Speaker 1: Get ready Friday.
Speaker 2: The thirteenth, twenty twenty five. What is the date, June thirteen. Yep, that's what it is. That's what it was, and we're going to air live late. But it is the open mic night onoelli dot Com and the O'Kelly effect. My cost BPTE is with me and you can join me. A couple of people already have and we're listening to them behind the scenes discussion between myself and my co host for about ten full minutes, I think, maybe even longer here on the network. And how can you do that? Hear us during commercials, talk to us on air and join in the discussion. Maybe you want to talk about the whole lot of nothing going on in the world right or maybe you want to talk about the clashes in the streets of la or the various other cities that allegedly have clashes all over the place, or you know, that's just American news speeds. But maybe you want to talk about how Israel is bombing Iran and Iran is launching back at them, and is the Iron Dome doing its job? Is it a true predecessor for the Golden Dome? And oh, by the way, is Canada still involved in that discussion. Anybody see that weird audio that came out and I know where it came from now, but like it was supposed to be Vladimir Putin doing a podcast, pay no attention to that, Propa Canada, because we got loads more to keep you distracted. While dogs are being wagged directly by their teeth instead of their tails. And like I said, Israel involved actively in a direct conflict with Iran now right, USA saying we weren't involved. But then again we got called out right away, and somebody came straight up and said, yeah, that was all BS, just to make sure that the uh, you know, various figureheads in Iran didn't move anywhere because they weren't worried about the US, so they weren't gonna worry over things. And this way our targets didn't try to evade us so quickly. Of course, the US helped us out in the US State Department. I think even Marco Rubio tried to say, we didn't help out with any of that. But then again, you might have not heard about this or that or the third thing, but we'll hear from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six, three, one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. Apparently we're not going to have an age of transitions tonight, so that is what it is. But we'll roll past ten pm if people call in, especially new callers. But if you keep the conversation rolling, I'll keep broadcasting for a while tonight. A couple of.
Speaker 3: Website issues took over this week.
Speaker 2: I did add over one hundred hours of new audio, or at least previously unposted audio to various sections of the website. Ocelli dot Com of course, added a few other things out there into the ether, et cetera. Did a hell in high water this week. I mean, I've been doing some stuff, even though I didn't release the standard O'Kelly effect podcast this whole week. Also, I got a short attention span DJ Theater backlog of requests which are gonna happen in the next few days, and some other podcasts to be done. Oh by the way, Also, the weekly Reader is rolling a bit. But I took two crappy articles that were sent to me. Initially I had high hopes for them. I was supposed to get one sort of believe this or not, pro democrat kind of written piece about the alternative Left, and then I was supposed to get the angry I'm a real Trumper article from an actual Trumper who says that most people that are supporting Donald Trump right now are Johnny com Lately fakes. And there are people that are pissed that say they were there from day one, in fact before day one, and they supported Trump all the.
Speaker 3: Way and they need to be heard somewhere.
Speaker 2: And they said that I probably wouldn't want to hear about it because of my Trump derangement syndrome. No I did. I wanted to hear that point of view because I want to understand psychology that is completely foreign to me, just like I wanted to hear from the ridiculous Democrat. But the two of them were sending me very typical crap that was almost word for word, like as if they just fed a couple of standard pieces of propaganda from one side of the equation or the other into a chat GPT and just said, reword, this wore me a little bit and not much. Give me back that plus double down on the talking points from each side of the aisle, please, And that's the crap they sent me. And I sent those articles back to both of these guys. Okay, very common first name, so I won't be revealing anybody's identity, but John and Jim and not anybody who calls in to this show. Yeah. I sent them the articles back and said, guys, you're giving me typical crap. I can get anywhere and if I really really want to make sure that I drown it, and I can go over to substack and probably get fifty other people ranting this way. You guys promised me unique materials, so you didn't give it to me. So what did I do? I created what I consider to be a smarmy poetic prose about how I'm sick of the entire toxic situation, contradiction and hypocrisy that exists all over the place regarding the American body politic at the moment. And I published that on the Weekly Reader this week. But I've also got in the chamber ready to go a couple of JFK articles and article by a woman. Believe it or not, we only have maybe five of those listeners in existence now on the Ocelli network. But hey, one of those women wanted to write an article and I definitely wanted to read it, so that's coming up, and a few other things from the weekly reader front page at Ocelli dot com.
Speaker 3: But no podcasts per se this week.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Stuff coming up though, Guest appearances and all kinds of things are about to happen, and there might be some announcements coming forth that will be unexpected from the network from myself about the show and about the future of things. But enough out of my mouth. I want to hear from my co host. I want to hear from you guys. So again, the number to call in and join us. Get on the line. There's already two people ahead of you, but don't worry. I'm going to get through everybody and get to everybody tonight. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six The number to call And how is my co host doing? Before we quickly transition to the callers, How you doing this sweet?
Speaker 5: I'm very good.
Speaker 6: Spent a busy week, did a lot of jog work, call we clone thoughts and the brainstorms that we've been getting other day. But it's officially summer if you look at the thermometer, so it's been a.
Speaker 3: Hot and Google quite a bit of thunder and lightning this week.
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, storm fell through every day the year this time of the year, so you get a thing to fall all through in the three hours.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna rain over night and then start seating up again.
Speaker 6: It's been in the nineties here for the past five days, so it's been toasty ally.
Speaker 2: And it is Friday. It is Friday the thirteenth. And you and I both had electronic difficulties last week with the internet and such, and I continued to have problems this week. Did your problems clear up like the second we finished the show last week? Or you haven't any Friday the thirteenth, issues with your digital existence, your electronics or your internet repeat or just me still now?
Speaker 5: Mine's fine, Mine's working great.
Speaker 6: I got everything back in after the last seven where we beginning with one day. But thanks about to normal here. If I've got internet, it's dependable.
Speaker 2: Lucky you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lucky.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, you know.
Speaker 2: And it's getting weird in the anti social media land, that's for sure. But I am definitely itching and anxious to get to the phone callers. I hope I'm not going to get just drowned in the typical But you know, if you're listening to this show, this network and you're willing to call it. I'm thinking we're not going to get typical stuff. So right, what do you think?
Speaker 5: No felling with this crowd.
Speaker 2: No telling with this crowd. It might be predictable on occasion, but it definitely should be also a typical. So in order let's see it looks like Yeah, like I said, we got Jimmy James, we got maybe one or two others that I already recognize. And uh so let's get to them and let them at least introduce the ideas they have in their head. So first off the bench here sitting and waiting a long time. Sorry about that, Jimmy James, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: Uh? Oh, maybe I put him to sleep while he was waiting. Jimmy, I have called on you, sir. I'm not hearing you. Okay, I'm gonna put you on.
Speaker 3: Oh there you are, Jimmy here, yep, you are audible.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, man, I'm sorry my phone fought up.
Speaker 2: No worries. Everything might be resisting at this point when it comes to the digital and electronics. So what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I could talk about the hell that is Gavin Fourn Gavin Fournio over there burning.
Speaker 3: To the ground again, Gavin Ford, you could talk.
Speaker 8: About Iran getting bombed just as they were practically well literally, we're screwing a warhead, a nuclear warhead on a missile see the pictures out about.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's.
Speaker 8: All pretty pedestrian. I'd rather find out I didn't somehow I missed what you said last week about JFK And was that certain conferences or what? Could you just click sum it up to me?
Speaker 2: With the issue is, oh, last week.
