When in the eighteenth, nineteenth and twentieth century things are learned by midnight. How come it takes longer when we're more sophisticated.
Speaker 2: What's your view on that, Well, it's good to be with you.
Speaker 9: I think we have taken a simple task and made it infinitely more complex. So with all of these mail in voting early voting, the voting list.
Speaker 2: The dropboxes.
Speaker 9: All of these things are complications, and perhaps the one that we haven't really spoken about is the notion of the voting machines. Paper Ballots were perceived as being cumbersome, but they were actually pretty quick. And in Europe, where they tried machines, they went back to paper ballots, and there was a commission headed by former President Carter and James Baker, the former Secretary of State, who also recommended the paper ballots as the best and most legitimate source of counting votes and for the public to accept them.
Speaker 1: So how come we went Well, I like to think that you can order something from Amazon Prime and is there tomorrow morning. But when it comes to voting, if you lived in the eighteenth, nineteenth or twentieth century, things you're done quickly, in fact, by the time you went to bed at night with paper ballots. And so we've turned over the accounting to a machine that can break down. Also, the proliferation of drop boxes all over Hell's half Acre means is additional work. But when I speak to Secretary's take Frank Lerosa I did a couple hours ago, he said they have thirty five thousand workers. Today in the state of Ohio, they have about thirteen hundred polling places. He said, things are running smoothly. I'll ask you a bit question, Frank Sorrentino. How come Iowa, Ohio, and Florida you get things done by midnight on election night, but Pennsylvania, Michigan and other states take days or weeks.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 9: Well, I think that the question is answered in the question. When the desirability is to get a result very quickly, very efficiently, the means are there to achieve that. But when there's the possibility of corruption, possibility of manipulation, we've set up all of these possibilities, not only for corruption, but for legal challenges. And I think that has become the major issue. If you wanted efficiently, look at Florida. Florida was the basket case of how elections could be botched, and they cleaned up their act very efficiently and with great credibility.
Speaker 3: Intact.
Speaker 9: I think it's a matter of will.
Speaker 1: And in Pennsylvania, for example, Democrats and Republicans have I think the Democrats don't want a full fare and complete count because it gives the flexibility, because it's ridiculous that sometime this morning at seven am, they started opening up four million mail in ballots, which they've got that they have laws that say you can't touch them until election morning. Well, in Ohio, as the ballots come in, they're verified and then checked out and then put into a group to run through, and they have them out within thirty minutes of seven thirty pm. And I guess because so many Democrats don't want it to be done quickly and efficiently, it raises the eye the thought of my mind, maybe they have a specific intent.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm suspicious myself. Philadelphia has always been problematic. They always seem to delay the vote so that they're the last people count in the state, so they have a projection of how many votes they may need. So it is convenient if you are corruption minded and conspiracy minded. But the record does show that Philadelphia has had problems for the last elections. They even had people intimidate voters in Philadelphia and those cases were dropped. And what they did in the last election was not have bipartisan observers counting the votes, which definitely increases the suspicion of what was their intact. COVID doesn't seem to match because the people who were counting the votes were subject to the virus as well.
Speaker 1: And what happened in the year two thousand there were two members of the Black Panther Party who stood outside a black polling place with axe handles, just tapping the axe handle as voters went in, and Pennsylvania said that wasn't voter intimidation. I can imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. There were members of the KKK, who, by the way, we're all Democrats, standing at a black polling place tapping an axe handle. That wouldn't last for five minutes.
Speaker 9: Oh absolutely, And they repeated that in two thousand and eight with the Black Panthers. Almost everything that we read about the Philadelphia system has happened in places like Chicago and.
Speaker 4: Even New York much earlier.
Speaker 9: I mean, we know that the voting lists. If you're trying to change an election, you're going to have the people who have already died vote or people who haven't voted have party officials cast about for them. But you could only do that if you need more time, and you have questionable voting roles, and you don't have the observers who might identify neighbors, the or as people who have voted twice or three times.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, dead people don't object when their votes cast on their behalf. In nineteen sixty in Cook County with Richard J. Daly, he he was in charge of the ballot boxes in the city of Chicago. He waited to he had the right number to cheat to make sure John F. Kennedy won the presidency.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 9: And he also was concerned about the Attorney general in that race that was about to investigate the Cook County operations, and so he had a great incentive. And what adds to that story is the next stay the ballots were destroyed so they could not be an effective recount.
