Speaker 1: Private talk. We have the pleasure of having Ben Richardi on the couch. Hey, Hello, Hello, welcome, how are we I am great, It's nice to meet you. Nice private talk couch. I feel like we've apparently we've been talking before saying we can always so many mutual friends.
Speaker 2: It's like two degrees, you know, it's a couple of degrees.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like we know each other, but we're gonna get to know each other a little bit more on private talk. I love that so know and my listeners out there and I get to know a you little bit more.
Speaker 2: Let's it go.
Speaker 1: So, tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you have going on? I know you're a brand and social media specialist. What kind of things do you have cooking up with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I live kind of like multiple lives. So I own a full service digital and social agency working on the corporate side of stuff. So we work with the Didas Sprinkled c four Uh. I have a staff of about twenty five. So that's kind of the agency side.
Speaker 1: Is that like your baby, like the main one, and then you're gonna like seg.
Speaker 2: My off or that's what that's current, that's what you know, brings in the majority kind of the dollars for the business side. Then I have my following on social media, which has that whole world. And then I this year I got super into crypto and NFTs, but I don't really post about it just because it's kind of still new to the world. So it's like trying to but like I've dove into that. So I kind of work three jobs, don't really have a manager, so I've just been doing it all myself. So it's it's been an interesting ride, but it's been a blast.
Speaker 1: So as you say you're doing it all yourself, is like and you going and kind of stepping into these new endeavors, like how did you know? Did you just get interested in it and that you de developed into a company and something you became into, or is just kind of like you knew, how did someone calling?
Speaker 2: I'll bring it back. So I was a music manager for like fifteen years managing music artists. I also was an artist's way back way back when, and when I stopped managing, I kind of knew I never wanted to manage artists again. They're a little crazy. As of my.
Speaker 1: Probably experiences that you've had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was pretty brutal. Some amazing people that I worked with, but it was it's a tough, cutthroat industry. And so I started this agency with fifteen hundred dollars to my name. Uh, and I was like, man, I just know I don't want to work for people like that ever again. So I started. I was in a ten by ten room in my brother's office of popular demand, no air conditioning, no heat, super depressed, being like, yo, let me just figure this out. But I love to market. Marketing and branding has always been my passion. And I started hired one person than two then before I knew it. About six months in, there was like eight people sitting in this ten by ten room, no air conditioning, no heat, and I looked around. I'm like, it's getting we're all getting sweaty in here. Yeah, let me let me upgrade you an.
Speaker 1: Office, uncomfortable and be really great at what you do exactly.
Speaker 2: So so from there it grew and it's just been growing and growing and growing. But what's wild is, you know, we grew really big. Had had Adidas as our main client, we had a bunch of others, and we were cranking going into the pandemic. Pandemic hits, my whole world changes. Right that day, all my clients were like, yeah, we're gonna like pause on everything. And so then I'm like staring into the wall again.
Speaker 1: Going there make you feel is it?
Speaker 2: Like uh?
Speaker 1: Because you just have such an entrepreneur mindset where you're like, oh I got this, or you're like fuck the world, then like what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: So I have you know, I think everybody in life has their like spidy like they're they're like superpower, right, and I have a couple of superpowers. I think one of my superpowers is I could just get beaten to a pulp and like I'm like, literally, they're just beaten up, and I'm like, I'll figure it out. And so I've always kind of had that mentality of like, yo, I'm gonna get destroyed, but I'm gonna wake back up and I'm just gonna figure it out right back up. Yeah, And so when this happened, I literally flipped into that mode and I'm like all good, no ego about it, let's go. Had to make some changes, had to downsize. I had my baby was my office. I had this eleven thousand square foot office had a basketball court in it, movie theater in it. I used to you know, it's my area to flex. People would come in and be like your man cave. It was kind of like my business man cave, right, And everybody would come in and be like, Yo, this place is so dope. And I had to give it up. And I had to like call my landlord with my taible between my legs and be like, bro, I can't pay you twenty five thousand dollars a month right now, Like that is not happening. Luckily, he had some like YouTuber squad that was like begging for my office for years, and they took it mid lockdown, mid pandemic. I got out of it scot free, so that was like dope. I was like, oh good. And then like little things would happen and I was taking jobs for like a couple grand that normally I was getting paid like fifty to one hundred grand prior to pandemic, just going like yo, if I can pay a few of my people, keep everybody active. Then I got that PPP loan that helped me a little bit. But then I just started battling, and second half of last year started like really perking up, and then the end of last year we got lucky, had a couple of our big clients come back on in twenty twenty. This year has been our biggest year to date in the last ten years, and it's been unreal. It's been a blast and it's been a whirlwind. But but you're asking about like the crypto and NFTs and like that world. I'm just a huge risk taker, Like I'm a dude that like when I get excited about something, I'm going head first. And with crypto, I was like, yo, it.
Speaker 1: Developed into like a hobby. It was like it was a hobby, which it was like a financially it's great. I'm sure it was just getting into those things early on, because that's the thing, like you said, you don't really talk about it too much people when you have those conversations you know, myself included, and you don't really know. It's kind of foreign and then you almost think it's make believe. And then when you realize that it's actually real and has a meaning to it and there's some kind of substance or a total cu blockchain, you know what I mean, that it's like, oh okay, it comes a little bit more. But it's you know, it's it's the reality that we're living in. You see, you know, every other day there's a new headline of like, oh, you know, it was the Staples.
Speaker 2: Center seven hundred million less.
