Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Alan, and the date of the propaganda that I will obliterate is twelve fourteen, twenty twenty four, and directly after, sometimes during I'll present to you the real story. A transmission is but a signal sent from one person or place to another, and it is my hope that this signal provides you a beacon so that you may find what it is that is meant to find you. And if you're hearing this transmission randomly, it is not an error. So please stay tuned, Grab a coffee, grab an energy trick, do whatever you got it, do, but most importantly be ready. Oh alrighty then, hello friends, it's been a while. It has been a while, and I know next time I do this, I'm going to give you a heads up. But what happened to me last time, because the last transmission was November twenty fifth, what happened the following day was something that it was either my fault or some type of technical interference. Something happened, but I was unable I was recorded three hours, three hours of transmission that was unable to release them. I don't know what happened. The recording disappeared twice. It gave me problems the third time. So I have updated. I have fortified my area in which I record, and I have tried to safeguard the way in which I record at all times so that it is constantly recording and saving, or that I will have to do that as I go. You know, in this field, and you're doing this by yourself lessons learned. But since then, since November twenty fifth, I have been presented facts or I should say, testimonies certain times in life. I don't know if this happens to you, but happens to me. God directs me and shows me things, and it only serves to increase my faith and my humility and my servitude to my heavenly Father. And this podcast, these transmissions will always have a Christian slant to them. If you will, I will talk about my opinions, my beliefs openly, because I think that too much in this world is shielded because certain opinions make people uncomfortable. And you know, if you've been listening, how I feel about any sort of censorship. So what has been happening since the twenty fifth? I think that I wasn't I must not have been meant to release that transmission. On the twenty sixth, I enjoyed Thanksgiving with loved ones, and since then I have been on a spiritual journey, on a religious journey. God has been showing me things and a full at length transmission is going to come out all about it. But that is why I have been absent for some time. It started out as technical difficulties and it had turned into a spiritual journey. And so I'm back. I'm back. Tonight we will get into the propaganda of the day, and I will further shamelessly plug that upcoming full at length transmission because in my opinion, it is going to be the most important one, maybe the most important one ever that I will ever release, because it is something that has been presented to me that has changed my life, and I hope when I present it to you it will spur you in the right direction so that God may change your life as well. And with that being said, let's jump in to the propaganda of the day, shall we. You know we got to start with news, you know what. No no no, no no no no no no no no no. Let's recap since the twenty fifth. Just some key markers here, let's go over some markers here. So Israel, like I told you, they're not going to stop, They're not going to stop. They continued their push because they're so defensive. They continued their push into Syria. And remember, if you don't remember, a long, long time ago, not really twenty eleven, this is when Hillary Clinton said Asad had lost legitimate legitimacy. So now I'm referencing Asad being ousted, running to Russia, the rebels taking over, Right, that all seems kind of new, and like this war has just been going on and that wasn't planned. No, no, no, no, no, no, no no, let's let's go back. This is a key marker that happened since the twenty fifth. Right, Syria is key, It's key, it always has been. That's why we're that's why we've been there. But let's just let's just look at our friend here, Hillary Clinton. She said President Asad had lost legitimacy. Okay. Then on the eighteenth of August and twenty eleven, Barack Obama issued a written statement echoed by the leaders of UK, France, Germany BLA Blas of BLAH elitists, one world government, folks, And it said, and of course this is going to be this is going to be worded so that he can't be wrong, right, But just keep in mind that my take shouldn't mean what's your take? Should America be bullying the rest of the world setting up governments like we did in Ukraine, coups everywhere, Cia, everywhere?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Has that ever worked in history? Has that ever worked at any time? When you are empire building, you spread yourself thin and eventually you get taken out, period, period the end. Now they've been able to be a little more cunning about their approach. They've been able to create the Vatican so that they can say that, yeah, Rome fell, They were able to extend their power in more secretive ways. We understand that, or I do what most of you should, my listeners usually do. We understand that, right. The symbolism, the buildings a lot leads back to Rome. Power, the families, a lot of roads lead back to Rome. But here let's go back. Let's let's not let this Syrian civil war they called a civil war. Okay, uh, Let's let me remind you. CIA has been heavy in Syria. Okay, but he writ but Barack Obama issued a written statement again on the eighteenth of August in twenty eleven, said the future of Syria must be determined by its people. But President Bushar al Assad is still in their way. His calls for dialogue and reform have rung hollow while he is imprisoning, torturing, slaughtering his own people. We have consistently said that President Asad wei you hear, we this is a collective effort. Whether any of that is true or not, this is a collective empire building effort that has been planned for a long time, and this proves it. We have consistently said that President Asad must lead a democratic