Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills his Head, Jeffrey's daughter so duplat, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Games and Aliens modified men for names, JFC.
Speaker 3: Shot on the Head, Got a Cia, Bigfoot and the bob Man.
Speaker 4: Start of Sam talking to tos Again.
Speaker 2: Witches, dom Sandcot, Serious Noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 4: Stargarts, and the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most celebrities are probably called So if you're feeling.
Speaker 4: All alone, crack a beer and cat Stone, welcome you to the podcast. Strange Brow. We'ren't here to entertain you. We're here to entertain you. Is Tibbeti kid?
Speaker 5: It's strange A six year old beauty queen.
Speaker 4: Oh hullo, A mother's chilling call for help? We ever kidnapped nor Doblin Corn.
Speaker 6: Patsy Ramsey's daughter John Bennet would soon be found dead inside her Colorado home.
Speaker 4: Was there an intruder or was the family and farm, and.
Speaker 6: The parents would soon be under the microscope.
Speaker 7: I did not kill my daughter, John Benet.
Speaker 6: That was December nineteen ninety six. Twenty eight years later. The case is still unsolved.
Speaker 7: We're not asking you to clear us, or apologize or be nice to us again.
Speaker 6: But what John Ramsey is asking for us, he told True Crime News host Ana Garcia in a headline making exclusive interview, is for Boulder police to take a new look at evidence.
Speaker 7: We've had unidentified male DNA from January nineteen ninety seven, and as one prosecutor told me, I've never ever seen a police department try to explain away unidentified male DNA in a sexual assault case.
Speaker 4: I truly believe we can solve this crime.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome the Strange Brew Podcast. Everybody. I am Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, the Raptilian. You can find my music and all music platforms. Just released a new song called Parasites in Parliament. It's a good one. People are really vibing it. So yeah, welcome back to the show. I'm very excited for this episode. Who am I joined?
Speaker 8: Bye?
Speaker 4: Have we decided on my name? Actually? I feel like a while back before I had like my big horrible near near death experience, didn't was it? Horror boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you call yourself the parasite.
Speaker 4: I could actually at this point range I've been feeling healthy for like two weeks now. WHOA, keep it up, man, keep it up. I was actually gonna be quite controversial on this, well not necessarily for me, but for other people. And I was gonna wear my fucking Trump make America Great Again half or whatever. You actually bought one of those, No, I got one as a gift, as like a joke gift.
Speaker 3: So everybody in the new year, there will be an episode out with I did an episode with this lady, this woman who does trans investigations into who in Hollywood in some of the major celebrities that we know of are supposedly transgender. She claims Trump's a woman. It's like it's gonna be a fun episode for everybody because it's like strange. Yeah, I don't necessarily maybe believe it, like I think some of it might be possible. I do think that there are celebrities like maybe Lady Gaga and stuff like that. That and so and they like they like worship baf meant and all that weird stuff, so it will be exciting for people to hear because it's so definitely a weird episode. But this is even stranger, a case that seems to never be able to be solved, which makes me question a lot of the motive and stuff behind. Like, you know, this is a weird one. This is a very famous case. Do you remember, like the first time you heard about this?
Speaker 4: I actually don't, but I I don't know if I could, like, you know, pick a specific Oh that was the first time I heard about it, But yeah, it's definitely always It's one of those ones. I think that's always been like in the zeitgeist rais. I've always been out there and I've always heard that name all the time, and I think maybe years ago I might have followed the case and went like down the rabbit hole and then kind of forgot about it. And it's only in more recent times that I was like, oh you remember that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is interesting, right, because that's like me too. I've always I always remember hearing the name, uh, even like from song it's like don't on a necro or something like that where he like says like the Ramsey name and like it is really famous, and this is what eventually if we do cover Madeline McCain because you read a book all by that stuff. It is interesting they focus on certain yeah.
Speaker 4: Campaign that if this goes well, on campaigning for it, because.
Speaker 3: That I don't know, it makes any question why they focus solely on some cases. But like literally, like in Canada it's like forty five thousand children are missing a year. In the United States, it's way more, uh, you know, and those numbers are probably we don't even know if they're accurate or not. Okay, we have people, we're live everybody, So if you want to catch the show live, you can catch it live on Rumble, YouTube x is, Strange brew Cast. We're even live on Entropy, so that's a that's a very open platform. Entropy is a lot of people use that are really banned off of certain platforms. But yeah, you can support us if you like watching the show, definitely do that. Five started interviews all that. We appreciate anybody that does support the show and share it. And this is an interesting case. And I just faced the Netflix documentary. That's what made me be like, hey, we gotta do this. It's around Christmas, you know, I wanted to do it in December and uh yeah, so let's uh, let's get into it. I'll play play something else.
Speaker 9: Past Santa Claus in his sleigh and a double row of candy canes. Deputy Corners brought the body of six year old John Benet Ramsey from her upscale home. Neighbors described the young girl as beautiful and polite. In nineteen ninety five, she won the Little Miss Colorado pageant. Bolder police won't comment on her cause of death, only saying that she wasn't shot or stabbed. They are investigating her death as a homicide. So far, no arrests have been made. This case started as a kidnapping. Police were called here to the scene at about six am the morning after Christmas. Someone inside this house had made a nine to one one call saying that little John Vannay had been kidnapped.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: When police got here, they.
Speaker 9: Went inside the house and a short time later they found the little girl's body. The parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, were home at the time, but detectives say the parents are not suspects. The father is the president of Access Graphics, located on Boulder's Pearl Street Mall. The couple does have another child, a son around ten years old. Whether the boys a suspect, investigators won't comment, saying only that right now, this murder investigation is wide open in Boulder, Phil Keating nine News.
Speaker 3: It's so fi it's like they only can say that she wasn't shot or stabbed, thank you, that's very informative.
Speaker 4: Was she involved in gang violence? You know, it's just like that's literally nothing like I mean, yeah, it's still in case. A lot of people may not know that too, is being just like you know, oh well, all we can say is she's dead. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: That's they do with ever thing, right, Like especially all these people that like suddenly die.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh yeah, it's just just like you know, like how they kind of reference it and like it's not just this case, but I've definitely heard cases before where they say things like they just come across really odd, like, well, we can confirm that she's definitely not alive.
Speaker 3: I yeah, and yeah, it's so weird. And I'm going to be.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: The pageantry thing is fucking that's already just well there's some of that. I'm gonna we'll show some videos later of her in her pageant but like that's not too bad, but there's some things that.
Speaker 4: Have ye but still right even just put that image back up for a second, right, like that to me looks like like a fully formed woman in like a miniature body. It's really unsettling to think, Oh I'm looking at an actual kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's it's the makeup. I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like readium comfortable it is.
Speaker 3: It is like the makeup and the way they dressed her, and and then people are it's.
Speaker 4: Just I don't I don't know if man, if it's just this.
Speaker 3: Fun thing because they it's it's a pageantry of essentially dressing up a kid as what a full grown woman would wear to some sort of pageant or like you know, miss Universe, and now it's a man for.
Speaker 4: Some reason, you know, but like what's the purpose? Yeah, I know, I don't understand, like what, like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know why it came about. Why they do it, you know what I mean? Why why it's been.
Speaker 4: A thing like you could say, and I know there's probably lunatics out there who still love all that stuff and yeah look at that. Come on, like come on, that is very weird.
Speaker 3: So the our listeners were obviously showing pictures of her and her pageantry outfits, and it's.
Speaker 4: It's it's really weird.
Speaker 3: And honestly, like pedophiles and stuff like that hide in these places that are like they go where children go. Right there, teachers they're priests, you know, like they there they go either a pastor right they go where kids are, they're a Sunday school teacher. Now they're justin Trudeau.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just like the problem. The other problem as well, as you see when you question people who put their kids into stuff like that, the problem is they're either well they're going to say it so the parents will say it, or the guardians and then they've probably already brainwashed the kid as well into thinking, oh, no, she really wants to that she likes to get dressed up like a princess and like do a whole thing, and that she just feels so amazing. She feels like a Disney princess. It's like, yeah, but I don't I don't know if any kid ever wakes and goes, you know, I want you to put me in like.
Speaker 3: Underwear and yeah, I know that's what literally this is like. And you think that some creep that is attracted to this ship. Wouldn't wouldn't go yeah, wouldn't be there like you kidding me, Like it's.
Speaker 4: Funny be a judge. Wouldn't somehow like stimulate into all that and be like mm hmm yo.
Speaker 3: Me, Well, look what when we start to get into stuff like even the clown killer uh, you know, John Wayne Gacy, stuff like that, he like inserted himself into positions to be like I'm a good guy. I work for the town, and I mean I'm a I'm loved around the around the town, you know. So it's it's very bizarre. So on December twenty sixth, nineteen ninety six, John uh and Patsy What a Name Ramsey reported that their six year old daughter, Joahmina Ramsey had been kiddepped and they found a ransom note demanding one thousand, one hundred and one hundred eighteen dollars. I think I I'd say that a few hours later she was found dead. That's a very specific number two and the family home in Boulder, Colorado. The shocking rumor of John man A Ramsey was just the beginning of a decade long mystery discovery of John but brutally murdered body in the spare room of the basement of the family's mansion in Boulder, Colorado, shocked the nation. It was an event that unfolded after truly that truly raised eyebrows and scratched heads, to the extent that there's no definitive answer as what happened on that winter evening nearly three decades ago. Various suspects have been investigated over the years, including John Benet's own parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, who have maintained their innocence from the beginning. No one has ever been charged in the child beauty queen murder Like a beauty queen, a child that sounds weird in general, but which is backed. Which is back in the spotlight following the release of Netflix cold case Who killed John Benet Ramsey? While the timeline of the events leads up to discovery of the body are unclear, those that transpired after what happened and who killed John Boney Ramsey are still unclear to the mass population. Yeah, yeah, one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars, not a thousand, Yeah, that'd be very specific. One hundred thousand and eighteen dollars. It's just like super super specific, just a case.
Speaker 4: Are we are we going to talk about the I'm assuming you know, like why it's weird that that was so specific?
Speaker 3: No, can you enlighten me if I may have it?
Speaker 4: I don't know. So for for people who may not notice, my.
Speaker 3: Read is delicious, I'm eventually in a question. No, it's like a really nice it's an Irish it's an Irish beer.
Speaker 4: They say you've been doing dry January or the last like four years now.
Speaker 3: It's it says it's an Irish red Ale and I have never heard of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was made in America. Yeah, it's it was. And yeah, so they find this ransom note letter or whatever and on it they were demanded one hundred and eighteen thousan dollars it's made in Canada, which that amount matched the exact amount of a recent bonus that John Ramsey had received at work.
Speaker 3: Seeing how they know that, and that's what we'll get into the stuff about like nine to eleven, and like there's really weird conspiracy theories. So we're gonna break down the timeline and I'm gonna do this in a nice wrapped up like a bow. Since it's gonna be Christmas kind of manner of we're just gonna kind of break down a lot of the timelines because there's a lot to this case. So three days before John Banay's body was found, a nine on one call was made from the home, but on January tenth, it reported that it was likely a mistake made by a drug party guest. According to CNN, I would ever believe them. So December twenty fifth, nineteen ninety six, the Rambis attend a Christmas party at a family friend's house. John Banney gets a bike for Christmas after attending a Christmas party hosted by a family friend Fleet White.
Speaker 4: What a name. Guy's name's Fleet White. Now this might this might sound a bit weird that I'm even having this top process both, you know, when you mentioned they're at like a party with different guests and they're going to different places. I can't help but think like where these parents like creepy and like, you know, going to like parties in other houses and being like, hey, Jambney, why don't you put on your underwear and like in the sitting room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, because there's a possibility that that is the case if story on the stream of something that I just heard recently. But like it's crazy the stuff that some people don't know about other people and and I can't, I can't go on, but essentially that yeah, just someone involved with something along those lines of using kids and getting their own kid to like bring in kids to It's so crazy, man, And this stuff happens all the time, and then people don't even realize it because it doesn't good mass attention, you know what I mean. Uh, there is theories that the brother did do it. We will get to that because that's weird. And he's a weird guy. What's his name again? Such a what?
Speaker 4: No? No Burke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like he has a weird name. Anyway, So she gets a nice bike, you know, maybe it's a bike, like just.