Speaker 1: For sure, you know, it's it's crazy. But it's also again one of those things I feel people are just now kind of in the brink of people understanding and this like a scraping of it even because they're seeing these big numbers and want to be attached to it, but just don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think mainstream the next five years, it's going to it's going to really be a much more mainstream topic. But but for me, like I had always dabbled in it, I learned a lot about it over the last four or five six years. I had so many of my my poker friends and all those guys that were always like, why aren't you doing this? But my worry was like I had this business that was that was not even incredibly stable. It was like tough, so cash wise, it was like, oh, I can't just start like.
Speaker 1: Throw it into something that you don't really know exactly.
Speaker 2: So I was always learning and in the beginning of this year, I was like, yo, I want in and then. But but with me, it's kind of this is how I lived life. It's like I don't like dip a toe in. I'm like, you're going, I'm diving into the cold end, and I'm gonna get crushed. And I got crushed. So my first like two months into crypto, people are giving me really bad advice, and I was investing in these shit coins, which are you.
Speaker 1: Just basing it off of, like you know, word of mouth and not doing your own like research, because that's also sometimes it was a make.
Speaker 2: Sure of both problem. It was a mixture of both, but like I didn't understand things enough deep enough to know like, oh, if they don't have a large enough liquidity pool, wheneverbody tries to take their money out, there's no money to take out. So a lot of these like you know, I'm not even talking bitcoin etherory in any of that stuff. I'm talking like what are known as shit coins, and so like I got into some and you see your number go way up and then drop and it's chaos. And I had some rough goes of it, people screwing me, getting screwed, all good, some rug pulls things like things like that, But.
Speaker 1: I learned, but it didn't discourage you because.
Speaker 2: I studied and studied and spent night after night after night learning talking to people that knew a lot, and then I just got deep. And then I started marketing different cryptos and that went really well. And then have have always been watching the NFT space over the last year and more and more and more because I've always been on the design side of stuff and really learning it, and it's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. I feel like NFT things, you know, I've definitely dabbled myself and doing whole marketplace stuff and it's it's just creatively like a genius thing. And it's one of those things that feels like it's almost when you want to say, like it's kind of almost like like why did it take so long? But not in a sense of like this whole like unexplainable, like universe type of thing, but in a sense of like the art behind it, like what really like manifested, like what these people are creatively can do, and it's being showcased, I think in a really cool way, and I feel like it's kind of cool to like see what is all unveiling to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think one thing that people lose sight of is NFTs are are I think it gets lost on the why of why using NFTs and it's the validator, and I think blockchains validates things. Right, So if you buy a baseball card that's worth a certain amount of money, but it ends up being a fake, you have no real way to know if it's real or authentic unless if it's been authenticated. And NFTs are being authenticated by the blockchain. And the more that those types of things happen and over time, then this is going to be something that's in our whole life. Kind of similar a guy explaining this to me. It's similar to how Bluetooth. When we were first coming up with Bluetooth, people were like, wait, you're gonna like connect things with your phone and everybody was like that's gonna be a fad, And it's like, can you imagine today if there was no Bluetooth, you'd be like what, No.
Speaker 1: Like, we have so many ease.
Speaker 2: For everything, but you don't even think about it, right, And NFTs, over time will really become that you're going to Coachella, your ticket's going to be an NFT, like that's gonna happen things at you know, when you go to these shows, or when you go to events, or when you you do almost anything, they're going to turn into NFTs just because it's going to be validated through the blockchain.
Speaker 1: So for sure, what would you say is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man? That that's that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Is that you're one of those people you don't tip one toe, you put all ton in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one. But but I think you know, I do a lot of sell. I'm in sales a lot, but I'm also just in like business development and working with clients. And you know, the biggest thing to learn is to kind of drop your ego and know that whatever you're working on is about the other person. And I think it's even in friendships, right, it's even in anything in life. The more that you stop thinking only about yourself, the more you think about others, both in business and in personal so much more is going to come back. Right. So, Like when I deal with clients, I try to really go like what's their goal? How do I get there? And how do I get there even further than they were even thinking and then this is the hardest part for everybody, letting them take all the credit for it, even though maybe you were the mastermind behind it. It's like let them puff out their chest because it only helps you in the long term.
Speaker 1: For sure, you go as a big, you know, big killer of a lot of things. And I thought, like, that's why people maybe don't even get to that stuff is because they can't take a shared accountability. It has to be a singular type of thing. So like, I agree with you there. If people came with the warning label, what would yours.
Speaker 2: Be, I'm a lot, I'm a lot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Your T shirt's gonna say I'm a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot, you know, the warning label, Like just just be prepared for me to also tell the truth and be honest in way. We like the truth here exactly. So like yo, and that's why you know, I'm not gonna lie. I was a little nervous about coming on this podcast. I mean it's a little bit the truth.
Speaker 1: We want the truth, the.
Speaker 2: Truth exactly, so you know, with everything, it's just like, what was okay?
Speaker 1: So why were you intimidated to come on the podcast?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it was intimidated, hesitant, mean, alexis you are you are a badass. You know a lot of a lot of people know you for for a very long period of time, you know.
Speaker 1: But is that because that's such an alpha that you were intimidated to have a conversation with an alpha? Or adult movies at one time and you like probably like maybe watched one and you can't look me in the.