Speaker 8: You know, let'd you say I miss I did not hear nothing about JFK.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm sorry. Well, there's a few things going on with the conferences, and I have a conference call with the Lancer people tomorrow and I think I'm gonna have well and I don't think I know I'm going to have announcements regarding that, and I'm not so certain what the future of a lot of things is with say me and that conference to leave it at that until I address a few things tomorrow. So that's that's where I'm at there. And there's some weird stuff going on. They're bringing back those untold American story guys, uh, and that has caused a bit of a ruckus. And I'm hoping that we don't have boycotts again like we did last year, because apparently there were two boycotts going on last year. One was a Facebook campaign and the other one through black Op Radio where Jim de Eugenio was literally saying don't go to Lancer on black Op Radio. And I didn't know about it until well, one of them when I was at the conference and one of them after the fact.
Speaker 5: What was his wilson behind that?
Speaker 2: Because Fred Litwin was invited to speak, Oh yeah, one speaker.
Speaker 5: Caused him back, just one speaker, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: That it caused him to say don't go to Lancer at all, you know. And it's kind of strange because KAPA failed to be able to deal and in person a conference at all, and that left us with what just Judy and us being hobbled by you know. Sorry to say two things. One the weirdness over the election. There were people that didn't want to travel or meet or tried to make travel arrangements late because they were concerned about how the election was going to turn out. Literally that was a reason given. And the other thing was, well black Op Radio said don't go, don't support Lancer. And also somebody I'm not going to name who did a Facebook campaign on us, and I saw the screenshots and stuff, but didn't know about it. And apparently gayl Nick Jackson told Gabby about it at some point, and nobody informed me about it for a long time, and I never go to Facebook, so I didn't see it. Probably it's somebody you already blocked me, Pete, because you didn't see it either.
Speaker 5: I don't think now what was the reasoning for.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: I don't know the other person's reasoning. I'm not sure because it's somebody who has presented at Lancer in the past, which is said.
Speaker 5: We're off the air. Let me know who's behind the Facebook effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I will if I can remember exactly how it went, because it's apparently a guy who runs a group on Facebook, and I don't want to place blame in the wrong spot, so and I'm also not going to do it publicly off the air, you know, I'm trying to do some politics here and be nice to people because I don't even want to be involved in all this you know, ego crap and pissing contest and Jim de Eugenio decided that one speaker is you know, so bad because he's.
Speaker 3: A lone nut guy. I think, you know, or he thinks uh Oswald shot Tippett.
Speaker 2: I don't know what exactly is the reasoning there even, but it was sort of like, I hate what this guy has written about, so therefore screw the conference, a conference that has supported him in the past. And you know, I mean, I know he doesn't need us because he's a rock star and he hangs out with Oliver Stone and he actually got to go to Capitol Hill. But you know why Pisson the only decent conference that actually can pull one off in person, uh Kapa.
Speaker 3: Can't get it done. And then you got Judy's conference.
Speaker 2: Dear little The thing that gets.
Speaker 6: Me though, will gets me about it someone like Ding Junior, who you know, if you look back at the history of these things and all over the years, all of the people that have had something to say as a presentation or being on a round table or just regardless, you look at the number of speakers and presenters for the past sixty some odd years or whenever they started the first conference from that time on, for dun Jui to sit there and just bitch it because of one person is a little disingenuous to me.
Speaker 2: Well, lancers like twenty says, lancers twenty six years. Let's get a couple things straight. Lancers twenty six years long? All right, every year, and there have been others waits say, there have been a couple of others, but nobody lasted like this. Okay, right.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is, you take.
Speaker 6: An answer, you take juvus crap, you take the crap copa.
Speaker 5: Are all of these groups that are given.
Speaker 6: Some type I mean, because now you've got conferences in other places. You got them in DC, got them in Dallas, and you know Defetcher he took his.
Speaker 5: On the rail, will go anywhere with it. But you look over the years the number of.
Speaker 6: People that have made presentations and over the number of views, how many of those people have been shown to be wrong? And if d's any others sit there and say, well, you've got this one guy that's gonna s We're just gonna bowcot it because of this one guy.
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 6: It's just a little disingenuous when some of the things that DJU came up here years ago.
Speaker 5: Pete kind of scoffed out.
Speaker 6: You know, it's like anybody can be a critic, except now it's just a certain few can be critics.
Speaker 5: And the I don't know where they think they've earned the right to make that client.
Speaker 6: But that's the way that I'm seeing this group acting, is that there's only certain people who are allowed to be critics of anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that's like, that's like holding against Black Op Radio the fact that they did actually have Judith as a guest at one point because Anita, who was Lend's co host early on, actually believed her, so they had her on as a list. And on top of that, you know who used to do the Jim de Eugenio gig for black Op Radio was Jim Fetzer was like the permanent, other constant co host, you know.
Speaker 9: So that's my point.
Speaker 6: You know, you look at through people over the viewers have turned out the way.
Speaker 5: That they've turned out.
Speaker 6: Now it's all run by ego and whoever thinks that they have the authority to be able to be a critic, it's ridiculous, I know.
Speaker 5: And it's a soldier.
Speaker 3: And now the grand Puba is you know, Jeff Morley, and.
Speaker 6: When the guys, the guys from years past that really did the work, that really dug into it. There's so few and far between now because they're dying off. There's not that many left from the old school, right, and it's they're doing enoughing to shooting themselves in the first I mean, I don't know, Jim, do you there for the next guy? I've read terms of this stuff. I've seen interviews that he's given. I've seen some presentations when they've shut up on YouTube years back. You know, I don't agree with everything that he thinks. So this select group that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller to start just kicking everybody out, you know, it's you've not been around long enough to be able to be an ext vote on that. Okay, well, you know there was a time where you had been around that long.
Speaker 3: Either, And that's true.
Speaker 5: There was a time I forget that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a time when he was doing Probe magazine, right, and everybody was laughing at that, you know, because it was like, what is that alienatal Probe magazine? I remember the jokes and John Judge kept COPA together for many years, but as soon as he died, that morphed into a mess because they did try to squeeze a whole bunch of egos into one organization and made everybody, you know, a lot of chiefs and no Indians over there, and that's why they have trouble getting their conferences together. And I'm not saying that to be mean, it's just the reality. And you know, there's no reason to be shooting the other guy in the foot simply because you're not there this year and you hate one guy, especially because I'll tell you something else that'll get under your skin quick ause. I'm hearing that some of his presentations now feature some anti Semitic rants as well, and I'm like, I haven't seen that yet, but I've heard from more than one person that he's got a few of those things going on. You know, he doesn't quite believe in the whole you know, the Jews did it over the nuclear weapon thing, which I don't buy at all, but you know, some take seriously at this point. But yeah, apparently he's got you know, something about Massad and Israel now that he goes into, which sounds a little hateful, but I don't even hold that against him necessarily.
Speaker 8: Now that's interesting because that's a reoccurring team amongst American liberals and democrats in general. I would say, based on observation, EPP, would you say that anti Semitism on the left for some bizarre reasons skyrocketing?
Speaker 6: Oh, absolutely, just going up and up the past the years. It's not that one.
Speaker 10: See what what I see here is not necessarily because it because of his conspiracy beliefs, or is it because of his political beliefs.
Speaker 5: Well, see that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's now, that's the way you guys see it.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. I don't stand on the same ground.
Speaker 2: With you guys with Israel, so well, I see it a little differently. I think it's his conspiracy beliefs that have got them going that way because some of.
Speaker 3: What's being called.
