Speaker 1: Invasion Angle. We're back for episode you know what number one ten, one one zero, acting.
Speaker 2: Like you know, how dare you?
Speaker 1: We're forty one past sixty nine guys, congratulations, I don't right, we just keep setting records. I think it's I think it's ready.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not going at math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, we have a ton to talk about since the last time. Of course we'll go into some rapid fires. But Saturday night made event and then clash with the castle in Italy, Italia, and of course we were alive at aw double or nothing. Oh think right, Yeah, since last time. In between we talked to Ken Anderson aka mister Anderson. Okay, mister Kennedy, Hey, Ken Kennedy. It was fun and uh Chris was there in spirit because uh his brother can't be named. Uh call some complications. So that's all we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna say about that because it's still an open investigation.
Speaker 3: And yeah, just just just return her, dude, Please don't hurt her.
Speaker 2: Don't want to mess up any of the leads. Okay, wait, but I know this isn't your heart. Yeah, we can't, we can't get into it.
Speaker 1: Just gi yeah, bring her back. Yeah, we need Torio back. On TV.
Speaker 2: Come on, Les, jeopardize an entire freaking investigation. Dude, You're gonna be You're gonna be kicked off the forest handing your badging gun dude.
Speaker 1: So I'm a I'm a sy op dude, so I have to give you. I can be giving any type of information that you don't really know what's real.
Speaker 2: You know, Chris, you want to make a bet right now? Do we think that John chose his rankings or he's going to do him at the top of his head.
Speaker 1: His head, Yeah, I might have done. I might have done. Yeah, I might have done my rankings. I might have not, you know what I mean. It's hard to tell when it's a sip. But yeah, but what should we get in for?
Speaker 2: Should we just talk about some rapid fire?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: What's what's been in the news. What are the stories that are getting everyone talking in the pro wrestling bunk being super Jack? Dude?
Speaker 2: You see that? Any of those guys, Yeah, yeah, they're like, he's he's on the gear. I'm scared to talk to him, bro, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I feel like there's a lot of like what a a w like I don't know, get with pack or something. Brian Cage get with Brian Cage. Yeah, he's back from injury. So it's like, guys, you got it.
Speaker 2: It's so is Jake Doyle.
Speaker 1: Bobby Lashley hasn't changed since he left the ww A like in size, but going to the one guy behind us, he did, Oh yeah he thought he was. Yeah, they couldn't tell the difference between Bobby Lashley and Shelton Backer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those teenagers were fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was like.
Speaker 3: He's kind of racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty racist. Yeah, I don't know. They sounded like the MD foodie boys. And one of them was named Emmett. It kept going to emmy heavy. Are you fucking kidding me? Dude?
Speaker 3: And they were trying to they're trying to start their own chance and it never worked for them. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. Uh one thing I was happy about that though. It was like we were there was so many marks and uh so there's a lot of new fans in a w Yeah, well that only that, but like, you know, there's a new fan base for AW like they're growing. That's you can tell growth, you know. Of course it's diehard fans, the guys that are Washington's episode one. You know, got went through some really rough rampages and we're still here.
Speaker 3: I think that's real. There's a bad ramage.
Speaker 2: Oh, please call yourself a rape guy.
Speaker 1: We called you a rampage guy. I'm a collision guy. Once seeing I was a rampage guy and see him punk got rampage kicked off. And then really after that, I became a cool vision guy once it was time and.
Speaker 3: We hope you're watching him. We miss you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also when we were getting in, really there's a really long line to get into the arena.
Speaker 3: In a really long line to leave, and.
Speaker 1: Then it started downpouring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and on our way in, there's a guy like shouting behind Chris, We're not supposed to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking, was that guy a time traveler?
Speaker 3: Do you think I think?
Speaker 2: I think we're not supposed to be here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they're in the wrong. Yeah, it's like in a I think you guys have both seen some mad James Franco's work with the Stephen King whatever whatever. The date of jfkis assassination is named the.
Speaker 2: Show eleven twenty four sixty seven or.
Speaker 1: Something sixty two, maybe sixty three. I don't. I think it's sixty.
Speaker 2: Three eleven twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like he goes on the one bus stop and there's always that one hobos that that's like, you're not supposed to be here, and he's like runs in his face and he's like he's like, oh, this guy smells like ship. Like that's what I was getting from.
Speaker 2: That's the only the only guy from the past that knows that James Franco doesn't belong there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when there was like that one fat white ging he was like middle aged and he was like fuck bread hot. He was dog shit on the mic, and I was like, all right.
Speaker 2: My god, yes that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, shouldn't you be hanging out with Action Bronson right now?
Speaker 3: He's just like some dude was in a bread heart Jack and he just started.
Speaker 1: Yelling, how fucking dare you?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: I guess like I was like, that'd be cool with that guy's fair wrestlers Goldberg.
Speaker 3: And then the one guy we got we got we got online, he was like sister Line again. I was like hope, hope.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, there was just not enough mental attack. There's their entrances and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like three people scanning tickets.
Speaker 3: There's like all girls in front of us, and I was like, let me get some umbrella police. Yeah, they weren't charing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was what about the event? It was It was a cool It was a good event, the rapid fire right now. Yeah, we're just we're just reminiscing, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I took a p on City Field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so problem so problem Mets fans out there, you know. He's like, yeah, they started season. Yeah, it hasn't happened since.
Speaker 2: Weirdly enough, I mean, you don't know, dude, but has it a little bit? But I stand too long, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was. There really wasn't too much crazy news besides what was on the actual show this these past couple of weeks. Honestly, recent news is like Enzo Mari because you're talking about that a few episodes ago. How like him in Big Cast where you know, rumors to be talking to ww TO on n x T. Yeah, and yeah, that's that's the rapid Fire that they're looking to go to the next day. And and also Rick Flair's uh as a lawsuit against his son because Rick Flair.
Speaker 2: Former cham Yeah he did the Babes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said, you have to use it ther your real last name, the original and Flair has hr. Yeah, it spells it like a psycho f l I e hrs clear clear clear vabes. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It was pretty slow week, honestly. And they also said that Rhea Ripley collapsed in catering during Australia shows and had a full panic attack. She just revealed this and what's your story with Stephanie mcmahona.
Speaker 2: Because she like remembered that the toilet flushes the other way in Australia and it just like, like, what the fuck? Been in America? Too long? Toilet flushes clockwise there? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh Manyeah, they're real sickos for that. They really need to get that figured out already, dude, because it kisses me off.
Speaker 2: You get your toilet flushing direction fixed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: AW announced another pay per view in Montreal.
Speaker 2: That's right. What is it called again?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Let's see AW Montreal.
Speaker 2: It's called Redemption. It's gonna be July twenty six. Yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: If you really need another one, they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I've lost count of the they have like the side pay per views too. At aw, it's easy that a lot of the you know, scary ad money goes to those websites that stream it illegally. Yeah, but it's uh oh they.
