Speaker 1: This is WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre, and you're listening to the WWE podcast.
Speaker 2: Stop the show, the one that everybody wants me.
Speaker 3: God, I'll stand three sixteen.
Speaker 2: So just with your ass is my arn, you can acknowledge me.
Speaker 4: Well, it's here, WrestleMania forty one on the horizon, not just on a horizon knocking at our door. Now, we have a live show that I recorded earlier, really just minutes ago, so you'll hear that in just a moment. A couple of minutes here, I'll go through a couple of emails. I don't know how many email, voicemails. We have time for guys, because I this can't be a two hour show. I'm limited a little bit on time tonight. But we have an hour long live show in Predictions that I did Fittial Predictions. We had a couple of a couple of callers, so that was fun. And what I'm gonna do because it's WrestleMania season, we will have a live show. I'll be doing a live show and it'll be after WrestleMania. Now, it's gonna be because.
Speaker 2: I have to do this. I have to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be tired. I'm gonna hate myself in the morning because I have to go to work very early in Monday morning. And I don't care because we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do it, and Saturday night, Tomorrow night, we're gonna do it. So post Mania, after the show ends, we're going live. We're going live here on Riverside. That's where it'll be. I'll put a link up on my x account, which you can find on Wrestling Underscore Audio or just search ww podcast. You can also find us on Patreon. I'll put the link up there for patrons. Great time to go on ad free experience. So if you heard my shows and you're tired of the ads already, well head on over to patreon dot com, slash ww podcast get yourself an ad free experience, or just go to Apple Podcasts go add free there or Spotify everythingwhere pretty much offers AD free. I want to mention that off quick because I know a lot of you wrestle any of the time. You want to just listen to your audio and hear what we have to say and here are the callers. Well, you can do that uninterrupted on those platforms if you subscribe now. One thing I want to mention before we get to before we get to the mail bag here and the actual predictions which I have at the back end. I want to talk about talking about Triple H because he's come after the Internet fans lately and saying, how, you know, how we're not enjoying the product and we're just all become critics. So at some point along the way, we've all become critics and not fans.
Speaker 2: We used to just enjoy it.
Speaker 4: And if it's like watching a movie, how if you told me to watch the movie and analyze the things you liked and didn't like, you'd view the movie differently. Well, yeah, see, there's so many things wrong with this. Now I talk a little bit about Roman Reigns, guys, if you're interested in that. In the whole story with Roman Reigns exploding about his political views about the president, I didn't go into politics, but I did go into why that's I don't think the best choice for Roman Reigns in our live show, So stay tuned for that. But as far as Triple H's comments, you know he talked to was it Pat McAfee or what's his name? He's on the fan as well, Pete Rosenberg, Heete talked to Pete Rosenberg about it. I have to say triple h. He's he's coming after the internet wrestling fans and how he says it's quote not real life. Yeah, no, it is. It's real life. We're in real life, right. I am a real life person who is in real life on Twitter on x okay, so in real life doing real life things. I know that he's saying that if it's not if it's a movie and you're a critic in the way you view it, well, why is this form of entertainment is Why are you telling us that this is exempt from criticism. Maybe that's how we enjoy it is by criticizing what could be better. Maybe that's just how it is now. I know our society has an inclination for negativity.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 4: I also know that the explosion of social media has allowed everyone a platform to complain, and it encourages complaining because you can do it anonymously if you want, and you can do it to a large audience.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So, and when you allow something, you usually get more of it, right, And it it's the culture we live in. So I think he needs to understand that but also, Internet wrestling fans are your entire audience. Now, not everyone complaining on X is a know quote unquote in person fan, right, You have people on X that complain and those are the ones that are the Internet wrestling fans. Well, how do you think fans view your your content through the Internet. In fact, that's exactly how we're viewing Monday Night Raw every week now. When you guys went to the WWE network in twenty fourteen, that's how we viewed every single plee after the pay per view model went dead. So the Internet wrestling community is exactly one of your audience. You can't be a WW fan and not have access to the Internet. That's what we are. Your entire fan base is the Internet wrestling community. Now, I know what you're doing. You're singling out those who complain as the quot unquote the Internet wrestling community. But everyone who has access to the Internet and is a WW fan is an Internet wrestling fan. That's the I know that we're getting into semantics here, but if you want to try to label all of us as Internet wrestling fans, and you want to try to degrade fans to that term, which again I don't take it as a slight. I mean people call us like Marx.
Speaker 2: You ever hear that? Right?
Speaker 4: Oh you're just a mark? Well, yeah, I got news for everybody. Mark is not a derogatory term. It just means you're a fan of something.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, so when you're shut up, you mars okay. It means you're a fan of something. It could be like everyone at some point or another likes a certain TV show, likes a certain movie, likes a certain form of entertainment. You're a mark for that. It's a slang term for a fan of So mark is a term that I don't know why people get offended. Everyone that is a fan of w is a mark, including the people that are actual wrestlers in the company. Everyone that works in the company is by definition a mark for wrestling, or you wouldn't be there. So that goes out the win though, And this whole deal again with Triple H and you know, basically trying to label everybody that has a negative opinion about and not basically saying we're not allowed to criticize. He didn't say we're not allowed. He wants to tell the fans to f off. And how it's not real life. Again, I've already talked about it is real life, Okay, it means you're not face to face. Yeah, okay, that's the difference. But this is real life people participating in real life in this three dimensional space that you and I are all living in, right, So this is still real life. But yeah, basically that you know the criticism and fu and you don't know, well, yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 2: How are we supposed to know? Do you know what the next script for the Superman movie is going to be? No?
Speaker 4: But when you see it, do people are when you come out of the movie theater, are you only allowed? Do they have police outside waiting making sure that nobody's criticizing the movie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Right? You know why?
Speaker 4: First of all, it's a free country, free speech, all right, up to up to a point. There's certain things you can't say and do, like inciting violence, of course, right, But to the extent.
Speaker 2: Of the law.
Speaker 4: This is well within the extent of the law. I'm not saying he's trying to get as anybody arrested. But my point is we're also not only covered under the Constitution to criticize w W or any form of entertainment, including the government, right, But we spend our hard earned money and time investing in the product that you're managing. And we're told all the time that you listen to fans and we're the focus group every night. But at the same time, well, I don't want to hear criticisms. And then you guys don't know mid day Oh they hold the keys, but don't give it. Don't tell us anything that we should be doing. We'll tell you what you're going to take. That's not how this works. And again, there's no other form of entertainment in the world. Any company in the world that has an entertainment or really any other product or service that you pay for that says to their fan base their consumers, f off, you know, I know online anybody that's criticism us, criticizing us online. You guys are all just you know, your your opinions don't matter. Now you're not allowed.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 4: You know, will tell you what you like and what products are gonna like. But we don't want to hear anything from you, even though you're giving us your time and money.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So not the best move for Triple Ah, not the best way to endear yourself to fans.
Speaker 2: I here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I also understand the criticism of our criticism. I understand that if I was in his position, I would also feel like I'm a level above you know why, Well, not only have I been in the business, in the actual business, you know, and most fans haven't. And I've been in positions that most fans haven't. And I've been in the ring you guys haven't, you know, And we also know the plans that are coming that you don't. So you don't do you know, You're you sound stupid because you don't know what's coming. Well, yeah, okay, but that doesn't that doesn't mean that we that we shouldn't and won't be able to voice our opinions. Are we supposed to just sit there like good little fans and get a pat on the head and be force fed anything and everything. No, of course not. Fans don't do that. In fact, when you tell us to do that, I guess we're gonna do. We're gonna do the opposite and do more of it. So he's inviting more criticism. Does he know how the internet was he just introduced to the internet? Was Paul levec like yesterday?
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 4: Did someone shake him out of his sleep? Asleep out of his slumber?
Speaker 2: Hey, Paul, wake up, wake up, dude. You gotta come see this.
