Speaker 1: You know my god shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh gosh, this love me when you get.
Speaker 1: Only nobody it was my garden. You don't know how to get close to me because when you don't why it was like keep it said, don't.
Speaker 2: The life of the body your on the you saw me on my funny, I say.
Speaker 1: For that is j Use. I didn't even know what to expect there. I was like, we got a deep cut, I got some new and then sorry you oh yes, because before everyone was so afraid no, no, you're good, you're good recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you love it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what to expect. That was amazing. That was actually the best gift anyone's got me. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yours here.
Speaker 1: Oh they board. They bought a whole billboard for me. And I'm over here like, but I appreciate it because the.
Speaker 3: Mix man, that's crazy. Yeah, not for sure, man, you know. And I was talking to Fuse about these intros by the way tweets on the cruise show.
Speaker 1: We had it so especial, thank you guys, so fun you know, And.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Fuse about, you know, doing these intros. He does them for for the artists that pull up and you know, it takes time. It's it's days in the making, and it's hours in the making as well. And you know, Fuse cares about the music and the presentation.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you like so do you like Crash and Burn? Do you have a you put Crash and Burn in there?
Speaker 3: That's a yea yeah, it's in there.
Speaker 1: We have the Blast one in there, and we got then we got All Night Long. That's a crazy one. That was like the first one that like kind of go all over the place with it.
Speaker 3: You know, I was all, there's a lot of ground to cover of the music, right, you've been putting in that work. Congratulations, Wings is out, Wings is out. Wings is out, man, and it sounds amazing. The sound is out. Yeah, you're flying right like you wanted to be free. This was like a freeing. It was project for you especially, you know. Okay, So Coachella was a vibe that was crazy. Congratulations, first Vietnamese American to do so, right, let's get it. Congratulations. That's crazy because you know that there's other Vietnamese children or kids or adolescents or young adults watching you and and creating a path for themselves. Because of the path you've created for yourself.
Speaker 1: You said it like you couldn't have said it any better. I mean, I think I'm very That was the first time that I was I actually told myself that I was proud of myself. And you know, when you're a child of immigrants, you don't say that a lot to yourself because the standards are always so high, and growing up, I was the first female in my family, and I felt a lot of pressure to always make my parents proud, and so my whole life I was really like never living for myself and never trying to make myself proud. But Coachella was that moment where I was like, damn, this is a super Bowl of like all music festivals. I'm here, I'm making history, and things might have not gone the way I had planned, but I'm so proud of myself for coming here, showing up, giving a show, like representing my community, and I think that that's really special.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah, after doing Coachella, you say it's like the super Bowl, right, and it is because it's one of the biggest stages in the world. After Coachella, was there something or someone nagging at you saying, all right, well, how do you top that.
Speaker 1: Literally, and I think that that. Honestly, I'm just being I'm like, haha, like I'm funny whatever, but like this is not that funny. But I definitely kind of went down a mental spiral of where because I always trusted my gut, like I never let anybody. That's why That's how I'm here is because I always felt like this is the best decision. And maybe in hindsight, looking back, I'm like, maybe I shouldn't have made that decision, but it got me to where I'm at because I trusted myself. After Coachella, it was like everybody wanting to work all of a sudden, or people wanting to like send me beats or all of a sudden wanting to write for me, and all these things, and people saying like, oh, you should dress like this, or you should collab with this person, you should do these things. When you have all those voices, you kind of stop trusting your gut, right And then there was a moment where I felt that pressure just take me down this wormhole where I was just like, I don't want to do anything, and so I would be in a studio and I was not created. I hated it. I hated it, and it took such a long time for me to finally find my drive again and my purpose, and like towards the middle of making the project was when I was like, oh shit, this is really fun again, you know, and yes again. But it was really scary because I think when you're at kind of top of your career, I think there's multiple top moments in your career, but you know, doing Coachalla was definitely like a top moment for me. When you're at that peak of your career and like all eyes are on you and you are on these articles and whatever, you feel a lot of pressure to to top it. And I think I let the I think the yeah, but I think I let the pressure kind of almost bedridden me a little bit, where I was like, I just can't make the music right now because it feels like work.
Speaker 3: A I was gonna say, it starts to feel like work and you're being told what to do, and you don't want to be told what to do exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm just I'm so grateful that I found my stride and I'm like the projects out, I feel like this weight has been lifted off of me, where I'm just like I know, the project's good and it's gonna have its moment, but it's for the fans. It's not for me anymore. Yeah. Yeah, she's a Scorpio.