Speaker 4: To continue because she's but just to continue on that that, Like as time has gone on, more and more. Yeah, this whole family, you're fucking weird, man, I know, everything seems weird. Yeah, everything about them is just weird. At first, it's like it kind of unfaced fat it seems like, you know, oh, like this shift thing has after happened and Okay, maybe they're a bit weird to have your kid doing beauty pageants or whatever. But then is it started to kind of dive into the case you like, by the second's right, she fuckings she seems weird, he seems weird.
Speaker 3: But then watching the Netflix thing and hearing him talk, I'm almost like, Okay, there's something weird about you. But I kind of trust what you're saying. Like you just gotta watch people's mannerisms and their body language and stuff like that, and there's like things you gotta look for cues. So she she gets on her bike and she rides away just cake.
Speaker 4: They go.
Speaker 3: They go home, and John Benney goes to bed, and I was gonna think, like, you can't name your kid John Binney anymore, Like there's no way. It's like it's like Adolph right, Like you know, I'm gonna un it. Well it's supposed to be based on his name.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, sorry, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Guess I can tell the stream. Now I'm gonna be a father everybody. It's already out there and we released it. Yeah, pretty crazy, So I'm gonna be out a father.
Speaker 4: Where it's like pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'll just mention it at some point in some episode, I'm very excited to be a father.
Speaker 4: So now it's gonna be interesting, interesting, it will it will be that scary stuff.
Speaker 3: So yes, thank you everybody you know. And this is such an interesting case to begin with.
Speaker 4: And stuff. I hear my cat freaking out over there. I was wondering.
Speaker 3: I was like, going, my cat is, like is I think she's slowly dying because she's just gone mental and she just like wants so much attention.
Speaker 4: It's like wild, she's I think she's losing it. You're like, yeah, you can die. Who cares.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've had her for since I was seventeen. Man, she's like sixteen, seventeen years old or something. Shit, I think, so yeah, crazy, It's like she's an old cat, but she's still kicking. So yeah, she likes So some story you say that she snuck back downstairs and fought with a brother over a late night snack of pineapple, which sounds like some kind of swinger stuff you're asking me. Indeed, the undigested tropical fruit was found in her stomach. So when pats this was in December twenty sixth. The next day, you know, Patsy gets up to make coffee. Around five three am, she discovers two and a half page handwritten ransom note on the backstairs leading to the kitchen, and that says the daughter has been kidnapped.
Speaker 4: Pretty weird. Can I dive into some of the letter? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: You pop in. Should I read the whole thing? Or just can you do it in your voice? Your Yeah? Which one the scary one or to squeaky one.
Speaker 3: I feel like this person is not really thought out well, so I think it'd be kind of funny for this squeak.
Speaker 4: Can you bring that back up on screen again? Because I have like random pieces of it. Can you read that? Is it good? Spice?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think the demon voice would be I feel like you would be able to. It would just sound all you should try the team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me see. The demon voice might just drowned out though I know. Yeah, no, that's not gonna ry. Mister Ramsey. Listen carefully.
Speaker 12: We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We respect your business, but not all the country something that it seems I don't know. At this time. We have your daughter in our possession. He is safe and unharmed, and if you want to see and if you want her to see nineteen ninety seven, you must follow.
Speaker 4: Our instructions to the letter.
Speaker 12: You will withdraw one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars from your account. One hundred thousand will be in one hundred dollar bills and the remaining eighteen thousand and twenty dollar bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size something bag to the bank. When you get home, you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between eight and ten am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting, so I advise you to be arrested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence an earlier pickup of your daughter. Any deviation for my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for a proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter don't particularly like you, so I advise you do not. I advise you do not provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation such as police, FBI, etc. Will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you will ern bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked are tempered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices, and if any are found, she dies. You can try deceive us, but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand at ninety nine percent chads of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us. Follow our instructions, and you stand one hundred percent chance of getting her back. You in your family are undercounts and scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain, John, You're not the only factcat around, so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us. John, here's that good setter and common sense of yours. It is up to you now, John Victory SBTC.
Speaker 3: It's so weird, man, like just the the whole like letter. We almost would have done the robot voice because that's because they would be like or.
Speaker 4: And he's actually download more voices. I think, can you do that?
Speaker 3: I think so wow, man, I need to get the new updated version. It is wild. It just it's such a weird letter to begin with, too.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize how much of an issue I was going to have. Reading the actual rite, I was like, Wow, this is like something that like she wrote herself.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking. It's very it's weird. The letter is a very weird thing to begin with. We'll get to all the theories later, but yeah, I demanded all the stuff. So Patsy calls nine one one anyway, even though they told her in the letter not.
Speaker 4: To and weird, right, So they were like, if you call anyone, it's what was it in nineteen chances she dies and she was already dead most likely, and if you don't call anyone, you've a one hundred percent chance of seen her again. It's like, no, I guess you probably will. Well, would you call the police?
Speaker 3: Like the first instinct is to, like, after that really threatening letter is to be like, all right, well.
Speaker 4: We're going to beheader if you do an Okay, let me do that thing first.
Speaker 3: So let's play the phone call.
Speaker 8: Please, what's going on two Street? What's going on? Them? Were? Please plain to me what's going on? Okay, there's a young west nor I'm going a note was left in your daughter again? How old is your daughter? She's going six years old? How long ago was this?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just feel the note and my daughter gives a say, chicker, what did it say?
Speaker 10: The kidder?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: There's a ransom note here. It's a ransom now because if BTC Victory please okay? What's your name? Are you? Gonnady Ramsay? I'm the mother? Oh my god, please, I'm okay. I'm sitting in office over okay. Do you know how long she's been? Guy? I don't please. We just got up and she run here. Oh my god, please okay if I am honey, take a deep breast, Catty, Caty, Patty.
Speaker 3: The body of Jean Manet Ramsey, strangled and beaten, is found in the basements.
Speaker 13: None of it makes sense?
Speaker 14: What else don't we know?
Speaker 3: Will whoever kills John Maree Ramsey get away with murder?
Speaker 4: Patsy Patsy, Patsy Patsy.
Speaker 3: It's such a The whole thing is weird.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like she just she doesn't first start right, she doesn't sound now. Look and O there's arguments there for you know, lots of different people react different ways, blah blah blah. I can't say that I wouldn't act the same, but I'd be lying if I didn't say. For me personally, listening to that, I'm like, hmm, that sounds like if you asked me to record a nine on one call for the show and pretend to be panicked.
Speaker 3: I think I would freak. I'd be freaking out.
Speaker 4: Like she's very coherent for somebody who's like just realized.
Speaker 3: You think you be balling your eyes out and stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's very like, yes, it's me, It's it's Patsy. It's Patsy Ramsey the mother. And I'm like, what Patsy, Patsy who named her man?
Speaker 3: Come on and in her name being Patsy, Like know what, I guarantee there's some sort of like conspiracy channel that's like, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta connect the dots man.
Speaker 3: Her name is Patsy because she was a Patsy and the murder of her own you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: Just for a six am police officer Rick French arrives good old French boy at the home and does a search. He pauses by the door that John Benet was later found behind, but doesn't open it. Accordant to news Weekly, Linda Aren't was the first detective on scene, arriving about two hours later. John Beney is still nowhere to be found as the morning stretches on. In the afternoon, Aren't instructs John and Fleet White, one of the friends that you know that they went to the Christmas party for to con sol the Ramses, to do a top to bottom search of the home for anything unusual. Just after one pm, John opens the door to his basement spare room sees John Bonny's body so pretty wild that it took him his own father to find the body. It looks like she had been strangled in her mouth and neck wrapped covered with duct tape. At John removes the duct tape, picks up his daughter, and runs screaming upstairs for everybody. Later on we will be showing I have video it's about four minutes long of all of the essentially the crime scene photos, So be prepared for that. I'll wait till a little later because it's pretty disturbing. What began as a kidnapping takes up takes a sharp term. This is now a homicide. By bringing upstairs and leaving the basement door open. Much of the evidence is tainted. So but to me kind of right, like, oh, John Maine would have been thirty four right now, Wow, you're literally a year older than me.
Speaker 4: Uh and uh quick maths. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it's hard to say how you would react, right because if it was my kid, right like I would you be in shock. But then the cops would tell you probably have to touch.
Speaker 4: Anything, like like they didn't sure, yeah, like they didn't secure the house. It was like friends and family and everything. There's another thing, actually, yeah, don't think you mentioned that they rang all their fucking like friends and all the We're like, yeah, come over, John man as have been kid to have come on over.
Speaker 3: All of this seems I hate the word sus but it likes to use it. But it's suspect. Finish your words, everybody. The reason why you don't finish your words because trying dumb us down, because it's part of the the a Copal's agenda. Okay, to make you dumb. Finish your words, man, It's okay. Use the English language even though I can't even I butcher it sometimes and I only need to speak one language.
Speaker 4: You know, but it's weird. Let me play Devil's Advocated and people are probably gonna thin I'm an absolute scumbag for like I keep pressing on the fact that they might actually be at fault. But I know if I had done something to my child, if I was them and I had done that or whatever, right, and I wanted to like cover it up and whatever. That's a really clever thing to do, especially in nineteen ninety six. Oh yeah, because you could technically pass that off as Oh, I didn't know what to do. I was freaking out. My daughter's gone missing. I find this note. So I just started ringing people close to me and like needed people around and I was like freaking out and scared, and so it's really good, like way, like I suppose contaminate absolutely fucking everything. Yeah, and that's what they like.
Speaker 3: It's on the police to which, like you know what I mean, people can say what they want. I'm not really a fan of police. I think they're just an authoritarian boot of the state. They're there to protect property and actually people, right. So, and then this has happened so often you will hear it in future episodes that will cover when it comes to true crime, especially serial killers, where they don't do their due processing. Oh, it's just you know, that's why you have to have serious people that take the job seriously, or you're gonna have these guys that are like stay in no day in the job and they don't really care about the evidence or what gets contaminated. They should have sealed off the house, they should have kicked everybody out. Like there's things that they should have done that they didn't do. And it's on the fault of the police to be honest in this case in particular. Or do you think that there's.
Speaker 4: Like an ulterior motive from the police, or do you think it's the fact that like they're just that incompetent and like don't know how to deal with this.
Speaker 3: God knows, man, he was a rich guy. He was involved Lucky Martin and stuff. So I don't know, there's something like John was John Ramsey's. I don't know, there's something really weird about all this whole thing. You know, it was an a ritual, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: The further I look into like conspiracy stuff and like some of the stuff that's been going on, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The more I'm like, I question.
Speaker 3: Like literally everything, uh and and don't trust anything, right, So the family goes to the Boulder Police station. I remember when it happened, the media leaned into the parents as the bad guys. Yeah, I'm trying to keep it open, Mike, I know, because there's a you gotta look at it a fresh look, you know. And and the letter does implicate that it was someone close because they're like really trying to like push John and stuff like that. So, you know, the family goes to the Boulder Police station. They're willingly give their hair, blood and hand written samples. The next day, Ramseys go back to the former hometown of Atlanta and preparations for John Benet's funeral. Six year old is laid to rest in Manrita George Usher, next to her older half sister Elizabeth, who died in a car accident in nineteen ninety two, a little like I don't know about two hundred family members and frands. The ceremony at the family's old church. January first, nineteen ninety seven, John and Patsy give a New Year's Date interview. John Beney's parents, who hired lawyers and private investigators to give a very difficult, forty five minute long interview to CNN from Atlanta, where they now are staying with family, while Bolder police have been reassuring the community there wasn't a murderer on the run. They don't like to cost panic. But how would you know that, Patsy sait on television there is a killer loose. If it was a resident of Boulder, I would tell my friends to keep keep your babies close to someone out there. She was a very hysterical woman and if there's some really suspect stuff about her, you know it is.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to grab to any interviews with them because everyone if you want to hear some of the there's very long interviews online. Like I was gonna bring some of those, but it's not necessary because you can all look this up on YouTube if you want to know, Like there's literally the full interviews of them, whatever they've done television appearances. She added, America suffering because we have lost faith in the American family. Oh, that's very true now more than ever, citing the examples of the mystery of what happened to O. J.
Speaker 4: Simpson.
