Speaker 1: Everyone. This is Matt Ford from The Good Trouble Show. Firstly, thank you very much for joining us on this podcast. I wanted to give you a little heads up about this incredible interview we had with doctor Eric Davis. For the most part, we tape our interviews so if we have any technical issues, we can fix them right then and there. But this interview we actually did live, and sure enough, as things would have it, my microphone was cutting in and out. So during this interview you may hear doctor Davis reference that he didn't hear my question, or you might hear sort of jumps or pauses in the audio. That is why. Hopefully that won't happen again, but hey, when you're doing things live, shit happens. Anyway. Thank you very much for joining us, and I hope you enjoy this interview.
Speaker 2: Doctor Davis, how are you, sir?
Speaker 3: Good? Your audio was cutting out during your introduction? Oh boy, well yeah, I was going in and out.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well hopefully hopefully it will come back and maybe a NSA is messing with us a little bit here.
Speaker 3: Uh well, thank you for having me on your show. I think you've been trying to pull arms and legs off my body to get me to appear on your show for quite a long time. And I'm happy to be here today.
Speaker 1: I am so excited to be here. We've we've spoken in person a couple of times. I think last time I saw you might be might have been the Soul Foundation.
Speaker 2: Does that sound familiar? I think that was.
Speaker 1: I think that was That was probably it. So if for some reason my audio cuts out, just ask me to repeat. I don't know why it is, but you know, I'm a one man's show. This is this is sort of like cable access TV on steroids, So who who knows what? What is? What is going to happen? So, so I want to jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I am a.
Speaker 1: Huge fan of skin Walker, the Legend, Skinwalker Ranch, whatever whatever the full name.
Speaker 2: Is of the show.
Speaker 3: And so you were part of NED this is Rocker Ranch.
Speaker 2: Yes, there you go? Okay, So, okay, so you were part of NIDS.
Speaker 1: This is billionaire Robert Bigelow's private science institute, and you were what the astro physics research director?
Speaker 2: Am I right in that?
Speaker 3: I was the astrophysics and aerospace physics director.
Speaker 1: Okay and okay, So so this ranch was under Robert Bigelow before before it came under Brandon Brandon Fugel. So you were you ever personally on the ranch, as I understand it, you were, is that right?
Speaker 3: For five of the six years I worked for NIDS. Yeah, I was on the ranch between one and two weeks out of every month, but by myself. I'd be with two of my co workers or one of my co workers, and then sometimes they would get swapped out from with one of Bob's contract investigators who was always on retainer to him. And then other times I'd be off the ranch for a period of time on vacation or be cycling, you know, letting somebody else take to take a trip cycle so I could stay home and and stay in my office and actually get work done.
Speaker 1: So your time on the ranch, what did you personally witness or investigate on that ranch that was anomalous? I mean, obviously you investigated a lot of stuff, but stuff that you personally encountered.
Speaker 3: A craft. On the first night that we were there for the very first time, Bob Bigelow took us out there. Then in November, so that was September of nineteen ninety six and November of ninety six, Colin Kelliher and I were out on the back of the double whe manufactured home that he had installed next to the Sherman house and the Shermans were still living in it. We saw another craft and it was similar to the one that we saw in September in color, size, dimensions, and it was different in that in September it had vertically landed or descended down from the sky, landed roughly half a mile to a quarter of a mile away from where we were. The light went out, the craft was lit, and its light went out, and then for thirty minutes we couldn't see any other movement or action. And then at the end of that thirty minute period the light returned on the ground level, but it was displaced to my left quite a distance, so somehow it had moved horizontally in a thirty minute period. And then it went out and it was gone forever. We went out there the next day and couldn't find a trace of anything. We scoured that whole property between where the house was all the way to the far west fence line adjoining the next door neighbor, and we went from I think we were from north to south. Yeah, So we went north to south and couldn't find anything. And then the one in November was a flyover. So Colin kell Her and I are out maink at about two thirty three am in the morning and it's cold, and here comes that very same type of craft flying over the Mesa or the bluff is as we called it. And it made a straight bee line right over the pasture about the centroid of the pasture, and then it made a perfect ninety degree turn toward our direction where our where the house was located with respect to where it made its turn, and it kept going straight and till it disappeared from you, and it would have been traveling east and so yeah, and so it was really it went north to south and then traveltyes. So it was very very interesting. No noise, no nothing, no aircraft lights. It was all dark amber light, very large.
Speaker 2: So was this an orb Was there a physical structure too?
Speaker 3: Well, we couldn't see because the light was very bright, but it was obviously a solid object. You couldn't see through it. But the light was an amber colored, very bright, very intense. I don't think we could make out any structure other than you couldn't see through. It was very opaque, and I don't think we would want to call it an orb because the orbs that were known on the ranch, which we are salt later saw the following year year and a half were small. They were probably human head size or basketball size. Nothing bigger, nothing smaller. And those orbs that have been seen on the ranch by the Sherman family and by us were consistently basketball to human head size, Okay, okay, And they never flew up in the sky. They were always at human height, you know, above the ground level, maybe no more than six feet above the ground at the best. This thing that I reported from September November was much larger and was up in the sky. Now, I don't recall when it first made its appearance on its vertical descent to the ground on the far west side of the ranch in September of ninety six and the similar one that flew over the ranch in November nineteen ninety six. But in the November case, that thing was not like a satellite up in orbit or a star. This thing was I would estimate about five hundred feet above ground level. That's how low it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. So this this thing was big, and I'm curious your opinion. You wrote the Air Force's Teleportation Study as the Teleworking.
Speaker 3: Teleportation Physics Study. Yeah, and that included using a solution of Einstein's general theory's relativity to find a equivalent for a traversible wormhole that would resemble the stargate like in the k. Kurt Russell movie and the television series. And I forget the name of the actor who was leading the series. I never got it. Because of work schedules and other family things. I never got to be able to see that show. I'm always busy writing Air Force reports or at that time I was working full time it needs so I never did get to see the show. But I did get to see occasional parts of the episode, so I'm familiar with the show. It's based on the movie, which is phenomenal. Yeah. So this is a flat This is called the flat face traversible wormhole, and that it's not phispherically, it does not have a spherical geometry like the first traversible wormhole solution to the Einstein equations that Kip Thorn and Michael Morris had derived back in nineteen eighty five, and they worked three years to do the mathematical development of that solution to find out its implications, its applications, and then they published their first paper in the American journal Physics in nineteen eighty eight and simultaneously a paper in phyz read D Physical Review D I think it was, and that one was about using wormholes time machines. And so this is this is not the spherically symmetric wormhole throat. This is a flat wormhole throat like a doorway. You stepped through it, and you come out, you go out the other side, but when you go out the other side, you're light years away from where you stepped into it at you know your departure point. So it comes to the snuggate.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, So in your opinion, do you think there's a wormhole at Skinwalker Ranch or do you think there's a craft buried underneath?
Speaker 2: What do you think that is?
Speaker 3: The wormhole phenomenon had been seen at Skinwalker Ranch by Terry Sherman. I don't recall now, it's been so fricking long ago. It's already been thirty years this month next month actually actually beat thirty years next month when Bob Bigelow and I sat in his big office suite at Park house on Southeastern Avenue in Las Vegas, and we had a speaker phone call with Terry Sherman where Bob had kind of like an overarching discussion with Terry his family, his and his family's history with the phenomenon on the ranch, which finally led at the end of the conversation a discussion about Bob buying the ranch for a new And I had been hired before Colin kellerher and George Arnette were hired just the month before that, so all three of us, actually all three of us got got hired in the month of July, but I was the first hired. They came on board about roughly two weeks later, and then in August, Bob Bigelow and I are having on the speakerphone Terry Sherman about all what was going on. Bob was made to wear the ranch by his field investigator on retainer, Shelley Wadsworth up in Pilch, Nevada, and she's very close to the Utah border, and so she sees the newspapers coming out of Salt Lake City, like the Deseret News. And Zach van Nick is one of the reporters of the Deseret News that picked up the story about the Sherman's terrible experiences on that ranch, and so Shelley brought that to Bob's attention, faxed him copies of the newspaper articles. One thing led to another. That's how Bob got connected up to Terry Sherman was through Zach van Nick and Shelley Widsboro.
Speaker 1: One of the things that really blew me away when I read skin Walkers at the Pentagon was this whole concept of a hitchhiker effect, this thing where people would experience things at the ranch as part of this investigative effort, and then they would go all the way to the east coast to their home in Virginia and they would have bad things sort of happen. Did you ever experience anything yourself as far as the hits hiker effect?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah. It made its appearance known in my house in Las Vegas. I lived in a small enclave of southeast Las Vegas, which was still in the county. It was not incorporated into the city of Las Vegas. So we were on East Tropicana Road in Mountain Vista, in that neighborhood there, and yep, that phenomenon made its way into our house and created some havoc. And I've got three kids and two girls in elementary school, and my son was just a little tight not old enough to go to school. And then my wife is at home. She did have a job that was at home when she needed to be. So anyway, yes, the phenomenon in the old and Golden days, we didn't call that hitchhiker phenomenon. That's traditionally called Poldergeist phenomenon as in the movie, and the movie didn't invent that name. That's a technical name that was invented by research psychologists who looked into paranormal phenomenon. Paranormal was the word that Travis Taylor hates because because he said, there's always a physics explanation for things, of course, and so paranormal is a terrible label, and it's like, well, I I I agree with that thinking, but unfortunately we are humans and we attach convenient metaphorical labels to things like idiot over there or paranormal for you know, ghost story apparitions, uh so, uh psycho uh so, polder Geist was the YEP. And then little to my knowledge or little actually unknown to me apparently that follows uh. Colin Keller her home and affected his family because uh, and I was not and I didn't know about it because he didn't confide in any of us about it. He might have confided to Bob Bigelow, but I'm not aware that he did, because even Bob Bigelow didn't report that back to me or Georgiannette. Georgiannette also didn't confide to me to say anything about whether it affected him. Now he was married and his daughters were grown and lived in different states. His wife was still living in Sioue Falls, Iowa. I think it is is that right, Sue Falls, Iowa, and she was working there, and she was not living with him in the apartment. The permanent home was in Sue Falls, and he just was running an apartment in Las Vegas while he was working for NIWS. So I don't know whether the poltergeist phenomenon or slash hitchhiker phenomenon followed him home as well. He didn't say anything about it. I can't speak for John Alexander. John had only been to the ranch one time that I recall. That's not enough for the poltergeist to latch onto you. And I think you need to make a repeated presence out there. Bob Bigelow did not repeated presences or trips out there, I should say, very very often. Early in the days after he bought the ranch, he ause he'd be out there about twice in September, twice in October, once in November. And then after that it just dropped off. We just didn't see him after ranch anymore. And so but let me let me fast forward to the future. So in the future we now have the ranches out of the neds is out of business, and big older ail space has emerged as Bob's number one business next to the budget Suites of America and big a little ailspace. He then decides to he had after the Shermans moved to the Northwest Pacific. Northwest, Gene and Richard Diets were nearby property owners not far from where skin Wall ranches, and they retired. Richard worked for Chevron, I believe he was an oil company man, and he retired, and uh, we had encountered with them because they thought that there they raised they had ostrich form. They raised ostriches on a farm. One of the ostriches got attacked and they thought that was a mutilation attempt so we got called about it investigated, and that's how we met Gene and Richard Deets and turned out that see Georgio Neette is a world renowned Romanian bovine and avian disease pathologist, microbiologist and veterinarian. He's a he has a he's a DVM and a pH d, and he's got tons of books and pay review journal paper published in the veterinary medicine arena. And so he took a look at the ostriches leg and said, this is clearly a big cat attack. Big cat can mean Bob cat. We never saw mountain lions around the ranch. Terry Sherman never did either, but he said they were out there. Some of them would cross that bad lands where the ranch is located in and make its way make its way in. So they always worried about mountain lions, but normally they were the smaller size big cats, and that's what that's what had attacked the oster. So the point is is after Richard retired Bob Big and the Sherman's left, Bob needed somebody as caretakers on the ranch twenty four to seven to keep an eye out on things and report on any unusual phenomena and uh. And so he recruited Richard and Gene to move into the Sherman Home where they would live in retirement. And fast forward to that period. That's when Big Louros Space started deploying rotating teams of security guys to work on the ranch. They were given instrumentation by Colin Kellerher. I think he trained them in how to use the equipment and train them on how to record the data. And like us back at HISS, they would have to write it down on paper and facts it to Bob Bigelow every night or to call him every night. So that's what was going on back in those days. So I don't know what I can get at is I know that the hitchhiker phenomenon affected at least two or three of the security officers. I don't know that it affected all of them, because I don't know how many of them were in the rotation lineup, or whether it was always the same one guy, the same two guys, same three guys, or maybe they rotated a combination of those guys with a different group of security officers. I don't know. I didn't get into the weeds of that so I do the hitchhiker phenomenon finally affected Bob Bigelow and sell because he yeah, he's out at the ranch a lot more during the ASP and he's escorting Senator Harry Reid and Jay Stratton and Jim Lekatsky and other people whose names don't want they don't want publicized from the intelligence community, military intelligence. Actually, and they had been on the ranch, and they and yes, they had been on the ranch just one freaking time. And they had the misfortune of poltergeist following them their homes in Virginia and terrible things happen to them. And that's more than two that's more than two or three people, I think it is. And then they also it also finally followed Bob Bigelow home and it really upset the balance of his family life. So and I can't guess what they were going through, but I've heard tidbits of it.
Speaker 1: Well, Hey, Brandon Fugel, if you're watching, I would come to your ranch, but only for a day. That sounds like that's that's the end sarance policy.
Speaker 2: You want to circle back.
Speaker 1: I want to circle back to the cattle mutilations because I know you guys study that is as part of NIDS, what was what did? What did you determine what was going on? Or or your personal opinion as to what is going on? If you can't, you know, sort of you know, talk about the official determination.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, Big Aero Space was emerging. Then I played a role in helping Bob Bigelow stand up that company by defining what sort of company it was going to be. Bob made it clear he wanted space hotel, so I put him into contact with the leading space hotel thinkers and from there it went uh so, oh gosh, I lost the question, smil Can so repeat your question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what is your opinion as far as what is behind the whole cattle mutilation phenomenon, as far as what you.