Speaker 2: Announced the King and Queen Tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's been so kicked off on raw and it's yeah, I mean it's super stacked. The the tournament itself like seth Rowns against brown Breaker and he beat brown Breaker and an early early match.
Speaker 3: They were all four ways.
Speaker 1: There was a four way too, Yeah, that the and the solo was and then solo faced Uh was it?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one.
Speaker 2: Actually that was the four that was the four way. That was the fatal four.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: They were all four weeks.
Speaker 1: So what was the wrongings match? The four way.
Speaker 2: Against Evans Conga and Ricky Saints.
Speaker 1: That's right, Ricky Ricky was he was so dumb, hey man, So is it just like a yeah, I don't know, but it's it's cool as there's actual like top people. And then also like they just decided they traded Finn Bauer to smack down when they barely like listen like, oh he was traded great, Like who did.
Speaker 3: The first round and a condition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, they didn't just mess up the the bracket design.
Speaker 1: Instead of red they got they got a J Brown back.
Speaker 3: Slapping the Jackson Dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah you wish more like Jackson fart am I right, yeah, do you wish?
Speaker 2: But what else? What else? On the King of the Ring tournament? Who do we think is gonna win? The other two?
Speaker 1: One of them is one are the smackdowns once slated, so.
Speaker 2: One of them is Domasterio and bron Breaker. Overall, this is another four way it's going to be. So it's gonna be Domasterio versus bron Breaker, versus Trick, Williams versus the in Priest. So they go to from each.
Speaker 3: Brand Bronze hurt?
Speaker 1: Who's hurt?
Speaker 3: I saw a video of bron Breaker Limpin like he's heard again or something. What's this old video?
Speaker 1: Okay, well he was just he had a hernia before and that's what he was out.
Speaker 2: Go against. Because that's what this determines. It's dom Broun, Trick and Damien Oh Dominic yeah saying that's what I want to see, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Donicasis the man.
Speaker 2: So then he's gonna win it all. And then who do we want to see go against Seth out of Jay Usso, Royce Keys and Finn Bower would be cool. Did something you know, Yeah, King Balor, like, I feel like he could use it the most, but I feel like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if Brocklesner ends up in it somehow, that should be even more scary for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna beat up Jay Russo and take a spot or no, maybe he'll beat up brown Breaker.
Speaker 3: It's just brown Breaker was banged up, but it will not affect him working in the ring moving forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, wait till he gets spanked. Eo Sky won her match, and then who won the other one? John Live?
Speaker 1: I only saw parts of Wrong. I don't know. I want the live one. You're so faked, dude. I've only got I only got through some of some of it. It was only last night, dude, so I haven't poisoned myself too much. I saw the most important parts, which were Roman reigns and uh, you know, handling his business and Jacob Fattou had to acknowledge him and Romans, and Romans said, you might not understand this now, but I love you.
Speaker 3: Even a second month like the CEO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I'm not sure I saw the EU match, and then I just they showed replays of Rollins and the other the other fatal four way. But yeah, and then after that to show it, I mean, and then they all put the ones up and then Jacob tattoo, you put the one up because we're the ones.
Speaker 3: So one of them was like smiling, right, yeah, well, I mean he was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then also and Roman like gave more power to ja So because he said there's two there's two heads of a table, and when it comes to table geometry, I think he's right, there is two heads at the table. So it's basically making him as like his co co vice president who's so it's uh so he wants Jada when the king of the ring. That's what his his goal for jus So is. But uh yeah, I think it's w W. They're like, yeah, the bloodline worked really well, so let's try it out. And this is like pretty next level bloodline. I think with Jacob Fattou is even stronger than the solo spot. You know, but instead of the Sammy this time, they should definitely just have Dan Housen joined for sure.
Speaker 2: Wow, because because.
Speaker 1: Dude, I mean, if they're reasoning they would never do it, but I would do it based off of psychology of like if you're like the top stable, you know, and you know, the head of the table, you're gonna want like a guy that has like dark powers, Like he just puts curses on people and then they always get fucked up. They lose the ref gets hurt and heeds, like his arm like gets paralyzed and he gets to pin people. So I would want that guy on my side for sure. Yeah, but he's but he's very nice and very evil, but he still has the very nice part so he doesn't get trick because like Becky Lynch tried to get him to do Evil Evil Sufferer and he refused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I feel like, I feel like they're not into dark magic. Dude at the bloodline. In the bloodline, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I'm sure there's some type of cool mysticism and that the bloodline adheres too, you know. Yeah, I mean, I don't know. He's like Jacob Pattu. He's like a he's a werewolf, right, He's he's their wolf man. Yeah. All, I mean all cultures do have some lower mysticism, so I I would think so and yeah, so get Dan Housen there. I think it'd be cool if if Naomi when she gets back whenever that is, joined the squad this time. She should have been a part of that last time. I don't know. I just think of like the like when d X was at like full strength, I after Sean Love, but they had the New Age Outlaws Xbox at it and still Hunter and China and the Xbox had his girlfriend Tory joined and yeah, like that's the kind of level I want to see. You know, we can go further this time at Jacob Tattoo instead of Solo. Uh, they have a minor kind of like war going on with them now too is Solo and his boys are Yeah, they want Romans Gold and they want to fuck with them. So it's gonna get It's interesting for the first time I'd say in a while. Ww's storylines are attractive, and I do want to know what happens the following week.
Speaker 2: So about the John fucking storyline?
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, where's the John Cena classic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's Peacemaker season one and two.
Speaker 2: It's going on.
Speaker 1: That's his his classics.
Speaker 2: When the hell was the classic.
Speaker 1: You guys saw Ricky Ricky Siniki ted.
Speaker 2: Two tattoo tattoo.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know. So I think WW for sure is on the up and up. But we'll see what they do booking wise. But past two pay per views have been on point. Well I guess not Saturn a minute. It was pay per view, but it was kind of is to me because guess not. No, it's because it's like on n b C A. Yeah, so it was on cable, but I watched it on peacocks, So yeah, I'm used to.
Speaker 2: Okay, he said. Johnson said it's going to take place at the end of the year guys and the n XT talents versus the main roster.
Speaker 1: Wow and what fans and fans can vote on it. Great, Yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It still doesn't like it anyway, the show where points don't matter and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope they put someone really.
Speaker 3: Four lifelong friends compete to embass.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: If they If they put Dan Housing in it, he definitely will win because everyone will just vote him every time.
Speaker 3: For sure, there's a Dan has a spoof and scaring movie six.
Speaker 1: Is there really no scary movie? Six was the sponsor of of the class in Italy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was like, wow, that would have that would have been great. But no one. I don't think anyone have got it besides fed fans and aw fans who've given up on them.
Speaker 2: Larry, but you mustache, Hey, what's up on the steps?