Speaker 3: We're all Christian, God fearing families, We love our children, We do anything for our children. Set protecting from foreign invaders more and than politics always can slip in this more. In nine to ninety nine's murder case f Lee, Bailey stands and looks left. OJ holds his fist in front of him and looks left. Johnny Cochran and stands and looks left. All three men wearing suits with ties. A timeline on O. J. Simpson's murder Oh, around the same time O J. Simpsons Interesting eventually maybe would get into Lie Lyle and Eric Mendez at some point because that just came out too like I would cover them just to do our own spin on it. Strange Brew does do its own kind of thing when it comes to especially true crime. That's literally what we're labeled as true crime and comedy. So inside of a courtroom, a wooden table, face down, Lyle's wearing a blue prison outfit. Eric is wearing a great prison outfit with long white T shirts. It's this idea about what was going on at the time, right, there was a lot of this thing of you know, murderers and our people innocent are the guilty. OJ was one thousand percent guilty he put the glove on, like this mean biller were talking about your the Halloween special. It's like he I would cover that at some point too. I think it would be fascinating to cover at some especially more of the conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Sides of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety seven, investigators follow the family to Georgia. A team of five detectives from Boulder fly to Woodland at Courtney CNN. Investigators were shocked that the Ramseys granted TV interviews since they claimed to be too emotional to talk to the police. Very strange. They searched for clues in Georgia.
Speaker 4: Days later.
Speaker 3: Authorities also searched the Ramsey's vacation home in Michigan January third, nineteen ninety seven. Detectives revealed the ransom note was written inside the house, which you know, it's just bizarre in general and meaning likely it was written after the murder. The same day John and Patsy returned to Boulder. Yeah, like, and there's a lot of weird shit, isn't there where It's like they said that it was written on a notepad that came from the house, and it was also other pages had been torn out of us and it was like they got the impression like it wasn't the first draft of the ransom notes, and just like that seems weird, Yeah, because you'd see the inference on the paper and stuff too, So like just think about that for a second.
Speaker 4: Right, Let's say, mean you break in or whatever and we kill her and we're going to like stage just ransomthing and then we're gonna stand in the house like fucking Harry and matterv Oh yeah, I just watched that and write a fucking two and a half page ransom letter Like what was it again? They I did have it here somewhere, like the specifics of it, but they had like after looking at how many words and how long it was, it was a two and a half letter ransom note, and they reckoned it would have taken a certain amount of time. I can't remember exactly how long to have written the ransom note, which is like what you're going to stand in the house that you've committed the crime in and write the thing?
Speaker 3: It makes no sense and you would I like telling embarrassing stories about myself.
Speaker 4: It's it's come natural on the show just before just before you get into that, like just to finish my talk and I'll forget it. Yeah, it just seems really weird how someone who could be that dumb in the sense of like can't seem to spell properly have to like scribbles grammar and stuff like yeah, like terrible, and they're like adding words in above it and ship like that scribbling and yeah, and then they were reckon on top of that that that was like the second or third time that whoever done it tried to write it, and they've done it, and they done it in the house right, and just the whole like plan they have as well, it sounds like something a child would come up with. And then you're telling me though that the same people or person that's done that has been clever enough to not have gotten caught for the last what hard years. I know.
Speaker 3: Even this photo is really weird. How old was the brother? So this is other just around the time that she was murdered, So I'm figuring I think he was like eight or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's just my guess.
Speaker 3: And yeah, like I was just laughing at like the idea of like the imprint, you know what I mean, the imprint on like a book or whatever. When I was young, I was I was like I'll continue. I was like, I don't know eight and I wrote a letter to the Olsen Twins and it was imprinted in this Wolverine book that I had for literally years where I could kind of make out what I was writing, like literally when I was like a teenager. I found it and I was like, man, it's such a loser, so cringey.
Speaker 4: Man, it's so funny. Actually, if my grandmother found a recipe book thing she had and she found some like bullshit like that that I had written, and I literally she was like what Stace and I just took it off and I just tore it into him in pieces, like I can't even know the whole thing. I was like, just so embarrassing, you know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, I think when I was like eight, I was like in love with the Olsen Twins.
Speaker 4: Now just the not the last comment. A couple of counts back, someone asked about handwriting analysis. Okay, yeah, yeah, so yeah, just to kind of I suppose clear that up. That was why Patsy was like a suspect for a lot of people. There was a lot of similarities between her handwriting actually and the note. But they say that the handwriting analysis was inconclusive. It was her pad and pen obviously, which suggests that it was written inside the house. The overly theatrical nature of the letter, with phrases like victory and small foreign faction, which seemed extremely melodramatic, which also kind of leans into supposedly how she would behave a lot. She kind of looks crazy, man, Yeah, she does. Kind of inconsistencies in time. People argue that the len and content of the letter were excessive for someone supposedly in the middle of a kidnapping or a murder. Why would a kidnapper take the time to write such a detailed two and a half page note inside the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it doesn't make sense. Man, weird man, I like this whole thing is so strange. Yeah, almost ten, So almost ten. Burke was almost ten. That's his fun name. Yeah, so the Worke was almost ten. That makes sense. He's a weird character. We'll get to him later.
Speaker 4: But yeah. Her handwriting was deemed similar but not a conclusive match, and John Ramsey and other family members were also put under hand right analysis and we're all ruled out as the authors. However, in the note appeared to have been written deliberately, with many corrections and inconsistent slants, suggesting that it was written to try and obscure the true author's style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like they can like analyze that stuff too, right, it's correct. They can like look at this stuff and be like hah, like you know if I wrote with my left him, what would it look like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like there's a little weird or something that like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's not I don't think of it as Burke because people questioned if Burke was the one that did it or did he do it? We'll get well, we'll get to all the theories at the end, but did he do it? And then Patsy wrote the letter because they were like I'll freak it out, like you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean? Yeah, like I mean then then also like the references from like Darty Harry and that movie Ransom, so like phrase if we catch you talking to a straight dog, she dies, that's like nearly mirroring lines from Darty Harry, And a lot of people feel like that was another thing that was like they took stuff from pop culture to try and like stay just aren't scene or whatever so weird.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the Ransom note comes out evidence the alibi for John Andrew, John Bennet's older half brother is examined. He and John Bonnay's half sister, Melinda, were out of town when the youngest siblings were killed and when they arrived in Colorado Shore that's hearing the news. The next month, police clear both suspects. We just talked about the handwritten analysis. So while the Colorado Colorado Bureau of Investigation had already conducted a DNA test, a second one was completed by Maryland's cell Mark Laboratories, according to Denver Post nearly six weeks later. Sources report that there's no surprises in the results of the DNA, but don't provide specifics because there was there was DNA found. I'm pretty sure inside of her vagina. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wow, Yeah it was that. Yeah, there was definitely some weird weird ship there, like the unidentified male DNA on her underwear. Yeah, the possibility of the stung gun have been used on her. Yeah, we'll get to that. And I think that actually when they've done the autopsy, there was like signs of like prior ongoing like sexual abuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, and I'm like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, which is also just like like are all these things just coincidental?
Speaker 3: But I like, then wouldn't that be the case if it if it was the parents or someone close to them, it's always a close family member, right Like.
Speaker 4: Now, it could be just right, it could be just really unlucky that the girl managed to get like killed or whatever by some random lunatic or outside source while she was in the process of being brought to beauty pageants and then fucked by her dad. Yeah, like it could be just really unfortunate and just had like you know, a series of a fortunate events, but like it does seem a bit coincidental.
Speaker 3: And Jim Carrey is not there cracking jokes, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah that they wouldn't fucking you know, I don't know that just your parents are exposing it to this stuff and then all this weird stuff comes out like the brothers a weird though, and like dad is like super connected and kind of weird, and the murther it just seems like, I don't know, there's something about the Muther that really sets me off from like il iron bells are like okay.
Speaker 3: So let's just I'll show let's s a clip of her in her pageantry stuff because just the kids we're bringing it up, it's very weird.
Speaker 7: Name and how.
Speaker 3: Old you are?
Speaker 15: My name is john name?
Speaker 8: And they have.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, what is your favorite animal around?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what's with the weird Asian music, but like, okay, think about this too, write what I will, Like I collaborate some of the videos of her being in your pathantry and stuff like that, And I was like, why is it this thing where she like takes off articles of clothing and then kind of like holds them up and then you know what I mean? Like that to me is very weird, Like why is that a thing? It's and and then then like the the the fucking caked on makeup and the earrings and trying to make children look like adults is very strange to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I I just don't know if I can, like, I don't think there's any argument that like you can make me be like oh yeah cool.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm sure we'll get to that. The body was wiped down, redressed.
Speaker 4: Does anyone know she went that the Christmas as she was wearing winter glows clothes? Arcessful the DNA, I mean like, but just the stuff like look, unidentified male DNA on her underwear. Now right, here's another thing. So a lot of people would would take that and go right, okay, So that obviously means that another man was involved in her murder, not necessarily, because that just may mean that her parents were basically pimping her out to neighbors or friends whatever, these creepy fucking parties god knows, men. You know, that doesn't necessarily mean again another Really, if I was going to be really clever and like murder my own child or do something, there's a lot of like things here that line up. So at my friends into the house to ruin the fucking yeah yeah, grime scene. There's I already know there's going to be signs of sexual assault on her and like other men's DNA that's not mine, So that's fine. I can let them find that, you know what I mean. There's just like nobody seemed to did they ever really get asked any of these questions though, like what's the story? Like why should show signs of sexual abuse? Why is there a man's DNA in her underwear? Can can you explain it?
Speaker 3: That's even what It's funny because it's even what her own father said, right, and that clipped to put play at the beginning of like yeah, like it's the only thing that's like, there's DNA, but yet it was never solved through DNA, even though like they found the Golden I think that's who it is. Eventually would be interesting to talk about as the Golden State killer. They found his DNA. He had his DNA was on whatever certain victims, and they didn't find him till he was like in his eighties, I think because his daughter did ancestry dot com or something that his granddaughter did ancestry dot com some like crazy story like that, and they found him through that, which is so crazy. So and this is when around April nineteenninightty seven is the parents become suspects, prime suspects in the investigation cord to ci and obviously the focus is on these people. Ball Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter says April thirtieth, nineteen ninety seven, So they questioned the parents. John Banay's parents are formally interviewed by the police for the first time since the daughter's murder. The Johns interview lasted two hours while Patsy's lasted six and a half. Their new statements replaced the initial ones they made right after the murder. Very strange, so crazy. I can't remember much about the case, this case. It has been a long time. Yeah, it's yeah. I appreciate anyone that does two NATS because we're covering, you know, stuff that I the Netflix thinking and I was like, yeah, we should cover this. I've always wanted to do it, and I want to do it justice. We're a debating on doing two parts, but I was like, no, we can cover this in one part. I hate doing two parties. Aaron knows that I would. I'll be amped up for four hours. He seen, he saws it, he sees it.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 3: We did Jimmy Saville and I was at the end, still amped up four and a half hours later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it all depends on the source material. Litink for me, like something like Jimmy Satellite in mine because we all dressed like Jimmy.
Speaker 3: If you guys have never seen the episode, it's wild. We literally dressed up like Jimmy's house. So bad, so poor taste, but it was fun. It's so crazy because as I did a billion we covered Richard Ramirez. I was like, it's you have to make We're laughing way more than we should be, but like it's it's because I have to make light of these dark situations. Like and I always take that quote from your old Irish granny, it's like, if you're not laughing, you're crying.
Speaker 4: Right. This is definitely one.
Speaker 3: Of the the the most significant cold cases, like most famous, I feel, right. So John and Patsy speak to the media nine in May. The second uh they sit on a sofa together and hold hands and you know, and they.
Speaker 4: Print up this poster. I think it's this image.
Speaker 3: Where they're like, you know, if that anyone knows about her daughter and her whereabouts. Honestly, it's sad. One hundred grand reward. It's sad, but like I don't know, most times in this case, if it's been this long.
Speaker 4: They're really well, were really like twisted the knife if they hadn't made a reward one hundred and eighteen dollars, Yeah, so fucked.
Speaker 3: So John and Patsy gave multiple high profile interviews in the year after the daughter's death. Very weird, the victim parents tooked to local news and pressed John stumbles over his body his daughter's name and addresses the rumors of her possibly being sexually molested, calling those most hurtful innuendos. Patsy says, I'm appalled that anyone would think that John or I would be involved as.
Speaker 4: Such a horrendous and hideous crime. But let me assure you I did not kill John bennet.
Speaker 8: Son.