Speaker 4: You gotta look at this giant glowing screen where people all across the world can can get on and they're saying things about about wwe look at this, you see? Oh my god, it feels like that's he was just introduced to the internet. Does he know how it works? It is a toxic place. It's not now. It has a lot of good, but the double edged sword is the Internet. And I don't know why he suddenly shocked that people are constantly being critical of his product. Excuse me, Yeah, welcome to the Internet, dude, where everyone has an opinion about everything. It's not great, but it's the world you live in. And if you're also telling me that the hashtags don't matter or that the Internet fans don't matter, really that's funny because you changed the entire main event last year because of a hashtag. The entire Women's revolution was started online because of a FFing hashtag. So I guess it's only when the good comes out of it that he really pays attention or says anything about it. But all the bad and criticism. We're all supposed to just you know, never do any of that. Now, We're just supposed to sit and praise right stop, all right, Yeah, we pay our money. Guess what we're gonna do. We're gonna have an opinion. So I and I'm not saying everyone should be negative just for the sake of being negative. I sometimes get caught up in that loop. Admittedly, you know why though, some people voice their passion for wrestling through criticism because they love the product and they want to see it get better and they're trying to give suggestions of how it could get better. That's not everybody is that way, but some people are. So I wanted to say that out right, triple h. I you know, strongly, with every cell in my body, disagree with what you had to say there about the fans and the internet wrestling community. I'm not defending the people that are just you know, a holes to be a holes, right, that are vile online and insult one another. And yeah, you have the the real scum of the earth on the internet, of course. But the fans that have a real like I have a brain in their head, love the product, paying money, investing a lot of time. Maybe they're bringing in their family, kids, friends, and they see garbage on their television that they want to voice their opinion about that. That only only have a constitutional legal right to be able to do that, they kind of have a moral obligation to do that, because if you're dumping your money into something you don't like, but yet you're told by the company that you are critical about, that will change. If you just tell us what you want, and you, guys are the focus group, then you actually have a more obligation to tell the company that you don't like something.
Speaker 2: So I digress.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get through an email at too. There's just so much content tonight, guys, too much, too much. It's WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: What do you expect? All right, let's go to.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I'll go to DJ here, I'll go through your stuff quick here DJ. I know it's a bit abbreviated, but so night one, you're saying main event jay USO wins. You're predicting the new day to win the tag titles. The street profits will retain their titles on WrestleMania SmackDown, No No, No, No, No, DJ I refuse Speaking of Chad Gable. You're saying raymis Teriro gets to win over that Americano guy. Jade Cargill wins.
Speaker 1: L A.
Speaker 4: Knight will be defeated by Jacob Fatu for the United States Championship, Charlotte becomes Women's champion, and Punk wins. But does Paul Hayman leave forty one with Punk rollins or neither of the two? Yeah, I went over that in my my prediction spoiler alert. I don't care because none of those are really that interesting. At least that's how I feel. Night two, you're saying that Drew gets the win, Morgan and Rodriguez beat Bailey and Lyra, aj Styles and Logan Paul.
Speaker 2: Let's see here.
Speaker 4: Aj Styles gets the win. Just a little stat here. Aj Styles is currently four and three in WrestleMania matches. He's previous WrestleMania win in singles competition was way back in twenty nineteen against Randy Orton. Oh that's one thing, guys, while I pause, I don't know who Randy Orton's opponent is. I didn't bring him up on my predictions because he wasn't on the card. I would anticipate it could be russev it could be Alistair Black, it could be Nick Aldus. Whoever it is, Randy wins. Okay, let me just put that out there because I forgot to mention him. Randy Orton wins whoever he faces. Okay, we have let's see here Dom winning. As far as the intercontinental title, we have Bianca. Let's hear the triple threat of the women's title. You're predicting Bianca bell Air wins, but she'll win because of help of Naomi. Bianca officially turns heel and reveals that Postmania that she was the mastermind in plotting Naomi. Okay, all right, and the main event Night two, John Sena will win the undisputed title. He'll get a seventeenth Randy Orton's opponent will be Russev, not Nick.
Speaker 2: All this.
Speaker 4: My hope is that Russov makes this a competitive match and not a one sided victory. All right, DJ, I apologize for not getting all of the you know, all of your little details in there, but I gave your your predictions and there it is. I'll see if I can get to the Joy Henry report. But I can't make too many promises here, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Let's go to.
Speaker 4: Another patron and aj He says, I write this so happy WrestleMania. Even a few wishes for the weekend. Okay, a few wishes, Gunther retains, I can't handle the yeat stuff anymore. It's childish and you can't be a serious person, and then start yeating again. Gunner deserves to keep rising. He is the future number two. I hope Punk wins, but I'd love to see him and just decide that he wants nothing to do with the trio and starts to manage a guy like bron Breaker or even Bronson Reid. There's a name, Bronson Reid. How about Bronson Reid versus Randy Orton?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I like.
Speaker 4: That three stone cold. He'll be there for the Hall of Fame stuff, so I would expect him to see somewhat in action Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Let's hope.
Speaker 4: And lastly, I hope the show ends up being better than a lot of the weird and forced build that has been happening since the Rumble. All right, I think you will get your wish, Ajay, I really do. I think this will exceed most people's expectations. So let's see here. Let's go to Oh my goodness, let's go to.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 4: You know I'm gonna have to go with you your predictions here. I know you've got quite a long email. I'm gonna have to just give your predictions. So Night one, Mysterio wins, New Day wins the tag titles. Jay Uso beats Gunther, Jade beats Naomi Jacobatu wins the US title, Tiffany Stratton retains, Okay n c Impunk wins the triple Threat. Night two, Nick and Randy Orton wins regardless. I would agree Live and Raquel retain. Drew beats Damien Bianca, defeats Rhea and Eo to win the Women's World Championship. Logan Paul beats aj styles Dom wins the Fatal four Way and the Intercontinental Championship, and John Cena beats Cody Rhodes to become the seventeen time world champion. So I will mention a little bit about your finish here. You said it's an intriguing and exciting scenario. So let's see here. You have seen it in the ring, Rock in the ring and Travis Scott there's a guy that needs Oh yeah, Travis Scott will be there. I really hope Cody rhads legit. The shoot punches him right in the face. I've said that so many times. He deserves it, Okay, So how it leads to this or how it comes about, I don't know. But Travis Scott and the Rock are in the ring. They're beating Cody down. Then it's Austin. He comes to the ring, gives Travis Scott a stunner. If Travis Scott gets a stunner, I'll probably wet myself. I'ven't wet myself in a good thirty five years. I will wet myself tomorrow night and shame my house. I will bringing great shame to my family into the honor of this house. If Austin does that, and then he turns to the Rock gives on the Rack a stunner, the crowd goes crazy. He puts his hand out, helps Cody up off the mat. Waits a few seconds. Austin gives Cody the two thumbs up and then stuns Cody. He exits the ring. Sena crawls up the mat. He hooks the arm of a Cody's chest for one, two three. Sena becomes a seventeen time world champion raw After Mania on a Monday is looking very unpredictable, probably the most unpredictable in my opinion. Dare I say Brock Lesner, Trick Williams, Becky Lynch, Joe Hendry, Raw after Mania could be a big one. Enjoy WrestleMania and see everyone in the discord chat? Well, thank you? Do you know I appreciate your prediction here? I don't think Austin he has nothing against Cody. I means his Travis Scott's just collateral damage. He should get a stunt, he should get a spear through a barbed wire tables what he should get, But Travis Scott's inconsequential. There is history with the Rock and Austin, so Rock getting stunned makes total sense. Rock stunning Cody. While I would love it, and I would probably do more than pee my pants, it makes no sense for him to do that, as much as I would love it, because then it's Austin. Is Austin turning a little heel?
Speaker 2: Here? What's his beef with Cody? You know?