Speaker 4: She doesn't like being totally to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's fine, Yeah, can I You can send me a list and I will think about doing it. But you know what, those Scorpios are very hard workers, like we're well, I mean.
Speaker 3: Wait, jack You're a scorpio. Yeah, yeah, Jackie has four jobs.
Speaker 1: That's exactly hustle. Like you know, you know, I used to work at the Kick and Crab. Then I used to also work on Sunset okay, and then I also used to work like a customer service for a spin company. So I was doing like I would be working multiple jobs, and then after I would be done with my like nine to five, I would create content or like make music or whatever it is. But like we've always been crazy and then grinding.
Speaker 3: At one point, you had to make a decision, right, it's either a life in healthcare or music. Yeah, and you were at that four the road, I guess, and you went with your gut with two grand in your pocket, and.
Speaker 1: You went for I think I just it was really scary, but I think I was at a point in my life where I was like, damn, can I die today and be happy with like the life that I have, Because like, I love helping people. I've always loved to help people, and I think that's why I went towards the healthcare like route, also to make my parents proud, but I've always loved that aspect of healthcare and the medical fields of just like like you see people come in and they have this concern and then all of a sudden, like they leave feeling you know, relief or at least they have like the help they need. Difference, Yeah, but I always felt like, could I do this for the rest of my life? And I was making music at the same time while I was working in the medical fields and I was literally shadowing a physician's assistant. I was doing everything that I needed to do to get into PA school. Then I missed my PA application date by a day. And at the same time I was also making music though, so I felt like I was kind of in two different worlds. And I knew my parents were gonna be so mad, Like I knew they were gonna be so mad, but I was like, maybe it's a sign and I didn't think back then it was a sign I really thought my life was over right or had to start over again, Like the whole application process just takes forever already. Yeah, and uh. And then when a room opened up in Los Angeles, I was like.
Speaker 3: Damn, should I just do it like a room?
Speaker 1: Like a room, Yeah, like a room had opened up at an engineer's house in La No. I mean, honestly, I lived my first house that I lived here in La It was like there was like twelve people there and it was like all guys. I'd wake up, people would be shooting a music video in the middle of the kitchen, like right away. I wouldn't call it a content house.
Speaker 3: House. What it wasn't a trap house?
Speaker 1: Was it is there something can be tweet? It was definitely Mexican.
Speaker 3: I think in between.
Speaker 1: It was it was a refugee home for people with dreams. No, but I that was that was a hard time in my life, but it was fun at the same time because I had just moved here and it was honestly the best decision I could have ever made for myself is to quit what I thought I would be doing for the rest of my life and really just like fully go in on the one thing I've always been passionate about, which has been singing, like ever since I was a child. And but the crazy thing is is that I would never and this is where I'm like, if I can do this, ship, anybody can do this. I didn't grow up taking vocal classes, piano classes, arts, anything like that. I watched all that like I would be in my room. I would like I would visual myself and maybe that's the manifestation part of it, is like I never let that dream die. So when I graduated from college, I moved back home to the Bay and I started going with Charlie to this, to the studio sessions or his studio sessions, and then I made my first song with him, and I remember like, ooh, this is where I want to be. So that was kind of what started it all. But I just knew that if I just really applied myself fully and gave it one hundred and twenty percent, I knew it could do something. And I can't even but back then, I would have never thought I would do Coachella, Like right, you know, you never dream about those things, but you.
Speaker 3: Well, they seem so far away. They seemed so far away, Sally, especially being you know, being a young person.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like a minority in this There's not a lot of people who look like me. Nor did I grow up see people who looked like me make R and B pop music.
Speaker 3: Child of immigrants like you, just everything seemed so far away. Yeah, right. Is it true that you you were going to tell your mom that you know, you were building up the courage to tell you mom, you're gonna do music instead of health care. And the first thing she said was you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she thought I was pregnant. And I was like, wow, this feels like this doesn't feel as bad anymore that I'm gonna tell you I'm gonna move to La.
Speaker 3: But she made it easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my dad was definitely worried, like he, oh my god. Like he came and visited me in La. We're having dinner. He's quiet. I'm like, I know a lecture is about to come on.