Speaker 3: Got to know? Why? I forgot that? Yeah, it's okay. So, so I lost my job because of the rise of Bigelo Aerospace. A lot of us did. Bob Bigelow started laying off staff in two thousand and one and then in two thousand and two, and that's when I lost my job. With John Alexander and the second ranch manager. On a second, I'll skip that. It's Pete Pickup, who was on the staff in Utah at the ranch, but he didn't live on the ranch. This is before Gene and Richard started living on the ranch, and Pete followed Terry Sherman. Actually, so there's terryt the Shermans, then Pete pickup and then the deets is okay. So in two thousand and two, after I got permanently furloughed along with several others, I wasn't that connected up anymore, and I don't know what was particularly going on, but Colin Keller hurt. We'll see George Ohnette unfortunately got had his position laid off eliminated January two thousand and one, and so we had no more veterinarian. So some time after I got laid off, Colin Kelleher continued his investigations into cattle mutilations. He got in contact with experts that had some connection to this at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and he wrote a book about it, brain Trust. And to my surprise, because I wasn't involved in the milu of all that, since I'm no longer on the staff and I was at the time working as a principal investigator under contract to the Air Force Research Lab Advanced Concepts office at Edward's Air Force Base. But I'm still living in Vegas. I just traveled to Edwards about once or twice a month to give briefings and have meetings with my program manager there. So anyway, Colin came to the conclusion from all of his research on cattle mutilations that followed George's termination and my termination, and came to the conclusion that he found a poorly designed horror protocols anti livestock weapon testing operation or program that involved cattle. And this is what they did during the Cold War. This is circa like nineteen sixty sixty one thereabouts, or maybe the late fifties, but it was in the period of late fifties early sixties, just by a spread of maybe three or four years. And what happened is the biological warfare guys came up with the virus that was not meant to kill cattle. It was meant to infect them because they need to see if they can come up with the very intense vector, a viral vector that can infect animals rapidly, highly infectious. And they did not make it lethal or make the cattle sick, even by mild standards. So the idea was to find out it's affectiveness. Can we shoot this thing at the Soviet Union, at their cattle ranches and farm their livestock ranches, I should say, and take out their primary food source by a highly infectious lethal livestock virus. So this was the precursor to that done by the United States government government, probably Department of Agriculture and Fort Dietrich were entwined into that one. What he found out is that is that the protocols were terrible. The cattle were not contained. I think I haven't read Collins book in twenty some years, so I'd forgotten the details. But I think the cattle were mixed with cattle from private ranches that were allowed to graze on the same federal property, because a lot of ranchers grazed their cattle on federal properties that are life that are open for licensed grazing use. So you can pay a fee, get a license and graze your cattle, you know, your livestock, horses, cattle, goats, and sheep and whatever. So the brus got transmitted from the government cattles to the private cattles and then it made its wildfire entrance into the US beef supply. H and Colins thesis is that the mutilations are a result of a need to do random, sporadic, not frequent, but sporadic killing and sampling of selected cattle across the United States at big ranches where there are a lot of cattle, and it can be done covertly and quietly by a contractor company that can has access to unmarked US Army Special Forces helicopters, and they'll fly over day or night, actually not in the middle of the night. They'll fly in day or night. Nobody's around is at least from what they could see up in the air, but probably have ground guys, you know, driving around keeping an eye on people and automobile traffic. So once the coast is clear, they land, they sit et a cattle, a cow or a bull, and they mutilated. What they're doing is they're taking tissues. The soft tissues are the places that are well known in the cattle industry, especially among veterinarians like Georgia Ornette. They are the parts of the body that accumulate viral diseases and bacterial parasites the most compared to the rest of the body, and that would be the eyes, the ears, the lips, the utters, the rectum, and I think that's about it. So generles. So those are the parts that always get mutilated. There might be some stragglers where they get something in the side where the ribs are, but but that's not where the disease accumulates. Viral and bacterial diseases accumulate the most in those soft tissues, and that's why they were always mutilated. So that's Column's thesis, is that this is a group that he found out about from contacts at Los Alamos. I don't recall if he named them in the book, he might have been able to. I'd have to go back and look at my book to refresh my memory on it. But that was the answer, and so for all intensive And we also had one more piece of evidence from retired Cascade Cascade County, Montana Sheriff's Department Captain Keith Wolverton, who investigated waves of cattle mutilations, UFO flyovers over the northern Tier, sack ICBM silos in Cascade County and surrounding counties, and bigfoot sightings all kind of well, I'm done to one geographical region in uh Montana. And so his deputies in the desk would take you know, they would write police blodders of all called in reports from angry cattle ranchers or upset air force, security police officers and whatnot, or farmers who see a bigfoot running acrosser their property not far from the front porch or back porch. Anyway, So he he documented this for several years, wrote a book about it, Mystery Stocks the Prairie. The book is long out of print, but it looks like it's available on Amazon for a hefty price. And he documented it. So he produced a very big case file of all of that they found. Yeah, they found hard evidence that the cattle that one mutilated were drugged just like I said, but they but I thought they'd be drugged with the sedative. I'm probably putting the word sedative in Colum Killer's mouth. They might have been drug differently, but I would have done a sedative, and I think George Andnett would agree with me. So anyway, we found amphetamine speed in their blood, in their body. We found the tinfoil that was used to contain and carry wrap. You wrap it up and you've got powdered speed and an amphetamine, and that would be mixed in solution and put into a big cattle syringe. We also found where they drained the blood out, they used the equivalent you know, when you get a blood draw, they use a phlebotomist to forebotomis use the big needle that goes into your vein near the near the bend of your elbow. Well, they do similar with cattle, only it's not on their legs, it's up in somewhere in their body where they get draw blood from. But they have a much bigger needle. It's ugly, scary looking. So they found needles like that. They found foils were tainted with amphetamine, and not just at one location, not just in Montana, but there were locations or ranch areas in Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Colorado, probably also New Mexico and so forth where they were the similar things were a drug. A blood pathology panel was run on what blood was left in the cattle, and they found drugs in its system, narcotics the type that humans use. So it's like, what the hell are the aliens doing with speed, you know? And so that's what the answer is. It wasn't aliens. It was covert clandestine government contractors, probably bio warfare contractors conducting this. And unfortunately Linda Howe had gotten all that confused with the UFO explanation on the basis of one uncorroborated case where only one person. She might say differently, but I read her books, I've talked to her many times in person. It's always comes down to one witness that was never corroborated, who saw UFO at the site of cattle mutilation on her ranch, but were some of the aspects of the story don't hold, and the story changes a little bit when you talk to that witness over time. So I'm less inclined to believe that on the basis of one case versus dozens and dozens of cattle mutilation cases were where law enforcement and veterinarians who did on site neck cropsies and ran histologies on the animals had found human narcotics of high concentration or high doses i should say, in the animals, along with evidence that the narcotics were there, like in the Cascade County case. So Keith Wilverton fast forward to the early two thousands before I'm axed at NIDS and he arrives at NIDS and says, hey, I'd like to meet with you guys. And we already knew about him because we had talked to him on the phone. I think that would be Colin Kellerher had talked to him on the phone. Maybe even George No Georgia Nette got acced in two thousand and one, bed as possible. He talked to Keith Wolverton in two thousand. I just don't recall that level of my minutia. So Keith showed up and he said, I have retired and I'm looking at a snowbird retirement home here in Vegas. He's still living in a Montana near Billings, and when the weather gets cold there he wants to come to Vegas for the warmer winners. And he brought with him this really big three ring notebook binder, and it is chock full of all of his UFO Bigfoot and cattle mutilation cases, including the sealed power is that contained that big veterinary, that bonvine phlebotomy needle, and the tinfoil that the speed was stored and carried in and so we have the evidence. So he said, you know, this stuff had reached its seventeen year maximum life span. For storage according to county regulations, and they were due to be pulled out of the vault and destroyed because there's a seventeen year life span for everything that stored in their archival vault for the Cascade County Sheriff's Department. So he's already retired. He remembered that he had all that evidence there and all those reports, all those extensive reports of interviews with UFO witnesses, Air Force security police, cattle ranchers with mutilations, and cattle ranchers and farmers who saw bigfoot, and he got all that in there, and so he went back and he remembered all that. He kept in contact with the people in the Sheriff's Department administrative office, and I think they were communicating routinely, and that I think he got word that, hey, your stuff is going to be destroyed pretty soon, because it's coming up on seventeen years since you entered all that into the records or into storage. And so he went and he got permission from the Sheriff's department to remove that big three ring notebook binder containing all his case files and to keep them because they're going to be destroyed. And as far as they're concerned, there's no problem with just giving it away to a former captain of the department. Big deal. He wrote the book back in the mid seventies, and they don't have trouble. So he brings it to us, and he gives it to us. We got it for keeps and I went through that and did a statistical pattern analysis on every one of those cases. I did a pattern analysis on all the bigfoot cases, the icbm UFO encountercases, and the cattlelation cases. It was really interesting to see the pattern and I made bar charge the graphs of all that, and we presented that at the NID Science Advisory Board. So the sum total of columns work getting information from Osalamos, plus what we did at NIDS before George left NDS unceremoniously unfortunately, and Keith Wolverton's evidence and all the other and like I said, the sum total of the NIDS evidence includes not just mutilations in Utah, but the mutilations and other states that we were able to go to or collect data from veterinarians and law enforcement in those states that they were willing to share with us. So that's what it looks like at and made mutilations.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, at least we know that the government treats animals ethically.
Speaker 2: So I'm really glad to hear that.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, I want to tell you something. There's something you should know. The people are going to say, Hey, wait a minute, isn't the government contractor committing a felony by killing a two thousand and pound cow or bull? And you know they could be taken to the market for auction and make big money for the rancher. And I would think that'd be like uh, brand theft atto the equivalent of brand theft auto, based on the kind of money those ranchers can get at the auction houses for cattle and uh and the answer is no. So our former chairman of the Science Advisory Board, the founding chairman was doctor Christopher C. Green a k A. Kit Green, uh formerly of the c I A uh director of Intelligence and later General Motors and the number three man at General Motors. And uh so he I kind of got lost my point, and I'm sorry. Uh so, uh M, you know when.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to move on, if if, if you don't mind. H So, you were on American alchemy and you talked about on Corona, which is what people were born more commonly known as Roswell.
Speaker 3: Correct, it's commonly called Roswell because the news press was given press releases from the five or ninth Bombardment Group stationed at the Roswell Army Airfield in Roswell, New Mexico, which is where future Apollo fourteen astronaut and Navy pilot and astronautical engineer Edgar Mitchell lived and when he was in high school. So the actual crash took place in Corona, New Mexico, on the Foster Ranch that was managed by Mac Brazel. And that ranch is about one hundred and six miles from Roswey, the city of Roswell.
Speaker 1: And you're certain that you're certain that this occurred. And I believe you said that there were biologics found as well.
Speaker 3: Correct, Okay, biologics were to vaccines. I don't know who the hell started Dave Grush on this use of the word biologics when he testified before the House Committee Oversight Committee two years ago, three years ago. Actually, and no biologics is using viruses and bacteria to find vaccine cures for diseases. Viral disease vacial it should be any I like the old fashioned word dead alien bodies. I mean, why not?
Speaker 1: Okay, So are you one hundred percent sure that that this this did indeed happen in your investigation and NIDS and because you were looking into crash retrievals during it, it's correct.
Speaker 3: Starting in ninety eight, yeah, and I interviewed Brigadier General Arthur Exon, who was a lieutenant colonel at the time at Right Airfield. He was there in doing temporary duty to work on getting his master's degree in industrial engineering, and he happened to know everybody at the r AAF. You knew Colonel Blanchard, you knew Jesse, Marcel, senior Major Marcel, You knew Walderhouse the I think Walderhouse was the press officer, Marcel was the intelligence officer, and so forth and so on. So he knew these guys back in those days. He also knew Pappy Henderson, who was a pilot in the Air Transportation Command and I may not have that name rights the Air Force Transport Command possibly, so yeah, so he knew him and he was right there when Pappy arrived with craids from from the Foster Ranch. Geologist field kit that didn't have the tools in it, but it had samples filling it filled up in it from the craft. Debris that was recovered from the craft. The craft was not a one hundred debris field. It was a partial craft with some chunks of it that splintered off into debris, a hitter on Arroyo and busted up, and plus it skidded for several hundred yards. Uh so it left debris along its skid mark until it came to arrest at in at Arroyo where it hit that it hit, So you got a raft that's crumpled, broken off and all that kind of craft. So he knew all about that.
Speaker 2: And and how many did you hear?
Speaker 1: Like, how many we'll call them alien bodies were on that craft?
Speaker 2: And do we know what they looked like?
Speaker 3: There were four and they were the grays, the guy the little four foot guys with big heads and very diminutive bodies. Like there's a medical word I'd want to use, but I can't think of it. But anyway, Yeah, it's it's consistently the grays in that case, the one at seued Atticunia, Mexico, which is on the other side of the Rio Grand from Del Rio, Texas. That was in December nineteen fifty. There was a single occupant on that and that was also a gray and in that craft. And I haven't heard any other cases that had grays or any other type of species. It's usually been the grays. But I haven't been able during my work at nid's my work for AFRL and my work for how put Up where we were both at the time at which we were both working for the AFS app under contract to bass, I could never crack that net. I could never crack the net of alien communication with the government other than my interviews with retired President George Trubert Walker Bush in two thousand and three and letters exchanged in two thousand and five. So yeah, there was alien contact, but somebody's got that department and dy boy, they keep it hidden well.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry to interrupt, but as far as I get your work at NID, were you ever privy and you probably can't even answer this, were you ever pritty to any classified information that would give you a clue that.
Speaker 2: Roswell did happen?
