Speaker 1: Take my advice, you have to be very careful if you call out to one of the debt all of them can hear you.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Phantom Friday. This is case number nine and it is a little update on some of the paranormal experiences I've been having. Cinury Turning from the Madison Seminary, Tommy from the Let's Get Freaky podcast was nice enough to have me on to give a little update on some of the Krey shit that's been going on, and so much more. Let's get right into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, welcome back. I am super excited to welcome Julia back to the show aka the Cosmic Peach. How are we welcome back to Let's Get Freaky.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm so excited. I've been looking forward to talking to you for a while now.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, since you reached out and be like yes, because I always have a fun conversation. Sometimes the technology God's play with us. They've been playing with us so far.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's actually kind of creepy because I recorded an episode like a few days ago and it sounded okay, But today, for some reason, it sounds like I'm on the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, short stranger things. It's like you're in there upside down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, I'm underwater. It's cool. But I'm so excited because I first the first time I came on and talked to you, I told you about like growing up in a haunted house, and like sometimes I feel like things just follow me or follow members of my family, and so anytime I talk about it, I feel like Steph ends up happening to me just by talking about it. So but I'm obsessed with it, like you, I still want to know, and I still want to learn, and I still want to talk to people about their experiences. But you would think I would have learned my lesson by now, but I have not. And I'm just a haunted person. I think so, And just break in if you have any questions. But I recently went to go visit my family in Ohio, and when I go visit them, they always plan a bunch of stuff for us to do. Every single Day's like, load did multiple things plans for us to do. So the day that I landed there, we were going to have a haunted day. So as soon as I landed, we were going to go to this cemetery. It's a super famous cemetery and do like a cemetery tour, and then we were going to go eat at a haunted House restaurant, and then we were going to go investigate Madison Seminary, which one of the guests you've had on previously has talked to you about Madison Seminary.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how the mosure?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so she went to Madison Seminary investigated there as well. Oh yeah, So we went there and it's everything she said.
Speaker 3: It was wow, Wow, that's cool. That's a perfect day by everything you just said that tick tick, Yes.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I was thinking. Yeah, And my family is just like me, like, yes, we have had really scary things happen to us. Yes, we kind of grew up in the haunted house whatever, but we're still like super curious about it because once you've seen it for yourself and you know that it's real, it just peaks your curiosity even more, like you want to just know more and experience more, like is this really real? And it is? But so the I always check the weather before I go on a trip because I want to know what closed to pack, and the entire time I was supposed to be there was supposed to be like seventy five, eighty degrees, super sunny, wonderful. Even the day that I landed, it was supposed to be really nice weather. But somehow, the second I get into Ohio on the plane, crash, thunder rain, It's pouring and lightning. The freaking turbulence. I thought I was praying to Jesus. I thought I was gonna die, and just awful. I land it kind of clears up, but for the rest of the day that day it was like silent hill weather, misty, foggy, cold, like you barely could see a hand in front of your face. The fog was so thick. And it was not supposed to be like that, Like the forecast was like sunny, seventy five, you know, gorgeous weather, and I'm in a crop top in overalls and it's freaking sixty degrees and misty and cold. And I was like, well, the weather showed up for our haunted day. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So I was just laughing about it, and I was like, oh, the weather really showed up. It's such a creepy day. Whatever. So my cousin and I decided the first stop is this cemetery and it's a super famous cemetery in Cleveland, Ohio. It's called the lake View Cemetery and there's presidents buried there. There's there's an investigator. His name is Elliott Ness, and he investigated like the Bay Harbor Butcher or whatever they called him. It was supposed to be. He was kind of like Jack the Ripper of Cleveland. And yeah, he investigated that guy and just a lot. So he was pretty famous. And he's buried there. And then one of my conspiracy theory holy grails that I didn't even know was buried there is the Rockefellers. So like all the Rockefellers are buried in that cemetery. What is that?
Speaker 3: Sorry? What what is that? What is the look like?
Speaker 2: Wait till because okay, So if any of your listeners are are conspiratorial minded, that the second I said Rockefeller, their eyebrows went up and they sh was you know, they started big pharma medications from petroleum. They did, they did so much shady shit and they were super super rich and then like they they were essentially in control of everything at one point and still are really John D. Rockefeller and all of them. So you would think that they would be like their bodies would be like hidden away and some like ye, like you'd have to have a code to get into the cemetery something. Nope, it's just open to the public, like anybody could roll up on their bodies. It was really actually crazy because I knew the cemetery would famous. I really wanted to go because I knew Elliot Ness was buried there and I think he's interesting, and also President Garfield is buried there and he has a huge memorial, and so that's why I wanted to go. And I was just walking around and stumbled upon literally because it was foggy and I could barely see, and I was walking up. Oh my gosh, it was like a movie. I was walking up and out of nowhere, this like twenty foot tall megalithic headstone pops up and it is an obelisk, a twenty foot maybe thirty foot tall obelisk, and I'm looking up at it and I'm like, what the fuck And I look down and it's like Rockefeller. Wow. I straight up got the chills. I got my phone out. I was like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, it's the Rockefella's fucking bodies, and it was a gaggle love them. I walked around, like they have the main obelisk and then all the bodies are buried in a half circle around it. So you walk up to the little tombstones, and they have dead babies, dead Rockefeller babies. They've got aunts, grandma's cousins that like John, all of them there, they all go there. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. And I was kind of like in awe at first, but then I was like walking around and reading all the names and stuff. And they have the semicircle of like the lesser important Rockefellers, and then right in the dead center is like John D and then his wife and then another person I can't remember, but his sons didn't even get to be in the the center. They were on the outside with like the big dead babies and the ants and the cousins and stuff. But I mean, I had straight up chills now. Before I stumbled upon them. We had went to the President Garfield Memorial and they have it set up like they designed it to be like a cathedral, and so when you walk inside, it looks kind of like a church, and there's a big statue of President Garfield. But what gave me the creeps is when you walk down into the basement of the memorial, it's just a crypt with a big gate enclosing his casket, like it's not in the wall, it's not buried, it's not. It's literally his casket and then a big gate around it. And you could like reach your hand in and all touched the casket with his freaking body in it. Wow, isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: That is weird? How what you did he pass?
Speaker 2: Let me google it, actually, because that is a good question. His wife is buried next to him, and her casket is right out in the open as well. He he died September nineteenth, eighteen eighty one, okay, And they had a contest to see who could come up with the best design for his memorial, and the person I think was from Ireland and he won the contest or whatever. So they built his design and he designed like just the two caskets, a little fence around him, and then like this whole cathedral thing that comes up. It's like three stories tall, and when you get to the very top you can see all of Cleveland and it's so pretty. At the top. But I was definitely not expecting to go down there and see two real ass fucking just sitting out there coffins.
Speaker 3: That's unusual.
Speaker 4: That's very wow because like a mausoleum, you go inside and like their bodies are in the wall and it's just a little plaque that says like President Garfield from November to September or whatever.
Speaker 2: But their freaking caskets were just sitting out there, and it was just really creepy. It's one of the oldest cemeteries ever. And I don't know if I'm just gonna say this is red flag number one in this story. I don't know why, but I decided to wear a brand new pair of tennis shoes that day. Like when I was on the plane. It was cool because I was just sitting there. But then as we were walking miles and miles through this graveyard, my and it was damp, and my socks were wet, and my freaking toes started rubbing on the shoes and I was getting a huge blister. So tell me why. Me being already kind of a haunted person, I took my tennis shoes off and was walking barefoot around in the cemetery. Please fucking tell me why I did that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you might.
Speaker 2: Like so we were already we were deep off into this bitch at that point, like we weren't by the entrance to where like, oh, I can just walk on the road, take my shoes off real quick and get in the car. We were deep off in that bitch, and I was like, I can't take one more step in these shoes, took them off and was walking barefooted across all these graves in this anciently old graveyard. I walked barefoot right by the Rockefeller's fucking bodies.
Speaker 3: And not many, not many people can say.
Speaker 2: That, I don't know what possessed me to do that, because you know, I don't know when you have your shoes on, at least you're like, okay, well I have shoes on. You know, the whole rubber sole thing. I'm not connected, but they'refooted walking through there, and I just couldn't take one more step because my feet were hurting so bad. And my cousin was like, no, no, no, we got to go see this one, and we gotta go see this one. And I was like, well, fuck it, I'm just gonna take my shoes off.
Speaker 3: So, so was you planning to stay barefoot outside as well? Was you going to keep them off the whole time?
Speaker 2: I did? I kept them off until we got back to the car, because, like I said, she picked me up from the airport and we pretty much directly went to the cemetery. So I still have my suitcase in her car where I could like go run and put on like a pair of flip flops or whatever. But I had to walk back to the car. So I was like, oh, well, I'll just take my tennis shoes off for the rest of this excursion till we get back to her car. I'll put a Paara flip flops on. But I'm telling you red flag number one. Do not walk barefooted through a cemetery. I repeat, do you not walk barefooted through a cemetery? I So, do you know how things like catch up with you, like in hindsight, after things have had time to settle. At the time, I was like, oh, I probably shouldn't be walking barefoot through this really anciently old cemetery with all these Rockefeller bodies. But at the time all I could think about is a big, huge swore on my foot.
Speaker 3: So I did that's nasty. We all know that feeling when you've got a pair that it's hurting.