Speaker 2: Eye or absolutely look you in the eye. And absolutely, I'll go I'll go on record absolutely, come on, no, No, I actually love alpha females. I am one that enjoys both dating, business anything working with alpha females. I'd actually prefer it over anything else because a strong woman does so much damage. Like they are badasses. Yeah, honestly, I do, like like so many of you know, the number two person and I'll even say, she's probably the number one person above me in my company as a woman, and without her, you wouldn't want me on this podcast because I would definitely not be successful. I'd be you know, I don't know where I would be. So, uh, that part I was I was excited about the other part you were saying, is you know a little bit you know off my normal beaten path to that the world knows.
Speaker 1: Are we speaking of? Truth to Texas? Is that the part of the company.
Speaker 2: You know where I'm going, you know where I'm going.
Speaker 1: But hey, you know, like I said, you know this is not all about the TV like the nitty grittia of things, but we want to get to know you a little bit more. I know what you feel comfortable letting us know. So it's all up to you. But we you know, respect, honesty, and you know anything you want to ask me a fair game.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's rock. Let's right, And first off, like I'm all for you know we were talking about of only fans proud of this. I've helped a ton of my friends with their ofs. I love where the new age of adult you know, business is going. And I'm not I know we're like jumping around a little bit. But like for me looking at it as like a marketer and a business person, I think it's awesome to watch women women and men but like adult stars and kind of amateur women and men going like yo, like Vivid doesn't need to take all the money, Like I can go rock this on my own and be my own creator. And I think that that's rad So for.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think it's a cool, you know concept of the finally to the point where it's finally the people who are doing the talent are actually benefitting off of the monetary value where people were not as much like using your manipulating you to get other things that weren't yours. And so with this, I feel like the platforms. There's other ones as well, but it just gives you a way to be your creative how you want to. And also it's a simpler way because before theoretically people who had their own sites as the same type of thing, but to get to that step, a lot of people didn't know those things. So this is more of a plug and play type of thing, which makes it easier.
Speaker 2: For and I actually think this is where a lot of industries are going to go. I think the music industry is going to go there more and more. I think a lot of a lot of creators in general are going to go there because you know, the white guy sitting there, that the old white guy was taking home way too much of the money, and I think it's exciting to watch.
Speaker 1: I think there is more than just one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, lots of hands, yeah, lots of hands taking money.
Speaker 1: But here, what would you say is your social media weakness that you just can't live with? How you just maybe fall down a rabbit hole of YouTube videos, Twitter, Instagram?
Speaker 2: See for me this question, I'm gonna have to flip it. And it's actually more difficult for me because, like tell us, social media is just I have a massive love hate relationship with it because first off, it's a lot of my day to day business work, and then it's also such a huge part of our world now. So like, for example, you know this, this brings us to like a situation like this, right, who I am on social media only shows one side of me, and there's a whole other side that like the social media world doesn't see.
Speaker 1: Because that's why we do podcasts like this to talk with Alexis Texas, and we give your fans and your listeners what they want.
Speaker 2: Damn it. That's why I'm here.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I feel like I think a lot of people do hide behind social media as far as like you know, the cloud of this on whatever. But even with my social media, it doesn't portray who I am. But talking to people, you know what I mean, it's like getting to know each other more and getting to see a different side of you with like just genuine conversation for sure, and zone stop hiding the truth from your fans, damn it.
Speaker 2: So you know, but with my socials too, it's like, I think one of the more difficult things is it's hard for me to find time to film content of myself that I really love because I'm so busy doing it for others that then my content becomes almost throwaway content that I enjoy. The message, But when's the last time you posted? I posted my assistance here? I posted yesterday, right, somebody posted I posted yesterday. Somebody posted, no, we did it together, damn it. I actually posted that one. He helped me though. But uh, but you know, I would go like a week not post anything anywhere, and it's just it's frustrating to me because I would love and I think one of my goals for twenty twenty two is to really kind of take the power back a little bit of what I want the world to know about me, because there's so much more than me just being quote unquote motivational guy, which is hard because it's tough to get on there.
Speaker 1: But it's about vulnerability and it's not easy for anybody and even myself included with you know the podcast with me. This is the first time people got to hear my voice and my like what I really was saying and not filtered what they assumed, what whatever, because I didn't. I don't give a lot out. But I also felt like it I needed a time to see another side because it's only one image, and I feel like vulnerability is really important, especially like the older that we grow is because like you said before, it needs everybody needs to grow and help each other.
Speaker 2: Let's go, then, let's go.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: So stop being scared. I know, right, stop being scared. Do you have a moment that you would wish that you could relive and maybe get a do over?
Speaker 2: Man a little bit. I mean, Jesus, there's a few times, Oh man, I was gonna says a few times in Vegas. No, but but uh, you know, career wise, if you're going like the business route, there was definitely times in my last career where I would have like, I would have gone like and stood up for myself a little bit more. Whereas I didn't have the confidence back then. Maybe people thought I did, but I would have like gone back and been like no, like, let's do this this way. Had I had a music artist I worked with, and there was just a lot of manipulation from everyone involved, and I got manipulated a lot, and I just wish I could have gone back, because like this dude should have been a superstar, should have been a household name today, and there was a lot of manipulation that made it not happen.
Speaker 1: And stand up for whatever you believed and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And so I've learned as I've gotten older to do a lot more of that and like now I do it now. It gets me in trouble sometimes because, like you know, sometimes you got to tell people what they want to hear. And that's hard for me. Like even when when when I think there's a better route to stand up there and go like hmm, I think this would do a little bit better, it's tough because people don't always want to hear that. People want to hear what they kind of want to hear. Some tough.
Speaker 1: So do you have any go to strategies that you'd get to like achieved those goals like to that'll help you get to there?
Speaker 2: Well, explain this to me more talking like a go.