Speaker 4: Know again, it sounds like a pre rehearse, like here's your speech, and she's even dressed like the first Lady or something. What's going on with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone just chirping me for that. Fuck up. Yeah, for some reason, I can't read money or last names. We and Billy did an episode about Villains of History. It's now on Patreon. I was reading like dates wrong and shit, this is when we were drinking very heavily. I was like ten eighty two, Like we're just like I was like one thousand and eighty two. I was like, fucking it all up, and I'm like, this happens, man, We're free formed. So and then John Patsy and their son Burke returned to Atlanta for good, where with the former Beauty Queen's belongings in tow autopsy reports the previous sealed autopsy results are released the corner of the terms John bin A was strangled to death. Among other injuries, she suffered a eight point five inch skull fracture and showed signs of sexual assault. This included blood abrasions and bruising in the vaginal area. So fucked up man, and the addition to the deep ligature on on her neck, jovian A had on her right wrist. Records also indicate the girl had bruises and marks on her shoulders, legs and feet. Everybody, it's about to get disturbing, so sit tight. We'll talk about that. That is that is coming. She became Katy Perry and do a side by side. We're gonna get to the crazy conspiracies at the end, don't you worry. So let's play this disturbing video so I can.
Speaker 4: Pee h.
Speaker 2: Child hu.
Speaker 15: Oh six years old?
Speaker 4: Si se phones and.
Speaker 3: Pretty name is something you read.
Speaker 15: Don't grow brave, John, don't get caught talking to a stray dog. Look about him around back.
Speaker 4: Have you only fad cat around?
Speaker 11: So don't think killing it will be difficult, John, because the American dream got bad.
Speaker 15: You've got murdering a small child.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely perfect. For today.
Speaker 15: Time and my special lie blankets.
Speaker 4: Have colored my mouth and.
Speaker 15: Dwell lay down in the lisel of my father's house. Silent spends a girl. These stories will become too.
Speaker 4: Heavy to a year. Your your face.
Speaker 15: Simple of him, then savable face even after years. Today they wasn't crossination.
Speaker 8: But it's a wonderful child.
Speaker 15: Such a tragedy. John could done everything right to save me.
Speaker 4: It's a shame.
Speaker 8: Let me.
Speaker 15: The world you call me pretty.
Speaker 7: The video of John Bennet's performances was aired and re aired on stations across the country.
Speaker 4: Nine uncollumanacks tied the Science Decide his friend it was so.
Speaker 11: I was a child by Queen.
Speaker 8: Child be nay. Event made me.
Speaker 15: Pretty six years old, SI seven falls made me.
Speaker 4: That that song was giving me chills. Man, Yeah, I was just gonna say, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: Somebody is obsessed with John in a Ramsey on YouTube and they have like a bunch of stuff like this. Uh, it's very creepy for all the ide listeners, Like it's we're just showing all the all the crime scene evidence and it's it's like disturbing, right.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: The thing tied around her neck is just fucked up to see that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeahs it like pretty grim, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, you know we were this is somebody did this to a child, And this stuff happens a lot more often than people want to admit, and we just keep passing it by, you know, we just keep Oh you know, it's rough men, it's crazy too for people not to understand how uh yeah, this goes beyond just one child. This happens almost every day.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The person that created the amber alert system was Gislaine Maxwell's sister. So if you start quite if you're if they actually did the they actually did, if you have your phone, actually, if that site actually worked, if if the amberlets actually worked, your phone would be going off every two minutes.
Speaker 4: That song is mad creepy though, dude, we ever made that song?
Speaker 13: Ye?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Actually? But yeah, umberger thing because if that is the case, then it should be going off every two seconds. Because last year alone, four one hundred and fifty six thousand kids went missing in the United States. So that's the reported ones. I know, if you were to do the mats on that right, yep, how many times would that have to go off? I know? All right, So it's uh, it's very disturbing.
Speaker 3: After a question uh several neighbors I am about owning a stun gun, A lawyer for the Ramsey's tell reports that the family isn't surprised and never had such weapon. We have known about the use of a stun gun in this murder for many months, Raquel Zimmer says, according to Los Angeles Times, at the request of law enforcement authorities, we have no previous We have not previously disclosed it. Police refuse to comment. The police refuse to comment.
Speaker 14: The thing.
Speaker 3: There's so many weird things of this whole case. Man h January fifteenth, nineteen ninety eight. The Ramseys refuse interview with authorities. Ramsees are asked to review evidence before giving more interviews to the police. The request is rejected, according to the Denver Post, which is interesting because it's like, when can you force them if they involved, especially in a murder. I get other things, but especially like a murder, right so. And then January twenty ninth, nineteen ninety eight, John and Patsy submit their clothes they were wearing. They could have washed them a million times before this. The police, the police fuck ups on this shit.
Speaker 4: It's like wild.
Speaker 3: Two months after the police requested that the parents hand over the clothes they were wearing of the night of the crime. Ramsey's turn into turn in two shirts and a pair of pants and a sweater. Grand Jury investigation March tenth, nineteen ninety eight. DA Hunter considers a grand jury investigation with the police department's list of items to be accomplished narrowing. The accomplishment's narrowing. The issue of a grand jury is more serious topic and this is being giving serious considerations. Border District Attorney Alex Hunter tells the Denver Post a grand jury offers the option of subpoenaing subpoenaing the witnesses in a murder case that is now fifteen months old. June third, nineteen ninety eight, Evidence evidential investigation continues the case. Lead investigator Mark Beckner says that their significant results from the thousand the one thousand and fifty eight pieces of evidence taken from the home. Details aren't shared in nineteen. In June nineteen ninety eight, John Benet's brother, Burke is questioned. John Benet's older brother, Burke, who is nine at the time of the crime, is questioned for the first time in Atlanta he is now eleven. A retired FBI agent previously told The New York Times that the murder was too sophisticated for a child to commit. Additional prosecutors separately, separate. Jeez, christ Man, I can't talk rate it. They questioned him separately.
Speaker 4: John N. Patsy.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know why they would be questioning him together in the first place. If they did do that, I know, it's like, what's wrong with people? Really nice house, they obviously had money. People suck. My daughter was a couple of years old when it happened. At the time. Yeah, I would have, Yeah, I would have. I wouldn't been able to look at that stuff or even pay attention in the case, especially if you had a daughter around the same age.
Speaker 4: It would be too disturbing.
Speaker 3: So and then in July nineteen ninety eight, documentary features interviews with John and Patsy. Avoiding the public comment for many months, John and Patsy participate in a documentary about their daughter's murder, The Case of John Bennet, The Media versus the Ramsey Airs in the United Kingdom and investigators. It's critical of the media's coverage of the case and later is broadcast in the States in September. In August sixth, nineteen ninety eight, Denver detective Steve Thomas resigns, calling this case crippled. And then in August nineteenth, nineteen ninety eight, White asked the DA to be dismissed. And that's I think their friend, the family friend Fleet White asked to have someone other than Hunter assigned to John Benet's case. So there is a detective that I find really weird. It's a female detective. I I guess that sex.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think that that sometimes females emotions can out rule logic. And that's just because they're very empathetic creatures to begin with, not creatures but things of this world, you know. But I I do think that is the case, right, And I stated this that you know, I'm not gonna go anything, but I EI there's I have questions about why what people should be be doing and stuff.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 3: I wish I could stick around. Yeah, it's it's all good, man, It's all good. Everybody joining the live. I appreciate you guys popping your heads and stuff like that. So I just want to play a clip of this. Let me bring that back up. Love the coffee cup, though, thanks and keeping me entertained.
Speaker 4: I don't know, is it.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it is or did he buy one from our site? Who knows you can buy merch stranger podcast dot com? Who knows if he's talking to his homie in the chat. But uh so, we'll play a clip if I had to just get a little bit of this. This was like one of the lead detectives. She's like, I think, just something's wrong with the John. I can feel it, Like I remember I saw her on the Netflix documentary and I was like, there's something crazy about this lady. Okay, just watch your mannerisms, watch your eyes. This lady is nuts.
Speaker 17: A nonverbal exchanged that I will never forget. And he asked if she was dead, and I said, yes, she's dead, and I told him to go back to the room, into the online one one And as we looked at each other, I remember and a war shoulder holster tucking my gun right next to me and consciously counting, I've got eighteen bullets.
Speaker 11: Why did you do that?
Speaker 17: Because I didn't know if we'd all be alive when people showed up. I'd said everything made sense in that instance, and.
Speaker 4: I knew what happened.
Speaker 7: Do you think your fear was well founded?
Speaker 1: You bet, I do.
Speaker 4: There's no doubt in my mind to this day.
Speaker 17: Never wavered you were afraid because you thought the killer was still in the house.
Speaker 4: I knew it, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 10: I Uh.
Speaker 3: She seems very suspect, like her eyes, like she seems like she's too involved in the case, and like and being very melodramatic of like.
Speaker 4: I remember counting the bullets in my gun. You know, I don't made you know, this just seems very weird, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does section on drugs or something, but I know, I'm like, so like this one, I'm like, how can you be responsible for the way like her mouth? She's like, I know everyone's on drugs nowadays, so God knows right. So originally the Ramsey said that Burke was asleep the morning his sister was discovered missing and didn't wake up until police arrived.
Speaker 4: Whoever, the nine one one tape has.
Speaker 3: Been enhanced enhanced en Haands Brooke's voice is reportedly that day could hear him in the background. September fifteenth, nineteen ninety eight, the grand jury begins their investigation. Stember twenty fourth, nineteen ninety eight. Another detective quits, setting too much folks on the Ramsey parents. Homicide Detective loose Smitt quits and says in his resignation letter, a very, a very dangerous killer is still out there. This gives the Ramseys fuel they need to convince the authorities to shift the focus of the investigation. October thirteenth, nineteen ninety eight, the grand jury focuses on They begin like hearing the forensic evidence. December third, nineteen ninety eight. More family DNA is collected. January twenty eighth, nineteen ninety nine. A teddy bear takes center stage. Investigators appeal to the online community try to find the information about the Santa Claus teddy bear that portably was found in John Beney's bedroom. They hope to find maybe the manufacturer who sold it. That's such a strange thing, But you.
Speaker 4: Know, is is that misdirection though, being like, yeah, let's focus on this bullshit that doesn't mean any Yeah, yeah, there's some Oh man, this whole thing is so right. Let met us just to recap for a second before we go any further in the story. So they go home from this party, this Christmas party, Yeah, and everybody goes to bed, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the that's the idea of what they claim.
Speaker 4: Okay, so at some point then, if if we're going by like their version or like the official whatever, at some point in the night, then somebody gets into the house yeah is that right, and takes her from her room, murders her and sexually assault her and puts her down in the basement. That's yeah, that's where they then comes back up into the kitchen two and a half day's letter and then leaves without leaving any other evidence. Right, and then they wake up and go, oh my god, a letter. Cal whoa, it's me the mother, and do all that ship the police come and then after all that, the dad is like, oh look, wow, I found her dead body. Weird, yeah, out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: He like goes to check the basement. Like all this stuff is so suspect.
Speaker 4: Man, just very weird. Like it's a very weird, and like they must have been really really good to be able to get into that house and kill her in there without anybody waking up. For like here right a half there was a funny there.
Speaker 3: There was a funny old lady on the Netflix dock where they showed this clip and it's like and she's like, look at her thrust playing the saxophone, and she's like just like dancing, and it doesn't seem like there's any sexual Did you watch the Netflix one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it didn't seem like.
Speaker 3: I thought that old lady was reaching a bit though, Like with some of the stuff, I'm like, yeah, that like you see wholesome to me whatever. I don't think they need to doll them up, but like you heard just playing a saxophone and you know, an address. This stuff like this is what makes me be like, all right, you're making a prime season for predators on your daughter, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, it's just it's just a step too far for me. I just can't imagine myself being like, yes, this.
Speaker 3: Is a really good idea, especially amount of people that were bringing from countries that have child brides. Man. People need to be very hold your kids close, man, because the type of people that were bringing into the Western world are literally will do horrible things.
Speaker 4: To these children and then chop our heads off in the process, and.
Speaker 3: Then cost racist while they do it.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Ireland or England. Sorry, or Canada sorry.
Speaker 3: Or Sweden or fucking Netherlands or fuck everywhere literally, so they start to with like they get the Tayporar trial. Yet another detective resigns. Linda Arnett, I think it might be that crazy lady because of all the criticism over the initial investigation, because like I presume, she probably was being a little too emotional.