Speaker 3: Well what a convenient corruption does rain, no question. And you know the other thing in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Down in the state of Ohio, we have Republicans and Democrats inside the counting rooms, inside the registration process, inside opening up the ballots. It's R and D completely and the state of Pennsylvania, each county elects its own election official. In the blue counties and the blue cities, they're always Democrats, and they don't have to hire Republicans. They can hire all Democrats to do all the voting and that isn't that ripe with difficulties.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's a decentralized system, but I really worry about the Allegheny County in Philadelphia. Those are the two areas where they're more likely to be corrupt. But also we have to look at the whole situation with the voting roles. I think Philadelphia, actually say Philadelphia, the state of Pennsylvania has not done a great job. And we had in Virginia where it was clear that illegal people residing in the country had registered and had even self identified as not being citizens, and the courts in Virginia at the local level said that they should be counted and had to go to the Supreme Court to overturn that. So there is the notion that if you do engage in this kind of illegality or corruption, that the local judge, who happens to be a member of the local political machine will allow it to go forward. And if the vote's counted, it is very, very difficult to overturn an election. Once in the minds of people that there is an official winner, even though it's not official, it's quote official winner, and courts are very reluctant to overturn those decisions.
Speaker 1: In the state of Virginia, there were self identified non citizens on the voter rolls, and so Governor Glenn Youngin simply said, I want to take the individuals who say they're not US citizens off the voter rolls, and the local judge will not allowed let them vote anyway, which is a criminal act. It took the US Supreme Court to get involved. Well, Frank Sorontino, we got to run the book is presidential power in the American political system and keep hope alive. Today voting is happening. Most of the early returns are very good for the Trumpster because the early voting, but the whole system is right with fraud.
Speaker 3: We'll see what happens down the road.
Speaker 1: And doctor Serrentino, thank you again for coming on Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: And doctor you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you well, thank you, thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 3: Let's continue with more. My comments are nection so much more.
Speaker 1: But how is it possible you can identify as a non citizen yet still vote, which is a felony in Virginia and Nevada when you get your driver's license, citizen or not you're automatically registered to vote on the form to get your driver's license. You talk about citizenship. So the voter roles in Virginia had hundreds or maybe thousands of non citizens self identified who were able to vote because of the local judge. And of course that was changed by the US Supreme Court in time. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham with you every day. Election Day. You're home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred. Wow, my Billy Cunningham. The voting is ongoing and early returns are good if you're a Republican. But once again, most of the polls are open, at least in Kentucky, for example, another three and a half hours in Ohio until seven thirty is Brian Combs reported this morning and Jock Crumley most of the afternoon Madeira, small city that of course I dominate. There's more than a seventy percent turnout of registered voters, and the same thing is true in Blue Ash and Montgomery and Sharonville, which is a good sign generally for Republicans. And the turnout in the city of Cincinnati is about thirty eight percent, which is not good. We understand from antecdotal evidence from Triffincallis and others in Green Township that the turnout is going to be close to seventy percent or more. Same thing in Coleraine Township Anderson Township in the voting in the eighty counties that surround the city of Columbus, which are all red counties, is off the charts. So the early returns are good, but we're only about halfway through. It be goes Nevada and Arizona don't finish until about ten o'clock tonight. And if the pundits are correct, which of course they seldom are, if Trump wins Nevada and Arizona and Georgia and North Carolina, he'll be at two hundred and sixty eight votes. If he holds the other ones such as Iowa, and I thought that poll was a canard from the daily from the Des Moines Register, that means he has to win one vote, which likely is not going to be in Omaha or in bangor Maine. He's going to have to win one of the three Blue Wall states. Wins one of those, it's over and the path to the presidency is much more narrow for Kamala Harris than it is Donald Trump, because it appears her bait and switch tactics may be figured out, especially by Democratic voters that don't like what they're hearing. And if it's true that the blackmail turnout for Donald Trump is off the charts compared to what Richard Nixon did in nineteen sixty eight in nineteen seventy two, throw on top of the fact that instead of being down twenty five points among Hispanics, Donald Trump is up five points. You put those two events together, it's almost impossible for him to lose, especially when there's such passion for some of us that the country, for all kinds of reasons, are completely on the wrong track. And I only hope to get on a different track is to throw the regime out of power. Currently involved with the border decisions, the sanctuary city, sanctuary states, the reparations movement all supported by Kamala Harris, and price controls and no cash bonds and crimes are committed to ev mandates to no vouchers for kids going to Catholic schools. Of course abortion to a Democrat as a sacrament, also stopping energy production, the pipelines, the fact that groceries are up thirty percent, the elimination of private insurance, the elimination of border walls, the elimination of the Second Amendment.