transition or get out of the way. That's what he said. We have consistently said that President Assad must lead a democratic transition or get out of the way. He has not led. For the sake of the Syrian people, the time has come for President As'ad to step aside. Now you know, we've all heard. I've played the clip of him ruling from a basement with an earpiece with a tool. This is a collective regime effort. What you're witnessing doesn't have anything to do with our republic. Don't let Trump or anyone else ever say democracy without correcting them in your own mind, in your own home. Never let that word democracy ever ring true. We have a democratic way of voting. We do not live in a democracy as they lead to eventual authoritarian government because it empowers oligarchs. Okay, so anyway, so we've had that since the twenty fifth, we've had supposedly the defensive Israel not be so defensive. Like I said, They're not going to stop. This is a death cult prophecy. And you have extreme Christians here who think this all has to happen. And mind you Christians, christ assuring that they should be mirroring the what would Jesus do? They should be mirroring that in their lifestyles while they press for war. The Savior who allowed the powers that be at his time to torture him, to torture him, put him on a cross, and then at the end asked his heavenly father to forgive them, for they know not what they do. Now in these times, you will hear zealots go off track and not mirror that sentiment. They will justify their human need for war. This is anti Christic, it's anti Christian, there's nothing right about it. So do not be swayed by the propaganda of the military industrial complex. Do not be swayed. Do not be swayed, Do not comply. I you know what, I have a very important couple of clips. These are a little long, but since I'm on this topic, I picked up a couple of clips today that really hit home with me, and I want you to pay very close attention to the second clip. Both are just right on target, right, I mean, right above target, and they're both very important. Greg Reese is the author of the first clip, and there's an activist you'll hear in the second clip. I'll introduce it afterwards, but I'm going to talk about what I'm talking about is really relevant in conjunction to what's happening in the world and what you're seeing. So without further ado, give it a listen.
Speaker 3: A recent video going viral shows Israel's finance minister saying that the Jewish state must extend into Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 4: But he's been saying this for over a year.
Speaker 5: Look, the Jordanians, for starters, did not like the statement, but even less the setting of the stage with Smuttage giving the statement on it gave the address on the podium was a map of Greater Israel that includes parts of modern day Jordan, and that's what got a'man to blast the statement. They said that Smutritz's actions constituted an act of reckless insight, as well as a violation of international norms and the peace agreement between Israel and Jordan. The Deputy Speaker of Jordanian Parliament took it a step further, calling on the Jordanian military to quote take up arms and saying that all options should be on the table for Jordan given the extremist statements.
Speaker 3: Some Israeli soldiers where the Greater Israel patch on their uniforms. Many Israelis believe it is prophesied by God, and the radical American prophecy Christians agree.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying is I believe eventually our borders will extend from Lebanon to the Great Desert, which is Saudi Arabia, and then from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates. And who's on the other side of the Euphrates the Kurds and the Kurds are friends, so we have the Mediterranean behind us, the Kurds in front of us, Lebanon, which really needs the umbrella of protection of Israel, and then we're going to take I believe we're going to take Mecca, Medina and Mount Sinai and help purify those places.
Speaker 4: You know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Ukrainian President Zelenski has said that he wants his country to become a big Israel.
Speaker 4: And while young Ukrainians are.
Speaker 3: Sacrificed for the US State Department war with Russia, Jewish settlers from Israel are setting up homes in their place. We are told that Israel is defending themselves from Hamas, but a leaked telegram from Israel states that Hamas served as a useful counter group against the PLO. In twenty nineteen, Benjamin Netanyahu said, anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas. The CIA, Mi six, Masad and their intelligence counterparts have a long history of fostering terror rist groups and using them as the boogeyman to sell NonStop illegal.
Speaker 4: Wars in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: And do not forget that after nine to eleven, the United States Department of Defense planned on invading seven countries.
Speaker 7: I went downstairs just to sail over to some of the people and the joint staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me and he said, Sir, you got to come in. You got to come in and talk to me a second. I said, we're too busy. He said no, no, He says, we've made the decision. We're going to war with Iraq. This was Honor about the twentieth of September. I said, we're going to war with Iraq. Why, he said, I don't know. So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, are we still going to war with Iraq? And he said, oh, it's worse than that. He said, I just got this down from upstairs, meaning the Secretary of Events office today and he said, this is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and finishing off Iran.
Speaker 3: Israel and the United States continue to bomb Lebanon, murdering countless civilians, shooting young children in the head, and pushing closer to a war with Iran, a war that will inevitably pull Russia into the conflict. Why this is all happening is not entirely clear, but the late Naval intelligence whistleblower William Cooper believed that he knew the answer.