Speaker 4: Burke is no longer the suspect.
Speaker 3: In May nineteen ninety nine, now twelve years old, Burke is secretly questioned by a grand jury and has officially declared a witness only not a suspect. September thirteenth, Detective Arnett says he says, Oh, he knows who killed John Bannet.
Speaker 4: Like his name is Linda. That's weird. I feel bad for you, sir.
Speaker 3: If you've two people have the same name is very strange. Uh. Interview on Good Morning America, Linda Arnett or Arnett says he knows who kills John Beney. September thirtieth, nineteen ninety nine, John Maine's half siblings testified, John and Andrew Melinda, who were cleared in March nineteen ninety seven, testify in front of a grand jury and then on October thirteenth, nineteen ninety nine, the district attorney.
Speaker 4: Says that there is no significant evidence.
Speaker 3: Ex Hunter says there's even a significant evidence to charge anyone in this case. With that the grand jury investigation is over. The mom does have crazy eyes. Everyone starting to notice that in the chat.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you she is psychotic, whether she's guilty or notough you also have to think internet wasn't re anything back then. It's hard to make an opinion. You couldn't just go and search for interview.
Speaker 3: With the internet being and I think you could like to go. That's what's interesting right like now a lot of stuff I could point to a lot of things that you're like able to look up, like I don't know, stuff like why did World War one and two happen? You know, just things I'm really fascinated by right now, I'm watching too many things about it is like, yeah, now we have the advent to be able to look at these things.
Speaker 4: And and sc scrupulously is that the word?
Speaker 3: I want to scrupulously look at them and like look at markers and identifications of why things happened. I don't know, it's so so strange and it's just so crazy because like I'm like a believer in the afterlife and and what's going on, Like I don't know, I couldn't imagine what where her soul is?
Speaker 4: What happened? Is she being consumed by reptilians?
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, Like that's very dark, but like it's just very sad for this to happen to such a young girl.
Speaker 4: And then like where does your soul go?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 3: When you're like, you know what I mean, Like it's such a crazy like it's so and so of these this happens so often, but this is such an infamous, infamous case where like it seems like everybody knows her face, you know what I mean, the name, the name is so big, uh, you know, just this young, very innocent, blonde, blue eyed, white girl, you know. And that's why people like they all complain about like you know, it's there's only we're focusing on the white girl.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But this was like a weird case to begin with, Right, There's a lot of people that do go missing under the radar. A lot of Indigenous women go missing in Canada. Nobody seems to care. Nobody cares a lot about all the children that go missing. It's just certain like this.
Speaker 4: Here's something really bizarre and weird that I just found.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the parents have time military and stuff and Rockey Martin.
Speaker 4: Check this out. I don't know if you've ever seen this. Okay, oh, isn't wasn't Patsy A found Patsy? Yes, yes, And that was starting to make a little bit more sense. My mom puts a board game at a trip store back in the mid nineteen nineties. Years later we read as Patsy Ramsey was in it, so she kept it all these years. Just found out I was going to show some stuff in the basement, so she was in the Miss America board game. I wow, that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: I forgot that because I have that down that Patsy was also a beauty queen. So then the influencing their daughter, and like, okay, that's very weird. And listen, this is why people like conspiracy theorists, like especially like like, you know, I'm I'm a full blown tinfoil hat, Like I wear a suit of tinfoil, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So, like it is this weird thing of is this some sort of like weird ritual that took place? God knows I'm not gonna point that kind of speculation in that kind of conspiracy theory aspect to it, but it is very weird of all of this stuff. Oh yeah, look at that, we're looking at the ransom note. Very similar, man, it's almost identical. Wow, that's crazy, man, And I forgot that. She was also like to me, I'm trying to be Devil's advocate of like okay, like you were a beauty queen and now you're trying to live out your years and and live vicariously through your daughter, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, how point they're not like very similar?
Speaker 3: How is that not a cool like a case for like, okay, that's you know what I mean? How is that not a people on that.
Speaker 4: John ban A, Ramsey Sabretta seemed to feel that it would have been charged with martyr if they were poor or like middle class whatever, because they had money. A lot of people reckoned that they didn't like, which you could say is the thing. Because what happened with Madeline mccannon her parents to like pretty well respected doctors, and.
Speaker 3: There are some conspiracy theories about that stuff, man, and I saw Mike some really weird stuff.
Speaker 4: It is because they had money and he was connected to.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe some military contracts with people from Israel.
Speaker 4: You know, there's there is some shit like that.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: When you started looking at the real deep conspiracies, they had money and they had connections.
Speaker 4: It's very true. Hell Bunny.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So then and then you have this where oh yeah, they're gonna publish a book. The Ramsey publish a book. John and Patsy released The Death of Innocence, about their daughter's murder, along with a publicity campaign to promote their book. Imagine how much money they made off of the book.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And then May twenty fourth, two thousand, John and Patsy Old press conference. During a news conference, John Bennet's parents announce a lie detector test confirmed they are innocent of their daughter's death. We shouldn't have to prove our innocence, but nevertheless we have been forced to, John says. According to Los Angeles Times, we have not one ounce of trust into the Boulder police. However, because they test, the test wasn't runned, wasn't run by the FBI, the results aren't accepted by the investigator. They got somebody else that John knew most likely to run the DNA, the lie detect tests, which aren't admissible in court because you cannot use them. They're fucking fraudulent. Even if people think they're not, They're not correct in any way. You could trick them. You could just be nervous even doing it. Uh, and then it will fuck it up. Cops would be much more cautious about throwing accusations at people with money. Yeah, lawsuits and all that stuff. And not to mention, I don't know, did you have connections to people that are higher up than we understand, you know, the connections to nine to eleven.
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you could eventually do a conspiracy theory episode about that at some point, because there's more than people understand.
Speaker 4: If I actually dig for it, I'll find it. And uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's just so many questions and so many weird things about this case where I'm like, were they paying off the police?
Speaker 4: There's like that thing I said that someone had said there. You know, if the Ramsay's reported, it would have been charged with martyr and the fact that they were well off meant that they got away. It would have It seems blittant obvious to me after all these years of research and that awful ransom note. It clearly seems like Patsy who wrote it. It rambles like her, and the right nearly matches one hundred percent. In an interview, she caught herself out by saying only two people know who did this, and then when asked what she meant, she backpedaled by saying the person who did it, and then they obviously confide it in one person, because that's what you would do. The Boulder DA's office was essentially like the Ramseys backup defense attorney team Alex hundred did some crazy shit to aid the Ramses, forked over everything to the defense team at weekly meetings, hired Lieutenant Smith to explore idi Theeries obstructed the police, and FBI overruled the grand jury indictment. They would never do that for a poor person of no influence CEO of a billion dollar company. On the other hand, that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's making tons of money. I see some people think polygraphs are junk science. And then there is like my MythBusters who owns MythBusters? Man, I whish I had my.
Speaker 4: Little my little button.
Speaker 8: They don't like juice, so.
Speaker 4: It was gonna be like super offected by that. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just like to start paying attention to stuff and you'll like find out why this stuff is going on. March two thousand and one, the Ramsey filed a libel lawsuit against the former detective, upset by a November two thousand book that points the finger at them.
Speaker 4: Patsy and John sue it's authors.
Speaker 3: Then June twenty fourth, two thousand and six, Patsy dies of cancer. You know, it was that Jesus could be a MythBusters put out propaganda. Maybe I was actually like watching MythBusters.
Speaker 4: Adam Sorry, which has a pretty good YouTube channel called Tested.
Speaker 3: I did like a lot of other stuff. It was when they started leaving in that Asian guy in that blonde when I think she's kind of blonded lady. That was like, I was like, Nah, this is kind of boring, man. I kind of like those two doing their thing. Yeah, and realistic of me. And you could make a show like that and just like test things and have money to do it. I would love to do that. Here, let me blow this thing up with this V two rocket.
Speaker 4: I'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Our first episode, right, I already have it in mind. Did Hitler fake his death was like test it out. I'll dress up in a mustache and we'll blow me up. We'll put like a what's that guy that the guy that used to the body double guy they would use, you know, put him in a bunker with some grenades and there, blow it up. See what happens. You know, See if you could sneak out of there, build.
Speaker 4: Them on the ground tunnels, you know, there's a there's just like the more I'm like reading about this theme again, I'm like, oh, yeah, I remember that thing. Oh I remember this thing. I know. And it's like the amount of people as well out there. I didn't read as who think that like their money was a big factor in all this as well. Somebody else says their money definitely gave them the ability to avoid talking to the cops before they got their ducks in a row, and their money has allowed them to control the narrative of the case even to this day. The Boulders the Boulder Police is incompetent handling of the crime scene, failing to secure the scene from the moment one and failing to separate and question the family led to this case becoming unprosecutable. Even before they found the body. The police deference to them, undoubtedly partially because of their resources, sunk this case before it was ever really launched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even looking at the basement view, you know, like there's a broken window, the guy like, uh, there is a detective that says that it's possible that you could have broke in, uh to the in and crawled down stuff like that and got in and got out.
Speaker 4: Going into the theories, there.
Speaker 3: Is that really creepy pedophile that admitted to doing it, but I don't believe him.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there also a broken basement window? Yeah, yeah, but the like, oh no, it's probably not anything to do.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The cops seems suspect, like were they were they were they taking me? I don't know, man, they were you know what I mean? Were they taking money? You two would be perfect for a show to be like Weird Jersey pa et cetera.
Speaker 4: I would watch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would love to film some stuff that we've talked about doing docs and stuff like that. Aaron just lives on the other side of the fucking world, so we have to Oh, the window was broken from the inside.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I want to go hunt crypt is something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna We're gonna Me and Aaron are gonna film each other, and I'm gonna take a bunch of mushrooms. I'm gonna make him take a bunch of mushrooms. Uh, and then we're gonna go look in the woods for cryptids and we'll probably just be lost in ramble on about nonsense.
Speaker 4: That's weird. I didn't know that as well. They retained the number one criminal defense firm in Colorado with political connections all the way up to the top, with conflicting interests in Boulder, d office hire the top notch PR team to start controlling the narrative about spreading any negative narratives, refuse to talk with law enforcement, and instead used the PR team to set up on air TV interviews where no questions were asked on only scripted statements read in that interview. If you haven't seen it, when John went on that little we were told to look at the family first. And it's just a sad thing for this country that has to change. Such a weird thing to say at that time. He is going to be figured out eventually for the killer he is.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, And is he that manipulative where he's able to construct these stories and were they involved with some sort of like I don't know, ritual murder and he was able to get away with it. And he's very collected and collected in the way he speaks and stuff like that, where you see this with like serial killers too, right, where they're like they know everything they're gonna say when they say it, they're calculated in a way that most people wouldn't realize.
Speaker 4: I don't know, there's some there's some weird.
Speaker 3: Who at the that that's that looks like one hundred. The letter does look like there's the garate wire that was choke choked to death or so, but the letter looks like somebody who was like trying to make it look like like somebody else wrote it.
Speaker 4: Mm hm, you know what I mean. Yeah, there was a there was some investigator and I think that was involved in it. On the fucking name an am On read at a while back and he said that the weirdest thing was anytime they weren't on camera, they were like extremely distant from each other.
Speaker 3: I could see that they got beds across the room from each other.
Speaker 4: So weird, and it just reminds me so much like of of the later case of Madam McCann, like where Jerry and Kate McCann just to fucking oddball, like I had friends in high places, like we're friends with the Prime Minister of England at the time, and all this similar stuff like again where it's like they didn't have to give interviews and all this stuff was all done thrue like PR teams.