Speaker 2: Look, I think you're allowed to criticize the actions of any nation state without, you know, without necessarily being hateful of that particular group of people that occupy that nation. And I feel as though I'm not anti Semitic, but I'm not a fan of most of the behaviors of the state of Israel. Now that is a weird line for some people, but I think with him It's one of those when you fall into that, you know, the Jews did it, you know, conspiracy land on everything. It becomes something else and it becomes a problem. And I've seen people who seem to be reasonable researchers that we're willing to talk about dynamic subjects and have a lot of different answers and subject matters, all of a sudden become obsessed with the Jews run the world, and every time they do it literally destroys every bit of credibility they had regarding conspiracy work. Forget about their political beliefs. Although Jim, I find it odd, was always on the left too, so I'm not saying you're wrong, but to me, it's more about this weird I don't know. Once you latch onto that and you become obsessed with it, it poisons all of your viewpoints as far as you know, looking at parapolitics and you know, deep politics. Let's be honest.
Speaker 6: You know, it was the thing, you know, Bath of the early sists. This was before the USS liberty. Uh, you know, we there were there are elements when it comes to intelligence and worldwide intelligence. There's there's a collection there to Israel in that we relied on their intelligence for a lot of things that we have going on. We were we weren't true fledged partners with Israel.
Speaker 5: At that time.
Speaker 6: We didn't become allies until after the sixty seventh War. So you know, for them to be doing all, it had to be Israel. Do is it had to be Israel?
Speaker 7: Do that?
Speaker 6: You know, it's gotten to the point it's like the guy that cried grif. We've heard that for so long about everything, the jewsnvall jn wall, Jews of law. You've got now we've broken into two sections. We've got those people that think the Jews control everything, and we've got a bunch of other people that think, well, they got their fingers in a lot of pies. But so does every other major country in the world.
Speaker 5: See, I'm more different than we are.
Speaker 2: I'm more yeah, exactly. You know, when when you want to point the finger at them, you got a lot of other you know.
Speaker 3: Co conspirators to look at.
Speaker 2: That's the way I look at it. And the thing is this, It used to be something that belonged in the fringe right wing because I used to listen to you know, old tapes of John Birch society's speeches and meetings and stuff, and there was.
Speaker 3: Always a good portion of it devoted to you know what, it's the.
Speaker 2: Jewish communist bankers that are destroying liberty, that are destroying or trying to destroy America, blah blah. And that was a fringe right wing thing I thought, you know, growing up, because that's where I heard it come from. But nowadays, no, it's coming from the other side of the aisle when it does, and it's weird. I mean, I don't get it, you know, either way, it's something that poisons, you know, everything, when you become obsessed and locked in on one particular group of people and you think that there is an ethnic connection to everything. It's like, you know, when you start saying every person who's got dark skin is just this evil thing, every person who's got white skin is this evil thing. Every person from this religion is just this evil thing. You know, you make groups of people into these monolithic boogeymen. And see I didn't even say just the Jews, but I mean when you make monolithic boogeymen.
Speaker 3: Out of huge groups of people.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, it's one thing to criticize the religion, it's another thing to criticize, you know, the actions of a nation state, because there's definitely an ethos to that. There's an ethical divide, there's an ethical you know, evil that goes on with some countries, including this one that we live in in my mind and you can always find But it was what.
Speaker 6: Was the article that came out not long ago that said that something was based on intelligence from the sap Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know which one there's.
Speaker 5: That's fine, but how much.
Speaker 6: Up laying information or intelligence? It doesn't make them complicit. That was just the source of that section of the intelligence. You know, we we have guys in Europe, the guys in at these two got guys in China, we got guys all.
Speaker 5: Over, but all of those places have guys all over too.
Speaker 6: To to sumble out, you know, apparently the Jews are capable of the best intelligence in the world. If you listen to people today, Well, how did they get that way? Their survival depended on it. Well, so they had to get good at intelligence and if you're able to pull off some things that other people couldn't.
Speaker 11: But they're no different than any other coaches and intelligence service.
Speaker 5: Well, we've all got our funds in the stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they are different in that they're all different. And the other thing is this this weird automatic defense. Like I mean, every time you turn on you know, right wing AM radio at this point, you do have to get You got to sit through at least a half hour ran every single Guys show out there that has an audience. You got to get through the whole rant about how everybody's anti Semitic now, and I'm just like, you know, guys, we got other things that are happening here. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think anti semitism is any worse now than it has been in the last forty years. You just hear more about it because people you can get away with saving things today that you couldn't. This is social platforms out there now. You put anything out there, say anything you want in sort of a few countries SI with throw you in jail for it, depending on Google attack or what you say, let's get away with it.
Speaker 5: I think you're hearing more of it now.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's anti semitism is any worse.
Speaker 5: It's just more out and the open and the anti more acceptable. The antisemity, well.
Speaker 2: The anti Semitism and the complaints about it are being amplified in some very particular places, though.
Speaker 3: And I mean, you know that that's the point of it.
Speaker 2: And I think that some of the guys that are screaming too much about the anti Semitism are actually bringing more attention to it than it even requires. I mean, in some cases, not all, but in some.
Speaker 8: Cases there is an ugly, ugly way to put that.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 8: Hold on, Chuck, I want to get one point, and it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of sure, go ahead, because I want to move on to some other callers too.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I know, I know, And it connects to something he said. See you, you don't know what's going on in the world of so called conservatives. You probably don't realize that there is exactly actually a huge group of people who call themselves Republicans, Conservatives who believe, like you, they're not pro Israel. They're being leaded led by guys like Steve Banion, the Tucker folks like that. There's that lawing, okay, And then you got a big chunk of folks who are what I will call Chamber of Commerce Republicans who used to run the party before Donald Trump's crew came in and they're kind of dwindling away, the bush Crew and whatnot.
Speaker 9: But these am people.
Speaker 8: Are exactly addressing stuff going on between themselves and their audiences, because there's a lot of like Tucker is for some reason for Iran. Real instance, maybe you didn't all that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: Oh he's quite quite the fella.
Speaker 2: I no, No, that's good you're educating here, because I know he's pro Russian.
Speaker 3: I did not know he was pro Iran.
Speaker 2: Oh he sure is. Wow, that's news to me. I gotta I gotta check into that some more, thank you, because that's weird.
Speaker 9: So that there is that.
Speaker 8: Small wing also in the Republican Party, and guess what they're clicking awfully nice with the left wing. We are marching in the streets with Palestinian flags, which were literally invent those flags. You know who made those up for them originally the Nazis, the real Nazis, the World War Two Nazis. So that's real nice to look at. But anyways, I'm with the next caller.
Speaker 2: Hey, fair enough, Jimmy, and we'll get back around to you. I'm sure there'll be more for you to discuss shortly, So hang on. Let's use up next. I think I think this will be somebody that we recognize pretty well.
Speaker 3: And he's been on hold quite a while as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll let you introduce yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, they were supposed to say spat Cat has entered the BI building, but the guys sleep on the job again. So here I am, uh acknowledge me and all that good stuff. But I gotta I gotta say. I gotta just let everybody know. Last time I called in, it's probably about a little over a month ago. I had my dad in the hospital, right, and he was having some problems, and I'm gonna try to make it a long story short. Uh he passed away and almost a month ago, that could be a month tomorrow, And it happened quick. He had some bleeding and whatever. He was ninety four years old. Boy, what a what a tough old bird he is. He was because he had a lot more going on than he let onto the rest of us, you know what I mean. He had a couple of heart murmurs and stuff that he didn't let us nobody. He had some liver problems, and boy, he was he was just kicking away, you know it, just he was. He was playing golf like five months before in ninety.
Speaker 3: Four and ninety four. You know, that's that's a fairly full life there, though.
Speaker 2: Man, you got to say, I mean, it's not like he didn't have enough years to have some joy and have some challenges and have you know, different sections of his life.
Speaker 9: Going on.
Speaker 2: Ninety four is a pretty good lifespan. I mean, as far as I understand.
Speaker 1: He kicked ass all the way through till the end. You know, he was still helping about and there was no nursing homes or nothing. You know, like I said, he went tough old bird ninety four.