Speaker 1: To strategy of like maybe mantras that you do or things that you clear your mind. You like, you know, extra sase daily. Do you have like kind of daily rituals.
Speaker 2: That you do. Well, there's a couple a couple of things where you're going there. I'm a trainer now five times a week. This is all new for me since my birthday. My birthday was in September and yeah, so I've been going really hard and.
Speaker 1: Like what's changed? Like what made you do that?
Speaker 2: Because what kind of I wanted to I wanted to make, you know, I think we all have our level of excuses on what's that?
Speaker 1: How old did you turn?
Speaker 2: The people don't know that?
Speaker 1: I want to know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's hit the thing you may want to try. Why do people not know getting the truth?
Speaker 1: But why do people give you You're not it? Like that's usually I've never heard a man not give their age.
Speaker 2: Damn it. Next question, I was told that I don't have to answer everything. No, I don't know. I'm forty one.
Speaker 1: So what made you switch at that point? You know? So it's like now, I mean, you know, are you always kind of working out here and there exactly?
Speaker 2: Like fitness has always been one of those things where like I go in, I go out, I go in, I go out.
Speaker 1: Forty one is not old by the way going down, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you. But yo, like this was the time where I was like, let me just like do this, like financially I could. I was fine, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, you have to become a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know for myself I needed that level of a trainer to help me with accountability, comes to my house five times a week and just beats the shit out of me for sure, and I love it. I'm like enjoying it a lot right now and it's been going great. And uh so that that was a big change that I made. So and then the other thing is is right, I wake up every day glass half full and just like yo, as much as like the day before, I may have gotten just my ass kicked, I'm gonna wake up the next day and I'm gonna try to I'm trying to work my tail off and just just win the day. Today. For example, this morning's been rough. I've just been dealing with a bunch of stuff. Hasn't been one of those mornings you want to like be hyped about and even now, I'm like, yo, it's all good. It's gonna work itself out.
Speaker 1: Like welcome you have Alexis Texas is present here on the private talk is here watching and getting to know you.
Speaker 2: You're enjoying this a lot.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are enjoying it as well. Make sure you like and subscribe kind of down below and tell me you know if you are enjoying this interview, like I am. So, are those the only two things that you would say that you swear by?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: So working out with the trainer? Do you eat? Did you put eating better in this regimen of things?
Speaker 2: Like I didn't always do that, but like that's like the newest part of this because like I was seeing muscular gains like in certain areas. But I'm like, man, I just want to you know.
Speaker 1: Now you're all in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all in. You see how long lasts. On the food part, I'm a foodie. I'm Italian, Like I love to eat.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that, But I feel like there's a balance. That's the thing. It's like you have to either really put in the work.
Speaker 2: That's always can really eat. But straight up, it's always been a struggle for me, Like, I'm not a great balance guy.
Speaker 1: If I put pasta or some like you know, big heavy meal, you're gonna all be all in.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. I'm like, I'm good. I'm good. Yeah, I'm good good.
Speaker 1: So it's not that mich m gil pleasure. I mean, what is your guilty pleasure? If it was in front of your face at the table, you just couldn't resist it. There has to be some.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm obsessed with the sushi spot that I go. I've been going to for three times a week for the last five years. And you want to obsessive, you want to know that, you want to know the fucked up part about it. It's literally one minute from here and I already had my like horrible lunch that like I'm on right now. No, because I'm not going to have it because like I'm on this keto diet, I'm cutting rice right now.
Speaker 1: So you're really upset right now, is what you're saying, That you're that close and you can't have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I totally would go, like what is second kazu? Okay, yes, hand roll bar, It's incredible. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: I've been there, like twice.
Speaker 2: They know me. Oh god yeah, Like that's my squad, Like that's my people.
Speaker 1: It's like your cheers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: You always get the same thing mostly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there only Is that the only location?
Speaker 2: No, there's one in I will sure. Where are you it's it's owned by Sugarfish.
Speaker 1: This is the only one that the hand rules.
Speaker 2: One is the only one six of them. But I used to come to this one, so like I became homies with three of the managers, all of which have left by the time. I'm still my obsession keeps going. People like, you'll get sick of it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I used to go to Sugarfish like three times, like a week for lunch with my girlfriend. It was like our ritual thing. It was it get you.
Speaker 2: I got sick of Sugarfish.
Speaker 1: Me too. I haven't been in almost a year.
Speaker 2: God I haven't gone sick of it all. Like, I'll go to Sugarfish one way.
Speaker 1: They're your tone changed, I could really serious this love this love affair of yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that.
Speaker 1: So what is your dating life? Are you single? Married?
Speaker 2: I am making single single.
Speaker 1: Mingle or are you just you know, just doing your life.
Speaker 2: I'm always mingling, But I'm single.
Speaker 1: How do you find time to mingle if you are with all these businesses that you have going on? I mean dating apps?
Speaker 2: Are you you know, I've been on a few of them. Dating apps?
Speaker 1: Are you swiping?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So how here's one of the.
Speaker 2: Reason I'm on dating apps? Right? So social media is a wild thing, right, And I think the perception on social media is rough because like a woman, especially in Los Angeles, may look at who I am on social and I don't know where their head goes, right, Whereas on a dating app, they have no clue who I am. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they're like, wait, is this a scam? Like is this really you? And I'm like, yes, it's me. But like it's kind of cool to just be like, oh, you just saw my photos, read a couple of sentences about me, and you still are like down to.