Speaker 2: You got your socks are wet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: God, it was just it was terrible. So when we got back, we went and saw like Elliotness's grave and like we saw some other graves. We got back in the car and she was like, Okay, we're about to make our reservation for the Haunted House restaurant. And I was super excited. But before we left the cemetery, I made everybody hold hands and I was like, I'm gonna pray really quick. Thanks for letting us visit. We're just you know, observing. Please don't follow us home, like, please don't attach to us, you know, aimen. And I was pretty sure that worked. But I just had a weird feeling after we left the cemetery. I don't know if it was just the weather or what, but it was just a creepy vibe, a creepy day. And so we went to the Haunted House Restaurant, which, by the way, if you're ever in Cleveland, Ohio, you have to go. It's amazing. Do you like horror movies?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, they literally dress up as horror movie characters like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They dress up as all of them, and they serve you food and they pregin to like saw your arms off and shit, and they play, I know they play. They have like a million TVs all playing different horror movies, and all of the food has like blood, like fake blood on it, and like it's a really good food. And they have like cocktails that look like magic potions and stuff. It's so it's dope as fuck. Anybody in the Cleveland area should go check it out. But again, I am having my haunt today. I'm in paradise. Nobody can tell me shit, and I'm just not thinking of it. So they're like, Okay, we're gonna all meet up now at the Madison Seminary, which is open to the public, and it's been on a bunch of different ghost Hunter shows, and the person you interviewed before has even went there with her paranormal group. And essentially you pay like twenty bucks per person and you just go. They just let you go free in there. No rules, no guy, I know, surveillance, nothing, So you're just pretty much set loose in this place, and.
Speaker 3: Can you film stuff as well? Can you film what you're own?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pictures, videos, You can do full on investigations in there. You just have to pay the ticket at the door. So my whole family, I'm talking little cousins, big cousin's brother, everybody was there because we just liked to do these kind of things together and it was starting to get cut. We made the reservation for like eight thirty nine o'clock at night, so it was already the sun was starting to get low, and it was just fucking foggy. I'm telling you, it was the creepiest shit just followed us all day long, this misty, fucking foggy, weird vibe. And so when we got there, we were all together at first, and then we started splitting up and we at some points I was alone, and they didn't really give you any information before you just start walking around in there. I had to do my own research on the place after I got back home, and it's been like a lot of things. It was an orphanage. It was kind of like a reformatory where they housed like weird types of inmates, like either honorall inmates or like the worst inmate you could be, and they would like take those ones and put them in there. It was a place where if your husband died in the war, they would let you live there if you were like widowed. At one point it served as like a tuberculosis hospital, and you know, like just it's been a million things. It was a college at one point, and then at some point a crazy guy broke in there and said the place was full of demons and burnt it to a crisp and they've been trying to refurbish it ever since then. So when you walk in, it's sooty and the paint's peeling. It looks like it has been charred, and then they like have tried to fix it up over time. But the vibe in this place is crazy. So much history from the early eighteen hundreds. This place has been something for somebody at some time, and so you know, it's all fun and games. When you first get to a place, you're like walking around like oh goes ta ha ha ha ha, And then like the darker it gets, this more scared you are And it was like a Scooby Doo split up scene. We all looked at each other and we were like, let's split up. Oh no, And there is so so it's shaped like this, like a double l. There's a corridor that runs in the middle, and then like two wings that break off, and each wing has three floors. So you could see how you'd get fucking lost real quick in that bitch. I took my cousin Brittany and my little cousin Evan, and all we had were flashlights and our phones. We went room by room and right before everybody split up, my brother I was walking down this hallway and I started to feel like I was like dry heaving a little bit, and I didn't know if it was from the Haunted House restaurant. I was like, fuck them, I got like food poisoning, but I did. I had like this gagging. I was like kind of like like I was gonna throw up. And my brother yelled at me from down the hall and he was like, hey, come in this room and tell me if you feel anything. And so I walked in the room and it got worse, like my head started spinning and I got I was like, I feel nauseous, like it's bad, and he looked got his girlfriend and he was like, we all felt that the second we came in here. So it hit me in the hallway, and then as I got closer to that room and my brother did not even see me gagging or anything, and then he was like, come in this room and tell me if you feel anything. Wow. And he was in there feeling it too. So all three of us at that moment in time felt like we were just deathly ill when we went in this room.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, like later on that night, we went back in there and it didn't feel like that at all. So it was just happened to be in there when we went in there the first time, but it didn't feel like that when we went in there the second time. But it was so that made me kind of scared because I was like, there's definitely something here because I feel sick. But then we did the Scooby Doo split up, and then we couldn't find each other, and I was pretty much walking around by my self at one point looking for everybody in the dark. It was really scary.
Speaker 3: That a wild dream.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. They don't have any electricity in there because that can interfere with people's investigations, so there's no ac on. There's it's hot in there. Thank god. It was cool that day and it was kind of misty. But it's just like dead silent, no electricity, no air running to the bitch. I mean, there's no way like oh maybe I know it was. It's like cut off from the world and it's in the middle of nowhere. Like you can hear a freaking cricket fart outside, Like that's how deep in the middle of nowhere it is. Yes, I think that the nearest thing to it is one a cemetery where they dumped all the bodies and unmarked graves, and two a nursery where they grow like potatoes and shit. So that's the only thing you have out there now that we ran into another paranormal investigating group and they had dowsing rods. Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 3: Yep? Yep. So they're the rods that move as you're asking questions and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, have you ever used them? I have.
Speaker 3: I know people to have and I've had good responses, you know, because they're pretty cool and I mean they seem to react sometimes to certain questions and interests.
Speaker 2: I had never seen them in person before. I've never held them or experienced them. And when we did our Ghost Adventures episode, I told you in that episode, like I'll go to a hunted place, but I ain't fucking around, Like I'm not holding any dowsing rods. I'm not calling anything out. I just want to walk around and see, like if anything happens. But we ran into this other paranormal investigator group shit had dowsing rods, and she was like, for some reason, it only works for me and my daughter, Like if my husband holds them, they'll just go sideways on them and won't move. Now, the craziest thing is we were all standing in the hallway. She was holding them, and then she gave them to me, and I held them for a split second just to see if she could be manipulating them at all, because that's always in the back of my mind, like, oh, they only work for you, asshole. Are you fucking swinging around?
Speaker 3: Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: So I held them in the way that they're made in their design, you can't manipulate them, even if you like you can swing them, but like you'd see your hands moving. Yeah, so there's there's no way you can manipulate them. They it has to be something else. Because I held them and I like kind of swung them around and I realized she was telling the truth, Like you can't.
Speaker 3: Are they quite loose or they is it quite?
Speaker 2: They're loose as fuck. Like if you're holding them still in your hands, they're they'll like they'll do a three sixty on you, like, but you have to swing them around, you know. And so if you're holding them really really still and they're moving on their own and you're being still, I don't see how, like how could you fake that? You know what I mean? You'd have to literally take your hand and like flip it around for it to move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she kept.
Speaker 2: Asking all these questions. My cousin held them and they didn't move for her, My little my other little cousin held them, they didn't move for her. Her husband held them. They literally went sideways, like they wouldn't talk to him at all. She holds them the free that it's answering every question. It was the weirdest thing. If she said, like, are you here with us? If it opened up, it was a yes. And if they crossed over each other, it was a no. And again, like to get them to cross over like in an X form without moving your hands at all. I just don't know how you could fake something like that it would be really hard to do that. So it said that there was like demonic spirits in the attic and she just was asking It gave me the creeps because she asked a question and it was really really quiet. We were waiting for them to move, and we just hear like a lady's like kind of like a like that from down the hallway while because you know, when you're waiting for it to move or like waiting for an answer to everybody's like super quiet, like are you here with us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it's like really quiet, and we just hear from down the hallway.
Speaker 3: Was there any one down the hallway?
Speaker 2: Yo? That. That was the craziest thing because we all looked at each other like.
Speaker 3: That, Wow, did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Did you freaking hear that? So I was like, all right, that's enough with the dowsing rods, Thank you so much. It was great meeting you. Fuck off to your side of this hospital wing. I'm going over here because you're conjuring some shit up and I'm not ready for it yet. So that that was kind of the end of that. We met back up with them later, but and they were still doing their dowsing rods, but I was like, you guys are giving me the fucking creeps and I can't do this. So I got scared and I wandered off by myself because they were still like, oh, let's ask more questions, and I was like, I'm good on the questions. I'm okay, I'm gonna go to another area. And the crazy thing was I was walking around with my phone and catching stuff and not really it until I watched it back later, which is the craziest thing because when you're there in the moment and you're scared and you just kind of have your phone out, you're not really paying attention. And then when I came back home and I was editing the investigation so I could post it for my Patreon listeners, I was I was like, how did I not hear that? How did I not see that? How did I? And it was right there on my phone. It was kind of surreal actually, because I was like, I was standing right there and I didn't see that, ye or I was hear that. It was It's creepy. I So when I walked off by myself, I went into this bedroom and I could hear all of them at the end of the hallway, still talking and like socializing with that other paranormal group. And I was being so quiet in there, and I just heard on the phone. Didn't hear it while I was there, but on the phone, I heard a man's voice and it was like, ah, right behind me on my fucking iPhone. I had literally have a fucking iPhone and it picked it up and my human ears didn't hear, but my fucking iPhone heard.
Speaker 3: It's wild mm hmmm. And how how clear was was it clearly like a man's voice?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and no mistaken, Like if you heard it, you'd be like, are you sure it wasn't you or what? No, it was a dude, because it was like a like that, and it wasn't me because I was breathing quietly. I was trying to be really quiet, like investigating by myself down there, and I could hear all of them at the end of the hallway talking and just behind me, you can just hear like.
Speaker 3: Ah wow, because you definitely would have heard that, right, So.