Speaker 3: So he wasn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't. He wasn't wandering around looking price cream like Joe Biden or anything. He was like, no, no, he was.
Speaker 1: He was sitting up in his chair laughing about it when he watched Fox News nice, which he did sometimes and too many times.
Speaker 3: But uh, well whatever.
Speaker 1: But he you know, he was. He was a smart guy and a great father, great man. And they they cremated him, and my brother took him out to spoke in Washington with his kids, and there's like a family from California that was up there. They all went and they had a funeral for him today and it was basically just putting the urn in the ground, you know, and then putting the plaque on, and he was being buried next to my mom and then being buried next to what my older brother who I never met. He died a year before I was born, way back, and he died in sixty nine, So yeah, I never met him. So so you know, my big brother Stephen, my mom, and my dad and now are all buried and Spokane there and so we call it like people that know him and know the family and everything called him mister G. And I spend Can's dad mister G. And definitely a cool guy, tough old birdnight he made the ninety four. I told him a couple of years ago. I said, I tell you what, let's make a deal. You make it to one hundred and three, I'll make it to sixty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We tried. We tried at least, and maybe I can still make it to sixty three. But it's just, you know, we were blessed. We're all blessed. Everything the family tight together, and you know, just a lot of stuff going on, changes to deal with, but you know, we're all very blessed. And at peace and everything. So I got to watch the funeral by the way on my big screen here using Facebook Messenger video chat. I bust out an old I busted out an old webcam that I've had for like fifteen years and put it into my new, expensive, updated computer. And it worked. It didn't even I didn't have to go through and do the menu or nothing. Just worked right away.
Speaker 2: That's the thing with memorial Yeah, that's the thing with memorial services anymore, can't they You know a lot of people do this like virtual kind of thing. It's like, you know, they just put a they put a webcam or they put a laptop up, you know, at the at the remembrance or service, and it's like a bunch of people will attend just by going to a zoom meeting quite honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me and you know, my my almost like my stepmom or whatever, his fiance Gretchen. We're just you know, we're sitting here watching on the big screen. My brother Kevin had his phone and we had a video chat. It was excellent. I got to see all the plots and listen to the preacher. He wasn't a preacher, but he was the guy that you know, worked at the It was a Roman Catholic thing they had going and and the family was there, actually my sister and the kids, and my niece and her kid and her husband like everybody. And it was really cool.
Speaker 5: So so a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You know, very peaceful, a lot of very much a piece right, and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people, a lot of people came together you know, to uh to uh, you know, say goodbye, pay their respects, et cetera. That's cool, man. And like I said, ninety four, I mean, think about this. The guy was on Desserve forty more years than I have been so far. And uh and you had, you know, you had more than half a century with your father, you know, which is pretty cool. I'm just I'm just pointing out the blessings. I know you might be sad over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've got them all. I can count them, you know, one after the other. Man, there's a lot of blessings. That's definitely one of them. And uh and yeah, so just a lot of changes, you know, I do miss you know, miss when out. I want to talk to them and say what do you think about what's going on today? You know in politics and stuff, well, I want to tell them about the baseball you know, hey, the Mariners are no longer in first place or or whatever. You know, I'm a Seattle Mariners fan. So yeah, just a lot of a lot of changes, the families together, and like I said, we're so blessed. We're at peace in our minds and everything, and and yeah, we're blessed. I mean so that I just wanted everybody to know. And you don't know, with Aaron and Uncle can hear this because they knew about it too.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll let them know.
Speaker 2: They may not be on tonight at all, so I'll let them know beforehand before we do a show next week or whatever.
Speaker 3: But just one real quick question. Weren't you living with him still or no?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I mean I'm taking over the house I work in, this neighborhood and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I don't want to give out.
Speaker 1: Too many personal details, but yeah, I'm like security in here in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I was just curious if you know, if it was going to mess with your with your living situation or anything. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're figuring things out and what he left when, and like you know, moving moving a little bit of money around and stuff. But yeah, yeah, okay, nothing to nothing to worry about it. Just a lot of it is just dealing with with all the legal stuff.
Speaker 2: I got you, I got you. I'm not trying to stick my nose into business. I just want I'm just saying I hope everything is okay for you, considering that's all, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it looks like I'm gonna be able to work if I play my cards right. I'm gonna stay in this place and basically retire here with his job because I'm the youngest guy in a job and I've been there over five years, okay, and like the more people that work there are haven't been there near as long as me. The few people that have been there longer are you know, fifteen, twenty to twenty five, thirty years older than me.
Speaker 3: That's cool, but look, you sound like you're.
Speaker 1: Going to takeover as the boss. By the way, he's my best friend, you know. Uh so No, I'm really work it so I can live there and live it out, and uh it's cool. It's a nice area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just you sound you sound good, though you don't sound real sad or anything at the moment. So I'm glad for that too. And uh again, you know, I just just make it just generally saying, you know, are you okay? That's all I'm saying to you, And if you are great, I'm happy for you because you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, we're doing great. Everybody, the family's doing great and okay, yeah, everybody's like I said, at peace, and you know, we know we're all blessed.
Speaker 3: So awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I just wanted ever to know and then we can move on and I'm ready to do a show tonight and get crazy and do all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Well, hey, look, we'll do what we can do here. But I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 3: You know, like I said, you're okay, that's all I'm.
Speaker 1: After there, absolutely so. And I heard you give me a message about another Jesse Ventura and stuff, so you can kill me in on that and all you know, you sound like pretty funny that. Yeah, we had a caller, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody else called in and Uncle thought it was you basically, and.
Speaker 3: And we couldn't look, we couldn't convince him.
Speaker 2: And first of all, you know, he's like, I all right, I'm gonna say this because I know Uncle's not going to listen to this show. But the thing is, I couldn't tell if Uncle really thinks that is Jesse Ventura or not. And the thing is, he really thought the other guy was And the guy didn't start with a Jesse Ventura uh impersonation either. He just thought it was him because his voice was kind of gruff when he first got on the phone, and uh, it just was like I was like, no, I want to talk to the guy from Bob Man, and he just kept going on about it and like telling us to shut up so we could talk to the governor. And I'm like, okay, But meanwhile I wanted to explain to him, well, that's that's not him, uncle, uh, you know, and generally just to have him know that it wasn't you.
Speaker 3: But it was really weird and it was kind of funny.
Speaker 9: So, uh, Aaron and catch that one man.
Speaker 8: You guys got to put it up or yeah, it's it's my messenger, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on the feed and it's you know, and it replays on the station now. But the thing is, it was just funny. And uh, somebody else heard that and said they wanted to call in and next time that you were on and doing, you know, your wrestler impressions, they want to call in and they wanted to know which wrestler you want to either argue with or get chummy with or whatever, and they want to call in and do that with you next time you do it.
Speaker 3: So I said, okay.
Speaker 1: We could do a good Undertaker. I try, you know, sometimes get it, but I can't really hold a conversation. But if somebody else do a good Undertaker, I do the whole Cogan side.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When the two of them met way back, like thirty five years ago, and it's like, I've got all my whole comaniacs behind me. You know, I could go on like that again.
Speaker 2: The Undertaker.
Speaker 1: He says, he's taking my soul, but he'd have to take all the souls of my whole comediacs.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I could really do something like that. That would be cool. Well, look, I don't want to give any more away now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't don't. But what I'll do is I'll send I'll send that guy a message and tell him, look, can you do the Undertaker? Because I don't know what impressions he does. But he said he does he does a handful of wrestlers, and he said, you know, look but he like, let's just say you wanted to do Hogan and you need a macho man this way, get a breath, because he could do macho man or whatever with you. So if you got a couple of guys.