Speaker 2: Israel was created as the instrument to bring about the Battle of Armageddon and the fulfillment of prophecy, a war that will be so terrible where nuclear weapons will be used, so that the American citizens and the other people in the world will get down on their knees and bag for no more war. And what is the answer to that? They're going to be told, the only way we can guarantee no more war is if we destroy the sovereignty of nations and we come together as one humanity in a one world government.
Speaker 4: Right reporting for Info Wars, this is Greg Grees.
Speaker 1: Bill Cooper, William Bill Cooper. If you have not gone back and done it, usearchive dot org to go back. They still have it there, and listen to every single hour of the time. He was prophetic. He was way ahead of his time, and he just continues to be proven. Right, me and him on the same page. When it comes to this, you have to be able to see what's going on. Did you hear them mention Syria. This is all connected, one giant plan after another. And remember what I said about the second clip. This is a giant plan. So simultaneously, while they when I say they the rulers, the Jews that say they are Jews but are not. Why while I'm mentioning this, remember the second clip I mentioned, don't be this guy, because this is the other narrative that they're about to build. They're about to build it. In my opinion, it's going to happen. They're going to build it in this way. They're going to build it through strong Christians. They're gonna call Christianity strong, not peaceful. Okay. They're going to try to get more Christians on the battlefield like they have in Russia. Now from the Ukraine and Russia, they're going to try to do this more. Remember this is Israel's war. They're using the US. So like I've said, like I've continue to say, keep your men and your women, your sons, your daughters as far away from the military as humanly possible, because this the clip I'm about to play for you. This sentiment is about to be echoed, echoed throughout the world, and it's going to be used as propaganda. And if it's not, I hope I'm wrong, but I think it will be so. Here just this is a warning clip. At The question was.
Speaker 8: And if you interrupt the answer, you'll find that you don't get to ask another question.
Speaker 1: The question was, am I saying.
Speaker 8: That with Christianity comes peace?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm saying with christ comes peace. But then the question was, what about the Crusades? So let me answer that directly. The Crusades were launched after seven centuries of constant Islamic aggression. Before the very first Crusade was launched in ten ninety five, Muslims had invaded the following Christian lands. They had invaded.
Speaker 9: Christian Siria, Christian Jordans, Christian Palestine, Christian Egypt, Christian Algeria, Christian Libya, Christian Morocco, oh Christian Portugal, Christian Spain, Christian Pride, Christian Sicily, Christian Turkey, Christian Armenia, Christian Italy.
Speaker 8: All before the fair druse the Crusades.
Speaker 9: Paw A literally.
Speaker 8: Response to Islamic aggression and Islamic violence. I don't need to hear any lectures about the crusade.
Speaker 1: And he goes on, and he goes on. Proud remember pride, Remember pride, the sin of pride. Proud Christian as he sounds, he may be, and he may he may even make you want to feel proud because you know why? Do you know why? What the hardest thing to do, is hardest thing to do in this world, including for me, is to sit back and not protect. But this is a spiritual battle, ladies and gentlemen. Did Jesus physically protect himself? No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Does the Bible say thou shalt not kill? Yes? So am I saying just to sit back?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You can, you can pray, you can do good works, you can have good deeds. We can still use the law. But for this guy, you know, and his battle cry, do you think ask yourself, ask yourself internally, do you think that that's that? Yes, you will, that Jesus Christ, whatever name that you want to use the transliteration is real name, because there's power in his name. Do you think that he would sit there and be telling you that the crew sades were justified? Answer your answer that honestly answer it. Honestly, God wrote the truth on all of our hearts, our conscious Anyone who's ever been in battle tell you what it does to their conscience. But you answer that, you listen to that guy and this is a big plan. Okay, this is a plan. It's it's they're going to fill you with emotion and false flags. They may be planned, but they actually happen. Bad things actually happen to innocent people. As Christians, we have to do what I say. We have to be We have to be spiritually, mentally, physically, we have to be prepared, be ready at all times because the attack from the adversary can come in any any different ways. This is his domain. But with love, with faith, hope, and love, primarily love, we can defeat all of evil. There's humanity, if you want to use that word. In every human being, there is. And we have a legal system for a reason, And we have a justice system, even though the Department of Injustice may not show you that justice can actually work, but we have a justice system for a reason. It's to combat that it's to combat that attitude that killing, that genocide can ever be justified. Okay, but anyway, this is a large, overarching plan. Just to prove it even more, back in June twenty twelve, the CIA, well before then, so after that big quote from Barack Obama that I gave you, the US sanctions were called by series you and Ambassador Bashar Jafari a humanitarian diplomatic war against US. Right, that's what the US does. They try to hit the pocket first. If you don't bend the knee, then then they go a little bit further. Then you'll see the CIA. So while the US Central Intelligence Agency or the CIA were notified, they started running a covert program