Speaker 1: Come on, come on, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Rode Ride.
Speaker 3: Come wake you wake your hands off sniff than rod Ryan show check it in.
Speaker 1: It's free beer Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you Specs for the beers beer straight up.
Speaker 4: At six, seven, eight nine.
Speaker 3: This Matt guy, Maddy Ice, no Matty Fresh.
Speaker 4: But now he's the second day guy. I don't know, it's just Matt.
Speaker 3: Matt's going for win number two Fresh out of Bed Head to Head Challenge. Okay, we started with a couple of brand new players yesterday.
Speaker 1: Now mud Vaine.
Speaker 4: Tickets to the winner of Fresh out of Bed Head to Head.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 3: That's big, big, big Summer of Loud Tour tickets on your Fun Fact Flashback, Bring Me the Horizon tickets at seven twenty, falling in from Verse tickets eight twenty Open Phones Friday, the whole last hour of the show, it's all you and then, as predicted and well Chilly even told us yesterday.
Speaker 1: The sold out Metallica tickets.
Speaker 4: We will have those for you on know the show.
Speaker 3: Fifty chance of isolated thunderstorms today, Hive eighty six. We'll be talking a little weather today and I think most got more in Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, more storms of targeting Central Tech. This says our neighbors in Austin are still recovering from that crazy hailstorm power outages earlier this week.
Speaker 6: Storms are currently.
Speaker 1: Moving towards US.
Speaker 5: We have a sixty sixty percent chance for rain all morning long, and luckily it looks to be moving fairly quickly. But the issue is going to be patchy on and off throughout our day. It should leave us mostly dry for our Saturday. As you're looking ahead to weekend, plans lower humidity, which I know we all love. Rain and thunderstorms are back for Sunday late afternoon, though so on the roller coaster of tariffs. Trump tariffs are back on as of today. The US Court of International Trade ruled yesterday that Congress, not the President, has the power to set tariffs under the Constitution, but then an appeals court reinstated Trump tariffs for now while the case is being reviewed. A seventh grader from Plano won the Script's National Spelling Bee last night.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw this.
Speaker 6: I can't even say the word that he had to spell.
Speaker 3: And I saw the story last night, But this kid's been they've of pegged him as being a future champion. Yes, and apparently he can be around for a couple of more years.
Speaker 6: He really has more eligibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's young enough. So you talked, you talk about him just like an answer.
Speaker 6: Dang, So he's going to be embarrassed for us.
Speaker 5: But there's a new report that found that most Americans struggle.
Speaker 1: With spelling all I'm the worst and.
Speaker 5: The most misspelled word in the state of Texas. So based on search history, protect, protect, protect, t R O T e C T seemed like a fairly easy one. The top three most misspelled birds in America. Definitely that it's because that's second eye. Yes, it's the second eye.
Speaker 3: Separate or separate, separate. You got to say it that way, and if you say it that way, you'll spell that correctly.
Speaker 5: What about necessary in E C E S S A R Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some of the words on this list, though, they'll get you. Not that guy, not that guy I'm playing know he's an All Star. You cannot buy soap that is infused with Sydney Sweeney's bathwater. Yeah, the saying her name do something for you.
Speaker 3: Sidney Sweety is the hottest young actress in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Alex, fight me, fight me. I'm not gone right there. Thank you. Let me think, but I don't now.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to There's a soap company called Doctor Squatch. I've heard of him before. They're ready to bring some people's fantasies to life with these bars of Sydney's Bathwater Bliss. It smells like pine Douglas fir and earthy moss are what they're calling morning Wood.
Speaker 3: Oh, we were talking about that bath soap, and I said, my sister bought me some Sasquatch.
Speaker 1: I have all those bar soaps. I haven't you.
Speaker 5: You're like vanity like cool like stuff. But Sydney's Bathwater Bliss is available limited supply for eight dollars.
Speaker 6: She said she did go to a shoot.
Speaker 1: That she was sitting in.
Speaker 5: They use that water. That's why it's limited supply. So if you want to get after it, there you go. The question did Metallica steal the riff for Enter Sandman Go?
Speaker 3: Dave Mustaine was in Metallica for a cup of coffee meeting for.
Speaker 1: A short period of time. They kicked him out. He's never gotten over it.
Speaker 6: He keeps bringing it up in interviews.
Speaker 3: He the boss twins, I guess, but he had a pretty successful career in Megadeath. He's still well, he's still out and performs and Megadeath is still a thing. But he has never let in those guys. He's never let those guys off the hook. So he has reintroduced the topic of well, you know, they stole the riff for their biggest song, and it just gets people talking about it again.
Speaker 1: You want to hear it please? Oh yeah, so this is the Mega Death one first and then it goes into Metallic one.
Speaker 3: It's not even a Mega Death song. He just said they stole it from this band.
Speaker 1: The original riff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rapping into the emotional void by the band Excel.
Speaker 4: It's like a flamenco enter Sandman.
Speaker 6: I mean, I hear similarities.
Speaker 1: It's very similar, very similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: And there's something like when if you would take that to court like that, so many notes have to you know, other artists have gone through that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably get a writing credit.
Speaker 3: Listen some of the biggest songs that we've ever had. There's go listen if you want to go down a rabbit hole, uh stairway.
Speaker 4: To Heaven, stare where to Heaven is stolen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Parlem Okay, those of Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: You can go listen, read the Dave Mustain interview, all that stuff on the music blog page.
Speaker 4: Oh it's your turn.
Speaker 1: Well, the ass lost the Rays last night thirteen to three. They're gonna play them again this evening. Fram Raval doesn't be on the mound for the Stros going up against Tampa Bays. Ryan Pepio first pitches at seventen. You can listen to that game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety as well as News Radio seven forty k t H. In the NBA playoffs, the Knicks state alive last night. They beat the Pacers one eleven to ninety four in Game five of the Eastern Conference Finals. Indiana still leads that series three games to two. And in the Stanley Cup playoffs, there are rumors of foreign interference down in Dallas. Last night, the Oilers assassinated the Stars, beating them six to three to set up a rematch of last year's Stanley Cup Final against the Panthers. That's what's going on in sport. There we go. Four hours of pain starts right now.
Speaker 3: If you want the first phone called You're gonna have to be our first beer winner today. Good luck to you. We are going to be busy. Strap yourselves in the most interactive show on the radio.
Speaker 1: Starts right now.
Speaker 7: Bam Friday, he got free, Bam Froday, he got free, Bam Friday, he got a free Friday. Were bare Friday? And right Bam Friday and Friday Friday.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show, Hello, Good morning, good morning. Hi.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 1: This is Joe. What are you doing? Joe? What are you doing at six oh eight?
Speaker 4: It's a ridiculous time to be calling somebody.
Speaker 1: What if I was sleeping? That's what I thought I was gonna be doing. Why are you up so early? Just to get my work right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, Joe, I got a case of beer here your caller number ten.
Speaker 4: You want it?
Speaker 1: Awesome? Yeah, I'll thank you.
Speaker 8: Friday A keeps thinking.
Speaker 1: All right, Joe, I got a case of beer for you. I want you to have the best weekend ever. We'll start you out with the first case. The rest of it's up to you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Guys, thank you. I appreciate you. Joe, I do Jillie, that's Joe. Hook them up please, thank you, Chilie.
Speaker 3: Fifty percent chance of these pesky isolated thunderstorms with some clouds today, and then the rest of the weekend looks pretty good. Tomorrow, Sure we'll have some partly cloudy skies, but low chances of rain, really low, like down to ten percent high of eighty nine, So it won't be as like brutally hot this weekend than a thirty percent chance of rain on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Okay, as long as the weekend is not a complete wash, I'm good with it.
Speaker 3: Busy, busy, busy, more Metallica tickets of course, of course, Metallica sold out June fourteenth, Pantera Suicidal Tendencies. Chili put them on the last thing on the show today, thinking that, okay, well that's probably it for Metallica. I'm going to tell you guys in homeroom, because I love you the most, we have secured a pair of tickets every day next week to the sold out Metallica show. No way, Yeah, every day Monday through Friday again with the Metallic ticket. So we did it every day this week. We're gonna do it every day next week. I'm super excited about that, So I hope you are as well, but it's still that. It just it's still an important ticket, know the show. Usually we get rolling with that at around nine point fifty, I'll ask Mo to you know, start getting ready a question. Something that's said right now could be the question. I mean, know the show is listens to the whole show. She's right here, and she gets to pick something that happened on the show and she will quiz you. So you don't know what hour she's going to choose from. You don't know what she might ask you who won the first case of beer today? That could be the nother show question. I'm not telling you what to do. It's your segment.
Speaker 1: You can't tell me what to do round all right, So.
Speaker 3: That's great news. So just a little looking forward to next week. Metallica tickets every day, free beer Friday, Thank you Specs.
Speaker 4: That's one case of beer. Down more beer.
Speaker 3: At seven, eight and nine, Matt is going for win number two in the fresh out of bad Head to head. I'm excited to see what he does. Will he be a one pump chump? That's what happens the guys that only win one. If girls do it, it's a one slam clam don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: We'll get into it.
Speaker 3: But there are some great concert tickets in there for the fresh out of mand head to Head.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna take a break.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back. Most got a w rec check for you. Alex is gonna tell us what's trending, and then I'll get you set up for the Fresh out of bed Head to Head.
Speaker 9: Come on Houston, Houston's alternative and home of the Rod Ryan Morning Show, ninety four five, The bus.
Speaker 1: Right, Welcome Back. Free Beer Friday off and running.
Speaker 3: One case of beer down, more beer, more, everything but beer, Straight to bed. Seven eight and nine fifty chance of isolated thunderstorms today with some cloudy sky.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be cloudy all week and.
Speaker 3: Long, but today's your best chances of rain today. It's gonna keep it highs up around eighty six.
Speaker 1: Alex P.
Speaker 4: Middleton, what's trending?
Speaker 1: Sidney Sweeney is trending. We talked about her already in headlines. But you can buy soap now that is infused with her bathwater from the company Dot Your Squatch, and people are talking about that this morning. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw it. I had too.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not reporting on this. This can't be real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real on actual news. Salad good for her. Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence are trending. They're not doing a new movie or anything, but there. Eddie Murphy's son has married Martin Lawrence's daughter now, so now they're family. I saw that, so that's cool. And then Bernard Carrick is trending. He was the former police commissioner of the NYPD during nine to eleven. He's passed away at the age of sixty nine, and people talked about that this morning. That was trending on ninety four to five to bus.
Speaker 4: All right, who's our guy?
Speaker 1: This matt guy? Right, yep. He's so thirsty for a name.
Speaker 4: He wants a nickname so bad I tried to.
Speaker 6: Give himself one.
Speaker 1: He did trust this part, Yeah.
Speaker 10: He did.
Speaker 1: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 11: Mattie Fresh here, I am your fresh out of bed head ahead one day champion, two questions, two inches for this fresh fish.
Speaker 1: Did anybody notice.
Speaker 11: That I know modd join me on free beer Friday when I make it win number two bitches.
Speaker 3: He doesn't talk like a fresh fish. He doesn't victory speech like a fresh fish. He's got a lot of confidence. I don't mind that. I think that's how you got to come in here. I think you need to like act like you've been here forever. Can you beat Matt seven one three, two one two five nine four five?
Speaker 12: It's free beer Friday Friday, The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four five, The.
Speaker 3: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. Wakey, wakey, hands off those cup cakeys. We got stuff to do today. We got Matt. Yes, we have somebody to play Matt good.
Speaker 1: All right, let's just get right into the.
Speaker 4: Game this morning, and now it's.
Speaker 10: Time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt, good morning, good morning on how you doing doing well?
Speaker 1: I like the cut of your jib.
Speaker 3: All right, you come into here, you're very confident, you're very clear, you sound like you've got goals, and you sound like you're not done to.
Speaker 4: Me, which I like all of that.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I like all of that. Okay.
Speaker 4: Some people say, oh, this guy's a little too cocky. I don't think that at all.
Speaker 1: I really don't. Now.
Speaker 3: I think it's strange that slow Jeff is calling back. You can't play what Jeff? Good morning, good morning? This is this better be a different Jeff.
Speaker 1: This is a different gif. Hey, what kind of Jeff? Are you win the game? You'll be fast Jeff. Okay, I'm gonna take that. I'll take that one, all right.
Speaker 3: This is definitely another Jeff. Right, Yes, sir, remember when slow Jeff was on? How great that was Slow Jeff?
Speaker 1: He was amazing? God, that's it. What a guy? I what a guy? All right?
Speaker 4: Possibly fast Jeff? You played this year?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have once.
Speaker 13: I've only played one time, the whole lot.
Speaker 4: Your whole life.
Speaker 1: And you played one time and you lost one time. I lost some time and then I lost.
Speaker 3: Well that must have stun and I imagine that you haven't sat down since January. So no, let's win today and let's call you fast Jeff.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it began? All right? What are they playing for?
Speaker 14: Mom?
Speaker 5: We've got mud Vane and static X tickets Wow BYO Music Center October thirteenth.
Speaker 1: No pressure, Oh Matt you like that? Huh? He likes it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do, I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let's find out what's going to happen here, Matt and Jeff. I feel like we have a pretty great match up here. Let's see if the questions match the greatness of the matchup.
Speaker 1: Guys, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 3: Here comes to questions, name one of the four seasons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt, Jeff, fast, Jeff Winter.
Speaker 3: Will you accept winter for sure? Yeah, because it's one of the four seasons. Yeah, okay, yeah, you're on the board. Okay, that was fast Jeff.
Speaker 1: Wow. I wonder if slow Jeff is listening. He's probably sleeping. I hope. So here that other Jeff.
Speaker 4: That's how it's done.
Speaker 3: Here we go, all right, Jeff and Matt. Matt, you weren't far behind him if you were wondering. I know you didn't ask, but you were real close. Okay, so stay in there.
Speaker 1: God, which species of bear.
Speaker 4: Can only be found in cold Arctic regions?
Speaker 1: Jeff, Matt, polder bear? Show me polar Yes?
Speaker 9: Yes, nice?
Speaker 4: Okay, we got a game on our hands here. I told you.
Speaker 3: I love that something about these guys were evenly matched up. They brought the same energy in this morning. So we've got a Jeff and we have a mat.
Speaker 4: For the win.
Speaker 1: What color are smurfs? Jeff? Matt Fast Jeff?
Speaker 15: Where Jeff Fast Jeff? Excuse me, my famous static eggs?
Speaker 5: Buy you Music Center tickets hontail now, ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: Matt, I was pumping you up. I'm like, man, this guy's victory speech. He's there, he's.
Speaker 3: Got the energy that you He's got championship energy to him, and then and then.