Speaker 5: In mind more than Merrier, you know, well, that's what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, is that like if he gives you a break for a minute, because I know you run out of material after a minute, you know, And is if you got a minute to think about it and somebody else is running their mouth, then it'll be a thing and you'll have a second to think of the next thing to say, you know what I mean. So I just thought it would be good.
Speaker 1: Undertake trags Hogan Hogan down to the depths of hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, bresh I eat something like that. Yeah, But you know what's funny is I loved watching the Undertaker wrestle for a little bit, but I don't remember what he sounded like when he talked, you know, uh, macho man. Obviously everybody knows what he sounded.
Speaker 1: Like, but yeah, that's the way he talked in real life. I think it's like, well Cay was just wigged out all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, his brother. I was watching interviews with his brother just this past week actually because it just came up on my YouTube feed, and Lanny Popo was saying like, yeah, but at first, yeah, but at first he was saying like, you know, like it was an invented thing, and then all of a sudden, it was like he couldn't turn it off, like it just it was him twenty four hours a day after like he did it for like a year and he would come home and still be like normal, but then he just he just got stuck like that. And that's the way he was twenty four hours a day, you know. He said something about like in the dream of the crop, oh yeah, and they told the stories about him going to get his like outfits made and stuff like that. And then even when he talked to the outfit guys, like whenever it was he quit trying to play baseball. I think he was playing baseball or something. He was saying Savage, uh, like Savage was actually thinking of being a professional baseball player at one point. So anyway, the weird thing was though, it was like he was saying that, yeah, like for the first year or whatever, it was just a character. But then it was like the character never got turned off again after like a year.
Speaker 3: It was like Denver for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Pretty much, the macho man character was just on twenty four to seven until the very end when he got much older, you know, and like kind of settled down with the new woman and all. Then he sort of calmed down. But all the way through the craziness with the steroids and the strippers and all that, he was like twenty four to seven.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 13: Know, yeah man, and that girl of his man that he was with before we passed on, what was her name, George Well no, no, no, no, gorgeous george name Yeah, well no, no.
Speaker 2: See that one wasn't the one when he passed away. When he actually passed away, he had already gone into being with some other girl he still knew gorgeous. Yeah, all right, but apparently he settled down with, like, you know, a regular one and uh. But before that, yeah, he was with the stripper and all that and gorgeous George and blah blah blah. And there's a whole controversy because you know, she says that he had like cameras in her house and all that craziness. I mean, you you you learn about that, right.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Well, you know whatever. But I mean, I'm not judging the guy. I'm just saying a lot of wild stuff has come out about him. But it was funny because he didn't turn it off for like decades. He was like just twenty four to seven, you know.
Speaker 3: He was that like macho pimp character, which was funny.
Speaker 1: Cameras just the right angle, yeah, because the.
Speaker 2: Cause because it was so funny. It was like the guy who used to make his costumes was like, I did this for the Macho Man, and then it was like weird because at one point I was making pimp stuff for the Macho Man, and then the pimps were coming to me asking me to make stuff like the Macho Man for them. Like he made custom stuff for just straight regular pimps who paid him for custom you know, like hats and stuff like you remember the zebra striped you know hat and you know that weird like Mesh.
Speaker 1: Show and Mcare making all kinds of money off his character. And yeah, he had some epic matches like him and Steamboat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But it was pretty wild. And then you know, they went over the whole thing about when he got older later in his career and he really got into the steroids and all of a sudden he was like super buff, you know, and like that. But I'm just saying, anyway, that character didn't get turned off. But everybody knows what that character sounds like. And I'm telling you there's probably a hundred guys I've known they could do that impression.
Speaker 1: But I'll send them all, you know, every that's one of the easiest ones you can do. Even Dennis Ford Trip would do it. Trip does a good one.
Speaker 2: Well, I told this guy, you know, I mentioned the Savage thing to him, and he said, yeah, well, Ken already does that. But maybe if he wants a break and he wants Savage.
Speaker 3: To like, you know, argue with or you know, start like doing.
Speaker 2: Like verbal high fives with like macho man, and he could be Hulk or whatever ever. But I'll send him the message about the Undertaker, And if there's any other one you can think of, just message me and and I'll send it to him. And you guys, I don't know, we'll see what happens. You guys could just kind of do it Ventura?
Speaker 1: Does he do the Governator? I don't know, not Arnold, but does he probably could do. I don't know Arnold, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He He just said I can do like four or five wrestlers. So I'll just I'll ask him. You want me to ask him about Ventura and uh and the Undertaker, Well.
Speaker 1: If he's been down to the Baja, he would.
Speaker 2: Know there you are. Yeah, okay, I'll send I'll send that to him and see what he says. But but I think it would be hilarious if there was two of you on the Uncle Show doing that at the same time.
Speaker 1: It was just the way you've ever heard of nano surmite.
Speaker 2: The conspiracy theory, Jesse uh oh man, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, that would be fun anytime. It's just, you know, I got to see Fridays that you know, I normally work, but you know, today was a special day. And not that it's because it's Friday the thirteenth, but that's just even extra. So I guarantee, like Channel USA and TVs, they're probably running marathons of Freddy are not Freddy Krieger but Jason Berghe's or whatever Friday the thirties, all night.
Speaker 2: So somebody has to Hey, look a wireless Saturday the fourteenth. Yes, a wireless caller just hung up. I was about rat to get to you, man, I was going to put Kent on hold and get to you, and you hung up. Call back, all right, because.
Speaker 1: Call back and we could do a round table later, right, a.
Speaker 2: Round table later, I will if everybody wants to stay on and everybody you know, like, cooperates a little bit, we can do it a fully open round table. But I was going to get to the next caller and they hung up, So just saying, man, call back in. I don't know who you were. I didn't get the name yet. I happen to recognize Jimmy and Kent's numbers, but I didn't reckon is yours right there because I hadn't looked at it closely? But you just hung up, and uh, we'd love to get you back in. Oh that might be him now calling back in. Anyway, I'm gonna go get that Kent, and you know I'll get back to you shortly. All right, all right, so hang on, Spen, Kent's with us. Jimmy James is on hold and looks like we got another one. B Pete, You got any any thoughts about the uh? Because you know Uncle gets on with one wrestler, he thinks because Kent does different impressions of guys. And I got a message from a guy on Facebook because like, I want to call in and you know, join Kent on that and uh be another wrestler on the line. So Uncle's got two wrestlers to talk to you at the same time. You got any thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: Now we know when that happens.
Speaker 2: You want to hear it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: You should really listen to to last week's Uncle show because it was Okay. It was Chris Graves that called in, and he had something completely different on his mind. Graves is not like, you know, mister big Mega wrestling fan, but Graves his voice was.
Speaker 3: Like all gruff, you know, to start with.
Speaker 2: And somehow Uncle thought it was Jesse Ventura and it's like the Jesse Ventura voice that Kent does. He he thought it was that, and he was insistent and he was telling me and Aaron to both shut up so he could talk to the guy from BAH.
Speaker 3: It was great, but look, I want.
Speaker 2: To get to this wireless caller and and see who it is. But anything you want to add before I do that, befe? Okay, excellent. So I still can't read the name on here, but you're live. I think you hung up before when I was talking to Kent, right, I.
Speaker 7: Got cut off and then called back. I don't know what happened. I was connected and then I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Well you're now connected again. How you doing? What's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I've been on your show quite a bit, but I've had a long hiatus. Chuck, this is the regular one himself.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that first A I didn't recognize your number, and B I didn't recognize your voice.
Speaker 3: Regular Joe, we have not heard from you in quite a while.
Speaker 2: We have not on air.
Speaker 3: I talked to you off air occasionally, and just talk to you off air.