Speaker 3: After all, you should know that.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris at one point said that if you don't want to give up your gun in California, state officials will knock on your door and take it. Pull all that together, what Donald Trump would do would be stopped the inevitable take inevitable takeover of our government by socialists and those on the radical left, and maybe start the country in a brand new path. And if Donald Trump is elected President, JD. Vance is likely going to be the next president. Three o'clock Home of your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: Say, I wish you the bank account of Republicans and the sixth life of a Democrat.
Speaker 3: Hello, Biatt, and I'm spokes I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Voted.
Speaker 3: Charlie would about that too.
Speaker 1: That's who we need to be voting for all right now, Supreme Commander of the Trice or of City Hall.
Speaker 3: Now Rock you voted earlier today.
Speaker 7: I did, and I'm gonna don't gonna vote again to let me stick where that's stick again.
Speaker 3: Vote again, vote again.
Speaker 1: You'll be on tonight nine to nine to one am well by eight o'clock strongly, won't we eight o'clock should strongly?
Speaker 7: The fact that we don't know one hundred percent is ridiculous. In states like Pennsylvania, Michigan.
Speaker 3: Good luck, good luck.
Speaker 7: Oh, there's the way to do it right as like Ohio and Florida. Do it as the as the early voting comes in. You talium as they come in, so you're ready to go. Michigan does not start counting until all the voting is closed, all the absentee ballots.
Speaker 3: That's why they're messed up. And the only way the reason to do that is so you can how much you can cheat? How much do we need?
Speaker 7: It's like the here's example, it's like the helmet the helmet communication, right, you got that in the in the in college football, right, tap tapping out rock that has been available for fifteen years, and people saying, look, how come we can have this in Well, it's because.
Speaker 3: Some people, some teams don't want that, so they can cheat.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's the same thing here.
Speaker 7: There's an efficient system that exists called count the ballots as they come in, and that way there's no shenanigans.
Speaker 3: And you go about it that way and the election doesn't take four days or those Democrats all together sitting there looking at the whole deal. Not in missions.
Speaker 1: In Pennsylvania, each county elects their own elections official, which are generally in blue areas. Of course Democrats who aire Democrats to manage the election?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: How's that looking, Ohio? Both parties are involved in it. Absolutely don't. They have hanging chads too. That was four thousand and two thousand seven. That was a Bush junior. But you have hope.
Speaker 8: What about so?
Speaker 7: I mean every state out there, especially the swing states, Republican early turnout has been record highs correct, Correct, Democrats have been lower. Don't happen unless we are to think that all of a sudden, a bunch of Democrats are going to show up today on election day and and just show up in mass.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's going to happen. The CNN says by midday on Wednesday. We should know midday on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Of course, one more days that passed, and more opportunities there are to achieve.
Speaker 6: Let's take a lunch break. I'll go to let's get some more of those boxes out there. Wait, there's there's forty thousand for Harris over here.
Speaker 1: What about what about Melissa Powers? Next to Trump? That's the big race, that's the big one. Do you have hope?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Do you think she's done a great job? She has actual, you know, experience.
Speaker 7: Would you hire a football coach now, coach your team has never coached a football game before?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the Bengals do those kind of things.