Speaker 3: Not Roswell specifically, I was given leaked classified information by someone who was an executive administrative assistant and field security officer for one of the legacy aerospace companies that no longer exist. It got absorbed by one or the other legacy aerospace companies after two thousand or about that period of time. And that individual revealed that Wright Patterson Air Force Base where they had a facility at her company that employed her, and they had intact craft there that they were trying to reverse engineer, and so that I knew about that was illegal information. She shouldn't have told me, but I didn't have security clearances with the need to know to get that that was leaked, and that was kept very quiet until the leak of the Wilson Notes, in which elements of her store of that woman, that's a woman, that individual's story were included as context to provide context to the Wilson Notes. It wasn't. It was just kind of glomb down to the Wilson transcript to provide context to the crash retrievals, absurd security measures to keep it hidden.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, And I want to ask you a question, but we're going to take a quick break. But the question is how many alien species are there? But hold that answer just going to watching the show, and you're not subscribed to our channel, please hit the subscribe button. We found out that YouTube is literally not recommending our show to anybody on YouTube. We had changed our sort of channel care category to news and Politics because we were talking about what was going on with UAP stuff in Washington, but apparently it's really fed up the algorithm and YouTube is literally not promoting our show whatsoever. So when you leave a comment, when you hit it sends signals to YouTube, and hopefully we'll help turn this thing a show like zero. We don't have Peter Thiel or anybody bankrolling or paying the studio round here in Los Angeles, which.
Speaker 2: Is not cheap.
Speaker 1: And if you want to help pay the bills and help us be able to bring you great shows and guests today, you can find us on Patreon at www dot patreon dot com. Forward slash the Good Trouble Show. The link is also in the YouTube, and also super chats are open. You can do the whole Super Thinks thing. All of that goes to all that kind of stuff. So all right, let's get back to doctor Davis. Now your zodiac stuff to TRW, and I understand the TRW was TRW was bought out by Northrop Grumman. So is Northrop Grumman the primary stakeholder of the UAP crash or crash retrieval program as far.
Speaker 3: As you know, Nope, Uh, there's no word on that. Chris Mellen has a friend at Northrop Grumman who was on the merger and acquisition team that was actively engaged in buying TRW. And uh he told Chris. And remember I'm getting this from Chris, so uh he What Chris tells me is he told Chris that there was no sign of this type of program. But that doesn't mean it didn't exist. What it meant is, uh, it's contract likely had been terminated. The records that they had been pouring through during this acquisition period, you know, the Uh, it's the process you do when you're buying a business and buying a home. But anyway, so due diligence. So it's the due diligence by going through TRW's papers, accounting books and all that showed that there was no revenue being generated by any kind of program of this nature. And when that happens, when they don't see any kind of program like that and there's nothing being generated. It's not in the books, and that means it's dead. It had terminated and moved on. So, for all intents and purposes, when north or Bremen bought TRW, it did not inherit what was going on right Air Force Base Circa from the beginning TRW until some time before it got bought by north or Bremen, which was roughly two thousand, two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to talk about as APP uh, and I think most of our viewers viewers here know what as APP is, so I don't want to get into a you know, sort of heavy explanation of it. But in your opinion, was ASAPP ever positioned out or gain access to older legacy crash retrieval information?
Speaker 3: Okay, you'll have to ask ask the question again the first part of your question. You have a sound problem going again.
Speaker 1: Oh so sorry, it's probably Ronald Moultrie jam in my jam and my microphone here. Was was ASAP in your opinion ever positioned to locate flesh out or gain access to older legacy crash retrieval information.
Speaker 3: No, because we did not have an SAP clearance. And specifically what we found out is that has that is UH the clearances waved Unacknowledged Special Access Program, which is the higher category of SAP, and it goes beyond the classification that we had. The app itself was cleared at TS SCI level Sensitive Departmentalized Information Level TS means top secret for those of you who don't know that. So that was it, so help put off an eye. Were deputized by Jim mccatsky at the d i A Defense Warning Office three and we both got letters that were introductory letters we could give to people in the government or in the industry that identified us, said that we were official representatives of the DA and that our identification cards would show our security clearances. And that identification card was our courier card. That's the card that's issue to people that legally are allowed to courier classified information from one place to another place safely and securely. So we had courier cards, and our courier cards were valid worldwide. We had worldwide access. So no, we we did. I'm not going to get it in a long story because it was only incidental to this question. We did find out from our affiliation with one of the companies in California that the senior vice president of that company had been a young engineer who got hired in nineteen seventy at right out of graduate school with his doctorate and material science, and a friend of his was also hired at right out of graduate school at the same time with a PhD in mathematics. They both got hired by the program manager for the crash retrieval program at that company, and they worked together with the team of three or four others. The leader, the leader of that group that did the hiring, he was the third one, so that I think there were still three other guys or two other guys, and so they were under contract to the Central Intelligence Agency to do crash retrievals. They'd actually they were if there was anything in the desert of Nevada or California, they'd literally go out themselves and retrieve stuff. But ninety nine percent of it was just space junk, and the other one percent of it was, as I was told by that senior VP, very interesting and and it goes into the and he elaborated to Hall put Off, and I'm further what that one percent very interesting stuff that they recovered was falls into the category of UAP craft. But there was other UAP craft components that were sent to them by the CIA. So they got they got stuff from the government customer, the CIA, and it wasn't Yeah, it wasn't all. And they were not a bona fide a recovery team. It's just because of the convenience of their location in California and the location of where the CIA told them to go hunt for the stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I want to want to kind of dig a little bit deeper into that. So, so your tasking was to hunt down a letter on DA stationery. Harry Reid tried to get you the clue. And by your own account, jimly knew about the program when he sent you huntings. You were being fed the wrong information by Lakatski. And do you think Lakotski had actually been read into the program?
Speaker 3: Okay. So Lakotski's published books and then he's made public statements in a YouTube interview video with Jeremy Corbel and George Now. Okay, So I didn't have a lot of contact with Lakotski, but briefly every now and then. It wasn't routine because I'm one of the sciences. I am one of the two science advisors. How was the chief science advisor because he owned her Tech International, Incorporated and was also he was the president's CEO, and he was also the director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, which is the think tank for ar tech. It's our text think tank. So they had a cop so we the company had a set contract for the as APP through Biggeler Aerospace Advanced Spased Studies. Okay, so, uh so based on my work at NIDS and based on what Hell put off and I found out through our other interaction, non related, non UFO related work on advanced R and D with the senior vice president who was also the director of this company's Advanced Technology Center. Well he is over he is sponsoring research study on vacuum entergy. That we had a multi organizational collaboration, so it was Airthtech, cal State Long Beach, it was Mission Research, and the guy there later moved to for company and then Lucky Martin Space Systems, and so that was the group of us. And so it was only by happenstance, through that affiliation that project that we were trying to get DARPATH funding for collectively as a as a group of scientists. We find out about the senior VP who sponsored that project internally having something to do with the Legacy Craft's retrieval program in his company, not overall, just in his company.
Speaker 1: I want to ask, did insiders people that worked on the program or wait, wait, let me.
Speaker 3: Let me hang on, let me answer the rest of your questions. Okay, Katski, so Lakat's key has come out and provided two pieces of information that none of us heard before. And I understood from Colin Keller heard that he and but Bigelow. I don't know that he's speaking for Bigelow, but it's possible that the same is true for Bige Little. But I know Colin said he never heard those tidbit revelations from Lukatski during the as APP or even within the few years after the as APP and how put off. And I certainly didn't hear that information before. I met with Jim Mkatski for a long for a relatively long term, more than a day at the Army Research Lab at a Delphi, Maryland in July of twenty fifteen. We were there attending an advanced energy workshop and so he was there. I was one of the session chairs, and I gave a plenary talk on my session, which was quantum vacuum energy, and then I had experts in quantum vacuum zero point fluctuations zero point energy, which I embraced umbrella with quantum vacuum energy to simplify the terminology. And so Jim is there, he's in the audience. He's not presenting, he's just in the audience. He pulled me aside. Let's see, this was like a two day event, as I recall, So he pulled me a side one day and might have been a three day event. It was. It was a three day event. So he pulled me aside. During one of those days, we had a long break when we walked to the far end of the building. This is this workshop taking place in a big meeting room upstairs. So we're on the second floor. There's a long hallway with windows on one side of it, and then a wall on the other side with doors, big lab doors and office doors. There's no markings on them. So we're walking down the other end to get away from people. We're near the restrooms and nobody's going in and out of the restrooms, so we're over by there. He wanted to tell me about what's happening with him at the DA. He contracted leukemia and was gonna take a medical leave of absence from the DA to undergo treatment, and he didn't know exactly how long he'd be gone, but if he could successfully beat it and get it into remission, he'd go back to the DA, go back to work again, and stay until he was ready to retire. So that was the last time I saw Jim. And even then, Jim did not bring up the fact that he had gone into a UAP whose program engineers managed to figure out how to open it up. And then the other fact that he gave to Corbel and Nap that if I remember I sent that to information to you, it was about triangular shape craft. I'm going to have to refer to my notes here so I can remember the exact wording. So hang on, I think I need to expand that message a bit. Oh. Yes, So the military was seeing triangles, uh, and so we were. So the OSAP was trying to figure out the physics of how to do that type of propulsion and uh. And he was asked by Jeremy Corbell, do you think it's already been achieved by the US government or or it hasn't and that's why asapp had a ton of value, had a lot of value. And Jim mcatsky replied, it hasn't been achieved to its full extent, interesting extent? Did they achieve it seventy five percent? I don't know because he never told us. So how put Up and I have talked about these things, and we're looking at each other like huh so, uh No, this isn't disinformation. This is the DPSR telling Jim what he can say publicly in his books versus what he can't say in his books. And they cleared him to say what he says, and obviously they cleared him to say what he said to Corbella and Nap. I haven't read his second to his second and third bookshet, so I don't know if that thing about the triangles is even in there. I haven't gone all the way through the first book yet either. So you think it's so it's real. Lukatsky would have the eligibility for access, which guys like remember the the video interview involving Sammy Gerb hal put Off, Avy Lobe and Congressman Eric Burleson on what was that June twenty, I think, yeah, something like that. So it was right after it was right, was it? But I think it was either before it was either one day before. I think it was the night before the disclosure form. If not the night out. No, they had a bank with the night anyway. So this is this is the thing. It's just that I was trained and educated, well more trained and given training. It's routine when you have a net when you're employed as a contractor to support a NASA contract like I was at the Aerospace Corporation, So my government customers NASA. I'm on the NASA site interacting with those in a program that I am supporting under the contract, okay. And then I'm an employee of the company. So the company has TSSCI projects and they probably have SAP projects too, Okay. So we get routine security training frequently, like about two or three times a year. Different not all the same thing repeated, it's different elements of it, and we get it every year. So that's at the Aerospace Corporation level, and then we have that at the NASA level. If you've got NASA equities, like you have a NASA contractor badge that gives you access to all the facilities at the Marshall Space Flight Center, which sits into the red Stone Arsenal. It gets me access to the red Stone Arsenal to get in and get to the net A campus, okay. And then also it's got an air Fight RFID chip that I put in the side of my NASA issue laptop so I can access the laptop. Okay. So in return for that, I have to take all the h the equivalent NASA version of all the same training I'd had at aerospace. So I am learning everything, uh and anything. And I've taken the Special Access Program Security officer training, are taking counterintelligence training through another venue. And this is all hosted by the Defense counter Intelligence Security Agency for contractors and government people employees that have security clearances. So I can tell you that that I understand the DOP DOOPS or d O p SR. I don't remember what the full acronym is, but DA's Defense, so it's a defense office for what spr.
Speaker 2: Pre public prepublication.
Speaker 3: There you go, So, uh, I can tell you I know what the criteria is to delineate between that which is super sensitive and should not be revealed in a book, magazine, newspaper, or a podcast interview, or even whispering to your grandmother before she dies and that and then distinguished between that information information which is not considered to be sensitive. So that's how come I can tell you that what that DPSR told Jim Lukatski, what he can talk about openly that isn't that sensitive today. And I already had that training, so I know that when I talk about this stuff and you're hearing me say things, there's a lot of people out there that see me on these podcasts saying, oh my god, Eric Day, or maybe they see me at the Soul Foundation symposium and the I didn't make it to the disclosure form because of work major changes that works, so I had to stay home anyway, So they hear me say these things on podcast or at these big forms, Oh my god, he's revealing classified information. Why isn't he getting arrested in charge and going to prison and all that stuff? And it's no, it's because I've been trained on the process. I know what the criteria and the guardrails are, so I know what I can say. I can say to you guys that there are a minimum of four different alien species and they are known from the public domain and in the classified world, the credibility isn't. The credibility of that ranges on the spectrum from no credibility to high credibility. The high credibility is the classified part, and in the high credibility not on the far end of it. But there are credible witnesses who have been corroborated by multiple other witnesses or had other means of corroborating their account of an encounter with one of the species. So there's some high credibility for witness accounts, and there's medium, low, and none, and there's a minimum of four. And if you look at Bob Emmenager's book UFO's Past President in Future, published in nineteen seventy four, he's got a beautiful center section. It's black and white, and it shows you a taxonomy of the known UFOs that the US government had documentation for or classified information on. It wasn't just all Project blue Book. It incorporated Project Blue Book of course those craft but it's a taxonomy of all these different crafts. Well next to that is the taxonomy of all the different type of aliens that have been investigated in the reports that Blue Book took and investigated, as well as classified stuff that was released. So the stuff was released. The MacArthur Foundation and the Department of Defense were the sponsors Bob Emmenager's two documentary television shows, UFOs It Has Begun and then it got retitled. It might have been UFOs it had Past President and Future, but I know that it got retitled to the other one, UFOs It Has Begun. I might have him backwards, but anyway, the second one. First one came out in seventy four. Second one came out in seventy six. The second one, The Differences Shock. The Lee was added as one of the co hosts and he specifically did the segment of the show on cattle mutilations and that's why he was added to the show. But that was in seventy six. So anyway, the companion book came out in seventy four to go out to come out with the first documentary, and those are sponsored by the DoD and the Department and the MacArthur Foundation. So this is serious stuff. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I want to circle back to Lakatski. Do you think it was possible that he was Legacy program all along?