Speaker 1: And now and now you're telling me you're a one pump chump, Matt. Come on, that's okay.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna come back and fix that in thirty days.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's what Jeff did, all right, Matt. We gotta say, Matt, have a good weekend. Hey, fast Jeff, you want to play on Monday?
Speaker 8: I sure do.
Speaker 1: Remember slow Jeff? Do anybody remember when slow Jeff was on? Forgot about him already?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy sounds nothing like slow Jeff.
Speaker 1: He's fast Jeff.
Speaker 4: All right, dude, Great game today, Hang on.
Speaker 17: Holley The Ryan shown four.
Speaker 3: Five, The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz, Nickelback Rod Ryan's Show, Free Beer Friday, and what a game? Fresh out of bed head to head man, I'm here for it. Great game today, new.
Speaker 10: Champion, the Fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge.
Speaker 1: Here's your current champion. Good morning, everybody. This is Jeff. Oh no, not just any Jeff.
Speaker 13: This is the Fast One, and this is my second time ever playing the game, and I'm happy to report I am your fresh out of bed head the head one day champion and you know I'm coming back on Monday. Fast Jeff will make it win number two bitches.
Speaker 1: He's adorable. He's adorable. I'm so hype.
Speaker 3: I love them already, and I like that Matt guy mixing it up because I'm telling you that a lot of these old Hall of famers they can't get.
Speaker 1: Through right now. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Slow Jeff, I love you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're listening, he's not listening.
Speaker 3: I always think slow Jeff hates me, and he goes, wait, no, he said he didn't.
Speaker 1: But he's just telling you he couldn't get on for two years.
Speaker 4: Very slow of him to get back on.
Speaker 1: Jeff. Oh yeah, damn. I love Fast Jeff.
Speaker 3: I love Jeff's I'm dedicating my life, dedicating my.
Speaker 4: Life to Jeff's moving forward.
Speaker 1: Okay, he hates the fuck.
Speaker 18: Back to the day we make you look smart, buddy to the day.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chili, have you heard from Captain Cash? I don't see him in the room. No, what you got news for me? Why am I the last to hear he just h my nose.
Speaker 17: I don't see I've been calling and uh, I've been calling him and he guys an answer.
Speaker 1: It keeps going a voicemail. Now you know he's in you and you are a motherland and he's in Canada. He is in Canada. Okay, I'm just talking man, I'm gonna I'm gonna call him a game. See if it picks up. Okay, bro, all right, here's some new fun facts for you today.
Speaker 4: Tell me if you like.
Speaker 3: These scientists still don't know why we cannot tickle ourselves.
Speaker 1: Think about that. No, but you never have. You can't tickle yourself. I was a kid. They were like, yeah, you can't do that yourself because you know that it's coming. Yeah. Right.
Speaker 3: Researchers did a deep dive on it. They still cannot figure out why we can't tickle ourselves. Now, there is a scientific term for aggressive tickling.
Speaker 1: It is called gargy lisis.
Speaker 3: If you haven't tickled your kid till they feed their pants, then you're just not even parenting, you know what I mean? Come on, are you even parenting? Here's another fun fact for you today. The average person, this is kind of sad. The average person scrolls the height of four Mount Everests every year on social media.
Speaker 9: That is fun.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 6: That's sad, right, I want to throw my phone in the ocean.
Speaker 1: That is very Mount Everest this year.
Speaker 3: Four times the distance for hero Alex to ascend Mount Everest. I mean Everest height is eight that's gross, eight and forty six meters. So yeah, going up and down four times, that's that's that's gross. That's gross. Finally, fun facts good ones today. FedEx almost went under back in the seventies. In the early years alex is gonna like this one. They had five thousand dollars left in the bank. They were a brand new startup company. Nobody believed in FedEx. You're gonna get stuff there overnight.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 3: The bank said, you need to pay this thing off twenty four thousand dollars otherwise we're closing you down. The only reason FedEx is still around the founder took the last five thousand dollars, went to Vegas, gambled on Blackjack won twenty seven thousand dollars and kept the company afloats book our flight, Alex, this is not the future for your finances. Okay, I know it worked out here times today it worked here.
Speaker 1: Please, it's the fuck back to the day. We make you look smart in front of everybody's It's the fuck back to the day.
Speaker 3: All right, mo, we have something for the fun facts flashback.
Speaker 1: Oh yes we do.
Speaker 5: Rod a pair of tickets to see the.
Speaker 1: Summer of Loud two or twenty.
Speaker 5: I'm talking I Prevail, Bear Tooth, Kiel, Switch Engage and Parkway Drive. They're gonna be here June twenty eighth in the Woodlands. Tickets on sale now ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: It's your fun back.
Speaker 3: And we talked about how violence is really rare in bank robberies yesterday, and uh, you know, most of the time robbers just hand the teller a note and they get the money and they leave. We said, seventy two percent of bank robbers don't have this. Seventy two percent of bank robbers don't even have this. Seven one three two one two five nine four five easy one for you today. All right, it's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 4: I was just telling Moe yesterday.
Speaker 3: Hal has maybe missed this segment three times in twenty two years.
Speaker 1: Wait, he's not on the phone. I got this.
Speaker 3: Oh God, Reay, take everything you have, go to Vegas, bet, I'm are you prepared?
Speaker 1: We got our big studs are Tesla Nividia and that's the two I see. And then our big dud is Google. Price of oil is a certain amount of money a gallon and futures right now they're on the downside. So we're go had to turn this baby around. How would be proud of you? I mean, I like Milton with rockop from your stock out from the Knife for by the Buzz Studio. But don't believe anything that all looks us.
Speaker 3: Please, you're better off with your money and your mattress than listening to this guy means expressed?
Speaker 14: Are those alland and not necessarily those are Raymond James Associates, Thank ame, I ever, NYC, SIBC, I ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable. But it's not jertied. There's no insurance transmission.
Speaker 9: We'll continue.
Speaker 14: This is not a solicitation offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This program is are educational and informational purposes. On the studs and DUTs are based on movement, as reported by Young Finance, Houston's Rock and Alternatives.
Speaker 17: Rod Ryan Morning Show, six Am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. Come on, it's your fat who we got here?
Speaker 3: Sean's on the phone. Hello Sean, Hello, Hi, welcome.
Speaker 4: To the Fun Fact Flashback. You ready to do this?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, seventy Bank robbers don't have this.
Speaker 8: They don't have a weapon. They are completely unarmed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, key regulations. You're so smart.
Speaker 3: They don't even really most people don't even threaten violence or anything. You just like hand them a note, give me the money, They give them the money, and them boom. Now, Jim's very smart. Jim's very smart.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: Rob The penalty for armed robbery is way higher than for just robbery. So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a big, big difference, especially in Texas. If you're armed or unarmed, that effects. So it's like you're going into the bank robbery knowing you're gonna get caught and you're trying to get the lesser sentence.
Speaker 1: You know, Sean's the winner. What are you giving them?
Speaker 5: I'm giving you tickets to Summer of Loud too or twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Sure I prevail.
Speaker 5: Can't switch engage in Parkway Drive plus More Woodland Pavilion June twenty eighth.
Speaker 6: We'll see their friends.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 4: You're awesome, Sean. Thanks for being up early with us.
Speaker 3: Hang on, we are easy to find any place you are.
Speaker 4: Tell your smart device to blame. Ninety four five The Buzz on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Okay, ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Free Beer Friday presented by Specs. Oh I love saying it. Free Beer Friday every Friday. You know, I treat like a little mini met last day of school.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited. Someone's gonna win some beer straight up at.
Speaker 3: Seven, at eight, at and nine thanks to our friends over at Specs. Next hour, bring me the Horizon tickets at seven twenty eight twenty falling in reverse. You're looking for the Metallica tickets on the show. Chiley backloaded those.
Speaker 1: You can blame him.
Speaker 3: You got to listen to the whole damn show because you don't know where most questions going to come from. But yeah, on the show, Metallica sold out.
Speaker 1: I did make the announcement. I should have waited until the end of the show, but I couldn't wait.
Speaker 3: I got word that we are going to give away Metallica tickets every day on this show next week. How cool is that Monday through Friday, Metallica tickets will move around in the different hours. All Right, I'll let Mode talk about this weather situation that's going on.
Speaker 1: I can tell you today is the day. The weekend's not a wash.
Speaker 3: Today we've got a fifty percent chance of isolated thunderstorms and cloudy skies.
Speaker 4: It's going to keep it in the mid eighties. But I'll let you do the rest. In Houston's headlines, Thanks Rad.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 5: More storms that have targeted Central Texas. Our neighbors in Austin still recovering from hail damaged power outages. Those kind of storms are moving to us today. We've got that sixty percent chance for rain all morning long. Luckily, it looks like it's moving quickly, so it's not going to sit on us for too long, which is great for our weekend. But today patchy on and off throughout our day, could leave us mostly drive for Saturday, lower humidity which we all love, rain and thunderstorms.
Speaker 6: Back for Sunday late afternoon.
Speaker 1: Our best chance to rain around the eight nine o'clock hour for us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good luck, get into work early.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 5: Hey, the question, Alex, I think this question is for you. How much money would you take to move to Dallas?
Speaker 1: There's no amount of money. I knew you would say that.
Speaker 5: Dallas PD started this discussion when they posted a job listing on X targeting Houston police officers.
Speaker 6: And we all know everything going on with.
Speaker 5: Like the pay disparities with our law enforcement officers.
Speaker 1: Well, are they're trying to poach our officers?
Speaker 5: They straight posted a job listing targeting Houston officers, said quote, are you sick of Houston? Are you ready for something bigger, better and boulder? Well, Dallas is calling.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So they're offering a starting salary of up to ninety one thousand dollars lateral officer. So that's not like their beginning salary, so it's hard to know exactly, but I mean that's a great number.
Speaker 3: I remember living in when I lived in New Orleans. This was, you know, obviously a long time ago, but I don't remember what the number was. It might have been fifty k one stayed away, and it was they were trying they were looking for.
Speaker 1: Teachers, oh, to come to Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were trying to get teachers from Louisiana as they come over to Texas. So, I mean, you know it's a tactic that's used. But you know, Dallas and Houston.
Speaker 1: Not going there.
Speaker 5: Sunday is National Dinosaur Day, and that led to today's poll question.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got to pull that up, all right, Yeah, would you.
Speaker 5: Please would you go to real life Jurassic Park? Like, if there was a real life Jurassic Park, would you go?
Speaker 6: Or would you rather not be eaten alive?
Speaker 1: Have you seen all of the movies now? Because that it doesn't go well in any of them. Yeah, there's never like a Hey, that one was okay.
Speaker 3: So hashtag National Dinosaur Day on Sunday, would you go to a real life Jurassic Park? Sixty four percent of our audience said yes.
Speaker 1: Sixties definitely.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent say no way, and I even gave you the option fifteen percent maybe.
Speaker 4: So that's on the X right now. At Rod Ryan's show.
Speaker 6: Rod, How do you feel about dinosaurs?
Speaker 4: I mean I think they're dope. Like everyone, I think they're cool.
Speaker 3: But I mean everyone goes tricerah tops, it's not It's not Twinysaurus Rex.
Speaker 1: It's the best. The t rex.
Speaker 5: Is a dinosaur exhibit at the zoo right now, the Houston Zoo. So if you want to go check it out, they won't eat you.
Speaker 1: That's good. Hatshag, not an ad.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a good idea. If there's a and I'm telling you, in our lifetime there might be something like that.
Speaker 1: Do you think, Yeah, Jo, I do it. I think there will be.
Speaker 5: The movie Jurassic Park turns thirty two next month. Alex, how does that make you feel old?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: A post from a Chris Hemsworth has Marvel fans worried that Thor is going to die. We'd posted a video of Thor like highlights and then he thanks fans for making his Marvel journey unforgettable. And so some people saw that as a farewell video and that Thor is going to die in the next Avengers movie, which I see is called Doomsday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Joker's going to get him.
Speaker 4: Oh you think probably wrong universe.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh I don't know the difference.
Speaker 1: Wow, you got any superior questions? You're our guy? Yeah, he's our superhero guy.
Speaker 3: Right, superheroes don't ask him any superhero questions. As a matter of fact, don't even talk superheroes on this show.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like we ever get it right. I just read the facts. I'll say this, Chris, why so serious is it? Chris Hemsworth?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he ain't ugly.
Speaker 1: So whatever he.
Speaker 3: Led you to believe that was all Marvel approved, whatever he put.
Speaker 1: Out there, like they're playing us all like the pot.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course he's not going to say anything that's gonna blow some kind of deal.
Speaker 6: Or maybe he's trying to lead us another way.
Speaker 1: He's doing what he's told.
Speaker 4: He's doing what he's told for his paycheck.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 1: He's fine, everything's fine.
Speaker 6: I don't make anyone scared.
Speaker 4: That show's coming up, that Yes, Black Sabbath final show.
Speaker 5: He's feeling the pressure. Rod July fifth, is that show?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: And Ozzie says he's giving his one hundred and twenty percent for this final performance. So he's got a trainer to improve his endurance and he gets his blood pressure taken fifteen times a day.
Speaker 6: He said, if my god wants me to do the show, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: No, Sharon wants him to do the show.
Speaker 6: It didn't say who his god was.
Speaker 1: It's Sharon Osborne.
Speaker 4: I mean, the paycheck has to be massive for this.
Speaker 1: She got him a trainer.
Speaker 3: That guy might drop right on stage. And I love Ozzy. Oh no, I love Ozzie.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching. It's the only way Sharon's gonna learn. July fifth is the day. Don't he coming back in a hologram anyway? Got from the check.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if he's fit for travel over there, let alone get on stage and perform.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: Those are Houston's headlines. Take it, Alex Yeah, feels lost the last night, thirteen to three. They're gonna play them again this evening. Framber Valdez have been in the Mountistro is going up against Tampa Bay's Ryan Pepio first pitches at seventen. You can listen to it on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty k ter H and the NBA Playoffs. The mix stayed alive last night beating the Pacers one to eleven to ninety four in Game five of the Eastern Conference Finals, and in the Stanley Cup playoffs, it looked like a scene straight out of d Lee Plaza because the Oilers murdered the Stars and put an inst to their playoff administration, setting up a Stanley Cup rematch from last year where the Panthers beat the Oilers. Hopefully it goes that way again. I know you're rooting for the Oilers because your team Canada, but I'm I'm an American South I am rooting for the Oilers. Of course, of course you are too. I'm Panthers fan. Okay, Panthers fan. Now, I just want to Dallas out. But what's going on in sports? I'm done with you already.
Speaker 17: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's go, Come on.
Speaker 7: Day, Free Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday, Free Bam Friday, and right Bam Friday, and free Bam Friday and free Bam Friday.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey. Who's this Michelle?
Speaker 4: Michelle?