to arm and train the Syrian rebels, the same rebels that just caused this takeover. Now, so they didn't get it done in five years. So anyway, in June twenty twelve, the CIA reported to be involved in covert operations along the Turkish Syrian border where agents investigated. Now remember all those countries that you just heard, as far as the Greater Israel. Do you see how this is one big plan by the rulers due to this prophecy. If you go back and listen to William Cooper, he was telling you that they were this was prophesied they had to do this, this death cult. Even Alex Jones some of you may like him, so you may not, but he's talked about this death cult as well. They are forcing this prophecy no matter what, to come true. And remember what Jesus said, this is this is the Satan's world. God is in everything. Remember that created you created this, but dominion, remember Jesus's trials. Satan is no joke. The adversary is real. This is his world. He it must be that time there's the cuckoo clock. You gotta love it anyway, all right, there we go. So this is this is his world, this is his reality, this realm. That's why it's so easy to have a bad day, so difficult that you have to choose God every day. You're awake every day anyway. So back in twenty twelve, the CIA was up to what it's usually up to. It was up to switching over governments or making sure that the avenues needed for that to happen were paved, lit up, made it easy, made it easy. And I mean, and obviously this gets Russia involved, because where did he run to? He ran to Russia. Now I hope, I hope it doesn't look like it. Like we've seen Trump just fill his nominations with everyone, every Zionist you can think of, every hardline Zionist you can think of. But anyway, that's how this is all connected. I could do an entire transmission just on this, but I won't. Now what else has been happening. So now, okay, so we have Israel strengthening, as we've already said that was going to take place. I just wanted to connect a few dots if you didn't know that this has all been planned years and years ago. And that's just a few dots connected. The US and the CIA. Our rulers are quote unquote government, not the good guys. Not the good guys. Just it's blatantly obvious now, not the good guys, because me and you we would not go over to any of these countries in war with anyone. I mean, they may win war with us now, but just think about it, before any of this happened, Christians can break bread with anyone, true Christians, not militant Christians. By militant, I mean using physical military death machines as such as the military industrial complex as a weapon and then justifying their faith. That's not what I mean, I mean really militarized Christians. So it is what I mean. That is what I mean. What I don't mean is militant, as in very strict living and praising God every moment. If you consider that militant, well I'm in that way. I'm militant. No, I'm talking about the wolf in sheep's clothing, those that say they are Jews but are not Christians who have to justify war when it so blatantly says thou shalt not kill. Period, And Jesus had turned the other cheek and he forgave and loved his oppressors to the end, to the very end. Anyway, That's how that was connected. Before I go on another tangent, but you know you've been following long enough, hopefully if you're new to this, I will go off on tangents. It's just kind of what I do. But I want to impress upon you these these points are important, and that Greg Greece report was just priceless. He does a very good job. If you don't follow him, I definitely recommend it Greg g Reece. He does fantastic research and his Greg Greece reports are top notch, top notch anyway, So let's get back to again what's happening. So, after all that's been happening, right, Siria Israel war. You know, Biden's sending more money to Ukraine while our own citizens, our own citizens struggle to deal with death in North Carolina as winter hits, temperatures are like twenty one degrees in those mountains, and Biden sends money to Ukraine. Well, we know Biden's not doing it, but our rulers send money to Ukraine to continue the bloodshed of Christian men. That's what's happening. You have to understand that too. This is a religious war, whether they want to tell you it is or not. It all is in this greater plan of this death cult to rebuild that temple, to annex they're calling it annexation. That means to take other people's land, right, that's what that means. So this is a greater plan. And then once they do that, just like Bill Cooper said, and when it gets you into such a war that you clamor for one world governance in peace, never comply. Do not comply with them, do not. And that sets me off on another thing. Here we go, this real id that's just one other step. Don't comply with that. Keep your regular ID. Don't. We shouldn't need papers. We should not need papers. This is not will not ever be Nazi Germany, no matter how many fake Jews they want to put in charge. This will never be Bolshevik Russia. We don't need papers. Me and you are born free men, free women. The constitution limits the government, does not limit us. That's the point is to protect you from the government from getting too big anyway. So now on top of all that, right on top of all that, we have drones and unidentified aerial phenomenon UAPs used to be called UFOs. We have all that to contend with. And if you don't listen to Sam Newsman, I think you should. Great show. I was just on there today. We were talking about it. Heath seems to think that AI has become sentient and it's just sending those drones, you know, drones the size of cars out everywhere, and that would be terrifying. But the drones aren't being violent. They are falling out of the sky and people are shooting them out of the sky. So we have that, and remember remember the largest producer of that type of drone militarized drones in the world. Let's mind you every government has them, but is China. And remember, China just so happens to