Speaker 3: You know that that immigrant silence, silence that it's just a slow build up tools good talking to. It's gonna take an hour and he's not gonna stop. No, there's there's no comma, there's no period it's just straight.
Speaker 1: And I was I was doing my thing, like you know, we'd get pretty good streams and all that, and like I was financially stable enough where music was kind of you know, paying some of the rent. But like my parents did not care. It wasn't until I got on the Bay Area like hometown news this, like they were like, she's famous. They started to be different. They believed you exactly. So that was like something that was tangible for them. And I think that that was when shit shit changed. I don't know. My parents really started treating me like the golden child.
Speaker 4: And I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: My parents are funny. We're always like who's your favorite, and they're always like everybody's my favorite.
Speaker 3: But I know I'm there, you know, yeah exactly, but I never used to be. I know I am now now we have to work for it.
Speaker 1: Like my sister and my brother, my older oldest brother, they just had a kid, like I know, they did that so that like they can get in front of me.
Speaker 3: But like you're like, we brought the grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah no, but I'm like no, but I'm a singer.
Speaker 3: I'm an entertainer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that puts me at the front of the line exactly with your parents.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, my parents, I think I'm the favorite because I'm on the radio and I like went for my I followed my dream and I followed through.
Speaker 1: It's just because you're on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't the favorite, right, I was forgotten about it. I had to work my way up. My brother, who was shot, was the favorite because he got shot. He's alive to tell the story, but he was always the favorite because he got shot. He got de he got and it worked a bit. And that's where I'm taking.
Speaker 1: My parents on that Disney cruise because crazy, like I'm over here, like, don't don't give a fuck what your parents say, and follow your dreams.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, we all I give a fuck about is what my parents think, right, I don't care how they get it's crazy.
Speaker 3: We just want to make them proud. Yeah, that's it. At the end of the day, we want to make them proud. We want them to look at us like they didn't waste their.
Speaker 1: Time and they didn't immigrate here for no reason.
Speaker 3: We don't want them to regret whatever it took to get here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for them, they're just like, what can I brag about?
Speaker 3: You know? How can I brag about you? Something about that's a fact for real? So the title track wings you You you finished the album with it right you close out the album? Is that a song that you've always wanted to write?
Speaker 1: I think I'm a very vulnerable girly Like, yeah, I've gotten a couple of fights in my life. I definitely am tough, but I don't find anymore. But but I will hold hold it down. Where's my mind?
Speaker 3: At no?
Speaker 1: No, no, So I I am a very vulnerable person. Like I can make bops, but I love making that introspective type music that tells a story about like I kind of just peeling back the layers a little bit. I still feel like people don't fully know who tweet is, but it's something that I'm It's like a it's like a slow play for me. Like I I am a scorpio and I feel like scorpios are very mysterious in nature, and like I can make friends, I can be friends with everybody, but like I don't let a lot of people into who I really am. Maybe it's a maybe it's a trauma thing. Who knows. Maybe it's not even a zodiac.
Speaker 3: Thing whatever, but I think that's wrong with us. It's because of trauma, trust me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah it is, I think so. Yeah. Yeah, So I think like slowly with every project, I like to like peel back the layers a little bit and kind of just let people know. Like I'm over here talking about like sex and love and all these things, right, but like I'm still I'm still a cry baby at heart, Like I still feel a lot, a lot too much. Sometimes I don't want to trauma dump on here, but.
Speaker 3: You know it, Yeah, yeah, I think it was captured in wings, right. I think that vulnerability.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: That that maybe that little girl that's still.
Speaker 1: In there, there's always that inner child, you know, that like that wants to just kind of have the life that that.
Speaker 3: Wants to win. Yeah, yeah, it wants to be taken.
Speaker 1: I used to hide a lot, you know, as a as a little girl, I was so shy. I hated singing in front of people. I would always just sing in my room. And that's why it's crazy that I'm here today and like I'm so much more confident than I was when I was eight years old. You know. Of course but I think I always do it for her because I wish I had the confidence I had now as a little girl. But that also comes from like the environment you grow up in.