Speaker 1: You call her Ted? Let's go, let's go. We're gonna get to that second case of beer today.
Speaker 3: Oh yay, where you from Conroe?
Speaker 1: All right, beer presented by Specs.
Speaker 3: Second case goes to Michelle Conrade. You got big plans this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm headed to summer school. It's my first day.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Wow your two cases of beer.
Speaker 3: You're going to summer school now, I'm keeping summer school.
Speaker 6: Oh god, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: I get it. I don't even ask you know what.
Speaker 3: I used to ask teachers that all the time, and it was such a resounding hell no from so many teachers that I don't bring it up anymore.
Speaker 4: Tell me about your decision to not take the summer off.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's my first year after nine years teaching summer school. I want to buy my son a car.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well, very good listen, You're awesome, good mama.
Speaker 1: Good luck in summer school, Michelle. Have a great summer. Get some time to yourself. Thank you so much. Alrighty, all right, hang on for me. Yeah, so you teach a summer school. Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Rod?
Speaker 1: Are you not my summer? Are you crazy? That extra money though, that's what I thought?
Speaker 3: It's like, Okay, let's get some free money this summer. No, that's why I got into teaching rod. I didn't want to work all summer. Cloudy sky today, isolated thunderstorms, about fifty percent chance. Our best chance of rain coming around eight nine o'clock. The rest of the weekend, pretty low chances of rain.
Speaker 4: We'll be good.
Speaker 1: We'll be good. We'll be good.
Speaker 3: I have a pull question up this morning already. It's talking about something that most got in Houston's headlines. Sunday is National Dinosaur Day, and we're curious, would you go to a real life Jurassic Park?
Speaker 4: Sixty five percent of our audience says yes.
Speaker 1: Now I'm reading this article right now.
Speaker 3: And I remember doing a poll question on this before, and I was absolutely amazed, And it really wasn't a part of my life until much later in my life. This story is talking about millennial moms, and listen, when you're a mom, you got two little ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, any.
Speaker 4: Time that you get to yourself is so precious.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I've heard moms like going and hiding in the bathroom and then you've all seen that picture of a little kid hand crawling underneath the door, trying to forget you. They say millennial mom. This article is specifically with millennial moms. It's a lot of moms, but this one says they get less than thirty minutes to themselves during the average day, and the number one spot they have to get to catch a breather is in the car. And I think this kind of started a conversation Alex on the show of how many people that listen to this show. I always thought it was weird they pull into their driveway and then they'll sit there for another twenty minutes. I never did that before, really until things started going.
Speaker 4: Bad with my marriage and I saw the car there and it's like.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to go in the house.
Speaker 3: I would pull in, I would pull into my driveway, and I'd sit there for another twenty minutes because I knew what it was going to be like soon as I walked in there. And I used to make jokes about marriages like that, and then I became that guy that didn't want to go in the house. But people do it for all kinds of reasons, and it's unbelievable most people, I think when we were talking about this, most people. Because now I just get out of the car, I'm back to my normal ways. Now I get in pulling driveway or where I park on the side of my house, I go right in.
Speaker 1: I think it's weird sitting in your car for longer than your drive home.
Speaker 6: You sit in the car if I want to finish my lunch.
Speaker 3: Because you know breaking yeah, yeah, yeah, you got two little ones. Yeah, they're talks right, So I mean.
Speaker 5: So they're holding onto me all minutes of every day anytime I'm home.
Speaker 3: They're attached, like you're never sending that nanny homer Elm sitting in the I'm like, I know how many hours I have her on the cock?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you sit in the car, Mom, Mom, Mom, that's the only word. My son says his mom right now. Yes, it's all he's got.
Speaker 3: But people told me, they're like, rod the seat, it's where I want. Yeah, it's the radio, got the a C crank a cokecrolling on my phone.
Speaker 4: People are convincing me that it's like the best place to hang.
Speaker 1: Out in your driveway.
Speaker 6: And I don't pull.
Speaker 5: All the way in because if I pull all the way in, they can look out the window and see me.
Speaker 6: So I only pull parts of them.
Speaker 1: Are you doing this anymore?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, just wait, park and get in.
Speaker 6: Dad, dad, dad, dad, Just wait.
Speaker 1: But my kids. I got to get my kids. So like when I go home, that's uhbody else there.
Speaker 3: Right, you pick up the kids, work, yeah, boom, and then it's you and the kid. Yeah, you're not gonna hang out in the car with your kid. We just might as well just hang out inside with your kid.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But when they're just attached in the car seat, that's something as well.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she's asleep and you're like, do I go, Steve, stay asleep, because she never stays.
Speaker 3: When we did this discussion, then I asked the obvious question, well, okay, you know, like five minutes, they're like, no, Rod, No, by twenty minutes, thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're sitting in your driveway a.
Speaker 3: Whole show with your car running the AC blast and the environment for thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: It's your sanity on the line.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just I'm letting you know you're not alone. You're not alone.
Speaker 3: But I don't think people give af They're like, hey, I like it, I don't care. I'm not going in the house yet. All right, Well, a lot of moms are doing that as long as you keep us on.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: If it's more radio time, then I can't hate on it for sure. Quick break, when we come back in a rec check for you, we'll find out what is trending right now, what are people talking about, what's the big what's the HAPs And then Mo's gonna give you tickets to bring me the horizon.
Speaker 4: This is all coming up after the break.
Speaker 17: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show Us.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 1: I'll be ready to jump around a little bit with us.
Speaker 3: You know what's coming if you listen to us on Friday mornings. Got them fifty percent chance of some isolated thunderstorms coming later on this morning. Hies today of around eighty six. Now the rest of the weekend, you're fine. Ten percent chance of rain tomorrow, got some outdoor activities, great Hive eighty nine. Sunday up to a thirty percent chance of rain with Party Claude Skies topping out at around ninety.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex, what's trending? Fanny is Madison Marie is our ig feature of the day today. Submitted to us by Home Run Homeroom listener justin already looked. People are checking out. It's wonderful, very country. You lack Texas, you know, lack Madison.
Speaker 4: Marie Love Texas, Love Madison Marie.
Speaker 1: Which I got out the world Famish rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com. Zelda is trending. They are making a live action Legend of Zelda movie. People are talking about that online.
Speaker 3: Jessica, who was on the show, was oddly into Zelda when she was a kid.
Speaker 1: One of the best video games.
Speaker 2: Video game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, like she's the only person I've ever come across it, like was freaked out over Zelda.
Speaker 1: I would say it's like like a Nintendo sixty four, like Golden I was my favorite game, and then Zelda is probably second, really okay, and then Canada wildfires. Your homeland is burning. There's some wildfires going down in Canada. It's causing some smoke, okay, Midwestern United States. So uh yeah, that's what's going on. That's the training at night with by the buzz Mo. You got some tickets, I do, come on.
Speaker 5: How about bring me the Horizon. They're gonna be with motionless in white, the plot and you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: September twenty sixth at the Tarida Center. Tickets on sale now too at center dot com. Or if you're collar ten right now seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 3: Uh you guys, doing anything for the next three and a half minutes, no plan. If you've got a little time, I'm inviting you to jump around with me a little bit. Okay, I'm asking for three and a half minutes, guys, that's it, Okay, move I.
Speaker 1: Can't kick these on clouds on the.
Speaker 3: Ground right now. Guys, let's go jump with me. As you're dialing in for those tickets. It's ninety four and five The Buzz. The job, guys, great job jumping around with us. Ninety four and five the buzz. Hope you're off to a great start to your morning. As always, it's free beer Friday.
Speaker 4: We have h We have shelled out two cases already.
Speaker 3: We'll have another one straight up at eight o'clock. Then at nine and then it's open phones. We'll nasty out there today.
Speaker 1: We're gonna deal with a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of rain this morning.
Speaker 1: That's okay. The rest of the day looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: Call on the phones here, Good morning, rob Ryan Show, Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this this Randy.
Speaker 1: No, it's not your name, Randy.
Speaker 19: Yes, they're the subbered Randy.
Speaker 1: Got it, Randy, you're the tenth caller.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I love when Randy's call this show. Dude.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, let's go.
Speaker 17: Let Jim Rock.
Speaker 1: Can you go right in?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you good with that? Yes? I'm ready, He's ready.
Speaker 6: September twenty six, This art a Center.
Speaker 18: Congratulations, thank your awesome, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Where are you from?
Speaker 1: Brother city? Boom got you?
Speaker 3: Got you on the board, Texas City, to make your day, Randy, all.
Speaker 1: Our days ran day, Texas City, Randy, hang on for me.
Speaker 4: Have a great time at that show.
Speaker 3: Bring me the horizon all right, folding in reverse tickets covering your way at eight twenty Metallica tickets on know the show sold out.
Speaker 4: We will have Metallica tickets all next week.
Speaker 1: Can you believe.
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: June when we come back to you on Monday and we give away Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: It'll be June Jim and the hurricane season.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the.
Speaker 3: Number one thing in these parts. That's the number one thing you talk about. I think it's Pride month. Okay, so that's number two. Okay, Hurricane season, Pride month? What else is going on? Stanley Cup Finals start on Wednesday, Alex, Who's going to be in that?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna be in those games? Panthers and the Oilers a rematch last year's.
Speaker 3: Okay, NBA Finals get going the day after on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Who's going to be in that game?
Speaker 1: Probably Oklahoma City is and I'll probably play the Pacers. Okay.
Speaker 4: The French Open runs through June eighth.
Speaker 3: The Gulf's US Open is June twelfth through the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: So tho, those are the big things in sports, right. Movies?
Speaker 3: This Karate Kid Legends opens up today. I know Ralph Mancio is in it. Jackie Chan is in it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I don't know what the do they.
Speaker 3: Recognize the Netflix series Cobra Kai?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Do they continue on with that storyline? Do they are we in different universes?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I kind of got out of business with that whole Cobra Kai thing.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just kind of forgot about it. What I am out of business with is the last of us.
Speaker 4: I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'm just forget any of this season. I saw episode two and that's all I needed to see. I'm out. I'm not watching anymore for my own only got two seasons, is it good? I've not watched any of it. Okay, I'm out of business with that.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of done, and I just I want to pick up I want to get back to Daniel's Son. But other movies, John Wick. There's a John Wick spin off coming this month. Ballerina comes out next Friday. Did we know that Ballerina had something to do with John Wick?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: We're the only ones that didn't know. You did know? I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't believe I've been doing endorsements with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, now, anyone doing endorsements for Brad Pitt.
Speaker 6: I do a lot of things for Brad.
Speaker 1: Are you endorsing Brad Pitt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Brad Pitty's got that racing movie f one.
Speaker 20: Oh.
Speaker 3: I might actually see that hits theaters on June twenty seven. That I think is gonna get me in the theater. Yeah right, I think that's a theater movie. I think it's gonna be great.
Speaker 6: Let's take a nap and then go.
Speaker 1: To the movie. Yeah, yeah, I think you got any interest in that? Well watch it when it comes out.
Speaker 6: So you're gonna come with us, is that what you're saying, or no.
Speaker 1: You're not going to the theater see a movie.
Speaker 3: I think I'm June twenty, I'm again on the count under Brad Pitt's one.
Speaker 6: I'll buy your tickets.
Speaker 3: Uh Duck Dynasty is back premieeres on Ay this Sunday.
Speaker 1: They said they're not going to talk about Grandpa dying. He just died last weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not They said they probably won't put it in the show.
Speaker 3: Now we know, if the show's coming out on Sunday, they must have already filmed everything that guy was around. Phil Robertson was around that they just edit him out of everything.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe they knew like impending and they tried to just like let him be.
Speaker 4: He might have been sick.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Bear, that's my show. That is my show.
Speaker 4: I am in business with the Bear.
Speaker 6: The Bear.
Speaker 5: Is that the one where he does the drugs? No, not the cocaine bear.
Speaker 3: No, oh different, that's the that's the chefs in Chicago, and.
Speaker 4: It's the guy that looks like Willie Wonka.
Speaker 6: Well, tell me about your bear.
Speaker 1: The Bear, I am.
Speaker 4: Telling you about it. That's the Yes show.
Speaker 6: That's that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're in the kitchen. I don't know my stress in the kitchen Chicago. I love it, you love it. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: Three more episodes of it. Last night you're rewatching?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so jealous. June twenty fifth, the Bear comes back. By the way, I'm telling you everything that's going on in June.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't think I need to be out of business with squid Game. But the third and final season of squid Game premieres on Netflix June twenty seventh. I had not jumped into season two anyone.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the first one.
Speaker 3: The first one was great, It was English great, and there was just something about it where I feel like there's no way season two is going to be good. Somebody convinced me to watch season two of squid Game to get ready for season three.
Speaker 4: On June twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: You're ready, and then someone can convince me to keep going.
Speaker 3: Someone else can can try to convince me keep going past episode two and the last of us, because I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Need it anymore.
Speaker 3: I just don't think I need the show. The first season was really good I didn't think it was great. I thought it was really good, But after what happened in two, I don't think I need it.
Speaker 4: Tony Awards don't need it.
Speaker 1: He's talking about I don't need that.
Speaker 3: Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. Need that June twenty first be Et Awards June ninth.
Speaker 1: I need that Father's Day? Ever heard of it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Should I put up my calendar? Wa holiday?
Speaker 6: Let's whine about it a little bit more?
Speaker 1: Weekend ten split.
Speaker 3: Father's Day is on the fifteenth, So what a weekend we have planned for you? Ditch Day is on Friday the thirteenth. You're all invited to come and party with us starting at around noon at Cactus Cove. It's just day drinking. Then Saturday is Metallica. That's the fourteenth, and then the fifteenth Sunday. It's a little known holiday called Father's Day that no one seems to care about.
Speaker 1: First birthday, even most dads don't care about it.
Speaker 3: Just leave us alone, give us a break and just give us a little space. Okay, let us just be in the living room and not wait in our car to have some side lines. Now, Elle's birthday the fifteenth, are you.
Speaker 1: Having a party. We having one next weekend.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I should put that on my und I'd like to come out an invitation.
Speaker 1: I always feel weird because it's a one year old birthday party, so like be alcohol. Nobody wants to go to a Yeah there will be.
Speaker 3: Then I'm yeah, we have alcoholic parties now, Okay, if you would like to come to a one year old birthday party.
Speaker 6: We just invited ourselves.
Speaker 1: No, I just haven't said the invite because I feel like it's a burden to invite people to a one year old party.
Speaker 3: Only way I'm coming, Yes, just a simple yes or no smash cake, yeah, obvious coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm coming from other little invite thing coming for There's water that evening London, the water jump house. Yeah it's cute. Okay, jump house with water. I never heard of that. That's free day.
Speaker 4: My kid'll go into a wreck shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Official first day of We were all running around thinking it's summer. It's not it is.