have been buying for the past ten years, maybe maybe longer in that they've been accumulating land around our military complexes, our military bases for years, and they just so happened to have the majority of those type of drones that were seeing in the world. And remember back in October around the tenth or so, they put those drones on full display, ten thousand plus working in Unison in the sky. It was amazing to watch. But now that it's creeping over governor's houses, I think that's what happened in Maryland. And now you have the governor of New York saying, we hate we need we need federal protection here. And you have another congressman quoting he was quoted as it's saying that it's a from he was he set high sources, from high ranking sources from the Pentagon that they told him that it was a mothership, a mother He used the word mothership. It was a mothership, an Iranian mothership sending Iranian drones. So now we have all that going on, and that's just two of the things. Not to mention jay Z, not to mint. You know, things aren't looking good there, but there is a lot going on. And that's just a few of the things. This has been an action packed a couple of weeks. And I again, that's what I told you why I was out, and now I want to apologize for being away. I've still been paying attention. I just had some very serious spiritual God things happening in my life. And if you've ever had those kind of light bulb moments where prayers are answered, where you're being guided and you know that it's by your heavenly Father, you stop everything in life and you you go down that road. And I'm going to go more into that once I get this full length, at length transmission out to you, which will be Shameless Plug on the anniversary date. It will be December twenty fourth, twenty twenty four, on Christmas Eve. Back to this, so now we can get back into Newsmax. All right, let's get into today, shall we. Okay, all right, let's see what they got. Drones we go, drones around the world, have many wondering what's going on. That's the best they got. That's the best they have. I mean, you can go anywhere else and find better articles than that. That's when you know that the news doesn't want to touch things with at tempt for a pile. And the picture that news Mac shows you's just a girl some sunglasses looking up into the sky. They just they posed for this. That's a fluff headline. That's nothing, that tells you nothing. So as I do, let's go to Telegram and just type drones. Now we get more. Now we get more than that headline. We get ten times more than when that headline ever had to show you. Okay, it goes into you know how drones are mostly controlled by AI. And then all of a sudden, what well do we see? We see open AI whistleblower found dead in San Francisco apartment. Very interesting timing, interesting timing. What else do we see because that this is this whole purpose of the midnight News is to show you the blatant propaganda of legacy or mainstream media, including conservative media. So you see that, you see how much work they put into that headline. You see how much how trash that is. Sorry I don't let's not speak negative, but let's just look at it for what it is. That's all they have to say. And then underneath the drones around the world have many wondering what's going on. It says the continuing sites of drones over New Jersey and other areas has people on Edge and an official Washington Republicans as well as Democrats buzzing about what needs to be done. What Trump was on X saying shoot him down. So I mean, that is what it is. But you can go you can go to Telegram and bam you start. You start getting to meat and potatoes, okay. And ABC, of course they have a really cool video that was released today. It looks like uh and it looks like what a star would look like if you took a very very strong camera and zoomed in kind of like a watery plasma esque prism kind of thing moving around in the sky. Well, it was a lot closer and they didn't need anything but a camera and it was there in the sky in New Jersey. So that's interesting. That's interesting. And then we have a reddit. We have a redditor Reddit guy, so these are this is random and you have to look into these. But he said that this was Space Force, but he's an and it was Space Force so at least it gives you something interesting, something juicy to chew on, right, at least look into it and what does it say? So collecting information on how the public will react. So they're saying that this is a syop and a guy Jersey Futures account was deleted, but he gave some screenshots of the drone that he saw and then all of a sudden his account was deleted. So you got to pay attention to that stuff because it could be nothing, but it could be everything, especially if they can up close photos. And like I said, I've already seen on social media if you follow any of this on TikTok, there are just these drones, some of them the size of small cars, are just falling in the back of people's yards. And you know, Sam Newsman asked a great question, so who saw them fall and what did they see? We still haven't got that. You know. It almost is like men and black are there first and they're just covering everything. But you know, who knows. I don't want to get into any type of gossip, but it's just interesting. It is interesting, and what do we have on you have all this interesting stuff happening? Candice Owens relitigating the USS Liberty incident, in which Israel mistakenly killed thirty four US sailors fifty seven years ago while running defense for Hesbealab. Okay, so when you're looking up this, you're gonna find all these crazy stories too. And that is true. Like I told you, there's nothing defensive about Israel. They have been on the offensive since nineteen forty eight. All right, what else do we have? Okay? The only reason you would ever fly in unmanned aircraft at night is if you were looking for some all right, So now you're just gonna get dumb things that come up like this. Peter Thiel's Pallenteer runs suicide drone ad during the Army Navy game. Great great, so Elon Musk and Peter thal running drone ads. They're getting you ready for something there. And then of course, after Donald J. Trump tweets or eck whatever whatever you call it, after he says you need to shut them down or shoot them down, then he says, the Golden age of America has already begun. What golden age?