Speaker 2: What yesterday? Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was yes last night.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 9: You had to remind me.
Speaker 7: You had to remind me.
Speaker 9: That today was Friday. Actually, oh it is. My work schedule is pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: So and actually I didn't even realize all day long, even though I was writing down dates and this and that, that it was Friday, the thirteenth, somebody had to actually point that out to me about an hour before you went on air. Yep, like it is, it's Friday the thirteenth, Well.
Speaker 3: Friday the thirteenth and June and all that good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I have this weird memory that I think one I gotta check with the.
Speaker 2: Release dates on Friday the thirteenth movies because I don't know why I think this, but for some reason, it might have been Part three came out on June thirteenth.
Speaker 3: And why do I think that? Because I went to.
Speaker 2: See that in the theater and it was one of those It was during a short trend of three D movies in the eighties there, and I remember going to the movie theater to see the Friday the thirteenth in three D, and they used to do goofy stuff with the three D movies. Like in that movie, they had like the guy shooting pool, so they put the camera on the pool queue so that when the guy sliding the back of the pool queue, it like slides toward the audience so that it's like, oh, the poolque is coming out of the screen at me. Literally, they did that stuff and they had Jason get you know, chopped in the head with a hatchet, like all in three D. And one of the other scenes I remember is one of the you know, the funky biker gang, which was hilarious. It was like a bald black guy, a typical white trash guy, and like some sort of like I don't know, like eighties hair metal looking chick. We're all part of the same biker gang, right that, this generic biker gang that they had in the in the Friday the Thirteenth movie, and they wind up the black guy wraps a chain around his hand and punches in the window of the guy's Volkswagen Beetle, and of course the three D effect is the guy's fist coming through the window and straight at you from the movie theater screen, right like they used to do pointless things like that with three D.
Speaker 3: And Part three was in three D, just like Jaws three was.
Speaker 2: In three D.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 2: So I'm dating myself pretty bad here, But you got any Friday of the thirteenth stuff or anything you want to add that's outside of the realm of that tonight or what.
Speaker 3: Man, it's good to hear from you, by the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, no Friday the thirteen stuff.
Speaker 9: Like I said, I went through.
Speaker 1: The whole day without either and realizing that it was.
Speaker 7: And of course, you know when I was on the show before, I was not on social media or anything. You can now actually find me on Facebook, right.
Speaker 2: Well, you were on Twitter off and on a couple of times, but you know X, but you gave up on your Twitter X account and now, yeah, regular Joe has a Facebook account ever since you you got rid of the wife and you got yourself a Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Pretty funny in the end, I.
Speaker 7: Didn't even have to get rid of the wife. The police just came and took her away.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I wasn't you know, Yeah, I wasn't necessarily going to share that with everybody, but you decided to. So that's your business.
Speaker 7: Good, It's it's public record.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm not like I'm flanderizing anybody, So I hear you.
Speaker 2: It's fine. It's just I'm not trying to share stuff, you know, out of school here on here and he say, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, shout out to new girl. By the way, Hello Jennifer, she's actually listening. She's tuned in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. But by the way, that picture of the two of you, you look very happy. So I want to thank her directly for obviously making my friend happy. And I'm not saying anything lascibious by that. It's just I'm glad to see somebody in his life that can put a smile on his face because the man deserves it, and you and I are actual friends.
Speaker 3: So I just want to say that to her directly, thank you.
Speaker 7: And I still would like to make another visit to see you, because back in back last August when I came to see you, I was in a pretty bad way. And you know, now I'm actually back to being myself and I haven't really been myself in twenty something years, so you know, I.
Speaker 9: Kind of forgot who that guy was.
Speaker 7: But I think you might be an all right dude.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what, I know, you're an all right dude.
Speaker 2: And uh I almost moved to live right near you actually a couple of years ago, but things fell through, and uh, you know, it's good to hear from you, man Pine not Kentucky. I would probably not know where the hell that was if it wasn't for you. Uh, but uh, it's weird, man. It's like, uh, you and I definitely have different backgrounds and somehow we've come to almost the same brain on a lot of things. So I'm real happy about that that there's at least more than one of us in the world.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not so alone, and I'm incorrect about it. I just want to say this made me realize good good.
Speaker 7: Uh. When I first started listening to your show and decide and decided to stick around, and before we became friends, it was because you said things on hair that I had only ever heard within the confines of my own twisted mind. Wow, this guy is he's he's picking my brain. And that Chuck was in twenty fifteen. We've now been acquainted for ten years.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's wild. You know. The only other person who's been acquainted with me that long outside of my children is missus. Oh, and she's a little longer in the world of Ocelly than you, but not by much, cause most people can stick around that long. Hey real fast. Friday thirteenth, Part three actually was released on March twenty second, nineteen eighty five, according to what I see on the internet, so I.
Speaker 3: Was wrong about that date, but it was released in May.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The first movie and the second movie were.
Speaker 2: Apparently released in May, and they were May first and May ninth, and then there was March twenty second of eighty five, and finally the first time it was released on the thirteenth was in August in the US in.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: It looks like, oh, oh, wait a minute, maybe there were previous dates on the thirteenth, Yes, there were, Sorry, there were previous dates on the thirteenth, nineteen eighty two. In the US, it was released on August thirteenth. But mostly it looks like they were summer movies. They weren't released in June, you know, just before the summer rush, only in May, and a bunch of them were released in August.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I'm just looking at the release dates for the movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Chuck and Regular Joe history, if you went back through your archives, how many shows did we discuss what is now happening in Iran maniscus that free to this. I mean, you know, we've told people for a long time it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here it is.
Speaker 3: It's it was an inevitable thing.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, though, I gotta be honest with you, I don't feel good about it. It's not like, okay, that's just another thing that's going to happen. I think people don't reckon with the idea that this is going to become a very large issue and it's not going to be contained to you know, just just a slugfest between the two And I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, are we looking at World War three? I'm not sure?
Speaker 2: But are we looking at the beginnings of something that's going to turn into that? Maybe I'm not sure. Well, what do you think?
Speaker 7: My thought on it is that this is a precursor this, this is this is the siren before the tornado.
Speaker 9: That's that's my thought on it is.
Speaker 5: You know this, maybe I.
Speaker 7: Don't really expect it to escalate beyond that region very quickly, but a ripple is going to happen. But it's a very large ripple in a very large pond.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that that's an absolute truth, Like there's no way to get around that. But I don't know how big this is going to get. Uh. You know, look, there was a time when I didn't believe for a second that Donald Trump was going to become president, you know, and that's happened twice now, so you know, Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: We talked about that in twenty fifteen when I first started to participate in your show like that, There's.
Speaker 2: No way, that's what I thought.
Speaker 9: We were both wrong about that one.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was Rogers, Roger Stone of all people, turned me around on that and said, I don't think you realize exactly the type of ego structure you're looking at here. You know, he's not going to be taken as a joke like you think, you know, And I went, you serious, huh? You know? And meanwhile, don't forget that guy ran his campaign for a bit, you know, so he knew what he was talking about.
Speaker 7: Did I do you remember that? I remember he was on your show. I remember he You actually used the clip of that in the Fuck You're Your outtakes A big fan of the show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, guy in my intro, the guy who says I'm a big fan of your show.
Speaker 2: That's Roger Stone. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't I remember that, Yeah, because I began listening to your show around that time, and.
Speaker 9: I've stuck with you all these years.