Speaker 1: When does it start? Summer?
Speaker 3: Official first day of summer is the twentieth Yeah, storm season starts guys.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're running out of May here. Some pretty awesome things to look forward to in June.
Speaker 12: It's free beer Friday, The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four five The.
Speaker 3: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Break You, Benjamin, and I will not bow.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan's show on this free beer Friday.
Speaker 4: That would be a good time for me.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, a few of you told me to go back to the Last of Us.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I will. I don't know that I will, but maybe some of you said, stick with it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Nobody said it's as good as the first season. I just said that I was out after episode two. Nobody said, Rod you got to watch that second season a squid Game. Nobody, single, not one, not one person said it the first one was great. You didn't watch any of that stuff. Squid Game was really it was like nothing we'd ever seen before.
Speaker 5: But that sounds like something Alex would be into, because you like the like remedy game show.
Speaker 1: It's not real.
Speaker 4: Why did you get into squid Game?
Speaker 1: Gets based off that? Right, were late to the party. And then on my podcast we made a pack that none of us were gonna watch it since we hadn't started it, so.
Speaker 6: We're just you're so boy all's so weird.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones and then squid Game.
Speaker 4: We're just like, no, one day we saw it, let's not watch it. So why watch it?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's called loyalty. Neither one of you guys watched the rehearsal, though, do you know with Nathan Felder the second season was really good. He was talking about how like there's been all those airline accidents. Is it a weird hybrid reality? It is sort of like he interviews people and he's a weird guy. Yes, but he like all those those airplane accidents. He was like, the problem is if you listen back to like the conversation between the pilot and the co pilot, no one calls out the other one. I'm like, hey, let me have the controls on this. Except for Captain Sully when he landed that plane in the Hudson, he was like, got any ideas and he does a whole thing on like why Like this could be leading to like, Wow, there's all these air disasters and it's funny but also like very real in a lot.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: They just did the finale of it a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: A guys, I'm always amazed at how calm they are like when they're talking, nobody's like yelling into the headset.
Speaker 1: We just hit some geese lost power and we're going into the Hudson. I mean like they do not really freak out. They the the.
Speaker 3: The level of calmness is unbelievable on those on those calls. Yeah, this would be a good time for me to talk about the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, because I think some of you get paid today.
Speaker 1: I think MO got paid, did I?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got to check in the mail you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you missed direct.
Speaker 6: I had to go through.
Speaker 1: All of this HR training. That was like one of the last things.
Speaker 4: Click the direct deposit box.
Speaker 1: I'm new here.
Speaker 3: I know some of you are getting paid today, so I'm gonna get you while that money is just burning a hole in your pocket. The rod Ryan Show Cares Online store, we are raising money for backpacks. We are going to do something fun next week. I don't want to give too much away because I want you to go in there and shop.
Speaker 4: I want you to go in there and donate.
Speaker 3: Safe secure shopping online. You can donate a backpack, you can buy koozies, and there's shirts for the girls and shirts for the boys. And the hats and the coffee mug and all that stuff. It's our new summer lineup of clothing. I think the stuff looks great. I think the designs are awesome. Alex designed one.
Speaker 1: Of those and it's one of our best sellers.
Speaker 4: It's one of our best sellers. I liked it so much.
Speaker 3: I thought it was so nice that alistocked the time to make a design that I thought it also looked great on a hat.
Speaker 4: It's a hat and a shirt with your design on it.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 3: You're you're gonna be You're gonna be responsible for raising a lot of money with that design. So guys, I'm just I'm getting you while specifically those of you that are getting paid today and you've been waiting for a moment. It's like I know that that check is gonna go. Okay, rent is due, things are due, you know what I mean. It's the top of the month, and I get ever one's coming at you. I'm coming at you. Okay, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: At you right now. I need you to do a little shopping. Chili bumped it up to the top.
Speaker 3: Please on links and guests and have people go in there and take a look. And again, if you don't want any of our stuff, if you think that the logo that Alex made sucks, then just mo, then just.
Speaker 1: Drop some money in there, drop a little money in.
Speaker 4: There, please, all right, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And it's all for kids backpacks working with Houston Children's Charity.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 17: Houston's rocking alternatives The.
Speaker 14: Rod The Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Free Beer, Friday.
Speaker 3: Got another case of beer coming up for you in less than eight minutes. We've got our best chances of rain today, going up to about a fifty percent chance of isolated thunderstorms about.
Speaker 1: Around nine o'clock here in the Houston area. I know some of you are getting some rain.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Lot's a little darker out in the west. I just looked outside, so I feel like an expert.
Speaker 7: MO.
Speaker 1: Maybe leaves like the window window, tell me what's happening to break into somebody's office to go see people that.
Speaker 4: Won't even be here today, have an office with a window.
Speaker 1: Okay, Friday here, why.
Speaker 4: Don't they put a window in our studio?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna let you cover the rest because you're talking weather in Houston's headlines.
Speaker 6: Thank you Rod guests.
Speaker 5: More storms targeting Texas today as our neighbors in Austin still recovering from that hail damage power outages. They're currently moving east towards our area. Sixty percent chance for rain all morning long. Luckily it's moving quickly, but could be patchy on and off throughout our day. It should leave us mostly drive for our Saturday, lower humidity, which we love. Rain and thunderstorms are back for Sunday late afternoon. Trump tariffs are back on the US Court of International Trade ruled yesterday that Congress, not the President, has the power to set tariffs under the Constitution, and then the appeals court reinstated Trump's tariffs for now while the case is reviewed.
Speaker 1: Got it, No, No, exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine people that are like trying to really do I don't know. Okay, it's too much.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the seventh grader in Plano that won the Script's National Spelling Bee last night.
Speaker 1: His word, he's got a.
Speaker 3: Couple of years too of coming back for this, so he's his eligibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he won it early, so they said he could be back. Yeah, if he wins three.
Speaker 3: You're right, He's come close in years past, but he won it, and then he's got two more years that he can be in the.
Speaker 5: Well, get it, dude, represent and you're gonna be embarrassed to know that the most misspelled word in Texas is protect protect protect. Oh so, because you probably don't say it like you spell it, Yeah, protect protect.
Speaker 6: There's a report from a website that.
Speaker 5: Looks up you know, like the search history, maybe a you protect three most spelled misspelled words in America are definitely separate it and necessary at Worcester.
Speaker 19: That might be.
Speaker 4: Hard to say, but it probably equally hard to spell.
Speaker 6: You're right, Are you a good speller?
Speaker 1: My mom was an English teacher crab.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think your mom's nice.
Speaker 1: You're not. Yeah, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like our parents learned Latin and that's why they're good spellers, because that's like the origin of every word, which is what these kids are studying.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: So my kid is doing some spelling stuff in first grade, and there's reasons that words are spelled a certain way.
Speaker 1: I think that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I before E except after C.
Speaker 1: From all the staff.
Speaker 3: You know that from Snoopy, But the other things there's rules like, oh, because of this here and this consonant, and my kid's explaining it to me.
Speaker 1: Why did they Why didn't they do just that? I think they did. Oh we forgot I think they did.
Speaker 4: But it's just one hundred years ago.
Speaker 5: So now we're buying soap and fuse with Sydney Sweeney's bathwater.
Speaker 4: So I was telling you when I was a kid, she's such a boss.
Speaker 9: Dad.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering if do we have Kiss to thank for this. So the Sydney Sweeney thing, apparently it's bathwater that she was in and they used that water to make this batch of soap, Sydney's Bathwater Bliss. So when I was a kid, Kiss had a comic book and I remember, I remember it well. On the comic book it said printed in real Kiss blood. Nice Kiss came to Buffalo, New York. They had their blood drawn, and they showed them putting their vials of blood into the vat where they printed the comic book. They must have printed the comic book in Buffalo, and their blood was in the ink that they used for the comic book.
Speaker 1: Oh, will not sexit that with those Nike shoes where you like put it in that and the stitching.
Speaker 3: Yes, that, But do you go back to kiss for the Sydney Sweeney story.
Speaker 1: Oh no, bath Laer is totally different. But it's it touched her body, it touched her parts. Yeah, but it's no, it's not. People aren't buying People buying this for the same reason they about to Kiss comic books because ed kisses blood.
Speaker 3: Creepy dudes are buying this soap because this water used to make the soap touched her body.
Speaker 1: Ran across her cracker case like you know that they ran out or whatever. I'm very much water and they're like, well we have we got to finish disorder. So then they were probably like.
Speaker 6: Get back in the bath, Sydney. It's limited supply, Alex.
Speaker 4: I think this whole marketing thing does go back to Kiss.
Speaker 1: I really do. People are weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe the marketing, but the reason people are buying it is, Oh, the reason is different.
Speaker 1: You're right, eight.
Speaker 6: Dollars get it while you can. She's a genius.
Speaker 1: Only eight dollars.
Speaker 6: I know, limited supply.
Speaker 5: The question didn't Metallica steal the riff for inter Sandman dude?
Speaker 1: Listen that's Metallica, that's Metallica. David Stain was in Metallica at one point for just a slight second, and he's never forgiven them. He just keeps them. He's never This guy has been angry his whole life.
Speaker 6: He's gone on to do other things.
Speaker 1: They are fine, right Mega death.
Speaker 3: He's made plenty of money, okay, but he didn't make Metallica type money. So he's never letting those guys forget He's never let those guys forget it. He's not really responsible for the writing of this song, but he is quick to point out that Metallica he in his mind, stole it from another band.
Speaker 4: You want to hear Oh.
Speaker 6: You want me to compare?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's very famous.
Speaker 3: Here's another band that wrote this song years before Metallica's Enter Salman. The band is Excel tapping into the emotional void. They immediately thought about suing when they heard Enter Sandman, and they decided.
Speaker 1: That they didn't have the lawyers to go up against Metallica. They stopped it.
Speaker 4: And they also thought, well, maybe that song will draw attention.
Speaker 1: To our band and we're talking about him. Maybe he ultimately this will help us see Metallica goes done done, Dunn, Dunn.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say that strategy did not work. Nobody's heard of Excel.
Speaker 4: They should have sued, they should.
Speaker 1: Have gone after the money.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I don't know if they can't sue any longer.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like a couple of years ago the band was going after led Zeppelin for Stairway to have It. I think you can always go after him. Dave's just reminding you, Hey, guys, Verry angry, pat me to go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go to court with you. Those are Houston's headlines. I'll speak on their character. What you got, alex Well. The Astros lost to the Rays last night, thirteen to three. They're gonna play them again this evening. Framber Valdezebi in the mound for the Strows, going up against Tampa Bay's Ryan Pepio first pitches at seven to ten. You can listen to that game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty kth over. In the NBA Playoffs, the Knicks stayed alive last night, beating the Pacers at one eleven to ninety four in Game five of the Eastern Conference Finals, and in the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Oilers eliminated the Stars six' three to set up a rematch of last Year Stanley cup final against The. Panthers that is what's going on in, sports all. Right there we, go only coming up on a halfway. Point, people.
Speaker 3: Next hour falling in reverse tickets you're holding out For metallica. Tickets you're gonna have to wait till know the show at nine point Fifty.
Speaker 17: Houston's Rocking Alternatives Rob show from six to TEN am ninety four Five buzz here.
Speaker 20: We Gone Monday money no smoos because the day is by front you a cold bull song called Him bray bry cout the phone on them, bos the cold and stream of Co boss Color nor.
Speaker 1: From Sixty, Fayday.
Speaker 20: Monday, Friday Hey Monday Fridayay.
Speaker 7: Bam. Friday you've got a Free Bam. Friday you got a Free Bam. Briday you got a Free Bam, Friday Free Bam. Friday Rod We Bam friday and Rock Bam.
Speaker 1: Friday And Bam. Friday By Good Morning Rod Ryan, show what the Brother?
Speaker 8: Rod somep's?
Speaker 1: Up who's? This it's Just MIKEY. P mikey pin your color Ten mikey Pit.
Speaker 3: Damn time's, wait hang, ON i s we meet a? Bot damn time you were just you were in here last month or?
Speaker 1: So play you read my. Lips, YES i. UNDERSTAND i didn't, lose BUT i won that day BECAUSE i was in there on my. Birthday i've been trying SINCE i turned twenty one on in two thousand and six to try to win beer from.
Speaker 4: You wait a, minute this is the first time you've ever won.
Speaker 1: Beer, Absolutely i'm Free friday since two thousand and six you were. Eligible, yeah turned twenty one two. Six. Nice all, Right well there you, go, dude today's your. Day why pop that? Cherry nice to meet. You, Oh i'm glad you were.
Speaker 4: Gentle did you Meet Mikey he was At buzzfust.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, YES i Met. Mo she's, Lovely she's awesome And mo, again welcome to the. Family thank.
Speaker 4: You, obviously meeting you is.
Speaker 1: MEMORABLE i met a lot of new.
Speaker 3: People Mike e p favorite moment From, Buzzfest Oh.
Speaker 1: Manson it's a lot of.
Speaker 4: People saying that same.
Speaker 6: Thing manson was.
Speaker 1: Memorable he brought the. Show, yeah even for.
Speaker 3: Us we were kind of you, know After manson, set AND i think that's when we were all back there getting ready to go out for the for the group. Shot it took, Them it took them so long to get all Of manson's stuff out of.
Speaker 1: There he he just brought headlining gear AND i don't know.
Speaker 3: If they're flip flopping or if they he lost a coin toss With.
Speaker 1: CHEVELLE i don't. Know chevelle is a great, closer but they had half the.
Speaker 4: Gear That manson.
Speaker 3: Had and it doesn't does it come down to, gear who's got the better?
Speaker 1: Songs, whatever, Whatever i'm.
Speaker 3: Just, Saying manson brought headlining gear to go on second. Last it took them so long that semi was full Of manson.
Speaker 1: Gear he was.
Speaker 3: GREAT i agree with, You Mike, Hey i'm happy for you on the beer winning.
Speaker 1: Congratulations appreciate you all, right.
Speaker 3: MAN i appreciate. You hang on for, Me MICHAEL. P big moment for you At buzzfast.
Speaker 5: Meeting MIKEY. P, Yeah i'm sure we got a picture.
Speaker 1: So many Feet, pall that's not even. FAIR i think you know what chilly this.
Speaker 3: WEEKEND i don't know what you plan, on you, know posting on socials and On facebook and. Stuff BUT i think there's still there's so many pictures From. BUZZFEST i think you can get away with a couple of times and just post take on Our facebook, page, like, hey you know what we're still you, KNOW i, mean we just did another Throwback.
Speaker 1: Thursday that Was buzzfest.
Speaker 3: CENTRIC i think we should just a couple of times remind, people, man did you see all the?
Speaker 4: Pictures did you See eli's?