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know what? Like I said, the hope you have in me that I'm taking sometimes I hope they enter, and I hope a lot of these things get corrected, because a lot of what's happening right now is being controlled. It looks like anything, it looks like it anyway, is being controlled by this death cult who need this prophecy to come true. They're just continuously pushing war when no war's necessary, when no war's necessary. And then, of course, and then of course you look down a little bit further, you know what. No, let's go because well, all right, fine, let's look a little bit further news Max, because you know it's gonna be on the Trump train, Trump transition. Tab Here we go, Trump tabs. Devin noonez to lead intelligence board. He says, it says tabs. I think they meant to write tabs. You know what. That's my sign. Oh, never mind, hold on, Father Benedict Kylie fear for serious Christians. You don't say, you don't say, all right, let's get out of here, News news Max is this is just pure propaganda. As always conservatives can they have their own version of propaganda? Two folks, sorry to tell you. Okay, now let's go to CBS, CBS News, Trump, ABC News settle defamation suit for fifty hours. So well, the fake news is having to pay up for being fake. A lot of people think that they should be doing a lot more than paying a measly fifteen million to a billionaire. But that being said, it should tell you a little something about what the how they were reporting all this. All of these legacy news agencies should be ashamed of themselves. And they've just been reporting propaganda and allowing the CIA to get right in there using Project Mockingbird to just fool and dupe the American people. And that is true disinformation. When you know the truth and you purposely push propaganda, that is disinformation. But the Smith Munt Act made it all. Okay, thanks Obama. Okay, so more stories Drone activity shut down runways at Stuart Airfield. Hochel says, Yeah, that's New York Governor Kathy Hochel. She's the one that's like, hey, we need federal protection here. So they're seeing massive drones and they are bothering everybody. What else do we have? Oh, they got a new Trump transition tab for CBS News. Trump Administration tracker shows his latest top staff picks. I'm gonna have to Okay, So because of my newfound spiritual awakening that just is gonna make me post the best transmission ever on the twenty fourth, we still before January twentieth, will go over each one of these picks in exactly who these people are. We will, okay, crisis in the Middle East. You don't say, look where there's fake Jews, there's crisis. It seems to follow them everywhere they go, and it has since the beginning, well not since the beginning. There used to be real ancient Israelites and real Hebrews, peaceful people anyway, But since we have this new fake Jew taking over, these these usury specialists, these division specialists, these Talmudic pioneers, you could call them. They're pushing Talmudic principles down the throats of the world because they don't quit. They push these Talmudic ways on the world in the guise of other religions, and people just sit back and take it. I mean not all the time. They've been kicked out of one hundred and nine countries, but for the most part, we now see them because of who the adl. Remember I told you that story. We now see the quote unquote Jews. Remember that word didn't exist when Scripture was written. Think about that with these quote unquote Jews, where they're just the victims. Now, they're always the victims. Israel's just defending itself and the Jew is always the victim. Come on, come on, that's never the case. That is never the case. No one is always a victim. But keep an eye on this, I'm telling you, keep an eye on who goes to jail and who doesn't. For the most part, they never do. And they'll even look this up for yourselves. Please do not just take my word. They can get sent back to Israel and have dual citizenship and a lot of times that can happen to get away from a crime. A lot of those crimes have to do with children. So you do you do with that? You go look that up for yourself. Please please look that up for yourself. Okay, what else do we have CBS for those in their forties? Okay, Navigating finances should include stressing retirement. This is what you have. All this is happening in the world and these are your headlines garbage. Okay, you know what, I'm not going to talk negative. Sorry God, Okay, what we know about mystery drones flying over? They have fluff headlines that don't say anything. Blinking Anthony Blinken confirms US officials have been in contact with Syrian rebel group. You don't say, uh, And I'm sure they're just worried about that one hostage, right, yeah, yep, Okay, Well, let's get out of CBS because they're not helpful. NBC News, NBC News. Trump is vowing to pardon jan six. Rioters, allies and critics alike say he needs a refresher. Yeah, they don't want to see innocent people be freedomill. No, oh, here we go. And then what's it say? Right under there? FBI missed basic step ahead of Jane six, watchdog finds, what do you mean they missed? It just came out, by the way, if you didn't hear about this for sure, what we have been saying that the FBI had a bunch of informants there that was already known that this is what. But you know, the mainstream news is late. They're not real news. They got to get the okay for the rulers at the time to let the story seep out. See. So, but we've already known that, We've already known this. We've already known January sixth was not a true insurrection. It was