Speaker 3: No, he wouldn't be in the Legacy program. I know his job duties. He's a ballistic missile engineer, so he wouldn't be a fit for the Legacy program. It doesn't mean they wouldn't. They wouldn't consult him on a technological basis because he has a doctorate of engineering. I have a doctorate in philosophy. I have a doctor of philosophy. There are no doctorates of physics. It's always a PhD. But he has a doctorate of engineering based on the school he went to to earn that doctorate. They had that particular title, so he's a doctor of engineering. It could have been you know, here and there. You know, they could have briefed him or consulted him without telling him that they were the Legacy Program or one of the actors in the Legacy program and they needed his information, and it might not have been later on. Possibly, I want to spin this up a little bit as a big possible possibility. Possibly during the ass app when we were looking for the legacy programs, he understood. He knew already because he had Jay Stratton working with him. It's not Jim that stood up the ass app. It's Jim Lekotski and Jay Stratton. They both stood up the os app and Jay's memo, his memoir is finally coming out in October. He's got an actual day of that month that that memoir is coming out. I'm hoping he'll talk about that, that that issue, that era, that history. And uh, it's not out of the question that Jim could have been briefed at a superficial level for the purpose of consultations or as a courtesy briefing, because let me tell you about a man named Jim Semivan, who all of you out there in UFO Land are very familiar with from TTSA days, Jim semi Van also received a complimentary or courtesy I think situation forget that, I'll say situational awareness briefing on the crash retrieval programs. But that's at a superficial top level. That's at the top level. He was invited to get the more detailed technical information level briefings that would come after another time, another location, but he turned that invitation down because he found the top level situational awareness briefing to be pretty boring. He kind of recognized what it was about, and I think after the fact, he really recognized what they were talking about after talking to some people about it, but he did recognize what it was about. I'd say he was kind of you know, it's like, what what are they talking about? So anyway, they were gonna they invited him to get the full Monty and he did not want to do the full Monty because here's why. He works in the Clandestine Directorate, the Directorate of Operations. It might be formally known as the National Clandestine Service. I don't know if they still use that name or not, but anyway, that's what his job was. So he's not a technical guy, not at that level. He would be of no use to them to get He would be of no use to them for them to give him that briefing because he wouldn't be able to give him technical feedback on it and say, oh I got an idea, you missed something. What about that? No, that's not Jim. Jim's a spine.
Speaker 1: Sure, So you don't think it's possible that OSAFF was spun up as a kind of a side quest to see spun up as a side quest by somebody in the Legacy program to see if another program could find the Legacy Program.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and that's a good question. I really don't know. But if they did do that, that was not known to Harry Reid. I don't know that Jay Stratton and Jim McCaskey could even volunteer that information, but it's possibility. I cracked TRW and I cracked the other company. I know Sammy Gerb revealed the name of the company and even mentioned the senior VP's name. I know I've accidentally let slipped out those names at the Soul Foundation Forum in San Francisco in November two thousand and four, when Sammy and Jack Orkittt and two other guys were interviewing me during lunch, and I got flack for that because this was a lunch interview and they served lunch and drinks to all of us because we were in the middle of a very short window lunch period between technical sessions, and I didn't want to miss the next session that Admiral Galladet is leading, and I really didn't want to miss it. I ended up missing about half a bit in the end because of that interview. So I'm I'm chucking food down.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to you.
Speaker 1: You were talking about dopts her and dopts her, essentially giving people that have worked in classified programs the go ahead or no go to talk about a specific thing. You obviously were around a lot of people that had greater access to things that maybe you weren't.
Speaker 2: You weren't read able to get into those compartments.
Speaker 1: Did any of those insiders ever want you to publicly validate what they couldn't say on the record, what they you know, what they couldn't say, et cetera.
Speaker 3: We had a plan just to answer that question, help put up myself, Bob Bigelow, call him keller Her. We came up with the plan with that senior VP in that California big aerospace company, one of them, and I'm not going to name them, but you guys know who I'm talking about. Okay, So the plan was this. They're stove piping. That's the euphemism for compartmentalization under a wave and acknowledged Special Access Program security regime. It's so onerous that they've only got roughly five people working on the program at any one time. Now. The program was actually shut down in May of nineteen eighty nine for all the companies involved, not for their company it was all of the companies involved with the contract to the CIA. CIA shut it down due to the lack of progress. I mean, these guys had contracts running since probably nineteen sixty, is what I found out, So I'll take back the word probably. I know it was nineteen sixty at the beginning because TRW was found and the founded and the Aerospace Corporation was spun out of TRW, and they were both born in nineteen sixty, So that's the earliest that they could have been involved, okay in all this. And the same with the other company, and i'll name it. I'll say it Lockeyed Aircraft Company. Okay, So there's also huge aircraft company and the Aerospace Corporation. So anyway, this goes back to the sixties documentation. In the sixties I found out the Douglass Aircraft Company, which which named them. Okay. So, so the singer VP at this company thought that our program was unique and it was a great vehicle for his company to take their holdings. Their holdings being some of the crash retrieval materials that they retained which the CIA never got back when they canceled the program in eighty nine. This company retained some of the stuff. They were supposed to return one percent of it. It's like you got a box of Christmas tree ornaments under contract with us. We're you know, we're the owner, we're the CIA, We owned the Christmas tree, the box of ornaments. You guys were given the box of ornaments to analyze and when and you didn't do that. You didn't do well, you couldn't figure it out. The ornaments are too advanced. So we're taking it back. We're canceling the contract. And when we cancel that contract, you got to return the whole box filled with the ornaments that were in that box. Well, that company didn't return probably about maybe about twenty percent of the ornaments.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Ornaments, yep, So eighty percent of the ornaments got returned, and the company quietly kept twenty percent on the chance that over the years their laboratory technology, physics, and engineering would have advanced over the years such that they reach a point where they want to pull those twenty percent of the ornaments. They for themselves out and put them back in the lab again and see if they could use the new laboratory techniques, new laboratory diagnostic tools like what Gary Norlan has at Stanford any apply any of the new applied physics theories that come from theoretical physics, and any of the new engineering principles that come out of advanced engineering developments, and so they were doing it for that reason. They were trying to see if they could get a commercial and military advantage over our foreign adversaries on the military advantage side and commercially competitive adversaries in the US capital industry, you know, the capitalist industry system, the free enterprise system. They got competitors in the aerospace defense intelligence industry, and you know, maybe some of this material they might figure it out ten years, twenty years in the future, and they got, oh, wow, we can invent a new technology that'll bring us even more revenue than the F thirty five did. Uh, that's what the that's their mentality. But when we came to them and said, hey, you know, we've been working with you on vacuum energy stuff, and uh, let's start the exchange of information about our work on us up, what we're doing, what our mission goals are. And they reached a consensus that what they could do is take the twenty percent of the Christmas Tree ornaments that they kept and initiate a contract with Artech. Okay, here Hall and I and our other staff here in Austin, Texas. Uh and we would get that material. But Hallan but Ertech did not have the advanced diagnostic laboratories that even that company had. We have access to diagnostic tools in Austin that worked for the chip fabrication companies for the like Samson is here and Advanced micro Devices was here and so forth. Okay, so the idea was to give it to Hertek, and then we turn it around. We go back to that company and we say, hey, company XYZ, we got these weird t these weird Christmas tree ornaments, and we can't figure these out. We don't have the tools, but we got the money from our government contract to pay you under a contract to have the best of your best laboratory people and theory people to do laboratory studies on these Christmas ornaments. And we'll sweeten the deal. Any new discoveries your teams make, your team or teams make you could publish in the peer review technical journals, and that would be a way of outing those materials into the public domain by going through science only, not going to the papers, not saying, Aha, we've got alien technology. You're gonna have guys like Michael Schrmer sitting on older and are you going to be given us trouble and uh you know, using ad hominem and talks against us. Yeah, the long long yeah, long distance, long duration bicyclist guy. So yeah, so uh so, No, we wanted to go to science, which is a v lob's push right now, with capturing UFO data or UAP data with instrumentation, advanced scientific instrumentation, measurements and signals intelligence is what guys like me call it. So uh so, that was the idea, get this material into science. When you make a discovery, if you make a discovery like this metal or this ceramic or this plastic is really unusual. It's nothing like what we have anywhere on Earth. Nobody on Earth is even remotely close to making these or even theoretically discussing these in the technical period viewed literature in their respective scientific disciplines. Nobody's close. This is really exotic. So this is how they would get it into the science, into the scientific community. And that's what we said. We said, you could take it out of the classification, stove piped. Get it out of the wave and acknowledged special Access program. Get it out of there, give it to earth Tech under a contract. Earth Tech turns around, gives it back to you under contract, and you no longer have it under waved and acknowledged Special Access program because we don't have that level of clearance. You've released it to us under TSSCI. We're going to give it back to you under maybe a secret level or for official use only level, maybe even non not in any collateral security level. We give it back to you. You study it, you make the discoveries of what it is, what it's about, and maybe you come up with applications. You might think of genius applications for it. You publish that in a bunch of period of view technical journals, in your research literature, your laboratory, you know, in this literature of matter science, engineering and physics and so forth, semiconductors and things like that, and then we get that information out. Then when you go do your due diligence, which is on your job, it's best to communicate your scientific discoveries, even if it's in the private industry, even if that discovery is made in the private industry. If it's not at that point this is not a classified contract, we probably want to downgrade that heavily. I don't know that we would want to do it at TS level S level, maybe official use only, or maybe at propriety. I think, you know what, now that I think about it, something like that would be done at the corporate proprietary level between two companies. So I think that's how that would actually happen. So we would bring we would do it at the proprietary information level. So then their scientists are going to want to go to the professional science conferences in their disciplines, and they'll associate with their disciplines like the I Triple LEA, the American Society for Mechanical Engineers, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, et cetera. So you go and give a technical presentation on your discovery relevant to the discipline of that conference that you're attending. Then you might have a statement saying, which we all have to do. I had to do that for my AFRL studies. By the way, the teleportation physics study wasn't my only study. I did five or six of them totally. Only one of them didn't get published. Okay, So when you do, when you give a presentation based on a government contract and I have you have to say this study was funded under contract number XYZ one two three with the Air Force Research Lab for example. So in these guys, in this case of this scenario that we were designing, it would be the guys from company XYZ would then say on their presentation slide it was also been on their technical papers. By the way, you do the same thing. You have to do the same thing in the acknowledgement section which comes before the list of references in a technical paper. You will acknowledge that this work that you are publishing was made possible from by the funding under contract x y Z one two three with the with DARPA for example, DARPA Program Office X for example. So it's going to be on the technical paper that you were funded on that program under that contract number, and it will be in the presentation slides out at conference. So then at the conference, now in the technical paper you don't say anything about UAP from an unknown origin. At the conference, you might let that slip. You might just say, oh, by the way, you know, guess what this is not of human origin. Right, we didn't. We didn't dig this up. We didn't just make this. This was given to us from ab see, you know. So this is how we will let it gently release into the public domain through the scientific community, and that way they have the peer review first eyes on that with on that discovery, and that's how you get it more acceptable. So that was the big plan. The big plan failed when Glenn Gaffney got in the middle of our of that company's negotiation between their executive vice president the senior VP that we collaborated with during the ASP who help put off and I had been working with with uh interorganization other organizational teams on quantum vacum entergy stuff research and and uh so I think I lost my train of thought. Again. That's when I talk and.
Speaker 1: No, I do I do the same thing. Well, I have to say, I mean, I know, like c I A is supposed to open up doors. You know, it's a pretty big, big thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. And yeah, so I was going to just say the EVP and the senior VP of that company went to Glen Gaffney to get his permission to transmit or transfer and transport the twenty percent of the Christmas ornaments to EarthTech because they didn't own it. They had to get the Glenn Gafney's permission because he was a portfolio owner of all that, And when he found out that they had twenty percent of those Christmas tree ornaments in their possession since the shutdown of the program in eighty nine, he went berserk, said absolutely not, it's not going to happen. You ain't getting it. Then Harry Reid went to Secretary Defense Leon Panetta I believe it was at the time, and asked him to intercede. Panetta refused to intercede and get in the middle of that. So that was it that killed our plan, our brilliant, genius plan.
Speaker 1: Well, and I don't know if you've seen the I don't know if you've seen the Steven Spielberg movie. But everybody's like doing their career two point zero, and I have to say Glenn Gaffney's acting career, I think is off to a pretty good start. I thought he was just absolutely fantastic in the movie, even though you know he's a bit of an asshole in real life. As I understand it now, I want to go back to the program being shut down in eighty nine. So GERB pushed back on this podcast, and by the way, folks, he is an excellent, excellent researcher. And the question was around this, you know the program being shut down, as you said in nineteen eighty nine, is that firsthand information that you know or where your ten this?
Speaker 3: It was for first ten from the legacy program senior VP at that one company, and he was not talking about his company. He was talking about all of the companies. And the problem is how hit a milestone birthday last month? And he's older than God, you know, God love him, and his memory is not quite as sharp at the detailed information level, so how how forgot? He's forgotten? So the first ten information is that the entire legacy program was shut down in eighty nine. But the CIA, what how for that to say? Is that maybe how didn't think he could say it, but I will say it the CIA, I'm sorry the legacy that senior VP said, the CIA will bring it out once every ten years and give new contracts to the companies and then they will bring it and then they will receive the materials back and they will attempt to use. Now we're ten years into the future from the shutdown, and it may take and they may not be successful, but they get a contract, they get the materials, they work on it, and they said, we still can't figure it out, so they put it back into cold storage again for another ten year period. CIA comes back says, Okay, try again. So they're gonna keep doing this until the laboratory, diagnostic, instrumentation, physics theories, applied physics, and engineering principles catch up. And then when that next ten year period comes that it gets resurfaced for another look by the legacy programs legacy companies. UH, then they may get successful. And I think, given what Lukatski said about the triangular shape crap, which I had never heard about, not just me but several of us on the offset at the contractor level, that tells me that somebody somewhere got successful. And now, since the companies can't talk to each other, it won't be Boeing and Lockheed, it won't be Lockheed and Raydeon UH, and it won't be Radion and North or Grumman or some combination thereof of all that. It could be somebody else even buttell by the way. Betel Memorial Institute was another one. A ha, so that's one that Sammy didn't think about. Uh. They are an FFRDC and they had a hand in UFO material analysis for Project Bluebook, and they had a classified report top secret.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jacques nicknamed it the Pentacle Memo in his first volume of Forbidden Science. And unfortunately, the modern versions of that book you can get, you know, the updated, newer version, they don't have that damn memo in it. You have to go back and get the old one with the green paperback cover, and it's got the Pentacle memo reproduced in it. So it's been allegedly declassified. I think it has been declassified finally. So so Hotel so I tell is another one of those companies that was involved. I know that to the labs at the Department of Energy, which back then was the AEC, the Atomic Energy Commission for those of you who are very young and uninformed, poorly educated in school, the Atomic Energy Commission owned all those Manhattan Project labs which became the National Labs. And you have Los Alamos and the IDOH National Lab. And unfortunately Samy named Livermore and Oakridge. You couldn't be more wrong. It's the other two, so okay, but Bettel works in with them. Bettel actually runs I n L. Lockheed, Martin runs Los Alamos. I don't. Yeah, So anyway, there we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's entirely possible.