Speaker 1: But do you think that that's where it stops? Like do you think that people like google you or like in that situation like dating apps for me, I can't do because a they think they're getting catfish and won't allow like an account anyways, or to I just feel like you're gonna look me up and like it's just weird. I'd rather meet you on like like authentically for you to just go home and figure it out, give you ammunition.
Speaker 2: AUTH is difficult right now, especially like I don't know, I'm not being mingling. I can't remember the last time I went to like a bar or club and was like, hey, what was good? Like, I don't remember the last time.
Speaker 1: It's but I also think too of like it's like people are more people who are getting together people that they've already known, people like kind of been friends kind of before.
Speaker 2: And then the other problem is it's like I've had people try to set me up and that's never.
Speaker 1: That's never it like you've had a horrible setting up history.
Speaker 2: I mean I just more or less like you feel.
Speaker 1: Obligated for it to work because it's like a friend setting you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're like, uh, what do I do?
Speaker 1: Like now, I like, what's the worst date you've ever.
Speaker 2: Had in that in that scenario? I mean I've had some bad dates in other scenarios.
Speaker 1: But in like a setting up situation.
Speaker 2: Ah, I've just kind of like told people not to do it. So you haven't had a lot, no, not of that. I've had some bad.
Speaker 1: Dates they tell us a bad date story.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no pro like, I just think you gotta look like your pictures and like your catfish.
Speaker 1: It replotely looking like the picture.
Speaker 2: I've been catfished a handful of times. And here's my thing. I'm super sweet about it. I will go to dinner, I have a great time. But like, to me, honesty in dating is one hundred percent the thing. And here's the thing. Like some of them, they're they're beautiful in their own way, but like, I just think you gotta. You gotta like my photos. I think if you saw them, you're like, okay, that's him. Most most women have said, like you look better than your photos. I'm like, thank you, okay, and I'm like cool, but like I just think you gotta you gotta be careful with that. And then I would say the majority of poor dates I've gone on first dates is like the moment they sit down there like asking me for social media? You help, Like, what should they do on their social media?
Speaker 1: After going on this?
Speaker 2: Like five minutes into the no, no, no, this is just in general. This is just in general, and it's like it's just a tough thing. When you work like a ten hour day you're going out and it's like, so how do I get my followers up? And I'm like, can we do this on like date four? Like maybe date five? It's it's all good, but like date five, maybe.
Speaker 1: Date So that's that's what this is the story we're going with. It's just that there's more, there's more in there. You're not telling me the goods, Like that's I mean, don't get me wrong, Like that's really I feel like embarrassed for them to do that on the first day because I feel like you're just stilswering through people's what they're like, what your profile is, and saying, who can help me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's the worst thing that somebody like, I'm also not to get too drunk because you don't drink, So did somebody like over indulgh.
Speaker 2: That's happened. That's happened. Yeah, I mean I've had some people get drunk drunk on first dates, where like I have to like the first date. Yeah, and I'm like, here's my thing, I being a guy that doesn't really drink a lot, I'll have a shot with you. The other thing is kind of frustrating when a girl asked me like fifteen times to drink and like I'll have a shot with you and I'll be like, okay, I have one shot, and then they still just perpetually try to get me pusher. Yeah, and I'm just like yo, like you can drink as much as you want, but like me, like, let me live, let.
Speaker 1: Me live, damn it. What is your biggest pet? Peeve?
Speaker 2: Flakiness? I just hate when people are flaky.
Speaker 1: Biggest strength of yours?
Speaker 2: You didn't say that with much of you, No, No, I mean I would say my biggest strength is it's definitely being able to get back up after being knocked down so many times. And then I think compact and like really just just just really thinking of other people, like walking in other people's shoes and trying to understand how other people are feeling.
Speaker 1: Empathy nice. All right, Is there anything that you want to plug for us at private talk before we get to one of my fun favorite parts as.
Speaker 2: Literally just spilled water all over me. Oh my goodness, gracious, and this is on camera.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're wet. They're gonna use that happening?
Speaker 2: Anything I want to plug? No, I mean you can go to my social media Bend times ten is like all my socials and stuff. Honestly, honestly, like I don't I don't really need to plug anything. I'm just happy to be here with you, Alexis. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate though, Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you. All Right, Private talk, I hope you are enjoying this episode. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part, Truth with Texas. All Right, Private talk, we are back and we're going to play my favorite game, Truth with Texas. Are you ready with Truth with Texas? I feel like this is what you've been nervous, not.
Speaker 2: The you know it will be.
Speaker 1: I'll be gentle. We'll start really slow, and I promise it won't get too bad. All right, So we're gonna play. It's a four aces. Each ace is a different suit, and each suit is a different type of question. We're going to go through each one of them and get to know you a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 2: You're shuffling them, I mean at least, I mean I'm gonna get them all so.
Speaker 1: I know, but I make some more you know, hearts A romantic question. Okay, would you consider yourself for romantic.
Speaker 2: I think I am, but I think it depends on the setting.
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner since you are romantic? Okay, look there's a lot, there's a list you're filtering through.
Speaker 2: I mean, first off, I've been single for six years, so like, so you have.
Speaker 1: That, What does that mean that you do romantic? I would still say six years for summer.
Speaker 2: No, No, absolutely, I've still done some stuff. But but like my ex love Disney, and like we definitely had like some very romantic times at Disney where I would like pull out some certain stops to make Disney stops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know, I get she'll talk about for a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And she was obsessed with dogs and I gave her a pup and like it was a rescue and she fell in love with this dog and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: So you're a gift giver? Is that your love language?
Speaker 2: My love language on my side is touchy, but yeah, definitely it's kind of finding ways to surprise or make somebody happy through things like that.