Speaker 7: Well, not necessarily other than that, but that would be like voting for Connie Pillich over Melissa Powers. Voth for someone who's never actually, you know, tried a case.
Speaker 1: And would you go to who's never been a dentist before? But would you go to Tara Harden? I want to go to Tara Hart. Yes, let's get something done. She's confident, unlike you know, they just picked someone's This woman's lost four or five races in a row, never tried, never prosecute it one case in her life. She's in her mid sixties. Because she wants to take down Melissa Powers.
Speaker 3: That makes sense to you? Say no, give me some sports, will he?
Speaker 6: The Student Reporters approud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in Northern Kentucky called Tom Recton Heating and Air Conditioning eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine spot Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town in thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. The Bengals in need of a running back today they got acquired like Khalil Herbert from the Chicago Bears for a twenty twenty five seventh round draft pick. That deal was made because Zach moss Now is expected to miss the rest of the regular season with that neck injury.
Speaker 7: Rock did he get this in Friday practice? They said, Friday at dinner they said, they're going to be two months of just I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, like when did he heard it? I guess last Friday or Thurday?
Speaker 7: Hitting that much in a Friday for a Sunday games.
Speaker 3: Chase Brown has got a bruised rib.
Speaker 6: It's the Bengals third in season trade and their fifty five year franchise history, and reports are there not done more.
Speaker 1: Duke Tobin is down there working the phones right now. Miles Garrett address said, Miles Garrett's coming here.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 6: The Jets send a veteran wide receiver, Mike Williams answer the question. The Steelers, just like you. New Orleans sends four times Marshawn Lattimore to the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 3: What about Marshawn Lynch? Can we get him here instead of get him here Preston Smith? Who's that wide receiver edge? Nobody knows?
Speaker 6: Well, let's get somebody big in their college football tonight, Mac Action, Miami RedHawks at ball State?
Speaker 3: Do you have the game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They We're gonna give me that game. I said, Now, I got bigger things to do on Tuesday. Yeah, he's going to do the game and then come down here and be on at night. Do it simultaneous. Nothing else.
Speaker 1: Miami should win that game against ball State. Should Valerie of Beatty, former weather god at Fox nineteen say about ball State?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You used to run around with her, and at the end of the day, I did very interesting I did. That was a testicular awareness five years old.
Speaker 3: You know, you know you were you were?
Speaker 2: It was not me.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Valerie of Betty, For God's sakes, testicular awareness. What what is testicular awareness day?
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 7: You must be aware about your testicles. She's in charge of next Tuesday when you're down. When you say we're celebrating that Monday on your show, what I mean?
Speaker 3: What happens to be loses? Ouck? God, I'm not coming to work. What yes, you are?
Speaker 1: Give me a bottle of tequila from that sponsor, will you. We'll go to Good Spirits, wine and tobacco and party town. I'll drink alone. Put myself into oblivion. I said before, I remember of ad Mitt Romney. If he did not beat Barack Obama, I'm quitting. I never kept that promise. Maybe, oh God, get the latest on the Reds tonight. Of course they got a new manager, remember him. I do recall GM meetings and ongoing roster moves. Joey Vado may be coming back.
Speaker 3: As a player. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Gotta see broadcaster front office, maybe all of them. He's forty one.
Speaker 6: Get more tonight, Hot Stove League six oh five, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. The guests are Red's beat writer Extraordinary, mister Mark Sheldon, and Red's Hall of Fama number fifteen.
Speaker 3: George Foster. What time is that there? Six o'clock tonight on Esua Airway. No sick Fox Sports. I was gonna say, because Gary Jeff Carroll six to nine.
Speaker 1: I see Gary Cheff's working on tonight's show already. He's in there just plowing over all the numbers. Him and Dan Carroll.
Speaker 3: I got it. I got all the data and I got all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, you got it?