Speaker 1: This program, if you want to call it the Legacy program or not, has been spun up again.
Speaker 3: It's okay, here's the thing. The companies got shut down, but that doesn't mean the program offices at the CIA and the Air Force, which is their executive agent on most of this stuff, well, on this topic and other topics that have nothing to do with UFOs and aliens. Okay, So those program offices are still in existence. They have primary compartments. They'll have sub compartments within the wa've done acknowledge Special Access program, regime, security regime, okay, or infrastructure if you will. So there are compartments and sub compartments, and they all had code names, and those can keep going using government resources. So there might be some folks out at one of the national labs running it at a low level on behalf of the government program at the Air Force or of the CIA, and they might it's not out of the question, but they could just call back one or two of the industry companies, the defense industry companies like Pateel, Lockheed, Martin North through Grumman and so forth. Tirw is gone, Hughes is gone, that's Radon now and so forth. So you got North there, Grumman and Raydon replacing Hughes and Tirw, et cetera. So they out of the question for them to bring back one, maybe two companies and give them a contract. It's just that you have to understand the way you've done acknowledged Special Access program security infrastructure. It does not permit hundreds of people being cleared at anyone organization. It only permits roughly a handful.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, you're going to have two or.
Speaker 3: Three or four government guys plus the gatekeepers. That's another thing Sammy got wrong. He's a young guy. He's not thirty years. He doesn't have thirty years of experience that I have. Didn't work at these classified programs like I did with hal and Column and Bigelow and the other Bigelow Aerospace Advanced based Study staff. There's other Jacques V. Lee was on the contract. So was John Schusler, who was the former founding co founding a member of Muffine who later became one of the international directors that oh, he became the international director right after wald Andris died. He was a founding international director of move On. So we were under contract. And it's just it's just not out of the question that the legacy programs. See, we got to understand Sammy doesn't grasp that there's a distinction the legacy programs jargon. Those two words refer to the aerospace defense industry. Okay, it doesn't refer to the government offices. Because government program offices and intelligence and in the military or slash Department of Defense, Department of War, they get reorganized. They constantly get reorganized. You've got guys cycling in, cycling out your military personnel. The military leadership of these program offices cycle in on either two to four year basis. Your lower ranking officers cycle in roughly on a two year basis, very rarely four years. Some of them do, but not all of them. But it's the top level guys who are usually your generals and admirals, Okay, but they have working with them. So you've got the organizational tree. So there's the top box is the military commander and coming out shooting out from his box is the civilian commander, the GS fifteen guy. Usually at the general level, you're going to have his SES level guys a senior executive service in the intelligence community, it's an SIS for Senior Intelligence Service. And for guys like Jay Stratton. Jay moved from DIA to the Office of Naval Intelligence after the app or sometime around thereabouts, and he worked at the O and I, and so he couldn't go into SIS there. Their nomenclature for the equivalent of an SIS is DSL Defense Intelligence Senior Leader. And he and that's so he was a one. He went from GS fifteen to one d I s L one, that's the equivalent of a one star. And then he got promoted before he retired. Sometime before he retired, he got promoted to d I s L two, which is equivalent of a two star. Okay, so I have to remind you that what Sammy's young, he's green, he's not. He's not. He doesn't have a PhD in anything or a masters. I don't know if he has a bachelor's degree. The point is he doesn't know these distinctions. And the distinction is program offices in the government, They constantly change. If you have if you have a defense operation, they're going to have a general or an admiral in charge. That general and admirals usually cycled in and cycled out every two to four years. That general or admiral leader, and then the guys cycled probably every couple of years. They move on. Okay, say the CIA, Okay, now you have the civilian guys that I mentioned earlier. They are permanent. Those guys stay on unless they make a decision to transfer to another military service or another program office within the service they're working in. So those guys are more or less permanent. Okay, you have retirements, you've got deaths, You've got Ronald Reagan firing everybody. Now you have Trump firing everybody. So these guys will go, come and go to but not nearly as frequent as the military leadership. That is not the legacy program. That that's why we call it the legacy program. That refers to the aerospace defense companies that had contracts with the CI and Air Force to do UAP studies and handle the crash retrievals and probably most likely often an Yeah, okay, So to say there's the government side, of that, So we don't have a name for that. Yeah, I don't know what you would call right now. I would just stick with the compartmentalized program, is what they are.
Speaker 1: Sure, yes, And by the way, and folks, we will we'll definitely get get to some questions. We have a heart out with mister Davis and in uh in forty minutes, but we will, we will.
Speaker 2: Do our best.
Speaker 1: What have Ross Coulthart recently alluded that Lou Alexondo was out of the Legacy program and as far as what you know when he was an as APP, do you think Lou Alexander.
Speaker 3: Okay your audio quit again, but I heard you. I could read your lips, Okay. Yeah, Lou Alexandro was not part of the as APP. He was kind of peripheral out there. Uh, he was part of the A Tip was the nickname for the ass APP. Every every classified code word will.
Speaker 1: Have a nickname.
Speaker 3: You use the nickname to protect the code word, to keep the code word from getting leaked out in the public. You can leak out a nickname and nobody's going to know what it means, so you can't trace it anything. So the A tip was the nickname for OS app. Then when OSAP ended, Jay Stratton picked it up, ran with the nickname and renamed it A tip, renamed what would have been the ass app as the A Tip, and he was in charge. But Lou played a big supporting role in that. I think he was a portfolio manager somewhere in there. I think, I'm sure and certain actually that Jay is going to clarify that in his memory memoirs. So he was involved with the post asapp a tip that Jay Stratton ran, and it was not funded. It was unborrowed money, and not much got done because there wasn't much money to borrow. So it was just an existence humming along. And then Jay struck dirt when the Chief of Naval Operations came to him and said, I want you to stand up the UAP Task Force and its mission is going to be a whole of government operation. You are going to have the power to reach out to every branch of the federal government, including the National Force Service and the Department of Agriculture even and the Federal Communications FCC and so and Yes, so you're going to reach out to all of them, and you're going to get them to dedicate Liaison Officer or two and maybe not funding won't be able to get funding. He didn't get funding either. The idea was that he would be given services in kind, so the labor of the technical support people, logisticals support people, security support people would be provided for free to his task force. So because he didn't have a budget, he wasn't given any money from by a congressional appropriation or via some carve out from the O and I budget. So he basically would be given and this is my understanding, so they basically would be given services in kind to establish a whole of government operation. The core group of members in the task force numbered forty and there's approximately one thousand of them in the periphery on the outside. But they supported the program through for various reasons, doing various things. And I don't have all the picture of that because I wasn't in the middle. Hal and I were the science advisors, science consultants. Travis Taylor of the secret of Skinwalker Ranch was Jay's chief scientist. And I know the names of other people that were involved, but I'm not liberty to reveal them because they're still in government in sensitive positions in government. So anyway, I do know some of the task Force members who were out in the periphery, and I do know a couple of them, and so that's that's how that was laid out. And I believe Jay is going to really lay that out. And Lou was in that group. I think he was not peripheral. I think he was probably somewhere close, if not in the forty probably on the surface of those forty people. He provided valuable resources to the task Force. He connected Jay to important people programs, and he opened doors that Jay needed help opening where j couldn't open them, Lou was there to open them. So Lou was, you know, an intelligence officer. Then he had a counterintelligence portfolio, so I can imagine now counter Okay, I got to give a lesson to you folks. There's a difference between counterintelligence and intelligence. Counterintelligence has the word intelligence in it, but it is not an intelligence program or operation. So the word counterintelligence really means law enforcement. And those guys in counterintelligence law enforcement always get always tell everybody else where in intelligence because that's what they want to believe. Now, they don't want everybody to believe it, they want to believe it. So anyway, the intelligence operations is collecting information that's enemy information, that secret and you want to collect it, analyze it, process it, sent it up the chain of command for action items, and that's the distinction between those. So Lou worked on both sides of that aisle. But he had a big counter intelligent portfolio. So he did have an a tip portfolio. So do you I know what it was specifically, it didn't matter. Holl And I had to report to him, were reported to Jay and Lou. Lou was great. Lou was fundamental. You couldn't do without Lou. That's my that's my uh little little jingle there.
Speaker 1: So do you think it's possible Lou was actually uh running counterintelligence for the Legacy Program and was kind of bridging things between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very possible, but he couldn't tell how or I that because we didn't have SHO need to know for that. That's the law enforcement thing and they don't like talking to guys like us about that kind of thing. I like to keep that, you know, in the shadows.
Speaker 2: That's what do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's possible, Jay Stratton, do you think it's possible? Jay Stratton was actually part of the Legacy Program.
Speaker 3: I don't you know. I don't think so, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I know talking I know from talking with him during the offsp and during the A tip and during his task force, that I gave him enough information that he used to track down who the gatekeeper is. And that's another thing. Sammy Gerb confused all of the audience in that. Uh what was that freedom of secrecy or something?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Anyway, I know what, I'm glad on.
Speaker 3: You by mentioning somebody else's podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know, a lot of people are doing really great work.
Speaker 3: So okay, good, okay. So Sammy, uh oh crap, I always skip a beat memory wise, and oh, come to me. But anyway, Sammy got that wrong about Lou. Lou was about Jay? So uh well, I think he was talking about Lou too, but uh uh Jay, okay. So the gatekeepers that's where Sammy fell down. Sammy was naming programs off program offices, the office of this, the office of that, the director of this, the director of that, uh and so forth. He said, those are the gatekeepers. That's what he's implying. Were the gatekeepers. They are not the gatekeepers, they are the program offices. He got it wrong. You want to target them, yes, absolutely, But they're not the gatekeepers. The gatekeepers are. Here's the clue. Here's the hint. Hold on to your chair. The counterintelligence officers. So those officers are fit. They have counterintelligence officials in the Air Force Office's Special Investigations. They're the criminal investigative service for the Air Force. They are also the counter intelligence service for the Air Force. Let's just say that they are the important gatekeeper since the Air Force is executive agent to the CIA's UFO Crash Retrieval program. Okay, So Jay found out who the gatekeepers were during the task Force bet COVID hit. He made an arrangement to speak to the gatekeeper once again. That gatekeeper was AFOSI, Special Agent in charge protecting Wave Done acknowledged special access programs in his portfolio that included all of them, probably also special access programs also probably hidden SCI programs. There are also hidden SCI programs. So anyway, Jay found out who that was through channels. He've learned that person's office and name. They made an arrangement to meet in a skiff and talk about how Jay can get read in and COVID struck, and that canceled all of it. You couldn't do classified work on your laptop at home. I think they could take a government laptop home, and they're no longer connected to the secured intrendnet system supernet, so he couldn't do that work. They couldn't meet in the skiff. Everything was shut down during that period. That guy ended up moving on during the COVID period. Jay distin't reconnected with him for a lack of time, and he's now winding down toward retirement at the time. So that's what I wanted to point out. Who the gatekeepers were. I do know that when hal Told answered Sammy's question during that podcast, he mentioned DHS finding the gatekeeper, and yes, that's true. That's the DHS's security chief and his deputy. Those two guys took the briefing information that how big Aelo and keller Her gave to Jane Loot at the DHS to justify standing up the ASAPH in DHS, and it was going to be in the Directorate of Intelligence. I'm sorry, wrong, wrong, Director of Science and Technology. Sorry. That was led by doctor Tara O'Toole. So she led the Directorate of Science and Technology within the Department of Homeland Security. Well it was the department's two chief security officers, and I'm not going to name them. Uh So that guy and his deputy got all that information from us, not me, but us collectively with me not being in the picture. That was probably under that temporary SAP called ConA blue that was like a framework. It was a oh it was a temporary s A P. How gave it the correct name? Uh name proposed s A P. I think it was p SAP. So anyway, so those two guys figured out from our data, which was house investigations, my investigations, and they found the gatekeeper at AFOURI. They contacted the gatekeeper and the gatekeeper confirmed that yes, he is the guy protecting the very programs they are seeking, the crash retrieval programs. So they so DHS Security found the gatekeeper at afour SI. So I've given AFO SI a big hit in the head here. They're probably going to get pissed off. They're probably going to get somebody to do a Rick Dodie on me. You know, I'm like the Paul Benowitz, and they're going to kill my reputation and credibility. They're going to do black bag operations. I'm heavily armed here in Texas. We have free firearms without a license in the public visible, and we have King of the Castle. I'll be happy to kill any of them.
Speaker 1: And that and that, and that leads me to this question, Eric, have have you ever been threatened or anyone tried to intimidate you?
Speaker 2: We've heard about the retaliation, uh that.
Speaker 1: And I know I know all of this to be true because I've personally spoken to a bunch of these whistleblowers and they've gone into a great, great detail as far as the retaliation that they've experienced. Have you, Eric Davis, ever experienced retaliation from anyone in the Legacy program or elsewhere talking about this time?
Speaker 3: Negative?
Speaker 1: OK?
Speaker 2: And why do you think but why do you think I that?
Speaker 3: Well, I might be too dangerous for them because of where I'm located. And also they they're probably well aware of Texas firearm laws. But yeah, the real serious reason, Yeah, the serious reason. I think the number one reason is that I had done special work under contract of the Air Force as an employee of another contractor I won't name him, and I was in I was stationed in Tokyo and Konsan, South Korea, which is where the eight fighter wing is still stationed there in South Korea on the southwest side of the peninsula, right on the edge of the Yellow See the eastern edge of the Yellow See. So I had been brought I wasn't there for military reasons. I was there for more mundane scientific and satellite technology based reasons. I did get thrown into clandestine covert situation concerning the presidential election in Taiwan in early nineteen ninety six, and China and North Korea were doing things to the US military on the South Korean Peninsula, and I was brought in to help investigate and clear up or find the origin of some threat actors and threat actions. So the government knows that, well, I wasn't an employee of an intelligence agency, not by any means, okay uh, And so they probably know that record I have, and they know what I'm capable of doing, and.