as planned as planned could be, and the people just fell right into the trap. That's what happened. Unfortunately, that's what happened, and good men like Jeremy Brown are in prison for it, and he shouldn't be, none of them should be. They have people that weren't even there that the FBI was investigating. I mean, it's it's this. The whole thing was ridiculous. Oh yeah, and then oh, since I've been gone since I wanted to go into song right there. But you're never gonna hear me do that, not unless you know me personally. But the Luigi Mengioni, that's the shooter of the United Healthcare CEO. What do y'all think? What do you think? I think that kid did it? I don't know. It's interesting it says Luigi Mengioni disappeared then re emerged as a murder suspect. Those who knew him are dazed. Yeah, I have to do a little bit more looking into that one because of that kind of came out of nowhere. That was rather interesting. So that's in the news. What else do we have? So NBC's just giving you fluff headlines. They don't. They're not truly reporting on anything. You know what, Let's get out of well, I guess we gotta go. We gotta go to the CIA News Network, CNN. We have to end on them as we do as we do, and let's just see what their headline is. ABC News settles defamation suit with Yeah, okay, so that's that's top. That's the top story. Trump is tapping billionaire donors for key roles in the government. Here's how much they gave. Oh, you don't say, I wonder how much power Miriam Adelson's gonna have his top donor, the top zionist. You think I think she's gonna have a saying things I would a strong I'm leaning towards a yes on that one. Okay, what else do we have here? All this happening and this is their next top story? Sony hasn't been this hot since it made The Walkmen, are you kidding me? Are you can?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Can this season not rely on vanity? By the way, By the way, FYI, Jesus' birthday wasn't on December twenty fifth. If you don't already know that, now you do? Santa just so happens to be real close to the word satan and the holiday used to be a Pagan holiday. So if you are a Christian, celebrate your Savior on a daily basis, every day, glorify your Savior, glorify your Heavenly Father on a daily basis. Do not wait for their pagan holy days or holidays to mock God. I just I don't recommend it personally. Celebrate, celebrate your Heavenly Father every day by being as kind as you can, by being as giving as you can at all times, by seeking the truth, by being as truthful as you can, by repenting for all the bad things that you may have done in your life. I say this because I care about each and every one of your salvation. I do. And anyway, well, I'll talk more about that on December twenty fourth. But it's interesting that all of this is happening in the world, all of this very serious stuff, and their second top story has to do with pretty much saying, go out and buy Sony because Sony's so hot. Okay, Middle East? Why Israel captured Syria's tallest mountain, Just you know what, Let's see what the CIA News has to say. Israel wasted no time after Bishar Alasade's fall to balmb all the Syrian military assets it wanted to keep out of the rebel's hands, striking nearly five hundred targets, destroying the navy, and taking out it claims ninety percent of Syria's known surface to air missiles. So during Syria helpless, Now they can easily disperse the rebels that they funded, that they funded. Oh boy, do you see the coup happening here on a global scale, right in front of the world. Do you see it? If I'm wrong, message me all you can always message me. Will I am glad to get into conversation or to hear other points of view. It is imperative that we have conversation. It is. You cannot just listen to propaganda. You cannot listen to me. Just look into all of this. Just look into all of this. Go to there's even a way to message me on my website, the Transmission X dot com, or go to or just message me Transmission X at mail Now do email at mail dot com if you have a different opinion or want me to know anything. If you're a whistleblower, always message me. If you are an insider, message me. I'm gonna vet you like crazy, but open open years always here at transmission x okay. Israel's Defense Minister Israel Katts on Friday ordered the military to prepare for the harsh conditions of winter deployment. I'm telling you, did you see Do you remember a few weeks ago when they said that there was just when they were giving hopes that they were going to stop. Remember I told you that they were just they were just a little tired or stopping or regrouping. Then remember all of the arms deals and remember all the money changing hands. And then I told you they weren't going to stop. And look what happened. You got it's this is just it's crazy. So yep, they're annexing. Goodbye Gaza, Goodbye the West Bank. That's called the annexation of the West Bank. They try to use these terms so you don't mean so you don't hear them just overtly say that they're taking taking over other people's land. That's what that means. And then here we go. What's it say? The territory Goland Heights. The territory was seized by Israel from Syria in nineteen sixty seven during the Sixth Day war. I'm telling you, they've been at war since the beginning and annexed in nineteen eighty one. It's considered occupied territory under international law, and you and Security Council resolutions we have no intention to intervene in Syria's internal affair. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyah, who said, I'm sure, how much of any type of peace talk or non aggressive talk can you ever trust coming out of Benjamin Netanyahu's mouth? Just a question, you answer that for yourselves, Just a question. Okay, let's stop here. All of this has already it seems to be since I've started this, the Midnight News that our talks always seem to be about those that say they are Jews but are not. Even I don't want them to I don't want it to be. I want to talk about much cooler things. But they seem to make themselves the center of conversation almost at all times. So I guess out of all of that we gathered again the real story that the news isn't talking about is, of course, that push for power, that push for war. But I'm not going to end on that. I'm not going to end on that on my first day back, because I found something that provided me a little hope. Even even though every time I've been hopeful it hasn't worked out. I'm still hopeful that true justice can prevail against true evil. And all of you know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood. So I don't want to personally attack any more people directly, but people's actions there are repercussions in this world because of justice systems, whatever they may be. If you do something bad and it is illegal, you know, like if death surrounds you as it does this next person, then usually if there's there's an action, there's usually an opposite and equal reaction, unless you're those who say they're Jews but or not so but this so, or you can be related to royalty. Like I've already went down the presidential lineage with you in previous transmissions. But that all that being said, here's a story I want you to keep your eye on because I will insider paper their post on X. Bill Clinton may talk to Biden about preemptive pardon for Hillary, so Trump can't So Trump can't lock up his nineteenth cousin. You know, I don't know, but here we go. So the former president's comments came because Bill Clinton's probably like, hey, hey Biden, you do me this solid buddy, and uh yeah, all the stuff I've done for you, I don't know if you can you know what, I'm not gonna talk fault bad anyway. I'm sure Bill Clinton had a few things to say. He's a schmoozer, smuuzer, He's a he's just he's slick Bill slick will He just he's always been that guy, has never proved himself to be trustworthy ever, and has always seemed to finagle his way in and out of things, so to speak. So the former president's comments came as Trump's nominee Cash Pattel suggested Hillary Clinton may have committed crimes. Now do you think they're doing this on purpose? Do you think that? Now let me let me, let me pitch you this instead of falling into this trap and being like, oh, look at the Democrats, look at them protecting their own. And then Trump will come in and say, well, I couldn't do anything. They're already protected. You don't think they're all working together. Just just a question. We're gonna watch this and see how this plays out. Like I say, I hope I'm wrong, but do you think justice will really come to Hillary Clinton, who's already stated that she may run again anyway, That's that's another story, but at least that's what I heard anyway, So don't quote me on that one. But Cash Ptel, do you think that he misspoke? Cash Betel never misspeaks, knowing that Biden still has time for these pardons. Do you think that you're that the conservative heroes are gonna come out, guns of blazing saying all these names. Do you think if they really wanted to? If you do you think if they really wanted justice to be seen, to be heard, to be felt, that they would out the names of the people that they potentially plan to go after. When when they know, because they know, they know they're in the they're in the group. They're in the big group, the big club that you and me ain't in. I think that they know. But anyway, keep let's keep an eye on that. It says if Cash Bettel is determined to make one up, he could do it. But I think if President Biden wanted to talk to me about that, I will talk to him about it. Clinton State. You see, So that's we're gonna end on that. We're gonna end on hope. We're gonna end on hope tonight, that justice can be can be seen in a public square, happening for once, for once. I hope that justice can be served globally. I hope that our heavenly Father. I hope that God allows justice to be seen here, not just and not just him dealing it in heaven or hell and we don't ever really get to see it. I hope that He allows us to see true justice here, at least briefly, for those that we know or that we have strong convictions that are more than likely criminals. I would love to at least see some trials be I would at least like to see something because everything from COVID to nine to eleven, everything that the people of this world have gone through because of elite criminals. Think about the people in Haiti, the Clinton Foundation, I mean, the list goes on and on and on. The CIA's workings around the world, how that negatively have affected many people. Now, I do believe salvation, that's God's judgment. I do believe in that, and I do believe that God's judgment is.
Speaker 4: The only judgment.
Speaker 1: But for I mean, is it so wrong to want to see a criminal and a jail cell with a Bible because I don't want I don't wish hell on my worst enemy, on my worst enemy, but I hope that they I would love to see them have time to only communicate with their heavenly Father so that they can be forgiven for what they've done and at least have a trial, at least have some type of trial. I hope that, I hope and pray that God makes that possible. Anyway, So with the brevity of all of this, it's all pretty heavy, but let's always end on hoping that justice, truth, justice in the American way prevails. Patriotic Christians can be patriotic and be Christian without wishing for war. And on that note, be the light you, your friends, and your family. I say you, and I stopped because most of the people may not understand what I mean by that. Sometimes you need to be the best version of yourself for yourself. You need to represent that part of yourself at all times, and you need to be conscious, you need to be aware that you need to do that. So especially right now, because I have a feeling that the military industrial complex is just getting started. So be the light that you yourself need, your friends need, and your family need, but most importantly, always, always, always be ready.
Speaker 5: A