Speaker 1: But yeah, are you guys happy so far with mcfoley.
Speaker 2: Is doing what they work with?
Speaker 1: Is he just done?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, what has he done? Just came out during double nothing he missed?
Speaker 1: Are you miss Yeah? Yeah, but I'm saying, are you guys excited that he's like a part of a w now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you couldn't care less.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine. They said he's going to be a manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna make like a hardcore crew. He should get like a dope crew from GCW or something. Just get a bunch of psychos.
Speaker 2: Maybe if he managed uh Eddie Kingston, Ortiz and Man's that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't like, why would Eddy Kingston need that? He's got a guy who would do well is with a manager?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably he's the guy.
Speaker 1: Maybe they can just have him managed Rush.
Speaker 2: He's the guy.
Speaker 1: Why don't they like dress him up like a mankind type character and just haven't manage the Rush'll.
Speaker 3: Be okay with that, right? What if we dressed him up in a like a red sweater and he like does like a kids TV show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That could work and then he's mankind have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say with green light that did fine. But yeah, I guess we can. I guess we can go into the pay per view. We talked which one, dude, let's go talk to one we went to. You know, we might as well begin with fire.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about is chicken fingers? They were steaming hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could have used the second round of him.
Speaker 3: He used him to be cool. We could have got more chicken. The guy in front of us West, Oh, dude, chat out the guy in front of us. He brought his girl. They were looking, you know, lovely the whole time. They were holding hands. And then she disappeared. I said, oh no, where'd she go? And then she showed up three matches later with some chicken fingers, And then she disappeared again. And then on his phone was texting and she's like, I had I have to leave. She Kevin Lift I said, damn, and that guy stayed for the rest of the event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have done the same thing as him, Dude, I get it. Yeah, she was really upset to Tecla one, but.
Speaker 3: Gone by then pretty early.
Speaker 1: You don't have to leave just because Tecla one, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And she just couldn't handle every time that we went, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Jason opened his legs and read that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah one. And if you're if you've never gone.
Speaker 2: To and I wasn't able to actually because we.
Speaker 1: Were Yeah, the tennis courts. He it's so saying, like why the people and they watched tennis. They just wanted like so on top of each other tennis fans down.
Speaker 3: We were, We were the poor people tennis fan seats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know why they want to.
Speaker 3: If you're a tennis fan, you're sitting up there. Yeah, the real tennis fans.
Speaker 2: Talk about any of these matches.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're getting to we First you talked about the chicken. Then were going to talk about the guy who this girl left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was important.
Speaker 2: Du eight fifty for a fucking soda, fifty cent for four chicken fingers ins.
Speaker 3: From waffle Froes. Yeah, yeah it was I just wann't that good.
Speaker 2: But they did give me. I used to go to an event and they would give you free ship, you know what I mean, Oh we go it's like ten years ago. Yeah, I remember going to concerts and they give you like I still have guitar picks from like the one concert I went to.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm talking about your yeah, w W get three stuff on the way out, like four yeah, sep Energy drinks and Prime Energy too.
Speaker 3: We didn't get fucking ship. This is I know, chasing out a free shure.
Speaker 2: Technically they could have given us the Coco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was expecting. I was expecting, like I was expecting a Vita Coco to have like millions of them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And at least yeah, well it's the.
Speaker 1: Same thing with like a W Like so many shows have gone to where like oh yeah, we're just they run out of merch so fast. It's like, you know it's gonna be a big shore. You might as well overstock.
Speaker 3: Likely I heard Emine and the boys going to get merch and like, ain't them left?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was extra smalls and three extra large lift. That's it at all three merchtowns.
Speaker 3: If Jericho comes here and I'm going I'm going there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going down.
Speaker 2: They're in the Stadium Stampede. They really they wanted to go find them.
Speaker 3: Only the one guy really wanted to DJ. The guys like we're staying like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Stop, dude, my mom's gonna get mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can go out of order at matches. Like Stadium Stampede was dope.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: Not think it was Jason.
Speaker 2: Apparently they weren't allowed to do any blood because of the Athletic Commission. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah Darby got blood, but but not on purpose.
Speaker 2: I like Leo Rush popping out and yeah and tackling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really enjoyed the backstage comedy for this one.
Speaker 2: And he was like a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was kind of my remember with the like the COVID uh what do you call it? Money in the bank. Yeah, it's like on top of the fucking w W building And like I.
Speaker 2: Was like, probably the best one in years, just saying well, otis one was fucking It was great.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was dope because it like every room they go they went in scary. Was scary as fuck. They run it, they run into Vince too, right, he like screams at him or some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bunch of stuff happened and then someone got thrown off the roof right the greamest Sria did, right, ye, Baron Gorman off the roof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I like it. It was like, yeah, we're murdering people again. W w A people.
Speaker 2: When they had a moment like that in the stadium Stampede where uh Jack Perry crashed his bus into Mark Davis, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: One kid could not believe it was what what.
Speaker 2: Like, it's gotta be trick photography.
Speaker 1: Oh no way, really, He's like what what did I think he just goes?
Speaker 2: How could he jumped out of.
Speaker 1: I think he just dove out when it would once it was about to hit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: That was real. But like, did I miss something like after Mark Davis Chapman was murdered, he came back out with an eye patch on, Like when did the.
Speaker 2: Earlier when he got hit with the vacuum. I thought he had a head wrap on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a head wrap. He had a head wrap over his eye go over.
Speaker 3: I think he had it on before he got hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like why did he put that on?
Speaker 3: I think when he got in the hit with the vacuum okay, some things whatever the powder was in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was too busy watching Kenny and the boys shred It and the ring and they all wore suits like psychas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ricochet and uh, what's it called Jericho doing like soup lexes on the tennis balls. That made me giggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was dope. Leave it to Jericho. I think of a great idea.
Speaker 2: Tommy Invincible was backstage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he showed up, dude, I can't believe it. And he got his ass kicked, which is pretty cool, almost instantly. So I I enjoyed. I really enjoyed that part. That was probably one of my favorite parts of that was I was really excited for that part.
Speaker 3: Posted you should post a clip of him.
Speaker 1: I'm going, yeah, I'm going to clip of.
Speaker 3: You yelling at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah he sucks. Yeah, no, I'm going to post that. It's it's definitely a time now I'm going to I uh, especially now that we pulled our sponsorship with uh Robin Robin Pro Wrestling Wrestling. Yeah, we're actually going over and we're gonna be working with critters. No, they're called creators and creat creators wrestling, creators, pro wrestling. I mean they've got right now gremlin houses like three more wrestlers than we do, so we're not far behind. Yeah, because zero.
Speaker 2: Wait till I start mine Munchies Home.
Speaker 1: Apartment Wrestling, Know yours would be goolies? Dude? The fuck right?