Speaker 1: Video you?
Speaker 3: SEE i, mean we have so many, pictures all of our six picks and. Everything what a great, day, man what an absolute great.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 1: Fun on the flip of.
Speaker 3: This, break decided to take a, break wrec, check we'll find out what's, trending and then most got tickets to go See falling In. Reverse out that we're gonna go back out of The woodlands for this show On august, fourteenth so we'll have tickets for. You Those metallica tickets are on no the. Show we do have sold Out metallica tickets for. You before we get out of.
Speaker 17: Here, Today rock And Alternative Fair Us The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 9: Show six to TEN, Am the Buzz Welcome.
Speaker 3: Back eight twenty when we give away that nine o'clock. Beer you, Know i'm gonna be excited because then It's Open Phones.
Speaker 4: Friday you guys get to talk a.
Speaker 1: Lot oh, yeah a lot your.
Speaker 4: SHOW i mean it's your show all the.
Speaker 3: Time but whatever you guys want to talk, about you want to get a cheap plug in, There i'll.
Speaker 1: Tell your chick or your dude how great they are on the. Radio so, happy you're so.
Speaker 3: Happy anything goes just about anything goes For Open Phones. FRIDAY i really do look forward to. It and then we'll leave you with Those metallica. Tickets most got a great ticket coming. Up but first we're gonna find out what's trending out.
Speaker 1: There, Well Lester holt is. Trending tonight is his FINAL nbc nightly news. BROADCAST i didn't know anything about.
Speaker 3: This, well it's Because i'm SO i Love David, muir Worship David.
Speaker 1: Muir what's DOING i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i just.
Speaker 1: People are talking about. It so go to The twitter. SPHERE i do need you to dig on. This who's replacing, it, Right David? Muir are they just gonna?
Speaker 4: Simulcast?
Speaker 6: Yeah who's going to be in charge of nightly?
Speaker 21: News?
Speaker 1: Yeah so he's signing off tonight for the final. Time If Fanny friday continues to. Trend Madison marie submitted TO us By Home run listener justin go check, her check her out and great submission justin thanks the well Famous Rod Ryan. Show pay to The buzz that common and The Women's College World series is. Trending that's underway right now In Oklahoma. CITY i Think oklahoma's trying to win their sixth. Strade BUT i know THAT ut And texas techer involved in it as, Well so way to, go. Ladies that is Uh trinny and night by The?
Speaker 3: Buzz all, right Didn't Lester hole kind of get that job Because Brian williams messed?
Speaker 1: Up he was, there, Right Brian williams's.
Speaker 4: There Brian williams got caught lion?
Speaker 1: Right maybe whose daughter Is Alison williams who and the Show girls had cousin from The bear perform an act on.
Speaker 3: Her, Yes SO i think that's How lester got the. Gig he was like the number two, guys so so. Good he slid in, there.
Speaker 6: AND i Loved Tom lamas is taking? Over don't Know Tom Tom.
Speaker 1: Lamas L L A M a. S, yeah Like Lorenzo. LAMAS i Like. LAMAS i wonder if he's in that, FAMILY i don't. Know Wonderful Cardi.
Speaker 3: Montebamas all, right let's give away some.
Speaker 1: Tickets oh, good BECAUSE i have.
Speaker 5: THEM a pair of ta see falling reverse on Their god is a weapon to.
Speaker 1: Her august fourteenth at The Woodlands.
Speaker 5: Pavilion be there if You're colorton right now seven, one, three two and two five nine.
Speaker 1: Five you heard her By.
Speaker 4: We don't need your.
Speaker 17: Attitude we have one of our own, Show the Rod Ryan, show.
Speaker 9: On ninety four five of us.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five buzz bad, omens and just pretend Rod ryan showed on this free Beer.
Speaker 1: FRIDAY i got one case.
Speaker 3: Of beer left for, you BUT i got a, wicked awesome ticket for you right.
Speaker 1: Here good, morning good, Morning well, hello who's? This here's just cross.
Speaker 4: Your caller number?
Speaker 7: Ten what?
Speaker 1: Up oh my, god, YAY i.
Speaker 4: Need a rocker THOUGH i need a.
Speaker 1: Rocker he's got. It, Yes.
Speaker 19: Oh, Yes i'm so.
Speaker 8: Excited you're.
Speaker 1: Okay what was your best moment At? Buzzfest what do you think was the? Best who was the? Best?
Speaker 15: Oh my, gosh Meeting mundo And eli at the beginning of the day of the, highlight.
Speaker 3: My, Highlight hue let's See Marilyn man says about No moondo Meeting.
Speaker 6: Moondo, yeah, yes you're going to see following.
Speaker 5: Reverse There goddess a weapon shours in The Woodlands august.
Speaker 19: FOURTEEN i Got i'm excited.
Speaker 5: Wage War tech, Nine Sleep theory and, you, sister.
Speaker 6: Congrats oh my, god thank.
Speaker 1: You, No, Chris i'm not done with you. Yet i'm not done with you. Yet so you're in, There you're in your car or your.
Speaker 3: Truck you're doing a little road trip and you pull off at a gas. Station maybe It's, BUCkies maybe it's not, okay but you pull off and you're ready to get your snack.
Speaker 1: On what is your go? To Chris? Well the ducky is to be favorite nuggets and.
Speaker 4: Jerky, Okay so if it's Not, BUCkies what is your?
Speaker 3: Goos it's very, good all, Right. Chris you're awesome. Man have a great time at The falling In reverse.
Speaker 1: Show. Okay OH i think you're. On thank you so.
Speaker 3: MUCH a new list just came out Of America's favorite gas station.
Speaker 1: Sack give it to, me Rod. WELL i want to know what your favorite. IS i, mean you know this. Already it's an easy question for. YOU i MEAN i know you need.
Speaker 5: Beef, sticks, yes all the meat sticks, meat AND i need a diet coke and styphone.
Speaker 1: Cup only that's weird they don't have star phone.
Speaker 6: Cup THEN i don't want it.
Speaker 1: Somewhere else glass cup will any? What?
Speaker 3: Now is it specific beef? Sticks will? You do you like beef?
Speaker 1: Jerky?
Speaker 4: Okay so all the BEAT.
Speaker 6: I don't want it to be really.
Speaker 1: Hard do you want all the cured?
Speaker 3: Meats isn't it your meat?
Speaker 1: STICKS i like the meat.
Speaker 4: Sticks you're a particular brand that you.
Speaker 5: Like, no AND i do like when people email because they do have a. Preference So i'm open to other meat. STICKS i like when they're accompanied by.
Speaker 1: Cheese oh like with like the side by side you split them. Up, yeah you have to.
Speaker 3: Thank you go to snack road, trip probably beef, jerky and then it's hard to beat beef.
Speaker 1: Jerky. Yeah it really is a water water which is, water not even like a gatorade. Water you can always take it with you when you get to wherever you're. GUN i guess.
Speaker 4: Chances ARE i already have. Water i'm going to treat myself.
Speaker 1: To something Us what would yours?
Speaker 7: Be?
Speaker 3: Rock i'll tell you What i've always said. THIS i don't Think i've ever had one outside of a. Car what? Combos oh, WOW i just eat that or? CHEESE i love them, ALL i love them, all But i've Never i'm not above buying chips for my.
Speaker 4: House, okay and blame.
Speaker 1: It i'm a. KID i like them.
Speaker 3: Too but you, know like, tonight we'll have you, know we'll eat the dots. Pretzels we'll watch a movie. Tonight maybe some of those uh snyders, pretzels the cheese.
Speaker 1: Ones flavor dots by the, way.
Speaker 3: Sorry the normal, spicies the original, ones the cinnamon one cinemas are.
Speaker 1: Dope WILL i don't want, to BUT i never.
Speaker 3: Even once thought to pick up a bag of combos for movie.
Speaker 4: Night maybe they're only available in grocery.
Speaker 1: Store maybe they're only available in gastation in a grocery, STORE i think they.
Speaker 6: Do i'm gonna look at my app.
Speaker 3: And the other thing That i've never eaten outside of a, car what's. Bugles i've never had a bugle outside of a.
Speaker 1: Car those are definitely in the. Finger it's just a road trip snack for. Me it's just it needs to be you need to be on the road for the most.
Speaker 4: TWO i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i don't think you can buy combos AT chib Unless i'm spelling it.
Speaker 1: Wrong CO O M B O. S i mean the script SPELLING b right.
Speaker 5: NOW i like, literally they don't have them at. Hib that's why we've only had it at a gas.
Speaker 4: Station you have to, say use it in a. Sentence what is the best road?
Speaker 1: Snack?
Speaker 4: Combos they got baked pretzel ones.
Speaker 1: OUTSIDE i want.
Speaker 4: Them New list Of.
Speaker 3: America his favorite gas station snacks doesn't line up beef jerky and at number, one no.
Speaker 1: One no one's gonna.
Speaker 3: Argue Rice Crispy treats at, Two skittles at, Three taketos at, Four Checks mix at, Five, GARDETTOS i take, over But Gardettos.
Speaker 1: Gardettos that's also WHEN i don't feel like you can buy in the. Store you, can but you can get the little baby black. Bags you can buy just the. Breads they do have a whole. Bag just you just.
Speaker 3: Go ham on the, breads the stick, ones the rye Bread yeah, no the. Sticks that's what's left in the.
Speaker 1: Bag that's my. Favorite oh that's The. BOMBERS i like The, rise BUT i always save them for the end BECAUSE i want to be all. Right you can get a full. Back, okay check it.
Speaker 3: Out snickers at, Six bugles at, Seven Starburst mini's at. Eight not, Sure Cheese, doritos your hands are just Getting But chris Said dorito's when she was on the phone with, us flaming Hot cheetos at, ten and Peanut eminem's at. Eleven i've got this on the food blog. Page you can see where your favorite snack lined. Up but combos is not a. Tomosid combos got. Slided i'll tell you.
Speaker 4: What it's, JUST i feel LIKE i need to be in a vehicle to eat some.
Speaker 1: Of those, things don't you feel like like The, dorito's the takeys like a lot of. Those your hands get on messy if you're. Driving, AGREED i don't WANT i don't want to be able to eat like A. Snicker's you can just eat and. Go you can rip off off the top of The skintles and just pour it in your.
Speaker 3: Mouth but WHEN i WHEN i asked you, guys what your favorite snack is on the, road not?
Speaker 1: One if you went. CANDY i think candy is. WEIRD i like, candy but like that can melt depending on, where like how long it takes you to eat or whatever when you get to. It beef turkey is, expensive but like you can go in and you feel like you get your money's with.
Speaker 3: It in my, lifetime, though in my, Lifetime i've never gone to a store and bought a candy bar and just eating. It DID i? Go DID i go trick or? Treating eat those candy bars and all that? Stuff HAD i had a full sized candy bar?
Speaker 1: Before?
Speaker 3: Yes HAVE i ever just gone to the store? Now MAYBE i have with a heath. Bar MAYBE i bought a heath bar once or. TWICE i thought those were dope back in the. Day But i've never bought A. Snickers i've never bought A hershey's bar and just ate. It the GUILT i would. Feel it's, Different But i've never just ate a candy. Bar the GUILT i would, Feel oh, no the low opinion that would have of. Myself And i'm not Saying i'm not putting that on. You i'm saying on. ME i just couldn't bring myself to sit there and eat a candy. BAR i would feel so awful about.
Speaker 1: MYSELF i remember going to store and seeing like seeing like the pack of the full Sized snickers and just feel LIKE i am a ged. Adult i'm gonna just buy THIS i. HAVE i can have this WHENEVER i, want like for, dinner eating. Breakfast AND i, did and it was a freeing, feeling being like this is this is growing.
Speaker 10: Up?
Speaker 4: Listen will Fat boy eat that whole tube Of?
Speaker 1: Pringles? Yes? Yeah WILL i eat a candy?
Speaker 7: Bar?
Speaker 3: NO i would kill myself IF i eat. That all, Right food blog page has got all your Gas nation.
Speaker 1: Snacks they're On Ryan Shown.
Speaker 3: Experience adventure into The cosmicus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four, Five The, Bus Good, Morning, Rod.
Speaker 4: Ryan, Shows Jimmy, Eat, world and The.
Speaker 3: MIDDLE i hope you're off to a great start to your.
Speaker 4: Day eight thirty.
Speaker 3: Six we'll give away that beer at nine. O'clock then we'll turn the phones over to. You it's open Phones.
Speaker 1: Friday can't. Wait love.
Speaker 3: It we'll leave you With metallica tickets and then.
Speaker 1: Don't bury the headline rod every day next week.
Speaker 3: Again metallica tickets sold Out, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday friday all next.
Speaker 1: Week, okay we'll have tickets for you because we'll be In june.
Speaker 4: Two that show is just around the corn day.
Speaker 1: Week it's day week next, week all? Right now? Weeks damn, man how is it getting? Excited? No two?
Speaker 4: Weeks two?
Speaker 3: Weeks it's this So Father's, Day metallica Ditch.
Speaker 1: Day the second weekend Of. JUNE i found a summer. Jam, YES i THINK i found a summer.
Speaker 3: Cham it's really freaking me out that we haven't determined like us there.
Speaker 1: Hasn't that's WHY i was. Thinking it was that we don't have one.
Speaker 4: Yet we don't have a summer jam yet we do.
Speaker 1: It it's weird you think we. DO i think we. Do but pick a. SONG i had to load it in dry sys today because we didn't play it AND i was just listening to it AS i was getting ready for the. SHOW i heard a song this. Morning.
Speaker 3: Mo WHEN i heard a song this morning on the radio, station it, was h what's.
Speaker 1: That interesting Looking english? Kid? That where's?
Speaker 4: Makeup young young?
Speaker 1: Blood you're, there young, blood young? Blood not the rapper pull up young. Blood i'm looking.
Speaker 6: From why you?
Speaker 1: Yu it was in the four o'clock hours this.
Speaker 6: Morning that's funny because did you hear the new Machine Gun kelly? Song what is going on with?
Speaker 1: THAT i Like, Michigan kelly A. Lot it's a weird.
Speaker 4: Song mo any idea the name of that?
Speaker 1: Song this? Morning got?
Speaker 5: It you found?
Speaker 1: It? Oh, okay can we take a listen to?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 1: YEAH i love just is this a summer Jam? WORTHY i don't. KNOW i don't remember if it Had sam into.
Speaker 6: It it was just. DIFFERENT i like.
Speaker 1: The sound of.
Speaker 3: It it sounded so so. Different Grady wizard's playing us at like five in the. Morning take a. Listen AND i told, YOU i, said look, up young. Bloody he's gotta. It looks like a rock, star like A british and Very, british Very, british very rock.