Speaker 6: Also, good luck tonight in the Ohio girls State soccer semi final seating Summit Country Day and Madera or in Action. And tomorrow tomorrow we got the Lawrenceburg Tiger girls soccer team, the champions of Indiana, and tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm in they probably would beat Harrison. Would you agree?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They probably did beat Harrison. Right, we did not play Laurenceburg in our youth schedule this year.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about high school rock, I'm talking about nine year olds, ten year olds, ten, I'm sorry, talking about high school the Super Bowl champs. To you, mister, got the rings, they got the belt, they got the trophy. Thirteen to twelve. How did somebody miss an extra point?
Speaker 3: Of what happened? No, we stopped two of their extra points. How about that?
Speaker 7: How do you actually they were stopped in extra an extra point and then in two point conversion.
Speaker 3: They went for it, they went for win, and then we stopped. You know, you know who devised those plays, don't you who? Your dad? Thank you? There you go, thank you.
Speaker 1: Talk about last night Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City driving down the field, Mayfield scores late.
Speaker 3: Will he go for two? They should have gone for two? Go for two? Because you never take a stronger team into overtime, never, and.
Speaker 1: All Patrick Mahomes did. He's eleven for eleven on game winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime. One of them is the Bengals eleven for eleven. I would say, you know what, eleven for eleven and an extra point today isn't a given.
Speaker 3: From thirty eight yards in the rain.
Speaker 6: Whether there was one key play last night with a guy on the very end of the offensive line left about three seconds early and everybody else did and didn't call it.
Speaker 3: Wait, the referees are going to drop my flag.
Speaker 1: And the Bucks had a chance to beat Kansas in Kansas City, but they wouldn't go for two, wouldn't go for glory?
Speaker 3: Would you have gone for two?
Speaker 2: Russ?
Speaker 3: Look for reasons. I just explained.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to overtime in Kansas City with Patrick Mahomes No AND's up there watching.
Speaker 3: I'm talking. But do you have any hope right now?
Speaker 2: You for who? You know what?
Speaker 3: I believe he's going to win. I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe he's going to win. I believe he's going to win. That's what I say now. I believe it based upon facts. I got the facts right here, and you got the facts right there.
Speaker 3: Say you don't have the facts. Dan Carroll has the facts. What are the facts? I don't know me. You said you got the facts. I got the facts.
Speaker 1: You're telling us the facts, you tell them. Speaking of testicles, I got a text here from Valerie O Baby. I said, I'm not talking to you about my testicles, not doing it. I got the facts right here. About the early vote in these states, how about one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 5: I think we could work coming out just saying.
Speaker 1: That's Valerie of Baby and me in our glory days. I'm talking about Pennsylvania. Urban turnout is down four hundred thousand votes compared to twenty twenty. Female turnout is down four hundred and fifty thousand votes. Of course, some of them the same person compared to twenty twenty, which.
Speaker 7: I have Democrats have returned seven hundred thousand less absentee male ballots in twenty twenty four than they returned in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Now they could come in today until seventy third.
Speaker 7: Traditionally Republicans that's good for the trophy days show up on more on action day than on the man's hope. By the way, the election in Pennsylvania, from what I'm reading, could come down to the Amish turnout. Somebody went and registered like one hundred thousand Amish in Pennsylvania, who are all going to vote for Trump because and they're going to turn out because they're traditional way of life people.
Speaker 3: There was also an homage business that was shut down.
Speaker 7: Homage may win and save Americas, and they love the Amish businesses that weren't licensed properly, and they say, wait a minute, I don't want to deal with the government.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: And the homage got a case of the googu, including in Ohio the homage of it. And when they vote together, it's not ninety nine one hundred percent they all vote absentee. They're all voting for the Trump star along with Muslims and Islamic types in Dearborn County and Jews in Philadelphia. That's kind of an odd coalition to put together, which you agree, strange bedfellows.
Speaker 3: But let's let's go. Let's go. So do you have hope, Tome? I have lots of hope? By midnight?
Speaker 7: Will you announced? Donald Trump is the first hope, so able announce it on these very airwaves. He's gonna announce it as soon as he can. I'm the president. Come get me, big boy. But now he don't have the power, doesn't have the power, doesn't have Millie.
Speaker 1: Informing the Chinese that if we attack you, well, let's know ahead of time, is that treason?