Speaker 7: And yeah, you and I were both like, there's no way he's gonna win. But I guess a lot more wrastling fans are voters than we thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for sure. That's for absolute certainty, right there. So look, we have let's see anybody else join us on the line. Yes, they did tell you what, regular Joe. Hang around for a little bit, and I want to get back around to you, and who knows, there might be a round table as well, and we will wind up taking at least one break, but I want to get to this other caller before I do that, So stick around and who knows, maybe we'll be talking a little more wrestling, a little more radio, and a little more god knows what. Now, maybe even some archive history. I could dig a few of those things out. Matter of fact, I think I still have the intro loaded up somewhere on this computer that you were just talking about. But let's see another caller I recognize. I think we got Danny from California on the line. And if that's so good to hear from you, Danny.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you, thank you, good good Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: I guess, as far as we can tell so far, yeah, as.
Speaker 9: We can tell now, it's been a you know, out here in California, it's been a little a little different. But I keep hearing that you don't want to talk politics, so I'll keep I'll try to steer away from that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, Danny, Danny, wait a second, I would not mind hearing from you if you want to tell me something that's real, that isn't being propagandaized through one media outlet or another, because you know, I got media outlets trying to convince me that nothing is happening there, and I've got other media outlets trying to convince me that, you know, it's burning like it was the LA riots, you know, after the Rodney King.
Speaker 3: Verdict didn't go the right way according.
Speaker 2: To people, And I'm thinking I'm being lied to on both sides. So can you tell me anything that you've actually personally observed maybe straightened this out a little bit or no.
Speaker 9: Well, I can tell you. I can tell you one thing is I heard. I've been in San Francisco every night, all through the city doing deliveries, and I heard that there was going to be chaos there. There was zelts, there was nothing there. It was pretty calm. So put in perspective, I mean, what's going on in that in LA is nothing like Rodney King. I mean there was nothing like that. I mean that that city erupted, and even the George Floyd was a lot larger than this. I mean, this is contained. I know people in LA and I kind of communicated with them, and it's kind of contained in the downtown area, which was what I gathered is the protests started off pretty peacefully and then of course they're now just idiots. They just want to break things, paint things, start craft, fight with the police, and then you know, vice versa, and then the politics they're posting and all the news outlets they're just trying to do audience capturing. Tell Budent series. I know that last night, I mean there's been four hundred arrests. That's good. I mean, if you're an idiot, you're breaking the law, you need to be arrested. But if you're a peaceful protester and you're you know, you're a band the law, you have that right constitutional right to protest peacefully, and you have that right.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 9: The other night there was they said there was about one hundred acts. Do the police they're downtown and there was twelve arrests, and the twelve arrests hapened to do a curfew had to do anything with vandalism or anything nefarious from what I gathered. I mean, I'm not like watching it twenty four to seven, but I have paid attention to it. You gotta remember LA and that whole metro area is thirteen million people, right, I mean the percentage of what's going on is a fraction. Now that doesn't get ratings. You know it gets ratings. Is is you know the whole city's burning that that's not happening.
Speaker 2: Well, a peaceful I'll tell you what, if CNN runs an hour long thing following a peaceful protest, nobody's going to tune in for it. But if you're out there, you know, pushing the headlines, LA's burning, there's looting, there's chaos. If you push it that way, people will tune in. And if you push in, if you push in on it and you start screaming that all the peaceful protesters being abused left and right, oh man, they're just beating up on people again, people will tune in. But if you don't do it that way and you just show, which somebody else reported to me off air that look, man, you're talking about the size of maybe three New York City blocks, size wise where there's anything happening, and it's contained to this one kind of very small area of LA And I've been in LA so I knew kind of what they were talking about. And it's really just a four a four block in LA Section and that's it, which is if you look at a map of LA you realize it's almost nothing of the city that's actually active with this stuff. And quite frankly, during the day it's not really going on. It happens kind of at night and they're shutting most of it down with the curfews and the cops. That's what was reported to me. But the second I say that to somebody, they go, oh, you're believing the liberal media, and I'm like, no, it's a guy I talked to who lives there. Uh So I'm glad to hear from somebody else in California who tells me something. And I wanted Aaron to tell me about it, but I don't think he's actually seen any of it himself.
Speaker 9: Aaron where he well, I think, well, knowing where Aaron lives compared to downtown town LA.
Speaker 14: Right, that's probably I'm gonna guessed in it, probably thirty five. I mean it's probably about forty realistically, probably forty to forty.
Speaker 9: Five miles away from downtown LA. If he's in Riverside. I mean, it's that it's that's how spread out to last where area is right, Maybe it maybe thirty. I mean, it's been a while since I've been to from Riverside to downtown, and I know they are. I mean, I do know the area. I've been in and out of there my my whole life, you know, off and on, and my my son lived in Live of Hills, which is kind in the San Fernando Valley. But it's it's it's you know, you know when the George Floyd, you know, the National Guard got called out here in California and I was I was near the doing deliveries in the middle of the night during Sacramento and they had they had National Guard out there and everything in Sacramonia. There was a little tear in there. There was a little bit of you know, somebody breaking the window, spray painting, but it was overall pretty calm. I know that there was there was some protests and I know that there. I have some conservative family they wanted to go there, and you know, raise hell there too. I mean they thought it was fun, but I think it was pretty peaceful, you know, as far as you know.
Speaker 5: They were concerned.
Speaker 9: But I mean it's just a sad thing because I mean everybody's posturing. I mean, yeah, I mean Trunk, he's a posture. Just you NUM's posturing. I mean, you know, Gavin Newson's posturing. I mean, it's been over over I mean, my opinion, it's been a lot of overreach, especially with Colin in the Marines. On my eighteenth birthday, I signed up in register. I joined the Marine Corps. I was never active duty. It was a service, but you know what, I took an oath not to a politician, but to the Constitution, and basically I was trained to be combat ready for a foreign enemy, nothing domestic. I think that was an overreach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well look, but here's the thing putting all that aside. What people are doing, though, is latching onto this and steering it into something bigger than it is one way or the other. You know, like it's either it's either there's a giant, peaceful kumbai a going on here and that's and that's not entirely true either, but that's the one side that's the liberal side and the conservative side is all hell is breaking loose. We have to step up. We have to restore law and order, otherwise the whole city will be gone and none.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs to calm down.
Speaker 2: Realistically, something did start to happen there, but but it was pretty much controlled. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean there's agitators. Yeah, it's don ants. It's not the cowdboys. I think it's basically idiots just they want to just they've got an excuse to go break something and raise hell. I think you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's not even more.
Speaker 3: But the point is, but.
Speaker 2: The point is, there's not a massive army of them either. There is a small group because if you can keep.
Speaker 3: It in that one little area in La.
Speaker 2: Then there's not really that many people. I think people have failed to recognize the significance of what went on, you know, during the La what they call the La riots, you know, in the nineties, because that was large, Okay, that was extremely large. That wrecked a huge part of the city. Not the whole city again, but a huge part of the city was really seriously intense for a while there. Okay, this is not even comparable to that what's going on there right now? And you know, but it's also not.
Speaker 3: A giant kumbaya. Everybody's perfectly peaceful.
Speaker 2: No, they're not doing that either.
Speaker 9: There there's a mix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to be arrested.
Speaker 9: I agree with that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know.
Speaker 9: To thirteen million people, it's gonna draw, it's gonna traps. Maybe it's you know, And I think when they have it all and what it does, it destroys any good intention on either side of case. What you want to you know, what the point you're making for protests, and that just ruins everything.