Speaker 2: You know, like what they say about like you can't hear stuff in person kind of like an EVP, but you can hear it later. Yeah, And I think that was one of those moments, because right after that, we all met back up and decided to go to the next floor, and that's when it started getting really crazy. We took a quick break because my little cousin Evan, was like, this place is full of fucking asbestos and we're gonna start hallucinating and they all thinking that we'reussyeing ghosts. And I was like, all right, let's get a fresh fresh some fresh air, and then we'll come back and we'll go to the next floor. And he said that when we went there, he was completely skeptical, didn't believe in any of it. Was goofing off the whole time. I had to keep yelling at him and being like, Evan, stop messing around, because it's when something happens, you're gonna get fucking scared and then you're gonna be freaking out. And he was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, all take the that's what he said, All take the lead. So we go up to the second floor and this is where it almost looked like the warden's office or something like. It was just very official on the second floor and I took a picture in the office, sitting at the desk, and it was just really creepy in there, and we started looking around and there were all these doors. You would go in a room and there would be doors that would lead to other rooms that you couldn't get to from the hallway. It was weird. It was like a maze in there. So we went in one room to go out, and then through another door into this little side hallway. It sounds confusing, but that's the best way I can explain it. And the only reason I add that little bit of detail is because I know we were super alone in there. It was deadly quiet. Nobody else was on the second floor, and nobody else definitely had went through that little maze with us to get over to the room we were standing at. And Evan, who has taken the lead at this point, he was like, you know, this is so fucking stupid, Like this is like a like a haunted Halloween house that like they're just trying to scare you, and there's nothing in here. Look at all these scratches on the doors and stuff, which, by the way, there is scratches on all the doors. But I was like, Evan, whatever, we go to open this door to this blue room. It's deadly quiet and right by our faces on the wall. We just hear like, knock, knock, knocked, not even kidding you, knocking on the wall right by our faces as we were trying to get into the room. So it was almost like you can't, like you can't come in here.
Speaker 3: I saw wonting.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how I saw it, because he was like, this is so stupid, blah blah blah. He goes to reach for the handle to walk in that room and it's like not not like right by our faces, and we looked at each other and we fucking dropped our flashlights and fucking ran all the way down to the other end of the hallway screaming because there was no explanation for that what soever. And you know, what they say about the three is like it's like a mocking for the Trinity or whatever, and that's why demonic beings will sometimes do things in threes. But I just it was so surreal because we were talking. I was literally just told him to stop goofing off because something's really scary is about to happen. And then before the words could even leave my mouth, he goes to open this freaking door and it's like knocking on the wall at us.
Speaker 3: What was his reaction?
Speaker 2: He fucking farted and then ran for his life.
Speaker 3: Oh well he did.
Speaker 2: I knew it too because I heard him and then he.
Speaker 3: He started that's amazing.
Speaker 2: And then he was like all embarrassed.
Speaker 3: She so cold.
Speaker 5: I ran up to him and I was like, see you haven't I told you? And he was like, Afford, yeah, you ship your pants. He was so literally scared shitless.
Speaker 3: Did that change his vibe as well after that happened, But oh my.
Speaker 2: God, he was really scared after that. But we didn't leave. We didn't leave, like I made him stick it out. I was like, we can take a little bit of a break, but we're not leaving because it's just picking up. You know. I did feel sick. I did hear some voices, but until we got to that second floor and heard it knocking on the wall, I was like, all right, now we're getting to the biscuits and gravy. And he did like he was like, I don't believe in this stuff, but I don't know. There's no explanation for that. And I got it all on my phone. The whole thing is on my phone.
Speaker 3: You can get the thought as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I got I got it. So this other paranormal group, it's embarrassing, but we screamed. Evan in particular, screamed so loud. There was a group under us on the first floor that ran up the stairs, ran down the hallway and was like, what's happened? What happened? We were like, it's knocking on the wall, blah blah blah, and everything's like afforded. I was like, you don't have to tell me.
Speaker 3: That's the smell. That's the smell. He was like, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: They're about to walk right into it. I was slapping and scared at the same time. And then my cousin, Brittany, she was like, look at my arm, dude, and she rolled her sleeve up and she had massive goose bumps and she was freaking terrified. But so we go down this other hallway on the second floor, and there was some other people kind of investigating around that time, so we were trying to like avoid them and like go somewhere quiet, so we weren't like interfering with each other stuff, because like, if you're in the room over and that some guy in their talks, you're gonna think you got an EVP or something, so we try to separate ourselves as much as possible. So we walked all the way to the bottom where nobody was and we're looking around, and the other investigators, I guess, got bored and left, so it was just us in the hallway and my cousin Brittany. I was just talking and she was like and I was like what, and she said, listen really quiet. You can't hear them growling. And I was like, hear what growling? And she was like, just listen. And even though I wanted to talk, like in a scary movie you talk over it or you like put something over your face and you're like, I'll just talk through the scary part. I was doing that, like I didn't want to hear it. But then I was like, no, I need to hear it. And it was legit. It was like cur and it was coming. It was like getting closer and closer and closer to us. It was almost like a grind, being like a growling. And she heard it first, and she heard it a couple of times and I didn't hear it at all, and then she was like, no, be quiet, and then I heard it and it was like like coming. We were at the very end of the hall and it sounded real far off, but then it sounded like it was slowly getting closer to us.
Speaker 3: As we stood there, could you see down the hole? Could you see or was it dark?
Speaker 2: It was so pitch black in there. All we had were these flashlights, and so I was kind of shining it. And then as I heard it getting closer, Brittany, either Brittany did or Evan somebody said, everybody turned your flashlight off. And so we were standing there in pitch blackness, just listening for it, and we could hear it like coming closer and closer and closer, and Evan, who farted, was starting to get scared again and he was like, no, no, no, no, no, there's a group of investigators down there. That's probably them. So we start walking down the hallway to kind of debunk it, like, okay, we'll see, like maybe they're they're still down there. Every single room was empty, Oh wow, the way down the hallway. Nobody was up there at all.
Speaker 3: And you was hearing a clear growl mm hmm, mad.
Speaker 2: Like a traveling growl too, Like it was sounded far away, but then it started to sound like it was closer to us, but we couldn't see anything. And sometimes when you hear stuff, you can see orbs and shit. So we turned our flashlights off because we wanted to see if we could see anything. We didn't see it, but we could hear it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And whoever is in charge of this place has a sick fucking sense of humor because we go into one room right after that happens, and there's a mother and daughter in there and they're like, you have to go in this closet and lock yourself in. And we're like, uh, I'm okay locking myself into the closet, but we get so we go just out of curiosity. We go up to the closet and there's rules. There's literally rules for locking yourself into the closet. One person out of time, don't do this, none, don't this, blah blah blah, like five different rules. If you're gonna lock yourself into the closet, you have to do these five things. And we're looking at each other like what is this, Like why are there rules to locking yourself into this closet? We open the door. They have mirrors all around. It's like there's summoning shit there's ears from top to on the ceiling, on all the walls, on the back of the door, it's all mirrors. And there's a chair in the middle of the closet and you're meant to turn your flashlight off, go sit on the chair and lock yourself into that closet and ask questions as you're staring at yourself in a million mirrors.
Speaker 3: Nah, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta be really brave to want to do some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's wild, that's wild. I mean I've seen myself in the mirror at night, and that's that's quite freaky when you see yourself in the dark in the mirror. So like in a place like that where you've got that going on around you.
Speaker 2: To see, like when mirrors face each other, they create a portal. So you're not gonna catch me locking myself in. And Evan went in there because I said, oh, Evan, you don't believe in this stuff, why don't you go in the closet? And he was like, no, fuck that, And I made him go in the closet. I closed the door on him and then I held the handle so he couldn't get out, and he was freaking out in there a little bit. I'm not it's sick or twisted or being mean, but he has to learn that this stuff is real, okay, because it is. So he's all like, oh, this isn't real, this isn't real. And then all this stuff is happening. He's getting freaked out, and yes, I locked him in the closet. Whatever. He didn't have a he didn't die, well, he didn't die. So learning, he's learning never never trust even your family. They will lock you in the devil closet.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you. I would look my brother in there as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I pushed his ass in there and then I closed his.
Speaker 3: Door, and he would do the same to me. I'm sure he would, so yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't ask any questions. I was like, hey, ask some questions while you're in there, and he's like no, I'm okay. And I was like, just one question, just ask one question. He was like what question? And I was like just say, are you with me? And he was like fuck no, I want to get out of here. So I opened the door. I was like, oh, you didn't want to know if there was anything in there with you? In the closed mirror closet in the dark. It was so scary. I'm serious, it was so scary looking. I don't even know why they have that set up there, but it's a good place to have it if you are trying to channel some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: They they claimed to see little tiny creatures that look like leprechaun creatures at this place, like little two foot three foot tall black glasses crawling around from room to room at this place. And the guess that you had on Heather when she went there, she did see that she did see one of those creatures there.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. And so that might have been what you heard grounding then I see.