Speaker 7: He will make much better hires the second time around, it would be Ramaswamy musk make Ramaswami Kennedy sayt X boy, probably.
Speaker 6: He's going to the Southern Command next week. Could that be possible? Official interview and say for a cabinet spot.
Speaker 1: Did Ramaswamy have counseling at Saint X.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Did you can't say?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's what I'm hearing on I hear it on the line, hear it online.
Speaker 3: Give me the facts, give me the facts. Give me the facts.
Speaker 7: It's National awareness Day? Are you aware of your testicals? But I don't know what that means? To tell the little rocks, it's National Testicular Awareness Day.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: You got anything that was derived so some group can make some money off of it. Just some of those kids put their ring on and they fell over because it's so heavy. Yes, okay, I'm just checking.
Speaker 3: What like all the ring they give it the like adult size, like these kids will ten? How many put it on their wrist? They've to watch? Yeah, put two fingers in the thing. Anyway. Nevertheless, what the heck going? Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Champs Rock super Bowl? Well night, let's set up nine to one o'clock year on before.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna check in with us? Maybe give us a call. You gotta be a sleep obviously. By I'm not going to sleep till we have an announcement tout of sleep until Christmas. Then I'm not going to sleep.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 3: How about this.
Speaker 1: We've got a text here from your friend Brian Buskin and Buskin Bakery.
Speaker 3: I like him. How's the cookies?
Speaker 1: Today's the last day to vote Buskin Bakery. Yeah, they've been right, every year for forty years except in twenty twenty. Hopefully it won't be a string this point. Uh Kamala Harris has thirteen thousand bets or shall always say cookies thirteen thousand cookies eating?
Speaker 3: And Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump has thirty four thousand thirty four thousand to thirteen in favor of the Trumpster might.
Speaker 7: Bring down something to for us. Could Trump win by double legit points, Yes, he will predict that.
Speaker 1: He will said double. I'll lose a lot of bets on them. I said nine and a half, but it I'll take ten about the electoral college though, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: I explained that to the segment. He still doesn't undertend how you get to the number five thirty eight? Can you explain it to me how to get to five thirty eight?
Speaker 3: You got the facts? You tell me. You gotta get to two seventy Yeah, to seventy.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 1: There's five hundred and thirty eight electoral votes, So segment, that's all combined of what the states, right.
Speaker 3: States and their electors.
Speaker 1: Thank you four and thirty five House, No, I do one hundred senators plus three for Washington d C. That's right, least number they give to one. Yeah, that's how you need two seventy segment.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: There's an echo in here.
Speaker 1: If he wins Arizona, Nevad, North Carolina, and Georgia and keep the other ones, that's it.
Speaker 3: No, he's a two six woman in Marianna Island and'll get votes. Yeah, votes, Give them a vote? Now what about what about Puerto Rico?
Speaker 1: What about Harrison? Do they get an extra vote?
Speaker 2: The Bahamas?
Speaker 3: You should see what about Key West?
Speaker 1: You will not announce if you're sending your sons to Harrison or Saint x.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Plenty of time to decide that they're ten years old for crying programs coaches. I'm God's honest truth. I have no idea. You have to be decided. I'd say go to sant X. I kind of like it there. Let's say they have problems.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, say give me out of the Student's Report, please, I hope.
Speaker 1: So everybody go out and vote today, and if you're right as an American, but don't vote. If you're a dumbass, we leave you with the immortal words of the Student Report.
Speaker 5: If you want free marijuana medicine for Bill, you.
Speaker 3: Had your chance.
Speaker 7: Say you had a window, you had a window, you were gonna rise like a mighty tsunami and overtake him.
Speaker 3: One county, Butler counties, all southwest Ohio. And I still might do it. That's too late. You're getting the most passed, getting old.
Speaker 7: I guarantee I wouldn't have passed out that McDonald's drive through throughout that you're talking about un American.
Speaker 3: With a gun in your lap and don't get handled. What's that possible?
Speaker 1: What are the guys named Rutherford West Ruther, good friend of ruckets. See what happens, Let's continue, God bless here he goes Radio seven hundred ww