Speaker 3: Child house Wrestling. Okay, what's at Sandford again? Cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller. Yeah sounds good, dude, we're having a new mood show the Builder. Yeah, is he knowing part of that movie? I think it might be nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: He might be held up.
Speaker 3: I need to get my deposit back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I was one. When did when does he turn into a mutant? When does that part happen?
Speaker 2: It's too late. Caju and Cope defeated FDR for the tag titles.
Speaker 1: Guys, yep, that's what we've been waiting for forever, since the beginning of this podcast, and it finally happened.
Speaker 2: How do you make it happen?
Speaker 1: Due? And we were all there alive together. Well, Beth, Beth gave him a little assist. Spike Spike Hide it hit it under the the stairs, dude, and uh and then she got it out, gave it to him and he did a cross face with it. And then Christian what did Christian have him in? Like a some type of sharpshooter thing? What was right? I think Christian have a mission on too, right, was the sharp shooter or like what is that? Like the the clover or whatever is the other one that's like a sharp shooting because the clover is when you don't put your leg in in between and you do it from the side.
Speaker 2: Do you really think those freaking Canucks are going to not do a sharp shooter?
Speaker 1: I mean I would hope so, but uh yeah, So we're definitely gonna get a t l C match to end this out with the Young Bucks for sure. FTR of course probably involved. And who would the fourth team be right now?
Speaker 2: It's the fourth that's the fourth best eck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right, dude. New Day has like I don't know eighty something days left or something eighty maybe less now it's probably in two weeks, so like mid July. I think, yeah, that'll be a big pop I hope aw fans give them the pop State deserve. It's gonna be weird if they like having a new song though, like if that coming out, it's a new day, Yes it is, Like.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 1: I would? I would be waiting there and I would have a huge thing of pancakes ready and just throw it at him and scream like yeah, yeah, old night, Yes, I don't want any fucking pancakes. You take the pancakes this time waffles, yeah, throwing craps at them and stuff too, like yeah, And then we'd be arrested, and then the next pot would be like we gotta we went to aw Diamond and got arrested for breakfast breakfast activities.
Speaker 2: There's a waffle house in there somewhere, due.
Speaker 1: Is there.
Speaker 3: There's another rapid fire even though we're on to double or nothing. You know that. Sunday, June twenty eighth, there will be three pay per views. It'll be t n A technically two teenage Slammiversary at four pm. No one gives a ship about that. Then there's an NXT The Great American Bash at seven, and then aw Forbidden Door at eight. Yeah, moly, that's a lot of predictions. Well, we don't predict TENA, but we might.
Speaker 1: As well further for Slam Aversary, Edwards's fun.
Speaker 3: If you pick Moose Ready Awards for the last fifteen years, you.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm probably all right. Yeah, yeah, it's a it's a really weird company now. But I mean, I know the Heartys, you know, probably the coolest part it's back turning back into He's turned back into like brother Nero. Yeah, really broken Matt has been back to.
Speaker 2: There's some interesting they were doing.
Speaker 1: They were doing, uh, they had like a lot of like a long story line the righteous or whatever. I like the Yeah, they're they're cool. That's why. It's the only thing when I watched like some of the teenage stuff, that's the only thing that really speaks to me. It's like, actually pretty cool. But everything else, you know what it's like, everyone knows what it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that Brian Myers and Bear Bronson are the tag champs.
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway, Yeah, what was the next match? I think MLW is better right now, But the next match was or we went out of Order, which was a bang.
Speaker 2: Eric took that International championship, yeah, only to be stabbed in the back by the rest of the Don cowis.
Speaker 4: Family, but alas Kyle Fletcher is bad and he hugs his friend toa But guys, you're never gonna guess what happened next?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean he was back from injury? Okay, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, it made it seemed like he was friends with ta Yeah, and then he heard him. Were you guys there, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say something. I thought I thought you were going to say something, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then I set the scene you guys talk, Yeah that.
Speaker 1: That was what happened, dude, And uh, yeah, I don't know. Takesha. We kind of knew this was all going to happen in general, but uh, it was school to see Kyle Flesher back and Don Kyle's family. Yeah, it took an l that night with titles, but we kinda you know, I think he's onto onto bigger time. I would I would think, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I could see it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was a really really dope match. That's they were gonna have to. They made that span out like way longer than needed to, So you better give me a close to a five star? Was that like a four point seventy five, but your estimations, Yeah, there was like something missing movies.
Speaker 2: Dude, you think he's going to rate a match?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just I just don't. Doesn't It feels like it was close to a five star but not exactly a five star match.
Speaker 3: Four and a half.
Speaker 1: A five star is like a you just now you know, you just feel it and your your meltzer bones.
Speaker 2: But uh, excuse me. Moxley and Kyler Riley was also a fun match, no time limit for the Continental champion, even even five stars.
Speaker 1: I think the last five star he gave was Dan Housen and Minnie Housen against Kip Wilson and Kit Wilson. The miss It's Kip right, I was right the first time. Okay, that's what I thought. Yeah, I thought I was wrong. He just said yeah, and then I sort of kept doing kid because I think about Billy Gunn's real name all the time as Kip.
Speaker 2: Okay. He gave Okada to catch the five stars. Yeah, I gave the match three point two five stars.
Speaker 1: I thought that was at least a three and a half star match. It was a pretty cool match.
Speaker 2: Smood Joe Ospray's match four point five stars.
Speaker 1: Uh how am I Let's let's talk about the match this way. Yeah, start off with Meltzer, so Smojo Osprey. Amazing match, but I don't know about four and a half stars. It was a really good match, but it wasn't like how long was that match? Like twelve minutes? I think it was at least thirteen Okay, okay, yeah that's sort of. It felt like probably around sid and like but so for me, you can only cook so much, you know, if you're cooking something really good, you need a little time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the spice.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, I guess it was a thirteen minute okay you okay, But yeah, it was really good. I would say it's a four star match it. I mean, I got an Osprey hat on, so I would be partial. But yeah, I loved it. It was fun, but it just wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: He's starting to be me. He was doing mean stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there wasn't like a ton of steaks, you know, besides the tournament, but.
Speaker 2: He still was nice to the fans, and I think that's when we're going to really see him become a bad guy. Guys.
Speaker 1: Well, Moxley like isn't like completely a bad guy. You know. I look at the Kyla Radley match. He shook his hand and he's he does that sometimes and like he just has like a mission with his his gang of fighters. Yeah, they've got a way of life, the.
Speaker 2: Push ups after they win.
Speaker 1: And they want to beat the ship out of each other.
Speaker 2: Dude, Guys, what do you think Bandido and Swerve was raided by Milton?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guest Meltzer. I mean to me, that was like a four point two five star match. Meltzer probably gave him like four point seven five or four and a half. Probably him four and a half.