Speaker 3: Is this why? And I've seen you know this has been done many times, you know, throughout music history, But is that why you make it a point to bring people on stage and sing with you. Absolutely, to me, it feels as if you don't. I don't know if it's survivor's guilt, I don't know what it is. But you want to share that moment. You don't want to be greedy, you don't want you want, you want to, but I'm a sharer. Yeah, you want to share that moment and when you look into that audience, no one else matters at that moment, yeah than the people watching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I had that moment in Vancouver with a little girl named Jocelyn, and it was crazy. It was like near the end of my set, but for whatever reason, I just kept seeing this little girl in the state or in the crowd singing. And then I look into my manager. I was like, do I have some times? She's like no, but fuck it whatever, So I was like, okay, cool, Like I just had this impulsive idea and I go down there and I'm telling the band like, let's strip this down and not even knowing if she would really know the lyrics, I just saw this little girl and I was just like no, it was like something calling, we have to do something. Yeah, So then I start singing and then I hand the mic to her and she knows the lyrics word for word. But on top of that, she's perfect pitch, sounds like an angel. It was just and the video ended up being like my most viral video, and it really took girls like me don't cry like to the next level. But I think I don't look for those viral moments. But I definitely every time I do something, I want to leave it feeling fulfilled, Like I don't want to just do a show from start to finish and not have any type of connection with the fans. Like I need to leave feeling like I gave you, guys, a but you also gave me a lot to leave with and feel just you know, when you have empty conversations with people, sure, and then you feel you leave that feeling tired, You're drained.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there was nothing, There was nothing a coya.
Speaker 1: So That's why it's like with shows, I always want to like do the show and actually leave feeling like damn, that really just recharged me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like going to someone's house and you bring a bottle of wine or some fruit or some cookies. You don't exactly you don't want them to leave empty hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want the entire experience for everybody to be so good. And I think that's also maybe again I fear that like my I don't know, I just have this imposter synstrome sometimes where I'm like, if it all ends, like I want to at least them to know, like them to have had a good show, you know, yeah, because you never know where you're tired, Like I just I just want to live everything to the fullest.
Speaker 3: So how long have you and Jackie known each other? What is this?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 3: Ten years now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Five five?
Speaker 1: Five years? About to be five years? Yeah, yeah, but she's probably my most Like she's like one of those friends that I don't talk to her all the time and we just pick up where we left as the easiest friendships. And where I'm at right now is like I just.
Speaker 3: That's how I am with everyone.
Speaker 1: I easy, you know, Yeah, because like we're good.
Speaker 3: We don't as good. Yeah, it is good. And when I see you, I see you and it's love. Yeah, that's the best kind of friendships.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's always been just a very like loving and open person. And I think you were one of the like first people to accept me, like other than cook, other than other than cook, like accept me into the friend groups with very open arms.
Speaker 5: I'm always I'm always going to be And she's always waving the sweet flag, like we've got to get her in here.
Speaker 3: She's doing it. Like, no, I've seen people like have such a hard time with your name. It's insane. I'm like, her name is not tree, it's not thigh, it's not Dowey.
Speaker 1: What else do I get?
Speaker 3: Martinez Sey, Oh my.
Speaker 1: Cheweet Gomez was like, and I remember when I was a kid, I would be like, oh my god, our names are so similar, like he has a sea, reminds us a tee. But then that probably added to the chewy chewee chewy like people probably didn't know how to pronounce my name even more, you know, not because of you. Oh my god, if you're listening, I don't think you are, but if you are, I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying my name is very hard end Okay, But if you're really Vietnamese, it's tweet tweet tweet.
Speaker 3: You're away from being Mexican.
Speaker 1: Sweet chewey. What does your grandpa called me? She tweety bird tweety That explains the tweety Birdji.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. There it is on the Gram.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: H The only feature is Blast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did want another feature on Date. I think I want a girl wrapper on it of some sorts. I had somebody in mind. I don't know if it's gonna happen, but I've been manifesting it and a.
Speaker 3: Newer artists are an established artists.
Speaker 1: An established artists. Yeah, but I definitely I was not shy like sliding in the dms. That's how I got the Blast feature. We actually met when we were doing Coachella together. Our trailers were right next to each other, and so we got introduced. And he's super cool, and I remember I made the songs in the studio. I was like, the only person that would sound good on this is Blast. That's all I want. That that is gonna happen, right, Yeah, And then I got out of the studio and I was like, but I'm afraid to ask you know what he says no. Then I was like, no, you just have to slide in the dms and just do it if he says if he says no, or he just doesn't respond, it is what it is. But then he heard it, he was like, oh, yeah, this is hard or whatever, and then he killed it like he sounds so good on it, and I just loved. Yes, it's a good match. It's a really good match, and I'm just I'm just happy it happened the way that I you know, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: The artwork. You're sitting on a mattress and there's there's like down pillow feathers everywhere. Yeah, yeah, so what's that about.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So what happened was is that we rented out this trap house set. Again.