Speaker 1: They know that I live in and they know they know that you you live in Texas. And I'm going to ask you one last question, one last question, getting tongue tied before we get to some viewer questions here, did any agency or contractor ever require you to sign a non disclosure agreement specifically tied to UAP.
Speaker 3: When we got our security clearances for the afs APP, we had to sign the standard for Standard Form three twelve three one two. That's the UH secrecy NDA for the United States government for anything that has to do with classified information, secret, top secret, TSSCI, and SAP as well. So that's the only m DA I signed was a government one. I have never been asked to sign a corporate NDA. But how had had an ASAPP subcontract through Bass, so Bass was providing us our security officer, and they were responsible for facilitating getting our security clearances UH set up and established at the d I A with Jim mccatsky's UH Defense Warning Office three Security Officer, or it might have been the whole agency Security Office. So in that case, how put Up would have signed some sort of NDA with with Big Oo Space Advanced Space Studies. He is the owner and uh UH CEO and president of VerTech would have signed that with Big Oil Space, not me. I was I was his chief scientist and senior research businessist. So I didn't. I don't. I don't need to be signing documents for business transactions.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get let's get to some some audience questions.
Speaker 1: Folks, anyone that that is a superchat donor they all get priorities because of course we're trying to keep the lights on here and we actually have a very generous superchat from a Disclosure Tonight. This is really an outstanding question, and thank you very much for asking this. Thanks Matt and doctor Davis for a great interview. Question are you And let me preface this, there are a ton of questions, so as best you can try to keep your answers short so we can try to get to everyone anyway. Disclosure Tonight asks are you aware of any hitchhiker incidents that resulted in the death of the family member.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not aware of any.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's see here. Rob Miltronto, thanks again for the superchat. Really really appreciate it. Let's see a question here, ask if he has any knowledge of if Gary Reid left his executive secretary role at AOI MSG when it expanded and was renamed to the Pentagon Bullshit Factory known as Zero.
Speaker 3: I have no knowledge of that. I wasn't involved in the middle of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's see just for a cat.
Speaker 1: There's a giant electro magnetic anomaly around where the South Atlantic anomaly is, and that's around where Brazil Choloris attacks took place, or any of those related.
Speaker 3: I have no knowledge of that. That's a geophysics thing, and I don't do geophysics. I know about the South Atlantic Anomaly as a lay person. I don't study the geophysics technical literature or read it for any reason, because that's out of my discipline. I've out of my professional discipline. So I can't comment on that particular question because I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's another one from a good friend of mine in the show, David Smethurst, Has Eric ever heard of US government having communication or agreements with NHI?
Speaker 2: And what about China and Russia.
Speaker 3: I can't speak about China and Russia because I've never seen intelligence on what they had in that to answer that question, but I only have been made aware that there was a US government communication with NHIS at the Holloman Air Force Base incident of nineteen sixty four, and that information was given to me by President George Herbert Walker Bush when he was long into retirement back in two thousand and three in two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here are UFOs is from just a Cat? Are UFOs UAP? Oh wait, no, sorry, I just asked that. One last track here from Phoenix Wizard. The most plausible propulsion system behind triangle shaped UAP advanced human aerospace technology is a field propulsion or something non human. In your opinion, it's going to be non human.
Speaker 3: But you know, the laws of physics are pretty darn good. We still have some theories of physics that haven't been turned into logs yet. That would be Einstein's general theory of relativity and quantum Fueld theory. Those theories have predicted faster and light propulsion by way of warping space to produce a worm a traversible wormhole, and a warp drive. And just to make it very short, traversible wormholes are not black holes. There's no model of a black hole that's traversible in that Einstein rosen Bridge picture of wormholes that is a blocked wormal there's a singularity that will destroy you, so you don't go through it and come out the other side. So a traversible wormhole does not have a singularity, and it does not have an event horizon, so you can go in and go out without troubles. Okay, so we've got the theory for that, but the problem is the mathematics shows that the energy required to produce those kinds of space worms are beyond our capability. So then that leaves open the question do we need new physics. No, it just means we haven't engineered. We haven't advanced our state of engineering, material science, the engineering behind quantum vacuum energies and so forth, haven't advanced to a state where we can address that and be confident at an applied physics level that we can engineer it. And so it's just too far in advance. It might actually be something different too. It might be something that's hiding in plain sight. We already have the physics for it, but we have it might be recent and new. It comes out of quantum theory. It's already based on an existing theory of physics that's very successful for over one hundred years. That'd be one hundred and one years now. That'd be quantum mechanics. Quantum field theory was officially discovered in nineteen fifty. It was quantum electro dynamics was the first one for rich Rich refinement, and I think John Wheeler got the Nobel Prize in physics for so that they are so new relatively on the scale of human lifetimes that we haven't pushed them far enough to find new solutions that could get us excited. So I just do know that there's now coming out of quantum theory in the way of quantum entanglement and teleportation aspects that they're that the theoreticians are mimicking, mimicking using quantum theory spacetime curvature or gravity, So that might be the alternative path instead of going through generalativity. We want to mimic what generalativity does by tinkering with quantum entanglement. That might solve our stupendous energy requirement for making wormholes and warp drives. And that energy is negative energy by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, let's let's move on. So I appreciate that, appreciate that answer. This is from heath Jet. Really appreciate the super chat. Also, e fra M eighty three, thanks for the superchat. So heath Jet asks you've mentioned that you don't believe Bob the Bob Lazar story that you spoke to a woman's supervisor that said he was just a technician at Area fifty one. Can he briefly briefly elaborate on that.
Speaker 3: Now, that was a colleague of mine and John Alexanders who worked at Los Alamo's and knew Lazarre was a Kirk Mayor employee. He was hired as an hourly paid radiation health monitor. It was this gentleman who is now in an assistant living facility. He's very old. His wife died a couple of years ago. He saw George. Now he had a home in Indian Springs, a mobile home because he was his part of his job was to run programs a Los Alamos programs at Area fifty one, so he was home in Indian Springs. Saw the KLAS TV broadcast of George Knapp's interviews with Bob Lazarre and his investigations in a Lazarre strip, and he thought, oh my god, this guy is leaking Area fifty one classified information. He's going to be bounced on by the Counterintelligence Corps that lives in Las Vegas and that surrounds Area fifty one in and outside, and the DOJ is going to charge him. They're going to diet him, They're going to nail him and that did not happen. So he found out from being on the bay, being on the National Laboratory who was our work for? And he found out he worked for Kirk Mayor. Kirk Mayor is a logistical support company to Los Alama's national app and a radiation health monitor is a guy that checks in and he checks out the radiation badges to Los Alamo's personnel that work around radioactive materials. And the same is truth for some people at Area fifty one. So he doesn't know that they work at Area fifty one because people on those Janet flights to Las Vegas, they don't carry signs that say I work at Area fifty one, and their name badge is that probably don't even have a name badge. If they have one or a lanyard, they probably have to take it off before they even land in Vegas. That because that will identify their their who they are, their photograph, and where they work and it won't say Area fifty one on it, but it will give something away probably. Okay, So fifty one is really Air Force Test Center Detachment three and their field security officers, their program security officers, and our friend John Alexander and my friend have no record of Lazaarre going to Area fifty one, and his job did not have a security clearance requirement. He did not qualify for security clearance because he ended up he and his wife, first wife, got a home in Vegas. They didn't make their home payments. Home got repossessed by the bank under foreclosure. Foreclosed is the word I was looking for. He got involved in running a prostitution ring in Vegas because in that county, that's one of the two counties or so, I don't think it's more than two counties in Nevada where prostitution is illegal. So he got arrested state felony, went to prison, got convicted of that felony, went to prison. Then after all that, he's now in the Upper Midwest and he's sending explosives and explosive paraphernalia through the US mail to customers that want to buy that stuff from him. That's a federal felony. Got in trouble for that, and so people people with people with foreclosures on when he went on two home foreclosures, multiple car repossessions because he'd get a car and didn't make the first car payment sure and qualify for security clearances in that with that kind of history and record, he's not trustworthy. So a radiation health minor, he's paid like five dollars an hour. I think he made seven by the time he got booted out of Los Alamo's got a kirk Meyer. Kirk Mayor is what m A Y E R.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Kirk Mayor is where he worked. And my friend Bill is the one that knew his supervisor metver. She pulled up his personnel record and showed what he doesn't have a college degree of any kind.
Speaker 1: Understood he's not a.
Speaker 3: Physicist, and he works as a as a radiation health monitor, and we're paying him five bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: Somebody there, Yeah, okay, let's let's move on.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind.
Speaker 1: This is a from Chris Chris Devout, thanks for the superchat. Doctor Davis is nineteen ninety four through nineteen ninety seven, Perry Kaminski the right window to study legacy program SAP records, ousd A and t SAPCO, SAPPOC waived carve out programs and contractor access control that time period. So mouthful, I don't know, okay, never heard of him. Okay, got it all right, let's see here, Let's see a great show. Thank you very much for the super chat. Is Lani's amora legit? And is it possible I could get an interview with Davis. He's looking for me to connect you and I'll do that after. Is Lani samoral zamora? Legit?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: Is what a landing report UAP landing report from the fifties? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Yeah? One thousand percent legit. But the expert on that is jacques Ville.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, great, let's see here scrolling through. There are a bunch let's see this is Oh I already have that one. Okay, sorry, catch back up here. Question why did the legacy UAPRE program get shut down in nineteen eighty nine? And who told you this?
Speaker 3: Well again, I think.
Speaker 2: I think somebody already you can explain that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it got shut down because of a lack of progress in the reverse engineering programs by all the companies that were contracted and to do work on that. And who told me that was the senior vice president of one of those companies who was working on the crash retrieval program after graduate school, after he got his doctorate, and got hired to work for that company. So he worked a good chunk of his early career on the crash retrieval program, and as a senior VP in the future, which would have been during the ASAPP era, he still read in on the aspects of that that were still operating at the low level, what was going on after the eighty nine cancelation. The programs were put into semi hibernation. That's the word I would put it. The aerospace companies didn't have contracts, but I did say earlier in this broadcast or this interview that they would be resurrected every now and then to see if they had the ability to figure it out. Okay, so that would be every once every ten years, according to what that senior VP told us at the as APP and that would be help put off in myself. He might have also set that to kill her and Big and Big a little bit. I didn't know. I just know how, and I know because we were in the most we had the most frequent contact with that senior VP for several years actually even after he retired.
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 3: But the government side of that is the program offices, and the program offices could have closed down the sub compartments could have been terminated. Compartments could have been terminated, but there's going to be a number of them that are kept going at a minimal level, at the level of being in cyber semi hibernation, their their quasi or semi hibernation state. There's some employees there. They're doing some mental stuff. They might be working with the National Labs, and every once in a while they might let out a contractor with one of the companies to do something.
Speaker 2: Okay, question from Cortez zero.
Speaker 1: Jacques Valle recently spoke on communication established on a continuous basis in a secure facility with NHI over twenty years ago through a sophisticated process, as he called it. Can you add to any any Do you have any information to add on top of that?
Speaker 3: Where did that come from? Was that one of the forbidden science volumes?
Speaker 1: I it must must have been. He didn't specify it, But yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just don't remember that. I'm not disagreeing with Jacques or disputing it. I just don't recall the details. It's been ages since I've read those and I don't That doesn't come to mind, So I can't answer that. Question.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here. Could some of this is from Phoenix? Could some of could some UAP be interfaces rather than vehicles in the normal sense? Manifestations or projections from a deeper reality?
Speaker 3: Negative, they're physical.
Speaker 2: They are definitely physical.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever been in a craft or touched one?
Speaker 3: Nope? I wish I was. I wish I did. I wish I had same with how put off, same with Bigelow and kill her and everybody else at Bath We all were aiming for that. I don't believe. Well, I don't want to put words in Jay Stratton's mouth. Let's wait for his memoir to come out. Maybe he'll make a big reveal.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we have another great question and very generous super chat from Disclosure tonight a really great show. Bam, Matt, Matt, do you believe doctor Eric Davis is a super genius and deserves a presidential order to remove the impedance from Form three twelve to deliver the truth?
Speaker 2: You're clearly a super genius. He's definitely having.
Speaker 3: A super genius, not by many means. If I was, I'd probably be richer than Stephen Hockey was when he died. Kept born is a multi millionaire by the way, so that makes them a super genius. You've got to be a super genius to use your physics to make millions of dollars man, So anyway, I appreciate that. Thank you for whoever asked that question from Phoenix, so I forgot what's the rest of her question besides that? Just bring repe The question is.
Speaker 1: Do you believe doctor Eric Davis is a super genius, which clearly I do, despite maybe he may disagree with me, but I can spot super geniuses a mile away. Does he deserve a presidential order? Do you deserve a presidential order to remove the impedance of Form three twelve to deliver the rest of what you know?
Speaker 3: That's the question I want to answer to. And I understand it better now after you said it a second time. That would be nice. Now the s F three twelve allows me to talk to Congress. So the Disclosure Foundation broke through the black wall of the security training that has been drilled into me about three times every year at the Aerospace Corporation and twice every year at NASA, and have gone through and said you got to readers three twelve read the whole fricking thing, because there's a part of it that says you are not forbidden. It is not illegal for you to go to Congress with classified information if you're concerned about fraud, waste, or abuse. That's my understanding. I just can't go to Congress just to freely give them, matter of factly, just to shoot the breeze classified information I've been read in on or been involved with. No. I have to have a reason, and that reason is provided in the s F three twelve. So the s F three twelve I would need a waiver for I would need President Trump to issue a directive that gives me a waiver to go outside the three to forget the three twelve. It doesn't exist, and I can blab everything. But for now I can talk to Congress. I could give them sensitive information. Now I don't have classified information to give them. I have some I do, actually I do, but most of it is proprietary, and back in the ASAP era it would have been for official use only level so official only yeah, and that and that no longer exists. Now it's controlled and unclassified information that makes it immune from FOYA. But it's the company owned information, not government it's company owned. It's what I gave the government and since I generated it in EarthTech, Uh it it Foya can't touch it, Boy can't touch it. It's protected by ERTHTEX intellectual property rights.