Speaker 2: That's what I said too, because I was like, they're seeing these little creatures or whatever. But but you know, when it's so dark, your eyes like you were used to see them with the flashlight and you turn it off and you're pretty much like blind for a second. If there was something, I couldn't see it because my eyes were not adjusted enough. But yeah, they see creatures running around in there. They hear voices knocking, the wheelchairs roll around on their own. And then there's the attic, which that was the last place we went because I was scared because when we met the two chicks with the dowsing rods, they said all the bad spirits were in the attic. So I was nervous about going up there. Just reaching the top of the stairs, going into the attic, it's a whole different heaviness, like it's almost you walk through the doorway and it just lays on you. It's heavy, and so I didn't want to I was up there for maybe five minutes because I just couldn't do it. My two little cousins, Madeline and Jaden, they went. They were all being brave or whatever because they're young and they can do that, and I'm old, and I'm like fuck this and want to leave. They went into this room called the rape room. They call it that. I don't know why they call it that, but they call it the rape room. And both of them started freaking out. And it wasn't them just being like little and like sixteen and scared. They looked actually horrified, and they said that their faces were tangling and that they couldn't open their jaws, like they couldn't open their mouths, like their face was frozen and it was tangling, and they started like like trying to scream and they couldn't open their mouths.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, And.
Speaker 2: So we made them go out. We made them go outside because they were freaking out too much. And they're like, I get it. At first, it was kind of like fun because we had our flashlights and it's a family thing and we're doing But then stuff really like really scary stuff started to happen, and we made the younger kids go out because it's just that was just too much. Yeah, and then my brother, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you're starting to get at texts like that, these are a lot of spiritual attacks now, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And because we did this, Scooby Doo split up or whatever. My brother and I didn't find this out till later. Had already went up there before we got up there, and they walked into that room and they didn't feel anything physically, but they said it smelt like dead bodies in that room, and they were like gagging from the smell. They thought a dead animal had like crawled in the wall and died, like it smelled so bad in that room. But when we went up there, it didn't smell like anything. But the girls couldn't move their face and their jaws were locked.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: So it's just and they called for what I don't know if somebody actually got raped in there what, but they call it the rape room. Yeah, And like my brothers smelled dead bodies in there, and then my two little cousins. They're super vulnerable because this is the first time they've ever done anything like this, so maybe that's why they got like a physical attachment or whatever. But they both they were looking at each other and they like they were like my vase. And then later we asked them and they were like it was like tingling and burning and we couldn't like open our mouths to scream, and it was just really weird they did have when it functioned as like a I don't know what it was. It functioned as something to where they had like widowed people and like prisoners and just some weird like just hodgepodged a bunch of people in there and we're trying to take care of them. And right next to the rape room, there's this like guy in a cult gynecological room and it's like the freakiest thing you walk in, and there's one of those chairs with the stirrups, like you put your legs in and like a little medical tray and like all and I'm like, absofucktely not not right next to the rape room.
Speaker 3: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: It just gives you the creeps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you did you go in the rape room?
Speaker 2: In the end, I went in and got those two out because they were freaking out and I could hear them. I didn't stay for too long because the second I pulled those two out and we got back down to the hallway, there was another group like waiting to get in there for us to leave, because everybody wanted to have an experience in that room because everybody talks about it. But I did make my friend Tiffany go sit in the guyano chair, and she said it wasn't a good vibe, but I didn't. I was like, you go, you said in it, I'm not gonna. I was like, blow up. But yeah. So there was just a lot of little weird things that happened, and they try to make it family friendly, but they won't let anybody under twelve years old in there because so many things have happened. At one point, we were walking around and there was a paranormal group that had like a one of the twisty kind of flashlights. You have to twist it to get the light to turn on, and they would say like, if you're here, twist it and make the light come on. And you could literally see the light dimming and then coming back on. So either it was being twisted or they were the spirit could mess with like whatever the battery and the light, but you could see the light slowly dim and then they would say, if you're here, turning it back on, and it would like slowly get brighter, not like a regular flashlight where it's just full brightness and then off. Yeah, it was like manipulating it in some way, like it would slowly get brighter and then it would slowly turn itself back off. Just a million things, and then the freaking as we're all in amazement at this ghost turning the flashlight on and off, the owner comes up behind us and it's like I ordered fourteen Domino's pizzas and we're like, oh, that's so odd. So like it's a fair normal ghost pizza. She had hot chocolate. It was just so it was it was crazy, man, What was.
Speaker 3: A guy like that on that place? Because I'm imagining I'm imagining. I don't know what I'm imagining. You gotta be a special sort of person.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And like, so I didn't eat any of the pizza because I was like, I just ate my weight in Haunted House food from the Haunted House restaurant. But so she goes away and we continue on our investigation. Then she pops back up and she's like, hey, I just want to let you know we got Pamela here. She's doing tarot card readings on the first floor whatever. And I was like, Okay, they got hot chocolate, they got pizza, now they got tarot card readings. And Evan just farted himself to death seeing a ghost Like this is a lot to take in. So later I find out that my brother went to go get a tarot card reading after we all had split up, and he said it was super like point on, like everything was. She was like nailing it. All the stuff they asked about she knew and whatever. And she does tarot card readings in that very first room where I thought I was gonna throw up in But when she was in there, it didn't feel like that. But before she got there, when the room was just empty, all of us felt like there was something negative in that room.
Speaker 3: That's when it affects all of you as well. How can you explain that that what's the chances of that happening that you'll suddenly feel it in that room at the same time.
Speaker 2: And then that lady just so my brother was like, why do you do, like why this room? Because we all had an experience in there, and she's like, Oh, I don't know, I'm just drawn to it. And I'm like, yikes, because we all wanted to puke in here a couple hours ago before you showed up. Yeah, it's like, does she want to do taro in there? Because like it's easier to like, it's so such an open portal, like literally energies are just walking in and out of that bitch. Yeah, I don't know. It's interesting to think about, very interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, it sounds like obviously there's been so much history, there so much dark energy, which we can imagine what that creates, and man, that's wild. So it's fair to say your brother's a believer.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, and my little cousin too, Evan, he's definitely. So here's the thing, and here's what makes this haunted day and then the rest of my trip we didn't do any haunted shit. We did. I made everybody join hands and pray after we left the Madison Seminary, and then we just didn't think of it at all. After that. We had a barbecue. The next day, we had a bonfire. We did all the things, and then I came back home. The day I came back home, I got all like my brother and Evan because he farted and that's hilarious, and my brother's girlfriend Rachel to get on a podcast with me and just kind of talk about our experiences because I knew I was gonna post it on Patreon with the Investigator. And while we were on that podcast, I said, just in passing, I was like, has anybody experienced anything since we've come back home? Do you think any of you have any attachments from being there? I said this, not even thinking about it, like just asking, because I really hadn't been home that long myself, like less than a day. And my brother was like, well, you know something, one thing did happen, but I don't know if it's paranormal. He's being all like skeptical, like, oh, I don't know if it's paranormal. But Rachel and I went to a concert, and that's his girlfriend. Rachel and I went to a concert and at like one or two in the morning, while we were still out, my daughter called me and all the smoke detectors in the house were going off for no reason.
Speaker 3: Two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they could She couldn't figure out why they were going off or how to get them to turn back off. They were just beeping, all of them like in unison at the same time. And she called my brother and was like, all the smoke detectors are going off. You know what's weird about that? Is the last major occurrence of anything to ever happen at the seminary was that crazy guy who said it was full of demons, broken and set it on fire. Yeah, and then all of his smoke detectors were going He said that had never happened before. Ever, that that never had happened before.
Speaker 3: And that was more than one. So there was a lot of smoke detectives going off at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now Evan said that he didn't have anything weird happened to him after we went, but I, like a freaking idiot, had to bring it up and say something had to walk barefoot through the graveyard, had to then follow it up by going to this freaking haunted mansion and that night after that podcast, I shouldn't even brought it up, but it's good to know that he experienced something too. You know, when you're watching TV and you're like halfway watching it and like you think you close your eyes for a second, you wake up in the movies like credits, yeah, okay, So yeah, I'm like, oh, I'm just gonna rest this one eye and then like before you know it, then fucking movie's over. And yeah, I was kind of, you know, in one of those type sleeps, and I had like kind of dozed out and woke back up, and I was like, oh shit, the movie's over. So I went to go rewind it back to the part I was at before I fell asleep, just to probably fall asleep again, but whatever. And so I was like still trying. I was like fighting sleep, like trying to stay awake and like watch this movie. And I closed my eyes for a split second and I just saw a flash of like an old lady's face, like a real old like scraggly hair, wrinkled up, old lady's face and then one specific tombstone from the Rockefeller grave site. Oh man, it was horrifying. Like I closed my eyes and I saw her face and I saw her headstone, and then I like freaked out and woke back up. And I literally had only closed my eyes for a few minutes because I was watching the movie, and I was like, I wasn't asleep, I wasn't dreaming, like it's only been a few minutes later in the movie, so I wasn't dreaming, like I had literally just barely closed my eyes and I just saw like a flash, and then I freaked me out and I woke back up mind and I so I went back to the video I had made on my phone of the cemetery tour, and I scrolled all the way to the part where I'm walking up on the Rockefeller thing, and I scrolled to that headstone that I just saw a flash of in my mind, and the name was like Beulah something or other whatever Rockefeller, And so I google it because there's no fucking pictures on headstones, there's just names. So I googled this bitch's name, and a fucking picture pops up of her, like old like there's a lot of young pictures of her, but then there's like one like right before she bit the dust, like an old, scraggly old lady, and it looked just like the face I saw when I had like closed my eyes for a second. And I was like, mother fucker, I knew it, and I knew I shouldn't have fucking took my shoes off when I was walking around over there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: What makes it worse is so that happened one night and then I and then I was so freaked out. I went into my bathroom in my bedroom and I just started praying and rebuking, and I was like, I rebuke you. You have you cannot stay here. You do not have permission to attach me. You do not have permission to stay here with me. And I thought that was good. The next night, I'm laying on my stomach and it's really hot in Oklahoma in the summertime. Okay, we got fans on, we got everything on, but I just have like a sports spra and my underwear on and nothing else because I'm burning up hot. I'm sweating to death. And so you know what they always say, if you don't have the covers, on, then they can get you. That's so fucking true, because I was like, I don't want to sleep without the blankets on because I'm scared, but I'm sweating and I'm so hot. So I just pulled it down for a second, and I was laying on my stomach and my whole back was out and right in the middle of my back under my shoulder blades, in the center of my back, I felt three taps and again yes, and I felt three taps on my back and I like sprung up like this, and I looked over at my husband because I was hoping to Jesus that he was tapping me because like I had pulled the covers off him, or he was mad because I still had the TV on and I lied about setting a time or whatever. I thought he was trying to get my attention fast to fucking sleep facing the opposite direction. Oh man, So scared as shit because I know I wasn't imagining it, like I was super hot, pulled the blanket down, was still semi conscious, laying there like, oh, I'm so hot. And then I felt the taps on my back after I had pulled the blanket down, So when I sat up and like I looked over and he was sleeping in the opposite direction. I was really scared, so of course I do what you're supposed to do. And I woke him up too, because like, fuck, you can't be sleeping while this is happening to me. And I was like, hey, did you just tap me? He was snoring and drooling fucking fast asleep and I had to shake him and wake him up. And I was like hey, and he's like what And I was like, did you just tap me? It's hilarious now, but I was hoping to God for some reason he's gonna say yes. And he was like, uh no, I'm asleep, and I was like, oh, fuck me. I was so terrified. I had one of those cold sweats where you just don't sleep the rest of the night, and even though you're super super super hot and you want to just like you're like an inferno inside, you still sleep with the blanket like you wrap yourself up like in a cocoon. That's what I did for the rest of the night, and I couldn't fucking sleep. I was just on edge because I already had that flash, and then went to go look for that old lady now I'm getting taps on my back. And when I had recorded the episode with my family, I was like, yeah, no, I don't feel like anything followed me. I'm good. You know, we said our prayers whatever. I should not have even brought it up, because as soon as I recorded that episode and the words left my mouth, activity starts happening at my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the problem is where did it come from? Did it come from the cemetery because I was walking around barefoot? Did it come from the fucking Madison Seminary because we spent like six hours walking around in there, because like or is it both? The The crazy thing is why did I even think it was a good idea to do both of those things in one day?