Speaker 2: Again, what do you think, Chris, which match Bandido and Swerve? Are you looking for good quarters?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's four point seven five? He cheated?
Speaker 1: What did I?
Speaker 2: I had like two guesses, you said, and then you said three other guests.
Speaker 1: No, Then I said four point five. But it's no. I said mine was four point two five. That's what I would go with. But Melts either gave him a four point seventy five or four point five. But yeah, that's what I kind of kind of expect you to do. Give them a little bit more than Swerve. But uh, yeah, and then but that was an awesome match.
Speaker 3: I mentioned the match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Swerve is Swerve is evil, you know, and he scares me when he's like this. He did like you like swerves new newer theme song. Now it is good. Yeah, it's still solid.
Speaker 2: I just like, but is it as good?
Speaker 3: It's most dangerous thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my boy fair but my boy nine has gotta like it doesn't You can't do the same dance really, and it's not It's more of a series his rap song. It's not like a dance one were swear while I drive. That was a dance anthem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what it's gonna go crazy when it comes back to just wait.
Speaker 1: I would love ude, Prince Nana needs to dance.
Speaker 3: Hitting it so hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope so. I hope he hits it that far.
Speaker 2: What would you rate the Athena versus Mina match?
Speaker 1: Three stars? But I would say Dave Meltzer gave like he gave it two point seven three. Yeah, I just know how he scores. He's a psycha dude.
Speaker 3: The kids behind us were freaking out about Mina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were losing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what's the next Like.
Speaker 3: They're beautiful behind us are most danged Russ Yeah, I think they're.
Speaker 1: It's they're goooning behind us during that match. Guys, I didn't want to look back. We got Jericho, the Hurt Syndicate, the elite, Yeah said, oh yeah, that's right. What was his rating of it? We think we said that Okay, I would say four point five. It wasn't the best stadium stampede out of all the stadium stampedes, but it was really good, you know, and that brings us.
Speaker 2: To the main event, Darby versus m j F.
Speaker 1: To me, that was I think like for me, there was the probably the probably the best match of the night.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's what it felt like. Yeah, Tequestra Oconna, I thought was like, this is nothing's going to beat this match tonight. And then honestly that match definitely had the edge, and it did. I would definitely get there. As you said, you know, Bendi swear was really.
Speaker 3: Good question what should have the edge? They didn't have the Christian Christian.
Speaker 2: Christians all of our fathers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other guy was saying, yeah, so yeah, so anyway, fans, Yeah, to me that the Darby MJF match was like I thought it was perfect. I would give it. I give it five stars like a psycho, but I don't know if Dave did.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He probably gave it four four seven, five. Yeah, push Puss pushed out by a quarter. But to me, if there was a five star match that night, it would have been that match. And I think everything on the line mistakes, Derby doing Derby doing a coffin drop off, the fucking Titan tron.
Speaker 2: I did not expect JF to win, Guys.
Speaker 1: I didn't either. None of us did heartbreaking well, and that's what made the match even better, like element of surprise, and it's just like, yeah, he definitely. It's not like it's not like a situation where you're surprised like oh this sucks. It's like, yeah, Jeff is I mean, he's the best in the world right now for sure. Like I I think he's for sure in the lead.
Speaker 2: But who really is best in the world of may Yeah, it's time to talk power rankings.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck you, Chris, let's talk.
Speaker 3: Let's talk the women first, all right, how do you get my sharp?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is your number three best woman? John? You can go first.
Speaker 1: This one's tough. Because they went head to head and both took a pin. But I'm gonna put I'm gonna put Jade Cargo at three. She did pin Ria Ripley and what was a fun, fun trios match Saturday Night main event. And then obviously you know, I'll get to mommy, but she, uh yeah, defended her title at Clash in Italy against Jade. So that's my number two. So I'll just give you my three and two, said Jade and Ria. And then I'll just give you my number one, which is Tecla. Wow, because Tecla. Yeah, that was a surprise win and I was happy. I don't know why I would ever go against Tecla. Yeah, but you can't, dude, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: But my number three is Athena because what a match. I don't think it was three. I think it was at least a four anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave's a prick.
Speaker 2: She's been great with her right run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then she survived the six way man. She she did bring up on your pay per view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a huge dub for the month.
Speaker 2: Number two for me. Ria Ripley as well. She's been doing her thing.
Speaker 1: And now you're number one. We all know.
Speaker 2: Because Cincinnati, you know, we get crazy. Uh Tecla, you got it.
Speaker 3: It's a bagel my number three, uh blueberry raspberry icy title.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna soul soul. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then it's to everyone's favorite, very Ripley three yeah voice just like everyone else. Number one is Techla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Techla's I mean midway through this, you know, five months of these through the year, Tecla I think is for sure in the lead for all of us. So of course, because by the end of the year, we'll know not only our top wrestlers of the year, but as a collective podcast. So wow, you know we're not gonna have to sit around and think about it. We've been doing the work all year long, picking the top wrestlers of every fucking month. All right, you don't need to.
Speaker 2: Have to, you know, really like average it out? See who who? Really?
Speaker 1: What? Goo ahead?
Speaker 2: What you guys have any tag teams? Now? Yep, all right, we're ready for men. I'm gonna say, cope and cage dude.
Speaker 1: I have to do. Yeah, I have to agree that's my number three as well, because that's that's huge.
Speaker 2: We're not doing three tag teams.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, yeah, you're right, because I thought we were starting at three again, but we're at the singles now. I was ready for the men's Yeah no, yeah, Cop and Cage is right, man, I just said three because I'm a dummy. Yeah, it was an awesome match.
Speaker 3: Like the winmen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Divine Dominion still raining defending champions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I second that they were on the zero hour right, Yeah, they successfully defended on zero hour.
Speaker 2: Page.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. I think the Convenion just had more They put more work in over May as far as total matches and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, now that I said that, your.
Speaker 1: Nags, yeah, Breen page is still still dope, but they just don't have the same work rate, you know, So sorry girls, maybe next.
Speaker 3: Time, Jason, who's your man?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Number three?
Speaker 2: It's going to be Derby because you know, most of the month he just really was carrying that title run car entertaining way, Okay, yes, that's my number three. What about you guys?
Speaker 3: This mine's Cody Woods, your interna Ryan.
Speaker 2: I don't anyway heartbroken.
Speaker 3: Turning into the page. Cody's number three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so again, Yeah, so my this is a really hard hard week, Jack, This was this.
Speaker 2: Was all very difficult oscular.
Speaker 1: But my number three Roman reigns the tribal chief were the ones he'd be Jacob Fattu twice and both great matches, and yeah we're the ones. We're ready for a summer of being the ones all summer, dude. I've been waiting to put my finger up again for so long.
Speaker 2: And for all of those reasons and so many more. That's why Roman is my number two.
Speaker 3: Okay, Cody on this.
Speaker 1: List that can be respected. So my number two is the roller coaster Cody ro yep.