Speaker 4: It also goes by going back to the.
Speaker 1: And the director Edgar. He was like, Hey, there's this really cool mattress. I was like, okay, okay, this mattressy dead. So the mattress had like blood on it everything. I was like, oh yeah, well maybe, but I was like I was like, hey, we got to photoshop that out. But also I'm not sitting on that bed, so that's why I'm off the bed. But everyone always says, like, hey, is the bed thing like a thing? Because I have it in a lot of my like art cover arts. It just finds its way. Maybe it wants a story. I don't know, but like there's really no story behind that aside from the fact that it looked cool. So that's that's what it was. That's what it was. But if you want a creative answer, I think that it really added to like the inner child in me of being at home when I was a kid and singing in my bedroom top. All right, that makes sense too, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's it's it's it's a sign of like maybe at one point you're gonna have to start a mattress company or something.
Speaker 1: Or it's a sign that I need a new one because mine is dinting and mine has a dive it. You know, I think I need a new bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bad for your back. Yeah, I never realized how important sleep was.
Speaker 5: Sleep is, so you're in sleep in general, good mattress is extremely important, especially as you get older.
Speaker 3: Fucking expensive, though, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I know, you know, when I first when I first moved out here. When I got my first bed, it was like twelve hundred dollars and I did like a payment plan on it la a wave plan, not even away, just like a payment plan on a mattress that's paid off now. But but now I need like I need a new bed now, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plenty of mattresses out here in LA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send me some lex rex links Rex that's what I met, Link's rex.
Speaker 3: Whatever right right, yo, Cloud eleven clud eleven. So that that's was that an easy process it was to write that song.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was the first time I worked with the producers. I usually have really good luck first sessions. I don't know what it is. It's either everybody brings their A game. I bring my A game. But it is so you guys don't understand when you guys are working or when any an artist is working with new producers or people that you don't work with all the time for the first time. It is the scariest thing ever, because then you know they you're put into these rooms because they either like your work you like their work, but you don't know how it's gonna be synergy wise when you're creating something from scratch and then also I place a lot of pressure on myself, like I want to overperform because I want them to leave, Like damn, that was tweets so sick, like she rightes so good. Yeah yeah, And again that comes from the immigrant mindset of like trying to be the best.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta be the best. You gotta do a good job.
Speaker 1: You want them to remember you, you want them to come back exactly, so I just remember. I don't know why, but like first sessions, I feel like I'm on my I'm on my A game, so go. I'm very good with like melody riffs, like I'll go in there blackout and just do like these crazy melodies. And it's people always like, well that's it. You know. I just have a knack for finding really good, sticky melodies and it just comes just it's an intuitional intuitional into I don't know, intuition thing whatever, intuitive thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That yeah, yeah, it's an intuitive thing, thank you so much. But it was so fun. That was the first song on the project that really made the project, and I wanted to save it for when the project actually released, but we didn't have anything to like release you know, leading up to it, and I was like, it has to be Cloud eleven. And also we we played it at Coachella for the first time, but it wasn't out yet. It was just like, here's a little tea, what's to come? And it was so much fun. I just remember the reaction of the crowd. We were throwing like the beach balls, there were bubbles and everybody was having a good time. And that's when I knew. I was like, Okay, yeah, this is this is a good one.
Speaker 4: This is my.
Speaker 3: Commercial bop, you know, and the people help you or the people helped you understand that, right because of that feeling that you got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes the answers are in the live crowd, man, for real, the answers are in.
Speaker 3: The strip club either one, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: You know there's certain songs that are like played in like there's certain like hip hop songs that are played in the strip club. And if it pops in the strip club, it's was role play a song that you walked in with already.
Speaker 1: No, I made it from scratch.
Speaker 3: You made it from scratch.