Speaker 3: Absolutely for me. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So look, you had something else in mind when you called in, so go for it, and you know, absolutely throw it out. But I wanted to just hear from your own you know mouth listen. Is there something bigger going on there that I'm not or is there you know? Or is there is there a giant kumbai Ya? I don't think so, But also is there chaos and oh my god, it's gonna go out. I wanted to hear from somebody who's actually there, and it usually helps. So I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 9: Before I get to my point, I'll just let you know there have been a lot of smaller protests in a lot of smaller communities. You know, Look, we've got a large Hispanic population. We've always had it here in California. They're essential to the I'm going to say it. Immigration has its positives. It's not always I would say it's not even a drain on society. They produce, they work. I grew up in a small farming community. I mean there was like in this stratified morality where yeah, there was people that thought they were better than others, and they were the workers, and they were and I don't think they were always treated well. But those are the people I worshiped with. Those are the people in to school with. And some of them there the doctors and ended up being highly educated and productive. And their parents worked in the fields. So I mean, I just I just and their moms fed me. I can name off a whole bunch of mothers that fed me growing up because those are my budies. So I'm a little protective and maybe a little bit sensitive. But what I wanted to talk about is, you know, is the human family and postmodernism. It just you know, even with this we have in postmodern that we just have this bereat of different moraleies and different political opinions. But there's some things that we can look at the human family, and we look at California. Brian Wilson just passed away, and look what he did to the music is his tribute. He was a California the Beach Boys, and I was just thinking Joe Demajo team from California, what he contributed to sports. Dave Brufett was from the from just next town over in Concker Word Joe demasho jazz pianist. I mean, there's good, there is always everything bad that comes from California. California's the fourth largest economy in the world. It doesn't have all the violence and some of these other states to I'm not trying to crap down on those states. I want to lift them up. Yeah, I'm on the left. I'm not going to have this divide. I don't want to look people up. I want to see him better off that raise their standard living. That's all I really got to say about that.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense, No, I appreciate it. Thank you for that. That's that's great, and I'm glad.
Speaker 9: I want to sell cant. My condolences for the past and his father like ninety four years.
Speaker 2: He had a good life, That's what I was saying. You know, it's like, look at it that way. You know, it's a pretty pretty good, pretty good run there if you get to ninety four, you know, especially if you're not you know, crippled up and just kind of existing for like ten fifteen years like some people do toward the end. You know. So the guy with the guy lived his life and apparently contributed to you know, Kent's life directly. So it's all a positive thing the way I see it. And yeah, my condolences as well. I don't know if I said that when I was on with him, but of course, and I got these guys on hold and everything. Anything you want to kick in here be Pete with Danny before we take a break.
Speaker 11: No, I'm appreciated explaining this position on a lot of staff, and you and I agree on a lot of things when it comes to my reat workers and things like that.
Speaker 6: The farming community because it's so jeet here probably California is. I mean, it's as you said, it's a fourth of the economy in the world, and so much of what they implement works its way across the nation, and it might be something that's good for California, but there's a lot of crap about California that's not going to work in a lot of these other states. It was just the right work, and I'm just the influence that they have. I mean, it's like this Senator Padea, they tried to cry self Secretaries Press briefing and gets dragged out of room. And it's the biggest thing on Twitter right now other than IRN and Isra're going at each other.
Speaker 5: It's this poor little senator.
Speaker 6: Was dragged out of a room and take him to the ground and put in handcuffs. He wasn't arrested, he wasn't attained. You know, that's something that their average citizen has to worry about. It you're dealing with the police departments in some of these areas of saying something or doing something something that doesn't like and they get put them the wringers and they end up with charges, well they end up in jail, you know. So so Padia, you know you're on my fa FA list, but you know you experience things that common Americans deal with every day, being going in a handcuffs, So you know, if you find it so disheartening, you know, do something about it. But consider you're just another American. Just because you're a senator doesn't put you above certain things.
Speaker 2: But counter to that, though, I would say, I don't think that's necessary to do to most people, and I think it gets done too often. You know, regular guys get dragged down on the ground and end up in cups and end up scraped up and then with charges. Also sometimes just for really being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Be pete, You and I have known people in that position.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you know. And this guy, I mean, he did something. I don't care what clip you look at. You know, the videos out there of him going in there and bust them up towards the podium and security stopped him. They didn't identify himself before he said anything. They started busting his way up there. As when they grabbed it. We're all almost said it or such and such an eye have questions, Well, well you should have called leading the patement bitch.
Speaker 2: That's one way of looking at it.
Speaker 3: But again, I think it happens too often and too quickly.
Speaker 9: Good I haven't seen the video, so I couldn't. I can't really comment on it, and I've heard about it. Doesn't sound like that's it was a good deal. But I mean all preserved judgment, you know, until I have more facts, because I don't want to see.
Speaker 6: Well, I put it this way, anybody, anybody that did what he did, would have had the same thing after them, only if they would have probably ended up with charges.
Speaker 2: You're right about that, But nonetheless, I think sometimes it's an overreaction from these guys. You know, you end up face down on the floor with cuffs on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree, And that's something that most people that live in certain places in the United States have to worry about any interaction turning into something like that, or a simple phrase or simple action. It's something that we all have to take into consideration when we go out there and we're in the public, especially in a public place like that where someone has a set press conference and you go bust them through the doors, and you're gonna walk up there like you're somebody.
Speaker 2: Okay, Millimi, I got plenty of stories about overreacting police, you know, from New Jersey even so, yeah, no, it happens everywhere. So anyway, Danny, I'm gonna put you on hold and I think we should at least grab a break here and then come back around and do some more. We're probably gonna go past ten o'clock, so you know, it's about twenty e of now, but might as well keep it rolling, and if anybody else wants to call in and join in, let's do that. We'll probably get a round table where we let everybody loose at some point and see how that goes here on the Friday night open mic with my co host b Pete.
Speaker 3: And like I say, hopefully you listening to us live.
Speaker 2: If it is, let's see now nine thirty eight or nine thirty nine now pm Eastern time here on Friday the thirteenth, June Friday the thirteenth, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, the o'celli effect a return after this, and you know what, I think I'll even play maybe if I can one of those old intros that Joe was talking about as we go to break stick around get Ready for.
Speaker 4: The Chili Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet, Window dot Com and listeners liking you.
Speaker 3: I loaded the wrong intro.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, but I'll see if I can dig up the one that Joe was talking about during the break anyway, We'll be back after this and no.
Speaker 15: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 16: Roll of Brass Ralph bless Fire flows through every phase, at least the pain.
Speaker 17: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the Warstate dot com revelation.
Speaker 2: Through conversation.
Speaker 18: Here, Oh Shelly, oh chilli dot com?
Speaker 15: Go ahead, call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 15: Judy Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 9: Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 15: Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 3: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 15: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a.
Speaker 1: Real effort on the DFA assassination into claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith.
Speaker 3: Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contact acting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 9: Thank you information. This is James Corvin at quarter Report dot com and you're listening to the ocelly affected o'hlly dot com.
Speaker 3: Can use expressed by caller schools.
Speaker 2: There anyone else who happens to get on the air O jelly dot com. You not necessarily reflect reviews of dot com ORF O'Kelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you.
Speaker 15: Revelation to conversation in Denial.
Speaker 12: Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 2: It exposes things about.
Speaker 19: The Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to larryhyphen Handcock dot com.
Speaker 3: Pick up your copy of.
Speaker 2: In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical?
Speaker 4: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 15: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 16: Baseline crowds raise the strings, black smol, bleed, chick trunk, crushed one, snaps from.
Speaker 2: The peas, greed, crass, creams, loud.
Speaker 16: Raise a cuts through the night, tail slap and blues bleed, dance hit a fighter, They are crashed with fire, rhythm fought the change, Sweat hits the stage, Pleasure boy from pain, Sacks of phorn, whale sharp like a fang, hip hop, b plan were Chaos, sunshine in bors let the Boy, Jnsume, Crashing beads, Paine Now Crime, soul breaking Boo.
Speaker 20: Born of Madness streaming Boo dot Com Radio networh
Speaker 4: Oh chilly dot com, h