Speaker 4: I could see Austin stunning Sena, but then that might give Cody a victory. But that's why I said Austin could stun every heel in the ring. That's why I think there's an insurance policy between the Rock and Sena, with Sena and brass Knux or a seth rollins or an unforeseen Drew McIntyre, there's an insurance policy. Just when you think Austin's gonna be the White Knight, that clear here's the ring and stuns everybody, and it's going to allow Cody to retain. There's an insurance policy. And it's a John Cena insurance policy. I don't know what it is or who it is, but it's something so Austin will neutralize, but he won't allow Cody to retain. That's still my belief, all right, So thank you, Dino. I appreciate it. Let's go to let's see here I do hold on. I think I do have another another patron, because you guys, patrons get priority. Let me let me see if I can go to an in house patron. This is Jeff, all right, Jeff, you'll be my final one here. It's that time for WrestleMania. What a weekend of wrestling. Jade and Naomi. I would love to see Naomi win, but I think they're gonna give it to Jade. You're picking Ray Massiro to win. You're picking New Day to become cham Sampions, Tank Champions, Jacob Fatu wins the US title. Hopefully they'll let Tiffany win. Jay Uso is our new champion, Seth Punk to win the main event. And Night two you're picking John Cena, Eo Sky dom Or, Finn Bailey and Lyra and Drew as well as well as aj Styles. And since Night two is missing a match, it's gonna be Randy Orton versus Russi ver Solo. I'm gonna yeah again, I don't think it. Randy should win no matter what. But it's gonna be a great weekend seeing the Discord Chat have a WrestleMania Discord party. See everyone there. Yeah, I may have to stop. I gotta stop by. I mean, I just have to. It's my own damn. Yeah, you guys are supporting me, and I gotta I gotta pop in. I'm gonna pop in, I promise I will. I don't I don't know if I'll be there the entire show, but uh definitely I will make a appearance. So all right, So with that said, everybody, let me see. I want to say, if there's one more that I could possibly squeeze in. That's not super long. That's also let's see here. So I've got one from a number, but I don't know who that is. I really have no idea who this is. It's literally from a number. I won't give the number, obviously, but so this I don't know who this is, but here we are, says Hey, Matt, Happy Friday. I thought about posting my predictions for every match for Mania, but I'm just gonna do two and do a prediction after Mania. See you have jay Uso winning and Sina winning against Cody. The reason I think they're gonna both win is because of the Rocks plan of having a champion. What if after Mania, rockets jay Uso to be a part of his team with Sina. I said something in it about the Discord channel jokingly, But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Travis Scott did come out with Jay Uso one time. I believe it was the Netflix premiere, and John stated did congratulate Ja after he won the I also think this is this will help Jay's promos because he always does better as a heel.
Speaker 2: I me know what should think?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, maybe maybe, But again, I don't think Jay turning heel right now is a Jay is on a He's in a good place. It took a while for Jay to get here, and they eat stuff, they're moving a lot of merch with that. They're not going to turn him heel. Money talks, despite the fact that you may have a decent case here, money money, money, and the company is not hinging on Jay USO's uh, you know, his his merch revenue. But he's a top guy in a championship match at WrestleMania where a lot of fans are behind him. He's gotten a decent amount of momentum, and he's selling a lot of merch. I wouldn't touch Jay in terms of turning him heel. I really wouldn't. Jay is a he's likable, he's charismatic. I think he'll remain a babyface. But that's just my take, all right, So that'll do it here, Scotty, I see your email. Briefly you say that, I think, let's see here, although that is Scotty. Oh Scotty, so I'm will you the one that also messaged me.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe Scotty you also sent me a message on a text. I'm not sure I have multiple messages that are duplicate. I don't know how that happened from Scotty, So Scotty, if if I got that wrong, I apologize, all right, Tom, I see your email too. You think Drew joins the faction as the last piece, and we already have a war games battle setting up with Roman Punk Cody j versus Roxena Seth Drew almost working like a Star Wars Dark Empire versus the Resist since. Yeah, unfortunately, I don't even know. I don't even know the any Star Wars references You're gonna really have to spell out. Like I'm five, I have seen zero Star Wars. I understand zero things in Star Wars other than like, I know who R two D two is. I know Princess Leah, I know Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker like I could probably like I know what they look like, but I know zero about the story. I know you know, so I appreciate it, though, but my my references of Star Wars are like slim th and none. But I appreciate it, Tom, thank you, But you're your question is who aligns with the Rock and the Rock held three fingers up at Bad Blood, aimed at Cody and Roman. One finger was presumed presumably Sina. The next you believe the seth Rollins and Hayman and something will happen with the Rock. Or maybe Hayman, who's working for the Rock, stares at Roman and gives the finger and yeah it's possible. Yeah we still well, the problem is the Rock just disappears from months out of time, and despite the fact that it's a big storyline and he's the biggest star in the world, it hurts. It hurts the storylines momentum. No one even talked about the Rock up until like barely mentioning his name in the last few promos. It feels like, you know, fourteen years ago that the John Cener turned heel with the rocketed Elimination Chamber. It's been like two months. You can't tell a story like that. I understand the Rocks like, oh, we want to be able to tell a story. Well, you got to be here to tell the effing story, dude. I'm not saying every week, but for the love of God, you can't be taking months off between things like that. Fans will only hold their interest for so long and you're not capitalizing on it when it's the hottest, but you could really get fans totally sunk in. It hurts, it sucks. I hate I really don't like when this happens with big stars and they do this in the goal way, especially with The Rock, who does this. Remember he came a bad Blood and then we didn't see him til the Netflix premier on Raw and then he was just basically Dwayne playing the Rock and then said later, well, he's just trying to be nice and nonsense. It's a bunch of crap. No, you weren't. It was a total derelict of duty, is what it was. But anyway, all right, all right, I think we'll stop there. I know there's voicemails, guys, I have to pause though. Maybe we'll try to cram them in on a later show, but we'll pause there. I appreciate it. We're going to get to the live show in just a few seconds, so stick around. I appreciate everybody, and I'll try to make it into the Discord chat again. The links for my shows I'll put on Patreon. I'm going to put in our I may even put him in the show notes here. And I'm definitely gonna put him on on X So look there and I'll talk to you guys soon. Welcome to the ww podcast, Welcome to the Wrestle. Many of forty one predictions. We're doing Night one, we're doing Night two. We're gonna be doing potential predictions or spoilers and everything in between. We're gonna get to some emails as well through the mail bag, and this will be a jam packed episode. We'll try to get to voicemails on the back end, offline, and I'll stitch the audio together, so we'll do the best we can. There got a lot of voicemails. I don't know how many we'll get through at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: But this is live.
Speaker 4: This is a live show, and there's no filler here. There's no safety net for me. If things fall off the rails, well then I can't do anything. They fall off the rails and I can't edit it out. So all right, guys, Russell Madia forty one Tomorrow night. I realize SmackDown is going on right now. I realize there are things going on. There are final promos, final video packages, final pushes for the night, Tomorrow night and Sunday night. I realize that there are things going on right now, and if you haven't seen SmackDown, I won't really talk about them. And really, there isn't going to be anything that factors in I don't think on the Friday night SmackDown.
Speaker 2: To my official predictions.
Speaker 4: Everything is pretty much baked in, everything is locked in, everything's pretty much set outside of some my small tweaks or who gets the little advantage on their way to wrestle Mania tomorrow night. But ultimately it's not going to change my decisions on who wins, who shows up. All of that that shouldn't again, barring some crazy things happening on smack Doll that I'm not privy to, that is really not going to determine or change my predictions. So let's get right to them. I'm going to get right to my predictions. I'll throw in some emails maybe in between night one and night two, and then I will get to maybe voicemails again on back end offline.
Speaker 2: So let's start.
Speaker 4: And again, if we have any anybody who's listening live that wants to jump in, let me know in the chat.
Speaker 2: I can bring you.