Speaker 3: But I want to go to I want to go to I know it's super scary, but I want to go there.
Speaker 2: Man, the guy with the two chicks with the dowsing rods, their husband, her husband was like, if you are not a believer, this place will make you a believer. And I was like, you know, we'll see, and then Evan farted and then like the whole thing, and he still like he'll text me and be like send me that video again. I want to show my friend because it's unbelievable. Like the knocking, it was so loud and it was dead quiet when it happened too. It was just scary.
Speaker 3: It's scary shit, and it's the Free Knox, the free Taps. I finished. I still can't believe that you saw the face and then when you've googled it, it was that face.
Speaker 2: That I wish. I wish to god it wouldn't have been because when something turns out to be real like that, like for a second, you hope you're dreaming, or you hope you're hallucinating, or you hope like, oh, I was just having a bad dream because I went to that cemetery and I freaked myself out. Yeah, but then you start googling stuff and you're like, oh shit, like that might have been an attachment. So for the next like four or five days, because I hit you up kind of right in the peak of things, I just started praying and praying and praying and praying and praying, and everything stopped. And then, uh, two days ago, which I'm kind of glad you wanted to reschedule because I wouldn't be able to tell you this story. Oh wow, Yeah, I thought it. You know, it's like the calm before the storm, Like a lot of weird, creepy stuff happens, and it's real quiet for a while, and then like something else, just like my brother saying his smoke detectors went off. I'm at work and my husband texts me and he's like, are you at home? And I'm like, no, I'm at work, and he's like, well, the alarm just went off in our house and it says that the garage door is open, Like the door in our kitchen to go out into the garage is open. Yeah, and so our alarm is going off in the house. I guess the police ended up showing up, but there was no disturbances or anything, so they left. I told my boss I was like, Hey, if that garage door is open, I need to go home and close it because our air conditioning is running super hot and I don't like, obviously I need to go check it make sure. I was thinking, like, oh, I'm a dumb ass, and I forgot to like push it in all the way before I left for work. That must be what that is. Get home, fucking Fort Knox in here. The fucking garage door has never been opened. It was fucking closed and locked like I knew it would be. And then it happened again the next day, said, the fucking garage door was open. Get here, nothing nothing, The garage door is fucking closed, tight as shit. Alarm's going off.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. So it's like it's playing with you.
Speaker 2: In your house now, just like with the alarms at my brother's house. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you got any cameras up in your house anywhere? Have you seen anything on the cameras?
Speaker 2: So I don't log into it because I don't know the password to it, and I just if something's weird, I'll just have my husband. I'll be like, hey, will you look at the cameras and see you. So the day that the alarm went off, he was like, well, I'm looking in I'm looking at the house right now, and like there's nobody outside, there's nobody in the living room, nobody's broken. And I'm like, okay, well I must have just left the door a jar or something. It's closed tighter than shit when I get here, Like it's in two times in a row that happened. It's just like too much to be a coincidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't believe in coincidences anymore.
Speaker 2: Now wild nothing has happened since then, But it's just like those little things add.
Speaker 3: Up for sure. Yeah, that's a lot. That's a lot of a lot of activity there for the whole thing. Man. Wow.
Speaker 2: And then right as we're jumping on to do this episode, like my microphone's not acting right, I'm getting a bunch of like weird interference on my microphone and shit. And honest to god, there was one other thing that happened while I was on my trip that I kind of think about a little bit. So the Haunted house that I grew up in the very first episode we did together my grandma's house. When our family sold that house, my aunt took a lot of the possessions from that house and kept them in her basement. She passed away very tragically, and so my cousins took all of this stuff from the Haunted House and put it in their basement. While I was there, they were like, let me give you some stuff to take home with you from mama's house. And so I put a bunch of stuff from mama's house in my suitcase and brought it home and set it up around my house. One of them is a picture of my mom from high school that's sitting right behind me, So could it be something from her?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't know if something like that can attach to items, but growing up there and I told you this story of living there and it was like full of demons in that house. Could even taking something to my house that used to be there, Like, could something be attached to that? Even I don't know, but I haven't put anything in my house that used to be in that house until just recently and then all of a sudden it but it does coincide with those other two things that I did, though.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: It could be. I mean a lot of people own haunted objects. I mean, on your show, we was talking about Oh, what's his name, Zach Beggins. He's his hotel, he's a museum sorry, where he's got all the haunted objects. I mean, there's definitely there's definitely something to that. I've talked to a lot of people that have bought stuff from frift shore at frift shops and stuff like that, and they've seem to have brought something to their house. Oh man. But for me, the big, the big thing at least for me, is you see in that face that you haven't seen, and then when you've looked into it, it's it's it's the person that you're you've seen, and for me, that's that's wild. There's no coincidence there, and like.
Speaker 2: It's something you know when you see it in your mind's high or whatever, but then you never fucking forget it, like it's burnt in there. Yeah, you can picture it right now. Before I ever even saw the actual picture of the lady. Yeah, I could tell you every wrinkle in her face. It like it zapped my mind a little bit, like because it it was so scary.
Speaker 3: You know the difference between a normal memory that you're just thinking of and something like that that's not image just been put into your mind. I've experienced that. I've seen. I've been sitting on my couch, shut my eyes and a face has just appeared like a picture, but it's just there, yes, and it's not in my mind, it's it's I'm seeing it, and I'm like, oh the heck is that now? I didn't know who that was. I never found out who that person was why I've seen something there. But I have experienced that where a face has just appeared out of nowhere, just and you're not thinking about anything, Like you can be watching something and not thinking about anything to bring that up.
Speaker 2: So that's wild, right, And that's why I mentioned like I was watching a movie like I was fine, I was chilling. I was watching White Chicks like it's a hilarious movie. I was laughing, you know, I was like, oh my god, I love this movie whatever, and I'm just kind of sleepy. And then why, like, out of any moment where I'm totally fine and just chilling, would that happen and just pop up in your face like ooh fuck, what was that? And then it could just be even with it happening to you, it's like, is that just some little random attachment you picked up because you walked by a cemetery or something like what like, how does that happen on the plane?
Speaker 3: Yeah? A message or something like that, like just them trying to communicate with you. I don't know, but it is weird and I have experienced that.
Speaker 2: And you'll never forget it. If it's happened, you never forget.
Speaker 3: It's scary. It's scary because it's like it's not a part of your memorial, of your memory or your thinking like it's just been put there. It's yes, it's wild.
Speaker 2: You described it perfectly, like there's no other way to describe it. It's not it's it's not coming from you. You just see it and it flashes and you're like that, like what was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, and it's like I said, maybe the first red flag of me walking around in their barefoot like that I probably shouldn't have done that, and then follow it up by going to another super haunted place where they're seeing grimlin creatures and knocking on the walls and yeah, I just I had a really fun day that day. And I think it's cool that my Patreon subscribers can go and watch the whole investigation and stuff and see everything that I'm talking about, and so it was a great experience, but nobody ever thinks about like what happens to the investigators after they leave. Kind of why I was so in for sitting Zach Began's from Ghost Adventures because he's been doing it for like thirty years and going to some of the most haunted places in the world and collecting all this stuff, and you're like, at what point does it not mess with your psyche a little bit and you start being consumed by it a little bit, and I think that's happened to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I even think looking into this sort of stuff can invite it. And you know, that's something that worries me about doing the show because I'm looking into paranormal stuff every day and I'm like, is this good for me? It's too late now. I love it, but I know I know.