Speaker 3: My number two, of course is Darby Allen. Even though he lost it, put up fights that really meant something to me this whole month.
Speaker 1: And for this, we thank you. Matches.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, we all say you have the same number one, it's Jeff.
Speaker 1: We don't all have the same We all don't have the same number one because my number one is Darby Allen because to me, the difference between us, the amount of amazing title defenses over the month of May, I mean, you know, over whole rain, but May was a big chunk of his reign. It was fucking it was sick. One of the best you know, short term title runs. You know, ever, I think you can put up against any anyone like this had the title, what do you have a title for a month and a half?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was some of the best you know, you know five to what was that like eight seven seventy eight ten matches total, like leading up to it and during that sole program for Darby has been just been six. So he's number one. We wish you the best, RB, and I can't wait to see your next amazing match. This was an emotional one for me, So, uh is your number one? MGF two D Yeah, it was hard because like MJF to me because I was gonna put him at three initially, but I feel like Roman Rine and I don't know m Jeff like didn't have a ton of matches. He like when he came back, he then he lost right then he lose his match Dynamite to Sean. No, No, he lost some Dynamite like a few weeks back, three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: And look it up for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you pull up a cage match Jason for her? Yeah, so go into Perplexity, who's not our sponsor, and uh yeah, when he pull it up.
Speaker 2: I'm still not convinced that's a real one, dude, You don't.
Speaker 1: Think it's real. Perplexity is real infinity. And instead of having you know, paying whatever amount for multiple ais, you just pay one monthly fee for perplexity. It's got everything. It's got chat EBT, it's got rock, it'scot claude, It's got everyone you need. You haven't used claude.
Speaker 3: I haven't used any those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Claude is everyone claude. This claude that I'm not talking to a fucking French robot.
Speaker 1: Dude. Hey, he's a really clash in Italy.
Speaker 3: He actually only had one match in May and it was the Habers Hair Match title, so.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he was having great segments. Technically he lost it.
Speaker 3: He was He lost the Kevin Knight on the twenty ninth of April.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the match. Yeah, he fought for the tn T title.
Speaker 3: He did defeat Pat Buck and Max Caaster and separate match, and I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say the Indians on.
Speaker 3: And we didn't talk about.
Speaker 1: Turning he dude, Yeah, and fucked Derby out. You're fucking going do something like that, so you still love you, Kevin, and then you just go to poop in your mouth. But yeah, I I think it's cool. I think he's I like him better as a heel. I like him better as a heel. And uh, I think he'll have some matches with one of your faves, Chris. I think they'll continue to uh be cool.
Speaker 3: New gimmickball and the potatoes stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen train Spotters? Yeah? Yeah, remember Spud, He's like the idiot goof. You got that, that's what that was imagining.
Speaker 2: But wrestler named Spud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a drake Maverick.
Speaker 2: He peat himself, remember, Yeah, right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Just fucking awesome. Due that takes like that's cool, dude.
Speaker 3: You think he really beat himself.
Speaker 1: And I think he really did pissed himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. I don't think they really had the capability.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, yeah, we can't put a water bottle in your pocket and you like poke a hole in it. You have to actually piss yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you want, if you want fucking if you want respect from Vincer Brock, you better be pissing yourself for real, dude.
Speaker 2: What happened in Clash at Italy in Italy.
Speaker 1: Well, I discuss some of those things. Uh, Rocks. He did as I predicted. I was five for five on our predictions for Clash in Italy, So yeah, I mean was there to say.
Speaker 2: Their third match will maybe be like Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I thought Rock. That's why I thought Rock was gonna win because one Summer slams in Minneapolis and them that's where he went to college at least. But that's kind of where he's strong, because they're not going to like the South Dakota wherever the fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I see happening. Uh, Brock loses, the next one, goes away from you to go to He goes away for a little while, becomes champion, Rock wins the Royal Rumbles, goes against.
Speaker 1: I don't think. Yeah, I don't know. I mean, Brock.
Speaker 2: Looks and then he's.
Speaker 1: Still in the pervert shape at our next level, so like he's you know, he's still Brock for sure.
Speaker 3: You know that he was trained by Dougabashian.
Speaker 1: It makes sense Wiki Bashian Bros. For what was Oba or Brock Rock. That's crazy, but that's why he's so intense. Dude, That's where he gets it from. But uh, yeah, I don't know it was it was. It was actually with brock over Femi match a million times better than the first one for sure, which is kind of just a squash. But this one was actually really good. It was the best match that these two, that those two could put on. Ye an't even Brockenova together, so that was definitely one of the best things they could have done. Seven five yeah, yeah, five out on the table too. And then they fucking it was really it was really good match though, you know, obviously not compared to like.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you not care.
Speaker 1: To like suit like it's the best match, it's a really good match it but there was actually five There was actually some yeah, there was some good ring psychology, and they made it a lot longer, which was nice, and it was like it was the best match they could they could have done together. Was it the best match in the night? Now? Is it great compared to other matches now, but for them it was. I felt spoiled. I was expecting a piece of dog shop again like the first one.
Speaker 2: It was one of the matches of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of them, but uh yeah. And then uh soul Ruka getting the Icy title. That was awesome. Snatched Becky's soul like I said she would check. I know, I know we were all check. Please one soul, snatch it. And then yeah, to go please, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't need a box. I'll hold it in my hands. And then I didn't mean to make that weird. It was just.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then you know, they had they had they had Cody obviously versus Gunther. I'm trying to pick the coaster and he he won for me, he says, specifically for me, So I want you to be right. Thank you, John, thank you, Jim, thank you so much for giving me the extra confidence and the termination I needed going into this match. But uh, yeah, it was. It was a really good match. I think he both of them are obviously really dope in ring, and like Cody is great with working really with anyone, so you give him someone that's like really good in ring, like Gunther, they can really really cook for sure. But yeah, I think we'll see more of that down the road. For sure. This will be their first, you know, their first title interaction. And then and I'm missing another match because like I'm going right to Roman versus Jacob Fattou Yeah, Jake, Okay, because we spoke about that before. But yeah, that was hyah. It was a good match. I think Mania match was better of the two, but it was still still good and Mommy retained. She did retain. But yeah, it's it's a I don't know, I think this feud is obviously going to continue because it's it's it's pretty dope. So all roads are leading to SummerSlam. It seems like they've got a lot of storylines pumping that have some juice. So and then yeah, and then simone, we're alf Jacob Fattoo against Roman Reigns and uh yeah and the special Tribal Trap, a quief match where the winner and only wins the title but becomes the head of the Table. I trusted you, that's what I thought it was, and you said quef and I said, okay, but uh yeah, travel combat match, which you know, things must get really bad if you decided to do that. But yeah, and then Jacob Boston, because of losing, he was gonna have to acknowledge him as his tribal chief and the head of the Table. And as I said, he did one wrong. He's a man of his word. Yeah, so very exciting there, and yeah, it was a great match. Though Romans. Honestly, Roman has been great this year. Like obviously he doesn't have to wrestle that much. You know, he's a fucking he's an attraction talent now.