Speaker 4: On and we can have a conversation briefly about WrestleMania. Now, it is interesting this may be to my knowledge, to my best, you know, the best areas of my brain that I can reach into to figure out. If a World Championship match has ever been put on first out of WrestleMania, I don't think so. Now, the two night format is relatively new. It's only been going on for how many WrestleMania thirty seven might have been the first. No WrestleMania thirty six, the Silent WrestleMania was the first two night WrestleMania, so for thirty five years. Before that, it was a one night deal and it was a marathon deal. But I think that even in any of the formats, this is maybe the first time that we're seeing a major championship go on first jay Uso versus gun Through And it's confirmed. This is, yes, a projection, but this one has been confirmed by WWE that it is going to be ja Uso and Gunther starting off the pl here. And this program has done exactly what I hoped it could do. Because I will be the first to admit, like others, that it wasn't the most exciting build. It really wasn't the most exciting Royal Rumble Win. People were luke warm to jay us so they love Yeat. He's connected with the crowd. Is Jauso the best wrestler in the world now? But he has charisma and he has that X factor which I think can overcome a lot of the end ring limitations. And he relies too much on the superkick. We all know we're really where he shines and where he doesn't. But his match against Gunther was a match that we saw just a month or two prior to him winning the Rumbles, So it's like, okay, cool, we've seen this. But I said that there's a hope that we can get to a point where they make the story so good that even though we just saw it, I'm like, want to see it again. And for weeks it was jay Uso kind of just you know, down and people people doubt me, people doubt me, bro Yeat did people doubt me bro Yeat And it was just, okay, I get it, You're you're you're playing the underdog very overtly, and it was just, eh, it was okay, didn't help, didn't hurt, just kind of there. And then things ramped up the last couple of weeks with Jay USO's brother Jimmy getting bloodied by Gunther, and then that really ignited things. It really brought this rivalry to next the next level. And then Jay cuts to the promo of his career talking about how he's not afraid of gun Through anymore, using his speaking voice, not his promo voice. And then you're having this go home promo last week, which was fine. It was just you know, a bunch more yeat stuff and saying that he's going to have to pray and have you ask God to forgive him for who he's going to be at WrestleMania. Now, I will have to say that Jay, this is not a no holds barred match. This is just a regular match. So if you're talking about brutalizing and bloodying Gunther, you'll be disqualified. So that promise is a bit of a shallow promise. But I understand the idea here. So it's going to be a fun match. I know we're only on match one here. I'm looking forward to it as much as I really could have hoped. It is a bit of a toss up though. This is not an easy match. Another one that I would caution anybody who's throwing money, and obviously they're in effing Vegas. There's going to be a lot of bets on a lot of matches here, whether it's in Vegas or other outlets, and this is the one I would stay away from. I would not advise people put money on this one. This is very difficult. But if you want to go ahead, obviously your money. But I mean, if as far as I look at this match, and I've been back and forth all week, who do I think is gonna win?
Speaker 2: Jay U?
Speaker 4: So I think Jay will conquer Gunther the opening match. Jay's gonna be the first one out at WrestleMania, get the crowd going. Having sixty thousand, seventy thousand people doing the yeat with their hands is going to be a fun visual and the crowd will explode for him because they're fresh, they're ready. It's Jay Us, so let's go. And it's a smart move to put it first. Is it disrespectful?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess that's up to Guntherer and Jay to decide. But I think ultimately Jay's going to win this. He'll overcome gun through. I don't want this to be the outcome I would have gun Through just destroy him. I mean I would have him do a squash match and shock the world. They're not going to do that, they would never, but that's what I would do. But I think this will be a fourteen to fifteen minute match. Jay Uso wins the World Heavyweight Championship against Gunther and.
Speaker 2: Uh probably.
Speaker 4: Just like so many manses on the show, a lot of kickouts and finishes, and I hate to say that we should do a counter like how many finishes over the two nights get kicked out? Of how many kickouts finishes? I would say over twenty. I mean that's just a ballpark guess. I mean, twenty isn't over under it's insane. But I bet you over all these matches about twenty kickouts of finishes. Somebody should keep itally of this. But Jo Soo wins feel good moment for a lot of fans, and I think a really good match. I don't think I'll be match of the night, but it'll be a very solid, entertaining match that back and forth and yet and all that. Okay, let's see Raybisterio versus El Grande Americano. I will say El Grande Americano is probably gonna get I think a lot of a lot of support from the crowd. They won't boo Raymisterio. Rayasterio is a legend. He's had solid crowd support forever. I don't know if there's ever been a heel in w B and El Grande Americano. I think we'll get some support as well, because I think that there's some love and appreciation for what this character is.
Speaker 2: This character is.
Speaker 4: As it's kind of a lighthearted imitation of the luchador style wrestling. I know a lot of people are pretending to be offended by it. That's I really don't care. I think most fans find it fun and this should be a fun match as well. I mean, obviously, with who we know is under the mask here, it's going to be an excellent match, one that probably gets in the ten ten minute range and ends up being I'm going to guess a probably a El Grande Americano. I want Grande Americano to get the victory, but I could see Raymons Tereu also pointing out this one does seem to also be a little bit on the a little bit on the unpredictable side, like a lot of matches that wrestle may This is a crazy one, but fun, this is lighthearted. I don't know if anyone is gonna get involved. I guess you could have, you know, some of some support. You could have Chad Gable come in an interfere in this match. But that'd be a hell of a twist, wouldn't it. I mean, if Chad Gable comes out and interferes in this match, that, I mean, that's the twist.
Speaker 2: I would do.
Speaker 4: Find somebody that kind of looks like him under the mask, throw him in there, and then Chad Gable comes out to help him. That's actually be a fun twist.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So again, jay Uso wins. I'm saying El Grande Americano wins. Although Ray Mysterio is again it's kind of a fifty to fifty split. It really doesn't matter either for Ray and Grande. So all right, let me get through a couple more predictions. I'll see if anybody wants to come on and give their thoughts here. So the World Tag Team Championships, war Raiders and New Day. This one, you know, with the reigning champions to war Raiders, I could see them dropping the belts to the New Day and then dare I say, perhaps we have a returning big Eie. Now, that's been a prediction for how many years since Ridge Holland broke his neck with an overhead bellied belly suplex on SmackDown.
Speaker 2: I believe it was.
Speaker 4: I feels like three years ago now.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: With the angle with the Big Ee, with Biggie and the New Day, Newgate Day getting a bunch of heat a number of months ago, and they've cooled off significantly. They never really capitalized that, like they peaked when they turned on Big Ee, and then they haven't done really anything with New Day since then, which has been very disappointing. But they're in a tag team championship match and I expect them. I expect the New Day to probably regain the championships, but it could be I'm hesitant to I'm hesitant to bring out Biggie because Bigie could also cost them the belt. So dare I say, hmm, how about this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I'm changing I'm changing in on the fly because I can do that. War Raiders retained because of Biggie. That's what I'm gonna call for. All right, Let's go to Jade Cargill and Naomi A very well developed story. Jade Cargill easily, no doubt about it, the biggest match of her career. Naomi certainly a big match for her, uh, especially given the fact that she, you know, she turned heel is the best version of herself that I've ever seen. And we have Jade car Gill, you know, showing some personality. But still, I really, I would really caution it with this WrestleMania audience. We know what they can do. It's a mix of a lot of the you know, the quote unquote hardcore audience, the international crowd. A lot of people spend a lot of money to be here, and it's not typically your families, it's typically your you know, your core audience is here, and they can be brutal. And I don't think people are connecting with Jade because we haven't had a reason to yet. So it's a cautionary tale, but one that's not set in stone that this could be one that is a flip flop in crowd support where people cheer in Naomi and boo Jade. It's one of those kind of proceeded with caution pun intended on this match, and I think ultimately Jade does probably get the win because she's new or newer needs a staple victory, even though Naomi's doing excellent work.
Speaker 2: Jade, Yeah, I'm gonna go with Jade. Jade.
Speaker 4: I almost convinced myself otherwise. I think Jade wins the match here in a relatively short match. I would be surprised if this goes beyond ten minutes. So Jade wins the match. And yeah, but crowd support could be fun, all right. Jacob Fat Too versus l A Knight for the United States Championship. Boy, this match, I don't know how I feel about it because I'm worried again about crowd support. Jacoba two is the shiny new toy. Jacoba two is the is the is the star in the making. The fans see it, They're grabbing onto it, They're digging their their claws in and seeing if they can go along for the ride. At the same time. LA Knight is a fan favorite. The fans got behind him a couple of years ago and said, hey, what about this. Dudew pushed him, pushed him into a championship match with Roman Reigns that we all know he wasn't gonna win, and then ever since then, he's just been living in the United States Championship world and hasn't left since, and he's still champion.
Speaker 2: Going in.