Speaker 1: Star makes me want to wear eye. Makeup maybe put it on a little. LIPSTICK i don't, KNOW i might get, crazy wear a, skirt. KILT i went, away cool, taste fast wows come. Around i'm not going for a pretty cool but his tails. Out is this your first time hearing, This? Alex, yeah, okay.
Speaker 18: You'll know the outside you want to come outs AND i the chorus is very oasis and then he goes Full beatles in the beginning, too.
Speaker 3: And then he goes very brit hit in the. Chorus boom boom, boom boom. Boom, yeah she's gonna go on a day.
Speaker 18: DREAM i know What i'm going to make street Right cools wanted you want to go out.
Speaker 1: This summary. SUMMARY i thought it was very very summary this, MORNING i just wasn't.
Speaker 4: Sure i'm, like what is? This, Mo it's, Weird she, GOES i don't know any of the songs on this.
Speaker 6: THING i literally Young blood was a.
Speaker 1: Rapper he kind of does a lot of rap, stuff really like where m Mad son had done some raps on rap. Songs, though why DO i know that? Name he was on AN mgk and it was like, hot, wait way too hot to be acting.
Speaker 6: Like, that and maybe that's WHY i think he's a, rapper.
Speaker 1: All, Right and THEN i like, this, now what do you? Propose, okay THIS i wear guest for the first. Time it was on top of like an alt chart THAT i looked. At we're in alt, radio SO i was, like let's try and let, me let me look at this chart and try and just Get Steve harrington From Stranger things worried that's him with the hair to take the light from my life to the quer bad.
Speaker 9: HABITS i Love Steve.
Speaker 1: Harrington oh my, god that hair is the.
Speaker 7: Best hair is quick, example because you want.
Speaker 17: It that's.
Speaker 3: HERE i call this An alex bop because right, now because you're also flopping your head, Around.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure it's on TikTok. To Like i've heard this song.
Speaker 3: Before, YEAH i love When alex just lets himself go and he gets that floppy.
Speaker 1: Head he's feeling it and it makes me want to flop my big bulbou his. Head it's. Catching it's. Good it's. Good SO i.
Speaker 3: KNOW i call Him Steve harrington because That's Stranger. Things his bandit is d.
Speaker 1: J O Joe. JOE i don't. KNOW i don't how to pronounce IT'S djo is the only letters?
Speaker 3: Generated, okay and doesn't The Wolf kid also have a?
Speaker 1: Band the main character then.
Speaker 4: Wolfired he also is in a.
Speaker 1: Band Joe keery is the actor's.
Speaker 3: Name that IS. Dj, Okay, well, listen we're searching for a shot.
Speaker 1: Name we're searching for a summer.
Speaker 3: Jam so far this, YEAR i think we got two great front runners right here, now we're you had to put this. In we're not playing, this, Okay we're at least playing the other one THAT i brought.
Speaker 1: In, hey this On wizard all, right.
Speaker 4: Guys, hey we're talking about Ditch. Day we want you. There It's, friday the, Thirteenth.
Speaker 17: Rock And, Alternative The.
Speaker 9: Rod Ryan Morning, show six to ten, Am The, Buzz.
Speaker 1: Good morning Rod Ryan, Show Free Beer.
Speaker 3: Friday we're minutes away from giving you the fourth and final. Case thank You specs for the, beers and then we'll get it going with open Phones.
Speaker 1: Friday leave you with those metall look.
Speaker 4: At tickets on the. Show but right now it is mo With houston's, headlines more.
Speaker 5: Storms Rod our friends In austin are still recovering from hail damage and power. Adages the storms have left them and are now moving our way to The houston. Area still about a sixty percent chance for rain all morning. Long luckily it looks like it's moving, quickly but it is patchy on and off throughout our day depending on where you. Live should leave us mostly drive for Our, saturday which is great, news lower. Humidity we also love rain and. Thunderstorms back For sunday late.
Speaker 4: Afternoon, yeah now ten o'clock looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rain so there you.
Speaker 6: Go the, Question, alex how much money would you take to move To?
Speaker 1: Dallas there's not enough. MONEY i would rather.
Speaker 5: Die alexs are so, dramatic pretty, dramatic BUT i get.
Speaker 1: It it's a.
Speaker 5: Rivalry DALLAS pd started this discussion because they posted a job listing ON x targeting our police, officers and we all know. Everything we all know everything going, on the pay disparity for our law. Enforcement dallas is on a officer hiring frenzy and they're offering admirable. Benefits they, say, quote are you sick Of houston and ready for something, bigger better And boulder Will dallas is. Calling they list on the listing a starting salary of up to ninety one thousand dollars for lateral, officers so they don't say like starting, wage but, okay it's a good. Number Sunday Big Day National Dinosaur day led to today's poll, Question, rod could you pull it up and let me know how we're?
Speaker 1: Going the question, was would you go to.
Speaker 5: A real Life Jurassic, park like if there was that park in real?
Speaker 3: Life knowing what happened at the end of every one of those movies we did, go sixty two percent of our audience said, Definitely really.
Speaker 1: Yeah didn't everyone?
Speaker 3: Die sixty two percent of our audience said they would definitely go to a real Life Jurassic. Park twenty three percent say no, way thirteen percent maybe maybe would? YOU i mean it's got to run pretty smooth for a little, while, Right so.
Speaker 1: You're one of the first ones one? Time oh, yes what it? Is how?
Speaker 6: Hard thirty two years since that movie came, Out Jurassic.
Speaker 1: PARK i got a new one coming out. Soon you're joking it looks. SICK i can only guess what's going to. Happen will they go back to the island that they? Laugh you didn't see? It did you?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 3: All, like wasn't there A Jurassic park With Vince? Vaughan he, Was he was in one of. THEM i was out of. BUSINESS i saw the.
Speaker 1: First one and then that.
Speaker 3: Series and THEN i Saw Chris. PRATT i saw one of those.
Speaker 1: And then, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm not Going let's talk About Chris. HEMSWORTH i know y'all are Big marvel. Fans Chris hemsworth Has marvel fans worried That thor is going to. Die he posted a video Of thor highlights and thanks fans for making His marvel journey quote. Unforgettable so some people think it's a farewell video And thor is gonna die in the Next avengers, movie which is Called Avengers Doom's.
Speaker 3: Day, Well Doctor, doom this is a bad guy Is.
Speaker 1: You might be right on. THAT i know That i'm the superhero. Guy it might be the.
Speaker 4: One correct thing you did say about.
Speaker 1: This we're gonna. Die he's played by the guy that played Doc. Oc, okay now that wrong.
Speaker 5: AGAIN i know something About Ozzy. Osborne he's, fine everything's. Fine, SORRY i know when you say his, name everyone like has.
Speaker 1: Concerns stay out of, It toby.
Speaker 5: Maguire Ozzy osborne is giving his one hundred and twenty percent to this final performance that is coming.
Speaker 6: Up It's july.
Speaker 5: Fifth he apparently has a trainer that's improving his, endurance and he has his blood pressure taken fifteen times a. Day ozzy, says If, god if My god wants me to do the, Show i'll do.
Speaker 1: It wait a, minute give me that quote, again, PLEASE.
Speaker 6: I made SURE i said it.
Speaker 5: Right, Quote if My god wants me to do the, Show i'll do.
Speaker 3: It doesn't that sound like he's leaving the door open for maybe not even showing.
Speaker 1: Up now if he, Doesn't that's What i'm getting out of. This what that sounds. Like BUT i so think If god said no And sharon said you have to do, this he's going to have to do.
Speaker 6: It sharon could be His.
Speaker 4: God Like sharon, said you can die the day after the. Show just don't die before the.
Speaker 1: Show that's a lot of money he.
Speaker 6: Missed, okay it's sold.
Speaker 1: Out sharon's gonna get her. Money.
Speaker 5: CHARITY i think those headlines what. Charity sharon seriously saw that charity was. Involved it's called a charity. Charity WHY i heard so much because.
Speaker 3: She's bullying an old man abuse let that old man just don't care About.
Speaker 6: Belichick but you care about?
Speaker 1: This, well didn't you like keat on? Her and now she's, like oh you think you THINK i Forgot you're gonna perform until you're, dead, BUDDY i forgot about. That oh, yeah he's still paying for. That, yeah all, right what do you? Got in? Sports astros lost to The rays last night thirteen to. Three they'll play him again. Tonight Framer valdez is gonna be in the mount for. This shrows going up Against Tampa Bay's Ryan pepio first pitches at sevent. Ten you can listen to it On Our sister Stations Sports talk seven, Ninety News radio seven FORTY kt Ch. Over in THE nba, playoffs The knicks stayed alive last. Night they beat The pacers one to eleven to ninety four In game five of The Eastern Conference. Finals Timothy shallomy was high five And Spike lee on this on this wood over, there and Then Ben stillers hanging out with. Him was just all the celebs hanging out in that. GAME i feel like you gotta go Full.
Speaker 4: Adam sandler On chala may Now.
Speaker 1: Chalome in The Stanley Cup, playoffs The oilers eliminated The stars six to three to set up a rematch of last Year Stanley cup. Final and that proves that again the Only star Of Stanley cup they've ever won was because it was crack pro holes in the. Crease they didn't really deserve, it they didn't in. It That Sabers championship.
Speaker 4: Really, well you, know that's hit. Hard HiT's hard to sign.
Speaker 1: That like so really all of Their Stanley cup fire rodulent and The oilers proved that last. Night that's just going on in.
Speaker 4: Sports he never takes a day, off never from hating On.
Speaker 1: Dallas always be that.
Speaker 4: Guy the guy's never not shown up for.
Speaker 1: Work to Hate dallas to Us rocky And alter very.
Speaker 9: Soon the Rod Ryan Morning show six to ten.
Speaker 7: Am Bam, Friday he's Free Bam.
Speaker 1: Friday you got a Free Bam.
Speaker 7: Briday you got a Free Bam, Friday Free Bam. Friday and, Right Bam briday And Bam briday And Bam.
Speaker 1: Friday, ryan let's go to the. Phones good, morning Rod Ryan. Show, hello good, morning well, hello who is? This this Is cober The Gilbert show.
Speaker 20: Going.
Speaker 3: On is this just Another, gilbert you guys that plays fresh out of bed head to head once in a. While, no, no, no we have Another. Gilbert all, Right we'll we get Another.
Speaker 1: Gilbert all, Right well, listen. Dude Congratulations. GILBERT i appreciate. THAT i appreciate, you, Dude thank you for.
Speaker 3: Listening case of your number, four the fourth and final case today From.
Speaker 4: Specs it's, yours, Dude.
Speaker 1: It's all, Yours.
Speaker 4: Gilbert just all, right where are you?
Speaker 1: From i'm living in you Can Chel. North, okay there's A. Gilbert he's not The. Gilbert but you still want to play for? You mind IF i play a little, Jingle but this is for, you, bro this is for.
Speaker 6: You it's The Gilbert.
Speaker 1: Show that's.
Speaker 4: It what is that?
Speaker 1: FROM i have no idea what that's. From but you heard that, Before. Gilbert that one was for Our. Gilbert, NO i hadn't heard that. Before now you got it very. Much enjoy your, beers, man how about awesome? Weekend all? Right? Due all? Right thank, You, gilbert thank, you thank?
Speaker 3: You all, right, guys, one two, three that was four, Right, yeah that was.
Speaker 5: The fourth case of Heer, Joe, Michelle MIKE p And gilbert Can MIKE p?
Speaker 1: One here's all, Right, gilbert hang on for.
Speaker 4: ME i think we have. It we pay a guy to tell us what time it.
Speaker 3: Is open phones For, Iday open phones For, iday more like open Phones.
Speaker 4: Friday.
Speaker 3: YAY i did get a chance to go and look at a couple of emails. HERE i know it's open Phones, friday BUT i, was you, Know i'm always looking at the. Email that Young blood. Song people heard it for the very first, time that little clip we. Play, yeah people liked.
Speaker 1: It it's. Cool people really really liked.
Speaker 3: IT i also liked it when we heard it this. MORNING i know it's a different. Sound that's what caught you AND i is what caught our ears this. Morning and fourth four o'clock in the, Morning, like what the hell is our radio station playing right? Now SO i know he's going to be very sensitive to that because it sounds so.
Speaker 1: Different but people like what they. Heard people like what they. Heard you missed. It we were looking for a summer jam earlier today on the show All Right, Guys Open Phones.
Speaker 3: Friday one of the, rules there's very few, rules very very few rules for. This you call, in you tell us what you want to talk, about and try not to.
Speaker 4: Cuss as a matter of, fact do not.
Speaker 3: Cuss, friend friend Off Eli, eli good, Morning.
Speaker 1: Good, morning, guys good, morning good. Morning. Dude what you got for us you're on the. Air not.
Speaker 17: Much just want to say thank you for letting me help you.
Speaker 22: Out during DURING, buzzfz my wife got to Meet, mo AND mo wanted to meet my.
Speaker 1: Wife thank, You thank. You having a great, video, dude the video is. Awesome oh my, god Sing chili so excited capturing that moment where he Met. Pod oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh, YEAH i, Know LIKE i hated to tell him he was like undoing his.
Speaker 4: Belt i'm, like, no, no, No, chili don't, go don't.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do. That keep your.
Speaker 3: Pants On, no it was, great, dude awesome video as. Always, man thanks for being out. THERE i know you worked your ass off all day and you you, know your wife was there and you were running around like you were getting paid and you. Weren't but are still.
Speaker 1: SORE i.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah it was a lot of work out, There but thank, you, Dude thank You, Eli thank you.
Speaker 1: All friend friend.
Speaker 4: Down right now With.
Speaker 1: Eli, okay let me See.
Speaker 4: Daniel good, Morning.
Speaker 1: Daniel, hey, guys What's Dallas?
Speaker 3: Daniel did you Me Dallas daniel at bus fust?
Speaker 1: Moment?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah andy has a.
Speaker 3: Wife, YEAH i can hear, You, Daniel, Dallas daniel and they And.
Speaker 1: Daisy, yes they came in great meaning mo bus best was a, blast so much, fun but you, know so much.
Speaker 4: Fun what was your favorite, Moment.
Speaker 1: Daniel i've never.
Speaker 8: Seen, manson but that was.
Speaker 1: AMAZING i, mean the, guys the, showman he threw and through when you said he was just set and ready to.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah he's in, shape he's south, great his energy is. Awesome he was appreciative on. Stage, AGAIN i didn't know WHEN i saw. Him that was the last show in The Five Finger Death punch, tour and you know they took a chance Because manson was was hot at the, moment meaning he had a lot of heat on him with extra. Curriculars, right and and that's WHEN i saw him smile on stage for the first time and show. Appreciation he did it again at our. SHOW i, mean he just he was. Appreciative he's, like hey, man thanks for welcoming, back welcoming me.