Speaker 2: Rufu.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does, dude, and he's a zebra and you gotta he's a zebra for life at this point too. So yeah, that's why it was pretty sad like mania that they made the Zebras fight each other. That was pretty fucked up.
Speaker 3: And then he's jacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They went through a lot together in Utopia too, and they're just making the funk out of each other. Is this their idea? Is that their idea of a joke? Yeah? But oh seeing punk, Yeah, you're just hanging out too much by catering and beating up jungle jacko quack. It's real class. But yeah, class class was really cool, just like say, main event was really cool. And they feel the pressure from a W because a W has been absolutely continuing to cook put our next level of pay per views, gaining more and more fans, you know, better storylines going and m J f uh, there's no one like him right now, you know what I mean. So it's we are the glorious like all right, we need so they signed Rome until least the end the summer because they're like, we need to let's go back to the go back to the Fountain of Youth and bring back the bloodline. You guys are good. We want to bring back those big bloodline numbers we saw towards the end of COVID when they all really kicked off Sammy's and could join them though, because he's like a piece of ship now again, so it makes sense, I could see it. Where do you think Zilla Fattoo is going to get become a part of this this time?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know ends it is going to put a good word for me. Yeah, once we need the picture with him still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's right, dude. I can't believe this is just.
Speaker 2: Add to the list of that guy's crimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crimes they they raised by the day, sick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me see your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see your pull your creators. Uh, I think it's pull them out, is it? I guess it is. I guess we really did go through all the pay per views. I don't know, I really don't.
Speaker 2: As far as prorest Slambury.
Speaker 3: We can do one more prediction, guys, who is gonna be the wild card versus Alex Windsor on aw tomorrow for the title? Right, No, it's own heart.
Speaker 2: I wish it was Tony Storm.
Speaker 1: What are they? It would be cool if it. I don't think I heard turning someone is out for a while. Yeah, I could see it could be Camille since he's been repackaged.
Speaker 3: It could be someone who's going to lose, since this wasn't a planned wild card spot.
Speaker 1: What if it ended up being Mercedes Monet?
Speaker 3: Who do you say?
Speaker 1: What if I ended up being Mercedes Mona?
Speaker 2: It won't be.
Speaker 1: A boy can wish Chris Baker? A boy can wish?
Speaker 3: What Ruby Riot?
Speaker 1: And I want Britt Baker to come back. But Tony is just like Painter to hang out.
Speaker 3: So I guess it could be Camille.
Speaker 1: I want d D. Yeah, she's tired of like having to try to work as a dentist with these a W fans going in all over, all over the windows of the dentistry office.
Speaker 3: Just Janella, dude, he's going to kill you.
Speaker 2: At least he was a client, you know what I mean? Different?
Speaker 3: Janella really could kill me if he wanted to, because he does live a town over.
Speaker 1: From me, dude, when are you going to run into him at a wawas? When I want to?
Speaker 3: Phil ran into a bunch that like the gym, and but Phil lives in Brick.
Speaker 2: Great, it's here.
Speaker 1: Wow, Janelle's fancy. Now they've been over Rick. He is, Dude, They're all stuck up in Brick town Ship. I'm tired of that place. Chris knows what I'm talking. It's definitely snearty.
Speaker 2: Chris tries to go into the A M C there and they're like, where's your.
Speaker 1: Believe Yeah, get get the hell out of here without your tattoos.
Speaker 2: You're understandable.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know. It's it's kind of bullshit. I mean, but we got to get you know, on the pod before this year ends. I think that's it. It's a must, and we'll get on, you know, we will get it to the fans. We will have the crossover, the greatest crossover in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll ask Leroy if he can get us into backyard. It's probably gonna be in Tom's River.
Speaker 1: Has it been in tom Server before?
Speaker 2: They say where it is?
Speaker 1: If it's yeah, as long as it's not in Brick town Ship.
Speaker 3: It would have good, just because like they need an area where they're not going to get the cops called on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we have to figure it out because yeah, we should definitely be there, I'm pretty sure. But uh yeah, well it's.
Speaker 2: In southern New Jersey, West Creek.
Speaker 1: West Creek's Creek, New Jersey. They actually said where it's going to be this year.
Speaker 2: No, but that's just what my research is saying.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you want to throw it in perplexity or what you can?
Speaker 2: Kind of right now?
Speaker 1: Can we just check that in perplexity all Kate May it's like all the way south, all right, so it's beneath me, So come on down, we'll figure it out. Yeah, good for it. Whatever anything below Atlantic City makes me you.
Speaker 2: Mean you mean in longitude it's beneath you.
Speaker 1: Anything below Atlantic City makes me sick, and everything every and and everything above it grosses me out. And everything to the west is disgusting.
Speaker 2: What about the east? The east is cool, dude, Yeah, but if you keep going east eventually r west am I right?
Speaker 1: I guess that's what they say, dude, But you know.
Speaker 2: I made that up.
Speaker 3: It's tame from maybe the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I've heard certain cultures have movies of the week and and I have tole the polls that make the water go the right way. And yeah, but bad Boy Bobby is a great Australian film, so they do have mad back. We got to give it to him. Kangaroo Jack. They wish that was theirs, But O, what's your movie the way? Yeah, we know what Jason's is gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's the back rooms were back rooms, as it's called. What a movie, what a flick, what an experience? Truly a marvel in cinematic achievement. It was spooky, it was fun. I didn't know what to expect next. It was a sold out theater as well. And you know when the last time I was just sold out theater the last Austin power movie probably what annoying kids there wasn't but to our left there was like younger people, like some couple that was like sitting next to us, and then this other couple came in and they were like, this is our seat and they were like no. So then the couple that the second couple went out and they talked to the you know, the big cheese and they said, hey, these people took our seat. So they got in trouble.
Speaker 3: Crazy wolves the difference and like smell.
Speaker 2: Well, So initially the dude was sitting next to me, and then of the relationship, and then the next one the girl was sitting next to me. So basically both smelled like shit, but in a different way.
Speaker 3: All right, John, what's your movie?
Speaker 2: Oh but wait? I also watched a movie called Buffet Infinity. The night before I watched back Rooms, and it really was like great preparation. You know, it's like got that VHS weird vibe. It's a movie that's told story. He's told through commercials the entire thing, and like news stories, so it's like you're watching TV. Didn't make a lot of sense. It was funny though, and well spooky and it's Canadian too anyway.
Speaker 3: A lob TV.
Speaker 2: See the back Rooms. It's real, real crazy, even if you haven't watched all of the web series, which is like three hours worth of content.