Speaker 3: And what makes me question it though, because I do think there's like ritualistic murder and stuff that's going on behind the scenes and higher ups and gaining power and leverage over a population. Yeah, the the whack job who falsely confessed to killing her with some sort of kind of teacher teaching little Asian kids. Well, yeah, that's that. That pedophile guy. We'll get to That's this guy. We'll get to him near the end. I think I have an image of that weirdo somewhere. Yeah, it's it's and I don't know, there's some things do I swear, dude, And there's the house it is, Uh, I don't know. This whole thing is so strange to me. I swear to God an image of that guy, but you know, and then Joe Patsy dies of cancer. Oh yeah, the American teacher is arrested in Bangkok, was capital of Thailand. Bank follows on to the investigation. I love John Bennet, John Mark Kern said at the press conference after his arrest. According to The Guardian, I was there when she died. She died accidentally, and this fucking maniac dude, like, let me finish this. The forty one year old is phone back to Colorado face charges that never materialize. Aspects of the confession don't add up, including the suspects of DNA isn't a match. On August twenty eighth, Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacey moves to dismiss the case, writing we would not be able to establish that mister carn Carr committed these crimes, despite his repeated insistence that he did. Accordy Los Angeles times. I think he was obsessed with her, But some of the shit that dude said is like fucking creepy, like he was. He's like, you know, he's like we had this mutual relationship and he's talking about her like they were like. I think he was fascinated by the case. I think he was probably in love with the image of her.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then he made up this grandiose story about it, and it's like so bizarre to me and so weird because he was like saying, how like they were in a relationship and he was consensual and he said, like, you know, like you just let me tie you up a little bit and we'll do some choke play stuff like like fucked up stuff like that. And then he's like it was just an accident, and I sobbed over her body, like did you hear him speak on that doc? Like it's fucked up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Mhm, And that's what the Pizzagate thing. They pimped her out. We'll get to the theories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was also something that I was open to the like could have been the thing, and some background as well, just going like super deep into like the case or whatever. And some people mightn't care about any of this, but so Nedra, who was Patsy's mother, supposedly had like an extremely explosive temper. Her father apparently adored Patsy, but had issues with Patsy's sister. I remember when Patsy was diagnosed with cancer, her dad asked her sister, why couldn't it be you instead of Patsy? The family was described as extremely mean and cold. Then switching over to John, his dad was a military man and was said to be extremely cold, just like John grew up to be. John had an affair and was divorced from his first wife. He had had an affair with the secretary. There doesn't seem to any direct red flags with either of them, but they Patsy clearly came from a very structured, disciplined household, just like John. It was a very weird dynamic in both their upbrings, and it seems that they both suffered from extremely cold parenting tactics. I think that Patsy eventually ended up marri being her father in not only that John was much older than her, but he was also very controlling and was used to his word being the final say.
Speaker 3: It is interesting when you look at that stuff because there's a lot of weird things to do with military people and people that are connected to like the CIA and stuff that are even in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: You know, we'll get to it.
Speaker 3: I would like to talk about this with an episode that where we're going to do a couple of weeks ago, but it will probably in the new year. Is the whole Satan and Hollywood stuff because like Dave Garral's parents were involved like the military. Jack Black's parents were involved in the government, uh stuff to do with rockets and like also involved with people with the tiny little hats stuff like that. It's this very strange once you start to look at this stuff. And Kirk Obain hated Dave Brell near the end of the band.
Speaker 4: So here's also something really interesting that maybe a lot of people don't know about this case. So John, because I pulled these notes into like when I found these things. So John cheated on his first wife, right with a woman who worked for him as a secretary. Then when he got caught, he blamed her for the affair and said that she was a psycho and an extremely aggressive woman. Then in another version that he gave, he says he broke up with his mistress when he met Patsy. That's how it all ended.
Speaker 10: So weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then there's actually interviews with him where at one point he tried to throw his ex mistress under the bus as a suspect in John Benet's murder, saying that she was a scorned ex lover.
Speaker 3: As fucked up man. That's so crazy, and like there's so many things to this. That's why I want to get to the theories. If you want to start bringing out the articles that I sent you, we can go tit for tat on. There's the one from the Cosmopolitan, but I want to just leave some of that till after because some of those are the same theories.
Speaker 4: We'll cover some of the ones that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh a Polton's pretty interesting. Souse have some weird theories on this one Cosmopolitan dot com. Uh, I think we should go with that one. Then I'm gonna scroll through the other one to find weirder ones. So we'll we'll talk about first bring up the Ranker article about her brother murdered her.
Speaker 4: Like that stuff's weird, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Me and River Phoenix A David no that Kurt kirk Obain did not like Dave Garral And there's one incidence where kirk Obain. I will eventually cover this stuff. I'm actually really excited to dive into kirk Obain. At some point kirk Obain was like, you know, David Garol is taking about like you know, it's all about the money. And then Kurt was like or not it like stared over at Dave, like, what the fuck man? Uh so maybe he was the brother?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 3: They claim it was jealousy. People think the motivation was jealousy because his sister was getting more attention the conspiracy. They also placed the murder cover up blame on the parents because they were scared they would lose both of their children. This theory remains popular despite the exoneration of DNA in two thousand and eight. And then obviously Burke breaks the silence, does the Doctor Phil interview and we will play that.
Speaker 14: Now, are you aware of these different theories that are out there? Theories that you killed your sister, theories that your mother killed John Maine, and theories that an intruder killed Jomine. Those seem to be the three camps that people talk about.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I know that we are suspects. I didn't know they were camps, I guess.
Speaker 14: And these are people that post online. The shorthand is rd I Ramsey did it? The intruder did it? Or bd I Bert did it? Do you know the theories that they set forth in saying that your mom killed John Benney.
Speaker 10: I don't know the details, but I know the ransom note. They've been the handwriting match.
Speaker 14: Have you seen it? Have you read it?
Speaker 10: I don't think I've read the whole thing. I've definitely seen pictures of it, though.
Speaker 14: Did the handwriting look familiar to you at all? Had you seen it ever before?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 10: I feel like they'll listen carefully. Is very distinct, and I've never really seen that. I don't know, I've never really looked at it closely because I'll see it and kind of get taken aback, and it's not something I really want to look at like a lot, you know, right?
Speaker 14: Does that look like her handwriting?
Speaker 10: Honestly?
Speaker 9: Looking at that?
Speaker 10: She would always bug me about having good handwriting, and she would make me rewrite stuff to try to get me to have good handwriting. And I think it's too sloppy.
Speaker 4: He's deflecting. Weird dude.
Speaker 3: His mannerism is everything he knows. I'm convinced he knows who did it.
Speaker 4: He also looks like some weird AI version of Elijah Wood.
Speaker 3: That is true. That is finne so crazy. So let's get to the theories finally. Obviously her the brother. Obviously, there's the sex offender murdered her sex offender and homeless drifter Gary Howard Olivia Olivia Rose it's supposed to be with suspecting the Jomina Ramsey murder, lived a couple of blocks away from the Ramseys at the time of the murder. He had a history of sexual abusing sexually abusing children. In two thousand and while rested on a drug charge, police found photos of John Bennet and a stun gun in his back backpack. It says back back, but I think that's backpack. He later then told the Denver Post that he murdered that her murder touched him very deeply and he had felt the need to build a shrine to remember her. In two thousand and two, Olivia was the John Gary Howard Olivia Rose whatever he features on forty eight hour Investigate investigates. The show alleges after the murder that he told a friend that he was in Bolder and had done something horrible to a child. He also had a poem at the time that he said it was called Odi to John Bennet. On January eleven, twenty nineteen, reporters broke when investigations received. Investigators received a series of letters that he wrote to a friend and form a high school class made Michael vil Vail, I acknowledge, acknowledging he had murder John Benet, but claiming it was done accidentally. I never loved anyone like I did John, and yet I let her slip and her head bashed in half, and I watched her die. It wasn't accidents. Please accident, Please believe me.
Speaker 4: She did not. She did not. She was not like the other kids. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The investigation is still all going as it says, really weird. Yeah, I think the brother did it, but I do think she was being sexually assaulted. Uh maybe so fuck, I have no idea. Do you want to get into the next one. Yes, the dad's jealous of employer, so.
Speaker 4: Her dad's jealous employee killed her. This conspiracy theory is also motivated by jealousy, but jealousy of a different nature. The nature of money. The ransom note found the crime scene asked for one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars, which is the exact amount of money Ramsey received as a Christmas bonus that year. Most kidnapper requests, most kidnappers request a less precise price and typically round up to a more general number, like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, adding further support for this theory. It's very weird, you know. Did John and Patsy kill her? Aka? The parents were the killers.
Speaker 3: Theories range from bed wedding incident sent them in a serious state of rage, which would be very weird, but like at their strict background, maybe ultimately ending in John Boney's death, to placing blame solely on her mother because she was obviously very.
Speaker 4: She was very.
Speaker 3: And visus and versus of her daughter's beauty.
Speaker 4: Envious. Jesus, what the fuck can I read?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I was round my brain where I said two beers, But that's an excuse. She was envious of her daughter's beauty, so envious that she decided to kill her mini me and recruiter John to help her cover it up. Some theories think, so, why's the local trouble maker so weird?
Speaker 4: Michael hell Goot, a local Boulder bad boy, is a prominent suspect for the Young Beauty Queen's death. A former employee of hell God said that he told him a month before John Benay's murder that him and a partner had a big deal coming up where they would make about sixty thousand dollars each. Al Good also told him that he wondered what it would be like the crushy human skull. Quite an odd and disturbing thing to say in general, but it's extra suspicious scene as Ramsey was found with a cracked skull. After the local district attorney announced the list of John Benet's murder suspects had narrowed, hell God died two days later of an apparent suicide in January nineteen ninety seven. Twenty four hours. Investigation ruled out that hell Got's DNA was present at the scene of the crime.
Speaker 5: That scary stuff.
Speaker 4: Very weird, man. Man, it's strange to begin with.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, sorry, I just picked random samba and just it was not fitting. We all read the maybe there's an intruder that you know killed John Benet Ramsey, some random intruder. I actually gonna skip over that one because I don't believe that. I'm going back to I'm gonna go to the cosmopolitan theories and we'll switch back. So the murder of jobin A. Ramsey remains okay, well, well uh. In the book, presumed guilty and investigation into John Boney Ramsey's case the media and culture of pornography. Journalist Stephen Singler argues that the police were focused on pinning the murder on Ramsey, they neglect to consider the possibility that John Benet's John Benay was abductive for child pornography. It didn't make the the I didn't the connection as much as I felt this area should be investigated by the authorities because of similar similarities between what I've seen online of child pornography that's weird in the child's murder, he explained in an interview with Computer Crime Researcher Center, And because I've been told by cybercrime specialists that John Benay was precise precisely the kind of child because of her beauty, passion experience, who would be sucked into the world of childborn. While at first his theory might seem a little far fetched, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility. One of the former suspects in the case was that we said. Gary Howard was arrested last June after uploading several sexual explicit photographs of children to his email account. Even more, herowing Inside addition reports that when he was previously arrested in two thousand He was allegedly carrying a photograph of the child beauty Queen with him, along with the copy of a poem he called the ode to John pretty messed up. Do you have that other article pulled up to you? Of course, the first one, the Cosmopolitan one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Do you want to go with the the sex rings from us? He was kidnapped and killed by a child sex ring. In two thousand, a California woman told police that she believed the same child sex ring that she'd been a victim of a child was responsible for Jambinet's death due to similarities and how they'd been tied up. According to the Daily Camera, the woman provided authorities with a list of specific names of individuals who were witnesses in the killing of John Maine, as well as ongoing sexual and physical abusers of other children. However, police later concluded that there was simply no evidence to support her claims. He the California woman had no direct knowledge of anything that may have occurred on the night Jambiney died. Police Chief Mark Breckner. Beckner told it down for Post this was her speculation based on what she claimed she went through as a child. Very weird.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna skip this one about like the murderer killed himself after the death, that's possible.
Speaker 4: Santa Claus did it. Santa Claus did it.
Speaker 12: He did it.
Speaker 4: He did it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's just things that I left over on the soundboard that I'm like, could this work?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Two days prior to John Benet's murder, former University of Colorado professor Bill McReynolds dressed up as Santa Claus at the Ramsey's household. This is a big theory though a lot of people there is a lot of people speculate this for.
Speaker 4: The third year in a row.
Speaker 3: While there, CNN reports he allegedly gave John Benet a card that read.
Speaker 4: You will receive a special gift after Christmas.
Speaker 3: Statements led me to believe some sort of suspicion what was going on between Santa Bill and John Vanet. Again, he is an individual who was involved with her, had interest in her, and was seen with her shortly before the murder. Original prosecutor Trip D. Mirth told CNN even more suspicious, mcreynold's middle daughter and her name and her friend had been abducted twenty two years prior to John Vaney's death to the day.
Speaker 4: That's fucking weird, bro.