Speaker 1: Do you like sexting?
Speaker 2: I would say I would say yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sent a naughty pick?
Speaker 2: I mean, here's my answer to this question, because like, I love when men or women are like, I've never done that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on, Like if you're like, so, you're saying that everybody's lying because they've done it at least once.
Speaker 2: I would say, so I believe that one.
Speaker 1: And I feel like men, I feel like, honestly, there are some I would say there's a grayer. I'd say, like, there's really ten percent people that probably haven't that it just would never kind of thing. But I feel like men should be more creative, Like nobody wants to see a dick pic, like not saying that you sent one.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I a hundred percent degree. One thing that has been wild from talking to a lot of women is the amount of unsolicited picks like that that they've received.
Speaker 1: I used to before I had my podcast, I had a radio show and Vivid Radio, and we we used to talk about that that I would get so many dick d picks and d my dms. I was like, I need a coffee table book. I wouldn't put who they were, but it was just literally all kinds of dicks. Now I get paid to rate what their dick looks like, so it's which.
Speaker 2: All of it, all of it's really weird to me. I just think I think that that is a wild thaw process. I was talking to a girl the other day and she was like on numerous occasions, like the first time that they were supposed to talk on face time, Andy'd be like, oh, let's FaceTime. She's just like thinking it's going to be a normal like, hey, nice to meet you, and he's just like, it's just shicks out, yeah, just straight up there, and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, that's bold. See I don't like I like dating is difficult in general, but I have like so since I don't go on dating apps, I would never FaceTime that person. So I've never been in that situation, but that's crazy. I would be very upset, but same these like but that's just like what warnant you to want to do that, you know.
Speaker 2: I think that people I don't really I struggle to answer because that has never been That's always been like a stern.
Speaker 1: You have you sent a dick big to your girlfriend? I mean, yes, you have. It's right, I got your answer, But I'm only I was thinking in my head of people i've dated, like there's only been one person who I would never thought he would have sent to me, but he did send it to you. It was the best picture ever. But nobody else has ever just unsilicitly. Me just talking to THEE.
Speaker 2: I have never sent an unsolicit But if.
Speaker 1: You're in a relationship, I feel like that's part of like your relationships. If you're sexy throughout the day or whatever, and that's not solicited, that's more like you're being sexy engaging your relationship. I'm talking about someone you're not in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. You're just talking what people say, people are traveling things like that. I'm not. I don't know. For me, I also send the same one to five people, like I don't have no shame, like and I got paid on only fans for who's stopping me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't really do it.
Speaker 1: I've done it before, but I don't really have five people to send it to you at the moment, so only like one two maybe to get it.
Speaker 2: And I mean I would think in the circumstance of people that are dating you, I would be like pretty like frustrated to be like yo, if it's O f content like I want some different give me I've had that before me at least like a different outfit.
Speaker 1: When I dated somebody in the past, they were like, I don't want any of that only fans time. I want my own stuff. So I just literally had to do the like separate things and they would never know. But I generally did do stuff just for them.
Speaker 2: But that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean I could understand.
Speaker 2: But I love how. I love how you were like and you can't be doing love. I love how she was like, we're gonna go really gentle from the start and just like went straight to like a fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's not fifteen. This is my gentle Jesus.
Speaker 2: Some of this is not making.
Speaker 1: The lights on or lights off, lights on always, booty shorts are thong nothing. What would be your perfect date night?
Speaker 2: Uh, spontaneous traveling cute.
Speaker 1: Like a road trip type of thing, or just not saying you're just traveling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like yo, mimia my house, pack a bag for the weekend. God, that's like perfect. But and then like besides that, it would be just something kind of low key like cute romantic. Yeah, nice, next one, Wait, so that's like that, that's romantic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're welcome. Jesus scared ready, hold on, that's a kinky one. I don't think you're kinky. I think you're scared to be kinky. Just kidding. I don't know you didn't say that, but favorite time of day to have sex? Hold on a minute, how did you not think my questions were romantic? We went from for a perfect day? Which question? Did you really not like?
Speaker 2: I mean, we're just gonna keep moving.
Speaker 1: You didn't like it that much?
Speaker 2: Like? Okay, sexting like dick pics are not romantic?
Speaker 1: No, but it went from sexting and then it navigated to dick pics. Some people may think that when you're in a relationship, when it's like going in a sexual.
Speaker 2: Thing, I don't think that would ever be considered romantic.
Speaker 1: Depends on what you're talking to.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess Alexis.
Speaker 1: The way to my heart is not dig pics. Guys, don't don't worry, you know, but it is a game. We have a little spicy you know, warming you up. Are you back in the saddle?
Speaker 2: Are you righty? I'm back in the saddle. I would say that everybody sees like my body language, and I'm just like Jesus, Please, none of my clients say this, so I would say, uh, favorite time, I wouldn't really say I have one.
Speaker 1: So you're just ready to go all the time. Sure, I feel like you're not gonnan to answer any of these times. Okay, this is not so bad. What's the most number of times that you've had sex in one day.
Speaker 2: And full, you know, two or three or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go on. I can't answer you any of these. You're not going to answer them.
Speaker 2: Just just try me on a A on the next one.
Speaker 1: I don't know, most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex? Yeah, oh, this is a mild question.
Speaker 2: That's super mild. Yeah. I mean here's my thing, right, like the public thing most the question I'll even ask you back this, right, the public thing to me is like do you want to get caught or not get caught?
Speaker 1: Because that's but I think that's the thrill for some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so for me, like I don't really have any desire to get caught.