Speaker 3: See you on letter BOXX that you rated back Thems four and a half and then you went back and rated five. What's that all about?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Meltzer?
Speaker 2: The more I sit, the more I.
Speaker 1: Sit with it, the more ruminates I see.
Speaker 3: You didn't love buffet and Fini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, you did it is? But also it says I gave back rooms four and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then if you click on it, he'll say five whatever, what's going on? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I sat with it and then I changed it to five, doing on here? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: That's what Meltzer should have done for the fucking MJF Derby match. But he's a fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: That's the rule. Now, that's the goal.
Speaker 1: Hey, fucking Dave Meltzer, what's up? Bye?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking construction worker, bro. Fuck you? All right, guy, all right?
Speaker 2: What are the movies?
Speaker 1: La Without a Map was my movie? Bude? Oh you got a fucking problem with an Terrovincent Gala movie?
Speaker 3: You saw that months ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, didn't he already bring that up?
Speaker 1: Well that's not that's that's never been on the po the podcast How dare you? And I watched two?
Speaker 2: I actually does I watched a movie in months.
Speaker 1: I watched two movies last night, back to back, thank you very much. The first one was La without a Map for a second time, and then I capped it off with Tetra. But that's already been a movie of the week for me.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, you watched this minecraft too.
Speaker 1: I absolutely did that yesterday because I mean I was up until like two thirty because Tetra's a lot longer than you think, just grabs you in. But no, you know, my wife Jen had never seen them, and she's like, why do you want to watch them with me if you've already seen them? And I said, because now I can read, Because now I can really see them, you know what I mean now that I I you know.
Speaker 3: It's not what I want to watch.
Speaker 2: You you know, it's because you love David Tennant. He's your favorite doctor who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I just want to watch Well, I was, I was going to get into La without a Map. I think Chris has watched it from what I've seen on watch. Did you see La? You thought?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fun nineties movie. It goes all over the place, it's kooky, it's quirky, and it was nice because it's like a broke away from some of like this you know, same old like rom com comedy ship of the nineties.
Speaker 2: But uh, is it as good as go with.
Speaker 3: Katie Holmes, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a good I do like go too, but this was fun. And Gal's character, uh yeah, I thought it was great. He like shows the doctor who guy like the Ropes of LA because these guys from England because he, uh, this American chick is over there and he leaves his girlfriend for her and shes girlfriend moves out and he could flies out to LA to meet the America chicklick. Hey him here, and she's like, uh.
Speaker 3: Was John says Gal's character is hilarious but also keep as fuck. Yeah, dope, Yeah, it's true, and.
Speaker 1: It also clearly shows LA the film industry is full of vapid perverts into looking for some mass. But but yeah, they're they're all like they're all like pompadours. They're all pompadours. Also, I put notes on all those It's for the show. I don't care if people read those. But yeah, I don't know. I liked it. And he just like lives in the middle of like it seems like Compton or whatever, East l A or something like that, and like, yeah, it's just funny. He just ends up living there and the actress you know, eventually, you know, it's just back and forth dating her and he's dating some like some some dickhead actor type guy. But yeah, I don't know. It was a fun and funny movie and really interesting, very very interesting though it was films compared to a lot of those other movies of that time. But I don't know why Jason hasn't seen it yet on otter box.
Speaker 2: D. I can't keep up so many movies. I can't get movies.
Speaker 3: Time was I Little Boosters with Ky Palmer. I can't wait to see Naomi ak and Demi Moore and also Adam Devines in it. But I don't remember him seeing him in it.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was in I just didn't recognize him. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the movie.
Speaker 3: Is nutty and like kind of like cartoony, and it's kind of like the first thirty minutes or forty five are like grounded in reality and then it just goes like off the wall. It's pretty fun, man, And it's all practical effects, which is pretty cool, and it's colorful.
Speaker 1: I missed really good practical effects.
Speaker 3: And if you don't watch it, Boot Riley will show up to your house and shoot you. He's been talking about it on Twitter a lot. He's a director, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in a lot of stuff because he's just like they're trying to ship on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and kind of a movie of the week rapid fire. I sent you guys the great news of Minecraft starting to film right now for Minecraft and yeah and just and I just can't wait because tonight I will be watching a movie and it will be The Brown Bunny.
Speaker 3: So are you showing Jenny you just want to watch it?
Speaker 1: I already showed her it, So.
Speaker 3: You just here for around two or three.
Speaker 1: I think it's around Yeah, it's around two. I think I'm gonna go through all of them, probably twice.
Speaker 2: I need a.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna know someone.
Speaker 2: I need Minecraft two to come out already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I think I kind of want to watch a new one tonight. Maybe after over four. Maybe I'll end with Brown Bunny. I'm running out of films, but not really, but a lot of them. Are you have to? Like, are deep in the archives?
Speaker 3: I heard you're making a movie bit Jason that it comes out later this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: Robert Pattinson, Rob Pattinson, do you see the trailer for this came out Prime time. Yeah, yeah, John.
Speaker 2: You talk about movie about you. It's called this Guy's Hearing be a thirteen year old boy.
Speaker 3: They're making the Chris Hansen movie and Robert Pattinson places Chris Hansen.
Speaker 1: I saw, yeah, yeah, I saw pictures of it. I don't think I saw in any like actual clips there.
Speaker 3: There's like a teaser. Yeah, and I wonder if it's about like the guy who killed himself, like then the politician to kill himself or something. Yeah, he was like.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck yeah, and then like they went and like went to his house to like arrest him, which is something they usually don't do, and then smoked himself. Yeah you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess that's it, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and rest in peace through.
Speaker 3: You said you saw that part. Yeah, it really said. I saw the port.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like Fast and the Furious You've never heard of. It was like Fast and the Furious. Because it's really yeah, Rue got to be with Homie, She got to be with Homie. Astra going to be there because astrays.
Speaker 3: And hell, honestly, guys, fucked that show.
Speaker 1: That was just the end of Ru's dreams. She was actually already dead, was already dead. The whole time.
Speaker 3: The guy.
Speaker 2: Here, she's gonna spin off movie what Young Jewels? Yeah, yeah, no, she it's like a crime movie. She's like has like a.
Speaker 3: Be flating crime.
Speaker 2: That's what's crazy about the whole thing. I don't want to get into it. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: She's like, she's the new James Bond again of sick.
Speaker 2: She's so good at painting.
Speaker 3: She forasing next, this is new James Bone.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is that? Now?
Speaker 2: It's more like a Turner Hooch type deal turner that's been another.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: We have to say.
Speaker 1: All we have to say is everyone go out there and make sure you saw Sheep see Sheep Detectives if you haven't, I haven't seen Sheep Detectives yet. I'm a bad sheep detective and Angle.
Speaker 3: And I bet you love that sweet ass podcast. I am John Cena and I approved this message.
Speaker 2: Boobies