Speaker 4: I fully expect Jacob Fatoo. I want to say he's gonna win, but there's also Solo Sokoa who could cost him and screw him fully turning Jacoba two babyface. I I I keep talking myself in and out of these decisions because I could see Solo screwing JACOBFA two or looking like he doesn't but he meant to actually screw him over. But I could also see him still going on with Jacob FA two. No turn yet, So perhaps that's the way that we go. Let's go to the Jacoba two victory. No turn on Solo yet, and or if he does, it's after the match, and Jacoba two is still champion. So Jacoba two wins the United States Championship. All right, two more and then we'll see if anybody I haven't really I got.
Speaker 2: To check the studio here.
Speaker 4: I do have a couple of messages, so I'll take a look at those in a moment.
Speaker 2: So let me get through night one.
Speaker 4: There's only two more matches that are gonna be at Night one, and it's women's Championship. Tioty Stratton Charlotte Flair. This is an interesting one as well, very unpredictable night. That's kind of the theme here. This has been really focused on their promo. This has been focused on the outside of the ring stuff. It's been focused a lot on x on on Instagram and things that people have said about Charlotte Flair. And there was one tweet that went around that it was this meme of Charlotte and the four cycles that she goes through of win Women's Championship, get injured, get a face or get a divorce, and you know, get a facelift, returning women win Women's Championship, get injured like and it kept going around and Charlotte did comment on that. I mean, there is some truth to that, but yeah, that that's really what This has been focused on a lot outside the ring and Tiffany attacking Charlotte personally that apparently went off script, and attacking her personal life.
Speaker 2: And her three divorces, and.
Speaker 4: You know, Tiffany being the rookie. This match I don't think will be matching the night. I'm not expecting this to be matching the night, even though tifty Stratton says that she wants.
Speaker 2: It to be.
Speaker 4: I do expect this to be physical. Do I think they'll take liberties with each other? I don't, I really, I actually don't. They are professionals, they don't want to hurt each other. It's not good for anyone.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 4: So I think they'll be stiff. They're definitely gonna be stiff in this match. That's really what we're all looking forward to, right is what do they do to each other? Are they really getting any real shots in? Because there does seem to be some true animosity, So that's the interest in this match. Despite that, this build has been a little bit uncomfortable, and depending on your view, it could be a good uncomfortable or a bad one.
Speaker 2: But we're all still talking about it.
Speaker 4: So, you know, despite Tiffany, or despite Charlotte being just generally disinterested in this match, which has been her defense mechanism that she's just too good and above this, and you know, she doesn't even look at Tiffany and she's just this.
Speaker 2: She's basically, as you know, the.
Speaker 4: Kind of what high school girls do. I mean, that's just kind of what it is. She's it's very immature of Charlotte. Despite the fact that she'll say how mature she is, and I don't. I haven't liked Charlotte's demeanor at all. I don't mean that in a good heel way where I want to see Tiffany beat her up. I mean it in a way that's just is. I don't even want to like watch her compete. I don't want to watch Charlotte in the ring, even though she's obviously very good in the ring and we know her legacy, she's very insufferable, and again not in a way that makes me want to watch her in a match. It just makes me want to watch something else. So, you know, maybe things change, but I think that ultimately we're going to see a fifteenth championship out of Charlotte Flair, and you know what, that's how I book it too. I would have Charlotte Flair win. The reason people would lose their minds. It would get people talking much more than if Tiffany retained. I think Charlotte cheats to win, pulls a little Rick Flair out and I would as well. I would have Charlotte Flair win this thing, all right, and then the main event, the weird main event, the main event that I have criticized up and down for it's just lack of appeal because nothing's on the line at all, or what is on the line is laughable and nonsensical of just Paul Hayman. We're all fighting over a sixty five year old man. Is just it's just silly. And you know, they're all butt hurt because the other one is talking to Hayman, the other one gets jealous.
Speaker 2: It's like they're recreating.
Speaker 4: Once again, like middle school drama of Oh, you're my best friend. No, you're my best friend. You told him you were your best friend. Like it feels like that that's what this is and I can't I'm I can't believe that that's what this is about. And I'm dumbing it down. Yeah, I mean, given the Paul Hayman's one of the greatest of all time, and see I'm Punkin, Rollins and Rains are all Hall of famers, you know, I'm just disrespecting the story. I'm not disrespecting the guy involved, because they've all done everything that they've been told to do and done it as well as they could do it. I just don't agree with the premise of this match at all. And again, we're blind as fans to what this match could be at the end. We don't know who could return or what happens here. But I honestly don't think there's anything if no one else returns, no brock Lesner or nothing like that that they could get me interested in who wins, because I don't care who wins because there's nothing on the line. I guess implicitly it's whoever wins will get Paul Hayman's services, but that hasn't been actually outwardly said that that's what's on the line. He's in Sampunk's corner. But yet now he owes Seth Rollins a favor, and yet now Paul Roman reigns is but hurt because Paul Hayman owed a favor to sem Punk And there's nothing on the line. So sure, if Hayman leaves with Seth Rollins, Okay, that's what most people are suspecting. I mean, sure, it's just something we haven't seen. But I don't see the value there because Rollins doesn't need him. He could turn heel just fine on his own. He did it for how many years when he was with the authority and then by himself as the Messiah. Remember all that, all right? So I just and again. The match I'm sure will be excellent. The match quality is going to be superb. How can it not be? It will be to me though, Punk should not be in this match. It should be Rollin's reigns, end of story. But they want to talk about Haymen, the Hayman. Hayman's the story here and it shouldn't be. So I honestly don't care who wins. I just don't care because there's nothing at stake for me here. There's nothing at stake that would make me go home.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I hope Roman wins so he gets this, or Punk win so he gets this, or Rollin's wins so he gets this. Right, there's nothing here for any man other than hey, guess what I want?
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: This story is bizarre, but I will still watch and I'll enjoy the hell out of it. I just have to remember that again, we're fans. We have no idea what they're planning for this match, and I could eat my words. Oh my god, I didn't see that coming at the end of the match. Fine, that's what pro wrestling is about. But I I just this is a this is a weird, weird match for me. But who do I think is gonna win? I I mean I I would imagine that Seth Rollins wins. He's with Paul Hayman. I mean, sure, Seth Rollins wins.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But I've never been so just indifferent about a Wrestlemaniam main event than this one as far as just who wins, who I want to win, not quality of match, not star power. That's all there, but the big one of why fans should care who wins is unfortunately absent from this. It just doesn't exist. So in three big baby faces, yeah, one of them is turning, right, and most people are turning to Seth is the one who's going to turn. And it's probably about time, probably about time that Seth Rollins turns. Although with the Roman reigns on X lately, if you've seen the drama with that and his public statements about you know, our president and some politics and stuff, people are you know, just getting on him about that, and now people are imagining that he's going to get booed and all this stuff because he voiced a little bit of his political beliefs and who he supports, which of course, is never a good idea. If you're a public figure of that level, it's never a good idea unless you understand the ramifications and don't care to give your political opinions. When your opinions, you know immediately are going to alienate you with half your audience, and half your audience are going to go, oh really, he believes that it's never a good idea. I understand he can voice his opinions, but you understand also your representing the company. It's not just you on your own and and so yeah, I mean, I'm not saying one way or the other if you know what he says is good or bad. But I'm just saying that his views on those topics should be left for another day. But he's no longer active. It's just my opinion whether no matter what side of the value fall on, whether you're you know, you love the president or you hate the president, you just don't.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't. You shouldn't. It's just you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: But now he's going to have to reem the deal with the consequences of it, for better or worse. Alrighty, well, let me see here, guys. I'm still learning how to get through here. I'm still learning how to uh get to my Let's see here, all right, let's talk to I think I Oh, I know this guy. Uh, I'm gonna bring him out for a minute here. Uh hold on in one second. I'm I'm doing my best here. I'm trying to Yeah, there we go, Jay. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Man? You ready for Wrestlemaniah, I am ready for the entire weekend. As matter of fact, you're doing this show in the middle of one of the shows this weekend, So I'm positive. So I can talk to you.
Speaker 4: Oh, and I feel bad about that I was when I were when I set the time like a crap. But it has to fit with my schedule unfortunately. So but no, that and I saw a little bit of seth rollins. I won't spoil anything for anybody, but has anything without spoiling SmackDown? Was there anything that happened that was really would change WrestleMania, the card, anything like that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Not yet, but I'm a little behind too.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So what's your what are your thoughts just anything brief about WrestleMania. Some of your big predictions or bold ones that you got.