Speaker 1: But like, but like it doesn't stimulate you.
Speaker 2: No, but somebody like watching that's supposed to be watching that can be interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, like a like an observer.
Speaker 2: Sure, but like but like somebody like that is not but you're not doing like something random thing or someone you could possibly get caught in any like area.
Speaker 1: I'm a mile high club for you.
Speaker 2: No nothing unless it was like a private jet, gotcha. Yeah, yeah, I'm never flown on a private jet. So we're not We're not looking good right now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, dirty talk yes or no during Yeah, you prefer it, you don't care whatever.
Speaker 2: And I'm not like avoiding the question. It's like I'm more of like a an action visual type of person than I am.
Speaker 1: Like a have you ever been blindfolded during sex?
Speaker 2: Once again, I'm a super visual person. So for me, that just doesn't like it's not like on the list of like I want to try that same thing.
Speaker 1: You see more of like a very like essentual person, Like you're not trying to whips and chains and like do things, which is fine people don't. I mean I'm not that way myself either. It's just one of those things I feel like.
Speaker 2: You're putting Alexis, You're putting me a very difficult position because like box hold on, no, no, here's the problem, right, guys, We're just gonna we're just gonna level set right, You're gonna level set for a second. I love my company and I have a wonderful amount of employees that work really hard, and I have some really, really, really great clients, and I do have to think about if they're on the other side of this watching this, going like hmm, what did he just say?
Speaker 1: So, I don't think anything that I've asked you has been over the line. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'll tell you if I answered them truthfully.
Speaker 1: Are you lying to no?
Speaker 2: I think that I'm just giving you my baseline, she answers. But what I will tell you, I'll give you a little bit of a secret. I'll give you a little bit of a secret. The last thing you said to me is completely wrong. Okay, I am not like a vanilla.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that you're a vanilla.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a vanilla at all. I don't like pain, so like whips and change, you are correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like pain in association.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like pain is not Yeah. Can I flip this and ask you a question? And it is such a weird thing to jump to the Dave port noise situation. The owner of barstool, you don't know anything about this. Oh this makes this No, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well tell me the story. Maybe I'm horrible with names.
Speaker 2: Maybe I know he's the owner of Barstool. He's like getting crushed right now because Business Insider came out with this article about like essentially trying to get him canceled about his sex life. But there was nothing. There was nothing really in it that was at all illegal. It was just like he likes rough sex or he likes you know, he had nineteen he hooked up with nineteen year old girls, and like, there's so many people in the world trying to cancel him. And honestly, when I like him on this podcast right now, I'm like, yo, people are always searching for ways to be like see, I knew it ben da da da da da Dave da da da da. And I'm not a huge portnoy guy. I'm not a huge Barstool guy. But like my issue right now is is that a decade ago, two decades ago, before social media, you could really just be you and like it was all good because it was behind closed doors. I think what's behind closed doors now is like it's just free game. And I think that's part of your podcast and that's why you have people like me that you kind of want me on to squirm like part.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to squirm per se. No, I just want you to be open to other questions. And from my said in the beginning, anything that you didn't feel comfortable with that you have you had the option to say you don't want to say anything to. I just think you should open yourself up. And even if you're a business and myself I'm a business too, but not on your level of what you do. But at the same time, I think that there's no harm in letting people know a different side of you, a playful way total.
Speaker 2: So back to where you were going though, now, Vanilla, I love spontaneity like I love things.
Speaker 1: I think you wanted to us get this out there that he's not Vanilla. Okay, we understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like he felt offended by that.
Speaker 2: Not offended. I'm just like you're like.
Speaker 1: Don't put me in this box of vanilla. She doesn't give me, give me, doesn't give me at all, taken give me.
Speaker 2: You don't want to give me one more out of this?
Speaker 1: Okay, those ones aren't good for you to trust me.
Speaker 2: Spicy right, I love that word.
Speaker 1: Okay, top five porn stars? Do you have any do you watch porn?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, first off, this is I'm so glad you just asked me this last part. I was literally driving here and I was telling somebody. We're telling my trainer's brother like, yeah, I'm going to Alexis, Texas porn star. And he's like, I don't know who that is. I'm like, sure, you don't, bro, And then I was like second, I was like and I was like, yeah, yeah, she's a porn star, right, or she was a porn star. Do you would you still consider yourself a porn star? Now?
Speaker 1: I don't know the adult star than the I mean, I haven't done any adult films in over five years. Yeah, so I and I don't like the word retired because I just don't think I'm a former adult star.
Speaker 2: There we go, okay, but so he he rattles off what you just asked me. He's like, oh, I don't watch porn, and I'm like, come, everybody watches porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it movies nobody's watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like that's why you know porn Hub and these places are worth like a zillion trillion dollars, come on stop.
Speaker 1: People like to watch and look at tanselating things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, And I think that that is is totally fine. So so back to back to my answer on that, Yes, but I am not like a You're not like you know the name based on No, but that's but that's just never been me. I would say the only time that was me was I was younger. Was Jenna Jamison like when I was like young because back then there was there was no there wasn't really like a porn hub or those types of places, so you were you had to like search for something. Yeah, and like she was shop up a lot, Yeah she was. She was that bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see Celebrity hall pass. If you could, at any moment in time have a celebrity of your dreams, who would she be?
Speaker 2: So I would that this is an interesting question. I've had this question often. In right now, it would probably be There's There's It was always Rihanna for a long time. It was always Rihanna. But like I feel like Rihanna has like chilled it out, Like she's like even with Savage X fancy, like, but she's like chilled it out. And I feel like, you know her and ap seems so happy.