Speaker 3: And another creepy coincidence that raised investigator's suspicion was a play written by mc reynold's wife Jane, about a girl who was sexually assaulted and then murdered in a basement.
Speaker 4: What the fuck man?
Speaker 3: How weird is that mc reynold's explained. Mc reynolds explained that to this day that to that it was a fictional account of a nineteen sixty five torture murder of Sylvia Likings in Indiana.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing to do with John Benney.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, Bill McReynolds with a name, was still one of the favorite suspects of the Ramsey family, even though they haven't specifically they haven't specifically called him out. Uh, they even suspict Jesus christ Man. They even man have a stroke. They even specifically called him out on their on their in their book The Death of the Innocence. Weird though, that one's like such a prominent thing, though, is like that Santa Claus did it?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, how sad is that that Santa Claus. That's what I definitely heard from Uh, That's what I definitely heard, you know, if that is the same guy, he I feel like you take that beard away. He looks like the typical.
Speaker 4: You know, p dough. Yeah, so fucked up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is a really actually so John Beney's mother did it. We kind of already covered that they the this idea goes the idea that maybe that Patsy caught her husband molesting John Benet and then hit her in a fit of rage, which would seem how psychotic she could be, and this could be some there could be some truth to this that maybe like she was jealous because that you hear this and of real true crime cases where stuff like this does happen. And she lashed out after finding John Beney wet the bed, so she very weird. Maybe they you know, they it seems like they were sleeping separately. There was they were very distant as a married couple. She finds him involved with her their daughter, and then somehow she just like her mind snaps. She's raising this strict household. She thinks that she's jealous of it, almost and then loses it in a fit of rage. And then they staged the kidnapping and murdercy to cover up.
Speaker 4: Like the whole thing. And it's weird as well because multiple times he was referred to as a ladies man, so he wasn't known as like, Okay, yeah he was cold, et cetera, like love boys, but supposedly he wasn't one for like not clapping them cheeks or anything. So you know, it's weird that they would sleep in separate parts of the house as husband and wife, and then he wouldn't be like, I don't know, out with ladies at the night, or like fucking somebody else, or you know, potentially molesting his own daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty much it's to me, it doesn't seem totally far fetched. There's like theories that she was killed by her housekeeper, someone who loved pineapples.
Speaker 4: Seems a little weird.
Speaker 3: You know, there's and there's fingerprints on both her weird so traces of a sweet fruit were found in her stomach, which she was fed pineapple just before death. Either the killer was someone who enjoyed the tropical fruit or was a common snack of the brother. Maybe there was a bowl of fruit in the kitchen with pineapple residue on it and fingerprints from both her mother and the brother. A juicy conspiracy. Indeed, that is so strange. Something strange theories with do you want to get to the owl one?
Speaker 4: That's just as well one of the more outlandish theories of the bunch, So you should take it with a grain of salt. At least one source of reports that it is possible to gumany I was attacked by some sort of wild animal like an owl or a bear. Of course, that wouldn't explain how she ended up bound and strangled in her family's basement staly able to explain the two and a half page or handsome notes. But it's also not the first time that a murder has been blamed on it, So who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that literally happened with that guy that was like he was like bisexual or something, and he was like his wife fell down the stairs, and then they blamed that he was by on his the murder. And yeah, how much you want to bet that some of the names connected to the Franklin connection Nebraska will lead you to Ramsey's daughter, that's Ramsey's father through his work. That's interesting. I actually have an entire episode ready to go.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be long.
Speaker 3: I don't know when we're eventually gonna do the Franklin cover up, but I actually do have stuff ready for that if we choose to do that at some point. I'm I have a really good article about that. Yeah, the staircase thing, Yeah, that was on Netflix too. That is so bizarre. She was killed by the housekeeper. I said that this is a really bizarre one we could get to is uh Katy Perry. Katy Perry killed is Bajapina. So there's a conspiracy theory on cocaine. Apparently some people believe that the whole murder was stage to create a fascinating story in John Benney. Now Katy Perry went into hiding years until she resurfaced as a singing sensation. The singer's song while Wide Awake is believed to uncover the messaging revealing truth about her past and John Bane Ramsey I would play that song if we wouldn't get copywritten, but they would definitely copyright sat side. But that whole song is a very occult. I'd just say that there's a lot of occult symbolism in that. So I don't know what do you guys think that are there tuning in the video or even on the audio. You know, you can leave messages on Spotify, comment like, you know, we just you know, support the show, comment like the video. Do everything you can to support us, and we'd really appreciate it. I'm not totally sold on this one. There's similar, like her eyes are different. There's like there's I would say, there's things that are similar, but not.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I just some of them.
Speaker 3: They do kind of look a little similar, but not not like that where I'm like, wow, that's like a you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh else is also me but it's also strange as well, like someone that last commentary that someone mentioned mm hmmm, the Franklin cover up. Yeah, and just like about you know, names cropping up in different places and stuff like that. So the the ransom note or whatever ends with victory SBTC.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we didn't really get.
Speaker 7: To that either.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Did you do you have anything another? Did you look into it?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: No, you can, yeah, go ahead, man. Like some people were like, oh, you know, it could mean saved by the Cross, which is like a religious reference or whatever. But the one that a lot of people seem to lean on is that it stands for Subic Bay Training Center, which is a naval base in the Philippines that was linked to John Ramsey's career. A former housekeeper in his house, Linda Wilcox, offered up information that she said John had a plaque in his house that had something to do with the center. Some investigators thought that this was a reference to the SBTC, although this wasn't the name commonly used or the name that the facility was commonly known by, only by people who were directly connected to it. In the small storage closet where Fleet White and John Ramsey had looked before John Benee's body was found, the police found a plaque with the words to bay honest.
Speaker 3: No, it's really weird about that, is I don't know. There could be some sort of connection. You know, there's this a Satanic sacrifice, some sort of cult.
Speaker 4: Did this, right.
Speaker 3: It is weird because it seems like I do think that sacrificial murder takes place for many different reasons. But Christmas is based on a pegan holiday where they would sacrifice children to Horace. And then it goes deeper than that. It goes to tumose where you're decorating. And the thing is we'll talk about this in the live stream for the Christmas Special that will be live on Sunday at two pm Eastern time. Everybody that's listening or watching definitely tune in. There's some sort of elite cult stuff that's going on, is something that on Christmas in the past, and that's why I'm like, we'll talk about like I celebrate Christmas for spending time with my family, and you create new traditions. I do have a Christmas tree and get different ornaments.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't use it because I'm I'm I'm participating in some sort of ancient cult ritual, right or a cult ritual. I do it because you know, it's just a family tradition. And even if it is some symbolism towards this or that, Like you got to make life your own thing. You have to project your own energy. Can alcohol is supposed to be a downer, but according to like Elizabeth April, the chick that was contact with aliens, you can like use your own intention and make it upper, right, you can. You can use your own intention for a lot of things that do think of cult magic is a real thing, but it is weird because imagine if she was some sort of sacrifice, some sort of ancient god, some sort of club that he's connected to, like some you know, cabal elitist club. Uh. And then they were like, you know, we already gave you money because of this and that. Now you have to pay your dues. Now you have to give up your uh your child. Right, usually it's the firstborn child, but there could be there could be stipulations in this deal or whatever. Right, and he accumulates all this money in wealth and connection and then they come a knocking, you know, they're like, you got to pay for what we gave you. There the doc's go a freak out because I knocked, you know what I mean imagine if that was the case, right, M like something like and I don't I think anything is possible. I'm very open minded person about weird things that happen in the in this reality that we exist in.
Speaker 4: Right, there's some weird ones.
Speaker 3: Like it's connected to like APAC, you know, the Asian Pacific American COLLI was an active liberal political group operating outside of Colorado University, and the request for the money was written in the rants not could have been code for Japannay's time of death, which aligns well with her actual time of death around one eighteen am. As this conspiracy isn't even crazy enough. Apak disbanded just weeks after she died. There's some really weird shit to do with this case. And I guarantee if you look deep in the internet, there is some sort of crazy tinfol I wouldn't even say I'm cree. I would even say crazy, some sort of conspiracy theorist doue that's pointing like this time matches up with this some gamatrius shit that everything's connected, you know.
Speaker 8: What I mean?
Speaker 4: Do you feel me? And you know what the worst part about all this is like I feel like you could sit here for two hours, three hours, four hours furs and there's no like I feel like I'm no closer to the I didn't like. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect to come on and record a podcast for entertainment and solve the case or anything. But like, I'm no closer to being able to sway one way or the other and say, Okay, this is kind of what I think more than anything else.
Speaker 3: Mean, neither, I actually have legit, Like I have no idea who who murdered this young child? You know, and it's sad to look into her eyes and be like, you know what, what took your life?
Speaker 4: Man Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 3: Music scene of the ninety sixties, a CIA operation on culture. There's all these connections, right, even like according a conspiracy theory site on on hived mind, doesn't exist anymore if I click on it. Wow, it doesn't exist, of course, because they take down like anything. There's a really good site that I liked, and we can find the way Way back machine, but it's they took down my one of my favorite sites for episodes, low low load, you piece of shit. And there is a connection to nine to eleven. And this one goes actually pretty deep, and there's and then no wonder they took down this guy's site. According to the conspiracy site, John Benay was murdered by the Royal Canadian Air Force, a colonel operating on behalf of the major British and American corporations and the Illuminati because your father refused to assist America's enemies in planning nine to eleven. I don't like Jews.
Speaker 5: That scary stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, if you, if anyone wants to know who did nine eleven, just look up the dancing Israelis.
Speaker 4: You should find your evidence there? Crazy, why are you what a case?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: What an interesting case? There's like, oh she was mould by wolves. There's so many different theories and as I agree with Aaron that you will never be able to find the truth about this. So before we end this, I want to play one last clip and then we'll kind of finish it off because it's you know, yeah, I could talk for another hour about like this speculation, this that, you know what I mean, I see you reading stuff. So I'll play this and then we'll get to our final thoughts.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's just like there's too there's too much. Like I feel like it's like every time I click on something, it's like another twenty five things and I'm like, wait a second, but then if that and if this, and if that, if that happened, and if they're doing this, and I'm like, wow, it's actually like too much.
Speaker 3: We could probably recover at some point, not recover it, but do you eat a shorter live stream of maybe really taking apart some of the puzzle.
Speaker 4: Pieces and you know, well, I would always feel like that, like, let's say I was the one who had committed this crime. You wouldn't want it to be, you know, a John bin Air Ramsey level or a Madeline McCann level case, because it's too much attention. It'll be like Jesus Christ, I'm going to get there, going to get caught. But then at the same time, this one has gotten that much like Madeline McCann. It's gotten so convoluted now that it probably suits whoever actually done it because there's too many, Like there's a million different theories and none of them are really none of them seem to be higher than the other. They're all just kind of like, well, we don't whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just like this ether, right, and everyone's like picking out these certain parts and trying to like solve this puzzle piece. There is a missing piece that it seems like nobody knows though, and maybe it was them messing up the evidence. There are so many things you could point to of you know, because we are peeling the onion. As one of the fans said, so let's play.
Speaker 18: This was Jon Banay's killer, lurking in the audience as she competed in those little Girl beauty pageants. The new Netflix documentary series Who Killed John Beney Ramsey is reigniting America's most challenging cold case. It reveals that the parents of other competitors were creeped out and who showed up at the pageants.
Speaker 13: The families were there. They knew each other very well from going to a lot of these pageants, so anyone who was alone, especially a male alone, was scrutinized observed.
Speaker 18: In the early days of the case, cops investigated this photographer, Randy Simons, who took these haunting images of John Beney and for a time was a person of interest inside Editions. Spoke to him in nineteen ninety seven about her final photo shoot.
Speaker 4: This is a very special day.
Speaker 18: He defended the heavy makeup and adult clothes. John Benet war it's.
Speaker 4: Really a matter of writing and what you can bring up into the facial features and the lips to show expression on camera.
Speaker 18: But there were other images he allegedly kept on the wall of his dark room. According to the new Netflix documentary, when the police went.
Speaker 13: To his studio, his photography studio, they found some inappropriate pictures of snap children.