Speaker 6: Well, because I do the NXT review for ww podcasts. I'm going to have to wrap that in a little bit to my to my statement if that's okay.
Speaker 2: So there are way too many multi.
Speaker 6: Person purpose person matches this year, way too many across the boards. They're including the main event, but then also the Intercontinental Championship match, and then also NXT. The two top titles in NXT are both multi person matches as well, plus the last six to one lad match for the North American title for women. So like, there's just there's a ton of them, like from from the for the entire weekend. I just think it's too many for a WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a lot of and I understand probably the reason for it is they want a lot of people to get exposure on that level. They want to be able to say, oh, look, you know, this is your biggest match.
Speaker 2: Of your career.
Speaker 4: They want to be able to give everyone a jersey to play. But at the same time as a fan and yeah, the multiperson matches are overused as a rule just on regular shows much less I WrestleMania, wrestle Idea. Yeah, look, they're supposed to be it's supposed to be the super Bowl of wrestling. We're told that all the time, but at the super Bowl of Wrestling, it's it's you don't have everyone who was, you know, in the playof at the game, like it's for the best of the best, and it's just it's morphed into just how many people can we crack on the show? And I get it. If I'm in the locker room, I'd be like, oh, this is awesome. But as a fan, You're like, there's just too many people here and I'm so glad, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: And then all of them were no disqualifications, So like you've now now you've kind of watered down the no disqualification like match if you had one.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I I've been on if you listen to me, I've been on the belief that triple thread matches shouldn't be tripped, diouldn't be no DQ by default. I mean, just because you add another person all of a sudden, no rules apply. I mean I did. That is just nonsensical to me. Uh but no, I agree, And let me ask you this though, for the big matches, though, for for the the main roster johnsona Cody Roads, I got to get your take on it.
Speaker 6: You know, I honestly think that I think Johnsena's gonna pull it.
Speaker 2: Out with help.
Speaker 6: Well, after after last year, I would be stupid if I didn't say it was gonna be help.
Speaker 4: So litle bit of bloodline rules kind of a little bit of last year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, yeah, but I definitely I think I think Sina is gonna do it, and he's gonna go a little while as a as a heel champion. Yeah, and I think Cody's gonna be gone for a couple months just to recover.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, No, I haven't given my thoughts on it yet, but I don't think that's the worst idea in the world. How about this before I let you go, how about the match you're looking forward to the most out of both nights.
Speaker 6: Of both nights, I think Ria, Ria, Eo and Bianca.
Speaker 4: I can't disagree with you there. And who do you think is coming out on that?
Speaker 6: My heart says Eo, My head says Bianca.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, you're a man after my own heart. I I'm on that same boat. I think, yeah, it's it's tough one, but I think this one easily could have made evented tomorrow night. I mean, yeah, I don't I understand that. Oh there, this is a triple thread. And look at the names and see I'm punkin Rollins and Rains.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: But like these three women, they're in a hell of a storyline and they're gonna put on I think match of the night. I think this is probably Imagine the Night contender by a long shot. And I just don't understand why they didn't put it at the main event. And I'm with you on that that made no sense.
Speaker 6: I mean the last I mean the last two years we've said that the EO. Bailey match was the match of the night, and then the year before that there Charlotte one. So now we're just kind of bringing everything together.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's very true. So uh well, very good, Jay, Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel feel free to head on out and watch the rest of SmackDown or stick around and listen to the rest of the show. I appreciate Yeah, I appreciate it. And uh absolutely, guys, if you haven't listened to Jay, he does our nxter reviews every single week. Give him a listen. So thanks Jay, and enjoy WRESTLEMANI will be in touch. All right, let's continue with the card here. We've all gone through night one. Let's get to the night to card. Let's get to the to big matches here, the ones that a lot of people are talking about, for.
Speaker 2: Better or worse.
Speaker 4: So let's go to the Women's World Championship. As Jay and I just discussed, Eo Bianca Rhea, a match that I was very much in the camp of Bianca versus Rhea. Take EO out, EO wins, I don't know where shocks the world. We have a new women's champion. What the hell?
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: But the fans are really behind you, and they've been behind you for a while. It's been, I don't want to say, a movement. That's kind of an overused phrase today, but it's been a progressive momentum for Eo Sky Behind the scenes, even during her matches, the fans just all of a sudden, even if she's in that just toxic damage control group, fans forgot how good she is.
Speaker 2: And then she gets in the ring.
Speaker 4: And fans look, whoa, oh yeah, this this woman's awesome, right, and they start cheering for and that's an organic love for her. I mean that's stuff that even when she's not getting any mic time at all, it's it's a respect and it's also a connection that you're forming with the fans, and she has that. So I think the fans are going to be behind Eo more than Bianca or Ria. A close second is Riea and a distant third is Bianca. I think Bianca could get booed out of the building. It seems to be that way. The international fans are back, they've you know, they've made the trip overseas.
Speaker 2: They're here.
Speaker 4: We'll hear all the chants, and they'll bring their hatred for Bianca with them. And I don't want to hear from anybody about racist stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I only bring that up because I can't hear it anymore. It's just nonsensical, right, totally nonsensical that that's you know, that that's the reason people boo Bianca.
Speaker 2: But sure believe well, I mean, there are people out there. I still believe that.
Speaker 4: And if you believe that, I mean I've I've got no I've got no reason to explain to you why that's not the case. I've already gone through a chapter in verse as to why that's not the case, but sure, but Biance is probably gonna get booed out of the building. It's gonna be interesting to see what she does with that. Does she embrace it, does she ignore it? Does she try to resist it? We don't know now. This match, as I just mentioned, excuse me, it's probably gonna be match of the night on Night two right now it is. I think projected for Night two easily easily could be a Night one main event. Barring something wild they have for Punk, Rollins and Rains, this should have been Night one. I know they want to give se him Punk his Wrestlemaniam main event, but this isn't about one guy, all right. I don't think the fans are that upset. It's really only Phil Brooks that that's upset about the fact he hasn't had a Wrestlemanium main event.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 4: This should be a to the night contender eighteen minutes, nineteen minutes, maybe up to twenty minutes. I could be extremely over zealous on this, but I'm very much looking forward to this matchup with eo Sky. Yes, no wow, Eosky should retain Ria. Ripley has no chance. Well, I should say the least amount of I think probability to win this. It's between Bianca and EO just like Jay said, Just like I said, Bianca. If they want to turn her full blown heel, Bianca should win this. If they want to keep EO Sky champion, they could definitely do that and keep it going. But honestly, I think Bianca should win it because I want to see what appeal Beyonca looks like it's been a long time coming. You could get her at some point in the in the the feud with Jade and Naomi and have her turn on Jade, and if they're still in the Babyface Jade boat, you could go there. Plus it would have EO Sky in chase mode. Again, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. So I'm leaning about fifty five percent for Bianca and you know, forty five percent for EO Sky. I don't say Ria Ripley's zero, but there's just no scenario which Ria Ripley winning makes sense. She was just champion, she lost it to EO. I understand that it wouldn't Again, it's not a horrible choice of Rio one, but it's the least interesting by far. So this match is gonna be killer if they give the women enough time, and they should they better, especially given the fact that they're once again not in the main event. And I think EO Sky retains, but she's a to me a slight slight favorite to I'm sorry, Bianca should win with a close second of you Oh Sky retaining. So there it is, all right, AJ Styles Logan Paul Another match, another match that I keep saying, this also good steal to show. Now this one, this one is about moments and spots, right, And I don't mean that AJ Styles is a spot guy, but it's going to be heavily based on what kind of crazy stuff they going to do, right, That's essentially what people are thinking.
Speaker 2: In their brains.