Speaker 2: It's too late for me too. It's way too late for me. But there's that saying, you know, when you look into the darkness, the darkness is looking into you or a friend. It's so true.
Speaker 3: You can't be careful what you wish for. Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like everybody who says like I want to see dog man, I want to see bigfoot, and then they see it and they got to be like committed to a freaking hospital or something break down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always say that's the dreams to see a big foot. But you know, if you have a bad experience, like some of the experiences I hear, a lot terrified.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like the the girl you interviewed that had their mosure that went to Madison Seminary, she said she heard a bigfoot and the small town monsters or whatever. What was that ye Minerva monster or something. There was a whole documentary made about Bigfoot in that area. And so this is the same area where I grew up in with all this haunted shit, and like people see stuff in Lake Erie. I grew up in a haunted house there. Like it's there's something very condensed about that area that in Ohio, of all places, it's just so random. Yeah. And the last thing, and this is my this sums everything up. My On the day before or on the day that I left to come back to Oklahoma, I wanted to go see the lake before I got on the plane. So my cousin took me to the lake and we were just gonna get like a funnel cake or whatever and go sit and look at the waves or driving and on this stretch of road, you're a few feet from the lake, but you're like way up on a cliff, so if your car went over, you're fucking dead, because like you're gonna be in the lake. And I'm just like gazing out the window as we're passing the lake and it's beautiful and it's sunny and the water is super clear, and I look over and I didn't say anything, but I saw something in the water that looked like it was solid and like the waves were getting were like coming up to it and not being able to go through it. But it was I don't even know how to describe, Like, let's just say and so we're all on the same page and you can call me crazy. Later there was a cloaked something in the lake that was transparent that waves were going up like avoiding. They were going around and above like all the other waves were very flowing and you know, in a rhythm, and they it looked real normal. And then there was just one spot in the middle of the lake where water was going around and water was kind of like getting stopped at and then like having to go up over. But when you looked into the lake, you couldn't see anything. It would it was almost as if you put an invisible solid rectangle in the middle of the lake and then the water was having to like find its way around it.
Speaker 3: Well, how big would you say? It was.
Speaker 2: Like half a football field, maybe so big right in the middle of the lake. I didn't say anything nothing. I was fixated on it, and then all of a sudden, my cousin Brittany it from the back seat, chirps up and says, there's something in the lake. And I was like, wait, you see that. I was like, so you like, you're looking at what I'm looking at. She goes, yes, there's something in the lake. I roll my window down, look out, get my phone, zoom in on it, and you can see the water is like flowing differently in that area, as if there's just something huge blocking the water right there, But there wasn't anything for it to be acting like that, and there was almost like a shadow on the water, if that makes sense. So the water the rest of the lake was flowing and doing its regular thing, and then there was just a big square stretch of the lake right in the middle where it just looked a little darker, like a shadow, and water was going around and above it as if it was trying to like there's There's just not a good way to describe it unless you were just looking at it, but it was super weird.
Speaker 3: Would it be like a craft sort of under the water but not completely under the water, but a lot of ufo it.
Speaker 2: That's what it looked like to me, like something And I almost was hoping that a log would pop up, because like a big ass like log or something, but nothing. It just stayed like that until we passed it. That we kept driving farther and farther and farther and farther down the road, and I would have to like turn around to try to find it, you know, and look for it. But as long as I could see it, it was I mean, it never went away. It just stayed like the water was acting weird in that one area. And it made me think back to all those stories that people tell about creatures in Lake Erie, craft being seen around Lake Erie. My brother actually saw ufo above Lake Erie and it shot up out of the water and followed them down the beach.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, and.
Speaker 2: Literally, And so I had never seen anything like that. But of course, this one trip, this one moment in time, I saw something in the lake. And I had always been I want to see something, I want to see something, and just that split second we were driving down the road, I finally saw something unexplainable in the lake and I was like, Yep, all those other stories make sense. I've seen it now, but it makes it real to you because you get to experience it.
Speaker 3: And that was big as well, if it's half a fot.
Speaker 2: It was huge. It was huge, and just water was going up over it and around it, like a big square. If you can imagine putting like a pool noodle in the ocean and like watching the water go up over it and around it because it's obstructing the flow of the water. That's what it That's what it looked like. But like a huge, like half a football field size pool noodle.
Speaker 3: That is wild. Did you say that was at night? Was that during the day.
Speaker 2: It was the middle of the freaking day.
Speaker 3: It was still light and oh wow, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was probably like two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun bright as fuck.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was going to actually keep it to myself because I didn't know if I was just seeing something. I saw it, but I wasn't gonna say anything. And then from the back seat, my cousin Brittany was like, there is something in the.
Speaker 3: Lake that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Shit. I was like, okay, so it's not just me, you see it too, Wow?
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, go ahead, No, I was going to go to your brother when he saw something come out of the lake. Was it a similar sort of craft or was it something different?
Speaker 2: He said the one that he saw was circular, okay, and it was it came up out of the lake and it just hovered there like really really really far away, and he and his friends were sitting It was at night, and he and his friends were sitting on the beach just chilling, like drinking, doing stuff that they weren't supposed to do, but they were in high school whatever. And he said that he saw the lights on it. It was reflecting the water and the sky, so it was almost kind of camouflaged a little bit, but it had some lights on it and that's the only way you could tell that it wasn't, you know, the sky. And he said it kept getting closer and closer and closer to the beach where they were at, and it was moving really really slowly, and then before they knew it, it was hovering right over top of them. And he said he could have thrown a baseball and hit it, that's how close it was, hovering right over top of them.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And he said that what he will never forget is that he could hear the sound of his own heart beating because he was so scared, and he could hear the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach, but he could not hear anything coming from the craft. Wow in dead silent. So he and his friends, because there was like a group of six of them, they all get up and they start running down the beach. And they kept running and running and running down the beach, and he said, I could literally hear our footsteps in the sand and the waves breaking onto the beach and look up and it be following us right over our heads and not hear anything. Wow. And he said they got to the end of the beach and it broke off into this yard where all these like weeds and shit were grown, poison ivy everything. They didn't give a fuck. They ran right through there in this field and it was going right over top of him. And then they were like, fuck it. If it's gonna kill us, it's gonna kill us. Let's just stop. We're all out of breath. We can't breathe. And they just kind of stopped and we're looking at each other, and just like that, it shot straight up into the sky and was gone.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Didn't It didn't make a noise, and it didn't like you would think it shooting up that fast into the sky there would be like a big gust of wind. Nothing. It was as if it just disappeared.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Wow. And he tells that story all the time, and he tells it the same way every time, every detail, who he was with, what he was doing, what he was wearing, like he remembers everything, and that's how I know he's telling the truth. And then for me to see something in the lake that day too, after I've already been to all this paranormal this, and that it just happened to be when those trips where that you'll just never forget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an amazing trip, terrifying, but amazing, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of bucket list things checked off. Yeah, wow, Yeah, No, it was really cool. I wish I would have taken a picture. I probably wouldn't have looked like anything on my phone when I scored, because even when I scrolled in on my phone to like see if there was something in the water, it just looked like the lake. Like you would have to see it like in real time to understand, you know what I was talking about, Because if you weren't just staring at it and you were just driving by mindlessly, you wouldn't even notice anything different because it just looked like a lake hearing at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because these things obviously we don't know what they are, but do they not want to be seen?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: They you know, they want to blend in to the lake. And oh, that's a cool thing to say.
Speaker 2: That lake eerie of all places. It's just so random, like it's not an ocean, it's not lock ness, it's not you know, it's just a lake.
Speaker 3: It's got a lot of spooky stuff happens here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was going to say that. I was going to say, I do know a lot of people though, have seen stuff in that lake, and now I'm one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do you think it is? I know, we don't really know, but do you think it's like there's a portal there or what do you think is going on?
Speaker 2: I thought that maybe it's easier if it is some type of like craft from I don't even go right to aliens, I can. I would honestly say, like they're testing shit out, like secret underground military type style craft that they're working on that can be cloaked underwater or some shit like that. They just might be out fucking testing that shit. And then some random Joe who's driving past the lake happens to see it like I did, or you know, like they're sitting on the beach and it pops up out of the water and they're just fucking with us and they're like, oh, fucking float over there by those kids, they'll probably shit their pants, Like she'd never know. I don't drunk straight to aliens, but I do know that it's something that's completely unidentifiable. Like if they have this type of technology, they're not letting anybody know they have it. But it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, I think that's just as wild. If the government have got all this technology that they're hiding from ust that they can, I think that's just as crazy as aliens. But to me, that's just as wild.
Speaker 2: It has to be because where did they get it from? And so you have to think if you were in the ninth teen, fifties, even nineteen fifties, sixties, seventies, and you saw like a stealth one of those stealth motherfuckers flying about you, for sure you'd think you saw an alien.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were secret of first, weren't they work? They didn't just come out with him.
Speaker 2: They didn't, so like, are we just seeing stuff that maybe our kids or our grandkids will look back and be like, oh my god, they thought they were seeing like fucking UFOs and shit. It was just just everywhere, the circular stealth third, that's all that.
Speaker 3: I like, whatever, moving through dimensions. Oh yeah, no, we see that every day.
Speaker 2: Now. Have you watched the movie Dune? No?