Speaker 18: In nineteen ninety eight, Simons was arrested running naked in the street shouting I did not kill John Benet. Simon's DNA does not match DNA found at the scene of John Benet's murder, but his life went into a downward spiral. In twenty nineteen, he was arrested in Oregon Forget this Child pornography. He's currently behind bars until at least twenty thirty. In twenty sixteen, we spoke with some of the girls who competed with John Bennet. Brandy Veal still has all her pageant paraphernalia. She performed in a dance troupe with John Benet and took this picture with her at a Christmas party a week before she was killed.
Speaker 12: Pageants was a big part of my life and there was such a stigma around that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't want to go there for a while.
Speaker 18: Felper Gosney also competed with John Bennet.
Speaker 16: I remember her personality.
Speaker 4: I remember the spunk she had on stage.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is just weirdd choice of I know, man, the whole thing is weird and creepy.
Speaker 4: I don't know. If if I was being interviewed about her, though, I would say, oh, yeah, it's so unforgettable, the spunk she had. Yeah, I know. I'll even use that reference books and.
Speaker 3: Like them being like, oh, the stigma around it, Yeah, you were parading around in like little outfits. That whole thing is fucking weird and it will always be weird to me. So very interesting case. I'm glad we cover this. I think we did a justice. Like you know, I think being able to wrap it up in one part makes so much more Jesus trying to click that stupid song again, I.
Speaker 4: Was John Benney me with a fucking rope.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's that guy's song. It is just bizarre. Yeah, I I appreciate everybody that tuned into Live h you know, and when I wanted to do our own spin on this, you know, it's it's it's kind of came into the limelight again. I've actually always wanted to cover this, and we're gonna do it a couple of years ago, but I thought this was the perfect time too.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I still don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think we'll ever know what's your final thoughts, because I'm still like I'm as perplexed. You know, you could say, I I don't really know.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, I'm the same like I feel like sometimes like most of the time, I'll have like some sort of like conclusion. I will have come to Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know. There's there's like there's so many things there wildlie video was playing. I was reading another thing. The head of the Boulder County Sex Abuse Team, Holly Smith, said that when they went into the house and they were going through all her belongings and stuff, that they discovered a drawer full of stained underwear and said that it looked like John Beney constantly either wet herself or shit her pants, which was an immediate red flag that actually points to sexual abuse. To yees six year old, doing this is not normal. And yet the Ramseys never stopped the mind that their child had never ever been abused. This person, this lady gave her report, and she was a literal professional who was specifically trained to watch out for signs of child sex abuse and had twenty years of experience. John Benney was hidden so well with some families. Man soiled herself on a semi regular basis, and she can pcluded this was not a mere wiping issue. That's fucked. I mean that just disturbs me. Man and and.
Speaker 3: That is a sign, So like what is I'm almost leaning more towards the idea that they pimped out out their daughter to god knows who.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's you know, that's funny because that also became a pretty big storyline in the Madela McCann thing as well, that it went down that road.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm like, I'm not really convinced, Like there's some people that reached the status of fame in fortune that you know, actually do work hard. But his connections in the nine to eleven thing, and I'm sure connections if you really look deep enough to certain people.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I just it seems really weird, and there's a.
Speaker 3: Possible that, Okay, like Paul Bernardo right where they they try to drug Tammy, Carla Hamoka's sister. You can we have an audio episode of this out that me and Billy covered many years ago. It's actually pretty old at this point, you know, And they they drug up Tammy and then they accidentally give her too much drugs and she dies. Because Paul Bernardo wants say he always fantasized about Carla Hamoka's younger daughter, something happens and then they have to. They they cover it up and they say that she got too drunk and she choked on her vomit whatever they claimed, right, So part of me thinks that, you know, and maybe it was the was the brother abused also, and that's why he's just so standoffish and weird.
Speaker 4: But here here's a before we am I supposed finish this out. Here's a really interesting theory. So someone says, I don't. I admit I'm probably like most people and don't have a fully fleshed out theory. I don't have an explanation for every single odd tangent that one can trace in every direction from this incident. But I also feel like it could be somewhat obvious. When the child is sexually abused, it's almost always a close family member or a friend right away. I favor one of the Ramses or close rether Thans over a random stranger. John Beney had evidence of chronic sexual abuse in addition to fresh abrasions when she was taken from this world. She goes missing from her own home, which arguably had no sign of fourth century The basement window had been broken for a long time, with no evidence of the dust being disturbed nor the suitcase beneath it in the middle of Christmas night, and she is killed with items that were found in the home belonging to the family. A ransom not was written on her mother's stationary pad and pen. The fibers from her mom and dad were found in her panties. Yes, doing a laundry, caring for a child, that could absolutely cause that. When you look at the totality of evidence, the idea that the stranger did it seems simply implausible. People who claim Burke did it blow my mind. So I'm not going to linger nor argue on this one. But look, even if a little boy killed or nearly killed his sister, no parent goes through after that with violently sexually assaulting and strangling their daughter to death and dumping her body in the basement. If they weren't all, if they weren't already willing to rape and kill their own kid, or had done something similar to this before. I find this in asline theory, no offense. It just doesn't compute for me my subjective, half baked theory. I think John had been molesting John Maine, and I think Patsy is a very gullible naive and malleable and sick woman who lets herself be manipulated by her horrible husband. She says she was too out of it and too sick from Jomine's murder to even feed herself, But John Ramsey ensured that she was showing up to those media interviews. It seems, at least I think he loves control the narrative. If he gave a damn about John Mainey, he would have stopped. He wouldn't have stopped cooperating with the police, and he wouldn't have kept feeding the media fuel for their Burke did it fire. If he cared about Burke, he would have stopped stroking that fire long ago. Yet here he is every year saying I know who did it, but the cops won't listen. If he cared about Patsy, he'd have let her grieve in peace. Patsy was a weak woman who deferred to John. I don't see a world where she killed John Maney and he helped cover it up or believed her to be innocent. Somehow, I think that he killed her, and I think he convinced Patty Patsy in some way to help him cover it up. Whether true lies or manipulation or both. I also see women like her in these types of stories, willing to hurt their kids for their husband. For example, see Into the Fire and Netflix documentary, or even a Menenda's Kiss. He's out here gratifying himself, knowing that he is controlling the narrative, knowing he got away with it, and knowing he's lived a long life and would likely never see prison. He's sick end the story. But why did he get away with it? The incompetent police department, in my tears, made so many blunders that they would have had to reveal their ineptitude in order to begin truly working on solving the case. I believe that John's money and influence also helped him greatly, but I don't think it was a grand scheme to get a rich guy off a murder charge. Just he had a lot of influence, knew a lot of the right people, and had more grace given to him than anyone else would have. If this had have happened in the home of the poor trailer fag family in Louisiana, it would have been much smaller media story and the parents would have been in prison for the rest of their lives. In short, I can't help but feel that John Ramsey is either directly the source of the murder or closely involved. Makes sense.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that is a very good breakdown because it makes sense. Man, it's definitely someone close in as a he And honestly, if you look at him the way he talks, like I was like, maybe you know, he's trying to he's telling the truth and stuff like that, but there's something emotion less about the way he speaks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and and I know I keep I've done it like this entire episode, but he reminds me so much of when you look at Jerry mccannon, very same thing, very clinical, very cold, very just like matter of fact about everything. Doesn't seem to get too emotional while we're or the other. Even when he's like trying to when people have kind of confronted him in interviews, he doesn't really ever get like put out of his character. He kind of his rebuttals are always very robotic and very.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, we can cover that in the new year. Maybe we'll go live for it too, because like it's so you know, we could we could speculate all night long, right, it is that's a good breakdown because I just feel like he definitely is involved, and like what sociopaths and psychod pass do is they're like they revel in the fact that they weren't caught.
Speaker 4: Some of them like to be good.
Speaker 3: I just feel like he's like I about smarter at you, and he could have he could have connections that we don't even know about, or like hush, hush, some of the people he knew, some of the people he worked with, you know. So yeah, everybody out there, I thank you very much for joining us on this live stream. For all the people catching it late, definitely rewatch it, like comment, share it. We appreciate anybody that that supports the show, five star rate and reviews. You can buy merch on the site like that. I'm wearing my Class Horror Cast design. It depends if you want to go live on Rumble, I'll shoot it to mine. We got something going on Thursday that we're gonna do for Class Horror Cast a little watch a lot, so something really fun about Elves. It's gonna be it's a fun time. We're gonna I will we'll broadcast it to at least Rumble because we won't get copyright on there. I appreciate everybody. Thanks fellows a great show. We're trying our best, and I true crime has always been always been something that I'm like really able to dissect, especially me in air.
Speaker 4: And we found this, especially when.
Speaker 3: We started the show together, and we started found this niche of how we could especially with true true crime cases.
Speaker 4: We're both there what that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, even like the Toy Box Killer, if you guys have not watched or listened to that episode, it's wild. So we covered that and that was like we started to show our true chops. Even another podcaster or Shame from Inqueriers of Reality was like, of our reality. I always sucked it up, but like he was like, man, how did you guys Like we're like joking and laughing about that shit. He's like so fucked up, But I was like, you gotta laugh or you'll be crying, right, So make sure you like support the show. You can buy merch. Everything should be in the link tree underneath every episode. Whether you watch it or you listen to it, you can click the link tree and you'll get like everything from my music even to the podcast website, to merch, to our Instagram or X all of that stuff follow us wherever you can really appreciate it, especially on Instagram Stranger podcast as we're most active trying to be active on X So that's strange brew cast. Yeah, it means a lot for the people that tune in and that support the show.
Speaker 4: You have no idea.
Speaker 3: We're reaching more and more people all the time, and it warms my heart because I know there's we're gaining more and more people all the time. And you know, I've spent a lot of time and effort into the show, even the time where we've had over one hundred episodes taken off put on Patreon for people for extra content. But this show was a slow start, but we finally gained I think our presence and how to do this podcast thing, and I think we're getting better and better at all the time. So now Aaron show your stuff and everyone, Yeah, tune in Thursday. We're gonna be doing something on Rumble, especially at Class Horror cast on Rumble, Stranger Podcast, also cast it to my Stuff and then Sunday, Sunday Sunday football football, football, not football, we're gonna be doing our Christmas spe Okay, it's gonna be a Christmas Live Special two pm Eastern Time this Sunday, December twenty second. Whatever this Sunday is, make sure to tune in. Even the people are listening on audio, tune into that. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Aaron should fucking be there for once, and Billy's definitely gonna be there.
Speaker 4: What is the Christmas Special actually about?
Speaker 3: Uh, we're gonna do paranormal We're talking about panormal Christmas stories. And then Billy's gonna bring some fun facts that I got for him. Because Billy does not do any research into the show. I don't know how he's able to do this get by doing zero research. I know he just comes in and reacts everything.
Speaker 4: Somehow he's able to do it.
Speaker 3: I know he's got that comedic presence. But yeah, share your stuff and then we'll bring it.
Speaker 4: To a close.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like look much the same as what Tom said for both shows. Really the the link tree, you'll find everything from there x as on Class Underscore Horror on Instagram, probably most active on your first Class Horror. Have Class horror cast dot com. We have t shirts and stuff. I'm gonna rework all that stuff coming in the new year. I'm gonna rework a lot of things with the show and switch up and have you know, mini episodes and really push the Patreon and stuff like that, and do a lot of exclusive stuff that I've neglected for the last twelve months. But yeah, I would say the best place to keep I guess an eye on what we're doing on my side would be on Instagram. That's where I am most active. But I do try and post on a lot of other platforms, but it just doesn't, I don't know, for some reason. Horror content, much like true crime, much like conspiracy stuff, it does kind of get pushed at the bottom of the pylon a lot of these platforms, which sucks.
Speaker 3: But I asked me about politics, and I was like, this guy's better than this guy. Like it's just like, man, the amount of people that are like Pp Trudeau pee versus so garbage to me. I'm like, all these politicians are parasites. Did you realize that political content is because everyone's kind of concerned about the future of the world and the war and politics and who's in power. They're all parasites. They're all actively working on your destruction while they enrich themselves. So please stop paying attention to anything that's being said in Congress or the House of Parliament, with the House of Comments, Parliament, whatever. Stop paying attention to it. Man, these people are just gonna eat you alive, as my song said, so you can support my music also, though Raptilian on YouTube, we're gonna make a music video for my new song Parasites in Parliament.
Speaker 4: I will keep going on and on.
Speaker 3: It is the same bird. Yes, so everybody support the show. We love you, like comment all that stuff, and we appreciate you. Thank you for tuning in, and stay strange fuckers.