Speaker 4: What crazy reversal? What four point fifty eight to twenty splash is going to happen? From Logan Paul onto Aj. This is not a no DQ match. This is a straight up wrestling match from what I understand. So with that said, this should limit the craziness of ladders and chairs and stuff that I mean, it could happen behind the referees back, but it's not going to be used outright, you know, during the match, So I expect this mat to probably last twelve minutes or so. I don't expect this to go obviously going too long, but I definitely think that this is going to be a fun, really fun match that has the fans, you know, going, oh my god, excellent. Now, Logan Paul should win this. Why because he's a heel and he needs that WrestleMania victory. Let me say this, Logan Paul would gain more from winning than AJ would. AJ this point in his career is a He's already a Hall of Famer, but he can't really be hurt by much. There's not really much you could do to AJ's career to damage it, and even a loss of WrestleMania. Logan Paul, on the other hand, could benefit from this a victory much more and gloat about it forever. And I think Logan Paul needs the victory here more than AJ. But if AJA wins, it's still a feel good moment shutting up the you know, the brash, very unlikable Logan Paul. So I think that's you know, this is also kind of difficult, but I would say Logan Paul should win, and probably does, But I'm not you know I don't feel super confident on this. All right, I'll go through another prediction here and then I'll check on the chat and see if anybody's out there. Then wants to give some thoughts on WrestleMania The Women's Tag Team Championships Live Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez take on Bailey and Lyra. I know a lot of people are looking forward to this. I say that kind of with a little bit of humor there, because the Women's Tag Team Championships have just been such a joke since they were introduced. For the most part, not all the time, but the vast majority of its existence has been a joke and is under some kind of curse by I don't know, the Sanderson sisters or something. Please tell me you guys understand that reference if I'm dating myself, If you don't. The Women's Tag Team Championships, I think are gonna change hands here because Bailey and Lyra seem to have a nice chemistry. It would freshen things up, It would free up the shackles of this the albatross that is this Women's Championship from Living Raquel, I think that Bailey and Lyra winning is a feel good fun moment. Lyra Bailey and Lyra again, as I said, are new. They have a nice chemistry. It'd be interesting to see where they go. And Raquel Rodriguez is about as interesting. I think I made ANALOGI at my show this past week. Her personality on air, you know, is about as interesting as you know, a house plant. She's just she just there's nothing there, you know, she doesn't show anything that is that fans go, whoa, you know, And I'm not trying, I'm not just respecting on a personal level anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's just professionally.
Speaker 4: I mean, you probably even agree with you to some degree, to some extent that this is a character that needs to be fleshed out more. The fans just aren't connecting with Raquel. They've connected with Live, who has been absolutely amazing over the last year and a half. But Racqueal, Yeah, she's she's just a strong, big woman that you know, does the heavy lifting for Live. And that's all we know. And so I think Bailey and Lyra are much more suited to win these championships, and in a fairly fairly quick match, I don't think this one's going to go beyond you know, the ten minute mark, maybe twelve minutes tops. So all right, I'll pause there, and we have a few more matches here, big matches obviously, with the Intercontinental, the Drew mccutire match, and the big big one of Cody and John Cena. So let me check here. Somebody popped in it out, but I can't see who it was. All right, well let's continue. Let's just talk about the Interconnental Championship. Guys, Bron Breaker, Penta, Finn Dominic. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Please, for the love of God, guys, if you are a big on betting for WrestleMania, stay away from this match. It will do you no favors. You may strike it lucky, but I really really would advise anybody who's trying to get into this match to make money, don't stay away. Because every single one of these candidates has a reason to win. Everybody has a legitimate, a legitimate claim to the Intercontinental Championship. You can make a case for every single one of these men. It is not an easy match. It's a match that I would absolutely expect to probably be Match of the Night for Night two and be a contender for the overall pl E both nights, a contender for Match of the Night. This is a I think gonna be fifteen minutes, sixteen minutes and be incredible, incredible moments spots. Yes, uh, bron Breaker is gonna spear everyone into oblivion, like people may actually be split in half. They may have to stitch people back together. I think bron Breaker if I was to guess, If I was to guess, bron Breaker retains. That's my official prediction. But again, every man in this match Penta, Baler and Dom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could.
Speaker 4: You could pit Finn and Dom against him one another one wins it, But I think the better story is one's about to win it, could win it, the other one screws the opportunity up the spear one two three, the other one hits the spirit and then you know, the bron Breaker pins one of them and the other one. Yeah, that's what I think's gonna happen. Becuse Pence is not going to take the pin here. I think Finn Balor is probably gonna take the pin from Brown off the spear because Dom ends up screwing him all outright or has a major screw up, and Ballary just can't take it anymore, and that's when the split happens on the Monday night ra after WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: So that's my guess.
Speaker 4: All right, let me see if someone else will. I think James is out there. Hold on, James, let me try to bring you in a second. So we've got only two matches left after this and we'll go through those predictions and uh, let's let's see here. Let me let me bring in uh, let me bring in James. H James, what do you think about WRESTLEMANI coming up?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: I'm just just half half listening to the show and half watching Snick down there at the moment. That No, I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be good.
Speaker 4: Do you have a specific match that out of both nights that you're you know, you're just you're you're you're ready for it, like I mean, you can't wait.
Speaker 5: Uh, definitely, the Fatal four Way. I think it's gonna be It's going to be a show stop of it, and I think the outcome of that will be good as well. In regards to what happens between Finland Dom that No, I think I think that'll be it would be one of my highlights. I'd like to see the woman's between Tiffany and Charlotte. I'd like to see I'd like to see Tiffany win that. I'm not not a fan of Charlotte at the moment. I think she's she needs to bow out grace gracefully.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, it's funny the way we feel about Charlotte. It's it's not And people will argue with me that, well, if you don't like them that much, that's how you know it's a true heal. It's like, no, I don't even want to watch her, like I don't. I'm not interested in seeing her wrestle. I'm not interested in seeing her get beat up. I just don't want to see her anymore. And it's just that's how I feel about And I also can reckon what she's contributed and how good she is in the ring and everything she's done for the women's division, but I feel like, just like, yeah, I'm ready for her to just just kind of like take your place in the Hall of Fame, and and you know that's how I feel as well. And at the same time, she's still very good and she could have a five Star match if she wants to. So it's it's a weird feeling to have about Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I agree to it. I think I think she's done a lot a lot for the business and done well, but I think it's time for her to, like she take back stiff and just retire gracefully.
Speaker 4: One last question, who do you think? Do you think you'll have any big returns tomorrow night? Any surprise returns do you think? I mean legendary? Do you think Brock Undertaker, Austin, anybody like that or maybe someone were not thinking of, like a russev or I don't know.
Speaker 3: Alister Black and Austin Ritturn would be pretty cool, like you sid Austin, like he's in his hometown, he's been near for the mean some stuff that would be good.
Speaker 5: Take her. He returned last year, but like it was out of pace. I don't think he hit a place in it this year. Brock coming out with the triple Threat, Yeah, that would be cool, but unlikely. I think.
Speaker 4: I would agree, Yeah, Brock Leaser, it would be a weird. It would be a fun moment. People would lose their minds. But I think it's I'm not predicting it to happen. It would just it's unlikely as hell, but I think it's possible in the universal possibilities.
Speaker 2: So very good.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much, James. I hope you enjoy WrestleMania. I appreciate you listening. I just put you back on mute, and yeah, I enjoyed. I apologize if you're splitting watching SmackDown and watching me or listening to me. I didn't exactly time my show the best, but it was the only time that I could can do this tonight.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately, I hope people.
Speaker 4: Like, what did you do in the middle of this back it's because I had to, so I apologize for that, guys, but thank you for taking the time, James, and I hope you and enjoy WrestleMania. We're about to get eight hours of wrestling in our faces over the next forty eight hours, So all right, let's get to the last two matches here. One of them we talked about here with James. First one though, is Drew and Jamien a Sin City street fight. This should lead to a Drew mcatire victory. Drew mamctire. Many of us feel that he deserved better for WrestleMania. No disrespect to Damien, who has really excelled over the last year, especially after leaving the judgment day after Hyeah, teaming with Rhea for a bit the Terror Twins and having a great really I don't know, have great story, an overachieving run as world champion.
Speaker 2: We forget he was world champion. He was.
Speaker 4: I think that still Drew with everything he's contributed, who's been a top guy, who has just who has been able to really over kind of he's been in I don't know if reinvents the word, but alter is character to where we haven't seen a heel like him in a while. That he's the guy that tells the truth and that's why people hate him, and that's the heel character he was able to provide us.