Speaker 3: I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: It good, have to watch it. It's amazing. It's probably done. The first Dune in the second Dune are quickly becoming one one of my favorite movies of all time. And it's only because I'm really into conspiracy theories and I think that's where we're headed as a world. Like I think because it happens so far into the future and they're they're telling a story of like what where we're headed, and it just the type of craft that they have in those movies, and like this stuff that they're talking about, I'm like, they have all this already. I feel like they put this stuff in movies to kind of prepare our minds for what for what reality really will be, Like the type of technology that they have, the type of government system that they have, the religions that they have. It just seems like they're preparing the subconscious mind to experience it in the real world. You have to watch those movies though. They are so it's like seeing into the future for real.
Speaker 3: Interesting. It's like they say in the conspiracy world that they have to let you know, they have to tell you the truth, and and Hollywood gets as you know, Hollywood tells us a lot of truths and you know, hidden agendas and well.
Speaker 2: What's interesting about the Dune movies is that their remakes from movies that came out in the eighties. Okay, in some of like the technology and stuff that they had in the eighties movies, we kind of we kind of see some of that. So now that they're trying to remake the Dune movies, they're putting what like the next ten twenty years into the future. They're putting that shit in. Yeah, so it's just really cool. It's just it's like a foreshadowing of where we're headed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, scary but cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you know, because like in the eighties, they're they're like, let's make a machine that like makes individual cups of coffee, and you're like, okay, that's the big technology thing for that you know, yeah, or you know whatever, some stupid little goofy thing like let's make a weapon that like it's like a light saber but not. And you're like, okay, so eighties movies are so cheesy and goofy, and then you look at some of the stuff we have today and you're like, oh my god, if they really knew what kind of technology we had in twenty twenty five or whatever, twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five, they would be like, holy shit. Yeah, so they have to tell us what the next chapter is as they're remaking the movie. They have to up the antsy, give us stuff that we couldn't even believe whatever exists, yeah.
Speaker 3: To get into our conscious and when we do see it, it's not that crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 3: Like if people one hundred years ago could see what me and you were doing now, they'd be like what what? How do you know?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I mean? They would blow their mind, But to us, it's just normal that we could do this. Yeah. Wild.
Speaker 2: So maybe maybe even seeing stuff in the lake or seeing UFOs or whatever, it is kind of like a time slip and we're getting to see a little like for a split second, we're kind of taking a glimpse into the future. Interesting, Yeah, like a time slip.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Interesting, I've never heard that that. That's that's interesting. You could be seeing something in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if they have, if they have an ability to travel into the past, maybe that's what they're doing and they have to use like portals or whatever to do that. Because I just finished doing some research, and I know this is going on a really long time, but I think it's interesting. I just did some research for an episode that I'm going to put together for my podcasts for July about the seven Cities of Gold that are mentioned throughout time, like se Bela and Petiti and El Dorado, these cities of Gold, and how even to these to this day in the area where these cities supposedly existed, the natives there sea craft coming in and out of the lakes in the waters over there. It's just weird, like to this day, in these areas where the Seven Cities of Gold were located, they see the sky open up, a craft come down, go into the lake, be in there for a hot minute, pop back out of the lake, and then shoot back off into the sky. So it's almost as if if we're talking about like time travel or whatever, they put some of this gold or something. Maybe they're under the lake. Is the city of Gold? Mh like maybe it's buried. I don't know, but they're and they're trying to get to it. Maybe somebody from the fucking future, a fucking thousand years into the future realized the city of Gold was buried under that fucking lake, and they've been going back in time and fucking collecting this shit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm excited for that episode that's coming out, and hmm.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. They see all kinds of stuff where they and where did they get the gold? By the way, all these Native American tribes were just silly with gold. What how and why where did they get? Like and then they see aliens all the time. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And aliens have always been in the culture, obviously of Native Americans, and they've always been there. Yeah, when we showed them pictures of a gray but they're like, no, that's that's not an alien. That's and they've got their own word for it, and that you know, they know all about it. Super interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they have like ant people, and they tell tell stories about like insectoid type beans and ship and you're like, oh, well, the Inca were silly with gold. They had golden temples and golden this and blah blah blah, and they had contact with these creatures and documented it. And they when they knew the conquistadors were coming, they threw all the gold into this lake. And now we see UFOs around this like all the time, coming in and out of it. You're like, is this in a history book? Like, who's right, who's documenting this? This is crazy as ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's why I read something today, And I don't know the actual facts, so I'm going to probably butcher this. But there's a tribe in Brazil. I don't know where I saw this. I saw this today, which is quite funny. But there's a tribe in Brazil that they showed an image of a gray too and they were like, I don't know how this conversation come about. I just read this on Facebook, I think, so, I don't know how accurate this is, but this this, this tribe was a Brazilian tribe that was named and they said, no, that's not the that's they had a word for it. They're their own word for it. And they said it lives underground and it was a picture picture of a gray Yeah.
Speaker 2: Think about that. Yeah, no big deal. They're totally our friends time. What's new? What I mean, there's so many there's so many aspects of life that people just are either not interested in. Like if I told that story about the City of Golden they see UFOs and stuff, a lot of people will be like roll my eyes next, like what what are you talking about? But it interests me to know end, like were there really cities of gold and if so, what happened to them? Why do they If they didn't exist, then why are those areas such a hot spot for UFO activity?
Speaker 3: M Yeah, for sure. And there is definitely areas like like Eri that have got for some reason, the energy there. Whatever it is, there's a lot of strangers that happens there. There's got to be something to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something buried under the lake, something that we will never know, just like they say that the Sphinx in Egypt was under its pause where all these chambers of rooms either filled with treasure and gold or filled with scrolls in all like the Seven Sacred Sciences, like alchemy and like tablets and all these secrets of life were buried under the sphinx. And then they took like a ground penetrating radar and they confirmed that there were chambers under the Sphinx, but that they were probably empty. Now what I'm what I'm thinking is, of course they're probably empty because people who know way more than we know already pillaged that shit like that's in the fucking vault somewhere. We're never gonna, like, the dude that works part time at hobby Lobby is not gonna do a fucking excavation and find some shit like they're not finding the City of Gold. They're not finding the treasure under this thing. Normal people will never like that's all been confiscated, you know, But it doesn't mean it didn't exist. That's my point though.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's down for people like us to talk about it, bring it back. Yes, super interesting. Oh man, I'm so glad we had this conversation. As soon as you told me that you'd had these experiences, I didn't know what to expect, but I was excited.
Speaker 2: And wow, I hope I didn't disappoint.
Speaker 3: But it did not disappoint.
Speaker 2: I guess we could just call it the newest chapter and crazy stuff that happens to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, super, Can I I know we've been here for a while, but can I tell you an experience that I had last night which was very friend last night last night, and I've got to tell you I've not told anyone yet what I was. It was about two three o'clock in the morning, and I was having trouble sleep and I just couldn't sleep. I was like tossing and turning. I was really tired, but I couldn't. I just could not sleep, and I'm like laying there and I was having like this weird sort of anxiety. For some reason, I felt this, I felt anxious, and I was like, I didn't really understand it. I've had it before, but it was like, I don't know, I just didn't feel right, if that makes sense. And anyway, I wasn't asleep, but I was really trying to get asleep, and I heard very clearly in my wife's voice, Tom, very very clearly, my just saying Tom. It was just like and I went, yeah, my wife was just asleep next to me, and I was like, oh man, I was so so freaked out. Because I had something a few weeks back where I heard dad something say Dad. I thought it was my son, and that that happened and freaked me out. So that happened last night. I heard a voice.
Speaker 2: But aren't you still living in the same house where you said you went to go sleep in the bedroom with your daughters and saw something.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, and that's where. That's the room I'm in now because I took him out because they weren't sleeping well in that room, so I was like, let's get you in another room that can be my studio, the haunted room, and I'm in that room now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you experienced anything in there?
Speaker 3: Not really. I've talked to people that have said that they can see something in here, but I've not. I've heard like noises and stuff. But even though I had that experience where I saw something coming towards the room, the face, like a floating face coming towards the room. Anyone who's not listening to those episodes now and I think I'm crazy. I saw a face comeing towards the room, like the shadow of a face. I wasn't super scared at that time, which is quite weird. I find I find that strange. I wasn't super scared, but I just don't get like I really my wife does, the kids do they get a bad feeling in this room the only room in the house that they get it? And but I don't really I don't really care if reason.
Speaker 2: And now it's my studio, but when you're in your own room you hear stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I've experienced stuff all around the house, like shadow figures. I've seen a black cat running the house that we don't have a cat before we had a dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've experienced some weird stuff here. Yeah, but I don't get a bad vibe from it here, if that makes sense. Like where I lived when I was a kid and was in the haunted house. That was that was freaky, That was bad vibes. There does seem to be stuff happening here, But it doesn't scare me for some reason. I don't know if it's because I'm getting more used to talking about it and I'm inviting it. I don't know. It does still scare me. It still scares me when stuff happens.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, I asked it to be here, and now it's called my name out, So.
Speaker 3: I answered I literally was like, yeah, I just thought it was My wife freaked me out so.
Speaker 2: Much, like what's up?
Speaker 3: That was last night? So I had to I had to share that because yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think about that like you just you, and that's what solidifies it as a real experience, like the taps on my back, because you react to it like that definitely happened. Let me make sure it wasn't like, let me make sure my wife didn't say it, or like, let me make sure my husband didn't and they're fast asleep and you still are like, hey, wake up, did you Are you sure it wasn't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had a thing recent where I woke up and I thought my wife was sitting up and I thought she was like crying or something. So I was like, are you all right? And I've gone through whatever this was looked down and my wife was just there sleeping, and I was like, oh, man.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you're able to stay in there, because I am.