Speaker 1: What what percentage? Let let me ask it this way. The you know, the your whole knowledge, your class you're classified? Well, how should I put this your entire knowledge of the UAP issue? What percentage? And and this is including this would be classified information? What percentage and unclassified? Obviously? What percentage do you think that you've publicly been able to speak about? Is it five percent of your total knowledge? Is it fifty percent? Like if if Trump were to release this, how much information?
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you could you put back?
Speaker 1: Could you put out there?
Speaker 2: Would you say?
Speaker 1: How much have you been able to publicly speak about?
Speaker 3: Zero percent? Classified? The rest is under adopts or allowance. I wasn't. I didn't formally talk to DOPTSR and get a written permission. No, this is what I know from my security training. So what the adopt you guardrails allowed me to say? And it's based on the proprietary information I developed at Ortech for the offs app.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? Uh what let's see here scroll.
Speaker 3: Well, there's only one piece of classified and information that I have not revealed, and that's still kept quiet. I didn't generate it as a classified information. The government customer classified it, and so the unclassified version remains unclassified in my possession and in the er Tech possession. But that's where it stays.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it? If this is a great screen screen name crackhead three three zero.
Speaker 2: Did Eric Davis ever Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Did Eric Davis ever investigate the work of Kenneth Ratford, shoulders, coworker of how put Off.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that guy.
Speaker 1: I know who that is. I have no idea, no idea.
Speaker 3: I know the employees that have worked for House since nineteen eighty five, all the way up until we had to shut down Urtech. Now Ertech is only existing by name only. It is still in corporate, but there's no laboratory, no employees anymore. I'm Hal's volunteer senior science advisor now because we've been friends and colleagues since I got hired in July of ninety six, so I was his employee for fifteen years. So that guy's name has never come up. Never saw that guy working at r Tech. Nobody by that name. We had a small staff.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see this is I can't tell, but thank you for the super chat favorite UA, What is your favorite UAP case from Doctor Davis or one that you think is a hoax?
Speaker 2: We'll just say, what is your favorite UAP case?
Speaker 3: Oh, my favorite UAP case? Okay, ah, boy, I would have to say the Roswell case is my favorite. It's great. It's a great example of government tripping over itself to hide it in plane sight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: General Roger Raimies bullshit ra wind balloon target shredded debris at the feet of Major Marcel in Ramie's office. The press wasn't allowed into the office. They had to stand in the doorway to ask questions and take photos. Then you got the follow up to that to the Clinton administration, where that Air Force Captain McAndrew issued the Mogul Project Mobile Balloon Explanation for the Roswell crash, and then the separate second volume that invoked nineteen fifty three era crash test dummies to explain away the alien bodies that were recovered on July eighth of nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and even Colonel.
Speaker 3: John Alexander had a hearty laugh and puzzle extreme puzzlement over the government, over the Air Force tripping over itself to give that bullshit disinformation story.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so speaking of bullshit disinformation, Uh, there's doctor Sean Kirkpatrick, who ran the Pentagon's ARROW office, the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, which I prefer quite often on this show to the Pentagon's in house bullshit factory. What are your thoughts on doctor Sean Kirkpatrick? And should Representative Anna Polina A Luna and others from the UAP Caucus believe what should they? Should they even trust ARROW at this at this point, even though it's under new leadership under from doctor John Kaslowski.
Speaker 3: Okay, John Koslowski used to work for Jay's UAP traft task force. He was one of the funny insiders.
Speaker 2: Yeah really so yeah?
Speaker 3: So should you have talked to John at length? Jay has brought John up to speed on this topic and all that. But you know, John already knew it because he worked on the task work. So I can't say anything bad about that now because it's under John's leadership, so things should change. But I don't know what kind of pressure John is under from his two bosses, the under Secretary Defense for Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. And as you now know, we have two clowns that have been running the ODN. I the first clown quit and the second one is now going to accuse everybody of forging their mortgage loan paperwork or something like that so he can fire them. So we got two clowns in a row that have been running od and I John could have political this is the political job, and he's not in a political office. He's not in a political function running a political function. I don't know how they're doing. But I have met with some of the folks that worked with Sean who still worked there under John, and they're great people. They're patriotic, they are very enthusiastic about the UA topic. But I think they're going to be constrained by the mission objectives of that office and can't go outside of it. I don't know what they can or if they can do anything about the crash retrieval programs. I really don't Kirkpatrick. I met in person, supposed to be for about an hour or so, briefing in a skiff at the DIA's Missile and Space Intelligence Center at the red Stone Arsenal when I was working for NASA there at the red Stone Arsenal on the space nuclear Propulsion program that I supported from twenty nineteen until my job got terminated due to a contract termination in nearly at mid twenty twenty four. So Kirkpatrick is a great and brilliant and highly decorated physicist. Lasers was a big thing for him, So he's a laser physicist. But he's done and other stuff in the areas of spectroscopy and optics and I think quantum optics. So he's done brilliant work, no doubt about it. But as the leader of Arrow, he was a bent ultimate disinformation officer. Dave Grush had to work with him or interact with him on some intelligence operation back in twenty fifteen, and I brought this up with Dave and Dave said, yeah, he had a he's like pig pen and peanuts, Like you get too close, you're going to smell the stink. You know, he's having dirtiness and steak around here. He said, you can't trust Kirkpatrick. Kirkpatrick's not a team player and he's deceitful, and so he lied to Congress in volume one. He literally liked to Congress, and then he lied to the public and his public speeches about the OSAP and the people involved with the ASAPP, and he made us all look like a cabal that big Oelod put together in the nineties. And we've been maror trotting on our white horses, pronouncing and promoting the crash retrieval story. And that's something that a nefarious CIA analyst who's now long retired used to accuse us of. We used to be accused by him, Ronald S. Pendolfhi, of being thieves and crooks and loans and liars, were manipulating global billionaires into giving us their money to continue research on UAP when farthest was when the further was the truth, because they approached us. The thing is they recruited us, not us manipulating them. They recruited us to work for them. And there's two of them involved. And so Kirkpatrick was parroting that same language that Pendulphie was always using during the nineties, twenty and twenty tens, and I almost wondered whether the two slept together. So so I think I don't want to. I don't want to say anything about today's ERRO because I don't know what they're doing. I'm not read into it, I'm not privy to it. I want I think they should be allowed to do the work they're supposed to be doing. I just don't know how in depth and thorough they're going. I do know they've got to be involved with scientific instrumentation of UAPs and get data gathering. I just don't know how much money they've got, how much they can spend beyond their labor costs, for their personnel and facility costs and security costs. I just don't know how successful they'll be. There's no reason why Luna's task force can't interact with arrows. I think she should. Sure when Kirkpatrick was in power over there or in his job as director, it probably would have been best to advise her task force to carry butcher knives, machetes and with them when they go meet for Patrick.
Speaker 1: And and do you think I mean, obviously Kirkpatrick has been caught caught lying, and I have it on good information that the government has actually given him a legal waiver that will protect him from any kind of criminal prosecution for lying to Congress.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's a very informed, very informed thing. But do you it seems odd that Sean Kirkpatrick would exit Arrow, continue to work for the government and continue to parrot this disinformation. Do you think it's possible he was given top cover and when he exited, they said, here's your pot of gold. We're going to give you, but we need you to do a couple of things, one of which is lie to the Wall Street Journal, lie to the public, and to continue to sow disinformation on this topic. Do you think that this Kirkpatrick's continued behavior, and even Tim Phillips for that matter, they could possibly be running an op.
Speaker 3: No, they're not running an op. They're encouraging Kirkpatrick to do that. So they're encouraging him. Yeah, they're encouraging him to do that. That'll be the op on their side, on the government side. But for Kirkpatrick, he's not getting paid. He's not getting paid for that. This is something they're encouraging him to do.
Speaker 1: So what's in it for Kirkpatrick to continue to throw himself under the bus in terms of opinion?
Speaker 2: There's got to be some kind of some kind of quid pro quo.
Speaker 3: I would think, no, it's probably cognitive dissonance and Dunning Kruger effect.
Speaker 1: I know, I know a few debunkers that like Michael Shermer and Nick West. I would definitely say our poster children of Dunning Krueger. But I want to go back to Errow for just a So Arrows two primary contractors, one with sand Corp and Arrow actually fired sand Corp. And there's a new one called Arlow's Solutions. They're the ones that reached out to me asked me to apply for a position of which they wanted me to have background in information operations and deception operations and information operations.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Both of those contractors, they are known for insider threat management that is what the Lions share, and information and perception management that is the Lion's share of what Arrows two primary contractors. And from what I understand, the contractors are really the ones doing the work in the in Arrow, They're the ones really the muscle behind it. Do you think that it is possible, and I'm going to add one other thing to this, do you think that it is possible that Arrow as part of one of the where undisclosed missions is to be a fly paper operation for whistleblowers. And what I'll tack onto that is two years ago I submitted a letter to Congress that is now part of the Congressional record that revealed for the first time that the current actor Glenn Gaffnew who's on this great Steven Spielberg movie, was on this back when he was at c C, I, A, D, S and T. He was actually on the Arrow advisory board, which, again in my letter I said to Congress is, look, you've got this guy that is a gatekeeper and is seeing all of the classified testimony from whistleblowers and therefore could be a back channel. Do you think that Arrow could have a counterintelligence backchannel, fly paper type operation to get stuff back into the Legacy program information?
Speaker 3: It sounds like it based on what you said, I've never heard of Arrow's contractors. I only knew one Arrow contractor, my former employer, because they were hired to provide some sort of office support and the people that worked there were engineers, so they're doing some kind of support for Arrow. So given that I only knew about aerospace, I've never heard of the other two companies before. Given that they do threat insider threat assessments. I happen to know from my security training at Aerospace and that insider threat is a big component of counterintelligence and that's very interesting. So you link that with Kirkpatrick's role and Gaffney's role, and it's like, well, what should people might know by now? I don't know if they do. But Gaffney was actually Kirkpatrick's mentor. Kirkpatrick did work at the CIA, Yes, Kirkpatrick was his Boston mentor at one time during his career.
Speaker 1: Explains everything, Holy shit, Okay you're here.
Speaker 3: On the Yeah, so there you go. That's why volume one was filled with bullshit because Glenn Gafney is working around in this whirl of Kirkpatrick's life.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I sometimes I wonder if if Sean Kirkpatrick is a managed asset and he's managed by Gaffney. After revealing that that that wouldn't wouldn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Dafney's retired. Well I think Daphney's retired if I'm not mistaken. If not, he's no longer in that role. But he's going to be an advisor, a friend, you know, a consultant, that's easy to understand. That's easy to imagine. So Kirkpatrick is not a gatekeeper by the way, he is. He was a portfolio owner for this.
Speaker 1: What does that mean for u AP?
Speaker 3: Oh? He his office, being the director of being the deputy director of the CIA for the Director of Science and Technology means it is in his house that the crash retrieval program exists. Okay, And so that was his role. And so that makes him not a gatekeeper, but the portfolio owner. He owns the portfolio. His house owns that portfolio and there might be divided among different offices for all I know, but and I don't know how, but that's his role. The gatekeepers, like I said, are the counterintelligence guys wherever they are in the government.
Speaker 1: So with with what you just said, and in your personal opinion, do you think Sean Kirkpatrick when he was testifying in front of Congress had a full read on to the UAP issue, the past legacy program efforts and possibly current current reverse engineering efforts.
Speaker 2: Do you think he not?
Speaker 3: Very possible? That's very possible. We did scenario playing on what he knew or what he didn't know, and we thought and our an aerial role playing ended up on a large probability, a big fraction of one percent, that he was read in, but we weren't certain. We couldn't confirm that probability to make it. Yeah, definitely one hundred percent. No, we only had a good chunk of one percent that he would have had to have been read in. It makes sense that he got read in or would have been read in, but we don't have any proof of that because that was outside of our clearances our Okay, so along with your eligibility for access, which is a security clearance, you have need to know. So, uh, it isn't beyond our eligibility for access, it's beyond our need to know. So it's outside of our need to know how that relationship worked within Gafney's organization and where Sean played a role in it when he worked for Gaffney, but Gaffney was his career mentor and and boss at one time during his long intelligence career.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's all it's all come together in your in your work in the classified world. When I received this, this message, this d M on LinkedIn from the recruiter for r Low Solutions, who has took who took the place of sand Corp.
Speaker 2: When when uh, when they were fired?
Speaker 1: When it's when the job is saying that that they want me that they want my desired qualifications uh to be information operations, uh, information activities and I'm sorry, uh information operations, uh, information activities and deception operations? Would that be a red flag? Like like Era was trying to hire me to to be a puppet. You know, I've had people tell me yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, deception is a part of perception management, which is a role of counterintelligence. So it's like whoa Uh Joel Scheckman at the Wall Street Journal worked for his artists front organization, you know, pr information organization. So that's what he did, was perception management. That's part of counter intelligence. Yeah, that's part of official disinformation.
Speaker 1: So so it's it's entirely possible that that was indeed what they were wanting me to do. Yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't imagine they're going to have you do that with Chinese intelligence information. That's not what you would be doing. That's what the intelligence analyst does. They take Chinese intelligence, pars it down into its pieces, figure out who needs what of that, figure out what the whole picture is figure out what the little pieces of the picture are and all that. But that doesn't they're not looking for counterintelligence. Counterintelligence on China side is to prevent their classified programs from leaking to so we're being stolen by US. Okay, they're they're to prevent that. But for you to work for counter intelligence operation that's involved in UAP in a UAP office, that's very interesting. It's very interesting. It sounds like perception management counter intelligence well.
Speaker 1: And and the thing that was interesting was it was the direct message that I got from Arrows Arrow's prime contractor.
Speaker 2: It didn't have any of that in there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The guy reached out and said, hey, we think that you might be a good fit for this position. Of course I don't hold a security clearance, so right away I knew that wasn't going to happen. But then when I, you know, I went and looked at the link for the job position they wanted me to apply for. That's when it said information operations in information activities and deception deception operations. And again this is under doctor John Koslowski's leadership, which to me says that members of Congress, and I know Congresswoman Anna Polina you watched this as well as many other members of Congress and their staffers. I don't think that you can trust a goddamn thing pardon my French, that Arrow puts out there personally.