Speaker 1: Back you.
Speaker 4: Know so that's all you have been joined, himselves that's for.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Absolutely, well thank.
Speaker 1: You good to see you And daisy out there at the.
Speaker 3: Show thank you so much for coming. IN i, said are you going to go to The dallas version of the? Show he, said, NO i come in for this.
Speaker 1: ONE i. SEE i want to hang out with day, too which is. Adorable, Yeah, cheyenne good, Morning.
Speaker 8: Good Morning.
Speaker 4: Sean what's going on in your? World you're on the.
Speaker 8: Air, oh, yes so my niece is having a benefit to pay for her.
Speaker 1: Cancer, okay It's june twenty.
Speaker 13: First all donations are.
Speaker 7: Welcome we're selling.
Speaker 9: Barbecue plates.
Speaker 1: And the location is going to be at five three zero Nine Oats road.
Speaker 3: When nights Of columbus twenty, First june twenty first, first and you, guys you have anything like, digitally like On facebook or something like.
Speaker 4: That do you have any of that stuff put together?
Speaker 1: Yet, yes we.
Speaker 3: DO i would be more than happy if you email that to. ME i would share that on Our facebook page and then more people will get some eyes on it because it's hard to give. Out, listen it's a great thing that you're. Doing BUT i think if people see it, ONLINE i think people will stop by for.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, yes, ABSOLUTELY i will send you.
Speaker 3: The Little, okay, well, LISTEN i hope you have a million people show up to this, thing AND i hope you raise a ton of.
Speaker 1: MONEY i really. Do, okay we do too dot?
Speaker 3: Com Yeh rod at the buzz dot com AND i WILL i will make sure THAT i will get that up on our on Our facebook.
Speaker 1: Page good, Morning, Robbie good morning Mister.
Speaker 19: Rod or DO i say Riff?
Speaker 1: Raf? Yeah okay sure my old colleague NAME o. GOOD i like that name, Too.
Speaker 3: Robbie what's going on in your? World why don't you go To? Buzzfest? Huh you weren't At, buzzfest were?
Speaker 19: You? No do you know?
Speaker 1: Why you don't do that? ANYMORE i do, that.
Speaker 19: BUT i do not do that on what did you? Lie memorial. Weekend, Yeah Labor day Week, yeah.
Speaker 1: Those are tough. WEEKENDS i agree with.
Speaker 7: YOU i.
Speaker 19: DON'T i don't even drive those. WEEKENDS i get on my beer before. That that's All i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, WELL i hope to meet, you, Say, Rob, Yeah, well.
Speaker 19: WHAT i want to know is do you remember the first concert you ever went to and who it?
Speaker 1: Was SO i like to.
Speaker 3: QUALIFY i like this, Question, robbie AND i like to qualify it because some of us had cool parents and they took them to, concert.
Speaker 1: Right BUT i like the.
Speaker 3: WORD i like the question phrase this, way IF i. May what's the first concert that you went to where it was just you and your friends and you didn't have Parental maybe if they dropped you, off that's, Okay but mom and, dad cool aunt wasn't in the seat next to.
Speaker 4: You it was your. Friends what was your first concert that you went to with? Friends?
Speaker 6: Mo mine Was Rascal flats With Kenny. Chesney?
Speaker 1: Okay how OLD i was in high? School high? School, Okay, ALEX i THINK i don't. Remember, really.
Speaker 3: It's so easy for me because it Was bloyster Cult Robbie, World, uh it Was bloyster called anymore Cow?
Speaker 1: Bell, Right Don't fear The. Reaper and then and then right after that it Was Judas. Priest that's.
Speaker 3: Concert that was high school and same as. Mo i'm in high school and that's WHAT i got my ear pierced at the.
Speaker 1: Concert no It CLAIRE'S i was.
Speaker 19: Sixteen mine was a sixteen AND i went to The summit which is now a. Church, yes And i've Seen aerosmith And nazareth and most of the people around. There but you know Who nazareth.
Speaker 4: Is oh, Yeah now you're messing with the son of a.
Speaker 1: Bitch that's right here at the dog here and the dog yeah, yeah, Yeah. Razmatasis then love, Hurts, yes.
Speaker 3: Of course We nazareth is, awesome, Dude but you Saw aerosmith back in the day and that had to be special.
Speaker 1: Attic oh, dude that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome that's a great first. Show all, right, Listen, robbie love you. Man thanks for calling.
Speaker 19: In say y'all have a great. Weekend thank you for talking to. Me AND i appreciate all y'all do for.
Speaker 3: Me thank, you my, Brother thank you so. Much That's robbie. Call we call number. Ten it's called her number. Ten that's another line open for open. Phones friday, seven, one, three two and, two, five nine, four.
Speaker 17: Five Houston's, Rock Houston's Alternative All day And The Rod Ryan Morning show ninety.
Speaker 9: Five all, Right i'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna get back over to your phone, calls uh in just a.
Speaker 4: Moment But alex is standing in my way.
Speaker 3: Online It's alix online the Much why what you got?
Speaker 1: Dude, Ay today's AML's called, Unpeeled and you're gonna be looking at a bunch of different fruits or vegetables that are unpeeled and see if you can name. One, oh boy, Hard yeah you, would you would think that would be very. Easy, Yeah but then some of the fruits get, weird like do you know what this is that you're looking? At it's, yellow which is very? Vague is it? Amingo it is very? Good thank, you very? Good all, Right so go check it. Out see how many of these you can tell after they're. Unpeeled The Wee Famous Ride Ryan Show, page the Bus. Time, Hey i'm here In.
Speaker 4: Luck it's open Phones. Friday all, right here we.
Speaker 3: Go brian is next up on the, Phones open. Phones, Brian, hi what's the brother Rock?
Speaker 1: Man what you got? Today?
Speaker 22: Okay so y'all talking about finding a summer gym AND i know you like a little band Named kiss, right don't talk about Young. Blood Young blood's got a remake of a song By KIDS i was made for Loving.
Speaker 1: YOU i think you should check it, out, Brother, really oh, REALLY i know this? Song you know that? Song? Yeah you know the Young blood?
Speaker 6: Version, YEAH i know the Young blood.
Speaker 1: Version. Really it was on the soundtrack Of Fall. Guy, actually that's that's not HOW i, know is it the new Fall? Guy is that? Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah yeah, yeah the one With Ryan gosling AND i never saw.
Speaker 1: That all, right thank.
Speaker 3: YOU i couldn't believe how many Young blood EMAILS i got. Today really, yeah for that little clip we played on the air of that Young blood, SONG i thought maybe that was a possible summer Jam. Angie you're next up On Open. Phones good, Morning good, Morning.
Speaker 1: Rod how are you so? Great so? Great what's going? On you're on the air.
Speaker 4: Live there's fives and tens of people listening to.
Speaker 1: You none THAT i was just.
Speaker 7: Going to say hi THAT i listened to you guys on the iHeartRadio app And i've been listening to you for like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years thank, You and this is my First i'm calling in SO i just wanted to, Say, hi what's? Up what's?
Speaker 20: Up?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: Love you mean it WHEN i say, It, angie thank you for listening on the.
Speaker 4: App you can take us anywhere with.
Speaker 1: You and then.
Speaker 3: There's a New they really want me to push this. Too there's presets on the, appy just like you would have presets on your, radio And i'm going to ask you to put us on a, Preset.
Speaker 4: Angie they're my only.
Speaker 1: Precepts oh that's WHEN i SAID i love. YOU i need it WHEN i say. It, OKAY i meant it WHEN i said. It thank.
Speaker 3: You that goes for everybody on the. App the presets are right now set. UP i need you to put us on a preset so that you can get to us even. Easier, angie you're the. Best where do you live right?
Speaker 1: NOW i live In.
Speaker 9: Tyler.
Speaker 4: Please now you're saying this is the first time you've ever.
Speaker 3: Called do you feel when we're because you're on the, app when we're doing, hey we're going to play this game or obviously you got through on open, Phones but when we're giving away tickets or anything like, that you feel, like, Oh i'm on the, App i'm never gonna win because it's not. True sometimes it's not.
Speaker 22: TRUE i try TO i try to like call earlier then because there's a little bit of a.
Speaker 3: Delay, yeah, there sure, is they're sure. Is BUT i can tell YOU i don't have THE i don't have the actual. Numbers maybe Other john. Does but people win from listening to the app all the. TIME i just want to make sure that everybody knows that you're not out of, It you're very in. It stay involved even if you're on the. App especially if you're on the, app stay.
Speaker 4: Involved SO i.
Speaker 3: Just want you to think that you can still be a part of the show and win things by listening to the, app even with the.
Speaker 1: Delay it.
Speaker 3: All people just they don't believe me WHEN i say. It it works itself. Out whether you're listening to the radio live like in your car or in the shop or the, app it works itself. Out you guys all have an equal shot of, Winning, OKAY i promise you WHEN i say.
Speaker 1: That all, right, yeah absolutely win.
Speaker 3: Girl thank, You, ANGIE i appreciate. It angie To, angela good, Morning.
Speaker 6: Angela, Hey Hey, rod how are you?
Speaker 1: Great how are you on? Fantastic it was nice to meet you At. Buzzfest it was the highlight of my.
Speaker 23: Day, WELL i wanted to Talk.
Speaker 1: Stark go, Ahead i'm just gonna say, when at what point in the, Show when did we? Meet where did we?
Speaker 6: Meet it means how many beers is in?
Speaker 23: This SO i handed you a grip full of.
Speaker 3: Picks, oh, yes the the the dick. Picks, YEAH i, remember, SEE i, remember so the. Picks there are guitar picks and they say dick on, them and they're there dick.
Speaker 1: Pics.
Speaker 6: Angela that's the.
Speaker 1: Way that's your. Name now you're in a. Band you're in a. BAND i.
Speaker 17: AM i.
Speaker 1: Am i'm the singer for the Band pithodic m. H hence the dick.
Speaker 23: Pics and SO i wanted to just share that we have a show AT bf Next, friday and then we have another one At Scout bar opening For lady's Journis flyley On july.
Speaker 3: Second fly leaves a great match for you, guys for. Sure that's a great match for you guys to play with.
Speaker 4: Them that's. Awesome, well thank.
Speaker 3: You for the.
Speaker 6: Picks, well, thanks thank you for thank you for taking the.
Speaker 4: Call all, right all, right keep.
Speaker 1: Jamming thank. You this this person Missed.
Speaker 3: Buzzfest they went to the. Graduate, oh they to their son's. Graduation who is?
Speaker 1: This? Hi? What? Hi what's your name?
Speaker 20: Is?
Speaker 8: He?
Speaker 1: Izzy you missed us At, buzzfest but you had something more important that.
Speaker 8: Day that's.
Speaker 3: Okay i'm not going to bust your balls on. That tell everybody what you did instead of going To.
Speaker 1: BUZZFEST i went to my son's. Graduation, actually you met us. BEFORE i don't know if you Remember Ubi. DOOBY i do.
Speaker 3: Remember Uby, dooby And i'll tell you where it was at where you were On friday night Before, Buzzfest.
Speaker 1: Porky, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Your kid had the worst Handwriting i've ever. Seen he wrote his name AND i couldn't read.
Speaker 1: It And i'm, like, Hey scooby Doo Ubi, doobey.
Speaker 4: Somebody just won tickets AND i can't read the. Name what's your kid's?
Speaker 1: Name? Dominic that Said dominic on that piece of.
Speaker 8: Paper, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: And you're telling me he graduated with that handwriting and they let him. Through that's.
Speaker 6: Awesome congratulations a, year, Yeah.
Speaker 3: DOMINIC i was calling It booby doo be doo be a big shout.
Speaker 8: OUT i want to give a big shout out.
Speaker 1: To him Because june, nine pe leaves for the. Army, yes oh my goodness that you got chills all over my whole. Body that's, awesome, man thank. You how are you feeling about? THAT i, Mean i'm sure you're.
Speaker 3: Proud you gotta be. WORRIED i, mean tell me all the emotions that.
Speaker 1: Are going on with him. Leaving it's a very. Sweet, yeah sure it.
Speaker 4: Is sure it. Is But ben the overwhelming pride, though that you have to.
Speaker 1: Have oh, YEAH i love the. Kid it's got to be. Awesome thank, You.
Speaker 13: Izzy, HEY i want to be a big shout out to, you also To ALEX b for hanging out with This friday.
Speaker 3: Boom Ali oh they came back out To porky's cool. Place yeah, Right, hey we Give dominic our best man and thank them for.
Speaker 1: Us, okay, yes, sir, yes Hey, mo we love.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 8: Mo you're doing an awesome.
Speaker 1: Job that's so. Sweet thank.
Speaker 4: You friend is doing an awesome.
Speaker 6: Job having fun.
Speaker 4: Time that's another line.
Speaker 1: Open is he?
Speaker 3: Again Dominic scooby doo oooby. Doobie tell, him give him our, best give him our best for.
Speaker 1: Sure tell them to be.
Speaker 3: Safe that's another line open open Phones friday seven, one, three, two, two, five nine four.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the Rod Ryan show on ninety four Five The.
Speaker 3: Bus ninety four Five The, Buzz good, morning Rod Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Show let Me crabits fly away Pre Beer friday is. Done Open Phones friday is very much.
Speaker 4: Alive it's Open Phones.
Speaker 1: FRIDAY i just said.
Speaker 3: That talk to Now Tyler texas is a Good it's a little ways, away, Yes Tyler texas listening on The iHeart. App the thing about The iHeart app is a worldwide and every now and then we hear from our friend in The.
Speaker 4: Netherlands AND i think we Got sheetza on the.
Speaker 1: Phone good, Morning, yes yes you.
Speaker 3: Do there he Is sheeza from the.
Speaker 8: Nine we got.
Speaker 3: Connection we do have a good, connection AND i want to take good use of this. TIME, sheetsa do you mind answering a few questions for?
Speaker 8: Me, yeah, yeah, definitely go.
Speaker 4: Ahead it always Says sheets it from The.
Speaker 3: Netherlands. Here WHEN i was a, kid DID i call where you Live? Holland is?
Speaker 1: It is It holland or was It? Holland? Yeah for.
Speaker 8: Is it's Called, holland but the actual country is called The. Netherlands and we've got different just like you guys got the state's over. There, okay we've got two stakes Called lord And. Jagul so that's the. Difference, now are you.
Speaker 3: A netherlandi in or are You? Dutch because there's it's all confusing to. Me You're, dutch, Right, yeah He's. Dutch, Okay so what DO i know about?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 3: Nothing i've never been. THERE i want to. Go here's WHAT i want to. DO i want to smoke weed AND i want to ride a. Bicycle CAN i do those things in your?
Speaker 1: Hometown?