Speaker 3: That's too much if I'm on my own in the house. Not I'm very rarely on my own in the house, but I am the light the lights are on, or the telly's on, you know, I can't sleep in the dark on my own. I know that sounds sad, but that's the truth. I can't. I have to have the telly on some background noise, you know, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I probably have told I probably have said this to you before, but my husband is a freak of nature and he likes to sleep in the complete darkness and silence with nothing, no lights, no TV, no sounds, nothing. And I want to have six TVs on two lamps, like seven fans, just something to cut the noise in the darkness. So the compromise is that I sleep on my side and I prop my phone up and I watch like Hulu and movies and stuff on my phone to try to get myself to sleep at night, and even still with the room completely dark and the only light in the room coming from my phone, Like if if there's a dark scene in the movie or something, or if the show like cuts out and my screen goes black, I'm like, like, I can't. I just can't be in the complete darkness. It's terrifying to me. So that's how I know when I got that like flash in my mind. I was watching TV, not on my phone, but like on our bedroom TV. I wasn't scared because like the big TV was on, and like the when I had taken the blanket off or whatever and I felt those taps, I was already scared because it was like the middle of the night. But it's just when you're not expecting it, you know, yeah, like I'm not even scared right now, and I usually would be scared, but I'm not even scared right now, and then something happens and then you're like, oh shit, now I know why I'm scared all the time, because it gets you when you're least expecting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, but when when you've experienced that. We both have, we both experienced freaky stuff, and once you know there's more out there and you know anything's actually possible, we're doomed. We can't relaxing. I know.
Speaker 2: That is a good way to put it. Yeah, because you never you're never really fully at ease because you're like, well, I wasn't expecting it that one time and it happened.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I could just see a shadow figure it out of nowhere. It happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And sometimes you're like so not expecting it. It's like you said, you're not even scared at first, because you're like, the fuck was that? And then you start thinking about it and you're like, did I really just see that? I'm like this real life. Yeah, yeah, it's weird. It's really weird. Even walking through like that haunted place that I knew was haunted. I wanted something to happen so I could like document it on my phone. When it happened, I was like I didn't. I don't want this to happen anymore. Like I'm over it, Like this is really real. Yeah, it scary.
Speaker 3: Once you experience something that you know it's definitely paranormal, there's no explaining it. You're like, Okay, that's enough now I know it's real. You don't need to show me anymore.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's really how I felt, too, because I was like, oh man, nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. And then it just was like a really condensed, like a spurt of time where a bunch of stuff happened, and I was just ready to leave after that because I thought, you know, after the Knox on the Wall, that that would be like the one big thing that happened. And then it just like more stuff kept happening as the night went on and then randomly I forgot to mention we all went into this bathroom and I started feeling like my heart was beating really fast when I walked into the bathroom. And I wasn't sure if it was just me being scared or if it was something paranormal. But I didn't have that happen in any other area of the whole asylum or whatever. But the second I walked into that bathroom, my heart just started beating really fast. And then I walked out and this dude who I don't didn't even know, he was just there with his group, walked up to me and he was like, it's creepy and there isn't it And I was like yeah, and he said, well, I just caught a EVP in there. It's on my grandpa's recorder if you want to listen to it. And he said he caught a EVP in that bathroom of a man's voice saying I was murdered, and I didn't I never found his grandpa to get to listen to it, but he was freaked out and he was like, I won't go back in that bathroom. And when you walk in there, it's obviously pitch black. And you just have your flashlight. But there's just like this old, like dingy ass bathtub and like a toilet, and it's just.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The second I walked in there, my heart started like pounding, so I wanted to get out. And then that guy was like, oh yeah, we got a recording of some guy saying he was murdered in there, and I was like, well, maybe he had a heart attack, because I'm getting some weird, hard stuff up in this mother. So you just never know.
Speaker 3: You were definitely getting like spiritually attacked, but the sounds of it, you was experiencing being sick. You hear that a lot when people are in haunting places and terrifying stuff, but super interesting.
Speaker 2: It really is. And it's like I always say, sometimes your best detector for even other people in situations is your body. If you feel something, just always follow your gut. If you meet a new person and you get that itck on you, if you go into a place and you get that itck on you, you know something is bad, just just go with your gut, don't fight it. I mean, yeah, you've never met this person and you don't know for sure that they're like a bad person. Or whatever. But if you feel like you met them and you know nothing about them, but you feel something coming off them, just because you can't see it, or just because you don't know something is one hundred percent true, doesn't mean it's not real period, Like they could be a Gia molestor for all you fucking know.
Speaker 3: Experience that where we've met someone and there's no reason for you to you're like, there's just something about that person that you're like, I don't know what it is. They're really nice, we having a good conversation, but for some reason, I'm getting a vibe that there's something not right. We all felt that, we've all let that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just and the reason I mentioned that is because just recently, and it's like I put I put stuff out of my mind, and then I really shouldn't because people like you and people like me who talk about this stuff and we know that it's real, we do get vibes about people, and we do get vibes about stuff. And I work at a clinic and a patient came in and even just like brief, the brief encounter that I had with him, like getting his treatment plan put together and stuff I told my coworkers. I was like, I feel sick when I'm by him, speaking to him, looking at him, like I want to like, I feel gaggy, like I feel that it can me like just gross. So I just and this is probably a hip of violation, but I googled his name, like his first name, last name. I won't say it obviously, but the first thing that pulled up was a federal court case. It went all the way to the federal level with this dude, and there was a mug shot and everything, so I know it was him literally raped his six year old granddaughter, video taped it, took pictures of it, posted it on a freaking website, and got freaking busted and just got out of jail recently. He spent like fifteen sixteen years in prison over that. And I was like, I fucking knew it. I knew it, Like just being around the guy, I wanted to throw up.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: There was nothing like super outwardly, like he didn't have like a freaking swastika on his forehead or something like weird prison tats and to like a he was scape he's ridden or anything. He was just an older dude. He was wearing a button up shirt in cargo shorts like you'd never think anything of it. He drove a super like a brand new twenty twenty five BMW. Fucking uh, what do they call it? Why is the word escaping in my mind? Not like a car, but like an suv, like a BMW suv super nice, all tricked out like he had money how I don't know. He just got out of fucking prison. I don't know a lot of people who just get out of prison who can buy twenty five fucking BMW's. But it's like there was no reason for me to have been, like I can't even be a rather fucking guy like somebody else do his paperwork. I can't do it. Then I googled this shit like I just had that inkling like when I saw that face like flash, and I was like, I'm just gonna google it and see, fucking sh shit is real, wild, it is real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're picking up on his aura or something.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He should be in prison for life.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I mean there's some things that, yeah, you should just be throwing away and they should throw the key away man, because that is shocking.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And now every time I now that I know that. Every time I see the motherfucker, I'm gonna be like, I hope you die. I hope you die. I hope you die. I hope you freaking get freaking's wild. Let's accidentally overdose him somebody in the back. Can we do? Let me Timpt, one of our nerds, is like, can we give him just a little extra.
Speaker 3: Propofall that's mad that you picked up on that I did.
Speaker 2: I was crazy, like, there's this one girl I work with who tries to see the best in everybody. And she was like, oh my god, Julia, he's like super nice. He's like a super nice, like old dude, Like you're you always exaggerate, That's what she said. She was like, you always exaggerate. And I was like, I just.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: Like when I finally found it out and I googled it, I took screenshots of everything, and then I sent it to her and I was like, told you, bitch. And then now all of a sudden, she's like, yeah, fuck that guy. I was like, Okay, now it's fucked that guy. Trusted my intuition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well you've definitely got You're definitely I would say sensitive, like you've had experiences throughout your life, You've there's more there.
Speaker 2: You know, well, you know it takes one to know when I would say the same thing about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think we've we've got it.
Speaker 2: Birds of a Feather.
Speaker 3: Judy, I've loved talking to you tonight. It's been soon for interesting. Thank you for coming on and sharing it or let's get freaky, and.
Speaker 2: For having me. It's been a blast.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I'm hoping there's no more activity. I'm hoping that's it.
Speaker 2: I hope so too.
Speaker 3: I feel like we could listen back to this recording and we might hear some stuff because I've heard things. I don't know if it's I don't know. We'll see when we listen back.
Speaker 2: When we go to edit this, we'll hear little voices and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's happened before. I've experienced that.
Speaker 2: That's greet Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, can you tell the listeners where they can find you? Because your show is awesome? Where can they find Cosmic Peach?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Yeah, I'm wherever you listen to podcasts. I don't have YouTube anymore just because some of the more conspiratorial type episodes kept getting removed and I kept getting strikes and stuff, so I just took the YouTube down. But if you want to watch the videos and full length episodes and bonus content, I do have Patreon, and the investigation that I was talking about in this episode today is available on Patreon. It's room two three seven, Or you can just look up Cosmic Peach on Patreon and you can watch the full investigation and full length episodes and videos and everything on there. But if you just want to listen, the podcast is available on Apple and Spotify and all those good places. So in Instagram or wherever, you can just slip Cosmic Peach and you'll find me somewhere awesome.
Speaker 3: I will share the links in the show description. Guys, head over there and give five star down because it is awesome. Thank you so much. This dude is again so keep has hosted. If anything else happens into the first stay safe.
Speaker 2: Thank you yourself much.
Speaker 3: Guys, Thank you so much for listening. Please share the show if you enjoyed it, and we'll be back very soon from more freaky conversations. In the meantime, Stay safe, Keep you freaking five an hour
Speaker 1: H