Speaker 3: Let me just interject briefly that there's a small possibility that came to mind just now that maybe they want you to do that type of work to figure out who's doing that disinformation against the United States government. You know, so that would be an intelligence gathering thing, but maybe they want the perception management, you know, disinformation side to a threat and now you know, threat insider threat assessment to look at that from the counterintelligence side involving a foreign actor. But now that I think about it even more, I'm thinking that's that doesn't line. Well, that's still yeah, that's very curious. But I don't want to get upset with John because you know, there's going to be memos, phone calls, and agreements going on in the background, and there's gonna be a lot of missing information. We cannot connect together. Uh and you know, dots very close together versus the dots that are wide apart, like we're talking about right now. We need the dots that are closer together. So we don't have that. And I don't know why that's necessary for AERRO. That's not a scientific endeavor and as matter of fact, that goes against science to do that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, but and it certainly would be in alignment with Sean Kirkpatrick's behavior as as the leader of AERRO.
Speaker 2: I mean clearly, Uh, they were.
Speaker 1: They were a massive disinformation arm and uh and pushing propaganda on the American public and the world. I want to end this interview, uh with with this Science Advisory Panel.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We've we had doctor Alvi Lob on the show. I think it was a week and a half ago, folks. It was a really great interview. I encourage everyone to watch it now.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 1: Quite a few people on this panel that have been on the show that I have absolutely tremendous, tremendous respect for. For Rear Admiral retired Admiral Tim Galia Datis comes to mind, and then also doctor Gary Nolan, who I would count as a personal friend and just absolutely one of Peter, Peter Skaith, Peter Skafish, all of these folks that are doctor av Lobe himself a wonderful human being. And then you have Michael Shermer, who has this entire five oh one C three with I think he had like eight hundred thousand in revenue or a million in revenue, or you can anyone can go look up on the I R S. Form nine to ninety site. Just looked up for Skeptic Society. This is Michael Shermer's organization. Of course, Michael Shermer went on after he was actually it may have been right before or shortly after he was named this panel. He goes on X puts up a photo of David Grush, whistle blower David Grush, and compares him to the Heaven's Gate cult leader. Now, my personal opinion is that Michael Shermer should go take a hike. He has unqualified, He has unqualified ethically, he has unqualified professionally.
Speaker 2: He should not be on this panel.
Speaker 1: What is your personal opinion about doctor Michael Shermer and what would be your message to doctor Avi Lobe.
Speaker 3: I got two opinions. One Obviy is absolutely right in that if you have a hardcore skeptic on that council, and you can use the data, the UAP measurement data of something that can be identified as unknown it is not human made, not by any chance, not by any means. It is not a human made data that his that his council has collected data on are gathered from whoever feeds that data to their council, whether it be a government agency or private organizations like uap X and be a Trisvilla Villero and others. And I apologize for the other the Tidesco brothers if I didn't, I hope I didn't mispronounce their name. So if you can get the data, and the data is clearly irrefutably anomalous and can and as of a craft of some type that cannot be identified as human made, and if you can use that data to convince a guy like Michael Shermer, then Michael Schrmer should psychologically react by by blowing the carry clarion call to say UAPs are real, they are here, they are bus. So if you can convince a guy like Michael Shermer that the data proves that there are U A P that are non human technologies, non human entities of whatever form, and uh they take a real then then basically you you put down the skeptics arguments. You put down Penn and Gillette, you put down Shermer, you put down all the other skeptics people that I don't they all, you know, the older guys have all died off and moved off, so we have a new generation. I'm sure. So that's the that's the that's the gold standard. I agree with it. But Michael Shermer himself, he's ethically compromised, and I think I know from reading the Skeptics bloggers from the two thousands, they have complaints about his moral problems. And I won't discuss that on this show, but you already know what that is. So he has some moral issues. Who knows. Maybe he's reformed now, maybe he's a better guy. That's great, But unfortunately he has behaviors the exhibited that were very unprofessional and lack morals, very unethical. So uh, it's just not the best choice. He Let's let we can set that aside. Let's go ahead and set that aside and forget I even said it. Let's just look at the fact that his personality is highly biased against some of this phenomenon, the various things they call pseudoscience, especially UAP. So he's he's he exhibits cognitive dissonance, very strongly, and he's he's demonstrating the reason why. Alan Lightman, one of my former astrophysics professors who did a sabbatical at my university. I took an astrophysics course from him in graduate school. He wrote an article with the with the that was published in Science magazine in nineteen ninety three, where do Anomalies Begin? And it talked about galiles, travails, It talked about meteors. It talked about how we had these anomalous phenomena that retroactively, retrospectively were realized to be new phenomenon that were not predicted by prevailing accepted scientific theories, therefore tossing those theories aside, either to have to be rewritten to incorporate this new data they had, or they couldn't be rewritten and they have to be replaced altogether. So that's what the gist of when do Anomalies Begin? Is that the words cognitive dissonance appear in that article. And let me glad Armor is not a scientist, that's the problem. Is a soft scientist, a stem scientist science, technology, engineering, mathematics. We live by the scientific method Shermer does not. He doesn't have a scientific method. Well, he might be able to adapt it for the science he practices, but the problem is the word cognitive dissonance applies to him. And Thomas Kuhne's book The Structure of Scientific Revolutions is the feature and focus of that article in that you get data that contradicts your worldview of science, and you're going to suffer cognitive dissonance. And then when more data comes in that keeps contradicting your worldview and more of your fellow scientists are upset and they're realizing, you know what, this data is solid. That means our worldview secks. It's wrong. We've got to redo it from scratch. Okay, that's where Schumer can't go. It seems like he's psychologically predisposed, like he's got some psychosis that prevents him from going there. That's why he's not a valid pick for the board. There's the council. Avi has many, many, many other choices of excellent, unbiased scientists and many disciplines who don't suffer from cognitive dissonance. And he could do a simple test to find that out by interviewing these people. Somehow, Michael Shermer passed the test, but here's what here's what we know. AVI and Shermer both sit on the editorial board of Scientific American. I don't know if that's true today, they had been for many many years. Yes, Wow, they both are on the They both are or were on the editorial board of Scientific Americans. So obviously they're going to come across each other. You know, Shermer writes some stuff that I agree with. Actually, but on uap oh, he's way off the beaten path on psycho on psychic stuff like remote viewing and psychokinesis. He's way off the beaten path because there's already laboratory with statistics. In other words, Avi's gold standard has been met, and it turns out how it put offs the one that brought psychic research into a modern laboratory science at Stanford Research instance. Yeah, it's that, Okay, this is what cognitive dissonance also means. It means he refuses to read and look at the data and think about it. That's where the cognitive dissonance is blinding him psychologically. He's got a barrier he can't get across because he refuses to read the published scientific literature, which there is in Nature magazine and in the I tripole journals and books on the remote viewing program, including that it passed the CIA and Defense Science Review Boards repeatedly. How was able to take the most stnscious Science Science Board members who were skeptical. They come in audit the remote viewing program at Stanford and they said this all bill shit. I want you to run a session for me. So How ran a session and the skeptical scientist said, oh, I can figure out a magic trick that can explain that. And how would prove to him he was wrong? Okay? And these are double blind studies, by the way, for which how would not know what the target is? Okay? So then the key to persuading them is not to let somebody else be the remote view not let not let an established military remote viewer or an SRI remote viewer do the session. It's how briefly trains the skeptic on how to do the remote viewing. And every time that a skeptic came in to audit the program because they were skeptical and they were hoping they were advising to cancel the budget for that program, how would teach him how to remote view? He'd have a guy out there, somebody in the office would get some guy hell would know who he was, would go out in some random location, find a target, sit there, look at it, and then then How would just sit there and after the training the skeptic would start getting mental images and start scribbling it down verbally describing it, and boom. Every time Hal ran different sessions with the skeptics, he was remote viewing accurately where the guy who Hal didn't know, or the scientist did know, some random guy picked by the office to go out to some target. It might have been a donut shop with the giant donut on top of the building, that kind of thing. So how was able to persuade those skeptics. Well, we need to do something equivalent for UAP. Now, my ultimate evidence to persuade them is to get them into a crash retrieval program, have them touch a craft and go in it, and maybe even have them see evidence of the recovered NHI bodies, and that'll be an ontological shock that will shake them.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Eric, can we trust Michael Shermer, who whose entire livelihood income is based on books.
Speaker 2: I can't talk book sales and twenty to thirty thousand.
Speaker 1: That was the other thing, you know he posted about saying that all these UAP whistleblowers are grifting and available for doing talks, paid talks. But yet Michael Shermer, if you go and you look at these booking services, is charging twenty to thirty thousand dollars to go talk. So can you trust Michael Shermer to be a honest broker on this committee when his when his entire bank account is reliant on debunking this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to my first TWUFO conference and only got a fifteen hundred dollars honorarium with travel first time. Yeah, it was at the end of May this year, and that's the first time I ever went. I got a full time job. I make a good amount of money. I'm in the upper middle class way up there, and I don't need to grift. I'm not looking to write a book. Although people are pressing me and pressing me to write a book. I probably have less information than Lakatski and Strattenham and lou Lose book IM and it too so so no, I'm not looking to make money on it. As a matter of fact, I don't make money on it. I just was given a courtesy honorarium. It was fifteen hundred bucks plus the travel expenses. And that's the first one I've attended since twenty thirteen. The twenty thirteen one was the International move On Symposium that year, and the previous time I went and got it and they gave me an honorary. No, they did not. They did not pay me even an honorarium, but they paid my travel expenses. But the last one I attended and the first win was the last win previous to that was in the two thousand and one International move On Supposium in Irvine, California. I did not collect an honorarium, but they covered my travel expenses and that's it. So I don't do the UFO lecture circuit. I don't have the time. I'm training PhDs between Baylor University and the State University of New York at Albany aka University of Albany, where UAPx is located in the Physics department under Kevin professor's Kevin Kanu, Mike Matt Shadegas, and I'll leave the third professor's name out. She doesn't want a high profile. So anyway, so That's how I feel about it. I'm not in this toma the money. I was actually a paid professional ufologist, a UFO field investigator using forensic field investigation techniques at NIDS for six years, and then I carried that forward when I worked for AFRO. My program director was heavy into this stuff as well, this topic, so he had me keep that going. Matter of fact, the guy I replaced you died from glioblastoma was his longtime contractor, doctor Robert L. Forward at Hughes Research Labs in Malibu. And Robert Forward did a UFO investigation for one of his study reports for my program manager, and that was circa mid eighties. So my program manager was into the topic because he himself had his own inside government information. He's running the Advanced Concepts Office at AFROL Atwards Air Force Space and he is there as a government service employee, research scientist, program manager actually, uh, and so he's got his security clearances, and he knows what he's been read in on stuff, and there's the rumor mill that kind of you know, you whisper in the air of your coworker, and he's heard stuff and he's uh, credible, credible people. He talked to at Wright Patterson Air Force Space. There's a there's an Advanced Concepts office at airfarl A fr all there too, so uh uh so this has been going on and then worked for how put up we we again like Bigelow, and we were funded by a very wealthy benefactor who was interested in the topic. But that benefactor had no role in the OFFSET because that was a d A contract that went to Big Lowerospace Advanced Space Studies and that and they led out subcontracts to several of us. And the reason why, well, there was several of us from NIDS the NIDS era makes sense. We were either staff or members of the Science Advisory Board. But it wasn't all of us. It was just a very small number of us. The rest of the people at Big Little Aerospace Advanced Based Studies were retired Navy and Marine Corps fighter pilots and uh data management analysis staff, people who work with information technology. Those guys, those are all guys that had nothing to do with NIDS. They had nothing to do with Skinwalker Ranch. They just got hired to run their job duties to meet the mission goals of the ASAPP contract that ba ASS had. Uh So, so Schmer Schurmer. I I don't want to upset people by using a series of foul words.
Speaker 2: It's all the time here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta we speak politely. Uh, he's the wrong candidate. He's the wrong guy nominated. Obby should look for somebody else. Bobby wants me to give him a list of prospective replacements. I'll be happy to and and I will not necessarily go with anybody in physics, although I have physics people I can immediately pick, like an American physicist at CERN who would be a great skeptic. I think he's too biased. Bet he's not Michael Schrmer. He's ethical, he's a moral guy. He's straight arrow, but he's a little twisted. So anyway, there are there are people in psychology, psychiatry, other medical fields, material sciences, other fields of engineering, physics, mathematics, astronomy, astrophysics. There are people there that have not made contact into it. They may be they may have read popular literature about UFOs, but they don't. This isn't their thing. This is they don't ride the horse of UAP. So they would be great for AVI. He he needs to have somebody who's removed from the uap field in my opinion, uh, that way, they won't suffer from some form of cognitive dissonance. In the pro or con direction he wants to I'm unbiased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and not charging twenty and thirty thousand dollars to give talks, some of which are certainly about.
Speaker 2: Debunking debunking UFOs.
Speaker 1: Well, Eric, I have to say this has been one of the most enjoyable interviews I have done in quite some time. We've blown way past your heart out at three thirty three thirty Pacific.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately we won't be able to get to all of the questions.
Speaker 1: But I am just truly, truly grateful for your candor and the generosity of your time. I know everyone watching this show certainly is, and we appreciate it every appreciate everything that you've done on this topic.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you very much. And I was very happy to be here, and I'm very happy that I'm in an employment status that allows me more freedom than I had at the Real Space Corporation, which banned me. The corporate communications office banned me from making these kind of appearances. I couldn't even go do scientific conferences or talk to the press about the work of my PhD students at Baylor on wormholes and warp drives or even time machines. Couldn't do it. That's all general relativity with a mixture of quantum field theory. They wouldn't let me do that. They had a problem with a famous celebrity scientist getting hired by the company, and that individual brought a lot of the political and public controversy his work engendered into the company and they had to manage that somehow, So they put a herdband on me, and I worked for an employer who actually very open minded and involved in UAPs in the background. Whoever that employer, I will not name him.
Speaker 1: I have a guest.
Speaker 2: Well, Eric, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: This as just I mean, bombshell after bombshell with this interview, so this is really really big, great thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Have a great day. Hi.
Speaker 1: All right,