Speaker 2: And I've loved it. I've loved it.
Speaker 4: I think Drew deserved better after all the contributions over the past year, year and a half, and he should have been in a high, more high profile position. Now that doesn't mean he can't still do something else said WrestleMania, I still think there's a strong possibility he could show up and align himself with Dwayne. I've heard that. I don't think that's the worst thing in the world. I've heard Seth joining Dwayne. I mean, we've heard all these things. Drew, though, I think, is probably slated to do something bigger than we're seeing. I don't think Damien and Drew, even if Drew loses, is going to be the only thing that Drew McIntyre does at WrestleMania. I don't think with Drew's talent and star power and momentum, that this is the only thing he does at WrestleMania. I think he'll have a say in some other match, and that's just my guess. So who wins this though? I think Drew should. He should win this, But they also at WrestleMania like to make sure babyfaces win a lot of the matches, so they have that going for Damien. Kind of a fifty to fifty split. For me, I would let me just go with Drew because he should win. It's the right decision in a very hard fought match. I don't care if he cheats to win. He should win. Let me get to the big One. Cody Rhodes John Cena for the WWE Championship. Now, before we get to the Tom foolery of the finish, which is I think gonna be similar to last year, but obviously not exact. This up until that crazy point should be fun slower paced match. It'll, i think, be a nice change of pace from the other matches we're going to see, especially fatal four way match with the interconmental title, which is just going to be a car crash of epic proportions in a good way, and especially with aj styles Logan Paul that's going to be very high, high pace match and EO Bianca and Ripley I think will be the same way. So this will be a nice slower match to end the show, which is I'm a big fan of slower pace matches, which because I know that let me. I want to see high flying boom boom boom, But then you're not appreciative of the matches and moves you're seeing. It's just give me the next thing, next thing, next thing. It's like fireworks let me in a very superficial If you do things slower, that means there's more intentionality behind it. You can you can tell your story better. Fans are able to digest a little bit better what you're doing and maybe why especially I'm not saying you need to move in slow motion, but there's time to pick it up in a match. But generally it should be a easy to watch pace. And I think this is what's going to be. And also because of John Zena can't move at a very high pace, He's never been able to, uh in terms of the you know, the lighterweight guys. So this match up to that point, it think it's me just fine. I think they'll be about probably eighteen or nineteen Crossroads kicked out of up until the point that the Rock shows up. So I mean, honestly, guys, how many Crossroads are going to be kicked out of tomorrow night? I hope it's none. I hope they start to really re educate fans on what finishers should be. I really hope, instead of just always using finisher kickouts as a crutch for a pop and a match. But I have a feeling it's going to be about four Crossroads probably that it's gonna take to put John Cena down if he does or tries to. So ho am I predicting? I'm predicting John Cena wins. Why not? Just because I don't like the Cody Rhoades babyface character. But most importantly because it is the right thing for business, John Cena winning would be infinitely more interesting of what's he gonna do. He claimed he was gonna ruin pro wrestling.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: He talked about the Spinner Belt and what he's going to do with that and how he's going to take the championship and go home. So I think John Cena wins, and I think it's going to be, you know, breaking Rick Flair's record is going to be you know, mentioned obviously made a big deal of he could have his own celebration even though he's you know, saying he's going to take the belt and go home. There's a ways to work around it. I think, I'm would create much more of a buzz and interest of what's John Cena gonna do? Because Cody Roads has held the belt for a year respectable. Not the most interesting run over the last year, that's for sure, But if you're a Cody Roads fan, nothing wrong with the year now. John Cena wins. But how I mentioned the Rock, There's no doubt about it. He's going to be there tomorrow night or sorry, Sunday night. He'll have a say he'll probably as as Cody Roads hits the crossroads, maybe the Rock is already at ringside. Remember that ramp is very very long, like many wrestlers any ramps, So maybe the rocks already at ringside supporting Cody. Or the rock comes down as Cody Roads hits a couple of crossroads and everybody's down, and here comes the rock. Rock hits a rock bottom on Cody Rhodes and he's about to pull the ref or he's about to pull John Cena on top of Cody and wake up the ref. And remember this is not a no DQ, so be mindful of that. And then the glass shatters. If the glass don't shatter, I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't.
Speaker 4: I may have to actually search for a therapist because I can't go through that again like last year. I don't need a gong, I don't need anything. I don't I don't need any any other music or sounds other than a glass shattering and a stone cold stunner being delivered to the rock. Now that that should happen, I understand that. Oh, fans know what's gonna happen. So we shouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It's a worst kept secret. I don't care.
Speaker 4: It should still happen. Not everything needs to be a surprise. That's one thing that doesn't need to be a surprise to be a lot of fun, and that should happen and just a nostalgic moment. Just for all the history of the Rock and Austin have with each other, it should be just that they better do that.
Speaker 2: They have to do that.
Speaker 4: Now the Rock will neutralize or I'm sorry, awesome will neutralize the Rock. That doesn't mean that Cody ros is gonna retain here because johnsona likely has another ally or trick up a sleeve. Is the Ally Seth is the Ally Drew perhaps, So whoever that ally is, whether it's a person or a foreign object, will be the difference maker. After Austin neutralizes the Rock, where you think Austin's gonna come out, He's gonna save the day. He's gonna help Cody Roads retain and it'll be just like last year and Austin again. He'll stun the Rock leave and then you know the Rock's out. So he's the non factor and i'd like to see him and see him stunt John Cena. That'd be a lot of fun, and maybe Austin gets physically involved. I mean, I don't know, maybe just beyond the stunner of the Rock he does do more, but I have a feeling it's probably not much more. So Okay, fine, they neutralize each other and then here comes, you know, the the backup plan, the insurance policy, whatever it may be. John Cena, Hookcrook help will win after Austin and the Rock do their thing. So that's to me what's gonna happen. And Cody Rhodes loses the championship to John Cena in a explosive, memorable finish to that match. That'll further cement John Cena as a heel. No need to over complicate it more than that, no need to overbook it like last year. I know many people feel that it was the best five minutes of WrestleMania main event history. I don't think it was, but I know why people do. It's very nostalgic. Oh my god, everyone's coming out, but there's like no reasons why any of these people have anything any beef with anybody outside of I think at the point where it was solo and John Cena, who had a match earlier in that year. Anyway, that's how I see it going down. So let me recap, let me recap Night one all the way down. I'll give you my winners.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 4: Jay Uso wins the World Championship. El Grande beats Ray Mysterio. The war Raiders retained because of Big Ee Jade beats Naomi. Jacob Fatu wins the US Championship. Charlotte Flair Women's wins the Women's Championship for the fifteenth fifteenth time. I think so I picked Seth Rollins to win the triple threat Eo Sky to lose to Bianca and Rio, so I'm sorry. Bianca wins the Women's Championship, the World Championship. Logan Paul beats aj Styles Bailey and Laarra Vakiria capture the women's tag team titles. Bron Breaker retains the Intercontinental title in a fatal four way and it just what I hope is going to be, just an incredible match. And Drew McIntyre beats Damien and John Cena beats Cody Rhoades to become w WE Champion. So and almost John Cena has to win because all this heel term was for not if he doesn't, I mean, like you turn him heel and then he loses and then okay, he's still a heel, but you don't care because he lost the championship. The heat will continue if he's champion. There's almost no other way to go about this. Cody is champion, retaining would be ultra boring because then okay, John Sena is still here heel and he'll you know, okay, cool, like then what but if you have seen a win, much more interesting?
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 4: How do we get the belt back? Gonna do what he said? That kind of thing. So certainly going to be a hell of a night, tell of a two nights, and I know that you guys will be much very active on Twitter, active in our discord chat, active in our community. As you know, not just WrestleMania, but you have xt stand up and deliver. Yeah, of course if you have independent shows, they're all over the place. Just a crazy weekend of wrestling. And then not to mention the Monday night after WrestleMania, the Monday night after WrestleMania is right there, So all right, that'll do it for our show tonight Live show. Thank you guys for joining us, and we're gonna go through offline. We're going to go through some emails if I have time, and some voicemails. So thanks everybody. Enjoy wrestle Mania.
Speaker 2: We'll talk next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.