Speaker 8: Yeah. Definitely well everybody goes To amsterdam for the wheed so, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah LIKE i don't EVEN i don't even smoke, weed BUT i would over. There BUT i feel like everyone's on a bicycle. Too do you do you get around on a bike or do you have a?
Speaker 1: CAR? U, well.
Speaker 8: Car will be a bad ideas and some officially. Impaired, NO i walked with an eye.
Speaker 10: Dog.
Speaker 1: Okay what's your dog's? Name? Dexter?
Speaker 4: Dexter, Okay so how did you find?
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 3: CHITZA i was getting kind of tired of the radio station's there because it's, all you, know puffy and stuff like.
Speaker 8: That there's only one alternative, station but it became a bit repetitive for. Me SO i went and looked and planet and you, GUYS i thought, like let's go to THE us and search for radio stations. THERE i love.
Speaker 4: It i'm so happy you found.
Speaker 1: Us one final.
Speaker 4: Question i'm, SORRY i Just i'm so ignorant, curious BUT i.
Speaker 1: Am how long.
Speaker 3: Let's say that somebody drove you because you're not, driving how long would it take to get to the Nearest please don't hate me for this.
Speaker 1: Question wind? Mill where is the closest windmill to you wish?
Speaker 8: Window do you mean any?
Speaker 4: Windmill wind?
Speaker 3: Mill like a, windmill like those big tall things like with the big blades going around on the way.
Speaker 8: Windmill, yes well you can fight. Them actually everywhere in every city there is a.
Speaker 1: Couple we got to. Go that's WHAT i. Do you got to go.
Speaker 6: Visit that's what we think of WHEN.
Speaker 3: I think of because you you probably think we're all wearing cowboy hats here and we rode a horse to work and there's that's.
Speaker 6: Right, right we did.
Speaker 3: CHET i always enjoy when you call, man thank you so. MUCH i really appreciate you staying and connected with.
Speaker 8: Us, yeah, DEFINITELY i.
Speaker 1: Thank, you, Man thank.
Speaker 3: YOU i hope you come visit someday That's cheetsa in The. Netherlands how fun is?
Speaker 1: That The iHeartRadio? App it still amazes.
Speaker 3: Me it amazes me that you could listen to the show all over the world and then you listen to local legends Like. MOONDO i asked the girl today on the, show what was your favorite moment From bustus she?
Speaker 1: Said she, said she said Meeting lundo and we all said, same Meeting. MUNDA i, mean Like marilyn manson the number Two, mundo how are? You good morning?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 1: Letter, Later, YEAH i was the physical. THERAPY i came out and my phone started blowing. Up i'm, like what?
Speaker 8: Happened WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Miss but she was awesome though a.
Speaker 8: Messager she's, Amazing she's she's an awesome.
Speaker 3: Girl who was it that One chris want something? Today and she said that was her.
Speaker 4: Top moment was meeting you.
Speaker 20: Dude, yeah SO i sent you an email you put a post, up uh and under there she posted a picture of, me her And eli.
Speaker 1: Who that's what that one that she also included Me eli was a big deal and it's, like well he's, cool but he's not kicking ice cubes out of the.
Speaker 4: Fridge but that is a pretty good.
Speaker 16: Guy there's just one THING i do want to promote real.
Speaker 1: Fast our friend.
Speaker 20: Passion she she's going to be a frank con.
Speaker 5: Uh and t one is the.
Speaker 8: Location It's Passionate arts And. Crafts she's going to be selling her, ceramics, plants.
Speaker 1: Everything she's awesome.
Speaker 16: Tomorrow And sunday At Energy Center Plank con T, One Passionate arts And.
Speaker 1: Crafts, okay hang on a, second. Mo you look a little. Confused are you? Saying?
Speaker 6: Plan?
Speaker 1: Plant?
Speaker 3: Plant, plant and listen to? Me my, friend my Friend lisa calls. Me last, year she, goes, LISTEN i know you're the guy that has. Everything do you have a wagon one of those collapsible.
Speaker 6: Wagons everyone In texas has a collapsible.
Speaker 1: Wagon AND i, said, YES i. Do what do you need it? For she, GOES i don't want to tell. YOU i just tell me what do you need it? For it was?
Speaker 3: Plant, God she, Goes i'm going to plant. Con, wow and it's just plants.
Speaker 6: EVERYWHERE i am happy that they have each.
Speaker 1: Other, yes plant, people that is. Cool So i'm, like, wow, Plant i'd rather you be a creepy plant lady than a creepy cat. Lady so you can borrow my. Wagon.
Speaker 5: Boom thank you for. Clarifying you can see my. FACE i do not have a, Poker, jake you're next.
Speaker 1: Up what do you got, Brother? Rod what's? Up how's it?
Speaker 3: Going she's doing, great, MAN i understand you have something to plug maybe.
Speaker 1: Today, yes, SIR i have a.
Speaker 4: Benefit, okay what is?
Speaker 16: It one of my team members was diagnosed with hype from.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 16: Mhm it's in the. Brain she's had multiple brain. Surgeries she needed our.
Speaker 8: Help so we.
Speaker 16: Are throwing the benefit for her At Scotty's pubs On. Scarsdale Show Me Your Pit cookers is hosting alongside With Clutch. Barbecue okay out at scott Tomorrow may thirty, first from noon to FIVE twl dollars a plate At Scotty's. Pub all proceeds are going To. Courtney she's far own, Man she's one of our.
Speaker 3: Girls she's down right.
Speaker 16: Now so as a, family we got to get behind her.
Speaker 4: And pick her back.
Speaker 16: Up so if anybody and everybody did friendly UNTIL i want to say six.
Speaker 1: Pm that's.
Speaker 3: Perfect you've done a great job with Your you've done an awesome job with your. Plug if you have something like A facebook, page or. Something i'd be more than willing again to put that up on Our facebook. Page we try to squeeze in one. More thank, You, jake good. LUCK i hope you guys raise all the, money all the. Money, johnny good.
Speaker 1: Morning who's? This this Is johnny The. Butcher, yes, sir which where do you butcher? AT i met Your. Kroger this is my Guy, kroger Your, kroger it's My.
Speaker 4: Kroger, YEAH i see him back. There he's butchering all the.
Speaker 6: Time i'm so jealous that you know your.
Speaker 1: Butcher YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Do he's, Awesome. Johnny what you got for us? Today good to have you, on.
Speaker 1: Good to, see good to hear. You, NO i.
Speaker 21: WAS i found it interesting earlier you were talking about words that people always, misspell misspell or with spelling being. Whatever, yeah there's two in the meat.
Speaker 4: Department in the meat.
Speaker 3: Department, wait, an there's people misspell things in the meat.
Speaker 21: Department, yes it's kind of comical because it's d vain shrimp become divined shrimp from the hand Of.
Speaker 3: God alex, Spell alex spell deveined shrimp spelled deveined.
Speaker 1: D E E E I N E D is that? Right? Yeah E E E I N E. D that's not how every.
Speaker 4: Day, okay what's the other, One? Johnny and so when people ask.
Speaker 21: For a piece of loin loin like a piece of salmon loin, Orkin, yeah.
Speaker 1: It goes the.
Speaker 21: Lion it's just a. DISCONNECT i don't know what it. Is trying to keep the light and. BRIGHT i thought it was so.
Speaker 1: Funny it is.
Speaker 3: Funny AND i also learned SOMETHING i didn't know ANY i didn't know there were other. LOINS i only thought it was a pork.
Speaker 6: Loin i've never heard salmon luin.
Speaker 21: Before so salmon llin is the center cuts the tail. Or the collars have the tail of the, collar which is considered a less valuable pieces of the.
Speaker 1: Fish, YEAH i love.
Speaker 4: It delloyin is the pre serious. Restaurant that's what.
Speaker 21: You're gonna see when you.
Speaker 4: Go hide all of the. Restaurant so, Interesting, Johnny thank, you Brother.
Speaker 1: JANEY i love.
Speaker 4: Him johnny knows this. Stuff.
Speaker 1: Man he's always back. There, butchering that's so. Cool it's always back. There all, right.
Speaker 3: Guys that's it, Man thank. You great job everybody on open. PHONES i really really really appreciate each and every one of you getting through. Today IF i didn't get to, YOU i, apologize BUT i gotta make way because we Have metallica. Tickets we Have metallica tickets sold, Out metallica, Tickets Pantera Suicidal Tendencies june, Fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Mow The show coming up after This Houston's.
Speaker 17: Rock Houston's alternative And The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 3: Show ninety four or Five The, Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's, Show.
Speaker 4: Motallica. Tickets isn't that one of our?
Speaker 1: Shots it is on the.
Speaker 6: List we're going to, Say, Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're going to. Vote we're going to vote on shots next week for our ditch day.
Speaker 4: Shot but, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's, uh let's do.
Speaker 9: It la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 3: La time For mow The show For motalica tickets sold.
Speaker 1: Out What's Your?
Speaker 5: Question blood From What band was mixed with the red ink used to print this band's first comic.
Speaker 4: Book Oh, Boy good, One good.
Speaker 6: ONE i learned something this morning.
Speaker 3: Seven one three two one two five four. Five if you mow the, show prove, It.
Speaker 22: Hey alexa play ninety four point Five The buzz On iHeartRadio.
Speaker 14: Getting ninety Four the Bus station From, iHeartRadio Houston's rock and.
Speaker 9: Alser it is.
Speaker 3: Ninety four Five The Buzzan essence With paul McCoy Bring me To, life Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show, okay almost the.
Speaker 3: Weekend we're gonna turn you, loose but we've got to get to these, huge huge.
Speaker 1: Tickets, now time FOR i know this show on ninety four to.
Speaker 7: Five la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 19: La la la la la la la la La.
Speaker 1: Here we.
Speaker 4: Go, okay a big moment For wayne?
Speaker 1: Here? Hi, Wayne, hey, buddy how you do it?
Speaker 4: There not as good as.
Speaker 1: YOU i don't have to take. US i don't have to tickets Of. Metallica well either do? You but you got a shot at? Him, mo what's your? Question this Is? Wayne?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Wayne the Question blood From What band was mixed with red ink used to print this band's first comic, Book.
Speaker 1: The Band. Kids the year was nineteen seventy. Seven how do you know, That?
Speaker 4: ROD i woke up.
Speaker 3: On Valentine's day and it was sitting at my place at the, table my, mom my mother for. Me, wow it was a comic. Book Doctor doom is in.
Speaker 1: It it's.
Speaker 4: Kiss they're like.
Speaker 3: Superheroes but it said on the cover printed in real kiss.
Speaker 1: Blood so what did you do with that comic? BOOK i still have.
Speaker 3: It later later on in, LIFE i got it signed By paul And jean and they dated it like a bunch of. Assholes the comic books from nineteen seventy. Seven paul signs.
Speaker 1: It and then put ninety.
Speaker 3: Three just make sure THAT i didn't get it signed in the seventies back in the.
Speaker 1: Day but, YEAH i still have. It, Cool, wayne you just got to know the, show? Right what do you giveing?
Speaker 6: Them you Are metallica?
Speaker 1: Tickets?
Speaker 3: Okay oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: But it's sold out and you're gonna be There Energy, Stadium june.
Speaker 1: Fourteen, friend, dude love, It love it all? Right thank you For.
Speaker 4: Wayne have a great.
Speaker 1: WEEKEND i know you. Will thanks, guys thank you so. Much thank.
Speaker 4: YOU i looked it up On.
Speaker 1: eBay oh to sell the comic.
Speaker 3: Book i'm not selling, it but if he, did, YEAH i was just kind of. Curious mine's not in mint condition or anything like. That, okay, uh minimum two hundred. DOLLARS i saw one for a. THOUSAND i saw one for a thousand. Dollars but that's.
Speaker 1: It we gotta. GO i feel like we're playing the chowder game with. Chili, yeah, right shouted out loud. Game you played the shouted out loud game and?
Speaker 3: Lost oh, YEAH i could have used a little more cow.
Speaker 1: Bell you're gonna want that cow. BELL i gotta have more cow, Bell.
Speaker 3: BABE i got a fever and the only prescription more cow.
Speaker 17: Bell we gotta go.
Speaker 24: By h Fast.
Speaker 1: Jet see my new favorite might be is Fast. Jeff LIKE i still love Slow. Jeff you love All, Jeff Fast. JEFF fda do you like Fast? Jeff right, Now Slow, JEFF i love.
Speaker 3: You Fast jeff took Out Maddy, fresh who was a one pump. Chump Fast jeff's gonna be on with us On, monday fresh out of.
Speaker 4: Bed head to, head, guys we have fun.
Speaker 1: In the, morning really. Early we call it home.
Speaker 3: Room and at six twenty we played this little silly game and it's really really.
Speaker 1: FUN i have fun every morning with.
Speaker 3: It so Fast, Jeff, Monday good, Luck, Sean, Randy.
Speaker 1: Chris are that some of.
Speaker 5: Our all winners? Today they all win. Tickets they all win tickets. Today what a day, man we made it Rain.
Speaker 3: RANDY i Remember randy got the seven times For Texas City all, Right, Joe, Michelle, mikey And gilbert got free Beer friday From. Specs so those are all our big. Winners mikey p won some beer first time. Ever he turned twenty one in twenty sixteen, thousand in two.
Speaker 5: Thousand and six or, whatever it, was two thousand and, six and he's been trying since.
Speaker 1: Then two thousand and, six he turned twenty. One he's been trying. Since finally got. It all, right very? Good all next week sold Out metallica.
Speaker 3: Tickets that's. True we are doing, That, mo you're. Crazy, yeah we got.
Speaker 4: It we got another five pair of.
Speaker 3: Tickets every day we will give away sold Out metallica, tickets whether.
Speaker 17: You like it or.
Speaker 1: NOT i love. That big. Question that's a. Question who has six? Picks did them the weekend before by? Vest you're? OUT? Mo did them the weekend before?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: Okay chili didn't do, them but they Were chili's my first week.
Speaker 1: Here so Raw, rod it's, You, OKAY i got six? Packs can you handle?
Speaker 4: It how did you guys just say? That chili got out of?
Speaker 1: It didn't for? Him mauricio also did some of.
Speaker 3: That, okay all, Right i'll do six picks this weekend no, PROBLEM i have nothing going.
Speaker 1: On Sweet.
Speaker 3: Jeremy's up next NonStop. Nooner pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock. Hour say goodbye To may everybody.
Speaker 1: Have an awesome.
Speaker 4: Weekend we're back On.
Speaker 2: Monday hey, mm, well.
Speaker 4: Well wasn't that.
Speaker 10: Fun if you missed any of the show, Today all The Good stuff will be.
Speaker 12: Podcast check it out on the world Famous Ron Ryan show page at the buzz dot.
Speaker 14: Com