Speaker 1: That was fun for me. Roleplay was really fun because roplay is one of my favorites. I love roleplay. It is one of those that, like for some people, it might not hit you right away. Cook, it takes. It takes a lot of songs. Yeah he doesn't know good music. It's fine, but that song is so fun. I played with my voice a lot and it's just like with it, I was having fun. And you know, public speaking for me is really hard, not as of late, but like it used to be. And using your voice in that way on a track was probably the most difficult thing I had to do on the project. Sure, sure, like talking, I had to do that over and over. And then there's guys out there, right, like I always work with guys, of course, like I need some girls in the energies, but like you know, the guys are outside the booth. I'm in there trying to like sound all sexy and it's so nerve wracking talking and having that voice. But I'm so happy the song came out and just like I want to be able to show people different sides of me.
Speaker 3: Who was hair down about.
Speaker 1: Myself actually really yeah.
Speaker 5: It was the.
Speaker 1: First song we released on the project, and I wanted that to be the first release because I was already really stressed out, and the song I was basically writing about, like let your hair down, let loose, like stop caring about whatever it is. But you know it could be for a guy to really like I feel like my lyrics, you can you can apply it to whatever situation. But it was really a song I wrote for myself to just like, let your hair down.
Speaker 3: Life is not that serious yeo moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can let your hair out even if you don't have hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, hey, what do I do?
Speaker 1: Lay your hand down? It's a figure.
Speaker 3: It's down. I do want to coming back, No, probably not the strip club topic. Pretty more boy, and I want to and I do want to introduce DJ Cook beats out who used to work here everyone.
Speaker 1: Two three. If you could pick one song out of Tweetze catalog.
Speaker 3: To be played at a strip club, what do you think would be the most fitting song for a strip club. For a strip club, I think it might be all night long. You got to that slow jam, you know, you know, coming up on stage.
Speaker 1: And actually I've actually had videos of girls pull dancing that song already.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying, So if it's a hit the strip club, it's a hit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start testing all my music and the CE market. Yeah, get some wisp. I'm here for the music. I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Record.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, heady, you don't need to give me a dance, but slip that in there and.
Speaker 3: For one dance on this one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Dan.
Speaker 3: Yo Is, does touring kick your ass? Is that tough?
Speaker 1: Dude? It's so hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard, it is.
Speaker 1: I'm like starting my stamina back up because I know it's gonna get crazy. But it's fun.
Speaker 3: Like, no, it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun. But I again, he well, like I I'm the type of artists when I do a meet and greet you have to you have to pull me away from the fans because it's hard for me to They're spending all this money to come meet me. I'm not gonna get hi right Like, that's not who I am. And maybe I can meet myself in the middle a little bit, but I give a lot. And then then you have to do the show. Right then you have to commute whatever it is, and the travel alone will kick your ass out.
Speaker 3: Of a suitcase. No you are, yeah, you are eating. You gotta do it it was available.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's so bad. Like when I was on tole Lma, I gained like twenty pounds. I came home and I had like all this acne and I was just like it was fun, like but I, you know, stressed out, so stressed out. We started the first week of tour and she had forty shows, right, I was on the whole entire tour. It was. It was a long tour. I we were like, okay, we're working out for you know, every time every day that we're here. First week, we're really good. After that it was Jack at the Box and beer.
Speaker 3: That was it. Like that was it Jack and a beer. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: It was really bad.
Speaker 3: So I love Box though, Dragon Box so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but every day, I know, I know, I know every day it was. It was a lot, but again it's you know, not a lot of people get to experience that. So I try to be grateful and trying to make my situation as comfortable as possible.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we we've done a lot of tours. We have thugged a lot of tours, yeah, yeah, or thugged it for a.
Speaker 3: Lot of Yeah, for sure. God, independent artists, man, that's got to be studied.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, man, do I just get signed? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Nah, right at this point, is that even something you want?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it more than I.
Speaker 3: Use a lot of partnership instead of getting Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, I think because.
Speaker 3: You're walking in with a lot of music, totally a lot of accomplishment.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've self funded everything myself. So that's the part where I'm kind of like, it's a lot of money. It's a lot of money for somebody, but I'm grateful. I'm grateful that I get to use my own money to pay for those things, because if it works, you get that tenfold back. Right. But sometimes it would be nice to have like a bigger team to like help with things, because you know, but we'll see, we'll see where that.
Speaker 3: We're praying for you. Yeah, let's get it. Wings is out on all these platforms, man, let's get it. Sweet, Thank you very much, thank you so much. Let's get it. I hope so show real ninety two three, Let's get it. Yeah,