Speaker 1: Maybe a happy home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Laura Harvey, I don't know, she's she's, she's you know.
Speaker 1: Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan.
Speaker 1: They just celebrated a year their happy home.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna not going to ruin any happy home. I'll tell you a funny one, and it's never gonna come to fruition, So I'll say it on here. I matched with Melby on Rayah and I was super hyped. But then she moved to London, so I never like met her. We never really kept in contact, but I was like, no, what. I just read stories about Melby and I'm like, yo, she just sounds like a vibe and sounds just so interesting and I feel like the conversations would be epic and other things would be epic too, So.
Speaker 1: I'm down for it. Maybe maybe she'll come back. You never know, You never know, you never know, all right, Last card.
Speaker 2: The Ace of Spades, that's our favorite hair.
Speaker 1: It's a naughty question, a little naughty.
Speaker 2: I know, like, what's the difference to you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Just a little naughtier, a little spicier, a little kinkier, you know. On Great Bud, trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: I know she's m.
Speaker 1: What is your poor name? The name of your first pet on the street you grow up on. What is the first pet you ever owned? What was the name?
Speaker 2: I want to stop you because it's gonna be it's just terrible. It's like not even a good one. I feel like there's better questions there because it's like it's I think you're gonna like ann would be mine, and I'm like, who wants that in their life?
Speaker 1: M Mine's bullet Berlin was.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, like you should have like used that. Although Alexis, Texas.
Speaker 1: Like favorite place to have.
Speaker 2: Sex, go to another one, because like that's not turn off. Ah, I'm still gonna let you rattle a couple more. Big biggest turnoff would be just like people not being what they say they are, being flaky and just being like going one way then going to another.
Speaker 1: Being called out in public for having.
Speaker 2: A boner, never had a happy man. I feel like I'm totally striking out look on one of the others because I'll give you like one good one and I'm like, have you.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna ask me this, You're not gonna answer me, but you have.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm? Yes, why because somewhere Why I asked this is because I had a male friend tell me this. We were at dinner talking and he was like yeah, and I was like what that's like? Men do this. He's like, what are you thinking right now? All the men you've had sexist and then they faked it. I'm like there's no way, but he's like I stopped because I don't know what did you say? It's actually the wrong I didn't think that that could have that existed.
Speaker 2: It's it's not even really like have I faked an orgasm? Like sure, but like it's more or less. I've just like stopped and just been like, yo, it's just not work. But you said that yeah nay.
Speaker 1: People didn't say it.
Speaker 2: They just acted like they did in nicer ways, but just being like, yo, this I just don't think this is this is vibe. And I felt horrible, but like you know, your hour in it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I've only had to tell us one person time, like what are you doing? Please get off me? This is this is not for me. I would tell you this and I and I wasn't not nice about it a.
Speaker 2: Whole nother subject, but like the amount of stories that women have told me of like just guys not caring about them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like, I mean, I feel it like most men in they're till they're like twenty and they're late twenties. Yeah, I feel like it's a selfish, selfish fucking going on. But yes, all right, is there any question that you want to ask me? I feel like you did the best that you could do for me, and I feel like I I feel appreciate it, but I feel like I just couldn't go really hard on you because I were suspecting your boundaries. So I feel like, you know, I got what I as much as I could.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what I want to do? What do you want to do? I do another version of this if you at some point to go on like the back side of your of that like can't be recorded, and I could.
Speaker 1: Just like, didn't Kanye just say that everyone fucking takes on or whatever?
Speaker 2: I know he just said that stuff. But no, I mean I think I really enjoyed this. It's just uh, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: You know you're being you know, being PC.
Speaker 2: Get it, But you want to know the reason why it's not because of me, it's because the other It's because the other people that would affect. And that's that's the problem. And you know what, I hope, I hope it changes at some point, Like I hope, and I have this conversation with so many people, and this is something I would love to say. I hope sex at some point in my lifetime isn't taboo. I just really and I know, like that's what you're attempting to do when you're trying. But the screwed up part is is like it doesn't matter, like what you should read that article about Dave. And I'm not saying Dave's the greatest dude ever, but like I read through this and I'm like, Yo, this shouldn't have ever come out. He did nothing wrong in these You know, he did nothing wrong. You're just trying to smear him. And my issue is is like why does it matter? Like I am totally against mistreating women, and I think women should be treated as queens. I try to treat every woman to make her feel amazing and feel incredible. But with that being said, like whatever one decides to do in their sex life should not make a brand be mad at at somebody for what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I feel like it's not a personal choice. I feel like I understand what you're saying respectfully, and I feel like, you know, there are things that are moving and changing, and even myself of you know, rebranding myself and going stuff you say that I'm trying to do. I have faith that I will achieve it and do it.
Speaker 2: I think you will.
Speaker 1: For me. It's I feel like it's you know, it was my choice, and if something it shouldn't define who I am. It's only a part of who I am. But I feel like there's much more to me, and that's why I have a lot of stuff, you know, with private talk going on, and I feel like we're going to be I.
Speaker 2: Mean, honestly, you're obviously very smart, intelligent, brilliant doing badass things. You're a great interviewer. And you know a person that I would would say that was this person while I was growing up with Howard Stern, who could always get stuff out of people that they'd be like, what did I just say on that interview? And I think that it's really I will admit this wholeheartedly. I said stuff on this thing that I did not think I would say and to you. I was tame, but still if you if you go look at my my social media like people will be like